时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – Infinite velocity will soon be mine! | 无限速度很快就是我的了! |
[00:10] | And once my ascension is complete, | 一旦我成功登基 |
[00:13] | all will bow before the might of Godspeed! | 所有人都会在神速的力量面前低头! |
[00:18] | Ah! | 啊 |
[00:28] | – Gideon, let CCPD know I’ve got Heart. | – 吉迪恩,告诉中城警局我抓到哈特了 |
[00:31] | I’m bringing him in now. | 我现在带他过去 |
[00:33] | Guess you couldn’t run away forever, Heart. | 看来你不能逃一辈子,哈特 |
[00:39] | – Never anger a god, little one. | 永远不要尝试激怒一个神,小家伙 |
[00:46] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[00:51] | – Whoo! | 芜~ |
[00:56] | Yo, that was so crash. | 哟,那太帅了 |
[00:59] | – What the hell was that? | 那是什么? |
[01:01] | You just phased through a speedster. | 你刚刚穿透了一个高速能力者 |
[01:02] | – Who didn’t see me coming. | 他没有看到我过来 |
[01:04] | – Your molecules could have conjoined on a quantum level. | – 你的分子有可能会在量子层面上结合在一起 |
[01:06] | Do you not know what that means? | 你不知道那是什么意思吗? |
[01:08] | – No, no, I don’t.I don’t, | – 不,我不知道 |
[01:09] | because I’m a freshman in college, | 因为我还只是大一新生 |
[01:11] | and I don’t learn quantum physics till my junior year. | 我要到大三才学习量子物理 |
[01:12] | You remember that, right, sis? – Whatever. | 不是吗,姐姐?- 不管怎样 |
[01:15] | Bart, you have to stop pulling these crazy stunts. | 巴特,你别再搞这些疯狂的特技了 |
[01:18] | You’re still learning how to control your meta-abilities. | 你仍在学习如何控制你的变种能力 |
[01:20] | – My meta-abilities just saved the day. | – 我的变种能力拯救了这一天 |
[01:22] | You saw that. | 你看到了 |
[01:23] | Also, I am expanding my boundaries, right? | 而且,我正在扩大我的界限,不是吗? |
[01:27] | Like, who knows what else you could do | 谁知道你还能做什么 |
[01:28] | if you actually pushed yourself? | 你总得促使自己吧 |
[01:29] | – Seriously? | – 你认真的? |
[01:31] | Did you not just see my lightning lasso? | 你刚刚没看到我的闪电套索吗? |
[01:36] | – Okay, that’s really bad. | – 好吧,那真的很糟糕 |
[01:37] | – Warning. August Heart now located | – 警告 奥格斯特 哈特现在位于 |
[01:40] | at 5724 Fontana Drive. | 丰塔纳大道5724号 |
[01:42] | – The Flash Museum. | – 闪电侠博物馆 |
[01:50] | – You’re too late. | – 你太迟了 |
[01:52] | Now the future belongs to Godspeed. | 现在未来属于神速了 |
[01:55] | – If he gets away… – We’ll never find him, but– | – 如果他逃走了… – 我们就永远找不到他了,但是… |
[01:57] | – Mom and Dad will kill us, so– | – 爸爸妈妈会杀了我们,所以… |
[01:58] | – Screw it. | – 管他呢 |
[02:19] | – Wait. | – 等等 |
[02:20] | The guy we chased through time, August Heart, | 我们穿越时间追的那个人 奥格斯特 哈特 |
[02:23] | has no speed and no memory now? | 现在没有了速度,也没有了记忆? |
[02:25] | – And he has dozens of clones all fighting each other? | 而且还有几十个克隆体在互相争斗? |
[02:27] | – Maybe even more now. | – 也许现在更多 |
[02:29] | – Hey, that was an amazing story, by the way. | – 嘿,顺便说一句,那是一个了不起的故事 |
[02:31] | The whole phasing through the baddies like that? | 直接穿透一个坏人? |
[02:32] | – Oh, dude, amazing. | – 哦,伙计,太棒了 |
[02:33] | Bro, I’ve been working on that move for a minute. | 兄弟,我一直在研究那个动作 |
[02:35] | – So epic. I mean– | – 太牛逼了吧 |
[02:37] | – Thanks, bro. I appreciate it. | – 多谢,兄弟 我很感激 |
[02:38] | – Also, I’m Chester P. Runk, team tech guru, | – 另外,我是切斯特.P.朗科,团队的技术专家 |
[02:39] | and it is an absolute pleasure | 能够见到闪电侠和艾瑞斯 |
[02:41] | to meet the kinder of Flash and Iris. | 的孩子们我感到非常荣幸 |
[02:45] | Chester, we’ve already met. | 切斯特,我们已经见过面了 |
[02:47] | You improved my gauntlet’s efficiency by, like, 2,000%. | 你把我手套的功效提高了约20倍 |
[02:51] | You’re also the smartest person we know. | 你也是我们认识的最聪明的人 |
[02:53] | – I am? | – 我是? |
[02:55] | – Oh, oh, my God. Yeah, absolutely. | – 哦,天哪 是的,绝对 |
[02:56] | Dude, you help me with my differentials | 伙计,你帮我解决我数学作业 |
[02:58] | of mathematics homework, like, all the time. | 里面的微分问题,一直都是你在帮我 |
[03:00] | All the time. | 每时每刻 |
[03:02] | Don’t forget that. | 不要忘记那个 |
[03:03] | both: Grammy Cecile! | 格莱美 塞西尔! |
[03:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[03:10] | I feel so much love from you two. | 我感受到你们两个人浓厚的爱 |
[03:12] | I can’t wait to get to know you both. | 我迫不及待想认识你们两个 |
[03:14] | Oh, hey, Caitlin. | 哦,嘿,凯特琳 |
[03:16] | – Oh, what up, Cait? | – 哦,你好吗,凯特? |
[03:17] | – Hi. It happened again? | – 你好,未来又被改变了? |
[03:20] | – Yeah. | – 是的 |
[03:21] | Just wish Iris was here to meet them. | 只希望艾瑞斯在这里见到他们 |
[03:23] | – Dad, Mom’s gonna be fine. It’s okay. | – 爸爸,妈妈会没事的,没关系 |
[03:27] | – Yeah. | – 是啊 |
[03:28] | – Well, with Nora and Bart here, | – 好吧,诺拉和巴特在这里 |
[03:31] | at least we’ve got the extra muscle that we need. | 至少我们有我们需要的额外支援了 |
[03:33] | – Uh-uh. West-Allen family rule #1: | – 呃呃韦斯特-艾伦家族规则第一条 |
[03:36] | Protect the timeline at any and all cost. | 不惜一切代价保护时间线 |
[03:39] | Can’t stay. | 我们不能留下 |
[03:42] | – Actually, you can. | – 其实你可以 |
[03:47] | – Really? – What? | – 真的?- 什么? |
[03:48] | – Look, the Godspeeds are recharging themselves | – 神速们在神速力中给自己充电 |
[03:50] | in the Speed Force, so as long as that’s the case, | 只要他们没有从中离开 |
[03:53] | there’s no way back. | 你们就回不去 |
[03:54] | So maybe you are safer | 所以,也许你们在这里 |
[03:57] | here with us… | 和我们在一起更安全 |
[03:58] | – Oh. – And I don’t know. | – 哦 – 我不知道 |
[04:01] | I mean, maybe you’re the advantage we need | 但或许你就是我们最终结束这场战争 |
[04:02] | to finally end this war, once and for all. | 一劳永逸,所需要的优势 |
[04:04] | – Cecile’s helping me with the MAD 2.0, | – 塞西尔在帮我搞定MAD 2.0 |
[04:06] | so we can unlock August Heart’s memories, but no luck yet. | 用来解锁哈特的记忆,但目前还没什么结果 |
[04:10] | – Okay, Barry, I think I got something. | – 好吧,巴里,我想我明白了什么 |
[04:15] | Okay, so I was going through my Pops’ old schematics, | 我浏览了我老爸的旧原理图 |
[04:16] | and I found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[04:19] | It reconverts the atomic mass | 它重新转换中微子电压能量电池 |
[04:20] | of neutrinovoltaic energy cells. | 的原子质量 |
[04:23] | Pops called it a solar encryption engine. | 老爸称其为太阳能加密引擎 |
[04:25] | – Cool. What does it do? | – 酷,它有什么作用? |
[04:27] | – It neutralizes | – 它可以中和 |
[04:28] | artificially created kinetic energy sources. | 人为创造的动能 |
[04:30] | – Like Godspeed’s artificial speed. | – 比如神速们的人工速度 |
[04:32] | – And I already built a prototype. | – 我已经建立了一个原型 |
[04:34] | I just need to charge the battery | 我只需要使用一个电磁源 |
[04:35] | with an electromagnetic source. | 给电池充电 |
[04:37] | Hey, have you seen Allegra lately? | 嘿,你最近见过阿莱格拉吗? |
[04:39] | – No, not since yesterday, when she said goodbye to Esperanza. | – 从昨天她和埃斯佩兰萨告别后就没看到了 |
[04:42] | – Hmm. We’ll find her. | – 唔,我们会找到她的 |
[04:44] | But, with any luck, the S.E.E.– | 但是,幸运的是,SEE(太阳能加密引擎)… |
[04:46] | Huh, huh? S.E.–you get it? | 嗯?太阳能加密…你明白吗? |
[04:48] | Will be fully charged and functional within an hour. | 将在一个小时内充满电并正常工作 |
[04:51] | – All right. | – 好的 |
[04:52] | – Dad, with this, we can stop Heart | – 爸爸,有了这个,我们就可以阻止哈特 |
[04:55] | and his clones in his tracks. | 和他的克隆体了 |
[04:57] | We can win this war. | 我们可以赢得这场战争 |
[05:13] | – Ew. | – 呕 |
[05:15] | It’s okay, Dad. We don’t bite. | 没关系爸爸,我们不咬人 |
[05:20] | – Okay. Yo, check this out. | – 好的,哟,看看这个 |
[05:24] | I got one more. | 又要来一个了 |
[05:25] | – No. | – 别 |
[05:32] | Oh, gross. | 哦,恶心 |
[05:34] | – Whoo. | – 芜 |
[05:35] | – Nora, you can just ignore the family rules | – 诺拉,你可以暂时无视我们 |
[05:36] | for a minute and rewind that. | 家庭的规则,然后倒带回去 |
[05:38] | – Sure. How would I do that? | – 当然,我该怎么做? |
[05:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:44] | Is this about the other Nora? | 这是关于另一个诺拉吗? |
[05:49] | – You know about her? | – 你知道她吗? |
[05:50] | – Totally. – Yeah. | – 当然 – 是的 |
[05:52] | – I mean, you and Mom have told us a ton of stories | – 你和妈妈给我们讲了关于她的很多故事 |
[05:54] | about her, and I’m so glad that you did. | 我很高兴你做到了 |
[05:56] | I feel like part of her | 我觉得她的一部分 |
[05:59] | is still alive in me. | 还在我心里活着 |
[06:03] | – Barry, we’ve got more Godspeed clones | – 巴里,更多神速克隆体出现了 |
[06:05] | southwest of City Hall. | 在市政厅西南 |
[06:06] | – Okay. Time to go to work. | – 好的,是时候干正事了 |
[06:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[06:12] | – Let’s go? | – 我们走吧? |
[06:13] | You mean, like, all three of us go? | 你是说,我们三个都去? |
[06:16] | – Yeah. You ready? | – 是的,你们准备好了吗? |
[06:17] | – Yeah. – Okay, yeah. | – 是的 – 当然 |
[06:19] | – All right. | – 好的 |
[06:38] | – Okay. Secure the area. | – 好的,保护这片区域 |
[06:40] | Make sure there are no civilians in harm’s way. | 确保没有平民受到伤害 |
[06:42] | – What about them? | – 他们呢? |
[06:43] | – Let them kill each other and then clean up the mess. | – 让他们互相残杀,然后收拾烂摊子 |
[06:51] | – Dad? | – 爸爸? |
[06:52] | – Okay. Split up, and keep moving. | – 分头行动,不要停止移动 |
[06:53] | We’ll run out the clock | 我们一直跑 |
[06:55] | until they have to go back and recharge. | 直到他们必须回去充电 |
[07:00] | None of the Godspeeds are behind me. | 没有一个神速追着我 |
[07:02] | Nora, how many are following you? | 诺拉,有多少追着你? |
[07:04] | – None here either. Where the heck are they? | – 我这也没有,他们到底在哪儿? |
[07:06] | – Found them. | – 找到了 |
[07:09] | all: Kill the adversary. | 杀死对手 |
[07:10] | Strike him down. Kill the adversary. | 打倒他,杀死对手 |
[07:14] | – Circle back. We’ll fight them together. | – 转一圈回来 |
[07:16] | – No! No. | 我们一起对抗他们 – 不行 |
[07:17] | I’m gonna lead them away from the city. | 我要带他们离开这座城市 |
[07:19] | – No you’re not. Now, listen to me. | – 不要!听我说 |
[07:40] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[07:44] | – Uh, yeah. | – 嗯,是的 |
[07:48] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[07:49] | I mean, yeah. | 是的 |
[07:51] | They couldn’t keep up with the fleet-footed wonder. | 他们跟不上我这个行动敏捷的奇迹 |
[07:53] | – They went to recharge, you idiot. | – 他们去充电了,你这个白痴 |
[07:54] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了? |
[07:56] | You were supposed to circle back. | 你应该绕回去 |
[07:57] | – Bart, why do they all follow you and not us? | – 巴特,为什么他们都跟着你而不是我们? |
[08:05] | What are you not telling me? | 你们有什么没告诉我的? |
[08:14] | – All right, which one of you is gonna tell me | – 好的,你们谁来告诉我 |
[08:15] | what’s going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[08:18] | All those clones just tried to kill you, Bart. | 所有那些克隆体都想杀了你,巴特 |
[08:20] | They were calling you “the adversary.” | 他们称你为“对手” |
[08:23] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么?这是怎么回事? |
[08:25] | – Dad, we can’t talk about this. | – 爸爸,我们不能谈论这个 |
[08:27] | – Look, right now, I don’t care | – 听着,现在我不在乎 |
[08:28] | about what kind of rules I have in the future. | 关于我将来有什么样的规则 |
[08:30] | I want to know why every Godspeed out there | 我想知道为什么外面的每个神速 |
[08:32] | just tried to kill Bart. | 都想杀死巴特 |
[08:33] | – Because he’s my Thawne. | – 因为他是我的思旺 |
[08:38] | Dad, Godspeed is my arch-nemesis, okay? | 爸爸,神速是我的死对头,好吗? |
[08:42] | He’s my one big bad to rule them all, | 他是我最大的敌人 |
[08:44] | just like you and Thawne. | 就像你和思旺一样 |
[08:49] | Bart, Thawne devoted | 巴特,思旺一生都 |
[08:52] | his entire life to destroying mine. | 在尝试摧毁我的生活 |
[08:54] | He murdered your grandma. | 他杀了你的祖母 |
[08:56] | You can’t just throw his name around | 你不能随便乱说他的名字 |
[08:58] | without knowing what it means. – I know what it means! | 你不知道这意味着什么 – 我知道! |
[09:00] | – Bart, it’s okay. | – 巴特,放轻松 |
[09:01] | Why don’t we all just try and take a breath? | 为什么我们不都试着喘口气呢? |
[09:11] | Maybe we should go train? | 也许我们应该去训练? |
[09:13] | If we want to take on those clones again, | 如果我们想再次挑战那些克隆体 |
[09:15] | we gotta work on our Fathwoom Boom. | 我们必须继续研究我们的穿透爆破 |
[09:22] | – Fine. | – 行 |
[09:29] | – We’ll be in the Speed Lab, if you need us. | – 如果你需要我们,我们会在速度实验室 |
[09:45] | – Oh, thank the universe. | – 哦,感谢宇宙 |
[09:47] | I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 我到处找你 |
[09:48] | Look, you are not gonna believe what went down | 听着,你不会相信发生了什么 |
[09:50] | while you were gone. | 你不在的时候 |
[09:51] | Barry and Iris’ kids | 巴里和艾瑞斯的孩子 |
[09:53] | showed up from the freaking future. | 从tmd未来过来了 |
[09:57] | Now it’s like we got two Marty McFlys. | 现在就像我们有两个马丁麦克弗莱 |
[10:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[10:03] | – Yep. Need something? | – 我还好,你需要什么吗? |
[10:05] | – Yeah, well, the Godspeeds left to go recharge again, | – 嗯,神速们离开了,去再次充电 |
[10:08] | but the intervals between their attacks | 但他们的攻击间隔 |
[10:12] | are getting shorter and shorter. | 越来越短 |
[10:13] | So I need this ready | 所以我需要这玩意准备好 |
[10:16] | for when they come back. | 因为当他们回来的时候 |
[10:17] | Ta-da! | 哒哒~ |
[10:21] | It’s my Pops’ solar encryption engine. | 这是我老爸的太阳能加密引擎 |
[10:23] | I mean, I’ve still gotta do a few final tweaks, | 我还得做一些最后的调整 |
[10:27] | but I also need a way to charge the battery. | 但我还需要一种给电池充电的方法 |
[10:30] | – So you came to the human charger. | – 所以你来找我这个人工充电器了 |
[10:32] | Got it.Fine. | 明白了,好吧 |
[10:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[10:35] | – You forgot your java. – It’s fine. | – 你忘记了你的咖啡 – 没关系 |
[10:37] | – Yeah, but you can just take it to go | – 是的,但你可以把它带走 |
[10:39] | and hit it with a microwave blast later. | 稍后用微波震它一下 |
[10:41] | – I already nuked it, Chester. | – 我已经用微波煮过了 切斯特 |
[10:43] | I just don’t want it anymore. | 我只是不想要了 |
[10:44] | Now, can we get this over with? | 现在,我们能解决这个问题吗? |
[10:52] | – Nuked it, huh? | – 用微波煮了,嗯? |
[10:59] | – That’s when the suspect confessed | – 那就是波洛基斯坦的爆炸案 |
[11:01] | to the bombing in Polokistan. | 嫌疑人坦白的时候了 |
[11:02] | – Did Creyke say anything else? | – 克雷克有没有说什么? |
[11:06] | – Because Kristen Kramer died in that explosion, | – 因为克里斯汀克莱默在那次爆炸中丧生 |
[11:08] | and that means you’re dead. | 这意味着你已经死了 |
[11:13] | – No. That was everything. | – 不,没有其他的了 |
[11:15] | – Great. That should be it on our end. | – 好的,那我问完了 |
[11:17] | Car you asked for is out front. – Great, thanks. | 你要的车就在前面 – 万分谢意 |
[11:24] | – I’m having a hard time trying to reach anybody | – 现在想联系中城里的任何人 |
[11:26] | in Central City. | 十分困难 |
[11:28] | It’s like the whole town lost cell service. | 这就像整个城镇都失去了手机服务 |
[11:29] | – You tried CCPD? – Multiple times. | – 你试过中城警局吗?- 试过很多次了 |
[11:31] | No answer, and I need to get in contact with Cecile. | 没有答复,我需要与塞西尔取得联系 |
[11:34] | Hey, anything else | 嘿,还有什么 |
[11:36] | you want to say to the feds? | 你想对联邦调查局说吗? |
[11:38] | – I’ve said all I need to say. | – 我已经说了所有我需要说的 |
[11:40] | Let’s get moving. | 让我们动起来 |
[11:46] | – Bhikkhuni Amala confirms Wally West | – 比丘尼·阿玛拉 证实 沃利·韦斯特 |
[11:48] | is in deep meditation, | 正在沉思中 |
[11:50] | handling unrest on the psychic plane. | 处理着心理层面的动乱 |
[11:52] | – Which means we’re out of speedsters to call. | – 这意味着我们没有其它高速能力者可以招来了 |
[11:57] | Iris? Hey. | 艾瑞斯?嘿 |
[12:03] | How are you here? How is this possible? | 你怎么在这里?这怎么可能? |
[12:06] | – Deon was able to stabilize me enough to come back | – 迪恩能够稳定我,足够让我回来 |
[12:08] | until he can find a permanent cure. | 直到他能找到永久的治疗方法 |
[12:10] | – Oh, thank God. | – 哦,感谢上帝 |
[12:12] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我非常想念你 |
[12:14] | It’s been impossible without you here with me. | 没有你和我在一起,这是不可能的 |
[12:16] | – Well, I’m here now, and I’m gonna be fine. | – 好吧,我现在在这里,我会没事的 |
[12:20] | – With everything that’s happened– | – 发生的一切 |
[12:22] | the war, you needing to heal in the Still Force– | 战争,你需要在静滞力中治愈… |
[12:26] | – Is everything okay? – Yeah. | – 一切都好吗?- 是的 |
[12:28] | Yeah, now that you’re back, it’s perfect. | 是啊,既然你回来了,那就完美了 |
[12:31] | – It feels like you wanted to tell me something. | – 感觉就像你想告诉我一些事情 |
[12:33] | – It can wait. | – 它可以等 |
[12:34] | Iris, oh, so much has happened. | 艾瑞斯,哦,发生了这么多事 |
[12:37] | You’re not gonna believe this,but– | 你不会相信这个,但是… |
[12:39] | – Our son and daughter are here. | – 我们的儿子和女儿在这里 |
[12:42] | – Yeah. How did you– | – 是的,你怎么… |
[12:43] | – I was watching from the Still Force. | – 我在静滞力中看到了 |
[12:46] | Deon let me see everything that happened, and yeah. | 迪恩让我看到发生的一切,是的 |
[12:50] | They’re amazing. | 他们太棒了 |
[12:51] | I mean Nora, she’s all grown up, | 诺拉,她都长大了 |
[12:53] | and Bart, | 和巴特 |
[12:55] | he’s already a young man. | 他已经是个年轻人了 |
[12:57] | It’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[12:58] | – So you were with me the whole time. | – 所以你一直和我在一起 |
[13:00] | – Yeah. | – 是的 |
[13:03] | – So you know | – 所以你知道 |
[13:04] | who Godspeed is to Bart | 神速对巴特来说是谁 |
[13:06] | and how much danger he’s in. | 以及他有多大的危险 |
[13:09] | Bart knows what Thawne’s done to me. | 巴特知道思旺对我做了什么 |
[13:11] | The pain that he’s caused, so if Godspeed | 他造成的痛苦,所以如果神速 |
[13:13] | is Bart’s Thawne… | 是巴特的思旺… |
[13:15] | – Then what did he do to Bart? | – 那他对巴特做了什么? |
[13:17] | – Iris, those Godspeeds quit fighting each other | – 艾瑞斯,那些神速不再互相争斗 |
[13:19] | to go after him. | 而是去追他 |
[13:20] | I don’t think they’re gonna stop | 我不认为他们会停止 |
[13:21] | until they’ve killed our son. | 直到他们杀了我们的儿子 |
[13:24] | – Then we can’t let him go out there until the war is over. | – 那么我们不能让他出去,直到战争结束 |
[13:33] | – Barry’s never gonna believe this. | – 巴里永远不会相信这一点 |
[13:36] | – I can barely believe it either. | – 我也几乎不敢相信 |
[13:38] | In the last 40 days, the Speed Force saturation | 在过去的 40 天里,神速力的饱和度 |
[13:41] | in your body has gone from 0 to 100, Jay. | 在你的身体里已经从 0 变成了 100,杰伊 |
[13:45] | You know, a year ago, | 你知道,一年前 |
[13:47] | I thought I’d never run again, | 我以为我再也不会跑了 |
[13:49] | but then I hit the jackpot. | 但后来我中了大奖 |
[13:51] | And just in time too. | 而且也很及时 |
[13:52] | – Because an army of evil speedsters | – 因为一群邪恶的高速能力者 |
[13:54] | is attacking Central City? | 正在进攻中城? |
[13:56] | – Joan, I know I’m rusty, | – 琼,我知道我也许生疏了 |
[14:00] | but Barry needs | 但巴里需要 |
[14:03] | all the help he can get. | 他能得到的所有帮助 |
[14:05] | – Fine, but I’ve got a patient | – 很好,但我有一个病人 |
[14:08] | going into surgery at the clinic. | 在诊所接受手术 |
[14:09] | So when you’re out there please remember… | 所以当你在那里时,请记住…… |
[14:12] | – Be careful? – Watch your head. | – 小心?- 小心碰头 |
[14:18] | Doctor’s orders. | 医生的命令 |
[14:27] | – All right, old man. | – 好的,老头 |
[14:30] | Time to get in on the action. | 是时候开始行动了 |
[14:53] | What the hell do you want? | 你们他妈想要什么? |
[14:56] | – You, Jay Garrick. | – 你,杰伊·加里克 |
[15:00] | We want you. | 我们要你 |
[15:11] | – What gives, Bart? | – 你咋回事呢,巴特? |
[15:12] | You can throw stars with your lightning, | 你可以用你的闪电 扔星星 |
[15:14] | but you can’t catch a ball of it in under 20 seconds? | 但你不能在 20 秒内接住一个球? |
[15:16] | – Nora… | – 诺拉… |
[15:18] | It’s a lot harder than it looks. | 这比看起来要困难得多 |
[15:20] | – Well, maybe you should stop focusing | – 好吧,也许你应该不要再 |
[15:21] | on being a badass parkouring off every wall you see. | 在你看到的每一面墙上跑酷耍帅了 |
[15:24] | – So you agree I do look badass. | – 所以你同意我看起来很帅 |
[15:27] | That’s it. That’s all | 就是这样,我只不过 |
[15:28] | that I’ve ever wanted from you. | 想让你做这一件事 |
[15:29] | Nora, understand, I can do all the stuff, not–Mom! | 诺拉,明白,我可以做所有的事情,而不是…妈妈! |
[15:33] | Hi! | 你好! |
[15:38] | – I told you she’d be okay. | – 我告诉过你她会没事的 |
[15:40] | – I’m just glad our family’s finally together. | – 我很高兴我们的家人终于在一起了 |
[15:43] | – I am so happy to see you guys. | – 很高兴见到你们 |
[15:45] | I’m so sorry I couldn’t get here sooner. | 我很抱歉我不能早点到这里 |
[15:47] | – No, it’s all good. Seriously. | – 不,一切都很好严重地 |
[15:48] | Deon already told us about what happens when… | 迪恩已经告诉我们当… |
[15:51] | Never mind. What’s up? | 当我没说,这是怎么回事? |
[15:55] | – We need to talk to you. – Oh, can it wait? | – 我们需要和你谈谈 – 哦,可以等吗? |
[15:58] | We’re just– we’re working on a new move | 我们只是…正在尝试一个新招数 |
[15:59] | that we’re actually gonna use on Godspeed. | 我们实际上要在神速身上使用 |
[16:01] | I think you’re gonna like it a lot. | 我想你会很喜欢的 |
[16:03] | It’s kind of old-school, which I think you’re gonna be– | 这有点老派,我想你会… |
[16:04] | – Bart, you won’t be going into the field. | – 巴特,你不会去实战 |
[16:07] | – Yeah, Bart, | – 是的,巴特 |
[16:08] | your dad told me everything, | 你爸爸告诉了我一切 |
[16:10] | and I saw the rest in the Still Force. | 我在静滞力中看到了其余的部分 |
[16:13] | Look, it was one thing | 听着,当神速只是一些 |
[16:14] | when Godspeed was just some meta | 你们将来会对抗的对手 |
[16:16] | that you two were fighting in the future, but– | 是一回事,但是… |
[16:18] | – He’s your Thawne, which means it’s personal. | – 他是你的思旺,这意味着这是个人的 |
[16:20] | – Yeah. I mean… | – 是的我是说… |
[16:23] | Okay, Dad, I am sorry | 好的,爸爸,对不起 |
[16:25] | for how I reacted earlier,but I– | 因为我之前的反应,但我… |
[16:28] | you don’t know me… | 你不认识我… |
[16:30] | like that yet. | 目前还不懂我 |
[16:32] | I can keep my cool. I promise. | 我可以保持冷静,我保证 |
[16:33] | I can. Tell them. | 我可以告诉他们 |
[16:34] | I can keep my cool, right? | 我可以保持冷静,对吧? |
[16:37] | – But you can’t. | – 但你不能 |
[16:46] | – Bart. | – 巴特 |
[16:51] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[16:54] | I know Bart can be a bonehead, | 我知道巴特可能是个笨蛋 |
[16:56] | but he’s right. | 但他是对的 |
[16:58] | You’ve only known him for a few hours. | 你才认识他几个小时 |
[17:00] | I’ve known him for 19 years. | 我认识他 19 年了 |
[17:02] | I got this. Trust me. | 我可以搞定,相信我 |
[17:11] | They are so incredible. | 他们太不可思议了 |
[17:13] | – We make great people. – Yeah, we do. | – 我们生出了伟大的人 – 是的 |
[17:29] | – Thought I’d find you moping in here. | – 就知道我会发现你在这里闷闷不乐 |
[17:31] | You always come here when you’re angry. | 你生气的时候总是来这里 |
[17:33] | – How could you turn on me like that? | – 你怎么可以这样对我? |
[17:36] | You’re supposed to have my back. | 你应该支持我才对 |
[17:39] | – I still do. | – 我仍然支持你 |
[17:41] | Look, I get why you’re angry | 听着,我明白你为什么生气了 |
[17:43] | after what Godspeed took from you, from us? | 在神速从你,从我们这夺走了那些之后? |
[17:46] | – Godspeed–Nora, | – 神速…诺拉 |
[17:48] | Godspeed didn’t take Uncle Jay. | 神速没有杀死杰伊叔叔 |
[17:54] | He killed him. | 他杀了他 |
[17:57] | He killed Uncle Jay… | 他杀了杰伊叔叔… |
[18:02] | Right in front of me. | 就在我面前 |
[18:11] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[18:12] | Dad and Uncle Wally taught me how to run, | 爸爸和沃利叔叔教我如何跑步 |
[18:14] | and how to meditate, and all that’s great. | 以及如何冥想,这一切都很棒 |
[18:19] | Uncle Jay understood me. | 杰叔叔理解我 |
[18:22] | He was the first person that saw my impulsiveness | 他是第一个把我的冲动 |
[18:25] | as a strength and not as a weakness, | 作为一种力量而不是一种弱点的人 |
[18:27] | and he would literally tell me. | 他真的会告诉我 |
[18:29] | He’d say, “Bart, sometimes you have to take a risk. | 他会说,“巴特,有时你必须冒险 |
[18:34] | “Sometimes you have to go with your gut… | “有时你必须用你的直觉…… |
[18:38] | “and is it impulsive? Maybe. | “那是冲动吗?也许吧 |
[18:40] | But sometimes it’s right.” | 但有时是对的” |
[18:47] | He got me… | 他撑着我… |
[18:52] | And now he’s gone. | 现在他走了 |
[18:58] | – I know. | – 我知道 |
[19:00] | But you’ve still got me, and Mom, and Dad. | 但你还有我、妈妈和爸爸 |
[19:04] | – How can– can’t we just tell them | – 我们不能…不能告诉他们 |
[19:07] | what Godspeed did? | 神速做了什么吗? |
[19:09] | Like, I feel like if Dad knew, he would understand | 我觉得如果爸爸知道,他会理解 |
[19:11] | why it has to be me who takes him down. | 为什么要把他打倒的必须是我 |
[19:13] | – Because if we did that, we would be breaking | – 因为如果我们这样做,我们就违反了 |
[19:15] | the most important rule. – I know, I know. | 最重要的规则 – 我知道我知道 |
[19:17] | – I know, I know. I know, I know, I know. | – 我知道 |
[19:19] | – Look, Bart, | – 听着,巴特 |
[19:21] | Uncle Jay did say that stuff about taking risks, | 杰伊叔叔确实说过那些关于冒险的话 |
[19:24] | but if he were here now, seeing what we were up against, | 但如果他现在在这里,看到我们面对的是什么 |
[19:27] | what do you think he would want you to do? | 你认为他会希望你做什么? |
[19:32] | He’d tell me sometimes | 他有时会告诉我 |
[19:35] | you have to take your hat off. | 你必须摘下你的帽子 |
[19:51] | – See? I’m always right. | – 是吧?我一直都是对的 |
[19:54] | – Someti– You are sometimes right. | – 有时…你有时是对的 |
[19:59] | – Look, I will take Godspeed down for the both of us. | – 听着,我会为我们俩打败神速 |
[20:03] | I promise, | 我保证 |
[20:06] | but you just gotta stay here, okay? | 但你只需要留在这里,好吗? |
[20:21] | – Since the MAD 2.0 isn’t working, | – 由于MAD 2.0不起作用 |
[20:23] | we need to try another tactic. | 我们需要尝试另一种策略 |
[20:30] | – Does this remind you of anything? | – 这让你想起了什么吗? |
[20:33] | – This seems so familiar. | – 这似乎很熟悉 |
[20:45] | – Are you all right? | – 你没事儿吧? |
[20:49] | – Ever since I lost my memories, | – 自从我失去了记忆 |
[20:51] | I’ve been trying to understand who I am | 我一直试图了解我是谁 |
[20:53] | and how I ended up like this. | 以及我是如何变成这样的 |
[20:56] | I figured I must have had a breakdown. | 我想我一定是崩溃了 |
[20:59] | Maybe somewhere there’s a wife and kids | 也许某处有妻子和孩子 |
[21:02] | wondering what the hell happened to their dad. | 想知道他们的父亲到底发生了什么 |
[21:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:10] | Am I ever gonna know who I am? | 我会知道我是谁吗? |
[21:21] | – Come on. | 拜托 |
[21:23] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了? |
[21:26] | – So I finally finished the last tweak on the S.E.E. | 我终于完成了对太阳能加密引擎的最后一次调整 |
[21:28] | Now all that’s left to do | 现在剩下要做的就是 |
[21:30] | is to finish charging the solar panel, and voilà. | 完成对太阳能电池板的充电,瞧 |
[21:34] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[21:36] | My Pops would be so jazzed | 我老爸会很开心的 |
[21:38] | to know that this baby’s maiden voyage | 要知道这个宝贝的第一次 |
[21:40] | will be to take out psycho speedsters. | 交给了打败神经病高速能力者 |
[21:43] | You’re almost done, right? | 你快完成了,对吧? |
[21:45] | – How should I know? | – 我怎么知道? |
[21:50] | – Battery’s not even 10% charged yet. | – 电池还没有充满10% |
[21:53] | With your output capacity, | 以你的输出能力 |
[21:55] | it should be almost 89% charged by now. | 现在应该已经充电了近89% |
[22:00] | Allegra, are you okay? | 阿莱格拉,你还好吗? |
[22:03] | – Yeah. | – 是的 |
[22:05] | – Are you sure? | – 你确定吗? |
[22:06] | ‘Cause, like, you’ve been acting– | 因为,你一直表现得… |
[22:07] | – Chester, I’m fine. | – 切斯特,我很好 |
[22:10] | – More clones just showed up. Is your father’s device ready? | – 更多克隆体出现了,你老爸的设备准备好了吗? |
[22:12] | – Chester’s gadget, yes, but the battery needs recharging. | – 切斯特的小工具,是的,但电池需要充电 |
[22:16] | – It needs kinetic energy to power it, right? | – 它需要动能来驱动它,对吧? |
[22:17] | – Yeah. – Could it be any source? | – 是的 – 它可以是任何来源吗? |
[22:19] | – Theoretically yeah, but– – All right, stand back. | – 理论上是的,但是 – 好吧,退后一步 |
[22:25] | Well, hot damn. | 好吧,成功了 |
[22:26] | Yeah, it’s ready now. | 是的,现在已经准备好了 |
[22:28] | – I need you two on comms with Iris. | – 我需要你们两个和艾瑞斯通信 |
[22:31] | – Wait, Iris is back? – You heard him, let’s go. | – 等等,艾瑞斯回来了?- 你听到了,我们走吧 |
[22:43] | I’m in position. | 我就位了 |
[22:44] | – Nora, are you ready? | – 诺拉,你准备好了吗? |
[22:49] | – On my way with the guests of honor. | – 带着我们的客人在路上了 |
[22:55] | Now! | 现在! |
[23:04] | Holy shrap. It worked. | 我的天,成功了 |
[23:10] | – Uh, guys? | – 呃,伙计们? |
[23:11] | Sensors are picking up a massive increase | 传感器显示克隆体的动能 |
[23:13] | in the clones’ kinetic energy. | 正在大幅增长 |
[23:15] | They’re recharging. | 他们在充电 |
[23:21] | Nora? | 诺拉? |
[23:49] | Nora? Nora. | 诺拉?诺拉 |
[23:58] | – Flash, we gotta go. | – 闪电侠,我们得走了 |
[24:10] | – You sure you’re okay? | – 你确定你没事? |
[24:11] | – Dad, Mom, I’m fine. I swear. | – 爸爸,妈妈,我很好我发誓 |
[24:15] | So how did the Godspeeds recover so fast, | 那么神速们是怎么恢复得这么快的 |
[24:17] | let alone recharge themselves? | 更何况给自己充电? |
[24:19] | It’s like they got stronger all of a sudden. | 就好像一下子变强了一样 |
[24:22] | – I think I know how. | – 我想我知道为什么 |
[24:24] | Okay, so the S.E.E. battery | 好的,所以太阳能加密引擎电池 |
[24:26] | needed 700 nanometers of microwave energy | 需要 700 纳米的微波能量 |
[24:28] | to power the device, | 为设备供电 |
[24:30] | but the battery wasn’t charged by Allegra. | 但是电池并不是被阿莱格拉充电的 |
[24:32] | It was charged with… – My lightning. | 它是被… – 我的闪电充电的 |
[24:34] | – Which was equivalent to 5 billion nanometers of energy. | – 相当于50亿纳米的能量 |
[24:38] | – So Barry’s lightning supercharged the S.E.E. | – 所以巴里的闪电增强了太阳能加密引擎 |
[24:41] | – Yeah, when the Godspeeds were blasted, | – 是的,当神速被炸到时 |
[24:42] | they got a super dose of your Speed Force energy too. | 他们也获得了超级剂量的神速力能量 |
[24:45] | Barry, I am so sorry. | 巴里,我很抱歉 |
[24:47] | Look, I should have seen this coming, and I– | 听着,我早该预见到这一点,而我… |
[24:49] | – No, man. No. | 不,伙计不 |
[24:50] | You did everything right. This is not your fault. | 你做的一切都对,这不是你的错 |
[24:52] | – Okay, so how long until the next batch shows up? | – 好的,那么下一批要多久才会出现? |
[24:56] | – 45 minutes tops. | – 最多45分钟 |
[24:59] | But I’ll see if I can get my Pops’ device | 但我会看看我能不能让我老爸的设备 |
[25:00] | working again before then. | 在那之前再次工作 |
[25:02] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 好 – 好的 |
[25:07] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[25:09] | – Even if we get the S.E.E. working, | – 即使我们让太阳能加密引擎工作 |
[25:11] | we’re still outnumbered. | 我们仍然寡不敌众 |
[25:14] | We need reinforcements. | 我们需要增援 |
[25:15] | – Hell to the yeah you do. | – 是的,你需要 |
[25:19] | – How long were you listening? | – 你听了多久? |
[25:21] | – Not long. Not long. | – 不久不久 |
[25:23] | I mean, just long enough to hear that Dad | 我的意思是,刚好听到爸爸 |
[25:25] | finally realized that he should tag me in. | 终于意识到他应该带上我 |
[25:28] | – He meant me, dumbass. | – 他是说我,笨蛋 |
[25:29] | – No, I didn’t. – Wait, what? | – 不,我没有 – 等等,什么? |
[25:33] | – Nora, we almost died out there. | – 诺拉,我们差点死在那里 |
[25:35] | I couldn’t protect you. | 我没能保护你 |
[25:37] | I’m not putting you in that position again. | 我不会再把你放在那个位置上 |
[25:38] | – Yeah, but we didn’t die, and I can help. | – 是的,但我们没有死,我可以帮忙 |
[25:41] | Mom, a little backup here, please? | 妈妈,请给我一点支援好吗? |
[25:42] | – Nora, this war is unpredictable, | – 诺拉,这场战争是不可预测的 |
[25:44] | and it’s getting more dangerous. | 而且越来越危险 |
[25:45] | – What do you think Bart and I deal with | – 你觉得我和巴特会怎么处理 |
[25:47] | every day in 2049? | 2049年的每一天? |
[25:48] | – Yeah, come on. We’re heroes. | – 是啊,来吧,我们是英雄 |
[25:49] | Dangerous is, like, kind of part of the job. | 危险是工作的一部分 |
[25:51] | – Not this time. | – 这次不行 |
[25:52] | – You don’t just get to decide that. | – 你不能决定那个 |
[25:55] | I’m about to turn 30. | 我快30岁了 |
[25:58] | In four years. | 四年后 |
[26:00] | The point is, unlike Bart, | 关键是,与巴特不同 |
[26:02] | I’m the real adult. | 我是真正的成年人 |
[26:03] | – We’re your parents, and we’re saying right now | – 我们是你的父母,我们现在就说 |
[26:05] | you’re still not going out there. | 你还是不出去 |
[26:07] | – You can’t stop me from fighting. | – 你不能阻止我战斗 |
[26:08] | – Okay. Me either. | – 好的我也是 |
[26:09] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[26:11] | – Your father is right. | – 你父亲是对的 |
[26:12] | – Well, you can’t just send us back to 2049. | – 好吧,你不能把我们送回 2049 年 |
[26:15] | That’s not an option, | 那不是一个选项 |
[26:17] | and we’re not gonna go watch TV at Grandpa Joe’s. | 我们不会去乔爷爷家看电视 |
[26:19] | – We could always lock you in a pipeline cell | – 我们总是可以把你锁在一个管道监狱里 |
[26:21] | until this is all over. | 直到这一切结束 |
[26:23] | – You wouldn’t. | – 你不会 |
[26:25] | – We will if we have to. | – 如果必须的话,我们会的 |
[26:49] | – So battery’s not the problem. | – 所以电池不是问题 |
[26:54] | I checked the spectrum readings, | 我检查了光谱读数 |
[26:56] | and you’re not emitting microwaves. | 你没有发射微波 |
[27:01] | You’ve been blasting ultraviolet light, | 你一直在发射紫外线 |
[27:03] | like your cousin. | 就像你的表姐一样 |
[27:08] | As far as I know, | 据我所知 |
[27:10] | you only hit that range from channeling negative emotions, | 你只能达到引导负面情绪的范围 |
[27:14] | like anger or pain. | 比如愤怒或痛苦 |
[27:19] | Allegra, what’s going on? | 阿莱格拉,这是怎么回事? |
[27:23] | – Nothing. | – 没有什么 |
[27:26] | – Before, you said you nuked your coffee. | – 之前,你说你热了咖啡 |
[27:29] | It was ice cold. | 但那咖啡跟冰一样冷 |
[27:31] | And then you called me Chester. | 然后你叫我切斯特 |
[27:34] | You never call me Chester. | 你从不叫我切斯特 |
[27:40] | Did you get in a fight with Esperanza? | 你和埃斯佩兰萨吵架了吗? |
[27:42] | ‘Cause you can always patch that up. | 因为你们总是可以和好如初 |
[27:46] | – Not this time… | – 这次不行… |
[27:50] | Because she’s dead. | 因为她死了 |
[27:55] | – Allegra, I am–I’m so sorry. | – 阿莱格拉,我…我很抱歉 |
[27:59] | – It’s not your fault. It’s mine. | – 这不是你的错,是我的 |
[28:04] | Esperanza was my family, | 埃斯佩兰萨是我的家人 |
[28:06] | and I should have been there for her. | 我应该一直在她身边 |
[28:09] | Just like I should be able to charge this stupid thing, | 就像我应该可以为这个愚蠢的东西充电一样 |
[28:12] | but I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[28:14] | And now, more people are gonna get hurt, | 现在,更多的人会受到伤害 |
[28:16] | and it’s all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[28:18] | – It’s not… | – 不是… |
[28:31] | – This whole parenting thing is different this time around. | – 这一次整个父母事情都不一样了 |
[28:34] | – Yeah, I know. | – 是的,我知道 |
[28:37] | I always knew our kids would have a hard life | 我一直都知道我们的孩子会因为 |
[28:40] | being speedsters, but I never thought | 是高速能力者过得很艰难,但我从没想过 |
[28:44] | they’d have to deal with a Thawne of their own. | 他们不得不面对自己的思旺 |
[28:49] | It’s like there’s a curse on our family. | 就好像我们家受到了诅咒 |
[28:53] | I mean, tragedy follows us everywhere. | 我的意思是,悲剧无处不在 |
[28:57] | Maybe that’s our real legacy. | 也许这就是我们真正的遗产 |
[29:00] | – You don’t believe that. | – 不是的 |
[29:04] | – This all started the night Thawne killed my mom, | – 这一切都始于思旺杀了我妈妈的那个晚上 |
[29:07] | and I might not know where he is now, | 我可能不知道他现在在哪里 |
[29:09] | but our fight still isn’t over. | 但我们的战斗还没有结束 |
[29:11] | And in the other timeline, | 而在另一个时间线上 |
[29:13] | Nora’s Godspeed killed her best friend, Lia. | 诺拉的神速杀死了她最好的朋友莉亚 |
[29:16] | And now, I think this Godspeed killed someone Bart loved. | 现在,我认为这个神速杀死了巴特所爱的人 |
[29:23] | History’s repeating itself. | 历史正在重演 |
[29:35] | Iris, if we beat | 艾瑞斯,如果我们在2021年,这里 |
[29:37] | the Godspeed clones here, in 2021, | 击败神速的克隆体们 |
[29:40] | the real August Heart will never get his powers back. | 真正的奥格斯特 哈特就永远不会恢复他的力量 |
[29:42] | – Which means that when Nora and Bart go back to 2049, | – 这意味着当诺拉和巴特回到 2049 年时 |
[29:46] | there won’t be a Godspeed there to endanger them. | 那里不会有神速来危及他们 |
[29:49] | – We have to break the chain. | – 我们必须打破这个链接 |
[29:55] | – We will. | – 我们会的 |
[30:01] | – Okay, the rebel Godspeeds managed to hack | – 好吧,反抗军神速们成功入侵 |
[30:02] | S.T.A.R.’s communication systems | 星城实验室的通讯系统 |
[30:04] | and send a transmission. | 并发送了一些东西 |
[30:06] | – What does it say? | – 它说什么? |
[30:09] | – Flash. | – 闪电侠 |
[30:11] | Turn over the adversary now, | 交出我们的对手 |
[30:13] | or else the one he loves will die: | 否则他爱的人会死 |
[30:17] | Jay Garrick. | 杰伊·加里克 |
[30:29] | – What did Joan say? – It’s true. | – 琼怎么说?- 是真的 |
[30:31] | Jay got his speed back when the Speed Force was reborn. | 当神速力重生时,杰伊恢复了他的速度 |
[30:33] | – And then those clones took him. | – 然后那些克隆体带走了他 |
[30:35] | – They’re gonna kill Jay. – I won’t let them. | – 他们要杀了杰伊 – 我不会让他们 |
[30:38] | – Bart, we’ve got this under control. | – 巴特,我们已经控制住了 |
[30:40] | – No, you don’t. | – 不,你没有 |
[30:41] | – We’re working on a plan. Just give us some time. | – 我们正在制定一个计划,给我们一些时间 |
[30:43] | – We don’t have time, Dad! | – 我们没有时间,爸爸! |
[30:45] | – Guys, I’m triangulating | – 伙计们,我正在三角测量 |
[30:47] | the Godspeeds’ comm signals now. | 神速们的通讯信号 |
[30:50] | It came from Zauriel Cathedral on Morrison Ave. | 它来自莫里森大街的祖里尔大教堂 |
[30:53] | – Well, that’s where I’m going. – Bart, wait. | – 嗯,这就是我要去的地方 – 巴特,等等 |
[30:55] | Dad, they knew how Bart would react if they took Uncle Jay. | 爸爸,他们知道如果他们带走杰伊叔叔,巴特会作何反应 |
[30:59] | He knows he’s running into a trap, but he doesn’t care. | 他知道自己陷入了陷阱,但他不在乎 |
[31:01] | You have to stop him. You have to save him. | 你必须阻止他,你必须救他 |
[31:05] | – We have to save him. | – 我们必须救他 |
[31:21] | – Jay. | – 杰伊 |
[31:29] | I won’t let it happen again. | 我不会让它再次发生 |
[31:40] | – Your inability to suppress your rash nature | – 你无法抑制你的鲁莽本性 |
[31:44] | shall be your undoing. | 这将导致你的毁灭 |
[32:19] | – You want more speed? Come take mine. | – 你想要更快的速度吗?来拿我的 |
[32:22] | – Nora, what are you doing? | – 诺拉,你在做什么? |
[32:23] | – Buying you some time. Save Bart. | – 给你一些时间,救巴特 |
[32:28] | – His primal impulses killed him, | – 他的原始冲动杀死了他 |
[32:32] | and now he’s killed you too. | 现在他也杀了你 |
[33:02] | – Bart? Bart! | – 巴特?巴特! |
[33:06] | Can you hear me? Bart? | 你能听到我吗?巴特? |
[33:10] | – They’re right behind me. Bart? | – 他们就在我身后,巴特? |
[33:17] | – Get him out of here. – Yeah. | – 让他离开这里 – 好的 |
[33:19] | – That way. | – 那边 |
[33:22] | Okay. Put him down. | 好的,把他放下 |
[33:35] | – I say we give them heck, Flash. | – 我们让他们见鬼去吧,闪电侠 |
[33:38] | – On my mark. | – 听我号令 |
[33:46] | – I leave Central City for two seconds… | – 我才离开中城两秒钟… |
[33:55] | That won’t hold them much longer. | 这不会让他们定住多久 |
[33:58] | – Dad, Bart won’t wake up. | – 爸爸,巴特醒不来 |
[34:22] | – I should have stopped him from going. | – 我应该阻止他去 |
[34:24] | – Nora, this isn’t your fault. – Yes, it is. | – 诺拉,这不是你的错 – 是的 |
[34:26] | I’m his older sister. I’m supposed to keep him safe. | 我是他的姐姐,我应该保护他的安全 |
[34:30] | This is what Godspeed always does. | 这是神速一贯的做法 |
[34:33] | He always goes after the people we love the most. | 他总是追求我们最爱的人 |
[34:43] | – How’s he doing? | – 他怎么样? |
[34:44] | – He’s still unresponsive. | – 他仍然没有反应 |
[34:45] | Bart’s in some sort of deep comatose state. | 巴特处于某种深度昏迷状态 |
[34:48] | – The Godspeeds were feeding off me | – 神速们以我为食 |
[34:51] | when Bart turned up, | 当巴特出现时 |
[34:52] | and by the time they turned their sights on him, | 当他们把目光转向他时 |
[34:54] | I had nothing left in the tank. | 我就没事了 |
[34:57] | How’d you know how to stop them? | 你怎么知道怎么阻止他们? |
[35:00] | – Actually, it was my son’s idea. | – 实际上,这是我儿子的主意 |
[35:10] | I guess sometimes it pays to be impulsive. | 我想有时候冲动是值得的 |
[35:14] | – Can’t argue with that. | – 不能反驳 |
[35:15] | – Why hasn’t Bart’s speed healing kicked in? | – 为什么巴特的速度治疗还没有开始? |
[35:17] | – It has, but is Speed Force saturation’s | – 有是有,但神速力饱和度 |
[35:20] | so depleted that whatever speed he has left | 十分之低,以致于他剩下的神速力 |
[35:22] | is being used to keep him alive. | 都被用来支撑着他活着 |
[35:25] | I’ll keep monitoring him, | 我会一直关注他 |
[35:26] | but unfortunately, all we can do now is wait. | 但不幸的是,我们现在能做的就是等待 |
[35:35] | – I don’t know. | – 我不知道 |
[35:36] | Maybe if I would have gotten there faster, | 也许如果我能更快到达那里 |
[35:38] | Bart would be okay. | 巴特就会没事的 |
[35:39] | – No, you saved our butts. | – 不,你救了我们 |
[35:40] | – She’s right. It’s good to see you, man. | – 她是对的,很高兴见到你,伙计 |
[35:45] | – It’s good to see you. | – 很高兴见到你 |
[35:47] | Dig filled me in. | 迪哥告诉了我 |
[35:48] | I figured you could use a helping hand. | 我想我可以来帮帮你们 |
[35:51] | Jay Garrick. | 杰伊·加里克 |
[35:53] | Look at you getting your speed back. | 看看你,速度恢复了 |
[35:56] | And good timing too. – I’ll say. | 而且时机也很好 – 确实 |
[35:59] | – Listen, guys. | – 听着,伙计们 |
[36:01] | This war isn’t over, | 这场战争还没有结束 |
[36:02] | and now, there could be dozens | 现在,可能有几十个 |
[36:03] | or hundreds of those things on the way. | 或数百个神速在路上 |
[36:06] | – I’ll keep working on the S.E.E. | – 我会继续研究太阳能加密引擎 |
[36:10] | – Hey, how about we use those gauntlets | – 嘿,我们用那些护手怎么样 |
[36:12] | to fire another entropy trap? | 触发另一个熵陷阱? |
[36:14] | – Synthetic entropy trap. | – 合成熵陷阱 |
[36:15] | Unlike Time Trapper, mine are temporary, | 不像时陷者的,我这个是临时的 |
[36:18] | and the stronger these clones get, | 这些克隆体变得越强大 |
[36:20] | the faster they’re gonna break out of them. | 他们越快摆脱这陷阱 |
[36:22] | – So we don’t have a way to depower them. | – 所以我们没有办法削弱他们的力量 |
[36:23] | We don’t have a way to capture them. | 我们没有办法捕捉它们 |
[36:25] | What do we have? | 我们有什么? |
[36:26] | – We have August Heart, | – 我们有奥格斯特 哈特 |
[36:28] | and we know he went to the Flash Museum in 2049. | 我们知道他在 2049 年去了闪电侠博物馆 |
[36:31] | We just don’t know why. | 我们只是不知道为什么 |
[36:33] | But it must have something to do with why this war | 但这一定与这场战争 |
[36:35] | got started in the first place, | 最开始的起因有关 |
[36:37] | which means Heart has the answer | 这意味着哈特有答案 |
[36:40] | locked inside his mind. | 但锁在他的脑海里 |
[36:42] | I need to unlock it. | 我需要解锁它 |
[36:46] | What about the neural hypercollider? | 神经超级对撞机呢? |
[36:48] | I mean, we used it to project | 我们用它来投影过 |
[36:50] | my consciousness into the future. | 我的意识进入未来 |
[36:51] | – So maybe it could project | – 所以也许它可以投射 |
[36:52] | your consciousness into Heart’s mind. | 你的意识进入哈特的头脑 |
[36:54] | – So you want to go inside the mind of a psychopath? | – 所以你想进入一个神经病的内心吗? |
[36:58] | – It’s the only option we have left. | – 这是我们剩下的唯一选择 |
[36:59] | – If I readjust the tachyon booster | – 如果我用神经纤维外壳 |
[37:02] | with a neuro-fiber housing, I think it could work, kid. | 重新调整快子助推器,我认为它可行,孩子 |
[37:06] | – Can you guys take care of things in the field | – 你们能照顾好外面的事情吗? |
[37:08] | while I’m in there? – Of course. | 当我不在时?- 当然 |
[37:10] | Central City’s my hometown. I’m not losing her that easy. | 中城是我的家,我没那么容易失去她 |
[37:12] | – Me too; I’m ready to kick some fakester butt. | – 我也是,我正准备去干掉一些坏蛋 |
[37:16] | – All right. Good. | – 好的好的 |
[37:17] | I need you guys to protect this city | 当我去结束这场战斗时 |
[37:20] | while I finish this fight. | 我需要你们保护这座城市 |
[37:24] | – So you gonna talk about it? | – 所以你要谈谈吗? |
[37:28] | – Talk about what? | – 谈什么? |
[37:29] | – That Creyke said that he saw you die. | – 那个克雷克说他看到你死了 |
[37:31] | – Just drop it, West. | – 别管了 韦斯特 |
[37:34] | I spent years letting Adam haunt me | 这么多年来亚当一直困扰着我 |
[37:37] | for the pain that he caused, | 因为他造成的痛苦 |
[37:38] | the lives he took. | 以及他夺走的生命 |
[37:43] | Now I can put it behind me | 现在我终于可以把它抛在脑后 |
[37:44] | and get back to doing my job. | 然后回到我的工作中 |
[37:49] | – My God. | – 天哪 |
[37:56] | – What the hell? | – 我勒个去? |
[37:57] | – Looks like the whole city’s trying to leave town. | – 看起来整个城市的人们都在试图离开 |
[38:01] | Kramer, watch out! | 克莱默,小心! |
[38:08] | Oh! | 哦! |
[38:11] | – That was close. | – 差一点 |
[38:28] | – As soon as I flip the collider, | – 一旦我翻转对撞机 |
[38:30] | your synaptic pathways will open, | 你的突触通路将打开 |
[38:32] | and then Ms. Horton will guide your consciousness into his. | 然后霍顿女士会引导你的意识进入他的 |
[38:36] | – Don’t worry. | – 别担心 |
[38:38] | I am gonna be right here with you the whole time. | 我会一直在这里陪着你 |
[38:42] | – Barry, I know | – 巴里,我知道 |
[38:44] | this August Heart seems harmless, | 这个奥格斯特 哈特似乎无害 |
[38:46] | but the real August Heart is locked away inside of his mind. | 但真正的哈特被锁在他的脑海里 |
[38:50] | From what we know– – He’s a monster. | 据我们所知…他是个怪物 |
[38:55] | – Be careful. | – 小心 |
[38:59] | – The collider’s primed. | – 对撞机已准备就绪 |
[39:03] | – Ms. Horton? | – 霍顿女士? |
[39:06] | – I’m ready. | – 我准备好了 |
[39:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:24] | August? | 奥格斯特? |
[39:27] | If you’re not comfortable with this, you don’t have to do it. | 如果你感到不舒服,可以不必这样做 |
[39:32] | – It’s okay. | – 没关系 |
[39:35] | I need to know who I am, | 我需要知道我是谁 |
[39:38] | even if it’s someone I despise. | 即使是我鄙视的人 |
[39:42] | – Yeah. | – 好 |
[39:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:57] | – Barry’s synapses are ready for transference. | – 巴里的突触已准备好进行转移 |
[40:05] | – Barry, follow my voice. | – 巴里,跟随我的声音 |
[40:22] | – Flash. | – 闪电侠 |
[40:41] | – I’ve been here before. | – 我以前来过这里 |
[40:44] | – No, you have not. | – 不,你没有 |
[40:47] | This is my mind. | 这是我的思想 |
[40:50] | My place. | 我的地方 |
[40:52] | My future sanctum. | 我未来的圣殿 |
[40:58] | – Heart? | – 哈特? |
[40:59] | – Congratulations. | – 恭喜 |
[41:01] | You finally found me. | 你终于找到我了 |
[41:04] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[41:07] | – You knew I was coming. | – 你知道我要来 |
[41:09] | – Actually, I expected you | – 其实,我还指望着你 |
[41:12] | a lot sooner, | 再早一点来 |
[41:13] | but hey, we can’t all be overachievers. | 但是,嘿,我们不可能都是超级成功者 |
[41:17] | You must have so many questions. | 你一定有很多问题 |
[41:21] | Good thing I have all the answers. | 好在我有所有的答案 |
[41:25] | This is gonna be so much fun. | 这会很有趣 |
[42:06] | – Greg, move your head. | – 格雷格,移动你的头 |