时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | – Look at them praying for a miracle that isn’t coming. | – 看看他们,正在祈祷一个根本不会到来的奇迹 |
[00:20] | Who knows, maybe it’s my curse | 谁知道呢,也许我被诅咒了 |
[00:23] | to leave one betrayal behind, | 把一次背叛抛在脑后 |
[00:25] | only to find a greater one here amongst the stars? | 却在这群星中被更深地背叛? |
[00:29] | They could’ve stopped this, | 他们本来可以阻止的 |
[00:32] | but none of them had the strength to do | 但他们都没有能力去做 |
[00:34] | what must be done, | 这件事情 |
[00:35] | but I do. | 但是我可以 |
[01:15] | – So what’s it like walking to go get coffee | – 走路去喝咖啡是什么感觉 |
[01:18] | when you can run 4,000 miles an hour? | 当你一个小时可以跑四千英里的时候? |
[01:21] | – It’s nice slowing down every once and a while, | – 偶尔放慢速度很不错 |
[01:22] | even for the Flash. | 即使是闪电侠也是 |
[01:24] | Is Frost joining us? – No. | 冰霜来吗?- 不 |
[01:26] | Last night I sent her on a two-week “Eat, Pray, Love” tour | 昨晚我送她参加为期两周的“美食、祈祷、爱”之旅 |
[01:28] | because she’s still pining over Mark Blaine. | 因为她还在怀念马克·布莱恩 |
[01:31] | – I thought she was mad at him all summer. | – 我以为她整个夏天都在生他的气 |
[01:33] | – And fall, but she still misses him | – 秋天也还在,但她仍然想念他 |
[01:35] | even though I told her | 即使我告诉她 |
[01:37] | he’s a jerk who is never gonna change. | 他是一个永远不会改变的混蛋 |
[01:38] | – Let me guess, she didn’t care? | – 让我猜猜,她不在乎? |
[01:40] | – Yep, she said, | – 是的,她说 |
[01:41] | “The heart wants what the heart wants.” | “心所欲为 ” |
[01:43] | – She’s always been such a romantic. | – 她总是那么浪漫 |
[01:51] | – I have learned one thing | – 我学到了一件事 |
[01:52] | watching Frost go through all of this. | 看着冰霜经历了这一切 |
[01:54] | For the first time since Ronnie passed, | 这是罗尼去世后的第一次 |
[01:58] | I think I’m really ready to get back out there. | 我想我真的准备好回到那里了 |
[02:02] | I’m gonna start dating again. | 我又要开始约会了 |
[02:04] | – That’s awesome. I’m really happy for you. | – 棒极了 我真的为你感到高兴 |
[02:07] | – Thank you. | – 谢谢 |
[02:08] | Now, if I could just get some oat milk for my coffee. | 现在,我想可以为我的咖啡加点燕麦牛奶 |
[02:13] | – Two bullet trains on the Calvert railway | – 卡尔弗特铁路上的两列子弹头列车 |
[02:15] | are gonna collide. – Barry, | 马上要碰撞在一起了 – 巴里 |
[02:16] | that’s 50 miles south of Keystone City. | 那是钥石市以南 50 英里的地方 |
[02:17] | – Yeah. | – 是的 |
[02:38] | – Ladies and gentlemen, authorities are now confirming | – 女士们先生们,当局正在确认 |
[02:40] | that despite a massive explosion, | 尽管发生了大规模的爆炸 |
[02:42] | caused by today’s railway accident, | 由于今天的铁路事故 |
[02:45] | no lives were lost during this horrific event. | 在这场可怕的事件中没有人丧生 |
[02:49] | It appears our city has the Flash to thank once more. | 看来我们的城市再次感谢闪电侠 |
[02:56] | – That was amazing. | – 那太精彩了 |
[02:58] | You got everyone to safety in what, 20 seconds? | 你用了多久把每个人都送到安全的地方,20 秒? |
[03:01] | – 12, actually. | – 12秒,实际上 |
[03:03] | Try your coffee. | 试试你的咖啡 |
[03:09] | – Wow, you have seriously leveled up. | – 哇,你真的升级了 |
[03:12] | If only you could teach Frost how to do the same. | 如果你能教冰霜如何做同样的事情就好了 |
[03:14] | I mean, bypassing anyone who calls themselves Chillblaine, | 我的意思是,绕过任何自称冻疮的人 |
[03:17] | I think, would save for a lot of heartbreak. | 我想,不会那么心碎 |
[03:19] | – I mean, Frost dating anybody is a first for her. | – 我的意思是,冰霜和任何人约会对她来说都是第一次 |
[03:22] | Right? And everybody you dated before Ronnie, | 对?还有你在罗尼之前约会过的每个人 |
[03:25] | I’m guessing, that was you leveling up. | 我猜,那是你升级了 |
[03:27] | You know, it’s a process. | 你知道,这是一个过程 |
[03:29] | Maybe just give Frost space to do the same. | 也许只是给冰霜空间来做同样的事情 |
[03:34] | – Captain Kramer, while supportive | – 克莱默队长,我虽然支持 |
[03:36] | of your transparency, you have been criticized | 你的发言,但你被批评了 |
[03:39] | for your decision to disband the city’s meta-task force. | 因为你决定解散城市的变种人特别行动队 |
[03:41] | Some people thinking that it will | 有些人认为它会 |
[03:43] | increase meta-crime across the city. | 增加整个城市的变种犯罪 |
[03:45] | Do you care to comment? | 你介意评论吗? |
[03:46] | – Once I came to terms with being a meta, | – 在我接受了我也是个变种人的事实后 |
[03:50] | it helped me realize how important it is | 它帮助我意识到 |
[03:53] | for everyone in Central City to receive | 让中心城的每个人都能受到 |
[03:56] | equal protections under the same laws. | 同等法律下的平等保护的重要性 |
[03:58] | – So you felt as though the meta-task force | – 所以你觉得变种人特别行动队 |
[04:01] | was unfairly targeting | 被不公平地瞄准为 |
[04:02] | marginalized sections of the populace. | 被边缘化的人群 |
[04:04] | – Yes. | – 是的 |
[04:05] | Which is why its time has passed. | 这就是为什么它的时代已经过去了 |
[04:07] | – All right, thank you, Captain Kramer. | – 好的,谢谢你,克莱默队长 |
[04:09] | This is Iris West-Allen for “Citizentopia.” | 这里是艾瑞斯 韦斯特-艾伦的“公民托邦” |
[04:12] | Thank you for listening. | 谢谢你的聆听 |
[04:14] | That was great. | 那很棒 |
[04:16] | – It was great. Come in. | – 太棒了 进来吧 |
[04:17] | Allegra, you remember Captain Kramer. | 阿莱格拉,你记得克莱默队长 |
[04:19] | – Hi. | – 你好 |
[04:21] | Well, I’ll–I have an appointment | 嗯,我会——我跟与辛格队长 |
[04:23] | with Chief Singh, so…thanks. | 有约,所以……我先告辞了 |
[04:26] | – You wanted to see me? | – 你想见我吗? |
[04:28] | – Yes, so the last six months have been pretty intense. | – 是的,过去六个月非常紧张 |
[04:32] | – I’ll say. We have three new reporters, | – 我们有三位新记者 |
[04:34] | an IT intern, and an office manager now. | 一位 IT 实习生,还有一位办公室经理 |
[04:37] | Plus, online circulation’s over two million, | 再加上网上发行量超过200万 |
[04:40] | and your new podcast is frickin’ brilliant. | 你的新播客非常棒 |
[04:42] | – Thank you. – Oh, | – 谢谢 – 哦 |
[04:43] | we need faster Internet. | 我们需要更快的互联网 |
[04:45] | Should we call the new landlord? | 我们应该打电话给新房东吗? |
[04:46] | – Sue Dearbon bought the building. | – 苏 迪尔绷买下了这栋建筑 |
[04:48] | I think we can fix our own Internet. | 我认为我们可以修复我们自己的互联网 |
[04:50] | – Roger that, | – 收到 |
[04:52] | but seriously, I just don’t see how you do it all | 但说真的,我只是不明白你是怎么做到的 |
[04:54] | and still find time for an op-ed each week. | 并且仍然每周抽出时间进行专栏 |
[04:55] | – Well, I can’t. | – 嗯,我不能 |
[04:57] | So the bullpen needs a supervising editor, | 所以牛棚需要一个监督编辑 |
[04:59] | someone who decides which stories we cover | 决定我们报道哪些故事的人 |
[05:01] | and then assigns and pre-edits copy, | 然后分配和预编辑副本 |
[05:03] | which is why I am promoting you. | 这就是为什么我要提拔你 |
[05:07] | – Wh–Iris… | – 什–艾瑞斯… |
[05:10] | I’ve barely been staff for a year. | 我才当你的员工不到一年 |
[05:12] | I–I’m not ready for that. | 我——我还没准备好 |
[05:14] | – Well, I think you are. | – 好吧,我认为你准备好了 |
[05:16] | – Well, you do realize you have people on staff now | – 嗯,你确实意识到你现在拥有 |
[05:18] | who are more qualified to handle that sort of thing. | 更有资格处理那种事情的员工 |
[05:20] | I mean, Vanya? | 比如说,万尼亚? |
[05:22] | She’s got 10 years of experience under her belt. | 她拥有 10 年的经验 |
[05:24] | Or that annoying Taylor just graduated summa cum laude | 或者那个烦人的泰勒,刚刚以优异成绩毕业于 |
[05:26] | from Barnard College. Even the old guy | 巴纳德学院 连老头子 |
[05:29] | was a war correspondent in Beirut. | 都是贝鲁特的战地记者 |
[05:30] | – Aariz is my age. | – 阿瑞兹跟我一样大 |
[05:33] | Girl. | 美女 |
[05:38] | Look, now that we’re CC Citizen Media, | 听着,现在我们是 中城公民媒体 |
[05:41] | I am busier with more and more administrative duties. | 我越来越忙于执行越来越多的行政工作 |
[05:44] | – Iris, are you sure? | – 艾瑞斯,你确定吗? |
[05:46] | – You got this. I believe in you. | – 你可以的 我相信你 |
[05:53] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[05:55] | – A candlelit pizza dinner | – 烛光披萨晚餐 |
[05:57] | from our favorite place in Milan. | 从我们在米兰最喜欢的地方 |
[05:59] | – Oh, thank God. I was too tired to cook. | – 哦,感谢上帝 我做饭太累了 |
[06:02] | – I can’t imagine why. | – 我无法想象为什么 |
[06:04] | Team Citizen has been in overdrive these days. | 这些天,公民队一直处于超速状态 |
[06:07] | Plus, Deon’s still helping to stabilize | 此外,迪恩仍在帮助稳定 |
[06:09] | your temporal sickness with regular treatments. | 定期治疗你的定期疾病 |
[06:11] | It’s a lot to handle. | 有很多事情要处理 |
[06:13] | – I told you, I’m fine. | – 我告诉过你,我很好 |
[06:14] | Plus, you’re not exactly | 另外,你不完全是 |
[06:16] | an underachiever yourself, Flash. | 后进生,闪电侠 |
[06:17] | Nice work at Calvert Railway. – Thanks. | 在卡尔弗特铁路上干得不错 – 谢谢 |
[06:20] | – I guess we both earned a night off. | – 我想我们都赚了一个晚上的假 |
[06:21] | – And without kids too. | – 也没有孩子 |
[06:23] | I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’s great | 我的意思是,不要误会我的意思,这很棒 |
[06:25] | having Bart and Nora stop in all the time from 2049. | 让巴特和诺拉停在 2049 年 |
[06:27] | – But if we’re ever gonna have a baby… | – 但如果我们要生孩子… |
[06:29] | – Uh-huh. | – 嗯 |
[06:30] | – We need some alone time, Mr. Allen. | – 我们需要一些独处的时间,艾伦先生 |
[06:32] | – Mm-hmm. | – 嗯嗯 |
[06:36] | – Great. – Yeah. | – 真好 – 是的 |
[06:39] | Ray? – In the flesh. | 雷?- 正是本人 |
[06:43] | – What–what brings you to Central City? | – 什么—是什么让你来到中城? |
[06:46] | – Oh, well you guys said I could always crash here | – 哦,你们说我随时可以来这里 |
[06:48] | if ever I was in town, and I’m here attending CCTC, | 如果我在城里,我在这里参加 中城科技展 |
[06:51] | but my hotel was overbooked. And it’s impossible | 但我的酒店被超额预订了 而且在最后一刻 |
[06:54] | to get a conference hotel room at the last minute. | 开到一个会议酒店房间是不可能的 |
[06:56] | So I figured I’d take you up on your very kind offer. | 所以我想我会接受你非常友好的提议 |
[06:59] | – Oh, that makes sense. – Does it? | – 哦,合理 – 是嘛? |
[07:03] | – Are you guys having pizza? – Um… | – 你们吃披萨吗?- 嗯… |
[07:05] | – Is it gluten free? | – 不含麸质吗? |
[07:06] | – No, it’s from Italy. – Oh. | – 不,它来自意大利 – 哦 |
[07:09] | – So where is Nora? | – 那么诺拉在哪里? |
[07:11] | Did she come with you? | 她跟你一起来的吗? |
[07:12] | – No, she’s saving the world | – 不,她在拯救世界 |
[07:14] | one kid at a time and loving it. | 一次一个孩子,还挺喜欢的 |
[07:18] | Am…am I interrupting? | 我……是不是打扰了? |
[07:20] | – No. – Never. | – 没有 永不 |
[07:22] | – Really? Great! | – 真的?真好! |
[07:23] | So is this a sofa bed, | 所以这是一张沙发床 |
[07:25] | or, like, a sheets and blankets on top sort of thing? | 或者,比如,在最上面放一张床单和毯子? |
[07:28] | – Uh, there is a guest bedroom at the top of the stairs. | – 呃,楼梯顶部有一间客房 |
[07:31] | – Ah, you guys are the best. | – 啊,你们是最棒的 |
[07:33] | I’ll get the rest of my bags later. | 我稍后会拿我剩下的包 |
[07:35] | both: Okay. | 好的 |
[07:39] | – I thought he could shrink things. | – 我以为他可以缩小东西 |
[07:40] | – Yeah. | – 是的 |
[07:44] | – Truck’s at the loading dock. | – 卡车在装卸码头 |
[07:45] | – Copy that. | – 收到 |
[07:46] | Transport team’s here. | 运输队来了 |
[07:49] | What the hell? | 我勒个去? |
[08:02] | – In three seconds, the two on the outside | 三秒之内,前面的两人 |
[08:04] | will draw their weapons and advance | 会拔出武器前进 |
[08:05] | while the other two hold their positions. | 而另外两人则坚守岗位 |
[08:08] | Jack, you’re up. | 杰克,到你了 |
[08:14] | – I could’ve melted your faces instead. | – 我本来可以融化你的脸的 |
[08:16] | Guess you drew a lucky hand. | 看来你有一只幸运的手 |
[08:19] | – Ooh, their minds are full of fear, Ten. | – 哦,他们的心中充满了恐惧,十 |
[08:21] | Show them who has the winning hand. | 向他们展示谁有获胜的手 |
[08:28] | – Jackpot. | – 中大运了 |
[08:29] | – Oh, crap. | – 哦,完蛋了 |
[08:30] | – My King, you know the drill. | – 我的国王,你知道的 |
[08:44] | – Guess he folded. – Well, that’s no fun. | – 我猜他弃牌了 – 好吧,这不好玩 |
[08:46] | – Either way, that was damn fine work, | – 无论怎样,我们配合的真他妈好 |
[08:52] | my Queen. | 我的王后 |
[08:55] | – Well it’s easy | – 嗯,这很容易 |
[08:56] | when you can see each card before it’s dealt. | 当您可以在发牌前看到每张牌时 |
[09:00] | – My Queen. | – 我的王后 |
[09:13] | – Now what? | – 怎么办? |
[09:17] | – We raise the stakes. | – 我们提高赌注 |
[09:27] | – There you go, Iris. | – 给你,艾瑞斯 |
[09:30] | – Uh, Ray, how often do you talk to Sara | – 呃,雷,你多久和萨拉说话一次 |
[09:33] | and all the other Legends? | 和所有其他传奇(指明日传奇中的其它角色)? |
[09:35] | – Well, not very often. | – 嗯,不经常 |
[09:37] | Nate and I do have a standing drinks night once a month, | 内特和我每个月都会有一个喝酒之夜 |
[09:40] | but he’s rarely in the same century or year. | 但他很少跟我在同一世纪或同一年 |
[09:44] | Yeah, that may be why I haven’t heard from him lately. | 是的,这可能就是我最近没有他的消息的原因 |
[09:46] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | – 抱歉 – 没关系 |
[09:49] | Kind of. | 算是没关系吧 |
[09:50] | Yeah, it was really hard leaving the Legends, | 是的,离开明日传奇真的很难 |
[09:53] | but since then, Nora and I have been more connected than ever. | 但从那以后,诺拉和我的联系比以往任何时候都更加紧密 |
[09:58] | And, uh, you know I’ve been able to | 而且,呃,你知道我已经能够 |
[10:00] | get back to my other true love, pure research. | 找回我的另一个真爱,纯粹的研究 |
[10:03] | Plus, my life’s more balanced now. | 另外,我现在的生活更加平衡了 |
[10:05] | It’s not just, “I’m the Atom” and science takes a backseat. | 不仅仅是“我是原子侠”,而科学处于次要地位 |
[10:08] | You know? So uh, yeah. | 你懂?所以嗯,是的 |
[10:10] | To, uh–to second acts. | 敬——敬第二行动 |
[10:13] | both: I’ll get it. | 我去吧 |
[10:17] | – This year’s legacy honoree in the house. | – 今年的遗产获奖者在房子里 |
[10:20] | – Hey, Chester, yeah. Come on in. | – 嘿,切斯特,是的 进来 |
[10:21] | – Okay. | – 好的 |
[10:22] | – Chester, Ray. Ray, Chester. | – 切斯特,雷 雷,切斯特 |
[10:24] | – Ah, so you’re the new team tech genius. | – 啊,原来你是新的团队技术天才 |
[10:27] | Nice to meet you, Chester. | 很高兴认识你,切斯特 |
[10:29] | – Likewise. I’ve been a big fan of yours | – 同样地 我一直是你的忠实粉丝 |
[10:31] | ever since reading your papers on quantum qubits. | 自从阅读您关于量子量子位的论文以来 |
[10:33] | – So you’re pretty stoked about the Con this year, huh? | – 所以你对今年的大会很感兴趣,是吧? |
[10:35] | – Oh, are you kidding me? | – 哦,你在开玩笑吗? |
[10:36] | Ever since I found out you were gonna be | 自从我发现你会成为 |
[10:38] | this year’s legacy honoree, I, kind of, took the liberty | 今年的遗产获奖者,我有点冒昧 |
[10:40] | of signing up to be the CCTC volunteer. | 报名成为中城科技展志愿者 |
[10:45] | I’m gonna be your liaison for the entire event. | 我将成为你整个活动的联络人 |
[10:48] | If that’s–if that’s cool? Like, if you’re– | 如果那是—如果那很酷?比如,如果你— |
[10:50] | like, if you’re all right? – Sounds great. | 比如,如果你没事?- 听起来不错 |
[10:52] | – Cool ’cause I already have | – 很酷,因为我已经有了 |
[10:54] | your whole itinerary planned to sweet perfection. | 您的整个行程计划完美 |
[10:57] | – So um, I’m late for work. | – 嗯,我上班迟到了 |
[11:00] | So Ray, Chester, I’ll pop by the convention center later. | 所以雷,切斯特,我稍后会去会议中心 |
[11:03] | See ya. I gotta go. – Don’t you dare. | 拜拜 我要走了 – 你怎么敢 |
[11:06] | – Ah, he forgot his breakfast. | – 啊,他忘记吃早餐了 |
[11:10] | – And that’s a bracelet. | – 那是一个手镯 |
[11:11] | Uh, you know what? I have to go, too. | 嗯,你知道吗?我也得走了 |
[11:13] | Deadlines. | 截止日期 |
[11:14] | Uh, you got the list of questions | 呃,你有问题清单给 |
[11:15] | for the interview later, right? – Sure do. | 以后面试吧?- 当然 |
[11:17] | See you at 4:00. | 4:00 见 |
[11:22] | – Heard some paroled ex-cons | – 听说一些假释的前罪犯 |
[11:24] | went shopping without their wallets. | 搞了一手零元购? |
[11:25] | – OG meta-criminals, actually. | – 实际上是老的变种罪犯 |
[11:27] | Jack, Ten, King, and the Queen, | 杰克、十、国王和王后 |
[11:31] | call themselves the Royal Flush Gang. | 称自己为同花顺帮 |
[11:33] | They were Central City’s very first meta-threat. | 它们是中城的第一个变种威胁 |
[11:36] | – You work that case, too? | – 你也处理那个案子吗? |
[11:37] | – Actually, no. | – 实际上,没有 |
[11:38] | The first time they pulled a job, I was… | 他们第一次犯事的时候,我… |
[11:45] | Kind of under the weather. | 没什么状态 |
[11:47] | It’s weird. Their MO is | 有点奇怪 他们之前只是 |
[11:49] | stealing cash from casinos, not microchips. | 从赌场窃取现金,而不是微芯片 |
[11:54] | – Well, at least no one was killed. | – 好吧,至少没有人被杀 |
[11:57] | This time. | 这次 |
[11:59] | – Everything okay, Captain? | – 一切都好吗,队长? |
[12:03] | – This is the kind of case | – 就是这种情况 |
[12:04] | the meta-task force would’ve been assigned to. | 本来变种人特别行动队应该负责的 |
[12:08] | – Um, so your mimic powers– | – 嗯,所以你的模仿能力 |
[12:12] | how exactly do they work? | 它们究竟是如何工作的? |
[12:14] | – They only activate in times of stress, | – 他们只在有压力的时候激活 |
[12:17] | when my adrenaline spikes, and the effects are temporary. | 当我的肾上腺素飙升时,影响是暂时的 |
[12:20] | – That’s good to–yeah. | – 那很好, 是的 |
[12:25] | – Allen, does me being a meta | – 艾伦,我变成变种人了 |
[12:27] | make working for me more difficult? | 让你为我工作变得更加困难了吗? |
[12:29] | – No, ma’am. | – 不,女士 |
[12:31] | It’s already tough enough as it is. | 它已经足够艰难了 |
[12:36] | I’ll let you know as soon as I find something. | 我一找到东西就告诉你 |
[12:39] | – Good. | – 好的 |
[12:46] | – So I’ve gone over everyone’s ideas, and they’re great, | – 所以我已经研究了每个人的想法,他们很棒 |
[12:49] | but what I’d like to do is start | 但我想从昨晚 |
[12:51] | with last night’s break-in at Mercury Labs. | 有人闯入水星实验室开始 |
[12:55] | – It’s not news, not in this city. | – 这不是新闻,在这个城市不是 |
[12:58] | – It’s a high-tech theft at a huge R&D corporation. | – 这是一家大型研发公司的高科技盗窃案 |
[13:01] | – Which happens all the time in this town. | – 这在这个镇上一直发生 |
[13:03] | Was anyone killed… – No. | 有没有人被杀… – 没有 |
[13:05] | – Was the Flash involved… – No, he isn’t. | – 是否涉及闪电侠… – 不,他没有 |
[13:07] | – Tragedy sells papers, folks. – But– | – 卖不出报纸,伙计们 – 但 |
[13:08] | – Sorry. – That’s not the point. | – 对不起 – 这不是重点 |
[13:10] | – We should look into the rumors of embezzlement | – 我们应该调查市长挪用公款 |
[13:11] | inside the mayor’s office. | 的传言 |
[13:13] | Scooping a major scandal before our competition… | 在我们的比赛之前挖出一个重大丑闻…… |
[13:15] | – Will make Iris happy. | – 会让艾瑞斯开心 |
[13:16] | Get in touch with someone at the mayor’s office. | 与市长办公室的人取得联系 |
[13:18] | – I got 1,000 words to finish | – 我有 1,000 字要完成 |
[13:19] | on the Sharks’ new GM for Iris, too. | 鲨鱼队的新总经理艾瑞斯也是如此 |
[13:21] | – Wait, what 1,000 words? | – 等等,什么 1000 字? |
[13:22] | – Well, I know the mayor’s executive assistant. | – 嗯,我认识市长的行政助理 |
[13:24] | We were in the same undergrad sorority… | 我们在同一个本科生联谊会… |
[13:25] | – I need someone on this Mercury break-in. | – 我需要有人参与这次水星实验室闯入报道 |
[13:27] | – So she’ll tell me everything. – Uh, Vanya, | – 所以她会告诉我一切 – 呃,万尼亚 |
[13:29] | I really need you to run with this tech heist. | 我真的需要你跟我一起做这个技术抢劫 |
[13:32] | – I’m gonna follow up on the Calvert collision this morning. | – 我不如跟进早上那起卡尔弗特碰撞事件 |
[13:35] | My source in the county planner’s office | 我在县规划办公室的消息来源 |
[13:36] | says it’s gonna cost several million to repair the damage. | 说修复损坏将花费数百万美元 |
[13:39] | Talk about a budget crisis. | 预算危机 |
[13:41] | Plus, that is what Iris would want. | 另外,这正是艾瑞斯想要的 |
[13:44] | – Iri–hold on. Wait, you guys. | – 艾瑞 – 等等 等等,你们 |
[13:49] | Seriously? | 认真的? |
[13:53] | – We found this at the train collision site. | – 我们在火车碰撞现场发现了这个 |
[13:55] | – I thought Kramer had you working | – 我以为克莱默让你专注于 |
[13:57] | on the Mercury heist instead? | 那起水星抢劫案中? |
[13:59] | – Uh, yeah. I am. – You are, | – 嗯,是的 我正在 – 你是 |
[14:01] | but you think that it’s related to the Calvert train collision? | 但你认为这与卡尔弗特火车相撞有关吗? |
[14:05] | – I will know in a minute. | – 一会我就知道了 |
[14:07] | While working evidence from the Mercury Labs heist, | 在处理水星实验室抢劫案的证据时, |
[14:10] | I found charred marks on the guard’s weapons, | 我在守卫的武器上发现了烧焦的痕迹 |
[14:12] | marks exactly like those. | 标记完全像那些 |
[14:15] | Yeah, I was right. | 是的,我是对的 |
[14:17] | Heat signature’s the same | 热签名是一样的 |
[14:19] | as the burn marks on the weapons at Mercury Labs. | 作为水星实验室武器上的烧伤痕迹 |
[14:21] | Laser burns delivered with pinpoint precision, | 激光烧伤 可以精确定位 |
[14:24] | Jack’s trademarks. | 杰克的商标 |
[14:26] | – Okay, okay. | – 好吧好吧 |
[14:28] | Even if it is the Royal Flush Gang | 就算是同花顺帮 |
[14:30] | behind all of this, why? | 这一切的背后,为什么? |
[14:32] | Why would they go through all the trouble | 他们为什么要经历所有的麻烦 |
[14:34] | of causing a massive railway collision | 导致大规模铁路碰撞 |
[14:38] | when they haven’t even stolen anything yet? | 当他们还没有偷东西的时候? |
[14:40] | – I asked myself that, too. | – 我也这样问自己 |
[14:42] | Then I found out what was being carried in this case. | 然后我发现了这个案例中携带的东西 |
[14:45] | A bleeding-edge beryllium core | 最前沿的铍核 |
[14:47] | which is a highly unstable power source. | 这是一种高度不稳定的能源 |
[14:51] | – And that’s what caused the trains to explode. | – 这就是导致火车爆炸的原因 |
[14:52] | – No. A beryllium-based detonation | – 不 基于铍的爆炸 |
[14:54] | would’ve leveled a surrounding 10-mile radius. | 会平整周围 10 英里的半径 |
[15:00] | The core wasn’t in the case when the trains collided. | 火车相撞时,核心不在这种情况下 |
[15:01] | – Which means, the real question is, | – 这意味着,真正的问题是, |
[15:04] | why is the Royal Flush Gang | 为什么是同花顺帮 |
[15:05] | changing their MO to become tech thieves? | 改变他们的动机成为技术窃贼? |
[15:12] | Korber, what’s going on? | 科伯,这是怎么回事? |
[15:14] | – Iron Heights just lost power for three seconds, | – 铁山监狱刚刚断电了三秒钟 |
[15:16] | during which every cell door unlocked and opened. | 在此期间,每个牢房门都解锁并打开 |
[15:19] | Now they’ve got 1,000 inmates roaming the facility. | 现在,他们有一千名囚犯在该设施中游荡 |
[15:22] | – Barry, if they get out… – Yeah, I know. | – 巴里,如果他们出去… – 是的,我知道 |
[15:29] | – Barry, what happened? | – 巴里,发生了什么事? |
[15:34] | – I got the inmates back in their cells | – 我让囚犯回到他们的牢房 |
[15:36] | before anyone got hurt, | 在任何人受伤之前 |
[15:38] | but we’ve got a bigger problem. | 但我们有一个更大的问题 |
[15:41] | Looks like the Royal Flush Gang just leveled up too. | 看起来同花顺帮也升级了 |
[15:51] | – Well, I am impressed. | – 嗯,我印象深刻 |
[15:53] | A schedule, timed to the minute, | 时间表,精细到每分钟 |
[15:54] | including a coffee stop to recharge. | 包括一个咖啡站充电 |
[15:57] | Best handler ever. | 有史以来最好的帮手 |
[16:00] | – Oh, you’re getting a whole lot more | – 哦,你得到了更多 |
[16:01] | than java in Jitters, my friend. | 我的朋友,而不是吉特咖啡店中的Java |
[16:03] | How about a dozen CCTC entrepreneurial hopefuls, | 十几个中城科技展创业希望 |
[16:07] | each with their own game-changing startup idea | 每个人都有自己改变游戏规则的创业理念 |
[16:10] | ready to pitch in three minutes or less? | 准备好在三分钟或更短的时间内投球了吗? |
[16:12] | To Ray Palmer, | 敬 雷·帕默 |
[16:14] | business behemoth, scientific genius. | 商业巨兽,科学天才 |
[16:18] | Am I right? | 我对吗? |
[16:19] | Okay, okay, come on. | 好吧好吧,来吧 |
[16:21] | Let’s go make some dreams come true. | 让我们去实现一些梦想吧 |
[16:28] | – Chester. – Yeah. | – 切斯特 – 是的 |
[16:29] | – What made you think that I– | – 是什么让你认为我 |
[16:31] | – Oh, oh, I–I just know how much you used | – 哦,哦,我——我只知道你用了多少 |
[16:33] | startup investments to expand Palmer Tech. | 启动投资以扩大帕尔默科技 |
[16:35] | You just got, like, a nose for science, | 你刚刚对科学有了敏锐的嗅觉 |
[16:38] | but I also know you’ve been out of the game for a little while. | 但我也知道你已经有一段时间没有参加比赛了 |
[16:39] | So I figured I’d help jumpstart the magic. | 所以我想我会帮助启动魔法 |
[16:42] | – Okay. – And don’t worry | – 好的 – 别担心 |
[16:44] | about Tech Con, ’cause your interview with Iris | 科技展,因为你跟艾瑞斯的采访 |
[16:45] | isn’t for another 90 minutes. | 是再过 90 分钟 |
[16:47] | So we got time. Hey, got your back, man. | 所以我们有时间 嘿,支持你,伙计 |
[16:50] | – Thank you but I’m not worried about my schedule. | – 谢谢,但我不担心我的日程安排 |
[16:52] | – Oh, right, right. | – 哦,对,对 |
[16:53] | You need a cronut first, obviously. | 显然,你首先需要一个甜甜圈 |
[16:56] | Excuse me– – Chester, Chester. | 对不起——切斯特,切斯特 |
[16:58] | Chester, I– | 切斯特,我—— |
[17:00] | I don’t want to start another tech business. | 我不想再开一家科技公司 |
[17:07] | It’s like I told Barry and Iris, | 就像我告诉巴里和艾瑞斯一样 |
[17:09] | the only thing I want to pursue these days is a balanced life. | 这些天我唯一想要追求的就是平衡的生活 |
[17:15] | That’s why I haven’t worn the Atom suit in ages. | 这就是为什么我好久没有穿过原子侠的制服了 |
[17:18] | But you’re a–a Legend? | 但你是—传奇? |
[17:21] | Was a Legend. | 曾经是传奇 |
[17:24] | Now, I suppose, that’s what Team Flash is for. | 现在,我想,这就是闪电队的用途 |
[17:30] | Look, I know how that might sound for the Atom, | 听着,我知道这对原子侠来说听起来如何 |
[17:34] | but Ray Palmer’s priorities are | 但雷帕默的优先事项是 |
[17:37] | his wife and working in his own lab. | 他的妻子在他自己的实验室工作 |
[17:39] | I–I hope that you can understand that. | 我——我希望你能理解这一点 |
[17:41] | – I– yeah, no, no. | – 我 – 是的,不,不 |
[17:42] | I–I get it, and– | 我——我明白了,而且—— |
[17:45] | I am–I’m so sorry. | 我是——我很抱歉 |
[17:48] | – It’s okay, it’s okay. Ah, but we should– | – 没关系,没关系 啊,但我们应该—— |
[17:50] | – Everyone– | – 每个人 – |
[17:52] | today’s pitch sessions are officially | 今天的推介会正式……. |
[17:57] | cancelled. – What? | 取消 – 什么? |
[17:58] | – No, that’s not fair. – Guys? Guys? | – 不,这不公平 – 伙计们?伙计们? |
[18:00] | We are impinging on a great man’s time. | 我们正在冲击一个伟人的时代 |
[18:03] | So get. | 所以得到 |
[18:04] | Go on, go on. | 继续,继续 |
[18:07] | – Sorry, everyone. | – 对不起,大家 |
[18:09] | I still believe in you. | 我还是相信你的 |
[18:11] | – I like your sweater. | – 我喜欢你的毛衣 |
[18:14] | And I will, um… | 我会,嗯… |
[18:17] | I will leave you to get your privacy on. | 我会让你去保护你的隐私 |
[18:21] | And again, I am… | 再说一次,我是… |
[18:23] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:25] | – Chester, I… | – 切斯特,我… |
[18:38] | – Thank you so much for coming. | – 非常感谢你的到来 |
[18:39] | It’s so exciting to have you here. | 有你在这里真是太令人兴奋了 |
[18:42] | When I founded this conference five years ago, | 五年前我创办这个会议时 |
[18:45] | I never would’ve dreamed we’d get coverage like this. | 我做梦也没想到我们会得到这样的报道 |
[18:47] | – Well, this is pretty impressive. | – 嗯,这令人印象深刻 |
[18:50] | – Hey, your press pass gets you into our afterparties. | – 嘿,你的新闻通行证让你参加我们的余兴派对 |
[18:53] | Are you a fan of filk music by any chance? | 您是否是电影音乐的粉丝? |
[18:56] | – Boss? Excuse me. | – 老板?打扰一下 |
[18:58] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗? |
[18:59] | – We’ll gab later. | – 我们稍后再说 |
[19:01] | – Hey. | – 嘿 |
[19:03] | – So I totally blew it at the office. | – 所以我在办公室彻底搞砸了 |
[19:05] | I told you, I wasn’t ready. | 我告诉过你,我还没准备好 |
[19:07] | – You got resistance from the staff. | – 你遭到了工作人员的抵制 |
[19:10] | – They barely listened to me. | – 他们几乎不听我的 |
[19:12] | I’m pretty sure they think I don’t have enough experience, | 我很确定他们认为我没有足够的经验 |
[19:14] | which I don’t, and they think that | 我不知道,他们认为 |
[19:16] | my suggestions for which stories to cover are wrong. | 我对报道哪些故事的建议是错误的 |
[19:18] | – Yeah, I figured that might happen. | – 是的,我想这可能会发生 |
[19:20] | – Then why put me in charge? | – 那为什么要让我负责? |
[19:22] | – Well, because you can handle it. | – 好吧,因为你可以处理它 |
[19:23] | And dealing with this is a part | 处理这个是一部分 |
[19:25] | of growing into your new position. | 成长为你的新职位的必经之路 |
[19:27] | – Well, I am not growing. I am crashing and burning. | – 好吧,我没有成长 我正在崩溃和燃烧 |
[19:31] | Iris, I can’t do this. | 艾瑞斯,我干不了 |
[19:33] | – Yes, you can. | – 是的你可以 |
[19:35] | – Well, how do you know? | – 嗯,你怎么知道? |
[19:36] | – Because you’re exactly what CCC Media needs. | – 因为您正是 中城公民媒体所需要的 |
[19:40] | You have a point of view that’s entirely your own, | 你有一个完全属于你自己的观点 |
[19:43] | and you know this city better than anyone in that room. | 你比那个房间里的任何人都更了解这座城市 |
[19:45] | You grew up here. | 你在这里长大 |
[19:46] | You not only survived Iron Heights, | 你不仅在铁山监狱中幸存了下来 |
[19:48] | you came out on the other side a hero. | 你出来的另一边是英雄 |
[19:49] | – I could melt Taylor’s face. | – 我可以融化泰勒的脸 |
[19:51] | – You went from juvenile delinquent | – 你从少年犯 |
[19:52] | to voice of the people, | 成为了人民的声音 |
[19:54] | and I’m talking about your writing, not your meta-powers. | 我说的是你的写作,而不是你的变种能力 |
[19:57] | Your articles speak to people because you’re one of them. | 你的文章对人们说话,因为你是他们中的一员 |
[20:00] | That’s your point of view. | 那是你的观点 |
[20:02] | It’s also how CCC Media speaks to the city | 这也是 中城公民媒体与城市对话的方式 |
[20:05] | and why people respond so strongly. | 以及为什么人们反应如此强烈 |
[20:09] | – Okay, but being a journalist | – 好吧,但作为一名记者 |
[20:11] | and being in charge are way different. | 和负责是不同的 |
[20:13] | – Look, I know that it’s scary, | – 听着,我知道这很可怕 |
[20:15] | but think how you leveled up as a meta. | 但想想你是如何升级变种能力的 |
[20:17] | I’m sure that was scary, too. | 我相信那也很可怕 |
[20:21] | – Try terrifying, | – 确实可怕 |
[20:24] | but somehow I knew I could handle an upgrade. | 但不知何故,我知道我可以处理升级 |
[20:27] | – Okay, then do that at the office, too. | – 好的,那么在办公室也这样做 |
[20:29] | Your point of view is perfect for this company. | 你的观点非常适合这家公司 |
[20:32] | You’ve already learned how to own it. | 你已经学会了如何拥有它 |
[20:33] | Now go, sell it. Go. | 现在去,卖爆 走 |
[20:39] | – Sell it. | – 卖掉它 |
[20:41] | – Turns out the Royal Flush Gang | – 原来是同花顺帮 |
[20:43] | kidnapped a prisoner named Jared Haywood. | 绑架了一个名叫贾里德·海伍德的囚犯 |
[20:45] | Had any luck tracking them down? | 追踪到他们了吗? |
[20:47] | – Not yet. | – 还没有 |
[20:48] | – What about the Mercury Labs chip? | – 水星实验室芯片怎么样? |
[20:51] | – Chester’s still trying to figure out | – 切斯特还在想办法 |
[20:52] | why the Royal Flush Gang would need it. | 为什么同花顺帮会需要它 |
[20:54] | – Okay. – Not anymore. | – 好的 – 不再 |
[20:56] | Turns out that chip’s so cutting edge, | 那个芯片太尖端了 |
[20:58] | it has, like, a thousand different applications, so… | 它有上千种不同的应用途径,所以…… |
[21:02] | sorry. I blew it. | 对不起 我搞砸了 |
[21:04] | Seems to be my thing today. | 今天似乎是我的事 |
[21:05] | – Hey, | – 嘿 |
[21:07] | what’s going on, Chester? | 怎么了,切斯特? |
[21:09] | I’m sensing a whole lot of sadness. | 我感觉到了很多悲伤 |
[21:10] | – Yeah, aren’t you supposed to still be with Ray? | – 是的,你不应该和雷在一起吗? |
[21:12] | – I have resigned as Ray’s liaison. | – 我已辞去雷的联络人职务 |
[21:16] | It turns out I messed that up, too. | 原来我也搞砸了 |
[21:18] | Now I’m, like, dead to him. | 现在我对他来说就像死了一样 |
[21:23] | Oh, my God, Cecil, I am–I’m so sorry. | 哦,天哪,塞西尔,我是——我很抱歉 |
[21:26] | I shouldn’t have said that. – No. | 我不应该那样说 – 不 |
[21:27] | No, no, it’s okay. Hey… | 不,不,没关系 嘿… |
[21:30] | you gotta go easy on yourself. | 你得对自己放轻松 |
[21:32] | – How? | – 如何? |
[21:34] | The day I’m having? | 我今天过的这一天? |
[21:36] | I feel like I might as well just gamble my per diem away | 我觉得我还不如赌我的生活费 |
[21:39] | at the craps table with Grandma Runk. | 去朗克奶奶店在掷骰子桌上用掉 |
[21:40] | I mean, Tech Con’s paying in cryptocurrency this year, | 我的意思是,科技展今年用加密货币付款 |
[21:43] | which barely feels like real money, | 几乎感觉不到真钱 |
[21:44] | even though it totally is. | 即使它完全是 |
[21:48] | – What if the Royal Flush Gang didn’t change their MO? | – 如果同花顺帮没有改变他们的动机呢? |
[21:52] | Chester, can we find out | 切斯特,我们能找出来吗 |
[21:53] | if any STAR City casinos also take cryptocurrency? | 如果任何星城赌场也采用加密货币? |
[21:57] | – Yeah. | – 是的 |
[22:00] | Hot damn. Turns out they all do, | 原来他们真的这样做了 |
[22:03] | ’cause they’ll happily take your money however they can. | 因为他们会很乐意接受你任何形式的钱 |
[22:05] | And check this out. | 看看这个 |
[22:09] | These casinos have over 50 mil in their digital coffers. | 这些赌场的数字金库中有超过 5000 万美元 |
[22:13] | – So what exactly would the Royal Flush Gang need | – 那么同花顺帮到底需要什么 |
[22:15] | to pull off a heist like this? | 像这样实施抢劫? |
[22:16] | – A computer with a next-level microchip… | – 带有下一级微芯片的计算机…… |
[22:21] | A massive power source to run it… | 一个巨大的电源来运行它…… |
[22:25] | And an expert in cyber espionage to execute the hack. | 以及执行黑客攻击的网络间谍专家 |
[22:31] | – They didn’t change their MO. | – 他们没有改变他们的动机 |
[22:35] | They just leveled up. | 他们只是升级了 |
[22:38] | Okay, how do we stop them? | 好的,我们如何阻止他们? |
[22:40] | – The second the hack starts, | – 黑入开始的那一刻 |
[22:41] | I can trace it and ping the location. | 我可以跟踪它并标记位置 |
[22:43] | – And I’ll be ready. | – 我会准备好的 |
[22:50] | – So it’s all done? | – 一切都结束了吗? |
[22:52] | – Transfer completed. | – 传输完成 |
[22:53] | Who wants to be a millionaire? | 谁愿意成为百万富翁? |
[22:55] | – I do. | – 我愿意 |
[22:57] | – Exactly, and since more people | – 没错,因为更多的人 |
[22:59] | means smaller shares for us… | 对我们来说意味着较小的份额…… |
[23:02] | – Someone’s out of chips. | – 有人没筹码了 |
[23:06] | – What the hell, man? | – 什么鬼,伙计? |
[23:08] | We planned this for years, and now you’re gonna kill me? | 我们计划了多年,现在你要杀了我? |
[23:10] | – Of course not. | – 当然不是 |
[23:13] | Jack is. | 杰克是 |
[23:15] | – I’m all in. | – 我同意 |
[23:19] | – It’s over, people. | – 结束了,各位 |
[23:21] | Haywood’s back in Iron Heights. | 海伍德回到了铁山监狱 |
[23:23] | Who wants to go next? | 谁想下一个回去? |
[23:24] | – Ah, usually, I know when to fold them. | – 啊,通常,我知道什么时候折叠它们 |
[23:27] | You know 50 million–it’s a lot to leave on the virtual table. | 你知道 5000 万——在虚拟桌面上留下了很多 |
[23:32] | – And since my Queen is a psychic who knows everything | – 因为我的王后是个无所不知的通灵者 |
[23:35] | you’re going to do before you do it, | 在你做之前你会做 |
[23:36] | go ahead, Flash, we call. | 继续,闪电侠,我们叫地主 |
[23:41] | – Four to one, I like these odds. | – 四比一,我喜欢这些赔率 |
[23:44] | – Go ahead, Flash-y, pick a card, any card. | – 来吧小闪电,选择一张卡片,任何卡片 |
[23:50] | Execute a full house maneuver, all of you, now. | 你们所有人,现在执行一个完整的房子演习 |
[24:25] | – Hey, bud. | – 嘿,兄弟 |
[24:29] | – What? This is impossible. | – 什么?这是不可能的 |
[24:32] | I read your mind. I saw what you were planning, | 我读懂了你的心 我看到了你的计划 |
[24:35] | and then I trumped your hand by going all in. | 然后我全押胜过你的牌 |
[24:37] | How did you– – You can read minds. | 你怎么 – – 你可以读心术 |
[24:39] | I can think at super speed. | 我可以超高速思考 |
[24:41] | – Your thoughts– after I read them, | – 你的想法 – 在我读完之后 |
[24:43] | you reshuffled the deck. | 你重新洗牌 |
[24:44] | – I guess the house doesn’t always win. | – 我猜房子并不总是赢 |
[24:53] | – I’m so sorry, folks. | – 我很抱歉,伙计们 |
[24:55] | I know today did not go as planned, | 我知道今天没有按计划进行 |
[24:58] | but the rocky road of science will not stop me | 但崎岖的科学之路不会阻止我 |
[25:00] | from bringing you the best Tech Con coverage ever. | 为您带来有史以来最好的科技展报道 |
[25:03] | I– – Hey, Chester, you left | 我- – 嘿,切斯特,你离开了 |
[25:05] | before I could thank you for helping– | 在我感谢你的帮助之前—— |
[25:07] | – Yo, yo, it–it’s my fellow science geek, CSI Barry Allen. | – 哟,哟,这是我的科学怪人,现场调查员巴里艾伦 |
[25:10] | – Hi. – Good to see you, man. | – 你好 – 很高兴见到你,伙计 |
[25:11] | Good to see you. – Yes. | 很高兴见到你 – 是的 |
[25:13] | – So ixnay on the ashFlay. – Yeah. | – 所以 ashFlay 上的 ixnay – 是的 |
[25:15] | – Thanks for coming to my livestream, dude. | – 谢谢你来看我的直播,伙计 |
[25:17] | – For sure. – And this is | – 当然 – 这是 |
[25:18] | his first Tech Con ever. | 他的第一个科技展 |
[25:20] | – Somehow that’s true. – Yeah. | – 不知怎的,这是真的 – 是的 |
[25:21] | Yeah, so Barr. – Yeah. | 是的,所以巴仔 – 是的 |
[25:23] | – How awesome is all this? – Oh, it’s pretty awesome. | – 这一切有多棒?- 哦,真是太棒了 |
[25:26] | Have you seen the Magnus Labs’ Saturn Simulation? | 你看过马格努斯实验室的土星模拟吗? |
[25:28] | – Oh, dude, I was in it. – You can get in it? | – 哦,伙计,我在里面 – 你能进去吗? |
[25:31] | Hey, Ray. | 嘿,雷 |
[25:33] | Hey, this is legacy honoree Ray Palmer. | 嘿,这是遗产获奖者雷·帕默 |
[25:34] | Hey, come say hi. | 嘿,过来打个招呼 |
[25:35] | Have you seen some of these displays? | 你见过其中的一些展示吗? |
[25:37] | – Yeah, I mean, the imagination on display | – 是的,我的意思是,展示的想象力 |
[25:38] | is just stellar. Hey, Chester– | 只是群星 嘿,切斯特—— |
[25:41] | – Welcome to my livestream, Mr. Palmer. | – 欢迎来到我的直播,帕尔默先生 |
[25:42] | But hey, it’s been a great first day of webcasting. | 但是,嘿,这是网络广播的第一天 |
[25:46] | So how about we take a break? | 那我们休息一下怎么样? |
[25:48] | – Good, good ’cause then we can talk about– | – 好,好 因为那我们可以谈谈– |
[25:49] | – See you in ten, party people. | – 十点后见,各位 |
[25:51] | – Hold this, please. – Okay. | – 请拿着这个 – 好的 |
[25:53] | – Talk about what happened earlier. | – 谈谈之前发生的事情 |
[25:54] | – See ya. | – 拜拜 |
[25:56] | Well, he’s not avoiding me. | 好吧,他并没有躲着我 |
[26:00] | – Chester surprised me earlier with a pitch fest | – 切斯特早些时候举办的一场球场盛宴让我大吃一惊 |
[26:03] | to mentor aspiring scientists in the intention | 指导有抱负的科学家的意图 |
[26:07] | of forming a startup with one of them. | 与其中之一建立初创公司 |
[26:09] | – I–that sounds great. | – 我… 听起来很棒 |
[26:10] | – And it would’ve been before, but I… | – 本来可以的,但我… |
[26:14] | I’ve grown a lot the last few months. | 最近几个月我成长了很多 |
[26:16] | – So you don’t miss any of this? | – 所以你不会错过任何一个吗? |
[26:18] | – I’m still a scientist, Barry. | – 我还是个科学家,巴里 |
[26:22] | – But, you know, if I start another big tech company, | – 但是,你知道,如果我创办另一家大型科技公司 |
[26:24] | next thing I know, I get lost in all this again. | 接下来我知道,我再次迷失在这一切中 |
[26:28] | This is all so intoxicating, | 这一切都太醉人了 |
[26:31] | and I–I don’t want to fall back into the trap. | 而我——我不想落入陷阱 |
[26:33] | – I get that, but, | – 我明白了,但是 |
[26:36] | I mean, I’m not the same that I was | 我的意思是,我和以前不一样了 |
[26:38] | the first time I put on the cowl either. | 我第一次戴上整流罩也是如此 |
[26:40] | You know I’m faster, more confident, | 你知道我更快,更自信 |
[26:42] | more at ease with myself. | 对自己更放心 |
[26:43] | – Yeah, you’ve grown too. | – 是的,你也长大了 |
[26:45] | – Yeah but one of the ways that’s happened | – 是的,但发生的方式之一 |
[26:48] | is learning to take time out to help Team Flash grow, too. | 也在学习抽出时间帮助闪电侠小队成长 |
[26:51] | Yeah, I’ve learned just as much from them | 是的,我从他们那里学到了同样多的东西 |
[26:52] | as they’ve learned from me. | 正如他们从我那里学到的那样 |
[26:54] | It’s like being a CSI, every day I work | 就像是现场调查,我每天都在工作 |
[26:56] | with all my fellow officers in all departments. | 与我所有部门的所有同事 |
[27:01] | – I mean, I do miss scientific collaboration. | – 我的意思是,我确实想念科学合作 |
[27:07] | Just like I told Chester, I’m not a Legend anymore, | 就像我告诉切斯特一样,我不再是传奇了 |
[27:10] | and, uh, I don’t have the CCPD. | 而且,呃,我没有中城警局 |
[27:12] | – So what? | – 所以呢? |
[27:14] | You’re Ray Palmer, legacy honoree. | 你是雷·帕尔默,遗产获奖者 |
[27:18] | If you want something that doesn’t exist, invent it. | 如果你想要一些不存在的东西,那就去发明它 |
[27:39] | This copy is damn well-written. | 这个脚本写得真好 |
[27:42] | What exactly are you looking for? | 你究竟在寻找什么? |
[27:46] | – If you even know. | – 如果你知道的话 |
[27:48] | – Look, these stories aren’t bad. | – 听着,这些故事还不错 |
[27:50] | They’re well-sourced, thorough, | 他们资源丰富,内容全面 |
[27:53] | but CCC Media is about more than just providing facts. | 但中城公民媒体不仅仅是提供事实 |
[27:58] | It’s the voice of the people, | 是人民的心声 |
[28:00] | which means it needs to have something to say. | 这意味着它需要有话要说 |
[28:03] | – It’s literally the opposite of objective journalism. | – 从字面上看,这是客观新闻的对立面 |
[28:06] | How about we leave the editorializing to Iris? | 我们把社论留给艾瑞斯怎么样? |
[28:09] | – Okay, it’s right there in the name, | – 好的,名字就在那里 |
[28:11] | “Central City Citizen.” | “中城市民报 ” |
[28:14] | Yeah, you guys landed some pretty major interviews, | 是的,你们得到了一些非常重要的采访 |
[28:17] | but every person’s voice in this city deserves to be heard, | 但这座城市每个人的声音都值得被听到 |
[28:21] | not just the most famous or high-profiled ones. | 不仅仅是最著名或最引人注目的 |
[28:24] | – So what, we’re not even supposed to talk | – 那又怎样,我们甚至不应该跟 |
[28:25] | to the DA or the mayor anymore? | 地长或市长说话了? |
[28:27] | – Yes, talk to them, | – 是的,和他们谈谈 |
[28:29] | but then go talk to the janitor who cleans the mayor’s office | 然后去和打扫市长办公室的看门人谈谈 |
[28:32] | or a mom working two jobs just to pay her bills, | 或者一个妈妈做两份工作只是为了支付她的账单 |
[28:37] | because corruption in this city– | 因为这个城市的腐败—— |
[28:39] | it affects them more than anyone. | 它对他们的影响比任何人都大 |
[28:42] | Don’t you guys see? | 你们没看到吗? |
[28:43] | When we’re at our best, | 当我们处于最佳状态时 |
[28:45] | our readers see themselves reflected in our stories. | 我们的读者看到自己反映在我们的故事中 |
[28:52] | So try again, | 所以再试一次 |
[28:55] | but this time, remember who you’re writing for. | 但这一次,请记住你是为谁写作 |
[29:09] | – You’ve already accomplished so much, | – 你已经完成了这么多, |
[29:11] | and now you’re a CCTC legacy honoree. | 现在您是中城科技展遗产获奖者 |
[29:15] | What’s next for you? Retirement? | 你接下来要做什么?退休? |
[29:18] | Uh… | 呃… |
[29:21] | Well, honestly, I… | 好吧,老实说,我… |
[29:27] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[29:30] | That question’s come up for me a lot today. | 这个问题今天我想了很多次 |
[29:32] | And, uh, you know I have been doing a ton of research lately, | 而且,呃,你知道我最近做了大量的研究 |
[29:35] | but I also don’t want to repeat my previous achievements. | 但我也不想重复我以前的成就 |
[29:39] | So um… | 所以… |
[29:40] | I guess I’m having conflicting thoughts about it. | 我想我对此有不同的想法 |
[29:42] | It’s a–it’s a tough decision. | 这是一个——这是一个艰难的决定 |
[29:46] | So you know what? | 所以你知道吗? |
[29:48] | Maybe–maybe we should all find out together | 或许——或许我们应该一起找出来 |
[29:51] | next year. | 在明年 |
[29:58] | – Okay, and on that note, | – 好的,关于那张纸条 |
[30:00] | let’s thank Ray Palmer for joining us today. | 让我们感谢雷 帕尔默今天加入我们 |
[30:11] | – You all should run. | – 你们都应该跑 |
[30:18] | While you still can. | 在你们仍然可以的时候 |
[30:22] | – Everybody, go. | – 各位,快跑 |
[30:23] | – Go. | – 快跑 |
[30:29] | – Flash, don’t make this difficult. | – 闪电侠,不要让这变得困难 |
[30:33] | Show yourself. | 出来吧 |
[30:38] | – I’m not gonna let you hurt anyone. | – 我不会让你伤害任何人的 |
[30:40] | Why don’t you tell me what it is you want? | 你为什么不告诉我你想要什么? |
[30:42] | – Of course. | – 当然 |
[30:45] | I came a long way to find you, Flash. | 我花了很长时间才找到你,闪电侠 |
[30:48] | Now that I have… | 既然我已经… |
[30:52] | I’m going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[31:00] | – Whoever you are, | – 无论你是谁 |
[31:02] | if you’re looking for a fight, you found one. | 如果你正在寻找一场战斗,你会找到一个 |
[31:08] | – Oh, snap. | – 哦,啪 |
[31:09] | – Time to let Flash do what he does best | – 是时候让闪电侠做他最擅长的事了 |
[31:11] | and kick some butt. | 打坏人 |
[31:12] | – You’re nothing like I expected, | – 你和我想象的不一样 |
[31:16] | not that it matters. | 这并不重要 |
[31:17] | Those who were once good | 曾经善良的人 |
[31:21] | die just as easily. | 死一样容易 |
[31:36] | – Okay, well, that’s not good. | – 好吧,那不好 |
[31:38] | – What is that thing? – Oh, I’m picking up | – 那个东西是什么?- 哦,我接收到了 |
[31:40] | some seriously advanced tech readings. | 一些非常先进的技术读数 |
[31:42] | – You just had that thing in your back pocket? | – 你刚刚在你的后口袋里放了那个东西? |
[31:43] | – Oh, no. I just picked it up from right there. | – 不好了 我刚从那里捡来的 |
[31:45] | – Oh, yeah. Tech Con, right. | – 哦 技术展,对 |
[31:47] | – I think Barry’s going to need a helping hand. | – 我认为巴里需要伸出援手 |
[31:49] | – Wait, what? | – 等等,什么? |
[31:51] | Like a superhero team-up with the Atom? | 就像超级英雄与原子侠组队? |
[31:54] | What changed your mind? | 是什么改变了你的想法? |
[31:58] | – My friends– an old one and a new one– | – 我的朋友们——一个旧的和一个新的—— |
[32:01] | but I’m still not a Legend. | 但我仍然不是传奇 |
[32:04] | – Yeah, you’re a hell of a lot more. | – 是的,你比他还厉害 |
[32:28] | – I was born amongst the stars, Flash. | – 我出生在群星之间,闪电侠 |
[32:30] | Trapping me in a vacuum in pointless. | 把我困在真空中毫无意义 |
[32:32] | Now, surrender, | 现在,投降 |
[32:34] | and I promise you won’t suffer. | 我保证你不会受苦 |
[32:40] | – And the suit still fits. | – 制服仍然合身 |
[32:42] | Hey, you been working out? | 嘿,你锻炼了吗? |
[32:43] | – Yeah, thank you for noticing. | – 是的,谢谢你的注意 |
[32:47] | – All right, you ready? – Yeah. | – 好的,你准备好了吗?- 是的 |
[32:53] | – Flash, Atom, who are you firing at? | – 闪电侠,原子侠,你们在向谁开火? |
[32:55] | – Yeah, yeah, he’s right behind you. | – 是的,他就在你们身后 |
[33:08] | Now I know how Diggle feels. | 现在我知道 Diggle 的感受了 |
[33:11] | – This guy isn’t just strong, | – 这家伙不仅强壮 |
[33:12] | I think he’s messing with our minds. | 我认为他在扰乱我们的思想 |
[33:14] | – Correct. This isn’t your fight, Atom. | – 正确的 这不是你的战斗,原子侠 |
[33:17] | Now, leave while you still can. | 现在,趁你还可以的时候离开 |
[33:19] | – Everyone has a weakness. | – 每个人都有弱点 |
[33:21] | – I’ll keep him occupied. | – 我会拖住他 |
[33:42] | – You can’t fool me with a speed mirage, Flash. | – 你不能用高速幻象欺骗我,闪电侠 |
[33:45] | My mind is too powerful. | 我的思想太强大了 |
[33:47] | – Wait, you said I was good once. | – 等等,你曾经说过我很好 |
[33:50] | What happened to me? | 我发生什么事了? |
[33:52] | You owe me that. | 你欠我的 |
[33:54] | – As you wish. | – 如你所愿 |
[34:01] | Bear witness to a coming Armageddon | 见证即将到来的世界末日 |
[34:04] | that you create ten years from now, | 你创造的十年后 |
[34:06] | one that destroys your own planet. | 一个摧毁你自己的星球 |
[34:12] | It already happened, Flash. | 它已经发生了,闪电侠 |
[34:14] | That’s why I, Despero, have to kill you. | 这就是为什么我,德斯佩罗,必须杀了你 |
[34:18] | It’s how I save our world. | 这就是我拯救我们的世界的方式 |
[34:31] | No! | 不! |
[34:36] | – Man, whatever you did… – Anytime, Flash. | – 伙计,不管你做了什么… – 不用谢,闪电侠 |
[34:39] | – Hey. – Hey, you guys okay? | – 嘿 – 嘿,你们好吗? |
[34:40] | – Yeah. | – 是的 |
[34:41] | – Where’d that thing go? | – 那东西去哪儿了? |
[34:43] | – I don’t know. | – 我不知道 |
[34:53] | – Barry, you know you’re not destined | – 巴里,你知道你不是命中注定要 |
[34:55] | to destroy the world, right? | 毁灭世界,对吧? |
[34:56] | – Yeah, I know, but the visions | – 是的,我知道,但是 |
[34:58] | Despero showed me seemed so real, | 德斯佩罗让我看的景象如此真实 |
[35:00] | and he said, our world. | 他说,我们的世界 |
[35:02] | – But what does that even mean? | – 但这到底是什么意思? |
[35:03] | – I don’t know, yet. | – 我还不知道 |
[35:05] | – What if he’s mind-punking you? | – 如果他在故意搞你呢? |
[35:07] | Like how he made you and Ray see | 就像他让你和雷看到一样 |
[35:08] | an illusion during your fight. | 战斗中的幻觉 |
[35:11] | – I don’t think he was. | – 我不认为他是 |
[35:12] | Every test I’ve run on Barry shows | 我在巴里身上进行的每项测试都显示 |
[35:15] | that he’s completely fine, mentally and physically. | 他的精神和身体都很好 |
[35:17] | – Well, I scanned the residual feelings | – 好吧,我扫描了残留的感觉 |
[35:19] | that Despero left behind inside your mind, | 德斯佩罗留在你脑海里的那个 |
[35:21] | and there was no doubt Despero was telling the truth. | 毫无疑问,德斯佩罗说的是实话 |
[35:24] | He really did see those things. | 他确实看到了那些东西 |
[35:26] | – Which means everyone’s in danger. | – 这意味着每个人都处于危险之中 |
[35:28] | – No. | – 不 |
[35:30] | No, there’s no way that you’re the bad guy in this situation. | 不,在这种情况下你不可能是坏人 |
[35:31] | What we need to do right now is find out the truth. | 我们现在需要做的就是找出真相 |
[35:34] | – I have a bad feeling it’s gonna find us | – 我有一种不好的预感,它会找到我们的 |
[35:36] | once Despero gets back from wherever Ray sent him. | 一旦 德斯佩罗从雷派他去的地方回来 |
[35:39] | – Yeah, well, | – 是的,嗯 |
[35:41] | the tech inside his belt was so complex, | 他腰带里的技术是如此复杂 |
[35:43] | I could barely recognize the navigation system. | 我几乎认不出导航系统 |
[35:45] | So instead of sending him to a specific location, | 所以与其把他送到一个特定的地点 |
[35:48] | I tried a random setting. | 我尝试了一个随机设置 |
[35:49] | Who knows where he went? | 谁知道他去了哪里? |
[35:51] | – Or when he’s coming back. | – 或者当他回来的时候 |
[35:52] | – Barr, how do we beat a ten-foot-tall red alien | – 巴尔,我们如何打败一个十英尺高的红色外星人 |
[35:56] | who thinks like Grodd and punches like Fuerza? | 而且还像古罗德那样思考,像怪力女那样出拳? |
[35:59] | – By figuring out what kind of alien he is. | – 通过弄清楚他是哪种外星人 |
[36:02] | Get that, you may have some idea | 明白了,你可能有一些想法 |
[36:04] | of what his weaknesses are. | 他的弱点是什么 |
[36:05] | – Like Kryptonians… – And kryptonite. | – 像氪星人… – 和氪石 |
[36:08] | – Great idea. I’ll call Alex in National City. | – 好点子 我会给在国家城的艾利克斯打电话 |
[36:09] | – Yeah, so what do we do? | – 是的,那我们怎么办? |
[36:11] | – Well, he took our best shots like they were nothing. | – 好吧,我们的绝招他当成什么都没有 |
[36:13] | – We need to be ready. – For what? | – 我们需要做好准备 – 为了什么? |
[36:16] | – The fight of our lives. | – 我们生命的斗争 |
[36:22] | – Iris, | – 艾瑞斯 |
[36:24] | this account of Despero | 德斯佩罗和 |
[36:26] | fighting Flash and Atom is amazing. | 闪电侠以及原子侠的战斗是惊人的 |
[36:28] | Is Barry okay? | 巴里还好吗? |
[36:29] | – Yeah, it’s just, Despero | – 是的,只是,德斯佩罗 |
[36:32] | is like no one we’ve ever faced before. | 是我们以前从未面对过的人 |
[36:35] | Any notes? | 有什么注意事项吗? |
[36:36] | – Just one. Publish this now. | – 只有一个 现在发布这个 |
[36:39] | People need to read it. | 人们需要阅读它 |
[36:41] | You saw everything and survived. | 你看到了一切并活了下来 |
[36:43] | The city needs to know it can too. | 这座城市也需要知道它可以 |
[36:45] | – By the way, I read the revised articles | – 顺便说一下,我看了修改后的文章 |
[36:48] | that you had Vanya, Aariz, and Taylor write. | 你让万尼亚、阿瑞兹和泰勒写的 |
[36:50] | – And? | – 所以? |
[36:52] | – We’re going straight to print with all of them. | – 我们将直接打印所有这些 |
[36:56] | – Whatever you did to inspire quality work like this, | – 无论你做了什么来激发这样的高质量工作 |
[36:57] | it must’ve gotten through. | 它一定成功了 |
[36:59] | – Thank God, | – 感谢上帝 |
[37:01] | but they’re still not happy with me. | 但他们仍然对我不满意 |
[37:04] | – Hmm, welcome to management. | – 嗯,欢迎来到管理层 |
[37:10] | – Are you sure you don’t need me to stick around? | – 你确定你不需要我留下来吗? |
[37:12] | Nora can handle any | 诺拉可以处理任何 |
[37:13] | supernatural emergencies while I’m gone. | 我不在时发生的超自然紧急情况 |
[37:15] | And like you said, Despero could come back at any minute. | 就像你说的,德斯佩罗随时可能回来 |
[37:17] | – It’s okay, we’re on it. | – 没关系,我们在做 |
[37:18] | And if Despero comes back again… | 如果德斯佩罗再次回来…… |
[37:21] | – The Atom will embiggen. Yeah? | – 原子侠将来到?是的? |
[37:23] | No? All right. | 不?好的 |
[37:24] | Keep working on that one. – No, it… | 继续做那个 – 不,它… |
[37:26] | – Chester, what you did back there at Jitters– | – 切斯特,你在吉特咖啡店做的事– |
[37:29] | – It was a huge mistake, I know. | – 这是一个巨大的错误,我知道 |
[37:31] | – Was the best gift possible. | – 是最好的礼物 |
[37:32] | Between that and helping Barry again as the Atom, | 在那,以及再次帮助巴里成为原子侠之后 |
[37:35] | I have now realized that there is | 我现在意识到有 |
[37:37] | a middle ground to this whole balance thing, | 整个平衡事情的中间立场 |
[37:38] | which is why I want to return the favor. | 这就是为什么我要回报这个恩惠 |
[37:41] | So what if I created a non-profit organization | 那么如果我创建了一个非营利组织呢? |
[37:44] | to fund young scientists, like your Jitters friends? | 资助年轻科学家,比如你吉特的朋友们? |
[37:46] | That would be awesome. | 那将是真棒 |
[37:50] | – Great. I was thinking I could call it, | – 不错 我觉得我可以称之为 |
[37:52] | the Quincy P. Runk Foundation, if that’s okay. | 昆西 P 朗克基金会,如果可以的话 |
[37:54] | Barry told me about your father. | 巴里告诉我关于你父亲的事 |
[38:01] | Oh. | 哦 |
[38:05] | – Uh, yeah if you ever need, | – 呃,是的,如果你需要的话 |
[38:07] | like, a consultant or anything like that. | 像,顾问或类似的东西 |
[38:09] | – I know who to call. | – 我知道该给谁打电话 |
[38:13] | Oh and Barry, | 哦还有巴里 |
[38:15] | there’s one sure way to prove to Despero | 有一种可靠的方法可以向德斯佩罗证明 |
[38:18] | that you’d never destroy the world. | 你永远不会毁灭世界 |
[38:19] | – What’s that? | – 那是什么? |
[38:20] | – Just show him who you really are, | – 向他展示你的真实面貌 |
[38:23] | like you do with this team each and every day. | 就像你每天和这个团队一起做的那样 |
[38:37] | – Barry, we got an alien signal coming in hot. | – 巴里,我们收到了一个很热的外星信号 |
[38:40] | – Barry, are you sure about this? | – 巴里,你确定吗? |
[38:42] | – Yeah, it’s like Ray said, | – 是的,就像雷说的 |
[38:44] | the only way to convince Despero | 说服德斯佩罗我不是个威胁 |
[38:46] | I’m not a threat is to show him who I really am. | 的唯一方法就是向他展示我的真实身份 |
[38:52] | – Prepare to die, Flash. | – 准备死吧,闪电侠 |
[38:54] | – Every life ends sooner or later. | – 每个生命迟早都会结束 |
[38:56] | – Wise words from a dead man. | – 一个死人的智慧之言 |
[38:59] | – Despero, I’m not gonna fight you again. | – 德斯佩罗,我不会再和你战斗了 |
[39:00] | – Really? I’m disappointed. | – 真的?我很失望 |
[39:03] | Striking down a defenseless foe? | 击倒手无寸铁的敌人? |
[39:06] | Well, there’s no pleasure in that. | 好吧,这没有什么乐趣 |
[39:08] | – So you enjoy killing? | – 所以你喜欢杀人? |
[39:12] | – Twist my words at you own risk. | – 扭曲我的话,后果自负 |
[39:16] | – You wanted to kill me. I’m not running anywhere. | – 你想杀了我 我哪儿也不跑 |
[39:25] | – Then neither am I. | – 那我也不会 |
[39:28] | In another time, on another world, | 在另一个时间,在另一个世界 |
[39:31] | we could’ve fought side by side, you and I. | 我们本可以并肩作战,你和我 |
[39:35] | There’s great strength in you, Flash, | 你有很大的力量,闪电侠 |
[39:37] | but I’ve seen your future. | 但我已经看到了你的未来 |
[39:40] | The lives you take, the betrayals you revel in. | 你夺走的生命,你陶醉的背叛 |
[39:44] | You’re the most dangerous kind of killer | 你是最危险的杀手 |
[39:46] | because you hide in the body of a hero. | 因为你躲在英雄的身体里 |
[39:50] | – I’m not a killer. | – 我不是杀手 |
[39:52] | I’m not whatever you think I am. | 我不是你想的那样 |
[39:54] | I can prove it if you let me show you the truth. | 如果你让我告诉你真相,我可以证明这一点 |
[39:57] | Or you can take an innocent life | 或者你可以杀掉一个无辜的生命 |
[39:59] | just to prove you’re right. | 只是为了证明你是对的 |
[40:01] | – You’re either very stupid or very brave. | – 你要么非常愚蠢,要么非常勇敢 |
[40:05] | I can’t decide which. | 我无法决定哪个 |
[40:07] | – Well, find out. Scan my mind. | – 好吧,找出来 扫描我的心 |
[40:09] | See for yourself, then decide. | 自己看,然后决定 |
[40:18] | – I see no deception in your mind. | – 我看不出你心里有什么欺骗 |
[40:22] | But I do see truth. | 但我确实看到了真相 |
[40:30] | Flash, you’re asking me to risk allowing | 闪电侠,你要我冒险允许 |
[40:33] | the future I’ve already witnessed to unfold. | 我已经亲眼目睹的未来正在展开 |
[40:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:40] | But there’s too many lives at stake. | 但是有太多的生命处于危险之中 |
[40:42] | Don’t you see? | 你不明白吗? |
[40:44] | This is why I came back. | 这就是我回来的原因 |
[40:46] | This is the purpose I swore to uphold. | 这是我发誓要坚持的宗旨 |
[40:50] | – What if you’re wrong about me? | – 如果你对我有误解怎么办? |
[40:53] | I’ve spent my entire life protecting this world. | 我一生都在保护这个世界 |
[40:59] | All I’m asking for is a chance to prove | 我所要求的只是一个证明的机会 |
[41:00] | I’d never turn my back on it. | 我永远不会拒绝它 |
[41:02] | – Why should I believe you? | – 我为什么要相信你? |
[41:09] | – Because my name’s Barry Allen, | – 因为我叫巴里艾伦, |
[41:11] | and I’ve nothing to hide. | 我没有什么好隐瞒的 |
[41:15] | – Your boldness impresses me, Flash… | – 你的大胆让我印象深刻,闪电侠…… |
[41:19] | And it’s earned you a stay of execution. | 它为你赢得了这条命 |
[41:23] | You now have seven Earth days to prove that you won’t become | 你现在有七个地球日来证明你不会成为 |
[41:26] | the monster I’ve already witnessed in the future. | 我在未来已经目睹的怪物 |
[41:29] | If you can’t convince me in that time, | 如果那时你不能说服我 |
[41:31] | or if I find any trace of a darker nature, | 或者如果我发现任何更黑暗的痕迹 |
[41:35] | I will end your existence. | 我会结束你的存在 |
[42:09] | – Greg, move your head. | – 格雷格,移动你的头 |