时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[00:05] | Prepare to die, Klamulon scum! | 准备受死吧,克拉木龙的渣渣! |
[00:08] | The USS Engager is about to crash the mode | 美国海军参与者号即将要 |
[00:10] | on your asses. | 把你打的落花流水 |
[00:11] | How do I turn this on? | 我如何开启这个? |
[00:15] | Oh, cool! | 哦,太酷了! |
[00:17] | Okay, all right. Here we go. | 好了,好了,我们开始吧 |
[00:19] | Oh, come on, why do I have to be the squid clam warriors? | 哦,拜托,为什么我一定要做乌贼蛤蜊的勇士? |
[00:22] | Because you’re the enemy, and I’m the hero. | 因为你是敌人,而我是英雄 |
[00:24] | Okay? That’s how this works. | 好吗?这玩意就是这样玩的 |
[00:25] | Now, raise your shields because I’m ranked top ten | 现在,举起你们的盾牌,因为我的排名 |
[00:27] | on the global leaderboards, | 在全球排行榜上是前十 |
[00:28] | and you’re about to get your butt kicked. | 而你就要被踢出局了 |
[00:30] | Hey, hey! | 嘿,嘿! |
[00:33] | That’s my ship! That’s my global ranking! | 那是我的船!那是我的全球排名! |
[00:35] | No, no, no, no. | 不,不,不,不,不 |
[00:37] | Go, go, go. Go somewhere. | 滚啊!滚去别的地方 |
[00:39] | You hate this game. Not anymore. | 你讨厌这个游戏 – 现在不讨厌了 |
[00:44] | Oh, crap, uh… | 哦,糟了,呃… |
[00:47] | Hi, Bart. | 嗨,巴特 |
[00:49] | Oh, Mom, it’s crazy you called. | 哦,妈妈,你打电话来真是疯了 |
[00:52] | I was just pulling an all nighter | 我刚刚通宵达旦地复习 |
[00:53] | studying for this midterm. | 为了这次期中考试 |
[00:54] | Yeah, no, you weren’t. | 不,你没有 |
[00:55] | Yeah. No, I wasn’t. | 是的,不,我没有 |
[00:56] | Never try to fool someone | 永远不要试图欺骗一个 |
[00:58] | who’s won two Pulitzers. | 曾获得两次普利策奖的人呢 |
[00:59] | Look, Nora, I’m glad I have you. | 听着,诺拉,我很高兴有你在 |
[01:00] | Your last story did so well | 你上次的故事写得很好 |
[01:02] | that I would like you to write a follow up piece. | 我希望你能写一篇后续的文章 |
[01:05] | Yeah, sure. When’s the deadline? | 是的,当然,最后期限是什么时候? |
[01:07] | Uh, if you could get something to me | 呃,如果你能在… |
[01:11] | Mom, Mom? | 妈妈,妈妈? |
[01:13] | Yeah, that looked like more than just bad service. | 这看起来不仅仅是信号不好 |
[01:20] | Bart? | 巴特? |
[01:22] | Nora, is that really you? | 诺拉,那真的是你吗? |
[01:23] | Uh, sis, | 呃,姐姐 |
[01:27] | is it just me, or does Mom look really young? | 是我的问题,还是妈妈看起来真的很年轻? |
[01:32] | Oh, shrap. | 哦,糟糕 |
[01:55] | Mom, what’s the last thing you remember? | 妈妈,你记得的最后一件事是什么? |
[01:57] | I was in my office with Taylor. | 我和泰勒在我的办公室里 |
[02:00] | Then I got lost in the timestream. | 然后我在时间流中迷失了方向 |
[02:02] | Guys, I need to talk to your dad about what happened. | 伙计们,我需要和你们的爸爸谈谈所发生的事情 |
[02:04] | Oh, Dad’s off world with Uncle Jay. | 哦,爸爸和杰叔叔现在不在地球 |
[02:06] | But past Dad is still looking for Mom. | 但过去的爸爸仍然在寻找妈妈 |
[02:08] | I know he’s gonna figure this out. | 我想他一定会搞清楚的 |
[02:11] | We should really get you back to 2022. | 我们真的应该让你回到2022年 |
[02:24] | Wait, what was that? Why can’t you run back in time? | 等等,那是什么?为什么你不能跑回过去? |
[02:26] | I’ve seen those particles before. | 我以前见过这些颗粒 |
[02:29] | Mom, I think this Still Force is keeping you here. | 妈妈,我想是静滞力让你留在这里 |
[02:31] | Why would Deon do that? | 迪昂为什么要这么做? |
[02:32] | Aah! Mom! | 啊!妈妈! |
[02:34] | No. No, it’s gone. | 不,不,我没事了 |
[02:36] | I’m okay. No, you’re not. | 我很好 – 不,你不好 |
[02:38] | Sis, what are we supposed to do? | 姐姐,我们应该怎么做? |
[02:40] | We don’t even know what this time sickness stuff is, | 我们甚至不知道这个时间病是什么 |
[02:41] | let alone how to cure it. | 更不用说如何治愈它了 |
[02:42] | Or how Mom got infected in the first place. | 或者妈妈一开始是怎么被感染的了 |
[02:51] | I know this is a big step. | 我知道这是一个很大的进步 |
[02:53] | Yeah, I’ll say. | 是的,我也觉得 |
[02:56] | Now, that that’s a superhero. | 这才像个超级英雄 |
[03:01] | Are you sure I, like, need to wear this? | 你确定我…一定要穿这个? |
[03:03] | Maybe we’re moving too fast. | 是不是有点太快了 |
[03:05] | These suits monitor our vitals | 这衣服可以监测我们的生命体征 |
[03:08] | and allow us to communicate with each other. | 并使我们能够相互沟通 |
[03:09] | That keeps us safe just in case something happens. | 可以保证我们的安全,以防发生意外 |
[03:14] | Like my connection to the Negative Speed Force? | 比如我与负神速力的联系? |
[03:16] | I know you can handle this, and I will be there with you | 我知道你能处理好的,我将和你在一起 |
[03:19] | every step of the way. | 无论何时何地 |
[03:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[03:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:27] | Yeah. Let’s get back to training. | 是的,让我们回到训练中来 |
[03:40] | You’re at Mach 1.7. | 你的速度是1.7马赫 |
[03:44] | 1.78. | 1.78马赫 |
[03:45] | Wow, that’s double her last recorded speed. | 哇,这是她上次记录的两倍 |
[03:48] | Meena, your heart rate’s in the red. | 米娜,你的心率变红了 |
[03:50] | You need to slow down. No, I can get to Mach 2. | 你需要慢下来 – 不,我可以达到2马赫 |
[03:53] | You’re pushing yourself too hard. | 你把自己逼得太紧了 |
[03:55] | I told you, I got this. | 我说了,我可以的 |
[04:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:07] | Are you okay? Yeah. | 你还好吗? – 是的 |
[04:09] | I’m fine. I just… | 我很好,我只是… |
[04:11] | I just got the wind knocked out of me. | 我只是被风撞飞了 |
[04:12] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[04:14] | Speed healing doesn’t make you invincible. | 高速愈合并不能使你不受伤 |
[04:16] | Don’t you think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗? |
[04:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:32] | And you’re right, okay? | 而且你是对的,好吗? |
[04:37] | I’m a disaster. | 我就是一个累赘 |
[04:45] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[04:56] | Get it together, Meena. Get it together. | 振作起来吧,米娜,振作起来 |
[04:59] | Oh, God. | 哦,上帝 |
[05:00] | You got this. Pull it together. | 振作起来,你可以的 |
[05:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:03] | I’m done. I’m done. | 我不干了,我不干了 |
[05:05] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[05:20] | I’m sorry, Flash. | 我很抱歉,闪电侠 |
[05:22] | I appreciate everything you’ve done for me, but… | 我感谢你为我所做的一切,但是… |
[05:27] | I’m not ready for this. | 我还没有准备好 |
[05:30] | Meena, why are you pushing yourself so hard? | 米娜,你为什么要把自己逼得这么紧? |
[05:34] | You can lap the planet in seconds. | 你可以在几秒钟内绕地球一圈 |
[05:37] | I can barely stay on a treadmill. | 而我连在跑步机上停留都困难 |
[05:41] | Flash, how am I supposed to be a hero? | 闪电侠,我怎么才能成为英雄呢? |
[05:43] | You already are. | 你已经是了 |
[05:45] | No, I’m not. | 不,我还不是 |
[05:48] | Flash, I don’t have what it takes. | 闪电侠,我不具备这样的条件 |
[05:50] | I think you do. Why? | 我觉得你有 – 为什么? |
[05:53] | Because, honestly, when I first built that machine, I wanted… | 说实话,当我第一次建造那台机器时,我想… |
[06:00] | I wanted… | 我想… |
[06:03] | nothing. | 算了 |
[06:06] | Look. | 听着 |
[06:09] | I’ll never be the person you are. | 我永远不会成为你这样的人 |
[06:17] | Holy crap! | 我的妈呀! |
[06:20] | You’re Officer Barry Allen, CSI. | 你是… – 巴里艾伦,那个犯罪现场调查员 |
[06:24] | So the fastest man alive is a badge with a day job? | 世上最快的人也是一个白天上班的警官? |
[06:31] | That’s so Ordinary. | 这真是太… – 太普通了 |
[06:34] | Yeah, that’s my point. | 是的,这就是我的观点 |
[06:36] | You’d be surprised at people’s capacity | 你会对人们在危机中 |
[06:38] | to rise up and help others during a crisis. | 站起来帮助他人的能力感到惊讶的 |
[06:42] | They just need to be given the opportunity. | 他们只需要被给予机会 |
[06:46] | That suit, | 那件制服 |
[06:48] | that’s your opportunity. | 就是你的机会 |
[06:51] | I think you’re gonna be surprised at how well it fits, | 我想你会对它的适合程度感到惊讶 |
[06:55] | but you have to give yourself the chance. | 但你必须给自己机会 |
[07:03] | Damn, that’s good. | 该死的,说的真好 |
[07:05] | I have my moments. | 我也经历过 |
[07:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:12] | I’ll give it a shot. | 我会再试一次 |
[07:14] | Besides, I already have my own suit. | 此外,我已经有了自己的制服 |
[07:18] | I guess all I need is my own superhero name. | 我想我所需要的是我作为超级英雄的名字 |
[07:21] | No, you already have that too. | 不,你也已经有了 |
[07:25] | Fast Track. | 快追(即”快速追踪实验室”的”快速追踪”) |
[07:31] | Fast Track. | 快追 |
[07:43] | So you are here to fulfil my destiny? | 所以你是来完成我的命运的? |
[07:46] | Well, you can start | 嗯,你可以从 |
[07:49] | by getting me out of this prison | 让我离开这个监狱开始 |
[07:52] | and then… | 然后… |
[07:55] | giving me my speed back. | 让我的速度恢复 |
[07:59] | Oh, you’ll get everything that you deserve, Thawne. | 哦,你会得到你应得的一切,思旺 |
[08:03] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[08:06] | And just what is that going to cost me? | 而代价是什么呢? |
[08:12] | Just one thing. | 代价只有一个 |
[08:17] | Your life. | 你的生命 |
[08:19] | No, no! Wait, no! | 不,不!等等,不! |
[08:23] | Ahh! | 啊! |
[08:45] | What is it? | 发生什么了? |
[08:47] | There was just a major energy surge at Lian Yu. | 在炼狱发现一个巨大的能量激增 |
[08:49] | What kind of energy? | 什么样的能量? |
[08:50] | The temporal isotopic kind. Deon. | 时间同位素那种 – 迪昂 |
[08:52] | Let us know what you find when you get there. | 当你到达那里时,让我们知道你的发现 |
[08:54] | After last time, I reached out to Cisco. | 上次之后,我联系了西斯科 |
[08:56] | S.T.A.R. Labs now has a secure comm link to the island. | 星城实验室现在与炼狱岛可以安全通讯 |
[09:10] | Find anything, boss? | 找到什么了吗,老板? |
[09:11] | It’s Thawne. | 是思旺 |
[09:14] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[09:16] | It’s like his body was aged a hundred years in an instant. | 就像他的身体在一瞬间老了一百岁 |
[09:20] | Which the Still Force could easily do. | 这一点,静滞力可以轻易做到 |
[09:25] | Why would Deon kill Thawne now? | 为什么迪昂现在要杀思旺? |
[09:27] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这没有任何意义 |
[09:28] | Deon hasn’t been himself | 自从我们去寻找艾瑞斯 |
[09:29] | since we went to search for Iris. | 那时开始迪昂已经不是他自己了 |
[09:31] | Sorry, Bar. | 对不起,巴仔 |
[09:33] | Gotta bounce. | 得走了 |
[09:35] | That’s exactly what I was afraid of. | 这正是我所担心的 |
[09:37] | Her time sickness has infected his mind. | 她的时间病已经感染了他的思想 |
[09:39] | Chester, can our isotopic sensor find him? | 切斯特,我们的同位素传感器能找到他吗? |
[09:42] | No, it worked last time | 不,上次能找到是 |
[09:44] | because Deon exited the Still Force for a moment, | 因为迪昂暂时退出了静滞力 |
[09:46] | but now that he’s disappeared, we’re flying blind. | 但现在他已经消失了,我们只能自己找了 |
[09:49] | With the power to travel | 有了跨越 |
[09:51] | across the past, present, and future, | 过去、现在和未来进行旅行的力量 |
[09:54] | he could turn up at any moment. | 他随时都可能出现 |
[10:00] | So you were out patrolling last night? | 所以你昨晚出去巡逻了? |
[10:02] | You told me you were working late! | 你告诉我你在加班! |
[10:05] | I was, kinda. | 我是啊,算是吧 |
[10:08] | Look, babe, you don’t have to worry about me. | 听着,宝贝,你不必为我担心 |
[10:10] | Guess what, I don’t just throw emotions | 你猜怎么着,我不只是让情绪 |
[10:13] | in and out of people now. | 在人的脑子里进进出出而已 |
[10:15] | I can induce vertigo too. | 我也能诱发眩晕 |
[10:18] | You mean like Rosa Dillon? Yeah. | 你是说像罗莎狄龙那样? – 是的 |
[10:20] | Babe, that’s not a good thing. | 宝贝,这不是一件好事 |
[10:22] | Well, it’s not like I’m some kind of supervillain, Joe. | 我又不是什么超级大坏蛋,乔 |
[10:23] | I would think that you would be happy for me. | 我想,你会为我感到高兴 |
[10:25] | I am, but I just wish I knew how all this happened. | 我会,但我只是希望我知道这一切是如何发生的 |
[10:29] | Oh, yeah, speak of the devil, | 哦,是的,说曹操曹操到 |
[10:32] | we are about to have a visitor. | 我们有一位访客 |
[10:36] | Wait for it. | 等着 |
[10:39] | Come on in, Rosa. Hold up, hold up. | 进来吧,罗莎 – 等下,等下 |
[10:41] | Ain’t nobody invite your criminal behind in here. | 没有人邀请你的罪犯到这里来 |
[10:44] | Really, because I think she did | 真的吗,我以为她邀请的我 |
[10:46] | when she stole all my powers. | 毕竟她偷走了我所有的能力 |
[10:47] | Uh… Wait, you what? | 呃…等等,你说什么? |
[10:50] | Cecile, is that why you leveled up? | 塞西尔,这就是你升级的原因吗? |
[10:51] | Okay, time out. I think | 好了,时间到,我想 |
[10:53] | I think that I can explain. | 我想,我可以解释 |
[10:55] | You think? I want my powers back. | 你想?我想要回我的能力 |
[10:58] | Why do you think I was tailing you? | 你认为我为什么要跟踪你? |
[10:59] | Wait, you what? I was tailing her. | 等等,你说什么? – 我在跟踪她 |
[11:02] | Right after my powers went missing, | 就在我的能力消失之后 |
[11:04] | I got a mental image of her in my mind, | 我的脑海中出现了她的形象 |
[11:06] | so yeah, I thought I’d swing by | 所以是的,我想我应该顺路过来 |
[11:08] | to see if I could get to the bottom of all this. | 看看我是否能弄清这一切的根源 |
[11:09] | Now, that makes sense, | 这很合理 |
[11:11] | but how did Cecile end up with your meta power? | 但塞西尔是如何与你的变种能力结合起来的? |
[11:13] | I, um hear me out. | 我,嗯,听我说完 |
[11:14] | You know how I can throw emotions | 你知道我是如何抛出情绪 |
[11:16] | into somebody else, I can take them | 给别人的,我可以把他们… |
[11:17] | Yeah, I taught you that. Right. | 是的,我教你的 – 对 |
[11:20] | It seems like now, somehow I can actually | 现在看来,不知何故,我居然可以 |
[11:24] | tap into the powers of any psychic that’s nearby. | 使用附近任何心灵能力者的力量 |
[11:29] | Okay, you live off of Third Street, right? | 好吧,你住在第三街附近,对吗? |
[11:31] | Yes. Yes. | 是的,是的 |
[11:32] | Last night, I was out patrolling. | 昨天晚上,我在外面巡逻 |
[11:34] | There was somebody who needed protection | 有一个人需要保护 |
[11:35] | from a mugger, and I thought to myself, | 我心想:如果我是抢劫犯,我就不会这么做 |
[11:37] | I wonder if I could use Rosa’s vertigo powers. | 我想知道我是否可以利用罗莎的眩晕能力 |
[11:42] | And I tried it, | 所以我试了一下 |
[11:44] | and I did it, and it worked. | 然后就成功了 |
[11:48] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是一个巧合 |
[11:52] | Congratulations, you cracked the case, | 恭喜你,你破案了 |
[11:55] | but I still don’t have my powers back. | 但我仍然没有恢复我的能力 |
[11:58] | You got an explanation for that too? | 你对这个问题也有解释吗? |
[12:02] | No, she doesn’t. No, I don’t. | 不,她没有 – 不,我没有 |
[12:04] | Then what am I supposed to do? | 那么我应该怎么做呢? |
[12:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:07] | What? My theory is just that. | 什么?我的理论就是这样 |
[12:10] | It’s a theory. | 这是个理论 |
[12:12] | Then you need to test it. | 那你就需要测试它 |
[12:17] | Hey, David. Sorry to bother you, man. | 嘿,大卫,抱歉打扰你,伙计 |
[12:20] | I need a favor from the chief of police. | 我需要警察局长的帮助 |
[12:22] | I need two visitor passes | 我现在立刻需要两张访客通行证 |
[12:24] | to the Meta Wing in Iron Heights ASAP. | 进入到铁山监狱的变种牢房区 |
[12:28] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[12:35] | So that’s what’s causing my life to be a nightmare. | 所以这就是导致我的生活成为一场噩梦的原因 |
[12:38] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是这样 |
[12:41] | It’s a negative tachyon, | 这是负超声子 |
[12:43] | and your body is flooded with them. | 而你的身体被它们所淹没 |
[12:46] | They’re the cause of your time sickness. | 它们是你的时间病的原因 |
[12:48] | So how’d they get there? I don’t know. | 那么它们是如何到达那里的? – 我不知道 |
[12:51] | But the negative tachyons inside of you | 但你体内的负超声子 |
[12:53] | are increasing exponentially, | 正在以指数形式增长 |
[12:56] | and that’s putting an incredible strain | 这给你的身体带来了 |
[12:58] | on your physiology. | 非常巨大的压力 |
[12:59] | Your body can’t withstand this forever. | 你的身体不可能永远承受这个 |
[13:05] | Mom! It’s okay. | 妈妈! – 我没事 |
[13:11] | I saw the Forces | 我看到神力们了 |
[13:13] | Bashir, Deon, Alexa, | 巴希尔,迪昂,亚历克莎 |
[13:16] | but something happened. | 但是发生了一些事情 |
[13:18] | They were different. | 他们不一样了 |
[13:20] | Why would I see something like that? | 我为什么会看到这样的东西? |
[13:23] | All I can theorize is that somehow your sickness | 我所能推测的是,在某种程度上,你的病症 |
[13:26] | must also be triggering some kind of temporal visions. | 一定也会引发某种时空幻觉 |
[13:33] | It’s the only way. Agreed. | 那是唯一的办法了 – 没错 |
[13:35] | But someone needs to stay here to keep Mom safe. | 但需要有人留在这里保护妈妈的安全 |
[13:37] | You were with Dad in the Speed Force, I’ll stay here. | 你当时和爸爸一起在神速力里,我就留在这里吧 |
[13:38] | I’ll go to 2022 and get help. | 我去2022年找帮手 |
[13:40] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗? |
[13:42] | No, but if anybody can help save Mom, | 没有,但如果有人能帮助拯救妈妈 |
[13:46] | it’s Dad. | 那只能是爸爸了 |
[13:54] | You’re gonna burn yourself out. | 你会把自己烧死的 |
[13:56] | You’ve been training all morning with the Flash, | 你一上午都在和闪电侠训练 |
[13:58] | and now instead of resting, | 而现在却没有休息 |
[14:00] | you’re pushing yourself even harder. | 你要把自己逼得更紧 |
[14:02] | Eobard, you’re worrying too much. | 艾尔伯德,你担心的太多了 |
[14:04] | Meena, you need to ease up. | 米娜,你需要放松一下 |
[14:08] | Not yet. I need to keep training. | 还不行,我需要继续训练 |
[14:11] | Why, so you can kill yourself? | 为什么,这样你就可以自杀了? |
[14:13] | What’s gotten into you? | 你怎么了? |
[14:16] | Eobard, what’s the point of having these powers if | 艾尔伯德,获得这能力还有什么意义,如果… |
[14:29] | We’ve been looking for you, Eobard. | 我们一直在找你,艾尔伯德 |
[14:32] | Who are you people? | 你们这些人是谁? |
[14:34] | Who we are isn’t important, at least not to a dead man. | 我们是谁并不重要,至少对一个死人来说不重要 |
[14:38] | Whoever or whatever you are, | 不管你们是谁或什么人 |
[14:40] | you need to get the hell out of my building… | 你们需要从我的大楼里滚出去… |
[14:47] | Before I make you. | 在我逼你们之前 |
[14:49] | Ooh, I like her. | 哦,我喜欢她 |
[14:51] | Well, don’t get too attached. Playtime’s almost over. | 好了,不要太执着了,游戏时间快结束了 |
[14:54] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[14:56] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 你很快就会发现的 |
[14:58] | I’m not kidding. | 我不是在开玩笑 |
[15:00] | Back off! Or what? | 退后! – 否则呢? |
[15:03] | You have no idea who you’re up against, do you? | 你不知道你的对手是谁,是吗? |
[15:05] | Then enlighten me. | 那就给我指点一下 |
[15:07] | We’re the true Forces of the universe, | 我们是宇宙的真正力量 |
[15:11] | ones written in darkness. | 从黑暗中书写出来的 |
[15:13] | And we’re here to kill you, Thawne, | 而我们是来杀你的,思旺 |
[15:16] | so you can fulfil your purpose. | 这样你才可以实现你的目的 |
[15:22] | Don’t look so negative. | 别看起来那么的,负面 |
[15:26] | I promise I’ll make it fast. | 我保证我会很快完事的 |
[15:35] | I won’t let you hurt him. | 我不会让你们伤害他的 |
[15:37] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我就希望你会这么说 |
[15:38] | I can taste her fear. | 我可以品尝到她的恐惧 |
[15:40] | Ooh, amuse bouche. | 哦,开胃小菜 |
[15:43] | Hold on. | 抓紧 |
[15:47] | Too easy. | 太容易了 |
[15:49] | Looks like you’re the last Thawne left. | 看来你是剩下的最后一个思旺了 |
[15:54] | Hope you enjoyed your time, man, | 希望你享受你的时间,伙计 |
[15:57] | ’cause you’re all out. | 因为所有的你都出局了 |
[15:58] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇,哇,哇 |
[16:01] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[16:02] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[16:06] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[16:08] | Not fast enough, Flash. | 不够快,闪电侠 |
[16:10] | Besides, this ain’t your kind of party. | 此外,这不是你的那种派对 |
[16:13] | I’m gonna crush you like a grape. | 我要把你像葡萄一样捏碎 |
[16:19] | What the | 什么… |
[16:32] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[16:34] | Oh! Whoa, whoa! | 哦,哇哦,哇哦! |
[16:36] | It’s my speed. Something’s wrong. | 是我的速度,有点不对劲 |
[16:38] | Well, it probably had something to do | 好吧,这可能与 |
[16:40] | with that light show you just put on. | 你刚刚上演的灯光秀有关 |
[16:41] | No, it’s like when Meena attacked me at the dam, | 不,更像米娜在大坝上攻击我那时一样 |
[16:45] | only much stronger. | 只是更强 |
[16:46] | They tried to kill Eobard. | 他们试图杀死艾尔伯德 |
[16:49] | Just like at Lian Yu. | 就像在炼狱一样 |
[16:51] | And that’s just the beginning. | 而这仅仅是个开始 |
[16:52] | You see, there’s only room | 你知道吗,宇宙中只能容纳 |
[16:54] | for one set of Forces in the universe | 一组神力们 |
[16:56] | negative ones | 负的那一组 |
[16:57] | and we’re tired of sharing our turf. | 而我们已经厌倦了分享我们的地盘 |
[16:59] | Speed Force Nora and the others, | 神速力诺拉和其他人 |
[17:01] | what did you do to them? | 你们对他们做了什么? |
[17:03] | Oh, he just gave them a case of the Mondays. | 哦,他刚刚让他们开始了新的一周 |
[17:05] | It’ll be a while before you see them again. | 你要过一段时间才能再见到他们 |
[17:07] | Why are you doing this, | 你们为什么要这样做 |
[17:09] | and what does it have to do with me? | 这与我有什么关系? |
[17:10] | You’re not the Avatar. | 你不是负神速力的代言人 |
[17:12] | You just being here makes us weak. | 你或者让我们变得软弱 |
[17:15] | So sacrifices gotta be made, Flash, | 所以必须做出牺牲,闪电侠 |
[17:18] | and you’ve gotta pay for what you did. | 而你必须为你所做的事情付出代价 |
[17:27] | I don’t care who they are. | 我不关心他们是谁 |
[17:28] | I won’t let them hurt Eobard. | 我不会让他们伤害艾尔伯德 |
[17:31] | Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等,哇,哇!哇哦 |
[17:32] | All right, we need to get you some help. | 好吧,我们需要给你一些帮助 |
[17:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:35] | I think it just arrived. | 我想帮助刚到 |
[17:38] | Uh, Chester? Oh, yeah. | 呃,切斯特? – 哦,是的 |
[17:41] | Yeah, I’m so sorry about the hacking comms thing, | 是的,我对黑入通讯感到非常抱歉 |
[17:43] | but once I saw the Flash’s vitals, | 但我看到闪电侠的生命体征垂危 |
[17:45] | I had to track him down. | 我不得不追踪他 |
[17:46] | You think you could bring the Flash to S.T.A.R. Labs? | 你们能把闪电侠带到星城实验室来吗? |
[17:48] | Yeah. Be there in under a minute. | 好的,一分钟内就到 |
[17:51] | Good, ’cause he’s got company. | 很好,因为他有事情要做了 |
[17:54] | The best kind. | 最好的那种 |
[17:59] | Caitlin, why are you helping me? | 凯特琳,你为什么要帮我? |
[18:01] | I thought you gave up on Frost. | 我以为你放弃了冰霜 |
[18:03] | I had, | 我是放弃了 |
[18:05] | but after I saw your designs, | 但在我看到你的设计后 |
[18:07] | I realized I’ll never stop trying to bring her back. | 我意识到我将永远不会停止努力让她回来 |
[18:11] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[18:21] | Okay, if all goes according to plan, | 好的,如果一切按计划进行 |
[18:24] | the pod’s cerebral circuitry should stimulate, | 舱内的脑电路应该会刺激 |
[18:26] | and then reactivate Frost’s residual subconscious | 并重新激活还残余在你脑子里的 |
[18:29] | left inside your mind. | 冰霜的潜意识 |
[18:30] | And then I’ll get her voice back. | 那我就能再次听到她的声音了 |
[18:31] | Yeah, and when she’s with us again… | 是的,当她再次和我们在一起时… |
[18:33] | We can pick up where we left off and build her a new body. | 我们就能接着,为她建造一个新的身体了 |
[18:40] | Hey, what if Barry discovers what we’re doing? | 嘿,如果巴里发现我们在做什么怎么办? |
[18:42] | You know, he pulls you out, destroys the CRC? | 你知道,把你拉开来,毁掉这个舱? |
[18:46] | Then we’ll find another way. | 那我们就去找到另一种方法 |
[19:27] | It was like slamming into a brick wall. | 就像撞上了一堵砖墙 |
[19:29] | It didn’t matter how fast I was. | 不管我的速度有多快 |
[19:33] | The negative tachyons in Mom’s body | 妈妈身体里的负超声子 |
[19:35] | won’t let her travel through time. | 阻止了她穿越时空 |
[19:36] | I still can’t believe we have to fight Negative Forces | 我仍然无法相信负神力的存在 |
[19:39] | or that they even exist. | 而我们甚至还得跟他们作战 |
[19:40] | True that, and what’d they mean by, | 确实如此,另外他们说 |
[19:42] | “Thawne’s not the Avatar”? | “思旺不是代言人”是什么意思? |
[19:46] | Dad, you said that it was | 爸爸,你说那边只有 |
[19:48] | just Negative Deon, Alexa, and Bashir, | 负的迪昂、亚历克莎和巴希尔 |
[19:52] | but there was no Negative Speed Force Nora. | 但没有负神速力诺拉 |
[19:55] | Where was she? | 她在哪里? |
[19:57] | This other Deon said I had to pay for what I did, | 另一个迪昂说我必须为我所做的事情付出代价 |
[20:00] | and I took away Thawne’s speed | 而我夺走了思旺的速度 |
[20:03] | by severing his connection to the Negative Speed Force. | 通过切断他与负神速力的联系 |
[20:05] | Which might have erased Negative Nora. | 这可能抹杀了负的诺拉 |
[20:07] | That must be why they’re weaker now | 这一定是他们现在变得更弱的原因 |
[20:09] | and why they blame you. | 以及他们为什么责怪你 |
[20:10] | Maybe they think that killing Thawne | 也许他们认为杀死思旺 |
[20:12] | will somehow bring back the Negative Speed Force Avatar. | 就能以某种方式带回负神速力神通 |
[20:15] | Hold on, if they’re tired of sharing their turf, | 等下,如果他们厌倦了分享他们的地盘 |
[20:19] | they’d want to level the playing field. | 他们会想要公平的竞争环境 |
[20:21] | By weakening the Forces we know. | 通过削弱我们认识的那些神力们 |
[20:28] | Iris’ time sickness, | 艾瑞斯的时间病 |
[20:31] | it was never about her. | 这从来不是关于她的 |
[20:32] | I mean, they knew Deon would try to help. | 他们知道迪昂会试图帮忙 |
[20:35] | And Mom’s sickness would spread to the Positive Forces. | 而妈妈的病会蔓延到所有正神力那去 |
[20:37] | Taking them out of the picture. | 把他们淘汰掉 |
[20:39] | Wait, hold up, what happens | 等等,等一下,如果坏的神力们 |
[20:42] | if the bad Forces end up being the only ones left? | 最终成为剩下的那一组会怎么样? |
[20:45] | Then every speedster we know could cease to exist. | 那我们认识的所有高速能力者都可能不复存在 |
[20:47] | Leaving the entire planet unprotected | 让整个地球失去对负神力们 |
[20:50] | from the Negative Forces. | 的对抗能力 |
[20:52] | Nora, you need to run back to 2049. | 诺拉,你需要跑回2049年 |
[20:56] | You and Bart have to watch over Iris | 当我们在这里与负神力战斗时 |
[20:58] | while we face the forces here. | 你和巴特要照看好艾瑞斯 |
[20:59] | But you’re still too weak to fight again. | 但你还是太弱了,无法再战 |
[21:01] | Dad, if they come back They will. | 爸爸,如果他们回来… – 他们会回来的 |
[21:03] | But nobody’s gonna die tonight. | 但今晚没有人会死 |
[21:05] | We’re gonna find a way to save your Mom and end this. | 我们会找到办法拯救你的妈妈,并结束这一切 |
[21:07] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:15] | Bar, these Forces, they’re literally gods, | 巴仔,这些神力们,他们简直就是神 |
[21:18] | and there’s three of them. | 而且有三个 |
[21:20] | How are we supposed to fight that? | 我们该如何与之斗争? |
[21:32] | It’s all three isotopic energy masses: | 那是所有三种同位素的能量质量 |
[21:34] | Electrochemical, temporal, and geothermic. | 电化学能量,时间能量,和地热能量 |
[21:37] | They’re gathering strength | 他们正在往他们自己 |
[21:38] | on their own planes of existence. | 存在的位面聚集能量 |
[21:39] | That’s what’s bleeding through. | 这就是渗入的东西 |
[21:47] | Look, guys, I know this feels different. | 听着,伙计们,我知道这感觉不同 |
[21:50] | That’s because it is. | 因为确实不一样 |
[21:51] | This is personal to them, | 这对他们来说是个人的事 |
[21:53] | which means it’s not gonna be an ordinary fight. | 这意味着这不会是一场普通的战斗 |
[21:56] | We need to be ready for anything. | 我们需要做好一切准备 |
[21:59] | Have you heard back from Cecile yet? | 有塞西尔的回音吗? |
[22:01] | Yeah, Joe said she was at Iron Heights | 是的,乔说她在铁山监狱 |
[22:03] | and that it’s important. | 并认为这很重要 |
[22:04] | She thinks she might know how her powers are leveling up, | 她认为她可能知道自己的能力是如何提升的 |
[22:06] | but she’ll be here as soon as she can. | 但她会尽快赶来的 |
[22:08] | Good, ’cause we’re gonna need all the meta power we can get. | 很好,因为我们需要所有能得到的变种能力 |
[22:15] | Mona, I don’t have much time, so here’s how it’s gonna go. | 莫娜,我的时间不多,所以事情是这样的 |
[22:19] | I’m gonna take those off, you’re gonna read my mind, | 我会把手铐拿下来,你来读我的想法 |
[22:21] | tell me what I’m thinking if you can. | 告诉我我在想什么,如果你能的话 |
[22:24] | With pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[22:26] | Don’t get any ideas, Mona. | 不要有任何想法,莫娜 |
[22:28] | She’s taking the cuffs off, | 她正在解开手铐 |
[22:29] | but this is a meta interrogation cell. | 但这是一个变种审讯室 |
[22:31] | The walls are meta dampened, | 墙壁都是防变种能力的 |
[22:33] | so you won’t be able to read anything except us. | 所以除了我们,你将无法阅读任何东西 |
[22:35] | Like I want to read that empty mind of yours. | 说得好像我想读你那空无一物的心一样 |
[22:38] | Watch it. Or what? | 注意点 – 怎样? |
[22:40] | You’re gonna put me back in prison? | 你要把我送回监狱? |
[22:42] | Can we save it for the playground, ladies? | 能不能把争吵留到操场上,女士们? |
[22:44] | And, Mona, no tricks. | 还有,莫娜,不要耍花招 |
[22:48] | Now, let’s have some fun. | 现在,让我们找点乐子 |
[23:02] | Oh. | 哦 |
[23:04] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么? |
[23:06] | My telepathy’s gone. | 我的心灵感应能力消失了 |
[23:09] | Oh, excuse me! | 哦,对不起! |
[23:12] | Somebody has a potty mouth! | 某人有一张便壶嘴! |
[23:15] | And no, Rosa, you are not the good cop in this situation. | 不,罗莎,你在这种情况下不是那个好警察 |
[23:18] | ‘Cause you stole her powers too! | 因为你也偷了她的能力! |
[23:27] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[23:30] | I can hear them all of them, everyone. | 我可以听到他们所有的人,每个人 |
[23:34] | I can hear the entire city, all of their thoughts. | 我可以听到整个城市,他们所有的想法 |
[23:39] | An ordinary fight. Barry. | 一场普通的战斗… – 巴里 |
[23:41] | We need to be ready for anything. | 我们需要做好一切准备 |
[23:43] | Barry. We have to go. | 是巴里,我们得走了 |
[23:45] | What the hell, Horton? No, no way. | 搞什么鬼,霍顿? – 不,不可能 |
[23:47] | She said these walls were meta dampened. | 她说这些墙是防变种能力的 |
[23:49] | How can you read every single mind in town all at once? | 你怎么能同时读到城里的每一个人的想法? |
[23:52] | Even I couldn’t do that. I don’t know. | 即使是我也做不到这一点 – 我不知道 |
[23:53] | I don’t understand it either. | 我也不明白 |
[23:55] | I think I do. | 我想我知道 |
[23:58] | Look, I don’t know how, | 听着,我不知道为啥 |
[24:01] | but, Horton, you’re becoming one | 但是,霍顿,你正在成为一个 |
[24:04] | of the most powerful metas this city has ever seen. | 这个城市所见过的最强大的变种人 |
[24:09] | The planet, for that matter. | 或者说整个地球 |
[24:11] | What? | 什么? |
[24:14] | What’s happening to me? | 我是怎么了? |
[24:23] | You’re telling me this is just some sick play | 你你说这只是一些负神力 |
[24:26] | by the Negative Forces? | 玩的变态游戏? |
[24:28] | Damn. | 该死 |
[24:30] | The negative tachyons replicating inside Iris’ body | 在艾瑞斯体内自我复制的负超声子 |
[24:33] | keep increasing. | 还在不断增加 |
[24:36] | I don’t know if she’ll survive another temporal attack. | 我不知道她是否能在下一次时空攻击中幸存下来 |
[24:38] | There’s gotta be something we can do. | 一定有我们能做的事情 |
[24:40] | There is, pray that Barry can find the strength | 有,祈祷巴里能找到方法 |
[24:43] | to defeat the Negative Forces | 打败负的神力们 |
[24:45] | because it’s the only way to cure Iris and save her life. | 因为这是治愈艾瑞斯和拯救她生命的唯一方法 |
[24:58] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[24:59] | There’s no time to stop and talk. | 没有时间停下来说话 |
[25:01] | I need to keep training for our next fight. | 我需要为我们的下一场战斗继续训练 |
[25:03] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[25:05] | I know you, | 我了解你 |
[25:07] | and that adorable brow furrow thing you’re doing, | 还有你那可爱的眉头紧皱的样子 |
[25:11] | that only happens when something’s | 只有当有一直困扰着你的事情的时候 |
[25:12] | really bothering you. | 你才会有这表情 |
[25:14] | So you want to tell me what’s wrong now? | 所以你现在想告诉我发生什么事了吗? |
[25:16] | I mean, aside from cosmic forces trying to kill me, | 除了宇宙神力试图杀死我之外 |
[25:19] | because you have been pushing yourself | 因为你今天一直在逼迫自己 |
[25:22] | beyond your limits all day | 想超越自己的极限 |
[25:24] | and you still haven’t told me why. | 而你仍然没有告诉我原因 |
[25:26] | And with the way things are now, I get it. | 以现在的情况来看,我明白的 |
[25:27] | Look, I’m scared too, okay? | 听着,我也很害怕,好吗? |
[25:31] | But whatever happens, let’s face it together. | 但无论发生什么,我们都要一起面对它 |
[25:38] | I told Barry this morning | 我今天早上告诉巴里 |
[25:40] | that I could never be a hero like him. | 我永远不可能成为像他那样的英雄 |
[25:44] | I don’t have what it takes. | 我不具备这样的条件 |
[25:47] | So he convinced you otherwise, | 所以他说服了你 |
[25:49] | and that’s why you’re training so hard. | 这就是为什么你要如此努力地训练 |
[25:50] | You’re afraid of letting him down. | 你害怕让他失望 |
[25:51] | No. | 不是! |
[25:54] | I’m afraid of letting you down. What? | 我怕让你失望 – 什么? |
[25:58] | Eobard, this was always supposed to be you. | 艾尔伯德,这一直都本应该是你 |
[26:03] | And it should be. | 而且应该是你的 |
[26:05] | This is your dream. | 这是你的梦想 |
[26:07] | You’re keeping it alive. | 但你实现了它 |
[26:09] | That’s what makes it worse. | 这就是使情况变得更糟的原因 |
[26:11] | I never wanted to be a speedster. | 我从未想过要成为一名高速能力者 |
[26:14] | I still don’t. | 我现在还是不想 |
[26:17] | Eobard, I wanted to share meta powers with the world | 艾尔伯德,我想与世界分享变种能力 |
[26:21] | so people could heal their bodies | 以便人们能够治愈他们的身体 |
[26:24] | and live fuller lives. | 并过上更充实的生活 |
[26:28] | That was my dream. | 这是我的梦想 |
[26:32] | I’m afraid of losing it. | 我害怕失去它 |
[26:35] | You’re not, | 你不会失去它 |
[26:38] | because what you’re doing now, | 因为你现在正在做的事情 |
[26:41] | risking your life to fight side by side with the Flash | 冒着生命危险,与闪电侠并肩作战 |
[26:44] | to make me safer, to make the city safer… | 让我更安全,让这个城市更安全… |
[26:50] | Meena, it’s the same dream. | 米娜,这是同一个梦想 |
[26:53] | And you may not be able to share your speed, | 你可能无法分享你的速度 |
[26:55] | but you’re doing something far greater. | 但你所做的事情要大得多 |
[26:58] | You’re sharing yourself with all of us. | 你在与我们所有人分享你自己 |
[27:04] | And I couldn’t be prouder. | 我感到不能再自豪了 |
[27:19] | How did I get so lucky? | 我怎么会这么幸运? |
[27:22] | Blame it on a résumé. | 都是因为那张简历 |
[27:32] | God, I wish the B.L.O.C. wasn’t only programmed | 天啊,我希望BLOC不只是编程给 |
[27:34] | to just me. | 我一个人用的 |
[27:36] | If only there was a way for me to share this gift with you. | 如果有办法让我与你分享这份礼物就好了 |
[27:44] | You can. | 你可以 |
[27:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:48] | I just came down to check on your training. | 我只是下来看看你的训练情况 |
[27:50] | I didn’t mean to intrude. | 我并不是有意要打扰 |
[27:52] | Meena, I’ve… It’s fine. | 米娜,我已经… – 没事的 |
[27:53] | Been trying all day | 我一整天都在识图 |
[27:55] | to find a way to give us a fighting chance | 找到一种对抗我们所面临的威胁 |
[27:57] | against the threats we’re facing with no luck, | 给我们一个战斗机会的方法,但没有任何收获 |
[27:59] | but you just found the answer. | 但你刚刚找到了答案 |
[28:04] | Which is? | 是啥? |
[28:07] | I’m gonna teach Meena how to share her powers | 我要教米娜如何分享她的力量 |
[28:11] | and turn you into a speedster. | 并把你变成一个高速能力者 |
[28:58] | Okay, people. | 好了,各位 |
[29:00] | According to S.T.A.R. Labs’ satellites, | 根据星城实验室的卫星数据 |
[29:02] | those isotopic energies are on the move. | 这些同位素的能量正在移动 |
[29:04] | Let me guess, they’re headed straight for us. | 让我猜猜看,他们正直奔我们而来 |
[29:07] | The Negative Forces want a fight, let’s give it to them. | 负神力们想打,我们就给他们打吧 |
[29:09] | You guys know the plan. | 你们知道计划的 |
[29:11] | Just keep them occupied long enough for us to do this. | 只要为我们拖住他们足够长时间就行了 |
[29:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:18] | Now what? | 接下来怎么做? |
[29:20] | Take Eobard’s hand, listen to my voice, | 握住艾尔伯德的手,听我的声音 |
[29:23] | and concentrate. | 注意力集中 |
[29:25] | All right. Let’s do this thing. | 好吧,让我们来做这件事 |
[29:29] | You’re gonna need this first. | 你首先需要这个 |
[29:49] | Flash, what happened to me at Keystone Dam, | 闪电侠,我在契石城大坝上发生的事情 |
[29:53] | what if it happens to Eobard? | 如果它发生在艾尔伯德身上呢? |
[29:54] | It won’t, for the same reason | 它不会的,原因相同 |
[29:57] | you were able to become yourself again. | 你们能够再次成为自己 |
[29:59] | The love you have for each other balances you both. | 你们对彼此的爱使你们双方都得到了平衡 |
[30:16] | What is this, the B Team? You gotta be kidding me. | 这是什么?B队?你一定是在跟我开玩笑 |
[30:19] | Clearly, y’all have a death wish. | 很明显,你们都想死 |
[30:21] | I’m a little disappointed. | 我有点失望 |
[30:23] | Get used to that feeling. | 习惯于这种感觉 |
[30:47] | Nothing’s happening. | 什么也没发生 |
[30:49] | Transferring speed isn’t just about energy, | 转移速度不仅仅是能量问题 |
[30:52] | it’s about how you feel. | 也关乎于你的感受 |
[30:54] | You’re sharing more than your powers, | 你要分享的不仅仅是你的能力 |
[30:55] | you’re sharing yourself. | 你在分享你自己 |
[30:57] | Imagine giving the most important part | 想象一下,通过让他进入自己 |
[30:59] | of yourself to another by letting them in. | 把自己最重要的部分交给他 |
[31:15] | No way, you’re not this strong. | 不可能,你没有这么强 |
[31:18] | Allegra, now! | 阿莱格拉,现在! |
[31:24] | Okay, that’s really bad. | 好吧,这真的很糟糕 |
[31:28] | Ooh, Allegra, time to play. | 哦,阿莱格拉,该玩了 |
[31:32] | I’ll make this fast. | 我会速战速决的 |
[31:44] | Do your worst lady. That’s an inverse energy trap. | 小力点,女士,这是一个反弹能量陷阱 |
[31:48] | Good luck fighting yourself. | 与自己作斗争吧 |
[31:59] | I feel alive. | 我觉得我活着 |
[32:04] | But there’s so much hate, it burns. | 但有如此多的仇恨,好痛 |
[32:13] | The negative speed force is trying to influence you. | 负神速力正试图影响你 |
[32:14] | You have to fight it. | 你必须与之斗争 |
[32:16] | You have to help each other find a balance. | 你们必须帮助对方找到一个平衡点 |
[32:31] | Boo! | 哈! |
[32:34] | So close. | 差一点 |
[32:40] | Psst! | 噗! |
[32:45] | Ooh, you’re bad at this. | 哦,你不太擅长瞄准啊 |
[32:54] | Poor orphan Allegra, | 可怜的孤儿阿莱格拉 |
[32:56] | the power of light in your hands, | 光的力量在你手中 |
[32:58] | but born into a life of darkness. | 但出生在黑暗的生活中 |
[33:01] | What is that, some kind of evil poetry diss? | 那是什么,某种邪恶的诗歌嘲讽? |
[33:03] | ‘Cause you’re gonna need a lot more than that to scare me. | 因为你需要比这更多的东西来吓唬我 |
[33:08] | Why would I scare you… | 我为什么要吓唬你… |
[33:13] | when I can kill you? | 当我能直接杀了你? |
[33:20] | I can’t hold them much longer. | 我撑不住了 |
[33:23] | The field’s breaking down. | 力场在崩溃 |
[33:25] | She’s too strong. | 她太强壮了 |
[33:53] | No, don’t give up, don’t give up. | 不,不要放弃,不要放弃 |
[33:56] | We’ve got to buy them as much time as we can. | 我们必须尽可能多地为他们争取时间 |
[33:57] | It’s too late! You’re all out. | 太晚了!你们都被淘汰了 |
[34:02] | Ahh | 啊 |
[34:06] | Meena, remember what I told you, | 米娜,记住我告诉你的 |
[34:07] | this is your chance, your moment. | 这是你的机会,你的时刻 |
[34:10] | You can do this. You can be a hero. | 你可以的,你可以成为一个英雄 |
[34:12] | And you’re not alone. | 而且你并不孤单 |
[34:22] | Looks like y’all gotta bounce. | 看来你们都要消失了 |
[34:25] | Permanently. | 永久的那种 |
[34:35] | Back off, all of you. That’s your only warning. | 退后,你们所有人,这是唯一的警告 |
[34:42] | Seriously, that’s all you got? | 说真的,你就这么点本事? |
[34:45] | It’s three against one, Flash. | 现在是三对一,闪电侠 |
[34:47] | You don’t stand a chance. | 你没有机会了 |
[34:49] | Good thing I brought backup. | 好在我带了支援 |
[35:11] | It’s time for some payback. | 现在是反击的时候了 |
[35:13] | You sure we can do this? | 你确定我们可以这样做吗? |
[35:15] | As long as we work together. | 只要我们团结一心 |
[35:23] | Ah! | 啊! |
[35:39] | Where’d he go? I’m guessing not far. | 他去哪里了? – 我猜不会很远 |
[35:52] | Ahh! Mom! | 啊! – 妈妈! |
[35:54] | Mom, you have to stay with us this time. | 妈妈,这次你必须和我们呆在一起 |
[35:56] | The Forces he’s fighting Barry. | 他正在与神力们战斗,是巴里 |
[36:00] | It’s a new moment in time. | 这是一个新的时间点 |
[36:01] | What does she mean? It’s another vision. | 她是什么意思? – 是另一个幻象 |
[36:03] | I think she’s seeing something from 2022. | 我认为她从2022年看到了一些东西 |
[36:05] | This can’t be happening. Time is changing. | 这不可能发生,时间在改变 |
[36:08] | Whatever’s happening in the past | 无论过去发生了什么 |
[36:09] | is connected to her time sickness, | 都与她的时间病有关 |
[36:11] | and now it’s literally changing the future. | 而现在,它正在实实在在地改变未来 |
[36:12] | Which means we have no idea how this’ll turn out. | 这意味着我们不知道结果会如何 |
[36:14] | I can’t agh! No, Mom, stop. | 我不能…啊! – 不,妈妈,停下来 |
[36:16] | Wait, we’re not losing you. | 等等,我们不能失去你 |
[36:17] | Agh! | 啊! |
[36:18] | No, no, wait, no! | 不,不,等等,不! |
[36:20] | Sacrifices gotta be made, Flash. | 必须做出牺牲,闪电侠 |
[36:23] | What is it? | 这次是什么? |
[36:26] | The visions, they’re not random. | 那些幻觉,不是随机的 |
[36:37] | You can’t win, Flash. | 你赢不了的,闪电侠 |
[36:38] | We’re weak, but so are you, | 我们很软弱,但你们也一样 |
[36:40] | which means we can handle anything you dish out. | 这意味着我们可以挡住你们的任何攻击 |
[36:47] | This might be our only window to win this fight, | 这可能是我们赢得这场战斗的唯一方法 |
[36:50] | but to do it, I need you two to hold them | 但要做到这一点,我需要你们在我准备的时候 |
[36:52] | here while I get ready. | 把他们困在这里 |
[37:02] | I have to give in. | 我得放弃抵抗 |
[37:03] | No, Mom, you can’t! I have to. | 不,妈妈,你不能! – 我必须这样做 |
[37:05] | It’s the only way to see what’s really happening. | 这是看到真实情况的唯一办法 |
[37:07] | Iris, wait. | 艾瑞斯,等等 |
[37:08] | You’re not the Avatar. | 你不是代言人 |
[37:10] | You just being here makes us weak. | 你在这里只会让我们变得软弱 |
[37:12] | And you gotta pay for what you did. | 你必须为你的所作所为付出代价 |
[37:15] | What are you doing? We needed that to find Iris! | 你在做什么?我们需要这个来找到艾瑞斯! |
[37:18] | Sacrifices gotta be made. | 必须做出牺牲 |
[37:20] | No, the sacrifice isn’t Thawne. | 不,牺牲的人不是思旺 |
[37:24] | It never was. | 从来都不是 |
[38:06] | The real sacrifice is… | 真正的牺牲是… |
[38:50] | Iris? | 艾瑞斯? |
[38:52] | Iris, Iris. | 艾瑞斯,艾瑞斯 |
[38:54] | No, no, no, no… | 不,不,不,不… |
[39:02] | I told you, Flash, we’re tired | 我告诉过你,闪电侠,我们已经 |
[39:05] | of taking the backseat | 厌倦了坐在那些 |
[39:07] | to those sorry ass opposites of yours. | 你可怜的对手们的冷板凳上了 |
[39:11] | Sacrifices had to happen. | 牺牲是必须发生的 |
[39:17] | And that ain’t the only one. | 而且这不是唯一的一个 |
[39:47] | Huh what? | 嗯,什么? |
[39:55] | Eobard? | 艾尔伯德? |
[39:57] | Eobard? Get back! | 艾尔伯德? – 站远点! |
[40:01] | Something’s wrong! | 有什么不对 |
[40:04] | Agh! | 啊! |
[40:05] | Ahh, ahh! | 啊!啊!啊! |
[40:08] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了? |
[40:17] | Ahh! | 啊! |
[40:20] | Agh! | 啊! |
[40:28] | Ahh! | 啊! |
[40:32] | Thanks for the resurrection, | 谢谢你的复活 |
[40:36] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[41:14] | Greg, move your head. | 格雷格,移动你的头 |