时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | 维吉尼亚中央监狱 维吉尼亚州 韦弗利 | |
[00:33] | Hey, Pete. You have a good one. | 皮特 晚安啊 |
[00:51] | See you tomorrow, Pete. | 明天见 皮特 |
[00:54] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪了 |
[01:00] | Gene. | 吉恩 |
[01:05] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[01:07] | Call it in! Signal 63! | 快报警 63号警报 |
[01:09] | Get some help now! | 快去找人 |
[02:27] | …where he was a professor of literature. | 他原是此校的文学教授 |
[02:29] | So far, 5 guards are confirmed dead | 目前确认五名狱警 |
[02:33] | from this prison escape. | 在他越狱过程中遇害 |
[02:34] | …from prison early this morning. | 今晨早些时候 |
[02:36] | As you may recall, Carroll was convicted in 2004 | 连环杀手卡罗于2004年被定罪 |
[02:39] | for the murders of 14 young women | 他作为大学的文学教授 |
[02:42] | who attended the university where he was a professor of literature… | 谋害了本校14名年轻女性 |
[02:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:46] | Hello, Ryan. It’s Director Franklin, FBI. | 莱恩 我是联调局的富兰克林局长 |
[02:49] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[02:51] | Yeah. What can I do for you, sir? | 是啊 你有何事 长官 |
[02:54] | We need you in Virginia, Ryan. | 维吉尼亚这边需要你 莱恩 |
[02:57] | I’m not an agent anymore. | 我已经不是探员了 |
[02:58] | I know things didn’t end well with the bureau, | 我知道之前你和当局有些不愉快 |
[03:01] | But you caught Carroll. | 但当时是你抓到的卡罗 |
[03:02] | No one knows him like you do. | 没人比你更了解他 |
[03:04] | I’ve got good agents on it. | 我派了最优秀的探员跟进此案 |
[03:06] | Go consult, educate them. | 他们需要你的指导 |
[03:09] | We have to find him fast. | 我们得尽快找到他 |
[03:11] | So far, 5 guards are confirmed dead | 目前确认五名狱警 |
[03:14] | from the prison escape. | 在他越狱过程中遇害 |
[03:15] | Joe Carroll is still at large. | 乔·卡罗仍然在逃 |
[03:18] | Will you do it, Ryan? | 愿意帮忙吗 莱恩 |
[03:51] | Sarah Fuller? | 莎拉·富勒 |
[03:54] | Detective Warren, Norfolk PD. | 我是诺福克警局的沃伦警探 |
[03:56] | We’re here on behalf of the U.S. Marshals Office. | 我们代表美国法警办公室前来执行任务 |
[03:59] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[04:01] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[04:02] | Joe Carroll– he escaped from prison earlier this morning. | 乔·卡罗 他今天早上越狱了 |
[04:07] | I’m sorry. He what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[04:12] | And where was the knife at this point, | 当时刀在何处 |
[04:14] | the knife that was used to stab you repeatedly? | 就是那把用来反复捅伤你的刀 |
[04:21] | It was still inside me. | 刀在我体内 |
[04:24] | I reached down to pull it out, | 我想俯身把刀拔出来 |
[04:25] | but I was too weak. | 但我当时太虚弱了 |
[04:26] | So what did you do? | 所以你做了什么 |
[04:29] | I pushed it instead | 我将刀往里刺 |
[04:32] | deeper into my stomach and to the right. | 向右刺入了我的胃 |
[04:34] | And why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[04:41] | To puncture the splenic artery, | 那样能刺中脾动脉 |
[04:44] | to bleed out faster. | 加速出血 |
[04:47] | I just wanted it to be over. | 我只求速死 |
[04:51] | I have men in place both inside and out. | 我在室内室外都布置了人手 |
[04:53] | Strictly precautionary. | 以防万一 |
[04:55] | Gonna keep you safe, Miss Fuller. | 我们会保你安全 富勒小姐 |
[04:56] | Whoa! Can’t let you in! | 你不能进去 |
[04:57] | I’m her neighbor Will Wilson. | 我是她的邻居 威尔·威尔森 |
[04:58] | Will! He–he’s ok. | 威尔 他没关系的 |
[05:01] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[05:03] | I saw the news. It’s all over TV. | 我看到新闻了 电视上到处都在播 |
[05:05] | Look. Billy’s on his way home, all right? | 比利已经在回家的路上了 |
[05:08] | We’re here for you, whatever you need. | 无论你需要什么 我们都在这里 |
[05:10] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 我真高兴你能来 |
[05:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[05:14] | 维吉尼亚中央监狱 维吉尼亚州 韦弗利 | |
[05:33] | Ryan Hardy, | 莱恩·哈迪 |
[05:34] | Agent Troy Riley, BAU2. | 我是行为分析二组的特洛伊·莱利探员 |
[05:36] | This is Agent Jennifer Mason. | 这位是珍妮弗·梅森探员 |
[05:38] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[05:39] | I’m not sure what Franklin told you, | 我不知道富兰克林怎么和你说的 |
[05:41] | but the marshals are heading the ground search, | 现在法警在进行搜救 |
[05:42] | and we’re running point for the bureau. | 我们负责局里的调查 |
[05:43] | We got a command center set up in town. | 我们在城中有指挥中心 |
[05:45] | Now your being here may raise some eyebrows. | 你的到来可能会让某些人颇有微词 |
[05:47] | That book you wrote. | 因为你写的那本书 |
[05:49] | Not to mention my reputation. | 而且我声名狼藉 |
[05:50] | Just keep your head down, we’ll do the talking. | 你注意低调 我们来管台面的事 |
[05:51] | If anyone asks, you’re here strictly as a consultant. | 如果有人问起 你就说自己只是顾问 |
[05:54] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[05:55] | Yeah? How’s Sarah Fuller? | 有 莎拉·富勒情况如何 |
[05:58] | Carroll’s last victim. | 卡罗的最后一名被害人 |
[06:00] | She’s a doctor now in Norfolk. She sav– | 她是诺福克的一名医生 她说 |
[06:01] | Yes. She’s under 24/7 watch. | 她处于全天候的监控保护之下 |
[06:03] | I’d like to speak to her. | 我想和她谈谈 |
[06:04] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[06:06] | I’d like to know how she’s doing. | 我想知道她近况如何 |
[06:08] | Perhaps later when we’re not trying to find a serial killer. | 等我们抓到连环杀手再说吧 |
[06:12] | He kills all of them in under two minutes, | 他在两分钟之内把他们杀光了 |
[06:16] | and there he goes. | 他出现了 |
[06:27] | Ryan Hardy, this is Deputy Marshal Scott Turner. | 莱恩·哈迪 这位是副警长斯科特·特纳 |
[06:30] | I know Ryan. | 我认识莱恩 |
[06:31] | I was with the sheriff’s office | 他抓到卡罗的时候 |
[06:32] | when he brought Carroll in. | 我就在警长办公室 |
[06:34] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[06:36] | Director Franklin asked Mr. Hardy to consult. | 弗兰克林局长请哈迪先生来做顾问 |
[06:38] | Then he’s your problem, agent. | 那他就交给你了 探员 |
[06:47] | He left it like this. | 他离开的时候就这样 |
[06:51] | Forensics swept. Nothing. | 鉴证人员搜查过了 没发现 |
[06:53] | He’s scheduled to be executed next month. | 他本来下个月要行刑了 |
[06:55] | The 12th. | 12号 |
[06:59] | Still a romantic. | 还是这么浪漫 |
[07:10] | Who let him have this? | 谁让他看这本书的 |
[07:11] | Anyone could have. | 谁都有可能 |
[07:15] | “Dear Ryan, I enjoyed your book.” | “亲爱的莱恩 我很喜欢你的书 |
[07:17] | “Have you ever considered a sequel?” | 想过写续集吗 |
[07:19] | “Best, Joe.” | 祝好 乔” |
[07:21] | You never mentioned a note. | 你没提过有张字条 |
[07:22] | Any idea why he left that for you? | 知道他为什么写字条给你吗 |
[07:24] | He enjoyed my book. He said so. | 因为他喜欢我的书 他都说了 |
[07:26] | I think he’s letting us know that he plans to kill again. | 我觉得他是想告诉我们 他会再犯 |
[07:28] | Yeah. That’s probably it. | 有可能 |
[07:30] | Look. I read your file. I know you don’t play well with others. | 我看过你的档案 知道你跟别人处不来 |
[07:33] | – You read my file? – Yes, I did! | -你看了我的档案 -是的 |
[07:34] | So you know me, is that what it is? | 你觉得自己很懂我 是吗 |
[07:37] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[07:40] | Claire Matthews, Carroll’s ex-wife. | 克莱尔·马修斯 卡罗的前妻 |
[07:42] | Has anyone been in touch with her? | 有人联系过她吗 |
[07:44] | She’s being questioned. | 她正在接受问话 |
[07:47] | We have her under protection, as well. | 我们也将她保护起来了 |
[08:04] | Sorry for the intrusion, Miss Matthews. | 抱歉打扰 马修斯小姐 |
[08:05] | I have a few questions. | 我有几个问题 |
[08:08] | When was the last time your husband contacted you? | 你丈夫上次联系你是什么时候 |
[08:10] | Ex-husband, and I don’t mean to be rude, detective, | 是前夫 我无意对你无礼 警探 |
[08:14] | but I’m gonna wait for the FBI to arrive, | 但我要等联邦探员过来 |
[08:16] | And I need to speak to Ryan Hardy. | 我要跟莱恩·哈迪谈谈 |
[08:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:38] | So how’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[08:41] | It’s official. I’m pregnant. | 医生确诊 我怀孕了 |
[08:47] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 |
[08:49] | Yeah. Yeah, honey. | 在呢 亲爱的 |
[08:50] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[08:53] | Why can’t I watch TV? | 我为什么不能看电视 |
[08:55] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道怎么说 |
[08:59] | It’s Dad, isn’t it? | 是因为爸爸 对吧 |
[09:01] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[09:13] | I need to speak to someone about Joe Carroll. | 我要提供乔·卡罗的线索 |
[09:15] | Fill this out, take a seat with the others. | 把这张表填一下 跟其他人一样找地方坐吧 |
[09:23] | He then studied in the states, where he married | 他在美国学习 结婚 |
[09:25] | and became a professor of literature at Winslow University. | 成为温斯洛大学的文学教授 |
[09:27] | Also, budding novelist. | 他还是个初露头角的小说家 |
[09:28] | In 2003, Carroll’s first and only novel | 2003年 卡罗的首部也是唯一一部小说 |
[09:31] | “The Gothic Sea” was published. | 《哥特之海》出版 |
[09:32] | It would go on to become a best-seller, | 本可以成为热销榜首 |
[09:34] | but in its initial printing, | 但这本书初次印刷时 |
[09:35] | it was a commercial and critical flop. | 在广告和评论方面均遭惨败 |
[09:38] | This triggered his piquerism, | 由此导致了他性欲倒错 |
[09:40] | the act of stabbing, slicing flesh for arousal. | 通过刀刺和切割肉体来唤起性欲 |
[09:43] | That’s not accurate. | 这么说并不准确 |
[09:45] | I’m sorry. Would you like to say something, sir? | 抱歉 你有什么要说的吗 长官 |
[09:50] | By all means, if I’ve got it wrong, | 要是我说错的话 |
[09:51] | please correct me. | 请务必指正 |
[09:54] | Ryan Hardy. | 莱恩·哈迪 |
[10:01] | Joe Carroll was obsessed with the romantic period. | 乔·卡罗对浪漫主义时期很着迷 |
[10:03] | His lectures consisted of Thoreau, Emerson, | 他讲课曾多次提及梭罗 爱默生 |
[10:08] | in particular his hero Edgar Allen Poe, | 尤其是他的英雄 埃德加·爱伦·坡 |
[10:11] | and like Poe, he believed in the insanity of art, | 正如爱伦坡一样 他相信艺术的疯狂 |
[10:13] | that it had to be…felt. | 必须要 被感受到 |
[10:17] | He didn’t just eviscerate 14 female students. | 他不仅把14名女学生的内脏掏了出来 |
[10:22] | He was making art. | 他还在创造艺术 |
[10:24] | He cut out his victims’ eyes as a nod | 他挖出死者的双眼 |
[10:26] | to his favorite works of Poe, “The Tell-tale Heart” | 向他最爱的爱伦坡作品《泄密的心》 |
[10:28] | and “The Black Cat”. | 和《黑猫》致敬 |
[10:30] | See, Poe believed the eyes are our identity, | 因为爱伦坡相信眼睛是我们的身份特征 |
[10:34] | windows to our soul. | 是灵魂的窗户 |
[10:36] | To classify him as a piquerist would be…too simplistic. | 就这么将他划为性欲倒错者 未免太草率 |
[10:46] | Ok, guys. Thanks. | 好了大伙 谢谢 |
[10:52] | Mike Weston. | 我叫麦克·韦斯顿 |
[10:54] | It’s a real honor, sir. | 很荣幸见到你 长官 |
[10:55] | Did my thesis on Joe Carroll at the academy. | 我大学论文研究过乔·卡罗 |
[10:57] | Your book was– it was invaluable. | 你的书 非常宝贵 |
[11:00] | It’s a real thrill for me, sir. | 我读得非常激动 先生 |
[11:00] | Hardy. | 哈迪 |
[11:05] | Wow! That was pathetic. | 你太可悲了 |
[11:07] | Man is a hero. | 这人是个英雄 |
[11:09] | Took down Carroll single-handed. | 凭一己之力拿下了卡罗 |
[11:10] | And the bureau still let him go. | 可局里还是让他跑了 |
[11:12] | You haven’t read his book, have you? | 你没读过他的书吧 |
[11:13] | He’s on disability. | 他残疾了 |
[11:14] | Turner said he lost it, went crazy. | 特纳说他失控了 发疯了 |
[11:16] | No. Carroll stabbed him in the chest, | 不 卡罗刺中了他的胸部 |
[11:18] | punctured his left ventricular. | 刺穿了左心室 |
[11:19] | He can’t be in the field anymore. | 他不能再执勤了 |
[11:20] | He’s got a pacemaker keeping it all pumping. | 他随时都带着起搏器维持心跳 |
[11:29] | Who are the women? | 那几个女人都是谁 |
[11:31] | Carroll’s groupies. | 卡罗的粉丝 |
[11:32] | We’re interviewing anyone who visited carroll in prison. | 我们要讯问所有探过监的人 |
[11:34] | Carroll had 112 visitors in the last two years, | 卡罗在过去12年里 有112名探视者 |
[11:37] | 43 in the last 6 months. | 过去6个月里有43名 |
[11:38] | 14 visited over 4 times. | 其中14名探监超过4次 |
[11:40] | Who had the most access to him? | 谁跟他接触最多 |
[11:42] | Was he confined to his cell, | 他只能待在自己的牢房里吗 |
[11:43] | did he have any privileges? | 他有没有什么优待 |
[11:44] | Most of his time was spent preparing for his third appeal. | 他大部分时间都在准备第三次上诉 |
[11:46] | He’d foregone legal aid and was representing himself. | 他放弃了法律援助 要为自己辩护 |
[11:49] | His records. | 他的记录 |
[11:50] | So he had access to a legal library? | 这么说他可以去法律图书馆 |
[11:52] | Yeah. Every tuesday, carroll was shackled | 是啊 每周二 卡罗会被拷上 |
[11:53] | and transported to the Sussex County law library, | 送到苏赛克斯县法律图书馆 |
[11:55] | where he was confined to a sealed room, one guard. | 他被关在一间封闭的房间里 有一名警卫 |
[11:57] | And furnished with law books. | 里面有法律书籍 |
[11:59] | Actual books or digital files? | 是纸质书籍 还是电子版 |
[12:01] | Digital. Everything’s archived on the library’s server. | 电子版 所有内容都存储在图书馆服务器上 |
[12:03] | So he had Internet access. | 这么说他可以上网 |
[12:05] | It would have been restricted. | 上网本应是受限制的 |
[12:06] | Because that would stop Joe Carroll? | 那样就能阻止得了乔·卡罗吗 |
[12:10] | Damn it! We need to rip apart the library’s ethernet! | 该死 我们得彻查图书馆的局域网 |
[12:12] | Get the cyber techs in here. | 把网络技术部的人找来 |
[12:43] | Weapon! She’s got a weapon! | 武器 她有武器 |
[12:45] | Stand back! | 后退 |
[12:47] | Take it easy, ma’am, easy, easy, easy, easy. | 放轻松 女士 放轻松 |
[12:50] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[12:51] | Drop the weapon! Drop it! | 放下武器 快 |
[12:54] | Ma’am, ma’am, look at me, look at me, look at me. | 女士 女士 看着我 看着我 看着我 |
[12:57] | You don’t want to do this, ok? | 你不想这么做的 |
[13:00] | Just…just hand that thing to me, | 把那把刀给我 |
[13:04] | and everything’s gonna be ok. | 一切都会没事的 |
[13:06] | – Lord, help my poor soul. – No. | -上帝啊 救救我这可怜的灵魂 -不 |
[13:09] | Lord…help my poor soul. | 上帝啊 救救我这可怜的灵魂 |
[13:12] | No, no. | 不要 不要 |
[13:23] | She’s right-handed. | 她是右撇子 |
[13:24] | She did most of the upper left region herself, | 左上区域的字是她自己写的 |
[13:26] | But this is someone else. | 但这边是别人写的 |
[13:29] | Carroll possibly. | 很可能是卡罗 |
[13:31] | We’re running analysis for a match. | 我们要做笔迹匹配分析 |
[13:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:37] | “Once upon a midnight dreary.” | “在一个沉闷的午夜” |
[13:39] | “The raven.” | “乌鸦” |
[13:49] | “This fever called living is conquered at last.” | “这名为生活的狂热症 终于被征服了” |
[13:51] | It’s all Poe. | 都是爱伦坡的诗 |
[13:53] | And what she said at the end– | 她最后说的几句话 |
[13:54] | Yeah. Poe’s last words. | 是爱伦坡的遗言 |
[13:55] | When found delirious on the streets of Baltimore, | 人们在巴尔的摩街头发现他神志不清 |
[13:57] | He’s believed to have uttered, | 据说他当时嘴里说着 |
[13:58] | “Lord, help my poor soul.” | “上帝啊 救救我可怜的灵魂吧” |
[14:04] | Is that water, sir? | 那是水吗 头儿 |
[14:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:07] | Mint? | 要口香糖吗 |
[14:09] | Sure. | 好的 |
[14:13] | We’ve run her prints. | 我们验了她的指纹 |
[14:15] | So far, we’ve found 7 identities. | 目前为止 找到七个匹配的身份 |
[14:17] | 4 of them are wanted in 3 states, | 其中四个在三个州被通缉 |
[14:18] | And 2 of them visited Carroll repeatedly in the last 6 months. | 另外两个身份在过去6个月频繁探访过卡罗 |
[14:21] | Anything on the cell phone? | 手机上有什么发现 |
[14:21] | Disposable. | 是一次性手机 |
[14:23] | The text said, “Do it now.” | 短信上说”现在动手” |
[14:25] | Carroll could easily convince | 卡罗可以轻易说服 |
[14:26] | an unbalanced brain to do this. | 一个大脑混乱的人去做这件事 |
[14:27] | It’s an exertion of power, theatrics. | 这是权力的施展 充满戏剧效果 |
[14:32] | I have Sarah Fuller for you. | 莎拉·富勒来电找你 |
[14:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:38] | Mr. Hardy, it’s been a long time. | 哈迪先生 很久不见 |
[14:43] | Sarah, hi. How you doing? | 莎拉 你还好吗 |
[14:46] | Well, not great. | 不太好 |
[14:50] | Listen. We’re gonna find him. | 我们一定会找到他的 |
[14:53] | Nothing is gonna happen to you, I promise you that. | 你不会有事的 我向你保证 |
[14:59] | I really appreciate you calling. | 我很感激你打来电话 |
[15:01] | I’m just, um, happy to hear you’re safe. | 听说你很安全 我很开心 |
[15:09] | Bye-bye now. | 再见 |
[15:10] | Good-bye, Mr. Hardy. | 再见 哈迪先生 |
[15:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:26] | They questioned Claire Matthews. | 他们询问了克莱尔·马修斯 |
[15:27] | She won’t speak to anyone but you. Why is that? | 她只肯跟你说话 这是为什么 |
[15:30] | When I speak to her, I’ll ask her. | 下次跟她说话的时候 我会问她 |
[15:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:37] | I really don’t think you got enough food, babe. | 你拿的吃的不够 亲爱的 |
[15:39] | Do we really have to feed the cops? | 我们必须得管警察的饭吗 |
[15:41] | I mean, can’t they just order pizza? | 他们就不能自己订个披萨吗 |
[15:42] | There’s plenty of food. | 吃的足够了 |
[15:45] | Thank you, Billy. | 谢谢 比利 |
[15:48] | So how’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[15:49] | She’s right here. She’s fine. | 她就在这里 她很好 |
[15:52] | Well, then why are we ignoring | 那我们为什么忽略 |
[15:54] | that hot cop candy in the corner over there? | 那个角落里的帅哥警察 |
[15:57] | Is he single or what? | 他是不是单身 |
[15:58] | He’s not wearing a ring. I checked. | 他没戴戒指 我看过了 |
[16:00] | …beloved by his students, | 受学生的爱戴 |
[16:01] | And with his charm and good looks, | 他的魅力和帅气 |
[16:04] | He was understandably a favorite amongst the female contingent. | 自然使他很受女性同事的欢迎 |
[16:08] | So Poe’s chief principle, insanity as art. | 所以爱伦坡的第一原则 不疯魔不成艺术 |
[16:14] | This is the romantic period. | 这是浪漫主义时期 |
[16:15] | Death is about theme, mood, motif, emotional aesthetic. | 死亡即主题 情绪 意念 情感美 |
[16:19] | Poe equates death with what? | 爱伦坡把死亡看作什么 |
[16:22] | He equates death with love? | 他将死亡看成是爱 |
[16:23] | No, not love. Poe equates death with… | 不 不是爱 爱伦坡将死亡看成是… |
[16:26] | Beauty. Poe believed that art was about beauty | 美 爱伦坡相信艺术是关于美的 |
[16:30] | And that nothing was more beautiful | 而没有任何东西能比 |
[16:32] | Than the death of a beautiful woman– | 香消玉损更加美丽动人 |
[16:34] | “Helen,” “Lenore,” “Annabel lee.” | “海伦” “蕾诺尔” “安娜贝尔·李” |
[16:37] | And to bereave beauty is… | 那么剥夺一个人的美是为了… |
[16:40] | To elevate one’s soul. | 升华一个人的灵魂 |
[16:48] | Carroll never visited same web address twice, | 卡罗从来不会访问同一个网址两次 |
[16:50] | Which suggests he’s using various URLs. | 这意味着他在使用不同的网址 |
[16:51] | Who with? | 和谁 |
[16:52] | Well, there’s the rub. | 难题就在于这里 |
[16:53] | Every time I access an IP address, it mutates. | 每次我接入一个IP地址 它立刻就变了 |
[16:55] | This is a fairly sophisticated virus. | 这是个很复杂的病毒 |
[16:56] | Where were the guards when he was sitting there chatting online? | 他在网上聊天的时候 看守在哪里 |
[16:59] | – Who are these idiots? – The detail changed, | -那些笨蛋是谁 -内容各有不同 |
[17:01] | but there’s one recurring name. | 但有个名字反复出现 |
[17:03] | Jordan Raines. | 乔丹·雷恩斯 |
[17:04] | – Jordan “Jordy” Raines. – I got it. | -乔丹·”乔迪”·雷恩斯 -找到了 |
[17:07] | 32, 4-year employee, death row, | 32岁 4年工龄 死刑区 |
[17:09] | Works the night shift. | 值夜班 |
[17:11] | Was he working last night? | 他昨晚当班吗 |
[17:13] | Called in sick. | 请了病假 |
[17:15] | – That’s him. – Prison guard. | -那就是他了 -监狱看守 |
[17:16] | He helped Carroll escape. | 他曾帮助卡罗越狱 |
[17:17] | Get his home address. | 查出他的家庭住址 |
[17:18] | Yeah. I got it. | 我来查 |
[17:34] | Federal agents. Open up! | 联邦探员 开门 |
[17:37] | Hit it. | 撞开 |
[17:40] | Clear the room! | 检查房间 |
[17:42] | Room clear! | 房间安全 |
[17:43] | All clear! | 一切安全 |
[17:45] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[17:57] | Hi. Hi. Hi. | 你好 你好 你好 |
[18:00] | Say hi to the camera. | 跟镜头打个招呼 |
[18:01] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[18:02] | Say hi. Say hi. | 打招呼 打招呼 |
[18:05] | Can you say hi to your friends? | 你能和朋友们打个招呼吗 |
[18:06] | Yeah. Say hi. | 对 打个招呼 |
[18:08] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[18:09] | Your friends are out there. | 你的朋友们在那里 |
[18:11] | That’s right, buddy. | 这就对了 伙计 |
[18:12] | Oh, sweet pup. | 小狗真乖 |
[18:14] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你们一定想看看这个 |
[18:31] | Bags. Man. | 垃圾袋 天呐 |
[18:37] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:40] | It’s a German shepherd, I think. | 我看应该是德国牧羊犬 |
[18:49] | He’s been practising. | 他一直在练习 |
[18:50] | Carroll was teaching him how to become a serial killer. | 卡罗在教他如何成为一名连环杀手 |
[19:00] | I can handle dead people. | 我能接受死人 |
[19:01] | You kill a dog, I go crazy. | 你要是杀狗 我就受不了 |
[19:05] | I got this little terrier mix. | 我有一条杂种梗犬 |
[19:08] | Forget it. | 当我没说 |
[19:12] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[19:13] | It’s Joe Carroll’s novel. | 乔·卡罗的小说 |
[19:14] | Oh, look. It’s inscribed. | 看 有签名 |
[19:16] | “Jordy, you’re capable of greatness. | “乔迪 你终会成就伟业 |
[19:18] | You just have to believe. Joe.” | 务必坚信自己 乔” |
[19:20] | So this Jordy guy, is lonely, | 所以这个叫乔迪的很孤独 |
[19:22] | He’s unstable, vulnerable to kindness. | 心理很不稳定 对友好行为没有抵抗能力 |
[19:24] | Carroll recognizes his potential and seduces him. | 卡罗看到了他的潜力 于是诱惑他犯罪 |
[19:27] | He’s emulating carroll. | 他在模仿卡罗 |
[19:29] | The animals, he removed their eyes. | 那些动物 他把它们的眼睛都挖掉了 |
[19:30] | Well, Jordy looks to Carroll the way Carroll looks to Poe. | 乔迪敬重卡罗就像卡罗敬重爱伦坡一样 |
[19:33] | It’s a godlike kind of worship. | 像是对待上帝般的崇拜 |
[19:34] | Is Carroll really that powerful? | 卡罗真的那么有感染力吗 |
[19:36] | Well, you know, when I first started to suspect him, | 当我最早开始怀疑他的时候 |
[19:38] | all I had was instinct. | 仅仅是凭借直觉 |
[19:39] | I didn’t have any evidence at all. | 我当时没掌握任何证据 |
[19:41] | I was having a hard time convincing people of my Poe Theory. | 让别人相信我那套爱伦·坡理论并不容易 |
[19:45] | In the book, that’s when you started following him. | 书上说 你就是从那时开始追踪他的 |
[19:48] | Yeah. Everywhere. | 是的 走哪都跟着 |
[19:49] | Home, work, school. | 家里 办公室 学校 |
[19:52] | I was just waiting for him to get sloppy. | 就等着他露出马脚的那一刻 |
[19:54] | That’s when I first recognized Sarah Fuller. | 也是在那时我第一次注意到了莎拉·富勒 |
[19:56] | I’d seen her in his class. | 我在他的课上见过她 |
[19:57] | I used to sit there and watch him teach. | 我曾经坐在那听他讲课 |
[20:00] | You know, he was amazing. | 知道吗 他很厉害 |
[20:03] | He could inspire people. It’s a gift. | 他很会激励人心 那是种天赋 |
[20:07] | Hardy, let’s go. | 哈迪 我们走吧 |
[20:10] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[20:11] | It’s time you talked to Claire Matthews. | 该和克莱尔·马修斯谈谈了 |
[20:13] | No offical word at this time, | 虽然官方仍未发布任何声明 |
[20:14] | but sources have confirmed to us | 但据消息人士确认 |
[20:16] | that woman is dead today by her own hands. | 今天有位女性亲手结束了自己的生命 |
[20:19] | Now the FBI is speculating the victim may have been | 目前联调局推测死者可能是 |
[20:22] | one of Joe Carroll’s groupies… | 乔·卡罗的某个粉丝 |
[20:24] | Enough of that. | 别看了 |
[20:25] | As a direct mess– | 据第一手消息… |
[20:27] | I say we watch a movie. | 我们看部电影吧 |
[20:29] | Actually, I think I’m just gonna lie down for a little bit | 其实我想躺会儿 |
[20:31] | if it’s ok with you guys. | 你们没意见吧 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[20:33] | That’s even a better idea. | 这样更好 |
[20:35] | You should get some rest. | 你是得休息休息 |
[20:40] | We’re right next door, ok? | 我们就在隔壁 好吗 |
[20:41] | You call us if you need anything, all right? | 有事给我们打电话 知道吗 |
[20:44] | We’ll come running. | 我们会立马过来 |
[20:45] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[20:46] | – Love you. – All right. | -爱你 -好了 |
[20:47] | – Good night. – Let’s go. | -晚安 -我们走吧 |
[21:17] | You want me to have manners? | 你还指望我有礼貌 |
[21:18] | That was creepy. | 真是诡异 |
[21:19] | Whole night’s been creepy. | 这一晚上都阴森森的 |
[21:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:24] | It’s so quiet. | 真安静 |
[21:26] | Because everyone’s in Daytona having fun, | 因为大家都在代托纳玩得高兴呢 |
[21:28] | everyone but us. | 除了我们俩 |
[21:35] | The hangover has begun. | 酒劲上来了 |
[21:37] | Told you not to drink. | 叫你别喝酒的 |
[21:39] | I’m not interesting enough to not drink. That’s– | 不喝酒多没劲啊 真是 |
[21:43] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[21:49] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[22:02] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[22:16] | Noooo! | 不要 |
[22:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:24] | Just to let you know, there’s two officers | 只是跟你说一声 门外有两名警官 |
[22:26] | outside the door if you need them. | 有事可以找他们 |
[22:29] | Sure. Thank you. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[22:40] | Claire will be right down. | 克莱尔马上就下来 |
[22:42] | Hey, Joey. | 乔伊 |
[22:44] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[22:45] | Yeah, but I haven’t seen you since you were this big. | 认识 不过上次见你 你才这么点儿 |
[22:50] | Let’s let the man do his job. | 别打扰叔叔工作了 |
[23:00] | Professor Matthews. | 马修斯教授 |
[23:03] | – Yes? – Hi. | -什么事 -你好 |
[23:05] | I’m Agent Ryan Hardy, FBI. | 我是莱恩·哈迪探员 联调局的 |
[23:08] | Can I speak with you? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[23:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:12] | I didn’t know about the eyes. | 眼睛这事我倒没听说 |
[23:14] | It was withheld. | 没对外公开 |
[23:16] | Try Edgar Allen Poe. | 试着往埃德加·爱伦·坡的方向想想 |
[23:19] | Um, “The Tell-Tale Heart,” | 《泄密的心》 |
[23:20] | “The Black Cat”. Both have strong eye allegories. | 《黑猫》中都有明显的关于眼睛的寓意 |
[23:23] | The eyes are symbolic, | 眼睛是种象征 |
[23:25] | the essence of identity. | 是心灵之窗 |
[23:27] | You should talk to my husband. | 你该找我先生谈谈 |
[23:29] | He knows a lot about that time period. | 他对那一时期很了解 |
[23:31] | You’re married. | 你结婚了 |
[23:32] | Yeah. Yes, I’m married, Agent Hardy. Why? | 是 我结婚了 哈迪探员 怎么了 |
[23:36] | Are we flirting? | 你对我有意思吗 |
[23:41] | With this material, no, not a chance. | 就我这样 肯定没机会 |
[23:51] | Hello, Ryan. | 你好 莱恩 |
[23:52] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[23:54] | I’m Agent Mason, Miss Matthews. | 我是梅森探员 马修斯女士 |
[23:55] | I understand you wanted to speak to Mr. Hardy. | 我知道你想和哈迪先生谈谈 |
[23:57] | Yes, but I need to speak with him alone, please. | 是的 不过我要单独和他谈 行吗 |
[23:59] | I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 恐怕不行 |
[24:01] | I’m afraid I have to insist. | 恐怕非得如此 |
[24:09] | Would you excuse us for a minute? | 让我们单独待会儿 好吗 |
[24:14] | How’s your heart? | 你的心脏怎么样了 |
[24:16] | Same. | 老样子 |
[24:19] | But you’re drinking too much. | 你酒喝太多了 |
[24:24] | Have you heard from him? | 他跟你联系过吗 |
[24:25] | Yeah. A week ago, this came for me. | 是的 一周前 这个寄到了我这里 |
[24:28] | I thought you should see it. | 我觉得你得看看 |
[24:35] | How does he know? | 他是怎么知道的 |
[24:38] | He doesn’t. He’s guessing. | 他不知道 他只是在猜测 |
[24:40] | No one needs to know about this. | 这个没必要让别人知道 |
[24:41] | It’s not gonna help us find him. | 这对我们找到他没什么帮助 |
[24:44] | We have two killers out there now. | 现在已知两名杀手 |
[24:47] | He’s got help. | 他有帮手 |
[24:55] | Are you a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[25:00] | Joe’s always teaching. | 乔一直在教书 |
[25:02] | It was ingrained in him, so that makes sense. | 长期扎在学生堆里 也就难怪 |
[25:04] | It makes sense he would find a student. | 他会选择学生下手 |
[25:05] | Where do you think they would go? | 你认为他会去哪 |
[25:07] | Would he leave the country? | 会不会逃往国外 |
[25:08] | No. Joe’s not looking for his freedom. | 不会 乔要的不是自由 |
[25:11] | – He wants to keep killing. – Yeah. He’s good at it. | -而是继续杀戮 -没错 而且他是专家 |
[25:14] | I need to find him, Claire, | 我要找到他 克莱尔 |
[25:17] | and I don’t think I know how. | 但我毫无头绪 |
[25:27] | I’m sorry I didn’t call you. | 抱歉 这么久没有打给你 |
[25:31] | It’s been 8 years, Ryan. I got the hint. | 有八年了吧 莱恩 我懂的 |
[25:35] | I mean, I know– I know that | 其实我明白 |
[25:37] | when the FBI found out about us | 一旦联调局发现我俩的关系 |
[25:38] | that was difficult for you. | 会给你带来麻烦 |
[25:40] | No. That’s not why I didn’t call. | 不 不是这个原因 |
[25:44] | You deserve more. | 你值得拥有更好的 |
[25:46] | I belong in your past. | 我只属于你的回忆 |
[25:49] | I work better in people’s pasts, I always have. | 我还是活在别人的回忆里比较好 |
[26:01] | Uh, the girl safe? | 那姑娘安全了吗 |
[26:02] | The last victim, she’s– | 最后的那个被害人 |
[26:05] | Sarah Fuller. Uh, yeah, she’s under protection. | 莎拉·富勒 我们派了人保护她 |
[26:09] | She’s good. She’s a doctor now. | 她很好 现在成了一名医生 |
[26:11] | I’m glad someone was able to get beyond this. | 很高兴看到她能走出阴影 |
[26:15] | I’m sure that upsets Joe. | 但这肯定会让乔十分不快 |
[26:17] | Why’s that? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:18] | He fancies himself Edgar Allen Poe. | 他把自己想象成埃德加·艾伦·坡 |
[26:20] | That was the impetus for writing his novel. | 这使他更有动力写作 |
[26:22] | Poe died with an unfinished manuscript, “The Lighthouse,” | 坡死时留下尚未完成的手稿《灯塔》 |
[26:26] | and Joe’s novel “The Gothic Sea” | 而乔的小说《哥特之海》 |
[26:27] | was sort of his way of finishing what Poe started. | 似乎是想完成坡未竟的作品 |
[26:33] | What was that about in there? | 刚才你们谈了什么 |
[26:34] | It was personal. | 是私事 |
[26:35] | What do you mean personal? | 什么叫私事 |
[26:36] | We have to get to Sarah Fuller. | 我们得先去找莎拉·富勒 |
[26:37] | What did she tell you? | 她跟你说什么了 |
[26:38] | Carroll is gonna make a move. | 卡罗马上就要行动了 |
[26:39] | He wants to finish what he started. | 他要对未竟之事做个了结 |
[26:41] | That would be Sarah. | 目标就是莎拉 |
[26:53] | It’s right this way. | 这边走 |
[26:56] | I’m Detective Warren. | 我是沃伦警探 |
[26:58] | Miss Fuller went to bed about an hour ago. | 富勒女士一小时前已经睡下了 |
[27:00] | Officer Pontz works the front door. | 朋茨警官在前门值班 |
[27:04] | Another officer here. | 这又有一名警官 |
[27:06] | Two men upstairs. | 楼上还有两人 |
[27:08] | Officers! | 警官 |
[27:09] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[27:10] | Officer Watts. | 沃茨警官 |
[27:12] | Kelly, where are you guys? | 凯利 你们在哪里 |
[27:14] | They should be here. | 他们应该在这的 |
[27:18] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[27:21] | She’s gone. Where is she? | 她不见了 她去哪了 |
[27:23] | – Where the hell is she? – I don’t know! | -她到底在哪 -我不知道 |
[27:24] | How did she get out of here? | 她是怎么出去的 |
[27:25] | We got an officer down. | 有警官受伤 |
[27:46] | Go around. | 从外面走 |
[27:47] | Come on. Neighbors next door. Let’s go. | 去隔壁邻居家 跟我来 |
[27:54] | Give me a light. | 给我电筒 |
[29:32] | Get the lights. Get the lights! | 开灯 给我开灯 |
[29:41] | Hardy. | 哈迪 |
[29:59] | So the neighbors Will Wilson and Billy Thomas | 邻居威尔·威尔森和比利·托马斯 |
[30:01] | left in their suv 40 minutes ago. | 40分钟前开车离开了 |
[30:03] | No one thought to search the vehicle? | 还不快去找这辆车 |
[30:04] | There was no reason to check. | 没有正当理由 |
[30:06] | She wasn’t missing. | 她没有失踪 |
[30:07] | Will Wilson teaches public school, second grade. | 威尔·威尔森在公立学校教二年级 |
[30:09] | Billy Thomas as is a computer tech. | 比利·托马斯是计算机技术人员 |
[30:11] | He runs the Fraud Division of a regional bank. | 他是当地银行防诈骗部门的主管 |
[30:13] | And I bet they weren’t gay either. | 我打赌他俩不是恋人 |
[30:15] | Carroll placed them here to watch over her | 卡罗安排他们看守她 |
[30:17] | until he was ready. | 直到他准备好 |
[30:18] | Come on. They’ve been her neighbors for 3 years. | 他们已经当了三年邻居 |
[30:20] | She’d never suspect them, | 她绝不会怀疑他们 |
[30:21] | and now they’re taking her straight to Carroll. | 所以他们能轻而易举地把她带给卡罗 |
[30:24] | He’s finding people to help him do it on the damn internet. | 他通过网络 找人帮他 |
[30:28] | It–it’s like they’re his followers. | 他们就像是他的信徒 |
[30:31] | I’m not buying two men would pretend to be gay | 我可不会相信两个男人会乖乖冒充基佬 |
[30:33] | and shack up next to a woman | 跑来和一个女人当邻居 |
[30:34] | because some nut job told them to. | 只因某个疯子指使他们那样 |
[30:36] | Prison guard worships him, | 狱警非常崇拜他 |
[30:38] | Ice Pick Lady is brainwashed to kill herself. | “碎冰锥女”自杀就是因为被洗脑 |
[30:41] | These two guys have dedicated years of their lives to him. | 而这两人多年以来一直效忠于他 |
[30:45] | There’s some kind of fanatical obsession at play here. | 他们似乎陷入了某种执念 |
[30:47] | It’s like it’s a cult. It’s– | 像是某种邪教 |
[30:52] | “Nevermore.” “The Raven.” | 诗歌《乌鸦》里的”永不再会” |
[30:55] | Poe is symbolizing the finality of death. | 坡用象征的手法描写死亡尽头 |
[30:59] | Have you pulled the GPS? Where are the satellites? | 你有没有查过全球定位系统 卫星在哪里 |
[31:01] | I knew you’d show up eventually. | 我就知道你肯定会爆发 |
[31:02] | Do something! | 快行动 |
[31:03] | This is the Hardy I remember. | 这才是我印象中的那个哈迪 |
[31:04] | How many checkpoints have you set up? | 你们设了多少检查点 |
[31:05] | – Get him out of here! – Don’t just stand there! | -把他带走 -别傻站在这 |
[31:06] | Move! | 快行动 |
[31:07] | Hardy! | 哈迪 |
[31:35] | – Back off, dude. – Sorry, sorry. | -让开 伙计 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[31:37] | Come on, Sarah. | 快走 莎拉 |
[31:39] | God. You don’t have to be rude. | 你也不用这么粗鲁吧 |
[31:42] | – Sorry, sir. – Come on. | -抱歉 先生 -快走吧 |
[31:44] | God. | 天呐 |
[31:46] | There’s a killer on the loose, | 有个杀人犯在逃呢 |
[31:47] | and you want me to have manners? | 你还指望我有礼貌 |
[31:49] | That was creepy. | 真是诡异 |
[31:50] | The whole night’s been creepy. | 今天一整晚都阴森森的 |
[31:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:21] | Behind you. | 你背后 |
[33:11] | Hey. What do you got? | 有什么收获 |
[33:12] | Well, both men were listed in the prison’s visitor log. | 这两个人的名字都在监狱访客簿上有过登记 |
[33:15] | You got a file on these guys. | 有他们的档案吗 |
[33:17] | Nothing except some property records in Lake Whitehurst. | 只有在怀特赫斯特湖区的财产记录 |
[33:43] | 灯塔住宿及早餐 怀特赫斯特湖区老溪路424号 | |
[34:00] | 怀特赫斯特湖区 维吉尼亚州 | |
[35:24] | I came alone, Joe! | 我一个人来了 乔 |
[35:26] | Isn’t that what you wanted? | 这不就是你想要的吗 |
[35:32] | No! Noooo! | 不要 不要 |
[35:34] | Noooo! No! Noooo! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[35:40] | Naaaah! | 不要 |
[35:47] | No! Noooo! Noooo! No! | 不要 不要 |
[36:22] | Hello, Ryan. | 你好啊 莱恩 |
[36:30] | I was curious to see how your heart was holding up. | 我倒是很想看看你的心脏承受力如何 |
[36:37] | I see it has its limits. | 看来是有极限的嘛 |
[36:46] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[36:47] | You know, the human eye is connected by 7 muscles. | 人类的眼睛由七部分肌肉连接而成 |
[36:55] | I removed each one individually. | 我可是一块一块地挖出来的 |
[37:02] | You know how hard that is to do? | 你知道难度有多高吗 |
[37:04] | No! Noooo! | 不要 不要 |
[37:05] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[37:06] | Nooo– | 不要 |
[37:10] | No! Noooo! | 不要 不要 |
[37:13] | You know how I love my little souvenirs. | 我真是太爱这个小纪念品了 |
[37:16] | Noooo! | 不要 |
[37:30] | No! | 不要 |
[37:31] | She lasted much longer than I thought she would. | 她可比我所预计的坚持得久很多 |
[37:35] | She’s quite the fighter. | 真是个斗士 |
[37:40] | I’d like to turn myself in. | 我要自首 |
[37:43] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[37:46] | I surrender! | 我投降 |
[37:49] | Stop! | 住手 |
[37:50] | Hardy! | 哈迪 |
[37:52] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[37:53] | Come on. Get off. Off him, off him. Get off him. | 放开他 放手 放手 放开他 |
[37:55] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[37:59] | No! | 不 |
[38:01] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[38:19] | Carroll’s en route to Richmond. | 卡罗会被移送到里士满[维吉尼亚州府] |
[38:22] | He’ll be placed in federal detention until this is all over. | 进行联邦拘留 直到本案尘埃落定 |
[38:28] | 18 months I worked the case, | 这个案子 我整整追查了18个月 |
[38:30] | couldn’t crack it. | 却没能解决 |
[38:37] | I made so many mistakes. | 我犯的错误太多了 |
[38:43] | But Sarah… | 但莎拉… |
[38:47] | I saved her. | 我救过她 |
[38:51] | How’d you know he’d be here? | 你怎么知道他会在这 |
[38:54] | Carroll’s book was inspired by Poe’s | 卡罗写书的灵感来自于爱伦·坡的 |
[38:56] | last unfinished work “The lighthouse.” | 最后一本未完之作《灯塔》 |
[38:59] | Sarah was his unfinished work. | 莎拉就是他的未完成作品 |
[39:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:06] | He wanted to get the ending right. | 他想要一个完美的结局 |
[39:12] | 联邦拘留中心 维吉尼亚 里士满 | |
[39:16] | 乔丹·雷恩斯 即”乔迪” | |
[39:20] | Joe Carroll had 47 dedicated web sites, | 乔·卡罗有47个专门网站 |
[39:23] | over a thousand blogs, chat rooms, online forums. | 超过1000个博客 聊天室和网上论坛 |
[39:26] | Could have multiple resources. | 资源众多 |
[39:27] | Hardy. | 哈迪 |
[39:30] | He’ll only talk to you. | 他只跟你谈 |
[39:58] | Sarah had to die, Ryan. | 莎拉必须得死 莱恩 |
[40:01] | I know it’s sad. It’s tragic. | 我知道这让人悲伤和痛心 |
[40:05] | Poor thing. | 可怜的孩子 |
[40:07] | She worked very hard to get her life back together, | 她费劲千辛万苦才重新开始自己的生活 |
[40:11] | and she’d done quite nicely, | 这种努力真是可圈可点 |
[40:12] | which is more than I can say for some. | 比某些人强太多 |
[40:16] | Oh, you’ve been quite the disappointment, Ryan. | 你可真让人失望 莱恩 |
[40:20] | Now I never expected you capable of “in cold blood,” | 我也不抱希望你能冷血无情了 |
[40:23] | but what was it with the true crime drivel? | 你那些关于犯罪真谛的鬼话是怎么回事 |
[40:27] | So what’s my sequel about Joe? | 关于我的续集要讲什么 乔 |
[40:30] | Everyone outside is anxious to know. | 大家都很渴望知道 |
[40:33] | Hmm. Well… | 总之 |
[40:36] | It’s going to be a collaboration. | 这将由我们合作完成 |
[40:40] | We’re gonna write this together, Ryan. | 我们一起来书写这部作品 莱恩 |
[40:43] | My first book was clearly too avant garde, | 我的第一本书显然太过前卫 |
[40:47] | lost in literati pretense. | 充斥着文人的自我炫耀 |
[40:51] | Now my new story… | 而我的新故事 |
[40:54] | will play to a much wider audience. | 将会吸引更多的读者 |
[40:57] | Hell, even Poe whored himself out eventually. | 见鬼 连坡本人最终都会出来搔首弄姿 |
[41:04] | So the prison guard, | 那么 那名狱警 |
[41:07] | the gay neighbors, | 和那两个同性恋邻居 |
[41:09] | How do they figure into your new plot? | 你的新故事里会怎么写他们 |
[41:14] | We know about the cult. | 我们知道你培养了信徒 |
[41:15] | I’m not a big fan of that word. | 我不太喜欢那么说 |
[41:18] | I like to think of them as my friends. | 我更偏向于视他们为朋友 |
[41:21] | It’s important to have friends, Ryan. | 朋友很重要 莱恩 |
[41:26] | Did you know that the FBI estimates | 知道吗 据联调局估计 |
[41:28] | that up to 300 serial killers | 在美国 每一天都有 |
[41:31] | are active in the U.S. on any given day? | 多达300名连环杀手在行动 |
[41:39] | Sorry. Didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我无意吓到你 |
[41:41] | Is everything ok? | 有事吗 |
[41:43] | Extra patrol this evening. | 今晚有特别巡查任务 |
[41:44] | I thought they caught him. | 他不是已经被捕了吗 |
[41:45] | I saw it on the news. | 我在新闻上看到的 |
[41:46] | Still, mind if I look around, | 即便如此 你介意我四处看看 |
[41:47] | check your doors and windows? | 检查一下你的门窗吗 |
[41:49] | Do you have any friends, Ryan? | 你有朋友吗 莱恩 |
[41:56] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[41:57] | I think everyone’s asleep. | 大家都睡了 |
[42:04] | I will be your friend | 我可以做你的朋友 |
[42:09] | even though you slept with my wife. | 尽管你上了我的老婆 |
[42:13] | There is breaking news tonight | 下面是来自维吉尼亚州韦弗利的 |
[42:14] | from Waverly, Virginia, | 一条爆炸性新闻 |
[42:15] | where serial killer Joe Carroll has finally been caught. | 连环杀手乔·卡罗终于被警方抓获 |
[42:19] | The escaped convict was found at an abandoned– | 该名逃犯在一处废弃的… |
[42:24] | Did she show you the letter? | 她给你看那封信了吗 |
[42:27] | What’s he talking about? What letter? | 他在说什么 什么信 |
[42:30] | Claire is very important, Ryan. | 克莱尔是个关键人物 莱恩 |
[42:33] | Every good story needs a love interest. | 每个精彩的故事都需要爱情的点缀 |
[42:35] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡了 |
[42:37] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[42:40] | She’s the only woman I’ve ever truly loved. | 她是唯一一个我真心爱过的女人 |
[42:44] | She’s the mother of my son. | 她是我儿子的母亲 |
[42:46] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[42:50] | And I’d like to see her. | 我想见她 |
[42:52] | No. She’d never agree to that. | 不行 她绝不会同意 |
[42:54] | She might just change her mind about that. | 或许她会改变主意 |
[42:57] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[42:58] | Joey?! | 乔伊 |
[43:00] | Where is he? Joey? | 他去哪了 乔伊 |
[43:01] | I thought I might go more traditional this time. | 我打算这次走更为传统的路线 |
[43:04] | You know, villain, good versus evil. | 你知道的 有反派 正邪较量 |
[43:06] | I need a strong protagonist | 我需要一个强大的主人公 |
[43:07] | so that the reader can truly invest. | 让读者真心愿意出钱买书 |
[43:11] | A flawed, broken man searching for redemption, | 支离破碎 寻求救赎 |
[43:16] | and that is you. | 那个人就是你 |
[43:19] | You are my flawed hero. | 你就是我那不完整的男主人公 |
[43:22] | Yes, I ensured that by killing Sarah. | 是的 为此我杀了莎拉 |
[43:28] | She was the inciting incident. | 她就是一个刺激性事件 |
[43:29] | The hero’s call to action. | 召唤主人公采取行动 |
[43:31] | This is merely the prologue, | 而这只是序言 |
[43:33] | this is just the beginning. | 好戏才刚刚开始 |
[43:34] | That was the entire point of Sarah’s death. | 莎拉死亡的全部意义都在于此 |
[43:41] | It was for you. | 为你铺垫 |
[43:48] | If this book ends with anything other than your death, | 如果这本书的结局不是你的死亡 |
[43:51] | you better plan on a rewrite. | 你还是计划重写比较好 |
[43:55] | Guards! Guards! | 狱警 狱警 |
[43:58] | Joey, honey, where are you? | 乔伊 宝贝 你在哪 |
[44:00] | Where’s Denise? | 蒂妮丝去哪了 |
[44:01] | Denise? Where is– where is Denise? | 蒂妮丝 蒂妮丝去哪了 |
[44:04] | Guards! | 看守 |
[44:06] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[44:08] | Where’s my son? Joey! | 我儿子去哪了 乔伊 |
[44:11] | Joey, where are you? | 乔伊 你在哪 |
[44:13] | Call Claire. | 打给克莱尔 |
[44:15] | It’s just the beginning. | 好戏刚刚开始 |
[44:20] | It will be a classic. | 它将成为一部经典 |
[44:23] | It will be our masterpiece. | 我们两人的杰作 |
[44:26] | Call Claire. | 打给克莱尔 |
[44:28] | Call Claire! | 打给克莱尔 |