时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Who’s hungry? | 有人饿了吗 |
[00:09] | I didn’t think you’d be out of bed already. | 没想到你已经起床了 |
[00:11] | Yeah, there was a car fire on Route 220. | 220公路有一辆汽车起火 |
[00:15] | And I thought I’d bring home some breakfast, | 我就顺便带回点早餐 |
[00:18] | but this looks a lot better. | 但这桌看起来更好一点 |
[00:22] | Is that blueberry compote? | 这是蓝莓酱吗 |
[00:24] | Freshly mashed, | 鲜压的 |
[00:25] | and paired with a savory bacon and baked egg danish. | 再配上美味的培根和煎蛋 |
[00:29] | The Speed Force. | 神速力 |
[00:31] | Are you okay, Barry? You’re not still feeling | 你还好吗 巴里 |
[00:33] | the effects of Psych’s attack, are you? | 灵能客的袭击还在给你造成影响吗 |
[00:35] | Nah, I’m good. I just– | 没有 我很好 |
[00:36] | I had no idea that you could cook. | 我没想到你会做饭 |
[00:39] | Bobby Flay has got nothing on Nora. | 顶级厨师跟诺拉都没法比 |
[00:42] | You know, it’s funny, | 有意思的是 |
[00:44] | cooking is the process of combining ingredients | 做菜就是加热所有食材 |
[00:46] | with heat to create molecular change, | 改变分子变化的过程 |
[00:48] | but this feels like so much more. | 但这种感觉更好 |
[00:51] | Mimosa? | 来点含羞草汁 |
[00:53] | Sure. | 好的 |
[01:08] | Actually, I think I’m good. | 我觉得还是不用了 |
[01:28] | So Chester has all the satellites | 切斯特让所有的卫星 |
[01:30] | scanning for the new forces. | 扫描新的力量 |
[01:33] | There’s the Sage Force, Strength Force, | 现在有了贤者力 力量力 |
[01:35] | and now the Still Force. | 和静滞力 |
[01:36] | Yeah, uh, so far, | 是啊 目前 |
[01:37] | no hits on any of their isotropic signatures. | 没有他们等向性信号的任何迹象 |
[01:41] | Well, it’s still good that you’re here with us. | 不过 你能跟我们在一起已经很好了 |
[01:42] | The last time the Forces attacked you, | 上次那些力量袭击了你 |
[01:44] | you almost died. | 你差点死了 |
[01:45] | I don’t want to burden anyone. | 我不想成为大家的负担 |
[01:47] | No, you’re not. You know, in a weird way, | 你不是 你知道这种感觉很奇怪 |
[01:49] | it’s like you’ve been a part of this family all along. | 就好像你一直都是这个大家庭里的一员 |
[01:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:56] | Yeah, I’m just, um, | 没事 我就是 |
[01:57] | a little worried about the fact that | 有点担心 |
[01:58] | my powers are glitching again, | 我的超能力又出故障 |
[02:00] | especially since I just got them back. | 尤其是我刚恢复 |
[02:02] | Okay, well, we can call Caitlin | 好吧 那我们打给凯特琳 |
[02:03] | and have her run some more tests. | 让她再做几项测试 |
[02:05] | How do you feel now? | 你现在感觉怎样 |
[02:06] | I feel fine, I just– | 我感觉还行 就是 |
[02:08] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道这是怎么了 |
[02:09] | Actually, I think I’m the reason. | 其实 我想是我造成的 |
[02:12] | Since I’m here now, | 既然我在这里了 |
[02:13] | I’m increasing your abilities as best I can. | 我要尽可能的增强你的能力 |
[02:16] | It may take some getting used to, | 你可能需要慢慢去适应 |
[02:17] | but you’ll need it if the other Forces come back. | 但是如果其他力量回来 你会需要你的能力 |
[02:23] | Uh, that’s work. | 要去工作了 |
[02:25] | – I gotta go. – I should come with you. | -我得走了 -我应该跟你一起去 |
[02:28] | I’m like your battery now. | 我现在就像是你的电源 |
[02:30] | – If Fuerza and Psych are back. – Yeah, no, I don’t– | -以防豪力女和灵能客回来 -不用 |
[02:33] | having you at a crime scene might not be a great idea. | 让你去案发现场可能不太好 |
[02:36] | You’ve already been hurt once. | 你已经伤过一次了 |
[02:38] | I can help boost your speed. | 我能帮你加速 |
[02:39] | I know, I know, it just-it might just be, like, | 我知道 可能就是个 |
[02:41] | a traffic accident or something, | 交通意外之类的 |
[02:43] | so, um, just let me find out. | 所以 就让我去看看吧 |
[02:45] | Of course, but don’t worry. | 当然 不过不用担心 |
[02:47] | If you need me, I’ll sense it, | 如果你需要我 我能感应到 |
[02:50] | and I’ll be there in a heartbeat. | 我会立即出现在你身边 |
[02:53] | Great. | 棒 |
[02:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:56] | Um, so I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[02:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:01] | I hope he’s okay. | 希望他没事 |
[03:08] | One count of aggravated assault… | 一项恶意伤害罪 |
[03:13] | One count of attempted murder… | 一项企图谋杀罪 |
[03:17] | Two counts of kidnapping. | 两项绑架罪 |
[03:22] | It’s a good thing you never lived up to your original name. | 好在你没有实践你名字的本意 |
[03:26] | I thought once you started helping people, | 我以为只要一开始帮助别人 |
[03:28] | CCPD dropped the investigation. | 中城警局就终止调查了 |
[03:31] | Yeah, they did, they did, but… | 是 确实是 但是 |
[03:33] | the State never officially dropped its charges, | 州政从未正式撤销过控告 |
[03:36] | which means Kristin Kramer has everything | 所以说克里斯汀·克莱默有一切 |
[03:38] | that she needs to put you in Iron Heights. | 足以把你关进铁山监狱的罪证 |
[03:40] | I’m gonna find Kramer, and I’m gonna kick her ass. | 我要去找克莱默 我要教训她一顿 |
[03:41] | No, no, you’re not. | 别 你不可以 |
[03:44] | Kramer is former Army Intelligence. | 克莱默是前陆军情报员 |
[03:46] | Wherever she goes, heads roll. Just– | 她走到哪 哪就会有人遭殃 |
[03:48] | Look, I’m not some thug anymore, okay? | 我不是以前那个暴徒了 |
[03:50] | – I’ve grown. – I know that, honey, I do. | -我已经成长了 -我知道 亲爱的 真的 |
[03:53] | Look, I’m one of the people that you kidnapped. | 我也被你绑架过 |
[03:56] | My advice to you, as your attorney, | 作为你的律师 我的建议是 |
[03:58] | is to lay low. | 保持低调 |
[04:00] | Wait, so– | 等等 所以 |
[04:01] | Frost can’t do superhero stuff anymore? | 冰霜不能再使用超能力了吗 |
[04:03] | Nope, not out in the field. | 不能 不能在外面用 |
[04:05] | Look, Frost, you’re an artist, okay? | 听着 冰霜 你是个艺术家 |
[04:07] | Just take some time off, | 暂时休息休息 |
[04:08] | chase those canvasses, create… | 做调查 搞创作 |
[04:11] | just do it all here at S.T.A.R. Labs, where you’re safe. | 就在尖端科研实验室里 你在这里很安全 |
[04:13] | I just got a life, | 我刚有了人生 |
[04:14] | and now you’re telling me I can’t live it. | 你现在告诉我 我不能过我的生活 |
[04:16] | For a little while, yeah. | 暂时的而已 |
[04:18] | Look, Kramer is appointed by the governor, right? | 你看 克莱默是受政府委派的 对吧 |
[04:20] | She doesn’t get results, | 她要是没查出结果 |
[04:22] | she’s gonna get reassigned. | 她会被重新委派的 |
[04:25] | Frost, I know this isn’t fair, | 冰霜 我知道这样不公平 |
[04:28] | but it’s our best option right now. | 但现在这是我们最好的选择了 |
[04:32] | Fine, I’ll quarantine here. | 好吧 我就隔离在这 |
[04:35] | Blazing Bessie Blount, | 我的天 |
[04:37] | I just got my first solo crime scene call. | 我刚收到了第一个单独出现场的信息 |
[04:41] | Oh, since Cisco and Kamilla are away and all, | 自从西斯科和卡米拉不在 |
[04:44] | I’m the only CCPD tech consultant around. | 我就是中城警局唯一的科技顾问 |
[04:47] | I wonder what it is. | 我好奇会是什么呢 |
[04:49] | Maybe it’s a 1090. | 也许是银行警报 |
[04:50] | Maybe it’s a 1011. | 也许是频率鉴定 |
[04:53] | 中城警局 等待警官报告 中城警局 机密情报 | |
[04:54] | Oh, snap, it’s a 1035. | 厉害了 是机密情报 |
[04:57] | Frost, I am so sorry but– | 冰霜 对不起 |
[04:59] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[05:00] | Go have your fun, Peralta. | 玩你的去吧 大侦探 |
[05:08] | Thank you, thank you, | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[05:10] | sorry, thank you. | 不好意思 谢谢 |
[05:13] | Holy Baby Grogu, | 我的神啊 |
[05:16] | what happened here? | 这里发生什么了 |
[05:17] | This delivery van was full of tech, | 这辆货车里装满了电子产品 |
[05:19] | and was hit by a perp in an ice attack. | 被一个罪犯用冰霜袭击了 |
[05:23] | Apparently some experimental microchip was stolen. | 很明显 一些实验芯片被偷了 |
[05:26] | Huh, that doesn’t sound so bad. | 听起来也不是很糟糕 |
[05:29] | What’s all that? | 那堆是什么 |
[05:31] | The driver. | 司机 |
[05:35] | Officers. | 警官们 |
[05:39] | Looks like Killer Frost has been busy. | 看来冰霜杀手没闲着 |
[05:50] | I know how this looks. | 我知道这看起来像什么 |
[05:52] | But there are other criminals that use ice to commit crimes, | 但也有其他罪犯用冰犯罪 |
[05:56] | like Leonard Snart. | 就像是莱昂纳多·史纳特 |
[05:58] | Snart was a man with a gun. | 史纳特是用枪的 |
[06:01] | Mr. Runk, you’re our new technical consultant | 朗克先生 你是我们在超能力案件上 |
[06:04] | on meta-human affairs, What’s your take on all this? | 新的科技顾问 这起案子你怎么看 |
[06:07] | Well, um, ma’am, uh– | 那个 长官 |
[06:14] | Dark matter levels– | 暗物质等级 |
[06:18] | Dark matter levels here are– | 这些暗物质等级… |
[06:23] | Well, they’re– they’re off the charts. | 已经爆表了 |
[06:27] | That doesn’t mean it’s Frost. | 这代表不是冰霜干的 |
[06:29] | Look, you see the pattern in these ice crystals here? | 你看到这些冰晶的模式了吗 |
[06:32] | They’re dendrictic, like tree branches. | 树状型的 就像是树枝 |
[06:35] | Frost’s ice crystals are usually hexagonal. | 冰霜的冰晶通常是六边形的 |
[06:39] | It’s Killer Frost, Officer Allen. | 就是冰霜杀手 艾伦警官 |
[06:42] | And you seem to know a lot about her powers. | 你好像对她的超能力很了解 |
[06:44] | Yeah, I’ve worked her crime scenes, | 我研究过她的犯罪现场 |
[06:46] | and she’s never killed anyone. | 她从来不杀人 |
[06:49] | Until now, apparently. | 显然是在这之前 |
[06:51] | Officer Allen is | 艾伦警官 |
[06:54] | our department’s top forensics examiner, ma’am. | 是我们部门最顶尖的法鉴专家 长官 |
[06:57] | If there’s any evidence here that we can use, he will find it. | 如果有我们可以用的证据 他会找到的 |
[07:00] | And Killer Frost is still out there. | 但是冰霜杀手仍在逃 |
[07:02] | Captain, I hate to pull rank, | 队长 我不想以官级来压你 |
[07:04] | but Governor Williamson gave me special authority | 但是威廉姆森州长授予我特别的权利 |
[07:06] | in order to address this city’s long-standing metahuman problems. | 来解决这座城市长期存在的超能力者问题 |
[07:10] | We need to keep public safety in mind. | 我们必须维护公众安全 |
[07:12] | – Agreed. – Good. | -同意 -很好 |
[07:14] | Because I’m going to ask the DA’s office | 因为我要向地检办公室 |
[07:16] | to issue a warrant for Killer Frost’s arrest. | 申请签发对冰霜杀手的逮捕令 |
[07:18] | I’m gonna need you and your officers for backup. | 我需要你和你的警官们支援我 |
[07:21] | I’ll alert the Meta-human Task Force. | 我会通知超能力者特别小组 |
[07:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:26] | I need to update the Governor’s office. | 我要向州长办公室汇报 |
[07:27] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[07:31] | Joe, you can’t be serious. | 乔 你不是认真的吧 |
[07:34] | We all know Frost didn’t do this. | 我们都知道这不是冰霜做的 |
[07:35] | What am I supposed to say, Barry? | 我能说什么 巴里 |
[07:37] | “Yes, Frost did spend the evening with Caitlin.” | 是的 冰霜傍晚时分和凯特琳在一起 |
[07:40] | You can’t give Kramer her alibi without admitting | 你不能把她的不在场证据交给克莱默 |
[07:43] | that you’ve talked to a fugitive. | 又否认你和逃犯有联系 |
[07:45] | Dang, that’s a real catch-22. | 这下真是进退两难了 |
[07:52] | I’m sorry, my timing on that was terrible. | 对不起 时机不对 |
[07:54] | I’m just gonna go tell Frost what’s going on. | 我去把这件事告诉冰霜 |
[07:58] | We can’t let Kramer arrest Frost. | 我们不能让克莱默逮捕克莱默 |
[08:00] | You don’t think I know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗 |
[08:01] | But we gotta follow orders. | 但我们必须服从命令 |
[08:03] | So what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[08:04] | Frost can’t lay low forever. | 冰霜不可能永远躲着 |
[08:07] | The only thing we can do, Barry: | 我们唯一能做的就是 巴里 |
[08:08] | find the real meta-human that did this. | 找出真正犯下这件事的超能力者 |
[08:11] | All right. | 好 |
[08:24] | That looks painful. | 看起来很痛 |
[08:27] | Chuck, said you had something important to tell Frost? | 恰克 你说你有重要的事要告诉冰霜 |
[08:30] | Right, okay– Well… | 对 好吧 |
[08:33] | there’s a new ice meta in town | 市里出现了新的冰霜超能力者 |
[08:35] | who killed an Ivo Labs employee, | 昨天杀死了伊沃实验室的一名员工 |
[08:38] | but Kristin Kramer thinks that it was you, | 但克里斯汀·克莱默认为你是干的 |
[08:40] | so she kind of ordered Joe | 所以她好像给乔下了命令 |
[08:41] | to put the Meta Task Force on alert | 让超能力者特别小组进入戒备状态 |
[08:43] | while she gets a warrant for your arrest. | 同时她要申请逮捕令来抓你 |
[08:45] | What? | 什么 |
[08:46] | Why didn’t Joe and Barry stop her? | 乔和巴里为什么不阻止她 |
[08:48] | Because, technically, she’s their boss. | 因为严格来说 她是他们的上司 |
[08:51] | She’s also a very intimidating person. | 她还是一个让人望而生畏的人 |
[08:53] | But don’t worry. | 但是别担心 |
[08:54] | We’re doing everything we can to get this cleared up. | 我们会竭尽全力帮你洗脱嫌疑 |
[08:56] | Me and Caitlin are even trying to fix | 我和凯特琳还在尽力修复 |
[08:57] | one of H.R.’s transmogrifiers to work for you. | HR的面部变形技术 让你可以使用 |
[08:59] | Thanks, Runk. | 谢谢你 朗克 |
[09:02] | Look, is there anything else I can do? | 还有什么我能做的吗 |
[09:05] | I mean, you know, if you need to talk | 如果你需要找人聊天 |
[09:07] | or vent or get the weight off your shoulders, | 或者发泄情绪 卸下肩上的负担 |
[09:09] | Chester P. is all ears, I– | 切斯特·P洗耳恭听 |
[09:12] | Go tech-out, Chuck. We’ll be fine. | 去做技术活吧 恰克 我们没事 |
[09:14] | She’s starting cardio anyway. | 反正她也开始做有氧运动了 |
[09:16] | Right, right, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:21] | Okay, he’s gone. What’s the plan? | 他走了 你有什么计划 |
[09:23] | I’m gonna do twelve miles. | 我要骑十九公里 |
[09:26] | Five years in Iron Heights over here. | 在铁山监狱待了五年 |
[09:28] | You think I can’t tell when someone’s lying? | 你认为我看不出别人在说谎吗 |
[09:30] | Plus there’s no way you’d stay put here. | 而且你也不可能乖乖待在这里的 |
[09:33] | You’re going after Kramer. | 你要去找克莱默 |
[09:37] | No, not that. | 不是这个 |
[09:39] | You’re going after this new ice-meta yourself? | 你要自己去找这个新的冰霜超能力者吗 |
[09:43] | Yeah, I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[09:45] | No, you’re not. | 不行 |
[09:46] | Wha– so you’re gonna do this alone? | 什么 你要单枪匹马去吗 |
[09:47] | What about the rest of Team Flash? | 那闪电侠小组的其他人呢 |
[09:49] | I need to handle this myself. | 我要自己处理这件事 |
[09:50] | There are places that Team Flash can’t go. | 有一些地方闪电侠小组不能去 |
[09:53] | Hell, I used to work at some of them. | 以前我替那些人做过事 |
[09:54] | And you aren’t gonna say a thing. | 而你要替我保密 |
[09:56] | I used to be a freakin’ car thief, Frost, | 以前我可是个偷车大盗 冰霜 |
[09:59] | I know how to talk to criminals. | 我知道如何跟罪犯交流 |
[10:00] | I am not looking for a criminal. | 我要找的不是罪犯 |
[10:02] | I’m looking for a killer. | 我要找的是杀手 |
[10:04] | You want to help me? Cover my ass. | 你想帮我 就掩护我 |
[10:06] | If I need backup, I’ll call. | 如果我需要支援 我会打电话的 |
[10:08] | Promise. | 保证 |
[10:18] | You must see a lot of strange crime scenes working in this city. | 你在这座城里一定看过很多奇怪的犯罪现场 |
[10:22] | Yeah, yeah– this case is another one. | 是的 这是其中一个 |
[10:26] | Usually, I’d find dark matter | 通常 我会发现暗物质 |
[10:28] | dispersed evenly throughout meta-produced ice. | 均匀地分散在合成冰中 |
[10:32] | But from what I can tell, this ice has dark matter. | 但现在来看 这些冰晶带有暗物质 |
[10:35] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[10:37] | only on the surface. | 只是在表面而已 |
[10:39] | What would cause that? | 是什么引起的呢 |
[10:41] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[10:44] | but I’m gonna find out. | 但是我会找到的 |
[10:46] | I’ll let you work. | 我不打扰你工作了 |
[10:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:58] | Have you been there the whole time? | 你一直都在那里吗 |
[10:59] | She admires you. | 她敬佩你 |
[11:01] | Kramer? | 克莱默吗 |
[11:03] | Okay, well, look– she could be back any second, | 她有可能随时回来 |
[11:05] | not to mention a dozen other officers, so– | 更别提还有十几名警官在这里 |
[11:09] | But I thought you were gonna spend the day with Iris? | 但我以为你今天会和爱瑞丝在一起 |
[11:11] | Well, I told her I needed to stretch my legs. | 我和她说我要伸展一下腿脚 |
[11:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:15] | You know, it’s just like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[11:17] | the ice is different. | 这些冰晶不一样 |
[11:18] | The particles inside all this, I can feel them, they’re… | 这里面的粒子 我能感觉得到 |
[11:22] | compacted, constrained. | 它们是密集 受约束的 |
[11:25] | Like on a molecular level. | 就像是在分子水平上 |
[11:31] | You know what, I– | 我… |
[11:34] | I need to get this back to my lab, if I could– | 我要把这些拿到我的实验室 如果… |
[11:36] | no, hey, hey, hey. | 别动 |
[11:37] | If I can figure out why this ice is different, | 如果我能查出这些冰晶为什么不一样 |
[11:39] | it might lead to the real– | 也许就能找到真正的 |
[11:44] | Right, I’m on my way. | 我马上去 |
[11:54] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[11:56] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[11:57] | I’m– I’m, tracking footprints from our suspect. | 我在追查我们疑犯的踪迹 |
[12:02] | They led me out here, so. | 它们把我带到了这里 |
[12:04] | – Where? – What? | -哪里 -什么 |
[12:06] | The– yeah, no, they’re hard to detect | 没有这些小小的红外线 |
[12:08] | without one of these little infrared… | 很难侦测到他们 |
[12:17] | Cutting edge tech. | 前沿科技 |
[12:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:20] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[12:22] | Keep up the good work. | 继续大展身手吧 |
[12:44] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[12:45] | Yeah, um… | 是啊 |
[12:47] | Look, I really appreciate your help, but I got it from here, | 我很感激你的帮助 但这里交给我就行了 |
[12:50] | so I’ll see you back at the loft, okay? | 我们公寓见 好吗 |
[12:53] | Of course. | 好的 |
[12:55] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[13:16] | This place was a lot more lively when I worked here. | 我在这地方工作的时候可热闹多了 |
[13:19] | Here for the ambience? | 来感受氛围的吗 |
[13:21] | Looking for a meta who likes ice. | 在找一个喜欢冰的超能力者 |
[13:23] | – Ah, a missing relative. – Ha-ha, funny guy. | -失踪的远亲吗 -你真逗 |
[13:25] | Look, I used to do your job. | 我以前就是做你这工作的 |
[13:27] | I know a good bar slinger keeps his ears open | 我知道一个好的酒保的耳朵 |
[13:29] | more than any of these losers. | 比这群失败者灵光得多 |
[13:35] | I might know a few things. | 我可能知道一些事 |
[13:38] | ‘Cause you’re a bartender, | 因为你是个酒保 |
[13:41] | who tends bar. – | 你照看酒吧 |
[13:44] | I’m…looking for intel. | 我想找情报 |
[13:48] | Something was taken from Ivo Labs this morning. | 今早有东西从伊沃实验室被夺走了 |
[13:50] | Do you know anything about that? | 你了解这件事吗 |
[13:52] | No, but I do know a bit about… | 不 但我倒是知道一些关于 |
[13:55] | science. | 科学的事 |
[13:57] | If you take a hydrometer to a bottle of Plymouth gin, | 如果给普利茅斯金酒称个重 |
[14:00] | you’ll find that it has a specific gravity– | 你会发现它的重量是 |
[14:03] | 0.94 0.94– | |
[14:04] | which means, a liqueur | 也就是说 一些利口酒 |
[14:07] | like, say, crème de noyaux here, | 譬如这果核乳酒 |
[14:12] | will sink right… | 会立刻 |
[14:17] | to the bottom. | 沉底 |
[14:18] | Ergo, the secret to the smoothest cocktail… | 这就是顺口鸡尾酒的秘方 |
[14:23] | is density. | 密度 |
[14:30] | That is… | 这个 |
[14:33] | not bad. | 还不错 |
[14:35] | The famous Killer Frost likes my work. | 著名的冰霜杀手喜欢我的工作 |
[14:37] | I’ll call “The Citizen.” | 我要通知”公民报” |
[14:38] | It’s just Frost now. | 现在我就叫冰霜了 |
[14:44] | Turn that up. | 声音调大 |
[14:49] | So in light of the violence at Ivo Labs this morning, | 鉴于今早发生在伊沃实验室的暴力行为 |
[14:52] | the Central City Police Department is offering | 中城警局将会提供 |
[14:54] | a $100,000 reward for information | 十万美元奖励获取关于 |
[14:57] | leading to the arrest of the meta criminal | 能够捕获超能力罪犯 |
[15:00] | known as Killer Frost. | 冰霜杀手 |
[15:02] | If you have any knowledge on the whereabouts of | 如果你有任何关于冰霜杀手 |
[15:04] | Killer Frost, immediately call | 所在的信息 立刻打电话给 |
[15:06] | the Meta-Human Task Force tip line. | 超能力者特别小组举报热线 |
[15:09] | Crap. | 该死 |
[15:47] | – I had him. – Great. | -我能对付他 -好吧 |
[15:49] | I guess I wasted an IPA then. | 那我是浪费一瓶啤酒了 |
[16:11] | Take a picture, why don’t you? | 要不要拍张照片 |
[16:13] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[16:14] | See you around…sometime. | 有缘 再见 |
[16:19] | Hey, Frost. | 冰霜 |
[16:22] | There’s a new meta in town. | 有新的超能力者出现了 |
[16:24] | He’s got a thing for experimental tech. | 他对实验性科技很感兴趣 |
[16:27] | Keeps it all at the old Wieringo complex off Route 119. | 存了很多在119公路的威林戈建筑里 |
[16:30] | If he’s the guy, | 如果他是目标 |
[16:31] | you’re gonna find him there. | 你应该能在那里找到他 |
[16:33] | What’s that gonna cost me? | 这信息什么价格 |
[16:36] | How about a second visit? | 再来这消费一次如何 |
[16:39] | Just ask for Mark. | 来自马克的提问 |
[16:49] | Dude, the 24-hour news cycle picked up | 老兄 24小时新闻捕捉到了 |
[16:51] | on Kramer’s “John Wick” Parabellum move. | 克莱默模仿的《疾速追杀3》 |
[16:55] | That’s a great movie. | 那电影可棒了 |
[16:56] | “Yeah, I’m thinking I’m back.” | “对 我想我回来了” |
[16:59] | I’m thinking we need to focus. | 我想我们需要集中精神 |
[17:01] | Frost is safe at S.T.A.R. Labs right now, | 冰霜目前在尖端实验室很安全 |
[17:03] | but Kramer’s not gonna back down, | 但是克莱默不会放弃 |
[17:04] | not until we find proof. | 除非我们找到证据 |
[17:06] | Here, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[17:08] | Look at these cryo-membranes. | 看看这戏冷凝隔膜 |
[17:09] | Speed Force was right. | 神速力说得对 |
[17:11] | It’s way past compacted. | 太过于密集了 |
[17:14] | Now if we could just figure out why. | 现在我们只要找出原因 |
[17:17] | Barry, these computers are way slower than you are. | 巴里 这些电脑真比你慢多了 |
[17:20] | I mean, this much data? | 我是说 这么多数据 |
[17:22] | It’s gonna take all night. | 得花上一整晚 |
[17:25] | Cool, but scary. | 酷 但真吓人 |
[17:26] | I can feel how frustrated you are. | 我能感受到你的沮丧 |
[17:28] | How can I help? | 能帮什么忙吗 |
[17:29] | Look, it’s okay, we’ve got this. | 没事的 交给我们可以 |
[17:32] | Totally, I mean, we are, like the Power Rangers | 绝对的 我们就像是法医版的 |
[17:35] | of forensic science, basically, | 超凡战队 |
[17:38] | But the Speed-Nora here– | 不过神速诺拉 |
[17:41] | is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. | 是无所不能 无所不在 无所不知的 |
[17:45] | She’s like our Zordon. | 她就像是我们的佐藤 |
[17:46] | Say, can white hole singularities | 说 白洞奇点能不能 |
[17:49] | actually exist… without mass? | 在无质量的情况下存在 |
[17:51] | Yes. | 可以 |
[17:52] | I knew it, I knew. | 我就知道 |
[17:54] | Barry, we don’t have to crunch data all night. | 巴里 我们不需要花费一整晚 |
[17:56] | Nora can do it right now. | 诺拉可以现在就完成 |
[18:00] | It’s our job to find answers. | 找到答案是我们的工作 |
[18:02] | Of course, but, uh, | 当然 但是 |
[18:04] | y’know, Nora is a literal force of nature. | 你知道 诺拉本身就是自然的力量 |
[18:07] | He’s right, just let me– | 她说的对 就让我… |
[18:08] | No. | 不行 |
[18:11] | No, we need to do this ourselves. | 我们需要自己找 |
[18:15] | Maybe just this once? | 也许就这一次呢 |
[18:33] | Anybody else taste pennies? | 有人尝到了硬币的味道吗 |
[18:35] | It tastes like there’s 78 cents in my mouth. | 感觉有78分钱在我嘴里 |
[18:37] | Barry, what did you do? | 巴里 你做了什么 |
[18:39] | We’ve lost everything. | 我们失去了所有数据 |
[18:40] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[18:42] | I didn’t lose the data that was supposed to clear Frost. | 我没有弄坏可以洗清冰霜罪名的数据 |
[18:44] | You did…by being here. | 是你做的 因为你来这里 |
[18:46] | – I was only trying to help. – Okay, I didn’t ask for any. | -我只是想帮忙 -但我没要你帮 |
[18:48] | Guys, maybe we should take five? | 各位 也许我们应该休息下 |
[18:50] | Barry, you helped me be reborn, | 巴里 你帮助我重生了 |
[18:52] | and now you’re keeping me safe. | 现在你还要保证我的安全 |
[18:53] | of course I want to help you. | 我当然想要帮忙了 |
[18:54] | I keep telling you. | 我一直跟你说了 |
[18:55] | I didn’t ask for help. | 我没要你帮忙 |
[18:57] | Look, you chose me to be the hero. | 你选择我成为英雄 |
[18:59] | So, let me be the hero. | 就让我来当英雄 |
[19:06] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[19:07] | You know what I meant, right? | 你懂我的意思 对吧 |
[19:18] | Korber, hey, what’s going on? | 科博尔 发生了什么 |
[19:20] | Kramer’s got a location on Killer Frost. | 克莱默找到了冰霜杀手的位置 |
[19:22] | They’re gonna bring her in. | 他们要去抓她 |
[19:25] | I’m calling Frost. | 我给冰霜打电话 |
[19:28] | She’s not picking up. | 她不接 |
[19:33] | Hey, Allegra. | 阿莱格拉 |
[19:34] | Yeah, is Frost with you? This is an emergency. | 冰霜和你在一起吗 紧急情况 |
[19:36] | Sorry, Chuck, she’s here, | 抱歉 恰克 她在这里 |
[19:37] | but she’s going full Amazon with her workout. | 但她正像亚马逊女战士一样锻炼呢 |
[19:40] | What’s the message? | 要留言吗 |
[19:41] | Okay, tell her Kramer’s making moves, | 告诉她克莱默开始行动了 |
[19:43] | so Frost needs to stay put. | 冰霜需要原地待命 |
[19:44] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[19:51] | C’mon, pick up, pick up, pick up. | 接电话 快接 快接 快接 |
[20:38] | Seriously? | 怎么回事 |
[20:40] | CCPD, you’re surrounded. | 中城警局 你被包围了 |
[20:46] | Caitlin Snow, I have a warrant for your arrest. | 凯特琳·斯诺 我有一张你的逮捕令 |
[20:48] | What’s the charge? | 因为什么 |
[20:50] | Kramer to Task Force command, | 克莱默呼叫特遣部队指挥部 |
[20:51] | hold your positions around the perimeter, | 在外围随时待命 |
[20:53] | and prepare for prisoner transfer. | 准备转移囚犯 |
[20:55] | Are you alone, Dr. Snow? | 这里只有你一个人吗 斯诺博士 |
[20:56] | Yes, but I– | 是的 但是我 |
[20:57] | I think there’s been a mistake. | 我觉得你们抓错人了 |
[21:00] | Joe? What is this? | 乔 到底怎么了 |
[21:02] | – Who are you? – I’m Rene Carpenter. | -你是谁 -我是雷内·卡彭特 |
[21:05] | I’m a clinician with the M.H.E. Team. | 我是MHE的临床医生 |
[21:06] | Mental health evaluation? | 心理健康评估 |
[21:08] | Yes, ma’am, it’s standard procedure. | 是的 女士 这是标准流程 |
[21:10] | I’m just here to help. | 我是来帮助你的 |
[21:11] | Joe, what is going on? | 乔 到底怎么了 |
[21:15] | Would you turn around please? | 请你转过身 |
[21:20] | Killer Frost, | 冰霜杀手 |
[21:21] | you’re under arrest for aggravated assault, | 你因重大盗窃 |
[21:24] | attempted murder, and two counts of kidnapping. | 企图谋杀以及两起绑架罪被捕 |
[21:27] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[21:29] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的一切都将成为 |
[21:31] | in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[21:32] | You have the right to an attorney… | 你有权请律师 |
[21:44] | Okay, so I just talked to the D.A.’s office. | 我刚和地检官谈过了 |
[21:47] | Kramer didn’t find anything incriminating in your apartment, | 克莱默在公寓没有找到任何证据 |
[21:50] | so once your blood tests come back negative for the meta-gene, | 只要你的验血证明没有超能力基因 |
[21:53] | they’re gonna be forced to release you from custody. | 他们不得不将你无罪释放 |
[21:55] | Great, this is the first time | 真好 这可是头一次 |
[21:56] | I’m relieved that Frost and I are in different bodies. | 和冰霜分离让我松了一口气 |
[22:00] | How did she know to come after me? | 她怎么知道要来抓我 |
[22:03] | It was an anonymous tip, | 有人匿名举报 |
[22:05] | which means either somebody got very lucky, or… | 也就意味着要么是运气极佳 要么 |
[22:09] | Or…somebody out there | 要么是外面有人 |
[22:12] | knows that Frost used to be you. | 知道你曾经就是冰霜 |
[22:15] | I’m sorry, Caitlin, but Kramer wouldn’t tell me | 很抱歉 凯特琳 克莱默不告诉我 |
[22:17] | where the Task Force was headed, | 特遣部队要去哪里抓人 |
[22:19] | and by the time I knew, it was too late. | 等我知道的时候已经来不及了 |
[22:21] | It’s okay, Joe. This is not on you. | 没关系 乔 这不怪你 |
[22:25] | This ain’t how law enforcement’s supposed to work. | 执法部门不应该是这么运作的 |
[22:29] | I’m gonna go talk to Kramer. | 我去和克莱默谈一下 |
[22:32] | Look, I think the next step is– | 我觉得下一步应该是 |
[22:37] | – Frost, where are you? – Across the street. | -冰霜 你在哪里 -街对面 |
[22:40] | You and Caity get away from the north wall. | 你和凯特琳离北面的墙远一点 |
[22:46] | North wall? | 北面的墙 |
[22:47] | Uh-uh, okay, uh… | 好吧… |
[22:49] | I think that Frost is about to try and bust you out. | 我觉得冰霜打算劫狱 |
[22:51] | What? | 什么 |
[22:53] | – Put her on speakerphone. – Okay. | -打开免提 -好 |
[22:56] | Frost, what the hell are you doing? | 冰霜 你到底想做什么 |
[22:59] | Getting you out of there. | 救你出来 |
[23:00] | You promised me you would stay put. | 你答应过我不惹麻烦 |
[23:02] | Yeah, well, I lied. Now take cover. | 骗你的 做好掩护 |
[23:05] | Don’t you dare. | 住手 |
[23:07] | You’re in there because of me. | 你因我被捕 |
[23:09] | I’m here because Kramer | 我被捕是因为 |
[23:10] | has some sort of grudge against you, okay? | 克莱默跟你有仇 |
[23:12] | But you’re innocent and so am I, | 但你和我都是无辜的 |
[23:14] | so we just need to let this play out, okay? | 我们只需要等待结果就行了 |
[23:17] | I’ll be fine, I promise. | 我没事 我保证 |
[23:19] | Yes, yes. | 对 没错 |
[23:21] | Frost, she’s right. | 冰霜 她说的没错 |
[23:23] | Look, I know this system. | 我很了解这个体制 |
[23:24] | Just let me handle this. | 交给我处理就行 |
[23:26] | They have no case against Caitlin. | 他们没有证据指控凯特琳 |
[23:28] | Honey, please. Stand down. | 亲爱的 别轻举妄动 |
[23:30] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[23:31] | You shouldn’t have to go through this. | 你不应该经历这些 |
[23:33] | Neither should you, okay. | 你也不应该 |
[23:34] | When Kramer looks at you, all she sees | 当克莱默看到你的时候 |
[23:36] | are the mistakes you’ve made. | 她只能看到你犯下的错 |
[23:38] | She doesn’t see how much pain you’ve gone through, | 她看不见你所经历的痛苦 |
[23:40] | or how much you’ve grown because of it. | 也看不见你的成长和进步 |
[23:43] | You’re a good person, Frost, | 冰霜 你是个好人 |
[23:45] | and, human or meta-human, | 不论是人类还是超人类 |
[23:47] | you deserve the chance to prove it. | 都应该给你证明自己的机会 |
[23:49] | Human. | 人类 |
[23:51] | That’s it. Thanks, Caity. | 对了 谢了 凯特琳 |
[23:53] | Thanks for what? | 谢什么 |
[23:55] | I figured out who framed us. | 我知道是谁陷害我们了 |
[23:56] | Now I’m gonna go figure out why. | 我这就去弄清楚为什么 |
[23:57] | No, Frost! | 别冲动 冰霜 |
[24:11] | Sergeant Kramer, | 克莱默警官 |
[24:12] | we need to talk. | 我有话要问你 |
[24:13] | I’m in a bit of a hurry, Captain. | 我现在赶时间 队长 |
[24:15] | – Is there a problem? – Yes, there is. | -有什么问题吗 -有 |
[24:18] | You mobilized my task force to harass someone– | 你因一个电话就调动我的特遣队 |
[24:21] | who, from all accounts, is innocent–off of a phone call. | 去骚扰一个完全无辜的人 |
[24:25] | There’s no way in hell I would have authorized that. | 我决不可能批准这样的行动 |
[24:27] | – Captain. – Sergeant. | -队长 -警官 |
[24:29] | We’re not supposed to work that way. | 我们不应该乱抓人 |
[24:31] | That’s your point of view, | 这是你的观点 |
[24:33] | and I respect that. | 我尊重你的观点 |
[24:36] | But I also respect the evidence. | 但我同样相信证据 |
[24:38] | Dr. Snow matches Killer Frost | 斯诺博士的面部识别 |
[24:40] | in 80 nodal points of facial recognition. | 有80节点和冰霜杀手一致 |
[24:42] | Their known whereabouts over the last few months | 她们最近几个月的行踪 |
[24:45] | line up perfectly. | 完全匹配 |
[24:47] | And her prints were all over that delivery van. | 而且送货车上都是她的指纹 |
[24:49] | What’s your conclusion? | 不是很明显吗 |
[24:51] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[24:53] | Caitlin Snow and Killer Frost are not the same person. | 凯特琳·斯诺和冰霜杀手不是同一个人 |
[24:57] | And even if they were, | 就算她们是同一个人 |
[25:00] | I doubt that they wouldn’t wear gloves | 她们大开杀戒的时候 |
[25:02] | as they went on a killing spree. | 会不戴上手套留下证据 |
[25:03] | This evidence, this anonymous phone call? | 你的证据 这个匿名电话 |
[25:06] | It’s like someone is trying to frame Frost. | 很明显有人想要陷害冰霜 |
[25:08] | Okay, then who? | 好 是谁 |
[25:11] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[25:13] | but Frost helps keep this city safe. | 但冰霜保护了这座城市 |
[25:16] | Hell, she’s saved my life– more than once. | 她不仅一次救过我的命 |
[25:18] | She’s still a criminal. | 她始终是一名罪犯 |
[25:20] | Captain, you seem like a good cop, | 队长 你看起来是个好警察 |
[25:23] | and I know that Dr. Snow is a friend of your family. | 我知道斯诺博士是你的朋友 |
[25:27] | But if you really want to honor your badge, | 但你要想配得上这枚警徽 |
[25:30] | you need to think about what is truly best for the public good. | 你需要为大众的利益考虑 |
[25:34] | If you’ll excuse me. | 恕我先行一步 |
[25:51] | Nora’s still holed up in the guest room. | 诺拉还躲在客房里 |
[25:55] | I know she’s a force of nature, but as crazy as it sounds, | 我知道她是人类 但说来奇怪 |
[26:00] | there’s a person forming inside of her, too. | 她体内逐渐形成了另一个人 |
[26:02] | Iris, | 爱瑞丝 |
[26:04] | whatever she is, she’s not human. | 不论她是什么 决不是人类 |
[26:07] | She’s the Speed Force. | 她是神速力 |
[26:09] | She powers my abilities. | 她是我能力的来源 |
[26:14] | You don’t know what it’s like, seeing… | 你无法体会这种感觉 看着… |
[26:19] | someone like that, | 那副面容 |
[26:21] | eating breakfast at our table. | 在我们的桌上吃早饭 |
[26:24] | That’s why you don’t want to call her Nora. | 所以你才不愿意叫她诺拉 |
[26:31] | Maybe I shouldn’t have invited her to stay here. | 也许我不应该邀请她留下 |
[26:33] | No, it was– | 不 这样 |
[26:35] | it was the right thing to do. | 这么做是对的 |
[26:38] | She needs us to keep her safe, | 她需要我们保证她的安全 |
[26:40] | and protecting her now is the least I can do. | 现在我能帮到她的就是保护她 |
[26:45] | What’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 |
[26:47] | Nothing. | 你很好 |
[26:51] | Nothing, Barry, it’s just– | 很好 巴里 只是 |
[26:54] | I think for you, she’s this all powerful cosmic entity, | 我认为对你来说 她是个强大的宇宙实体 |
[26:58] | but she’s changed. | 但是她变了 |
[27:03] | I don’t know how or why, but… | 我不知道其中缘由 但是 |
[27:06] | whatever she was before, she’s even more now. | 无论她之前怎样 她现在更强了 |
[27:13] | Do you remember when I… | 你还记得当我 |
[27:16] | first came back from college after freshman year? | 大一放假第一次从大学回来 |
[27:19] | Yeah, I was living in my own apartment, | 记得 我在我自己的公寓住 |
[27:20] | and you moved back in with Joe. | 你搬回去和乔一起 |
[27:22] | Yeah, it was great, for a while. | 是啊 当时有一段时间可好了 |
[27:26] | I was waitressing and, um, making tips, | 我在当服务员 赚小费 |
[27:29] | trying to write my dissertation, | 试着写论文 |
[27:32] | but, after about a week, | 但是 大约一周之后 |
[27:34] | me and Dad started butting heads over the stupidest things. | 我和爸爸开始因为那些最愚蠢的事情争吵 |
[27:39] | Me coming in late at night, | 我晚上回来晚了 |
[27:40] | him watching sports all day Saturday | 当我试着周六学习的时候 |
[27:42] | when I was trying to study– I mean, all we did was argue. | 他一整天都在看体育节目 我们一直在争吵 |
[27:45] | I remember, Joe told me how bad he felt through all that. | 我记得 乔告诉过我那些事情过后他有多难过 |
[27:48] | Yeah. And do you want to know why? | 你想知道原因吗 |
[27:52] | Because when I left that fall, I really was his baby girl. | 因为那个秋天我离开的时候 我是他的宝贝女儿 |
[27:57] | But, when I got back, we were both adults. | 当我回来的时候 我们都是大人了 |
[28:01] | Different habits, different schedules. | 不同的喜好 不同的日程安排 |
[28:03] | We weren’t just… | 我们不再只是 |
[28:05] | father and daughter anymore. | 父亲和女儿了 |
[28:11] | Finding a new normal, between the two of you, | 在你们之间 找到新的相处模式 |
[28:13] | is gonna take some time, | 会需要一些时间 |
[28:15] | and it may get pretty painful along the way. | 在这个过程中可能会很痛苦 |
[28:20] | That’s how relationships grow. | 这就是关系发展的方式 |
[28:27] | It’s Chester. | 是切斯特 |
[28:29] | He’s got a lead on the new ice meta. | 他有了新冰霜超能力者的线索 |
[28:33] | – I gotta… – Yeah. | -我得… -好 |
[28:42] | – What’d you find? – Okay, so I somehow managed | -你们发现了什么 -我想办法 |
[28:45] | to salvage some of the ice data that we lost. | 恢复了一些我们丢失的冰霜数据 |
[28:48] | Remember how the dark matter at the crime scene | 还记得犯罪现场的暗物质不知为何 |
[28:50] | – had compacted membranes? – Yeah? | -有致密膜吗 -记得 |
[28:52] | It’s because it wasn’t dark matter at all. | 因为它根本不是暗物质 |
[28:54] | It was a half-life variant. | 它是半衰期变体 |
[28:56] | Artificial dark matter? | 人造暗物质 |
[28:59] | That means the killer that we’re after isn’t a meta. | 这意味着我们要找的杀手不是超能力者 |
[29:01] | They’re human. Somebody’s been fooling us this whole time. | 他们是人类 有人一直在骗我们 |
[29:05] | Somebody who’s an expert at science and… | 一个精通科学的人 |
[29:08] | knows that Frost and Caitlin used to be one person. | 知道冰霜和凯特琳曾经是一个人 |
[29:12] | We should ask Frost if– | 我们应该问问冰霜 |
[29:14] | Wait, where is Frost, anyway? | 等等 冰霜人呢 |
[29:22] | Fine, I lied, okay? | 好吧 我说谎了 |
[29:24] | She went looking for our baddie by herself. | 她自己去找我们的对手了 |
[29:26] | Frost went full “Fugitive.” | 冰霜走《亡命天涯》的路了 |
[29:29] | If this new killer is trying to frame Frost, | 如果这个新的杀手试着栽赃冰霜 |
[29:30] | – they might come after her next. – I know, it’s my fault. | -他们之后可能会找上她 -我知道 我错了 |
[29:33] | She made me promise not to tell anyone, | 她让我保证不告诉你们任何人 |
[29:34] | but I-I should have said something. | 但是我 我应该说的 |
[29:37] | Nah, it’s okay, let’s just– let’s focus on finding her | 没事 我们 我们集中精力 |
[29:40] | before it’s too late. | 在太迟之前找到她 |
[29:53] | That was fast. | 来得很快啊 |
[29:54] | So, Mark… | 马克 |
[29:56] | give me one good reason why i shouldn’t live up to my name. | 给我一个好的理由为什么我不应该人如其名 |
[30:03] | Well, because Caitlin wouldn’t like it. | 因为凯特琳不会喜欢的 |
[30:19] | Thirsty? | 渴吗 |
[30:24] | All right, I know that you’re angry, | 我知道你很生气 |
[30:27] | ’cause I know all about you and you know nothing about me. | 因为我对你无所不知 而你对我一无所知 |
[30:31] | So go ahead. | 所以来吧 |
[30:36] | – Ask away. – How did you know? | -问吧 -你怎么知道的 |
[30:38] | Oh, that you and Caitlin were related? | 你和凯特琳的关系吗 |
[30:41] | I’m an observant guy, sue me. | 我是个善于观察的人 告我吧 |
[30:43] | In studying you, I also traced your movements. | 在研究你的过程中 我还跟踪了你的行动 |
[30:46] | – Every fight, every battle. – Stalk much? | -每一次作战 每一次对战 -尾随怪 |
[30:50] | Honestly, finding out that you and Caitlin seem to | 说真的 发现你和凯特琳 |
[30:51] | come and go interchangeably was– | 似乎可以互换 |
[30:53] | well, let’s call it more of a happy accident. | 可以说是开心的意外 |
[30:56] | Did come in handy, though. | 确实派上了用场 |
[30:57] | So you could frame us? | 所以你可以栽赃我们 |
[30:59] | That’s why you sent me to that empty warehouse, | 所以你才把我送到那个空仓库 |
[31:01] | which wasn’t really empty, was it? | 那个仓库也不空 是不是 |
[31:03] | Very good. | 很好 |
[31:05] | See, I already had the chip. | 我已经有芯片了 |
[31:07] | I just needed one final thing: | 我只需要最后一个东西 |
[31:10] | A neurogenic scan of you | 你的神经基因扫描 |
[31:12] | to perfectly replicate your powers. | 来完美的复刻你的能力 |
[31:14] | Neurogenic? | 神经基因 |
[31:15] | That’s quite a fancy word for a thief. | 小偷还能说出这么高级的词 |
[31:17] | Uh, yeah, maybe because I’m not a thief. | 也许是因为我不是一个小偷 |
[31:20] | I simply took back what was mine. | 我只是拿回属于我的东西 |
[31:22] | The microchip? You built it. | 那个微芯片吗 你做的 |
[31:25] | So you worked at Ivo Labs. | 所以你在伊沃实验室工作 |
[31:27] | I’m a cryo-geneticist. The best. | 我是个冰冻遗传学家 最好的 |
[31:30] | Oh, let me guess, your former employers didn’t agree? | 让我猜猜 你的前上司不这么想 |
[31:33] | Well, they said that the… | 他们说… |
[31:34] | experiments I was conducting were… | 我做的实验 |
[31:38] | Inhuman. | 不人道 |
[31:40] | So they got a warrant to put me in a cozy Iron Heights cell | 所以他们申请了搜查令让我在舒适的铁山监狱 |
[31:42] | for the rest of my life. | 度过余生 |
[31:44] | Unlike you, I’ve been smart enough to avoid capture. | 不像你 我聪明到可以避免被抓 |
[31:48] | I’d rather die than end up in some warm prison. | 我宁愿死也不愿死在温暖的监狱里 |
[31:53] | Have you ever even heard of hypothermia? | 你听说过体温过低吗 |
[31:57] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[31:58] | When I was nine, | 我9岁的时候 |
[32:00] | I went ice skating up on Central Lake. | 我去中央湖滑冰 |
[32:03] | It was Christmas, so the ice… | 那是圣诞节 所以冰 |
[32:07] | should have been thick enough, but I fell through. | 本该足够厚 但是我掉进去了 |
[32:12] | I was submerged, body and soul, for over 15 minutes. | 我的身体和灵魂都浸在水里超过15分钟 |
[32:18] | And at first, the cold was terrifying, | 一开始 那份寒冷很可怕 |
[32:21] | but then after 20 seconds or so, you know, it got warm… | 但是在20秒左右之后 开始变暖 |
[32:26] | hot, even. | 甚至有些热 |
[32:30] | – And then I died. – And the paramedics saved you, | -然后我死了 -医护人员救了你 |
[32:33] | and now you’re obsessed with refrigerators, I get it. | 现在你对冰箱有了执念 我懂了 |
[32:35] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不懂 |
[32:37] | The ice, | 冰 |
[32:38] | it holds the power of life and death. | 它有着掌握生死的能力 |
[32:41] | A power all too clearly wasted on you, Killer Frost. | 一份很明显在你身上浪费了的力量 冰霜杀手 |
[32:48] | Oh, I’ve watched you for years, | 我关注了你很多年了 |
[32:51] | admiring your abilities, | 崇拜着你的能力 |
[32:53] | wondering what I could do with them. | 幻想着我能怎么运用它 |
[32:55] | All I needed was for Ivo to move my microchip out of deep freeze, | 我需要的只是伊沃把我的微芯片从冰冻状态取出 |
[32:58] | so that I could steal it back again– | 从而我能再次把它偷出来 |
[33:00] | and then combine it with that pesky scan of you. | 然后和你讨厌的扫描结合 |
[33:03] | And now… | 现在 |
[33:05] | I’m as powerful as you are. | 我和你一样强大 |
[33:08] | Bring it on, Mark, | 放马过来 马克 |
[33:09] | if that even is your real name. | 那是你真名吗 |
[33:11] | Oh, Mark Blaine. | 马克·布莱恩 |
[33:13] | Yeah, that was my name. | 那是我的名字 |
[33:16] | But you can call me… | 但是你可以叫我 |
[33:18] | Chillblaine. | 冻疮 |
[33:58] | I kind of like this. | 我还有点喜欢 |
[34:20] | You fight like a boy. | 你打架像个娃娃 |
[34:32] | What the hell did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[34:35] | Looks like somebody’s snow blind. | 好像有人雪盲了 |
[34:39] | Guys, satellites just picked up | 大伙 卫星刚在楔石城南部捕捉到了 |
[34:41] | one hell of a cryokinetic spike on the southside of Keystone. | 一波巨大的超凝态过冷能量 |
[34:45] | Frost said she might be going somewhere she used to work. | 冰霜杀手说她可能会去她工作过的地方 |
[34:49] | O’Shaughnessy’s. Let’s go. | 奥肖内西 我们走 |
[34:52] | Wh–you still want me to come? | 你还想带我去吗 |
[34:53] | After I lied to you? | 在我骗你之后 |
[34:54] | Someone’s gotta convince Frost to come home. | 总得有人劝冰霜回家 |
[35:03] | To think, | 细细想来 |
[35:05] | you have so much strength, | 你是多么的强大 |
[35:08] | so much power, | 如此厉害的能力 |
[35:11] | but so little imagination. | 却毫无想象力 |
[35:25] | I guess that just means I’m a better meta than you. | 我想这意味着我是个比你强的超能力者 |
[35:30] | Actually, Chillblaine… | 实际上 冻疮… |
[35:38] | You’re not a meta at all. | 你根本不是超能力者 |
[35:45] | There’s one thing your bracelets can’t copy. | 有个东西是你的手套不能复制的 |
[35:49] | Ice healing. | 冰愈合 |
[35:55] | Frost, you okay? | 冰霜 你没事吧 |
[35:57] | Yeah, I’m–okay, it’s just a scratch. | 我没事 小擦伤而已 |
[36:00] | I could use a little help with this though. | 这个倒是需要帮点忙 |
[36:02] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[36:09] | Thanks. They broke you down? | 谢谢 他们搞定你了吗 |
[36:12] | I tried, honest. | 我试过了 说实话 |
[36:14] | It’s okay, ’cause the only other person | 没关系 因为我今天唯一信任的人 |
[36:15] | I trusted today just tried to kill me, so… | 刚刚想杀我 所以… |
[36:17] | arriving with backup– I’ll let it slide. | 带帮手来 我不介意 |
[36:20] | So who is he? | 所以他是谁 |
[36:21] | He calls himself “Chillblaine.” | 他自称”冻疮” |
[36:23] | Wow, I’m glad Cisco’s not around to hear that one. | 天啊 幸好西斯科没听见 |
[36:26] | Chillblaine didn’t just commit a crime against good taste. | 冻疮不只是犯了无伤大雅的小罪 |
[36:28] | He also killed the Ivo Labs driver, | 他还杀了伊沃实验室的司机 |
[36:31] | and I’ve got his confession on tape. | 我有他的认罪录音 |
[36:33] | That means you’re in the clear. | 这意味着你清白了 |
[36:38] | Killer Frost, | 霜冻杀手 |
[36:40] | come out with your hands raised. | 出来并举起双手 |
[36:41] | You have two minutes to comply. | 你有两分钟执行 |
[37:06] | Flash, there’s a whole squad | 闪电侠 有一整队的 |
[37:07] | of CCPD cars outside of your location. | 中城警车在你楼外 |
[37:10] | Yeah, we’re trying to handle it, Chester. | 是啊 我们在试着处理 切斯特 |
[37:12] | Killer Frost, | 冰霜杀手 |
[37:13] | there is nowhere to go. | 没地方逃了 |
[37:15] | We have you surrounded. | 我们把你包围了 |
[37:17] | You have one minute. | 你还有一分钟 |
[37:21] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[37:22] | Let ’em try. | 让他们试试 |
[37:23] | Or we could try calming down. | 我们也可以试着冷静一下 |
[37:25] | Chillblaine here is the real killer. | 冻疮是真正的杀人凶手 |
[37:28] | So I’ll go out. I’ll hand him over. | 我出去 把他交给警察 |
[37:29] | I’ll let them know you’re innocent. | 我会告诉他们你是无辜的 |
[37:31] | Guys, | 大伙 |
[37:33] | I may not have killed that person today, | 我今天可能没有杀那个人 |
[37:34] | but I’m not innocent. | 但我不无辜 |
[37:38] | – I have to go out there myself. – What? | -我得自己出去 -什么 |
[37:40] | Frost, Kramer has a warrant for all the crimes you committed | 冰霜 克莱默有你加入闪电侠小队前 |
[37:44] | before joining Team Flash. | 所有罪行的搜查令 |
[37:45] | You get arrested, you’re facing hard time, | 你要是被抓后定罪了 |
[37:48] | if there’s a conviction. | 要服刑的时间可长了 |
[37:50] | That ain’t happening. | 不会这样的 |
[37:50] | We can hide you somewhere while we figure this out. | 我们可以把你藏起来 同时想想办法 |
[37:53] | Right, then you’re harboring a fugitive. | 对 那你就在藏匿逃犯 |
[37:54] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[37:56] | Guys, before today, | 大伙 今天之前 |
[37:58] | I never paid for any of the bad things I did. | 我从没为我干过的坏事买过单 |
[38:00] | Because you were out saving the world. | 因为你在拯救世界 |
[38:02] | And I thought that was enough too. | 我也以为那样就够了 |
[38:05] | But, if I’m gonna prove that I’ve really changed, | 但是 如果我要证明我真的改变了 |
[38:09] | then I have to own up to it, as… | 那我就得去面对它… |
[38:11] | painful as that might be. | 即使可能很痛苦 |
[38:12] | Frost, | 冰霜 |
[38:14] | I’ve been to Iron Heights. | 我去过铁山监狱 |
[38:16] | Jails do not make better people. | 监狱不会让人变好的 |
[38:18] | They’re hell. You cannot do this. | 那是地狱 你不能这样 |
[38:21] | I think I have to. | 我觉得必须得去 |
[38:24] | You’re not gonna try and stop me, are you? | 你不会阻止我吧 对吗 |
[38:26] | – Not unless you want me to. – I don’t. | -除非你想让我阻止你 -我不想 |
[38:28] | Frost, please. | 冰霜 求你了 |
[38:32] | What if you don’t come back? | 如果你回不来了呢 |
[38:34] | Don’t worry, I will. | 别担心 我会的 |
[38:36] | No… | 不… |
[38:50] | Time’s up, go. | 时间到了 上 |
[38:51] | I’m coming out. | 我出来了 |
[38:53] | Guys… | 大伙… |
[38:56] | is Frost really doing this? | 冰霜真的要这么做吗 |
[38:58] | It’s her choice, Chester. | 这是她的选择 切斯特 |
[39:01] | Something tells me it’s the right one. | 直觉告诉我这么做是对的 |
[39:42] | All right, thanks. Okay, bye. | 好的谢谢 再见 |
[39:44] | That was Cecile. | 是塞西尔的电话 |
[39:46] | Caitlin is back home. | 凯特琳回来了 |
[39:48] | Now she’s trying to get Frost out on bail | 她现在试着在判决听证之前 |
[39:50] | before the sentencing hearing. | 把冰霜保释出来 |
[39:52] | What about a trial? | 那开庭审理呢 |
[39:53] | Frost is pleading guilty to all her old crimes, | 冰霜认了她以前犯下的所有罪 |
[39:56] | so whatever happens to her next is up to the judge. | 所以他会怎么样完全取决于法官 |
[39:59] | Well, at least Chillblaine will be in Iron Heights | 至少冻疮会在铁山监狱 |
[40:01] | for a very long time. | 呆上好一阵子了 |
[40:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:06] | How does Caitlin feel about it all? | 凯特琳感觉怎么样 |
[40:07] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[40:09] | I think she was just getting used to | 我觉得她已经习惯了 |
[40:10] | Frost having her own body. | 冰霜有她自己的身体 |
[40:14] | I know how hard it can be, | 我知道像那会有多难 |
[40:16] | when a relationship like that changes in a snap. | 那样的关系一转眼就变了 |
[40:21] | Speaking of which, | 话说回来 |
[40:23] | I should get ready for work. | 我得去上班了 |
[40:26] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉 我不想打扰你的 |
[40:28] | No, it’s–it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[40:32] | It’s okay, I could feel you listening. | 没关系 我知道你在听 |
[40:36] | And I-I’m glad. I– | 我很高兴 |
[40:39] | I wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我想说对不起 |
[40:42] | I shouldn’t have gotten so upset at you earlier. | 我之前不该对你生气 |
[40:44] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[40:46] | I tried to fit in somewhere I didn’t belong. | 是我试图融入一个我不属于的地方 |
[40:50] | Being here, in your home, with you and Iris? | 在这里 你家 跟你和爱瑞丝 |
[40:52] | It’s not my place. | 这不是我家 |
[40:53] | Yes, it is. | 这是的 |
[40:56] | Look, I know… | 我知道 |
[40:58] | how much things have changed between us. | 我们之间变了很多 |
[41:01] | You’re not the same as the Speed Force | 你与之前跟我互动的神速力 |
[41:03] | I’m used to interacting with. | 不一样了 |
[41:05] | And I… | 我… |
[41:07] | I can’t expect you to be the way you were. | 我不能期望你跟以前一样 |
[41:10] | – It’s not fair to you. – To either of us. | -这对你不公平 -对我们都是 |
[41:13] | Yeah, you’re something… | 是啊 你… |
[41:15] | else now, something new. | 你变了 变成另一个你了 |
[41:18] | And it’s something I’d like to get to know better, Nora. | 我想好好了解这个新的你 诺拉 |
[41:22] | And, look, no more glitching. | 看 没有毛病了 |
[41:25] | I’m almost fully healed. | 我快完全康复了 |
[41:28] | So now we can take on all three forces together. | 现在我们可以合力对抗三个力场了 |