时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Babe? You home? | 亲爱的 你在家吗 |
[00:16] | Well, the Speed Force is definitely fixed | 看来神速力是完全恢复了 |
[00:18] | because the loft did not look like this a second ago. | 因为这个公寓前一秒还不是这样 |
[00:22] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[00:23] | I love it. | 爱死了 |
[00:26] | Like the trip to Maui yesterday | 还有昨天毛伊岛的旅行 |
[00:29] | and the fresh crepes this morning from Paris. | 和今早从巴黎带回来的新鲜法式薄饼 |
[00:33] | You, Barry Allen, | 巴里·艾伦 |
[00:35] | are the most romantic husband ever. | 你是这世上最浪漫的丈夫 |
[00:45] | 小型地震活动 中城西区地下4700米处探测出轻微震动 | |
[00:47] | Satellites say it’s just a small, everyday earthquake. | 卫星显示这只是一个小型日常地震 |
[00:51] | Usually we have to kiss first to make the ground shake. | 一般都是我们先接吻才让地壳震动 |
[01:21] | After Mirror Monarch’s brutal attack | 经过了上周镜像君主 |
[01:23] | 重建我们的城市 一次一个区域 由志愿者发动 | |
[01:24] | on Central City last week, | 对中城残忍的攻击之后 |
[01:25] | construction areas like the one behind me | 全市就出现了一些 |
[01:27] | have popped up all over the city. | 像我身后这样的重建施工区域 |
[01:30] | Volunteers from local businesses | 本地的一些企业员工和老百姓 |
[01:32] | and everyday citizens are working hard | 作为志愿者正在努力地 |
[01:34] | to repair the damage Eva McCulloch left behind. | 修复伊娃·麦克洛奇造成的损坏 |
[01:39] | And here is the person we’ve been waiting for, | 这位就是我们一直在等的人 |
[01:41] | the hero of Central City, the Flash. | 中城的英雄 闪电侠 |
[01:44] | An earthquake hit Central City last night, | 昨晚中城地震突发 |
[01:48] | a city already on edge. | 整个城市都陷入紧张 |
[01:50] | How is morale? | 现在士气如何 |
[01:53] | Well, the sign says it all: | 就像这个牌子上写的 |
[01:54] | 重建我们的城市 一次一个区域 由志愿者发动 | |
[01:54] | “Central City Strong.” | 强大中城 |
[01:59] | I let down this city | 我辜负了这座城市 |
[02:01] | by failing to prevent Mirror Monarch | 镜像君主摧毁了我们的社区 |
[02:03] | from tearing our community apart. | 我没能保护好它 |
[02:06] | But I will make it up to you. | 但是我会补偿你们的 |
[02:08] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[02:10] | Together, we’re rebuilding our community, | 我们一起重建我们的社区 |
[02:13] | our homes, our lives. | 我们的家园 我们的生活 |
[02:16] | It’ll take time, but… | 需要一些时间 但是 |
[02:19] | but I believe in this city, | 但是我相信这座城市 |
[02:21] | its resilience– | 和它的恢复力 |
[02:24] | most of all, its people. | 最重要的是 相信这里的人 |
[02:27] | That’s how we’ll survive this. | 所以我们肯定会度过难关 |
[02:29] | Central City Strong. | 强大中城 |
[02:32] | Thank you, Flash. | 谢谢你 闪电侠 |
[02:38] | For “The Arielle Atkins Hour,” | 这里是”阿丽尔·阿特金斯新闻时间” |
[02:40] | this has been Arielle Atkins. | 我是阿丽尔·阿特金斯 |
[02:43] | Wow, Flash’s speech has me wanting to sign up | 闪电侠的讲话让我想 |
[02:45] | for double shifts today. | 一天干两个轮班 |
[02:46] | Yeah, he knows what the people need | 是的 他知道说什么才能 |
[02:48] | to hear to get back on our feet. | 让人们重新振作起来 |
[02:52] | Yo, this is epic. | 这真是太伟大了 |
[02:54] | I didn’t know S.T.A.R. Labs did volunteer work. | 我都不知道尖端实验室还做志愿者工作 |
[02:56] | Not just us. | 不光是我们 |
[02:58] | Kord Industries is showing up for their shift in an hour. | 科德工业一小时后就会来换班了 |
[03:00] | Hey. You got any more nails? | 你有多余的钉子吗 |
[03:01] | Oh, yeah. I got your box nail, | 我这有你的箱钉 |
[03:03] | finishing nail, casing nail, | 装修钉 包装钉 |
[03:04] | masonry nail–all the nails. | 水泥钉 所有的钉子 |
[03:08] | You got a latte in there? | 你那有拿铁吗 |
[03:09] | ‘Cause I’m as fried as these wires. | 因为我就像这些电线一样累软了 |
[03:11] | Oh, Runk-adelic, are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 朗克德里克 你跟我想得一样吗 |
[03:13] | – Yeah, we gotta replace– – Jitters run. | -对 我们要换家 -去吉特 |
[03:15] | Or Jitters run. | 或是去吉特 |
[03:16] | I like Jitters. We should do Jitters. | 我喜欢吉特 我们应该去吉特 |
[03:18] | – One latte coming right up. – Make it a double. | -一杯拿铁马上到 -要双份 |
[03:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:26] | After our fight with Eva, | 跟伊娃大战之后 |
[03:27] | I have just been exhausted. | 我就一直很累 |
[03:28] | And now I’ve got this headache. | 现在我又头疼 |
[03:29] | If you need to recharge, | 如果你想充电的话 |
[03:30] | can’t you just, like, frost out? | 不能让冰霜出来吗 |
[03:32] | No, not out here. | 不行 不能在这 |
[03:33] | I–you and I know she’s reformed, | 你和我知道她已经改过自新了 |
[03:35] | but technically, there’s still a warrant out | 但理论上 |
[03:37] | for Killer Frost’s arrest. | 冰霜杀手还是通缉犯 |
[03:41] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[03:43] | Iris wants notes on a “Citizen” Article. | 爱瑞丝想要《公民报》里一篇文章的批注 |
[03:47] | Kamilla’s been spending all her time | 卡米拉所有的时间都用在了 |
[03:48] | photographing the destruction in the city. | 拍摄这座城市遭到的破坏 |
[03:50] | It’s great that she’s so inspired, | 她这么有灵感很好 |
[03:52] | but now I’m the only one that can give Iris any feedback. | 但现在我就成了唯一能给爱瑞丝反馈的人了 |
[03:56] | Maybe I’ll stay here a little longer. | 也许我可以在这再待一会 |
[03:58] | It sounds like you’re avoiding her. | 感觉你在躲着她 |
[04:01] | Fine. I’m going. | 好吧 我去了 |
[04:14] | Hey. Got your text. | 收到了你的信息 |
[04:16] | Great. Sorry to drag you away. | 好 很抱歉把你拽过来 |
[04:18] | But I need those notes on the Mirrorverse article. | 但我需要镜像宇宙这篇文章的批注 |
[04:20] | We need to go to press ASAP. | 我们得尽快出版 |
[04:22] | Online viewership is down 73%, | 在线点击率下降了73个百分点 |
[04:24] | and I think that my article | 我觉得我的文章 |
[04:25] | could be what “The Citizen” Needs | 能让《公民报》摆脱 |
[04:27] | to pull us out of the financial hole | 镜像那个我造成的 |
[04:28] | that Mirror-Me put us in. | 财力危机 |
[04:29] | Ooh. Did you get me a T-shirt? | 你给我拿了文化衫吗 |
[04:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:35] | Thanks. Cute. | 谢谢 好看 |
[04:37] | Okay. So stop burying the lede. | 好了 先不卖关子了 |
[04:39] | Tell me what you think. Good, huh? | 说说你的想法 写得很好吧 |
[04:42] | Well, it was really well written. | 确实写得挺好 |
[04:46] | Okay. Come on. | 好了 快说 |
[04:47] | Pretend you’re my editor. Lay it on me. | 假装你是我的主编 实事求是告诉我 |
[04:51] | It stinks, okay? | 它太差劲了 |
[04:56] | This part about the explosion at McCulloch Tech | 关于麦克洛奇技术公司爆炸这部分 |
[04:58] | is straight out of CCPN’s report. | 直接摘自《中城时报》 |
[05:00] | This section on Eva’s framing of Sue Dearbon | 伊娃陷害苏·迪尔邦的这段 |
[05:02] | was already covered to death by CC News Network. | 中城新闻网已经报道得很详细了 |
[05:05] | And was this quote from that Maurice guy | 还有这个引用莫里斯那家伙的话 |
[05:07] | even fact-checked? | 有核实过吗 |
[05:11] | Okay. Is there anything else? | 好的 还有别的吗 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 有 |
[05:14] | You were in the Mirrorverse the longest | 你在镜像宇宙待的时间最长 |
[05:16] | and knew Eva the best. | 最了解伊娃 |
[05:19] | You’re the expert. | 你是专家 |
[05:20] | So where’s anything about your experience? | 那你自己的经历呢 |
[05:23] | ‘Cause what’s missing from this is you. | 这篇文章里没写你 |
[05:24] | I’m the reporter, not the story. | 我是记者 不是报道的主角 |
[05:27] | This time you’re both. | 这次你两个都是 |
[05:29] | Look… | 听着 |
[05:33] | There are people out there just like you | 外面有很多人跟你一样 |
[05:37] | who wish they hadn’t been a part of this story. | 希望自已不是报道中的人物 |
[05:40] | But they were. | 但他们是 |
[05:42] | You’re their voice. | 你可以替他们发声 |
[05:43] | So try again… | 所以再试试 |
[05:46] | for them. | 为了他们 |
[06:09] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[06:17] | I’m the greatest magician of all time, | 我是史上最伟大的魔术师 |
[06:21] | which is why you should be more than just afraid… | 所以你不应该只是害怕 |
[06:25] | You should be terrified. | 你应该惊慌失措 |
[06:47] | Abracadabra. | “阿布拉卡达伯拉” |
[07:01] | Now for my greatest trick yet… | 现在开始我最大的魔术 |
[07:05] | Absolute suffering. | 绝对磨难 |
[07:16] | I feel like usually I’d be like, | 我觉得我平时会说 |
[07:18] | “Holy Arthur C. Clarke,” | 亚瑟·克拉克显灵 |
[07:20] | but it’s just so… cute. | 但这真的太可爱了 |
[07:23] | Don’t let it fool you. | 别让它给骗了 |
[07:24] | It may be collectible size, | 虽然也许是可回收的大小 |
[07:26] | but this little guy is heavy. | 但这小东西很重 |
[07:30] | Two tons? | 两吨吧 |
[07:31] | Boy, that’s, like, 20 baby elephants, | 天呐 差不多有20头小象的重量 |
[07:33] | which is also kinda cute. | 小象也很可爱 |
[07:34] | I mean, what do you think this thing’s made of? | 你觉得这是什么材质的 |
[07:37] | And how does a shed just disappear? | 一个小棚屋怎么就凭空消失了呢 |
[07:39] | None of it makes any sense. | 这些都解释不通 |
[07:43] | Barry, I know this all seems bad but– | 巴里 我知道看起来很糟糕 但是… |
[07:45] | Chester, this city’s been through hell. | 切斯特 这座城市历经灾劫 |
[07:48] | It can’t take another emergency. | 不能再承受紧急情况了 |
[07:49] | Not now, not this soon. | 现在不行 不能来得这么快 |
[07:50] | We got this, Bar. Don’t worry. | 交给我们 巴里 别担心 |
[07:52] | We just started rebuilding. | 我们才刚开始重建 |
[07:55] | I’m not gonna let anything tear us down again. | 我不会再让任何事再毁掉这座城市 |
[07:58] | Please tell me you boys found something we can use. | 请告诉我你们找到了有用的线索 |
[08:02] | I think I just did. | 我好像刚刚找到了 |
[08:03] | It looks like this whole crime scene is infected | 看来整个犯罪现场都受到了 |
[08:06] | with serious temporal energy. | 时间能量的严重影响 |
[08:08] | Like, the kind carbon-dated 43 centuries from now. | 就像是用碳法测定了43个世纪后的年代 |
[08:13] | As in the future? | 比如说在未来吗 |
[08:15] | Wait, hold on, hold on. Is thing, like, a time capsule? | 等等 等一下 是时间胶囊吗 |
[08:17] | Maybe like a TARDIS. | 也许就像是塔迪斯 |
[08:18] | P-Runk, you picked a hell of a day to start | P·朗克 今天开始做中城警局实习顾问 |
[08:21] | your CCPD-consultant internship. | 你还真是挑对日子了 |
[08:23] | Yeah, this is definitely a time traveler. | 这绝对是时间旅行者 |
[08:25] | Yes. | 好棒 |
[08:27] | Bar, there’s something you need to see. | 巴仔 来看看这个 |
[08:32] | It’s not just a time traveler. | 不只是时间旅行者 |
[08:34] | He’s a guy who has a theatrical flair for killing. | 而是一个有表演杀人嗜好的人 |
[08:43] | Abra Kadabra is back. | 魔术师又回来了 |
[08:44] | Great. | 好极了 |
[08:47] | That explains all the shakin’ and quakin’ yesterday. | 难怪昨天地震山摇的 |
[08:50] | Timequakes too? | 还有时震吗 |
[08:53] | Whoa, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:53] | So what’s this Abra dude’s deal? | 这是魔术师的招数吗 |
[08:56] | You know, he’s just your standard time-traveling, | 以你的标准来看 他只是和时间旅行 |
[08:58] | murdering, thieving 64th-century magician | 杀人 64世纪的魔术师窃贼 |
[09:01] | who uses imbedded nanotech and calls it magic. | 利用内嵌纳米技术 将其称之为魔术罢了 |
[09:03] | Four years ago, the Collector’s Agency took him | 四年前 因为他的罪行 |
[09:05] | to be executed for his crimes. | 回收机构带他去执行死刑 |
[09:08] | Somehow he escaped. | 然而他却逃走了 |
[09:09] | Last time, he was hell-bent on stealing tech | 上次 他想尽办法盗窃科技 |
[09:11] | to build a time machine. | 来造时间机器 |
[09:12] | This time, he goes out of his way to kill an innocent person, | 这次 他大费周折杀死一个无辜人 |
[09:16] | doesn’t steal a thing. | 却没偷走任何东西 |
[09:18] | Now that’s a pretty vicious escalation. | 简直是恶性升级 |
[09:20] | And what’s that thing back there got to do with it? | 后面那个东西和这有什么关系 |
[09:22] | You know, it doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[09:23] | Kadabra picked the wrong day to come back. | 魔术师选错日子回归了 |
[09:25] | I’ll put out a BOLO right way. | 我现在就去发布通缉令 |
[09:27] | You wanna help me analyze some of this stuff? | 你要不要帮我分析一下这些东西 |
[09:28] | – Yeah. – I’ll search the city. | -好 -我去搜索城市 |
[09:35] | Central City Strong. | 强大中城 |
[09:42] | When I was inside that other place, | 我在镜像宇宙里的时候 |
[09:45] | I watched that Mirror version of me | 我看到我自己的镜像 |
[09:49] | spend time with my wife. | 和我妻子共度时光 |
[09:53] | They ate meals together, talked about their day. | 一起共进晚餐 谈论日常生活 |
[09:56] | I remember screaming, “That’s not me!” | 我记得自己大喊着”那不是我” |
[09:59] | But I was helpless. | 但我无能为力 |
[10:01] | Barry! That’s not me! | 巴里 那不是我 |
[10:03] | That’s not me! | 那不是我 |
[10:04] | I thought everything would be okay once I was back. | 我以为只要我回来了 一切都会好的 |
[10:08] | It’s not. | 但不是 |
[10:09] | I’m trying so hard to get back to normal. | 我努力想要恢复正常 |
[10:14] | I’m trying so hard to be fine. | 我努力让自己没事 |
[10:17] | But the truth is that things are not normal | 但事实是 事情并不正常 |
[10:20] | and I am not fine. | 我并不是没事 |
[10:22] | And I won’t be for a long time. | 而且很长一段时间都无法恢复 |
[10:26] | Thank you so much for coming and listening. | 谢谢大家来听我倾诉 |
[10:32] | Steven. Alice. | 史蒂文 爱丽丝 |
[10:32] | Thank you for agreeing to do this interview with me. | 谢谢你们同意我的采访 |
[10:35] | Are you sure I’m not intruding? | 你们确定我没有唐突吧 |
[10:36] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[10:37] | We’re all in this together. | 我们都经历了这一切 |
[10:39] | Central City Strong. | 强大中城 |
[10:41] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[10:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:45] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:48] | You seem upset. | 你看起来不开心 |
[10:49] | Me? No. | 我吗 没有 |
[10:51] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 没事 |
[10:53] | Were you abducted as well? | 你也被绑架了吗 |
[10:59] | You know, if you ever wanna sit in with the group… | 如果你想坐下来和大家聊聊 |
[11:02] | No, I– I’m fine. Thank you. | 不 我没事 谢谢 |
[11:04] | You don’t seem like it. | 你不像没事的样子 |
[11:05] | Yeah, I just… | 我只是… |
[11:07] | I have a deadline for another article. | 我还有一篇文章赶着交稿 |
[11:10] | Do you mind if we reschedule? | 我们能换个时间采访吗 |
[11:12] | Sure. No problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[11:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:24] | We could do release-date order– | 我们可以按照发布日期顺序 |
[11:26] | Or machete order. | 或是新次序 |
[11:29] | Prequels after “Empire”? | 《帝国反击战》前传 |
[11:32] | You’re a wild man, and I love it. | 你很疯狂 我喜欢 |
[11:33] | “Then the Jedi Counsel has spoken.” | 绝地武士团开口了 |
[11:36] | “It has.” | 没错 |
[11:38] | Getting anything on your scans over there? | 扫描有什么发现吗 |
[11:42] | No. | 没 |
[11:44] | I think it might be time for a Jitters run. | 我想也许是时候去吉特咖啡店转转了 |
[11:46] | Well, thank God, | 感谢上帝 |
[11:47] | ’cause Chester P is running on E. | 因为切斯特·P急需咖啡因 |
[11:50] | Holy cappuccino. | 我了个卡布奇诺 |
[11:51] | Are you seeing what I’m seeing? | 我看到我眼前的景象了吗 |
[11:53] | That’s the same temporal scan from this morning, | 和今早的时空数据扫描一样 |
[11:55] | only now there’s a second one downtown. | 还是现在市中心又有一个 |
[11:57] | Which means… | 就是说… |
[11:57] | That’s where Kadabra’s headed next. | 那是魔术师接下来要去的地方 |
[12:02] | Two is always deadlier than one. | 两个总是比一个更致命 |
[12:14] | Flash, I knew it was just a matter of time. | 闪电侠 我知道你出现是迟早的事 |
[12:17] | Bad timing for you, Kadabra. | 你不走运了 魔术师 |
[12:19] | Yeah, those would be nanotech nullifying cuffs, | 那是纳米技术消除手铐 |
[12:22] | so no hocus-pocus this time. | 所以这次你逃不掉了 |
[12:24] | Hey, what’s up with all your new toys? | 你的新玩具是怎么回事 |
[12:26] | A magician never reveals his secrets. | 魔术师绝对不会揭示自己的秘密 |
[12:29] | I see you’re finally Mecha-Vibe. | 看来你终于变身成为机械震波了 |
[12:32] | Mecha-Vibe? | 机械震波 |
[12:33] | I know he did not just name me. | 我知道他不只是给我起了个名字 |
[12:34] | I know more than just your name. | 我知道的不只是你的名字 |
[12:37] | I’ve seen your future. | 我还看过你的未来 |
[12:39] | It’s over. You’ve lost. | 结束了 你输了 |
[12:41] | Have I? | 是吗 |
[12:42] | Seems you’ve forgotten the art of misdirection. | 你似乎忘记了转移注意力的艺术 |
[12:48] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 |
[12:53] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[12:54] | I’m doing you a favor by killing you now, Flash. | 我现在杀了你可是帮你忙了 闪电侠 |
[12:57] | This way, you’ll never have to face the wrath | 这样 你就不需要面对 |
[13:00] | of the Chronarch. | 葬歌的愤怒了 |
[13:03] | Alas, you can’t run forever | 毕竟 你不能永远跑下去 |
[13:11] | What’s that you were saying the art of misdirection? | 你刚才说什么转移注意力的艺术来着 |
[13:24] | Look at me. I’m A.R.G.U.S. | 看这里 我是天眼会 |
[13:27] | I’m gonna let two young, handsome devils | 我让两个年轻帅气的小伙 |
[13:29] | do all the work while I reap all the benefits, | 把所有活都干了 跟着后边吃福利 |
[13:31] | and I’m gonna pick up the obelisks. | 而且我还要拿走方尖碑 |
[13:33] | That doesn’t bug you? | 你不介意吗 |
[13:34] | Kadabra’s caught. The job’s finished. | 魔术师抓到了 工作完成了 |
[13:36] | You really wanna argue over who gets credit? | 你真的在意谁拿功劳吗 |
[13:38] | Yes! | 没错 |
[13:42] | No. | 倒不是 |
[13:44] | I just wanna know what the plan is. | 我只想知道计划是什么 |
[13:45] | All right. Knock yourself out. | 好吧 你自便吧 |
[13:47] | I gotta do something important for Iris. | 我要去给爱瑞丝办重要的事 |
[13:52] | Hey, uh, hold up there, chief. | 等一下 长官 |
[13:56] | My classification is | 我的职位是 |
[13:57] | director of technology and science for A.R.G.U.S. | 天眼会科学与技术主管 |
[14:01] | I have never held the rank of chief. | 我从没有军衔 |
[14:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:03] | Hey, I just wanna know what your plan is | 我只想知道你们打算怎么对待 |
[14:05] | for keeping David Copperfield here contained. | 被关起来的这位大卫·科波菲尔 |
[14:08] | David Copperfield is not currently | 大卫·科波菲尔目前没有 |
[14:10] | under A.R.G.U.S.’s custody. | 位于天眼会的监管下 |
[14:12] | Are you for real right now? | 你是认真的吗 |
[14:14] | If you’re asking if I’m a hologram, | 如果你在问我是不是全息投影 |
[14:16] | I can neither confirm nor deny | 我无法确认或否认 |
[14:17] | A.R.G.U.S.’s use of such tactics. | 天眼会使用过如此策略 |
[14:26] | Oh, you just missed Lieutenant Literal. | 你刚错过了无脑队长 |
[14:28] | Where were you? Hiding from A.R.G.U.S.? | 你去哪里了 是在躲天眼会吗 |
[14:30] | No. A.R.G.U.S. And I are cool. | 没有 天眼会和我挺好的 |
[14:31] | They know I’m innocent. | 他们知道我是好人 |
[14:33] | I was trying to get rid of this stupid headache. | 我是想摆脱这烦人的头痛 |
[14:35] | But look what I liberated | 不过 看我从一个 |
[14:37] | from one of the transport guards. | 护卫身上拿来了什么 |
[14:39] | Ice, ice, bandit. What is it? | 冷酷小扒手 这是什么 |
[14:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:42] | But it was on Abra Kadabra when they took him down. | 但是这东西曾在魔术师身上 |
[14:44] | Maybe it has something to do with the obelisk? | 也许和方尖碑有关系 |
[14:46] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许 |
[14:48] | Before you nerd out completely, | 在你完全陷进去之前 |
[14:50] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[14:57] | What’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 |
[15:01] | So much. | 太多问题了 |
[15:05] | I’m kidding. You’re fine. | 我开玩笑的 你没事 |
[15:07] | Every dark-matter reading I’m seeing is completely normal. | 我看到的所有暗物质读数都很正常 |
[15:10] | What does Caitlin have to say? | 凯瑟琳有什么要说的 |
[15:11] | She says it’s “Just a headache.” | 她说”只是头痛而已” |
[15:13] | She’s probably right. | 她多半是对的 |
[15:15] | I told you so. | 我跟你说过了 |
[15:16] | I know something is off. | 我知道有地方不对 |
[15:17] | We can’t find anything. | 我们什么都找不到 |
[15:18] | Well, then look somewhere else! | 那就去别处找找 |
[15:20] | I don’t know what else you want me to do! | 我不知道你还要我做什么 |
[15:22] | Sorry. I was yelling at Caity. | 对不起 我是在喊凯特琳 |
[15:24] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | I’m gonna let you two work this out. | 我就让你俩自己解决吧 |
[15:27] | Chester and I are gonna break open | 切斯特和我要去拆解 |
[15:29] | Abra Kadabra’s mysterious tech cuff. | 魔术师的神秘科技手铐 |
[15:45] | Missing those fancy trophies? | 想念那些精美的奖杯吗 |
[15:47] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[15:48] | You’re still looking for the third one? | 你还在找第三个吗 |
[15:50] | It’s already here. | 那已经到这里了 |
[15:52] | We picked it up last week. | 我们上周拿来的 |
[15:54] | Hey. Keep it moving, Houdini. | 继续走 胡迪尼 |
[15:58] | What are you trying to pull? | 你想要做什么 |
[16:02] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:03] | It’s already done. | 已经做完了 |
[16:11] | Access granted. | 允许进入 |
[16:23] | And then there were three. | 三个齐聚一堂 |
[16:36] | Hey. Save your work. | 保存一下 |
[16:37] | You can finish writing | 你可以在 |
[16:38] | in the beach villa I just rented us in Monaco. | 我给咱们在摩纳哥租下的沙滩别墅写完 |
[16:46] | You mean leave right now? | 你是说现在走 |
[16:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:48] | For a romantic villa. | 去住浪漫别墅 |
[16:50] | In Monaco. | 在摩纳哥 |
[16:51] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[16:52] | Look–you’re working. | 你在工作 |
[16:53] | I get that that’s important. | 我知道很重要 |
[16:55] | But you were just staring | 但是你就是在 |
[16:57] | at a blank screen when I… | 傻盯着空白页面… |
[16:59] | Fa-thwoomed in? | 你极速进来时看到的 |
[17:00] | And you know what’s great when you’re stuck? | 知道在遇到障碍是什么最好吗 |
[17:02] | Clearing your head in Monaco. | 去摩纳哥清理下思绪 |
[17:05] | Cool breeze, | 冷风 |
[17:07] | waves crashing on the white sand. | 海浪打在白沙滩上 |
[17:09] | Barry, we have traveled the globe nonstop | 巴里 我们过去这一周 |
[17:12] | all this past week. | 没停过的全球旅行 |
[17:13] | Yeah, ’cause you deserve the best. | 是啊 因为你值得最好 |
[17:16] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:18] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[17:19] | I’m just–I’m trying to sweep my wife off her feet | 我就是在试图劝说我的妻子起身 |
[17:21] | for a romantic getaway. | 一起去浪漫旅行 |
[17:22] | Which I appreciate, but– | 我十分感激 但是… |
[17:24] | Iris, will you please just let me make this up to you? | 爱瑞丝 你能不能就让我弥补你一下 |
[17:26] | Please? | 求你了 |
[17:31] | I’m sorry. I’m just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[17:32] | all right, you know what? No. | 好吧 你知道吗 算了 |
[17:33] | I’ll think of something else. | 我去想些别的方式 |
[17:39] | Yeah. Um, yes. | 好 可以 |
[17:42] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[17:44] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[17:45] | Um, yeah. Zoop me to paradise. | 带我去天堂吧 |
[17:48] | Don’t you wanna pack your laptop? | 你不想带上你的笔记本电脑吗 |
[17:50] | Uh, no. You know what? | 不了 你知道吗 |
[17:52] | I need to take a break. You’re right. | 我需要休息一下 你说得对 |
[17:53] | Surf and sand sounds perfect right now. | 冲浪和沙滩现在听起来很完美 |
[18:00] | Kadabra’s just escaped custody. | 魔术师逃脱了 |
[18:02] | He’s loose somewhere in A.R.G.U.S. | 他在天眼会里某个地方 |
[18:04] | Go. | 去吧 |
[18:05] | Go. | 去吧 |
[18:18] | Stand down. | 收手吧 |
[18:19] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[18:20] | Flash being ruthless. | 无情的闪电侠 |
[18:22] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[18:25] | As much as I enjoy the stink of desperation on you, | 虽然我很享受你身上散发的绝望 |
[18:28] | I’m afraid you’re too late. | 但恐怕你来的太晚了 |
[18:29] | You are trapped in a constrictive metallic halo. | 你被困在了压缩性金属环里 |
[18:32] | The more you try to escape, the tighter it gets. | 你越试图逃跑 它就会越紧 |
[18:34] | So please try to escape. | 所以不要想着逃跑 |
[18:38] | The last time we met, | 上一次我们见面 |
[18:39] | you begged me to find | 你求我寻找 |
[18:41] | a glimmer of light in myself. | 我内心中的一丝光芒 |
[18:44] | Well, I found that light, | 我找到了那道光芒 |
[18:46] | that hope. | 那个希望 |
[18:48] | And then you stole it from me. | 但你从我手中把它偷走了 |
[18:51] | Now I’m going to take something from you. | 现在我要夺走你的某件东西 |
[18:54] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:55] | Let me make it crystal clear for you, Flash. | 我清楚明白地告诉你 闪电侠 |
[18:58] | You cannot defeat a man | 你永远无法战胜一个 |
[19:00] | who has lost everything. | 失去了一切的人 |
[19:09] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[19:11] | Creating a masterpiece. | 创造一个伟作 |
[19:32] | And now for my last trick. | 我最后的绝招 |
[19:35] | I’m going to make your whole city | 我要让你的整个城市 |
[19:39] | disappear. | 凭空消失 |
[19:57] | Do we have eyes on Kadabra? | 有魔术师的踪迹吗 |
[19:58] | Uh, yes and no. | 时有时无 |
[20:00] | He’s teleporting all over the city | 他带着那个方尖碑球体 |
[20:01] | with that obelisk ball thing. | 在城市的各个地方传送 |
[20:03] | I’m scanning it. | 我在扫描 |
[20:04] | We’re picking up readings of antimatter energy. | 接收到了反物质能量的信号 |
[20:09] | He created an antimatter bomb. | 他造了一个反物质炸弹 |
[20:12] | That kind of power, it could take out another Earth. | 这么大的能量 可以消灭另一个地球了 |
[20:14] | – Or another universe. – Wait, what? | -或者另一个平行宇宙 -什么 |
[20:16] | Are we about to have Crisis Part Two? | 难道要再度上演危机了 |
[20:18] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[20:18] | There’s not enough antimatter energy for that, | 现存的反物质不足以造成这么大的伤害 |
[20:20] | thank the sequel Gods, | 感谢续集上帝 |
[20:21] | but the core is roughly the size of a baseball. | 但核心已经有棒球那么大了 |
[20:26] | A baseball? | 棒球这么大 |
[20:27] | Barry, a trace amount nearly took out your leg. | 巴里 微量的反物质差点废了你的腿 |
[20:29] | Is it enough to destroy the city? | 足够摧毁整个城市吗 |
[20:31] | I’d say there’s exactly enough. | 刚好能摧毁整个城市 |
[20:33] | Abra said his last trick | 魔术师说他最后的绝招 |
[20:35] | was to make the whole city disappear. | 是让整个城市消失 |
[20:38] | Destroying Central City must be his plan. | 摧毁中城一定就是他的计划 |
[20:41] | – But why now? – I don’t know, but guys? | -为什么是现在 -我不知道 但伙计们 |
[20:44] | Every time he teleports, that bomb gains kinetic energy. | 每次他传送 炸弹都能收集动能能量 |
[20:47] | I think he’s charging it. | 我觉得他在给炸弹充能 |
[20:48] | And if I’m reading this right, | 我要是没看错的话 |
[20:49] | this bomb’s already at 47%. | 炸弹已经充能了47% |
[20:51] | At this rate, it’ll be fully charged within the hour. | 按这个速度 不到一个小时就能完全充能 |
[20:53] | Okay. What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[20:55] | There’s gotta be a way to disarm it, right? | 肯定有办法能解除炸弹 |
[20:57] | I could use one of my Atlantean plug-ins | 我可以用我的亚特兰蒂斯插件 |
[20:58] | to analyze the bomb’s outer hull, determine its density, | 分析炸弹的外壳 测量它的密度 |
[21:01] | see if you can phase through its surface and… | 看能不能穿透它的表层然后… |
[21:05] | Disarm it. | 解除炸弹 |
[21:06] | That’s not your happy face. | 你的脸色不太对劲 |
[21:10] | The bomb is made of the same material as the obelisks. | 炸弹是由和方尖碑一样的物质组成的 |
[21:15] | Pure valorium. | 纯无畏金 |
[21:16] | A Nth metal alloy. Not good. | N号金属合金 不妙 |
[21:19] | It’s impenetrable to anything but the antimatter itself. | 除了反物质以外任何东西都无法穿透 |
[21:21] | Which means you can’t access the core and disarm it. | 也就意味着没办法接触核心解除炸弹 |
[21:24] | So no phasing. | 无法穿透 |
[21:26] | Even if could figure out a way to catch Kadabra, | 就算有办法抓住魔术师 |
[21:28] | his teleportation pattern is completely randomized. | 他传送的位置完全随机 |
[21:31] | So there’s no way to catch him until he stops moving | 所以除非他停下来引爆炸弹 |
[21:34] | and detonates the bomb. | 否则根本抓不住他 |
[21:37] | I should’ve known Kadabra was up to something | 我早就该想到这么容易就抓住了魔术师 |
[21:39] | when we caught him so easily. | 他肯定是有所图谋 |
[21:42] | He wanted to be in A.R.G.U.S. | 他想要进入天眼会 |
[21:45] | We helped him get the last piece of that weapon. | 我们帮助他集齐了武器所需的最后一部分 |
[21:49] | I just let it happen. | 我却袖手旁观 |
[21:50] | Barry, it’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 巴里 |
[21:52] | How? He has antimatter, | 怎么会没事 他有反物质 |
[21:54] | the most dangerous substance in existence. | 世上最危险的物质 |
[21:56] | And now, if we can’t figure something out, | 现在 如果我们不采取行动 |
[21:58] | the entire city, millions of lives, will be lost | 整个城市 上千万人口将会丧生 |
[22:01] | because I got tricked… | 就因我被骗了 |
[22:03] | again. | 再一次 |
[22:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:25] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m just… | 没事 没事 只是 |
[22:29] | struggling with everything lately. | 因为最近发生的事心烦 |
[22:34] | I tried to find you when Cisco told me what happened. | 西斯科告诉我发生了什么之后我就在找你 |
[22:40] | What did you mean when you said that you were | 你说你再一次被骗了 |
[22:43] | tricked again? | 是什么意思 |
[22:45] | From the very first moment | 从一开始那个冒牌货 |
[22:46] | that imposter walked into our home, | 走进我们家的时候 |
[22:48] | I should’ve seen it. | 我就应该看出端倪 |
[22:50] | I should’ve known that she wasn’t you. | 我本应该清楚她不是你 |
[22:56] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[22:59] | What happened with Mirror Iris is not your fault. | 镜像爱瑞丝的事不是你的错 |
[23:03] | Then whose fault was it? | 那还能是谁的错 |
[23:05] | I’m the one that didn’t realize I was living with a stranger. | 是我没有注意到自己和一个陌生人生活 |
[23:08] | And I had, not only could we have brought you back sooner, | 要是早点发现 不仅能更早得把你救回 |
[23:11] | maybe we could’ve stopped Eva before she attacked, | 也许还能在伊娃发起进攻前阻止她 |
[23:13] | and the whole city wouldn’t be suffering right now. | 整个城市现在也不会遭遇这样的危机 |
[23:16] | When we got married, I promised to always be by your side. | 我们结婚的时候 我发誓要永远守在你身边 |
[23:20] | And I wasn’t. | 而我却没有做到 |
[23:22] | And I know it’s stupid to think | 我知道给你买很多鲜花 |
[23:24] | if I buy you enough flowers | 给你做好吃的甜点 |
[23:27] | or make you the perfect dessert, | 就能弥补我犯下的过错 |
[23:29] | that’s gonna make up for what I did, | 这么认为非常愚蠢 |
[23:30] | ’cause it won’t, but… | 并不能弥补 但是 |
[23:33] | honestly, I don’t know what else to do. | 说实话 我不知道还能为你做些什么 |
[23:36] | Barry, you don’t have to do anything. | 巴里 你什么都不用为我做 |
[23:39] | You’ve got me. | 我已经回到你身边 |
[23:40] | And I’m never gonna leave. | 我不会离开你 |
[23:42] | And I need you to hear me on this, okay? | 现在我需要你好好听我说 |
[23:45] | Something terrible happened to you, | 有一些糟糕的事发生在你身上 |
[23:49] | not because of you. | 而不是因你而起 |
[23:50] | And that kind of trauma, | 而这种精神创伤 |
[23:51] | that doesn’t go away in a day or a week. | 不是几天或几星期就能痊愈的 |
[23:53] | You have to… | 你不得不 |
[23:56] | Face it. | 面对它 |
[24:00] | Mirror Iris took the best part of you, | 镜像爱瑞丝占据了你最珍贵的部分 |
[24:03] | your heart, and she used it as a weapon against you. | 你的心 然后以此作为武器针对你 |
[24:07] | She lied to you. | 她骗了你 |
[24:09] | Being emotionally manipulated | 被一个全身心都愿意相信的人 |
[24:11] | by someone everything in your being tells you to trust? | 玩弄了感情 |
[24:17] | That is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[24:21] | Every time I think I couldn’t possibly love you more… | 每次都以为自己已经对你爱到了极致 |
[24:31] | You have a family, friends, people that you care about. | 你有个家庭 有朋友 有你关心的人 |
[24:36] | Somewhere inside of you, | 在你内心的某个角落 |
[24:37] | there must be a glimmer of light, of hope. | 一定还残存着一丝希望的微光 |
[24:41] | Well, I found that light, | 我找到了这光 |
[24:43] | that hope. | 希望之光 |
[24:45] | And then you stole it from me. | 而你却把它偷走了 |
[24:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:49] | I know why Abra’s doing this. | 我知道魔术师为什么要这么做了 |
[24:53] | This is what we found | 这个是我们找到的 |
[24:56] | embedded inside Abra’s annoyingly secure tech cuff. | 藏在魔术师烦人的安保手铐里 |
[24:59] | It’s a Martian memory restorer. | 是一个火星人记忆储存器 |
[25:01] | It helps people get their pre-Crisis memories back | 帮助人们取回危机前的记忆 |
[25:03] | with a single touch. | 只需轻轻碰一下 |
[25:04] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道这些 |
[25:05] | ‘Cause Cisco designed it. | 因为是西斯科设计的 |
[25:08] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[25:09] | So Laurel Lance and Mia Queen… | 所以劳蕾尔·兰斯和米娅·奎恩 |
[25:15] | Okay, you know what? It’s not important. | 这都不重要了 |
[25:16] | The important thing is | 重要的是 |
[25:18] | I think Kadabra stole the MMR in the future, | 我觉得魔术师是在未来偷走了记忆储存器 |
[25:22] | and something in those pre-Crisis memories brought him here. | 危机前记忆里有让他来复仇的事 |
[25:26] | So the reason he wants to blow up the city could be in there. | 所以他想要炸毁城市的理由可能就在这里 |
[25:28] | Even if it is, it doesn’t matter. | 就算如此也不重要了 |
[25:29] | We don’t have time to find it. | 我们没时间去找 |
[25:30] | I mean, the human brain is essentially capable | 人类的大脑基本可以储存 |
[25:33] | of storing trillions of bytes of memories. | 数万亿字节的记忆 |
[25:35] | It would take us years to find the one we need. | 找到我们想要的需要花上几年 |
[25:37] | No, it won’t. | 不 不需要 |
[25:40] | I know how to stop Abra. | 我知道怎么阻止魔术师 |
[25:56] | Perfect timing, Flash. | 来得正好 闪电侠 |
[25:58] | You’re just in time to witness | 你刚好可以见证 |
[25:59] | the complete annihilation of Central City. | 中城的彻底毁灭 |
[26:03] | And you’ll finally understand what it’s like | 你终于能够品尝到 |
[26:05] | when everything you love dies. | 所爱一切都死掉的感觉了 |
[26:07] | You were right, Kadabra. | 你是对的 魔术师 |
[26:09] | We can’t defeat you, | 我们不能打败你 |
[26:11] | which is why I’m not gonna try. | 因此我就不尝试了 |
[26:18] | What happens if this doesn’t work? | 这没用的话会发生什么 |
[26:21] | Then it’s game over. | 那就游戏结束 |
[26:24] | Trying to pull a trick of your own. | 试图自作聪明耍把戏吗 |
[26:26] | I wouldn’t. | 我就不会 |
[26:27] | Your 21st-century brain comes in a distant second | 你21世纪的大脑和我的 |
[26:30] | to my 64th-century intellect. | 64世纪的智慧相差甚远 |
[26:32] | No, no tricks. | 不 没有把戏 |
[26:34] | Just listen. | 听我说 |
[26:37] | I know why you’re doing this. | 我知道你为什么这么做 |
[26:40] | I know why you’re hurting. | 我知道你为什么伤心 |
[26:42] | You don’t know a damn thing about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[26:45] | Yes, I do! Yes, I do! | 我知道 我知道 |
[26:47] | I also know killing innocent people isn’t the answer. | 我还知道杀害无辜的人不是答案 |
[26:50] | And it’s not gonna change anything. | 它也不会改变任何事 |
[26:52] | Destruction is the ultimate catalyst for change. | 毁灭是改革的终极催化剂 |
[26:55] | See, people in my century understand that. | 我们那个时代的人明白 |
[26:57] | You may be from the future, | 你或许来自未来 |
[26:59] | but the reason that you’re here– | 但是你在这里的原因 |
[27:02] | you’re trying to change the past. | 你想改变历史 |
[27:04] | No. | 不 |
[27:05] | Leave that alone. | 别碰它 |
[27:15] | This is your family from another timeline. | 这是另一条时间线上你的家庭 |
[27:18] | Only they’re gone now, aren’t they? | 只是他们现在不在了 对吗 |
[27:21] | 13 months ago, I started having dreams | 13个月前 我开始做梦 |
[27:24] | of a life I never lived, | 梦到我从没有过的生活 |
[27:26] | one where I was so… | 在那里我过得非常… |
[27:30] | happy. | 快乐 |
[27:32] | I had to know what was causing them. | 我必须知道是什么引起的 |
[27:34] | I ran every test on myself possible | 我用64世纪的科技 |
[27:36] | using 64th-century technology. | 在我身上做了所有可能的检测 |
[27:39] | What I found was that, somehow, | 我发现的是 不知为何 |
[27:41] | I’d experienced a sudden increase in my somatic memory cells. | 我的躯体记忆细胞突然增多 |
[27:44] | Your memories were expanding. | 你的记忆在扩展 |
[27:47] | More backwards 21st-century thinking. | 更多落后的21世纪的思考方式 |
[27:51] | I’d been exposed to neuro-temporal displacement, | 我所经历的是神经性时空转移 |
[27:56] | the kind that’s created when speedsters disrupt time. | 这种情况是由极速者扰乱时间造成的 |
[28:00] | With my clue for the cause, | 有了我从原因中找到的线索 |
[28:03] | it led me to the Flash Museum. | 它带我到了闪电侠博物馆 |
[28:08] | You’re obsessed with the future, Flash. | 你对未来很痴迷啊 闪电侠 |
[28:11] | Not now, but… | 不是现在 但是 |
[28:14] | oh, you will be. | 你会是的 |
[28:16] | I found so many interesting things there | 我从那发现许多有趣的东西 |
[28:18] | including, to my surprise, | 包括 让我非常惊讶 |
[28:19] | Cisco Ramon’s archaic memory device. | 西斯科·雷蒙复古的记忆装置 |
[28:23] | It was damaged beyond repair. I fixed it easily. | 它已经坏到不能修了 我轻而易举修好了 |
[28:26] | This guy sucks. | 这人真烦 |
[28:28] | You used it on yourself, | 你用在了自己身上 |
[28:29] | and it gave you those memories back. | 它让你那些记忆回来了 |
[28:31] | From a time before everything changed. | 在所有改变之前 |
[28:34] | With my memories restored, | 随着我的记忆恢复 |
[28:36] | I had proof that the family from my dreams, | 我有了证据 那个我梦里的家庭 |
[28:40] | a wife and son that I never knew existed were real. | 我不知道存在的妻子和儿子是真的 |
[28:45] | They were erased from existence by what you did. | 因为你的所作所为他们被从世界里抹去 |
[28:51] | You were supposed to vanish in your Crisis, Flash, not them! | 你应该在你的危机中消失 闪电侠 不是他们 |
[28:58] | But when you didn’t, my future changed. | 但是当你没有时 我的未来改变了 |
[29:01] | They ceased to exist, and I lost everything. | 他们不复存在 我失去了所有 |
[29:04] | Just like you will now! | 就像你现在 |
[29:05] | Wait! | 等等 |
[29:09] | Kadabra’s weapon is 97% charged. | 魔术师的武器已经充能97% |
[29:11] | We have less than 90 seconds. | 我们还有不到90秒 |
[29:13] | You can do this, Barry. | 你能做到 巴里 |
[29:15] | Crisis destroyed countless lives. | 危机夺走了无数生命 |
[29:19] | And yes, some of us survived, | 是的 我们有些人活了下来 |
[29:22] | and that’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[29:25] | Now we have to carry on for those who didn’t. | 现在我们需要为了死去的人而活下去 |
[29:30] | I lost someone too. | 我也失去了一个人 |
[29:33] | He was like a brother to me. | 他就像是我的兄弟 |
[29:35] | And ever since, I’ve tried to honor his sacrifice. | 自那时起 我一直在努力尊重他的牺牲 |
[29:40] | You can do the same for your family. | 你也可以为你的家庭做同样的事 |
[29:45] | I’m betting you already tried to go back | 我猜你已经试着回到危机开始之前 |
[29:46] | before Crisis started, and you couldn’t, right? | 但是你不能 对吧 |
[29:50] | That’s because that past | 那是因为那个过去 |
[29:52] | is from a multi-versal world that no longer exists. | 来自于一个不复存在的多元宇宙世界 |
[29:57] | Killing me won’t reset the timeline. | 杀了我不会重置时间线 |
[29:59] | That future is gone. | 那个未来已经不在了 |
[30:01] | Liar! I will bring them back. | 骗子 我会把他们带回来 |
[30:04] | And if I can’t, then I’ll take everything from you | 就算我不能 那我也会像我失去 |
[30:06] | the way I lost everything. | 所有的东西一样 抢走你所有的东西 |
[30:07] | My pain is yours. | 我的伤痛就是你的 |
[30:09] | That’s why you wanna destroy the city. | 这就是你想要摧毁城市的原因 |
[30:12] | So you can make people suffer like you. | 你可以让人们像你一样饱受折磨 |
[30:16] | Because you already know killing me won’t work. | 因为你已经知道杀死我不会起作用 |
[30:18] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[30:19] | You’ve run all the calculations. | 你已经进行了所有计算 |
[30:21] | You can’t comprehend what I’ve done! | 你不能理解我做了什么 |
[30:23] | Yes, I can. I am a scientist too. | 是的 我可以 我也是名科学家 |
[30:26] | So tell me: | 告诉我 |
[30:29] | what are the odds that doing this will bring them back? | 这么做有多大的几率可以让他们回来 |
[30:35] | Barry, it’s about to explode. | 巴里 就要爆炸了 |
[30:44] | I haven’t run a calculation on the timeline yet | 我还没有计算 |
[30:47] | to where they return. | 他们会回到哪条时间线 |
[30:50] | How would they feel | 知道你以他们的名义 |
[30:52] | knowing you annihilated | 摧毁了整座城市 |
[30:55] | an entire city in their name? | 他们会有什么感受 |
[31:01] | Making other people hurt | 让其他人受伤 |
[31:04] | won’t erase your suffering. | 不会带走你的伤痛 |
[31:07] | The only way for you to heal | 你恢复的唯一方式 |
[31:10] | is to face your trauma. | 就是直面你的伤痛 |
[31:38] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[31:40] | Without throwing a single punch. | 没有靠一丝武力 |
[31:42] | Yeah, the Flash doesn’t need big fists. | 闪电侠不需要铁拳 |
[31:45] | He’s got a big heart. | 他心胸宽广 |
[32:02] | Luca. | 卢卡 |
[32:06] | That was my son. | 我的儿子 |
[32:09] | Amélie, my wife. | 阿梅莉 我的妻子 |
[32:13] | And your friend? | 你的朋友呢 |
[32:15] | His name was Oliver. | 他叫奥利弗 |
[32:18] | My name’s Philippe. | 我叫菲利普 |
[32:24] | What am I supposed to do now? | 我现在该做些什么 |
[32:27] | I can’t go on without them. | 没有他们我活不下去 |
[32:30] | The people we love never leave us. | 我们爱的人从未离开我们 |
[32:35] | Let that love help you find hope again in this world. | 让爱帮你在这个世界再次找到希望 |
[32:39] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[32:42] | We’re mortal enemies in the future. | 我们在未来是死敌 |
[32:43] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[32:46] | So the next time we meet, | 这样我们下一次相遇时 |
[32:48] | maybe we won’t be. | 也许就不是了 |
[33:00] | Fair enough. | 说得有理 |
[33:06] | This isn’t me. | 不是我 |
[33:09] | I’m picking up enough seismic activity | 我检测到的地震活动 |
[33:10] | to rattle us back to the Stone Age. | 足以把我们带回石器时代 |
[33:12] | Detecting a massive biosignature. | 探测到巨型生物信号 |
[33:14] | Barry, whatever’s causing these tremors, | 巴里 引起这些震动的家伙 |
[33:16] | it’s headed right towards you. | 它正朝你过去 |
[33:25] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[33:37] | Barry, get up. | 巴里 起来 |
[33:38] | Get up, Barry. | 起来 巴里 |
[33:44] | You are an ugly one. | 你好丑啊 |
[33:51] | I’ve got this, Flash. | 我来 闪电侠 |
[33:54] | Stand down, beautiful. | 退下吧 美人 |
[33:56] | Or I’ll use every ounce of this antimatter bomb | 不然我就用反物质炸弹 |
[33:59] | to blow you to kingdom come. | 把你炸上西天 |
[34:17] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[34:25] | Fine. See how you like this trick. | 好吧 看招 |
[34:38] | Philippe? | 菲利普 |
[34:47] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[35:10] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[35:10] | Respiratory distress, elevated blood pressure. | 呼吸困难 血压升高 |
[35:12] | He’s crashing. | 他要被压碎了 |
[35:40] | Philippe was trying to heal, | 菲利普在寻求救赎 |
[35:43] | just like the rest of us. | 像我们其他人一样 |
[35:46] | This isn’t right. | 这样不对 |
[35:49] | He died a hero. | 他英勇地走了 |
[35:51] | That means something. | 这很有意义 |
[35:52] | What was that thing anyway? | 那家伙是什么东西 |
[35:54] | Death itself, maybe. | 死亡本身 也许 |
[35:59] | Whatever it was, | 不管它是什么 |
[36:00] | it absorbed the full power of an antimatter bomb. | 它吸收了一颗反物质炸弹的全部能量 |
[36:04] | That means it’s… | 所以它 |
[36:05] | Unstoppable? | 不可阻挡 |
[36:10] | But hey. You’re, uh… | 但你 |
[36:12] | you’re okay, right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:15] | Yeah, yeah. | 我没事 |
[36:16] | Since we rebooted the Speed Force, i’m faster than ever. | 自从重启了神速力 我比以往都快 |
[36:19] | So is my speed healing. | 超级恢复速度也是 |
[36:20] | – Thank goodness. – Great. | -感谢上帝 -好极了 |
[36:22] | The brass are dumping a liaison | 这家伙害得 |
[36:24] | from the Governor’s Police Compliance Commission in my lap. | 州警合规委员会来了个联络员找我 |
[36:28] | I gotta go figure out | 我得去想想 |
[36:30] | how to explain all this to her. | 怎么跟她解释 |
[36:33] | Well, I have lots of meta-clients that need my legal expertise. | 我许多超能力客户都需要我的法律知识 |
[36:36] | How about I drop you off at the station? | 不如我送你去局里 |
[36:46] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[36:47] | Same thing we always do. | 老样子 |
[36:49] | Get to work stopping that thing before it kills again. | 干活 在那家伙再杀人前阻止它 |
[36:57] | Allegra. | 阿莱格拉 |
[37:01] | What you said about my article, | 你对我文章的评论 |
[37:03] | If you’re gonna say I came off kinda harsh, | 如果你想说我说话难听 |
[37:06] | you’re not the first. | 你不是第一个 |
[37:08] | I’m glad you told me what I needed to hear. | 我很高兴你说了我该听的 |
[37:12] | But it’s still hard to take from an intern. | 但从实习生嘴里听到还是很难接受 |
[37:17] | Which is why I’m making you a staff writer. | 所以我升你为在编撰稿人 |
[37:20] | Wait. You’re what? | 等等 什么 |
[37:22] | Congratulations. You earned it. | 恭喜 这是你应得的 |
[37:25] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢老板 |
[37:31] | You’re amazing. | 你真的很棒 |
[37:33] | And you helped me get through to Philippe, | 你还帮我说服了菲利普 |
[37:35] | and that saved the city. | 拯救了这个城市 |
[37:37] | It’s called teamwork. | 这是团队合作 |
[37:40] | We’re Barry and Iris. | 我们是巴里和爱瑞丝 |
[37:42] | It’s the strongest superpower there is. | 是最强的超能力 |
[37:45] | So I was thinking tonight, maybe we just go home, | 我在想 今晚我们就回家 |
[37:49] | have a normal dinner, | 吃个正常的晚饭 |
[37:50] | maybe eat a frozen pizza on the couch? | 在沙发上吃个冷冻披萨怎么样 |
[37:53] | Sounds perfect. | 太棒了 |
[37:55] | But? | 但是 |
[37:57] | Nothing. I just–I was thinking of something I have to do tomorrow. | 没什么 我只是在想我明天得做的事 |
[38:02] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[38:16] | I am no stranger to trauma. | 我有过很多痛苦经历 |
[38:19] | But when Eva McCulloch threatened our city, | 但当伊娃·麦克洛奇威胁我们的城市时 |
[38:22] | I was taken against my will to a… | 我被挟持到一个… |
[38:28] | terrifying place, | 可怕的地方 |
[38:30] | a place that you all know. | 一个你们都知道的地方 |
[38:34] | Somewhere filled with loneliness | 一个充满了孤独 |
[38:38] | and dread. | 和恐惧的地方 |
[38:40] | The same dread that you all felt too. | 和你们感受到的恐惧一样 |
[38:43] | And that is where I spent the next three months. | 我接下来的三个月都呆在那 |
[38:50] | Three months where I couldn’t be with my loved ones. | 三个月都见不到我爱的人们 |
[38:53] | And, yes, | 是的 |
[38:56] | I feel… | 我感觉 |
[38:59] | angry. | 愤怒 |
[39:01] | And I feel sorry for myself. | 我也为自己感到遗憾 |
[39:04] | And I hate that I feel both of those things. | 我也讨厌我同时产生这两种感觉 |
[39:08] | And I wish that all of that was yesterday’s pain, | 我希望那些都是昨天的痛苦 |
[39:11] | and that today, I could feel healed and whole. | 也希望今天我能再开心起来 完整起来 |
[39:15] | But I now understand that | 但现在我明白了 |
[39:19] | I can’t heal if I don’t allow myself permission | 如果我不让自己去感受现在 |
[39:24] | to feel what I’m feeling. | 我就无法再度开心 |
[39:32] | What happened to us | 我们身上发生的事 |
[39:35] | was not right. | 那不对 |
[39:40] | And… | 而且… |
[39:43] | if you are hurting, if you feel angry, | 如果你受伤了 如果你感到愤怒 |
[39:46] | if the constant presence of those emotions is exhausting you, | 如果这些情绪时常出现 让你精疲力尽 |
[39:53] | you are not alone. | 你不是唯一的 |
[39:56] | I am with you. | 我与你同在 |
[39:58] | You know, my dad once said that, | 我爸爸曾说过 |
[40:01] | “There is as much beauty in this life as there is pain. | “生命中有多少痛苦就有多少美好 |
[40:04] | You just have to look for it.” | 你只是需要找寻它” |
[40:08] | But most of all… | 但最重要的是… |
[40:16] | We have to look for it within each other. | 我们得在彼此之间找寻它 |
[40:20] | And that’s gonna take some time. | 这得花点时间 |
[40:25] | But it is time that we can spend together. | 但这是我们可以一起度过的时光 |
[40:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:49] | Boss, that was… | 老板 那是… |
[40:50] | Everything that I needed. | 我需要的一切 |
[40:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:56] | Well, I guess you know | 我想你知道 |
[40:57] | what you’re gonna say in your article now. | 你的文章要怎么写了 |
[41:00] | I’m not sure that’s big enough. | 我不知道这个点够不够大 |
[41:02] | I think I have to reach people on a whole different level. | 我想我得从全新的层面接触人们 |
[41:06] | I owe them that. | 是我欠他们的 |
[41:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[41:20] | Chester. | 切斯特 |
[41:21] | If you’re gonna be a part of Team Flash, | 如果你想成为闪电侠小队的一员 |
[41:22] | then you have to stop beating me at Fortnite! | 那你就别在《堡垒之夜》打爆我了 |
[41:27] | Cisco, thank God you’re here. | 西斯科 谢天谢地你在这呢 |
[41:29] | Um, there’s something I need to show you. | 我得给你看个东西 |
[41:32] | You still having those headaches? | 你还头疼吗 |
[41:34] | Nope. Not anymore. | 不疼了 |
[41:37] | Okay. Why? | 那怎么了 |
[41:42] | Hello, Cisco. | 你好 西斯科 |
[41:44] | How great is this? | 多好啊 |