时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 中城公民报 闪电侠失踪 消失于危机之中 | |
[00:01] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | We’ve been looking at that front page for four years. | 我们看着那报纸头版已经有四年了 |
[00:04] | 由爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦撰写 2024年4月25日星期四 | |
[00:04] | I’m the one that writes that article, Barry. | 我就是写那篇文章的人 巴里 |
[00:06] | My boss’ husband is the Flash? | 我老板的丈夫是闪电侠 |
[00:09] | Oh, God, nobody tells me anything. | 大家什么都不告诉我 |
[00:10] | This substance appears to heal | 这种物质会治愈 |
[00:12] | any and all weaknesses in the human body. | 人体中所有的弱点 |
[00:14] | I’ve learned to control it. | 我已经能学会了掌控它 |
[00:15] | This is my final masterpiece: | 这将是我最后的杰作 |
[00:17] | life eternal. | 永生 |
[00:19] | I’ve seen your version of life. | 我已经见识过你那种生活了 |
[00:20] | It’s a nightmare. | 简直就是噩梦 |
[00:21] | – I want to show you this. – I recognize that pin. | -我想给你看这个 -我见过那个胸针 |
[00:25] | I have a follow-up question. | 我有个后续问题 |
[00:53] | Whoo! That was quite the tumble. | 翻得真带劲 |
[00:56] | I guess you’re wondering why I’m doing this to you. | 我猜你正纳闷我为什么要这样对你 |
[00:59] | You’re evil. I get it. | 你是邪恶的 我懂 |
[01:30] | I bet it’s been a while since you felt your own mortality, | 我打赌你有好一阵子感觉不到自己会死 |
[01:32] | but my powers, like yours, | 而我的能力 和你的一样 |
[01:35] | work on a cellular level. | 作用于分子层面 |
[01:36] | Allow me to demonstrate. | 让我为你展示一番 |
[01:49] | You know, Iron Heights… is gonna send me | 当我把你送去铁山监狱的时候 |
[01:54] | a thank-you basket when I drop you off as a gift. | 我将会收到一份感谢果篮 |
[01:58] | I’ve already given you a gift, | 我已经给予了你一份礼物 |
[02:01] | and now I’m gonna need it back. | 现在我要将它拿回来 |
[02:17] | My destiny is to heal all of mankind. | 我的使命是治愈全人类 |
[02:21] | You and your friends can’t be allowed to prevent that. | 你和你的朋友不能阻止这一切 |
[02:25] | Life demands your death. | 生命的延续需要你的死亡 |
[02:36] | Ralph! | 拉尔夫 |
[02:38] | Ralph… Ralph. | 拉尔夫 拉尔夫 |
[02:40] | Ralph, come on. | 拉尔夫 坚持住 |
[02:44] | – Give us a hand. – What happened? | -帮我们一把 -发生什么事了 |
[02:46] | Ramsey. | 拉姆齐干的 |
[02:48] | Come on, Coach, we– we still gotta go | 坚持住 导师 我们还要 |
[02:49] | on that road trip, right? | 还要去公路旅行呢 对吗 |
[02:52] | He’s gonna die. | 他要死了 |
[02:53] | – Frost, how do we save him? – I don’t know! | -冰霜 我们怎么救他 -我不知道 |
[02:54] | I can’t fix this. | 我挽救不了这种情况 |
[02:57] | Uh, maybe Caitlin can. | 也许凯特琳可以 |
[03:05] | Ralph’s elastic cells aren’t mending like they used to. | 拉尔夫的弹性细胞不能像以往一样自我修复了 |
[03:08] | Ramsey must be getting stronger. | 拉姆齐肯定变得更强了 |
[03:09] | – So Ralph can’t heal himself? – No. | -拉尔夫不能自我治愈了吗 -不能 |
[03:11] | – But maybe you can. – What? | -但也许你可以 -什么 |
[03:13] | Your speed healing is the only thing we’ve seen | 你的极速治愈 是我们所见过的事物里 |
[03:14] | that can repair damage this severe. | 唯一能够修复如此严重损害的能力 |
[03:16] | Maybe if we gave him a blood transfusion, that would fix him. | 也许给他输你的血可以治好他 |
[03:19] | What are you saying? | 你是什么意思 |
[03:19] | I–I–I could give Ralph my speed healing? | 我可以把极速治愈的能力给拉尔夫 |
[03:21] | Theoretically, temporarily, yes. | 理论上 暂时地 是可以的 |
[03:23] | I don’t know, we’re sort of in uncharted medical territory here. | 我不知道 这是我们没接触过的领域 |
[03:25] | But your blood type is O-negative, | 但你的血型是O型阴性 |
[03:27] | so you’re a universal donor. | 你是万能献血者 |
[03:29] | Guys, Ralph is elastic. | 各位 拉尔夫是有弹性的 |
[03:31] | No needle can puncture through his skin. | 针头无法刺穿他的皮肤 |
[03:34] | I can phase him. | 我可以穿越他 |
[03:36] | Will that work? | 那样有会用吗 |
[03:39] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[03:43] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[03:59] | Hey. How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[04:01] | He’s stable thanks to you. | 多亏了你 他情况稳定了 |
[04:05] | We contacted A.R.G.U.S., and they’re gonna move Ralph | 我们联系了天眼会 他们会将拉尔夫 |
[04:07] | to a secure medical facility for recovery. | 转移到一个安全的医疗机构进行恢复 |
[04:11] | Cisco and Caitlin are prepping for transport right now. | 西斯科和凯特琳在为他的转移做准备 |
[04:16] | Hey, don’t worry, okay? He’s gonna pull through. | 别担心 好吗 他会好起来的 |
[04:21] | It’s not that. | 不是因为那个 |
[04:24] | What if I hadn’t been here? | 如果我不在这里会怎样 |
[04:27] | Ralph’s fight was nothing | 相比于即将到来的危机 |
[04:29] | compared to what’s coming. | 拉尔夫和拉姆齐这场架根本不算什么 |
[04:31] | Crisis is only two days away. | 危机还有两天就要发生了 |
[04:33] | And we’re all ready, I promise. | 我们都准备好了 我保证 |
[04:35] | Iris, if I haven’t prepared the team– | 爱瑞丝 我还没为团队准备好 |
[04:38] | You have prepared us, Barry. | 你已经为我们准备好了 巴里 |
[04:44] | Hey, don’t let what happened to Ralph fill you with doubt. | 不要因为拉尔夫的遭遇让你满心怀疑 |
[04:49] | You’ve done the work. We’re ready… | 你已经做了该做的 我们都准备好了 |
[04:52] | For whatever comes next… | 无论接下来会发生什么 |
[05:22] | I’m gonna give you one chance to turn yourself in. | 我准备给你个机会去自首 |
[05:26] | Honestly, I hope you don’t take it. | 说实话 我希望你不会去 |
[05:30] | Well, there’s no need to involve the authorities. | 没必要惊动警察 |
[05:32] | I just want to talk… | 我只想和你聊聊 |
[05:38] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[05:46] | Of course. You’re the Flash. | 当然了 你就是闪电侠 |
[05:50] | But how did– when? | 但怎么会 是什么时候的事 |
[05:54] | You were struck by lightning. | 你被闪电击中 |
[05:57] | That is quite the origin story. | 故事的起因是这样 |
[06:11] | I don’t know how you’re doing this. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[06:14] | Real or not, I’m coming for you. | 不管你是否真实存在 我都会找到你 |
[06:17] | And yet I’m not your foremost concern, am I? | 然而我不是你最关心的问题吧 |
[06:20] | Not as much as your inevitable demise in a coming… | 你更关心的是你将死于即将到来的 |
[06:24] | crisis? | 危机吧 |
[06:26] | Goodness, you really are full of surprises, aren’t you? | 天哪 你还真是充满惊喜啊 |
[06:28] | So tell me, when you saw all those permutations, | 那么告诉我 当你看到这些排列时 |
[06:32] | billions of possible futures all ending in your death… | 数十亿可能的未来都以你的死亡而告终 |
[06:39] | What role did I play? | 我在当中扮演了什么角色 |
[06:42] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[06:44] | You weren’t there. | 你不在场 |
[06:46] | Really? Not even in one? | 真的吗 一个都没有吗 |
[06:49] | Then again, | 那还是那句话 |
[06:51] | you never saw this coming did you? | 你从没想预料到吧 |
[06:53] | Frankly, neither did I. | 说实话 我也没预料到 |
[06:55] | Makes one believe in the impossible, doesn’t it? | 只有经历过才会相信不可能之事 对吧 |
[07:01] | You look scared. You should be. | 你好像很害怕 你应该害怕 |
[07:04] | After all, it is the end of the world, isn’t it? | 毕竟 那是世界末日对吧 |
[07:38] | Oh, my– | 我的天 |
[07:42] | What’s that, Flash? | 什么 闪电侠 |
[07:44] | 巴里·艾伦 中城警局勋章 | |
[07:44] | You think I should bust my boss | 你认为我应该揭发我的老板 |
[07:45] | for keeping yet another secret from me? | 又瞒了我一个秘密吗 |
[07:48] | Yeah, me too. | 我也这么认为 |
[07:52] | 中城公民报 闪电侠消失于危机中 | |
[07:56] | 中城公民报 闪电侠消失于危机中 2019年12月11日 | |
[08:02] | Drop what you’re doing. “The Citizen” has a new story. | 放下你手中的活 《公民报》有新报道 |
[08:07] | Look at these. | 看看这个 |
[08:10] | Where did you get these photos? | 你是从哪拍到这些照片的 |
[08:12] | I pulled them from a bow tie camera. | 用领结相机拍到的 |
[08:14] | Long story. Look, the point is, | 说来话长 重点是 |
[08:15] | this is the same guy that kidnapped your cousin Esperanza | 就是这个人绑架了你表姐伊丝丽兰萨 |
[08:18] | and turned her into a meta-assassin against her will. | 并且强行把她变成超能力刺客 |
[08:21] | One of these photos, this one, | 其中一张照片 这一张 |
[08:23] | shows our mystery man getting out of his car. | 拍到我们的神秘人从车里出来 |
[08:25] | My dad traced his plates | 我爸查过他的车牌 |
[08:26] | and tracked the car to a rented parking space at a nearby lot. | 并查到这辆车在附近租了一个停车位 |
[08:29] | So now all we have to do is to wait for him to show up. | 现在我们只要等他出现就行了 |
[08:34] | Cool. Just checking, | 好极了 我想问问 |
[08:36] | are there any other stories you wanna work on first? | 你还有其他的报道要先写吗 |
[08:39] | What could need our attention more than this? | 还有什么比这更值得我们关注的 |
[08:42] | Your cousin was a victim, Allegra, | 你表姐是受害者 阿莱格拉 |
[08:44] | and now some secret organization is using her. | 而某个秘密组织在利用她 |
[08:46] | I mean, how many others are they using? | 还有多少人受他们利用 |
[08:47] | We need to help them. | 我们要帮助他们 |
[08:48] | Right, I mean, no one wants to find out | 是的 没人比我 |
[08:52] | what happened to Esperanza more than me, but… | 更想查出伊丝丽兰萨发生了什么事 但是 |
[08:55] | is this really what matters the most to you right now? | 这真的是你现在最关心的事吗 |
[08:59] | Yeah. Now come on, get your stuff. | 是的 快点去拿你的东西 |
[09:02] | Kamilla is going to see if she can recover any other photos. | 卡米拉会看看她是否能修复其他的照片 |
[09:04] | You and I have a stakeout date. | 我和你要去盯梢 |
[09:08] | You’re the boss. | 你说了算 |
[09:11] | Brain activity looks good. | 大脑活动一切正常 |
[09:12] | No sign that you’re going nuts. | 没迹象显示你会疯 |
[09:14] | And my blood work? | 我的血液没问题吗 |
[09:15] | CBC, metabolic rate, | 全血细胞计数 代谢率 |
[09:16] | all normal for a speedster, | 全都符合正常的极速者 |
[09:18] | just a small spike in cortisol. | 只是皮质醇有一点点高 |
[09:21] | Katie says that sleep monitor on your wrist | 凯蒂说她手腕上的睡眠监测器 |
[09:23] | will tell us if there’s anything seriously wrong, | 会告诉我们是否有严重的问题 |
[09:25] | but if you ask me, you just had a nightmare. | 但如果你要问我 你只是做了一场噩梦 |
[09:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:31] | Ramsey seemed so real. | 拉姆齐看起来很真实 |
[09:34] | Something feels off. | 事情有些不对劲 |
[09:35] | I just can’t put my finger on it. | 我只是想不出哪里不对 |
[09:44] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[09:44] | My name is Iris West-Allen. I’m with “The Citizen.” | 我是《公民报》的爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[09:47] | I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions. | 我可不可以问你几个问题 |
[09:50] | Sorry, not interested. | 抱歉 没兴趣 |
[09:53] | Hi. Same paper, same question. | 同一家报社 同样的问题 |
[09:56] | What the hell’s going on here? | 到底是要干什么 |
[09:57] | I don’t have time for this. I’m late for work. | 我没时间和你们说 我上班要迟到了 |
[09:59] | Which is where, exactly? | 要去哪里上班呢 |
[10:01] | None of your business. | 不关你们的事 |
[10:03] | Okay, you know what? You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[10:05] | We will just run our photos without any comments. | 我们只好刊登没有任何评论的照片了 |
[10:10] | What photos? | 什么照片 |
[10:15] | You know what? I’m sure your employer | 你知道吗 我相信你的老板 |
[10:16] | will love the free exposure. | 会很喜欢这免费宣传的 |
[10:20] | All right, have it your way. | 好吧 就照你的来 |
[10:22] | Easy, I’ve got a Taser. | 别动 我有点击枪 |
[10:23] | And I have a business card. | 而我有张名片 |
[10:27] | 漩涡快递 响誉高端运输 | |
[10:28] | Maelstrom Couriers, | 漩涡快递 |
[10:29] | the premiere name in high-end transport. | 响誉高端运输 |
[10:33] | Transporting what exactly? | 具体运输些什么 |
[10:34] | Whatever the wealthy would prefer to keep under the radar, | 任何有钱人想要秘密运送的东西 |
[10:37] | specialty items mostly. | 一般都是专业物品 |
[10:38] | That woman in a coma was a government job. | 那个昏迷的女人是政府指派的工作 |
[10:41] | Meister’s party, well, that was more like designated driving | 迈斯特的派对 更确切地说是给 |
[10:44] | for billionaires falling off the wagon. | 旧瘾复发的亿万富翁当指定司机 |
[10:47] | Today it’s priceless family jewels. | 今天是无价的家族珠宝 |
[10:50] | You’re an Uber for the uberrich. | 你是给超级有钱人做专车司机的 |
[10:52] | What I am is late. | 我现在是要迟到了 |
[10:54] | Sorry to bother you. Thank you. | 抱歉打扰你了 谢谢你 |
[10:59] | – That was a bust. – Yep. | -这是条死路 -没错 |
[11:01] | But the bright side is, we have time for other stories | 好的一面是 我们有时间做别的 |
[11:03] | we might be putting off. Got any in mind? | 可能被忽视的故事 有什么想法吗 |
[11:06] | You know, I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[11:06] | I think there’s something that we missed. | 我觉得我们漏掉了什么 |
[11:09] | I don’t want to move off of this yet. | 我还不想放弃这个 |
[11:58] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[12:02] | Is this another nightmare? | 这又是一场噩梦吗 |
[12:05] | No, Barry. This is much, much worse. | 不 巴里 这个要糟糕得多 |
[12:20] | You’re the Speed Force. | 你是神速力 |
[12:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:25] | It’s been a while since we’ve talked like this. | 我们已经很久没这样子谈过话了 |
[12:28] | I’ve missed it. | 我很想念 |
[12:31] | You need to help. | 你需要帮助 |
[12:32] | I don’t understand what’s happening to me. | 我不明白我是怎么了 |
[12:35] | You used your blood to save your friend’s life, | 你用你的血救了你朋友的命 |
[12:39] | but in the process, you’ve endangered your own. | 但与此同时 你威胁到了自己的生命 |
[12:44] | A small amount of Ramsey’s cells remain from the attack, | 拉姆齐袭击时的一小部分细胞还存在 |
[12:47] | hidden from the eye. | 肉眼无法看到 |
[12:50] | Ramsey’s infected me. | 拉姆齐感染了我 |
[12:52] | And more than you realize. Ramsey’s sentience, | 比你想的更严重 拉姆齐的意识 |
[12:55] | his very being, resides in his cells. | 他存在的基本 就储存在他的细胞中 |
[12:58] | That’s how he knew I’m the Flash, | 所以他才知道我是闪电侠 |
[13:02] | about Crisis. | 还有危机 |
[13:07] | If this-if this is all in my mind, | 如果这都是我脑袋里发生的 |
[13:11] | then where’s my real body? | 那我真正的身体呢 |
[13:13] | After your friend, Frost, examined you, | 在你的朋友 冰霜检查你之后 |
[13:15] | you came back home, dropped your keys in that bowl, | 你回到家 把钥匙放到了那盘子里 |
[13:19] | poured a glass of water, | 倒了一杯水 |
[13:22] | then the infection took hold. | 然后感染就占据了主权 |
[13:27] | As we speak, Ramsey’s infection is spreading | 我们说话这时 拉姆齐的感染正在扩张 |
[13:30] | through your body and your mind. | 遍布了你的身体和思想 |
[13:33] | Your speed-healing is trying to hold off his disease, | 你的极速治疗正在与他的传染对抗 |
[13:36] | but, ultimately, | 但最终 |
[13:38] | it’s up to you to resist him. | 只有你能抵抗住他 |
[13:41] | Is he trying to kill me? | 他想要杀死我吗 |
[13:43] | Worse, I’m afraid. | 恐怕更糟 |
[13:47] | He wants to take control of you | 他想要控制你 |
[13:48] | and bend you to his will. | 让你听令于他 |
[13:51] | Then he’s gonna lose. | 那他一定会失败 |
[13:55] | There must be something that points | 肯定有什么能告诉我们 |
[13:57] | to where Esperanza was taken. | 伊丝丽兰萨在哪里被带走的 |
[13:58] | I don’t know. Hospital records? | 我不知道 医院记录吗 |
[14:00] | Or what about that auction photo? | 或是那个拍卖的照片呢 |
[14:02] | That mystery man was a dead end, but Barry did say | 那个神秘人是条死胡同 但巴里说过 |
[14:04] | that there were a lot of shady people at that gala, | 那个宴会上有很多阴暗的人 |
[14:06] | so, I don’t know, maybe one of them might be a new lead. | 所以我不知道 也许他们其中一个是线索 |
[14:08] | Or… | 或者 |
[14:10] | we could talk about how your husband is the Flash. | 我们可以谈谈你丈夫是闪电侠的事 |
[14:20] | How did you– | 你是怎么 |
[14:21] | – Nash Wells told me. – You’re not gonna– | -纳什·威尔斯告诉我的 -你不会是要 |
[14:23] | Is this the story that you’ve been trying to tell? | 这就是你一直想要和我说的事吗 |
[14:26] | Allegra, Barry’s identity cannot be exposed. | 阿莱格拉 巴里的身份不能曝光 |
[14:30] | No, not that. | 不 不是那个 |
[14:34] | This. | 是这个 |
[14:37] | You’ve been avoiding it all day. | 你已经逃避它一整天了 |
[14:40] | It’s not time for that yet. | 这个还不到发布的时候 |
[14:42] | Well, according to this, it will be in two days, | 根据这上边说的 会在两天后发布 |
[14:46] | and call it a hunch, but I don’t think | 你可以说是直觉 但我觉得 |
[14:47] | you’re planning to write it then either. | 你那时也不会想要报道出去 |
[14:56] | I ever tell you why I wanted | 我有没有告诉过你 |
[14:58] | to be a reporter in the first place? | 我为什么想要成为记者 |
[15:01] | It was because of your article about the Streak. | 是你关于红衣侠的报道 |
[15:12] | You know, that was the first name | 你知道 那是我给闪电侠 |
[15:13] | that I ever gave to the Flash. | 取的第一个名字 |
[15:18] | Back then, I didn’t even know that he was Barry. | 那个时候 我还不知道他是巴里 |
[15:21] | And back then, I was just a troubled kid in Iron Heights, | 当初 我只是一个在铁山监狱的问题儿童 |
[15:25] | but your article, | 但是你的文章 |
[15:28] | it made me believe in the impossible, | 让我相信了不可能 |
[15:32] | that maybe someday I could be like you, | 或许有一天我可以像你一样 |
[15:34] | chasing stories, uncovering the truth. | 追踪报道 揭露真相 |
[15:38] | You gave me hope when I had none… | 你在我绝望的时候给我希望 |
[15:42] | Just like you have every day I’ve worked here. | 我来这里工作的每一天你都这样 |
[15:46] | I don’t know how you’re gonna bring yourself | 我不知道你是如何强迫自己去 |
[15:49] | to write this article. | 写这篇文章 |
[15:52] | I just know | 我只是知道 |
[15:54] | you’re never going to forgive yourself if you don’t. | 如果没写的话你是不会原谅自己的 |
[16:09] | What’s–how did I? | 什么 我是怎么 |
[16:17] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[16:18] | Looks like we’re both back on our feet. | 看起来我们两个都恢复得不错啊 |
[16:20] | Babe, I’m glad you’re feeling better. | 宝贝 我很高兴你感觉好些了 |
[16:22] | – Thanks. – Look, I made you a plate. | -谢谢 -你看 我给你盛了一盘 |
[16:27] | Mmm,delicious. | 太好吃了 |
[16:30] | I’m all about these mashed potatoes. | 我真的喜欢这个土豆泥 |
[16:32] | I’m gonna need a second helping of these beans. | 我要再来一份这个豆子 |
[16:35] | That’s both praise, and a warning. | 这个既是赞美 也是警告 |
[16:47] | This is wrong. | 这不对劲 |
[16:48] | Everyone. | 大家 |
[16:51] | I’ve got homemade lasagna. | 我这里有自制千层面 |
[17:14] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[17:17] | It’s rude not to eat. | 一点不吃很不礼貌 |
[17:21] | You’re not Iris. This isn’t real. | 你不是爱瑞丝 这不是真的 |
[17:26] | I’m not gonna give in to you. | 我不会向你屈服的 |
[17:28] | Barry, you misjudge me. | 巴里 你误会我了 |
[17:30] | I’m just here to enjoy supper with good friends | 我来这只是为了跟好朋友一起吃晚餐的 |
[17:33] | and perhaps offer you a gift. | 或许再给你一个礼物 |
[17:37] | What could you possibly offer me? | 你还能给我什么 |
[17:41] | Everything. | 一切 |
[18:15] | Barry, you can’t run away from your own mind, | 巴里 你无法逃避你自己的思想 |
[18:19] | at least not without considerable pain. | 至少不会让你不痛不痒 |
[18:21] | Then again, you’re always trying | 说到头 你总是试图 |
[18:22] | to run away from your problems, aren’t you? | 逃避问题 不是吗 |
[18:25] | You’ve literally had a newspaper | 你有一张报纸 |
[18:27] | warning of your demise. | 提醒你的死亡 |
[18:29] | You’ve done nothing to change your fate. | 你却对改变命运无动于衷 |
[18:33] | It’s almost like you want to make Iris a widow. | 就好像你想让爱瑞丝成为寡妇一样 |
[18:37] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[18:53] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[19:02] | These deaths were real. | 这些死亡是真的 |
[19:16] | None of them had to die. | 他们都不必死的 |
[19:19] | Join me, and you’ll never have to. | 加入我 你也不必死去 |
[19:56] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[20:12] | Please, let me hold her. I know it’s not real, I just– | 求你了 让我抱抱她 我知道这不是真的 |
[20:15] | please, I just wanna pretend for– | 求你了 我只是想假装 |
[20:16] | please, just for a second– | 求你了 一秒也好 |
[20:18] | I just–please, I wanna hold my baby. | 我只是 求你了 我想抱抱我的孩子 |
[20:21] | That’s not my choice, Barry. | 这不是我决定的 巴里 |
[20:23] | Why are you showing this to me? | 你为什么要给我看这些 |
[20:26] | I’m not showing you anything. | 我什么都没给你看 |
[20:29] | All of this is coming from you. | 这些都是来自于你自己 |
[20:31] | No, it’s not. No, it’s not. | 不 这不是 不 这不是 |
[20:34] | No… No, it’s not. | 不 不 这不是 |
[20:36] | Look deep within, Barry Allen. | 往内心深处看 巴里·艾伦 |
[20:38] | This is your mind, your visions, | 这是你的思想 你的预见 |
[20:41] | your doubt. | 你的疑惑 |
[20:46] | We all die without you. | 没有你 我们都会死 |
[20:51] | You leave me alone forever. | 你永远不要来烦我 |
[20:56] | Your city will burn. | 你的城市会燃烧 |
[21:03] | She’s even faster than ever. | 她比所有人都快 |
[21:09] | The negative Speed Forces were too much, even for me, | 负神速力太多了 甚至对我也是 |
[21:12] | and now, Barry, everyone is dead. | 而现在 巴里 所有人都死了 |
[21:21] | It doesn’t have to be like this, Barry. | 事情没有必要发展成这样的 巴里 |
[21:23] | Here, let me show you. | 来 让我带你看看 |
[21:28] | 中城公民报:闪电侠活下来了 拯救世界于危机中 | |
[21:31] | Accept my lifeblood, and you could use it to achieve | 接受我的生命之血 你可以用它来达到 |
[21:34] | so much more than I ever could. | 我从未达到的高度 |
[21:54] | Become a hero beyond your wildest dreams. | 成为你想都没想过的英雄 |
[22:27] | The power to strike down death, | 击败死亡的能力 |
[22:30] | life eternal, | 永生 |
[22:31] | the grand miracle at your command. | 伟大的奇迹由你掌控 |
[22:36] | Save the world and live. | 拯救世界并活下来 |
[22:40] | Have all you want. | 拥有你想要的一切 |
[23:03] | She’s so beautiful. | 她好漂亮 |
[23:09] | Embrace it, Barry. | 接受它 巴里 |
[23:11] | Just confess the truth. | 实话实说吧 |
[23:15] | Do you have doubts? | 你有疑惑吗 |
[23:17] | I do. | 是的 |
[23:20] | It’s a beautiful life, Barry. | 这个生活非常美好 巴里 |
[23:22] | All you have to do is choose it. | 你需要做的是选择它 |
[23:35] | Choose life. | 选择生活 |
[23:58] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[24:01] | You must gather your strength. | 你必须集中你的力量 |
[24:03] | Focus. Time is running out. | 专注 要没时间了 |
[24:14] | Thought you all would want to see this. | 我想你们会想看下这个 |
[24:18] | Witnesses heard the explosion | 目击者听到了爆炸声 |
[24:20] | but didn’t see much else. | 但没看到其他的 |
[24:22] | There’s gotta be at least half a dozen cameras | 这里至少有六个摄像头 |
[24:24] | covering this lot. I– | 覆盖到这个区域 我… |
[24:25] | And not one of them caught anyone entering or exiting | 但是事发时没有一个摄像头 |
[24:28] | the scene when this all went down. | 捕捉到有人出入现场 |
[24:31] | It’s like a ghost did this. | 就好像是幽灵干的 |
[24:37] | So the guy you questioned was killed | 所以你询问的那家伙被杀死了 |
[24:39] | in the same lot you questioned him on the same day. | 就在你询问他的那个地方 还是同一天 |
[24:42] | Yeah. It gets worse. | 是的 越来越糟了 |
[24:46] | This blew away from the scene. | 这个从现场炸走了 |
[24:48] | I thought about turning it in to the cops, but I only saw it | 我想把它交给警察 但我看到它是因为 |
[24:51] | because there’s some major UV energy coming off this thing. | 有强大的紫外线能量从这个东西中发出 |
[24:53] | You can see that? | 你能看到 |
[24:56] | Boss, this really feels like a job | 老大 这真的好像是 |
[24:58] | for your husband’s friend. | 你丈夫朋友的工作 |
[25:01] | Oh, no, Kamilla knows that Barry’s the Flash. | 没事 卡米拉知道巴里是闪电侠 |
[25:04] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[25:06] | Since when? | 什么时候知道的 |
[25:07] | Last summer. Cisco used to be Vibe. | 去年夏天 西斯科是震波的时候 |
[25:10] | Okay, look, guys, I think this mystery | 好吧 各位 我认为这个迷 |
[25:12] | goes a lot deeper than we thought. | 比我们想象的要难解 |
[25:16] | And it’s a lot more dangerous. | 也更危险 |
[25:17] | So if you guys wanna walk away– | 所以如果你们想离开的话 |
[25:20] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[25:22] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[25:25] | Well, Boss, looks like Team Citizen has a new mission. | 老大 看来公民报小队有了新任务 |
[25:42] | It’s okay, Barry. I’m here. | 没事的 巴里 我在这 |
[25:46] | I’m sorry it took me so long to find you. | 很抱歉花了这么久才找到你 |
[25:49] | Ramsey’s infection is stronger than anything | 拉姆齐的感染比我们之前遇到过的 |
[25:51] | we’ve ever faced, | 都要强大 |
[25:53] | and it’s only getting stronger. | 而且还会越来越强大 |
[26:03] | I think I know why. | 我想我知道为什么 |
[26:08] | You feel doubt. | 你感到了疑惑 |
[26:12] | I do. | 是的 |
[26:14] | You’ve answered our call before. | 你之前也响应过我们 |
[26:17] | It’s always been difficult. | 总是如此面临险境 |
[26:19] | What’s changed? | 什么变了 |
[26:22] | I’ve lived more. | 我活的更长了 |
[26:26] | I’ve gotten married, | 我结婚了 |
[26:28] | seen a future where | 看到了未来 那里… |
[26:31] | I’ll have a daughter who’s the best of me and Iris combined. | 我有一个女儿 她是我和爱瑞丝最美好的结合 |
[26:40] | Most of my life has been driven by my past, but– | 我的人生大部分被过去驱使 但… |
[26:44] | but now, I– | 但现在 我… |
[26:47] | It finally feels like I’m living for myself. | 我终于感到在为自己而活 |
[26:52] | I don’t wanna leave my family or my friends. | 我不想离开我的家人和朋友 |
[27:01] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[27:06] | I know that’s selfish. | 我知道这很自私 |
[27:11] | I’m sorry I let you down. | 很抱歉我让你失望了 |
[27:13] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[27:15] | No person is immune to fear and doubt… | 没人会对恐惧和疑惑免疫 |
[27:18] | No matter how brave… | 不管有多勇敢 |
[27:21] | That’s what makes you human, Barry. | 是人都会如此 巴里 |
[27:24] | But the courage to move forward, | 但前进的勇气 |
[27:27] | even in the face of overwhelming odds, | 甚至是在面对极端不利的情况时 |
[27:30] | that’s what makes you a hero. | 这才使你成为英雄 |
[27:33] | That’s what makes you the Flash. | 这才使你成为闪电侠 |
[27:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:42] | I needed to hear that. | 我需要这些 |
[27:47] | Don’t blame yourself. | 别怪你自己 |
[27:51] | His lies… | 他的谎言 |
[27:54] | They were so convincing. | 太让人信服 |
[28:00] | That’s because he never lied. | 那是因为他从不撒谎 |
[28:05] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[28:08] | That’s what makes Ramsey so dangerous. | 所以拉姆齐才如此危险 |
[28:12] | He manipulates the truth to spread his disease. | 他操纵事实来传播疾病 |
[28:18] | What, so– | 什么 所以 |
[28:20] | so the part about his cells | 所以那部分关于他的细胞 |
[28:23] | allowing me to save the world from Crisis and… | 能让我能从危机中拯救世界 |
[28:27] | still survive is true? | 并且幸存下来是真的 |
[28:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:33] | But that path’s not for you. | 但那条路不适合你 |
[28:36] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[28:38] | Barry, you must understand– | 巴里 你必须明白 |
[28:40] | That you want me to leave behind everyone I love | 你希望我在有办法自救时还丢下所有 |
[28:42] | when there’s a way to save me? | 我爱的人离开吗 |
[28:51] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:53] | It’s Barry’s sleep monitor. This can’t be right. | 是巴里的睡眠监测器 情况不对 |
[28:55] | His vitals are spiking. | 他的生命指数在激增 |
[28:58] | Barry, your fever is rising. You must calm down. | 巴里 你的体温正在升高 你必须冷静 |
[29:01] | Stop telling me what to do! | 别告诉我该做什么 |
[29:09] | His temperature is burning up. | 他的体温高得要烧起来了 |
[29:10] | Why isn’t he speed-healing? | 他为什么没有极速恢复 |
[29:11] | I’ve seen this fever before. | 我以前见过这么高的烧 |
[29:15] | He’s being taken over | 他的身体正在被接管 |
[29:17] | right now. | 就是现在 |
[29:24] | His temperature is rising. | 他的体温在升高 |
[29:26] | We could really use some cold powers right about now. | 我们现在真的用得上冰冻超能力了 |
[29:27] | No, Ramsey’s infection doesn’t respond to ice. | 不 拉姆齐的感染对冰没有反应 |
[29:30] | We need to treat him medicinally. | 我们得用药物来治疗他 |
[29:32] | Inserting 10ccs of naproxen sodium. | 注射10毫升萘普生钠 |
[29:42] | All my pain, all my suffering, | 我承受的所有痛苦 所有折磨 |
[29:45] | it’s been because of you | 都是因为你 |
[29:47] | because you would rather I be the Flash | 因为你宁愿让我当闪电侠 |
[29:50] | than have anything that I want! | 而不让我去做我自己 |
[29:51] | Barry, please. | 巴里 拜托 |
[29:52] | I am not denying the burden that you’ve carried, | 我不否认你一直肩负重任 |
[29:55] | but the Speed Force has only ever tried to | 但神速力只是想在你选择的 |
[29:57] | be a guide on this path that you’ve chosen. | 这条路上指引你 |
[29:59] | The lightning bolt shot down from the sky and struck me! | 是闪电球从天而降 击中了我 |
[30:02] | I didn’t choose this! | 不是我选的 |
[30:04] | You decided to change my life, | 是你决定要改变我的人生 |
[30:06] | my family’s life, my entire future. | 我家人的人生 我的整个未来 |
[30:11] | This was done to me! | 这是强加于我的 |
[30:17] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[30:21] | Frost. | 冰霜 |
[30:29] | Frost. | 冰霜 |
[30:32] | Frost! | 冰霜 |
[30:35] | Just breathe. Breathe. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[30:39] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[30:41] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[30:42] | Please understand. The role you play is vital | 你要明白 你所扮演的角色对保持 |
[30:45] | – to the balance of all things. – Oh, stop. | -万物的平衡至关重要 -别说了 |
[30:47] | There are universal forces at stake. | 宇宙平衡危在旦夕 |
[30:49] | They must be protected. | 必须有人去保护它 |
[30:51] | What about the rest of us? | 那我们其他人呢 |
[30:54] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[30:56] | There are universal forces at stake. | 宇宙平衡确实危在旦夕 |
[30:59] | It’s just a pity she doesn’t consider your life among them. | 遗憾的是她没有把你的人生考虑在内 |
[31:02] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[31:03] | He wants to possess your form no matter the cost. | 他要不惜一切代价控制你的身体 |
[31:06] | Cost? | 代价 |
[31:08] | All those headstones? | 所有那些墓碑 |
[31:10] | Those people are dead because of my connection to you. | 那些人都因为我跟你的关系而死 |
[31:14] | How many times do I have to suffer for you? | 我还要因为你受多少次折磨 |
[31:17] | When is it your turn to suffer? | 什么时候才轮到你受折磨 |
[31:28] | Do you even feel pain? | 你能感觉到痛苦吗 |
[31:30] | No, | 不能 |
[31:32] | at least not as you know it. | 至少不是你知道的那种痛苦 |
[31:34] | How could it? The Speed Force isn’t human. | 怎么可能 神速力不是人类 |
[31:38] | It doesn’t know what it means to be alive, | 它不明白活着的意义 |
[31:40] | to have a family, to love. | 拥有一个家庭 去爱 |
[31:42] | It only pretends. | 它只会伪装 |
[31:44] | Ramsey’s infection is twisting your heart. | 拉姆齐的感染在扭曲你的心灵 |
[31:46] | You have to fight it. Barry. | 你必须与之抗争 巴里 |
[31:47] | These aren’t your true feelings. | 这不是你的真实感受 |
[31:48] | What do you know about the truth? | 你又对真相了解多少 |
[31:50] | This isn’t what you look like. | 你的长相不是这样的 |
[31:52] | This isn’t my old bedroom. It’s a trick. | 这里也不是我以前的卧室 这是个骗局 |
[31:55] | This is you manipulating me so I’ll do what you want. | 你在操纵我 让我服从你的想法 |
[31:58] | That’s not true. I care about you. | 这不是真的 我在乎你 |
[32:00] | All it cares about is using you. | 它在乎的只是利用你 |
[32:02] | – Barry, you must listen to me. – No, I don’t! | -巴里 你必须听我说 -不 我不听 |
[32:05] | You’re not my mom. | 你不是我妈妈 |
[32:08] | You’re the reason I buried her. | 你是我埋葬她的原因 |
[32:51] | The Monitor, Thawne, the Speed Force, | 监视者 斯旺 神速力 |
[32:55] | for too long, others have used you. | 你已经被别人利用了太久 |
[32:57] | Take command of your life! | 掌控你自己的人生吧 |
[33:03] | Forever. | 永远 |
[33:23] | No, no, no, no, no. I’m sorry, I have to. | 不不不 对不起 我不得不这样做 |
[33:26] | It’s the only way to survive. | 这是活下去的唯一方法 |
[33:28] | We don’t have much time until he returns. | 我们时间不多了 他很快就会回来 |
[33:30] | Barry, look at me. | 巴里 看着我 |
[33:31] | Accepting Ramsey’s blood would save your body | 接受拉姆齐的血能从即将到来的危机中 |
[33:33] | from the coming Crisis but not your soul. | 拯救你的身体 但无法拯救你的灵魂 |
[33:35] | You would lose the best of you: your joy, | 你会失去你最好的一面 你的快乐 |
[33:39] | your passion, your light, | 你的激情 你的光芒 |
[33:41] | the part of you that Iris loves. | 爱瑞丝爱的那部分 |
[33:46] | Don’t listen to it. It lies. | 别听它的 它会说谎 |
[33:51] | Come on! Barry! | 拜托 巴里 |
[34:04] | Only you can defeat this, Barry. | 只有你能战胜他 巴里 |
[34:06] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你手里 |
[34:23] | You beat it. | 你打败了它 |
[34:26] | Took me a while, but, yeah, I beat it. | 花了我些时间 但是 没错 我打败了它 |
[35:00] | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特艾伦报道 2019年12月11日 周三 | |
[35:01] | My name is Iris West-Allen | 我的名字叫爱瑞丝·韦斯特艾伦 |
[35:04] | and I once met a young man, | 我曾遇到一个年轻人 |
[35:06] | a superhero who I called the Streak. | 一个被我叫做红衣侠的超级英雄 |
[35:09] | The world has come to know him as the Fastest Man Alive, | 世人皆知他就是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[35:13] | the Scarlet Speedster, the Flash. | 红衣极速者 闪电侠 |
[35:18] | But no matter what title you choose for him, | 但是无论你为他取了什么绰号 |
[35:21] | he’ll always be remembered as the protector | 他永远不变的是我们这个 |
[35:23] | of our amazing city and its citizens, | 伟大的城市与其中市民的守护者 |
[35:26] | as a beacon of hope for us all, | 作为我们所有人希望的灯塔 |
[35:29] | and as the man who sacrificed himself | 作为那个一次又一次 |
[35:31] | again and again so we could live. | 牺牲自己保全我们生活的人 |
[35:37] | Today we say good-bye to him, not because he was taken | 今天我们对他说再见 不是因为他被夺走 |
[35:42] | but because he gave himself willingly. | 而是因为他自愿做出牺牲 |
[35:45] | And in the end, that’s what makes him deserving | 最终 这让他配得上 |
[35:48] | of the greatest title of all… | 所有头衔里最好的那个 |
[35:52] | Hero. | 英雄 |
[36:52] | Mar Novu. | 马尔·诺武 |
[36:54] | You ran and ran across infinite Earths, | 你跑啊跑啊穿过了无限的地球 |
[36:57] | and now you’ve nowhere left to run. | 而现在你已无处可逃 |
[37:05] | It was like | 就像是 |
[37:07] | being back in prison only locked up in my own mind. | 重回监狱 只是被监禁在我自己的大脑里 |
[37:12] | All the terror I felt, | 我感觉到的所有的恐惧 |
[37:15] | the horrible things I saw, | 我看到的所有的坏事 |
[37:17] | they were all there | 它们都在那里 |
[37:20] | buried deep inside me just waiting to come out the whole time. | 一直深埋在我的脑海里等着出来 |
[37:25] | Took a lot to win. | 费了很大劲才获胜 |
[37:28] | Everything that makes life worth living. | 所有让人生有价值的东西 |
[37:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[37:35] | You deserve some of the credit. | 这里面也有你的功劳啊 |
[37:37] | It takes something special to beat a sentient infection | 可不是谁都能打败一个有意识的感染 |
[37:41] | that not even speed-healing can cure. | 甚至连极速恢复都搞不定 |
[37:44] | Well, it’s not over yet, so let’s get back to work. | 无论如何 这还没结束 我们回去继续工作 |
[37:47] | Whoa, whoa, what do you mean? What are you doing? | 等等 你什么意思 你在干什么 |
[37:48] | Just get some rest. | 就去歇着吧 |
[37:50] | Iris is gonna be here any minute. | 爱瑞丝马上就到 |
[37:52] | Crisis will be here in less than 36 hours. | 危机还有不到36个小时就要到了 |
[37:55] | We have to find Ramsey, stop him, | 我们要去找拉姆齐 阻止他 |
[37:57] | make sure there’s still a world left to save. | 确保还有个能拯救的世界 |
[38:02] | And away he goes. | 他就这么走了 |
[38:08] | You wanna talk about what happened? | 你想谈谈发生了什么吗 |
[38:12] | I already talked about it with Caity. | 我已经跟小凯谈过了 |
[38:16] | Okay. What’d she say? | 好 她怎么说的 |
[38:18] | With Crisis approaching, we decided it would be best | 随着危机的临近 我们决定最好是 |
[38:22] | if she handles the medical emergencies. | 让她来应付医疗急救 |
[38:24] | I’ll take a back seat. | 我会退居二线 |
[38:27] | Are you okay with that? | 对此你同意吗 |
[38:30] | It’s what’s best for the team. | 这是对这个团队最好的 |
[38:43] | Hey, I got here as fast as I could. | 我尽我最快赶到了 |
[38:47] | – How are you? – Oh, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[38:50] | Really, I’m okay. | 真的 我很好 |
[38:51] | Your husband had an infection… | 你的丈夫被感染了 |
[38:53] | It messed with his brain quite a bit, but we handled it. | 这让他的大脑有些混乱 但被我们解决了 |
[39:01] | Okay, well, just to be safe, | 好的 安全起见 |
[39:03] | I am not leaving you again for the rest of the night. | 我今晚余下的时间都不会离开你 |
[39:15] | What you working on? | 你在忙些什么 |
[39:16] | Just running some diagnostics, | 只是做些诊断 |
[39:18] | little maintenance. | 一点保养 |
[39:20] | Why don’t you ask Cisco? | 你为什么不让西斯科来 |
[39:20] | We could go home, spend some time together. | 我们可以回家 一起待会儿 |
[39:23] | Why are you asking so many questions? | 你为什么问这么多问题 |
[39:29] | I don’t know. You know, sometimes | 我不知道 有时候 |
[39:31] | the reporter brain in me has a | 我的记者思维有着 |
[39:35] | mind of its own. | 它自己的意识 |
[39:41] | I will… let you get back to work. | 我会让你继续工作 |
[39:58] | Hey, guys. | 朋友们 |
[40:03] | That’s not Barry. | 那不是巴里 |
[40:17] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[40:24] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[40:31] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[41:03] | Welcome, my blood brother. | 欢迎 我的血亲们 |
[41:13] | I am the world’s salvation | 我是这个世界的救赎 |
[41:17] | come to save it from all that ails it. | 来把它从所有的痛苦中拯救出来 |
[41:21] | Soon, the entire world will embrace | 很快 整个世界将会见识到 |
[41:28] | Bloodwork! | 血怒 |