时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[00:19] | So that worked. | 成功了 |
[00:20] | Wha–what just happened? How are we still alive? | 发生了什么事 我们怎么还活着 |
[00:25] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝 |
[00:31] | – I don’t understand. – Neither do I. | -我搞不懂了 -我也是 |
[00:37] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[00:39] | As-as soon as Nora came in, | 诺拉一进来的时候 |
[00:41] | I kn–I knew you were right. | 我就知道你是对的 |
[00:43] | I could see the hate in her eyes. | 我能从她的眼神里看到仇恨 |
[00:45] | Real anger issues–I mean, no match for me. | 是真的很愤怒 虽然她不是我的对手 |
[00:47] | But I–I wanted to protect you all. | 但我只想保护你们所有人 |
[00:50] | So I…took care of it. | 所以我搞定了 |
[00:52] | You made her think we were dead? | 你让她以为我们已经死了 |
[00:53] | You made us all see it. | 你让我们都目睹了这一切 |
[00:56] | It wasn’t a nightmare, that was an illusion. | 刚才那不是噩梦 只是幻觉 |
[00:59] | I didn’t know you could do that. | 我都不知道你有那本事 |
[01:00] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[01:05] | Neither did he. | 他自己也不知道 |
[01:06] | You were just trying to save yourself, you jerk. | 你只是想救你自己 混蛋 |
[01:08] | Hey, hey, hey. How about “Thank you, Bashir”? | 就不能说句”谢谢 巴希尔” |
[01:10] | “That was baller the way | “你阻止了那个疯女人 |
[01:12] | you stopped that mean lady from murdering us.” | 要杀掉我们 已经很勇敢了” |
[01:16] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[01:18] | Why would Nora attack you? | 为什么诺拉要袭击你呢 |
[01:22] | I think she sees me as competition. | 我想她把我当成劲敌了 |
[01:44] | Have we been able to locate Nora? | 你找到诺拉的位置了吗 |
[01:46] | There’s no sign of her on our satellites. | 卫星上没有任何她的迹象 |
[01:48] | She could be anywhere. | 她不一定在哪 |
[01:49] | She’s probably out there somewhere, | 她可能在某个地方 |
[01:50] | Sith-corrupting Deon. | 拉拢迪昂 |
[01:52] | I’m the reason he ran to Nora. | 迪昂投靠诺拉 我有责任 |
[01:54] | If anything happens to him… | 要是他出什么事 |
[01:55] | He’s a god too, won’t he be safe? | 他也是个神 他应该会安全吧 |
[01:58] | None of us are. | 我们都不安全 |
[01:59] | – Not anymore. – Yeah, she’s right. | -不再安全了 -她是对的 |
[02:01] | It’s only a matter of time before Nora senses | 诺拉感应到其他神力的存在 |
[02:03] | the other Forces are alive. | 是早晚的事 |
[02:06] | Iris, it’s up to us. We have to protect them. | 爱瑞丝 要靠我们了 我们必须保护他们 |
[02:09] | If Nora wants Bashir and Alexa dead, then… | 要是诺拉要巴希尔和亚丽克莎死 那 |
[02:13] | We need to hide them. | 我们得把他们藏起来 |
[02:14] | Hide them? Where? A.R.G.U.S.? | 藏起来 藏哪 天眼会吗 |
[02:16] | Guys, there’s nowhere on Earth to hide | 伙计们 藏在地球的任何一个角落 |
[02:19] | from the Speed Force. | 都会被神速力找到 |
[02:21] | Then we won’t hide them on Earth. | 那么我们就不把他们藏在地球上 |
[02:23] | There’s only one place Nora can’t go. | 只有一个地方诺拉去不了 |
[02:26] | A place where she didn’t exist for a few months. | 一个她消失了几个月的地方 |
[02:28] | Like, in the past? | 就像是 过去 |
[02:30] | When Nora first died? Does that place still exist? | 诺拉第一次死的时候吗 那地方还存在吗 |
[02:33] | It’s a moment in time. | 时间上的一小片刻 |
[02:34] | A dead zone that she can’t access, | 她接触不到的死亡区域 |
[02:36] | but a Speedster can. | 但极速者可以 |
[02:37] | I can take Bashir and Alexa and once they’re inside– | 我带巴希尔和亚丽克莎去 等他们一进去 |
[02:39] | Once we’re inside. | 等我们一进去 |
[02:43] | They’re my responsibility, too. | 他们也是我的责任 |
[02:49] | I swear, that kid of ours | 我发誓 我们的孩子 |
[02:51] | can sleep through absolutely anything. | 怎么都能睡得着 |
[02:54] | Breaking news coming in | 播报一则突发新闻 |
[02:55] | regarding the storm. Central City… | 因为暴风雨 中城 |
[02:57] | – Babe, what happened? – Multiple lightning strikes | -亲爱的 发生什么了 -多次雷击 |
[02:59] | took out a wall in Iron Heights. | 把铁山监狱的一堵墙击倒了 |
[03:01] | Two dozen inmates escaped, most of them metas. | 二十几个犯人越狱 大都是超能力者 |
[03:04] | Oh no, what about Frost? | 不会吧 那冰霜呢 |
[03:05] | – You don’t think that… – No. | -你不会认为是 -不 |
[03:09] | This storm is the perfect cover for criminals to lay siege. | 这场暴风雨是这些犯人围攻中城最好的掩护 |
[03:17] | You regret giving up your badge, don’t you? | 你后悔上交了警徽 是吧 |
[03:19] | Well, if I hadn’t… | 是啊 我要是没上交 |
[03:20] | I could help stop this. | 我还能帮忙阻止这一切 |
[03:22] | People are gonna get hurt, or worse. | 人们会受到伤害的 或者更糟 |
[03:23] | No, no, please don’t do that to yourself. | 别 别自责 |
[03:28] | I can’t help anyone from a couch. | 我坐在沙发上是帮不了任何人的 |
[03:30] | Yeah, maybe not, but you know what, | 是不能 但你知道吗 |
[03:32] | you can do more than you th– | 你可以做一些比… |
[03:36] | Cecile! | 塞西尔 |
[03:39] | Cecile, Cecile. | 塞西尔 塞西尔 |
[03:54] | This is the Speed Force? | 这就是神速力 |
[03:57] | It was. | 曾经是 |
[03:59] | It was nice of the Addams Family | 亚当斯一家人真好 |
[04:00] | to lend you their place for the weekend. | 能把房子借你过周末 |
[04:04] | All right, I’m gonna go find Deon. | 好了 我要去找迪昂了 |
[04:06] | If Nora somehow finds the three of you first– | 要是诺拉先找到你们三个 |
[04:08] | Yeah. Use the transmat orb that Cisco gave me. | 我知道 就用西斯科给我的这个反射球 |
[04:10] | The hyper-tachyon particles inside will pull | 它内部的超光速粒子 |
[04:12] | any organic matter back to Central City. | 会把任何有机物质带回中城 |
[04:15] | We’ll be safe. Go save our family. | 我们会没事的 去拯救我们的家人吧 |
[04:21] | Wouldn’t you say goodbye? That was rude. | 也不说句再见就走了 太无礼了 |
[04:22] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[04:25] | Yeah, I’m sure it’s– it’s nothing. | 是的 我确信没什么事 |
[04:28] | You should get some rest. | 你们应该休息一下 |
[04:29] | There’s no telling how long we’re gonna be here. | 说不准我们要在这待多久 |
[04:47] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我在到处找你 |
[04:50] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[04:55] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[04:57] | – What happened to you? – I couldn’t feel you at all. | -你怎么了 -我感应不到你 |
[05:00] | Which shouldn’t be possible. | 这不可能 |
[05:03] | You brought me here? | 你把我带过来的 |
[05:05] | I had to make sure you were safe. | 我得确保你安全 |
[05:06] | From who? From you? | 避免谁的伤害 你吗 |
[05:10] | You tried to kill them, Nora. | 你要杀他们 诺拉 |
[05:11] | – Even Iris. – And I let you live. | -甚至爱瑞丝 -但我让你活着了 |
[05:13] | For a reason. | 是有原因的 |
[05:15] | Do you have any idea what death is like? | 你知道死亡的滋味吗 |
[05:19] | It’s an agonizing emptiness | 那种痛苦和空虚 |
[05:21] | that turns your soul inside out. | 让你的灵魂支离破碎 |
[05:24] | And that loneliness it brings? | 还有随之而来的寂寞 |
[05:27] | – It burns. – Iris and I brought you back. | -刺痛着你 -我和爱瑞丝复活了你 |
[05:29] | You brought them back too. | 你们也把他们带回来了 |
[05:32] | As soon as I was reborn, I could feel those new forces | 我刚重生的时候 就感应到了其他新的神力 |
[05:35] | trying to snuff out my existence. | 想要抹掉我的存在 |
[05:37] | They wanted to drag me back into the darkness, Barry. | 他们想把我重新拉回黑暗 巴里 |
[05:39] | But I won’t let them. | 我不会让他们得逞的 |
[05:41] | Now bring my brothers and sister to me… | 现在把我的兄弟姐妹都带过来 |
[05:45] | Or your city dies. | 否则我就摧毁你的城市 |
[06:09] | We’ve got Category 3 winds | 现在是三级风速 |
[06:10] | and over 22 lightning strikes a minute. | 和每分钟22次闪电 |
[06:13] | It’s Nora. | 是诺拉干的 |
[06:14] | She says she’s gonna tear the city apart | 她说她要将中城毁灭 |
[06:15] | unless I bring her all three Forces. | 除非我把三个神力带给她 |
[06:17] | I gotta find Deon before she does. | 我要赶在她之前找到迪恩 |
[06:19] | I got your back on that, Flash. | 这我已经帮你搞定了 闪电侠 |
[06:20] | I rebuilt the isotopic sensor. | 我改造了同位素传感器 |
[06:22] | Now, all you need to do is sweep through the city | 你只要用标准网格模式 |
[06:24] | in a standard grid pattern, | 扫描城市 |
[06:25] | and it’ll sound off once you’re within a hundred yards | 只要你离我们少年时间之神几百米之内 |
[06:27] | – of our teenage time god. – All right. | -传感器就会响 -好 |
[06:29] | Now all you need is a little mecha back-up. | 现在你只需要一些支援 |
[06:31] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[06:32] | I need you and Chester on comms. | 我要你和切斯特负责通讯 |
[06:33] | But Deon knows us. We can help. | 但是迪恩认识我们 我们可以帮忙 |
[06:35] | Bringing Deon in is my responsibility. | 我有责任把迪恩带回来 |
[06:37] | But we need to find a way to stop Nora. | 但我要想办法阻止诺拉 |
[06:38] | So focus on that. | 集中全力想办法 |
[06:49] | Mark. | 马克 |
[06:51] | You need to turn yourself in. Now. | 你要立刻去自首 |
[06:56] | Ladies first, Snowflake. | 女士先请 小雪花 |
[06:58] | After all, we’re both escaped prisoners tonight. | 毕竟 今晚我们俩都是逃犯 |
[07:01] | A little something else we have in common. | 我们又有一点共同点了 |
[07:03] | I didn’t escape. | 我没有越狱 |
[07:04] | I came here to turn you in. | 我是来叫你自首的 |
[07:06] | Yeah, that’s still breaking out of prison. | 那依然是越狱 |
[07:07] | Look, before you try to impale me again, | 在你想再次刺穿之前 |
[07:10] | I just want to say… | 我只是想说 |
[07:11] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[07:13] | You what? | 你什么 |
[07:15] | You tried to murder me last time. | 上次是你想谋杀我 |
[07:17] | What do you want me to say? | 你想我怎么说 |
[07:19] | You’re a hero, and I’m a bad guy. | 你是英雄 我是恶人 |
[07:21] | We all do what we gotta do. | 身不由己 |
[07:23] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[07:24] | I really needed these biotech interfaces for my work, so. | 我的工作真的需要这些生物技术界面 |
[07:27] | So you stole them. | 所以是你偷的吗 |
[07:29] | If I can ignore your stabby faults, | 如果我可以无视你捅人的缺点 |
[07:31] | then the least you can do is ignore my klepto ones, maybe? | 那至少你也可以无视我的偷窃癖吧 |
[07:34] | Besides, I’m all done here. You want to get a drink? | 而且我已经完活了 要不要去喝一杯 |
[07:37] | You already know I make a mean martini. | 你已经知道我做的马天尼很好喝 |
[07:38] | No, not happening. | 不可能 |
[07:40] | Come on, we had so much fun last time. | 拜托 上次我们很开心呢 |
[07:43] | You know, before the whole attempted murder part. | 除了谋杀未遂那件事 |
[07:45] | Would you stop bringing that up, okay? | 你能不能别再提这件事了 |
[07:48] | You’re probably right. | 也许你说得对 |
[07:50] | I will say this. | 我会说 |
[07:53] | You are the first person I’ve met in a very long time | 你是我这么久以来遇到的第一个 |
[07:57] | that I don’t want to try and kill a second time. | 我不想再杀第二次的人 |
[08:03] | – So how about that drink? – No. | -去喝一杯吗 -不 |
[08:05] | There is no freaking way I would ever go out with you. | 我绝对不可能跟你约会的 |
[08:07] | Wait, hold on, are you– | 等等 等一下 你… |
[08:09] | Are you talking about dinner and the whole nine yards? | 你是说在晚餐和约会的全套戏码吗 |
[08:11] | Look, would you just stop doing that, all right? | 你能不能不要再说了 |
[08:14] | What? Just trying to get a little clarity. | 怎么 只是想弄清楚一点 |
[08:16] | That right there, just– stop it. | 就是这些 不要再说了 |
[08:18] | It is okay if you’re into me. | 如果你喜欢我没关系 |
[08:20] | For the last time, I am not into you. | 再说一次 我不喜欢你 |
[08:24] | Then why don’t you stop staring at my six-pack? | 那你为什么一直盯着我的六块腹肌 |
[08:32] | Tell me exactly what happened. | 告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[08:34] | Lightning shot through the window, I mean, | 闪电穿过窗户 |
[08:36] | it was like someone wanted to hit her. | 就像是有人故意要击中她一样 |
[08:37] | Maybe someone did. | 也许是有人故意的 |
[08:38] | Nora is controlling this storm. | 控制风暴的人是诺拉 |
[08:39] | Why would she do that to Cecile? | 她为什么要攻击塞西尔 |
[08:42] | Why did she attack Iris? Joe, don’t worry. | 那为什么她要攻击爱瑞丝 乔 别担心 |
[08:44] | I’m gonna do everything I can | 我会竭尽全力 |
[08:46] | to figure out what’s wrong with Cecile | 查出塞西尔出了什么问题 |
[08:47] | and get her back on her feet, okay? | 让她恢复的 好吗 |
[08:58] | Why do I feel like the Brady Bunch might of died in here? | 为什么我感觉布雷迪家庭都死在这里了 |
[09:02] | This place is an exact replica of the house | 这个地方跟我和巴里小时候住的房子 |
[09:04] | that Barry and I grew up in. | 一模一样 |
[09:06] | It looks terrible now. | 现在看起来很破旧 |
[09:08] | But it wasn’t then. | 但小时候不是 |
[09:11] | What was he like back then? | 他小时候是什么样 |
[09:13] | Barry? He was… | 巴里吗 他… |
[09:15] | small for his age. | 按他的年龄来说 他个头小 |
[09:16] | Bet he loved that growth spurt when he was 13. | 我猜他很喜欢他十三岁 个头突飞猛长 |
[09:19] | Not really. He was pretty clumsy. | 也不是 他有点笨手笨脚 |
[09:21] | Wow. Isn’t this great? | 真好啊 |
[09:23] | Mom and the kids reminiscing about old times. | 妈妈和孩子们在回忆过去的时光 |
[09:27] | Anyways… | 总之 |
[09:29] | he was pretty sensitive about it. | 他对此相当地敏感 |
[09:30] | So I wanted to help. | 所以我想帮他 |
[09:32] | I would place all of my books on top shelves | 我会把所有的书放在书架最上层 |
[09:35] | where he thought I couldn’t reach them… | 他以为我够不着 |
[09:37] | Hey, baby sis. | 妹妹 |
[09:39] | Look what I can do. | 看看我厉不厉害 |
[09:42] | Don’t react. | 不要做出反应 |
[09:43] | This is just between us siblings. | 这只是我们兄弟姐妹间的感应 |
[09:45] | Nora’s not gonna stop until we’re dead. | 我们不死 诺拉是不会罢手的 |
[09:47] | We need to face her and fight together. | 我们要一起面对她 对抗她 |
[09:50] | First, we need to get out of here. | 首先 我们要离开这里 |
[09:51] | And I know how. Are you with me or not? | 我知道怎么走 你跟不跟我走 |
[09:53] | He was so proud of himself when he pulled them down. | 当他把书拿下来时 他很自豪 |
[09:57] | Made me smile. | 让我不由地微笑 |
[10:25] | My life was supposed to be on this field | 我的人生就该在这片球场上 |
[10:28] | as a football god. | 做一个橄榄球之神 |
[10:32] | Then I became an actual god, and… | 结果我却变成了真正的神 |
[10:35] | Somehow I still can’t make my life | 然而我还是无法让我的人生 |
[10:37] | go in the direction I want. | 朝着我想要的方向发展 |
[10:43] | I wanted you to die. | 我想要你死 |
[10:46] | Not them. | 而不是他们 |
[10:49] | I just wish I could take it all back. | 我只希望一切能重来 |
[10:52] | You don’t have to take it back. | 一切不必重来 |
[10:56] | Iris, Alexa, Bashir. | 爱瑞丝 亚丽克莎 巴希尔 |
[11:00] | They’re not dead. | 他们都没死 |
[11:01] | What? | 什么 |
[11:03] | It was an illusion. | 那只是幻象 |
[11:07] | Bashir. | 巴希尔 |
[11:09] | It was him, wasn’t it? | 是他干的 对吧 |
[11:17] | Look. | 听着 |
[11:18] | I just wanted you to feel the same pain | 我只想让你感受到我那种 |
[11:21] | that I felt when you called me a mistake. | 被你说成是错误的那种痛苦 |
[11:24] | All right? Nora’s the one who took it too far. | 过分的是诺拉 |
[11:26] | You’re not a mistake, Deon. | 你并不是错误 迪恩 |
[11:29] | I’m glad you’re here, I know that now. | 我很高兴你在这 我现在知道了 |
[11:36] | Deon. | 迪恩 |
[11:37] | – Nora’s looking for you. – Man. | -诺拉在找你 -天啊 |
[11:40] | She’s the devil, that girl. | 她是个魔鬼 |
[11:41] | Look, she’s the one that should have never existed. | 她才是一开始就不该存在的 |
[11:44] | You need to unmake her the same way you were gonna unmake me. | 你必须毁灭她 就像你要毁灭我一样 |
[11:46] | All right? So, come on, let’s do it together. | 好吗 来吧 我们一起动手 |
[11:48] | No, nah, I can’t do that. | 不行 我不能这么做 |
[11:50] | But I’m gonna find another way to stop her, I promise. | 我会找到其他方法阻止她 我发誓 |
[11:52] | After you’re safe. | 在你安全之后 |
[11:53] | Man, there’s no hiding from her crazy ass. | 天啊 你可甩不掉那疯子 |
[11:55] | Look, old man. | 你看 老头子 |
[11:56] | Either you need to help me take her down, | 你要么帮我搞定她 |
[11:58] | or I start running again. | 要么我就继续跑了 |
[11:59] | Deon, I’m trying to protect you. | 迪昂 我是想要保护你 |
[12:02] | Killing her is the only thing | 杀死她是唯一 |
[12:03] | that’s gonna keep us all safe. Why can’t you see that? | 能够让我们安全的办法 你看不到吗 |
[12:05] | I said– | 我说了 |
[12:08] | I said… | 我说了 |
[12:10] | We’ll find another way. | 我们找其他方法 |
[12:12] | We…ain’t doing jack. | 我们 什么都做不成 |
[12:16] | – I am. – Deon. | -我能 -迪昂 |
[12:31] | How are we supposed to keep people safe | 我们要怎么保护别人的安全 |
[12:32] | and stop Nora? | 同时阻止诺拉 |
[12:34] | CCPD’s evacuating people downtown. | 中城警局在疏散城里的人 |
[12:36] | Let’s call Team Citizen, | 打电话给公民报小队 |
[12:37] | have them help get people to shelters. | 让她们帮助人们找到庇护所 |
[12:38] | I’m gonna find Deon again | 我再去找迪昂 |
[12:39] | before he does something he’ll regret. | 趁他没做出会后悔的事 |
[12:41] | Hey. What if he does kill the Speed Force? | 要是他真的杀死了神速力呢 |
[12:50] | It could save lives. | 那可能拯救生命 |
[12:51] | Joe, you know that’s not an option. | 乔 你知道这个选择不可能 |
[12:52] | These are gods, Barr. | 那些是神 巴仔 |
[12:54] | We’re ants to them. What are we supposed to do? | 他们眼中我们就是蚂蚁 我们能做什么 |
[12:56] | Just pray that it all works out? | 祈祷一切都会好吗 |
[12:59] | These forces exist because of me and Iris. | 那些神力因为我和爱瑞丝才存在 |
[13:01] | I have to do everything I can to protect them. | 我必须要竭尽全力保护他们 |
[13:03] | Well, at least you still can. | 至少你还有机会 |
[13:07] | Joe. | 乔 |
[13:11] | Poor Joe. First the job, now Cecile. | 可怜的乔 先是工作 现在西塞尔 |
[13:14] | I know, but right now I need you guys to stay focused | 我知道 但现在我需要你们集中精力 |
[13:17] | on finding a way to restrain Nora. | 找到办法制止住诺拉 |
[13:18] | Restraining a Force of nature? | 制止自然神力 |
[13:19] | Barry, we’ve been putting our heads together. | 巴里 我们一直在合力思考 |
[13:21] | I just–I don’t know if it’s possible. | 我就是不知道有没有可能 |
[13:23] | It has to be. | 必须有 |
[13:24] | We’re doing everything we can, I promise. | 我们会尽一切努力 我保证 |
[13:26] | All right, well, call me if you have something. | 好吧 有了进展就通知我 |
[13:27] | I’m gonna keep searching for Deon. | 我去继续搜寻迪昂 |
[13:39] | Leawood and Petersburg are being evacuated. | 里伍德和彼得斯堡在疏散了 |
[13:41] | Kamilla and I are gonna help. Want to come with? | 卡米拉和我要去帮忙 你要一起来吗 |
[13:43] | Might take your mind off things. | 或许能让你分散下精神 |
[13:45] | Allegra, things like that… it’s not your responsibility. | 阿莱格拉 那种事 不是你的责任 |
[13:48] | Sometimes there isn’t anything we can do. | 有些时候我们就是无能为力 |
[13:51] | And that officially | 这句话让你正式成为 |
[13:52] | makes you an old man feeling sorry for himself. | 一个自怨自艾的老年人了 |
[13:56] | Yeah, I talked to Barry. | 是的 我和巴里谈过了 |
[13:58] | Look, Joe. | 听着 乔 |
[13:59] | You need to hear this. | 你需要听进去 |
[14:01] | You’re not a cop anymore. | 你不再是警察了 |
[14:04] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[14:05] | So what are you? | 那你是什么 |
[14:09] | Because I still see the man who sat on a bomb | 因为我还是看着那个坐在炸弹上 |
[14:11] | to save Cecile’s life. | 去拯救西塞尔的人 |
[14:14] | Or who helped | 还有那个帮助 |
[14:16] | a juvenile delinquent achieve her dream | 少年犯实现她的梦想 |
[14:18] | of becoming a reporter. | 成为一名记者的人 |
[14:20] | You did those things. | 这些都是你做的 |
[14:22] | Not because you had a badge. | 不是因为你有警徽 |
[14:24] | But because you care about helping others. | 而是因为你愿意帮助其他人 |
[14:28] | So… | 那么 |
[14:32] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[14:36] | I can’t leave Cecile. | 我不能离开西塞尔 |
[14:39] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[14:41] | It’s your call. | 你来做决定 |
[14:57] | Nice look. Big improvement. | 这打扮不错 很有进步 |
[15:01] | At least my alter ego doesn’t parade around in blue spandex. | 至少我的化身不是穿着蓝色紧身衣到处跑 |
[15:04] | You two really are | 你俩真是像 |
[15:05] | like brother and sister. | 兄弟姐妹 |
[15:08] | Iris, that device Cisco gave you, | 爱瑞丝 西斯科给你的那个装置 |
[15:12] | what if Nora finds us and it doesn’t work? | 要是诺拉找到我们时它却不起作用呢 |
[15:16] | Chester and Cisco designed it. | 切斯特和西斯科设计的 |
[15:18] | – It will. – Okay. | -会有用的 -好吧 |
[15:19] | But if Nora did find us, she could overpower you. | 但是如果诺拉真找到我们 她可比你厉害 |
[15:23] | Maybe I should hold on to it. | 或许应该我来拿着 |
[15:27] | – What’s up with you? – Just give her the orb, Iris. | -你怎么回事 -把球给她 爱瑞丝 |
[15:30] | We’re gonna take down Nora before she gets to us. | 我们要在诺拉找到我们之前解决她 |
[15:32] | We’re trying to keep you safe. | 我们在保护你们的安全 |
[15:33] | The last time that happened, I died. | 上一次你这么说 我死了 |
[15:42] | Give me the transmat now. | 把发射器给我 |
[15:55] | I’m sorry. That was the only way. | 抱歉 没有别的办法了 |
[15:58] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[16:03] | Wait, don’t! | 等下 不要 |
[16:07] | I mean, an Einstein-Maxwell gravitational trap | 我是说 爱因斯坦麦克斯韦重力陷阱 |
[16:10] | could hold Nora, but– | 是能困住诺拉 但是 |
[16:12] | But the coils would need enough current | 但是线缆需要足够 |
[16:13] | – to power Las Vegas. – Exactly, so… | -供电整个拉斯维加斯的能量 -没错 |
[16:17] | – Still no sign of Deon? – No. | -还找不到迪昂吗 -没有 |
[16:19] | And the storm’s taken out more electrical grids. | 风暴损坏了更多的电缆 |
[16:22] | Please tell me you’ve got a plan. | 请告诉我你们找到办法了 |
[16:24] | No actual plans yet. | 还没有实际的计划 |
[16:25] | Just…theories. | 就只有 理论 |
[16:28] | Barry, look. | 巴里 你看 |
[16:29] | We’ve been racking our brains nonstop here. | 我们在这里不断的绞尽脑汁 |
[16:32] | You could give us weeks to solve this | 你可以给我们数周时间来解决 |
[16:33] | and we still might not know how to stop her. | 我们可能依然不知道怎么阻止她 |
[16:37] | I don’t know how we win this one. | 我不知道我们要怎么赢下这一场 |
[16:42] | Kinetic isotopes. | 动能同位素 |
[16:44] | It’s Nora. | 是诺拉 |
[16:45] | What do we do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[16:49] | Only thing we can. | 只有一个办法 |
[16:59] | You didn’t bring them. | 你没有带他们来 |
[17:01] | Do you want your world to end? | 你想要你的世界终结吗 |
[17:03] | No. | 不 |
[17:05] | And neither do you. | 你也不想 |
[17:07] | Nora, you and the other forces | 诺拉 你和其他神力 |
[17:10] | were created by something just as powerful as all this. | 都是被与这同样强大的力量创造出来的 |
[17:13] | The love that Iris and I have for each other. | 我和爱瑞丝彼此之间的爱 |
[17:18] | That love is a part of you. | 那份爱就是你的一部分 |
[17:21] | That means you’re more than just a force of nature now. | 也就是说你不仅仅是自然神力了 |
[17:24] | Our humanity is inside you too. | 我们的人性也在你体中 |
[17:28] | So please stop. | 所以求你了 停手吧 |
[17:33] | You still don’t understand. | 你还是没明白 |
[17:36] | You feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[17:38] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我干的 |
[17:39] | It never has been. | 一直都不是我 |
[17:45] | That was a show of strength, Barry. | 那是为了展现力量 巴里 |
[17:48] | Just like what happened to Cecile earlier. | 之前发生在塞西尔身上的也是一样 |
[17:54] | Sage. | 贤者力 |
[17:56] | Just like what’s happening right now. | 现在发生的也一样 |
[18:05] | Still Force. | 静滞力 |
[18:09] | – You didn’t create this storm. – No. | -这风暴不是你造成的 -不是 |
[18:12] | Your children did. | 是你的孩子们造成的 |
[18:13] | And that’s why they must die. | 所以他们必须死 |
[18:16] | You first! | 你先死 |
[18:43] | Help him. | 帮帮他 |
[18:48] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[18:49] | I found out the truth. | 我弄清真相了 |
[18:51] | Everything that’s happening out there, | 外面发生的一切 |
[18:52] | Nora isn’t doing it. The other forces are. | 不是诺拉做的 是其他的神力造成的 |
[18:54] | – They have been the whole time. – W-w-wait. | -一直都是他们 -等等 |
[18:56] | So Alexa, Bashir and Deon are the bad guys now? | 那现在亚丽克莎 巴希尔和迪恩是坏人了 |
[18:59] | I thought Nora was the problem. | 我以为是诺拉的问题 |
[19:01] | You know I’m the solution, Barry. | 你知道我才是解决问题的答案 巴里 |
[19:03] | Your children’s sacrifice is necessary. | 牺牲你的孩子们是必要的 |
[19:06] | Three of them for 3 million in return. | 牺牲他们三个换回三百万人的生命 |
[19:10] | There’s still time. | 现在还不晚 |
[19:13] | Now bring them to me, | 马上把他们带来给我 |
[19:14] | before it’s too late. | 不然就太迟了 |
[19:32] | I couldn’t stop him. | 我无法阻止他 |
[19:35] | Just like I couldn’t stop Nora. | 就和我无法阻止诺拉一样 |
[19:38] | What’s even worse? | 更糟的是 |
[19:41] | I’m not sure what the right thing to do is anymore. | 我都不知道怎么做才是正确的了 |
[19:44] | Hey, you’re doing the best you can. | 你已经尽力了 |
[19:53] | It’s not enough. | 那并不够 |
[19:55] | – Barry. Hey. – Iris? | -巴里 -爱瑞丝 |
[19:57] | What are you doing here? Are you all right? | 你在这里做什么 你还好吗 |
[19:59] | They took off with the orb and escaped. | 他们抢走了球 然后逃走了 |
[20:01] | I ended up halfway across town. | 我被扔在城市另一头 |
[20:02] | Where are Alexa and Bashir? | 亚丽克莎和巴希尔在哪 |
[20:04] | They’re going after Nora. | 他们去找诺拉了 |
[20:06] | Deon had the same idea, now he’s wounded. | 迪恩也是和他们一样想法 现在他受伤了 |
[20:08] | Barry, our plan didn’t work. | 巴里 我们的计划失败了 |
[20:10] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[20:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:17] | Why is all of this happening? | 为什么会发生这些事 |
[20:19] | Nora says the Forces we created | 诺拉说我们创造出来的力量 |
[20:21] | are what’s tearing the city apart. | 正在撕裂整座城市 |
[20:23] | And you believe her now? | 你现在相信她了 |
[20:26] | We do too. | 我们也相信她 |
[20:28] | For weeks, we’ve been experiencing | 几周以来 我们经历了 |
[20:30] | Strength Force earthquakes | 力量力引起的地震 |
[20:31] | and Still Force time anomalies. | 和静滞力引起的时间异常 |
[20:32] | But those were all force events | 那些都是在宇宙量级的力场事件 |
[20:35] | on a cosmic scale leading up to this. | 最终引起现在的情况 |
[20:37] | And what about the Sage Force? | 那贤者力呢 |
[20:38] | The test I ran on Cecile earlier showed that | 我在塞西尔身上做了些检测 |
[20:40] | the lightning she was struck by was composed | 显示之前击中她的闪电 |
[20:42] | of electrochemical isotopes. | 是由电化合物同位素构成的 |
[20:44] | Bashir’s psychic energy. | 是巴希尔的通灵能量 |
[20:45] | So it’s not just one Big Bad. | 所以不仅只有一个大恶棍 |
[20:48] | We’re fighting the Forces of the universe itself. | 我们在和整个宇宙的力量抗衡 |
[20:52] | Talk about a family feud. | 家庭矛盾还真不小 |
[20:55] | Barry, how do we choose between saving them | 巴里 在救他们和救我们的城市之间 |
[20:57] | and saving our city? | 我们该怎样选择 |
[21:07] | It’s okay to admit that you like me. | 承认你喜欢我也没关系的 |
[21:09] | I’m a likeable guy. | 我挺招人喜欢的 |
[21:10] | No, you’re not. | 不 你才不招人喜欢 |
[21:11] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[21:18] | So you did like me? | 那你之前确实喜欢我了 |
[21:26] | Shut the hell up, Mark. | 闭嘴 马克 |
[21:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:30] | Am I crazy? | 是我疯了吗 |
[21:32] | Or am I sensing some wild chemistry here? | 我感觉到你我之间很狂热的化学反应 |
[21:37] | Come on, tell me you’re not feeling that. | 可别说你没感觉到 |
[21:39] | The only thing I’m feeling | 我唯一能感觉到的 |
[21:40] | is my fist on your jawline. | 就是我的拳头砸在你的下颌上 |
[21:57] | Come on, Frosty. | 来吧 冰霜 |
[21:58] | I can counter everything you do. | 你出什么招我都能招架 |
[22:00] | You don’t know everything I can do. | 你并不知道我的所有本领 |
[22:10] | Chill out. | 一边凉快去吧 |
[22:25] | The entire city is terrified. | 整座城市都陷入恐慌 |
[22:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:29] | No matter how hard I try, I can’t protect them all. | 无论我怎样努力 都无法保护所有人 |
[22:31] | Barry, I can’t lose anyone else. | 巴里 我不能再失去任何人了 |
[22:35] | Not like Nora. | 不能再像失去诺拉那样了 |
[22:37] | Maybe we’re not meant to be parents. | 也许我们不适合做父母 |
[22:39] | I mean if we can’t even keep our own family safe– | 如果我们无法保护自己家人的安全 |
[22:42] | That’s a load of crap. | 真是一大堆胡话 |
[22:44] | Look, I’ve been feeling so sorry for myself | 听着 我一直在自怨自艾 |
[22:46] | that I’ve been neglecting the people that need my help. | 都忽视了他人对我的需要 |
[22:49] | Baby girl. You and Barry think | 宝贝女儿 你和巴里认为 |
[22:52] | that you can’t help your kids because parents are | 你们无法帮助自己的孩子是因为 |
[22:54] | the only ones that can keep a family safe? | 父母是家里唯一的守护神吗 |
[22:57] | It’s our job to protect them. | 保护他们是我们的本职 |
[22:58] | – She’s right, Joe. – Barry, | -她说得没错 乔 -巴里 |
[22:59] | when you decided to be the Flash, | 当你决定成为闪电侠 |
[23:01] | I tried to talk you out of it, said you were just a kid. | 我试图谁服你不要 对你说你只是个孩子 |
[23:05] | Did you stop? | 我阻止了你吗 |
[23:06] | No, no, it just– | 没有 那… |
[23:09] | made me want to prove I could make a difference even more. | 更让我想要证明自己能做出贡献 |
[23:11] | And you sure as hell have. | 你也确实做出了很多贡献 |
[23:13] | But Iris, when Barry can’t do it alone– | 但是爱瑞丝 当巴里一个人无法应付 |
[23:15] | or those times when he is gone like the first time | 或是他许多次地像第一次那样 |
[23:17] | he went into the Speed Force. | 进入神速力时 |
[23:19] | Who took charge of this crew and kept us safe? | 是谁照料了所有人保证了我们的安全 |
[23:22] | You did. | 是你 |
[23:23] | You’re always there, side by side with him. | 你一直都在 陪在他身边 |
[23:26] | Just like now, taking care of business. | 就像现在一样 打理一切 |
[23:32] | You two don’t get it? | 你俩还没明白吗 |
[23:35] | Sometimes it takes a family to protect a family. | 有时需要整个家庭的努力才能保护一个家庭 |
[23:45] | Iris, we’ve been trying to keep the forces apart. | 爱瑞丝 我们一直在试图把力量分开 |
[23:47] | When we should be bringing them together. | 但我们应该把力量都聚集到一起 |
[23:56] | I couldn’t stop her. | 我无法阻止她 |
[23:59] | Because you’re not supposed to do it alone. | 因为你本不该单独行动 |
[24:05] | Thought you wanted to run and hide? | 我以为你想逃跑躲起来 |
[24:07] | Not anymore. | 不那么想了 |
[24:19] | Guys? | 大伙 |
[24:21] | We’ve got company. | 有客来访 |
[24:33] | You both came back. | 你们俩都回来了 |
[24:35] | Things are different now, aren’t they? | 情况有变 不是吗 |
[24:42] | I could feel it. | 我能感受到 |
[24:44] | We both could. | 我们都可以 |
[24:51] | Sorry for almost killing you. | 抱歉差点杀死你 |
[24:54] | I tell you what, you help us survive, | 跟你说 你帮我们活下来了 |
[24:57] | we’ll forgive you. | 我们会原谅你的 |
[25:02] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[25:05] | All right, no more running. No more hiding. | 不再逃跑 不再躲避 |
[25:09] | It’s time we face Nora. Only we do it together. | 是时候面对诺拉了 只不过要一起 |
[25:25] | Everyone ready? | 都准备好了吗 |
[25:31] | Any sign of Nora yet? | 有诺拉的迹象吗 |
[25:32] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[25:37] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[25:40] | I brought them. | 我带他们来了 |
[25:48] | I did what you asked. | 我按你说的做了 |
[25:50] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[25:52] | You’re going to betray me. | 你要背叛我 |
[25:54] | We’re connected Nora, all of us. | 我们是异体同心 诺拉 所有人 |
[25:57] | Whether we like it or not, we’re a family. | 无论你喜不喜欢 我们都是一家人 |
[26:00] | That includes you, too. | 那也包括你 |
[26:02] | Stupid boy. | 蠢孩子 |
[26:04] | I can see I’m going to have to kill you, too. | 看来我也得杀了你 |
[26:09] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[26:17] | Where the hell are we? | 我们这是在哪里 |
[26:18] | We’re…dead, right? | 我们死了 是吗 |
[26:20] | No, but somebody’s about to be. | 没死 但是有人快了 |
[26:23] | Your children did this, Barry. | 巴里 这是你的孩子们做的 |
[26:25] | This isn’t how it should be. | 它本来不该是这样的 |
[26:35] | So… | 所以说 |
[26:37] | it’s family game night. | 今晚是家庭游戏夜 |
[26:39] | Fine. But I play to win. | 好吧 但是我要取得胜利 |
[26:45] | I–I can’t get a lock. | 我 我无法获得定位 |
[26:46] | It’s like the forces are everywhere. | 神力就像是无处不在 |
[26:49] | They’re all around us. | 它们就在我们身边 |
[26:50] | Like cosmic forces of nature. | 就像宇宙中的自然力 |
[26:53] | That’s why we can’t find them. | 这就是我们找不到他们的原因 |
[26:55] | Because they’re in the Speed Force. | 因为他们在神速力里 |
[27:37] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[27:38] | She must of given up. | 她肯定放弃了 |
[27:39] | ‘Cause there are too many of us to fight. | 因为打架的话 我们人太多了 |
[27:41] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 不可能 |
[27:43] | We’re not that lucky, are we, Dad? | 我们没那么幸运 对吗 父亲 |
[27:46] | Bashir’s right. | 巴希尔是对的 |
[27:47] | This isn’t over. | 这还没结束 |
[27:49] | Barry, can you hear me? | 巴里 能听到吗 |
[27:51] | Yeah, I’m all right. | 可以 我没事 |
[27:52] | We all are. | 我们都没事 |
[27:55] | Guys, I’m picking up electromagnetic particles | 伙伴们 我发现电磁粒子 |
[27:58] | gathering in the area. | 在往那里聚集 |
[28:00] | Is it part of the storm? | 是风暴的一部分吗 |
[28:01] | No, no, it’s as if there’s… | 不 就像是某种 |
[28:03] | some sort of collider reaction forming over Central City. | 在中城上空形成的对撞反应 |
[28:12] | It just keeps getting more powerful. | 它的威力变得越来越大 |
[28:15] | If… | 如果 |
[28:17] | if this thing achieves enough atomic mass, | 如果这东西达到了足够的原子质量 |
[28:19] | it’s gonna snap back like a rubber band. | 它会像橡皮筋一样进行反弹 |
[28:21] | Big Bang in reverse. | 逆转大爆炸 |
[28:23] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多长时间 |
[28:24] | Uh, no idea. | 不知道 |
[28:26] | It’s like all four isotopic forces are returning | 这就像四种同位素力 |
[28:28] | to their original state. | 都回归它们原本的状态 |
[28:30] | Like when they were born. | 就像它们出声的时候 |
[28:38] | – But in reverse. – If that’s our time table, | -但是是反向的 -如果那是我们的时间表 |
[28:40] | then we only have about three minutes. | 那么我们就只剩3分钟 |
[28:43] | Maybe less. | 也许更少 |
[28:45] | Barry, you have to keep the Force Event | 巴里 你必须保持神力事件 |
[28:48] | from reaching optimal expansion. | 无法达到最佳扩张 |
[28:50] | You have 2 minutes and 55 seconds | 在神力反弹 |
[28:52] | before the Forces snap back | 摧毁存在的一切之前 |
[28:53] | and destroy everything in existence. | 你还有2分55秒 |
[28:57] | We heard. Your thoughts. | 我们听到了 你的想法 |
[28:59] | Apparently, it’s hereditary. | 显然 这是遗传的 |
[29:00] | So what do we do? | 所以我们要做什么 |
[29:04] | This. | 这个 |
[29:31] | You really can’t take a hint. | 你真是一点不会看眼色 |
[29:33] | And you can’t kill me. | 你也杀不死我 |
[29:34] | – That was worth a shot. – Now that Daddy’s gone, | -值得一试 -现在爸爸不在了 |
[29:36] | there’s no one here to protect you. | 这里没人能保护你们了 |
[29:39] | Once you’re all gone, my future will be safe. | 一旦你们都消失 我的未来就安全了 |
[29:41] | Now, surrender. | 现在 投降吧 |
[29:45] | Bashir, Deon, listen up. | 巴希尔 迪恩 听着 |
[29:48] | We got one shot at this. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[29:54] | Little sister, what are you doing? | 小妹妹 你在做什么 |
[29:57] | Are you hiding something from me? | 你在背着我做什么吗 |
[30:23] | No. | 不 |
[30:28] | No. | 不要 |
[30:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:41] | Where is everyone? | 人都去哪里了 |
[30:47] | No… | 不 |
[30:51] | No. | 不要 |
[30:53] | No. | 不要 |
[30:55] | No, this is worse than dying. | 不要 这比死亡还糟糕 |
[31:01] | No. | 不 |
[31:04] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[31:11] | No! | 不 |
[31:13] | No… | 不要 |
[31:15] | No! | 不要 |
[31:32] | I’ll be the only Force for eons to come, | 我将是永恒的唯一的神力 |
[31:34] | and I’ll be alone. | 我也将是一个人 |
[31:35] | All alone, I can feel it. | 就我自己 我能感觉到 |
[31:38] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[31:42] | Don’t let it happen. | 不要让它发生 |
[31:44] | Please, don’t let it happen. | 拜托 不要让它成真 |
[31:47] | Please don’t let it happen–please. | 拜托不要让它成真 拜托 |
[31:51] | Don’t let it happen. | 不要让它成真 |
[31:55] | It’s just one possible future. | 这只是一个可能的未来 |
[31:58] | But you can choose another. | 但是你可以选择另一个 |
[32:00] | One where you’re not alone. | 一个你不是孤身一人 |
[32:03] | Where your part of a family. | 一个你是一个家庭的一份子 |
[32:06] | Ours. | 我们的家庭 |
[32:26] | Alexa… | 亚丽克莎 |
[32:28] | Deon, Bashir. | 迪恩 巴希尔 |
[32:32] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[32:35] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[32:40] | – He’s not fast enough. – He’s gotta be. | -他不够快 -他必须得够 |
[33:02] | Concentrate. Then follow my thoughts. | 集中精力 然后顺应我的意念 |
[33:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[34:08] | Nora… | 诺拉 |
[34:11] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[34:13] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[34:16] | You saved us all. | 你救了我们大家 |
[34:48] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[34:50] | – Like I’m home. – Hey, nice crib. | -好像回家了一样 -婴儿床不错 |
[34:53] | Meh, you should have seen it before the remodel. | 你该在改造前看到它 |
[34:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:57] | This place feels different. | 这个地方感觉不一样了 |
[35:00] | – With you all here, I feel– – Faster? | -你们都在 我感觉 -更快了吗 |
[35:03] | You are. With all of us together, | 确实是 我们都在 |
[35:05] | you’ll be faster than you ever imagined, Barry. | 你的速度会超乎你的想象 巴里 |
[35:12] | So what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[35:14] | The four of us expand this place. | 我们四个把这里扩建一下 |
[35:16] | Use it to bring light to everyone in the universe. | 用它给宇宙中的每个人带来光明 |
[35:19] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[35:22] | Sounds like a new beginning. | 听起来是个新的起点 |
[35:25] | For all of us. I hope. | 对我们来说都是 希望如此 |
[35:28] | I never really had a home. | 我从未真正的有过一个家 |
[35:30] | But this sure feels like one. | 但这里确实感觉像个家 |
[35:34] | I guess I never had a real family. | 我想我从没有真正的家庭 |
[35:38] | Might as well start somewhere. | 也许得组建一个了 |
[35:40] | I always knew I’d make the big leagues. | 我就知道我能进大联盟 |
[35:44] | Ain’t nothing bigger than this. | 没有比这更大的事了 |
[35:47] | We’re so proud of all of you. | 我们真为你们骄傲 |
[35:50] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝… |
[35:52] | How can I ever apologize? | 我该怎么道歉 |
[35:56] | – You don’t have to. – But you believed me. | -你不用道歉 -但你相信我 |
[35:58] | Through everything. | 在所有事情之后 |
[36:01] | Thank you for seeing my humanity | 感谢你早在我之前 |
[36:03] | long before I ever did. | 就看到了我的人性 |
[36:12] | And Barry… | 还有 巴里… |
[36:15] | Today you really were my hero. | 今天你真是我的英雄 |
[36:48] | You feeling okay? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[36:53] | Tired. Yeah. | 有点累 |
[36:56] | But okay. | 但还好 |
[37:00] | Where’s Jenna? | 詹娜在哪 |
[37:00] | With Rob and David Singh, it’s okay. | 跟罗布和大卫·辛格在一起 没事的 |
[37:05] | Caitlin says | 凯特琳说 |
[37:07] | that you’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[37:09] | – Yeah? – Thank God. | -是吗 -谢天谢地 |
[37:14] | What about the storm? | 那暴风雨呢 |
[37:15] | And Nora? | 还有诺拉 |
[37:17] | Team Flash for the win. | 闪电侠小队赢了 |
[37:19] | – Again. – Okay. | -又一次 -好的 |
[37:22] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[37:25] | Have you been here the whole time? | 你一直都在这吗 |
[37:30] | Doing what? | 都干嘛了 |
[37:33] | Looking after the people who… | 照顾那些… |
[37:36] | Need me the most. | 最需要我的人 |
[37:53] | I need to take these powers to the next level. | 我需要把这些超能力升级到下个层面 |
[37:54] | So, come the next apocalypse, I can be more than | 所以下一个末日到来的时候 我就不只是 |
[37:57] | just a human glowstick. | 一个人形发光棒了 |
[37:58] | Ooh, you should yell a cool catch phrase | 你得在发射你的牛逼光波前 |
[38:00] | before you fire your bad ass energy beams. | 喊一句响亮的口号 |
[38:02] | Like, “Flame on”! | 比如”火焰燃起” |
[38:04] | You are such a dork, and I love you. | 你真够呆的 我爱你 |
[38:07] | Not as much as I love you. | 没有我爱你的多 |
[38:08] | Oh, that’s actually not possible. | 不可能的 |
[38:09] | Because my love knows no cosmic bounds, so… | 因为我的爱没有宇宙的界限 所以… |
[38:12] | Oh, yeah? Well… | 哦是吗 那… |
[38:16] | Oh, it’s like that, huh? | 是这样吗 |
[38:22] | Kamilla… | 卡米拉… |
[38:23] | So, I binged a whole “Chopped” Marathon last week. | 我上周狂欢了一整场”斩杀”马拉松 |
[38:26] | Nice, nice. | 不错 不错 |
[38:27] | I built a pair of electronic sock warmers | 我给朗克奶奶做了一双 |
[38:29] | – for Grandma Runk. – Cool. | -电暖袜子 -牛啊 |
[38:49] | What’s up? Is that Barry? | 怎么了 是巴里吗 |
[38:50] | Yeah, please tell me there’s another apocalypse. | 请告诉我另一个末日要来了 |
[38:54] | It’s um… | 是… |
[38:54] | 奇普·科珀 我们需要答案 | |
[38:57] | It’s nothing that can’t wait till tomorrow. | 等到明天也没关系 |
[39:03] | “Chopped,” Huh? | “斩杀”哦 |
[39:08] | 《生牛皮》 瑞贝卡·西尔弗 | |
[39:20] | Frost! | 冰霜 |
[39:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[39:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:23] | Are you a fugitive now? | 你现在是逃犯吗 |
[39:25] | Because of this jailbreak? | 因为这次越狱 |
[39:26] | Eh, slipped out of Iron Heights | 从铁山监狱溜出来了 |
[39:28] | just like the rest of the meta-wing during the storm. | 就像暴风雨中其他的超能罪犯一样 |
[39:30] | But… | 可是… |
[39:32] | W-Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[39:33] | After everything you’ve been through? | 在你经历了那么多事之后 |
[39:35] | Yeah. Get some much needed exercise. | 是啊 做些有必要的练习 |
[39:39] | To beat up and put away a dozen meta-humans. | 好把十几个超人类胖揍一顿然后关起来 |
[39:43] | And what about your sentence? | 那你的判决怎么办 |
[39:45] | Oh, even the D.A.’s office has a heart | 即使是地方检察官办公室 |
[39:47] | when it sees you on the news, saving lives. | 看到你在新闻上救人 也会有同情心的 |
[39:50] | That, and a good word from the Flash. | 那个 加上闪电侠也说了点好话 |
[39:52] | And I got out on probation for good behavior. | 我就因表现良好而被判缓刑了 |
[39:55] | That’s incredible. | 太棒了 |
[40:01] | What? | 什么 |
[40:02] | Nothing, you just– | 没事 你 |
[40:03] | I don’t know, you seem different. | 我不知道 你看起来不一样了 |
[40:09] | – What? – Fine. | -怎么了 -好吧 |
[40:11] | I have a crush on someone. | 我喜欢上了一个人 |
[40:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[40:18] | It’s a bartender. | 是个酒保 |
[40:32] | It’s weird that Alexa, Deon, and Bashir are just gone. | 亚丽克莎 迪恩 巴希尔都走了 感觉怪怪的 |
[40:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:40] | Everything feels different, it’s like… | 一切都不一样了 就好像… |
[40:43] | I don’t know, we lost a part of us. | 不知道 我们失去了一部分 |
[40:49] | Is this what it’s gonna be like | 我们真正的孩子去上大学了 |
[40:50] | when our actual kids go to college? | 会是这种感觉吗 |
[40:56] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[40:57] | We’d have to actually… | 我们得真正… |
[40:59] | Try and, you know. | 试试 你懂的 |
[41:09] | Any who, makes you wonder. | 任何人都会让你疑惑 |
[41:20] | Yeah, it does. | 确实是 |
[41:29] | Iris? Where are you going? | 爱瑞丝 你去哪 |
[41:33] | I’m tired of wondering. | 我不想再疑惑了 |
[41:36] | Let’s start a family. | 我们组建一个家庭吧 |
[41:39] | I love that impulse. | 我喜欢这个念头 |