时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Sunshine keeping quiet? | 烈日没供出来什么吧 |
[00:04] | Our source confirms she hasn’t said a word | 根据我们的线报 她自从昨天被捕之后 |
[00:06] | since her arrest yesterday. | 一个字都没说 |
[00:08] | But Captain West won’t stop making noise. | 不过韦斯特队长不肯罢休 |
[00:10] | He is obsessed with connecting you | 他执着于将你和 |
[00:11] | to Sunshine, Ultraviolet, and Dr. Light. | 烈日 致命紫光 还有光博士联系起来 |
[00:15] | That won’t matter much longer. | 他的想法很快就无关紧要了 |
[00:18] | When will our guest arrive? | 我们的客人什么时候到 |
[00:23] | Thanks for coming on short notice. | 多谢你在临时通知下赶来 |
[00:25] | This is your target. | 这是你的目标 |
[00:31] | Kill him, please. | 请杀掉他 |
[00:53] | And…go. | 准备 开始 |
[00:59] | Like a map of some kind? | 是某种地图吗 |
[01:00] | – No. – That’s a flux capacitor. | -不是 -是个通量电容器 |
[01:02] | Hold–no. | 等 不对 |
[01:03] | – No, that’s good, yeah. – No. | -不对 就是这样 没错 -不对 |
[01:06] | They are not gonna get this. | 他们肯定猜不到 |
[01:07] | – Oh, this is– – Okay, hold on. All right. | -这个是 -就画好了 等下 好了 |
[01:12] | Okay, it was gonna be the Eiffel Tower. | 我是打算画埃菲尔铁塔的 |
[01:15] | Oh, damn. | 真是的 |
[01:16] | That looks just like the Eiffel Tower. | 确实很像埃菲尔铁塔 |
[01:18] | – It looks like a radio tower. – I actually does stuff like that. | -看起来像信号塔 -我还真画过类似的 |
[01:21] | Oh, I got to take this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[01:23] | Hey, David. | 你好 大卫 |
[01:24] | Joe, I know you think we can tie | 乔 我知道你认为 |
[01:25] | this assassin Sunshine to Carver, | 这个杀手烈日和卡弗必定有关系 |
[01:27] | but she is just not talking. | 但是她不肯招供 |
[01:28] | Okay, so let me take a crack at it. | 好的 那让我审她试试 |
[01:31] | Actually, I need you to take a step back from this case. | 实际上 我要你先别管这个案子了 |
[01:33] | You’re too close to it. | 你太贴近这个案子了 |
[01:35] | Besides, you’re the Captain now. | 况且 你现在是队长 |
[01:36] | David, it’s because I’m close that I can rattle her. | 大卫 正因我贴近 我才能让她开口 |
[01:38] | Come on, there’s nobody else that can do this. | 拜托了 没有其他人能做到 |
[01:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:43] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[01:46] | Was that the Carver case? | 是卡弗的案子吗 |
[01:47] | – Yeah. – How can I help? | -是的 -我能帮上忙吗 |
[01:49] | You just conserve your energy. | 你要节省自己的能量 |
[01:51] | I’ll call you if I need anything. | 如果我有任何需要会打给你的 |
[01:53] | I got to go, guys. Take care. | 我得走了 各位 保重 |
[01:54] | – Oh, okay, bye. – Bye. | -好的 再见 -再见 |
[02:02] | I think I found a way out of here. | 我想我找到了离开这里的方法 |
[02:04] | What? How? | 什么 怎么找到的 |
[02:05] | I started focusing on the monitors. | 我是从专注于这些显示屏开始的 |
[02:08] | At first, when I tried, I couldn’t read them. | 一开始尝试时 我看不清上面的内容 |
[02:11] | I would get all of these, um–these headaches. | 我会 出现头疼 |
[02:13] | – Yeah. – But today… | -是的 -但是今天 |
[02:15] | it started to come into focus… | 它们开始聚焦了 |
[02:18] | perfectly clear. | 非常清晰 |
[02:21] | You’re adapting to this place. | 你开始适应这个地方了 |
[02:23] | I read your theory | 我读过你的理论 |
[02:24] | that says that someone could pass through the mirror | 提到如果一个人的分子结构变得不稳定了 |
[02:27] | if their molecular structure was destabilized? | 他可以穿越过这些镜子 |
[02:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:30] | Well, if I could just contact my husband, | 如果我可以联系上我的丈夫 |
[02:32] | I think he might be able to help us. | 我想他能够帮助我们 |
[02:34] | Eva, my husband, Barry Allen, | 伊娃 我丈夫巴里·艾伦 |
[02:37] | is The Flash. | 就是闪电侠 |
[02:41] | What? | 什么 |
[02:42] | And with his speed, I think he could phase us out of here. | 用他的神速 我想他能将我们从这里穿越出去 |
[02:46] | If his instantaneous velocity | 如果他的瞬间速度 |
[02:49] | correlates with the limit of the fractal surface, | 与分形表面的极限产生联动 |
[02:51] | then…then he’ll become intangible. | 他就会变成没有实际形体了 |
[02:55] | So…it could work! | 所以 是可行的 |
[02:57] | Yes! Yes, I… | 是的 是的 我 |
[03:00] | I just–I need to recharge. | 只是 我需要恢复 |
[03:02] | I’ve been controlling the mirror all morning, | 我一早上都在控制镜子 |
[03:04] | and I’m–I’m exhausted. | 我已经精疲力尽了 |
[03:08] | Yeah, um, take all the time you need. | 是的 你好好休息 |
[03:10] | I will, um, keep trying to decipher more. | 我会 继续尝试破译 |
[03:14] | Yeah. You–you do that. | 好的 你继续 |
[03:15] | You’re–you’re on the right path. | 你的方向是正确的 |
[03:17] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[03:30] | She just did exactly what I knew she would do. | 她刚刚所做的正如我所预料 |
[03:32] | She even told me the truth about her husband. | 她甚至将她丈夫的真实身份告诉我了 |
[03:34] | Eva, Joe West is still looking | 伊娃 乔·韦斯特仍然在 |
[03:36] | into your husband’s activities. | 调查你丈夫的活动 |
[03:38] | He knows about Black Hole. | 他知道黑洞 |
[03:39] | Then it’s only a matter of time before Barry Allen helps him. | 那用不了多久 巴里·艾伦就会帮他 |
[03:47] | You have a new mission. | 你有新任务了 |
[03:50] | The Flash is losing his speed. | 闪电侠要失去神速力了 |
[03:53] | Drain him of the rest. | 榨干他剩下的速度 |
[03:55] | Why do you care about The Flash? | 你为什么担心闪电侠 |
[03:56] | I don’t. I care about my husband. | 我不担心 我担心的是我丈夫 |
[03:59] | The Flash is not gonna take that away from me. | 闪电侠不能把他从我身边抢走 |
[04:03] | Success is assured. | 成功是无疑的 |
[04:07] | I got your text. What’s up? | 我收到你的短信 怎么了 |
[04:08] | Okay, Carrie Mathison, red string much? | 凯里·马西森 这么多红线吗 |
[04:12] | I’ve been tracking Sue since she disappeared. | 自从苏失踪后 我一直在追踪她的下落 |
[04:14] | She’s hit five banks in five locations. | 她突袭了五个地方的五家银行 |
[04:16] | Every single one of them was doing some schmoozy cocktail party | 在她突袭时候 每一个地方都正好 |
[04:19] | when she did it. | 在搞休闲鸡尾酒会 |
[04:20] | And while everybody was sipping champagne | 当大家都在品尝香槟 |
[04:22] | and eating an overpriced meal, bam. | 吃着昂贵晚餐时 突然间 |
[04:24] | Server rooms get hacked. | 服务器机房就被入侵了 |
[04:26] | I know that look. | 我知道这表情 |
[04:28] | You found her next target. | 你找到了她的下一个目标 |
[04:30] | Of course I found her next target. | 我当然找到了她的下一个目标 |
[04:35] | {\an4 | \move(214.12,59.733,139.18,74.773,17,937)}第一国家中城银行 投资者午宴 |
[04:36] | The First National CC Bank is holding an investors’ brunch | 第一国家中城银行将要给他们最大的客户 |
[04:39] | for their biggest clients. | 举办投资者午宴 |
[04:40] | Fits Sue’s M.O. to a T. | 符合苏的作案手法 |
[04:43] | Now, here’s where you come in, my friend. | 所以我需要你的帮忙 我的朋友 |
[04:45] | I need a hacker who can set up a net to help catch her, | 我需要一个能设网帮忙抓住她的黑客 |
[04:48] | somebody who can monitor the security feed, | 一个能监控安全录像的人 |
[04:51] | somebody who speaks bandwidth and knows binary. | 一个懂得带宽 知道二进制的人 |
[04:54] | I’m not sure you know how hacking works. | 我想你不知道黑客的运作方式 |
[04:56] | Please. | 拜托 |
[04:57] | I’ve seen “You’ve Got Mail” several times. | 我看过电影《电子情书》好几次了 |
[05:00] | But I know | 但我知道 |
[05:01] | you’ve been working on the Artificial Speed Force, so… | 你一直在研究人造神速力 |
[05:04] | I have, but I’m running simulations all day– | 是的 但我整天都在模拟 |
[05:07] | simulations I don’t need to be there for. | 那些模拟不需要我时刻盯着 |
[05:11] | Look, here’s the deal. | 这样吧 |
[05:12] | I know how hard this case has been on you. | 我知道这件案子对你来说有多不容易 |
[05:15] | I should’ve been there to help you from the beginning. | 我一开始就应该帮你的 |
[05:19] | So… | 所以 |
[05:22] | So you’re in? | 所以你要帮我吗 |
[05:24] | Will there be waffles? | 有华夫饼吃吗 |
[05:26] | There better be waffles. | 最好有华夫饼 |
[05:48] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[06:43] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[06:46] | It was crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[06:47] | It was like it was accelerating by itself. | 车子好像自己在加速一样 |
[06:50] | I mean, I know you won’t believe this, | 我知道说了你也不信 |
[06:51] | but it was like somebody cut the brakes | 但感觉就像是我在开车时 |
[06:53] | while I was driving. | 有人剪断了刹车线 |
[06:54] | Is that even possible? | 有可能会这样吗 |
[06:55] | I-I don’t know. I’ll find out. | 我不知道 我会查清楚的 |
[06:57] | – Are you sure you’re okay? – I’m fine. | -你确定你没事吗 -我没事 |
[06:59] | It’s Carver that needs to worry. | 卡弗才是你们要担心的 |
[07:01] | You think Carver’s the one behind this? | 你觉得是卡弗搞的鬼 |
[07:02] | Well, he knows I took down one of his assassins, | 他知道我打败了他其中一个杀手 |
[07:04] | Millie Rawlins, AKA Sunshine. | 米莉·罗林斯 外号烈日 |
[07:06] | And he knows I’m the lead on the RICO case | 他还知道我负责反腐调查组 |
[07:08] | we’re building against him. | 我们正在调查他 |
[07:09] | Well, if that’s true, | 如果这是真的 |
[07:11] | we have to get you in witness protection. | 我们必须要给你安排证人保护计划 |
[07:13] | You’re just not safe out here, Joe. | 你现在出外勤不安全 乔 |
[07:14] | David, I’m not going anywhere. | 大卫 我哪也不去 |
[07:16] | Look, if Carver is coming after me, | 如果卡弗要来找我 |
[07:18] | that means he is scared. | 说明他害怕了 |
[07:19] | What do scared people do? They make mistakes. | 害怕的人会怎么样 他们会犯错 |
[07:21] | We need to take advantage of that. | 我们要好好利用这一点 |
[07:24] | Fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[07:26] | You have my complete support, Joe, as always. | 我会一如既往全力支持你 乔 |
[07:28] | But if anything happens, I’ll never forgive myself. | 但如果发生什么事 我绝对不会原谅自己 |
[07:32] | I need to go talk to Rawlins. | 我要去见罗林斯 |
[07:47] | Okay, the investors’ brunch is in full swing. | 投资者午宴正在如火如荼地进行中 |
[07:50] | Now, you go get us eyes on that server room. | 让我们看到服务器机房里的情况 |
[07:52] | I got to tinkle. | 我要去小解 |
[07:55] | Yeah, I heard what I said. | 我听到自己的话了 |
[08:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:09] | The doctor is in. | 医生来了 |
[08:11] | Say, “Ah!” | 喊”啊” |
[08:21] | What? | 什么 |
[08:22] | You call this an encryption scheme? | 你管这叫加密方案 |
[08:24] | I could do this with one hand tied behind my back. | 我一只手被绑在背后都能破解它 |
[08:28] | Prove it. | 证明一下 |
[08:29] | Uh, good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:32] | Don’t mind me. I’m just doing a routine software update. | 不用管我 我只是在进行常规软件更新 |
[08:34] | Can I have my hand back, please? | 请问我能收回我的手吗 |
[08:37] | You dress well… for tech support. | 你真会打扮… 作为技术人员来说 |
[08:40] | I have good work ethic. | 我具备良好的职业操守 |
[08:43] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[08:44] | It looked like you were tampering | 看起来你当时在篡改 |
[08:44] | with the facility’s security system, | 这台设备的安全系统 |
[08:47] | not repairing it. | 而不是在修理它 |
[08:48] | Tam–tamp–tampering? | 篡 篡 篡改吗 |
[08:50] | Oh, you–you mean all this? | 你是说这个吗 |
[08:53] | Yes, all of that. | 是的 那些全部 |
[08:54] | No, no, I’m–it’s– this is a procedure we follow | 不 我 这是我们按照合规程序 |
[08:58] | to make sure that your money’s secure. | 来确保你的资金安全 |
[09:00] | That is, if the safety of your money | 也就是说 你的资金安全 |
[09:02] | is important to you, Miss…? | 对于你来说是否很重要 女士 |
[09:05] | Ms. January Galore. | 詹纽瑞·加罗尔女士 |
[09:08] | And the safety of my money is very important to me. | 我的资金安全对我来说非常重要 |
[09:12] | I’m sure it is. | 我相信是的 |
[09:14] | So what do those little green lights do? | 所以这小绿灯有什么作用 |
[09:18] | The–the–the–the– the green lights. | 这 这 这绿光 |
[09:21] | They are–they are not important. | 它们 它们不重要 |
[09:25] | I’m actually all done here. | 我其实已经搞定了 |
[09:26] | Um, enjoy the waffles. | 好好享用华夫饼 |
[09:29] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[09:36] | I think they only have apple fritters here. | 我感觉这里只有苹果馅 |
[09:41] | Are we live? | 我们同步了吗 |
[09:42] | Yeah, we’re live. We got eyes. | 是的 我们同步了 我们能看到了 |
[09:45] | We almost didn’t get them, though. | 虽然我们差点没有成功 |
[09:46] | I ran into one of the donors– some rich British lady. | 我遇到了一个捐赠者 富有的英国女士 |
[09:49] | What was her name? June, April… | 她的名字叫什么来着 六月 四月 |
[09:52] | – April Gabor. – Wait. | -四月·加罗尔 -慢着 |
[09:54] | – January Galore? – That’s the one. | -詹纽瑞·加罗尔 -就是她 |
[09:57] | That’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[09:58] | She’s an arms dealer that Barry and I met in Midway City. | 她是我和巴里在米德韦城遇到的军火商 |
[10:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:02] | She seemed kind of charming to me. | 她看起来挺吸引我的 |
[10:04] | Very forward, but charming nonetheless. | 超级主动 但还是很迷人 |
[10:08] | Uh-oh. We’re in trouble. | 我们遇上麻烦了 |
[10:11] | The security feeds are dead. | 监控信号没有了 |
[10:13] | Servers are on the fifth floor. | 服务器在第五楼 |
[10:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:20] | What is that? What is that? | 这是什么 这是什么 |
[10:23] | The perfect disguise. | 完美的伪装 |
[10:24] | A disg– | 伪… |
[10:25] | I think I just lost my appetite. | 我没有胃口了 |
[10:34] | Hi, Slick. You miss me? | 滑头 想我了吗 |
[10:38] | Almost as much as I miss Fredrico, | 几乎和我想念弗雷德里克一样多 |
[10:40] | my tapeworm. | 我的绦虫 |
[10:42] | Hello, Sue. Or is it January? | 你好 苏 或是詹纽瑞 |
[10:45] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么 |
[10:46] | Collateralized loan obligations | 抵押贷款债券 |
[10:47] | are deliciously robust. | 真的极其诱人 |
[10:50] | Although… | 尽管… |
[10:51] | Not half as delicious as you in a tux. | 不及穿礼服的你一半诱人 |
[10:55] | Still up to your old tricks? Swiping diamonds and pearls? | 还在干老本行吗 偷钻石和珍珠 |
[10:58] | Oh, you like Prince? Me too. | 你喜欢普林斯 我也是 |
[11:00] | Yes! Me three. | 是的 我也是 |
[11:05] | I’m Cisco, by the way. | 我叫西斯科 顺便一提 |
[11:06] | We met back when you were… | 我们之前在那里见过… |
[11:08] | January Galore. | 詹纽瑞·加罗尔 |
[11:09] | That was an excellent accent, by the way. | 你的口音听起来真棒 |
[11:10] | – Do you have any training? – Oh, thank you. | -你有训练过吗 -谢谢你 |
[11:12] | – I did my senior year abroad. – London, no doubt. | -我高中在国外读书 -肯定是在伦敦 |
[11:14] | – Oh, Italy, actually. – She fancy. You fancy. | -是在意大利 实际上 -她很酷 你很酷 |
[11:18] | – Yeah, thank you. – Okay! | -谢谢 -好了 |
[11:19] | Sue, you’re trapped, and you’re going down. | 苏 你无路可逃了 你要完蛋了 |
[11:22] | Oh, actually, I’m going up. | 实际上 我要上去了 |
[11:26] | Ah. Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[11:28] | – What do you– – Did you see that? | -你在… -你看到了吗 |
[11:33] | Shoot. Damn it! | 糟了 该死 |
[11:36] | Uh-oh. Dibs. | 糟糕 |
[11:41] | If this is what she used, | 如果这个东西是她用的 |
[11:43] | she has access to all the bank’s financial holdings. | 她可以访问所有银行的储蓄 |
[11:47] | Oh, well… | 那个 |
[11:49] | It’s only several… | 也就 |
[11:52] | billion… | 几十亿美元 |
[11:53] | dollars. | 而已 |
[12:00] | Millie Rawlins. | 米莉·罗林斯 |
[12:04] | This man–he worked for Joseph Carver. | 这个人曾经为约瑟夫·卡弗工作 |
[12:10] | This is what happens to those who fail Carver. | 这就是那些让卡弗失望的人的下场 |
[12:14] | Incentive for the rest of us to succeed. | 这可以激励其他人成功 |
[12:16] | But you didn’t succeed. | 但是你没成功 |
[12:19] | So that probably means you’re next. | 所以下一个死的可能是你 |
[12:22] | Now, look, I can offer you protection. | 听着 我可以保护你 |
[12:25] | But this is a one-time deal. | 但仅此一次 |
[12:26] | Are you interested? | 你有兴趣吗 |
[12:30] | No, thanks. | 没有 谢谢 |
[12:32] | I mean, the only way somebody could accelerate the car | 只有一种办法可以让人 |
[12:34] | and simultaneously cut the brakes | 在汽车加速的同时切断刹车 |
[12:36] | is from inside the car’s engine, which is… | 那就是在汽车的发动机里 |
[12:38] | I mean, obviously no person could fit inside there. | 很明显这里装不下人 |
[12:41] | Well, Ray Palmer could. | 雷·帕尔默能进去 |
[12:43] | Only he’s not a murderous, sabotaging type. | 但他不会去杀人或搞破坏 |
[12:48] | How about a meta-human who can squeeze into tight places? | 如果是一个可以挤进狭小空间的超能力者 |
[12:52] | Likes to watch his victims suffering up close. | 他喜欢亲眼看着受害者遭到痛苦 |
[12:55] | Rag Doll. | 布娃娃 |
[12:58] | Now… | 好了 |
[13:00] | what would… | 米莉·罗林斯 |
[13:04] | First Lieutenant Millie Rawlins, | 陆军中尉 |
[13:07] | a soldier who had rescued 14 friendlies | 曾经从叛乱的劳改营中 |
[13:10] | from an insurgent labor camp, | 营救出十四名友军的士兵 |
[13:12] | think of what you’ve become now? | 她会怎样看待如今的你 |
[13:14] | You were honorable. | 你曾经荣誉等身 |
[13:17] | Legion of Merit. | 功绩勋章 |
[13:19] | Medal of Valor. | 勇气勋章 |
[13:21] | Millie, | 米莉 |
[13:26] | Help me stop Joseph Carver before it’s too late. | 帮我阻止约瑟夫·卡弗 免得为时太晚 |
[13:31] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[13:38] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[14:09] | Joe, Joe, hey. | 乔 乔 |
[14:18] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:26] | I’m fine. I’m all bandaged up. | 我没事 受伤都习惯了 |
[14:29] | All right, Joe. That’s twice now. | 行了 乔 这是第二次了 |
[14:31] | And that’s twice I’ve gotten a clean bill of health. | 这也是我第二次拿到健康证明 |
[14:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:37] | Wait, hold on. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[14:38] | Barry, I am still the lead on this investigation. | 巴里 我还是这次调查的负责人 |
[14:41] | And I was this close to getting a deal | 我差一点就能和罗林斯达成认罪协议 |
[14:43] | with Rawlins if it wasn’t– | 如果不是 |
[14:44] | He’s a dangerous psycho, and he’s got your number. | 他是危险的疯子 而且他盯上你了 |
[14:47] | All right, look, I-I-I hate to say it, | 好吧 虽然我不想说出来 |
[14:49] | but I-I don’t know. | 但是 我说不准 |
[14:50] | It feels like maybe Singh was right. | 也许辛格说的是对的 |
[14:51] | And you should let this go for a while. | 你应该暂时放下这案子 |
[14:53] | Oh, so you’re gonna take me off the case now. | 所以你现在让我不要调查案件了 |
[14:55] | No, I just–I’m trying to keep you safe, all right? | 不是 我只是想保护你的安全 |
[14:57] | And I-I’m not fast enough to do that anymore. | 我现在的速度不足以让我保护你了 |
[15:00] | I mean, look at your arm. | 看看你的胳膊 |
[15:00] | Well, Barry, you know I’m not gonna stop if I’m this close. | 巴里 我都这么接近了是不可能放弃的 |
[15:02] | Look, I get it, but will you please just stay here | 我明白 但是在我阻止布娃娃之前 |
[15:05] | at S.T.A.R. Labs, at least until I’ve stopped Rag Doll? | 你能不能留在尖端实验室 |
[15:11] | Fine. | 行 |
[15:12] | Joe. | 乔 |
[15:14] | – Hey, you okay? – I’m good. | -你怎么了 -没事 |
[15:19] | – What happened? – There was gunfire. | -怎么回事 -有枪战 |
[15:22] | And I wasn’t fast enough to stop all the bullets. | 我的速度不足以拦下所有子弹 |
[15:25] | He’s–he’s fine, but it’s my fault that he got hurt. | 他没事 但是他受伤是我的错 |
[15:31] | Barry, your speed. | 巴里 你的速度 |
[15:35] | – It’s getting worse. – I know. | -越来越不乐观了 -我知道 |
[15:36] | But what are you gonna do? | 你有什么对策吗 |
[15:38] | I’m gonna use facial-recognition algorithms | 我要用面部识别算法 |
[15:40] | and meta-human trackers. | 和超能力者追踪器 |
[15:41] | I’m gonna find Rag Doll and stop him | 就算用尽尖端实验室所有的资源 |
[15:43] | if I have to use every last resource | 我也要找到布娃娃 |
[15:44] | at S.T.A.R. Labs to do it. | 然后阻止他 |
[15:45] | Except the one that counts. | 除了最重要的 |
[15:48] | Barry, you promised me that you would keep him safe. | 巴里 你答应过我会保护他的安全 |
[15:50] | – I know. – I can’t lose my dad. | -我知道 -我不能失去我父亲 |
[15:52] | You won’t. I swear. | 你不会的 我发誓 |
[15:54] | I… | 我 |
[16:37] | Come in. | 请进 |
[16:44] | When my private security said I had a guest, | 当我的私人保镖说我有来客时 |
[16:46] | the last person I expected to see was | 我最不想见到的就是你 |
[16:48] | Captain Joe West. | 乔·韦斯特队长 |
[16:51] | I suppose you’re here on urgent police business. | 我想你来这是有紧急警务吧 |
[16:54] | Personal. | 私事 |
[16:55] | You made it that way when you tried to kill me… | 你想杀我的时候都这么说 |
[16:58] | twice. | 两次都是 |
[16:59] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[17:01] | Peter Merkel, Rag Doll– | 彼得·梅克尔 布娃娃 |
[17:05] | Last he was seen was breaking into McCulloch Technologies. | 上次他被看到是闯入麦克洛奇技术公司时 |
[17:08] | That was about a year ago. | 大概是一年前 |
[17:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:13] | We have had a number of security issues lately, | 我们最近有很多安全问题 |
[17:15] | as I’m sure you’re aware. | 我相信你知道 |
[17:17] | Yeah, the strange thing is the CCPD | 是的 奇怪的是中城警局 |
[17:19] | never apprehended him. | 从没捉住过他 |
[17:21] | He just vanished… | 他就那么消失了 |
[17:23] | until today. | 直到今天 |
[17:25] | Do you know anything about that? | 有关此事你知道什么吗 |
[17:28] | Sounds like you’ve crafted | 听起来你准备了 |
[17:29] | some very interesting narratives | 一些关于我的有趣故事 |
[17:30] | about me, Captain West. | 韦斯特队长 |
[17:32] | It even sounds like you’re saying I hired someone | 甚至听起来像在说 |
[17:34] | to pop out of a box to assassinate you. | 我雇人从盒子里跳出来暗杀你 |
[17:37] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[17:40] | I didn’t say | 我没说 |
[17:42] | that Rag Doll popped out of a box. | 布娃娃是从盒子里蹦出来的 |
[17:49] | Damn. | 该死 |
[17:52] | And I was doing so well. | 我之前瞒得挺好的 |
[17:56] | You’ve been a pain in the ass, Captain. | 你可真讨厌 队长 |
[17:59] | And you’ve taken up far too much of my time. | 你占用我太多的时间了 |
[18:01] | So I’m gonna make you a one-time-only offer. | 所以我给你个一次性的条件 |
[18:04] | I will call off Merkel, | 我取消梅克尔刺杀 |
[18:06] | and all you have to do is walk out that door | 你只需从那走出去 |
[18:07] | and leave me alone forever. | 再别来烦我 |
[18:10] | I’ll make a counteroffer. | 我要还价 |
[18:15] | You spend 80 years in Iron Heights | 你因试图谋杀辖区队长的罪名 |
[18:19] | for attempting to assassinate the precinct captain. | 需在铁山监狱待八十年 |
[18:24] | Technology is a fickle mistress. | 科技就是善变的情人 |
[18:36] | A localized DMP pulse. | 局部的数据管理平台脉冲 |
[18:39] | And one of the advantages | 也是拥有 |
[18:40] | of owning the most advanced technological institution | 世上最先进科技公司的 |
[18:43] | in the world. | 好处之一 |
[18:44] | Whatever you think I’ve done, | 无论你认为我做了什么 |
[18:48] | it’s a million times worse. | 都比你想象的更糟 |
[18:52] | I can eliminate anyone, anywhere. | 我可以在任何地方消灭任何人 |
[18:56] | And that includes you… | 包括你 |
[19:00] | or your lovely companion, Ms. Horton… | 还有你可爱的伴侣 霍尔顿女士 |
[19:05] | Even that precious little baby of yours. | 甚至你们可爱的小宝宝 |
[19:30] | You took your badge off | 你取掉你的徽章 |
[19:32] | and just walked right in there knowing what could happen. | 就那么走进去 知道可能发生什么 |
[19:35] | I–What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[19:36] | Do you think I went over to Carver’s house | 你觉得我去卡夫的家 |
[19:38] | for some macho BS? | 是为了逞英雄那一套 |
[19:39] | You know I’m not proud like that. | 你知道我没那么骄傲 |
[19:41] | I was just terrified I can’t protect my family. | 我只是害怕我不能保护我的家人 |
[19:43] | But you’re the one who needs protecting right now. | 但现在是你需要保护 |
[19:44] | I’m not worried about me, Barry. | 我不担心我自己 巴里 |
[19:46] | I can’t lose Cecile and Jenna. | 我不能失去塞西尔和詹娜 |
[19:49] | And we can’t lose you! Listen! | 我们不能失去你 听着 |
[19:51] | Carver has unlimited resources, right? | 卡夫拥有无限的资源 |
[19:54] | I mean, first it was Dr. Light, then it was Sunshine. | 先是光博士 然后是烈日 |
[19:56] | Today it’s Rag Doll, and tomorrow… | 今天是布娃娃 明天 |
[19:58] | it’s who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[19:59] | And now if I can’t protect you… | 现在如果我不能保护你 |
[20:01] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[20:05] | Think about witness protection. | 考虑下证人保护计划 |
[20:08] | Joe, you need to stay alive. | 乔 你得活着 |
[20:18] | Committing to a five-year investment | 参与五年投资 |
[20:20] | will guarantee you a 5% return, Miss Genoa. | 能保证百分之五的收益 热那亚小姐 |
[20:23] | As for security, our server room | 为了安全起见 我们的服务器房 |
[20:25] | is reinforced with military-grade steel alloys. | 使用军用级别的合金钢进行加固 |
[20:28] | Hmm, sounds wonderfully impenetrable. | 听起来攻不可破 |
[20:31] | Yeah, but nothing is impenetrable. | 是的 不过没什么是攻不可破的 |
[20:35] | Isn’t that right, Ms. Dearbon? | 不是吗 迪尔邦女士 |
[20:38] | Dearbon? | 迪尔邦 |
[20:40] | You said your name was Genoa, like the Salami. | 你说你叫热那亚 意大利裔 |
[20:47] | You know, she lied about that. | 她可没说实话 |
[20:48] | It’s kind of her thing. She is stupid rich, though. | 她就是这样 不过她确实人傻钱多 |
[20:53] | Oh. In that case… | 这么说的话… |
[20:57] | How do you two know each other? Are you married? | 你们俩是怎么认识的 你们结婚了吗 |
[21:00] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[21:03] | Uh, do you mind excusing us for a moment? | 能不能让我们单独谈谈 |
[21:06] | I would love to speak to my friend | 我也想和我的这位朋友 |
[21:08] | about possibly investing here as well. | 聊聊在此投资的事 |
[21:11] | By all means. | 当然可以 |
[21:13] | Take your time. | 慢慢聊 |
[21:20] | So, Slick… | 斯利克… |
[21:22] | you here to make a super citizen’s arrest? | 你是来伸张正义的吗 |
[21:25] | I know what you’re up to. | 我知道你是什么企图 |
[21:26] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:27] | I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[21:32] | The files on this are your parents’ bank accounts. | 这里面是你父母的银行账户 |
[21:36] | They’ve been wiring money every week like clockwork | 他们每周都准时转账 |
[21:38] | to a coded account. | 到一个加密的账户 |
[21:40] | Your parents are being extorted. | 你的父母被人勒索了 |
[21:45] | What? No snarky comeback? | 怎么 不反驳一下吗 |
[21:48] | Oh. That means I’m right. | 那就是我说对了 |
[21:51] | You going somewhere with this? | 因此你想说什么 |
[21:52] | Well, my guess is that your parents are being blackmailed | 我猜勒索你父母的人 |
[21:55] | by the same person who owns every single banking system | 就是我们上次见面时 |
[21:57] | that you’ve hacked into since we last met | 被你黑进账户的那个人 |
[22:00] | Joseph Carver. | 约瑟夫·卡夫 |
[22:02] | Careful, Slick. | 当心点 斯利克 |
[22:04] | You weren’t stealing anything | 你根本不是在偷窃 |
[22:05] | in Paris, Shanghai, or Central City. | 无论是巴黎 上海 还是中城 |
[22:08] | You were investigating Carver. | 你在调查卡夫 |
[22:11] | He must have found out their ugly little secret. | 他一定是知道了他们什么不可告人的秘密 |
[22:15] | What, do they lie on their tax returns? | 怎么 他们偷税漏税了吗 |
[22:18] | They bribe their way into that yacht club? | 还是行贿才进的游艇俱乐部 |
[22:20] | Enough. | 够了 |
[22:21] | Assume whatever you want about me, | 无论你想对我怎样 |
[22:23] | but don’t do it about my parents. | 都不要牵扯到我的父母 |
[22:26] | They’re good people. | 他们是好人 |
[22:29] | Then let me help you. | 那就让我帮你 |
[22:31] | I barely know you. | 我并不了解你 |
[22:34] | You know everything that matters. | 重要的你都知道了 |
[22:39] | For the record, | 声明一下 |
[22:41] | I didn’t enjoy tricking you. | 我并不喜欢捉弄你 |
[22:47] | Okay, I enjoyed it. | 好吧 我是喜欢的 |
[22:51] | But honestly, I felt pretty crappy afterwards. | 但说实话 事后我觉得很糟糕 |
[22:55] | Why is that? | 怎么这副表情 |
[22:59] | ‘Cause you are a good person… | 因为你是一个好人… |
[23:02] | just like your parents. | 像你父母一样 |
[23:05] | You just have some… issues. | 你只是有些…问题 |
[23:10] | You’re so decent. It’s nauseating. | 你可真是正直 让人恶心 |
[23:13] | Oh, boy, you should’ve seen me about two years ago. | 那你应该见见两年前的我 |
[23:15] | I was a, I was a real crap-bag. | 那时我可是个十足的混蛋 |
[23:19] | Actually, you probably would have liked that, though. | 不过你可能会很喜欢 |
[23:21] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[23:23] | This whole good-guy thing you got going on… | 你做的这些”好人好事”… |
[23:28] | It’s…tolerable. | 还是可以接受的 |
[23:32] | Tolerable. | 可以接受 |
[23:34] | Which is why… | 所以… |
[23:37] | I’m giving you this. | 我要把这个给你 |
[23:44] | Look into that. | 仔细看 |
[23:47] | You might find something interesting. | 你会发现有趣的东西 |
[23:50] | I did. | 我就发现了 |
[24:01] | I just talked to Iris. | 我刚和爱瑞丝通了电话 |
[24:02] | She said someone tried to kill Captain West. | 她说有人要杀韦斯特队长 |
[24:05] | Yeah. Joseph Carver. | 是的 约瑟夫·卡夫 |
[24:07] | So what do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[24:08] | Uh, I sent Jenna to stay with her sister, Joanie, | 我派詹娜去保护她的姐姐 琼妮 |
[24:11] | so we know she’s safe. | 所以她很安全 |
[24:12] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[24:16] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[24:16] | Cecile, if you’re helping Joe and Carver finds out… | 塞西尔 如果卡夫知道你在帮乔… |
[24:20] | What do you think? He’s gonna come after me, too? | 你觉得怎样 他也会来报复我吗 |
[24:23] | If he does, he’ll have to go through me. | 即使他想 也要先过我这关 |
[24:27] | Come here. | 来 |
[24:30] | Me too. | 还有我 |
[24:32] | Sorry, I couldn’t help but overhear. | 对不起 我忍不住偷听了 |
[24:34] | But I’m here to help keep everyone safe. You feel safe? | 但我是来保护大家安全的 你们觉得安全吗 |
[24:38] | We’re safe. You, not so much. | 我们很安全 但你不怎么安全 |
[24:47] | Allegra. Hey, Allegra. | 阿莱格拉 阿莱格拉 |
[24:49] | Come on. Come on. | 别这样 别这样 |
[24:50] | Hey, what–what can I do to fix this? | 我要做什么才能弥补 |
[24:52] | ‘Cause I-I feel terrible. | 因为我觉得很内疚 |
[24:53] | What about how I feel? | 那我的感受呢 |
[24:55] | I’ve been lied to before a lot | 以前 很多人都说在乎我 |
[24:58] | by pretty much anyone who’s ever said they cared about me. | 但其实都在骗我 |
[25:02] | And now you expect me to smile and say it’s all okay | 现在你居然指望我笑着说一切都好 |
[25:05] | because you feel bad? | 就因为你觉得内疚 |
[25:07] | No, I– | 不 我… |
[25:10] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[25:13] | Walk away. | 走开 |
[25:29] | Great. | 好极了 |
[26:00] | Allegra! | 阿莱格拉 |
[26:30] | It’s too much. It’s too much. | 受不了了 受不了了 |
[26:32] | It’s too much pain. It’s too much pain. | 太痛苦了 太痛苦了 |
[26:41] | You will bring | 你会受到 |
[26:44] | so much suffering. | 很多折磨 |
[26:54] | Bare, Rag Doll took Cecile. He sent this. | 巴仔 布娃娃抓走了塞西尔 他发了这个过来 |
[26:59] | So much delicious suffering. | 如此多美味的折磨 |
[27:02] | See you soon, Captain. | 回头见 队长 |
[27:03] | All right, I-I can track Cecile’s phone, | 好 我可以追踪塞西尔的手机 |
[27:05] | but, Joe, he wants you to find her, | 但是 乔 他就想让你找到她 |
[27:06] | just like he used me to lure Iris–it’s a trap. | 就像他利用我引诱爱瑞丝一样 这是陷阱 |
[27:08] | If something happens to her, it’s on me. | 如果她有什么三长两短 都是我的错 |
[27:10] | No, we’re gonna bring her home. | 不 我们会把她救回来的 |
[27:10] | – But what about your speed? – Don’t worry about my speed. | -但你的神速怎么办 -别担心我的神速 |
[27:12] | I’ll do whatever I can, all right? | 我会尽一切所能 好吗 |
[27:14] | I won’t hold back until she’s safe. Let’s go. | 不保她安全我不罢休 走吧 |
[27:19] | – You okay? – I’m okay. I’m good. | -你没事吧 -我没事 我很好 |
[27:29] | Joe, find Cecile. I’ll hold him off. | 乔 去找塞西尔 我来拖住他 |
[27:30] | Run, Captain. Run. | 快去 队长 快去 |
[27:33] | Cecile! Cecile! | 塞西尔 塞西尔 |
[27:44] | Babe! | 宝贝 |
[27:55] | Babe! | 宝贝 |
[27:57] | Babe. I’m coming. | 宝贝 我来了 |
[28:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:12] | Careful, careful. Don’t touch me. | 小心 小心 别碰我 |
[28:15] | It’s a pressure bomb. | 这是个压力炸弹 |
[28:16] | If it’s not weighted down, it’ll explode. | 如果减轻上面的重量 它就会爆炸 |
[28:19] | How do you know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[28:22] | He told me to tell you. | 他让我告诉你的 |
[28:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:30] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[28:33] | Missed me. | 错过我了 |
[28:34] | Oh, almost. | 差不多了 |
[28:36] | Getting closer. | 越来越近了 |
[28:51] | Suffer nice and slow. | 慢慢享受折磨吧 |
[29:06] | Captain West? Rag Doll was here. | 韦斯特队长 布娃娃来过这里 |
[29:08] | Yeah, I know. He took Cecile. | 对 我知道 他抓走了塞西尔 |
[29:09] | I’m here with her now. | 我现在跟她在一起 |
[29:10] | Listen, I need your help defusing an explosive. | 听着 我需要你们帮忙拆除炸弹 |
[29:14] | Uh, what kind of a device is it, Captain? | 什么样的炸弹 队长 |
[29:16] | Uh, it is a Michael 1-1-2 | 是一个M112型 |
[29:20] | composition Charlie 4 | C4组合块状 |
[29:22] | block demolition charge. | 爆破药包 |
[29:23] | C4 block demolition charge. | C4块状爆破药包 |
[29:26] | Yeah. Got it. | 好 找到了 |
[29:27] | Okay, so, easy. | 好 别紧张 |
[29:29] | Open the outer panel. You’re gonna see four wires. | 打开外侧面板 你会看到四根电线 |
[29:32] | Pull the green one. | 拉出绿色的那根 |
[29:37] | There are more than four wires, | 里面不止四根线 |
[29:39] | and they’re all green. | 而且全是绿色的 |
[29:45] | I got this. | 我来搞定 |
[29:46] | But how? Captain– | 怎么搞定 队长 |
[29:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:50] | Babe… | 宝贝 |
[29:52] | do you remember dancing at your cousin’s wedding? | 你记得在你堂兄婚礼上跳的那支舞吗 |
[29:57] | what, when you were stepping on my toes | 什么 我们一开始步调不一致 |
[29:58] | until we finally got in sync? | 你老在踩我脚那次吗 |
[29:59] | Yeah, we’re gonna do that now. | 对 我们现在就要跳舞 |
[30:00] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[30:02] | – No. – We do not have time. | -不 -我们没有时间了 |
[30:05] | – I can’t let you do this. – Follow me. | -我不能让你这样做 -跟着我 |
[30:09] | – On three, move, okay? – Okay. | -数到三 就换 好吗 -好 |
[30:11] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[30:22] | We lost a minute. | 减少了一分钟 |
[30:46] | You’re not gonna make anyone suffer anymore, Merkel, | 你无法让任何人受折磨了 梅克尔 |
[30:49] | no matter how much Black Hole’s paying you. | 无论黑洞付了多少钱给你 |
[30:51] | Pay? | 付钱 |
[30:52] | Don’t care about money. | 不在乎钱 |
[30:55] | If you’re not trying to kill Joe for money, | 如果你要杀乔不是为了钱 |
[30:58] | why are you doing this? | 那你为什么这么做 |
[30:59] | Oh, release. | 解脱 |
[31:01] | Mother’s dead. Heart attack. | 母亲死了 心脏病 |
[31:04] | No one left to suffer now. | 没有人受折磨了 |
[31:06] | Except myself. | 除了我自己 |
[31:09] | Thank you, Flash, for helping me suffer. | 谢谢你 闪电侠 帮我受折磨 |
[31:13] | Any second now, | 现在随时有可能 |
[31:15] | release comes with kaboom! | 解脱就伴随着砰的一声 |
[31:29] | Joe, what did you– what did you do? | 乔 你做了什么 |
[31:31] | What I had to do. | 做了我必须要做的 |
[31:33] | Please get Cecile out of here now. | 拜托你把塞西尔带离这里 |
[31:35] | No, no. I don’t want to leave you. | 不 不 我不想离开你 |
[31:36] | Cecile, please, make sure that Jenna is safe. | 塞西尔 拜托 确保詹娜的安全 |
[31:39] | – Joe, I’m not gonna– – Barry. | -乔 我不会让… -巴里 |
[31:41] | Go…now. | 走 现在 |
[31:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:49] | All right, come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[31:58] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[31:59] | I have to try. | 我必须试试 |
[32:51] | I should go into Witsec. | 我应该加入联邦证人保护计划 |
[33:11] | Federal Agent will be here anyminute. | 联邦探员随时会到 |
[33:14] | They’ll be the only ones who know where you’re going. | 他们会是仅有的知道你去哪的人 |
[33:16] | They’ll keep you safe, Joe, | 他们会保证你的安全 乔 |
[33:18] | at least till we get this Carver mess sorted out. | 至少到我们把卡夫这个麻烦处理掉 |
[33:21] | Thank you, David, for everything, man. | 感谢你 大卫 所有的一切 兄弟 |
[33:27] | Iris isn’t answering her phone. | 爱瑞丝不接电话 |
[33:29] | She needs to know this is happening. | 她需要知道这件事 |
[33:30] | They’re here. | 他们在这儿 |
[33:38] | Just–just tell Iris I love her, okay? | 请告诉爱瑞丝我爱她 好吗 |
[33:47] | Okay, I don’t think I can do this. | 我认为我做不到 |
[33:49] | – Yes. Yes, you can. – I can’t. | -你可以的 -我不能 |
[33:51] | – No, I can’t. – Yes, listen. | -不 我做不到 -听我说 |
[33:55] | It’s the only way to keep our family safe. | 这是保证我们家人安全的唯一途径 |
[33:58] | You just tell little baby Jenna that her daddy’s gonna come home | 你就告诉小詹娜她的父亲会尽他所能 |
[34:01] | as soon as he possibly can, okay? | 很快回家的 好吗 |
[34:08] | I love you, Cecile Horton. | 我爱你 塞西尔·霍顿 |
[34:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:16] | Listen, listen. | 听 听我说 |
[34:18] | Iris and I, we’re gonna take down Carver and Black Hole. | 爱瑞丝和我 我们会打败卡夫和黑洞 |
[34:20] | And then we’re gonna bring you home. | 然后我们就把你带回家 |
[34:22] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[34:25] | – Keep Iris safe. – I will. | -保护好爱瑞丝 -我会的 |
[35:51] | Joe West is out of the way as requested. | 乔·韦斯特按你的要求不再碍事了 |
[35:54] | Success is assured. | 成功是无疑的 |
[35:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:57] | If anyone’s gonna make my husband pay for what he did, | 如果有人让我丈夫为他的行为付出代价 |
[35:59] | it’s gonna be me. | 那一定是我 |
[36:08] | Looks like Captain Joe West will no longer be a problem. | 看来乔·韦斯特队长不再是个问题了 |
[36:11] | Someone else must’ve heard the good news, too, | 肯定还有别人也听到这则喜讯 |
[36:13] | because they sent you a gift. | 因为他们给你送了份礼物 |
[36:15] | I had it delivered. | 我给你送过去了 |
[36:39] | Hello, Joseph. | 你好 约瑟夫 |
[36:42] | You’re a hard man to get a hold of. | 你真是个难以取得联系的人 |
[36:45] | That’s on purpose. | 那是有意为之 |
[36:48] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[36:51] | I just have one little thing I need from you… | 我只需要你的一个微不足道的东西 |
[36:55] | an apology. | 一个道歉 |
[36:58] | Seriously? | 说真的吗 |
[37:01] | That’s what this is about? | 就是为了这个吗 |
[37:02] | I wanted to help the world. | 我想要帮助这个世界 |
[37:05] | Now you’re destroying it. | 现在你在摧毁它 |
[37:08] | I am keeping it safe. | 我在保证它的安全 |
[37:10] | You let me rot in here | 你让我在这里等死 |
[37:12] | while you took everything I created. | 而你拿走了我创造的一切 |
[37:14] | I had a vision for humankind. | 我对人类的未来有着愿景 |
[37:16] | So did I! | 我也是 |
[37:25] | And now I’m making it a reality. | 而且现在我已经把它变为现实了 |
[37:28] | This is your last chance, Joseph. | 这是你最后一次机会了 约瑟夫 |
[37:32] | Threats are for real people, Eva, | 真实的人才能被威胁 伊娃 |
[37:35] | not phantoms, because that’s what you are. | 而不是幽灵 因为你现在就是 |
[37:39] | And me… | 至于我 |
[37:42] | Darling… | 亲爱的 |
[37:45] | I’m untouchable. | 我是触不可及的 |
[38:03] | Literally. | 真正触不到 |
[38:33] | I just talked to David. | 我刚和大卫聊过 |
[38:37] | Is my dad really gone? | 我爸真的走了吗 |
[38:39] | I tried calling you. | 我试过给你打电话 |
[38:41] | That’s your excuse? | 这就是你的借口 |
[38:43] | My dad is in witness protection, Barry. | 我爸参加了证人保护计划 巴里 |
[38:46] | You should’ve come to get me. | 你应该来找我 |
[38:47] | Yeah, Iris, there wasn’t enough time. | 是的 爱瑞丝 不过当时没有足够的时间 |
[38:51] | You’re The Flash, Barry. | 你可是闪电侠啊 巴里 |
[38:51] | You can make a second last an hour. | 你可以把一秒变成一小时 |
[38:54] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[38:57] | I-I honestly don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[38:58] | When is he coming back? | 那他什么时候会回来 |
[38:59] | The second that we catch Carver. | 等我们抓到卡夫的时候 |
[39:00] | Carver’s pockets are lined with– | 卡夫和那些政治家 |
[39:02] | with politicians and lawmakers, Barry, | 立法者有密切的利益往来 巴里 |
[39:04] | not to mention assassins. | 更不用提还有那些暗杀者了 |
[39:06] | It could be years before we catch him. | 等我们抓到他可能要花上好几年时间 |
[39:08] | Iris, I’m so sorry, but Cecile was almost killed. | 爱瑞丝 我真的很抱歉 但塞西尔差点被杀 |
[39:12] | And then Joe. | 然后是乔 |
[39:13] | He–he had to leave right away, | 他 他必须马上离开 |
[39:15] | or else Carver may come after Jenna or you next. | 不然接下来卡夫可能会对付你或者詹娜 |
[39:17] | Carver already came after me– | 卡夫已经在对付我了 |
[39:19] | And I wasn’t here to protect you. | 我当时也没有在场保护你 |
[39:23] | Look, I’m–I’m–I’m trying to keep this family safe. | 听着 我只是想确保这个家的安全 |
[39:29] | I want you to take me to him right now. | 我想要你马上带我去见他 |
[39:32] | I told you I don’t know where he’s going. | 我告诉过你 我不知道他去哪了 |
[39:33] | You don’t need to, Barry. | 你不用知道 巴里 |
[39:34] | They–they left, what, like 30 minutes ago? | 他们离开了 可能大概只有三十分钟 |
[39:36] | They’re probably still within a 50-mile radius. | 他们很可能仍在八十公里半径范围内 |
[39:39] | With your speed, you can search that entire area in seconds. | 凭借你的速度 几秒钟就能搜索完整个区域 |
[39:41] | You know I can’t, not anymore. | 你知道我做不到 再也不能了 |
[39:43] | Can’t or won’t? | 是做不到 还是不想做 |
[39:46] | It’s not that simple. | 事情没那么简单 |
[39:47] | – Yes, it is, Barry! – No, it isn’t! | -是的 很简单 巴里 -不 并不是 |
[39:50] | Look, Iris, I’m– I’m barely hanging on. | 听着 爱瑞丝 我 我现在是在强撑着 |
[39:53] | I can’t catch my breath. | 我感觉喘不上气 |
[39:55] | I’m getting dizzy. My feet are numb. | 我觉得头晕 我的脚也麻了 |
[39:56] | My fingers tingle. | 我的手指感到刺痛 |
[39:58] | It feels like with every step I take, | 我每走一步都感觉好像 |
[39:59] | I’m getting ripped in two. | 自己要被撕成两半了 |
[40:01] | All I can think about is if I’ll be fast enough | 我现在想的都是 如果我明天可以足够快 |
[40:03] | tomorrow to save another life. | 我就能救下另一条生命 |
[40:05] | I trusted you, Barry. | 我相信过你 巴里 |
[40:07] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝… |
[40:10] | Now we have something else in common. | 现在我们有了另一个共同点 |
[40:14] | We both lost our parents. | 我们都失去了自己的父母 |
[40:18] | I hope that was worth it. | 希望他们都不是白白离开的 |
[40:27] | Where are you going? Iris. | 你要去哪 爱瑞丝 |
[40:30] | I want you to leave. | 我想要你离开 |
[40:33] | – You can’t be serious. – Barry, you always do this. | -你不是认真的吧 -巴里 你总是这么做 |
[40:36] | You always make all of these decisions, | 你总是做完了所有选择 |
[40:38] | and then the rest of us have to deal with the fallout. | 然后让我们剩下的人来为你收拾残局 |
[40:41] | Flashpoint, going into the Speed Force, | 闪点 进入神速力 |
[40:43] | taking Nora into the future, and now this– | 带诺拉去未来 还有这次的事 |
[40:45] | – I am done, Barry. – Iris… | -我受够了 巴里 -爱瑞丝… |
[40:48] | I want you to get out. | 我要你出去 |
[40:49] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:50] | Okay, look, we can work through this. | 好吧 听着 我们可以解决的 |
[40:52] | – You’re my home. – Not anymore. | -你就是我的家 -不再是了 |
[40:58] | Leave. | 走 |