时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Injustice? | 不义? |
[00:06] | Damn. | 该死 |
[00:08] | Look, Barry, those protocols are a one way trip. | 听着,巴里,那些方案都是单程的 |
[00:11] | A bad one. | 而且会很糟糕 |
[00:12] | I know that. All right, all right. | 我知道,我明白,我明白 |
[00:16] | Just take a deep breath. | 深吸一口气 |
[00:20] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[00:22] | In the last 24 hours, I’ve lost my job, my home base. | 在过去的 24 小时内,我失去了我的工作,我的总部 |
[00:28] | I’ve started having blackouts. | 我开始出现一阵阵的断片 |
[00:32] | I destroyed my apartment at superspeed. | 我以超速摧毁了我的公寓 |
[00:33] | I attacked my team, my family. | 我攻击了我的团队,我的家人 |
[00:36] | Jefferson, I attacked innocent people, | 杰斐逊,我攻击了无辜的人 |
[00:38] | dozens of them, and I don’t remember doing it. | 攻击了几十个,而我完全不记得做过 |
[00:40] | I’m out of control! Easy. | 我失控了!冷静一下 |
[00:43] | In my experience, there’s almost nothing | 根据我的经验,几乎没有 |
[00:44] | that can’t be undone, | 什么事情是无法挽回的 |
[00:46] | but I’m gonna need you to calm down for me. | 但我需要你替我冷静下来 |
[00:48] | Calm down? I’m losing my mind! | 冷静下来?我快疯了! |
[00:51] | Look, you know the contingency plan. | 听着,你知道应急计划 |
[00:54] | The Injustice Protocols were put into place for a reason, | 不义方案的设立是有原因的 |
[00:57] | to protect the world when one of us goes rogue. | 当我们中的一个人叛变时保护世界 |
[01:00] | It’s happening, Jefferson. | 而它正在发生,杰斐逊 |
[01:03] | You have to take away my powers. | 你必须夺走我的能力 |
[01:35] | Look, we need to call in the others. | 听着,我们需要召集其他人 |
[01:36] | We don’t have time. No, no. | 我们没有时间 不,不 |
[01:37] | Kara, J’onn, Sara | 卡拉、乔恩、萨拉 |
[01:39] | we all designed this plan together after Faust. | 浮士德事件之后,我们一起设计了这个计划 |
[01:41] | And we all made the same promise. | 我们都做出了同样的承诺 |
[01:43] | If anyone ever lost control, a designated teammate | 如果有人失去控制,那么指定的队友 |
[01:46] | would step in. For me, that’s you. | 会介入 对我来说,那就是你 |
[01:48] | And I don’t carry that weight lightly. | 但承担那份责任不是那么简单的 |
[01:52] | What if this is all temporary? | 如果这一切都是暂时的怎么办? |
[01:53] | What if your mind starts healing? | 如果你的思维会慢慢恢复呢? |
[01:55] | It’s it’s not gonna heal. It’s only gonna get worse. | 是不会痊愈 它只会变得更糟 |
[01:57] | But how can you say that for sure? | 但你怎么能肯定地说呢? |
[02:03] | I forgot Joe died. | 我忘了乔死了这件事 |
[02:08] | The man who raised me… | 抚养我长大的人… |
[02:11] | he passed away six months ago, | 他六个月前去世了 |
[02:13] | and I can’t remember it at all. | 我完全不记得了 |
[02:18] | Look, I know you have questions, | 听着,我知道你有疑问 |
[02:20] | but I’m losing myself. | 但我现在正在迷失自我 |
[02:23] | You took an oath, if I ever said | 你发誓过,只要我说了 |
[02:25] | the word “injustice,” you’d listen. | “不义”这个词,你会听的 |
[02:29] | Please. We have to do this now. | 求你了 我们现在必须这样做 |
[02:39] | My father had a saying, | 我父亲说过 |
[02:43] | one that I even teach my students today. | 这句话我现在也在告诫我的学生们 |
[02:46] | “Where’s the future? Right here. | “未来在哪里?就在这里 |
[02:48] | “Whose life is this? Mine. | “这是谁的生活?是我的 |
[02:51] | “What are you gonna do with it? | “你要用它做什么? |
[02:52] | Live it by any means necessary.” | 以任何必要的方式生活 ” |
[02:54] | So don’t worry. I will honor my promise. | 所以别担心 我会兑现我的诺言 |
[02:56] | I will do whatever is necessary to keep folks alive. | 我会尽一切努力让人们活着 |
[02:59] | But remember… | 但要记住… |
[03:03] | when we take away your powers, they are gone permanently. | 如果我们夺走了你的能力,它们就永远消失了 |
[03:18] | It’s happening again. Another world lost. | 又在发生了 又一个失败的世界 |
[03:24] | Another failure. Armageddon waits for no man. | 又一次失败 大末日不会等人 |
[03:33] | And it won’t wait for me to find you, Flash. | 它不会等我找到你,闪电侠 |
[03:40] | So you think Despero’s right, | 所以你认为德斯佩罗是对的 |
[03:42] | that Barry’s gonna destroy the world or something? | 巴里会毁灭世界之类的? |
[03:44] | No, no, hey, what Barry did today was scary, | 不,不,嘿,巴里今天的所作所为太可怕了 |
[03:48] | and the things that he said they really, really hurt, | 以及他说的那些真的、真的很伤人的话 |
[03:51] | but someone that we love is going through | 但我们爱的人正在经历 |
[03:53] | a mental health crisis, so I don’t care | 心理健康危机,所以我不在乎 |
[03:56] | what he may or may not do ten years from now. | 十年后他可能会做的什么事 |
[04:00] | We need to take care of him today | 我们今天需要照顾他 |
[04:03] | just like he did for me. | 就像他对我所做的那样 |
[04:06] | Okay, we’ll follow your lead. What do you want to do? | 好的,我们会跟随你的 你想做什么? |
[04:09] | Okay, I’ve been sensing Despero all day. | 好吧,我一整天都在感应德斯佩罗 |
[04:13] | He’s using his mind’s eye to scan the city. | 他用意念的眼睛扫视着这座城市 |
[04:15] | Now, he hasn’t found him yet, but if Barry’s | 而他还没有找到,但如果巴里 |
[04:16] | not thinking clearly | 还是没有清醒过来 |
[04:18] | What if he’s the only one thinking clearly? | 如果他才是那个唯一清醒的人呢? |
[04:21] | Boss, what are you talking about? | 老板,你在说什么? |
[04:23] | Look, I know how this is gonna sound, | 听着,我知道这听起来如何 |
[04:25] | but when Despero showed up, | 但是当德斯佩罗出现时 |
[04:27] | he said that Barry would suffer tragedy, | 他说巴里会遭受悲剧 |
[04:29] | and then on cue, he lost his job, | 然后根据提示,他丢了工作 |
[04:31] | he lost S.T.A.R. Labs, and now he’s lost his mind. | 他失去了星城实验室,现在他失去了理智 |
[04:35] | Doesn’t that seem like a big coincidence? | 这看起来不是一个很大的巧合吗? |
[04:38] | A little too big? | 有点太大了? |
[04:39] | But Despero’s from the future. | 但德斯佩罗来自未来 |
[04:42] | Wouldn’t he know what happened? | 难道他不知道发生了什么事吗? |
[04:43] | But what if he didn’t know | 但如果他不知道呢 |
[04:45] | that someone secretly caused it to happen? | 是有人偷偷导致它发生? |
[04:47] | You think he’s being framed. Iris, he forgot about Joe. | 你认为他被陷害了 艾瑞斯,他忘了乔 |
[04:52] | Nobody was framing him then. | 那时没有人陷害他 |
[04:55] | Yeah, I’m not so sure. | 是的,我不太确定 |
[04:57] | Look, when Dad died, | 听着,当爸爸去世时 |
[05:00] | CCPD said that his death was an accident. | 中城警局说他的死是意外 |
[05:03] | He fell on the tracks at Scott Railway. | 他跌倒在斯科特铁路的铁轨上 |
[05:06] | Kramer left me with the evidence, | 克莱默给我留下了证据 |
[05:08] | but for the last six months, | 但在过去的六个月里 |
[05:10] | I haven’t been able to look at it, | 我一直都没能打开来看 |
[05:12] | but then I thought about what Barry said, | 但后来我想到了巴里所说的话 |
[05:14] | that we have to investigate what happened. | 我们必须调查发生了什么 |
[05:19] | So I finally started looking, and this is what I found. | 所以我终于开始查看了,这就是我发现的 |
[05:23] | Joe. | 乔 |
[05:25] | Why are you showing us this? | 你为什么要给我们看这个? |
[05:27] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[05:34] | See, one second he’s there, and the next, he’s gone. | 看,一秒钟他在那里,下一秒钟,他就走了 |
[05:36] | I haven’t figured this all out yet, | 这一切我还没有想通 |
[05:38] | but if somebody framed Barry, | 但如果有人陷害巴里 |
[05:40] | then he doesn’t cause Armageddon. | 那么他就不是引发大末日的原因 |
[05:43] | And, Cecile, Dad could be alive. | 而且,塞西尔,爸爸可能还活着 |
[05:47] | No. No, it’s impossible. | 不,不,这是不可能的 |
[05:49] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[05:51] | I mean, what if a meta human abducted him at the last second | 我的意思是,如果一个变种人在最后一秒绑架了他呢 |
[05:53] | or or he got swapped with, like, a mirror clone? | 或者他被换成了一个镜像克隆体? |
[05:56] | I saw them bury his body. | 我看到他们埋葬了他的尸体 |
[06:00] | So did Barry, and so did you. | 巴里也是,你也是 |
[06:03] | Okay, guys, how about we take five, yeah? | 好的,伙计们,要不我们休息一下? |
[06:05] | I’m not trying to upset you. What are you trying to do? | 我不是想让你不高兴 你想做什么? |
[06:09] | I’m trying to find out if my dad is still alive. | 我想知道我爸爸是否还活着 |
[06:12] | I’m trying to prove my husband’s innocence. | 我想证明我丈夫的清白 |
[06:14] | Iris, it does not matter | 艾瑞斯,无所谓 |
[06:15] | if he is innocent if we can’t find him, | 如果他是无辜的 如果我们找不到他 |
[06:17] | which is what we have been trying to do | 这就是我们一直在努力做的 |
[06:19] | while you have been living in a fantasy world! | 而你一直生活在幻想世界中! |
[06:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:25] | Iris has trusted Barry against the odds before, | 艾瑞斯以前曾不顾一切地信任巴里 |
[06:28] | like when Bloodwork infected him, | 比如之前血怒感染了他的时候 |
[06:31] | and she was right. | 她是对的 |
[06:33] | If there’s even a chance that this could be real, | 如果这可能是真的 |
[06:36] | I can’t give up, and you wouldn’t want me to. | 我不能放弃,你也不希望我放弃 |
[06:41] | Is that what you think? You think I gave up? | 你是这么认为的吗?你以为我放弃了? |
[06:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:45] | You think I don’t wake up alone every morning in our bed | 你以为我不是每天早上一个人在床上醒来 |
[06:50] | praying to God that all of this was nothing but a bad dream? | 向上帝祈祷这一切只是一场噩梦? |
[06:56] | Iris, I have done everything that I can | 艾瑞斯,我已经做了我能做的一切 |
[06:59] | to just keep moving forward since I lost Joe. | 在失去乔后继续前进 |
[07:03] | I did it so that I could be there for you and for Jenna, | 我这样做是为了能在你身边,为了珍娜 |
[07:07] | for this team, and you come in here | 为了这个小队,而你过来这里 |
[07:08] | and you want to shove his death in my face? | 想把他的死亡画面推到我面前? |
[07:11] | He was the father of my child! | 他是我孩子的父亲! |
[07:14] | And my father! | 还有我的父亲! |
[07:24] | Fine. | 行 |
[07:27] | If you insist on pursuing this lie, | 如果你坚持追求这个谎言 |
[07:29] | then we will save Barry without you. | 那么我们将在没有你的情况下拯救巴里 |
[07:33] | Fine. | 行 |
[07:37] | You save him your way. I’ll save him mine. | 你用你的方式救他 我也会用我的方式救他 |
[07:59] | Okay, Cecile. What do you want to do? | 好的,塞西尔 你想做什么? |
[08:04] | We find Barry before Despero does first, | 我们要先于德斯佩罗找到巴里 |
[08:08] | no matter what it takes. | 不择手段 |
[08:16] | How are we supposed to find Barry now? | 我们应该如何找到巴里? |
[08:18] | Okay, this is gonna sound wild, | 好吧,这听起来很疯狂 |
[08:20] | but Despero’s scanning the whole world | 但德斯佩罗正在对整个世界 |
[08:23] | for Barry’s brainwaves, right? Like a needle in a haystack. | 扫描巴里的脑电波,对吧?就像大海捞针 |
[08:26] | I know him better than almost anyone. | 我几乎比任何人都了解他 |
[08:29] | So you should be able to pinpoint Barry’s mind | 所以你应该能够比他更快地 |
[08:31] | faster than he can, only Despero’s psychic radius | 感应到巴里的想法,但是德斯佩罗的通灵范围 |
[08:35] | is exponentially higher than yours. | 比你的要更以指数级高 |
[08:37] | Alex Danvers says he gets a power boost | 亚历克斯丹弗斯说他得到的能力提升 |
[08:41] | from his power source, the Flame of Py’tar. | 是来自他的能量源,派塔的火焰 |
[08:44] | Okay, I just need a boost of my own, right? | 好吧,我只需要提升我的能力,对吗? |
[08:48] | So you can build something, | 所以你可以建造一些东西 |
[08:49] | something that can amplify my psychic powers. | 可以放大我的精神力量的东西 |
[08:52] | You want me to build a Cerebro | 你要我用我车库的垃圾来 |
[08:54] | out of the trash in my garage? | 造一个脑波放大器? |
[08:57] | I mean | 我的意思是 |
[09:03] | Oh, frak yeah, I can do that. | 哦,是的,我可以做到 |
[09:05] | Okay, there’s still one problem. | 好吧,还有一个问题 |
[09:07] | Kalanorians like Despero have four hemispheres | 像德斯佩罗这样的Kalanory人的大脑 |
[09:09] | to their brain. The human brain only has two. | 有四个半球 而人脑只有两个 |
[09:11] | So even if we amplify your empathic radius, | 所以即使我们放大你的共情范围 |
[09:14] | you’d still be at a disadvantage. | 你仍然处于劣势 |
[09:16] | Then we’re gonna need some more brain power. | 那么我们需要更多的脑力 |
[09:21] | And I know just who to call. | 我知道该给谁打电话 |
[09:24] | So things got a little intense back there. | 所以事情在那里变得有点激烈 |
[09:27] | You okay? | 你好吗? |
[09:28] | Yeah, look, I don’t want to hurt Cecile, | 是的,听着,我不想伤害塞西尔 |
[09:30] | but if someone’s framing Barry and my dad might be okay, | 但如果有人陷害巴里,而且我爸爸可能还没死 |
[09:33] | then I have to figure out the truth. | 那么我必须弄清楚真相 |
[09:36] | Just glad I don’t have to do it alone. | 很高兴我不必一个人做 |
[09:38] | Team Citizen forever, Boss. | 永远的公民报小队,老大 |
[09:42] | So what are we looking for? Signs of a meta abduction? | 那么我们在寻找什么?变种人绑架的迹象? |
[09:50] | What the hell? What is it? | 我勒个去?它是什么? |
[09:57] | I’m not sure. Do you see anything? | 我不知道 你看到什么了吗? |
[10:06] | Well, I’m not picking up anything | 好吧,我在电磁频谱上 |
[10:08] | on the electromagnetic spectrum, | 并没有感应到任何东西 |
[10:10] | but your time sickness makes you see stuff sometimes, right? | 但是你的时间病让你有时会看到一些东西,对吧? |
[10:13] | Could it be acting up? Must be. | 有可能吧?应该是了 |
[10:16] | Deon’s treatments are probably wearing off. | 迪恩的治疗方法可能会失效 |
[10:17] | I’m supposed to see him tonight. | 今晚我要去见他 |
[10:20] | You know what I did see: the fiber optic aura | 我倒是看到了 这些摄像头 |
[10:23] | for these cameras leads to a security booth inside, | 的光纤线路通向里面的保安亭 |
[10:26] | so if someone wanted to alter the footage of Joe’s accident | 所以如果有人想改变乔的事故镜头 |
[10:30] | to make it seem like he died | 让它看起来像他死了 |
[10:31] | That’d be where they’d start. | 那就会是他们开始的地方 |
[10:35] | I’ll never forget that day. | 我永远不会忘记那一天 |
[10:37] | People were screaming someone fell. | 人们尖叫着有人摔倒了 |
[10:39] | I I tried calling the emergency line, | 我尝试拨打紧急电话 |
[10:41] | but it was too late. | 但为时已晚 |
[10:43] | What about before it happened? | 在它发生之前呢? |
[10:44] | Did you see anyone suspicious on the platform? | 你在平台上看到过可疑的人吗? |
[10:46] | It was pretty empty when Mr. West died. | 韦斯特先生去世时,里面很空 |
[10:48] | The Red Line came in 15 minutes early. | 红色号线提前15分钟到达了 |
[10:53] | Hang on. Iris West Allen? | 等等 艾瑞斯 韦斯特 艾伦? |
[10:56] | Were you his daughter? | 你之前是他的女儿吗? |
[10:57] | I still am. | 我现在还是 |
[11:02] | What about after? | 之后呢? |
[11:04] | Was there anyone there who had access | 在中城警局到达之前 |
[11:06] | to the scene before CCPD arrived? | 有没有人来过? |
[11:07] | Ma’am, your father took a bad step. | 女士,你父亲走错了一步 |
[11:12] | It happens sometimes. | 它有时会发生 |
[11:13] | Well, the reason I’m asking is because the video files | 嗯,我问的原因是因为 |
[11:16] | that you sent over to CCPD | 你寄给中城警局的视频文件 |
[11:17] | were missing some very important frames | 缺少一些非常重要的帧 |
[11:19] | from the moment of incident. | 从事件发生的那一刻起 |
[11:21] | That doesn’t just happen | 怎么会这么凑巧 |
[11:22] | unless you’re saying someone got into your system. | 除非有人进入了你的系统 |
[11:25] | Or because we’re on the same power grid as Sharks Stadium. | 或者因为我们和鲨鱼体育场在同一个电网上 |
[11:28] | Whenever there’s a game, like there was that day, | 每当有比赛时,就像那天一样 |
[11:31] | our automatic CCTV upload gets interrupted, | 我们的自动闭路电视上传会被干扰 |
[11:34] | and we end up losing chunks of data. | 我们最终会丢失大量数据 |
[11:36] | It’s a good thing we back up our files locally. | 我们在本地备份文件是一件好事 |
[11:47] | Is this the only angle? No, it’s okay. | 只有这个角度吗?不,没关系 |
[11:50] | I was wrong. It was just an accident. | 我错了 这只是一个意外 |
[12:10] | So who wants next game, boys? | 那么谁想要下一场比赛,孩子们? |
[12:14] | Think you can end up on top? | 认为你最终能名列前茅吗? |
[12:18] | I think you’re done for today. | 我想你今天已经完成了 |
[12:25] | Horton, I’m surprised you showed. | 霍顿,我很惊讶你会出现 |
[12:30] | Figured you’d still be crying over your boyfriend somewhere. | 你不应该还在某处为你的男朋友哭泣吗 |
[12:34] | You should have heard the cheers at Iron Heights | 你应该听到当这个消息传出来的时候 |
[12:36] | when that news broke out. | 铁山监狱里面的欢呼声 |
[12:38] | Well, that’s funny ’cause I figured you’d already be | 嗯,这很有趣,因为我认为你应该 |
[12:42] | running Scudder’s entire criminal enterprise, | 正在经营斯卡德的所有犯罪活动 |
[12:45] | not hustling morons in a dive bar. | 而不是在潜水酒吧哄骗白痴 |
[12:49] | Guess you probably shouldn’t have sold him out after all. | 我猜你可能根本不应该把他卖掉 |
[12:54] | Fine. Aw. | 好吧 噢 |
[12:56] | That means you’re available. For what? | 这意味着你有空 你要干嘛? |
[13:00] | You got a job for me, Miss meta attorney? | 你有事情需要我帮忙吗,变种律师小姐? |
[13:03] | Look, I need help. Psychic help. | 看,我需要帮助 心理能力的帮助 |
[13:07] | Someone that I care about is missing. | 我在乎的人不见了 |
[13:11] | Let me guess. He runs real fast. | 让我猜猜 他跑得真快 |
[13:15] | It’s all over the news. Flash went bad. | 新闻上全都是 闪电侠变坏了 |
[13:18] | It’s the feel good story of the year. | 这是年度感觉最良好故事了 |
[13:20] | And even if I did want to help return the Scarlet Speedster | 即使我确实想帮助你把那个猩红高速能力者 |
[13:25] | to the side of angels, | 找回正义的一方 |
[13:27] | during our last go round, you messed with my head. | 在我们上次合作时,你弄乱了我的思维 |
[13:33] | I don’t know if I can trust you. | 我不知道我是否可以信任你 |
[13:36] | Can you trust me to help get | 你能相信我帮助得到 |
[13:38] | your parole restrictions lifted? | 你的假释限制解除了? |
[13:42] | Quid pro quo, huh? | 回报,嗯? |
[13:49] | When do we start? | 我们什么时候开始? |
[14:01] | Damn it, I I can’t get this last conduit. | 该死,我搞不定这最后的导管 |
[14:06] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[14:08] | You know, sometimes I like to work with a little music on. | 你知道,有时我喜欢伴随着一点音乐来工作 |
[14:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:24] | Monk? | 气氛音乐? |
[14:26] | Okay, trying to impress me. | 好吧,试图给我留下深刻印象 |
[14:29] | I kind of grew up on this stuff. | 我是在这些东西上长大的 |
[14:33] | Joe always had something spinning on the turntable, | 乔总是喜欢在转盘上旋转的这种音乐 |
[14:36] | Miles Davis, Johnny Hartman, Ella Fitzgerald. | 迈尔斯·戴维斯、约翰尼·哈特曼、艾拉·菲茨杰拉德 |
[14:39] | It’s his favorite. | 都是他的最爱 |
[14:44] | Was his favorite. | 都曾是他的最爱 |
[14:52] | Yeah, I lost someone too a while back. | 是的,我前段时间也失去了一个人 |
[14:56] | Bill Henderson. | 比尔亨德森 |
[14:59] | Actually, he was a cop like your old man. | 事实上,他和你的老头子一样是个警察 |
[15:02] | Well, we had our ups and downs, | 嗯,我们有过起起落落 |
[15:03] | but through it all, he was my best friend. | 但总的来说,他是我最好的朋友 |
[15:08] | My brother. | 我的兄弟 |
[15:14] | Bill died saving my life… | 比尔死了是为了救了我的命…… |
[15:19] | So I could get home to Atlanta and the girls. | 这样我就可以回到亚特兰大和女孩们身边 |
[15:25] | Yeah, he made that sacrifice. | 是的,他做出了那个牺牲 |
[15:30] | Just like you sacrificing | 就像你今天在这里 |
[15:32] | a big part of yourself here today. | 想牺牲掉你身上的很重要的一部分一样 |
[15:37] | You know, if Joe was here, I think he’d be real proud | 你知道,如果乔在这里,我想他会 |
[15:40] | of the hero you’ve been all along. | 因为你一直以来的英雄而感到自豪的 |
[15:45] | It’s been you all along, Flash. | 都是你的问题而已,闪电侠 |
[15:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[15:54] | Yeah. That was the last conduit. | 是的 那是最后的导管 |
[15:57] | Now, when your suit materializes, | 现在,当你的制服材料化时 |
[15:59] | you’ll be able to generate enough voltage | 你将能够产生足够的电压 |
[16:01] | to disrupt my Speed Force connection. | 来破坏我与神速力之间的连接 |
[16:07] | Giving Gambi a run for his money, huh? | 让甘比为他的钱而战,是吧? |
[16:09] | All right, let’s go blow this fuse. | 好吧,我们来熔断这个保险丝 |
[16:29] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[16:33] | This is gonna hurt. | 这会很痛 |
[16:36] | Mm hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[17:11] | Boss, you got to see this. Okay. | 老大,你得看看这个 |
[17:14] | Do you remember what the security chief said, | 你还记得安全负责人说的话吗? |
[17:16] | that the day Joe died, the Red Line was running early? | 乔死的那天,红色号线运行提前了? |
[17:19] | Well, back in my car thief days, | 在我偷车的那段时间 |
[17:22] | I’d take the Red Line home from the chop shop, | 我会从印章店坐红色号线回家 |
[17:24] | and it was never early. It was always late. | 而且从来都不会早点 总是晚点 |
[17:28] | So my dad was just unlucky? | 所以我爸爸只是倒霉? |
[17:31] | Well, that’s an understatement. | 嗯,这是轻描淡写 |
[17:34] | The train that hit Joe passed a routine inspection | 撞到乔的火车在事故发生两天前 |
[17:37] | two days before the accident, | 通过了例行检查 |
[17:38] | yet somehow, the hydraulics failed. | 然而不知何故,那一天液压系统却坏了 |
[17:41] | Iris, there are dozens | 艾瑞斯,有数以十计 |
[17:43] | and dozens of coincidences like this. | 的这样的巧合 |
[17:46] | Do you know what the odds are that they all happened at once? | 你知道它们同时发生的几率有多大吗? |
[17:49] | Million to one. | 百万比一 |
[17:51] | The events that led to Joe’s accident, | 导致乔出事的事件 |
[17:53] | they line up perfectly. Too perfectly. | 他们完美地出现 太完美了 |
[17:56] | So what are you saying? That you’re right. | 所以你在说什么?你是对的 |
[17:59] | That that someone was pulling the strings. | 那个有人在拉弦 |
[18:01] | Barry’s not crazy, and your dad’s not | 巴里不疯,你爸爸也不疯 |
[18:03] | Look, Allegra, I was wrong about everything. | 听着,阿莱格拉,我什么都错了 |
[18:09] | These last six months | 这最近六个月 |
[18:11] | have been the worst six months of my life. | 是我一生中最糟糕的六个月 |
[18:19] | Look, I get it. I do. | 听着,我明白 我很明白 |
[18:25] | When Esperanza died… | 当埃斯佩兰萨死… |
[18:28] | I lost hope too. | 我也失去了希望 |
[18:32] | But what saved me from the darkness | 但把我从黑暗中救了出来的 |
[18:36] | was remembering the words of a hero. | 是想起了英雄的话 |
[18:41] | “As long as we keep the loved ones | “只要我们把我们所失去的 |
[18:42] | we’ve lost in our hearts, there is always hope.” | 至爱之人保留在心中,总会有希望 ” |
[18:57] | Are you seeing this? Seeing what? | 你看到这个了吗?看到什么? |
[19:03] | I have to get back to the station. | 我得回车站了 |
[19:04] | I thought that was a dead end. | 我以为这是一个死胡同 |
[19:05] | It’s not. | 它不是 |
[19:07] | We just couldn’t see all the evidence. | 我们只是看不到所有的证据 |
[19:10] | Ladies, may I present the solution | 女士们,我可以提出 |
[19:14] | to all of our Flash finding problems, | 找到闪电侠的方案吗 |
[19:16] | the Neural Conjoiner. | 神经连接器 |
[19:18] | Both of you have the natural ability | 你们俩都有天生的能力 |
[19:19] | to access people’s brainwaves like an antenna. | 像天线一样访问人们的脑电波 |
[19:22] | Cecile as an empath, and Rosa as a psychic | 塞西尔是一个移情者,罗莎是一个通灵者 |
[19:24] | who can spin people’s emotions out of control. | 能使人的情绪失控 |
[19:27] | So with the Telepathic Crown as an amplifier, | 所以用心灵感应王冠作为放大器 |
[19:30] | we’ll be able to conjoin your psychic powers | 我们将能够结合你的精神力量 |
[19:32] | and pick up way more brainwaves than you’d ever be able | 并且接收到比你以往任何时候都多的脑电波 |
[19:34] | to pick up on your own. Like, all over the continent. | 就像,包括了整个大陆 |
[19:37] | Now all you need to do is focus on the Flash’s brainwaves, | 现在你们需要做的就是专注于闪电侠的脑电波 |
[19:40] | and the N.C. will transmit them here | 并神经连接器会在这里传送它们 |
[19:42] | while I use the visual data | 而我则会使用这个 |
[19:44] | to triangulate his location with this. | 的可视数据来测量他的位置 |
[19:47] | I’m sorry, but does that TV have rabbit ears on it? | 对不起,那台电视上是有个兔耳朵吗? |
[19:54] | Yeah, yeah, it’s ’cause it’s my grandma’s, | 是的,是的,因为这是我奶奶的 |
[19:56] | which means we’ll have to be done by 7:00 | 这意味着我们必须在七点之前完成 |
[19:58] | ’cause she doesn’t want to miss her stories. | 因为她不想错过她的故事 |
[20:05] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[20:28] | It’s too much. | 太多了 |
[20:30] | It’s too much! I can’t I can’t! | 太多了!我不能我不能! |
[20:32] | Chester, turn it off. No, we can do this. | 切斯特,把它关掉 不,我们可以做到的 |
[20:37] | So many minds to reach out and touch. | 有太多的心灵需要伸手去触碰 |
[20:42] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[20:44] | It’s too many thoughts. I can’t do this. | 太多思想了 我做不到 |
[20:46] | It’s too many thoughts. No, there aren’t! | 太多思想了 不,没事的! |
[20:50] | Horton, listen to me. | 霍顿,听我说 |
[20:53] | Together, we are strong enough to handle this, | 在一起,我们有足够的力量来处理这件事 |
[20:56] | but you’re letting your own feelings hold you back. | 但是你让自己的感觉阻碍了你 |
[20:59] | Now focus! | 现在专注! |
[21:02] | Horton, you’re letting your own emotions bring you down. | 霍顿,你让自己的情绪使你失望 |
[21:06] | That sadness you got? | 你得到的那种悲伤? |
[21:08] | Get over it. You want to find your hero? | 克服它 你想找到你的英雄吗? |
[21:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:11] | Then lose the weakness, | 那就丢掉软弱 |
[21:13] | just like I lost those gushy feelings for Scudder. | 就像我对失去了斯卡德时那种强烈的感情一样 |
[21:16] | Forget about your grief, your guilt, your sadness. | 忘记你的悲伤,你的内疚,你的悲伤 |
[21:20] | Forget about your damn dead boyfriend. | 忘记你该死的死去的男朋友吧 |
[21:22] | Bury it! | 把它埋了! |
[21:43] | I still have some of my speed. | 我的速度还是有的 |
[21:45] | Connection’s not fully severed. | 连接未完全断开 |
[21:49] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[21:52] | Oh, keep it going. Keep it going. | 哦,继续 保持下去 |
[21:54] | We almost have a clear signal. | 我们几乎有一个明确的信号 |
[21:57] | Oh! Ah! | 哦!啊! |
[22:01] | What happened? You overloaded the crown. | 发生了什么?你们使表冠过载了 |
[22:05] | Damn, Horton. | 该死的,霍顿 |
[22:07] | I knew I was good, but color me impressed. | 我知道我已经很牛了,但你还是给我留下了深刻的印象 |
[22:12] | Okay, if the amplifier is busted, | 好的,如果放大器坏了 |
[22:13] | then maybe we should try a different way. | 那么也许我们应该尝试不同的方式 |
[22:16] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[22:18] | Chester, you can fix it, right? You can fix it. | 切斯特,你能修好,对吗?你可以修复它 |
[22:19] | Well, I need about an hour to recalibrate, | 嗯,我需要大约一个小时来重新校准 |
[22:22] | but then we should be good to go. | 但那我们就可以了 |
[22:23] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[22:25] | We finally made some progress. We’re not gonna stop now. | 我们终于取得了一些进展 现在别停下来 |
[22:26] | Those humans. | 那些人类 |
[22:29] | Their emotions blind them to reason, | 他们的情绪使他们失去理智 |
[22:31] | yet give them power. | 但也给了他们力量 |
[22:34] | They’ll find Flash first, | 他们会先找到闪电侠 |
[22:36] | and I’ll be right behind them. | 我会黄雀在后 |
[22:58] | You forget we had an appointment in the books? | 你忘了我们晚上约好了吗? |
[23:01] | ‘Cause usually we meet in the Speed Lab. | 因为我们通常在神速实验室见面 |
[23:03] | Then again, I am a Force god, | 再说一遍,我是一名神力 |
[23:06] | so I can work with this too. Ready for your treatment? | 所以我也可以使用它 准备好接受治疗了吗? |
[23:11] | I didn’t forget we had an appointment. | 我没有忘记我们有约会 |
[23:12] | I I wanted you to find me here. | 我想让你在这里找到我 |
[23:15] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:20] | This is where your dad died. | 这是你父亲去世的地方 |
[23:24] | I can sense him walking through here six months ago. | 我能感觉到他六个月前走过这里 |
[23:28] | I came here earlier today, | 我今天早些时候来到这里 |
[23:30] | and I saw these particles near the tracks where my dad fell, | 我在我父亲摔倒的轨道附近看到了一些颗粒 |
[23:33] | and then I saw them again | 然后当我正在查看他死亡的证据时 |
[23:35] | when I was going through evidence from his death. | 我又看到了他们 |
[23:37] | This is a sign that there’s something wrong | 这表明我父亲的去世 |
[23:39] | with my dad’s death, | 里面有一些问题 |
[23:41] | proof that someone is altering reality | 说明有人正在改变现实 |
[23:44] | and and leaving particles behind. | 并留下粒子 |
[23:46] | But nobody screwed with the timeline. | 但是没有人搞砸时间线 |
[23:48] | All right? I would have sensed that. | 好的?我会感觉到的 |
[23:50] | Then someone’s hiding something. | 然后有人在隐瞒什么 |
[23:51] | I need you to undo my treatments, | 我需要你取消我的治疗 |
[23:54] | all of them. | 所有的 |
[23:55] | You can’t be serious. Deon, please. | 你在开玩笑吧 迪恩,拜托了 |
[23:57] | Whatever is happening, | 无论发生什么事 |
[23:59] | it’s connected to these particles. | 与这些粒子肯定有关系 |
[24:01] | Look, if I absorb all of that temporal matter out of you | 听着,如果我吸收了你所有的时间病 |
[24:05] | and that sickness you got starts spreading too fast, | 并且你得的病开始传播得太快 |
[24:07] | you’re gonna start moving in and out of timelines again, | 你将会再次开始不断进出时间线 |
[24:11] | or worse. | 或更糟 |
[24:12] | I’m not afraid of that. Well, I am. | 我不怕那个 但我怕啊 |
[24:14] | Look, if there’s a chance that I can save my husband | 听着,如果有机会救我的丈夫 |
[24:17] | and bring my dad back, I’ll risk it. | 把我爸爸带回来,我会冒险的 |
[24:33] | My God. What are they? | 天哪 这些是什么? |
[24:38] | Temporal isotopes, | 时间同位素 |
[24:41] | but decaying instead of growing. | 但它们在衰败而不是增长 |
[24:46] | That’s why I couldn’t sense them before. | 这就是为什么我之前无法感知它们的原因 |
[24:50] | Oh, damn. | 哦,该死的 |
[24:54] | Someone tapped into the Negative Still Force | 有人利用了负静力 |
[24:57] | to rewrite the timeline. | 改写时间线 |
[25:02] | Your dad wasn’t supposed to die. | 你爸爸本来没有死 |
[25:05] | But someone changed the past to make sure that he did. | 但是有人改变了过去以确保他死了 |
[25:11] | Cecile, we need to talk about Dillon. | 塞西尔,我们需要谈谈狄龙 |
[25:13] | Look, I know. I get it, okay? | 听着,我知道 我明白,好吗? |
[25:16] | Dillon can be a little intense, | 狄龙可能有点激烈 |
[25:19] | but we’re trying to beat Despero here. | 但我们正试图在这里击败德斯佩罗 |
[25:21] | She wants you to forget about Joe. | 她想让你忘记乔 |
[25:24] | That’s more than a little intense. | 这有点激烈 |
[25:27] | And honestly, it’s not the first time | 老实说,这不是第一次 |
[25:31] | I’ve seen you repress your feelings. | 我见过你压抑自己的感情 |
[25:34] | You have no idea what it’s been like for me. | 你不知道这对我来说是什么样的 |
[25:36] | None. Actually, I do. | 没有 事实上,我知道 |
[25:38] | Because it’s what I went through with Ronnie. | 因为这就是我和罗尼一起经历的 |
[25:44] | After the particle accelerator exploded, | 粒子加速器爆炸后 |
[25:47] | I was so traumatized by his death | 他的死让我深受创伤 |
[25:50] | that even thinking about him would send me spiraling. | 即使是想着他也会让我心烦意乱 |
[25:55] | Rather than facing my grief, | 我没有直面我的悲伤 |
[25:59] | I started fearing it. | 我开始害怕它 |
[26:02] | I just I can’t help thinking | 我只是忍不住想 |
[26:06] | you’re heading down the same path. | 你正朝着同样的道路前进 |
[26:09] | Look, I know. I know I don’t talk about Joe. | 听着,我知道 我知道我不是在谈论乔 |
[26:15] | It’s because I think about him every second | 因为我每一秒都在想他 |
[26:20] | of every hour of every day. | 每天的每一小时都在 |
[26:24] | And it’s not just my grief that I have to feel, Caitlin. | 凯特琳,我必须感受到的不仅仅是我的悲伤 |
[26:28] | Barry and Iris and little Jenna | 巴里、艾瑞斯和小珍娜 |
[26:31] | because of my powers, whenever they’re near me, | 因为我的力量,每当他们靠近我时 |
[26:34] | I feel all of their grief too. | 我也能感受到他们的悲痛 |
[26:39] | It’s everything that I can do to push it all down | 这是我能做的一切来推动它 |
[26:42] | just so that I can keep moving forward, | 只为让我继续前行 |
[26:44] | because if I don’t, I will drown. | 因为如果我不这样做,我就会淹死 |
[26:49] | And that cannot happen again. | 而且这种情况不会再发生了 |
[26:51] | I know it’s hard, | 我知道这很难 |
[26:52] | but your strength as an empath | 但你作为心灵变种人的力量 |
[26:56] | doesn’t come from burying your emotions. | 不是来自掩埋你的情绪 |
[26:59] | It comes from feeling the feelings. | 它来自于感受情绪 |
[27:04] | Even the hard ones. | 哪怕是最难受的情绪 |
[27:10] | Oh, let me guess. Dinner’s ready. | 哦,让我猜猜 晚餐准备好了 |
[27:13] | Oh, sweet Joseph Winters. | 哦,我的天呐 |
[27:16] | Okay, my phone is still plugged | 我的手机还插着 |
[27:17] | into the S.T.A.R. Labs emergency sensors. | 连接着星城实验室的应急传感器 |
[27:20] | Someone just turned on the particle accelerator. | 有人刚刚打开了粒子加速器 |
[27:29] | The hell’s going on? The power’s spiking, sir. | 发生什么事了?能量正在飙升,先生 |
[27:32] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[27:34] | It’s like the particle accelerator turned itself on. | 这就像粒子加速器自己打开了一样 |
[27:36] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[27:39] | I may have given it a little push. | 我给了它一点推动 |
[27:51] | Susan? | 苏珊? |
[27:57] | Damn, what in the world! | 该死的,这到底是怎么回事! |
[28:01] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[28:14] | And with this power, | 只要我有了这股力量 |
[28:16] | no mind will shut its doors on me! | 没有人会对我关上大门! |
[28:29] | Why would Despero turn on | 为什么德斯佩罗会开启 |
[28:30] | the particle accelerator? | 粒子加速器? |
[28:32] | He’s into alternative energy. Who cares? | 他热衷于替代能源 谁在乎? |
[28:34] | Guys, look, she’s right. We need to do this. | 伙计们,看,她是对的 我们需要这样做 |
[28:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:44] | Remember what we did last time. | 记住我们上次做了什么 |
[28:47] | Remember that power. | 记住那个力量 |
[28:56] | Come on. Where are you? | 来吧 你在哪里? |
[29:06] | I can see Flash. | 我可以看到闪电侠 |
[29:07] | He’s with Jefferson Pierce? Where are they? | 他和杰斐逊皮尔斯在一起?他们在哪里? |
[29:10] | Let me try and find out. | 让我试着找出答案 |
[29:12] | I can feel your grief again, Horton. | 我能再次感受到你的悲伤,霍顿 |
[29:13] | I told you to bury it. | 我叫你把它埋了 |
[29:15] | Cecile, you don’t have to listen to her. | 塞西尔,你不必听她的 |
[29:16] | You know your powers better than she does. | 你比她更了解你的能力 |
[29:20] | Oh, yes. | 哦是的 |
[29:22] | It’s like meta juicing, only ten times better. | 这就像变种榨汁,只不过有10倍那么好 |
[29:33] | You should be proud of the power | 你应该为你 |
[29:35] | you’ve displayed here. | 所展示的能力感到自豪 |
[29:37] | Now, open your minds to me | 现在,向我敞开你的心扉 |
[29:41] | and show me the Flash. | 并告诉我闪电侠在哪 |
[29:43] | Leave us alone. Uh, guys. | 放过我们吧 呃,伙计们 |
[29:45] | Who are they talking to? | 他们在和谁说话? |
[29:47] | Despero. He must be here. | 德斯佩罗 他一定在这儿 |
[29:54] | Dillon, what are you doing? Causing a little vertigo. | 狄龙,你在做什么?搞点眩晕 |
[29:58] | It’s an oldie but a goodie. | 这是一个老招数了,但也是个好招数 |
[30:08] | Okay, big boy. | 好的,大男孩 |
[30:09] | How about a little quid pro quo? | 来点交换条件怎么样? |
[30:11] | I let you inside my mind, show you where the Flash is, | 我让你进入我的脑海,告诉你闪电侠在哪里 |
[30:16] | and then you and I go kill him together. | 然后你我一起去杀了他 |
[30:19] | What makes you think I came here to bargain? | 是什么让你觉得我是来讨价还价的? |
[30:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:27] | How about I let you peek inside my mind for free? | 我让你免费窥探我的内心如何? |
[30:30] | We’ll call it even. | 我们就扯平了 |
[30:37] | Dillon. | 狄龙 |
[30:44] | Dillon! | 狄龙! |
[30:49] | I can’t feel her anymore. What did you do? | 我再也感觉不到她了 你做了什么? |
[30:52] | I looked inside her mind, | 我看了看她的内心 |
[30:54] | but I could only partly reconstruct | 但我只能部分重建 |
[30:56] | the Flash’s location. | 闪电侠的位置 |
[30:57] | The other half must be in yours. | 另一半一定是在你的脑子里 |
[31:03] | Don’t be afraid. It’s a necessity. | 不要害怕 这是必须的 |
[31:06] | I am trying to save the world. | 我正在努力拯救世界 |
[31:08] | By killing us and Barry? | 通过杀死我们和巴里? |
[31:10] | A few lives to spare billions. | 几条人命,救数十亿个 |
[31:12] | That’s a trade I’m willing to make, | 这是我愿意做的交易 |
[31:14] | but one that you won’t even stomach. | 而你们则不会愿意做 |
[31:17] | Your mind’s strong for a human empath, | 你的头脑对于人类的心灵能力者来说是强大的 |
[31:20] | but it’s kindling compared to the Flame of Py’tar. | 但与派塔的火焰相比,它只是个小火苗 |
[31:31] | Stop fighting me and show me where he is. | 别反抗我,展示给我他在哪里 |
[31:35] | You have no allies left. | 你已经没有盟友了 |
[31:37] | You’re weak, and you’re alone. | 你很虚弱,你一个人 |
[31:46] | You’re wrong. I am not alone. | 你错了 我并不孤单 |
[31:55] | Oh. | 哦 |
[31:57] | Ugh. Oh. | 啊 哦 |
[32:00] | Hey, hey, you okay? Yeah, yeah. | 嘿嘿,你还好吗?是啊是啊 |
[32:06] | She’s alive, but barely. | 她还活着,但很勉强了 |
[32:07] | Despero he attacked us. How did you survive? | 德斯佩罗 他袭击了我们 你是怎么活下来的? |
[32:13] | I thought about Joe. | 我想到了乔 |
[32:18] | Hey, wait, wait, wait. I found Barry. | 嘿,等等,等等,等等 我找到了巴里 |
[32:21] | He’s at the Hall. What? | 他在礼堂 什么? |
[32:23] | Guys, guys, Despero was in my head. | 伙计们,德斯佩罗刚刚也在我的脑海中 |
[32:27] | That means he knows where Barry is too. | 这意味着他也知道巴里在哪里 |
[32:39] | All right, maybe we should take a break. | 好吧,也许我们应该休息一下 |
[32:41] | No, we have to finish before Despero finds me. | 不,我们必须在德斯佩罗找到我之前完成 |
[32:43] | Who the hell’s Despero? | 德斯佩罗到底是谁? |
[32:50] | If you’re keeping something important from me, | 如果你对我隐瞒了一些重要的事情 |
[32:53] | I suggest you remedy it. | 我建议你补充一下 |
[32:57] | He’s from the future. | 他来自未来 |
[33:00] | He says that, ten years from now, | 他说,十年后 |
[33:03] | I’m gonna destroy the world. You believe him? | 我要毁灭世界 你相信他吗? |
[33:09] | Do you remember what we said | 你还记得我们说过的话吗 |
[33:11] | when we first met during Crisis? | 我们在大危机那时第一次见面的时候吗? |
[33:13] | We’re not quitters. | 我们不是放弃者 |
[33:14] | You can change your future, just like you did back then. | 你可以改变你的未来,就像你以前那样 |
[33:17] | That’s what I’m trying to do. | 这就是我正在努力做的 |
[33:18] | If I get rid of my speed, | 如果我摆脱我的速度 |
[33:20] | I can keep Despero’s future from happening. | 我可以阻止德斯佩罗的未来发生 |
[33:22] | What will this Despero do if you don’t? | 如果你不这样做,这个德斯佩罗会做什么? |
[33:27] | He’s gonna kill me. | 他要杀了我 |
[33:30] | You didn’t think that was important to mention? | 你不认为这很重要吗? |
[33:32] | I knew if I told you, you’d want to go after Despero, | 我知道如果我告诉你,你会想要追捕德斯佩罗 |
[33:33] | but I need you to follow the Injustice Protocols. | 但我需要你遵守不义方案 |
[33:36] | I’m not acting out of fear. | 我不是因为害怕而这样做 |
[33:38] | I’m trying to do the right thing. | 我正在努力做正确的事情 |
[33:39] | Yeah, I thought I was, too, | 是的,我还以为我是 |
[33:40] | but I wasn’t, and you aren’t either. | 但我不是,你也不是 |
[33:42] | You’re just afraid of becoming | 你只是害怕成为 |
[33:45] | this man that Despero says you are. | 德斯佩罗所说的这个人 |
[33:46] | I’ve already hurt people! I’m already a liability! | 我已经伤害了人!我已经有责任了! |
[33:49] | No, what you are is a hero! Doesn’t that mean something? | 不,你是一位英雄!这什么意思你不知道吗? |
[33:53] | I’ve seen what happens, what I end up doing. | 我已经看到发生了什么,我最终会做什么 |
[33:58] | It’s going to happen. | 它会发生 |
[34:00] | Getting rid of my speed is the only way to save the world. | 摆脱我的速度是拯救世界的唯一方法 |
[34:02] | Damn it, Jefferson! | 该死,杰斐逊! |
[34:04] | It’s the only way to save your family too! | 这也是拯救家人的唯一方法! |
[34:08] | I suggest you keep my family out of this. | 我建议你别提我的家人 |
[34:10] | After everything we’ve done today, | 在我们今天所做的一切之后 |
[34:12] | everything I’ve told you, you’re just giving up. | 我告诉你的一切,你却只想着放弃 |
[34:15] | Barry, you need to think very carefully right now. | 巴里,你现在需要非常仔细地考虑 |
[34:20] | I’m asking you to save the world, | 我要你拯救世界 |
[34:22] | and you won’t even listen! | 你甚至不会听! |
[34:31] | You’re gonna hear me now, ’cause one way or the other, | 你现在会听到我的,因为不管这样或那样 |
[34:34] | you’re gonna help me finish this. | 你会帮我完成这件事的 |
[34:49] | Look at what I just did, the damage I can still cause! | 看看我刚刚做了什么,我还能造成那样的伤害! |
[34:53] | You made a promise to keep this world safe. | 你承诺要保护这个世界的安全 |
[34:59] | I am keeping the world safe | 我在保护世界安全 |
[35:01] | by saving one of its protectors. | 通过拯救它的保护者之一 |
[35:13] | Fine, you want to ignore the protocols? | 好的,你想拒绝不义方案吗? |
[35:16] | Now imagine millions dead all because of me! | 现在想象数百万人因我而死亡! |
[35:32] | It’s your lightning. You keep it. | 这是你的闪电 你留着吧 |
[35:37] | How about we stop this insanity? | 我们不如停下这种疯狂的行为? |
[35:40] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[35:46] | Do you remember why we call our safety plan “Injustice”? | 您还记得我们为什么称我们的安全计划为“不义”吗? |
[35:51] | Because if one of us goes rogue, | 因为如果我们中的一个人背叛了 |
[35:53] | the rest of the world doesn’t stand a chance. | 这世界上其他的地方都根本没有机会生存下去 |
[36:30] | You think this is what he would have wanted? | 你认为这是他想要的吗? |
[36:37] | You told me that before Crisis, Oliver went to the Monitor | 你告诉我在危机之前,奥利弗去了监管者那里 |
[36:42] | to trade his life for yours. | 用他的生命换你的生命 |
[36:46] | Now, I never met the man, | 我从未见过那个人 |
[36:47] | why’d he do that? | 他为什么要那样做? |
[36:52] | ‘Cause he was afraid? | 因为他害怕? |
[36:55] | Nah. | 现在 |
[36:58] | A man like him lays down his life for a man like you | 像他这样的男人为你这样的男人舍命 |
[37:02] | For one reason, because you are the best of us. | 只有一个原因,因为你是我们中最强的 |
[37:09] | Now, Oliver Queen wasn’t a quitter. | 奥利弗·奎因并不是个逃兵 |
[37:12] | He’d never quit on you. | 他永远不会放弃你 |
[37:16] | So don’t you dare quit on yourself. | 所以你怎么敢放弃自己 |
[37:23] | Jefferson, I’m so sorry. | 杰斐逊,我很抱歉 |
[37:29] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:33] | Just tell me this. | 就告诉我这个 |
[37:40] | Where’s the future? | 未来在哪里? |
[37:45] | It’s right here. | 就在这里 |
[37:48] | Whose life is this? | 这是谁的生活? |
[37:51] | Mine. | 我的 |
[37:54] | So what are you gonna do with it? | 那你打算用它做什么? |
[37:58] | Live it… | 活下去… |
[38:01] | by any means necessary. | 以任何必要的方式 |
[38:12] | I told you, Flash, if I found any trace | 我告诉过你,闪电侠,如果我发现 |
[38:14] | of your true nature, I’d end your existence. | 你的本性的任何踪迹,我会了结你的存在 |
[38:20] | Leave him alone. He’s innocent. | 放开他 他是无辜的 |
[38:23] | Someone changed the timeline to kill my father | 有人改变了时间线杀了我父亲 |
[38:25] | and make Barry seem insane. | 让巴里看起来疯了 |
[38:27] | You really believe you’re telling the truth. | 你真的相信你说的是实话 |
[38:31] | How tragic. | 多么悲惨 |
[38:43] | Hurry! I’ll hold him off. | 赶紧!我会挡住他 |
[38:51] | You need to go and figure out who is trying to frame you. | 你需要去弄清楚是谁在试图陷害你 |
[38:54] | I need to go to the future, | 我要去未来 |
[38:56] | see who really causes Armageddon. | 看看谁真正引发了世界末日 |
[38:59] | I can’t hold him much longer! | 我不能再拖住他多久了! |
[39:01] | I’m not gonna make it there. | 我去不了未来 |
[39:02] | I don’t have enough Speed Force left. | 我没有足够的神速力了 |
[39:03] | How about some Still Force? | 来点静滞力怎么样? |
[39:07] | My isotopes will pull you | 我的同位素会把你拉向 |
[39:08] | toward any weird temporal activity. | 任何奇怪的时间活动 |
[39:12] | Run, Barry. Run. | 跑,巴里,跑 |
[39:23] | You all just killed this world. | 你们刚刚抹杀了这个世界 |
[40:14] | If I could have | 麻烦大家 |
[40:16] | everyone’s attention for a moment. | 看向我这边 |
[40:18] | I have been waiting for this moment | 我一直在等待这一刻 |
[40:21] | for a very, very long time. | 等了很长很长的时间 |
[40:24] | When you find the love of your life, | 当你找到一生挚爱 |
[40:28] | it’s like electricity pulsing through your veins, | 就像电流在你的血管中脉动 |
[40:32] | giving you a shock that you absolutely never want to end | 给你一个你绝对不想结束的震撼 |
[40:36] | because because now… | 因为因为现在… |
[40:43] | Now you’re part of something greater. | 现在你们是更伟大事物的一部分 |
[40:46] | You’re part of something wonderful. | 你们是奇妙事物的一部分 |
[40:50] | And, frankly, surprising because you never know… | 而且,坦率地说,令人惊讶,因为你永远不知道… |
[40:56] | what face fate will be wearing | 命运会怎么对待你 |
[40:59] | when she shows up to knock on your door | 当她出现敲你的门 |
[41:02] | and change your life forever. | 并永远改变你的生活时 |
[41:05] | When it does, for you, my wish is that that face… | 当它发生时,对你来说,我的愿望是那命运… |
[41:11] | Is as beautiful as the one | 和那个站在我身边 |
[41:12] | standing next to me. | 的女人一样漂亮 |
[41:14] | To Iris West, the love of my life… | 致艾瑞斯 韦斯特,我生命中的挚爱… |
[41:20] | And to our future together. | 以及我们共同的未来 |
[41:35] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他到底在这里做什么? |
[42:21] | Greg, move your head! | 格雷格,移动你的头! |