时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What do we got, Chester? | 有什么线索,切斯特? |
[00:05] | Multiple fire alarms at Ivo Labs. | 伊沃实验室的多个火警警报 |
[00:07] | You know, hopefully it’s not | 希望它不是 |
[00:09] | an overcooked chicken tenders in the microwave situation. | 微波炉里的鸡肉卷煮得太熟了 |
[00:12] | I said I was sorry for that. | 我说了我对此很抱歉 |
[00:14] | Roger that, yeah, yeah. | 收到,是的,是的 |
[00:16] | It’s just, you know, man, | 这只是,你知道,伙计 |
[00:18] | that smell took us forever to get out of the lounge | 我们花了很久才把那股气味从休息室里驱散开 |
[00:20] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 |
[00:22] | The fire’s already been put out. | 火已经被扑灭了 |
[00:24] | Flash, you’re back! | 闪电侠,你回来了! |
[00:27] | I just got here. No, you didn’t. | 我刚刚到这里 – 不,你不是 |
[00:29] | You sped us out of the way, | 你把我们送了出来 |
[00:31] | and then put out the fire with a wind tunnel, | 然后用风洞将火扑灭 |
[00:32] | like you did with the Hotness! I did? | 就像你对热度所做的那样! – 是我? |
[00:35] | If it wasn’t for your super speed, | 如果不是因为你的超级速度 |
[00:37] | seven years of research would have gone up in smoke | 7年的研究将化为乌有 |
[00:40] | literally. You’re welcome. | 真的 – 不客气 |
[00:43] | Wait, Flash, what’s what’s going on? | 等等,闪电侠,这到底是怎么回事? |
[00:44] | What are they talking about? I don’t know. | 他们在说什么呢? – 我不知道 |
[00:50] | I think there may be a new speedster in town. | 我认为镇上可能出现了一个新的高速能力者 |
[01:10] | A new speedster? You sure? | 一个新的高速能力者?你确定吗? |
[01:13] | Those Ivo employees said someone ran them to safety | 那些伊沃员工说有人把他们送到了安全地带 |
[01:15] | and then used a wind funnel to put the fire out | 然后用一个风漏斗将火扑灭 |
[01:17] | just like I would. | 就像我一样 |
[01:19] | That sure sounds like a speedster. | 这听起来肯定是个高速能力者 |
[01:20] | You have any leads on to who it might be? | 你有任何关于可能是谁的线索吗? |
[01:22] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[01:24] | August Heart’s still locked up at Iron Heights. | 奥格斯特哈特仍然被关在铁山监狱里 |
[01:26] | Thawne doesn’t have his speed. | 思旺没有他的速度 |
[01:27] | He’s under heavy guard at A.R.G.U.S., | 他在天眼会受到严密看管 |
[01:29] | and all the Velocity X vials are secure at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 然后所有的终极速度V都在星城实验室安全存放着 |
[01:31] | and I still can’t reach Speed Force Nora | 而我仍然无法联系到到神速力诺拉 |
[01:34] | or any of the other Forces. | 或任何其他神力 |
[01:39] | Is there more? | 还有吗? |
[01:42] | I just Caitlin still hasn’t returned my calls | 只是…凯特琳仍然没有回我的电话 |
[01:46] | since I stopped her experiment to resurrect Frost. | 因为我阻止了她复活冰霜的实验 |
[01:48] | You did more than stop it. | 你不止是阻止了那个实验 |
[01:55] | I’m not saying it was wrong, | 我不是说这是错的 |
[01:56] | but Caitlin lost the most important person | 但凯特琳失去了这个世界上 |
[01:58] | in the world to her, | 在她看来最重要的人 |
[02:00] | and she could lose something just as important, | 而她可能会失去另一个同样重要的东西 |
[02:04] | hope. | 希望 |
[02:07] | We are gonna be late! | 我们要迟到了! |
[02:09] | Oh, hey. Hey. | 哦,嘿 – 嘿 |
[02:11] | We’ve got kindergarten interviews | 我们现在在各个幼儿园 |
[02:12] | for Jenna at every school all day. | 到处给珍娜面试 |
[02:14] | The competition is crazy fierce. | 现在的竞争太疯狂了 |
[02:17] | Um, oh, great! You’ve got Jenna’s backpack. | 嗯,哦,太好了!你拿了珍娜的背包 |
[02:20] | I have the paperwork. I have the interview questions. | 我拿了文件,还有面试问题 |
[02:22] | You and I, we are gonna go over that in the car. | 你和我,我们要在车里讨论这些问题 |
[02:26] | What am I missing? Jenna? | 还少了什么? – 珍娜? |
[02:34] | Hey, I need your notes on the profile feature | 嘿,我需要你对于汉克森法官 |
[02:36] | for Judge Hankerson’s retirement. | 退休的简洁功能的笔记 |
[02:37] | Already in your inbox. | 已经在你的收件箱中 |
[02:39] | And here’s the briefing I wrote up | 这是我写的简报 |
[02:40] | for your next field piece. | 为你的下一个实地报告 |
[02:42] | They’re closing Fort Delany? That’s right up my alley. | 他们要关闭德拉尼堡?这正合我意 |
[02:44] | Allegra, did you sign off on my | 阿莱格拉,你是否签署了我的… |
[02:46] | Expense reports? Yep, they’re with accounting. | 支出报告?搞定了,它们已经在审计了 |
[02:47] | Okay, then. Allegra! | 好的 – 阿莱格拉! |
[02:49] | I want to run an expose on the light meta | 我想曝光一下跟闪电侠一起工作 |
[02:51] | who works with The Flash. | 的那个光线能力变种人 |
[02:58] | Okay, I’ll leave you to it. | 好吧,你们聊吧 |
[03:00] | I’ve been pulling pictures. | 我一直在调取照片 |
[03:03] | Whoever this is, her face is always hidden by light, | 无论这是谁,她的脸总是被灯光掩盖 |
[03:05] | but I think I could ID her with enough resources. | 但我认为只要有足够的资源,我就能认出她 |
[03:09] | Maybe she doesn’t want to be ID’d. | 也许她不想被认出来 |
[03:10] | Well, we don’t know that. | 嗯,我们不知道 |
[03:14] | And a new hero in town is big news. | 而镇上的一个新英雄是个大新闻 |
[03:15] | That’s why we should run this. No. | 这就是为什么我们应该写这个 – 不行 |
[03:18] | I I mean, it’s not right for CCC Media. | 我的意思是,这对中城公民报媒体来说是不对的 |
[03:22] | Says the temporary editor in chief. | 只是你这个临时主编说的罢了 |
[03:24] | I already ran this story by Iris before she left. | 在艾瑞斯离开之前,我已经把这个故事告诉了她 |
[03:26] | What did she say? | 她说什么了? |
[03:29] | That it was an interesting angle | 她说这是个有趣的角度 |
[03:31] | and she would strongly consider it. | 而且她会认真考虑这个问题 |
[03:33] | Well, maybe we hold off | 好吧,也许在她回来之前 |
[03:35] | on moving forward with it until she’s back. | 我们暂缓一下,她回来再继续吧 |
[03:47] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[03:49] | I thought you left the Arañas | 我以为在你从铁山监狱假释后 |
[03:50] | after you were paroled from Iron Heights? | 你就离开了阿拉尼亚斯家族? |
[03:53] | I did, but our old gang’s trying to pull me back in. | 我是离开了,但那老帮派想把我拉回去 |
[03:56] | The Arañas are expanding. | 阿拉尼亚家族正在扩张 |
[03:59] | They’ve taken over every square inch of Keystone, | 他们已经占领了楔石城的每一寸土地 |
[04:01] | and now they want Central City. | 而现在他们想要占领中城 |
[04:03] | The gang’s been dropping bodies. | 这帮人一直在杀人 |
[04:05] | What? | 什么? |
[04:07] | The Arañas aren’t killers. We used to just steal cars. | 阿拉尼亚帮不是杀人犯,我们以前只是偷车 |
[04:09] | Not anymore. | 现在不一样了 |
[04:11] | Thanks to new leadership, | 多亏于新的领导 |
[04:13] | there’s no line they won’t cross. | 现在没有他们不会跨越的界限 |
[04:14] | Who are these people? | 那些人是谁? |
[04:16] | The kind you don’t wanna mess with. | 是那种你不想惹的人 |
[04:18] | Look… | 听着… |
[04:21] | you did me a huge favor | 你帮了我一个大忙 |
[04:23] | when you wrote that article about me, | 谢谢你写那篇关于我的文章 |
[04:25] | and because of you, I was able to make | 因为有你,我才得以 |
[04:27] | a new, better life in this city, | 在这个城市获得新的、更好的生活 |
[04:29] | and I don’t want to give that up, | 而我不想放弃这一点 |
[04:33] | but I have to leave. | 但我必须离开 |
[04:38] | Because the same reason they want me to run things | 因为他们抓住了我的把柄 |
[04:42] | is the reason I won’t survive if I turn them down. | 如果我拒绝他们的话,我死路一条 |
[04:44] | Lydia, if what you’re saying is true, | 莉迪亚,如果你说的是真的 |
[04:47] | we have to stop them before anyone else gets killed. | 我们必须在其他人被杀之前阻止他们 |
[04:50] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
[04:52] | What if you help CCC Media break this story? | 如果你帮助中城公民报媒体报道这个故事呢? |
[04:55] | Like you said, you know everything about them. | 就像你说的,你知道他们的一切 |
[04:58] | Where they keep their money, their contacts, | 他们把钱放在哪里,他们的联系人 |
[05:01] | their stash houses. | 他们的藏匿处 |
[05:03] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[05:05] | You’re the only one that can help me take them down. | 你是唯一能帮助我打倒他们的人 |
[05:07] | No way. | 不可能 |
[05:09] | You know what they’d do to me for snitching? | 你知道他们会因为我告密而对我做什么吗? |
[05:10] | CCC Media will treat you as an anonymous source. | 中城公民报媒体将把你作为一个匿名消息来源 |
[05:14] | We’ll protect you. How? | 我们会保护你 – 如何保护? |
[05:17] | I know someone who can | 我认识一个人,他可以 |
[05:19] | run you out of town quick if something goes south. | 在任何事情发生前把你你迅速带离这个城市 |
[05:23] | Look, I know you’re scared, | 听着,我知道你很害怕 |
[05:27] | but the Arañas, they operate in the shadows. | 但阿拉尼亚帮,他们在阴影中活动 |
[05:31] | The only way to take away their power | 夺走他们权力的唯一方法 |
[05:34] | is bring them into the light. | 是把他们带入光明 |
[05:37] | Think about all the other girls in the gangs, | 想一想帮派中的所有其他女孩 |
[05:41] | the ones who are trying to get out, but they can’t. | 那些想出去但无法做到的女孩 |
[05:44] | Telling your story | 讲述你的故事 |
[05:47] | could help them get their lives back too. | 也可以帮助他们找回自己的生活 |
[05:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:54] | But not here. | 但不是在这里 |
[05:58] | And after our interview, | 然后在我们的采访之后 |
[05:59] | I’m on the first bus out of here. | 我要在离开这里的第一辆巴士上 |
[06:01] | We’ll keep you safe. I promise. | 我们会保证你的安全,我保证 |
[06:09] | I found Lydia. | 我找到了莉迪亚 |
[06:11] | Looks like she’s skipping town. | 看来她要逃出城去了 |
[06:13] | That’s not all she’s doing. | 这还不是她所做的全部 |
[06:16] | Rawlins, Lydia’s talking to Esperanza’s cousin, | 罗林斯,莉迪亚在和埃斯佩兰萨的表妹说话 |
[06:19] | the reporter. | 那个记者 |
[06:20] | We can’t let them expose us. | 我们不能让他们暴露我们 |
[06:24] | They won’t. | 他们不会的 |
[06:26] | No one defies the Arañas and survives. | 没有活人能藐视阿拉尼亚斯帮 |
[06:40] | So I’ve been checking S.T.A.R. Labs’ | 我一直在检查星城实验室的 |
[06:41] | satellite readings all day. | 全天的卫星读数 |
[06:43] | Not a stray tachyon to be found. | 没有发现任何流浪的光子 |
[06:45] | Our new speedster isn’t using the Speed Force. | 我们的新高速能力者并不使用神速力 |
[06:47] | And now they’re in the wind. | 而现在他们在风中 |
[06:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[06:51] | The fire’s origin is here, but the only thing that | 火灾的源头在这里,但唯一的问题是 |
[06:54] | could’ve started it is this acetone. | 起火源,就是这个丙酮 |
[06:55] | Even with an incredibly low flash point, | 即使有令人难以置信的低闪点 |
[06:57] | it would still need an ignition source. | 它仍然需要一个点火源 |
[07:00] | Chester, what if the speedster was the combustion force? | 切斯特,如果那个超速能力者是点火源呢? |
[07:04] | Oh, snap yeah, no, the friction | 哦,是的,不 |
[07:06] | from their super speed would totally be | 高速移动产生的摩擦 |
[07:08] | enough to kick start a reaction | 足够启动一个燃烧反应 |
[07:10] | and it would explain how they arrived on scene before you. | 这将解释他们如何在你之前到达现场 |
[07:12] | Because they started it. | 因为是他们造成的 |
[07:14] | But why? | 但为什么呢? |
[07:18] | Look at this biometric lock. | 看看这个生物识别锁 |
[07:25] | It’s broken. | 它已经坏了 |
[07:30] | And whatever was inside is MIA, | 而里面的东西不见了 |
[07:32] | just like our speedster, | 就像我们的高速能力者 |
[07:34] | but, man, the only reason you would need | 但是,伙计,你需要一个像这样的 |
[07:37] | a temperature controlled polymer case like this would be | 温度控制的聚合物箱子的原因只可能是 |
[07:40] | to hold a very strong electrochemical cell. | 需要容纳一个非常强大的电化学电池 |
[07:44] | Like Ivo Labs’ Newton Battery. | 比如伊沃实验室的牛顿电池 |
[07:47] | It’s experimental, but it’s incredibly powerful. | 还在试验阶段,但它的力量令人难以置信 |
[07:49] | What if the fire was a distraction | 如果火灾是一种分散注意力的行为呢? |
[07:51] | so they could steal this? Damn. | 如果他们的目的是偷这个? – 该死的 |
[07:54] | Yeah, okay, I guess we can scratch them off | 好吧,我想我们可以把它们从 |
[07:56] | the nice speedster list. What do we do now? | 好人高速能力者列表划掉了,我们现在做什么? |
[07:59] | We get answers from the one person who knows | 我想从一个知晓各路恶棍高速能力者 |
[08:01] | villainous speedsters better than I do, | 的人那里得到答案 |
[08:03] | which means I’m gonna be off the grid, | 这意味着我将会离开一阵子 |
[08:05] | so Team Flash is on its own for a while. | 因此,闪电侠小队暂时只能靠自己了 |
[08:07] | You’re going to go see him? You sure that’s a good | 你要去见他?你确定这是个好主意吗? |
[08:10] | I have to know if it’s him. | 我必须知道这是否是他 |
[08:13] | Okay, yeah, you do you. | 好吧,你做你的 |
[08:15] | We’ll be fine here. | 我们在这里会很好 |
[08:33] | This is the Arañas gang. | 这就是阿拉尼亚斯帮派 |
[08:35] | For years, their MO was stealing cars. | 多年来,他们的做法都只是偷车 |
[08:38] | It was founded by a teenager in Keystone, | 它是由契石城的一个少女创立的 |
[08:41] | who later became known as the meta human Ultraviolet. | 她后来被称为变种人紫外线 |
[08:45] | Now, more recently, UV has worked alongside | 而且,最近,紫外线已经与 |
[08:49] | Millie Rawlins and Dr. Kimiyo Hoshi, | 米莉罗林斯和公世星博士 |
[08:52] | AKA Sunshine and Dr. Light. | 又名”阳光”和”光博士”三人成团 |
[08:54] | Collectively known as the Assassins Three, | 统称为刺客三人组 |
[08:57] | they’ve worked for Black Hole and Eva McCulloch. | 她们曾为黑洞和伊娃麦库洛赫工作 |
[08:59] | Only according to rumors, Ultraviolet died last year. | 只是根据传言,紫外线去年就已经死了 |
[09:04] | And why should we care? | 而我们为什么要关心呢? |
[09:06] | Because I just found out Sunshine and Dr. Light | 因为我刚刚发现,阳光和光博士 |
[09:09] | are now running the Arañas. | 现在正在经营阿拉尼亚斯帮 |
[09:11] | We’re talking extortion, million dollar thefts | 我们谈论的是敲诈勒索、百万美元的盗窃案 |
[09:14] | that should be impossible, | 都是本应不可能发生的 |
[09:16] | and they’re leaving a trail of bodies | 他们留下了一连串的尸体 |
[09:18] | made from everyone who gets in their way. | 由每一个妨碍他们的人组成 |
[09:19] | And you got all this from one source? | 你仅仅从一个来源得到了这一切? |
[09:22] | Is there anyone else who can corroborate her story? | 是否有其他人可以证实她的故事? |
[09:24] | She is all we need. | 她是我们所需要的一切 |
[09:27] | Which is why we’re doing a live interview with her | 这就是为什么我们要对她进行现场采访的原因 |
[09:30] | tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[09:32] | I mean, you can’t be serious. | 我的意思是,你不可能是认真的 |
[09:34] | We’d have no time to fact check her story. | 我们没有时间去核实她的故事 |
[09:35] | And this “source,” how do you even know | 而这个”消息来源”,你怎么会知道 |
[09:37] | if she’s reliable? I just do. | 她是否可靠? – 我就是知道 |
[09:39] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[09:41] | Why are you so passionate about this story? | 你为什么对这个故事如此热衷? |
[09:45] | Look, I know this all sounds crazy, | 听着,我知道这一切听起来很疯狂 |
[09:48] | but I am telling you, it’s the right move. | 但我告诉你们,这是正确的行动 |
[09:51] | You just have to trust I know what I’m doing. | 你只需相信我知道我在做什么 |
[09:56] | I’ll I’ll go call my babysitter. | 我…我去给我的保姆打电话 |
[09:58] | I’ll DVR the Sharks game. | 我去录制一下鲨鱼队的比赛 |
[10:07] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好吧,来吧 |
[10:09] | Chester, meet Lydia. Hi. | 切斯特,这是莉迪亚 – 你好 |
[10:13] | We’ve got a skeletal staff tonight | 今晚我们有一个骨干员工 |
[10:14] | to protect her identity, and Lydia, don’t worry, | 以保护她的身份,而莉迪亚,别担心 |
[10:17] | I trust Chuck with my life. What do you do around | 我把自己的生命托付给查克 – 你是负责做什么的? |
[10:20] | Tonight, I’ll be running an AI generated filter | 今晚,我将运行一个人工智能生成的过滤器 |
[10:23] | to conceal your voice and face during the interview. | 在采访中掩盖你的声音和脸 |
[10:25] | So no worries. | 所以不用担心 |
[10:27] | Not even your mom will recognize you. | 甚至你的妈妈也不会认出你 |
[10:28] | I need some water. | 我需要一些水 |
[10:35] | Is she gonna be okay? Yeah. | 她会没事吗? – 是的 |
[10:39] | What about you? Yeah. | 你呢? – 是的 |
[10:42] | ‘Cause reporting on the Arañas, | 因为报道阿拉尼亚斯的情况 |
[10:44] | I know that’s a big deal for you. | 我知道这对你来说是个大问题 |
[10:47] | How’d your staff react when you told them | 当你告诉你的员工时,他们的反应如何? |
[10:48] | about your connection? | 关于你跟阿拉尼亚斯的联系? |
[10:50] | I I didn’t tell them. | 我…我没有告诉他们 |
[10:52] | Alle… are you sure that’s the right move? | 阿莱…你确定这样好吗? |
[10:54] | I need them to trust me, | 我需要他们信任我 |
[10:57] | and if I tell them I was in the Arañas, | 如果我告诉他们我以前在阿拉尼亚斯 |
[11:00] | it no, I I can’t risk them losing faith in me. | 不,我不能冒险让他们对我失去信心 |
[11:04] | This story is too important. | 这个故事太重要了 |
[11:07] | I’m gonna go check on Lydia. | 我去看看莉迪亚 |
[11:15] | My stomach is doing flip flops. | 我的胃在做翻转 |
[11:18] | You’re scared. I get it. | 你很害怕,我明白 |
[11:21] | But the risk we’re taking, it’s worth it. | 但我们所冒的风险,是值得的 |
[11:27] | Think about your life before you joined the Arañas. | 想一想你在加入阿拉尼亚斯帮之前的生活 |
[11:34] | It was rough. | 很难 |
[11:39] | I was on my own, struggling to get by, | 我独自一人,挣扎着要过日子 |
[11:44] | always wishing to be a part of something, | 总是希望能成为某些事情的一部分 |
[11:46] | a family, and what I didn’t know | 一个家庭,而我不知道的是 |
[11:48] | is that it could get even worse. | 它还会变得更糟糕 |
[12:03] | Yeah, but somehow, you got out | 是的,但不知怎么的,你就出来了 |
[12:05] | without getting killed. I might not get so lucky. | 而不被杀死,我可能没有这么幸运 |
[12:09] | What’s happening? Get down! | 发生什么事了? – 蹲下! |
[12:26] | The Arañas. I knew they’d find me. | 阿拉尼亚斯帮,我就知道他们会找到我 |
[12:28] | Okay, we have to get out of here now. | 好吧,我们现在必须离开这里 |
[12:37] | Hello, Lydia. | 你好,莉迪亚 |
[12:41] | Come on! | 快走! |
[12:53] | Sorry, ladies. | 抱歉,女士们 |
[12:56] | It’s the end of the road. | 没有路了 |
[13:14] | Quick, in here! | 快,在这里! |
[13:31] | You can’t keep me out forever. | 你不能永远把我挡在外面 |
[13:34] | Who the hell was that? | 那到底是谁? |
[13:36] | The Arañas are here. We’re all under attack! | 阿拉尼亚斯帮在这里,我们受到了攻击! |
[13:38] | She’s hurt! | 她受伤了! |
[13:39] | I’m on it. | 我来处理 |
[13:41] | Oh, this can’t be happening! | 哦,这不可能发生! |
[13:43] | We need to get to a secure location. | 我们需要到一个安全的地方去 |
[13:44] | We’re in one. | 我们就在一个安全的地方 |
[13:46] | I just activated a photo kinetic energy shield | 我刚刚启动了一个光动能护罩 |
[13:47] | around the whole building. | 围绕整个建筑 |
[13:48] | It’s it’s bulletproof, | 它是防弹的 |
[13:50] | teleport proof, basically everything proof. | 防瞬移,基本上一切都防 |
[13:51] | How’d you know to do that? You’re just an IT guy. | 你怎么知道要这么做?你只是一个IT人员 |
[13:54] | Well, I | 嗯,我… |
[13:55] | I back when we were “The Citizen,” | 当我们还是公民报的时候 |
[13:58] | Dr. Light attacked us. | 光博士攻击过我们 |
[14:00] | That’s why Sue Dearbon hired him to secure the building. | 这就是为什么苏迪尔邦雇用他来保护建筑 |
[14:02] | Why isn’t my phone working? | 为什么我的手机不工作? |
[14:04] | They must be using a signal jammer | 他们一定是在使用信号干扰器 |
[14:06] | to block communications. | 来阻断通信 |
[14:08] | Frick. What is it? | 糟了 – 怎么了? |
[14:10] | My force field was only meant to be | 我的力场只是 |
[14:12] | a temporary shield until we could call for help. | 在我们可以呼救之前的一个临时的保护伞 |
[14:14] | And now we can’t. Guys, she’s back! | 而现在我们不能… – 伙计们,她回来了! |
[14:20] | I’ve been in combat. | 我参加过战斗 |
[14:22] | Knowing where your enemy is is a good thing. | 知道你的敌人在哪里是一件好事 |
[14:24] | Now we need a plan. | 现在我们需要一个计划 |
[14:25] | Chuck, can you MacGyver something together | 查克,你能不能把一些东西放在一起? |
[14:28] | to bust through their cell jammers and call for help? | 绕过他们的信号干扰器,打电话求救? |
[14:30] | I can build an oscillating transmitter | 我可以建立一个振荡式发射器 |
[14:32] | to bypass their signals. | 以绕过他们的信号 |
[14:35] | Sunshine just flipping disappeared! | 阳光就这样消失了! |
[14:37] | Yeah, okay, we need to just remain calm. | 是的,好的,我们需要保持冷静 |
[14:41] | Until this force field goes critical, | 直到这个力场进入临界状态 |
[14:43] | Hoshi can’t fire her photon bullets, | 星博士无法发射她的光子子弹 |
[14:45] | and Sunshine can’t teleport in. | 而阳光也不能传送进来 |
[14:47] | How do you know so much about them? | 你怎么会对他们了解这么多呢? |
[14:49] | Yeah, Allegra, how do you? | 是的,阿莱格拉,为什么呢? |
[14:56] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天哪 |
[15:12] | We need to talk, Thawne. | 我们需要谈谈,思旺 |
[15:16] | You took my speed. What more do you want? | 你拿走了我的速度,你还想要什么? |
[15:19] | My body is broken. | 我的身体已经坏了 |
[15:22] | I can barely think. I can’t sleep. | 我几乎无法思考,我无法入睡 |
[15:26] | I used to be able to run around the world in five seconds. | 我曾经能够在五秒钟内跑遍世界 |
[15:30] | Now it takes me at least that long | 现在我至少要花那么长时间 |
[15:32] | to cross this stupid cell because… | 才能走着穿过这个愚蠢的牢房,因为… |
[15:38] | You took my speed. | 你拿走了我的速度 |
[15:40] | You did this to yourself, Thawne. | 这是你自己造成的,思旺 |
[15:44] | Armageddon was your plan. | 大末日是你的计划 |
[15:45] | And it should’ve worked. | 而且它应该成功的 |
[15:48] | But it didn’t, and now… | 但它没有,而现在… |
[15:54] | I’m gonna have to find a new way to kill you. | 我必须找到一个新的方法来杀死你 |
[15:59] | Oh, you can try. I’ve gotten what I need. | 哦,你可以试试,我已经得到了我需要的东西 |
[16:03] | Wait, you’re out? | 等等,你就走了? |
[16:05] | Wait, you’re leaving me just like that? | 等等,你就这样离开我? |
[16:09] | No parting gift? | 没有临别礼物? |
[16:13] | No 411 on your precious | 没有关于你宝贵的 |
[16:16] | Team Flash? | 闪电侠小队的消息? |
[16:19] | And by the way… | 顺便说一下… |
[16:24] | It’s just too bad | 这实在是太糟糕了 |
[16:29] | what happened to Frost, isn’t it? | 发生在冰霜身上的事情,不是吗? |
[16:33] | Then again… | 再一次… |
[16:36] | She was in over her head from the beginning, wasn’t she? | 她从一开始就陷入了困境,不是吗? |
[16:39] | Yeah, this was a waste of time. | 你这是在浪费时间 |
[16:41] | Wait, Allen, don’t go. | 等等,艾伦,别走 |
[16:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:47] | That’s no way to treat an old friend. | 这不是对待一个老朋友的方式 |
[16:48] | What do you want? Huh? | 你想要什么?嗯? |
[16:52] | To see if you were responsible | 看看你是否做了一些 |
[16:54] | for something impossible, and now I know. | 不可能的事,现在我知道了 |
[16:56] | You couldn’t be. | 你不可能做了 |
[16:59] | Responsible for what? | 什么事? |
[17:03] | What is it? | 它是什么? |
[17:05] | What scared you so bad that you had to run | 是什么把你吓成这样,以至于你不得不 |
[17:07] | all this way just to be sure I was still here? | 大老远跑来,确定我还在这里? |
[17:13] | I found a new speedster. | 我找到了一个新的高速能力者 |
[17:17] | Huh. | 嗯… |
[17:21] | They can’t have Lydia, so we stick to the plan. | 他们不能抢走莉迪亚,所以我们坚持计划 |
[17:24] | Chuck’s working on the transmitter. | 查克正在研究发射器 |
[17:26] | And what if they get in here before he’s done? | 如果她们在他完成之前就进来了呢? |
[17:28] | They threatened to kill us! She’s right. | 她们威胁说要杀了我们! – 她是对的 |
[17:30] | They’re an invading force. We need a Plan B. | 她们是一支入侵的军队,我们需要一个B计划 |
[17:35] | What, you’re already working on page one? | 什么,你已经在写第一页文案了? |
[17:38] | I’m writing a letter to my kids | 我在给我的孩子们写一封信 |
[17:40] | in case I die in here, okay? | 以防我死在这里,好吗? |
[17:48] | I give up! | 我投降! |
[17:52] | You hear me? I surrender! | 听到了吗?我投降了! |
[17:54] | Lydia, stop! You can’t give yourself up. | 莉迪亚,停下来!你不能投降! |
[17:57] | You. | 你 |
[18:00] | Open the doors. What? No. | 打开门 – 什么?不行 |
[18:02] | Lydia, they’ll kill you. They’re gonna anyways! | 莉迪亚,他们会杀了你 – 他们无论如何都会的! |
[18:05] | Now open the door so no one else has to die! | 现在把门打开,这样就不会再有人死了! |
[18:07] | Good call. | 说得好 |
[18:11] | Lydia, look, | 莉迪亚,听着 |
[18:13] | I get what you’re trying to do, and it is damn selfless, | 我明白你想做什么,而且是该死的无私 |
[18:16] | but there’s got to be another way. | 但一定有别的办法 |
[18:18] | Don’t forget why you came here. You came here to stop them. | 不要忘记你为什么来这里,你来这里是为了阻止他们 |
[18:21] | I came here so no one else would get killed. | 我来到这里是为了不让其他人被杀 |
[18:23] | Now let me out! | 现在让我出去! |
[18:24] | Hey, if she wants to go, let her. | 嘿,如果她想去,就让她去 |
[18:25] | No way! | 不可能! |
[18:27] | We can’t send someone out to die, Taylor. | 我们不能派人出去送死,泰勒 |
[18:29] | So what, we’re just gonna sit here instead | 那怎样,我们难道就只是坐在这里 |
[18:30] | and wait for them | 并等待着他们 |
[18:32] | to fry us or shoot us… I don’t | 煎炸我们或射杀我们… – 我不… |
[18:33] | Or whatever the hell it is they do? | 或者不管他们做的什么鬼事? |
[18:34] | Open the damn doors. | 打开该死的门 |
[18:37] | Lydia, I am the only one with the code to that shield, | 莉迪亚,我是唯一拥有那面盾牌密码的人 |
[18:39] | and there’s no way in hell I’m giving it to you, | 而且我不可能把它交给你 |
[18:43] | which means we’re gonna help you survive this, okay? | 这意味着我们将帮助你活下来,好吗? |
[18:49] | And you ain’t never getting in. | 而你是永远不可能进来的 |
[18:52] | Now I’m mad. | 现在我生气了 |
[18:59] | Let me take this. | 让我来处理 |
[19:02] | You people are just as crazy as Arañas. | 你们这些人就像阿拉尼亚斯一样疯狂 |
[19:05] | We promised to keep her safe. You did. | 我们承诺会保护她的安全 – 你承诺的 |
[19:07] | I didn’t! Okay. | 我没有! – 好的 |
[19:09] | we all just need to take a step back | 我们都需要退一步 |
[19:11] | and figure out a new way out of this | 并想出一条新的出路 |
[19:14] | ’cause that woman’s life depends on our next move. | 因为那个女人的生命取决于我们的下一步行动 |
[19:18] | And what about our lives? The Arañas want Lydia, not us. | 那我们的呢?阿拉尼亚斯要的是莉迪亚,不是我们 |
[19:21] | We turn her over, they’ll let us go. | 我们把她交出来,他们就会放我们走 |
[19:22] | I like that plan! | 我喜欢这个计划! |
[19:24] | No, it doesn’t matter what we do. | 不,我们做什么并不重要 |
[19:26] | They will not let us go. Not now. | 他们不会让我们走,现在不会 |
[19:28] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道 |
[19:30] | Look, I saw the code Chester typed in earlier. | 听着,我看到了切斯特先前输入的密码 |
[19:35] | And this is what Lydia wants. | 而这正是莉迪亚想要的 |
[19:37] | Hey, Lydia is our source. | 嘿,莉迪亚是我们的消息来源 |
[19:40] | It is our duty as journalists to protect her no matter what | 作为记者,我们的职责是无论如何都要保护她 |
[19:43] | even from herself. | 甚至来自她自己 |
[19:44] | An ethics lesson from you, really? | 你来教我道德课,真的吗? |
[19:47] | Your whole past is unethical. | 你的整个过去都是不道德的 |
[19:50] | What’s she talking about? | 她在说什么呢? |
[19:52] | The reason Allegra knows so much about the Arañas. | 阿莱格拉对阿拉尼亚帮如此了解的原因 |
[19:55] | They need to know what you’ve been hiding. | 他们需要知道你一直在隐藏什么 |
[19:56] | Taylor, don’t. This is my life, my decision. | 泰勒,不要,这是我的生活,我的决定 |
[20:00] | Too late! | 太晚了! |
[20:03] | Right before we were attacked, I had a contact | 就在我们被攻击之前,我有机会 |
[20:06] | take a look at some of Allegra’s sealed juvie records. | 看到了阿莱格拉的一些密封的少年犯记录 |
[20:08] | And guess what they found? | 你猜我发现了什么? |
[20:09] | Our ex con co worker was in a gang | 我们这个前罪犯同事曾与她的表姐 |
[20:12] | with her cousin, Ultraviolet, | 紫外线,在一个帮派里 |
[20:15] | the same gang that’s been killing people in Keystone. | 就是那个在契石城杀人的团伙 |
[20:18] | Allegra used to be one of them, | 阿莱格拉曾经是他们中的一员 |
[20:21] | one of the Arañas. Is this for real? | 阿拉尼亚斯成员之一 – 这是真的吗? |
[20:25] | I am so sorry that I didn’t tell you the truth, | 我很抱歉,我没有告诉你们真相 |
[20:29] | but we have to stick together. We have to protect Lydia! | 但我们必须团结起来,我们必须保护莉迪亚! |
[20:31] | Stick together? You lied to us! | 团结起来?你对我们撒谎了! |
[20:33] | And now it’s gonna get us killed! | 而现在,这将使我们被杀! |
[20:35] | She’s right. We can’t trust you. | 她是对的,我们不能相信你 |
[20:54] | Okay, once I finish this transmitter, | 好吧,一旦我完成这个发射器 |
[20:55] | we can get out of here, okay? | 我们就可以离开这里,好吗? |
[20:57] | Why couldn’t you just let me go out there? | 为什么你就不能让我出去呢? |
[20:59] | Because you came here to do something important. | 因为你来这里是为了做一些重要的事情 |
[21:01] | You and Allegra are trying to drag a bunch of killers | 你和阿莱格拉正试图曝光一群杀手 |
[21:03] | out of the darkness and expose everything they’re doing, | 并揭露他们的一切行为 |
[21:05] | and you still can. | 而且你仍然可以 |
[21:07] | Why do you think Hoshi and Rawlins | 你觉得为什么星博士和罗林斯 |
[21:08] | are still out there? | 还在外面等着? |
[21:10] | Because they’re scared of you, Lydia. | 因为他们害怕你,莉迪亚 |
[21:14] | We need to get that emergency signal out now, Chuck. | 我们需要现在就发出紧急信号,查克 |
[21:16] | Yeah, look, I just I just need a little more time. | 是的,听着,我只是我只是需要多一点时间 |
[21:18] | Well, we don’t have it! | 嗯,我们没有! |
[21:20] | Taylor just told everyone that I was in the Arañas | 泰勒刚刚告诉大家,我曾经在阿拉尼亚斯里 |
[21:22] | and now no one trusts me. | 而现在没有人相信我 |
[21:23] | Plus she memorized your shield code. | 另外她还记住了你的盾牌密码 |
[21:25] | They are this close to opening those doors. | 他们就差这么一点就能打开这些门了 |
[21:31] | I I never should’ve taken over after Iris left. | 我…我就不应该在艾瑞斯离开后接手的 |
[21:34] | No, no, this isn’t your fault. | 不,不,这不是你的错 |
[21:36] | Yes, it is! | 是的,就是! |
[21:39] | I I am not a leader. | 我不是一个领导者 |
[21:41] | I never have been. | 我从未是过 |
[21:45] | You know how Esperanza and I ended up in juvie? | 你知道埃斯佩兰萨和我是怎么被送进少管所的吗? |
[21:49] | I had an idea for a job. | 我有一个关于差事的想法 |
[21:52] | We were gonna hit a bunch of semis at a rest stop. | 我们打算在一个休息站抢劫一些半挂式卡车 |
[21:55] | It was my idea, so Esperanza put me in charge | 这是我的主意,所以埃斯佩兰萨让我负责 |
[21:58] | of the whole thing, and I checked the trucks, | 整个事情,我检查了卡车 |
[22:03] | and when it came time, I told the girls it was clear, | 当时间到了,我告诉女孩们已经安全了 |
[22:06] | but I I missed a driver, and he had a shotgun, | 但我漏掉了一个司机,他有一把猎枪 |
[22:09] | and one of my girls got hit with a round. | 而我的一个女孩被子弹击中 |
[22:13] | You know what was in that truck? | 你知道那辆卡车里有什么吗? |
[22:15] | Lawn furniture. | 草坪家具 |
[22:18] | Chuck, a girl almost died because of me. | 查克,一个女孩差点因为我而死 |
[22:24] | I’m not cut out to lead anyone. | 我不适合领导任何人 |
[22:28] | All I’ll do is is get people hurt or worse. | 我所做的只是让人们受伤或更糟 |
[22:40] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[22:42] | Look, I was lost when you found me. | 听着,你找到我的时候我已经迷失了方向 |
[22:47] | I wanted out of the Arañas so bad, | 我非常想离开阿拉尼亚斯 |
[22:49] | but I couldn’t actually do it, | 但我实际上无法做到这一点 |
[22:53] | and then you wrote that article about me. | 然后你写了那篇关于我的文章 |
[22:57] | And seeing how you saw me | 看到你如何看待我 |
[23:00] | as someone with a future, | 作为有前途的人 |
[23:03] | it helped me reclaim my life. | 它帮助我找回了我的生活 |
[23:06] | And today, I was terrified, | 而今天,我被吓坏了 |
[23:08] | but you inspired me to come here | 但你激励我来到这里 |
[23:10] | because when you said we could take down the Arañas, | 因为当你说我们可以拿下阿拉尼亚斯的时候 |
[23:12] | I believed you. I still do. | 我相信你,我现在仍然如此 |
[23:16] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[23:18] | You are a leader. | 你是一个领导者 |
[23:22] | And not in spite of your past, but because of it. | 不是不顾你的过去,而正是因为你的过去 |
[23:26] | You’re Allegra freakin’ Garcia. | 你是阿莱格拉加西亚 |
[23:29] | You always know who you are, what you wanna do, | 你总是知道你是谁,你想做什么 |
[23:33] | but you can’t lead if you’re trying to stay in the dark. | 但如果你试图呆在黑暗中,你就无法领导 |
[23:39] | So, Allegra, what do you want to do? | 那么,阿莱格拉,你想做什么? |
[23:49] | They didn’t leave behind any tachyons after the fire. | 火灾发生后,他们没有留下任何超光子 |
[23:54] | Could you tell if they were tapping into | 你能否判断出他们是否在使用 |
[23:56] | the Negative Speed Force? How could I tell? | 负极速力? – 我怎么会知道? |
[23:57] | You severed my connection, remember? | 你切断了我的联系,记得吗? |
[24:00] | But you time travelled before that a lot. | 但你在那之前经常进行时间旅行 |
[24:03] | Did you ever sense another speedster in 2022, | 你有没有感觉到2022年的另一个高速能力者 |
[24:05] | someone trying to hide their abilities? | 想隐藏自己的能力? |
[24:07] | Can you really not see how obvious this answer is? | 你真的看不出这个答案是多么明显吗? |
[24:11] | Are you stupid? | 你傻了吗? |
[24:12] | So enlighten me. | 那给我指点迷津 |
[24:15] | No. | 没有 |
[24:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:30] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[24:34] | You don’t want to help me | 你不愿意帮助我 |
[24:35] | because even after all this… | 因为即使在这一切之后… |
[24:43] | You’re still jealous. | 你还在吃醋 |
[24:46] | I’m not jealous of you. I pity you. | 我不是嫉妒你,我在怜悯你 |
[24:49] | I meant jealous of them. | 我是说嫉妒他们 |
[24:51] | Who? This new speedster | 谁? – 这个新的高速能力者 |
[24:53] | out there living a life you lost | 在外面过着你失去的生活 |
[24:57] | while you can barely move. | 而你几乎不能移动 |
[24:59] | Their journey is just beginning. | 他们的旅程才刚刚开始 |
[25:01] | Yours is already over. | 你的已经结束了 |
[25:06] | What’s it like knowing you’ve been replaced? | 知道自己被取代是什么感觉? |
[25:12] | I won’t be replaced. | 我不会被取代 |
[25:15] | I will never be replaced | 我永远不会被取代 |
[25:17] | because no speedster is ever gonna feel for you what I do! | 因为没有高速能力者能够像我一样对你有感觉! |
[25:21] | Hate. Hate. | 憎恨,憎恨 |
[25:24] | Hate! Hate! | 憎恨!憎恨! |
[25:26] | Pure and infinite hate. | 纯粹而无限的仇恨 |
[25:30] | I hid in plain sight for years to be next to you, | 我在众目睽睽之下躲藏了多年,就是为了在你身边 |
[25:34] | to be close to you so I could hurt you. | 靠近你,以便我可以伤害你 |
[25:36] | I devoted my life so I could destroy yours! | 我奉献了我的生命,所以我可以毁掉你的生命! |
[25:39] | No speedster will ever replace me! | 没有任何一个高速能力者能取代我! |
[25:44] | No speedster would ever feel what I felt, | 没有任何高速能力者会有我这样的感受 |
[25:49] | and because they don’t, this new speedster… | 因为他们不这样做,这个新的高速能力者… |
[25:54] | Doesn’t care about you at all, | 根本不关心你 |
[25:56] | and so there’s another reason | 因此,他们不希望被发现 |
[26:00] | they don’t want to be found. | 还有另外的原因 |
[26:02] | So what is it? | 那么它是什么呢? |
[26:04] | You really don’t see it? | 你真的没有意识到吗? |
[26:12] | I guess I am faster than you after all. | 我想我毕竟比你快 |
[26:14] | Think about it, Allen. | 想想吧,艾伦 |
[26:18] | A new speedster running through the city streets… | 一个新的高速能力者在城市街道上奔跑… |
[26:24] | With frightening new speed | 以令人恐惧的新速度 |
[26:27] | just like you eight years ago. | 就像八年前的你一样 |
[26:34] | They’re hiding because they can’t control their abilities. | 他们躲起来是因为他们无法控制自己的能力 |
[26:38] | The fire was an accident. | 这场火灾是一场意外 |
[26:53] | Look, I I wish there was another way, | 听着,我我希望有另一种方法 |
[26:55] | but if we want to survive, we have to give Lydia over now. | 但如果我们想生存下去,我们现在必须把莉迪亚交出来 |
[26:58] | No. | 不 |
[26:59] | Lydia’s not going anywhere | 莉迪亚哪里也不去 |
[27:01] | because I have a plan to get us all out, | 因为我有一个计划,可以让我们都出去 |
[27:03] | but for it to work, I need you to trust me. | 但要想成功,我需要你信任我 |
[27:05] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 是的,这不可能发生 |
[27:07] | Okay, we don’t want to turn Lydia over, | 好吧,我们不想让莉迪亚翻身 |
[27:09] | but Taylor’s right. I know. | 但泰勒是对的 – 我知道 |
[27:11] | And the truth is, I was ashamed of being in the Arañas, | 而事实是,我为自己在阿拉尼亚斯感到羞愧 |
[27:15] | and I was afraid if I told you the truth about my past | 我担心如果我告诉你关于我过去的真相 |
[27:18] | that you would stop trusting me. | 你会停止信任我 |
[27:20] | I thought there was too much at stake | 我认为让我开诚布公地告诉你 |
[27:22] | for me to be honest about who I really am. | 我到底是谁有太多的风险 |
[27:28] | But it was lying about my past | 但那是对我的过去撒谎 |
[27:32] | and keeping you in the dark that lost your trust. | 并把你们蒙在鼓里,失去了你们的信任 |
[27:38] | So I’m done hiding. | 所以我已经不再躲藏 |
[27:49] | I am the light meta in those photos, | 我就是那些照片中的光能力变种人 |
[27:52] | and I’ve never really told anyone that before. | 而且我以前从未真正告诉过任何人 |
[27:56] | You were the one who’s always helping the Flash? | 你是那个一直在帮助闪电侠的人? |
[27:58] | The one saving people? | 那个拯救人们的人? |
[28:07] | And right now, I’m going to save us. | 而现在,我将拯救我们 |
[28:11] | All you have to do is trust me. | 你所要做的就是相信我 |
[28:15] | Look, Allegra’s the real deal. | 听着,阿莱格拉是真正的高手 |
[28:17] | If she says she has a plan, then I’m in. | 如果她说她有一个计划,那么我就会加入 |
[28:21] | All in. | 全投入 |
[28:22] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:26] | So… | 所以… |
[28:28] | who’s with me? | 谁和我一起? |
[28:48] | This is a photo kinetic energy shield. | 这是一个光动能防护罩 |
[28:50] | It’ll take time to split the bonds. | 分割它需要时间 |
[28:52] | Not if we have the right weapon. | 如果我们有正确的武器就不用了 |
[28:55] | Give me your ammo. | 把你的弹药给我 |
[29:08] | And now we do. | 而现在我们有了 |
[29:25] | This is gonna be fun. | 这将会很有趣 |
[29:31] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[29:37] | Easy, ladies. | 放松,女士们 |
[29:40] | We can all still walk out of here without a sunburn. | 我们都可以在没有晒伤的情况下走出这里 |
[29:43] | We made you a real nice offer, Garcia. | 我们给了你一个非常好的提议,加西亚 |
[29:46] | Give up the girl and live. | 放弃那个女孩,活下去 |
[29:48] | Yeah, and then when you slink back into the shadows, | 是嘛,然后你们溜回阴影里 |
[29:51] | every other body you drop makes CCC Media responsible. | 你们杀死的每一个受害者都让中城公民报媒体承担 |
[29:54] | Not happening. | 不可能 |
[30:01] | Hurry, she’s buying us time! | 快点,她在为我们争取时间! |
[30:03] | Camera and sound are up. How’s the transmitter coming? | 摄像机和音响都已启动,发射器怎么样了? |
[30:06] | I just need to reset the encoder. | 我只是需要重新设置编码器 |
[30:08] | Well, reset faster! | 好吧,重新设置得更快些! |
[30:09] | If this crazy plan of hers doesn’t work | 如果她的这个疯狂计划不成功的话 |
[30:11] | It will. We just need to trust Allegra. | 会的,我们只需要相信阿莱格拉 |
[31:54] | Nice trick, | 这招不错 |
[31:56] | but I can feel how hard it is for you | 但我能感觉到你有多难受 |
[31:58] | to maintain so much power. | 以维持这么强的能力 |
[32:04] | Because you can’t beat me, Garcia. | 因为你打不过我,加西亚 |
[32:07] | I’m not trying to. | 我没有在尝试打过你 |
[32:10] | This is a Central City Citizen Media Special Report. | 这是中心城市公民媒体的特别报道 |
[32:13] | We’re here today with a very brave young woman | 我们今天在这里采访一位非常勇敢的年轻女性 |
[32:16] | who’s ready to come forward and talk about | 她愿意站出来谈一谈 |
[32:18] | the gang activity in Keystone City. | 契石城的帮派活动 |
[32:20] | Lydia Sanchez, | 莉迪亚桑切斯 |
[32:22] | can you tell us about a group called the Arañas? | 你能告诉我们阿拉尼亚斯帮的情况吗? |
[32:26] | I’ve been living in fear | 我一直生活在恐惧中 |
[32:29] | of the Arañas for a long time, | 阿拉尼亚斯成员在很长一段时间内都是如此 |
[32:32] | and even when I agreed to do this interview, | 甚至当我同意做这个采访的时候 |
[32:35] | I I didn’t want to show my face at first, | 我一开始并不想露面 |
[32:38] | but now I realize, | 但现在我意识到 |
[32:42] | they’re the ones who should be afraid | 他们才是应该害怕的人 |
[32:45] | because we’re the ones dragging them into the light, | 因为是我们把他们拖入光明 |
[32:47] | so to all the girls out there struggling | 所以对所有在外面挣扎着想 |
[32:50] | to break free of their control, | 挣脱他们的控制的女孩们来说 |
[32:52] | look at me. | 看着我 |
[32:55] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[32:58] | So can you. | 你也可以 |
[33:00] | And who’s running this gang? | 那么谁在管理这个团伙呢? |
[33:03] | Their names are Millie Rawlins | 她们的名字是米莉罗林斯 |
[33:04] | and Kimiyo Hoshi. | 和公世星 |
[33:08] | That interview is going out live | 这个采访正在现场直播 |
[33:11] | to millions of people across the city. | 向全市数以百万计的人开放 |
[33:14] | If either of you try to go after Lydia again | 如果你们中的任何一个人想再去找莉迪亚的话 |
[33:18] | or anyone on my staff, | 或我的工作人员中的任何人 |
[33:20] | the whole world will know it was you. | 全世界都会知道那是你们 |
[33:24] | You can go now. | 你们现在可以走了 |
[33:28] | This isn’t over. Bring it on, bitch. | 这还没有结束 – 随便你,婊子 |
[33:47] | A Mr. Runk showed me the damage outside, | 一位叫朗克的先生给我看了外面的损坏情况 |
[33:50] | and it looks like you two had a rough night. | 而且看起来你们两个度过了一个艰难的夜晚 |
[33:52] | How are the both of you still alive? | 你们两个人怎么都还活着? |
[33:57] | I guess we’re just lucky. | 我想我们只是很幸运 |
[33:59] | Well, Hoshi and Rawlins’ luck is about to run out. | 好吧,星和罗林斯的运气即将耗尽 |
[34:02] | I’ve got APBs out for both of them across the whole state, | 我已经在全州范围内发出了对他们两人的全境通告 |
[34:05] | and the information you provided helped us | 而你提供的信息帮助我们 |
[34:07] | freeze their accounts and seize their assets, | 冻结了他们的账户,扣押了他们的资产 |
[34:10] | which means the Arañas are out of business. | 这意味着阿拉尼亚斯已经破产了 |
[34:13] | Do you mind if I ask you a few more questions at the station? | 你介意我在警局再问你几个问题吗? |
[34:16] | Lydia, I think, was trying to catch a bus. | 莉迪亚,我想,正想赶上一辆巴士 |
[34:20] | Not anymore. | 不用了 |
[34:30] | 20 million views and counting. | 两千万次浏览,并在不断增加 |
[34:34] | This is our biggest story yet. | 这是我们迄今为止最大的故事 |
[34:36] | Wow. | 哇 |
[34:40] | Guys… | 伙计们… |
[34:42] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:44] | I owe you, | 我欠你们的 |
[34:47] | which is why look, if you need to expose | 这就是为什么…如果你需要揭露 |
[34:51] | the truth about me, I get it. | 关于我的真相,我明白的 |
[34:55] | Allegra, you reminded us today | 阿莱格拉,你今天提醒了我们 |
[34:57] | of the oldest rule in the book. | 书中最古老的规则 |
[34:59] | Always protect your sources and each other. | 始终保护你的消息来源和相互之间 |
[35:05] | We’re gonna keep your secret, too, | 我们也会保守你的秘密 |
[35:08] | for as long as you want us to. Thank you. | 只要你希望我们这样做 – 谢谢你 |
[35:12] | Hey, did you put a call in | 嘿,你有没有打过电话给 |
[35:14] | to the Keystone PD commissioner to get a comment on the Arañas? | 契石城警局专员要一个对于她们的评价? |
[35:16] | Already did. | 当然 |
[35:18] | Let’s hit our old contacts at McCulloch Tech. | 让我们再联系下我们在麦库洛赫技术公司的老熟人 |
[35:21] | Guys, it’s, like, 4:00 A.M. | 伙计们,现在是凌晨4点 |
[35:24] | Yeah, that’s what the coffee’s for. | 是的,这就是咖啡的作用 |
[35:26] | Plus, we need to get a follow up out. | 另外,我们需要把后续工作做出来 |
[35:28] | Right after I call my babysitter. | 就在我给我的保姆打电话之后 |
[35:30] | Probably gonna charge me a fortune for this. | 可能会为此向我收取一大笔钱 |
[35:36] | You’re not gonna join them? Seriously? | 你不打算加入他们?真的吗? |
[35:40] | You’re not firing me for, you know, everything? | 你不会因为…今天那些事而开除我吧? |
[35:44] | You were trying to save the lives of your co workers, | 你是为了拯救你的同事的生命 |
[35:48] | so no. | 所以不会 |
[35:50] | Plus, you’re a great investigative reporter. | 另外,你是一个伟大的调查记者 |
[35:56] | Thanks for keeping us safe today, boss. | 谢谢你今天保护我们的安全,老板 |
[36:02] | Hey, those photos of me and Flash, | 嘿,我和闪电侠的那些照片 |
[36:06] | where did you find them? | 你在哪里找到它们的? |
[36:08] | Chirper. It’s not that hard, really. | 狗仔队,这并不难,真的 |
[36:13] | Allegra, I know you’re not hiding from us anymore, | 阿莱格拉,我知道你不再躲着我们了 |
[36:17] | but how long can you hide from the rest of the world? | 但你能躲避世界其他地方多久? |
[36:30] | Man, you should’ve seen her last night. | 伙计,你应该看看她昨天晚上的样子 |
[36:32] | She totally crushed the leadership game. | 她完全粉碎了领导力游戏 |
[36:34] | I’m talking I’m talking Janeway meets meets AOC | 我在说我在说詹韦遇到了AOC |
[36:38] | meets meets Angela Davis type leadership, like. | 遇到安吉拉-戴维斯式的领导,如 |
[36:41] | Well, I don’t know about Janeway, but | 好吧,我不知道詹韦的情况,但 |
[36:44] | no, it was really nice to just be myself, | 不,只做自己真的很好 |
[36:49] | feel like I didn’t have to hide. | 感觉我没有必要隐藏 |
[36:52] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[36:54] | You really stepped up, both of you. | 你们俩真的挺身而出 |
[36:56] | And if Hoshi or Rawlins make any more moves, | 而如果星或罗林斯再有任何动作 |
[36:58] | obviously, I’ve got your back. Thanks. | 显然,我会支援你们的 – 谢谢 |
[37:00] | So how’d it go on Lian Yu? | 那么炼狱的情况如何? |
[37:03] | Did you find any answers on the speedster? | 你找到了关于高速能力者的任何答案吗? |
[37:06] | Not exactly. | 并非如此 |
[37:08] | I I did find some perspective. | 我我确实找到了一些观点 |
[37:13] | Incoming video message. | 传入的视频信息 |
[37:16] | Hey, guys. | 嘿,伙计们 |
[37:18] | I wish I could’ve come back to S.T.A.R. Labs | 我希望我可以回到星城实验室 |
[37:21] | to tell you all this in person, | 来亲自告诉你这一切 |
[37:23] | but I can’t go back there. Not yet. | 但我不能回到那里,现在还不行 |
[37:26] | Barry, when you left my apartment, | 巴里,当你离开我的公寓 |
[37:29] | I wasn’t sure how to feel, | 我不知道该作何感想 |
[37:32] | and the truth is, I’m still not. | 而事实是,我仍然没有 |
[37:36] | I just know it hurts. | 我只知道它很痛 |
[37:41] | So I’m gonna go away for a little while. | 所以我打算离开一段时间 |
[37:44] | I’m gonna stay with Carla for real this time. | 这次我打算真的和卡拉在一起 |
[37:49] | I just need some space to think, | 我只是需要一些空间来思考 |
[37:53] | and I don’t know when I’ll be ready to come back, | 而且我不知道我什么时候能准备好回来 |
[37:56] | so, until then, | 所以,在那之前 |
[38:00] | just know that I love you all. | 只知道我爱你们所有人 |
[38:05] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会好起来吗? |
[38:09] | Yeah, I think she is. | 是的,我认为她会的 |
[38:33] | That’s something you don’t see every day, | 这是你不可能每天都看到的 |
[38:34] | someone returning the tech they stole. | 有人归还他们偷来的技术 |
[38:40] | Listen, hey, I just want to talk to you. | 听着,嘿,我只是想和你谈谈 |
[38:48] | Listen, I | 听着,我 |
[38:53] | I just have some questions. | 我只是有一些问题 |
[39:28] | I can run at the speed of sound, but you | 我可以以音速奔跑,但你 |
[39:31] | Can run a lot faster than that. | 可以跑得比这快得多 |
[39:33] | Look, the point is, you can’t outrun me. | 听着,重点是,你跑不过我 |
[39:34] | So why don’t you just tell me who you are | 所以你为什么不直接告诉我你是谁? |
[39:36] | and what’s really going on? | 以及真正发生了什么? |
[39:37] | Look, I’m not a super villain. | 听着,我不是一个超级恶棍 |
[39:38] | That fire was an accident. I know. | 那场火灾是个意外 – 我知道 |
[39:41] | But you risked people’s lives to steal a battery. | 但你冒着人们的生命危险去偷一个电池 |
[39:43] | And I’m so sorry about that. | 我对此感到非常抱歉 |
[39:45] | I’m not a natural speedster like you. | 我不像你那样是个天生的高速能力者 |
[39:50] | That’s why you’ve been so hard to trace. | 这就是为什么你一直都很难追踪 |
[39:52] | Your speed’s temporary. Exactly. | 你的速度是暂时的 – 正是如此 |
[39:53] | You see, my… | 是这样的,我的… |
[39:56] | associate and I found a way to generate | 我和我的同事找到了一种方法来生成 |
[39:59] | my own speed source. | 我自己的速度来源 |
[40:00] | I’m still trying to work out the kinks, | 我还在努力解决这个问题 |
[40:02] | so the effects only last a few minutes. | 所以效果只持续几分钟 |
[40:04] | I thought maybe the battery could help extend the window, | 我想也许电池可以帮助延长窗口 |
[40:06] | and I figured why spend another four years | 我想为什么要再花四年时间 |
[40:08] | calibrating sodium nitrate cells | 校准硝酸钠电池 |
[40:09] | when I could just borrow the one I’d already made? | 当我可以借用我之前已经做好的那个的时候? |
[40:15] | I designed the original Newton Battery | 我设计了最初的牛顿电池 |
[40:17] | when I was a young engineer working here at IVO. | 当我还是一个在伊沃这里工作的年轻工程师时 |
[40:21] | The Newton Battery was invented by Meena Dhawan. | 牛顿电池是由米娜达万发明的 |
[40:33] | It’s Dr. Meena Dhawan, actually. | 其实是米娜达万博士 |
[40:37] | You you’re the CEO of Fast Track Labs. | 你是快速追踪实验室的CEO |
[40:40] | Your book, “Quantum Gravity and the Universe,” | 你的书 “量子引力和宇宙” |
[40:42] | I’ve I’ve read it three times. | 我已经我已经读了三遍 |
[40:44] | You’re a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[40:46] | That’s surprising and very flattering. | 这很令人惊讶,也很让人高兴 |
[40:51] | Unfortunately, this genius intellect | 不幸的是,这个天才的智力 |
[40:54] | hasn’t been any help in mastering these new abilities. | 在掌握这些新能力方面没有任何帮助 |
[40:57] | That’s why I’ve been trying to take a low profile, | 这就是为什么我一直在努力保持低调 |
[41:00] | running trials with my team. | 与我的团队一起运行试验 |
[41:01] | The truth is… | 事实是… |
[41:04] | I just want to use my gifts to help people. | 我只想用我的天赋来帮助人们 |
[41:06] | Well, I’m glad to hear that. | 嗯,我很高兴听到这个消息 |
[41:11] | I when I first got my speed, I… | 我第一次得到我的速度时,我… |
[41:14] | I had a mentor, | 我有一个导师 |
[41:16] | someone to coach me on how to use my powers, | 有人来指导我如何使用我的力量 |
[41:20] | so if you’re interested. | 因此,如果你有兴趣… |
[41:23] | You’d really do that for me? | 你真的愿意教我? |
[41:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:33] | I promise you won’t regret this. | 我保证你不会后悔 |
[42:02] | Greg, move your head. | 格雷格,移动你的头 |