时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I now pronounce you husband and wife… | 我现在宣布你们为夫妻… |
[00:08] | Again. | 再一次 |
[00:20] | You know, even though future you told us | 你知道的,即使未来的你告诉 |
[00:22] | about your vow renewals, like a million times, | 我们了几百万次这次誓言更新 |
[00:26] | I still got pretty weepy. Me too. | 我还是很想哭 我也是 |
[00:28] | I mean, the love in this room when you two kissed… | 我的意思是,当你们两个接吻时,这个房间里的爱… |
[00:32] | We have such an amazing future ahead of us. | 我们面前有如此美好的未来 |
[00:35] | Yeah, if we didn’t change it. | 是的,只要我们不改变它 |
[00:37] | I checked with Gideon. No changes to the timeline. | 我与吉迪恩核对过 时间线没有变化 |
[00:40] | Everything’s fine. | 一切安好 |
[00:41] | Well, on that note, | 嗯,关于这一点 |
[00:43] | we should be getting back to 2049 sooner or later. | 我们迟早会回到 2049 年 |
[00:46] | Yep. Keep the future safe. | 是的 确保未来安全 |
[00:50] | You’re both gonna make great heroes. | 你们俩都会成为伟大的英雄 |
[00:52] | I already am. | 我已经是了 |
[00:55] | I’m gonna make you proud, Dad. | 我们会让你骄傲的,爸爸 |
[00:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:04] | Love you both. | 爱你们俩 |
[01:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:23] | Everything seems the same. | 一切似乎都一样 |
[01:26] | It was so good to see Uncle Jay and Aunt Joan again. | 再次见到杰叔叔和琼阿姨真是太好了 |
[01:32] | Is it weird that seeing Uncle Jay alive | 看到杰叔还活着是不是很奇怪 |
[01:34] | just made me miss him more? | 只不过让我更想念他? |
[01:49] | What was that? | 发生什么事了? |
[01:50] | I I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[01:54] | Okay, kids. I come bearing cheeseburgers. | 好的,孩子们 我带着芝士汉堡来了 |
[01:59] | Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了? |
[02:02] | Uncle Jay. | 杰叔叔 |
[02:03] | You were expecting someone else? | 你期待别人? |
[02:06] | Bart? | 巴特? |
[02:08] | Are you okay, son? | 你还好吗,孩子? |
[02:09] | Oh! Oh, oh. | 哦!哦,哦 |
[02:11] | Okay… | 好的… |
[02:12] | We just… we just missed you so much! | 我们只是…我们只是非常想念你! |
[02:15] | Aw. | 哦 |
[02:34] | He’s alive. | 他活着 |
[02:35] | Uncle Jay’s alive. | 杰叔还活着 |
[02:36] | Our Uncle Jay is really | 我们的杰叔真的… |
[02:37] | Did we do this? Yeah, we did, didn’t we? | 这是我们干的吗?是的,我们干的,不是吗? |
[02:39] | Oh, this is so crash. | 哦,这太牛逼了 |
[02:41] | Crash? No. No, not crash | 牛逼?不,不,不牛逼 |
[02:44] | the opposite of crash. | 牛逼的反义词 |
[02:47] | That was a temporal wave that washed over us, okay? | 当时有一股时间波冲过了我们,对吧? |
[02:50] | That means that when we went back to help Mom and Dad | 这意味着我们回去帮助爸爸妈妈 |
[02:52] | stop the Godspeed War, we changed the future! | 停止神速之战的时候,我们改变了未来! |
[02:57] | Kill the adversary and his allies. | 杀死对手和他的盟友 |
[03:01] | Yeah, but in a good way. | 是的,但以一种好的方式 |
[03:04] | Well, yeah, totally. But we have to figure out why | 嗯,是的,当然,但我们必须弄清楚为什么 |
[03:08] | the changes happened. | 发生了变化 |
[03:13] | So are, um, Mom and Pops | 所以,嗯,妈妈和爸爸 |
[03:17] | gonna be swingin’ by anytime soon? | 最近会来吗? |
[03:20] | Aren’t they in Milan for their anniversary | 他们不是在米兰庆祝他们的周年纪念吗 |
[03:23] | at La Verità Rustica? | 在 La Verità Rustica? |
[03:25] | Right. Yeah. | 对,是的 |
[03:26] | Yes, the anniversary of their wedding vow renewal. | 是的,他们结婚誓言更新的周年纪念日 |
[03:30] | Hmm? | 是吧? |
[03:31] | Um, but the rest of Team Flash | 嗯,但闪电侠小队的其他人 |
[03:32] | can pop by right? | 也会来吗? |
[03:34] | Well, they’re all kind of busy, | 嗯,他们都很忙 |
[03:36] | which you already know. | 你知道的 |
[03:38] | Now, why the third degree? | 那么,为什么是第三学位? |
[03:41] | Oh | 哦 |
[03:42] | Oh, nothing. Yeah! | 哦,没什么 是的! |
[03:44] | We’re fine. Bart’s fine. | 我们很好 巴特没事 |
[03:46] | I’m fine. Fine, fine, fine. | 我很好,没事没事没事 |
[03:48] | Yeah, thanks to your brother. | 是的,谢谢你的兄弟 |
[03:52] | When that psychopath Godspeed came for me | 当那个神经病神速几个月前 |
[03:54] | a few months ago, I thought my race | 来找我的时候,我以为我的种族 |
[03:56] | might be finally finished. | 可能终于要灭绝了 |
[03:58] | But then Impulse saved the day | 但后来脉冲挽救了局面 |
[04:02] | Prevented Godspeed from destroying our total reality. | 防止神速摧毁我们的全部现实 |
[04:06] | Just like your dad always does. | 就像你爸爸一直做的那样 |
[04:10] | That’s how I know you’ll make a great Flash one day, Bart. | 我知道你总有一天会成为出色的闪电侠的,巴特 |
[04:20] | Oh, Aunt Rose… | 哦,罗斯阿姨… |
[04:22] | sends her love. | 她表示歉意因为 |
[04:23] | Her botany club’s running late again. | 她的植物学俱乐部又拖堂了 |
[04:26] | Who’s Aunt Rose? | 罗斯阿姨是谁? |
[04:29] | Rose. | 罗斯 |
[04:32] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[04:34] | What is up with you two tonight? | 今晚你们两个怎么了? |
[04:46] | So that’s how we did this? | 所以我们就是这样做的? |
[04:50] | Yeah, when we chased Godspeed through time | 是的,当我们使用空间跑步机 |
[04:52] | using the cosmic treadmill. | 穿越时空追逐神速 |
[04:54] | Only, it wasn’t built to handle the energy | 只是,它不是设计来 |
[04:56] | of three speedsters at once. | 同时处理三个高速能力者的 |
[04:58] | Our tachyon energies must have | 我们的快子能量肯定是 |
[04:59] | caused massive temporal fissures. | 造成了巨大的时空裂隙 |
[05:04] | Oh, this is why Dad has time travel rules. | 哦,这就是为什么爸爸有时间旅行规则的原因 |
[05:08] | According to this, Uncle Jay never married Aunt Joan. | 据此,杰叔叔从未与琼阿姨结婚 |
[05:14] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[05:15] | We erased her. | 我们抹去了她 |
[05:16] | We erased her! | 我们抹杀了她! |
[05:18] | My gauntlet just confirmed it. | 我的手套刚刚证实了这一点 |
[05:19] | Is is that part of those fissures that | 那些裂缝的一部分 |
[05:22] | that we caused? | 是我们造成的? |
[05:24] | I’m sorry. How far back does it go? | 对不起 回溯多远? |
[05:25] | How many are there? Can we fix them? | 有多少?我们可以修复它们吗? |
[05:27] | Wait | 等等 |
[05:28] | voice down. | 小声 |
[05:31] | Okay, we work backwards | 好的,我们向后进行 |
[05:34] | identifying everything new to the timeline, | 找出时间线上的所有新事物 |
[05:37] | figure out where things first started changing, | 找出事情最初开始改变的地方 |
[05:39] | and put them back where they’re supposed to be. | 并将它们放回它们应该在的地方 |
[05:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:43] | “Corrupt Mayor Bellows Jr…” farther back… | “腐败的市长小贝罗斯” 往前一点… |
[05:46] | “Trickster Invades Tibet…” farther back… | “骗子入侵西藏…”再往前… |
[05:50] | Who’s Booster Gold? Keep going. | 谁是黄金推进者?继续往前 |
[05:54] | “Zoom attacks CCPD Chief of Police Joe West.” | “极速袭击了中城警局局长乔·韦斯特” |
[05:58] | Grandpa Joe wasn’t chief then, right? | 乔爷爷那时还不是局长,对吧? |
[06:01] | But he is in this new timeline. | 但他在这个新的时间线上是了 |
[06:03] | When did he get promoted? | 他什么时候升职的? |
[06:06] | There are no time fissures before that… | 在那之前没有时间裂缝… |
[06:10] | this is where the change happened, | 这就是改变发生的地方 |
[06:11] | and it altered everything that follows like dominoes. | 它像多米诺骨牌一样改变了接下来的一切 |
[06:14] | Okay, “Detective Joe West heroically took a bullet | 好吧,“警员乔·韦斯特英勇地中了一枪 |
[06:16] | “during a jewelry theft the afternoon | 在珠宝被盗的案件中,时间是 |
[06:17] | of December 31, 2013.” | 2013年12月31日下午” |
[06:19] | And Dad couldn’t help him, because he was still in a coma. | 而爸爸也帮不了他,因为他还在昏迷中 |
[06:21] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想的一样吗? |
[06:23] | If we save Grandpa Joe from getting shot, | 如果我们让乔爷爷免于中弹 |
[06:26] | things will return to normal… | 一切都会恢复正常… |
[06:28] | and we get Aunt Joan back. | 我们就能让琼阿姨回来了 |
[06:29] | New Year’s Eve 2013, here we come. | 2013年除夕,我们来了 |
[06:41] | What the hell are you wearing? | 你穿的什么鬼? |
[06:42] | Something sexy. | 性感的衣服 |
[06:45] | It’s smart. I’m incognito. | 这很聪明 我隐姓埋名 |
[06:47] | Dude, it’s 2013, not 1913. | 兄弟,是 2013 年,不是 1913 年 |
[06:49] | Oh, look. | 哦,看 |
[06:51] | There’s Grandpa Joe. | 乔爷爷 |
[06:52] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:54] | I…I haven’t done this in a long time. | 我…我很久没有这样做了 |
[06:58] | What am I supposed to say? | 我该怎么说? |
[06:59] | Breathe, Detective. | 深呼吸,警员 |
[07:01] | You got this. Mm hmm. | 你可以的 嗯嗯 |
[07:03] | Mm. | 嗯嗯 |
[07:07] | Hey, Counselor Horton. How are you? | 嘿,霍顿顾问,你好吗? |
[07:11] | I am crappy, Detective West. | 我很蹩脚,韦斯特警员 |
[07:13] | So if you don’t mind, I’m just gonna | 所以如果你不介意,我就走了 |
[07:14] | Yeah. Sorry, um, | 是的 对不起,嗯 |
[07:17] | we are celebrating New Year’s here, and | 我们在这里庆祝新年,并且 |
[07:19] | Oh, God. Okay. I’ma stop you right there. | 天啊 好的 我得阻止你一下 |
[07:21] | Um, two things: | 嗯,有两点: |
[07:22] | one, I have a ton of paperwork | 一,我有大量的文书工作 |
[07:25] | back on my desk at the DA’s office, | 在我检察官办公室的办公桌上 |
[07:27] | and two this one’s important; pay attention | 还有第二点,这个很重要,注意 |
[07:29] | all men are jerks. | 所有的男人都是混蛋 |
[07:34] | No offense. | 没有冒犯的意思 |
[07:36] | None taken. Great. | 没感到 挺好 |
[07:38] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[07:41] | Damn… | 该死… |
[07:45] | Sorry, Detective. | 对不起,警员 |
[07:46] | Then again, her divorce just finalized last week. | 话又说回来,她的离婚上周刚刚敲定 |
[07:49] | That wasn’t worth mentioning? | 那不值得一提? |
[07:51] | I was gonna, but it just seems like | 我本来打算的,但它只是看起来像 |
[07:52] | you two would make such a great pair. | 你们两个会成为如此出色的一对 |
[07:57] | Is today the day that Grandpa Joe and Grammy Cecile | 今天是乔爷爷和塞西尔奶奶开始 |
[07:59] | start dating? No. | 约会的日子吗?不 |
[08:01] | I mean, I don’t think that it is. | 我的意思是,我不认为它是 |
[08:03] | Okay, good ’cause stopping Grandpa Joe from getting shot | 好的,很好,因为今天光是 |
[08:07] | is enough fixing for one day. | 阻止乔爷爷中枪就够了 |
[08:09] | Okay, remember what we learned in 2049. | 好的,记住我们在 2049 年学到的东西 |
[08:12] | We have to stop what happens today, | 我们必须阻止今天要发生的事情 |
[08:15] | and we cannot interact with anyone | 在我们做这件事的时候 |
[08:16] | who’s connected to our family while we are doing it. | 我们不能与任何我们的家人有联系的人互动 |
[08:19] | Relax. | 放松 |
[08:21] | No one’s gonna find out who we are or why we’re here. | 没有人会知道我们是谁或我们为什么在这里 |
[08:28] | Who are you two, and why are you here? | 你们两个是谁,为什么会在这里? |
[08:42] | Well? | 嗯? |
[08:45] | How about it? Yes, of course. | 你们是谁?是的当然 |
[08:47] | Here you go, Detective. | 给你,警员 |
[08:50] | Nora Moy and Bart Waid. | 诺拉·莫伊和巴特·韦德 |
[08:52] | We’re intern CSIs. We’re here to help out, | 我们是实习犯罪现场调查员,我们是来帮忙的 |
[08:55] | because we heard that one of your CSIs is, um… | 因为我们听说你的一个犯罪现场调查员是,嗯… |
[08:59] | both: under the weather. | 情况不太好 |
[09:01] | So I think that’s it just crime fighters, | 所以我认为这只是犯罪斗士 |
[09:04] | couple of crime fighters with, uh, science. | 几个犯罪斗士,呃,科学 |
[09:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:09] | It’s been tense here since the accident at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 自星城实验室事故以来,这里一直很紧张 |
[09:13] | My new partner barely speaks to me. | 我的新搭档几乎不跟我说话 |
[09:16] | Get him a cup of coffee. | 给他买一杯咖啡 |
[09:19] | I find that java really brings people together. | 我发现Java咖啡真的可以增进人们的感情 |
[09:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:23] | That is a great idea. | 这是一个好主意 |
[09:26] | I wanna buy the entire bullpen coffee from the cart outside. | 我想从外面那个手推车买一整杯牛棚咖啡 |
[09:28] | Aw. | 哦 |
[09:30] | Take their orders. It’s on me. | 去点单吧,我请了 |
[09:32] | Maybe this will help break the ice. | 也许这将有助于打破僵局 |
[09:34] | Detective, we have, uh, | 警员,我们有,呃 |
[09:37] | so much science to get done today. | 今天要做的科学太多了 |
[09:39] | So I don’t know that we’re gonna be able to, um… | 所以我不知道我们能不能,嗯… |
[09:42] | it’s a lot. Oh, we do have science. | 很多 哦,我们确实有科学 |
[09:44] | But we are more than happy to help out, | 但我们非常乐意提供帮助 |
[09:46] | and we will be back in a flash, Detective. | 我们很快就会回来,警察 |
[09:49] | Can you leave Detective West’s and mine | 在韦斯特警员和我离开的时候 |
[09:51] | on our desks while we’re out? | 你们能稍微代替我们一下吗? |
[09:53] | Thanks a lot, guys. | 非常感谢,伙计们 |
[09:58] | The guy. That’s Tha tha that’s the guy. | 那家伙 那就是那个人 |
[10:00] | That’s the guy that sacrificed himself to stop Eobard Thawne, | 那是为了阻止艾尔伯德思旺而牺牲自己的人 |
[10:03] | Mom’s old fiancé. | 妈妈的老未婚夫 |
[10:05] | Yes, it is. Ow. | 是的 哦 |
[10:07] | And now we are his coffee gophers | 现在我们是他的咖啡鼠了 |
[10:09] | when we’re supposed to be looking out | 我们应该处理 |
[10:10] | for Grandpa Joe. | 乔爷爷的事情 |
[10:24] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[10:25] | Can I not just use my superspeed instead, please? | 请问我可以不只使用我的超速吗? |
[10:27] | What part of “don’t change the timeline” | “不要更改时间线”的哪一个字 |
[10:30] | do you not understand? | 你听不明白? |
[10:31] | Bart, unless we are absolutely, 100% certain | 巴特,除非我们绝对,100%确定 |
[10:34] | that it won’t make things worse, we can’t use our speed. | 它不会让事情变得更糟,我们不能使用我们的速度 |
[10:37] | But… | 但… |
[10:39] | Bart. | 巴特 |
[10:40] | I need you to focus on the plan. | 我需要你专注于计划 |
[10:42] | I have my gauntlet set to alert us as soon as | 我有我的手套会在珠宝抢劫案 |
[10:45] | the jewel robbery goes down, okay? | 发生的时候提醒我的,好吗? |
[10:46] | That is where Grandpa Joe will be. | 那是乔爷爷会去的地方 |
[10:48] | Right, and then we zoop in, and we save the day. | 对,然后我们冲过去,拯救世界 |
[10:50] | That’s fantastic. But you do realize | 这太妙了 但你确实意识到 |
[10:51] | that every second that we’re standing here, | 我们站在这里的每一秒 |
[10:52] | Grandpa Joe could be getting shot like now. | 乔爷爷现在可能会中弹 |
[10:55] | Or now. Or right now. | 或者现在 或者现在 |
[10:57] | You see what I’m Holy crap! Stop! | 你懂我意思…什么鬼!打住! |
[10:58] | No, because Grandpa Joe’s safety is on the line, | 不,因为乔爷爷的安全危在旦夕 |
[11:01] | and I need coffee now! Oh! I’m so sorry. | 我现在需要咖啡!哦!我很抱歉 |
[11:03] | I didn’t see you. It’s called | 我没看到你 它被称为 |
[11:05] | inattentional blindness. | 不注意失明 |
[11:06] | It’s a phenomenon when an individual | 会发生在当一个人… |
[11:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:12] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨,嗨 |
[11:15] | I’m Bart, and you’re… | 我是巴特,你… |
[11:19] | studying temporal dynami how do you know so much | 在研究时间动力学?你怎么知道这么多 |
[11:22] | about quantum divergence? | 量子散度的知识? |
[11:24] | Oh, now, that’s a surprise. | 哦,这是一个惊喜 |
[11:26] | Tell you what, can you keep a secret? | 我告诉你,你能保守秘密吗? |
[11:28] | Oh, yeah, definitely. | 哦,是的,当然 |
[11:29] | I’m from the future. | 我来自未来 |
[11:30] | No way! Me too! What year? | 没门!我也是!哪一年? |
[11:32] | Dude, I’m totally messing with you. | 伙计,我完全在开玩笑 |
[11:34] | Time travel is impossible. | 时间旅行是不可能的 |
[11:35] | Right, yeah, you got me. | 对,是的,你骗到我了 |
[11:37] | But it is possible though… mathematically, | 但这是可能的…从数学上讲 |
[11:40] | if I’m reading the title of your thesis correctly. | 如果我正确阅读了你这篇论文的标题 |
[11:44] | Yeah, I’m trying to prove that Tolman’s paradox | 是的,我试图证明托尔曼悖论 |
[11:46] | can give rise to quantum superposition, | 可以产生量子叠加 |
[11:47] | and that tachyon exchanges between two particles | 以及两个粒子之间的快子交换 |
[11:49] | can generate superposition and entangle molecular pairs. | 可以产生叠加和纠缠分子对 |
[11:51] | Of course, it’s the causal paradox | 当然,我还在努力解决 |
[11:53] | I’m still trying to solve. | 因果悖论 |
[11:55] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[11:56] | You’re like the Elon Musk of your generation. | 你就像你这一代的埃隆马斯克 |
[12:00] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure Elon Musk | 是的,我很确定埃隆马斯克 |
[12:01] | is my generation’s Elon Musk. | 是我这一代的埃隆马斯克 |
[12:03] | Well, I mean I’m Avery. | 好吧,我的意思是我是艾弗里 |
[12:05] | And I’m Nora, his sister. | 我是诺拉,他的妹妹 |
[12:06] | And we should really go. We have we have that thing. | 我们真的应该走了 我们有我们有那个东西 |
[12:09] | Yeah, right. Yeah! We have that, um | 是的,对 是的!我们有,嗯 |
[12:12] | Avery, your research is bleeding edge impressive. | 艾弗里,你的研究令人印象深刻 |
[12:15] | Can you tell that to my boss at Fast Track Labs? | 你能告诉我在快速追踪实验室的老板吗? |
[12:17] | Just once, I’d like to help her in research | 就一次,我想帮她做研究 |
[12:20] | instead of running for coffee, but, uh, the intern life. | 而不是跑去喝咖啡,而是,呃,实习生活 |
[12:22] | Oh, you know, I’m an intern too! | 哦,你知道,我也是实习生! |
[12:24] | No way! Yeah! | 没门!是的! |
[12:25] | Actually, we both are. | 其实我们俩都是 |
[12:26] | We both are interns, and we should really go now. | 我们都是实习生,我们现在真的应该走了 |
[12:28] | That call we were waiting for? Yes. | 我们在等的那个电话?是的 |
[12:30] | It just came in. Oh, that one. | 它刚进来 哦,那个 |
[12:32] | Um, yeah, it was really crash meeting you. | 嗯,是的,遇见你真的很赞 |
[12:35] | Is that a good thing? If it’s a good thing, | 那是件好事儿吗?如果是好事 |
[12:37] | and you wanna run into me again, | 你后面如果还想遇到我 |
[12:38] | I make a coffee run every afternoon. | 我每天下午都会来买一杯咖啡 |
[12:40] | Okay, that’s good to know. Nice to meet you! | 好的,很高兴知道 很高兴见到你! |
[12:41] | Oh, this is you bye. | 哦,这是你的,再见 |
[12:42] | Thank you. Bye. Bye. | 谢谢你 再见 再见 |
[12:45] | Ba | 巴… |
[12:54] | You watch the back entrance. I’ll watch the front. | 你看着后门 我看前面的 |
[12:56] | Backup’s en route. | 支援在路上了 |
[13:02] | Drop your weapon! Ah! Freeze! | 放下你的武器!啊! 别动! |
[13:04] | I this is a real gun | 我这是一把真枪 |
[13:07] | with real bullets inside. | 里面有真正的子弹 |
[13:09] | Kid, have you ever even held a gun before? | 孩子,你以前拿过枪吗? |
[13:12] | Yes. This isn’t my first heist. | 是的 这不是我第一次抢劫 |
[13:15] | Listen, most thieves don’t wear what they just stole. | 听着,大多数小偷不穿他们刚偷的东西 |
[13:21] | Yeah, I forgot a bag, all right? | 是的,我忘记带包了,好吗? |
[13:23] | Hey, listen. I’m only taking the ethically sourced | 嘿!听着 我只拿了 |
[13:26] | conflict free diamonds. | 无道德冲突的钻石 |
[13:28] | No blood diamonds for me. No, sir. | 我没有拿血钻 没有,先生 |
[13:31] | Listen. Lower your weapon | 听 放下你的武器 |
[13:32] | before you have an accident. | 在你出事之前 |
[13:34] | Why don’t you lower your weapon? | 为什么不放下武器? |
[13:36] | Yow! | 哟! |
[13:40] | Stop! | 停! |
[13:42] | If Grandpa Joe was never supposed to be here, | 如果乔爷爷不应该在这里 |
[13:43] | then the gun was never supposed to fire at all. | 那么枪根本就不应该开火 |
[13:45] | We can’t cause another temporal flux. | 我们不能引起另一个时间流变 |
[13:47] | Oh great, you’re just now mentioning that. | 哦,太好了,你现在才提到这一点 |
[13:48] | Well, I tried to when we were in the coffee line, | 好吧,当我们在咖啡排队时,我尝试过 |
[13:50] | but someone was too busy flirting. | 但有人忙着调情 |
[13:51] | What do we do? Okay, um, | 我们怎么做?好的,嗯 |
[13:53] | we need to examine our variables, | 我们需要检查我们的变量 |
[13:54] | and we need to form a plan. | 我们需要制定一个计划 |
[13:56] | First, we need to consider | 首先,我们需要考虑 |
[13:57] | Oh my God, I got this. | 天哪,我可以的 |
[14:26] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:27] | Those things are way heavier than they look in the movies. | 这些东西比在电影中看到的要重得多 |
[14:29] | Turn around. Hands behind your back. | 转过去 双手放在背后 |
[14:31] | Hands behind your back! That was an accident. | 双手背在身后!那是个意外 |
[14:32] | Behind your back! | 在你背后! |
[14:34] | I heard a shot. Are you | 我听到一声枪响 你是 |
[14:36] | I’m fine, Detective. | 我很好,警员 |
[14:37] | You must have a guardian angel. | 你肯定有一个守护天使 |
[14:41] | Aw, you shouldn’t have done that. | 哦,你不应该那样做的 |
[14:43] | What? So I moved Grandpa Joe instead of the bullet. | 什么?所以我移动了乔爷爷而不是子弹 |
[14:45] | What’s the big deal? This. | 有什么大不了的?这 |
[14:48] | Look, now more temporal particles are in flux. | 看,现在更多的时间粒子在流动 |
[14:51] | Bart, you made everything worse. | 巴特,你让一切变得更糟 |
[15:04] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[15:06] | It wasn’t even a meta human with powers. | 它甚至不是一个拥有超能力的变种人 |
[15:10] | Now more metas are gonna be turning up everywhere | 现在到处都会出现更多的变种人 |
[15:12] | now that the Particle Accelerator exploded. | 现在粒子加速器爆炸了 |
[15:15] | Meta human. | 变种人 |
[15:17] | Then I’m not alone. | 那么我并不孤单 |
[15:30] | Bart. | 巴特 |
[15:31] | The whole timeline’s in flux. | 整个时间线在不断变化 |
[15:33] | You might have changed the future even more now. | 你现在可能已经改变了更多的未来 |
[15:35] | What did I do? I saved Grandpa. | 我做了什么?我救了爷爷 |
[15:37] | By moving Grandpa Joe instead of moving the bullet, | 通过移动乔爷爷而不是移动子弹 |
[15:39] | you created a new series of events, | 你创造了一系列新的活动 |
[15:41] | changing the timeline. | 改变了时间线 |
[15:43] | It’s what I would’ve warned you about if you hadn’t rushed in. | 如果你没有冲过去,我会警告你的 |
[15:45] | Okay, okay. Why don’t we just go back | 好吧好吧 我们为什么不回去 |
[15:47] | in time 15 minutes, and see for ourselves | 15分钟,自己看看 |
[15:49] | what we did wrong? Oh, okay. | 我们做错了什么?哦好的 |
[15:51] | So you wanna fix our time travel screwups | 所以你想解决我们的时间旅行问题 |
[15:53] | by traveling back in time. | 通过时光倒流 |
[15:55] | Again! | 再次! |
[15:56] | Well, when you say it like that… | 嗯,当你这么说的时候… |
[15:59] | Actually, there is a way to observe the past | 其实有一种方法可以观察过去 |
[16:03] | without altering it. | 不改变它 |
[16:05] | I bet you that’s the flash drive | 我打赌那是闪存驱动器 |
[16:07] | with the surveillance footage from the shooting. | 存着拍摄的监控录像 |
[16:08] | All we have to do is watch it. | 我们所要做的就是看它 |
[16:09] | And see what went wrong. | 看看出了什么问题 |
[16:11] | Mm hmm. Okay. | 嗯嗯 好的 |
[16:12] | Follow my lead. | 跟着我 |
[16:14] | Don’t go rogue. | 不要自己行动 |
[16:18] | Excuse me, Detective Thawne. | 对不起,思旺警员 |
[16:20] | Is that the surveillance footage of the incident? | 这是事发的监控录像吗? |
[16:23] | The interns. Yes it is. Why? | 实习生们,是的,怎么了? |
[16:26] | Hi, by the way. Uh, we just figured | 嗨,顺便说一句 呃,我们只是想 |
[16:28] | +you’re doing so much detecting around here | 你在这里做了很多检测 |
[16:30] | that we could just take this back to the police station, | 我们可以把这个带回警察局 |
[16:32] | and then we’ll just give it back to | 然后我们就把它还给 |
[16:34] | Uh, no thanks. | 呃,不用了,谢谢 |
[16:36] | You two should make another coffee run. | 你们两个应该去弄咖啡的事 |
[16:38] | Oh, we already did that. | 哦,我们已经这样做了 |
[16:41] | Did you? | 买好了? |
[16:42] | Then why am I not holding a decaf cappuccino? | 那我为什么没有拿着一杯无咖啡因的卡布奇诺呢? |
[16:45] | Let us do this work, and you two do yours. | 让我们做这项工作,你们两个做你的 |
[16:49] | Great idea, Detective. | 好主意,警员 |
[16:52] | both: We gotta get that footage. | 我们必须拿到那个录像 |
[16:54] | Let me get this straight. | 让我说清楚 |
[16:57] | Nobody knows why the three of us are here? | 没人知道我们三个为什么会在这里? |
[16:59] | Feels like we’ve been set up. | 感觉我们已经被安排好了 |
[17:01] | So a woman’s voice is in our heads | 所以一个女人的声音在我们的脑海里 |
[17:04] | telling us all that there’s a job tonight. | 告诉我们今晚有工作 |
[17:07] | Now if you two jokers didn’t promise a score, | 现在,如果你们两个小丑不知情 |
[17:11] | who did? | 谁干的? |
[17:14] | Me, big fella. | 是我,大佬 |
[17:17] | Pool table. | 台球桌 |
[17:23] | The Utopia Casino is ringing in the new year | 乌托邦赌场会在新的一年开业 |
[17:25] | with the biggest fête in town. | 伴随着镇上最大的宴会 |
[17:27] | More guests means more bets | 更多的客人意味着更多的赌注 |
[17:29] | means more cash they’ll need to cover. | 意味着他们需要支付更多的现金 |
[17:32] | They’ll have 10 mil in the vault, easy. | 他们的保险库里有 1000 万,很容易 |
[17:34] | Not the worst plan. | 不是最坏的计划 |
[17:37] | Party starts in six hours. No prep time. | 派对在六个小时后开始,没有准备时间 |
[17:40] | Will cops show? | 警察会出现吗? |
[17:42] | I’ll know they’re coming before they do, | 我会在他们来之前就知道他们来了 |
[17:44] | ’cause ever since that Particle Accelerator exploded, | 因为自从那个粒子加速器爆炸之后 |
[17:47] | I can hear people’s thoughts. | 我能听到人们的想法 |
[17:50] | Now I thought I was the only one with gifts, | 现在我以为我是唯一一个有天赋的人 |
[17:53] | until I learned a new word: | 直到我学会了一个新词 |
[17:56] | meta human. | 变种人 |
[18:02] | It means we’re all something more now, | 这意味着我们现在都变得更重要了 |
[18:05] | something greater. | 更强大的东西 |
[18:07] | And I am done living in fear. | 我已经完成了生活在恐惧中 |
[18:10] | Now, who’s game? | 现在,轮到谁了? |
[18:14] | I’m sick… | 我已经不再想… |
[18:15] | of hiding who I am! | 隐藏我是谁! |
[18:21] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[18:29] | Watch it, Jack. | 注意点,杰克 |
[18:30] | See? | 看? |
[18:32] | Doesn’t that feel better? | 感觉不是更好吗? |
[18:34] | With our powers, no one can stop us, | 以我们的力量,没有人可以阻止我们 |
[18:36] | and if they try, I’ll know what they’re planning | 如果他们尝试,我会知道他们在计划什么 |
[18:38] | before they even think it. | 在他们思考之前 |
[18:39] | So you’re the ace up our sleeve. | 所以你是我们的王牌 |
[18:41] | No. | 不 |
[18:43] | She’s a Queen. | 她是女王 |
[18:49] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:52] | How are we gonna get that flash drive without Grandpa noticing? | 我们怎么能在不引起爷爷注意的情况下得到那个闪存驱动器? |
[18:56] | Watch. Kay? | 看着,好吗? |
[18:59] | And learn. | 学着点 |
[19:01] | Okay, I get it. | 好的,我明白了 |
[19:03] | I’m the new guy. You’re busy, | 我是新人,你很忙 |
[19:06] | and I heard you just lost your partner, | 我听说你刚刚失去了你的伴侣 |
[19:08] | which has gotta be tough. | 这一定很艰难 |
[19:10] | Plus, one of our CSI’s in a coma, | 另外,我们的一个犯罪现场调查员处于昏迷状态 |
[19:12] | and on top of all that, | 最重要的是 |
[19:14] | you got shot down by Counselor Horton. | 你被霍顿顾问击落了 |
[19:16] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[19:18] | Uh, everyone. | 嗯,大家 |
[19:23] | You could try lilacs and crumb cake. | 你可以试试紫丁香和面包屑蛋糕 |
[19:26] | Those are her favorites. | 这些是她的最爱 |
[19:29] | That’s good advice. | 这是个好建议 |
[19:34] | Who was that? One of our new interns. | 那是谁?我们的新实习生之一 |
[19:37] | They’re a little weird. | 他们有点奇怪 |
[19:45] | Okay. Now we can see | 好的 现在我们可以看到 |
[19:46] | where we messed up. | 我们搞砸的地方 |
[19:48] | This is where it happened… | 这就是它发生的地方… |
[19:53] | Where Dad was struck by lightning. | 爸爸被闪电击中的地方 |
[20:13] | I got it. | 我找到了 |
[20:17] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[20:19] | Super speedy save. | 超快速拯救 |
[20:21] | But hang on. I know her. | 但坚持住 我认识她 |
[20:25] | Oh my God. That’s Mona Taylor, | 我的天啊 那是莫娜泰勒 |
[20:28] | AKA The Queen, | 又名女王 |
[20:30] | as in the telepathic leader of the Royal Flush Gang. | 就是皇家同花顺帮的心灵感应领袖 |
[20:32] | What is she doing here? | 她在这里做什么? |
[20:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:36] | Since when is there a casino heist tonight? | 什么时候开始今晚有赌场抢劫案了? |
[20:38] | The RFG didn’t team up until way after Dad put the suit on, | 直到爸爸成为闪电侠之后,同花顺帮才形成 |
[20:43] | after Mona discovered that there are other metas. | 在莫娜发现还有其他的变种人之后 |
[20:45] | How could she possibly even know that this soon? | 她怎么可能这么快就知道了? |
[20:48] | Oh, Bart. | 哦,巴特 |
[20:50] | She got the idea to form the RFG years early from us, | 她早在几年前就从我们那里得到了组建同花顺帮的想法 |
[20:55] | and now 30 people are gonna die from a bomb. | 现在有 30 人会死于炸弹 |
[20:58] | No. | 不 |
[20:59] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不 |
[21:01] | We have to stop that heist. | 我们必须制止这种抢劫 |
[21:02] | Do you think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗? |
[21:03] | But if you start screwing with it again, | 但如果你再次开始搞砸它 |
[21:05] | we could screw things up even worse. | 我们可能会把事情搞得更糟 |
[21:07] | What are we supposed to do then? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[21:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:11] | But we’ll figure it out just like we always do. | 但我们会像往常一样弄清楚 |
[21:13] | Dad would’ve gotten it right the first time. | 如果是爸爸的话第一时间就搞定了 |
[21:22] | Bart, don’t go there. | 巴特,不要去那里 |
[21:23] | Why not? It’s true. | 为什么不?这是真的 |
[21:27] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:28] | Whatever happened, it’s both of our faults. | 不管发生了什么,都是我们的错 |
[21:30] | We are in this together. | 我们一起做的 |
[21:32] | Maybe we shouldn’t be. | 也许我们不应该 |
[21:38] | Every single thing I did today… | 我今天所做的每一件事… |
[21:42] | Made everything worse. | 让一切变得更糟 |
[21:49] | I am not good enough… | 我不够好… |
[21:54] | And I’ll never be The Flash. | 我永远不会成为闪电侠 |
[22:18] | Spoiler alert, Pops. | 剧透警报,老爸 |
[22:21] | Your son’s a big screwup. | 你儿子是个大坏蛋 |
[22:31] | I knew you’d be here. | 我知道你会在这里 |
[22:32] | I let him down, Sis. | 我让他失望了,姐姐 |
[22:34] | Bart, listen to me. Nobody is perfect. | 巴特,听我说 没有人是完美的 |
[22:37] | You are. | 你是 |
[22:38] | That is not true. Yes it is. | 那不是真的,就是 |
[22:41] | You knew when to come back here. | 你知道什么时候回到这里 |
[22:44] | You got the flash drive. | 你有闪存驱动器 |
[22:45] | You even helped Grandpa Joe and Grammy Cecile. | 你甚至帮助了乔爷爷和塞西尔奶奶 |
[22:48] | You | 你 |
[22:50] | Yeah, you’re perfect. | 是的,你是完美的 |
[22:57] | I’m a complete failure. | 我是一个彻底的失败者 |
[22:59] | No… | 不… |
[23:00] | No, you’re not. | 不你不是 |
[23:01] | I failed a lot too. | 我也失败了很多 |
[23:05] | For a long time, I fumbled with my powers. | 很长一段时间,我都在摸索自己的力量 |
[23:08] | I doubted myself. | 我怀疑自己 |
[23:10] | But that’s how we learn. | 但这就是我们学习的方式 |
[23:12] | And yeah, every time I fell, Dad picked me up. | 是的,每次我跌倒时,爸爸都会把我抱起来 |
[23:18] | Just like every time you fall, I’m gonna pick you up too. | 就像每次你跌倒一样,我也会把你抱起来 |
[23:25] | Just remember what Dad always says: | 只要记住爸爸总是说的话: |
[23:27] | “No matter how fast you run, life is about the journey.” | “无论你跑多快,人生就是旅途 ” |
[23:34] | Bart, we are going to make this right. | 巴特,我们能修好的 |
[23:38] | It it just takes time to think things through. | 只是需要时间来思考问题 |
[23:54] | Thank you for the pep talk, Sis. | 谢谢你的鼓励谈话,姐姐 |
[24:03] | And now, I’m thinking… to get out of this, | 而现在,我在想… 摆脱困境 |
[24:08] | we’re gonna need an expert in time travel. | 我们需要一位时间旅行专家 |
[24:10] | and I know just where to go. | 我知道该去哪里 |
[24:15] | The rain has not discouraged anyone | 雨没有让任何人失去 |
[24:18] | from partying in the new year. | 新年派对的热情 |
[24:20] | After the bizarre events of 2013 | 在2013年的离奇事件之后 |
[24:30] | Hi | 你好 |
[24:32] | H how did you get in here? | 你…你是怎么进来的? |
[24:35] | T this place has a $12 million security system | 这…这个地方有一个价值1200万美元的安全系统 |
[24:38] | and armed guards. | 和武装警卫 |
[24:40] | Hi. Again, sorry to barge in | 你好 再次抱歉打扰 |
[24:41] | on you like this. Uh, we actually need your help. | 对你这样 呃,我们实际上需要你的帮助 |
[24:43] | It’s regarding your theory on temporal development. | 这是关于你关于时间发展的理论 |
[24:45] | Holy crap. | 哇靠 |
[24:47] | That whole getting coffee | 整个喝咖啡 |
[24:48] | while bumping into me in line… | 在排队时撞到我… |
[24:51] | that wasn’t an accident! | 那不是意外! |
[24:52] | It’s a classic espionage trick. | 这是一个经典的间谍技巧 |
[24:54] | You were following me. | 你一直跟着我 |
[24:56] | And now, | 现在 |
[24:58] | you wanna take me hostage | 你想把我当作人质 |
[24:59] | and steal all of Fast Track Labs corporate secrets. | 并窃取所有快速追踪实验室的机密 |
[25:01] | Well, do your worst, ’cause I’m not talking. | 好吧,尽你最大的努力,因为我不说话 |
[25:05] | No, Avery, we’re not gonna hurt you. | 不,艾弗里,我们不会伤害你的 |
[25:08] | We need your help to stop a crime. | 我们需要你的帮助来制止犯罪 |
[25:10] | What? Why should I believe you? | 什么?我为什么要相信你? |
[25:12] | Because we’re time travelers from the future, | 因为我们是来自未来的时间旅行者 |
[25:13] | and we need you to show us how your temporal theory | 我们需要你向我们展示你的时间理论 |
[25:15] | can help save people at a casino robbery | 以此帮助我们在赌场抢劫案中救人 |
[25:16] | without actually changing the timeline. | 而无需实际更改时间线 |
[25:18] | Wow, that felt so good. Whew! | 哇,那感觉真好,哇! |
[25:19] | I’m calling security. No, no wait. | 我叫保安了,不,等等 |
[25:21] | Uh, uh, we can prove it. | 嗯,嗯,我们可以证明 |
[25:23] | I can show you something | 我可以给你看东西 |
[25:24] | about your past or your future. | 关于你的过去或未来 |
[25:25] | But if you show her something from the future, | 但如果你给她看未来的东西 |
[25:27] | she’s gonna have to wait until it happens | 她将不得不等到事情发生 |
[25:28] | to actually prove anything. | 实际证明任何事情 |
[25:29] | Uh, is that gauntlet | 呃,那个手套 |
[25:30] | using integrated quantum circuitry? | 使用的集成量子电路吗? |
[25:33] | Yes. Last I checked. | 是的,起码我上次看的时候是的 |
[25:37] | Liquid processing unit… | 液体处理单元… |
[25:39] | AI nano cells… | AI纳米细胞… |
[25:41] | This is decades away… | 这是几十年后… |
[25:47] | You guys are from the future! | 你们来自未来! |
[25:49] | We are, which is why we need your help. | 我们是,这就是为什么我们需要你的帮助 |
[25:53] | Ever since we arrived, we’ve caused serious temporal shifts, | 自从我们到达以来,我们已经造成了严重的时间变化 |
[25:57] | and now… | 现在… |
[26:00] | 30 people are gonna die. | 30个人会死 |
[26:01] | I I It might be worse than you think. | 它可能比你想象的更糟 |
[26:04] | The death toll keeps changing, | 死亡人数不断变化 |
[26:05] | but the headline doesn’t. | 但标题没有 |
[26:07] | Because now it’s solidified | 因为现在凝固了 |
[26:09] | into a fixed point in time. | 进入一个固定的时间点 |
[26:12] | Excuse me. Sorry, sorry, sorry | 打扰一下 对不起对不起对不起 |
[26:14] | and that means that the heist and the deaths | 这意味着抢劫和死亡 |
[26:18] | aren’t causally entangled | 没有因果纠缠 |
[26:20] | like the tachyon particle exchange in my theory, | 就像我理论中的超光速粒子交换 |
[26:22] | which is looking more like fact. | 这看起来更像事实 |
[26:27] | It’s too late to stop the casino heist. | 阻止赌场抢劫为时已晚 |
[26:29] | But since the casualties keep changing, | 但由于伤亡人数不断变化 |
[26:32] | they’re not fixed in time. | 这一点没有在时间流中固定 |
[26:33] | So, you can fix the timeline and save all those people, | 所以,你可以修复时间线,拯救所有这些人 |
[26:37] | as long as you let the heist still happen. | 只要你让抢劫仍然发生 |
[26:40] | Wow. | 哇 |
[26:42] | Okay. Thanks, Avery. Oh, whoa, whoa, hold on. | 好的 谢谢,艾弗里 哦,哇,哇,等一下 |
[26:44] | I’m coming with you. Oh, Avery. | 我和你们一起去 哦,艾弗里 |
[26:46] | We can’t risk you getting hurt. | 我们不能冒你受伤的风险 |
[26:50] | But we will come back. | 但我们会回来的 |
[26:53] | I promise you. | 我答应你 |
[27:19] | Ladies and gents. | 女士们先生们 |
[27:23] | I say it’s high time we ring in the new year | 我说现在是我们敲响新年的时候了 |
[27:27] | with a bang. | 通过一声巨响 |
[27:44] | Well, here’s the drill, folks. | 好了,这是规则,伙计们 |
[27:45] | If you run, call for help, | 如果你跑了,求救 |
[27:48] | or annoy us, my… | 或者惹恼我们,我的… |
[27:49] | ooh, King will pop your skulls with his bare hands. | 哦,我的国王会赤手空拳地戳破你的头骨 |
[27:56] | So please don’t make him kill you. | 所以请不要让他杀了你 |
[27:59] | Find the casino vault. Empty it. | 找到赌场金库 清空它 |
[28:02] | Done and doner. | 收到 明白 |
[28:03] | And if we run into trouble? | 如果我们遇到麻烦? |
[28:05] | Show them the winning hand. | 向他们展示获胜的手牌 |
[28:14] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好的 |
[28:16] | Remember, you need to get everyone to safety | 记住,你需要让每个人都安全 |
[28:18] | while I find the bomb, and make sure that | 在我找到炸弹的同时,确保 |
[28:20] | Let the heist happen. Yeah. | 让抢劫发生 是的 |
[28:23] | Stay calm, Bart. You got this. | 保持冷静,巴特,你可以的 |
[28:27] | We got this. | 我们可以的 |
[28:43] | Four minutes to midnight. | 离午夜还有四分钟 |
[28:53] | My Queen, | 我的王后 |
[28:54] | a couple was sitting right there being quiet, | 一对夫妇安静地坐在那里 |
[28:56] | so I turned my back on them for a minute. | 所以我转身离开了他们一分钟 |
[28:58] | Now they’re missing. | 现在他们不见了 |
[29:02] | Someone is inside here with us. | 有人在这里,和我们在一起 |
[29:13] | Whoever you are, show yourself, | 不管你是谁,赶紧出来 |
[29:16] | or my King starts popping heads. | 或者我的国王开始爆头 |
[29:22] | Bart, I can’t find the bomb. | 巴特,我找不到炸弹 |
[29:24] | The Queen is gonna start killing people | 女王要开始杀人了 |
[29:26] | unless I do something right now. | 除非我现在做点什么 |
[29:28] | What? No, no. | 什么?不,不 |
[29:30] | You have to get everyone to safety. | 你必须让每个人都安全 |
[29:31] | No. Time for plan B. | 不,得执行B计划了 |
[29:33] | Uh, just get the bomb before midnight. | 呃,在午夜之前拿到炸弹 |
[29:36] | There is no plan B! | 没有B计划! |
[29:38] | Bart! | 巴特! |
[29:40] | Bart! | 巴特! |
[29:44] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 |
[29:49] | Wait, wait! | 等等! |
[29:51] | Stop! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, | 停一下!哇哇哇哇 |
[29:52] | wait, okay. Let’s all just | 等等,好吧 让我们都只是 |
[29:55] | Let’s just relax. All right? | 让我们放松一下 好的? |
[29:56] | No need to lose our heads. | 没必要失去理智 |
[29:59] | I am the casino manager, obviously. | 显然,我是赌场经理 |
[30:03] | Isaac is my name, and you caught me. | 以撒是我的名字,而你抓住了我 |
[30:07] | I am the one that was helping the customers escape. | 我是帮助顾客逃跑的人 |
[30:09] | But I’m not doing that anymore. | 但我不再那样做了 |
[30:11] | I’m not going to do that anymore. | 我不会再那样做了 |
[30:13] | Um, however, since dead people aren’t great for business, | 嗯,但是,既然死人不适合做生意 |
[30:18] | how about I just look away… | 我只是把目光移开如何… |
[30:21] | you guys just take the money and leave? | 你们只是拿了钱就走了? |
[30:24] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[30:27] | Now tell me. | 现在告诉我 |
[30:28] | What kind of casino manager risks his neck on minimum wage? | 什么样的赌场经理会拿最低工资赌自己的命? |
[30:33] | One who’s a really great employee? | 一个真正优秀的员工? |
[30:36] | Oh, or you’re a cop. | 哦,或者你是警察 |
[30:39] | Hmm? | 唔? |
[30:40] | Let’s see what’s inside that beautiful mind of yours. | 让我们看看你那美丽的心灵里到底藏着什么 |
[30:46] | No, no, no, no. We gotta fix the timeline | 不不不不 我们必须修复时间线 |
[30:48] | and get back to the future | 回到未来 |
[30:49] | Wait. Timeline… Future… | 等待 时间线…未来… |
[30:51] | You’re from the future? | 你来自未来? |
[30:56] | She’s so cute. | 她真可爱 |
[30:58] | Please let her not have a boyfriend. | 请让她不要有男朋友 |
[31:00] | Avery, you’re my future. | 艾弗里,你是我的未来 |
[31:02] | My future. | 我的未来 |
[31:04] | Oh…ha ha ha ha. | 哦…哈哈哈哈 |
[31:07] | That future. Yeah, well… | 那个未来 是的,嗯… |
[31:11] | Love is grand. | 爱是伟大的 |
[31:14] | Fine. Sit down. | 挺好,坐下 |
[31:20] | Oh. | 哦 |
[31:22] | Success, Mona. | 成功,莫娜 |
[31:26] | I mean, my Queen. | 我的意思是,我的女王 |
[31:28] | $10 million worth too. | 价值1000万美元 |
[31:30] | Well, then we’re done here. | 好吧,那么我们就完成了 |
[31:34] | Wait! | 等等! |
[31:36] | My King, my dear, drop the cop. | 我的国王,亲爱的,放倒那个警察 |
[31:39] | Drop? You’re Hey, wait a minute | 放倒?你是嘿,等一下 |
[31:45] | Oh. | 哦 |
[31:47] | If you wanna survive, don’t follow us. | 如果你想生存,请不要跟着我们 |
[31:49] | Just sit down. Stay put. | 坐下吧,留在原地 |
[31:51] | Enjoy the fireworks, all of them. | 享受烟花,所有人 |
[31:53] | All of them. | 所有的烟花 |
[31:58] | Sis… | 姐姐… |
[32:01] | The RFG’s M.I.A. | 同花顺帮逃跑了 |
[32:04] | What’s up with the bomb search? | 炸弹搜索怎么样了? |
[32:08] | It’s almost midnight. | 已经快半夜了 |
[32:11] | Bart, I found the bomb. | 巴特,我找到了炸弹 |
[32:13] | It’s counting down to midnight. | 倒计时到午夜 |
[32:15] | But one thermal charge couldn’t level this whole building. | 但是一个热装料无法将整座建筑夷为平地 |
[32:18] | Before she left, The Queen said, | 临走前,王后说: |
[32:19] | “Enjoy the fireworks all of them.” | “享受所有的烟花 ” |
[32:21] | Agh. Oh, schrap. | 啊哦,糟了 |
[32:23] | There’s more than one bomb! | 炸弹不止一颗! |
[32:25] | But we only have like 30 seconds! | 但是我们只有30秒! |
[32:26] | Well, King knocked the hell out of me, | 好吧,国王把我打晕了 |
[32:27] | broke my arm, and I need, like, | 摔断了我的手臂,我需要,比如 |
[32:29] | three minutes to speed heal. | 三分钟加速治愈 |
[32:30] | I can’t get everyone out in time. | 我不能及时让所有人出去 |
[32:31] | But we don’t even have one minute! | 但是我们连一分钟都没有! |
[32:34] | It’s okay, Sis. You got this. | 没关系,姐姐,你可以的 |
[32:36] | You can find the rest of them. | 你可以找到其余的 |
[32:37] | But it took me forever to find this one! | 但是我花了很长时间才找到这个! |
[32:39] | Sis! You got this. | 姐姐!你可以的 |
[32:42] | Think. | 思考 |
[32:43] | Think, think, think. | 想,想,想 |
[32:46] | The heat signatures in the water tanks | 水箱中的热信号 |
[32:48] | they they must be masking the bombs’ thermal signature. | 他们一定是在掩盖炸弹的热信号 |
[32:50] | There it is. Now do your thing, Sis! | 它在那里 现在做你的事,姐姐! |
[32:53] | Get excessive! | 冲! |
[33:00] | Sis, it’s almost midnight. | 姐姐,快半夜了 |
[33:02] | I know. I got them. | 我知道,我拿到了 |
[33:04] | There were five. | 有五个 |
[33:05] | You got 15 seconds to get rid of them. | 你有 15 秒的时间来摆脱它们 |
[33:07] | But where? Anywhere! | 但是哪里?任何地方! |
[33:09] | Ten. Nine. | 十 九 |
[33:11] | Eight. | 八 |
[33:13] | Seven. | 七 |
[33:14] | Six. | 六 |
[33:15] | Five. | 五 |
[33:17] | Four. | 四 |
[33:19] | Three. | 三 |
[33:21] | Two. | 二 |
[33:24] | One. | 一 |
[33:42] | Great job, Sis. | 干得好,姐姐 |
[33:44] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[33:47] | We both did it. | 我们一起做到的 |
[34:04] | Every witness at the casino robbery says | 赌场抢劫案的每个目击者都说 |
[34:07] | says someone “streaked” them outside. | 说有人在外面“偷偷摸摸”了他们 |
[34:11] | What do you think, | 你觉得怎么样 |
[34:13] | too much champagne? | 喝太多了? |
[34:15] | It beats the hell out of me, | 它把我逼疯了 |
[34:16] | but it looks like we’re here for a long night. | 但看起来我们在这里度过了一个漫长的夜晚 |
[34:18] | Well, a few Jitters goodies might help. | 好吧,一些吉特咖啡厅的好东西可能会有所帮助 |
[34:21] | Oh, thank you, baby girl. Yeah. | 哦,谢谢你,宝贝女儿,是的 |
[34:24] | Here’s to 2014 not being so weird. | 这一杯祝2014年不会那么奇怪 |
[34:28] | Not being so weird. | 不那么奇怪 |
[34:32] | Hey, uh, you saved my dissertation, right? | 嘿,呃,你保存了我的论文,对吧? |
[34:37] | Detective Pretty Boy. | 漂亮男孩警员 |
[34:40] | Sorry, uh, that’s just what my dad calls you. | 对不起,呃,我爸爸就是这么叫你的 |
[34:46] | Although, he’s not wrong. | 虽然,他没有错 |
[34:47] | You are a boy, | 你是一个男孩 |
[34:49] | and you are pretty… | 而且你很漂亮… |
[34:51] | and, uh, that did not come out right. | 而且,呃,不太对劲 |
[34:54] | I’ll take any compliment I can get from… | 我会接受我能得到的任何赞美… |
[34:59] | Joe West | 乔·韦斯特 |
[35:01] | or his lovely daughter. | 或者他可爱的女儿 |
[35:05] | Um, uh, well, do you have a name, Detective? | 嗯,嗯,你有名字吗,警员? |
[35:09] | It’s Eddie. | 是埃迪 |
[35:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:23] | Counselor Horton. | 霍顿顾问 |
[35:25] | You don’t have anywhere more fun to be tonight? | 你今晚没有更有趣的地方吗? |
[35:27] | Uh, yeah, I, um, had to get an evidentiary disclosure | 嗯,是的,我,嗯,必须披露一下证据 |
[35:32] | over to Judge Hankerson. | 交给汉克森法官 |
[35:34] | Um, so, look. | 嗯,所以,听着 |
[35:39] | About this morning, | 关于今天早上 |
[35:41] | I am so sorry if I came off a little harsh. | 如果我有点苛刻,我很抱歉 |
[35:44] | See, it turns out that being a lawyer | 看来成为一个律师 |
[35:46] | does not make getting divorced any easier. | 不会让离婚变得更容易 |
[35:49] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:51] | I know that splitting up can be hard. | 我知道分手可能很难 |
[35:55] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:59] | So when we bumped into each other this morning, | 所以当我们今天早上碰到对方时 |
[36:00] | I know that you were about to ask me something. | 我知道你正要问我一些事情 |
[36:05] | But… | 但… |
[36:09] | I’m not ready, | 我还没有准备好 |
[36:11] | and I’m not gonna be not for a while. | 我暂时不会 |
[36:16] | Of course. I understand. | 当然,我明白 |
[36:18] | Yep. | 好的 |
[36:21] | However, | 然而 |
[36:23] | when I am ready… | 当我准备好… |
[36:27] | whoever sent lilacs to my office tonight… | 要是有谁今晚把丁香花送到我的办公室… |
[36:31] | oof. | 芜~ |
[36:33] | He’ll be the first one to know. | 他会是第一个知道的 |
[36:42] | Okay, so we stopped the shooting, | 好的,所以我们停止了枪击 |
[36:45] | we fixed the timeline, | 我们确定了时间线 |
[36:47] | and we fixed the mistake we made fixing the timeline. | 我们修复了修复时间线造成的错误 |
[36:49] | Yeah? Mm hmm. | 是的?嗯嗯 |
[36:50] | Kay. Time to head back home. | 好的,是时候回家了 |
[36:52] | Interns, you getting in on this? | 实习生,你们要来吗? |
[36:55] | All right. Everybody, line up. | 好的 大家排队 |
[37:03] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[37:05] | Mm mm. No. Mm mm. | 嗯,没有,嗯嗯 |
[37:09] | Okay, just one photo. | 好吧,就一张照片 |
[37:11] | Smile, everyone. | 大家笑一笑 |
[37:24] | I’m really glad you came back. | 我真的很高兴你回来了 |
[37:26] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:28] | Seriously, you haven’t just changed my research. | 说真的,你不仅改变了我的研究 |
[37:34] | You changed my life. | 你改变了我的生活 |
[37:36] | Well, I always keep my promises. | 好吧,我总是信守诺言 |
[37:40] | You know, I had to. You… | 你知道,我不得不这样做,你… |
[37:42] | you helped save the day with all your science badassery. | 你用你所有的科学神话帮助拯救了世界 |
[37:45] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[37:46] | which is why… | 这就是为什么… |
[37:49] | I… | 我… |
[37:52] | Um, look. | 嗯,听着 |
[37:53] | Avery, um, before I go back to my time… | 艾弗里,嗯,在我回到我的时间之前… |
[38:00] | I know we just met, um, | 我知道我们刚认识,嗯 |
[38:02] | but it’s New Year’s Eve, right? | 但现在是除夕,对吧? |
[38:03] | And I just think that you | 我只是觉得你 |
[38:23] | Bart. | 巴特 |
[38:24] | Bart, it’s been two minutes. | 巴特,已经两分钟了 |
[38:26] | Come on, we really have to go. | 来吧,我们真的得走了 |
[38:30] | See you again sometime, McFly? | 有朝一日再见,麦克弗莱? |
[38:36] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[38:41] | All right, here we go. Okay. | 好吧,我们开始吧,好的 |
[39:07] | Wait, so I was dead, | 等等,所以我死了 |
[39:10] | killed by Godspeed? | 被神速杀了? |
[39:11] | Uncle Jay, I’m so sorry | 杰叔叔,对不起 |
[39:13] | for screwing up the timeline. | 因为搞砸了时间线 |
[39:16] | and if that means I can’t ever be The Flash… | 如果这意味着我永远不可能成为闪电侠… |
[39:21] | I understand. | 我理解的 |
[39:25] | Well, I’m sorry. Are you kidding me? | 好吧,我很抱歉,你在跟我开玩笑吗? |
[39:28] | If screwing up the timeline was a dealbreaker, | 如果搞砸时间线就不行了的话 |
[39:30] | your dad couldn’t be The Flash. | 你爸爸就不可能是闪电侠了 |
[39:33] | Heck, when I first started to time travel, | 哎呀,当我第一次开始时间旅行时 |
[39:35] | I ended up fighting Nazis in World War II, | 我最终在二战中与纳粹作战 |
[39:38] | and then lived on and off in the past for 16 years. | 然后在过去断断续续地生活了16年 |
[39:44] | But that was another lifetime. | 但那是另一生了 |
[39:47] | So you you’re not mad? | 所以你不生气? |
[39:50] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[39:53] | Right? My Joan is back. | 正确的?我的琼回来了 |
[39:54] | Why would I be mad? | 为什么我会生气? |
[39:57] | Bart, you’re on a journey | 巴特,你们正在成长中 |
[40:01] | both of you. | 你们俩都是 |
[40:03] | You’re gonna make mistakes, and sometimes… | 你们会犯错,有时… |
[40:07] | they can’t be undone. | 它们无法撤消 |
[40:10] | But you can always try to make things better. | 但是你总是可以尝试让事情变得更好 |
[40:16] | Right? | 是吧? |
[40:18] | And that’s what you did today. | 这就是你今天所做的 |
[40:24] | Now, I gotta get out of here. | 现在,我得离开这里 |
[40:27] | I got an important meeting with President Luthor. | 我与卢瑟总统进行了一次重要会面 |
[40:30] | both: President Luthor? | 卢瑟总统?(DC超级反派雷克斯卢瑟) |
[40:33] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[40:36] | Oh. | 哦 |
[40:45] | Iris! | 艾瑞斯! |
[40:46] | Come on! | 快点! |
[40:48] | This brunch reservation ain’t gonna get any later. | 这个早午餐预订不会再晚了 |
[40:50] | Joe, don’t worry. I’ll make sure we’re on time. | 乔,别担心,我会确保我们准时 |
[40:52] | After surviving Armageddon, we all deserve this. | 在世界末日幸存后,我们都应得的 |
[40:56] | You guys got any resolutions for 2022? | 2022年大家有什么打算吗? |
[41:00] | I decided to forgive Mark for all of his crime things. | 我决定原谅马克所有的犯罪行为 |
[41:04] | What? He’s turned over a new leaf, | 什么?他翻开了新的一页 |
[41:07] | and I made him swear to stay on the straight and narrow. | 我让他发誓要保持在笔直狭窄的道路上 |
[41:10] | Anybody know anything about Katie’s new boyfriend, | 有人知道凯特琳的新男友吗 |
[41:12] | Marcus? Anybody met him? | 马库斯?有人见过他吗? |
[41:15] | No, I hear he’s really cute though. | 不,我听说他很可爱 |
[41:17] | I have a resolution, actually. | 事实上,我有一个决心 |
[41:19] | Party less. | 少聚会 |
[41:23] | I know mine: | 我知道我的: |
[41:25] | more family time. | 更多的家庭时间 |
[41:26] | That sounds like a perfect year. | 这听起来像是完美的一年 |
[41:28] | All right people, let’s hurry it up. | 好的,家人们,我们快点吧 |
[41:30] | Look at the face. Joe’s getting hangry. | 看脸,乔快饿死了 |
[41:32] | Okay, everybody. Hold hands. | 好的,大家,握手 |
[41:34] | Bundle up. | 准备好 |
[41:36] | It’s chilly in Paris. | 巴黎很冷 |
[42:14] | Greg, move your head. | 格雷格,移动你的头 |