时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Why is it so complicated deciding how to have a baby? | 决定要怎么生孩子有这么复杂吗? |
[00:13] | The Bat suit isn’t exactly baby proof, | 蝙蝠装并不完全防婴儿 |
[00:15] | but I can’t force Sophie | 但我不能让苏菲 |
[00:16] | into nine months of indigestion and swollen ankles. | 经历九个月的消化不良和脚踝肿胀 |
[00:19] | Sis, you are spiralling. | 姐妹,你一发不可收拾了 |
[00:21] | Do you remember what I told you when I was your maid of honor? | 你还记得我当你的伴娘时跟你说过的话吗? |
[00:24] | No, I was busy getting married, not taking notes. | 不记得了,我忙着结婚,没有做笔记 |
[00:25] | I told you to stop thinking so much | 我告诉过你别想那么多了 |
[00:28] | and to listen to your heart. | 倾听你自己的心声 |
[00:29] | If you want to have a baby, | 如果你想生孩子 |
[00:31] | your heart will figure out the how. | 你的心会弄清楚怎么做的 |
[00:33] | And then that sweet little girl is gonna grow up | 然后那个可爱的小女孩就会长大 |
[00:35] | and decide that she hates you. | 并开始讨厌你 |
[00:38] | Jenna has been thinking the worst insults | 珍娜今天晚上一直 |
[00:40] | at me tonight. | 在想对我最坏的侮辱 |
[00:42] | Let me tell you something, teenagers | 让我告诉你一件事,青少年 |
[00:43] | Do not use the bathroom. It is occupied. | 不要使用浴室 它被占用了 |
[00:47] | Really occupied. Thank you. | 真的被占用了 谢谢你 |
[00:49] | Allegra!. Hey, hey, hi. | 阿莱格拉! 嘿嘿嘿嘿 |
[00:52] | So so, uh, how’s, uh, how London? | 所以,呃,伦敦怎么样? |
[00:56] | You calling cookies b biscuits yet? | 你已经用英式英语的读法读饼干了吗? |
[01:01] | Nope, but actually, | 不,但实际上 |
[01:04] | I might be moving back to the States. | 我可能要搬回国了 |
[01:06] | I got a job offer in Gotham. | 我得到了哥谭市的工作邀请 |
[01:07] | Oh, my gosh! Allegra, that’s great. | 天啊!阿莱格拉,太棒了 |
[01:09] | Thanks, yeah, I haven’t decided | 谢谢,是的,我还没决定 |
[01:10] | if I’m gonna take it or not yet, though, so… | 不知道我要接受或不接受,所以… |
[01:14] | If I could have everyone’s attention for a minute. | 可以请大家看我这边一下吗 |
[01:18] | When you find… | 当你发现… |
[01:22] | The love of your life, | 你一生的挚爱 |
[01:24] | you’re part of something greater. | 你是更伟大事物的一部分 |
[01:26] | You’re a part of something wonderful, magical, | 你是奇妙、神奇事物的一部分 |
[01:30] | beautiful, and frankly surprising | 美丽,坦率地说令人惊讶 |
[01:33] | because you never know what face fate will be wearing | 因为你永远不知道命运会给你什么脸色 |
[01:40] | when she knocks on your door to change your life forever. | 当她敲你的门,永远改变你的生活 |
[01:44] | And my only wish for you is that when that face shows up | 而我对你唯一的愿望就是当那个脸色出现时 |
[01:48] | to change your lives, that face is as beautiful | 改变你的生活 命运是如此美丽 |
[01:51] | as the one standing next to me. | 跟站在我旁边的这位一样美丽 |
[01:53] | To Iris West, | 致 艾瑞斯 韦斯特 |
[01:56] | the love of my life. | 我一生的挚爱 |
[02:09] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他到底在这里做什么? |
[02:13] | You got a lot of nerve showing up here, Allen. | 艾伦,你出现在这里很勇敢 |
[02:17] | It’s been you this whole time. | 一直都是你 |
[02:20] | Despero, Armageddon, Joe. | 德斯佩罗、大末日、乔 |
[02:22] | Don’t you dare say my father’s name, you murderer. | 不敢说出我父亲的名字,你这个凶手 |
[02:25] | Guys, it’s me, Barry. | 伙计们,是我,巴里 |
[02:29] | Iris is my wife. | 艾瑞斯是我的妻子 |
[02:32] | We’ve all fought Thawne together. | 我们都和思旺一起战斗过 |
[02:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[02:35] | He actually believes the things he’s saying. | 他真的相信他所说的话 |
[02:39] | I’ll show you it’s me. | 我来展示给你们看看是我 |
[02:49] | Thawne, what did you do? | 思旺,你做了什么? |
[02:53] | You’re not the Flash, Allen. | 你不是闪电侠,艾伦 |
[03:03] | I am. | 我是 |
[03:32] | Team Flash… | 闪电侠小队… |
[03:35] | suit up. | 准备战斗 |
[03:55] | Guys, Thawne is tricking you. | 伙计们,思旺在欺骗你们 |
[03:58] | I came here from 2021. | 我是从 2021 年来到这里的 |
[04:00] | Save it, Allen. | 省省吧,艾伦 |
[04:03] | We’re not falling for your mind games this time. | 这次我们不会再落入你的陷阱了 |
[04:06] | Put him down. | 把他放下 |
[04:24] | It’s a paralysis ray. | 这是麻痹射线 |
[04:25] | No speed for a couple seconds, Allen. | 你会有几秒钟没速度了,艾伦 |
[04:27] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[04:29] | So I can do this. | 因为我还要做这个 |
[05:01] | That was for Ray and for Nate. | 那是为了雷和内特的 |
[05:03] | And that was for Sara. | 而那是为了萨拉的 |
[05:06] | And this… | 以及这个… |
[05:13] | Is for Cisco. | 是为了西斯科的 |
[05:32] | So sorry, Allegra. | 对不起,阿莱格拉 |
[05:33] | But we did put a tie on the door. | 但是我们确实在门上系了一条带子 |
[05:37] | What did we miss? | 我们错过了什么? |
[05:42] | Get away from me. Iris, you have to believe me. | 离我远点 艾瑞斯,你必须相信我 |
[05:45] | Thawne’s not the Flash. I am. | 思旺不是闪电侠 我是 |
[05:46] | He must have changed the timeline. | 他一定是改变了时间线 |
[05:48] | You’re my wife. This is our home, our loft. | 你是我的妻子 这是我们的家,我们的阁楼 |
[05:51] | We even have kids, Bart and Nora. | 我们甚至有孩子,巴特和诺拉 |
[05:54] | Stop, stop, stop! Please. | 停,停,停!请 |
[05:56] | You have to remember us. | 你必须记起我们 |
[05:59] | Iris, you’re my lightning rod. | 艾瑞斯,你是我的避雷针 |
[06:04] | You’re psychotic. | 你是个神经病 |
[06:17] | Iris West is my lightning rod now, Reverse Flash. | 艾瑞斯 韦斯特现在是我的避雷针,逆闪 |
[06:25] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底做了什么? |
[06:26] | Nothing you haven’t done before. | 你以前从未做过的事情 |
[06:30] | You created a Flashpoint. Wrong. | 你创建了一个闪点 错了 |
[06:33] | I created a Reverse Flashpoint. | 我创建了一个逆闪点 |
[06:35] | I started by doing a little housekeeping at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 我开始在星城实验室做一些家务 |
[06:40] | and then I took care of the one father you had left. | 然后我照顾了你失去的那个父亲 |
[06:45] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:46] | Because after our last encounter, | 因为在我们最后一次相遇之后 |
[06:48] | it was clear to me you were faster than I was, | 我很清楚你比我快 |
[06:51] | and that the only way to defeat you… | 而打败你的唯一方法… |
[06:57] | Was to become you. | 是成为你 |
[06:59] | So I ran back to the year 2013 | 所以我跑回了2013年 |
[07:03] | and made sure that I was the one struck by lightning. | 并确保我是被闪电击中的那个 |
[07:06] | I was the one that Iris West wrote about as the Streak. | 以及我是艾瑞斯当时报纸写的极速移动者 |
[07:10] | I led Team Flash. | 还有我领导了闪电侠小队 |
[07:12] | I was the one Iris West fell in love with. | 而且我是艾瑞斯 韦斯特爱上的那个人 |
[07:15] | I stole your life! | 我偷了你的生活! |
[07:17] | And because every hero needs a villain… | 因为每个英雄都需要一个恶棍… |
[07:22] | I created that, too. | 我也创造了那个 |
[07:26] | You wore my face. | 你模拟了我的脸 |
[07:28] | It was you that attacked the city that day. | 那天袭击这座城市的是你 |
[07:31] | That’s why they don’t trust me. | 这就是为什么他们不信任我 |
[07:32] | Made you think you were crazy, | 让你以为你疯了 |
[07:36] | crazy enough to beg, | 疯狂到乞求 |
[07:39] | literally beg Jefferson Pierce to steal your speed. | 甚至乞求杰斐逊皮尔斯偷你的速度 |
[07:43] | What’s it at now, 5%? Maybe less? | 现在还剩多少,5%?可能少一些? |
[07:47] | Thawne, what you’ve done destroys the world. | 思旺,你的所作所为毁灭了世界 |
[07:49] | It creates Armageddon. | 它创造了大末日 |
[07:52] | No. No, it’s true, damn it! | 不 不,这是真的,该死! |
[07:53] | I would not create a perfect world | 我不会创造一个完美的世界 |
[07:57] | just to watch it die. | 只是为了眼睁睁地看着它死去 |
[07:59] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[08:01] | the only thing that is set to expire | 唯一会过期的东西 |
[08:05] | is you. | 是你 |
[08:07] | And do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[08:09] | Because I finally did what I set out to do | 因为我终于做了那件 |
[08:11] | all those years ago. | 多少年以来一直想做的事 |
[08:14] | I killed you as a child. | 我在你小时候杀了你 |
[08:19] | You can do that all night long. | 你可以整晚都这样做 |
[08:21] | But the fact remains, at the stroke of midnight, | 但事实仍然存在,在午夜时分 |
[08:24] | my timeline will solidify… | 我的时间线会凝固… |
[08:28] | And you will cease to exist. | 而你将不复存在 |
[08:30] | And your precious Speed Force cannot help you now, | 而你宝贵的神速力现在无法帮助你 |
[08:35] | because in this timeline, she chose me. | 因为在这个时间线上,她选择了我 |
[08:39] | An Iris chose me. | 艾瑞斯也选择了我 |
[08:41] | I’ve won. I finally won. | 我赢了 我终于赢了 |
[08:44] | Who’s faster now? | 现在谁更快? |
[09:02] | Earlier today, protesters gathered downtown | 今天早些时候,抗议者聚集在市中心 |
[09:06] | outside the penthouse of Damien Darhk, | 在戴米 达克的顶层公寓外 |
[09:08] | demanding justice. | 要求正义 |
[09:10] | Darhk, who was released from Iron Heights Prison | 从铁山监狱获释的达克 |
[09:13] | on a technicality, was convicted six months ago | 六个月前被定罪涉嫌 |
[09:17] | for the murders of A.R.G.U.S. director Cisco Ramon, | 谋杀天眼会局长 西斯科 拉蒙 |
[09:20] | the heroic team known as the Legends, | 还有被称为明日传奇的英雄团队 |
[09:22] | as well as tech philanthropist Ray Palmer. | 以及科技慈善家雷 帕尔默 |
[09:26] | Meanwhile, Darhk’s accomplice, | 与此同时,达克的同伙 |
[09:28] | the mass murdering speedster the Reverse Flash | 屠杀无数的高速能力者 逆闪 |
[09:31] | is still at large. | 仍然逍遥法外 |
[09:46] | Barry Allen, I was wondering when my old partner | 巴里艾伦,我正在想 |
[09:50] | was gonna come back and say hello. | 我的老搭档什么时候回来跟我打招呼 |
[09:52] | I hope you’ve been laying low somewhere, relaxing. | 我希望你一直在某个地方低调,放松 |
[09:57] | I need your help again, Damien. | 我再次需要你的帮助,达米安 |
[09:59] | Yeah, of course you do. | 是的,你当然需要 |
[10:01] | Whoa, hmm. | 哇,嗯 |
[10:07] | You seem different. | 你看起来不一样 |
[10:12] | It seems like you’re running on empty, old friend. | 看起来你是空的,老朋友 |
[10:14] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[10:17] | The Flash happened to me. | 闪电侠搞了我 |
[10:19] | Now I want payback. | 现在我想要报仇 |
[10:21] | Mm, I like where this is going. | 嗯,我喜欢这发展方向 |
[10:24] | Spill your tragic tale. | 倾诉你的悲惨故事 |
[10:27] | Well, after you were arrested, | 好,在你被捕之后 |
[10:29] | I fought the Flash and beat him. | 我与闪电侠战斗并击败了他 |
[10:32] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[10:33] | But before I could drive a hand through his heart, | 但在我伸手穿过他的心脏之前 |
[10:37] | he ran back in time, changed things so he’d won. | 他及时穿越回去,改变了一切,所以他赢了 |
[10:42] | He created an anachronism. | 他创造了一个时代错误 |
[10:44] | Only it wasn’t just one event. | 只是它不仅仅是一个事件 |
[10:46] | Thawne changed everything. | 思旺改变了一切 |
[10:48] | Trying to stop him cost me my speed. | 试图阻止他让我失去了速度 |
[10:51] | Now we’re living in a timeline he constructed | 现在我们生活在他构建的时间线中 |
[10:53] | for his own benefit. | 为了他自己的利益 |
[10:54] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[10:56] | Well, that’s downright villainous. | 嗯,这是彻头彻尾的恶棍 |
[10:59] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[11:01] | We need to put him down. Yeah, we will, we will. | 我们需要杀了他 是的,我们会的,我们会的 |
[11:04] | You know, nobody gets to rig time except me, | 你知道,除了我,没有人可以操纵时间 |
[11:07] | but fixing this won’t be easy. | 但解决这个问题并不容易 |
[11:09] | If the Flash created multiple anachronisms, | 如果闪电侠创造了多个时代错误 |
[11:13] | the only way to reset the timeline | 重置时间线的唯一方法 |
[11:15] | is to turn everything back at the same time, | 是在同一时间把一切都倒回去 |
[11:17] | which is why we need the PED. | 这就是为什么我们需要 PED |
[11:19] | PED?PED The PED? The PED. | |
[11:25] | The Particle Eradication Distributor, | 粒子根除分配器 |
[11:28] | the thing that erases any type of matter. | 抹掉任何类型物质的东西 |
[11:30] | You yanked it out of Ray Palmer’s cold dead hands. | 你把它从雷·帕尔默冰冷的死手上拔了出来 |
[11:36] | Right. | 确实 |
[11:37] | When you’ve killed as many people as I have, | 当你和我一样杀的人够多的时候 |
[11:39] | you start to lose track. | 你会开始迷失方向 |
[11:42] | Huh. | 呵呵 |
[11:44] | I sometimes forget… | 我有时会忘记… |
[11:48] | You’re even darker than me, | 你比我还黑暗 |
[11:51] | pun intended. | 双关 |
[11:52] | All right, old partner, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好的,老搭档,这就是我们要做的 |
[11:55] | If we combine the PED | 如果我们把PED |
[11:57] | and my Time Stone, any anachronisms | 和我的时间宝石组合一下,那个时间位面上 |
[12:00] | on that temporal plane will be erased. | 任何不正确的东西将被擦除 |
[12:03] | So this could work. Oh, it gets so much better. | 所以这可行 哦,这可太好了 |
[12:07] | After my arrest, they confiscated the PED. | 我被捕后,他们没收了PED |
[12:09] | Guess where it ended up. | 猜猜它在哪里 |
[12:19] | Frost, Chillblaine, and Batwoman are | 冰霜、冻疮还有蝙蝠女正在 |
[12:21] | searching the city, but no sign of Reverse Flash. | 搜索城市,但没有逆闪的迹象 |
[12:23] | And I can’t feel him anymore. | 我再也感觉不到他了 |
[12:25] | It’s like he magically disappeared. | 就好像他神奇地消失了一样 |
[12:27] | Then try harder. | 那就再努力一点 |
[12:30] | Cecile, we know that you’re doing your best. | 塞西尔,我们知道你正在尽力而为 |
[12:34] | Yes, of course you are. | 是的,你当然是 |
[12:37] | What’s up with him, anyway? Has he gone crazy? | 他到底是怎么回事?他疯了吗? |
[12:40] | I mean, the guy actually thought he was the Flash. | 我的意思是,这家伙认为他才是闪电侠 |
[12:42] | He’s a sociopath. | 他是个反社会人士 |
[12:44] | There’s no explaining a mind like that. | 没有办法解释这样的头脑 |
[12:45] | Runk, where are we with the satellites? | 朗克,我们的卫星在哪里? |
[12:50] | Runk? What? | 朗克?什么? |
[12:52] | Satellites. Right, right, right, right. | 卫星 对,对,对,对 |
[12:54] | Satellites are scanning for his negative tachyons, sir. | 卫星正在扫描他的负速子,先生 |
[12:59] | But after analyzing samples from Robern’s, | 但在分析了罗伯恩的的样本后 |
[13:02] | looks like the Reverse Flash is running | 看起来逆闪正在以 |
[13:04] | on limited speed. | 有限的速度奔跑着 |
[13:06] | Less speed means lower tachyon output. | 较低的速度意味着较低的快子输出 |
[13:08] | Making him harder to track. But not impossible. | 让他更难追踪 但并非不可能 |
[13:11] | If we sync the Atom Bracelet’s microsensors to the satellite, | 如果我们将原子手环的微型传感器同步到卫星 |
[13:13] | that’ll isolate the smallest tachyons. | 这将隔离最小的快子 |
[13:15] | That will give us Allen’s location. | 且将为我们提供艾伦的位置 |
[13:17] | Consider it done, Captain Eo. | 考虑周全,艾尔队长 |
[13:18] | Horton, use the Thinker’s chair | 霍顿,使用思想家的椅子 |
[13:19] | to boost your empathic scans. | 提高你的移情扫描 |
[13:21] | Snow, get the med lab ready in case there’s trouble. | 斯诺,准备好医学实验室,以防万一 |
[13:23] | Danvers, Garcia, weapons check. | 丹弗斯,加西亚,武器检查 |
[13:35] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[13:38] | Well, I’m thinking you should be at home resting up | 嗯,我想你应该在家休息 |
[13:41] | for our big day tomorrow. | 为了我们明天的重要日子 |
[13:43] | I will. | 我会 |
[13:45] | What? | 怎么了? |
[13:48] | It’s just that Allen seems off. | 只是艾伦似乎不太对劲 |
[13:51] | Baby, he called me his lightning rod. | 宝贝,他叫我他的避雷针 |
[13:55] | Only you call me that. I know. | 只有你这么叫我 我知道 |
[13:59] | But he’s smart. He’s attacking our love. | 但他很聪明 他在攻击我们的爱 |
[14:03] | We cannot let him pull us apart. | 我们不能让他把我们分开 |
[14:07] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[14:09] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[14:17] | What’s the deal with you and Chester? | 你和切斯特有什么关系? |
[14:20] | Nothing, why? | 没有为什么? |
[14:22] | The stolen glances, the nervous energy. | 偷来的目光,紧张的能量 |
[14:26] | You either hooked up, you are hooking up, | 你要么勾搭,正在勾搭 |
[14:28] | or you really need to. | 或者你真的需要勾搭一下 |
[14:30] | Okay, we did once, | 好吧,我们做过一次 |
[14:32] | but it was ten years ago, and it went nowhere. | 但那是十年前的事了,它无处可去 |
[14:34] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[14:36] | We’d been flirting for months, | 我们调情了几个月 |
[14:38] | and one night, we were playing D&D, | 有一天晚上,我们在玩龙与地下城 |
[14:40] | and it just happened. | 它发生了 |
[14:43] | It was a really lusty quest. | 那是一个非常强烈的追求 |
[14:46] | Anyway, I thought something would come of it. | 不管怎样,我想会有什么事情发生 |
[14:49] | But by the time I woke up in the morning, | 但是当我早上醒来的时候 |
[14:52] | Chester was gone. | 切斯特不见了 |
[14:53] | Hold up, he just left? Yep. | 等等,他直接走了?是的 |
[14:56] | And by the time we talked about it, | 当我们谈论到它时 |
[14:58] | we decided it was better just to be friends. | 我们决定做朋友更好 |
[15:01] | Bye bye! | 再见! |
[15:10] | Hey, do you know how much longer | 嘿,你知道多久 |
[15:12] | until my new look is ready? | 可以让我的新面貌准备好? |
[15:13] | I’m gonna look so good kicking bad guy butt. | 踢坏人的屁股会让我看起来很漂亮 |
[15:16] | I’m just making some last minute tweaks. | 我只是在做最后的调整 |
[15:19] | Okay. Okay, good to go. | 好的 好的,可以用了 |
[15:23] | Now we can hunt some tachyons. | 现在我们可以寻找一些速子了 |
[15:26] | It’s working. | 它正在工作 |
[15:27] | According to these readings, | 根据这些读数 |
[15:29] | there’s a pocket of negative tachyons in this room. | 这个房间里有很多负速子 |
[15:32] | Had to ruin the surprise, didn’t you? | 不得不破坏惊喜,不是吗? |
[15:34] | You find the PED. I’ll take care of these two. | 你去找PED 我会照顾好这两个人的 |
[15:38] | Hello, boys. | 嗨,小子们 |
[15:40] | Ah, ah, ah. | 啊啊啊 |
[15:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:50] | Ooh, Tupac, what an artist. | 哦,图帕克,真是一位艺术家 |
[15:57] | I’ve got it. Already? | 我拿到了 这么快? |
[15:59] | Wow, you and I, what a team. | 哇,你和我,多么棒的一个团队 |
[16:01] | Ahh! | 啊! |
[16:06] | Hurts, doesn’t it? | 很痛,不是吗? |
[16:09] | Well, so will this. | 而这会更痛 |
[16:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[16:27] | Oh, I got a better idea. | 哦,我有一个更好的主意 |
[16:29] | Imagine how devastating it would be to the Flash | 想象一下这对闪电侠来说是多么毁灭性的 |
[16:31] | to lose his friends on the eve of his wedding. | 在他的婚礼前夕失去他的朋友 |
[16:35] | Nothing destroys a man like losing the ones | 没有什么比失去最爱的人们 |
[16:38] | he loves the most. | 更能摧毁一个人 |
[16:42] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事? |
[16:43] | We got what we wanted. | 我们得到了我们想要的 |
[16:44] | Killing them wouldn’t have been efficient. | 杀死他们不是有效率的事情 |
[16:50] | We can kill them later. | 我们可以稍后杀死他们 |
[16:53] | Huh. | 呵呵 |
[16:58] | The Barry Allen I know wouldn’t wait, | 我认识的巴里艾伦不会等待 |
[17:00] | which means you’re not the Reverse Flash, so… | 这意味着你不是逆闪,所以… |
[17:03] | who are you? | 你是谁? |
[17:14] | Don’t make me ask you again. | 不要让我再问你 |
[17:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[17:17] | Thawne’s the real Reverse Flash. | 思旺是真正的逆闪 |
[17:22] | Erase me from the timeline | 从时间线中删除我 |
[17:25] | at midnight. | 今天午夜 |
[17:34] | Man, he is good! | 天哪,他也太厉害了! |
[17:36] | I mean, that’s like a work of evil art. | 我的意思是,这就像一件邪恶的艺术品 |
[17:39] | The question is now, what do I do with you? | 现在的问题是,我该拿你怎么办? |
[17:42] | You could still help me. | 你仍然可以帮助我 |
[17:43] | “Help me?” No, I’m the bad guy. | “帮我?” 不,我是坏人 |
[17:46] | I don’t help heroes. | 我不帮助英雄 |
[17:49] | But you’re also a father, | 但你也是父亲 |
[17:51] | which means you know what it feels like to love someone | 这意味着你知道爱一个人是什么感觉 |
[17:54] | with all your heart and soul, | 全心全意 |
[17:56] | like your daughter Nora. | 就像你的女儿诺拉 |
[17:57] | My Nora’s dead. I am done listening to you. | 我的诺拉死了 我不想再听了 |
[18:00] | She’s supposed to be alive, and she is | 她本应还活着的,因为在 |
[18:02] | in the timeline I’m trying to restore. | 我试图恢复的时间线中她还活着 |
[18:05] | In my timeline, a demon was gonna take over her soul, | 在我的时间线中,一个恶魔想要接管她的灵魂 |
[18:08] | but you switched places with her. | 但你和她互换了位置 |
[18:10] | You gave your own life so she could live. | 你献出了自己的生命,这样她才能活下去 |
[18:17] | If you’re lying to me, I’ll see you burn. | 如果你对我撒谎,我会看着你烧死 |
[18:27] | Nora, Nora. | 诺拉,诺拉 |
[18:29] | Dad, why? | 爸爸,为什么? |
[18:31] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[18:33] | And I couldn’t watch you become a monster like me. | 我不能眼睁睁地看着你变成像我一样的怪物 |
[18:47] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[18:51] | My Nora doll’s supposed to be alive. | 我的诺拉娃娃应该还活着 |
[18:56] | I sacrificed myself to save her. | 为了救她,我牺牲了自己 |
[19:01] | So honor that sacrifice. | 所以尊重那个牺牲吧 |
[19:04] | Help me restore the timeline and bring her back. | 帮我恢复时间线,把她带回来 |
[19:13] | Let’s go to work. | 该干活了 |
[19:19] | I guess you guys haven’t found Allen yet, huh? | 我猜你们还没找到艾伦吧? |
[19:22] | Nope. | 没找到 |
[19:24] | And Batwing called from Gotham. | 蝙蝠翼从哥谭打来了 |
[19:26] | Two Face turned up, which means | 双面人出现了,这意味着 |
[19:27] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[19:29] | I will be at the ceremony tomorrow, I promise. | 我保证明天会参加仪式 |
[19:32] | Until then, take this. | 在那之前,拿着这个 |
[19:36] | It’s a Velocity Zero gun. | 这是一把终极速度零枪 |
[19:37] | Luke designed it the last time | 卢克设计了它,因为上次有 |
[19:39] | a certain lady in red tried to kill us all. | 某位红衣女士想杀了我们所有人 |
[19:41] | It will temporarily disrupt Reverse Flash’s connection | 它会暂时中断逆闪 |
[19:44] | to whatever Speed Force he’s connected to. | 与任何神速力之间的连接 |
[19:47] | Thank you. Mm hmm. | 谢谢你 嗯嗯 |
[19:49] | Now, uh, you want to talk about your other problem? | 那么呃,你想谈谈你的另一个问题吗? |
[19:54] | I don’t know, I’ve been working on it since I got home. | 我不知道,我回家后就一直在努力 |
[19:57] | Every time I think about my future with Eobard, | 每次我想到我和艾尔伯德的未来时 |
[20:00] | my mind just… | 我的心中… |
[20:03] | It goes blanker than that page. | 比那一页更空白 |
[20:06] | Any chance it’s just cold feet? | 有可能只是脚冷吗? |
[20:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:11] | I love Eobard. I do. | 我爱艾尔伯德 我当然爱 |
[20:14] | But when I think about what Allen said, | 但是当我想到艾伦所说的话时 |
[20:17] | I mean, I just, I can’t. | 我的意思是,只是,我无法 |
[20:19] | I can’t get it out of my head. It’s like it’s haunting me. | 我无法摆脱它 就像它在困扰着我 |
[20:23] | Ryan, I’ve won two Pulitzers. | 瑞安,我赢得了两次普利策奖 |
[20:25] | Why can’t I write my own wedding vows? | 为什么我不能写自己的婚礼誓言? |
[20:32] | Iris, tonight you told me to stop thinking so much | 艾瑞斯,今晚你告诉我别想那么多了 |
[20:35] | and listen to my heart. | 倾听我的心声 |
[20:37] | Yeah, okay, I get it. | 是的,好的,我明白 |
[20:39] | That’s what I’m supposed to do now | 这就是我现在应该做的 |
[20:40] | ‘Cause it works. | 因为它有效 |
[20:43] | Look, tonight I saved a kid living in their van | 听着,今晚我在靠近海滨的地方 |
[20:47] | near the waterfront, just like I was | 救了一个住在面包车里的孩子,就像我 |
[20:49] | before I found the Batsuit. | 找到蝙蝠服之前一样 |
[20:51] | Some lowlifes were mugging her, | 一些贱民在抢劫她 |
[20:54] | and as I was kicking their asses, | 当我踢他们的屁股时 |
[20:57] | my heart told me what I want. | 我的心告诉我我想要什么 |
[21:00] | I want to save a kid like Cora saved me. | 我想像科拉拯救我一样拯救一个孩子 |
[21:04] | So after I dropped their sorry asses off | 所以在我暴揍了他们一顿之后 |
[21:07] | at the nearest precinct, I called Sophie. | 在最近的区域,我给索菲打电话 |
[21:11] | We’re gonna adopt. | 我们要领养个孩子 |
[21:15] | Ryan. | 瑞安 |
[21:19] | I’m so happy for you. | 我为你很高兴 |
[21:21] | Take your own advice. | 接受你自己的建议 |
[21:23] | Trust me, if Eobard’s the one, | 相信我,如果艾尔伯德是你命中注定的那个 |
[21:27] | the vows will come. | 誓言终将会到来 |
[21:29] | And what if he isn’t? | 如果他不是呢? |
[21:31] | Then I will get you out of here in a hot minute. | 然后我会在一分钟内带你离开这里 |
[21:34] | My car drives really fast. | 我的车开得真快 |
[21:44] | That’s good work. | 这是个好工作 |
[21:47] | Martini? Dude. | 马提尼?伙计 |
[21:49] | Right, you don’t drink alcohol. | 对了,你不喝酒 |
[21:52] | Hey, Chester, why did you ghost Allegra? | 嘿,切斯特,你为什么要躲着阿莱格拉? |
[21:55] | Well, I I never Oh, here we go. | 我从来没有 哦,又开始了 |
[21:58] | Ten years ago, the morning after you two hooked up, | 十年前,你们两个干完事后的早晨 |
[22:01] | you snuck out while she was sleeping. | 你在她睡觉的时候直接偷偷溜出去了 |
[22:03] | First of all, that’s not ghosting. | 首先,这不是躲着她 |
[22:04] | That’s called the French exit. | 这就是所谓的法式退场 |
[22:06] | I never ghosted anyone, okay? | 我从来没有躲着她,好吗? |
[22:08] | I went to get coffee and blueberry muffins. | 我去买咖啡和蓝莓松饼 |
[22:11] | Wait, what? | 等等,什么? |
[22:13] | Yeah, I wanted to have breakfast in bed, | 是的,我想在床上吃早餐 |
[22:16] | watch the sun come up. | 看太阳升起 |
[22:19] | I had the whole day planned | 我计划了一整天 |
[22:21] | because I knew even after one night that I wanted | 因为即使过了一晚我也知道我想要 |
[22:23] | to spend the rest of my life with her. | 和她一起度过我的余生 |
[22:25] | Dear God. | 亲爱的上帝 |
[22:27] | When I got back, she was gone, Alex, | 当我回来时,她已经走了,亚历克斯 |
[22:29] | so Allegra ghosted me. | 所以阿莱格拉在躲着我 |
[22:31] | Which is why we always abide by rule number one: | 这就是为什么我们总是遵守第一法则: |
[22:33] | never return to the scene of the crime. | 永远不要回到犯罪现场 |
[22:37] | Why didn’t you ever tell her? | 你为什么不告诉她? |
[22:39] | I wanted to. | 我想 |
[22:40] | But we were attacked by the Legion of Doom. | 但是我们遭到了厄运军团的袭击 |
[22:43] | That week was seriously chaotic, | 那一周非常混乱 |
[22:46] | and when the dust settled, | 当尘埃落定 |
[22:49] | I tried bringing it up again. | 我试着再次提起它 |
[22:53] | But she cut me off, | 但她打断了我 |
[22:56] | told me that night was a huge mistake | 告诉我那天晚上是一个巨大的错误 |
[22:59] | and that we were better off as friends. | 我们做朋友更好 |
[23:05] | Think I’m gonna get some air. Yeah. | 想我需要去静一静 好 |
[23:14] | See, this is what happens when you try and play Cupid. | 看,这就是你尝试当丘比特时会发生的情况 |
[23:17] | What is your problem? | 你有什么问题? |
[23:19] | Why don’t you love “love”? | 你为什么不爱“爱”? |
[23:22] | Okay, love is just a chemical flood of dopamine and oxytocin, | 好吧,爱情只是多巴胺和催产素的化学洪水 |
[23:26] | giving people an addictive dependence like a bad drug. | 让人们像毒药一样上瘾 |
[23:29] | Science. | 科学 |
[23:30] | It’s taken me years | 我花了很多年 |
[23:32] | to help Chuck feel happy without Allegra. | 帮助查克在没有阿莱格拉的情况下感到快乐 |
[23:34] | By telling him to hide his heart? | 通过告诉他隐藏他的心? |
[23:36] | Now you’re gonna give me a whole greeting card | 现在你要给我一张完整的贺卡 |
[23:38] | inspired speech about your perfect wife | 关于你完美妻子的鼓舞人心的演讲 |
[23:40] | and how she’s the love of your life. | 以及她如何成为你一生的挚爱 |
[23:42] | Okay, all right. All right, fine. | 好吧,好吧 好的,好的 |
[23:47] | But one day, you’re gonna wake up alone, | 但总有一天,你会一个人醒来 |
[23:50] | and you’re gonna realize that you missed out | 你会意识到你错过了 |
[23:52] | on the best part of being human. | 作为人类最好的一部分 |
[24:08] | Look, according to these equations, | 听着,根据这些等式 |
[24:12] | I’d have to hit Mach 20 in order to open a time portal. | 我必须达到 20 马赫才能打开时间传送门 |
[24:16] | Really? Yeah. | 真的吗?是的 |
[24:18] | And is that a problem? | 这是一个问题吗? |
[24:23] | To reach that kind of speed, I need 40,000 miles. | 要达到这种速度,我需要助跑 40,000 英里 |
[24:26] | That kind of runway doesn’t exist. | 那种跑道是不存在的 |
[24:31] | Yes, it does. | 是的,它存在 |
[24:37] | Is that big enough? | 够大吗? |
[24:39] | Yes, but the Earth isn’t just a solid rock. | 是的,但地球不仅仅是一块坚固的岩石 |
[24:42] | It has a molten core. | 它有一个熔化的核心 |
[24:44] | The kind of pressure I’d be exerting | 我要施加的压力 |
[24:45] | on its mantle would cause cataclysmic damage. | 在它的地幔上会造成灾难性的破坏 |
[24:48] | We’re talking volcanoes erupting, | 我们在谈论火山喷发 |
[24:49] | ice caps melting, earthquakes, tsunami. | 冰盖融化、地震、海啸 |
[24:53] | It’d be Armageddon. | 那将是大末日 |
[24:55] | So in order to save the world and bring my Nora back | 所以为了拯救世界,把我的诺拉带回来 |
[24:58] | I’d have to risk destroying it, | 我不得不冒着毁掉它的风险 |
[25:01] | just like Despero predicted. | 就像德斯佩罗预测的那样 |
[25:11] | Look, uh, I hate to break up your pity party, | 听着,呃,我讨厌打破你的同情派对 |
[25:14] | but we’re running out of time. | 但我们的时间不多了 |
[25:16] | And, Barry, you have to do this. | 而且,巴里,你必须这样做 |
[25:18] | Trust me, I want my life and Iris back more than anything, | 相信我,我最想要的是我的生活和艾瑞斯 |
[25:21] | but I’ve run the numbers. | 但我已经计算过了 |
[25:23] | I will have two minutes to accelerate | 我将有两分钟加速 |
[25:25] | before my destruction destroys the world. | 在我的毁灭毁灭世界之前 |
[25:26] | Well then, you better run fast. | 那么,你最好跑得快 |
[25:28] | Damien, the odds of me hitting Mach 20 | 达米安,我在两分钟内 |
[25:30] | in two minutes is 2%! | 跑到 20 马赫的几率是2%! |
[25:32] | It’s better than nothing! You don’t understand. | 有总比没有好!你不明白 |
[25:35] | Despero says I cause Armageddon. | 德斯佩罗说我造成了世界末日 |
[25:37] | This is exactly what he described. | 这正是他所描述的 |
[25:38] | I won’t be responsible for killing | 我不会为了杀害 |
[25:40] | every single person on the planet. | 地球上的每一个人而负责 |
[25:42] | And what happens to those people if you give up? | 如果你放弃,那些人会怎样? |
[25:46] | You’re leaving 8 billion souls in a world | 你让80亿个灵魂 |
[25:48] | where Thawne has everything that he wants | 生活在一个思旺拥有所有一切的世界里 |
[25:50] | and nothing to lose. | 而且他还没有什么可失去的 |
[25:51] | I’m still not fast enough. | 我还是不够快 |
[25:52] | Fast enough? | 不够快? |
[25:54] | How dense are you? | 你是有多笨啊? |
[25:56] | Speed isn’t the only thing | 速度不是唯一 |
[25:57] | that guides you through these things. | 指导你完成这些事情的东西 |
[25:59] | It never is. What else is there? | 它从来都不是 那还有什么? |
[26:00] | Love, you idiot! | 爱啊,笨蛋! |
[26:02] | You’re the paragon of it. | 你是它的典范 |
[26:03] | I saw what you did in the Time Stone. | 我看到了你在时间宝石中所做的事情 |
[26:05] | You restarted an entire universe with love. | 你用爱重新启动了整个宇宙 |
[26:09] | This should be peanuts. It’s not gonna work. | 这应该是小菜一碟 这是行不通的 |
[26:11] | Not this time. Really? | 这次不行 真的吗? |
[26:14] | Well, it’s guiding the both of us right now. | 嗯,它现在正在指导我们俩 |
[26:19] | Why do you think I’m helping you? | 为什么你认为我在帮助你? |
[26:23] | You think I want to die? | 你以为我想死? |
[26:25] | I don’t. | 我不 |
[26:27] | But if sacrificing my life means that Nora gets | 但如果牺牲我的生命意味着诺拉可以 |
[26:30] | to live the life that Thawne stole from her, | 过上思旺从她那里偷走的人生 |
[26:32] | then yeah, I’m gonna do it because my love | 那么是的,我会这样做,因为我对她的爱 |
[26:35] | for her is what keeps me going every damn day in my life. | 是我生命中每一天都坚持下去的动力 |
[26:39] | I mean, who do you think I built this whole empire for? | 我的意思是,你认为我为谁建立了整个帝国? |
[26:43] | Iris, your family, your friends, | 艾瑞斯,你的家人,你的朋友 |
[26:48] | they are what keep you going. | 他们是你前进的动力 |
[26:52] | Iris doesn’t remember what we had. | 艾瑞斯不记得我们有什么了 |
[26:53] | Well, that doesn’t matter. | 嗯,那没关系 |
[26:58] | You do. | 你记得 |
[27:06] | You lied to me about Chester. | 关于切斯特,你对我撒了谎 |
[27:08] | Chester loves you. | 切斯特爱你 |
[27:11] | When he went to tell you, you cut him off. | 当他去告诉你的时候,你打断了他 |
[27:15] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做? |
[27:21] | You want to know how every relationship | 你想知道每段关系如何 |
[27:24] | in my life has ended? | 在我的生命中结束的吗? |
[27:26] | With me getting kicked to the curb. | 随着我被踢到路边 |
[27:29] | Everyone I’ve ever loved has left. | 我爱过的人都离开了 |
[27:34] | When I woke up the next morning alone, | 第二天早上我一个人醒来时 |
[27:37] | it was like a trigger. | 这就像一个触发器 |
[27:41] | Suddenly, I was 12 years old again, | 转眼间,我又回到了12岁 |
[27:45] | and my mom was telling me | 我妈妈告诉我 |
[27:49] | that my dad left us because of me. | 我爸爸因为我离开了我们 |
[27:55] | Yeah, she was a bag of crap, too. | 是的,她也是一袋垃圾 |
[28:00] | The point is, I was crushed. | 关键是,我被压垮了 |
[28:04] | So when I saw Chester walking up the street | 所以当我看到切斯特走在街上 |
[28:08] | with coffees and a bag, | 带着咖啡和一个袋子 |
[28:10] | I knew what that meant, | 我知道那是什么意思 |
[28:14] | how he felt about me. | 他对我的感觉如何 |
[28:16] | And I just freaked out, and I pushed him away. | 我吓坏了,把他推开 |
[28:24] | You know… | 你知道… |
[28:28] | My wife is my rock. | 我的妻子是我的磐石 |
[28:32] | But things were not always perfect. | 但事情并不总是完美的 |
[28:37] | Trust me, putting yourself out there, | 相信我,想想自己在那 |
[28:40] | it’s scary, | 是很可怕 |
[28:42] | but it’s also so worth it. | 但这也太值得了 |
[28:48] | But what if I lose him? | 但是如果我失去了他呢? |
[28:51] | You’ll never know unless you try. | 除非你尝试,否则你永远不会知道 |
[28:55] | Alex, the reason why I don’t love “love”… | 亚历克斯,我不爱“爱”的原因…… |
[29:03] | Is because nothing scares me more | 是因为没有什么比 |
[29:06] | than putting my heart out on the line. | 把我的心放在线上更让我害怕 |
[29:09] | So I make fun of romantics. | 所以我取笑浪漫主义者 |
[29:13] | But this whole Don Juan thing | 但是这整个唐璜的事 |
[29:16] | is just an act. | 只是我装出来的 |
[29:17] | Really? I knew it. | 真的吗?我就知道 |
[29:19] | The truth is… | 事实是… |
[29:23] | I don’t want to wake up alone for the rest of my life. | 我不想在我的余生中独自醒来 |
[29:28] | Look, Chester’s my boy. | 听着,切斯特是我的好兄弟 |
[29:32] | And I know what my boy needs. | 而我知道我的好兄弟需要什么 |
[29:36] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[29:43] | Guys, we got a hit on Reverse Flash. | 伙计们,找到逆闪了 |
[29:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[29:58] | I was just thinking about | 我刚刚正在想 |
[30:02] | I just want to talk, I swear. | 我只是想谈谈,我发誓 |
[30:04] | You take one more step, and I’m gonna shoot you. | 你再迈一步,我就要开枪了 |
[30:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:12] | What’s wrong with you? Are you dying? | 你怎么回事?你要死了吗? |
[30:15] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[30:18] | I came here because I’m about to do something impossible. | 我来这里是因为我将要做一些不可能的事情 |
[30:22] | And even though it might not work, | 即使它可能不起作用 |
[30:24] | I couldn’t leave this world without telling you that | 我不能直接离开这个世界而不告诉你… |
[30:29] | Nice try, Allen, but she doesn’t love you. | 很好的尝试,艾伦,但她不爱你 |
[30:34] | She loves me. | 她爱我 |
[30:37] | Tell him, Iris, or better yet… | 告诉他,艾瑞斯,或者直接… |
[30:43] | Shoot him. | 射他 |
[30:55] | Iris. | 艾瑞斯 |
[30:56] | What are you waiting for? Shoot him! | 你在等什么?射他! |
[30:57] | I need you to know, no matter what happens, | 我需要你知道,无论发生什么 |
[30:59] | after everything Thawne’s taken from me, | 在思旺夺走我的一切之后 |
[31:01] | he can’t take away my feelings for you. | 他无法带走我对你的感情 |
[31:04] | I love you, Iris. | 我爱你,艾瑞斯 |
[31:07] | Enough. | 够了 |
[31:18] | Go before I change my mind. | 在我改变主意之前去吧 |
[31:31] | How’d it go with the missus? I don’t know. | 你老婆那边怎么样?我不知道 |
[31:33] | She let me go. It has to mean something. | 她让我走 它必须意味着什么 |
[31:36] | Well, let’s do this thing. | 好吧,让我们做这件事 |
[31:38] | I’ll stay here at your point of origin, | 我会留在你的原点 |
[31:40] | just in case we get some visitors, | 以防万一我们有访客 |
[31:42] | but I’ll be in touch. | 但我会联系你的 |
[31:43] | How? Magic. | 怎么联系?魔法 |
[31:44] | You’ll hear my voice wherever you go. | 无论你走到哪里,你都会听到我的声音 |
[31:46] | Now, remember, you’ve got two minutes to reach Mach 20 | 现在,记住,你有两分钟的时间达到 20 马赫 |
[31:49] | and open that temporal portal. | 并打开那个时间传送门 |
[31:52] | Damien, thank you. | 达米安,谢谢 |
[32:01] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[32:08] | We tracked down the PED and Reverse Flash. | 我们追踪了PED和逆闪 |
[32:10] | He’s crossing the Atlantic Ocean. | 他正在穿越大西洋 |
[32:11] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底在做什么? |
[32:13] | He’s destroying the city. | 他正在摧毁这座城市 |
[32:15] | It’s like the end of days out here. | 这就像这里在经历世界末日一样 |
[32:16] | Holy crap, it’s not just the city. | 天哪,不仅仅是城市 |
[32:18] | Allen’s speed wake is causing the globe to tear itself apart. | 艾伦的超速尾流正在导致地球自行撕裂 |
[32:21] | It’s an extinction level event in progress. | 这是一个正在进行的灭绝级事件 |
[32:24] | He’s right, I’m tracking at least a hundred earthquakes. | 他是对的,我追踪到了至少一百次地震 |
[32:26] | A tsunami just hit Japan. | 海啸刚刚袭击了日本 |
[32:27] | Allen really has lost his mind. | 艾伦真的疯了 |
[32:29] | He realized he can’t win, so he’s trying to kill us all. | 他意识到他赢不了,所以他想杀了我们所有人 |
[32:32] | I have to go. I gotta go get Jenna. | 我得走了 我得去找珍娜 |
[32:34] | Guys, Mark and I could use backup! | 伙计们,马克和我可以需要点支援! |
[32:36] | Go. I’ll stay here. | 走 我会留在这里 |
[32:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:40] | Hey, not to be that guy, | 嘿,不要成为那个人 |
[32:41] | but since this could be the end of the world as we know it, | 但既然这可能是我们所知道的世界末日 |
[32:44] | if anyone has anything to say, now would be the time. | 如果有人有话要说,现在正是时候 |
[32:53] | The Reverse Flash just hit Europe. | 逆闪刚刚袭击欧洲 |
[32:56] | Where is Eobard? | 艾尔伯德在哪里? |
[32:57] | I’m right behind him. | 我就在他身后 |
[33:04] | Hey, Flash, you’ve got company. | 嘿,闪电侠,有人来找你了 |
[33:13] | Guess what, Darhk, | 你猜怎么着,达克 |
[33:15] | so do you. | 你也是 |
[33:23] | Frosty, Chill lame. | 冰霜,冻疮 |
[33:26] | Yeah, I’m a little bit busy. | 是的,我有点忙 |
[33:28] | But you do realize my abilities give me the power | 但你们知道我的能力让我可以 |
[33:31] | to draw and quarter with a gesture, right? | 用一个手势就控制住你们,对吗? |
[33:37] | Not for the next 24 hours, you don’t. | 在接下来的 24 小时内不会,你做不到 |
[33:39] | Our friend John gave us a badass protection spell. | 我们的朋友约翰给了我们一个坏蛋保护咒语 |
[33:42] | Constantine, I hate that guy. | 康斯坦丁,我讨厌那个人 |
[33:45] | Yeah, well, too bad. | 是啊,太糟糕了 |
[33:47] | Looks like we get to kick this guy’s ass all night. | 看起来我们整晚都要踢这家伙的屁股 |
[33:49] | Won’t even take that long. | 甚至不会花那么长时间 |
[33:52] | Really? Let’s see how that goes. | 真的吗?让我们看看情况如何 |
[34:04] | If boss doesn’t catch Allen in the next 90 seconds… | 如果老板在接下来的 90 秒内没有抓住艾伦… |
[34:07] | Chester? 85… | 切斯特?85… |
[34:09] | Chester? 84… | 切斯特?84… |
[34:11] | Chuck! What? | 查克!什么? |
[34:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:15] | Yeah, well, I love you, too. | 是的,好吧,我也爱你 |
[34:28] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事儿? |
[34:36] | It’s not working. | 它没用 |
[34:38] | I’m still not fast enough. | 我还是不够快 |
[34:41] | I’m trying to save my daughter here, Allen. | 我想救我的女儿,艾伦 |
[34:45] | Focus! | 集中注意力! |
[35:11] | Never dance with the devil. | 永远不要与魔鬼共舞 |
[35:23] | Yeah, I increased the molecular density | 是的,我给你那千倍的小牙签 |
[35:25] | on that little toothpick of yours a thousandfold | 在亚原子水平上 |
[35:28] | at the subatomic level. | 增加了分子密度 |
[35:30] | Good luck trying to lift two tons. | 试试举起两吨 |
[35:33] | I hate science. | 我讨厌科学 |
[35:40] | Then you are really gonna hate that. | 那你真的会讨厌那个 |
[35:47] | Thanks for the assist. Of course. | 感谢你的帮助 当然 |
[35:49] | Hey, nice threads. Thanks, man. | 嘿,不错的行头 谢啦 |
[35:55] | We’re running out of time. 60 seconds. | 我们的时间不多了 60 秒 |
[35:57] | Come on, Flash. | 拜托,闪电侠 |
[36:02] | You’re too late, Allen. | 太迟了,艾伦 |
[36:05] | You’re too late! | 你太迟了! |
[36:15] | Iris. | 艾瑞斯 |
[36:19] | Iris. | 艾瑞斯 |
[36:21] | Barry, I love you, too. | 巴里,我也爱你 |
[36:44] | You are no hero. You are a monster. | 你不是英雄 你是个怪物 |
[36:48] | I’m going to ask you one last time, Ms. Horton. | 我要问你最后一次了,霍顿女士 |
[36:51] | And if I don’t like your answer, | 如果我不喜欢你的回答 |
[36:53] | you’ll join your friends in the afterlife. | 你会去来世加入你的朋友们 |
[37:04] | Now. | 现在 |
[37:06] | The Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[37:08] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[37:09] | I told you, I don’t know! | 我告诉你,我不知道! |
[37:16] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[37:18] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[37:29] | Ahh! | 啊! |
[37:31] | Ah! | 啊! |
[37:33] | No, what is this? | 不,这是什么? |
[38:02] | Flash, what did you do? | 闪电侠,你做了什么? |
[38:07] | I went to the future. | 我去了未来 |
[38:10] | Iris was right. | 艾瑞斯是对的 |
[38:12] | Someone manipulated the timeline | 有人操纵了时间线 |
[38:14] | to drive me insane. | 让我发疯 |
[38:17] | It turns out in order to fix it, | 事实证明,为了修复它 |
[38:19] | I had to start Armageddon. | 我不得不引发大末日 |
[38:22] | Only this time, I didn’t destroy the world. | 只是这一次,我没有毁灭世界 |
[38:25] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[38:28] | You left 2031 before the world ended. | 你在世界末日之前离开了 2031 年 |
[38:33] | What you didn’t know was that Eobard Thawne, | 你不知道的是艾尔伯德 思旺 |
[38:35] | the Reverse Flash, was chasing me. | 也就是逆闪,正在追我 |
[38:38] | He wanted to stop me from restoring the timeline. | 他想阻止我恢复时间线 |
[38:42] | The speed wake created by us both, | 我们俩创造的速度尾流 |
[38:45] | that is what caused the destruction you saw. | 这就是你看到的破坏的原因 |
[38:49] | If that’s happened, what stopped you | 如果发生了那事,是什么阻止了你 |
[38:51] | from tearing this world apart? | 而没有撕裂这个世界? |
[38:52] | Iris. | 艾瑞斯 |
[38:55] | She helped me reconnect to the Speed Force. | 她帮助我重新连接到神速力 |
[38:58] | Now the future’s safe. | 现在未来是安全的 |
[39:04] | I can see you believe it to be true. | 我看得出来你相信这是真的 |
[39:06] | And as a traveler in time, | 而作为时间的旅行者 |
[39:07] | my senses confirm this world has been altered. | 我的感官证实这个世界已经改变 |
[39:13] | But as for the true reason… | 但至于真正的原因… |
[39:17] | Well, that remains to be seen. | 嗯,这还有待观察 |
[39:20] | Maybe you should go to 2031 | 也许你应该去2031 |
[39:23] | and see for yourself. | 并亲眼看看 |
[39:34] | I shall, but if you’re wrong, | 我会的,但如果你错了 |
[39:36] | or if I find any evidence that this world is still in danger, | 或者如果我发现任何证据表明这个世界仍然处于危险之中 |
[39:40] | I will return, | 我会回来的 |
[39:42] | and you will die. | 而你也会死 |
[39:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:52] | Gluten free for Cecile. Gluten free! | 塞西尔的是不含麸质的 不含麸质! |
[39:55] | Here you go. Yep. | 干得好 是的 |
[39:57] | Where is… | 哪里… |
[40:02] | Hey, babe. | 嘿,宝贝 |
[40:04] | I would’ve got you something, | 我本来想给你买一些东西 |
[40:05] | but I thought you were working through lunch | 但我以为你今天在辖区 |
[40:07] | at the precinct today. | 吃午饭 |
[40:08] | Don’t worry, there’s plenty. | 别担心,有很多 |
[40:10] | Got a burger for you, boss. | 老板,给你一个汉堡 |
[40:19] | Oh, I missed you so much. | 哦,我太想你了 |
[40:20] | Not that I don’t love this attention, | 并不是我不喜欢被这样关照着 |
[40:22] | but where’s this coming from? | 但这是从哪里来的? |
[40:26] | Barry, you okay? | 巴里,你还好吗? |
[40:31] | Something happened, didn’t it? | 发生了什么事,不是吗? |
[40:36] | What was it? | 发生什么了? |
[40:40] | Later. | 晚点吧 |
[40:41] | I just want to be here with you, | 我只想和你在一起 |
[40:44] | with all of you. | 与你们所有人 |
[40:46] | Okay. Want me to call Dad, Frost? | 好的 要我给爸爸和冰霜打电话吗? |
[40:52] | Dad. I’ll call. | 爸爸 我会打 |
[40:54] | Can I call them? | 可以让我打吗? |
[40:56] | Uh, I mean, yeah, it’s ringing, so. | 呃,我的意思是,正在拨号,所以 |
[41:04] | Joe? | 乔? |
[41:07] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[41:10] | You’re really there. | 你真的在 |
[41:31] | Nobody uses time against me. | 没有人可以利用时间来对付我 |
[41:40] | I will live. | 我会活下去的 |
[41:42] | I will change what’s about to happen. | 我会改变即将发生的事情 |
[41:47] | And you will help me. | 而你会帮助我的 |
[42:21] | Greg, move your head. | 格雷格,移动你的头 |