时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | To understand what I’m about to tell you, | 要理解我将要告诉你的事情 |
[00:05] | there is something you need to remember. | 有一件事你需要记住 |
[00:08] | In every atom, there is a perfect balance | 在每个原子中,质子和电子之间 |
[00:11] | of protons and electrons. | 都有一个完美的平衡 |
[00:14] | But it’s those negative particles | 但正是这些负的粒子 |
[00:16] | that let an atom grow. | 让原子成长 |
[00:20] | My name is Dr. Meena Dhawan, | 我的名字是米娜达万博士 |
[00:22] | and for the next three minutes and 52 seconds, | 在接下来的3分52秒内 |
[00:25] | I’m the fastest woman alive. | 我是当今世上最快的女人 |
[00:31] | Oh, my gosh. Did you see that? | 哦,我的天啊,你看到了吗? |
[00:35] | I just hit 300 meters per second. | 我刚刚达到每秒300米 |
[00:37] | That’s your best time yet. Now see if you can keep up. | 这是你目前最好的成绩,现在看看你是否能跟上 |
[00:43] | Come on! Come on, Meena. | 加油!加油,米娜 |
[00:54] | Ahh! Ah! | 啊!啊! |
[01:00] | I’m so sorry. What just happened? | 我很抱歉,刚刚发生了什么? |
[01:02] | You created your own lightning bolt again. | 你又创造了你自己的闪电 |
[01:04] | Something I couldn’t do for months | 我刚得到能力的前几个月 |
[01:05] | when I first got my speed. | 我都还不会这一招 |
[01:07] | I I didn’t mean to do it, | 我不是有意这样做的 |
[01:08] | I was just frustrated I couldn’t catch up, | 我只是很沮丧,无法追上你 |
[01:09] | and then it just happened. | 然后它就发生了 |
[01:14] | I’ve never seen artificial lightning interact | 我从来没有见过人造闪电 |
[01:16] | with organic lightning like this before. | 像这样与天然闪电发生反应 |
[01:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:21] | That’s disturbing. | 这很令人不安 |
[01:23] | We should we should go over your biometrics, | 我们应该…我们应该检查一下你的身体 |
[01:25] | make sure everything else is within normal parameters. | 确保其他一切都还正常 |
[01:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:29] | I I can’t, I have to head back to the lab. | 我不能,我必须回到实验室 |
[01:33] | My speed is running out. | 我的速度已经不多了 |
[01:36] | Okay, tomorrow. 10:00 a.m. | 好吧,那明天,上午10点? |
[01:38] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[02:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:07] | I just need to make a little deposit, | 我需要存一点款 |
[02:10] | it’s in here somewhere. | 它就在这里的某个地方 |
[02:13] | I have this new client who decides to pay me in cash. | 我有一个新客户决定用现金付款 |
[02:16] | What year is it? | 现在是哪一年? |
[02:19] | Got it. There we go, all right. | 找到了,就是这个 |
[02:23] | Everybody, on the ground! | 所有人,趴下! |
[02:25] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[02:27] | Move! | 马上! |
[02:28] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[02:30] | You cash in the bag. | 你,把钱装进袋子里 |
[02:33] | Don’t even think about hitting the alarm. | 别想着按警报 |
[02:38] | Hey, teacup! | 嘿,茶杯头! |
[02:40] | You trying to be a hero? | 你想逞英雄吗? |
[02:41] | I | 我 |
[02:47] | Are you for real? Get down, lady! | 认真的?趴下,女士! |
[02:57] | What part of “Get down on the ground” | “趴在地上”的哪一部分 |
[02:58] | don’t you understand? Let’s go! | 你不明白?赶紧的! |
[03:01] | If you don’t get on the ground, I swear to God, lady. | 如果你不趴在地上,我向上帝发誓,女士 |
[03:04] | Three, two, one. | 三、二、一 |
[03:14] | Ah ah ah | 啊啊啊 |
[03:16] | No. | 不要 |
[03:19] | Ah! Ah! | 啊!啊!啊!啊 |
[03:27] | What am I doing here? | 我在这里做什么? |
[03:31] | I should have been an engineer. | 我应该成为一名工程师 |
[03:35] | I just wanna go home. No voodoo. Please, no voodoo. | 我只想回家,别对我下咒,求你了 |
[03:39] | Oh! | 啊! |
[03:44] | CCPD! Stay where you are! | 中城警局!待在原地别动! |
[04:02] | Fiery Frances Sumner. | 我的天哪 |
[04:04] | Still, according to Gideon, your empathic capacity | 根据吉迪恩的检测,你的移情能力 |
[04:09] | is up 1,000 percent. | 涨了十倍 |
[04:11] | Your brain just got supercharged. | 你的大脑刚刚得到了快充 |
[04:13] | Usually, when I sense a wave of fear and panic, | 通常情况下,当我感觉到一波恐惧和惊慌 |
[04:17] | it just hits me like a train. | 它就像一列火车一样冲击我 |
[04:19] | Like when we fought Blockbuster? | 就像我们与重磅炸弹作战时一样? |
[04:20] | Exactly, except this time when my powers kicked in, | 是的,但是这次我的能力启动时 |
[04:23] | I barely broke a sweat. | 我连汗都没出 |
[04:26] | Which is all very badass, but is anyone else | 这太棒了,但有人跟我一样 |
[04:30] | wondering how the heck this happened? | 想知道这到底是怎么发生的吗? |
[04:32] | Well, I mean, I don’t know. | 嗯,我是说,我不知道 |
[04:34] | My powers have changed before, like when Jenna was born. | 我的能力以前也发生过变化,比如珍娜出生的时候 |
[04:37] | Maybe it’s just natural. | 也许这只是自然现象 |
[04:40] | It’s possible, but let’s run some more tests | 这是有可能的,但让我们再做一些测试 |
[04:43] | just to make sure. | 只是为了确保 |
[04:46] | Barry? Hm? | 巴里? – 嗯? |
[04:48] | I can feel a massive wave of concern wash over you. | 我能感觉到一股巨大的担忧冲向你 |
[04:52] | You’re worried about something. It’s way more than just me. | 你在担心什么,不仅仅是关于我 |
[04:56] | It’s the new speedster I’m training, Meena Dhawan. | 是我正在训练的新高速能力者,米娜达万 |
[05:01] | During our last training session, | 在我们的最后一次培训课程中 |
[05:03] | I got struck by her artificial lightning. | 我被她的人造闪电击中了 |
[05:06] | Now, it was an accident, but when it hit me, | 这是一个意外,但当它击中我时 |
[05:09] | it collided with my lightning and it set off | 它与我的闪电相撞,引发了 |
[05:11] | some kind of a biokinetic chemical reaction. | 某种生物动力学的化学反应 |
[05:14] | Okay, accidental attacks, artificial speed. | 好吧,意外攻击,人造速度 |
[05:19] | Is she about to go all Spock Flash? | 她是不是要变成之前那个镜像宇宙的闪电侠了? |
[05:21] | No, I don’t think so. | 不,我不这么认为 |
[05:23] | I mean, Meena did find a way to generate | 我的意思是,米娜确实找到了一种方法来产生 |
[05:24] | her own speed source artificially, | 她自己的人造速度来源 |
[05:26] | but it’s not affecting her like it did me. | 但她并没有像之前的我那样被影响 |
[05:29] | I mean, her emotions seem fine. | 我的意思是,她的情绪似乎很好 |
[05:30] | So it’s just her powers that are funky. | 所以只是她的能力很古怪 |
[05:33] | Well, maybe you should throw ’em over | 好吧,也许你应该过去 |
[05:34] | to Fast Track Labs, take a peek at the generator? | 快速追踪实验室,看一看速度制造机? |
[05:36] | See how her speed machine really works. | 看看她的速度机器到底是如何工作的 |
[05:43] | Barry Allen? | 巴里艾伦? |
[05:45] | Yeah. Sorry to keep you waiting. | 是的 – 对不起,让你久等了 |
[05:47] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[05:49] | How can I help you? Yeah, actually, | 我有什么可以帮到你? – 是的,实际上 |
[05:51] | I am here on behalf of a mutual friend | 我是代表一个共同的朋友来的 |
[05:56] | who likes to run fast. | 一个喜欢奔跑的人 |
[06:00] | Oh. Yes. | 哦,好的 |
[06:02] | Our friend was hoping I could take a look | 我们的朋友希望我可以看一看 |
[06:05] | at your your special project. | 您的特殊项目 |
[06:08] | He thinks it’d be a good idea to get a second set of eyes | 他认为再找个人看看是个好主意 |
[06:11] | on this, just to make sure everything’s safe. | 只是为了确保一切安全 |
[06:16] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[06:18] | And he’s right. | 而且他是对的 |
[06:21] | I could use another scientific eye on all this right now. | 可以有另一个科学家的角度来看看那玩意 |
[06:25] | Okay. Follow me. | 好的 – 跟着我 |
[06:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:31] | There she is, my pride and joy. | 她在那里,我的骄傲和喜悦 |
[06:36] | Wow. | 哇 |
[06:38] | Is that an oscillation chamber? | 那是一个震荡室吗? |
[06:40] | It’s a biometric lightning | 是一个生物闪电 |
[06:42] | oscillation chamber, technically. | 震荡室,实际上 |
[06:44] | We call it the B.L.O.C. | 我们一般叫它BLOC |
[06:46] | It’s built with quantum computing | 它是用量子计算 |
[06:47] | to remotely harness lightning | 把地球上层 |
[06:48] | from the Earth’s upper atmosphere | 大气中的雷电 |
[06:50] | and turn it into artificial speed. | 转化为人工速度实现的 |
[06:53] | This equipment is decades ahead of any other lab. | 这种设备比其他任何实验室都要领先几十年 |
[06:58] | Oh. Including yours, I hope? | 哦,包括你的,是吗? |
[07:02] | I can’t take full credit for all this innovation. | 我不能完全归功于所有这些创新 |
[07:05] | Sure, I can handle the physics, | 当然,我可以处理物理学问题 |
[07:07] | but my colleague is more familiar | 但我的同事更熟悉 |
[07:10] | with the nuts and bolts. | 螺母和螺栓 |
[07:12] | Ah, there he is. | 啊,他在这里 |
[07:25] | Barry Allen, | 巴里艾伦 |
[07:27] | meet the man who built this machine. | 这位就是建造这台机器的人 |
[07:30] | Eobard Thawne. | 艾尔伯德思旺 |
[07:33] | Nice to meet you, Barry Allen. | 很高兴见到你,巴里艾伦 |
[07:44] | Eobard Thawne. | 艾尔伯德思旺 |
[07:47] | Nice to meet you, Barry Allen. | 很高兴见到你,巴里艾伦 |
[07:55] | Thawne. | 思旺 |
[07:56] | I’m Chief of Engineering here at Fast Track Laboratories. | 我是快速通道实验室的工程主管 |
[08:00] | Eobard, here, is our only employee who knows | 在项目完成前,这位艾尔伯德 |
[08:02] | the truth about this project while I’m still perfecting it. | 是这里唯一知道这个项目真相的人 |
[08:05] | And Barry here is a friend of The Flash. | 而这位巴里是闪电侠的一个朋友 |
[08:09] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[08:11] | Yeah, you know The Flash, don’t you? | 是的,你知道闪电侠,对吗? |
[08:15] | No, I Do you two | 不… – 我是说你们两个 |
[08:18] | Have you met before? | 你们以前见过面吗? |
[08:23] | You go to hell! | 你下地狱去吧! |
[08:24] | You’re taking both of us there! | 你要带我们两个人去那里! |
[08:26] | Now who’s the villain, Flash? | 现在谁是反派,闪电侠? |
[08:29] | Now who’s the villain? | 现在谁是反派? |
[08:32] | No. I mean, I don’t I don’t think so. | 不,我的意思是,我不,我不认为 |
[08:35] | But my memory is a little hazy. Yeah, um, | 但我的记忆有点模糊了 – 是的,嗯 |
[08:39] | Eobard suffers from a rare form of retrograde amnesia. | 艾尔伯德患有一种罕见的逆行性失忆症 |
[08:43] | You’re kidding. I just | 你在开玩笑 – 我只是 |
[08:45] | I have trouble accessing memories | 在获取与我的个人生活有关的 |
[08:47] | connected to my personal life, you know. | 记忆方面有困难 |
[08:49] | Anything over a year ago, all I get are occasional flashes. | 一年多前的任何事情,我只能看到偶尔的闪现 |
[08:54] | Excuse me. Mm hmm. | 请原谅我 – 嗯,嗯 |
[08:56] | Hey, Avery. | 嘿,艾沃瑞… |
[09:05] | I’m supposed to believe you don’t remember | 我应该相信你不记得了 |
[09:07] | who you are or where you’re from? | 你是谁,你来自哪里? |
[09:11] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到底在这里做什么? |
[09:13] | Why’d you build this thing? | 你为什么要建造这个东西? |
[09:15] | Because Meena asked me to, I | 因为米娜玛要求我这样做的,我 |
[09:20] | Her lightning is like nothing I’ve ever seen before, | 她的闪电是我以前从未见过的 |
[09:22] | I guess that’s your doing, isn’t it? | 我想那是你做的,不是吗? |
[09:24] | I assure you the B.L.O.C. is perfectly safe. | 我向你保证,BLOC是完全安全的 |
[09:26] | But you aren’t. | 但你不是 |
[09:29] | What the hell do you want from me? | 你到底想从我这里得到什么? |
[09:30] | I’m sorry, I have no idea why you’re | 我很抱歉,我不知道你为什么 |
[09:32] | so upset with somebody you just met | 对刚认识的人如此不满 |
[09:34] | Stop, stop. | 别,别 |
[09:37] | I’ve known you all my life. | 我认识你一辈子了 |
[09:41] | You’re the Reverse Flash. | 你是逆闪 |
[09:43] | Look, Allen… | 听着,艾伦… |
[09:46] | I have no idea what you’re talking about | 我不知道你在说什么,以及 |
[09:48] | or why you think I’m a murderous speedster | 为什么你认为我是一个杀人不眨眼的恶棍 |
[09:50] | Because you are! No. | 因为你就是! – 不是 |
[09:52] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[09:55] | Now, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[09:57] | I have work to do. | 我还有工作要做 |
[10:06] | Chester, has A.R.G.U.S. posted any security alerts? | 切斯特,天眼会有没有发布任何安全警报? |
[10:09] | Uh, no. | 呃,没有 |
[10:13] | Is everything okay, boss? | 一切都好吗,老板? |
[10:15] | No, I just saw Thawne. | 不太好,我刚刚看到思旺了 |
[10:16] | What? How did he escape? | 什么,他是怎么逃出来的? |
[10:19] | I don’t know. But he’s using his original face again, | 我不知道,但他又在用他原来的脸 |
[10:21] | the one he had before he killed Harrison Wells. | 是他在杀死哈里森威尔斯之前的那个脸 |
[10:23] | Okay, how is that even possible? | 这怎么可能呢? |
[10:24] | And how the frack did he end up working at Fast Track Labs? | 他怎么会在快速追踪实验室工作? |
[10:26] | I don’t know that either, but I’m gonna find out. | 我也不知道,但我要去了解一下 |
[10:30] | I can’t hire you, Mr. Thawne. | 我不能雇用你,思旺先生 |
[10:32] | This resume is a joke. | 这份简历简直是个笑话 |
[10:34] | Well, nobody’s perfect. | 嗯,没有人是完美的 |
[10:37] | Wow. You really are something. | 哇,你真的很了不起 |
[10:42] | You know, after the 11 other interviews I had today, | 你知道,在我今天的其他11次面试之后 |
[10:45] | I’m starting to think all this is just, | 我开始认为这一切只是 |
[10:47] | like, a huge waste of time. | 一个巨大的时间浪费 |
[10:50] | I mean, seriously, you call this a resume? | 我的意思是,说真的,你把这叫做简历? |
[10:55] | Am I boring you? | 我让你厌烦了吗? |
[10:59] | When calculating quantum static in genetic speed, | 当计算遗传速度的量子性质时 |
[11:05] | you have to account for the tachyons. | 你必须要考虑到超光子的问题 |
[11:16] | I have been working on this for months. | 我已经想了几个月 |
[11:21] | No one’s even come close. | 甚至没有人接近过 |
[11:23] | Well, the other candidates were idiots. | 好吧,其他候选人都是白痴 |
[11:26] | I’m not. | 而我不是 |
[11:28] | Which is how I can tell, you’re trying to create a speedster. | 所以我看得出来,你在试图创造一个高速能力者 |
[11:34] | I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[11:51] | How are you still here? | 你怎么还在这里? |
[11:53] | Well… | 嗯… |
[11:56] | I wanna see how this ends. | 我想看看这个结局 |
[11:57] | Don’t screw with me! | 别耍我! |
[11:59] | How did you get your speed back? | 你是如何恢复你的速度的? |
[12:01] | I didn’t? Stop lying! | 我没有啊? – 别再撒谎了! |
[12:04] | I saw you, five minutes ago, 1,000 miles from here wearing | 我看到你了,5分钟前,在一千英里外的地方 |
[12:07] | your original face, pretending you didn’t remember me. | 还是你原来的脸,假装你不记得我 |
[12:10] | So, who is he? | 那么,他是谁? |
[12:12] | A version of you from your past? | 过去的其中一个你? |
[12:15] | Answer me! | 回答我! |
[12:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:19] | And I don’t care. | 我也不在乎 |
[12:20] | Don’t you get it? | 你不明白吗? |
[12:23] | You took my speed. | 你拿走了我的速度 |
[12:24] | There’s no other versions of me out there, | 外面没有其他版本的我 |
[12:26] | no other tricks up my sleeve. | 我的袖子里没有其他的招数了 |
[12:28] | You took everything from me. | 你从我这里拿走了一切 |
[12:32] | So, why don’t you just leave me alone? | 那么,求求你放过我吧? |
[12:36] | When you were nearly erased during Armageddon, | 当你在大末日期间几乎被抹去 |
[12:40] | it erased your past didn’t it? | 它抹去了你的过去,不是吗? |
[12:43] | Which means he must be from another timeline. | 这意味着他一定是来自另一条时间线 |
[12:46] | Like when I created Flashpoint, there was another Thawne. | 就像我创造闪点的时候,有另一个思旺 |
[12:48] | I need you to kill my mother. | 我需要你杀了我母亲 |
[12:50] | With pleasure. | 很乐意帮忙 |
[12:52] | The only way to fix things was to let him go. | 解决问题的唯一办法是让他离开 |
[12:54] | When you fought with the Legends, | 当你与明日传奇们战斗时 |
[12:56] | he tried to keep himself from getting erased, | 他努力使自己不被抹去 |
[12:57] | but Black Flash caught up to him. | 但黑闪追上了他 |
[13:01] | I guess he didn’t finish the job. Here’s a suggestion: | 我猜他没有完成工作,这里有一个建议 |
[13:05] | Why don’t you go bother him? | 你为什么不去打扰他呢? |
[13:15] | The other Thawne built this. | 另一个思旺建造了这个 |
[13:16] | Does that mean anything to you? | 这对你有什么意义吗? |
[13:18] | He didn’t build that, that’s mine. | 那不是他建的,是我的 |
[13:21] | That’s my biometric lightning oscillation chamber | 这是我的生物闪电震荡室 |
[13:24] | that I built two centuries from now, | 我在两个世纪后设计的 |
[13:26] | when I was a younger man to see if I could | 当我还是个年轻人的时候,想试试能否 |
[13:28] | become a speedster like you. | 成为一个像你一样的高速能力者 |
[13:30] | It worked. But not the way I intended. | 它成功了 – 但不是我想要的方式 |
[13:33] | Has it tapped into the negative speed force? | 它有没有挖掘出负神速力? |
[13:35] | Ahh! | 啊! |
[13:38] | That’s why Meena’s powers are so erratic. | 这就是为什么米娜的力量如此不稳定 |
[13:41] | They’re not artificial, they’re negative. | 它们不是人为的,是负的 |
[13:44] | I’ve seen what that kind of force can do. | 我见过那种力量能做什么 |
[13:46] | Who’s Meena? Dr. Meena Dhawan, | 谁是米娜? – 米娜达万博士 |
[13:48] | she’s the one that’s using the B.L.O.C. | 她才是使用BLOC的人 |
[13:49] | Never heard of her. | 从未听说过她 |
[13:50] | And guess what? Neither has history. | 你猜怎么着?历史上也没有 |
[13:53] | So, I guess your new adversary made sure that | 所以,我猜你的新对手确保了 |
[13:55] | this Dr. Meena Dhawan never sees the future. | 这位米娜达万博士从未看到过未来 |
[13:59] | Because if she keeps using that device, | 因为如果她继续使用那个装置 |
[14:02] | the negative speed force will start to alter her personality. | 负神速力将开始改变她的个性 |
[14:06] | It’ll destroy her. | 这将摧毁她 |
[14:08] | Not if. | 别说如果了 |
[14:10] | When. | 应该问还有多久 |
[14:12] | There’s one thing you should know about us Thawnes, | 关于我们思旺们,有一件事你应该知道 |
[14:15] | Allen, no matter when we exist, | 艾伦,无论我们存在什么时间 |
[14:18] | no matter what our memories are, | 不管我们的记忆是什么 |
[14:22] | we only look out for ourselves. | 我们只为自己着想 |
[14:25] | So whatever this new guy’s endgame, | 所以不管这个新家伙的算盘是什么 |
[14:29] | he’ll sacrifice every pawn on the board | 他会牺牲棋盘上的每一个棋子 |
[14:32] | to get what he wants. | 以获得他想要的东西 |
[14:33] | Not if I stop him before he has a chance. | 如果我在他有机会之前阻止他,就不会了 |
[14:40] | Well. | 好吧 |
[14:44] | Just when I thought this day couldn’t get | 我还以为这一天不会再发生 |
[14:46] | any more interesting. | 任何更有趣的事情了 |
[14:49] | Oh, John? | 哦,约翰? |
[14:52] | You can come out now. | 你现在可以出来了 |
[15:08] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[15:10] | Last time I saw you, you were still | 我上次见到你时,你还在 |
[15:12] | pretending you needed a wheelchair. | 假装你需要一辆轮椅 |
[15:15] | Last time I saw you, your friend Oliver Queen | 我最后一次见到你,你的朋友奥利弗奎恩 |
[15:19] | was still alive. | 仍旧活着 |
[15:24] | So what do you want, John? | 那么你想要什么,约翰? |
[15:26] | For the past two years, I’ve covered every corner | 在过去的两年里,我去过了这地球的 |
[15:30] | of this Earth… | 每一个角落… |
[15:34] | and I still can’t get this damn thing to open up again. | 而我仍然无法让这个该死的东西再次打开 |
[15:41] | But I believe you can. | 但我相信你可以 |
[15:44] | This cube fell out of the sky and dropped into my lap. | 这个立方体从天而降,掉在我的脚边 |
[15:48] | Before I could see what was inside, it shut itself. | 在我能看到里面的东西之前,它就自己关上了 |
[15:52] | I’ve had friends examine every inch of it. | 我让朋友检查过它 |
[15:54] | I can’t get it open. | 打不开 |
[15:56] | Ah, damn it. | 啊,该死 |
[15:57] | Got that same line from A.R.G.U.S. | 天眼会跟我说了完全一样的话 |
[16:00] | And all they could tell me is that it’s knowledge | 而他们只能告诉我这里面是知识 |
[16:03] | that’s beyond any current human understanding | 超越人类目前的理解 |
[16:07] | and that it can transport matter. | 而且,它可以运输物质 |
[16:10] | So, when I heard from Lyla you were here, I | 所以,当我从莱拉那里听说你在这里时,我… |
[16:12] | You thought some 23rd century ingenuity might help. | 你认为一些23世纪的独创性可能会有帮助 |
[16:15] | Good call. | 想的挺好 |
[16:17] | Why not just have Lyla give it to me herself? | 为什么不直接让莱拉自己给我? |
[16:21] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[16:23] | Trouble in paradise. | 天堂里的麻烦 |
[16:26] | Trying to open this box… | 试图打开这个盒子… |
[16:30] | I’ve had to spend a lot of time away from home, | 我不得不花很多时间离开家 |
[16:33] | away from my kids. | 远离我的孩子 |
[16:34] | But you just can’t leave the box behind, can you? | 但你就是不能把盒子留下,对吗? |
[16:37] | Even when this thing is away from me, | 即使这东西远离我 |
[16:40] | I can still feel it in my mind… | 我仍然可以在我的脑海中感受到它… |
[16:42] | Worlds await. Pulling me closer. | 世界在等待… – 把我拉近 |
[16:45] | Ahh! Worlds await. | 啊! – 世界在等待… |
[16:47] | Worlds await. Worlds await. | 世界在等待… 世界在等待… |
[16:50] | And the more I fight it, the louder | 我越是抗争,声音越大 |
[16:52] | I hear its call, but I have to know what it is. | 我听到它的召唤,但我必须知道它是什么 |
[16:54] | I I have to know what these damn voices want from me. | 我必须知道这该死的声音想从我这里得到什么 |
[16:59] | Well. | 好吧 |
[17:01] | You’ve come to the right place. | 你来到了正确的地方 |
[17:03] | I’ve seen transmatter technology like that before, | 我以前见过这样的透射体技术 |
[17:05] | forged at the Orrery of Worlds | 锻造于世界之塔的奥瑞尔 |
[17:07] | with the power to travel across realities. | 拥有穿越现实的力量 |
[17:12] | So, yeah. I’ll help you. | 所以,是的,我会帮助你的 |
[17:15] | On one condition. | 有一个条件 |
[17:17] | That when you open up that box again, John… | 当你再次打开那个盒子时,约翰… |
[17:23] | I get to see what’s inside. | 我也要看到里面 |
[17:26] | Chester, Allegra, I’m headed back to Central City, | 切斯特,阿莱格拉,我正赶回中城 |
[17:29] | I need you to find who’s still inside Fast Track Labs. | 我需要你找到还在快速追踪实验室里的人 |
[17:33] | Pretty cleared up for the night, | 晚上已经很清闲了 |
[17:35] | just two heat signatures inside. | 只是里面有两个热信号 |
[17:37] | Meena and Thawne. What’s the 4 1 1, boss? | 米娜和思旺 – 情况怎么样,老板? |
[17:40] | I think it’s the Thawne from Flashpoint, | 我认为是闪点中的思旺 |
[17:42] | now he’s pumping Meena with negative speed. | 他想用负神速力抽干米娜 |
[17:43] | If you need backup No, it’s too dangerous. | 如果你需要支援… – 不,这太危险了 |
[17:46] | I don’t know why he’s doing this, | 我不知道他为什么要这样做 |
[17:47] | but I won’t let anyone get hurt. | 但我不会让任何人受到伤害 |
[17:49] | Artificial speed saturation at zero. | 人工速度饱和度为零 |
[17:52] | Ready for infusion. Doc. | 准备输液 – 医生 |
[17:55] | You set the oscillation levels at 52 million joules, | 你把震荡水平设定为5200万焦耳 |
[17:58] | that is more speed than you have ever absorbed before. | 这比你以前吸收的速度更快 |
[18:02] | Are you sure The Flash would want you to do this? | 你确定闪电侠会希望你这样做吗? |
[18:05] | He’s why I’m doing this. | 他就是我这么做的原因 |
[18:07] | I hurt him this morning when my speed started to run out | 今早当我的速度开始耗尽时,我伤害了他 |
[18:09] | I I need to make it last longer. | 我需要让它持续更长的时间 |
[18:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:18] | Powering the chamber. | 正在启动BLOC |
[18:21] | Activating electrostatic fins. | 激活静电鳍 |
[18:26] | Ready for biometric absorption. | 准备进行生物吸收 |
[18:32] | Meena, stop! | 米娜,停下! |
[18:36] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[18:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[18:40] | Flash, I know what happened today, | 闪电侠,我知道今天发生了什么 |
[18:42] | and I know how to fix it. | 而且我知道如何修复它 |
[18:44] | No, you don’t. | 不,你不知道 |
[18:45] | I know why you attacked me. | 我知道你为什么攻击我 |
[18:47] | It’s because your speed is connected | 这是因为你的速度是连接到 |
[18:49] | to the negative speed force. Wha | 负神速力的 – 什么 |
[18:51] | It’s an extra dimensional power source | 那是一个外维度的动力源 |
[18:52] | fueled by rage and hate. | 使用愤怒和仇恨作为燃料 |
[18:54] | The B.L.O.C. is fueled by lightning | 生物闪电震荡室以来自高层大气的 |
[18:55] | from the upper atmosphere. | 闪电做为燃料 |
[18:57] | We’ve run the numbers a thousand times. | 我们已经计算过无数次了 |
[18:59] | Then your math’s wrong. | 那么你的算数就错了 |
[19:00] | Or you’re a damn liar. | 或者你是一个该死的骗子 |
[19:02] | Eobard? What is he talking about? | 艾尔伯德?他在说什么呢? |
[19:05] | I’m talking about who he really is. | 我说的是他的真实身份 |
[19:07] | The Eobard Thawne that I know, no matter what body he’s in | 我所认识的艾尔伯德思旺,无论他在什么身体里 |
[19:10] | in or what timeline he comes from, | 亦或他来自哪个时间线 |
[19:12] | he’s always the same person. | 他总是同一个人 |
[19:14] | A psychotic murderer… Please don’t hurt me. | 一个神经质的杀人犯… – 请不要伤害我 |
[19:17] | Known as the Reverse Flash. | 被称为”逆闪” |
[19:20] | I didn’t do anything to you or anyone else, | 我没有对你或其他任何人做任何事 |
[19:23] | why can’t you understand that? | 你为什么不明白呢? |
[19:24] | I’m done listening to you. Whatever you’re trying | 我已经不听你的了,无论你想 |
[19:26] | to do to her, it ends now. | 对她做什么,现在都结束了 |
[19:28] | You’re making a huge mistake. | 你犯了一个巨大的错误 |
[19:29] | No, I’m taking you to Iron Heights, | 不,我要带你到铁山监狱 |
[19:31] | which is letting you off easy. | 这就算是放过你了 |
[19:33] | Leave him alone! | 别搞他了! |
[19:36] | Meena don’t! | 米娜不要! |
[19:39] | Oh, no. Her brainwaves are altering. | 哦,不,她的脑电波正在发生改变 |
[19:41] | It’s too much power! | 功率太高了! |
[20:19] | Speed. | 速度 |
[20:21] | Need. More. Speed. | 需要…更多…速度 |
[20:55] | Time to get faster. | 是时候变得更快了 |
[21:09] | These cubes appear to people at a crossroads, | 这些立方体出现在处于十字路口 |
[21:12] | at a turning point in their lives, | 或是处于人生转折点的人周围 |
[21:15] | so when the cube first opened, | 因此,当你第一次打开时 |
[21:16] | what was going through your mind? | 你心里是怎么想的? |
[21:19] | I just buried Oliver. | 那时候刚刚埋葬了奥利弗 |
[21:22] | We were moving the kids to Metropolis. | 我们要把孩子们转移到大都会 |
[21:24] | You were starting a new life, you were in control | 你开始了新的生活,几年来 |
[21:26] | of your destiny for the first time in years, | 你的命运第一次由自己控制 |
[21:28] | that is why the cube chose you, for that sense of purpose. | 这就是为什么它选择了你,为了这种目的感 |
[21:33] | Then why did it close? | 那么它为什么要关闭呢? |
[21:35] | Because you weren’t ready to accept its power yet. | 因为你还没有准备好接受它的力量 |
[21:38] | Really, the only question John, is… | 真的,唯一的问题是,约翰… |
[21:42] | are you ready now? | 你现在准备好了吗? |
[21:50] | I am. | 我准备好了 |
[21:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:54] | Then put yourself in that headspace again. | 然后让自己再次进入那个头脑空间 |
[21:58] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[22:01] | Think of what your future could be. | 想一想你的未来可能是什么 |
[22:05] | All the light you could bring into this world. | 你能带给这个世界的所有光亮 |
[22:14] | All the cosmic odysseys that await. | 所有在等待你的宇宙奥德赛 |
[22:21] | No one can know my secret. | 没有人可以知道我的秘密 |
[22:24] | Don’t come between those folks and their gold. | 不要夹在那些人和他们的黄金之间 |
[22:27] | Sir, we are quite sure you will bring them | 先生,我们非常确信你会把他们带 |
[22:28] | back to justice. | 回到正义中 |
[22:29] | Look at them all, | 看看这所有的 |
[22:31] | all those lives you could lead. | 你可以过的这些生活 |
[22:34] | Do it, John. Do it. | 喝吧,约翰,喝下去 |
[22:36] | Drink of the Bleed Mandrakk hid within the cube. | 喝下立方体里面的嗜血曼德拉科 |
[22:39] | Feel its power. Break through the source wall, | 感受它的力量,突破源墙 |
[22:42] | for when you break through that wall, | 当你冲破那堵墙的时候 |
[22:44] | all those worlds that await will be yours. | 所有那些等待的世界都将是你的 |
[22:48] | This universe is far bigger than any of us. | 这个宇宙远比我们任何人都大 |
[22:53] | I will dare to imagine. | 我将敢于想象 |
[23:02] | No. I don’t want this. | 不,我不想要这个 |
[23:06] | I don’t want any of this! | 我不想要这些! |
[23:09] | Do you hear me? The answer’s no! | 你听到我的话了吗?我拒绝! |
[23:17] | No! No! | 不!不!不! |
[23:19] | What have you done? Do you know what you’ve done? | 你做了什么?你知道你做了什么吗? |
[23:22] | I do. | 我知道 |
[23:25] | I finally do. | 我终于做到了 |
[23:30] | I saw a thousand lives I could lead. | 我看到我可以过的一千种生活 |
[23:35] | But not one of them led me back to my family. | 但是没有任何一个可以带我回到我的家庭 |
[23:38] | I was meant to see inside that cube! | 我想看到那个立方体的内部! |
[23:42] | To find a way out of this hell hole! | 来找到一条离开这个地狱之洞的路方法! |
[23:46] | I guess it’s a good thing the cube | 我想那立方体没有选择你 |
[23:47] | didn’t choose you, huh? | 是个好事,是吧 |
[23:53] | You’re not special. | 你并不特别 |
[23:57] | You’re not someone important. | 你不是什么重要人物 |
[24:00] | This was your last chance to be someone powerful. | 这是你成为强大人物的最后机会 |
[24:04] | But I am someone special. | 但我是一个特别的人 |
[24:10] | Now I realize. | 现在我明白了 |
[24:12] | The cube was trying to make me someone else, something else. | 这个立方体试图让我成为另一个人,另一种东西 |
[24:20] | And it even tricked me into believing that | 它甚至欺骗我,让我相信 |
[24:22] | somehow I wanted it, too, but… | 我也想这样,但是… |
[24:28] | I don’t. | 我并不想 |
[24:32] | Because there is no power in the universe | 因为宇宙中没有任何力量 |
[24:36] | more powerful than the love I have for my family. | 比我对我的家人的爱更强 |
[24:51] | But I suppose a man like you wouldn’t understand that. | 但我想你这样的人是不会明白的 |
[24:56] | Because if it came down to a choice between | 因为如果要在宇宙的命运 |
[24:59] | some cosmic destiny, or… | 和作为一个 |
[25:03] | being a father, a husband… | 父亲和丈夫之间选择 |
[25:09] | There’s really no choice at all. | 完全没有悬念 |
[25:29] | Hey, Lyla. | 嘿,莱拉 |
[25:31] | Hey, baby. | 嘿,宝贝 |
[25:32] | No, no, I didn’t see Barry this time, | 不,不,这次我没有看到巴里 |
[25:34] | I think he has a lot on his plate. | 我认为他有很多事情要做 |
[25:38] | Yeah, you’re right, we do have a lot to talk about. | 是的,你是对的,我们确实有很多要谈的 |
[25:43] | I’m coming home. | 我要回家了 |
[26:05] | Chester. | 切斯特 |
[26:06] | Meena’s negative lightning pulse just cancelled | 米娜的负闪电脉冲刚刚又 |
[26:08] | out my speed again, just like this morning. | 抵消了我的速度,就像今天早上一样 |
[26:09] | Chester? | 切斯特? |
[26:11] | Meena. Where is she? | 米娜,她在哪里? |
[26:15] | She’s gone. | 她已经走了 |
[26:17] | This is what you wanted all along, isn’t it? | 这就是你一直以来想要的,不是吗? |
[26:19] | For the negative speed force to corrupt her? | 为了让负神速力腐蚀她? |
[26:21] | Why would I want that? | 我为什么要这样做呢? |
[26:24] | I didn’t even know the negative speed force | 在今天之前,我甚至不知道 |
[26:27] | existed before today! | 负神速力的存在! |
[26:31] | She protected you from me, why would she do that? | 她在我面前保护你,她为什么要这样做? |
[26:34] | Because she loves me. | 因为她爱我 |
[26:36] | You idiot! | 你这个白痴! |
[26:39] | And I love her. | 而且我爱她 |
[26:42] | More than anything. | 我最爱她了 |
[26:47] | When I lost my memories, | 当我失去记忆的时候 |
[26:49] | I had a singular focus in my life. | 我的生活只有一个单一的重点 |
[26:51] | Somehow, some way, I was going to be a speedster, | 我无论如何要成为一名高速能力者 |
[26:55] | and then I met Meena. | 然后我遇到了米娜 |
[27:00] | Everything changed. | 一切都变了 |
[27:03] | I know this sounds strange, but I think I’m supposed to | 我知道这听起来很奇怪,但我认为我应该 |
[27:06] | be a speedster, I | 之前是个高速能力者,我 |
[27:07] | I think that’s why, despite all the holes in my brain, | 我想这就是为什么尽管我的脑子里有很多漏洞 |
[27:09] | I can see the B.L.O.C. crystal clear. | 但我却可以清楚地看到BLOC |
[27:12] | I think I’m meant to use it. | 我想我是要注定用它的 |
[27:14] | So you you wanna be like Flash, be a superhero? | 所以你想成为像闪电侠那样的超级英雄? |
[27:18] | I wanna be bigger than a superhero, | 我想成为比超级英雄更伟大的人 |
[27:21] | I wanna I wanna recharge power grids, | 我想…我想给电网充电 |
[27:23] | I wanna reverse tornadoes before they destroy | 我想在龙卷风摧毁城市和城镇 |
[27:27] | cities and towns, I wanna end famine, end war. | 之前扭转它们,我想结束饥荒,结束战争 |
[27:29] | I want to save the world. | 我想拯救世界 |
[27:34] | But it wasn’t meant to be. | 但并不是这样的 |
[27:36] | I’d already fallen in love with Meena when we discovered | 我早已爱上了她,后来我们发现 |
[27:38] | her machine could only work for one person. | 米娜的机器只能单人使用 |
[27:41] | This isn’t right. | 这不对吧 |
[27:44] | But that wasn’t the worst part. | 但这还不是最糟糕的部分 |
[27:47] | Meena had a heart condition, | 米娜有心脏病 |
[27:49] | and one night, she went into cardiac arrest. | 有一天晚上,她出现了心脏骤停 |
[27:53] | Meena Meena! | 米娜米娜! |
[27:55] | No! | 不! |
[27:57] | There was only one way to save her. | 只有一个办法可以救她 |
[28:18] | You gave up your dream. | 你放弃了你的梦想 |
[28:22] | Your chance to save the world. | 你有机会拯救世界 |
[28:25] | You are my world. | 你就是我的世界 |
[28:33] | So, please. | 所以,拜托了 |
[28:35] | Even if I was this monster somehow, | 即使我在某个世界线上是这个怪物 |
[28:39] | or in another life, don’t hold my sins against her. | 拜托你不要拿我的罪孽来对付她 |
[28:45] | I am begging you. | 我恳求你 |
[28:49] | Save her. | 救救她 |
[28:52] | The Thawne I know has haunted my life since I was just a kid. | 我认识的思旺从我还是个孩子时就一直困扰着我 |
[28:57] | He’s killed people I care for. | 他杀了我关心的人 |
[29:01] | He deserves to rot. | 他应该腐烂 |
[29:04] | He could never put someone else’s needs before his. | 他永远不可能把别人的需求放在自己的需求之前 |
[29:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:13] | You’re not the man I thought you were. | 你不是我想象中的那个人 |
[29:17] | You’re someone better. | 你是一个更好的人 |
[29:27] | My speed’s back. | 我的速度回来了 |
[29:29] | Flash! Flash, are you there? | 闪电侠!闪电侠,你在吗? |
[29:31] | Yeah, I hear you. What’s happening? | 是的,我听到了,发生什么事了? |
[29:33] | Okay, Meena’s attacking power junctions all over the city. | 好吧,米娜在攻击整个城市的电源接口 |
[29:37] | Why would Meena need electricity? | 为什么米娜会需要电? |
[29:40] | Her speed is supposed to be temporary. | 她的速度应该是暂时的 |
[29:42] | If Meena runs out of speed, the negative speed force | 如果米娜的速度用完了,负神速力 |
[29:45] | will lose its grip on her. | 将失去对她的控制 |
[29:47] | It’s making her absorb electricity | 它在促使她吸收电力 |
[29:49] | to make more speed and maintain control. | 以获得更多的速度和保持控制 |
[29:52] | If that’s the case, then she’s gonna look | 如果是这样的话,那么她就会去找 |
[29:53] | for the largest power source possible. | 尽可能大的电源 |
[29:57] | The Keystone Cleveland Dam. | 契石城克利夫兰大坝 |
[30:08] | Time to get faster. | 是时候变得更快 |
[30:29] | Speed. Unlimited speed. | 速度,无限的速度 |
[30:40] | Meena, I don’t wanna hurt you, | 米娜,我不想伤害你 |
[30:43] | but you’re not in control of yourself right now, | 但你现在还不能控制自己 |
[30:45] | and if this dam breaks, thousands of people could die. | 如果这个大坝破裂,成千上万的人可能会死亡 |
[30:48] | Then let them. | 那就让他们去死吧 |
[30:55] | Guys, she’s right behind me. Are you in position? | 伙计们,她就在我后面,你们到位了吗? |
[30:58] | Almost. | 快了 |
[30:59] | Everyone okay back there? | 后面的人都还好吗? |
[31:00] | I just hacked into Meena’s speed gauge. | 我刚刚黑进了米娜的速度表 |
[31:02] | Her saturation is already under 40%, it’s working. | 她的饱和度已经低于40%,这很有效 |
[31:06] | If Flash can keep her running for another 119 seconds, | 如果闪电侠能让她再跑119秒 |
[31:09] | she’ll burn off the rest of her speed. | 她会用完剩下的速度 |
[31:39] | Ah. | 啊 |
[31:41] | Meena? | 米娜? |
[31:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[31:54] | Ah! | 啊! |
[32:01] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[32:03] | Can you hear me, Flash? | 你能听到我吗,闪电侠? |
[32:05] | She just summoned power directly | 她刚刚直接从负神速力 |
[32:07] | from the negative speed force. | 召唤出了闪电 |
[32:10] | It cancelled out The Flash’s power. | 抵消了闪电侠的能力 |
[32:21] | How pathetic. | 多么可悲 |
[32:23] | Avatar of the Speed Force | 神速力的代言人 |
[32:26] | dying on his back. | 死在神速力的背上 |
[32:32] | Meena! Stop! | 米娜!停下! |
[32:36] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这样做 |
[32:37] | Please, please, you have to stop this. | 拜托,拜托,你必须停止这样做 |
[32:39] | The Meena you knew is gone. | 你所认识的米娜已经不在了 |
[32:43] | Lost in the electrostatic pits of your precious machine. | 迷失在你宝贵的机器的静电坑里 |
[32:49] | I know you’re still there. | 我知道你还在那里 |
[32:51] | I can feel you, locked away inside, please. | 我可以感觉到你,被锁在里面,拜托 |
[32:55] | Meena, come back to me. | 米娜,回到我身边 |
[32:56] | You’re wasting your time. | 你这是在浪费时间 |
[33:04] | This is who I am now. | 这就是我现在的身份 |
[33:07] | And killing The Flash is my purpose. | 而杀死闪电侠是我的目的 |
[33:11] | No, no, it isn’t! | 不,不,不是这样的! |
[33:13] | Perhaps I should kill you first. | 也许我应该先杀了你 |
[33:17] | Go ahead. | 杀吧 |
[33:19] | Because I’d rather die right here, right now than lose you. | 因为我宁愿死在这,也不愿失去你 |
[33:26] | I know the real you! | 我知道真正的你! |
[33:28] | You’re the genius who stumped every lab tech in Central City. | 你是那个让中城所有实验室技术员都感到困惑的天才 |
[33:31] | We have to account for the tachyons. | 我们必须对超光子进行解释 |
[33:34] | The health conscious partner | 一位注重健康的合作伙伴 |
[33:35] | who never let me have a cheeseburger! | 从来没有让我吃过奶酪汉堡! |
[33:37] | Don’t tell anybody. | 不要告诉任何人 |
[33:39] | The hero who taught me to put others before myself. | 教会我把别人放在自己之前的英雄 |
[33:43] | And that Meena, she would never be able | 而那个米娜,她永远不会 |
[33:46] | to do something like this. | 做这样的事情 |
[33:50] | I love you, Meena. | 我爱你,米娜 |
[33:52] | The chamber’s ready, but only one of us can use it. | 震荡室准备好了,但我们中只有一人能使用它 |
[33:56] | I am begging you. Please. | 我恳求你,求你了 |
[33:59] | I want to save the world. | 我想拯救世界 |
[34:03] | I wanna save the world, too. | 我也想拯救世界 |
[34:08] | You are my world. | 你是我的世界 |
[34:10] | No! | 不! |
[34:12] | I can’t lose you. I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你,我不能失去你 |
[34:15] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:17] | Come back to me. Come back to me. | 回到我身边,回到我身边 |
[34:21] | You should go first. | 你应该先试试 |
[34:31] | Eobard? Oh, God. | 艾尔伯德?哦,天哪 |
[34:37] | Flash. Are you okay? | 闪电侠,你还好吗? |
[34:39] | Yeah, I will be. | 是的,我会的 |
[34:41] | So will they. | 他们也会 |
[34:45] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[34:47] | No. | 不 |
[34:49] | You saved me. | 是你救了我 |
[35:00] | Okay, well. My speed has finally worn off. | 好吧,好吧,我的速度终于消失了 |
[35:03] | And so are the effects the negative speed force | 负神速力对你大脑的影响 |
[35:05] | had on your brain. | 也没了 |
[35:07] | I know that your experiment | 我知道,你的实验 |
[35:09] | didn’t exactly go as planned, | 没有完全按计划进行 |
[35:11] | but this is one seriously dope lab. | 但这实验室也太酷了 |
[35:17] | How do you feel now? | 你现在感觉如何? |
[35:18] | Well, I finally feel like myself again, | 我终于又感觉到自己的存在了 |
[35:22] | and I am so sorry I didn’t listen to you, Flash. | 我很抱歉我没有听你的话,闪电侠 |
[35:27] | We built the B.L.O.C. so we could help people. | 我们建立了BLOC,以便我们能够帮助人们 |
[35:30] | But, if we can’t use it without me turning | 但是,如果我们使用它的代价是 |
[35:32] | into a super villain Then it’s not worth the risk. | 变成一个超级大反派 – 那么就不值得冒险 |
[35:35] | Especially if we don’t even know how we tapped into | 特别是如果我们甚至不知道我们是如何挖掘 |
[35:37] | the negative speed force to begin with. | 到了负神速力 |
[35:39] | Right. | 对 |
[35:40] | What if there was a way around it? | 如果有一种方法可以解决这个问题呢? |
[35:43] | Whenever I start to feel like I’m in over my head, | 每当我开始觉得自己陷入困境的时候 |
[35:45] | I think about the person I love most. | 我会想我最爱的人 |
[35:49] | She helps guide me home, like a lightning rod. | 她帮助引导我回家,像一根避雷针 |
[35:54] | Just like tonight, when the negative speed force | 就像今晚,当负神速力 |
[35:56] | corrupted you Eobard brought me back. | 腐蚀了你… – 艾尔伯德把我带了回来 |
[36:01] | So, you think that our bond | 所以,你认为我们之间的联系 |
[36:04] | could help me control my powers? | 可以帮助我控制我的力量? |
[36:06] | It would take some tinkering with the B.L.O.C., | 这将需要对BLOC进行一些修补 |
[36:08] | but if Eobard’s your lightning rod, | 但如果艾尔伯德是你的避雷针 |
[36:12] | there’s nothing you can’t accomplish together. | 没有什么是你们不能一起完成的 |
[36:16] | Well, should we take a look at the instruction manual? | 那么,我们是否应该看一下说明书呢? |
[36:19] | Oh, I thought you’d never ask. | 哦,我以为你不会问 |
[36:25] | Mm, sorry to interrupt the sniffers. | 嗯,对不起,打断了谈情说爱 |
[36:27] | When you said that, Flashpoint Thawne came back, | 当你说闪点思旺回来的时候 |
[36:30] | I reached out to a mutual friend to gather some intel. | 我联系了一个共同的朋友,收集一些情报 |
[36:33] | He just left a message. | 他刚刚留了言 |
[36:38] | Chester, hey. | 切斯特,嘿 |
[36:39] | Sorry it took me so long to to get back to | 对不起,我花了这么长时间才回到… |
[36:41] | The Quincy P. Runk Institute is having a minor infestation | 昆西P朗克研究所有一个来自 |
[36:44] | of serpent creatures from the Morlaidh dimension. | 莫莱德维度的蛇形生物的小问题 |
[36:46] | It’s under control. I think. | 都在掌握之中 |
[36:48] | As for your question, I was out having retirement drinks | 至于你的问题,我之前在外跟内特一起 |
[36:51] | with Nate, and turns out the Legends had | 喝退休酒,结果发现明日传奇中的人 |
[36:53] | their own encounter with Reverse Flash this year. | 今年有与逆闪的遭遇 |
[36:55] | Yeah, apparently the Time Wraiths | 是的,显然,是时间恶灵 |
[36:57] | saved him from Black Flash. | 从黑闪手中救了他 |
[36:59] | My powers stripped, I was re educated and assigned | 我的能力被剥夺,我被“重新教育”并被分配到 |
[37:03] | here to protect this fixed point. | 这里来保护这个时间固定点 |
[37:05] | As penance for your past crimes. | 作为对你过去罪行的忏悔 |
[37:07] | Believe it or not, Sarah, I came to see their point. | 信不信由你,萨拉,我终于明白了他们的观点 |
[37:10] | That history cannot and should not be changed. | 历史不能也不应该被改变 |
[37:15] | Thawne spent years protecting the timeline. | 思旺花了多年时间保护时间线 |
[37:16] | Thawne! It’s yours now. | 思旺! – 它现在是你的了 |
[37:19] | Until he died helping the Legends. | 直到他在帮助明日传奇们的过程中死去 |
[37:21] | Pretty tragic twist, huh? | 很悲惨的转折,是吧? |
[37:22] | Whoops! | 啊哦! |
[37:25] | Just another serpent loose, so, | 只是另一条蛇松动了,所以 |
[37:27] | I just gotta grab my sword | 我去拿一下我的剑 |
[37:28] | And it’s over here. | 在这边 |
[37:30] | Wait, if Thawne from Flashpoint became a hero, | 等等,如果闪点中的思旺成为英雄 |
[37:34] | but then died, how could he be here? | 但后来死了,他怎么会在这里? |
[37:36] | Maybe when he sacrificed himself | 也许当他牺牲自己的时候 |
[37:38] | the Time Wraiths saved his life again, brought him here. | 时间恶灵再次救了他的命,把他带到了这里 |
[37:42] | To Meena? | 带给米娜? |
[37:44] | Guys, I know it sounds crazy but, | 伙计们,我知道这听起来很疯狂,但是 |
[37:46] | however it happened, I think we’re lucky it did. | 不管它是如何发生的,我认为我们很幸运 |
[37:51] | So are they. | 他们也很幸运 |
[37:53] | Plus, we could always use another hero around here. | 此外,我们不会拒绝再来个英雄 |
[38:00] | Stop! | 停下! |
[38:02] | You think I’m playing with you, huh? | 你认为这是在玩吗,嗯? |
[38:04] | Gimme the purse! | 把钱包给我! |
[38:12] | What’s happening to me? | 我是怎么了? |
[38:18] | Ahh! Ahh! | 啊!啊! |
[38:31] | Wh what | 发生什么… |
[38:34] | Now that’s more like it. | 现在这才像话 |
[38:48] | Mark? Yes. | 马克? – 是的 |
[38:50] | Are you in my apartment? | 你在我的公寓里吗? |
[38:52] | Yes. Where the hell are you? | 是的,你到底在哪里? |
[38:54] | With my mom. I needed to get out of there. | 和我妈妈一起,我需要离开那里 |
[38:57] | Clear my head. | 清理我的头脑 |
[38:59] | Then do that and get your ass back here. | 那就做吧,然后回来 |
[39:01] | Okay? I was looking at our data again last night. | 好吗?我昨晚又看了看我们的数据 |
[39:04] | It all clicked for me. | 我想通了 |
[39:07] | Caitlin, I know how to bring Frost back. | 凯特琳,我知道如何把冰霜带回来了 |
[39:10] | We can’t. Not now. Plus, Barry took the Mirror Gun. | 我们不能,另外,巴里拿走了镜像枪 |
[39:15] | I’m sorry, Mark, but it’s over. | 我很抱歉,马克,但它已经结束了 |
[39:18] | We don’t need the gun. Not for what we’re gonna do. | 我们不需要枪,我们要做的事不需要 |
[39:25] | I just need you. | 我只需要你 |
[39:42] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[39:45] | My speed is my life. | 我的速度就是我的生命 |
[39:49] | I wonder what face I’ll be wearing next time we meet. | 我想知道下次我们见面时我将以什么面目出现 |
[39:53] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[39:55] | And I’m just getting started! | 而我才刚刚开始! |
[39:59] | Everything you are is because of me! What did you do? | 你的一切都因我而起!你做了什么? |
[40:03] | I got faster. Didn’t you? | 我变得更快了,你没有吗? |
[40:06] | Your precious Speed Force cannot help you now, | 你宝贵的神速力现在无法帮助你 |
[40:09] | because in this timeline, | 因为在这条时间线上 |
[40:11] | Iris chose me. | 艾瑞斯选择了我 |
[40:12] | I’ve won. | 我已经赢了 |
[40:15] | There is no trace of the negative speed force | 你的身体里面 |
[40:18] | left in your body. | 没有负神速力的痕迹 |
[40:19] | You took my life! | 你夺走了我的生命! |
[40:21] | And left me in hell. | 而把我留在了地狱 |
[40:26] | We’ve been looking for you, Eobard. | 我们一直在找你,艾尔伯德 |
[40:31] | The man with no past. | 没有过去的人 |
[40:35] | The anomaly. | 异常的人 |
[40:38] | You were invisible to us until the light from | 我们一直找不到你,直到那个该死的立方体 |
[40:42] | that damn cube showed us where to find you. | 发出的光告诉我们在哪里可以找到你 |
[40:49] | Well. Good for me. | 好吧,对我来说是好事 |
[40:53] | Now, who are you and… | 那么,你是谁…以及 |
[40:58] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[41:02] | I guess you could say I’m an old friend, | 我想你可以说我是一个老朋友 |
[41:07] | and a new one, all rolled up in one. | 又或是一个新的,都一样 |
[41:14] | ‘Cause that’s how I roll. | 因为这就是我的性质 |
[41:17] | And as for why I’m here | 至于我为什么在这里 |
[41:27] | It’s time to fulfil your destiny. | 现在是履行你的命运的时候了 |
[41:57] | Greg, move your head. | 格雷格,移动你的头 |