Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

空乘危机(The Flight Attendant)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 空乘危机(The Flight Attendant)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:24] Your attention, please, ladies and gentlemen. 女士们先生们 请注意
[00:26] This train is now arriving at Yonkers. 此趟列车即将到达扬克斯市
[00:28] Please take this time to look above and around your seat 请查看上方以及座位四周
[00:31] and gather all personal belongings. Have a good day. 拿上所有随身物品 祝你度过美好的一天
[00:43] Excuse me. Hi. There’s a woman chasing me. 打扰下 你好 有个女人在追我
[00:45] I think she might have a weapon. 她可能有武器
[00:46] She is right– 她就在…
[00:49] Where is this woman? 这女人在哪
[00:51] – What happened to your shoe? – Wha–no, she was– -你的鞋怎么了 -什么 不 她就…
[02:18] Annie? Annie, it’s me. Will you buzz me up? 安妮 安妮 是我 能开门吗
[02:20] I-I lost the–the extra key. 备用钥匙被我弄丢了
[02:22] Oh, like your ID you didn’t lose ’cause you don’t lose things? 就像你没有弄丢的身份证吗 因为你从不丢东西
[02:26] What? 什么
[02:27] That was totally different. 那跟这个完全不一样
[02:28] And I-I’m sorry I stopped messaging you today. 抱歉我今天没跟你发短信
[02:29] It just–it got so crazy. You have no idea. 只是情况变得很疯狂 你完全想象不到
[02:32] You have no idea the strings 你不知道我为了救你出那房子
[02:33] that I pulled to get you out of that house, Cass. 找了多少关系 小卡
[02:36] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[02:36] Annie, wait, what do you mean? What did you do? I’m sorry. 安妮 等等 你什么意思 你做了什么 抱歉
[02:38] I didn’t know you were this upset. 我不知道你这么生气
[02:39] Cass, I thought you were in real danger. 小卡 我以为你遇到了危险
[02:41] Do you get that at all? 你明白吗
[02:42] I’m sorry. I– 抱歉 我
[02:44] Hi, c-could you let me in? 你好 你能让我进去吗
[02:46] I’m staying with my best friend. I lost the extra key. 我跟我最好的朋友住一起 我备用钥匙丢了
[02:48] It’s a whole thing. Mrs…? 说来话长 您叫
[02:50] – Hassler. – Yes. -哈斯勒 -对
[02:51] It’s no problem. 没问题
[02:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:54] Oh, dear, where are your shoes? 天呐 你的鞋呢
[02:55] Mrs. Hassler, this is Annie Mouradian from 4G. 哈斯勒太太 我是4G的安妮·穆雷迪安
[02:58] Please don’t let that woman in. 请别让那女人进来
[02:59] I do not know who that is. 我不认识
[03:01] Oh, no, no, she knows who I am. She’s– 不不 她认识我 她是
[03:04] Okay, we’re gonna– 好吧 你要
[03:05] Yep, we’re gonna do that, okay. 你要这样子 行
[03:07] Annie, I saw her. 安妮 我看到她了
[03:10] I saw Miranda. 我看到米兰达了
[03:16] Okay, so you got chased by a dangerous criminal, 所以你被一个危险罪犯追赶
[03:18] and now you’re holding a bag of stolen trash in my face. 现在你又在我面前拿着一包偷来的垃圾
[03:20] No, I have no idea why I was worried. 我真不知道我之前为什么要担心
[03:21] Listen, it’s evidence, okay? 听着 这是证据
[03:23] I was–I was improvising. 我 我当时是即兴发挥
[03:24] I thought maybe if we, like, taped it all together, 我想着如果我们能把这些全部粘起来
[03:26] we would have an answer. 我们就能有答案
[03:28] And what’s on your feet? 你脚上是什么
[03:29] Oh, my friend Shane gave me his socks. I did a weird thing. 我朋友肖恩把他袜子给我了 我做了件怪事
[03:32] – Can I? – Yeah, cool, thanks. -能给我吗 -嗯 谢谢
[03:36] We sh–we should– 我们应该
[03:37] Yeah, hey, babe, listen, um, just for a sec. 亲爱的 听着 就一下
[03:40] Uh… look, I know you’re going through a lot right now. 我知道你在经历很多事
[03:44] Um, hear me out. 听我说
[03:45] I think you might be suffering from a little bit of PTSD. 我觉得你可能有创伤后应激障碍
[03:47] Okay, Annie, really, I’m not. 安妮 我真没有
[03:49] Look, you saw some really fucked-up shit in Bangkok, 你在曼谷看到了一些很操蛋的事
[03:53] and we have barely talked about it at all. 我们几乎没有谈过
[03:55] Cass, you know that you can talk to me 小卡 你知道你可以跟我谈任何事
[03:56] about more than just, like, psychotic women and the FBI, right? 不只是疯女人以及联调局 对吗
[04:02] Try telling her how you feel. 试图告诉她你的感受
[04:04] I mean, she’s your friend. She’ll get it. 她是你朋友 她会懂的
[04:05] Alex, I don’t know– Where would I even begin? 亚历克斯 我不知道 我要从何说起
[04:07] Well, you could start by telling her 你可以先跟她说
[04:09] that you’re already talking to me. 你在跟我对话
[04:10] No, that would not go over well, okay? 不 那样不会有好结果
[04:13] Plus, everything I’m feeling is just so fucked up. 再说 我现在的感受都很奇葩
[04:17] It’s just, Annie, 只是 安妮
[04:18] I can’t deal with more than one problem at a time. 我不能同时应付超过一个问题
[04:21] Like, that’s all I can do right now. 这是我目前最大的能力了
[04:23] Yeah. 嗯
[04:25] Yeah. No, I got it. I got that. 嗯 我懂 我懂的
[04:27] Come here. Thank you. 过来 谢谢
[04:28] I love you. 我爱你
[04:29] I love you. Okay. 我爱你 好的
[04:30] Yeah, okay, stop crying. 好了 别哭了
[04:31] Okay, listen, Miranda, right? 米兰达 对吗
[04:33] She is not the person that we thought she was. Well, I mean, 她不是我们想象中那样 我是说
[04:35] she is still a murderer who broke into my apartment. 她还是一个闯进我公寓的谋杀犯
[04:38] Okay, if she’s not a psychotic ex, 如果她不是疯子前任
[04:39] then why is she specifically targeting you? 那她为什么要专门针对你
[04:41] I don’t–maybe she thinks I know something from Bangkok– I don’t know. 或许她觉得我知道曼谷的一些事 我不知道
[04:43] Babe, these aren’t even cross-shredded. 亲爱的 这些都没有被搅碎
[04:45] Taping these together wouldn’t be the craziest idea. 把它们粘起来也不是不切实际
[04:47] Look! 你看
[04:48] I found weirder things in other people’s trash. 我在别人垃圾里发现过更怪的东西
[04:50] Max thinks it’s a good idea. 麦克斯觉得这是好主意
[04:51] No, I don’t think it’s good. I just don’t think it’s crazy. 不 我不觉得是好主意 只是不觉得不切实际
[04:53] He’s supportive, though. I like that. 但他支持我 我喜欢
[04:55] Okay, listen, you guys, 听着 你们俩
[04:55] we’re gonna need some, like, properly legally acquired evidence 我们需要一些合法获得的证据
[04:59] that isn’t stuck together with Scotch tape, you know. 而不是用透明胶带粘起来的
[05:01] Okay, listen, I was thinking, if Miranda got off that train, 听着 我刚在想 如果米兰达下了那趟火车
[05:03] there has to be cameras somewhere on the platform, right? 站台上肯定有监控拍到她 对吗
[05:06] – Okay, look, I have a guy at the MTA… – Yes! -听着 我认识一个纽约大都会运输署的人 -棒
[05:09] Who might be able to pull some tapes. 他或许能调出一些监控
[05:11] – I don’t want you to get your hopes up. – Okay. -我不希望你期待过高 -好的
[05:13] Holy fuck! 我靠
[05:14] I got a match. 我匹配上了一对
[05:16] The crowd goes wild! 观众都疯狂了
[05:19] – Oh, okay. – You’re a killjoy, see? -好吧 -你真扫兴
[05:21] – I am not a killjoy. – Look at that, it’s a match. -我不扫兴 -看看 匹配上了
[05:24] Max. 麦克斯
[05:27] Are you coming to bed, or…? 你要睡觉吗 还是
[05:30] Great. No, cool. 好极了 行吧
[05:31] Okay, have fun! 嗯 玩得开心
[05:33] We need tape. 我们需要胶带
[05:35] – Yes, good idea. – Now. – Tape, all right. -嗯 好主意 -现在就要 -胶带
[05:43] 哥哥 明天一早在你家碰面
[05:44] Oh, shoot. 该死
[05:48] No, Cassie, 不 卡茜
[05:49] no one ever calls back from a text unless it’s bad news. 没人会在收到短信后回拨电话 除非是坏消息
[05:52] – She called back from a text? – No. -她收到短信后给你打了电话 -没有
[05:53] Everything is fine. Everything’s fine. 一切都好 一切都好
[05:54] We can’t meet at my apartment tomorrow morning. 我们明早不能在我公寓见面
[05:56] What? 什么
[05:57] It is fine. 没事
[05:58] Someone kind of– kind of sort of broke in. 就是有人擅闯进来
[06:01] That’s not fine. Are you okay? 这可不好 你没事吧
[06:02] Yes, yes, I am, and it was weird. 嗯 我没事 就是很怪
[06:04] They didn’t even take anything. 他们什么都没拿走
[06:06] Okay, um… 好吧
[06:08] I-I just have to ask– 我得问问
[06:12] um… did someone really break in, 是真的有人闯入
[06:13] or do you just not want us at your place? 还是你不想我们去你家
[06:15] Oh, my God, Davey, 我的天 大卫
[06:16] I would not lie about something like this. 我不会在这种事上撒谎的
[06:18] Right, okay. 好吧
[06:19] So we’ll, um–we’ll just meet at the aquarium, then. 那我们就在水族馆见了
[06:22] Great, yes, I’ll see you guys at 12:30. 好的 那就12点半见
[06:25] At 12:00? 12点
[06:26] 12:00. That was a test. 12点 我是在考你
[06:28] Okay, bye. 好的 拜拜
[06:30] I love you. I’ll see you then. 爱你 到时见
[06:31] Popular, huh? 很受欢迎啊
[06:32] Oh, that was my brother. He’s just– 那是我哥 他…
[06:34] He’s a lot. I don’t know. 他很烦人 我也不知道
[06:37] 巴克利 想你了 不是变态那样 而是我们应该再次一切买醉 等等 这变态吗 哈哈
[06:44] Yeah, I got another match. 我又匹配上了一对
[06:46] I think this is gonna go pretty quick. 应该很快就能搞定
[06:48] – I like your optimism. – Yeah. -我喜欢你的乐观 -嗯
[06:50] Oh, you know what? We should have gotten some flower. 知道吗 我们该搞点大麻来抽
[06:52] This would have been so much better if we were high. 嗨了来做这事会好很多
[07:34] Okay, I’m impressed. 好吧 很厉害
[07:45] Nothing here is problematic 这上面的东西都没问题
[07:46] or even worth getting fucking murdered over. 也不值得被谋杀
[07:48] I mean, it’s just a bunch of stuff about Lionfish. 就是很多关于狮子鱼的信息
[07:50] It’s a holding company. 一家持股公司
[07:52] The only crossover I see with Alex Sokolov 我看到的唯一跟亚历克斯·索科洛夫的联系
[07:54] is that he was on the board of one of their companies– 就是他是他们一家公司的董事会成员
[07:56] Minute Jets. 片刻航空
[07:57] I remember that name. 我记得这名字
[07:59] Yes, yes, Minute Jets flies from Teterboro 对 片刻航空每天从泰特波罗机场
[08:02] to Portland, Maine, every single day. 飞往缅因州波特兰
[08:04] New Jersey and Maine? 新泽西州和缅因州
[08:06] – This conspiracy got less sexy. – I mean… -这个阴谋一下子变得没那么吸引人了 -我是说
[08:08] Wait. 等等
[08:10] Look, also on the board… 董事会中还有
[08:14] – Oh, my God. – Bam. -我的天 -砰
[08:15] M-I? That could totally be Miranda. MI 完全可能是米兰达
[08:17] Okay, so what’s the big deal about this particular flight? 那这趟航班有什么特别的
[08:19] Okay, let’s see, let’s see, it takes off at 3:00, 我看看 3点起飞
[08:21] lands at 4:55, takes off again at 5:11. 4:55降落 5:11又起飞
[08:26] I mean, why would it just refuel and turn right back around? 为什么加了油后马上就回去
[08:29] It’s not a crime, but it–it is strange. 这不是犯罪 不过是很怪
[08:42] You know, when you make a mess in here, it affects both of us. 当你把这里弄乱的时候 会影响我们两个人
[08:45] Your mom said these specific Lionfish documents 你妈妈说那些狮子鱼的文件
[08:47] could make you look guilty. 可能会让你看上去有罪
[08:49] Is there something about those weird flights that got you killed? 这些害你被杀的奇怪航班有什么特别之处吗
[08:52] If I got killed over a refueling pit stop in Maine– 如果我因为在缅因州加油而被杀
[08:55] Okay, okay, maybe it’s about what happens 好了 或许是关于
[08:57] during the four hours in the air. 在空中的四个小时
[08:59] They could be performing ritual sacrifices. How do we know? 他们可能在表演祭祀 我们要怎么知道
[09:03] Well, I do know exactly where they’ll be at 3:00. 我知道他们3点会在哪
[09:07] I was joking. 我是开玩笑的
[09:08] What, you’re going to New Jersey today? 什么 你今天要去新泽西
[09:10] What about your brother’s visit? 你不去见你哥了吗
[09:12] Okay, look, I could get arrested tomorrow 听着 我明天可能被捕
[09:13] or attacked by a crazy stalker. 或者被一个疯狂跟踪者袭击
[09:15] Time isn’t really on my side. 我时间不多了
[09:17] Besides, I got to know exactly what those people 再说 我得搞清那些人
[09:18] are doing on that plane. 在那飞机上干什么
[09:19] Now you’re getting on that plane? 你要上那飞机
[09:21] You cannot do that. 你不能那么做
[09:22] The plane is where whatever is happening on the plane is happening. 那飞机是他们做见不得人勾当的地方
[09:24] And maybe you’ll get yourself in trouble. 也许你会让自己陷入麻烦
[09:27] And maybe find out exactly why Miranda thought you had to die. 也许可以找到为什么米兰达想致你于死地
[09:30] Wow, this is a reckless and manic plan. 这是个鲁莽疯狂的计划
[09:33] Noted. 记住了
[09:34] Okay, but if everything goes to plan, you know, 但如果一切按计划进行
[09:36] I should make it back just in time for my dinner with Davey. 我应该能及时赶回和大卫约的晚餐
[09:40] Shit, is that the time? 该死 那是时间吗
[09:42] I got to go. 我得走了
[09:43] Well, what about this? 那这个呢
[09:44] Yeah. No, you’re great. 嗯 你很好
[09:45] Thank you for your help. I like you. 谢谢帮忙 我喜欢你
[09:51] Hey, you. 你好啊
[09:52] What’s going on? 怎么了
[09:53] Uh, Megan, quick question– 梅根 问你个事
[09:55] do you moonlight for Minute Jets? 你是在片刻航空兼职吗
[09:57] Uh, no, I’m with Jetset. 不 我在塞捷航空
[09:58] You’re probably thinking about Nate. 你可能想找的是内特
[10:01] Nate? Really? 内特 不是吧
[10:02] He flies with them all the time, 他经常去那飞
[10:04] but I guess when you gamble as much as Nate does, 但我想当你跟内特一样爱赌的话
[10:07] you need the money. 你需要钱
[10:09] That man is way too young to be such a mess. 那家伙这么年轻 不该生活一团糟
[10:13] Thanks for the info, and, um, for what it’s worth, 谢谢告知 无论如何
[10:16] really glad we’re back to normal, huh? 很高兴我们的关系回归正常
[10:18] I am, too. Me too. 我也是
[10:19] I-I gotta go. 我得挂了
[10:21] Bye. Okay. 拜拜 好了
[10:23] Hon, go to the car. 亲爱的 到车上去
[10:26] Can I have the keys? 钥匙能给我吗
[10:27] Yes. 嗯
[10:29] No driving. 别开车
[10:58] Hey, Nate, it’s– it’s Cassie. 内特 我是卡茜
[11:00] Sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰你
[11:02] I’ve got kind of a weird favor. 我有个奇怪的请求
[11:03] It’s actually a long story, but– 说来话长 但是
[11:04] Can’t do a long story right now, Bowden. 现在没空听 鲍登
[11:06] Also, you still owe me an apology for that full 180 in Seoul. 还有 首尔的事你欠我一个道歉
[11:10] Okay, I’m–I’m sorry for kicking an ice bucket. 抱歉我打倒了冰桶
[11:13] Guess that counts. 这也算吧
[11:14] If you need to talk, I’ll be done at Muscle Doctrine at 11:45. 如果你想聊天 我在肌肉主义 11:45练完
[11:19] Come by. 过来吧
[11:20] Yeah. No, actually, this doesn’t need to be an in-person thing. 嗯 这事不需要见面
[11:22] I’m meeting my family at Coney Island. 我要去康尼岛见我家人
[11:24] Listen, quick question– you moonlight for Minute Jets, right? 听着 问你个事 你是在片刻航空兼职吧
[11:28] Do you ever take the Maine route? 你会飞缅因航线吗
[11:29] Yeah, every day I’m free, like today at 3:00. 嗯 只要有空就去 比如今天3点
[11:32] Oh, um, okay. 这样
[11:35] Well, is there any way you can get me on your flight crew? 你能不能让我加入你们机组
[11:38] Okay, that’s a weird ask. 这请求是很怪
[11:40] Yeah, I guess I could. 应该可以
[11:42] We can assign our own crews. 我们可以自己指定机组
[11:44] Depends on the reason. 看理由
[11:46] Um, actually, I can’t really say. 我不能说
[11:47] It’s not an important reason, so… 不是什么重要理由
[11:49] Then, no, I’m not crazy. 那就不行 我不是疯子
[11:51] I won’t jeopardize a solid gig 我不会为了你
[11:53] that pays more than it should for you. 而冒着丢掉这份薪金高得不正常的工作
[11:56] I can make it worth your while. 我不会亏待你的
[11:59] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[12:00] Money, Nate. 我是说钱 内特
[12:02] How much does that gym cost you, huh? 那健身房要多少钱
[12:04] $300 a month? 一个月300
[12:06] Got any other expenses, maybe gambling debts? 还有别的开销吗 比如赌债
[12:11] Damn it, Megan. 该死 梅根
[12:13] What is that flight worth to you? 这趟航班对你来说值多少
[12:22] Annie is here. 安妮来了
[12:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:27] Our firm has a policy to never approach our clients for favors. 我们律所有规定 绝不要找客户帮忙
[12:33] Diana, listen, I know that I shouldn’t have contacted 戴安娜 听着 我知道我不该因私人情况
[12:35] one of our clients with a personal request. It’s just– 而去联系我们的客户 只是
[12:38] Everything was sorted? 都解决了吗
[12:39] I’d hate for this to fall on your shoulders for nothing. 你要是白白摊上这担子那就悲剧了
[12:42] Yes, uh, the issue was resolved. 嗯 问题解决了
[12:45] I had a law professor who referred to the law as a shield. 我有个法律教授把法律比作盾牌
[12:50] Right, of course, to protect our clients. 当然 保护我们的客户
[12:53] And to protect us from our clients, 同时保护我们不受客户伤害
[12:58] but you made that call. 但你打了那通电话
[13:00] You dropped your shield, 你丢掉了盾牌
[13:02] and now you owe these people. 现在你欠这些人
[13:05] Listen, Diana, I never meant to put the firm in any– 戴安娜 我从来不想让律所陷入…
[13:07] The client will call you shortly. 客户很快会联系你
[13:11] I can tell you from experience that whatever they ask you to do… 从我经验来看 不管他们叫你做什么
[13:17] will not be pleasant. 都不会令人愉快
[13:21] And I never want to know about it. 我也不想知道
[13:23] Understand? 明白吗
[13:36] Oh, fuck, I was gonna be early. 靠 我是准备早到的
[13:50] Hey, girls. 姑娘们
[13:53] Aunt Cassie! 卡茜姑妈
[13:54] Oh, no! 不是吧
[13:56] Come here! 过来
[13:57] Oh, my God, you’re so big! 天呐 你们块头好大
[13:58] What happened? Where have you been? 发生了什么 你们去了哪里
[14:00] – Hi, bro-bro. – Hi. -嗨 老哥 -嗨
[14:01] – It’s good to see you. – Yes, you too. -很高兴见到你 -我也是
[14:03] Sorry I’m a little bit late. 抱歉我迟到了
[14:05] Oh, that’s okay. 没事
[14:06] – Ah, don’t worry about it. – Oh, my goodness, -不必担心 -我的天
[14:07] Did you miss me as much as I missed you? 你们想我的程度跟我想你们的一样吗
[14:10] Come here. Hug me. Don’t let me go. 过来 抱着我 不要放手
[14:35] Dad, can we have one? 爸爸 能给我们买一个吗
[14:37] Ah, I don’t think so. 不行
[14:38] Oh, let–let me get one for you. 我给你们买
[14:39] Auntie Cassie will get you a little gift. 卡茜姑妈给你们买礼物
[14:41] Oh, no, it’s not– 不 这无关
[14:42] it’s not about who buys it. It’s just– 谁买不是重点 只是
[14:44] we’re trying to teach them 我们在试图教她们
[14:46] you don’t need something just ’cause you want it, right? 不是因为你想要某样东西你就需要它们
[14:48] We think it’ll be good for them in the long run, 我们觉得从长远来看这对她们有好处
[14:51] but it ain’t easy. 但是并不轻松
[14:52] No, ’cause, guys, remember, the gift today 是的 因为记得吗 今天的礼物是
[14:56] is… Remember? 还记得吗
[14:57] Is the experience of being here together. 是我们能齐聚于此的经历
[15:04] That’s a pretty existential gift for little kids. 这对小孩子来说真是一份很有存在主义的礼物
[15:07] Ooh, you’re so mean. 你好抠
[15:11] Can you believe all those fishies, guys? 你们相信这些小鱼吗
[15:13] – It’s so nice. – It is. -特别棒 -是的
[15:13] 内特 下午3点起飞 别迟到
[15:14] – They’re beautiful. – Aren’t they? -好美 -对吗
[15:16] Oh, hold on, one second. 稍等
[15:18] You guys sit right there, okay? 你们别乱走 好吗
[15:20] Hey, Megan. 梅根
[15:22] You’re there. Hey, sorry about that. 你在啊 抱歉
[15:24] Listen, I was thinking about you and Nate, 听着 我刚在想你和内特
[15:28] not you and Nate, but, um… 并不是那种想 但是
[15:32] why do you need that info on those private routes? 你为什么要问那些私人航线的事
[15:35] Yeah, I can’t really talk about that. 我不能说
[15:37] It’s a little bit personal, so… 有点私人 所以
[15:39] If it means that you’re shifting over 如果你是要跳槽
[15:41] and you’re not gonna be my bid buddy anymore, it affects me. 你就不能再陪我竞拍了 会影响我的
[15:44] Listen, I get it. I hear you. I totally do. 我懂 我懂你意思 真的
[15:46] But I cannot talk about this right now. 但我现在没空聊
[15:47] I’m actually watching my nieces. 我在看管我侄女
[15:53] Girls? 姑娘们
[15:57] Maya, Eve? 麻雅 伊芙
[15:59] Where did the girls go? They were here two seconds ago. 姑娘们哪去了 刚才还在的
[16:01] Kids are always running off for attention. 小孩总是为了获得关注而跑掉
[16:03] I remember when I was little, 我记得小时候
[16:04] this neighborhood girl Daphne 邻居家的女孩达芙妮
[16:06] ran off in a supermarket, and her mother freaked out and– 在超市里跑掉了 她妈妈惊慌失措
[16:10] no, that’s a bad example because Daphne actually was kidnapped. 不对 这例子不恰当 因为达芙妮是真的被绑架了
[16:14] Can you believe that they found her body 你能相信他们在长岛高速旁
[16:16] by the Long Island Expressway? 发现了她的尸体吗
[16:22] Girls? 姑娘们
[16:28] Just breathe. 深呼吸
[16:45] Oh, my– 天呐
[16:46] girls, you scared me half to death. 姑娘们 你们吓死我了
[16:48] You cannot do that to me ever, ever again. 不能再这么对我
[16:51] Do you hear me? 听到没
[16:53] Oh, my God. 我的天
[16:55] Dad. 爸爸
[16:56] Oh, what– 怎么了
[16:58] – is everything all right? – Yeah! -一切可好 -是的
[16:59] – You okay? – Let’s, um–let’s keep going. -你没事吧 -我们继续逛吧
[17:02] – Uh, okay. – Come on! -好的 -走吧
[17:05] – Let’s go. – Yeah. -走吧 -好
[17:06] Okay, let’s keep going. 我们继续去逛
[17:09] Well, we saw the sharks. 我们看了鲨鱼
[17:18] How much are these whales? 这些鲸鱼多少钱
[17:26] Girls, girls, listen, 姑娘们 听着
[17:29] I could not let you guys leave New York 我不能不给你们买纪念品
[17:30] without a little souvenir from your auntie, okay? 就离开纽约
[17:34] Turn around. 转过去
[17:35] I’m putting these in your backpack. Shh, don’t look! 我要把鲸鱼放到你的书包里 别看
[17:40] This is going to be our little secret, okay? 这会是我们的小秘密 懂吗
[17:42] – Thank you. – I love you both so much. -谢谢 -我好爱你们
[17:45] All right, hold hands. Let’s go. 好了 牵着我 我们走
[17:46] Secret, secret. 记住是秘密哦
[17:51] Will you watch the girls? I want to talk to Cassie. 你能看着她们吗 我想跟卡茜谈谈
[17:54] Hey, so what’s the deal with the apartment? 公寓是怎么回事
[17:56] Did you call the police? 你报警了吗
[17:58] Oh, God, this isn’t Denver, okay? 天 这又不是丹佛
[18:00] We only call the police 我们只有在
[18:01] if we’re getting, like, decapitated or something. 被斩首之类的情况下才会报警
[18:03] – Oh, well, then you wouldn’t call them. – That’s all. -那你就不会报警 -仅此而已
[18:04] – No. – That’d be dumb. -是的 -不然就太傻了
[18:06] Don’t call the police. 别报警
[18:07] I’m totally fine. I’m staying with Annie. 我完全没事 我住在安妮家
[18:08] I’m getting the locks changed. You don’t have to worry. 我会换锁 你不必担心
[18:10] – Oh, okay. – I swear, it was no big deal. -好的 -我发誓 没什么的
[18:13] Do you want to come back to the hotel, 你想跟我们回酒店
[18:15] kill time with us until dinner? 在晚饭前陪我们消磨时间
[18:18] Oh, God, I would love to. 天 我也想去
[18:20] I have to go do this stupid work thing, but– 但我还有些工作要忙
[18:21] Oh, no, of course. 当然
[18:22] – This was so much fun. – It was. -今天玩得很开心 -是啊
[18:25] – Oh, my God. – Thanks for making the time. -我的天 -谢谢你抽空来
[18:26] I love you so much. 我很爱你
[18:28] – You had fun today, too. – I did. -你今天也玩得很开心 -是的
[18:30] I saw. You were laughing. 我看到了 你有大笑
[18:32] – A little bit. – You were smiling a lot. -一点点而已 -你笑了很多
[18:34] – Love you– – I’ll see you at dinner. I can’t wait for dinner, okay? -爱你 -晚饭见 等不及了
[18:37] – Okay. Okay. – Okay. -好的 好的 -好
[18:54] You’re late. 你迟到了
[18:56] Galley and lav left. 左边是厨房和卫生间
[18:57] Up front’s my wingman, Howie. 前面是我的僚机 豪伊
[18:59] Okay. So you want me to, 好多 你要我
[19:00] like, I don’t know, duty-wise, make drinks, 做点酒什么的吗
[19:02] or what do you want? 你需要什么
[19:03] Well, everyone on the manifest is here already. 旅客名单上的人都到了
[19:05] So just do your preflight and buckle in, and we can go. 你只需做好飞行前的准备 系好安全带 就可以起飞
[19:10] There’s no– no one here yet. 一个人都还没到
[19:15] I said I don’t know how they stay in business, 我说了我不知道他们是如何还没倒闭的
[19:17] and I don’t want to know. 但我也不想知道
[19:18] So I see all eight passengers, don’t you, Howie? 所以我有看到全部八名乘客 对吗 豪伊
[19:22] And if a curious FAA rep should ask, 如果联邦航空管理局的人来问
[19:24] you see them, too, right? 你就说你也看到了
[19:26] Okay, great. 嗯 好极了
[19:40] Your own private flight. 你自己的私人航班
[19:42] Okay, where are all the people, Alex? 人都到哪去了 亚历克斯
[19:45] Where are the people I’m supposed to be eavesdropping on? 我本该偷听的人呢
[19:46] There’s no one on this plane. 飞机上一个人都没有
[19:47] Okay, I can tell you need to relax. 放松好了
[19:49] So why don’t we just dance for a bit? 我们来跳会儿舞吧
[19:52] Well, what happens when we land? 那落地以后呢
[19:54] We’ll just have to wait the duration of the 2-hour flight, 我们只能等两小时的航班结束
[19:57] and then we’ll see. 然后再说
[19:58] You can either grind your teeth or dance with me. 你要么磨牙要么跟我跳舞
[20:01] Okay, but there’s no music. I don’t want to– 好吧 但是没有音乐 我不想
[20:05] Oh, my God. I hate this song. 天 我讨厌这首歌
[20:10] Feels like you’re trying to distract me. 感觉你想要让我分心
[20:13] Maybe it’s working a little. 也许有点效果
[20:15] Good. 很好
[20:17] I’m on one of your planes, Alex, 我在你的飞机上 亚历克斯
[20:19] doing something illegal. 做非法的事
[20:21] We were doing daily flights to Maine. 我们不过是每天飞去缅因走
[20:23] Why–why is that necessarily illegal? 为什么一定是非法的
[20:25] What are we, picking up crates of lobsters? 难道是去接载龙虾吗
[20:26] I mean, come on, we can’t– 拜托 我们不能
[20:30] Have you done this before? 你有这么做过吗
[20:31] Oh, yeah, so many times. 当然 很多次
[20:41] I’m a guy you met once. 你就见过我一次
[20:45] Why am I so important? 我为什么这么重要
[20:49] I’m not gonna say I’m falling in love with you, 我不会说我爱上了你
[20:53] because you’re dead and that would be insane. 因为你死了 那样就太荒谬了
[20:59] Attention, Cassie Bowden. 注意了 卡茜·鲍登
[21:02] In a few minutes, 再过几分钟
[21:02] we’re gonna be taking this bird down to Portland Airfield. 我们将在波特兰机场降落
[21:05] Expecting a few whips from the tail off this jet stream, so buckle up. 机尾处的喷流可能会造成一些晃动 请系好安全带
[21:18] Oh, Jesus Christ al-fucking-mighty, Victor! 我的上帝啊 维克多
[21:24] How long have you been sitting there for? 你在那坐了多久
[21:25] Only a few minutes. 就几分钟
[21:27] I have dinner plans. 我晚餐有约
[21:28] So I was gonna leave and come back tonight and scare you, 我本来准备离开 然后晚上回来吓你的
[21:31] but, uh, it all worked out. 不过看来不必了
[21:33] Well, what a– 这
[21:35] what a nice surprise. 真是个惊喜
[21:36] Bangkok… 曼谷的事
[21:38] what a fuck-up. 完全搞砸了
[21:40] Right? 是吧
[21:41] Don’t I pay you to make sure such things don’t become a headache? 我给你钱不是让你确保这种事不出问题吗
[21:45] Yes, but I didn’t want to bother you with the details, 嗯 但我不想用细节打扰你
[21:49] and I’m already into fixing it, so… 我已经开始着手解决了
[21:52] We’ll circle back to that. 这事我们过会儿再谈
[21:54] It is so odd to me that you never unpack. 我觉得很怪你从不把行李拿出来
[22:00] Yeah, I suppose it is, 也许吧
[22:02] but, you know, I just hate to leave anything behind. 但你知道 我只是不喜欢落下任何东西
[22:07] Did you get back what Alex took? 你有拿回亚历克斯拿走的东西吗
[22:09] Did you find out who this woman works for, what she knows? 你有查清这个女人为谁工作 她知道些什么吗
[22:14] Victor, it has only been a few– 维克多 才过了几…
[22:16] While you’ve been busy not cleaning up Bangkok, 在你忙着不管曼谷的事
[22:20] oh, and publicly chasing people on trains, 以及在火车上当众追人期间
[22:24] things have become complicated. 情况变得更复杂了
[22:26] Janet Sokolov is threatening to freeze our remaining cash. 珍妮特·索科洛夫威胁要冻结我们剩余的现金
[22:31] Miranda, you used to be much better at managing things. 米兰达 你曾经很擅长管理事情
[22:36] So, quickly… tell me what you have so I’m not disappointed. 所以快点告诉我你掌握的信息 好让我不失望
[22:41] Cassandra Bowden– 卡桑德拉·鲍登
[22:43] American, flight attendant, 美国人 空乘
[22:44] but she has multiple passports 但她有多本护照
[22:46] and has been to Unisphere 在过去一周内去过巨仪
[22:49] and the Sokolov home in the past week. So I’m– 以及索科洛夫的家 所以我
[22:51] I’m not buying that story. 我不信她的说法
[22:53] And does she have my personal property? 她有我的私人财产吗
[22:57] I don’t know yet. 我还不知道
[22:59] It’s not your problem anymore. 这不再是你的问题了
[23:02] You’re on the way back to London–fun. 你要回伦敦了 真好玩
[23:04] Victor, don’t sideline me. 维克多 别把我打入冷宫
[23:06] This is my fuck-up to fix, and I have– 这是我搞砸的 该由我来解决 我…
[23:09] I already have a contingency plan in place. 我已经启动了应变计划
[23:11] Listen, Miranda, 听着 米兰达
[23:13] if I ever see you 如果我再看到你
[23:14] near that blonde again… 靠近那个金发女
[23:17] I’ll be unhappy. 我会不开心的
[23:21] Do not make this one of your obsessions. 别执迷于这件事
[23:27] Take your well-packed bag, get on a plane. 拿上你打包好的行李 登上飞机
[23:33] Good chat. 聊天愉快
[23:37] Travel safe. 一路顺风
[24:02] Easy money, huh? 这钱赚得轻松吧
[24:04] Uh, yeah. 嗯
[24:05] What are in those containers? 那些箱子里装了什么
[24:07] Well, they pay us not to care. 他们付我们钱让我们少管闲事
[24:10] You pay me not to care why you really wanted to be on this flight. 你付我钱让我不过问你为什么想上这飞机
[24:13] Okay, here. 拿去
[24:21] Wheels up in 15. 15分钟后起飞
[24:25] Fuckin’ guy. 该死的家伙
[25:29] Fuck. 操
[25:36] Okay, okay, okay. 淡定 淡定
[25:38] Oh, God! 天呐
[25:41] So what do you say, Bowden? 你意下如何 鲍登
[25:43] You want to finish what we started in Seoul? 想要完成我们在首尔没做完的事吗
[25:44] Jesus Christ, you scared the shit out of me. 老天 你吓死我了
[25:47] What are you doing? Stop! 你在干什么 住手
[25:49] – Relax, I was just kidding. – God! -淡定 我开玩笑的 -天
[25:51] No big deal. 没什么的
[25:53] You shouldn’t have gotten off the plane. 你不该下飞机的
[25:54] Okay, I have dinner reservations at 8:00, 知道 我在8点约了晚饭
[25:55] and I intend to be early, 我想要早到
[25:57] so get back in the cockpit so we can leave, okay? 所以快回到驾驶室 我们好离开
[26:39] Oh, hey, uh, where are we with the MTA footage? 纽约大都会运输署的监控处理得如何了
[26:42] Right, your friend in the transit authority called 你在运输署的朋友来电
[26:44] and said he wouldn’t be able to pull that footage 说他不能调取监控
[26:46] without raising red flags. 不然会引起注意
[26:48] Great, I’m gonna need a different answer than that. 好极了 我需要一个不同的答案
[26:51] Have a good night! 晚上愉快
[26:56] – Annie! – What’s up? -安妮 -怎么了
[26:57] Are you still at the apartment? 你还在那公寓吗
[26:58] Everything okay? 一切可好
[26:59] There is no one on the plane, okay? 飞机上没人
[27:01] That’s the whole point– no one on the plane. 这才是重点 没人在飞机上
[27:03] Okay, I think– 我觉得
[27:04] I think I might know… 我觉得我可能知道
[27:05] – Cassie. – What Alex was doing that got him killed. -卡茜 -亚历克斯是因为为什么遇害了
[27:07] Okay, I literally can’t hear you. 我听不到你
[27:08] I think Alex and Miranda were using jets to move things. 我觉得亚历克斯和米兰达在用飞机运输东西
[27:13] Cassie? 卡茜
[27:14] Right? I only saw a battery, but I kept clicking. 我只看到了一个电池 但我一直搜索
[27:16] Annie, 安妮
[27:18] they make rocket launchers. 那些电池是用来制造火箭筒的
[27:20] – Can you hear me? – Hello? -你能听到我吗 -喂
[27:23] Cass? 小卡
[27:24] Okay, what if Alex and Miranda 如果亚历克斯和米兰达
[27:26] were–were partners in some sort of smuggling scheme? 是某个走私阴谋的搭档呢
[27:28] Okay, your connection is terrible. 你的信号很差
[27:30] Can you please just call me when you get on the ground? 你能落地后再打给我吗
[27:32] Annie, Annie– 安妮 安妮
[27:36] – Hi, honey. – Hi, sweetie. -嗨 宝贝 -嗨 亲爱的
[27:38] How was work? 工作怎么样
[27:41] Listen, um, do me a favor. 听着 帮我个忙
[27:43] From now on, no eBay with my laptop, all right? 从现在起 不要再用我笔记本上易趣网
[27:47] I’m trying to work on this thing. 我在忙一件事
[27:48] It’s just gotten ridiculously slow, 现在变得好慢
[27:50] – and I think it probably has a virus and– – Really? -我觉得可能中毒了 -是吗
[27:53] Yeah, it’s… 嗯 这…
[27:55] Well, then maybe you should speak to your son about that, Bill. 那你或许该跟你儿子谈谈 比尔
[28:02] Why? 为什么
[28:03] Do you know what I saw him watching on that? 你知道我看到他在电脑上看什么吗
[28:05] – What? – Porn, -是吗 -色情片
[28:07] highly graphic porn. 超级生动的色情片
[28:09] What? No. 怎么可能
[28:10] – Yes! – Come on, -当然可能 -拜托
[28:11] he’s not even old enough to know what that even is. 他还这么小 都不知道那是什么
[28:13] Oh, God, he’s 15. 天 他15岁了
[28:16] He’s been watching porn for at least 5 years now. 他已经至少看了五年的色情片了
[28:19] And if it wasn’t him, 如果不是他
[28:20] that means someone else 那就意味着有别人
[28:22] left that browser open on that porno site. 用浏览器打开了那个色情网站
[28:25] Well, then I will definitely… 那我就一定要
[28:30] Talk to Eli. 跟伊莱谈谈了
[28:31] Come here, my bad boy. Come here. 过来 坏小孩 过来
[28:36] Eli, where are you? 伊莱 你在哪
[28:58] Oh, hello! 你好啊
[28:59] You are a few minutes late. 你迟到了几分钟
[29:01] You’re gonna have to work on that. 以后要注意了
[29:04] Oh, my God, calm down. It’s one drink. 我的天 冷静 就一杯而已
[29:06] Where’s Rick and the girls? 瑞克和姑娘们呢
[29:07] They’re back at the hotel. 他们回酒店了
[29:08] Really? Why? 是吗 为什么
[29:09] Everything okay? 没事吧
[29:18] I’m s– 我
[29:20] I’m sorry. Are you mad that I bought a gift for my nieces? 抱歉 你是生气我给我侄女买了礼物吗
[29:24] Well, did you hear me tell them no? 你有听到我跟她们说不能要吗
[29:26] We did talk about it, right? 我们谈过了 对吗
[29:28] – Jesus, yes. – I mean, yes or no? -老天 是的 -谈还是没谈
[29:29] Yes! I didn’t think it was that big of a deal. 谈了 我以为不是什么大事
[29:34] It’s just you think 只是你觉得
[29:36] Aunt Cassie can just fly in on her magic umbrella one day a year, 卡茜姑妈可以乘着她的魔法雨伞过来
[29:40] break all the rules, there are no consequences. 打破所有规矩 且不会有后果
[29:42] Okay, come on, 拜托
[29:43] don’t you think you’re overreacting a little? 你不觉得你有点反应过激了吗
[29:44] I mean, my coworker lets her kid ride 我同事在大热天的时候
[29:46] on the front of her car when it’s hot out. 让她孩子坐在车子前面
[29:48] Well, that person should be arrested. 那人该被逮捕
[29:51] Totally. So don’t go crazy on me. 没错 所以别对我发气
[29:53] It’s stuffed animals, come on. 这是毛绒玩具 拜托
[29:54] No, it’s a secret that you asked my kids to keep from me. 不 那是你叫我孩子向我隐瞒的秘密
[29:57] You know, I thought this would be a nice little gift for my nieces. 我以为这是我送给我侄女们的小礼物
[30:02] You think I don’t get it, do you? 你觉得我不懂 是吗
[30:04] Oh, my God. 我的天
[30:05] You and Dad had your secret little codes and your friendship. 你和爸爸有你们的密码和友谊
[30:11] It made you feel special, and I… 那让你觉得特别 而我
[30:14] but making my kids like me less 但是让我的孩子少爱我一点
[30:17] isn’t going to make them love you more. 不会让她们更爱你
[30:19] All right, you want love, you should… 行 你想要爱 你应该
[30:22] just probably get a dog. 养只狗
[30:25] Wow, you are– that is– 你 这真是
[30:28] you’re always out to make me the bad guy–it’s crazy. 你总是想把我说成是坏人 太荒谬了
[30:30] I mean, it’s so sad ’cause I felt so close to you today. 真可悲 因为我今天觉得跟你很亲近
[30:33] You showed up drunk, 你喝醉了出现
[30:34] smelling of mouthwash 一股漱口水的味道
[30:35] instead of liquor, but, you know… 不是酒精的味道 但是
[30:39] Dad used to pull the same shit. 爸爸以前也老是这样
[30:43] Oh, he did it better. 他做得更好
[30:45] Are you kidding me? Fuck that. 你逗我吗 我靠
[30:47] I wasn’t drunk today. 我今天没醉
[30:48] Plus, you throw drinking one vodka in my face 再说 你每次生气了
[30:50] every time you’re a little mad. 就指责我喝一杯伏特加
[30:51] So I’m kind of immune to it by now. 我现在已经免疫了
[30:52] One drink, when the other glass is sitting right there. 一杯吗 旁边的杯子是什么
[30:55] God, you twist everything I say to make your fucking point. 天 你为了表达你的观点歪曲我说的一切
[30:58] 巴克利 你在干什么 碎心人
[31:01] Cassie, were you drunk at the aquarium today? 卡茜 你今天在水族馆的时候喝醉了吗
[31:04] – You know what? that is such a– – Shit. -知道吗 这真是 -该死
[31:06] Oh, my God, I’m so sor–so– 我的天 我很抱歉
[31:10] You know what? Fuck that. 知道吗 去死吧
[31:10] Everyone is drunk to you. 对你来说人人都是醉的
[31:12] Hi, I am gonna have to ask you two to keep your voices down, 你好 请二位声音小点
[31:15] – or you can take your conversation outside. – Okay. -不然就请出去谈 -好的
[31:17] I’m sorry. We’re done. 抱歉 我们说完了
[31:19] Yeah, I’m going to cover the drinks, okay? 我会把酒钱付了
[31:23] Here, this should cover the–the bottle 给 这应该能支付这瓶酒了
[31:24] that I’m sure you’re gonna get on the way home. 你肯定会拿上回家的
[31:29] Davey. 大卫
[31:36] Hey, you just leave right in the middle of a conversation? 我们谈话谈到一半你就走人吗
[31:39] Conversation? 谈话
[31:40] Is that what that was? 刚才是谈话吗
[31:41] Well, thanks for the advice, Dad. 多谢你的建议 爸爸
[31:43] Oh, my God. Jesus, stop making everything about Dad. 我的天 不要把什么事都扯上爸爸
[31:46] God, well, maybe you should stop acting like him. 那也许你该停止跟他一样的行为
[31:48] You have so many fucking issues with him 你跟他之间有很多问题
[31:49] that you just keep throwing on top of me. 但你却老是对我发泄
[31:51] What, Dad drunk and referring to you 爸爸喝醉酒 然后当着我的面
[31:55] as the son he never had right in front of me, 说你是他从未有过的儿子
[31:58] while you’re sitting there laughing, 而你坐在一旁大笑
[32:01] sitting with him, drinking his goddamn beers? 喝着他的啤酒
[32:05] How do you think that made me feel, huh? 你觉得我是什么感受
[32:08] Davey, I’m–I’m sorry. 大卫 对不起
[32:09] I didn’t know that was– 我不知道这…
[32:11] I didn’t know that happened. I don’t remember that. 我不知道有这事 我不记得了
[32:13] Well, history lesson from someone who can’t even remember 连今天发生了什么都不记得的人
[32:15] how today went, so. 还要教我历史课 行吧
[32:19] Don’t you think if I knew that happened, 你难道不觉得如果我知道发生了那事
[32:20] I would have obviously been on your side? 我肯定会站在你这边吗
[32:24] You just have rewritten our childhood– 你刚改写了我们的童年
[32:27] neat little storybook, haven’t you? 说成了美好的童话故事 不是吗
[32:30] Dad’s great, 爸爸很棒
[32:31] and I’m just an OCD asshole, no reason at all. 我只是个有强迫症的混蛋 毫无缘由
[32:34] Hey, did I rewrite the part 那我有改写
[32:35] where you abandoned me when you were 18? 你18岁时抛下我的那部分吗
[32:37] You left. I had nobody. 你一走了之 我无依无靠
[32:40] – No, you got that right. – Yeah. -没有 这点你说得对 -嗯
[32:43] I got out of there as fast as I could. 我用最快速度逃离了那里
[32:45] Yeah, you did. 没错
[32:45] How do you think that made me feel? 你觉得我是什么感受
[32:47] I ca–I can’t. 我…我做不到
[32:49] I-I’m so–I didn’t know that that happened to you. 我…我不知道你遭遇了那件事
[32:52] I don’t remember any of that. I don’t– 我真的一点都不记得了 我不…
[32:54] I’m sorry that you choose to remember things that way… 你选择用那种方式来记住事情 我很遗憾
[32:59] ‘Cause I had hoped that you’d finally see things 因为我还抱有幻想 以为你终于能
[33:01] the way they really were. 看清事情的原貌了
[33:05] I love you, but… 我爱你 但是…
[33:08] Maybe I was just lying to myself, too. 可能我也是在自欺欺人吧
[33:28] You got this. 你没问题
[33:29] Just breathe. 呼吸就好
[33:33] Let her win. 让她赢
[33:33] What are you doing, man? 你干什么呢
[33:36] Let your sister win, okay? 让你妹妹赢 好吗
[33:39] – Shut up, it’s my son. – What– -闭嘴 那是我儿子 -搞什么…
[33:41] No. 不是啊
[33:42] None of this is– 这怎么可能…
[33:44] I won that race. 我是凭实力赢下的
[33:45] My dad was super proud of me. We had fun. 我爸爸特别为我骄傲 我们玩得很开心
[33:48] Well, this doesn’t look like fun. 看上去可不太开心
[33:50] She bumped into me. 她撞到我的
[33:52] She bumped into me. 她撞到我的
[33:53] Oh, shut up, all of you. 都闭嘴吧
[33:56] I mean, none of– 这肯定不是…
[33:58] I just thought about this earlier today, just today. 我之前就回想到了这个片段 就今天
[34:00] This is–this is not how that went down. 事情不是这么发展的
[34:02] Then why is it here in your head? 那你脑袋里怎么出现了这一幕
[34:06] This is not what happened. 这不是真的
[34:19] It’s Annie. That’s all you get. 我是安妮 没别的了
[34:31] You got Shane. Leave a message. 我是肖恩 有事请留言
[34:46] Just when I thought I was getting ghosted. 我还以为我被拉黑了
[35:10] What are you doing here? 你来这做什么
[35:11] I didn’t say anything. I mean, I did, but I was drunk, so– 我什么都没说 其实说了 但我当时喝醉了
[35:14] No, no, no, Sabrina, it’s all right. 不不不 萨布丽娜 没关系
[35:16] I just stopped by for a chat 我就是过来和你聊聊
[35:18] about the woman you had drinks with. 聊那个和你喝酒的女人
[35:21] You mean Alessandra Ricci? 你指亚历桑德拉·里奇
[35:23] Oh, okay, that’s– that’s her name. 好吧 她叫这个
[35:26] Yeah, yeah, let’s talk about her. 没错 我们来聊聊她
[35:28] I want to know everything, 把你知道的一切都告诉我
[35:30] yeah, and I brought 我还买了几个
[35:31] some very expensive cupcakes that we could share. 很贵的纸杯蛋糕 我们可以一起吃
[35:35] I don’t think now is a good time. 我觉得现在不太方便
[35:37] You’re not gonna invite me in? 你不请我进屋吗
[36:09] Give me your money! 把钱拿来
[36:11] Oh, my God! 我的天
[36:13] Are you serious? 你搞毛呢
[36:14] What, is this what it’s like to date an actor? 这就是跟演员约会的下场吗
[36:16] Oh, wait, I’m sorry. Are you dating an actor? 不好意思 你在和演员约会吗
[36:19] Uh, no, nice try. 没有 想得美
[36:20] That’s not what I– what I meant. 我不是…我不是这个意思
[36:24] You have a lot of animal stuff around. 你家有好多动物玩偶啊
[36:27] I’m all for it, but, you know, 我很喜欢 但是…
[36:29] inquiring minds want to know. Where did that come from? 好奇心驱使 你这爱好是从哪来的
[36:31] Sure, right, because you have a thing for animals, too. That’s right. 对哦 因为你也很喜欢小动物 没错
[36:34] Okay, I don’t remember anything I told you 好吧 那晚我在酒吧里对你说的话
[36:36] in that bar that night, 我一个字都不记得了
[36:37] so just heads-up. 给你提个醒
[36:39] Okay, well, anyway, yes, 那好吧 没错
[36:41] um, I’ve always been one of those people who’s obsessed with animals. 我一直都特别喜欢小动物
[36:45] In fact, I can’t even watch a movie where a dog gets hurt. 其实我都不忍心看有狗狗受伤情节的电影
[36:49] Same. 我也是
[36:50] I wish I could have pets in this place. 我好想在这里养宠物啊
[36:53] You know, when I was a kid, I, uh– 在我小时候 我…
[36:56] I took in all the stray cats on our street. 我收留了我们家那条街上的所有流浪猫
[36:59] – Oh, I bet your parents loved that. – Yep. -你爸妈肯定很”喜欢”吧 -对
[37:01] “Hey, uh, Buckley, do you know the price of a gallon of milk?” “巴克利 你知道一加仑牛奶要多少钱吗”
[37:05] Yeah, I think there were five or six of them. 我应该收留了五六只猫
[37:07] Yeah, but, uh… 是啊 但是…
[37:12] Never mind. 当我没说
[37:13] What is that face? Something embarrassing? 这副表情干什么 不好意思说吗
[37:15] Come on, you got to say it. It’s not fair. 快说 哪有话只说一半的道理
[37:18] – Come on. – No, it’s, um… -说吧 -没什么 就…
[37:21] There was a giant oak tree in our front yard, 我们家前院有一棵巨大的橡树
[37:24] and I came home from school one day. 有一天我放学回来
[37:28] Someone had hung all the cats from a limb. 看见有人把所有的猫都吊在了一根树枝上
[37:32] What the fuck? 搞什么啊
[37:33] Who would do that? 谁会做这种事
[37:36] Nobody ever knew. Yeah. 没人知道 对
[37:38] And I tried, you know, playing 我也尝试过
[37:39] Hardy Boys for a little bit, but I was so young, 当一回儿童侦探 但我年纪太小了
[37:42] what if I found the nutjob? You know, I was ten and– 要是找到个疯子怎么办 我才十岁
[37:45] Oh, my God. 我的天
[37:47] Yeah, my dad used to hunt– 我爸爸以前喜欢打猎
[37:48] How do you rebound from me to him? 你怎么在我之后看上了他的
[37:50] Maybe it’s not about you. 这跟你无关
[37:52] Jesus Christ. 我真是无语了
[37:53] Can you imagine a world where not everything is about you? 就不能有个不是围着你转的世界吗
[37:55] Look who’s talking. 五十步笑百步
[37:56] You know what? You’re just jealous. 你就是吃醋了
[37:57] No, I get it. 我懂
[37:58] You’re mad at your brother, 你在生你哥哥的气
[37:59] and you’re trying to drown out his words with Dead Cat Guy 你就想借死猫男忘掉你哥说过的话
[38:03] instead of figuring out what happened to me. 而不是查出我到底发生了什么
[38:05] Okay, you know what? 这样吧
[38:06] At least Dead Cat Guy doesn’t have his name all over 至少死猫男的名字不会出现在
[38:09] some Jersey-to-Maine smuggling conspiracy. 新泽西缅因州的走私阴谋里
[38:11] Oh, you don’t even know if that’s what’s going on. 你都不清楚到底有没有这一回事
[38:13] Okay, after what I saw today, I mean, 好吧 在我今天所见之后
[38:15] were you and Miranda involved in some illegal shit? 你和米兰达是在做什么违法的事吗
[38:16] – Because it sure looks like it. – You’re asking me? I don’t know. -因为看上去就是 -你问我我也不知道
[38:18] How am I supposed to know? 我又怎么会知道
[38:19] Just ask somebody who knows something. 你去问知情人啊
[38:21] Ask Sabrina. 问萨布丽娜
[38:25] Sabrina. 萨布丽娜
[38:26] Yeah. 对
[38:28] Yeah, yeah, maybe she’ll talk now that I have all this new info. 没错 我现在拿到的新情报可能会让她开口
[38:34] I’m sorry. I just remembered. I have a– 抱歉 我刚想起来 我得…
[38:36] I have to be somewhere. I have a thing. 我得去个地方 有事要办
[38:38] – Yeah, I got to see my friend Sabrina. – Okay. -我得去见我朋友萨布丽娜 -好
[38:41] Oh, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have told you that story. 对不起 我不该和你说起那件事的
[38:43] – That was a terrible story to tell you. – No, no, no. It’s okay. -这故事太糟心了 -不不不 没关系
[38:46] Well, I mean, yes, the story was absolutely horrible, 当然了 故事确实很悲惨
[38:48] but, um, that’s not why I’m leaving. 但我走不是因为这个
[38:49] I wish I thought of this sooner, but–I’m sorry. 我应该早点想起来的 抱歉
[38:51] Um, it’s, uh– I’ll–I’ll text you. 这… 我会再联系你
[39:11] Sabrina? 萨布丽娜
[39:13] Sabrina? 萨布丽娜
[39:14] I can hear you. Listen, hi. It’s Cassie Bowden– 我能听见你在家 听我说 我是卡茜·鲍登
[39:17] or Alessandra Ricci, whatever. 或者叫亚历桑德拉·里奇 随便了
[39:18] I-I got to talk to you. Can you– 我得和你谈谈 你能…
[39:19] Will you please open up? 能请你开下门吗
[39:21] Miranda! 米兰达
[39:22] Sabrina? Sabrina? 萨布丽娜 萨布丽娜
[39:24] Did you say Miranda? 你是说了米兰达吗
[39:26] Sabrina! 萨布丽娜
[39:29] Keep it down. 小声点
[39:33] Call the cops, okay? 快报警
[39:33] And tell them to come here right now! 叫他们赶紧过来
[39:42] 911. What’s your emergency? 911 请问有什么紧急事件
[39:45] Yes, um, I need help– 是 我需要帮助
[39:46] Ma’am, can you repeat that? 女士 你能再说一遍吗
[39:48] My friend– 我朋友…
[39:49] What’s the nature of your emergency? 请问你发生了何种紧急事件
[39:50] She’s up and there’s someone in the– 她在楼上 有人在她…
空乘危机

文章导航

Previous Post: 空乘危机(The Flight Attendant)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 空乘危机(The Flight Attendant)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

空乘危机(The Flight Attendant)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号