时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I’m almost at the goal line. | 就快好了 |
[00:10] | Look, I know I’ve been stable for a few months, | 听着,我知道我已经稳定了几个月 |
[00:12] | and I’m not due for another treatment quite yet, | 还没有到预定治疗的时间 |
[00:15] | but I appreciate you checking. | 但感谢你的检查 |
[00:17] | Hey, gotta check yourself before you wreck yourself. | 嘿,在你毁掉自己之前要检查一下自己 |
[00:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[00:22] | Well, you’re all good now. | 嗯,你现在都很好 |
[00:25] | Really? Yeah. | 真的吗?是的 |
[00:27] | Well, it’s it’s just that… | 嗯,只是… |
[00:30] | um… | 一种… |
[00:32] | lately, I’ve been forgetting things. | 最近,我一直在忘记一些事情 |
[00:36] | For instance, there was this dinner at my dad’s and I… | 例如,有一次在我爸爸那里吃了一顿晚餐,我… |
[00:40] | Dad? Weren’t you just upstairs? | 爸爸?你不是刚上楼吗? |
[00:43] | Yeah, and then I went to the garage because you asked me | 是的,然后我去了车库,因为你让我 |
[00:48] | to get the files from the old Scarpulla case. | 拿一些旧斯卡普拉案的文件 |
[00:51] | Remember? | 不记得了? |
[00:53] | Um. | 嗯… |
[00:55] | Yeah, I I I must’ve just | 是的,我,我肯定刚刚 |
[00:57] | checked out or something for a couple of minutes, | 走神了什么的几分钟 |
[01:00] | and then I have this hazy memory of | 然后我有个朦胧的记忆 |
[01:03] | of a train station. | 关于一个火车站 |
[01:05] | And for some reason, I feel like you were there. | 出于某种原因,我觉得你在那里 |
[01:07] | You forget we had an appointment in the books? | 你忘了我们有约好见面吗? |
[01:11] | You’re gonna start moving in and out of timelines again. | 你将再次开始进出时间线 |
[01:15] | It’s news to me ’cause I’d remember | 这对我来说是新闻,因为我记得 |
[01:16] | something like that. | 类似的东西 |
[01:17] | Yeah, yeah, I know. Of course. | 是的,是的,我知道,当然 |
[01:21] | Hey, how does someone catch a time sickness, anyway? | 嘿,无论如何,什么情况下会让人获得时间病? |
[01:26] | No idea, but I intend to find out. | 不知道,但我打算找出答案 |
[01:31] | Whoa, hold up now. | 哇,等一下 |
[01:36] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[01:37] | I’m picking up mutations | 我检测到了突变 |
[01:39] | like ones I’ve never seen before. | 我以前从未见过的 |
[01:43] | Well, that sounds bad. | 嗯,这听起来很糟糕 |
[01:46] | Actually, it could mean a lot of things, | 其实,它可能意味着很多东西 |
[01:49] | might even be a side effect of my treatments. | 甚至可能是我治疗的副作用 |
[01:51] | Tell you what, I’m gonna go hit up my Force sibs | 这样吧,我要去找我的神力同胞们 |
[01:54] | to see if they can help me figure this out. | 看看他们能不能帮我解决这个问题 |
[01:56] | What do I tell Barry? Nothing. | 我要告诉巴里什么?不用 |
[01:59] | I don’t know what this is yet, so for now, just chill. | 我还不知道这是什么,所以现在,冷静就好了 |
[02:04] | Trust me, all right? | 相信我,好吗? |
[02:06] | As soon as I find out what’s up, | 等我知道怎么回事 |
[02:09] | I’ll come find you wherever you are. | 无论你在哪里,我都会来找你 |
[02:37] | This case gives dead ends a bad name. | 这个案子就像是个死胡同 |
[02:39] | At least no one else has been hurt. | 至少没有人受伤 |
[02:41] | Yet. | 但是 |
[02:43] | Barr, what’s wrong? | 巴仔,怎么了? |
[02:45] | I just can’t shake the feeling | 我就是无法摆脱这种感觉 |
[02:47] | that there’s something we missed. | 感觉我们错过了一些东西 |
[02:49] | Well, look, I’m gonna dig into the evidence | 好吧,那我去挖掘一下 |
[02:51] | you gave me from last week’s crime scene. | 你从上周的犯罪现场给我的证据 |
[02:52] | All right, thanks. Hey, where’s Caitlin? | 好的,谢谢 – 嘿,凯特琳呢? |
[02:56] | We need all the help we can get. | 我们需要我们能得到的所有帮助 |
[02:57] | Ever since she decided to go all in with Marcus, | 自从她决定和马库斯全力以赴 |
[03:00] | it’s open season on spontaneous getaways. | 就变成了自发度假的开放季节 |
[03:02] | So one minute, they’re listening to showtunes, | 所以前一分钟,他们正在听表演曲 |
[03:05] | getting all weepy on the couch, and then next, | 在沙发上哭泣,然后 |
[03:07] | they got last minute tickets | 他们又买了大都会的 |
[03:08] | to “Dear Evan Hansen” in Metropolis. | “亲爱的埃文·汉森”的最后通票 |
[03:10] | Well, good for her, but where does that leave us? | 嗯,对她有好处,但那会给我们留下什么? |
[03:15] | One step closer to the truth, y’all. | 离真相又近了一步,伙伴们 |
[03:17] | Okay, so I stayed up all night | 好吧,我熬了一夜 |
[03:19] | building this cold fusion alarm module for our satellites. | 为我们的卫星建造这个冷聚变警报模块 |
[03:27] | Chester? | 切斯特? |
[03:28] | I… You all right? | 我…你没事吧? |
[03:32] | Yeah. Sorry, sorry. | 是的 实在抱歉 |
[03:34] | This all nighter’s got me zoning out. | 这通宵让我心不在焉 |
[03:39] | Here’s the deal. So we know that this meta’s | 我们知道这个变种人的 |
[03:42] | fire powers are cryokinetic, meaning that their power output | 火焰能力是低温动力的,这意味着它们的功率输出 |
[03:45] | would read as extreme cold pockets. | 会被读取到为极度寒冷的数据 |
[03:47] | This alarm I just finished building, | 我刚刚完成的这个警报器 |
[03:49] | it’s gonna alert us as soon as there’s any rapid drops | 城里一旦有任何快速降温 |
[03:52] | in barometric anomalies anywhere in the city. | 或者气压异常,它就会提醒我们 |
[03:54] | Only downside is, we won’t know | 唯一的缺点是,我们不知道 |
[03:55] | where our baddie actually is until “flame’s on.” | 我们的坏人实际上在哪里,直到“火焰开启” |
[03:59] | Or someone else gets burned up. | 或者等有人被烧死 |
[04:01] | No, the moment we get a hit, I’ll be fast enough | 不,一旦我们发现了,我就会足够快 |
[04:03] | to get there in time, and we can end this | 及时到达那里,我们可以结束这一切 |
[04:06] | before anyone else gets hurt. | 在其他人受伤之前 |
[04:12] | Sue Dearbon, loving the non catsuit look. | 苏 迪尔伯恩,我喜欢你这非紧身连衣裤的造型 |
[04:15] | Why the change? | 为什么改变造型了? |
[04:17] | I got restless, so here I am. | 我焦躁不安,所以这样穿了 |
[04:21] | Iris? | 艾瑞斯? |
[04:23] | Hi, you good? | 你好,你好吗? |
[04:24] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m great. | 是的,是的,我很棒 |
[04:26] | Yeah, so what brings you back to Central City? | 是啊,那是什么让你回到中城? |
[04:29] | Oh, well, now that Black Hole’s gone | 哦,好吧,现在黑洞已经消失了 |
[04:31] | and my parents are in white collar prison, | 我的父母在白领监狱里 |
[04:33] | I am in charge of revitalizing the family business. | 我负责振兴家族企业 |
[04:35] | So I’m just here showing face at all the business holdings | 所以我只是在这里展示所有的商业控股权 |
[04:38] | and reassure everyone personally | 并亲自向每个人保证 |
[04:40] | that things are gonna be different. | 事情会有所不同 |
[04:42] | And added bonus, I get to pop in on my favorite tenants. | 另外的好处是,我可以找到我最喜欢的租户 |
[04:45] | Well, we are eternally grateful | 好吧,我们永远感激不尽 |
[04:47] | for your help in expanding our office. | 感谢你帮助我们扩大我们的办公室 |
[04:49] | Hey, you guys are the ones doing all the work. | 嘿,你们是做所有工作的人 |
[04:51] | All right, I have got to jet to Coast City. | 好吧,我得坐飞机去海岸城了 |
[04:54] | We own a string of luxury hotels I have to go inspect. | 我们拥有一系列豪华酒店,我必须去检查 |
[04:57] | Sounds fun. No, no. It’s boring as hell. | 听起来很有趣 – 不,不 真是无聊透顶 |
[05:00] | Yeah, but if I’m lucky, | 是的,但如果我幸运的话 |
[05:02] | maybe I’ll catch a glimpse of the CCP while I’m there. | 也许我在那里的时候会碰见CCP |
[05:05] | Oh, you guys haven’t heard. | 哦,你们没听说过 |
[05:07] | Apparently there’s been multiple sightings | 已经有多次目击了 |
[05:09] | of someone walking through walls. | 有人穿墙而过 |
[05:11] | It’s popping up on socials as #CoastCityPhantom. | 社交媒体上的标签:#海岸城幻影 |
[05:15] | It sounds like a new meta. | 这听起来像是一个新的变种人 |
[05:17] | I wonder how they got their powers on the West Coast. | 我想知道他们是如何在西海岸获得能力的 |
[05:20] | Actually, I have run into | 其实我在世界各地遇到过 |
[05:22] | quite a few metas around the world. | 不少变种人 |
[05:24] | Turns out there’s folks all over the place | 原来到处都是 |
[05:25] | with latent meta genes. | 具有潜在的变种基因的人 |
[05:27] | All it takes is the right set of circumstances | 所需要的只是正确的环境 |
[05:29] | for their powers to manifest. | 来激发他们的能力 |
[05:31] | Maybe that’s what happened in Coast City? | 也许这就是海岸城发生的事情? |
[05:32] | Yeah, giving them their first meta. | 是的,海岸城的第一个变种人 |
[05:35] | Iris, this could be a great story. | 艾瑞斯,这可能是一个很棒的故事 |
[05:38] | Yeah, you should come with me. | 是的,你应该跟我来 |
[05:40] | I would love the company. | 我会喜欢有人一起的 |
[05:42] | You don’t mind staying in posh, five star hotel suites, do you? | 你不介意住在豪华的五星级酒店套房,是吗? |
[05:46] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[05:47] | You will? Yeah. | 你去?是的 |
[05:49] | Allegra can cover things while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候,阿莱格拉会帮我打理事务 |
[05:51] | I can? | 我来? |
[05:53] | Yeah, don’t you have a blossoming media empire to run? | 是啊,你不是有一个蓬勃发展的媒体帝国要经营吗? |
[05:55] | Well, I can run things remotely, | 嗯,我可以远程运营 |
[05:58] | and besides, Allegra’s right, I mean, this is a huge scoop, | 此外,阿莱格拉说得对,这是一个巨大的独家新闻 |
[06:01] | and if this story pops, | 如果这个故事火了 |
[06:02] | it could lay the groundwork to a West Coast expansion. | 它可以为西海岸的扩张奠定基础 |
[06:05] | I am sold. | 我觉得可以 |
[06:06] | Great. That’s that. | 好的,那就这样 |
[06:07] | Road trip. Oh. | 公路旅行 – 哦 |
[06:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[06:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:19] | Is that a cold spot? | 检测到冷数据了吗? |
[06:21] | Our fire meta just turned up at 138 South Devon Road. | 我们的火变种人刚出现在南迪翁路138号 |
[06:30] | What the hell? | 我勒个去? |
[06:34] | Flash, did you find them? | 闪电侠,你找到了吗? |
[06:36] | Barry, what’s happening? | 巴里,发生了什么事? |
[06:41] | I’m too late. | 我来晚了 |
[06:52] | Black fire? Yeah. | 黑色的火焰?是的 |
[06:53] | It was like nothing I’ve ever encountered. | 我从未见到过那样的火焰 |
[06:56] | And it put itself out. How is that even possible? | 而且还自己熄灭了,这怎么可能呢? |
[06:59] | I don’t know, but I’m telling you, man, | 我不知道,但我告诉你,伙计 |
[07:01] | I mean, it was there one second, the next nothing. | 它前一秒还在,下一秒什么都没有 |
[07:05] | So what else do we know? | 那么我们还知道什么? |
[07:06] | The vic’s name, Parker DeStefano. | 受害人的名字,帕克德斯蒂法诺 |
[07:10] | She teaches classes here at the studio. | 她在这里的工作室教课 |
[07:19] | Hey, are you seeing this? | 嘿,你看到这个了吗? |
[07:23] | Holy “Fahrenheit 451.” | 我的天哪 |
[07:29] | Okay, we need a way to preserve it. | 我们想方法保存它 |
[07:32] | Maybe we can try using | 也许我们可以尝试使用 |
[07:33] | the micro catalyzed containment unit? | 微催化遏制装置? |
[07:35] | The what? | 什么? |
[07:36] | Ray Palmer and I designed it together | 雷帕尔默和我一起 |
[07:38] | in collaboration with the foundation | 与那个以我父亲的名字 |
[07:40] | that he named after my dad. | 命名的基金会合作设计的 |
[07:41] | The MCCU preserves the vaporized integrity of gases, | 微催化遏制装置保持气体的汽化完整性 |
[07:46] | but it’s back at my workshop. | 但它在我的工作室 |
[07:49] | What’s it look like? It’s like an 8 inch | 它看起来像什么?像是一个8寸的 |
[07:51] | vacuum sealed borosilicate canister | 真空密封硼硅罐 |
[07:53] | with an ionic fused base and cap. | 带有离子熔合底座和盖子 |
[07:56] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[08:00] | Yeah, yeah, okay. | 是的,很好 |
[08:02] | That’s gonna take some time to get used to. | 这需要一些时间来适应 |
[08:04] | Is this it? | 是这个吗? |
[08:06] | Yeah, yeah, that’s yeah. | 是的,是的,是的 |
[08:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:21] | Okay, try to determine its molecular properties | 好的,试着确定它的分子特性 |
[08:23] | then reprogram our satellite module. | 然后重新编程我们的卫星模块 |
[08:25] | To detect whatever meta data I find. | 来检测我发现的任何变种数据 |
[08:27] | Yeah, then match it to a city wide search. | 是的,然后将其与全市范围的搜索相匹配 |
[08:30] | That way, if we’re lucky | 那样的话,如果我们幸运的话 |
[08:31] | We can catch this murderer before they kill again. | 我们可以在他再次杀人之前抓住这个凶手 |
[08:37] | I triangulated the last few Coast City Phantom sightings | 我对最后几个发布到社交媒体的海岸城幻影目击事件 |
[08:40] | posted to social media, | 进行了三角测量 |
[08:42] | and all of them occurred downtown. | 所有这些都发生在市中心 |
[08:45] | Wow, you’re really pulling out all the stops. | 哇,你真的全力以赴 |
[08:48] | So how’s tricks? Everything okay at work? | 那么你那边如何?工作一切都好吗? |
[08:51] | Yeah, better than ever. I mean, CCC Media is evolving. | 是的,比以往任何时候都好,中城市民报正在蒸蒸日上 |
[08:55] | How about you and Barry? | 你和巴里呢? |
[08:57] | You guys still the couple of the century? | 你们还是世纪夫妇? |
[09:00] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你这么说好像是件坏事 |
[09:02] | Lady, it is the best thing. Agreed. | 女士,这是最好的事情 – 我同意 |
[09:05] | Uh, yeah, no, Barry is leveling up | 呃,是的,不,巴里正在升级 |
[09:08] | and firing on all cylinders with Team Flash. | 并开足马力了在闪电侠小队工作 |
[09:10] | And…hold on. | 以及…等等 |
[09:14] | What’s with all the prying? | 这奇怪的盘问是怎么回事? |
[09:15] | It’s nothing. I mean, I get it. | 没什么,我明白的 |
[09:17] | Life’s grand, and you’re busy as all get out. | 生活很精彩,你因为发生的一切很忙 |
[09:21] | But with all that going on, you’re still really eager | 但是随着这一切的发生,你仍然非常渴望 |
[09:25] | to help this new meta become the Streak part two. | 帮助这个新的变种人成为新的头条 |
[09:28] | And Allegra could’ve handled this story | 阿莱格拉本可以处理这个故事 |
[09:30] | and taken some of this off your plate. | 帮你分担一些压力 |
[09:33] | Is there anything you want to share? | 你有什么想分享的吗? |
[09:36] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:39] | Oh, look at that. We got a hit. | 哦,我们有线索了 |
[09:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[09:47] | Okay, not them. | 好吧,不是他们 |
[09:53] | Hmm, could be either one. | 嗯,可能是其中之一 |
[09:58] | We should probably get closer. Uh, uh. | 我们可能应该靠近一点 – 不用 |
[10:00] | Give it a minute. | 给她们一分钟 |
[10:14] | Yahtzee. | 啊哦 |
[10:17] | Hi, I’m Iris West Allen | 嗨,我是艾瑞斯·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[10:20] | with “The Central City Citizen” Media. | 在“中城公民报”媒体工作 |
[10:22] | Never heard of it. | 从来没有听说过 |
[10:23] | Fair enough, and this is Her landlord. | 没毛病,这位是… – 她的房东 |
[10:27] | Yeah, still not caring. | 好,但还是不在乎 |
[10:30] | So if you don’t mind. | 所以如果你不介意… |
[10:31] | Okay, well we were hoping that you could help us | 好的,我们希望你能帮助我们 |
[10:34] | with a story that we’re researching. | 有一个我们正在研究的故事 |
[10:35] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[10:37] | It’s about the Coast City Phantom. | 这是关于海岸城市幻影的 |
[10:39] | You ever heard of him? Or her. | 你听说过他吗?还是她 |
[10:44] | Look, we don’t want to cause you any trouble, okay? | 听着,我们不想给你添麻烦,好吗? |
[10:46] | We really just want to talk to you | 我们真的只是想和你谈谈 |
[10:47] | and see if there’s any way that we can help you. | 看看有什么方法可以帮助你 |
[10:50] | What’s your name? I’m not telling you that. | 你叫什么名字?我不会告诉你的 |
[10:53] | Order for Tinya. Oh, Tinya. | 蒂尼亚的订单好了 – 哦,蒂尼亚 |
[11:00] | Triple espresso, | 三重浓缩咖啡 |
[11:01] | that’s a lot of caffeine for a teen. | 这对青少年来说咖啡因真多啊 |
[11:03] | Okay, I’m gonna be honest. | 好吧,我实话实说吧 |
[11:06] | When we heard that there was a possibility | 当我们听说有可能 |
[11:08] | of a meta in Coast City | 海岸城有一位变种人 |
[11:09] | What’s a meta? People like you with powers. | 什么是变种人?像你这样有超能力的人 |
[11:12] | And what? | 什么? |
[11:14] | You think I’m your next headline? | 你认为我是你的下一个头条? |
[11:15] | No, no, it’s not like that. | 不,不,不是那样的 |
[11:17] | It’s just in Central City, | 只是,在中城 |
[11:18] | we have experience working with metas. | 我们有与变种人合作的经验 |
[11:21] | To do what? | 做什么? |
[11:23] | Well, to help others. Have you heard of the Flash? | 嗯,帮助别人,你听说过闪电侠吗? |
[11:28] | Okay, well eight years ago, I was the reporter | 八年前,我就是那个报导了他的故事 |
[11:31] | that who helped break his story and if you let me, | 的记者,如果你让我采访 |
[11:35] | I can help do the same for you. | 我可以帮你做同样的事情 |
[11:36] | How’d you guys find me anyway? | 你们是怎么找到我的? |
[11:39] | Well, metas like you are made up of dark matter, | 嗯,像你这样的变种人是由暗物质组成的 |
[11:42] | and this app helps us find just that. | 这个应用程序可以帮助我们找到它 |
[11:46] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[11:55] | Well, good luck finding me now. | 好吧,看你们还怎么找到我 |
[11:59] | Yeah, that went well. | 真是顺利啊 |
[12:05] | I’ve triple checked the who’s who binder. | 我已经三次检查了变种人档案 |
[12:08] | Nothing on a “Tales From The Crypt” meta | 变种人档案中没有任何 |
[12:10] | who can conjure up black fire. | 能变出黑色火焰的数据 |
[12:12] | With no chemical signatures to program into our satellites, | 没有化学特征可以编程到我们的卫星中 |
[12:14] | we’re still flying pretty blind. | 我们仍然在盲目地寻找着 |
[12:18] | All right, keep working the science. | 好吧,继续研究科学 |
[12:19] | I’m gonna pay Kramer a visit. | 我要去拜访克莱默 |
[12:22] | Now that she’s part of the team, | 既然她是团队的一员 |
[12:23] | she needs to know what we’re really dealing with. | 她需要知道我们真正在处理什么 |
[12:25] | Plus, maybe she can help us find a connection | 另外,也许她可以帮助我们找到 |
[12:27] | between all three victims. | 三个受害者之间的关联 |
[12:29] | Just call me if you find anything. | 如果你有什么发现就打电话给我 |
[12:30] | Yeah… | 好… |
[12:34] | No problem o. | 完全没问题 |
[12:37] | Just me and the scary black flame. | 只有我和可怕的黑色火焰 |
[12:43] | Nothing weird about that. | 这没什么奇怪的 |
[12:54] | Okay, relax, Chester P. Relax. | 好的,放松,切斯特P,放松 |
[12:59] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[13:25] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不 |
[13:47] | Hey, hey. | 嘿,嘿 |
[13:49] | There’s a fire! | 火! |
[13:51] | There’s a fire. Help! | 火,帮帮我! |
[13:52] | Help me! | 帮我! |
[13:53] | Someone help! | 有人帮忙! |
[13:56] | Chuck, Chuck. | 查克,查克 |
[13:59] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没关系,没关系 |
[14:04] | It’s just us. | 只是我们 |
[14:07] | You were shouting in your sleep. | 你在睡梦中大喊大叫 |
[14:08] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗? |
[14:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:13] | Yeah, yeah, I just just a bad dream. | 是的,是的,只是一个噩梦 |
[14:17] | Must’ve been a doozy. | 一个小盹儿罢了 |
[14:19] | Are you sure that’s it? | 你确定是这样吗? |
[14:21] | I can feel how frightened you still are. | 我能感觉到你仍然很害怕 |
[14:25] | Yeah, no, no, no, I’m… | 是的,不,不,不,我… |
[14:27] | I’m good, I’m good. | 我很好,我很好 |
[14:29] | Really, I’ve just been working way too much lately. | 真的,我最近工作太多了 |
[14:33] | Maybe I just need some coffee to power up | 也许我只是需要一些咖啡来启动 |
[14:36] | the old mental hard drive. | 旧的精神硬盘 |
[14:40] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:48] | Okay, I can feel him struggling. | 好吧,我能感觉到他在挣扎 |
[14:52] | Anybody else notice that he’s been having | 有人注意到他最近 |
[14:53] | a hard time lately? Yeah, I definitely have. | 有种很艰难的感觉吗? – 是的,我感觉到了 |
[14:56] | If something’s bothering him, why wouldn’t he say so? | 如果有什么事困扰着他,他为什么不说呢? |
[14:58] | I mean, he’s the most touchy feely person I know. | 我的意思是,他是我认识的最敏感的人 |
[15:01] | It must be super personal then. | 那么一定是件超级私人的事 |
[15:03] | To keep us out, Team Flash? I mean, that’s just wrong. | 连我们,闪电侠小队都不说?那是错误的 |
[15:07] | He’ll talk to me. | 他会和我说话 |
[15:14] | Since your phone’s toast, | 自从你的手机焦了之后 |
[15:16] | I’m downloading Chester’s dark matter app. | 我一直在下载切斯特的暗物质应用程序 |
[15:19] | Only seven hours and nine minutes to go. | 只剩下七小时九分钟了 |
[15:23] | Okay, I really need to upgrade my service. | 好的,我真的需要升级我的手机套餐了 |
[15:25] | I can afford it. | 我买得起 |
[15:26] | No, Sue, we don’t have that kind of time. | 不,苏,我们没有那种时间 |
[15:27] | I mean, Tinya can walk through walls. | 我的意思是,蒂尼亚可以穿墙 |
[15:29] | I mean, she could be anywhere. | 她可能在任何地方 |
[15:30] | Well, until this downloads, | 好吧,直到这个下载完 |
[15:32] | we have the rest of the day to come up with a better idea, | 我们有剩下的时间来想出一个更好的主意 |
[15:35] | and this looks like the perfect place to strategize. | 这看起来是制定战略的理想场所 |
[15:38] | Okay, well, we need to narrow down all the places | 好的,我们需要缩小所有 |
[15:41] | that we think that she might be and search them. | 她可能在的地方并搜索它们 |
[15:44] | Great, and we can talk about | 太好了,那我们在搜索的时候 |
[15:46] | the real problem while we’re doing it. | 可以谈一谈真正的问题 |
[15:50] | Come on, Iris, what are you really doing here? | 拜托,艾瑞斯,你到底在这里做什么? |
[15:57] | It’s it’s far out, so… | 说来话长,所以… |
[16:00] | Try me. | 试试跟我说说 |
[16:02] | Last year, I started feeling… | 去年,我开始觉得… |
[16:05] | weird, and so the Still Force took a look at me | 奇怪,所以静滞力帮我检查了一下 |
[16:11] | and discovered that I had contracted a time sickness. | 并发现我得了时间病 |
[16:17] | Now, what that means and how I got it is still a mystery, | 这意味着什么以及我是如何得到它的仍然不清楚 |
[16:22] | but I don’t know. | 但我不知道 |
[16:24] | Recently, I feel like I’m starting to lose time. | 最近,我觉得我的时间开始消逝了 |
[16:31] | Okay, okay. I see why you’re freaking. | 好吧,我明白你为什么害怕了 |
[16:33] | Yeah, and then this morning, I checked in with Deon, | 是的,然后今天早上,我和迪恩检查了一下 |
[16:37] | and he found something that he had never seen before. | 他发现了一些他从未见过的东西 |
[16:39] | And even though he told me to relax while he looks into it, | 尽管他告诉我在他调查的时候放松一下 |
[16:43] | I mean, I can’t help but feeling that | 但我没法忽视那种感觉 |
[16:45] | something is really wrong. | 确实有问题 |
[16:46] | And that’s why you threw yourself into this story? | 这就是你投身于这个故事的原因? |
[16:50] | Yeah, I needed a distraction. | 是的,我需要分散注意力 |
[16:51] | Believe me, I understand. | 相信我,我明白 |
[16:53] | I did the same thing when I found out that my parents | 当我发现我的父母 |
[16:56] | volunteered to work for Black Hole. | 自愿为黑洞工作时我也是这么干的 |
[17:00] | At first, I was so mad I just looked the other way. | 起初,我很生气,我只是尝试转移注意力 |
[17:04] | I mean, seriously, I did everything to avoid | 说真的,我尽一切努力避免 |
[17:07] | facing the consequences of their actions. | 面对自己行为的后果 |
[17:10] | But I had to stop running away and face my parents. | 但我不得不停止逃跑,面对我的父母 |
[17:15] | And Iris, you have to do the same thing | 艾瑞斯,你必须做同样的事情 |
[17:19] | about this fear around this time sickness thing. | 关于这个你所害怕的时间病的事情 |
[17:23] | Yeah, but I mean, | 是的,但我的意思是 |
[17:25] | what if Deon shows up tomorrow with bad news? | 如果迪恩明天带着坏消息出现怎么办? |
[17:27] | Yeah, that could happen. You could also be fine. | 是的,这可能会发生,你也可能啥事都没有 |
[17:32] | Either way, you have to stop running | 不论如何,你都得停止逃避 |
[17:34] | from the fear of the unknown. | 那来自对未知的恐惧 |
[17:35] | It’s it’s a race you can’t win. | 这是一场你赢不了的比赛 |
[17:40] | What? Tinya. | 什么?蒂尼亚 |
[17:45] | What if I’m not the only one running? | 我不是唯一一个在逃避的人 |
[17:50] | I think I know where to find her. | 我想我知道在哪里可以找到她 |
[18:07] | Got enough for a second cup? | 还够另外一杯吗? |
[18:09] | Yeah, yeah, definitely. | 是的,是的,绝对够 |
[18:14] | I’m not gonna lie, you look more stressed now | 说实话,你现在看起来比 |
[18:17] | than you did during the “Trials of Gyntarri” campaign. | 在“金塔里的试炼”战役中更有压力 |
[18:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:22] | That was a tough one. | 那一关挺难的 |
[18:24] | Wow. | 哇 |
[18:26] | Even D&D talk isn’t gonna perk you up? | 即使是地下城游戏的谈话也不会让你振作起来? |
[18:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:30] | I’m a little out of it. | 我有点想不通了 |
[18:32] | I know this new fire meta case is pretty intense, | 我知道这个新的火变种人案例非常紧张 |
[18:37] | and as our resident science guru, | 作为我们的常驻科学大师 |
[18:40] | you’re in it pretty deep. | 你在里面很深 |
[18:41] | I mean, you have to examine victims | 我的意思是,你必须检查受害者 |
[18:44] | and run tests on bodies. That’s a lot of pressure. | 并对尸体进行测试,这是很大的压力 |
[18:49] | I guess what I’m saying is, you’re not alone. | 我想我要说的是,你并不孤单 |
[18:53] | I mean, we’re all in this together. | 我的意思是,我们都在一起 |
[18:56] | Right? | 是吧? |
[18:58] | So if you need to talk about something, anything… | 所以如果你需要谈论一些事情,任何事情… |
[19:16] | It’s happening again. How’d it get out? | 又发生了 – 这火是怎么出来的? |
[19:18] | It didn’t trust me. | 它不相信我 |
[19:20] | I know you’re not really here. This is just another dream. | 我知道你不在这里,这只是另一个梦 |
[19:26] | No, it’s not. | 不,这不是梦 |
[19:33] | Doesn’t S.T.A.R. Labs have | 星城实验室没有 |
[19:34] | a fire suppression system or something? | 灭火系统什么的? |
[19:35] | The fire’s cold fusion. | 这火是冷聚变 |
[19:37] | It doesn’t produce carbon dioxide. | 它不产生二氧化碳 |
[19:39] | Our sensors wouldn’t pick it up as real fire. | 我们的传感器不会把它当作真正的火 |
[19:44] | Please, please, not like this. | 请,请,不要这样 |
[19:49] | It’s here. | 它在这里 |
[20:02] | I can’t put out these flames. | 我无法扑灭这些火焰 |
[20:05] | All right, just stay behind me. | 好吧,站在我身后 |
[20:31] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[20:32] | First, Chuck has a dream about this weird fire, | 首先,查克梦到了这种奇怪的火 |
[20:34] | and then the meta who created it attacks us? | 然后制造它的变种人攻击我们? |
[20:36] | And why would anyone want to hurt Chuck anyway? | 为什么会有人想要伤害查克呢? |
[20:38] | I don’t know, but we’re gonna keep you safe. | 我不知道,但我们会保证你的安全 |
[20:40] | I promise. Thanks. | 我承诺 – 谢谢 |
[20:43] | Chester, what about your barometric detection thingy? | 切斯特,你的气压检测仪呢? |
[20:45] | Why didn’t it go off? | 为什么没有断掉? |
[20:47] | When I programmed the search parameters, | 当我对搜索参数进行编程时 |
[20:49] | I used the default setting that establishes | 我使用了建立星城实验室外面的 |
[20:51] | a tracking grid outside of S.T.A.R. Labs. | 跟踪网格的默认设置 |
[20:54] | Right. Maybe you should fix that. | 是的,也许你应该解决这个问题 |
[20:57] | Yeah, I just did. I also doubled checked | 是的,我刚做了,我也检查了一下 |
[21:00] | to make sure that S.T.A.R. Labs was clear too. | 以确保星城实验室也没问题了 |
[21:01] | It’s like this black fire meta | 好像这个黑色火焰变种人 |
[21:04] | can appear and disappear at random. | 可以随机出现和消失 |
[21:05] | Plus, their fire leaves no trace. | 另外,火焰也没有留下任何痕迹 |
[21:08] | Like a ghost. | 像鬼一样 |
[21:14] | I gotta get some air. | 我得透透气 |
[21:18] | He’s hurting really bad inside. | 他真的伤痛欲绝 |
[21:21] | Can you blame him? | 这能怪他吗? |
[21:22] | First, two bodies show up at O’Shaughnessy’s… | 首先,两具尸体出现在奥肖内西酒吧… |
[21:24] | Then the yoga instructor, DeStefano, this morning. | 然后是今天早上的瑜伽教练德斯特法诺 |
[21:27] | Yeah, and now the same person is hunting Chuck, | 是的,现在那个人还正在追杀查克 |
[21:28] | a guy who would never hurt anyone. | 一个永远不会伤害任何人的人 |
[21:30] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这没有任何意义 |
[21:32] | If this meta can get inside S.T.A.R. Labs undetected, | 如果这个变种人可以在不被发现的情况下进入星城实验室 |
[21:35] | they could be anywhere. | 那他可以在任何地方 |
[21:40] | What if they’re controlling the flames remotely? | 有没有可能火焰是被远程控制的? |
[21:42] | I mean, the shape that we saw in the fire, | 我的意思是,我们在火中看到的形状 |
[21:44] | it had no face, no identifying marks. | 它没有脸,没有识别标记 |
[21:47] | Maybe it was some kind of projection? | 也许这是某种投影? |
[21:49] | I mean, it could explain why you haven’t | 那就可以解释为什么你 |
[21:51] | been able to catch them. | 不能够抓住他们了 |
[21:53] | The killer’s never actually been | 凶手从未真正出现过 |
[21:55] | at any of the crime scenes. | 在任何犯罪现场 |
[21:56] | But that doesn’t explain why | 但这并不能解释为什么 |
[21:58] | our black fire meta is going after Chester. | 我们的黑色火焰变种人要追杀切斯特 |
[22:00] | Put S.T.A.R. Labs on lockdown. | 把星城实验室封锁住 |
[22:02] | Nobody except for me gets in or out | 除了我不要让任何人进出 |
[22:04] | until we figure out what’s going on. | 直到我们弄清楚发生了什么 |
[22:05] | Where you going? | 你去哪里? |
[22:07] | If somebody is controlling the fire remotely, | 如果有人远程控制那个火焰 |
[22:08] | I’m gonna search the city until I find them. | 我要搜索整个城市,直到找到他为止 |
[22:10] | Stay on comms. | 保持通讯 |
[22:13] | On it. | 好的 |
[23:02] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[23:05] | How did you get | 你是怎么… |
[23:07] | I don’t know how you found me, but I’m out of here. | 我不知道你是怎么找到我的,但我不想参与你们 |
[23:12] | How about you stay? | 不如你留下吧? |
[23:15] | All right, you do know that | 好吧,你知道 |
[23:16] | I can walk through walls, right? | 我可以穿墙,对吧? |
[23:18] | Well, we have friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 好吧,我们在星城实验室有朋友 |
[23:20] | and when I told them that | 当我告诉他们 |
[23:22] | we had a ghost meta on our hands, they gave me this. | 我们手上有一个幽灵变种人,他们给了我这个 |
[23:28] | It’s called a molecular destabilizing matrix. | 它叫做分子不稳定矩阵 |
[23:31] | Apparently all I have to do is turn it on, and it destabilizes | 显然我所要做的就是打开它,它会破坏 |
[23:35] | any folks like you within a three block radius. | 三个街区半径内任何像你一样的人的稳定性 |
[23:39] | What do you say we give it a try? | 要不我们试一试? |
[23:41] | Yeah, I thought you two helped people? | 我以为你们两个是帮助别人的? |
[23:43] | Oh, she does. Me, it depends on my mood. | 哦,她是,而我,则取决于我的心情 |
[23:46] | So why don’t you relax? | 不如放松下来 |
[23:50] | Let’s hear Iris out. | 听听艾瑞斯的话 |
[23:52] | Why do you even care? | 你为什么要关心我 |
[23:54] | We know that you’re looking for your mother. | 我们知道你正在寻找你的母亲 |
[23:57] | It was your backpack. | 你的背包 |
[23:58] | At Jitters, it looked like | 在吉特咖啡厅的时候,看起来好像 |
[24:01] | your whole life was jammed inside of it. | 你的整个生活都被塞进了里面 |
[24:05] | I started looking through Coast City’s | 我开始浏览海岸城的 |
[24:07] | missing persons database, | 失踪人口数据库 |
[24:10] | and that’s when I found out | 就在那时我发现了 |
[24:11] | that you had run away from foster care. | 你已经逃离寄养 |
[24:14] | And that your birth mother worked at that Jitters, | 你的生母在那个吉特咖啡厅工作 |
[24:18] | and that this apartment was her last known address. | 并且这间公寓是她最后知道的地址 |
[24:22] | Yeah, she’s a damn good reporter. | 是的,她是一个该死的好记者 |
[24:25] | Okay, well then you also know | 好的,那你应该也知道 |
[24:27] | that my real mom abandoned me when I was born | 我的亲生妈妈在我出生时就抛弃了我 |
[24:31] | and hasn’t tried to contact me since. | 从那以后就没有尝试过联系我 |
[24:33] | Not once. | 一次都没有 |
[24:34] | Not to see how I’m doing | 也不来看我过得怎么样 |
[24:37] | or if I even survived, but I did. | 甚至不关心我是否还活着,但我确实生存着 |
[24:41] | And it’s been hell recently, | 而且最近很糟糕 |
[24:45] | but now that I suddenly have these new powers, | 但现在我突然有了这个新的能力 |
[24:48] | I have a chance to be somebody. | 我有机会成为某个人 |
[24:50] | So you wanted to show your mom who you’ve become. | 所以你想向你的妈妈展示你已经成为什么样的人 |
[24:57] | Yeah, because maybe she’ll think | 是的,因为也许她会认为 |
[24:59] | that I’m something special. | 我很特别 |
[25:02] | And take me back. | 并带我回去 |
[25:05] | Latent meta powers manifested by intense emotion, check. | 通过强烈的情感激发出潜在的变种能力,果然是对的 |
[25:12] | Let us help you find her. | 让我们帮你找到她 |
[25:20] | It’s just a paperweight. | 只是一个压纸器罢了 |
[25:23] | Like I said, Iris is a great reporter | 就像我说的,艾瑞斯是一位出色的记者 |
[25:26] | and if there’s anyone that can help you find your mom, | 如果有人可以帮你找到你的妈妈 |
[25:28] | it’s her. If you’ll trust me. | 那就是她了 – 如果你相信我的话 |
[25:41] | We’re gonna find out what’s behind all this… | 我们要找出这一切的背后是什么… |
[25:46] | And you’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[25:47] | I’m starting to wonder if that’s still possible. | 我开始怀疑这是否仍然可能 |
[25:50] | We’ve got your back. | 我们支持你 |
[25:52] | Trust me, you’re more than just a part of this team, | 相信我,你不仅仅是这个团队的一员 |
[25:54] | you are a part of my life, | 你是我生命的一部分 |
[25:56] | and I’m not letting you go anytime soon. | 我不会让你提前离开的 |
[25:58] | Got it? | 知道吗? |
[26:03] | Allegra, I | 阿莱格拉,我 |
[26:09] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[26:11] | It’s just | 只是 |
[26:13] | you just a really good friend. | 你是一个很好的朋友 |
[26:16] | So are you. The best. | 你也是,最好的 |
[26:20] | Which is why I gotta tell you this. | 这就是为什么我要告诉你这个 |
[26:24] | Okay, that person in the fire. | 好吧,火中的那个人 |
[26:29] | I know who it was. | 我知道是谁 |
[26:32] | And it wasn’t some new fire meta. | 这不是什么新的火焰能力者 |
[26:38] | It was a ghost. | 那是个鬼 |
[26:40] | You seriously think you’re being haunted? | 你真的认为你被鬼追杀了吗? |
[26:44] | For real? | 真的? |
[26:48] | By my father. | 那是我父亲 |
[26:50] | That’s who’s in the fire. | 火中的那个人 |
[26:52] | And I know that because that’s how he died, | 我知道因为他就是这样死的 |
[26:54] | but for some reason, he’s he’s come back. | 但由于某种原因,他回来了 |
[26:59] | But I was there, | 但我在那里 |
[27:02] | and whatever it was, it didn’t have a face. | 不管它是什么,它都没有脸 |
[27:06] | It was just a shape. | 它只是一个形状 |
[27:08] | No, no, no, it was more than that. | 不不不,不止这些 |
[27:11] | I wasn’t with my dad when he died. | 我父亲去世时我不在身边 |
[27:13] | Okay, but when that fire appeared, | 但是当那火出现时 |
[27:15] | that thing inside of it made me feel like I was. | 里面的那个东西让我觉得我在他身边 |
[27:20] | Right there on the road where it happened 24 years ago. | 就在24年前事情发生的那条路上一样 |
[27:25] | It’s was like I could see the wreckage | 就像我可以看到残骸 |
[27:28] | and feel the heat from the engine burning. | 感受到发动机燃烧的热量 |
[27:34] | And I could hear my dad shouting for help. | 我能听到我爸爸在呼救 |
[27:40] | But no one came. | 但是没有人来 |
[27:44] | Allegra, no one came. He just no one came. | 阿莱格拉,没有人来,他…没有人来 |
[27:47] | He just he died alone. | 他…他一个人死了 |
[27:52] | I don’t know what you saw, | 不知道你看到了什么 |
[27:56] | but that wasn’t your father. It couldn’t have been. | 但那不是你父亲,不可能 |
[27:59] | Yes, it was! It was. | 是的!它是 |
[28:01] | Chuck, you told me what happened | 查克,你告诉过我发生了什么事 |
[28:04] | last year when you met. | 去年刚认识的时候 |
[28:06] | How much he loved you, | 他有多爱你 |
[28:07] | what a great dad he turned out to be all this time. | 他是一个多么伟大的父亲 |
[28:09] | Chester, | 切斯特 |
[28:11] | a good father would not do something like this. | 一个好父亲不会做这样的事情 |
[28:16] | It had to be. Look, I get | 它肯定是,听着,我明白… |
[28:18] | Allegra, I can feel it. Okay, I can feel it. | 阿莱格拉,我能感觉到,好吗,我能感觉到 |
[28:22] | Like I was right there at the crash site, I can | 就像我就在车祸现场一样,我可以 |
[28:26] | You said, | 你说过 |
[28:28] | “Quincy P. Runk loved his son more than anything else.” | “昆西P朗克爱他的儿子胜过一切 ” |
[28:33] | Which means whatever you felt or thought you saw, | 这意味着无论你感觉到或以为自己看到了什么 |
[28:39] | it was a lie. | 都是假的 |
[28:43] | Allegra… | 阿莱格拉… |
[28:47] | I hated him my whole life. | 我恨他一辈子 |
[28:51] | Okay, what if this is some kind of, like… | 好吧,如果这是某种,比如… |
[28:53] | Some kind of messed up afterlife payback? | 某种搞砸的来世复仇? |
[28:59] | No. | 不 |
[29:01] | I don’t believe in ghosts, and neither do you, | 我不相信鬼,你也不相信 |
[29:04] | which is why we have to figure out | 这就是为什么我们必须弄清楚 |
[29:05] | what’s really going on. | 到底发生了什么 |
[29:22] | He’s he’s back, isn’t he? | 他回来了,不是吗? |
[29:24] | If so, he’s gonna have to go through me first. | 如果是这样,他得先通过我 |
[29:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[29:31] | What’s going on? We’re not sure yet. | 这是怎么回事? – 我们还不确定 |
[29:33] | We got cold fires on multiple levels, | 我们在多个楼层发现了冷火 |
[29:34] | and it’s spreading. | 它正在蔓延 |
[29:36] | And they’re all headed our way. | 都朝着我们的方向蔓延 |
[29:49] | If it’s cold fire, | 如果是冷火 |
[29:50] | how come it’s getting hotter in here? | 怎么这里越来越热了? |
[29:52] | These flames form in a subzero state, | 这些火焰在零度以下的状态下形成 |
[29:53] | but they still give off high levels of kinetic energy. | 但它们仍然释放出高水平的动能 |
[29:55] | Which means they can still burn the hell out of us. | 这意味着他们仍然可以烧死我们 |
[30:00] | That was a router junction. They’re in the walls too. | 那是一个路由器连接点,墙壁里面也有火焰 |
[30:04] | He’s after me. This is all my fault. | 他在追我 这都是我的错 |
[30:08] | No, it’s not. | 不,这不是 |
[30:10] | Chuck, you need to concentrate. | 查克,你需要集中注意力 |
[30:12] | Okay, we’re gonna need your help to survive this. | 我们需要你的帮助才能度过难关 |
[30:14] | Oh, no, no, I can’t. I can’t. | 哦,不,不,我不能,我不能 |
[30:15] | The fire’s already burning through | 火已经开始烧 |
[30:17] | our structural supports. Once they’re done | 我们的结构支撑了,一旦烧完 |
[30:19] | Every volatile resource in S.T.A.R. Labs will meltdown | 星城实验室中每一个不稳定的资源都会崩溃 |
[30:21] | and contaminate Central City. | 并污染中城 |
[30:22] | So what do we do? | 那么我们该怎么办? |
[30:24] | Chester, look, I know this is hard right now, | 切斯特,听着,我知道现在很难 |
[30:28] | but we need your help to stop this. | 但我们需要你的帮助来阻止这种情况 |
[30:30] | That means we need you to initiate a search protocol. | 这意味着我们需要你启动搜索协议 |
[30:32] | Look for anything that could | 寻找任何可以 |
[30:33] | create cold catalyzed reactions. | 产生冷催化反应的东西 |
[30:35] | We’ll buy you as much time as we can. | 我们会尽可能多地为你争取时间 |
[30:36] | Okay. Okay, I’m on it. | 好的,好的,我会处理 |
[30:40] | Tracking muon catalyzed heat signatures. | 跟踪介子催化的热信号 |
[30:44] | Barry, the flames are converging on the speed lab. | 巴里,速度实验室的火焰正在汇聚 |
[30:46] | I don’t know why, but maybe there’s some sort | 我不知道为什么,但也许有某种 |
[30:48] | of epicenter forming there or something? | 震中在那里形成还是什么? |
[30:52] | Let’s do this. | 我们开工吧 |
[31:07] | Frost. I’m on it. | 冰霜 – 交给我 |
[31:19] | Our heat index is off the charts. | 我们的热度指数已经爆表了 |
[31:21] | Chester, I just felt a massive wave of despair. | 切斯特,我只感到一阵巨大的绝望 |
[31:25] | I told you I can’t do this. | 我告诉过你我不能这样做 |
[31:27] | He thinks he’s being haunted by his dad, | 他认为是他去世的父亲来复仇了 |
[31:30] | and that’s the reason all of this is happening. | 这就是所有这一切发生的原因 |
[31:37] | That’s not the reason. | 这不是原因 |
[31:39] | Chester… | 切斯特… |
[31:41] | The despair that I’m sensing, it’s not just from you. | 我感受到的绝望,不只是来自你 |
[31:45] | It’s like I can feel the pain of thousands of people, | 仿佛能感受到万千人的痛苦 |
[31:50] | maybe more. | 也许更多 |
[31:53] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么? |
[31:55] | Cecile? All right, listen to me. | 塞西尔?好吧,听我说 |
[31:57] | You guys need to evacuate while you still can. | 你们需要在还可以的时候赶紧撤离 |
[31:58] | No, we’re not leaving you behind. | 不,我们不会丢下你的 |
[32:06] | It’s here. | 它在这里 |
[32:09] | All that pain and sadness. | 所有的痛苦和悲伤 |
[32:17] | All that grief. | 所有的悲伤 |
[32:24] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[32:31] | Take my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[32:37] | It’s time to come home, Chester. | 是时候回家了,切斯特 |
[32:42] | I’m so sorry I couldn’t save you. | 我很抱歉我没能救你 |
[32:45] | Chuck, that’s not your dad. | 查克,那不是你爸爸 |
[32:48] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[32:50] | Chester, all of the sadness that I’m feeling, | 切斯特,我所感受到的所有悲伤 |
[32:52] | it’s… | 都… |
[32:54] | it’s coming from that thing. | 都来自那个东西 |
[32:57] | Allegra’s right. That’s not your father. | 阿莱格拉是对的,那不是你父亲 |
[32:59] | Chester, we belong together. | 切斯特,我们理应在一起 |
[33:02] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[33:04] | Chester, everything that’s inside of you, | 切斯特,你内心的一切 |
[33:06] | it’s moving from you into it. | 正在从你心中移到它内部 |
[33:14] | Becoming a part of it. | 成为它的一部分 |
[33:17] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, it’s feeding on your grief. | 哦,我的上帝,哦,我的上帝,它以你的悲伤为食 |
[33:21] | Chester, you have to let it go. | 切斯特,你必须放手 |
[33:25] | I love you, son. | 我爱你,儿子 |
[33:27] | It’s lying. | 它在撒谎 |
[33:28] | No, no, that thing is lying. | 不,不,那东西在撒谎 |
[33:31] | It’s lying to you, honey, it wants you to stay trapped | 它在骗你,亲爱的,它想让你被困住 |
[33:34] | inside of your sadness because it’s… | 在你的悲伤中,因为它很… |
[33:38] | Hungry. | 饿 |
[33:40] | Chester, honey, you have to let it go. | 切斯特,亲爱的,你必须放手 |
[33:43] | I cant. I can’t. | 我不能,我不能 |
[33:46] | Chuck, listen to me. | 查克,听我说 |
[33:49] | Think about the last time you saw your dad | 想想你最后一次见到你爸爸是什么时候 |
[33:51] | and what you remember most about him. | 以及你对他印象最深的地方 |
[33:54] | That’s what you have to hold on to. | 这是你必须记住的 |
[33:56] | Okay? | 好的? |
[33:58] | Yeah ’cause if your real dad was here, | 因为如果你真正的爸爸在这里 |
[34:00] | he would be the first to say, “Remember how much I love you.” | 他会第一个说:“记住我有多爱你 ” |
[34:05] | Hold on to that, Chuck. That’s what matters. | 记住它,查克,这才是最重要的 |
[34:13] | Take my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[34:19] | My dad… | 我的爸爸… |
[34:23] | He never asked me to turn my back on my life here. | 他从来没有要求过我放弃我在这里的生活 |
[34:34] | Oh, no, he would love the life that I’ve built here. | 哦,不,他会喜欢我在这里建立的生活 |
[34:42] | He’d freak… | 他会吓坏… |
[34:45] | If he saw my workshop. | 如果他看到我的工作室 |
[34:49] | And he’d love that I’m working with an actual superhero. | 他会喜欢我和一个真正的超级英雄一起工作 |
[34:55] | Helping him save the world every day. | 每天都在帮助他拯救世界 |
[35:00] | No, my dad… | 不,我爸… |
[35:03] | He’d be proud of his son. | 他会为他的儿子 |
[35:07] | And the man that I’ve become. | 为我已经成为的那个人而骄傲 |
[35:08] | I said take my hand. | 我说牵着我的手 |
[35:12] | No. | 不 |
[35:15] | No, I’m gonna stay here | 不,我要留在这里 |
[35:18] | with my friends because they | 和我的朋友在一起,因为他们 |
[35:22] | they’re my real family, | 他们是我真正的家人 |
[35:25] | and you’re not my dad. | 你不是我爸爸 |
[35:28] | So why don’t you just go to hell! | 所以你为什么不去地狱! |
[35:52] | Chester, the cold flames are gone. | 切斯特,冷火消失了 |
[35:54] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[35:55] | I sent them packing. | 我让他们打包滚蛋了 |
[35:58] | With a little help from my friends. | 在朋友们的帮助下 |
[36:13] | Chester, seems like you had a pretty close call, huh? | 切斯特,你经历了一次千钧一发的时刻,是吧? |
[36:17] | You too, Barr. | 你也是,巴仔 |
[36:19] | Yeah, well thankfully, I was able to phase myself | 是的,谢天谢地,我能够让我和冰霜 |
[36:21] | and Frost long enough for Chester to do the rest. | 一起位穿足够长的时间让切斯特完成剩下的工作 |
[36:24] | Oh, it wasn’t all me. | 哦,不全是我 |
[36:25] | If it wasn’t for Allegra and Cecile, | 如果不是阿莱格拉和塞西尔 |
[36:27] | I’d be just another burnt corpse right about now. | 我现在只是一具烧焦的尸体 |
[36:31] | Hey, what about the other three victims? | 嘿,其他三个受害者呢? |
[36:33] | Joe, did you find anything? | 乔,你有什么发现吗? |
[36:35] | I did some digging, and I called in a few favors. | 我做了一些挖掘工作,并请了一些人情 |
[36:38] | Turns out our first victim, Stan Mullen, | 原来我们的第一个受害者,斯坦马伦 |
[36:41] | recently lost all his belongings to foreclosure. | 最近失去了他所有的财产止赎 |
[36:44] | Then Donna Winters, her sister died last week. | 然后是唐娜温特斯,她的姐姐上周去世了 |
[36:48] | Let me guess, our yoga vic was suffering some loss too? | 让我猜猜,我们的瑜伽老师也遭受了一些损失? |
[36:51] | Fiancé and childhood sweetheart to cancer. | 她的未婚夫同时也是青梅竹马得了癌症 |
[36:54] | That’s a grief pattern. | 这是一种悲伤的模式 |
[36:56] | Which fits with where I’ve been at lately. | 这符合我最近的情况 |
[36:59] | So this new meta, whoever he is, | 所以这个新的变种人,不管他是谁 |
[37:01] | eats grief and sorrow to survive. | 为了生存,会吞噬人的悲伤 |
[37:05] | Yeah, that’s not terrifying. | 这真是一点都不可怕啊 |
[37:07] | It gets scarier. | 它变得更可怕 |
[37:09] | We thought we were looking for a meta serial killer, | 我们以为我们在寻找一个变种连环杀手 |
[37:11] | someone that was controlling the black flames | 一个能控制黑色火焰的人 |
[37:13] | like the figure I saw in the fire. | 就像我在火中看到的那个人影 |
[37:15] | But the fire created that. | 但其实是火焰创造的 |
[37:18] | And when I spoke to it, it heard me | 当我和它说话时,它听到了我的声音 |
[37:21] | like it could understand or something. | 它能够理解我的意思 |
[37:23] | Chester’s right. | 切斯特是对的 |
[37:25] | With all of that sorrow that I felt coming out | 虽然我从那玩意中 |
[37:28] | of that thing, I also felt other emotions: | 感到了巨多的悲伤,但我也感受到了其他的情绪: |
[37:32] | determination, passion, desire. | 决心,激情,欲望 |
[37:36] | It’s almost like whatever that thing is, | 几乎就像那东西 |
[37:39] | it’s got a mind of its own. | 它有自己的想法 |
[37:41] | So we’re not looking for a separate fire meta? | 所以我们不是在寻找一个单独的火焰能力者? |
[37:44] | No. | 不 |
[37:45] | The will to seek out victims to kill, | 追杀受害者的意志… |
[37:49] | need to satisfy its hunger at all costs… | 不惜一切代价满足它的饥饿感… |
[37:51] | The flames have a survival instinct. | 火焰有求生的本能 |
[37:53] | Which means the flames aren’t being used by the killer. | 这意味着火焰不是被某个人所使用 |
[37:56] | They are the killer. | 火焰本身就是凶手 |
[37:59] | Because they’re alive. | 因为火焰是活的 |
[38:16] | We’re not interrupting, are we? | 我们没有打扰,是吗? |
[38:18] | No, no, no, it’s good. | 不,不,不,没问题 |
[38:20] | Just trying wrap my head around all this. | 只是想把这一切都包起来 |
[38:24] | You know, every member of this team has dealt with grief. | 你知道,这个团队的每个成员都经历过悲伤 |
[38:27] | Me with my own mom back in Houston. | 我的话是我在休斯顿的妈妈 |
[38:30] | Nash and Esperanza. | 我的话是纳什和埃斯佩兰萨 |
[38:33] | And Barry, all that he’s dealt with, | 而巴里,他所处理的一切 |
[38:36] | and with both of his parents. | 还有他的父母 |
[38:38] | It’s weird, but I guess dealing with loss | 这很奇怪,但我想,处理损失 |
[38:39] | is just another thing that makes us human. | 只是我们作为人类的另一个常态罢了 |
[38:45] | When we help each other deal with it… | 当我们互相帮助处理它时… |
[38:47] | It’s what makes us family. | 那就是让我们成为家人的原因 |
[38:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:01] | So I have some filing I need to do back at my office. | 我有一些文书工作需要回到我的办公室做 |
[39:05] | Right now? Yup. | 现在?对 |
[39:07] | You guys stay. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 你们留下来,明天见 |
[39:15] | Hey, I know we have, like, D&D plans for tonight, | 嘿,我知道我们今晚有地下城游戏计划 |
[39:18] | but honestly, I just I I can’t. | 但老实说,我就是不能 |
[39:21] | Yeah, I’ll text Marco and the gang. | 是的,我会给马可和那帮人发短信 |
[39:24] | Maybe we can pull an all nighter this Saturday? | 也许我们可以在这个星期六通宵打? |
[39:26] | I’d like that a lot. | 我非常喜欢 |
[39:29] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[39:31] | And Chuck… | 还有查克… |
[39:34] | You know I’ll always be there for you. | 你知道我会一直在你身边 |
[39:37] | Right? | 是吧? |
[39:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:41] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[39:43] | And for the record, | 顺便一提 |
[39:46] | you’re a very big part of my life too. | 你也是我生命中非常重要的一部分 |
[40:02] | How’s Sue? A life saver as always, | 苏怎么样? – 一如既往的生命拯救者 |
[40:05] | and it turns out that the Dearbon Corporation | 事实证明,迪尔邦公司 |
[40:07] | owns an entire city block in downtown Coast City. | 在海岸城市中心拥有整个街区 |
[40:10] | Oh, she rich rich. | 哦,她真是有钱人中的战斗机 |
[40:12] | Yeah, you forget about it until she puts all three of us | 是的,你忘了它,直到她让我们三个住在 |
[40:14] | in a place like this and you’re like, yeah, billionaire. | 这样的地方,真好啊,亿万富翁 |
[40:18] | So Tinya’s there too. Uh, yeah. | 所以蒂尼亚也在那里 – 嗯,是的 |
[40:20] | She’s sleeping in the suite next door. | 她睡在隔壁的套房里 |
[40:25] | She has no place else to go, Barry. | 她没有别的地方可去,巴里 |
[40:26] | I I really want to help her. | 我真的很想帮助她 |
[40:29] | That’s what I love about you. You make a real difference | 这就是我爱你的地方,你所做的一切 |
[40:32] | in people’s lives with everything you do. | 真的帮助的很多人的生活 |
[40:34] | Yeah, you too. | 对,你也是 |
[40:36] | Speaking of, | 说起来 |
[40:38] | I was thinking that with powers like hers… | 我在想,像她这样的力量… |
[40:43] | She could be a hero too. | 她也可以成为英雄 |
[40:44] | Like the Streak? | 比如“连胜”? |
[40:46] | I mean, why not? That worked out. | 我的意思是,为什么不呢?那挺不错 |
[40:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:53] | Babe, what is it? | 宝贝,怎么了? |
[40:54] | No, I’m… | 不,我… |
[40:56] | I’m just I’m glad you decided to stay | 我只是很高兴你决定留下来 |
[40:58] | in Coast City a little longer. | 在海岸城再呆一会儿 |
[41:00] | The black fires? | 黑火? |
[41:01] | Yeah, it’s just not safe here right now. | 是的,现在这里不安全 |
[41:04] | Um…okay. | 嗯…好吧 |
[41:06] | I mean, is there anything that we can do? | 我的意思是,我们有什么可以做的吗? |
[41:08] | No, it’s okay. | 不,没关系 |
[41:10] | I mean, we don’t even know how to locate it, | 我的意思是,我们甚至不知道如何找到它 |
[41:12] | let alone stop it. | 更不用说阻止它了 |
[41:13] | If anything happened to you… | 如果你出了什么事… |
[41:15] | Yeah, no, I get it. | 是的,不,我明白 |
[41:19] | Okay, well, I love you. I love you too. | 好吧,好吧,我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[41:21] | Get some rest, okay? Yeah, you too. | 休息一下好吗?对,你也是 |
[41:36] | You found out what’s wrong with me. | 你发现我有什么问题了 |
[41:39] | And it ain’t good news. | 不是个好消息 |
[42:10] | Greg, move your head. | 格雷格,移动你的头 |