Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

空乘危机(The Flight Attendant)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 空乘危机(The Flight Attendant)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] Why are you putting the lights up so early? 干嘛这么早就把灯装上
[00:14] It’s just now November. 才刚刚11月
[00:16] ‘Cause I’m fucking festive, that’s why. 因为我喜庆 这就是原因
[00:19] Hey, grab my hammer and bring it up to me, would ya? 把我的榔头拿上来
[00:27] Oh, my God, what is your problem? 天呐 你怎么回事
[00:29] Get the hammer. Get up here. 拿上榔头 上来
[00:31] He’s a scaredy cat, Dad. 他胆小 爸爸
[00:33] You know what? 知道吗
[00:34] I think he might be, sweetie. 他可能真的胆小 亲爱的
[00:37] You wanna help me out? 你要来帮我妈
[00:46] Why thank you. 谢谢
[00:48] That was hard, wadn’t it? 很难 对吗
[00:50] Dad! 爸爸
[00:55] “Dad! Dad!” 爸爸 爸爸
[00:58] How did you become such a goddamn pussy? 你怎么变得这么怂的
[01:03] Why don’t go get me another beer, 你去给我再拿瓶啤酒
[01:04] and get yourself one too, okay? 自己也拿一瓶 好吗
[01:06] Just keep it hidden like I showed you from your mom, all right? 像我教你的那样别让你妈妈看到
[01:13] Your dad is such an asshole. 你爸真是个混蛋
[01:21] Just an early morning beer? 大清早喝啤酒
[01:23] Come on, you can’t even tell what time of day it is. 拜托 你都不知道现在是几点
[01:30] Mom, look at this! 妈 看啊
[01:31] Oh, my God. 我的天
[01:33] This is the moment that I wanted to be a flight attendant. 我就是这时想要当空乘的
[01:36] This exact moment. 就是这一刻
[01:37] What? 什么
[01:38] You– you found this inspirational? 你觉得这激励人心吗
[01:40] Flight 7997. 7997航班
[01:43] It was a miracle that no one died, an absolute miracle. 没人死亡简直是奇迹 真正的奇迹
[01:46] This is unbelievable. 难以置信
[01:47] Yeah. The lead flight attendant was Cheryl McAdams. 嗯 首席空乘是谢丽尔·麦克亚当斯
[01:50] She was all over the news and in the paper. 新闻和报纸上全是她的消息
[01:51] She made everyone feel so safe 她在人们一生里最恐怖的时候
[01:53] during the worst moment of their lives. 让大家感到安全
[02:00] I wanted to be just like her. 我想成为她那样
[02:14] All I wanted to do was help people. 我只想要帮助他人
[02:42] 巴克利 嘿 要来跟你朋友叙叙旧吗
[02:51] You got another one? 你还有吗
[02:58] Really? 不是吧
[03:00] I have some questions. 我有些问题
[03:01] Your client is a witness in this event. 你的委托人是此事的目击者
[03:03] She saw a woman commit suicide this morning. 她今早看到一个女人自杀
[03:04] Is there really much more to say? 还有什么可说的
[03:06] Also, what is the FBI doing on the scene? 对了 联调局来干什么
[03:08] We go where she goes, and I’d like to ask, Ms. Bowden, 她去哪我们就去哪 我还想知道 鲍登女士
[03:10] what happened before you came downstairs? 你下楼前发生了什么
[03:14] Sabrina! 萨布丽娜
[03:17] You have no idea what’s going on. 你不知道什么情况
[03:18] – Cassie, just let me handle this. – Truly, no idea. -卡茜 让我来处理 -你真的不知道
[03:21] Cas. 小卡
[03:21] According to tenants in the building, 根据楼里的租客
[03:23] you were harassing the victim minutes before this happened. 你在这事发生前在骚扰受害者
[03:25] I thought someone was attacking her inside, okay? 我以为有人在屋内袭击她
[03:28] – The shredded documents that we taped together told us– – Taped? -我们用粉碎的纸条粘起来的文件显示 -粘起来
[03:30] Scotch Tape, and please don’t give me that face. 胶带 拜托不要这表情
[03:33] It’s actually the only reason we figured out 这其实是我们搞清
[03:34] that Lionfish is using jets to smuggle weapons. 狮子鱼在用飞机走私武器的唯一原因
[03:36] Oh, and the Sokolovs are laundering money through Unisphere. 以及索科洛夫家族通过巨仪洗钱
[03:38] Annie, we figured that out too, right? 安妮 这事我们也搞清了 对吗
[03:41] No, uh– 不
[03:41] And Miranda, who I already told you about, 还有米兰达 我已经跟你提过她
[03:43] who chased me on a train, did this to Sabrina, okay? 在火车上追我 杀了萨布丽娜
[03:46] Because Sabrina spoke to me. So basically, I’m… 因为萨布丽娜跟我谈过话 所以基本上 我
[03:49] starting to think this is my fault. 开始觉得这是我的错
[03:50] She means metaphorically. 她指的是比喻
[03:52] That was not an admission of guilt. 并不是在认罪
[03:53] Do you have any proof of this? 你有证据吗
[03:55] You know what? Thank you. 谢谢
[03:57] Special Agent White, this was a courtesy, 特别探员怀特 我们是出于礼貌才回答你的
[03:59] as the NYPD was done with her. 纽约警局已经问询过她了
[04:00] So we’re gonna be leaving now. 我们要走了
[04:03] Good-bye. 再见
[04:08] Look, I know you just saw some horrible shit again, 听着 我知道你又目睹了可怕的事
[04:10] but what the actual fuck, Cassie? 但是搞什么啊 卡茜
[04:12] Annie, I don’t think she’s– 安妮 我不觉得她…
[04:15] Look, I don’t know if you realize it, 我不知道你是否有意识到
[04:16] but you just said all of that shit about Unisphere out loud. 但你刚大声说出来巨仪的事
[04:18] You know, the stuff that I very secretly told you, 我偷偷跟你说过
[04:20] the stuff that I’m legally not allowed to know? 这些事从法律上讲我不能知道
[04:23] Uh, so that could blow up in my face. 所以这可能会让我遭殃
[04:25] I don’t know if you thought about that, 我不知道你有没有考虑过
[04:26] or if that crossed your mind, or–where are you going? 或者想到过 你去哪
[04:29] Annie, give her a second. 安妮 给她点时间
[04:30] Listen, I messed up, Annie, 听着 我搞砸了 安妮
[04:31] I know that, but that was not suicide. 我知道 但那不是自杀
[04:34] Somebody killed her. 有人杀了她
[04:35] It was probably Miranda, and I don’t want to be next. 多半是米兰达 我不想成为下一个
[04:36] I don’t want you to be next either. 我也不想你成为下一个
[04:38] Stop walking. Cassie! 别走了 卡茜
[04:40] Where are you going? 你去哪
[04:41] You literally don’t have anywhere to go. 你无处可去
[04:51] You’re right. 你说得对
[04:54] Right. 你是对的
[04:55] Jesus, Cas. 老天 小卡
[04:57] Okay, shh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Look. 好了 抱歉 抱歉 听着
[05:01] I am not trying to say that you have to do this alone. 我不是想说你必须独自面对
[05:04] I am trying to help you. 我想帮你
[05:07] Will you please just let me help you? 你能让我帮你吗
[05:19] It’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. 没事的 会好起来的
[06:40] She’s lucky to have you pick up all the pieces, huh? 她很幸运有你帮她收拾烂摊子
[06:44] Do you… Do you believe her about all this? 在这件事上你相信她吗
[06:59] Hello? 喂
[07:00] Good morning, Ms. Mouradian. 早上好 穆雷迪安女士
[07:03] Regarding the recent favor you requested, 关于你最近请求的帮忙
[07:05] I’d love to meet today to discuss your current outstanding debts. 我想今天和你讨论下你未偿还的债
[07:09] Certainly. 当然
[07:10] I understand. 我明白
[07:11] I’ll text you the address. 我发你地址
[07:13] 3:00 P.M. 下午3点
[07:14] Punctuality appreciated. 请别迟到
[07:17] Of course. 当然
[07:20] Work stuff? 工作上的事吗
[07:22] You asked if I believe her? 你问我是否相信她
[07:23] She has no photos, 她没有照片
[07:25] she has no witnesses to– 没有目击者
[07:27] um, and there’s the drinking. 然后她还酗酒
[07:31] She’s my best friend, and I really want to believe her, 她是我最好的朋友 我真的想相信她
[07:33] and that’s currently where I’m at right now. 这也是我现在的心境
[07:36] I mean, I helped her put those papers together. 我帮她恢复了那些文件
[07:37] I think there’s something there. 我觉得里面包含了线索
[07:38] I think something at least. 我觉得至少有点线索
[07:42] Well, um, look, Max, I love that you both believe that, 听着 麦克斯 你们俩都这么认为我很高兴
[07:44] but sometimes trash that you get excited about 但有时候你为之兴奋的垃圾
[07:47] is still just fucking trash, okay? 仍然只是垃圾 好吗
[07:49] Um, I have to go. 我得走了
[08:08] It’s so early. 好早
[08:11] It’s 2:00 in the afternoon. 已经下午两点了
[08:15] Oh, my God. 我的天
[08:20] Annie had a work thing. 安妮去忙工作了
[08:21] Yeah, gimmie that. 给我
[08:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:28] Oh, my God. 我的天
[08:29] Max, I really fucked up. Move. 麦克斯 我真的搞砸了 让开
[08:31] I mean God, babbling to the FBI about Unisphere. 天呐 跟联调局扯巨仪的事
[08:35] That could be very bad for Annie. 这可能会安妮很不利
[08:37] Just, like, so bad. 非常不利
[08:39] Ah, nah, she’ll definitely– 没有 她会…
[08:41] It’s Annie. She’ll be… 这可是安妮 她会
[08:43] She’ll be fine. 她会没事的
[08:45] Max. 麦克斯
[08:47] Shit, what do you want me to say, Cassie? 你想要我说什么 卡茜
[08:49] She was, like, upset, really upset, 她很难过 非常难过
[08:51] and–I don’t know, maybe even a little scared. 我也不知道 甚至有点害怕
[08:54] Okay, fuck, oh, my God. I hate hearing that. 靠 我的天 我不想听到这个
[08:56] Okay, okay, let’s think. Let’s think. 好吧 我们再想想 再想想
[08:58] Um, you already got all that info 你已经有了
[09:00] that Unisphere is doing illegal things, 巨仪在从事非法事情的信息
[09:02] so if you got that again– 所以如果你再去查
[09:03] I wouldn’t be able to hack into Unisphere again from the outside. 我没法再从外面黑进巨仪了
[09:06] I tried. They bulked up their security. 我试过了 他们加强了安保
[09:09] If maybe I could get inside 如果我能进去
[09:10] on one of their actual computers, then– 用他们的电脑 那么
[09:12] No, no, can’t, nope. 不 不行 没戏
[09:13] See, I already went there 我已经去过了
[09:14] and gave a fake name and broke an expensive piece of art. 给了假名 打破了一件昂贵的艺术品
[09:16] I’m not allowed back there ever. 我不能再进去
[09:19] Then shit, I don’t know what to tell you. 那我就不知道该说什么了
[09:22] Come on. 拜托
[09:23] I’m sorry. I really am. 抱歉 真的
[09:29] Your hands are shaking. 你的手在抖
[09:31] Alex, this is really, really bad. 亚历克斯 情况真的很糟
[09:34] Yeah, well, things were already bad, 嗯 之前就很糟了
[09:36] so technically, they’d be worse now. 所以严格来说 现在是更糟
[09:38] Are you serious? 你认真的吗
[09:39] I mean, I know what you’re thinking, Cassie, 我知道你在想什么 卡茜
[09:41] but this isn’t your fault. 但这不是你的错
[09:42] What happened to me isn’t your fault. 我的遭遇不是你的错
[09:44] – What happened to Sabrina isn’t– – We don’t know that, okay? -萨布丽娜的遭遇不是 -这可说不准
[09:46] What’s happening to Annie? 安妮现在的情况
[09:47] That is my fault. 就是我的错
[09:48] If she gets disbarred, her life is over. 如果她被吊销律师执业证 她的人生就完了
[09:50] She’ll have to move back to Queens, live with her mom. That’s on me. 她就只能搬回皇后区 跟她妈妈住 那怪我
[09:53] What can I do? I’m out of leads. 我能做什么 我没线索了
[09:54] I have no answers! What am I supposed to do!? 我没答案 我该怎么办
[09:56] Just breathe. 深呼吸
[10:00] Better? 好点了吗
[10:01] Yeah. 嗯
[10:08] If you try something, it could just make it worse. 如果你贸然行动 可能会让情况恶化
[10:10] I have to help Annie. 我必须帮助安妮
[10:15] I live in a shoebox. 我住在鞋盒里
[10:17] It’s a competition? 这是在攀比吗
[10:19] Yes, major, tell me all about your fancy house. 是的 少校 跟我讲讲你的奢华房子
[10:20] – Tell me, go, tell. – All right, all right. -告诉我 -好 好
[10:22] I can work from home. 我可以在家办公
[10:24] It’s in a great location. 位置很好
[10:25] It’s got killer views. 超赞的景致
[10:27] Really? What kind of views? 真的吗 什么样的景致
[10:28] The doorman doesn’t think so. 门卫不这么认为
[10:29] He stand out front all day staring at the Vessel, 他整天站在门口盯着船舶
[10:32] this giant sculpture. He hates it. 一个巨大的雕塑 他讨厌死了
[10:35] I can work from home… 我可以在家办公
[10:39] Whoa, why do you have crazy eyes? 你眼睛怎么这么吓人
[10:42] Um, okay, wait. 等等
[10:44] I think I have an idea that could clean this whole mess up 我想我有个主意可以解决这一切
[10:47] and also get Annie off the hook at the exact same time. 同时让安妮摆脱麻烦
[10:50] That sounds too good to be true, 听上去好得不真实
[10:52] so I’m gonna just remove myself from the situation. 所以我还是撤了吧
[10:54] No, no, listen to me. 不不 听我说
[10:55] There’s a way we can get info 有一个可以得到信息
[10:56] without actually going back to Unisphere, 却不用回巨仪的方法
[10:58] but it’s gonna require your help and um, you know, 但那需要你的帮助 以及
[11:00] us doing some semi-questionable stuff. 我们要做一些半可疑的事
[11:02] See, this is the kind of thing 一般情况下
[11:03] – where I usually really want to say yes– – Yes! -我都会答应这种事 -棒
[11:05] You just said it. 你说了
[11:06] No, no, Annie won’t like any 不不 安妮不会喜欢
[11:07] “semi-questionable” things, and you know, 任何”半可疑”的事
[11:09] I really care about her, 我很在乎她
[11:10] so I’m trying to be on my best behavior here, so please… 所以我想尽量拿出最好的表现 所以拜托
[11:12] Okay, I get it, Annie is everything to me, okay? 我懂 安妮对我来说意味着一切 好吗
[11:14] She’s the only reason I would ever join, 她是我愿意加入
[11:16] I don’t know, a book club or go kitchen shopping 读书俱乐部或者去买厨具的唯一原因
[11:18] when I don’t even fucking cook. 而我根本不做饭
[11:19] ‘Cause it’s Annie, right? 因为是安妮
[11:21] I cannot be the reason that she gets in trouble. 我不能成为害她惹上麻烦的人
[11:23] So you have to help me help her. 所以你必须帮我帮助她
[11:29] For Annie. 为了安妮
[11:41] Okay, he said it was, like, a new tallish building 他说是一栋有点高的楼
[11:45] with a doorman that is staring at– 有个盯着…的门卫
[11:50] Oh, my God. 天
[11:51] Doorman. That’s gotta be him. 门卫 肯定就是他了
[11:53] That’s gotta be the– Yes, this is it. 肯定就是 就是这里了
[11:54] Okay, Max, here’s what we’re going to do. 麦克斯 接下来我们这么办
[11:55] We are going to sneak into Alex’s apartment. 我们要偷偷溜进亚历克斯的公寓
[11:58] Wait. 等等
[11:59] What? You mean break into his apartment? 什么 你是说闯进他的公寓
[12:00] Uh, no–well, yes. 不是 是
[12:02] Look, if he worked from home, 听着 如果他在家办公
[12:03] there’s a computer in there, right? 家里肯定有电脑 对吧
[12:04] There could be a lot of things in there, 里面可能有很多东西
[12:05] like security systems, or attack dogs, 安保系统 或者军犬
[12:07] or whoever killed this Alex guy in the first place. 或者最初杀了亚历克斯的人
[12:09] Okay, listen, if there are attack dogs, 听着 如果有军犬
[12:10] they haven’t eaten in days. They’re gonna be very weak. 也好多天没进食了 肯定会很虚弱
[12:11] Okay, wait, what about all the other stuff I just said? 等等 那我说的其他事呢
[12:14] Look, we’re safer in there than we are out here, 听着 我们在里面比在外面安全
[12:15] especially with Miranda lurking around. 尤其是米兰达潜伏在周围
[12:17] Plus we get to his computer, 只要进入他的电脑
[12:18] we can get all the information and put it on this. 我们就能得到所有信息 然后传到这个上面
[12:21] See, I feel like I should enjoy that because it’s adorable, 我感觉我应该喜欢这玩意 因为很可爱
[12:23] but it doesn’t feel cute in this moment. 但在此刻并不可爱
[12:24] The whole crew got them as gifts in Tokyo. 全机组的人在东京都买了当做礼物
[12:26] It lives in my purse because who needs a flash drive? 一直在我包里 因为谁需要优盘呢
[12:28] A lot of people need flash drives. 很多人都需要优盘
[12:29] Right, exactly, us. Right now. It’s, like, fate. 没错 我们 现在就需要 这就是命运
[12:32] Aw, no, no, I do not like 不不 我不喜欢
[12:34] that I’m actually starting to listen to you. 我开始听你的话了
[12:35] Drink this and calm the fuck down. Let’s get some answers. 喝了这个 冷静下来 我们去找答案
[12:44] Hello. 你好
[12:45] How may I help you? 有何贵干
[12:46] Hi, my name is, um, Alessandra, 你好 我叫亚历桑德拉
[12:49] and this my husband Brandon. 这是我丈夫布兰登
[12:51] And my brother lives here. 我弟弟住在这儿
[12:53] Well, he did live here. 他生前住在这儿
[12:55] He actually died. His name is Alex Sokolov. 他去世了 他叫亚历克斯·索科洛夫
[12:57] Oh, my condolences. I’m so sorry. 节哀顺变 我很遗憾
[13:00] Alex was such a nice man. 亚历克斯是个好人
[13:01] Oh, that is so kind. 你真好
[13:02] Isn’t that so kind? 是不是很好
[13:03] So our parents are having a really rough time getting through this, 我们父母还沉浸在悲痛之中
[13:06] so I’m sorting out my brother’s affairs, 所以我在处理我弟弟的事
[13:08] and I would love to get into his apartment. 我想要进入他的公寓
[13:10] We will not be long. 我们不会久留
[13:12] I do not want to be staring at that monstrosity 这个丑出天际的东西
[13:14] any more than we need to. 我不想多看一眼
[13:16] – I mean, that is such an eyesore. – It is. -确实很辣眼睛 -是啊
[13:19] You obviously have good taste. 你显然有很好的的品位
[13:20] He obviously has good taste, huh? 他显然有很好的品位 对吗
[13:22] So his apartment was 901. 他的公寓是901
[13:24] No, honey, that was another apartment that he lived in. 不 亲爱的 那是他之前住的一个公寓
[13:27] – This one– – It’s 1115. -这个是 -是1115
[13:29] 1115. That’s what I was gonna say. 1115 我正想说
[13:30] You know, you are so wonderful. 你太棒了
[13:32] Thank you so much. We’re just so… 非常感谢 我们…
[13:36] Thank you. 谢谢你
[13:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:39] Hey, it’s Cassie. I’ll probably call you back. 我是卡茜 我多半会打给你
[13:42] Mom! 妈
[13:43] One second, sweetie. 稍等 亲爱的
[14:34] All right, come on. 快来
[14:41] Hello, go ahead. We don’t have all day. 快开啊 我们时间不多
[14:43] I break into computers, not homes. 我只会”闯”进电脑 不会闯进房子
[14:45] Oh, my God please tell me you know how this works. 天啊 拜托告诉我你是这怎么运作
[14:46] Only that it requires a multi-digit code. 需要一个多位密码
[14:48] – It could be one of a billion configurations. – God. -可能有数十亿种组合 -天
[14:55] Wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[14:56] When I was in Westchester at Alex’s, 我之前去亚历克斯在韦斯切斯特的家时
[14:58] there was a sticky note that said, Alex 7226.” 有张便利贴上面写着 亚历克斯 7226
[15:05] How do you remember that? 你怎么记住的
[15:06] Flight 7226 is JFK to Johannesburg. 7226航班是从肯尼迪机场飞往约翰内斯堡
[15:08] I know my flights. 我了解我的航班
[15:09] What the– 我靠
[15:18] Okay, this is kind of exciting, 这有点令人激动
[15:21] but we should definitely get it done. 但我们该快点搞定
[15:44] You’re nervous. 你很紧张
[15:45] What if there are things about you in here that I don’t want to know? 万一这有我不想知道的关于你的事呢
[15:47] Wait, you think you’ll unravel all my dark secrets 等等 你觉得盯着我买的橄榄
[15:50] by seeing what brand of olives I buy? 就能揭开我所有不为人知的秘密吗
[15:52] I’m good with details. 我善于观察细节
[15:54] You know, you could just go home. 你可以回家的
[16:04] Is that my apartment? 那是我的公寓吗
[16:06] Here we go! 来了
[16:08] Mr. Toad’s wild ride of New York real estate. 蟾蜍先生疯狂大冒险之纽约房产
[16:11] Who will Alex Sokolov turn out to be? 亚历克斯·索科洛夫会是谁呢
[16:23] Cassie, focus. Come on, the computer. 卡茜 专注 快来 电脑
[16:25] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 对对对
[16:34] This is Cecilia. 我是塞西莉亚
[16:35] Hi, it’s me. 嗨 是我
[16:36] Oh, I’m sorry, you’re gonna need to be more specific. 不好意思 你得更具体点
[16:39] The “me” who’s in direct violation of Victor 直接违背了维克多指令的”我”
[16:41] or the “me” who’s putting her life and mine in jeopardy 还是通过随便打我电话而置她和我的生命
[16:43] by casually calling me? 于危险之中的”我”
[16:45] Both, I suppose? 两者都是吧
[16:46] This is not a joke, Miranda. 这不是玩笑 米兰达
[16:47] Unisphere receptionist, Sabrina, had some useful information. 巨仪接待员 萨布丽娜有一些有用信息
[16:51] Cassandra Bowden uses an alias, 卡桑德拉·鲍登用了化名
[16:53] Alessandra Ricci, 亚历桑德拉·里奇
[16:54] and apparently Alex had 显然亚历克斯
[16:56] some private workstation in his apartment that I didn’t know about. 在他公寓里有我不知道的私人工作站
[16:59] – I need to see if it has a record of what he took. – Stop. -我需要去看看有没有他拿走的东西的记录 -停下
[17:03] Cecilia, if I could stop, but this is my fuck-up, 塞西莉亚 我也想停下 但这是我的烂摊子
[17:06] and I need to be the one who fixes it. 我需要亲自解决
[17:07] This is personal. 这是个人问题
[17:09] And you know how agitated I get when something is unfinished. 你知道当有事情未完成的时候我会有多焦躁
[17:12] No, no, no, 不不
[17:13] I mean actually stop. 我是指真的停下
[17:14] I will not do anything else. Victor said, 我不会再做别的事 维克多说
[17:16] “Get on a plane and get home,” “坐飞机回家”
[17:19] so get on a fucking plane. 你就乖乖地去坐飞机
[17:37] If I may, I would like to express my sincere gratitude. 如果可以的话 我谨表示衷心的感谢
[17:40] How is your friend, 你朋友怎么样了
[17:43] the one we assisted with the phone call to the Sokolov family? 那个我们帮助联系了索科洛夫家族的朋友
[17:46] She’s okay. 她很好
[17:48] Uh, thank you. Well, mostly. 谢谢 基本上
[17:52] She’s mostly okay. 她基本上没事
[17:54] So you will take this into Claverack. 你要把这个带去克拉韦拉克监狱
[17:57] Hand-deliver it to one of your firm’s clients, 亲手交给你们律所的一位客户
[17:59] Jozef Jasar. 乔瑟夫·加沙尔
[18:01] You’ll tell him that his family will be taken care of. 你告诉他他的家人会得到照顾
[18:05] I could be disbarred. I could be arrested. 我可能会被吊销律师执业证 可能会被捕
[18:08] I would be useless to you in that case. 这样的话我对你们来说就没用了
[18:10] Well we suggest, then, 那我们建议
[18:11] that you don’t get caught delivering the message. 你传达信息的时候别被抓
[18:14] I’m sorry. I can’t. 抱歉 我做不到
[18:16] Um, I can’t do that. 我做不到
[18:18] Is there– 有
[18:20] is there another way? 有别的方法吗
[18:21] Is there another option? 还有别的选择吗
[18:22] We are reasonable. 我们很讲理
[18:24] You may pass on this task if you wish, 你要想的话可以不做这个任务
[18:26] and we will happily give you another. 我们很乐意给你别的
[18:29] But understand, 但请记住
[18:30] the next one will be more difficult. 下一个会更难
[19:02] Cassie! 卡茜
[19:03] Cassie, I found it! 卡茜 我找到了
[19:11] Okay, this is a direct link to the external server in his office. 这台电脑直接连着他办公室的外部服务器
[19:14] Password. Okay, password. 密码 密码
[19:18] Wait, wait, wait. 等一下 等一下
[19:20] West914. That has to be it. West914 肯定是这个
[19:22] Yeah, people are so lazy with their security. 人们对待密码安全还真是敷衍
[19:28] What, a second passcode? 什么 第二重密码
[19:30] It requires two-factor authentication. 需要双重身份验证
[19:31] It’ll be a randomly-generated number 是一串随机生成的数字
[19:33] sent to an app on his phone and probably a fob. 会发送到他手机上的软件 有可能是密钥扣
[19:35] What do you mean? Like, a key fob? 你是说密钥卡吗
[19:36] Yeah, with a little screen on it. 上面有个小屏幕的那种
[19:38] I can’t get into this. 这我没法黑进去了
[19:44] – The fob will probably be in the apartment. – Really? -密钥扣也许在公寓里 -真的吗
[19:46] Yeah. Okay, well, let’s find it. 那好 我们去找吧
[19:55] Oxycodone. 氧可酮
[19:56] Very fun. 很好玩
[20:27] Why do none of these women have faces? 为什么画中的女人们都没有露脸
[20:29] Is this Alex guy, like, a serial killer or something? 这个叫亚历克斯的人是个连环杀手吗
[20:32] I’ll check the closet. 我去看看衣柜
[20:43] Vintage fetish collection… 古物收藏
[20:49] In chronological order. 按照年代顺序排列
[20:52] Getting less sexy. 没这么性感了
[20:53] Well, that’s your opinion. 这只是你的看法
[20:59] Don’t you think this is all unusual and a tad unexpected? 你不觉得这很不寻常 有点出乎意料吗
[21:02] Wow, you are quite obsessive? 你是走火入魔了吧
[21:03] I see. This apartment is telling a story, right? 我懂了 这间公寓在讲一个故事 对吧
[21:06] Well, wrong. This is just– 错 这只是…
[21:08] They’re just things, okay? 这些只是物品罢了
[21:10] And because you’re using the fob as an excuse to snoop around, 因为你在用秘钥扣做借口到处乱翻
[21:13] now all that stuff is in here too. 现在所有的东西也都在这里
[21:14] Okay, whatever. 随便你怎么说
[21:15] I wasn’t using the fob as an excuse. 我没有用秘钥扣做借口
[21:18] You’re judging me. 你在评判我
[21:19] You have a taxidermy baby polar bear in your apartment. 你的公寓里有个北极熊宝宝的动物标本
[21:23] What the fuck is that? 这是什么鬼东西
[21:24] Maybe it was a gift from my dad. 也许是我老爸送的礼物
[21:25] He had one, remember? 他也有一个 记得吗
[21:26] Okay, 好吧
[21:27] and what about the metric ton of Oxy I found 还有我找到的那一公吨氧可酮呢
[21:29] from different doctors with different names on them. 上面还有不同的医生写了不同的名字
[21:31] They don’t even belong to you! 那些都不是你的
[21:32] What are you, addicted? Are you a drug dealer? What? 你是有毒瘾 还是说你是毒贩
[21:33] I don’t fucking know, and neither do you, but you know what? 我他妈不知道 你也不知道 但你知道吗
[21:36] I’m really sorry I’m not living up to your expectations. 我很抱歉我辜负了你的期望
[21:39] – My expectations? – Yeah. -我的期望 -对
[21:41] How would you like it if I waltzed through your apartment 如果我在你公寓里大摇大摆地乱晃悠
[21:43] and started piecing things together without any context? 断章取义又胡乱猜想 你会怎么想
[21:55] I travel a lot. Things spoil. 我经常飞来飞去 东西会坏
[21:57] I can’t fill the fridge. 我不可能把冰箱塞满
[21:58] Well, to me it looks like a person 在我看来这倒像是一个
[21:59] that can’t care for herself as an adult. 无法照顾好自己的成年人
[22:05] Those are complimentary. 这些是赠品
[22:10] This is actually pretty self-explanatory. 这些算是不言而喻吧
[22:12] This says alcoholic. 这说明了你是酒鬼
[22:14] This image actually undermines my argument 这个画面倒是让我无法反驳
[22:16] because it’s so fucking obvious. 因为这实在是太明显了
[22:17] So I drink a little bit. I’m an adult. 我喝点酒怎么了 我是成年人
[22:19] I don’t have a problem. 我没有问题
[22:20] You got in bed with me, 你和我一起躺在床上
[22:21] and you didn’t noticed I’d been killed. 却没发现我被人杀死了
[22:23] The problem wasn’t that I was drunk, 问题不是我喝醉了
[22:24] the problem was that you did some sneaky shit 问题是你做了些见不得人的事
[22:26] and got yourself killed. 害死了你自己
[22:27] It’s not a problem for you? Was it a problem for your dad? 这对你来说不是问题 那对你老爸来说是问题吗
[22:29] And remember, I’ve seen his funeral. 记住 我看过他的葬礼
[22:31] Alex. 亚历克斯
[22:32] – This is not fun, is it? – Stop. -这样不好玩对吧 -不要闹了
[22:33] Because to me, 因为对我而言
[22:34] – this says you’re very much your father’s daughter. – Stop! -这说明了你和你爸如出一辙 -闭嘴
[22:36] – And you can’t deal with any– – Fuck you! -你应付不了任何… -去死吧
[22:38] I am not an alcoholic! 我不是酒鬼
[22:40] You want a show? Fine. I’ll put on a show for you. 你想看戏是吗 我让你看个够
[22:48] Is this the image you have of me, Alex? 你是这么看我的吗 亚历克斯
[22:53] Does this look right to you? 你觉得这样合适吗
[23:02] You son of a bitch. 你个混蛋
[23:17] Max! 麦克斯
[23:18] Max, I think I found it! 麦克斯 我好像找到了
[23:21] What? 什么
[23:22] Is this it? 是这个吗
[23:23] – Bingo. – Okay. -没错 -那好
[23:28] What was that? 什么声音
[23:35] – What was that? – I don’t know. -是什么 -不知道
[24:14] West914 A·索科洛夫
[24:16] Fuck. 妈的
[24:20] My God. Of course. 天呐 当然了
[24:22] Is that Miranda? That’s Miranda! 是米兰达吗 是米兰达
[24:29] Damn it! 该死的
[24:59] So much for being safer here. 看来这里也没这么安全
[25:01] My God. 天呐
[25:03] This is useless. It’s completely destroyed. 没用了 电脑已经砸坏了
[25:05] Don’t be such a pessimist. 不要这么悲观
[25:29] 狮子鱼 休伦人街
[25:32] My God, Max. 天呐 麦克斯
[25:33] Wait, I think– I think I found something. 等等 我好像找到什么了
[25:35] We don’t need the fucking computer. 我们不需要那台破电脑
[25:38] All right, we have to be ready for anything 我们得在去狮子鱼之前
[25:39] when we get to Lionfish. 做好相应准备
[25:40] If we can even get inside. 前提是我们进得去才行
[25:43] Why do you keep looking over your shoulder? 为什么你一直回头看
[25:44] It’s a thing I do now. 这是我现在的习惯
[25:46] Cassie! 卡茜
[25:48] Buckley? 巴克利
[25:49] What? Hi! 什么 你好啊
[25:50] Yeah, afternoon run, 午后跑步
[25:52] but I was just thinking about you, and here you are. 但是我正好想到你 你就出现了
[25:55] Yeah… 嗯
[25:56] I feel like the universe is telling us to hang out. 我觉得整个宇宙都在叫我们去聚聚
[26:00] That was lame. I’m sorry. 这话太土了 对不起
[26:01] Forget I said that. 当我没说
[26:04] Is everything okay with your friend last night? 昨晚你和你朋友还好吧
[26:07] My God. I never texted you back. 天呐 我一直没回你短信
[26:08] I’m sorry, I’ve been, like… 抱歉 我一直…
[26:10] It’s all good. You’re busy, I get it. It’s okay. 没事 你很忙 我懂的 没事
[26:12] – Are you guys– – God, ew, no. -你们是不是… -天呐 呕 不是
[26:14] – That’s just Max. – “Ew”. -他是麦克斯 -“呕”
[26:16] Sorry. Max. Buckley. 抱歉 这是麦克斯 这是巴克利
[26:18] ‘Sup, man. 你好
[26:19] How do you guys know each other? 你们是怎么认识的
[26:20] We’re actually in a huge rush. 其实我们真的很赶时间
[26:21] Work, airplane stuff, 工作 飞机的事
[26:22] but I’m gonna text you back this time, for real, 但是我这次一定会毁你短信的 真的
[26:24] – and we’re gonna hang out. – Okay. -我们会出去玩的 -好
[26:25] – I promise, okay? But we gotta go. – Okay. -我保证 但是我们要走了 -好
[26:27] Bye. 拜
[26:40] Call Diana Carlisle, cell. 拨打戴安娜·卡莱尔的手机
[26:46] Yes? 喂
[26:47] Diana, they asked me to smuggle a small envelope into– 戴安娜 他们叫我偷偷带个小信封进….
[26:50] I told you. I don’t wanna hear about it. 我和你说过 我不想知道
[26:52] Any arrangement you’ve made is your business. 你做的任何安排都是你自己的事
[26:55] I just… 我只是…
[26:56] I thought that maybe if you told me 我想着如果你跟我说
[26:58] that you needed me to come back to the office right now, 你要我马上回办公室
[26:59] – then maybe I wouldn’t have to– – No. -那也许我就不必… -不
[27:02] It is better that I don’t know any of this. 我最好什么都不知道
[27:07] And Jesus, Annie, discussing it on the phone… 天呐 安妮 在电话里说这件事
[27:52] Thanks for this. 谢谢
[27:52] How does a suicide hook you guys? 自杀的案子你们怎么也要管
[27:54] – Was there a suicide note? – No. -有遗书吗 -没
[27:55] But you’d be surprised. 但是现实情况会出乎你的意料
[27:56] About 1/3 of them don’t leave notes. 大约有三分之一的自杀者都不会写遗书
[27:58] That’s one of those romantic TV notions. 那只是浪漫电视剧才有的情节
[28:10] She was seeing a therapist. 她生前在看心理医生
[28:11] Seeing a therapist doesn’t equate to suicide. I see a therapist. 看心理医生并不等于自杀 我也看心理医生
[28:14] Me too. 我也是
[28:15] Not that it’s helpin’. 没什么用
[28:23] Half-folded laundry on the bed. 放在床上的衣服折了一半
[28:25] Who kills themselves in the middle of doing laundry? 谁会在折衣服的时候自杀
[28:33] New bolt on the door. 换了个新门闩
[28:34] She didn’t want someone getting in. 她不想让某人进来
[28:37] Maybe she was being harassed. 她可能是被骚扰了
[28:39] That woman who called 911, 报警的那个女人
[28:40] there’s a lot of reports of her banging the door down, screaming. 很多人都说她当时在敲门大喊
[28:44] Quite the spectacle. 动静很大
[29:01] 很好 我们可以见面了 来汽车旅馆 我到了 就在I-496号公路旁
[29:25] Bill. 比尔
[29:27] What– 搞什么…
[29:29] What are you doing at a motel? 你来汽车旅馆干什么
[29:30] Well, first of all, 首先
[29:31] please don’t use that tone with me, William Briscoe, okay? 别用这种口气跟我说话 威廉·布里斯克 好吗
[29:33] No, no, no, and second, why are you following me? 先别说话 其次 你为什么跟踪我
[29:36] I’m not following you. 我才没跟踪你
[29:37] I’m–no, I’m driving to the steakhouse for lunch, 我正准备开车去扒房吃午餐
[29:39] and I see you standing in the parking lot of this–this– 然后看到你站在停车场 在这个…
[29:42] It’s motel, Bill. 就是家汽车旅馆而已 比尔
[29:43] – It’s a low-rent motel. – So? -一家劣质汽车旅馆 -那又怎样
[29:47] I was going to surprise you 我本来是打算
[29:50] with a sexy birthday surprise, but you just ruined it. 给你一个性感的生日惊喜的 但被你毁了
[29:53] My birthday’s next week. 我下周过生日
[29:55] That’s why this is a surprise. 所以才叫惊喜啊
[29:57] I was gonna bring you here tonight for some dirty roleplay, 我本想今晚带你来这玩羞耻的角色扮演游戏
[30:00] but forget it. Okay? Just forget it. 但没戏了 好吗 别想了
[30:03] That sounds okay. 那听起来挺不错
[30:05] Can–that–that sounds good. Can we do… Can we do that? 感觉很棒 我们能…能试试吗
[30:09] I wanna do that. 我想来一次
[30:10] Yes. 好啊
[30:13] Wait a minute. 等下
[30:15] What did you think I was doing at this motel? 你以为我来这里是干什么的
[30:21] Did you think that I was having an affair? 你是以为我有外遇了吗
[30:23] No. 不是
[30:24] Honey, you don’t trust me 亲爱的 我们结婚二十多年了
[30:25] after 20-plus years of marriage? 你就这么不信任我吗
[30:26] No, no, no, no, no. Of course I do. 不不不 我当然信任你
[30:29] Honey, I am so sorry. 亲爱的 我很抱歉
[30:32] It’s fine. It’s okay. 没事
[30:33] – You sure? – Yes. -真的吗 -嗯
[30:36] I love you. 我爱你
[30:37] I love you too. 我也爱你
[30:38] But next time you see me standing in a parking lot of a motel, 但下次你再看到我站在一家汽车旅馆的停车场
[30:41] don’t be stupid. 就不要犯傻了
[30:45] Okay. 好
[30:48] I’m’na see you back home. 我们回家见
[30:49] I’m gonna go cancel the room. 我去取消订好的房间
[30:52] Not the dirty roleplay, though. 羞耻角色扮演还是会有的
[30:58] Bye, honey. 拜 亲爱的
[31:04] See you at home. 家里见
[31:15] Is this everything? 都在里面吗
[31:43] It’s an empty office up front and nothing in here. 就是间空办公室 里面什么都没有
[31:45] This is the big, scary company? 这就是所谓的大型 吓人的公司吗
[31:47] All right, come on. Door, let’s go. 好了 门在那边 我们进去吧
[31:52] Shit. 靠
[31:54] – How are we supp– – Yeah. -我们要怎么进… -我来
[32:00] – I’m sorry. Is that a lockpick? – Yep. -不好意思 那是开锁器吗 -嗯
[32:02] I thought you said you didn’t know how to do that. 你不是说你不会开锁的吗
[32:04] I just didn’t like that you made assumptions about me. 我只是不喜欢你妄自揣测我而已
[32:13] Yes. 太好了
[32:16] It’s okay. 没事的
[32:32] Upstairs? 上楼看看吗
[32:33] Yeah. 好
[32:55] Fuck yes. 太棒了
[32:57] This is a gift. 简直是给我的礼物
[33:11] Remove your jackets, your shoes. 脱掉外套 鞋子
[33:13] All other personal items, 其他私人物品
[33:14] place them into the bin and head through. 都放到篮子里 然后再过安检
[33:16] All electronic devices go into a separate bin. 电子设备都放到另一个篮子里
[33:41] This your jacket? 这是你的外套吗
[33:44] Yes. 是的
[33:49] I said all electronics should go into a separate bin. 我说了电子设备都放进另一个篮子里
[33:55] You grab those on the way out. 你离开时记得拿走
[33:56] Sorry. Thank you. 抱歉 谢谢
[33:58] Next. 下一个
[34:21] I know you? 我认识你吗
[34:22] I’m a lawyer at the firm that represents you. 我在负责代理你的律所当律师
[34:26] I work with your lawyer, Martin. 我和你的律师马丁是同事
[34:28] I reviewed your case, 我看了你的案子
[34:30] and you should know 你应该知道
[34:30] that Martin is doing an amazing job for you. 马丁为了你工作做得很出色
[34:33] Good. 那就好
[34:34] I am happy with him. 我对他很满意
[34:36] Good. 很好
[34:38] I know this may sound awkward… 我知道这听起来有点尴尬
[34:46] But could I hold your hand? 我能牵你的手吗
[34:48] Just, um, for a moment. 就一会儿
[34:52] Please. 拜托
[35:03] I’m supposed to, um… 我应该…
[35:05] They told me that your family will be taken care of. 他们说你的家人都会得到照顾
[35:33] Guard. 狱警
[35:44] What is that? 那是什么声音
[35:46] It’s my friend Megan speaking Korean. 我朋友梅根在说韩语
[35:51] Here we go. 有了
[35:52] It looks like Alex took money from Lionfish. 亚历克斯好像从狮子鱼拿了一笔钱
[35:54] What? 什么
[35:56] He moved it offshore. 他把钱转去了海外
[35:58] Okay, offshore where? 好吧 海外哪里
[35:59] That seems intentionally very unclear. 似乎是故意没有写明
[36:01] All right, well, how much money? 行吧 那有多少钱
[36:04] Whoa, $200 million. 天 两亿美元
[36:07] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -没错
[36:11] Oh, my God. 我的天
[36:12] Oh, my God. 我的天
[36:13] Did they kill him over this money? 他们是为了这笔钱杀了他吗
[36:14] – Cas, you need to see this. – No, seriously. -小卡 你得看看这个 -不 我说真的
[36:15] What if they killed him over this money, 如果他们是因为这笔钱杀了他
[36:17] or what if they think I know where the money is, 或者如果他们认为我知道钱在哪里
[36:19] – or that I have the money– – Cassie! -或是认为钱就在我手里怎么办 -卡茜
[36:22] 待决 纽约州驾照 卡桑德拉·鲍登
[36:26] Okay, but that’s my missing ID from Bangkok. 那是我在曼谷丢失的身份证明
[36:29] What is this? 什么情况
[36:39] I checked in on her movements. You’re not gonna believe this. 我查了她的行动轨迹 你绝对不会相信
[36:42] “Bowden and a male companion “鲍登与一名男性同伴
[36:43] entered an apartment building in Hudson Yards,” 走进了一栋位于哈德逊城市广场的公寓大楼”
[36:45] and guess who has a place in that building? 你猜谁在那栋大楼里有一处房产
[36:47] Alex Sokolov. 亚历克斯·索科洛夫
[36:48] Well, the place is leased to Unisphere, 那房子租给了巨仪
[36:50] but yes, Alex Sokolov. 但是是在亚历克斯·索科洛夫名下
[36:52] Don’t sit on my desk. 别坐我办公桌上
[36:53] Sokolov’s tax returns 索科洛夫的纳税申报表上
[36:54] list an address in Connecticut, 列有一处康涅狄格州的地址
[36:55] probably to avoid New York City taxes, 可能是为了逃避缴纳纽约市的税款
[36:57] but he’s been getting mail at this place for a year, 但这一年来他的邮件都寄到了这个地方
[36:59] and Bowden just waltzed right in. 鲍登就这么大摇大摆地进去了
[37:02] She hugged the doorman. 她抱了门卫
[37:03] It’s feeling more and more like they must’ve met pre-Bangkok. 我越来越觉得他们在曼谷之前就见过面了
[37:07] Kenneth Bell is also dead. 肯尼斯·贝尔也死了
[37:09] Is there anyone still breathing on this list of files? 这份文档里还有活着的人吗
[37:12] Uh, there is also another one. 还有一个人
[37:14] Elena King. She’s pending too. 艾琳娜·金 她也是待决状态
[37:17] Okay, what is this? 好吧 这是什么
[37:19] It’s me and bunch of dead people? 我和一群死人吗
[37:20] What the fuck is going on? 到底他妈是怎么一回事
[37:25] Max, that’s not Elena King. That’s Miranda. 麦克斯 那不是艾琳娜·金 那是米兰达
[37:28] 待决 伦敦政治经济学院 艾琳娜·金
[37:28] That’s Miranda. That’s her. 那是米兰达 就是她
[37:31] Well, great. 很好
[37:32] At least you don’t need a tower of vodka bottles for this. 至少你不用为此大饮特饮伏特加了
[37:34] What did you get me involved with? 你到底把我卷进了什么
[37:36] It’s my fault? I’m dead. 这是我的错吗 我就是死人一个
[37:37] Oh, sure, sure, sure. 行行行
[37:39] Now there’s a huge amount of money missing 现在有一大笔钱失踪
[37:40] that you apparently stole, 很明显是你偷的
[37:42] and Miranda’s just the tip of this homicidal iceberg. 米兰达只是这起连环凶杀案的冰山一角
[37:45] How many people want me dead? 有多少人想杀我
[37:46] You are so not the good guy anymore. 你根本就不是好好先生
[37:48] You wanted me to be the good guy, 是你想让我成为好好先生
[37:50] and now you’re pissed because I’m not. 现在因为我不是就生气了
[37:51] Oh, wow, that is so unfair. 你这么说太离谱了
[37:53] You know, you really put your best foot forward in Bangkok. 你在曼谷的时候真的给我留下了好印象
[37:55] We were on a date. 我们在约会
[37:56] Of course I was on my best behavior. 我当然要表现得很好啊
[37:58] Oh, really? I’m just supposed to know you’re a liar? 真的吗 我又不知道你是个骗子
[38:00] I’m just supposed to assume these things, really? 我还得做这些假设吗 你认真的吗
[38:03] No, I mean… 不 我是说…
[38:06] Guess at the end of the day, 可能到头来
[38:07] we’re just two strangers in a hotel room. 我们只是酒店房间里的两个陌生人而已
[38:19] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[38:23] Breathing is essential in living a centered life. 呼吸对于过上稳定平衡的生活至关重要
[38:29] Shit, shit, shit. 操操操
[38:33] – Victor. – Hello. -维克多 -你好
[38:34] Sounds like you still might be angry that I benched you. 听上去我让你坐冷板凳你还挺不满的嘛
[38:37] No, no, no, I’m not mad. 不不不 我没生气
[38:38] I’m just, you know, frustrated, maybe, 我就是有点沮丧
[38:40] but you were right to send me back. 但你让我回去是正确的
[38:42] I was just way too close to that one. 我之前太过沉迷其中了
[38:44] You were even getting sloppy. 你甚至都变得不小心了
[38:48] But you know, with a little bit of distance, 但保持一点距离后
[38:50] it’s really cleared my head. 我头脑清醒了很多
[38:54] No. 不
[38:55] No, you have to agree with me. 你得认同我说的话
[38:57] You were getting sloppy. 你变得不小心了
[39:02] I–I was getting sloppy. 我变得不小心了
[39:05] But now you’re back in London, and we’re all good, right? 但你回伦敦 我们就没事了 不是吗
[39:09] Absolutely. 当然
[39:10] All right then. 那就好
[39:14] It’s just, you’re not lying to me, are you? 不过 你没有在骗我吧
[39:18] Of course not. 当然没有
[39:28] Okay, if we can get this thing to the FBI before, 如果我们能把这个交给联调局
[39:30] I don’t know, like, 我也说不好
[39:30] a sniper shoots me in the face or something. Oh, my God. 在某个狙击手开枪打穿我的脸之前 我的天
[39:32] Calm down. There’s no sniper that’s– 冷静一点 没有什么狙击手
[39:38] What? 怎么了
[39:39] – I can’t authenticate myself. – What do you mean? -我通过不了认证 -什么意思
[39:43] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[39:44] Somebody out there knows we’re in here 外面有人知道我们在这里
[39:46] – and is probably en route to us right now. – Shit! -可能正在来抓我们的路上 -完了
[39:48] We gotta–we gotta go this way. 我们…我们走这边
[40:00] Doing it right now. 你现在这么做
[40:01] You know, you don’t even realize it. 其实你自己都没意识到
[40:04] You didn’t just invent a narrative about me, 你不只是构造了一个关于我的故事
[40:05] you’re doing it to yourself as well. 你也构造了一个你自己的
[40:07] You told yourself you were doing all this to help Annie, 你说服自己这么做都是为了安妮
[40:09] just like you told yourself 就像你当时对自己说
[40:10] you wanted to help the people on that plane. 你想帮助那架飞机上的乘客
[40:14] You say you wanna help people, 你说你想帮助他人
[40:16] but really, you’re just attracted to disaster. 但其实你只是被灾难所吸引而已
[40:20] You weren’t concerned. 你根本不是担心忧虑
[40:22] You were excited. 你很兴奋
[40:24] It wasn’t about helping people. I was… 这与帮助他人无关 我…
[40:26] I was running towards the crash. 我直奔的是坠机现场
[40:46] Max! 麦克斯
[40:48] Max, Max! 麦克斯 麦克斯
[40:50] Oh, shit. 天啊
[40:52] Hon, are you okay? 亲爱的 你还好吗
[40:54] Help! 救命
[40:56] Hey, it’s Max. You know what to do. 我是麦克斯 你知道该怎么做
[40:59] Hey, it’s me. 是我
[41:00] Um, when I get home tonight, 我今晚回家后
[41:02] do you think maybe we could 我们能不能
[41:04] just spend some time together 就待在一起
[41:06] and um, watch a stupid movie and maybe… 看一部烂电影 然后
[41:09] eat the rest of the leftover pasta? 吃完剩下的意面
[41:11] Come back. Come on! Fuck! 快醒来 快点 我操
[41:15] Somebody! 有人吗
[41:17] Yeah, just call me when you get this, okay? Bye. 听完后打给我好吗 再见
空乘危机

文章导航

Previous Post: 空乘危机(The Flight Attendant)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 空乘危机(The Flight Attendant)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

空乘危机(The Flight Attendant)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号