时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | You were dead. | 你死了 |
[00:16] | I saw your body. | 我亲眼看到了你的尸体 |
[00:18] | And yet… | 然而… |
[00:19] | here I am in the flesh. | 我还是出现在了这里 |
[00:24] | How’s that possible? | 这怎么可能呢? |
[00:26] | The Negative Forces… | 负神力们… |
[00:28] | brought me back | 把我带回来的 |
[00:30] | because they were too weak | 因为他们太弱了 |
[00:31] | without a fourth member of their merry band. | 他们的快乐乐队缺少了第四个成员 |
[00:35] | Didn’t I tell you | 我不是告诉过你吗? |
[00:38] | that finding ways to kill you | 找到杀死你的方法 |
[00:41] | is my life’s work? | 是我一生的工作 |
[00:45] | Here’s what’s really funny killing your mother | 有趣的是,杀害你母亲 |
[00:50] | led to the birth of the Flash, | 导致了闪电侠的诞生 |
[00:51] | and killing Iris | 而杀害艾瑞斯 |
[00:54] | led to the rebirth of me. | 却导致了我的重生 |
[00:56] | So I guess you could say your mother… | 所以我想你可以说你的母亲… |
[01:01] | and Iris… | 和艾瑞斯… |
[01:03] | were good for something. | 都对我有好处 |
[01:13] | Dad, stop! He’s not worth it! | 爸爸,停下来!他不值得这样做! |
[01:15] | He killed your mother! | 他杀了你的母亲! |
[01:17] | Ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈! |
[01:18] | Dad, if you do this, you’ll be just as bad as him! | 爸爸,如果你这样做,你就会和他一样坏! |
[01:30] | What’s the matter, Flash? | 怎么了,闪电侠? |
[01:34] | You can’t finish the job? | 你没法杀死我? |
[01:36] | You better finish the job! | 你最好把我杀了! |
[01:38] | ‘Cause if you don’t… | 因为如果你不… |
[01:43] | They’re next. | 他们就会是下一个 |
[01:45] | Dad! Don’t listen to him, please. | 爸爸!别听他的,拜托 |
[01:47] | Even if he did kill Mom now in 2022, we’re still here. | 即使他在2022年真的杀了妈妈,但我们还在 |
[01:50] | Don’t you see? We’re still alive. | 你不明白吗?我们还活着 |
[01:52] | She’s right. We haven’t been erased | 她是对的,我们还没有被 |
[02:42] | They’re both hurting badly. | 他们都非常难受 |
[02:46] | Okay, so what do we do now? | 好吧,那么我们现在做什么呢? |
[02:47] | We find Iris, and we bring her home. | 我们找到艾瑞斯,并把她带回家 |
[02:49] | Then we find a way to take down the Negative Forces, | 然后我们找到一种方法来打倒负神力们 |
[02:51] | ’cause if they come back for a rematch… | 因为如果他们再回来攻击我们… |
[02:54] | I don’t think they will. | 我不认为他们会 |
[02:55] | They already got what they came for | 他们已经得到了他们想要的东西 |
[02:57] | the last Thawne in existence. | 现存的最后一个思旺 |
[02:59] | What do they need him for anyway? | 他们到底需要他做什么? |
[03:00] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法可以找到答案 |
[03:02] | I have to find a way into the Negative Speed Force. | 我必须找到一个进入负神速力的方法 |
[03:07] | Dad, no offense, but that’s insane. | 爸爸,没有冒犯的意思,但是这太疯狂了 |
[03:11] | I don’t have a choice. As long as Thawne’s out there, | 我没有选择,只要思旺还在外面 |
[03:14] | everyone’s in danger. Chester already ran | 每个人都处于危险之中,切斯特试过 |
[03:16] | a satellite search. Thawne’s nowhere on the planet. | 卫星搜索,根本找不到思旺 |
[03:18] | The only place to hide is the Negative Speed Force. | 他唯一可以藏身的地方就是负神速力了 |
[03:20] | If I can find a way in No, look. | 如果我可以找到方法进去… – 不,听着 |
[03:22] | I can feel all of the anger inside you, | 我能感觉到你内心所有的愤怒 |
[03:24] | I can, and I know that you’ve been | 我可以,而且我知道你今天 |
[03:27] | to hell and back today, but we need to think | 就像去过地狱一样,但我们需要 |
[03:30] | our next move through. | 仔细思考我们的下一步行动 |
[03:31] | He killed Iris! | 他杀了艾瑞斯! |
[03:36] | Barry, how can you possibly be so sure? | 巴里,你怎么可能这么肯定呢? |
[03:39] | Because I am. | 我就是可以这么肯定 |
[03:41] | Guys, we need to talk to our dad. | 伙计们,我们需要和爸爸谈谈 |
[03:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:53] | I’ll call Joe and tell him that we’re all okay. | 我去给乔打电话,告诉他我们都很好 |
[04:01] | Look, assuming we can find our way | 听着,假设我们能找到方式 |
[04:03] | into the Negative Speed Force, let us handle this. | 进入负神速力,让我们来吧 |
[04:08] | We will make sure Thawne gets back to Iron Heights. | 我们将确保思旺回到铁山监狱 |
[04:11] | Dad, we promise. | 爸爸,我们保证 |
[04:13] | You weren’t there. | 你当时不在那里 |
[04:16] | You didn’t see what I saw. | 你没有看到我看到的东西 |
[04:20] | Iris died in my arms | 艾瑞斯死在我的怀里 |
[04:24] | before her body disappeared. | 在她的身体消失之前 |
[04:28] | You say she’s alive, but for all we know, | 你说她还活着,但就我们所知 |
[04:30] | she’s already been erased from this timeline, only the changes | 她已经从这条时间线上被抹去了,只不过 |
[04:33] | haven’t caught up with us yet. It’s happened before. | 变化还没固定,这种情况以前也发生过 |
[04:36] | You still wanna kill him, | 你还是想杀了他 |
[04:39] | don’t you? | 不是吗? |
[04:51] | Hello? | 哈喽? |
[04:59] | Is anybody here? | 有人在吗? |
[05:01] | Hello, Iris. | 你好,艾瑞斯 |
[05:06] | Damien? | 达米安? |
[05:08] | If you’re here, does that mean that I’m dead too? | 如果你在这里,这是否意味着我也死了? |
[05:11] | No, it doesn’t. | 不,没有 |
[05:13] | What happened to you is far more interesting than that. | 发生在你身上的事情远比这更有趣 |
[05:17] | We have a lot to discuss. | 我们有很多事情要讨论 |
[05:26] | Going inside is the only way to end this. | 进入负神速力是结束这一切的唯一方法 |
[05:29] | Barry, it sounds dangerous. | 巴里,这听起来很危险 |
[05:31] | ‘Cause it is. | 因为本来就是 |
[05:35] | Fine, so how exactly | 好吧,那么究竟如何 |
[05:39] | do you get inside the Negative Speed Force? | 才能进入负神速力? |
[05:41] | The first time I went into the Positive Speed Force, | 我第一次进入正神速力时 |
[05:43] | Harry hit me with a concentrated blast | 是哈利用暗物质和闪电 |
[05:46] | of dark matter and lightning | 产生的的爆炸袭击了我 |
[05:47] | that generated a tachyon reaction. | 产生了一个超声子反应 |
[05:49] | Well, I could rig the tachyon harness to do the same. | 好吧,我可以操纵超声子线束来做同样的事情 |
[05:51] | Only, if you’re trying to get in a negative place, | 只是,如果你想进入一个负的地方 |
[05:54] | you’re gonna need a negative source of lightning. | 你会需要一个负闪电源 |
[05:57] | Like me. | 比如我 |
[05:59] | Uh… | 呃… |
[06:01] | Meena, I I don’t think that’s such a good idea right now. | 米娜,我不认为那是个好主意 |
[06:05] | We need to find a way in. | 我们需要找到一条进去的路 |
[06:09] | I’m the key. | 我就是进去的方法 |
[06:11] | Chester, go ahead and get started. | 切斯特,开始吧 |
[06:24] | You wanna tell me how you’re gonna deal | 你要不要告诉我你将如何处理 |
[06:26] | with all of that anger? | 那所有的愤怒? |
[06:30] | Barry, | 巴里 |
[06:31] | I can feel it pouring off of you. | 我能感觉到它从你身上涌出 |
[06:35] | What are you planning? | 你在计划什么? |
[06:41] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天 |
[06:43] | You want revenge. | 你想报仇 |
[06:46] | But why? Bart and Nora said | 但为什么呢?巴特和诺拉说 |
[06:48] | that Iris is alive. And I know she’s not. | 艾瑞斯还活着 – 而我知道她不在了 |
[06:53] | Cecile, Cecile… | 塞西尔,塞西尔… |
[06:56] | What is it? Someone’s calling my name. | 什么事? – 有人在叫我的名字 |
[07:02] | And now I I’m picking up desperation. | 而现在我检测到了绝望 |
[07:05] | You have to find us. | 你必须要找到我们 |
[07:08] | You’re the only one that can help us. | 你是唯一能帮助我们的人 |
[07:10] | Who is it? Bashir, what happened to you? | 是谁? – 巴希尔,你发生了什么? |
[07:12] | Where are the other Forces? | 其他神力们在哪里? |
[07:19] | He’s gone. Was it our Bashir? | 他消失了 – 是我们的巴希尔吗? |
[07:22] | Yeah, and he’s in pretty bad shape. | 是的,而且他的情况相当糟糕 |
[07:25] | He said that I’m the only one who can help them. | 他说,我是唯一能帮助他们的人 |
[07:31] | I think he wants me to help | 我认为他想让我帮忙 |
[07:32] | bring back the other Positive Forces. | 找回其他正神力们 |
[07:59] | This timeline’s gone. | 这条时间线已经消失了 |
[08:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:04] | Well, we wanted you to feel at home. | 好吧,我们希望你能有家的感觉 |
[08:18] | You, uh, you know who we are? | 你,呃,你知道我们是谁吗? |
[08:21] | Beings who can do all this. | 能做到这些的… |
[08:27] | I’m guessing you’re the Negative Forces. | 我猜只能是负神力了吧 |
[08:29] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这里? |
[08:31] | You never wondered where your speed really comes from? | 你有没有想过你的速度到底是从哪来的? |
[08:34] | I built a machine | 我造了一台机器 |
[08:38] | that taps into the Negative Speed Force, | 找到了负神速力 |
[08:40] | allowing me to siphon it for my own use. | 然后我把它抽出来供自己使用 |
[08:44] | Brilliant. | 非常聪明 |
[08:45] | Oh, you didn’t tap into it. | 哦,不是你找到了它 |
[08:47] | No, no, no, it tapped into you. | 不,不,不,是它找到了你 |
[08:51] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[08:54] | The Negative Speed Force has always existed. | 负神速力一直存在 |
[08:56] | It chose you as an avatar, | 它选择了你作为代言人 |
[08:59] | because it feeds off your hatred for Barry Allen. | 因为它满足于你对巴里艾伦的仇恨 |
[09:01] | The other Thawne forgot that. | 另一个思旺忘记了这一点 |
[09:03] | No hate, no Negative Speed Force avatar. | 没有仇恨,就不配做负神速力的代言人 |
[09:07] | That’s why he had to go. | 这就是为什么他必须得消失 |
[09:09] | I don’t know what you’re planning, | 我不知道你们在计划什么 |
[09:11] | but if you think I’m gonna stand here | 但如果你们认为我会傻傻站在这 |
[09:14] | and play your stupid game | 玩你们的愚蠢游戏… |
[09:20] | Relax, we’re not gonna hurt you. | 放松,我们不会伤害你 |
[09:23] | We’re just gonna transform you. | 我们只是要改造你 |
[09:30] | So let me guess the last thing you remember | 那么让我猜猜你最后记得的事情 |
[09:34] | is figuring out that the Negative Forces | 是搞清楚了负神力们 |
[09:36] | used your time sickness to rebirth a new avatar. | 用你的时间病来重生一个新的代言人 |
[09:40] | Yes, but if I’ve had this time sickness for months, | 是的,但我这几个月都有时间病 |
[09:42] | then Why now? | 那么… – 为什么是现在? |
[09:43] | The Negative Forces used | 负神力们把 |
[09:45] | your body as an incubator. | 你的身体当做一个孵化器 |
[09:47] | And yes, it’s a dastardly scheme. | 是的,这是个卑鄙的阴谋 |
[09:50] | Reminds me of my bad ol’ days. | 让我想起了我的坏日子 |
[09:52] | Okay, so if I’m alive, then…where am I? | 好吧,如果我还活着,那么…我在哪? |
[09:56] | You’re here inside my Time Stone. | 你在我的时间石里面 |
[09:58] | The talisman that you and Barry used | 你和巴里在大末日时为了消灭 |
[10:00] | to wipe out anachronisms during Armageddon. | 不合时宜的东西而使用的那个护身符 |
[10:07] | I can’t feel my connection to Barry anymore, | 我感觉不到我与巴里的联系了 |
[10:10] | and if it’s the same for him, | 如果对他来说也是这样的话 |
[10:12] | then Damien, I have to get out of here, | 那么达米安,我必须离开这里 |
[10:14] | and I need your help, even if you’re | 而我需要你的帮助,即使你只是… |
[10:16] | A remnant of my old consciousness | 我的旧意识的残余? |
[10:18] | imprinted on a stone, | 刻印在一块石头上 |
[10:20] | bearing witness to all timelines for eternity. | 为所有时间线做永恒的见证 |
[10:23] | Wahoo. | 哇哦 |
[10:25] | Are you saying that I’m stuck here forever too? | 你是说我也要永远困在这里? |
[10:27] | Oh, no, no, no. No, that’s up to you. | 哦,不不不,那是由你决定的 |
[10:30] | See, unlike me, you aren’t supposed to be dead, | 你不像我,你并不应该死去 |
[10:33] | which is why the moment that the Negative Forces | 这就是为什么在负神力出现 |
[10:35] | annihilated your body, the stone spared you. | 摧毁你的身体时,石头拯救了你 |
[10:38] | It senses that you still have something important to do. | 它感觉到你仍然有重要的事情要做 |
[10:42] | Question is are you up to it? | 问题是你是否能做到这一点? |
[10:52] | Okay, y’all ready? | 好了,你们都准备好了吗? |
[10:53] | Harnesses are good to go. | 背带可以运行了 |
[11:00] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事? |
[11:03] | Oh, God. I’m shutting down | 哦,上帝 – 我马上关闭 |
[11:04] | remote ignition. Keep mine going! | 遥控启动 – 让我的继续下去! |
[11:06] | But Barry Do it! | 但巴里… – 继续! |
[11:15] | Uh uh, I’m calling it. | 呃呃,我得把他关了 |
[11:17] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[11:20] | Why didn’t it work? I I don’t know. | 为什么没能成功? – 我不知道 |
[11:22] | If this won’t work, we can’t access | 如果这不起作用,我们就不能访问 |
[11:24] | the Negative Speed Force. Then we need to find | 负神速力 – 那么我们需要找到 |
[11:26] | another way. | 另一种方式 |
[11:29] | Eobard would’ve known what to do. | 艾尔伯德会知道该怎么做 |
[11:33] | But now he’s gone. | 但现在他已经走了 |
[11:37] | Because of me… | 因为我… |
[11:41] | and that damn machine. | 和那台该死的机器 |
[11:44] | Dad. | 爸爸… |
[11:56] | Meena, you don’t wanna do this. | 米娜,你不会想这样做的 |
[11:58] | Yes, I do! | 是的,我想! |
[12:01] | This machine ruined my life! | 这台机器毁了我的生活! |
[12:02] | No, it didn’t. Thawne did. | 不,它没有,是思旺干的 |
[12:12] | There is nothing we can do about it! | 我们对此无能为力! |
[12:20] | Not anymore. | 再也没有办法了 |
[12:28] | Yes, there is. | 是的,有的 |
[12:29] | Look, Meena, | 听着,米娜 |
[12:32] | I know exactly how you feel. | 我完全了解你的感受 |
[12:34] | You’re the only one who understands, who knows, | 你是唯一一个明白的人,谁知道呢 |
[12:37] | how this has to end. | 这必须要结束 |
[12:41] | That’s why you can’t destroy your work. | 这就是为什么你不能破坏你的作品 |
[12:42] | We need it. | 我们需要它 |
[12:44] | What for? | 为了什么? |
[12:46] | So we can get you charged, | 让你再次充能 |
[12:48] | and you can share your speed again…with me. | 让你可以再次分享你的速度…给我 |
[13:08] | Your speed’s at 100%. | 你的速度是100% |
[13:12] | Promise me when you find that bastard, | 答应我,当你找到那个混蛋 |
[13:14] | you’ll never let him hurt anyone else ever again. | 你将永远不会让他再伤害其他人 |
[13:20] | You remember what you did when you shared your speed | 你还记得你在与艾尔伯德分享你的速度时 |
[13:22] | with Eobard? | 是怎么做的吗? |
[13:24] | He told me I had to share the most important parts of myself. | 他告诉我,我必须分享自己最重要的部分 |
[13:45] | Baby girl, wherever you are… | 宝贝女儿,无论你在哪里… |
[13:52] | Please, please | 拜托,拜托 |
[13:56] | come back home soon. | 尽快回家 |
[14:01] | Jay, Joan, what are what are you doin’ here? | 杰,琼,你们在这里做什么? |
[14:05] | We’ve been following Iris’ particle trail | 我们一直在时间流中跟踪艾瑞斯的 |
[14:07] | across the timestream, and it led us here. | 粒子轨迹,它把我们带到了这里 |
[14:10] | When Cecile called, she said that Iris was still missing. | 当塞西尔打电话来时,她说艾瑞斯仍然失踪 |
[14:14] | Not anymore. | 现在不一样了 |
[14:17] | Come this way. | 跟我来 |
[14:32] | What is that thing? It’s a Time Stone. | 那是什么东西? – 它是一个时间石 |
[14:35] | I’ve heard about it in my travels. | 我在旅行中听说过它 |
[14:38] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪里得到它的? |
[14:42] | Damien Darhk gave it to me. | 达米安达克把它交给了我 |
[14:44] | He said I might need it one day. | 他说我可能有一天会需要它 |
[14:46] | But why is it glowing now? | 但为什么它现在会发光呢? |
[14:48] | Those particles that were left behind | 那些被留下的颗粒 |
[14:51] | they’re Iris’ consciousness, | 他们是艾瑞斯的意识 |
[14:52] | and now, I think they’ve somehow ended up | 而现在,我认为他们已经以某种方式 |
[14:55] | inside the stone. | 出现在了在石头里面 |
[14:56] | How do we get her out of there? | 我们怎样才能把她救出来呢? |
[15:06] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. | 我不相信我们在做这个 |
[15:07] | Look, Allegra, we have to bring the Positive Forces back. | 听着,阿莱格拉,我们必须让正神力们回来 |
[15:10] | This is the only way we can help Flash do it. | 这是我们能帮助闪电侠做到的唯一方法 |
[15:13] | Who cares about him? | 谁关心他? |
[15:15] | Yeah, we just want our powers back. | 是啊,我们只是想要回我们的能力 |
[15:18] | Okay, look, both of you are now ex psychics, | 听着,你们两个人都是前心理能力者 |
[15:21] | but you know exactly the way that this works. | 但你们完全知道这个的工作方式 |
[15:24] | Now start concentrating, and help me focus in. | 现在开始认真帮助我集中精力 |
[15:28] | I will do all the heavy lifting. | 我来负责麻烦的部分 |
[15:51] | You found me. | 你们找到我了 |
[15:53] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[15:54] | Oh, my God, are you okay? | 哦,我的上帝,你还好吗? |
[15:58] | Wow, this is a nice office. | 哇,这是个不错的办公室 |
[16:01] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[16:02] | Iris’ time sickness, it… it spread to us. | 艾瑞斯的时间病,它…它蔓延到我们身上 |
[16:06] | So we needed to tether ourselves | 所以我们需要把自己 |
[16:08] | to someone in this reality. | 绑定到这个现实中的某人上 |
[16:09] | I chose Cecile. Why? | 我选择了塞西尔 – 为什么? |
[16:11] | Because of your boundless potential. | 因为你有无限的潜力 |
[16:13] | I opened the floodgates of your mind. | 我打开了你心灵的闸门 |
[16:15] | That’s how you were able to absorb the gifts of others. | 这就是你为何能够吸收他人的能力 |
[16:17] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. | 喔,喔,喔,等一下 |
[16:18] | Wait, wait, wait. So, you’re the guy | 等等,那么,你就是那个 |
[16:20] | who gave her all of our powers? Mm. | 给了她我们的力量的人? – 嗯 |
[16:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:25] | You’re…welcome? | 不…用谢? |
[16:27] | So you now have the strength to bring back the Forces | 所以,你现在有力量让神力们回归 |
[16:30] | that is if you’re willing to help us. | 那是如果你愿意帮助我们的话 |
[16:32] | Of course I will. | 我当然会 |
[16:34] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么? |
[16:41] | Your biometrics are spiking. | 你的体征指数正在飙升 |
[16:43] | We thought the bad Forces were back, | 我们以为坏神力们回来了 |
[16:45] | but now you’re going into the Negative Speed Force | 但现在你要自己进入负神速力 |
[16:47] | without us. | 不带上我们 |
[16:51] | We’re too late. | 我们太晚了 |
[17:00] | Thawne. | 思旺 |
[17:11] | What the hell? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[17:13] | Eobard can’t come to the phone right now. | 艾尔伯德现在没空 |
[17:15] | He’s going through some changes. | 他正在经历一些变化 |
[17:17] | What are you doing to him? | 你们在对他做什么? |
[17:20] | Helping him reach his full potential. | 帮助他发挥全部潜力 |
[17:23] | If this was all about Thawne, why’d you attack us? | 如果这一切都是为了思旺,为什么要攻击我们? |
[17:27] | Oh, man, you came at us first | 哦,伙计,你先攻击我们的 |
[17:30] | for Armageddon when you cut off | 在大末日时,你切断了 |
[17:34] | the Negative Speed Force from his avatar. | 负神速力和它的代言人的连接 |
[17:39] | Now, see, we | 听着,我们 |
[17:42] | we’ve been pulling the strings ever since. | 从那时起,我们就一直在牵线搭桥 |
[17:45] | Finally ready now. | 现在终于准备好了 |
[17:47] | See, this is on you, Flash. You tipped the scales. | 这是你的责任,闪电侠,你让天平倾斜了 |
[17:51] | We’re just puttin’ things back to normal, | 我们只是把事情恢复到正常状态 |
[17:55] | and and and then some. | 然后还有一些 |
[18:01] | This all started the day that you severed Thawne’s speed | 这一切都始于你切断思旺的速度的那一天 |
[18:04] | the day that you upset the cosmic balance. | 也就是你破坏宇宙平衡的那一天 |
[18:07] | Something we didn’t know was possible | 我们不知道还有那种操作 |
[18:10] | until you showed us how. | 直到你告诉我们如何做 |
[18:14] | And that was also the day that we realized… | 也是在那一天,我们意识到… |
[18:19] | we could do the same. | 我们也可以这样做 |
[18:23] | Time to tip the scales. | 是时候让天平倾斜了 |
[18:28] | Dad! Are you okay? | 爸爸!你还好吗? |
[18:29] | It’s all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[18:32] | What about Thawne? Negative Forces… | 思旺呢? – 负神力们… |
[18:35] | they were transforming him somehow. | 他们正在以某种方式改造他 |
[18:37] | So he’s still alive? | 所以他还活着? |
[18:38] | But they already gave him his speed back. | 但他们已经把他的速度还给了他 |
[18:40] | What more could they want? | 他们还能想要什么呢? |
[18:42] | Guys, | 伙计们 |
[18:44] | I’m picking up a huge influx of negative kinetic tachyons. | 我检测到大量涌入的负动能超声子 |
[18:47] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[18:51] | Right over Downtown. | 就在市中心上空 |
[19:13] | There’s no point in running. | 逃跑是没有意义的 |
[19:17] | You’re all going to die. | 你们都会死 |
[19:47] | Holy shrap, that’s Thawne. | 我的天啊,那是思旺 |
[19:50] | Who’s his new tailor? | 谁给他造的这个衣服? |
[19:52] | Satan? | 撒旦? |
[19:53] | Guys, I’m not just picking up | 伙计们,不仅仅检测到 |
[19:55] | negative kinetic isotopes reading temporal, geothermic, | 负动能同位素,还有时间的,地热的 |
[19:58] | electric chemical ones too. | 电化学的也是如此 |
[20:00] | He has the power of all four Negative Forces now. | 他现在拥有所有四种负神力的力量 |
[20:02] | Why? | 为什么? |
[20:04] | To tip the balance of power in their favor | 使权力的天平对他们有利 |
[20:07] | turn the entire world into a living hell. | 把整个世界变成一个活地狱 |
[20:14] | You said I had unfinished business. | 你说我有未完成的事业 |
[20:19] | What is it? | 它是什么? |
[20:23] | It’s Barry, isn’t it? | 是巴里,对吗? |
[20:27] | Where is he? What’s happening? | 他在哪里?发生了什么事? |
[20:28] | If you wanna find out, | 如果你想知道 |
[20:30] | you have to get out of here yourself. | 你必须自己离开这里 |
[20:34] | How? Damn it. | 怎么做到?该死 |
[20:35] | Oh, come on, Iris. | 哦,别这样,艾瑞斯 |
[20:37] | Look at your life. | 看看你的生活 |
[20:39] | Look at everything that has happened to you | 看看巴里的那次昏迷后 |
[20:41] | since Barry went into that coma. | 发生在你身上的一切 |
[20:43] | You were destined to die, | 你注定会死 |
[20:45] | held captive in another dimension. | 被囚禁在另一个空间 |
[20:48] | Hell, you faced certain death over and over and over again, | 而你一次又一次地面对死亡 |
[20:51] | and every time, you should’ve died, only you didn’t. | 而每一次,你都应该死,但并没有 |
[20:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[20:55] | Because I always had help? I | 因为我总是有帮手?我… |
[20:56] | Thanks for playing! | 感谢参与! |
[20:58] | Wrong answer! | 错了! |
[21:00] | Come on. It’s right in front of you. | 拜托,答案就在你面前 |
[21:03] | You’re a survivor. | 你是一个幸存者 |
[21:06] | You always will be. | 你将永远是 |
[21:10] | I haven’t reached my limit. | 我还没有达到我的极限 |
[21:12] | No, you haven’t. | 不,你没有 |
[21:14] | But what about the spark between Barry and I? | 但巴里和我之间的火花呢? |
[21:17] | Well… | 嗯… |
[21:21] | Just because you can’t feel it, | 只是因为你感觉不到它 |
[21:25] | doesn’t mean it isn’t there. | 并不意味着它不存在 |
[21:28] | So what are you gonna do now, | 那么,你现在打算怎么做 |
[21:30] | spend the rest of eternity hangin’ out with Damien Darhk? | 在剩下的永恒时光里和达米安达克混在一起? |
[21:38] | No. | 不 |
[21:39] | That a girl. | 真不错的女孩 |
[21:44] | I’m gonna reignite it. | 我要重新点燃它 |
[21:58] | Say hi to your old man for me. | 替我向你父亲问好 |
[22:32] | You’re outnumbered four to one. | 你寡不敌众,我们四打一 |
[22:35] | You’re gonna pay for everyone you’ve hurt. | 你要为你所伤害的所有人付出代价 |
[22:37] | Especially Eobard. | 特别是艾尔伯德 |
[23:07] | Bart? | 巴特? |
[23:09] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[23:10] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗? |
[23:12] | If that’s Impulse, where’s Thawne? | 如果那是脉冲,那思旺在哪里? |
[23:15] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[23:24] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[23:25] | I sent them back in time | 我把他们送回过去了 |
[23:27] | a billion years, to be precise. | 准确地说,是10亿年前 |
[23:33] | We only have one chance. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[23:38] | Okay. What do you need me to do? | 好的,你需要我做什么? |
[23:45] | Put it on. | 戴上它 |
[23:48] | There’s a reason you were given all these powers, Cecile. | 你被赋予这些能力是有原因的,塞西尔 |
[23:51] | The powers you absorbed were enhanced | 你吸收的力量被我所缺乏的 |
[23:53] | by the one thing that I lack | 东西加强了 |
[23:55] | your ability to care about people. | 是你关心人的能力 |
[23:57] | That’s why you were chosen. | 这就是你被选中的原因 |
[24:00] | So take it. | 拿去吧 |
[24:01] | The mask will reabsorb your psychic powers | 面具会重新吸收你的精神力量 |
[24:04] | and transfer them to me. | 并把它们转给我 |
[24:08] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都不要想 |
[24:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:33] | She has to go through this. | 她必须经历这些 |
[24:42] | Cecile, are you okay? | 塞西尔,你还好吗? |
[24:48] | Did it work? | 它起作用了吗? |
[24:50] | I sure as hell hope so. | 我当然希望如此 |
[25:01] | Ha ha ha. | 哈哈哈 |
[25:16] | Whew. | 哇哦 |
[25:19] | Well, well, well. | 看啊看啊 |
[25:26] | Who’s faster now, Flash? | 现在谁更快,闪电侠? |
[25:39] | Aw… | 啊哦… |
[25:44] | How does it feel, Flash? | 感觉如何,闪电侠? |
[25:46] | How does it feel, knowing you could’ve prevented all this, | 知道你本可以防止这一切的感觉如何? |
[25:51] | if only you’d killed me | 如果你有机会的时候 |
[25:56] | when you had the chance? | 杀了我就好了 |
[26:00] | Believe me… | 相信我… |
[26:04] | that’s a mistake I won’t make. | 这是一个我不会犯的错误 |
[26:15] | Who’s doing this? | 这是谁干的? |
[26:18] | Who’s doing this? | 这是谁干的? |
[26:20] | I am. | 是我 |
[26:27] | You’re too late, because your | 你们太晚了,因为你们的 |
[26:30] | pathetic avatar is powerless. | 可悲的代言人太弱了 |
[26:34] | You call that power? | 你管这叫能力? |
[26:37] | This is power. | 这才是能力 |
[27:06] | This is impossible. | 不可能 |
[27:09] | No, this is the end. | 不,这就是结局 |
[27:21] | We’re equals now, Thawne. | 我们平等了,思旺 |
[27:23] | Equals? | 平等? |
[27:25] | Never. | 不可能 |
[27:27] | I have always been, I will always be | 我一直都,我将永远 |
[27:29] | better than you. | 比你更强 |
[27:53] | This is for Iris… | 这是为了艾瑞斯… |
[27:55] | for everyone you’ve killed. | 为你所杀的每个人 |
[28:24] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[28:26] | Some kind of temporal disruption | 石头中发出了某种 |
[28:28] | coming from inside the stone. | 时空干扰 |
[28:38] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[28:41] | Baby girl. | 宝贝女儿 |
[28:43] | Oh. Dad. | 哦,爸爸 |
[28:45] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[28:47] | It’s okay. Damien Darhk showed me | 没事了,达米安达克告诉了我 |
[28:48] | the way back. | 回来的方法 |
[28:55] | That felt like an earthquake. | 感觉像一场地震 |
[28:57] | Or something a lot worse. | 或者更糟糕的事情 |
[29:02] | Again, our top story, the deadly new speedster | 重复,我们的头条新闻,致命新高速能力者 |
[29:06] | who has already taken dozens of lives, has been engaged | 已经夺走了几十条人命,并正与闪电侠 |
[29:09] | by the Flash. | 展开决斗 |
[29:10] | But fallout from the fight | 但战斗的余波 |
[29:11] | has turned the city into a warzone. | 已经把这个城市变成了一个战区 |
[29:14] | Residents are advised | 建议居民… |
[29:15] | Barry’s doing more harm than good. | 巴里的做法弊大于利 |
[29:18] | They started Armageddon. | 他们在引发大末日 |
[29:19] | Jay, I need you to take me Downtown fast. | 杰伊,我需要你快速带我到市中心 |
[29:35] | Barry! | 巴里! |
[29:39] | Barry! | 巴里! |
[29:40] | Iris. | 艾瑞斯 |
[29:45] | Barry, you have to stop. No, I have to finish this. | 巴里,你必须停下 – 不,我必须完成这个 |
[29:48] | No, Barry, listen to me. | 不,巴里,听我说 |
[29:49] | The city can’t take anymore fighting. | 这个城市不能再忍受战斗了 |
[29:51] | That’s why I have to end this. | 这就是为什么我必须结束这一切 |
[29:52] | You can’t! | 你不能这样做! |
[29:55] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[29:56] | We’ll never stop until one of us is dead. | 我们永远不会停止,直到我们中的一个人死去 |
[30:01] | Time to tip the scales. | 是时候让天平倾斜了 |
[30:13] | Get Iris to safety. | 把艾瑞斯带到安全地带 |
[30:15] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[30:22] | I’m done fighting you. | 我不想再和你战斗了 |
[30:33] | You think I won’t kill you? | 你认为我不会杀了你? |
[30:37] | I’ll slaughter you where you sit! | 我就在你坐的地方宰了你! |
[31:00] | I just need more power. | 我只是需要更多的能量 |
[31:02] | Do you hear me? | 你们听到我说的了吗? |
[31:03] | I just need more power. | 我只是需要更多的能量 |
[31:11] | We’re not meant to tip the scales. | 我们不是注定要让天平倾斜的 |
[31:17] | You won’t survive, Thawne! | 你活不了的,思旺! |
[31:19] | You lie, Flash! | 你个骗子,闪电侠! |
[31:21] | This is the moment! | 这是个好时机! |
[32:28] | No. | 不 |
[32:36] | It’s not supposed to end like this. | 不应该这样结束 |
[32:38] | Ah…ah…ah… | 啊…啊…啊… |
[32:41] | aaaah! | 啊!! |
[33:20] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[33:40] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[33:42] | It’s the universe resetting itself. | 是宇宙的自我重置 |
[33:58] | Barry, your Force particles are gone. | 巴里,你的神力粒子已经消失了 |
[34:00] | And as for you, Iris, | 至于你,艾瑞斯 |
[34:02] | there’s no sign of your time sickness anywhere. | 没有任何地方有时间病的残留 |
[34:04] | You’re completely cured. | 你已经完全治愈了 |
[34:09] | in the timeline. | 思旺的身影 |
[34:11] | Then it’s really over, | 那就真的结束了 |
[34:13] | all of it. | 全部结束了 |
[34:17] | Bart, Nora, about the way I behaved today | 巴特,诺拉,关于我今天的行为举止 |
[34:21] | Uh uh. No, | 呃,呃,不用了 |
[34:23] | not after all of the things that you have helped us with. | 你帮助了我们做了这么多事情 |
[34:27] | He’s right, Dad. | 他是对的,爸爸 |
[34:29] | At the end of the day, all that matters | 在一天结束时,最重要的是 |
[34:31] | is you did the right thing. | 是你做了正确的事情 |
[34:35] | And on that note, I think we should all go back to our lives | 关于这一点,我认为我们都该回到自己 |
[34:38] | in 2049. | 在2049年的生活中去 |
[34:41] | Great work today, Flash, as always. | 今天干的真好,闪电侠,一如既往 |
[34:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[34:49] | Guys, guys. | 伙计们,伙计们 |
[34:51] | Thank you for everything. Don’t sweat it, Pops. | 谢谢你做的一切 – 别担心,老爹 |
[34:56] | It was all “aster,” no “dis.” | 都是”爱思特”,不是”迪斯” |
[34:59] | I have no idea what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[35:00] | That’s all right. | 这就对了 |
[35:02] | You don’t need to. | 你不需要明白 |
[35:05] | All right, love you, Pops, Mom. See you guys. | 好的,爱你们,爸爸妈妈 – 再见 |
[35:10] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[35:17] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[35:18] | Like there is so much I don’t know. | 有好多我不知道的事情 |
[35:23] | But more importantly, | 但更重要的是 |
[35:26] | BLOC is no longer working. | BLOC已不再工作了 |
[35:29] | It was never my idea, was it? | 这一直都不是我的主意,是吗? |
[35:34] | No, it wasn’t. | 不,不是的 |
[35:36] | The Negative Speed Force used the machine | 负神速力使用那机器 |
[35:38] | to pick its avatars. | 来挑选其代言人 |
[35:40] | You were a means to an end. | 你是达到目的的一种手段 |
[35:43] | I’m sorry you lost your speed. | 我很遗憾你失去了你的速度 |
[35:45] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[35:47] | It was never my dream to be a speedster. | 成为一名高速能力者从来不是我的梦想 |
[35:50] | I know I never got to meet him, but… | 我知道我没有机会见到他,但是… |
[35:53] | Eobard seems like a very special person. | 艾尔伯德似乎是一个非常特别的人 |
[35:56] | He was. | 当然是 |
[36:01] | I wanted to give you this. | 我想把这个交给你 |
[36:04] | We found it at STAR Labs. | 我们在星城实验室找到了它 |
[36:13] | Thank you… | 谢谢你… |
[36:16] | for everything. | 为所有一切 |
[36:25] | I should go. | 我应该走了 |
[36:27] | Meena, look, if you need anything, just call us, okay? | 米娜,如果你需要什么,就打给我们,好吗? |
[36:31] | We’re here for you. I know. | 我们在这里等着你 – 我知道 |
[36:35] | Oh, and if Team Flash ever needs a helping hand, | 哦,如果闪电侠小队需要帮助的话 |
[36:39] | as in the technical kind, | 如技术类的 |
[36:43] | you know where to find me. | 你知道在哪里可以找到我 |
[36:56] | Good news your brain’s back to its old empathic capacity. | 好消息是你的大脑恢复了以前的移情能力 |
[36:59] | Dillion has her powers back. | 迪伦恢复了她的能力 |
[37:01] | The Queen, too, who’s back in Iron Heights. | 还有女王也是,她也回到了铁山监狱 |
[37:03] | I’m gonna miss being leveled up. | 我会怀念超进化的日子 |
[37:05] | I’m just glad we all survived this. | 我只是很高兴我们都挺过来了 |
[37:08] | Yeah, yeah, I guess I should be happy. | 是的,是的,我想我应该感到高兴 |
[37:10] | I mean, we did bring back the Positive Forces, | 我的意思是,我们确实带回了正神力们 |
[37:12] | and then there was saving the entire city. | 然后是拯救整个城市 |
[37:14] | That should be good enough. | 这应该是足够好的 |
[37:17] | Is that a humble brag? | 你这是在谦虚的装逼吗? |
[37:18] | Go ahead, girl I see you. | 没事,让她装一下 |
[37:20] | Look, here’s to saving the world, | 听着,为拯救世界干杯 |
[37:24] | friends, Team Flash, or, or, | 为朋友,为闪电侠小队,或者或者 |
[37:28] | as I like to call it Team Badass. | 我喜欢称其为”牛逼小队” |
[37:30] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的,是的 |
[37:32] | both: Team Badass. Come on. | 牛逼小队,来吧 |
[37:33] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[37:35] | Mm! Mm mm. | 嗯!嗯,嗯 |
[37:36] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[37:37] | Okay, that is not a decaf latte. | 好吧,这不是无咖啡因拿铁 |
[37:40] | And this does not have three sugars. | 我这杯并没有三种糖 |
[37:41] | Cecile, I’m sorry. I guess we mixed up coffees. | 塞西尔,我很抱歉,我想我们把咖啡拿反了 |
[37:44] | I already, uh No worries, it’s fine. | 我已经,呃… – 不用担心,没事的 |
[37:51] | Uh | 啊? |
[37:53] | Cecile, did you do that? | 塞西尔,是你干的吗? |
[37:56] | Uh…yeah? | 呃…是吧? |
[37:59] | But, okay, all I did was think | 但是,好吧,我刚刚只是想 |
[38:01] | I really wish I had the right coffee, and then I kind of saw | 希望我有合适的咖啡,然后我在脑海中 |
[38:04] | it in my head, and then all of a sudden, it was | 看到了这杯咖啡,然后突然,就… |
[38:06] | Oh, the force is strong with this one. | 哦,这个人也太强了 |
[38:12] | Well, that’s new. | 嗯,这是新的 |
[38:22] | Well, I never thought I’d see you again. | 好吧,我从未想过我会再次见到你 |
[38:27] | I don’t mean to be rude or whatever, | 我并不想不礼貌或什么的 |
[38:30] | but why am I here? | 但为什么我在这里? |
[38:36] | Tinya. | 蒂尼亚 |
[38:38] | Mom? It’s really you? | 妈妈?真的是你? |
[38:47] | I didn’t know if I’d ever get out of that place. | 我不知道我是否能离开那个地方 |
[38:49] | I just knew I had to see you again. | 我只知道我必须再见到你 |
[38:52] | I how did this happen? | 这是怎么回事? |
[38:54] | When Iris beat her time sickness, | 当艾瑞斯治好她的时间病时 |
[38:56] | it cured the Still Force too, | 它也治好了静滞力 |
[38:58] | and then Renee showed up back at home in Coast City. | 然后蕾妮出现在海港城的家中 |
[39:02] | We have so much to catch up on. | 我们有好多东西要聊聊 |
[39:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[39:07] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:32] | Chamber malfunction? | 舱室故障? |
[39:34] | What do you mean chamber malfunction? | 舱室故障是什么意思? |
[39:42] | Frost, are you okay? | 冰霜,你还好吗? |
[39:49] | Frost? | 冰霜? |
[39:53] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[39:56] | A friend, | 可以说是… |
[39:58] | I think. | 一位朋友 |
[40:11] | I never wanna let you go. | 我永远不想让你消失 |
[40:14] | Then don’t. | 那就不要 |
[40:16] | I mean, I could stay like this all week. | 我的意思是,我可以像这样呆上一星期 |
[40:19] | That works for me. Mm hmm. | 这对我很有用 – 嗯,嗯 |
[40:24] | Iris, last night, I thought I lost you forever, | 艾瑞斯,昨天晚上,我以为我永远失去了你 |
[40:27] | ’cause I couldn’t feel our connection. | 因为我感觉不到我们的联系 |
[40:30] | Yeah, when I was in the Time Stone, | 是的,当我在时间之石里时 |
[40:32] | I couldn’t feel you either. | 我也感觉不到你 |
[40:35] | That’s why I knew I had to get back to you. | 这就是为什么我知道我必须回到你身边 |
[40:39] | So I reignited our spark. | 所以我重新点燃了我们的火花 |
[40:43] | How? | 怎么做到的? |
[40:47] | You’re my lightning rod too. | 你也是我的避雷针 |
[40:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:58] | Seriously? | 认真的? |
[41:00] | I mean, I know I’ve been gone for a while, but… | 我知道我已经离开一段时间了,但是…… |
[41:02] | For reminding me that even the Flash has limits. | 因为你提醒我,即使是闪电侠也有限制 |
[41:06] | Thawne couldn’t accept that about himself, | 思旺无法接受自己的限制 |
[41:09] | which is why he didn’t survive. | 这就是为什么他没能活下来 |
[41:16] | Barry, you know the Negative Speed Force | 巴里,你知道负神速力 |
[41:18] | will need to find a new avatar. | 将需要找到一个新的代言人 |
[41:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:23] | ‘Cause the universe is all about balance… | 因为宇宙是关于平衡的… |
[41:27] | Which means that one day, | 这意味着,有一天 |
[41:30] | the Negative Forces will have to pick one. | 负神力们将不得不选择一个代言人 |
[41:35] | I wonder who they’ll choose. | 我想知道他们会选择谁 |
[41:38] | We won’t know until it happens. | 在发生之前,我们不会知道 |
[41:43] | But whenever that day comes, | 但无论那一天何时到来 |
[41:45] | and whoever that avatar is… | 以及代言人是谁… |
[41:50] | We’ll be ready for them. | 我们会准备好迎接他们的 |
[42:22] | Greg, move your head. | 格雷格,移动你的头 |