时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Carroll was convicted in 2004 | 于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗 |
[00:04] | for the murders of 14 young women. | 谋害了14名年轻女性 |
[00:06] | We need you in Virginia, Ryan. | 维吉尼亚这边需要你 莱恩 |
[00:07] | I’m not an agent anymore. | 我已经不是探员了 |
[00:09] | You caught Carroll. No one knows him like you do. | 当时是你抓到的卡罗 没人比你更了解他 |
[00:11] | So what’s my sequel about, Joe? | 关于我的续集要讲什么 乔 |
[00:13] | We’re gonna write this together, Ryan. | 我们一起来书写这部作品 莱恩 |
[00:16] | Even though you slept with my wife. | 尽管你上了我的老婆 |
[00:19] | I have so many surprises waiting for you. | 我准备了那么多惊喜等着你 |
[00:24] | He fancies himself Edgar Allen Poe. | 他把自己想象成埃德加·艾伦·坡 |
[00:25] | That was the impetus for writing his novel. | 这使他更有动力写作 |
[00:27] | We got more bodies. | 又发现了多具尸体 |
[00:28] | He removed the eyes, Carroll’s signature. | 他挖掉了他们的眼睛 典型的卡罗手法 |
[00:30] | He used this prison guard to gain access to the internet | 他利用这名狱警上网 |
[00:33] | to create a cult. | 建立了邪教 |
[00:34] | Agent Parker’s taking the lead. | 帕克探员负责这案子 |
[00:36] | Cults, my specialty. | 邪教崇拜 是我的专长 |
[00:38] | Ice pick lady, gay neighbors, | 碎冰锥女 那两个同性恋邻居 |
[00:40] | and the nanny, how do they figure into your new plot? | 还有那名保姆 你的新故事里会怎么写他们 |
[00:43] | Where is he? Joey? Where is my son?! | 他去哪了 乔伊 我儿子呢 |
[00:46] | Carroll knows where the kid is. | 卡罗知道孩子在哪 |
[00:47] | He’s not gonna tell us. | 他不会告诉我们的 |
[00:48] | He might tell his wife. | 或许会告诉他妻子 |
[00:51] | You son of a bitch, where’s my son? | 王八蛋 我儿子在哪 |
[00:56] | “Take thy beak from out of my heart, | 从我的心中带走你的嘴 |
[00:58] | And take thy form from off my door.” | 从我的房门带走你的外观 |
[01:01] | Quoth The Raven “Nevermore.” | 《乌鸦》中的”永不再会” |
[01:04] | And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, | 但乌鸦并没有飞去 仍然栖息 |
[01:07] | still is sitting… | 仍然栖息 |
[01:09] | If you don’t like the piece, | 这篇你要是不喜欢 |
[01:10] | Call my editor, scream at him. | 给我编辑打电话 冲他嚷嚷 |
[01:12] | It is too early for this crap. | 一大清早的说这些真糟心 |
[01:15] | You have a nice day. | 祝你有美好的一天 |
[01:16] | Lies floating on the floor | 而我的灵魂会从那团在地板上漂浮的阴暗 |
[01:18] | shall be lifted–nevermore! | 被擢升么 永不再会 |
[01:44] | What the hell! | 你这是干什么 |
[01:46] | Come on, man! | 别这样 |
[02:10] | Good morning, Claire. | 早 克莱尔 |
[02:24] | Good morning, ma’am. | 早 女士 |
[02:25] | Is Ryan Hardy here? | 莱恩·哈迪在吗 |
[02:26] | No, ma’am. He left over an hour ago. | 没有 女士 他一个多小时前离开了 |
[02:43] | How’d you sleep? | 你睡得好吗 |
[02:44] | That motel they stuck us in sucks. | 给我们安排的旅馆逊毙了 |
[02:46] | The bed is bricks. | 床和砖一样硬 |
[02:47] | How many fingerprints? | 采集到了几枚指纹 |
[02:48] | 9 in total. Several were older prints, | 总共九枚 有几枚指纹有年头了 |
[02:51] | but upstairs in the attic room, | 但是在阁楼里 |
[02:53] | that is where we found 6 sets. | 我们找到了六组指纹 |
[02:55] | They’re the newest ones we found. | 那是我们找到的最新的指纹 |
[02:57] | I’m guessing that’s where they gathered most. | 我猜那就是他们最常集会的地方 |
[03:00] | 4 of the sets belong to | 其中四组分别属于 |
[03:01] | Emma, Jacob, Paul, and Jordy. | 爱玛 雅各布 保罗和乔迪 |
[03:04] | Yeah. That’s 4. | 这就四个了 |
[03:04] | The guy with the Poe mask that attacked me. | 还有戴着爱伦坡面具袭击我的人 |
[03:07] | 5. | 那就五个人了 |
[03:08] | You really think that this cult is limited to 6 people? | 你真的觉得这邪教就仅限六人 |
[03:12] | We weren’t supposed to find their little clubhouse. | 我们不该找到他们的小活动中心 |
[03:15] | I tell you, there’s got to be something here | 我告诉你 这里肯定有关于 |
[03:17] | that will tell us where Joey Matthews is. | 乔伊·马修斯下落的线索 |
[03:19] | Uh-uh. I’ve been through every piece of it. | 我已经将这地方翻了个底朝天了 |
[03:21] | Nothing points to where he is or why they took him. | 没有任何有关他下落或他为何被抓的线索 |
[03:24] | I want to understand what this cult is about. | 我想知道这邪教是做什么的 |
[03:26] | I mean, what’s Carroll’s message? | 卡罗传达了什么信息 |
[03:28] | Koresh, Jones, Manson– | 科里午 琼斯 曼森[邪教领袖] |
[03:30] | they all used mind control to reinforce their message | 他们都利用精神控制来强调 |
[03:32] | of family and unity over the individual. | 团体高于个人的信息 |
[03:34] | Didn’t Manson convince his family to kill | 曼森不是说服他的家人为了他的一己私欲 |
[03:35] | for his own selfish needs? | 而大开杀戒吗 |
[03:37] | Yeah, but he dressed it up in several different motives at once. | 对 但他同时用多重动机做掩饰 |
[03:40] | He’d test his followers | 他教唆信徒为其杀人 |
[03:42] | with acts of murder in order to prove their devotion. | 以此来试探信徒对他的忠心 |
[03:45] | He was a brilliant manipulator, | 他是名出色的操控者 |
[03:46] | get anyone to do anything. | 能让任何人为他赴汤蹈火 |
[03:50] | Joe was a teacher. | 乔是名老师 |
[03:52] | He was a man of ideas, | 他有数不清的灵感和创意 |
[03:53] | and he was brilliant at it. | 而且他很擅长蛊惑人心 |
[03:55] | I witnessed him at class. | 我去听过他的课 |
[03:56] | He could engage and inspire his students | 他吸引并激励学生的方式 |
[03:59] | in ways that I’d never seen before. | 让我大开眼界 |
[04:03] | Hester had broken free from all of that. | 赫斯特挣脱了这一切的桎梏 |
[04:06] | She had–she had created her own moral code. | 她建立了自己的道德准则 |
[04:11] | Are we not able to break free and–and do whatever we want | 只要我们仍活在社会的道德准则下 |
[04:19] | as long as we are willing to pay life’s consequences? | 就无法打破常规 随心所欲 |
[04:24] | What is–what is your moral code? | 你的道德准则是什么 |
[04:28] | Make it unique unto yourself, | 为自己制定最特别的准则 |
[04:32] | and it will bleed into your writing. | 它就会融入你的字里行间 |
[04:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:43] | How’s your bedside manner? | 你对待病人的态度如何 |
[04:44] | Jordy’s awake. | 乔迪醒了 |
[04:47] | Hey, Jordy. How you feeling? | 乔迪 感觉如何 |
[04:49] | How am I feeling? You shot me. | 我感觉如何 你开枪打了我 |
[04:51] | Yeah. Sorry about that. | 也对 抱歉 |
[04:53] | Tell us where Joey Matthews is. | 告诉我们乔伊·马修斯身在何方 |
[04:56] | Oh, is that all? | 就这样 |
[04:58] | Do you think I’m stupid? | 你觉得我傻吗 |
[05:00] | I’m not talking. | 我不会说的 |
[05:02] | I think you’re looking at the death penalty. | 我想你即将面临的是死刑 |
[05:04] | I’ll never make it to the chair. | 我都活不到执行死刑那天 |
[05:06] | I’m a correctional officer. | 我是个狱警 |
[05:08] | I won’t last a week in prison, | 我在监狱里活不过一周 |
[05:11] | but can I tell you a little secret? | 不过告诉你们一个小秘密 |
[05:14] | It was worth it | 这一切都是值得的 |
[05:17] | to kill those girls, | 只要能杀死那些女孩 |
[05:20] | to hold them in my hands while they died, | 让她们在我手上断气 |
[05:23] | felt their last breath. | 感受到她们最后一丝气息 |
[05:24] | You know I talked to Joe, right? | 你知道我跟乔谈过了 对吧 |
[05:26] | He was very upset to find out that you were still alive. | 他听说你没死很失望 |
[05:30] | He wanted you dead. You failed. | 他要你死 你却辜负了他 |
[05:31] | You were supposed to kill Claire Matthews. | 你本该杀了克莱尔·马修斯的 |
[05:33] | Weren’t those the rules? | 这不是规条吗 |
[05:37] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在耍什么把戏 |
[05:39] | It’s not gonna work. | 对我没用的 |
[05:41] | Come on, Jordy. | 说吧 乔迪 |
[05:42] | Where’s Joey? | 乔伊在哪 |
[05:47] | – I can’t hear you. – Jordy. | -听不到 -乔迪 |
[05:49] | * Look at what’s happened to me * | * 看看我最近的遭遇 * |
[05:51] | Come on. Just tell us where– | 来吧 告诉我们 |
[05:52] | * I can’t believe it myself * | * 我自己都难以置信 * |
[05:55] | * Suddenly I’m up on top of the world * | * 突然坐拥全世界 * |
[05:58] | – Jordy! – * Should have been somebody else * | -乔迪 -* 这幸运儿本不该是我 * |
[06:02] | Sorry. I slipped. | 抱歉 我手滑 |
[06:03] | You can’t do that! | 你不能这么做 |
[06:05] | You can’t do that! | 你不能这么做 |
[06:10] | Sorry for the shaky cam. | 抱歉镜头抖得厉害 |
[06:11] | It’s from a witness’ cell. | 是一个目击者用手机拍的 |
[06:12] | What are we watching? | 这是什么 |
[06:13] | Street performance by a man dressed as Poe | 今天大清早有个人扮成爱伦·坡 |
[06:14] | early this morning. | 在街头表演 |
[06:15] | Recognize the mask? | 认出这个面具了吗 |
[06:17] | He was doing this on the street? | 他在街头做这样的表演吗 |
[06:18] | It’s very common. It’s the historical district, | 挺常见的 这地方是历史街区 |
[06:21] | and here it comes. | 重头戏来了 |
[06:26] | Wait. Who’s the victim? | 等等 被害人是谁 |
[06:29] | Stan Fellows, book critic. | 斯坦·菲罗斯 书评家 |
[06:31] | Yeah. Richmond Paper. I know this guy. | 《里士满先驱报》的 我认识他 |
[06:33] | I interviewed him for my book. | 我写书时还采访过他 |
[06:35] | He wrote a scathing review | 他写过一篇对卡罗那本 |
[06:37] | of Carroll’s book “The Gothic Sea”. | 《哥特之海》的负面评论 |
[06:38] | It was the worst I read. | 是我看过最损的书评 |
[06:39] | Suspect threw confetti on the crowd. | 嫌犯向观众抛撒了五彩纸屑 |
[06:41] | It’s got writing on it. | 上面写了东西 |
[06:42] | “Generous critic fann’d the poet’s fire, | “宽容的评论能点燃诗人的热情 |
[06:44] | and taught the world with reason to admire.” | 教会这个世界为何要赞赏” |
[06:46] | That’s Poe. | 是爱伦·坡的原话 |
[06:47] | So Carroll wants his followers | 卡罗让他的信徒 |
[06:48] | to exact revenge on his critics? | 对批评过他作品的人进行报复 |
[06:51] | That could take a while. | 那可得花好一阵子 |
[06:53] | The recent string of murders | 随着乔·卡罗的越狱 |
[06:54] | in the wake of Joe Carroll’s prison escape | 最近发生了一连串凶杀案 |
[06:56] | is raising all kinds of speculation. | 此事引起了广泛猜测 |
[06:58] | Is this the work of a cult? | 这是邪教所为吗 |
[07:02] | The press is officially calling us a cult, | 媒体已经正式称我们为邪教了 |
[07:04] | but the FBI won’t confirm it, | 但联调局不承认 |
[07:06] | so they’ve issued a media blackout. | 于是他们对媒体封锁消息 |
[07:08] | That’s because they’re completely clueless. | 因为他们也毫无头绪 |
[07:10] | Have you talked to Emma? | 你跟爱玛谈过了吗 |
[07:12] | No. No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[07:14] | Things are weird between you guys, | 你俩之间关系怪怪的 |
[07:16] | and to be fair, you haven’t been that nice to her. | 说句公道话 你一直对她不太友好 |
[07:22] | Is that Rick? Awesome! | 这是里克吗 厉害啊 |
[07:25] | Look. Here’s some cool footage of the fire. | 看 有几段不错的放火视频 |
[07:28] | So– so torch man’s a hit, huh? | 火炬人真的轰动了 对吧 |
[07:31] | I knew it would work. | 我就知道会成功的 |
[07:34] | If you hate blood so much, what about fire? | 你要是这么讨厌血 那用火呢 |
[07:36] | It’s flashy. | 亮闪闪的 |
[07:37] | I don’t hate blood. | 我不讨厌血 |
[07:40] | What about removing the eyes? | 那怎么挖出眼睛 |
[07:42] | You can’t do that with fire. | 用火可做不到 |
[07:43] | Actually you can, doofus. | 其实可以 蠢货 |
[07:46] | What Jordy means is the eyes are Joe’s signature. | 乔迪的意思是 挖出眼睛是乔的典型手法 |
[07:50] | Fire doesn’t go with gouging eyes. | 放火就做不到了 |
[07:52] | You’re being literal. | 你们太刻板了 |
[07:53] | Besides, we’re supposed to find our own voice, | 再说了 我们应该找到自己的特色 |
[07:56] | not just copy Joe’s story, doofus deux. | 而非一味复制乔的故事 两个笨蛋 |
[07:59] | I like Joe’s story. | 我喜欢乔的故事 |
[08:01] | Then have at it, Jordy. | 那就去模仿吧 乔迪 |
[08:02] | You do it your way, I’ll do it mine. | 咱们各行其是 |
[08:08] | Just talk to Emma, ok? | 跟爱玛谈谈 好吗 |
[08:10] | You don’t see it, do you? | 你就是不明白 是吧 |
[08:12] | I mean, that girl wears a lot of faces. | 那个女孩有千张面具 |
[08:15] | I don’t get the Emma you get. | 我看到的爱玛跟你看到的不同 |
[08:17] | What Emma is that, Paul? | 你眼里的爱玛是怎样的 保罗 |
[08:20] | Oh, we were just talking– | 我们就是在说 |
[08:21] | Don’t cover for him. | 别给他打圆场 |
[08:23] | If he has something to say… | 他有话要说 |
[08:28] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[08:42] | Hey, guys. We got him. | 伙计们 找到他了 |
[08:43] | There’s a business owner downtown with a security camera | 市中心有位店主在案发现场两个街区外的小巷里 |
[08:45] | in an alley two blocks away. | 有个监控摄像头 |
[08:47] | Can you get a license plate? | 能查到车牌吗 |
[08:48] | Way ahead. | 早查到了 |
[08:49] | Car’s registered to… | 车子注册在… |
[08:51] | Rick Kester. He’s 29. | 里克·凯斯特名下 今年29岁 |
[08:53] | 120 Churchill. | 住在丘吉尔路120号 |
[09:45] | Please don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[09:46] | We’re not gonna hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你的 |
[09:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:49] | Maggie Kester. I live here. | 玛吉·凯斯特 这是我家 |
[09:50] | You know Rick Kester? | 你认识里克·凯斯特吗 |
[09:51] | Yes, I do. He’s my husband. | 认识 他是我丈夫 |
[10:00] | Thank you for agreeing to come down and talk to us. | 谢谢你同意跟我们回来聊聊 |
[10:01] | Are you kidding? I don’t want to stay in that house alone. | 别这么说 我也不想一个人待在那房子里 |
[10:04] | When was the last time you heard from your husband? | 你丈夫最后一次联系你是什么时候 |
[10:06] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[10:07] | He…called. I didn’t pick up. | 他给我打电话 但我没接 |
[10:12] | We’re separated. | 我们分居了 |
[10:14] | 6 months now. | 有六个月了 |
[10:19] | 7:15. He didn’t leave a message. | 7点15分打的 没有留言 |
[10:23] | Why were you hiding from us? | 之前你为什么要躲着我们 |
[10:24] | I didn’t know it was you. I was scared. | 我不知道是你们 当时很害怕 |
[10:27] | He still has a key, | 他有房子钥匙 |
[10:29] | and he’s been bothering me, calling me, | 而且最近一直纠缠我 给我打电话 |
[10:31] | showing up at work. | 去我工作的地方 |
[10:33] | Rick can be…scary when he wants to be. | 只要里克想 他就能变得非常恐怖 |
[10:38] | We’ve pulled your records, and your story checks out, | 我们调过你的记录 你所说的情况属实 |
[10:41] | but I’m curious about this police report | 不过我对你几年前 |
[10:45] | that you filled out a couple of years back | 在急诊室填的这份书面报告 |
[10:47] | in the emergency room. | 很是好奇 |
[10:51] | Why did your husband try to kill you? | 你丈夫怎么会想置你于死地 |
[10:58] | I asked him for a divorce. | 因为我跟他提出离婚 |
[11:00] | So he took a knife to you? | 所以他就拿刀捅你 |
[11:20] | They never pressed charges. | 警方也没因此起诉他 |
[11:21] | I wouldn’t testify because he was sorry. | 我不会作证的 因为他很懊悔 |
[11:24] | He was. He wasn’t… always like this. | 真的 他也是一时失控 |
[11:28] | When did you notice a change? | 你是什么时候意识到他变了 |
[11:29] | He lost his job and had all this free time | 他失业后 有了大把空余时间 |
[11:31] | and started hanging out with these new friends. | 然后他就开始跟他的那群新朋友混在一起 |
[11:35] | Did you ever meet any of them? | 你见过他们中的谁吗 |
[11:36] | No. I didn’t want anything to do with them. | 没有 我不想跟他们扯上任何关系 |
[11:38] | He would come home with these weird ideas | 他回家后 脑子里都是一些怪想法 |
[11:41] | and saying crazy things. | 还说些疯头疯脑的话 |
[11:42] | What things? | 什么话 |
[11:43] | He started talking a lot about death, | 开始频繁地提及死亡 |
[11:45] | how life didn’t matter. | 说命贱不值钱 |
[11:46] | He got really dark. He was depressed. | 整个人变得非常阴暗压抑 |
[11:54] | We’re gonna give you protection | 在找到你丈夫之前 |
[11:56] | till we find your husband. | 我们会派人保护你 |
[11:58] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[12:05] | So you believe her? | 你相信她说的吗 |
[12:06] | Yeah, I do. She’s tragic and pathetic, | 信 她也是个值得同情的可怜女人 |
[12:09] | and I know her well. | 我很了解她这种女人 |
[12:10] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[12:11] | She wants the man in her head, | 她要的男人不是娶她的那个 |
[12:12] | not the one she married. | 而是她幻想出来的那个 |
[12:14] | She’s my mother, my sister, my other sister. | 就跟我妈妈 我姐姐 我妹妹一个样 |
[12:17] | No one ever wants to see what’s really there. | 谁都不愿意认清现实 |
[12:20] | We need to find her husband. | 我们得找到她丈夫 |
[12:21] | He’s the closest thing we have to find in Joey. | 他可是我们找到乔伊最有力的线索 |
[12:24] | Why don’t you let me see Joe again, | 不如再让我跟乔谈谈 |
[12:25] | see if I can get him to talk? | 看看这次能不能让他松口 |
[12:26] | Let me try. | 这次换我来 |
[12:28] | I think it’s time Joe and I met anyway. | 我觉得我也该和乔正式见个面了 |
[12:41] | What do you want, Paul? | 你想怎样 保罗 |
[12:44] | You need any help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[12:46] | No. | 不用 |
[12:49] | Look. I’m sorry | 我为之前的 |
[12:52] | about before and whatever I’ve done. | 行为和态度向你道歉 |
[12:54] | We’re all in this together, | 我们身处同一阵营 |
[12:55] | and I don’t want things to be like this. | 我没想把局面搞成现在这样 |
[12:59] | I don’t either, Paul. | 我也是 保罗 |
[13:01] | Can we sort of pretend that we like each other | 那我们能不能假装喜欢对方 |
[13:04] | and, I don’t know, see where that goes? | 然后看看事情会怎么发展 |
[13:10] | Truce? | 休战 |
[13:16] | Unh! Bitch! | 贱人 |
[13:17] | Don’t try to turn Jacob against me. | 别想挑拨我和雅各布 |
[13:20] | It won’t work. | 行不通的 |
[13:26] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[13:30] | Hi. I’m Agent Parker. | 你好 我是帕克探员 |
[13:33] | We haven’t officially met. | 我们都没正式见过面 |
[13:35] | How’s your hand? | 你的手怎么样了 |
[13:39] | First of all, awesome job. | 首先 干得漂亮 |
[13:42] | I’m very impressed. | 很让我佩服 |
[13:43] | How much planning did all of this take? | 你花了多少心思来计划这些 |
[13:46] | Seriously, you are doing a great job. | 说真的 做得相当完美 |
[13:51] | Thank you for my book. | 谢谢你给我送书 |
[13:54] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:59] | Why torch your critics? | 为什么要烧抨击你的评论家 |
[14:01] | That seems a little petty. | 这显得你多没气量 |
[14:03] | Oh, dear. Has someone been playing with matches? | 天呐 是有人玩火柴失手了吗 |
[14:08] | I like fire, sir. | 我喜欢火 先生 |
[14:09] | It started when I was a kid, and it just stuck. | 从小就喜欢 一直到现在 |
[14:12] | I’m not good at knives. | 我不擅长用刀 |
[14:13] | I’ve been practicing getting better, | 虽然一直在练习加以提高 |
[14:15] | but I still prefer fire. | 但我还是更喜欢用火 |
[14:18] | Definitely makes a statement. | 你明确地说出了自己的想法 |
[14:21] | Tell me more. | 继续 |
[14:23] | Poe often wrote of revenge. | 爱伦坡经常写关于复仇的内容 |
[14:25] | I want my chapter to be about revenge. | 我想让我的篇章也充满复仇 |
[14:30] | I want to target the people who hurt you professionally. | 我想把目标瞄准那些损害你职业前途的人 |
[14:34] | I’ve done my research. I know who they are. | 我做过调查 我知道他们是谁 |
[14:38] | I’m not above revenge, agent. | 我并没有放弃复仇 探员 |
[14:41] | I think I’ve proved that. | 我想我已经证明了这点 |
[14:43] | Revenge is primal. It’s a universal theme, | 复仇是原始的 这是个永恒的主题 |
[14:45] | And every good story needs one. | 每一个好故事都需要复仇的情节 |
[14:47] | Don’t you agree, Ryan? | 你不这么觉得吗 莱恩 |
[14:51] | Of course, his theme somewhat different. | 当然 他的主题有几分不同 |
[14:55] | So your acolytes come up with ways to make you proud | 所以你的拥趸想方设法为你献礼 |
[14:58] | with these little tributes. | 让你感到骄傲 |
[15:00] | Is that the way they’re helping you write your book? | 他们不就是这样帮你完成著作的吗 |
[15:02] | Right. Everyone has a story to tell, agent. | 没错 每个人都有故事 探员 |
[15:07] | Your little devotee, | 你的这个小信徒 |
[15:09] | is he gonna torch all your critics? | 他会把所有批评过你的人都烧死吗 |
[15:11] | There are really only 3 people that I hold accountable | 我只认定三个人对我 |
[15:14] | for my professional downfall, agent. | 专业上的失败负责 探员 |
[15:17] | Isn’t that right, Ryan? | 没错吧 莱恩 |
[15:21] | I wonder who he holds accountable… for his downfall? | 我在想 他认为谁应该为他的失败而负责呢 |
[15:27] | Must be very hard for you | 再一次面对死亡 |
[15:29] | to be surrounded by the stench of death again. | 对你来说一定很难吧 |
[15:35] | I know this takes a terrible toll on you, | 我知道这给你留下了一段痛苦的记忆 |
[15:40] | And you must be careful, | 你必须小心 |
[15:43] | What with that… | 附着在 |
[15:45] | ehat little heart of yours. | 你那颗脆弱心脏上的东西 |
[15:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:00] | 3 people responsible for Joe’s downfall– his words. | 三个人要为乔的失败负责 他的原话 |
[16:04] | That would be me, the dead critic, | 那应该是我 死去的批评家 |
[16:07] | And this guy. | 还有这个人 |
[16:08] | He was a professor at the university. | 他是个大学教授 |
[16:10] | I interviewed him. He was a dean. | 我见过他 他是个院长 |
[16:12] | After Joe’s book failed, | 乔的书销量不佳之后 |
[16:13] | this guy denied him tenure, | 这个人拒绝了他的终身教职 |
[16:14] | Said that Joe wasn’t worthy. | 说乔不值得拥有这个职位 |
[16:16] | It was a big blow to Joe’s career. | 这对于乔的教师生涯来说是个重大打击 |
[16:17] | Here it is. Phillip Barnes, dean of literature. | 就是他 菲利普·巴恩斯 文学院院长 |
[16:20] | Do you think he’s still the dean? | 你认为他还担任院长一职吗 |
[16:23] | As far as I know. This was years ago. | 据我所知是 不过这已经是好几年前的事了 |
[16:35] | May I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[16:37] | Did we have an appointment? | 你有预约吗 |
[16:39] | Why did you deny Joe Carroll tenure? | 你为什么拒绝授予乔·卡罗的终身教职 |
[16:44] | I beg your pardon. | 你说什么 |
[16:45] | I asked you a question. | 我问了你一个问题 |
[16:46] | Is this a joke? | 这是恶作剧吗 |
[16:48] | I’m sorry. You need to leave. | 抱歉 你得离开这里 |
[16:51] | No. You need to sit. | 不 你需要坐下 |
[16:54] | Why did you deny Carroll tenure? | 你为什么拒绝授予卡罗的终身教职 |
[16:57] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[17:20] | I never killed anyone with a knife before. | 我还从来没用刀杀过人 |
[17:36] | Press is using the cult word. | 媒体使用了”邪教”的字眼 |
[17:37] | It’s out there. We gonna comment? | 消息已经泄露出去了 我们要发表意见吗 |
[17:40] | No. Let them speculate. Where’s ryan? | 不 让他们推测好了 莱恩在哪 |
[17:43] | He went outside. | 他出去了 |
[17:48] | There’s no way you could have stopped this. | 你阻止不了此事发生 |
[17:51] | Yeah. | 不 |
[17:52] | I could have. | 我可以 |
[17:53] | See, that’s the point. | 这就是关键 |
[17:55] | He’s baiting me! | 他在给我下套 |
[17:56] | I should have seen it coming. | 我应该预见到这一切发生 |
[17:58] | Why? Because you interviewed him 8 years ago? | 为什么 就因为你在八年前找他谈过 |
[18:01] | Seriously? You know Carroll’s out to torture you. | 说真的吗 你知道卡罗想要折磨你 |
[18:05] | Well, it’s working. | 那他成功了 |
[18:21] | Professor Carroll. | 卡罗教授 |
[18:23] | Hi. Ryan Hardy, FBI. | 你好 我叫莱恩·哈迪 联邦调查局探员 |
[18:25] | Oh, yes, yes. My wife said to expect you. | 是你啊 我妻子说你会来找我 |
[18:28] | It’s a pleasure, Agent Hardy. | 很高兴见到你 哈迪探员 |
[18:29] | How can I help? | 有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
[18:29] | I was hoping to pick your brain on a case I’m working on. | 我想针对我手中的一个案子向你请教下 |
[18:33] | Oh, the murders. Yes. Oh, gosh. Awful. | 那起谋杀案是吧 天呐 太可怕了 |
[18:35] | Poor girls. No. I’d relish the opportunity. | 那个可怜的姑娘 我很喜欢这样的机会 |
[18:38] | “Relish.” I don’t mean relish. | “喜欢” 我不是这个意思 |
[18:40] | I mean, it’s not every day one gets to aid the FBI | 我是说 不是谁都有机会协助联邦调查局 |
[18:42] | In a murder investigation, is it? | 调查谋杀案 对吧 |
[18:44] | Now a good time? | 那现在可以么 |
[18:45] | No. I’m afraid not. I’m already late for an appointment, | 不 现在恐怕不行 我有约在身 |
[18:48] | But, uh, look. Just call my office. | 这样吧 给我办公室打电话 |
[18:50] | I’m free every night this week. | 这个星期我每天晚上都有空 |
[18:52] | I’ll do that. Thank you, sir. | 我会的 谢谢你 教授 |
[18:55] | Please call me Joe. Nice to meet you. | 叫我乔就可以 很高兴见到你 |
[19:08] | All right. Get in closer. | 好的 再贴近一点 |
[19:10] | Smile! | 茄子 |
[19:12] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[19:13] | I don’t like it. One more. | 我不喜欢 再拍一张 |
[19:15] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:17] | All right. 1…2…3. | 好了 一二三 |
[19:20] | Can I call mom now? | 我现在能给妈妈打电话了吗 |
[19:22] | No, you cannot, and stop asking me that! | 不 不行 也别再问我了 |
[19:33] | No. We can’t pretend to be gay. | 不行 我们不能装基佬 |
[19:35] | Sarah Fuller has major issues. | 莎拉·福勒有心理问题 |
[19:37] | She’s not gonna warm up to a straight guy | 他不可能像对待 |
[19:39] | the way that she would to a totally | 一对完全无害的同性恋情侣那样 |
[19:41] | nonthreatening gay couple. | 对待一个直男 |
[19:42] | Uh, I don’t know. | 这我可不确定 |
[19:45] | Joe thinks it’s a great idea. | 乔认为这是个好主意 |
[19:49] | But we’re straight. | 可我们都是直男 |
[19:51] | Details. Come on. | 练习一下 来嘛 |
[19:54] | Expand your minds. | 放开点 |
[19:57] | Let’s try. | 我们试试吧 |
[19:59] | Kiss. | 吻他 |
[20:01] | What, now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[20:01] | Let’s see if you can pull it off. | 看看你有没有这个能耐 |
[20:07] | No, no, no. No way, no way. | 不不不 免谈 免谈 |
[20:08] | You guys are losers! | 你们真逊 |
[20:12] | So what am I gonna tell Joe? | 那我怎么跟乔交代呢 |
[20:20] | Ok. Ok. Let’s do this. | 好好 我们来吧 |
[20:24] | Come on. | 来 |
[20:26] | Gay chicken. | 基鸡游戏 |
[20:55] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[21:01] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道你在干什么吗 |
[21:02] | – Get away. – Come on, man. | -一边去 -别这样 伙计 |
[21:04] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[21:05] | Where are you going, huh? | 你要去哪里 |
[21:06] | Your face is all over the news right now. | 现在新闻里满是你的照片 |
[21:08] | Don’t be stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[21:10] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[21:21] | Authorities have yet to confirm or deny | 当局尚未确认或否定 |
[21:23] | any cult activity surrounding Joe Carroll. | 乔·卡罗的邪教活动 |
[21:40] | So does the coffee work as an equalizer? | 对你来说 咖啡和酒精的作用能等同吗 |
[21:43] | That’s the idea. Rick Kester’s records just came in. | 差不多吧 我刚收到里克·凯斯特的档案 |
[21:47] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[21:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:54] | A critic for the “Richmond Herald” | 身亡的是《里士满先驱报》的批评家 |
[21:55] | Stan Fellows is dead. | 斯坦·菲罗斯 |
[21:57] | The assailant, a street performer, is currently at large. | 袭击者是一名街头艺人 目前仍然在逃 |
[22:00] | Several eyewitness caught the incident on camera. | 数名目击者拍下了事发经过 |
[22:01] | Come in? | 请进 |
[22:04] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[22:07] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[22:08] | I’m watching the news. What’s happening? | 我正在看新闻 发生什么事了 |
[22:10] | Listen. We have a suspect. | 我们找到一名嫌犯 |
[22:11] | I need to ask you something. | 我得问你点问题 |
[22:13] | The man who’s starting the fires? | 那个纵火的人吗 |
[22:15] | Right. I’ve just got his credit card statements, | 是的 我刚拿到了他的信用卡消费记录 |
[22:18] | and there’s a couple of items | 里面有几件东西 |
[22:20] | that I just need to confirm with you– | 我得跟你确认一下 |
[22:23] | All pro sponge ball, | 专业软棒球 |
[22:25] | Ridley race car set, | 雷德利赛车套装 |
[22:26] | dragon ninja warrior– | 龙忍者战士 |
[22:28] | Action figure. Yeah. | 玩具人 对 |
[22:32] | Those are all Joey’s favorite toys. What’s going on? | 这些都是乔伊最喜欢的玩具 怎么回事 |
[22:34] | This is good news, Claire. | 这是好消息 克莱尔 |
[22:36] | They bought him toys. | 他们给他买了玩具 |
[22:38] | Wherever he is, they’re not hurting him. | 不管他在哪 至少没有受伤 |
[22:39] | I want him home, Ryan. | 我想带他回家 莱恩 |
[22:41] | He’s not gonna be safe until he’s home. | 只有在家里他才是安全的 |
[22:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:45] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[22:46] | I’ll call you later, ok? | 晚点打给你 好吗 |
[22:49] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[22:50] | Bye. | 拜 |
[22:54] | I’ve been here all day. Can I go now? | 我在这里待了一整天了 能走了吗 |
[22:56] | Soon. | 马上 |
[22:59] | Any idea why your husband would purchase toys? | 你知道你丈夫为何会去买玩具吗 |
[23:03] | I don’t know. It’s his credit card. | 不清楚 那是他的信用卡 |
[23:07] | You’ll have to ask him. | 你得问他 |
[23:13] | It’s Rick. | 是里克 |
[23:15] | Answer it. Put it on speaker phone. | 接电话 开扬声器 |
[23:29] | Rick. | 里克 |
[23:30] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[23:32] | The FBI came to the house, Rick. | 联调局来家里了 里克 |
[23:35] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[23:38] | Are you with them now? | 你现在和他们在一起吗 |
[23:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:42] | They’re looking for you, Rick. | 他们在找你 里克 |
[23:43] | You’re in trouble. | 你有麻烦了 |
[23:45] | How could you hurt those people? | 你怎么能伤害那些人呢 |
[23:48] | Where are you, Rick? | 你在哪里 里克 |
[23:52] | Is Ryan Hardy there? | 莱恩·哈迪在吗 |
[23:56] | Tell Ryan it was all for him. | 告诉莱恩这一切都是为了他 |
[24:10] | He’s using the same setup at their Internet. | 他用的装置和他们的网络一样 |
[24:12] | It’s being routed internationally. We can’t trace it. | 信号在国际传输 我们无法追查 |
[24:15] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[24:16] | We try and make contact? | 尝试和他接触吗 |
[24:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:20] | Take her home, stay with her. | 带她回家 陪着她 |
[24:22] | I’ll send someone to relieve you in the morning. | 我早上派人接替你 |
[24:23] | I’ll go with him. | 我和他一起去 |
[24:24] | No. What you’re gonna do, vodka breath, | 不行 满口酒气先生 你要做的是 |
[24:26] | is go back to that dumpy, little motel the FBI put us in | 回联调局分给我们的那个又破又小的汽车旅馆 |
[24:28] | and get some rest. | 休息一下 |
[24:29] | I feel totally fine. | 我感觉很好 |
[24:30] | When was the last time you had more than an hour of sleep? | 最近一次你睡觉超过一个小时是什么时候 |
[24:32] | You’re gonna go, and you’re gonna get some sleep, Ryan, | 回旅馆去 休息一下 莱恩 |
[24:34] | And tomorrow, we’re gonna find Joey. | 明天 我们会找到乔伊 |
[24:36] | Do you understand? | 听清楚了吗 |
[24:38] | Look. I get it. You overidentify with the victims, | 我明白 被绑架的孩子和你息息相关 |
[24:41] | the guilt makes it personal, you unravel. | 你心怀愧疚 觉得自己有责任竭力破案 |
[24:45] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[24:59] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[25:04] | Not going back to the hotel to sleep, are you? | 你不会回旅馆睡觉的吧 |
[25:06] | I think Rick Kester knows where Joey is. | 我认为里克·凯斯特知道乔伊在哪里 |
[25:11] | Well, they gave me a rental car. | 他们给我租了辆车 |
[25:18] | Joey’s in his room. | 乔伊在他房间里 |
[25:20] | He thinks we got into a little fight. | 他以为咱俩吵架了 |
[25:24] | Paul just needed to blow off some steam. | 保罗只是需要宣泄一下 |
[25:25] | Our faces are all over the news. | 新闻上到处都是咱们 |
[25:29] | What if he goes into town? | 他要是去市区怎么办 |
[25:30] | I know Paul, ok? | 我了解保罗 好吗 |
[25:33] | He’s not gonna go into town. | 他不会去市区的 |
[25:37] | Did you send that e-mail? | 你发电邮了吗 |
[25:38] | Not yet. I was waiting for Rick to call. | 还没 我在等里克的电话 |
[25:41] | Why is no one doing what they’re supposed to do? | 为什么就没人能好好履行自己的职责呢 |
[25:44] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[26:22] | Excuse me. Megan? | 打扰一下 梅根是吗 |
[26:26] | Where would I find the wine? | 葡萄酒在哪里 |
[26:28] | Oh. We don’t sell wine. | 我们不卖葡萄酒 |
[26:30] | All we have is beer. That’s the law. | 我们只有啤酒 法律规定的 |
[26:33] | Well, I really wanted wine. | 我很想喝葡萄酒 |
[26:42] | So, uh, red or white? | 红的还是白的 |
[26:47] | G-go with the red. | 我挑红的 |
[26:50] | And, uh, what time do you get off? | 你什么时候下班 |
[27:07] | Do you really think he’s gonna come here? | 你真的觉得他会来吗 |
[27:12] | We just want to keep you safe, that’s all. | 我们要确保你的安全 |
[27:16] | Do what you normally do. | 你该干嘛就干嘛 |
[27:17] | Pretend I’m not even here. | 假装我不在 |
[27:19] | Um, help yourself to the fridge. | 冰箱里的东西随便拿 |
[27:29] | Ok. Hardy and I are outside. | 哈迪和我在外面 |
[27:30] | What? | 什么 |
[27:32] | Does Parker know? | 帕克知道吗 |
[27:35] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[27:40] | Do you really think Kester would be stupid enough to come here? | 你觉得凯斯特会笨到来这自投罗网吗 |
[27:45] | He’s already killed two people today. | 他今天已经杀死两个人了 |
[27:47] | He’s escalating, he’s getting bolder. | 他在膨胀 越来越大胆 |
[27:49] | We’ll be outside if you need us. | 你需要的话 我们就在外面 |
[27:51] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:56] | Does Parker know we’re here? | 帕克知道我们在这吗 |
[28:00] | She told me to watch you. | 她让我看着你 |
[28:03] | Look. I know you march to your own drum and everything, | 听着 我知道你总是一意孤行 |
[28:05] | and, hey, that’s cool. | 这样很棒 |
[28:07] | Maybe someday I can, | 也许有一天我也行 |
[28:08] | but I’m the second youngest agent in the BAU, | 但现在我是行为分析组里第二年轻的探员 |
[28:10] | and people still look at me funny. | 大家仍然喜欢取笑我 |
[28:14] | This is my career, sir. | 这是我的工作 长官 |
[28:21] | You still live in Brooklyn? | 你还住在布鲁克林吗 |
[28:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:24] | You ever make it up to Albany? | 你回过奥尔巴尼吗 |
[28:26] | I read your book. I know you grew up there. | 我读过你的书 你在那里长大的 |
[28:29] | Not for years. No reason. | 很多年没回去了 没什么原因 |
[28:34] | Right. Family. | 是的 家庭 |
[28:38] | Sorry. Um, I’m a military brat. | 抱歉 我出身军人家庭 |
[28:42] | Born in San Diego. | 出生在圣地亚哥 |
[28:42] | I’ve lived everywhere– | 住过许多地方 |
[28:44] | I’m gonna take a look around, | 我四处看看 |
[28:45] | stretch my legs. | 散散步 |
[29:01] | Ryan, good to see you. Come on in. | 莱恩 很高兴见到你 进来吧 |
[29:03] | I’m afraid it’s only me tonight. | 恐怕今晚只有我在 |
[29:05] | Claire’s out with the little one. | 克莱尔跟小家伙出去了 |
[29:06] | Can I get you a drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[29:07] | No. I’m fine. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[29:10] | My God. | 天啊 |
[29:12] | This is a moment when it all becomes very real. | 这一刻一切都变得那么真实 |
[29:16] | Your wife mentioned Edgar Allen Poe | 你妻子提到埃德加·爱伦·坡 |
[29:18] | as a reference for the eyes. | 说他笔下有许多关于眼睛的寓意 |
[29:20] | Yes. What makes you think that your killer has | 是的 你为什么觉得杀手的目的 |
[29:23] | a greater literary purpose? | 能引申到文学高度呢 |
[29:24] | Well, there’s a sophistication to the murders, | 凶手心思缜密 |
[29:27] | the way the bodies are handled and displayed. | 尸体的处理和展示方式 |
[29:29] | There’s a… romance to it. | 蕴含着某种浪漫情愫 |
[29:32] | Poe’s eye allegories would certainly fit, | 坡关于眼睛的寓意与这些正好吻合 |
[29:36] | and you’ll find his symbolism full of haunting romance. | 他的象征手法充满了令人难忘的浪漫元素 |
[29:42] | Here. | 给 |
[29:43] | Wow. Great. Thanks a lot. | 太棒了 非常感谢 |
[29:46] | I’ll get this right back to you. | 我回头把书还给你 |
[29:47] | No, no, no. Don’t you dare. No. | 别别别 别客气 不用还 |
[29:48] | This has–this has been a treat for me. | 你愿意读 我已经很开心了 |
[29:53] | Now please may I offer you a drink? | 我给你拿点喝的吧 |
[30:01] | All right. Sure. Yeah. | 好吧 当然 好的 |
[30:02] | Whatever you’re drinking. | 你喝什么我就喝什么 |
[30:16] | Hey. I need a breather. | 我得休息一下 |
[30:19] | And more wine. | 再来点酒 |
[30:22] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[30:29] | We’re not having sex, ok? | 我们不做爱 好吗 |
[30:30] | Let’s just take that off the table. | 这点没得商量 |
[30:33] | Ok. | 好的 |
[30:43] | Wait. No. That hurt. | 等等 不 这样很疼 |
[30:44] | Were you just choking me? | 你是在掐我吗 |
[30:46] | No. No. Of course not. | 不是 当然不是 |
[30:50] | We should get going. It’s getting late. | 我们该走了 很晚了 |
[30:52] | But– | 但是 |
[30:53] | I need to get home. | 我该回家了 |
[30:55] | – Ok? – Ok. | -好吗 -行 |
[30:58] | – Ok. – Ok. | -好 -好 |
[31:03] | Wait. Let me get the door for you. | 我来帮你开门 |
[31:21] | Don’t be so happy to see me. | 见到我这么开心呀 |
[31:22] | Will you excuse us, please? | 请回避一下好吗 |
[31:30] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不跟你说话 |
[31:32] | Well, you’re gonna have to. | 由不得你讨价还价 |
[31:33] | I need some information from you, Jordy. | 我想向你了解点情况 乔迪 |
[31:36] | * Believe it or not, I’m walking on air * | * 信不信由你 我得意洋洋 * |
[31:38] | So I was talking to Joe. | 我和乔谈过了 |
[31:39] | * I never * | * 我绝不 * |
[31:42] | And he wants to see you. | 他想见你 |
[31:46] | I want to see him. | 我要见他 |
[31:48] | I can make that happen, | 我可以让你见 |
[31:49] | but I can’t if you won’t talk to me. | 前提是你要告诉我实话 |
[31:57] | You ok in here? | 你还好吧 |
[31:59] | Yeah, I guess. | 还行 |
[32:03] | Are you married, Agent Riley? | 你结婚了吗 莱利探员 |
[32:06] | Divorced. | 离了 |
[32:09] | Was she a good woman? | 她是好女人吗 |
[32:12] | She wasn’t the problem. | 不是她的问题 |
[32:18] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[32:25] | Was that inside or outside? | 在屋里还是外面 |
[33:04] | Yeah. | 讲 |
[33:05] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[33:05] | I’m not sure. | 不太好 |
[33:08] | There’s someone in the backyard. | 后院有人 |
[33:10] | I’m coming in. | 我马上进来 |
[33:11] | How do I know you’re not lying? | 我怎么知道你没骗我 |
[33:13] | What if I tell you stuff and you don’t let me see Joe? | 万一我说了你却不让我见乔呢 |
[33:15] | Character, Jordy. | 我就这性格 乔迪 |
[33:17] | I say what I mean, and I mean what I say. | 我这人心口如一 说话算话 |
[33:19] | What if I tell you stuff and you don’t like the stuff I tell you? | 万一我说了你不爱听的话呢 |
[33:21] | Do I still get to see Joe? | 我还能见乔吗 |
[33:22] | Just talk to me, Jordy. | 只要你说实话 乔迪 |
[33:24] | I’ll let you see Joe. | 我就让你见乔 |
[33:27] | I don’t know where the kid is. | 我不知道孩子在哪儿 |
[33:28] | Oh, come on, Jordy. | 得了吧 乔迪 |
[33:29] | I don’t. | 真不知道 |
[33:31] | We divide the secrets | 我们每人只知道一部分信息 |
[33:33] | so no one person knows everything | 谨防出现一个人知道全部 |
[33:35] | in case one of us gets caught. | 而又被抓泄密的情况 |
[33:37] | So who has Joey? | 那么乔伊在谁手里 |
[33:38] | Emma and Jacob and Paul, | 艾玛 雅各布和保罗 |
[33:40] | but I don’t know where they are, | 但我不知道他们的下落 |
[33:41] | and that’s the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[33:43] | Can I see Joe now? | 我可以见乔了吗 |
[33:44] | Does Rick know where Joey is? | 里克知道乔伊的下落吗 |
[33:45] | – I don’t know, but his wife does. – What? | -我不知道 但他妻子知道 -什么 |
[33:47] | Maggie. She and Emma planned that part. | 玛吉 绑架就是她和艾玛设计的 |
[33:56] | Something’s up. | 有情况 |
[33:58] | Hello. | 喂 |
[33:59] | You lied! | 你撒谎 |
[34:00] | It’s Parker. Jordy just told me | 我是帕克 乔迪刚告诉我 |
[34:02] | Maggie Kester is one of them. She’s lying. | 玛吉·凯斯特和他们是一伙的 她骗了我们 |
[34:05] | Maggie’s one of them. | 玛吉和他们是一伙的 |
[34:11] | Maggie, you’re getting a message. | 玛吉 你收到一条信息 |
[34:14] | What does it say? | 上面说什么 |
[34:15] | It says, “Now.” | 上面说 “现在” |
[34:20] | What the… | 什么 |
[34:44] | Oh, my god. Baby, are you ok? | 老天 亲爱的你怎么样 |
[34:44] | You went too deep. | 你插得太深了 |
[34:45] | Oh, my god. I’m so sorry. | 天呐 对不起 |
[34:48] | You lose. You suck at games. | 你输了 你真不会玩 |
[34:49] | He sucks at knives. | 他是刀法太差了 |
[34:51] | All right. Who’s next? Truth or dare? | 下一个是谁 真心话大冒险 |
[34:53] | Guys, she needs a hospital. | 她得去医院 |
[34:55] | What? Oh, my god. Baby, I’m so sorry. | 什么 亲爱的 对不起 |
[34:57] | Baby, I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 对不起 |
[35:00] | There’s no time. We have to go. | 没时间了 快走吧 |
[35:11] | Get an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[35:15] | Here. Hold pressure on this. | 按住这里 别松手 |
[35:16] | Ok. Ok. Ok. Hold on. I got it. Ok. | 好 交给我 |
[35:19] | Hey, Troy. Look at me. | 特洛伊 看着我 |
[35:21] | You’re gonna be ok. | 你会没事的 |
[35:22] | Stop! | 站住 |
[35:24] | Stop! | 站住 |
[35:26] | No. Please, please. He’s gonna kill me. | 求你了 他会杀了我的 |
[35:30] | I don’t think so, Maggie. | 不会的 玛吉 |
[35:37] | Noooo! | 不要 |
[36:25] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[36:30] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[36:33] | Hey, guys. This is Megan. | 介绍下 这是梅根 |
[36:35] | Megan, this is Emma and Jacob. | 梅根 这是艾玛和雅各布 |
[36:38] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[36:39] | She’s a friend, and she’s gonna be staying with us for a while. | 我朋友 她要和我们住一段时间 |
[36:44] | You have lost your mind. | 你是不是脑子抽筋了 |
[36:46] | Yeah. I’m done listening to her. | 我受够听她指使了 |
[36:49] | Hey. I’ll take care of this. | 我来搞定 |
[36:52] | Go check on Joey. | 去看看乔伊 |
[36:56] | Go. | 去吧 |
[37:04] | What are you doing, Paul? | 你在干什么 保罗 |
[37:06] | I’m tired of being the third wheel, | 我已厌倦当你们的电灯泡 |
[37:08] | and now I’m not. | 现在我终于不是了 |
[37:11] | I know you’re mad at me right now, | 我知道你生我的气 |
[37:12] | but you can’t ruin things for everyone. | 但你不能毁了大家的心血 |
[37:15] | Does Emma know what a liar you are? | 爱玛知道你是个大骗子吗 |
[37:20] | We promised we wouldn’t tell anyone… | 我们发过誓不会告诉任何人 |
[37:25] | especially Emma. | 尤其是爱玛 |
[37:29] | I drank too much. Sarah’s gonna think I’m a drunk. | 我喝太多了 莎拉会觉得我是个酒鬼 |
[37:32] | Are you kidding? She loves you. | 你开玩笑吗 她很爱你的 |
[37:34] | You had a few too many, too. You know that? | 你也喝太多了 你知道吗 |
[37:37] | So touchy-feely when you drink. | 你一喝酒就情感外露 |
[37:39] | It’s for Sarah, all right? | 都是为莎拉好吗 |
[37:41] | I mean, we go to look like a real couple. | 我们要装得像真正的情侣一样 |
[37:43] | So touchy… | 真煽情… |
[37:45] | Stop that. | 快停下 |
[38:09] | Look. | 听着 |
[38:13] | We can’t keep her here. | 我们不能把她关在这儿 |
[38:15] | Look. I’ll help you take her into the basement, ok? | 我帮你把她弄到地下室 好吗 |
[38:44] | That woman fooled me today, and I am… | 今天那女人耍了我 我很… |
[38:47] | mad. | 愤怒 |
[38:50] | Riley didn’t have to die. | 莱利原本不必死的 |
[39:00] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[39:01] | I’ll read it right way, I promise. | 我会立刻开始阅读的 我保证 |
[39:03] | Well, feel free to hate it. | 你如果讨厌也没关系 |
[39:04] | Everyone else has. | 别人都不喜欢 |
[39:06] | It’s not doing well? | 销量不好吗 |
[39:07] | I think that’s the third copy. | 那应该是第三版加印了 |
[39:10] | Maybe I should give you 20 bucks or something. | 或许我该给你20块钱什么的 |
[39:13] | Listen. I really appreciate tonight, Joe. | 听着 我很感激你今晚抽空陪我 乔 |
[39:16] | Well, if nothing else it’s good scotch, huh? | 如果没别的好处 至少威士忌很棒吧 |
[39:19] | It’s great scotch. | 威士忌的确很棒 |
[39:22] | I’ve been working on this case nonstop for months now. | 我已经持续调查此案几个月了 |
[39:25] | Sometimes I just forget to stop | 有时候我就是忘了停下 |
[39:29] | and turn it off for a few hours. | 暂停那么几个小时 |
[39:31] | I couldn’t turn it off if I were you. | 如果我是你 也暂停不下来 |
[39:35] | Must be hard with friends and family | 对朋友和家人一定很不容易吧 |
[39:39] | when you’re running around, trying to chase down the bad guy. | 你昼夜奔波劳累 想要抓住坏人 |
[39:43] | I imagine it, uh, it gets quite lonely. | 我能想象到 那样的生活很孤单 |
[39:51] | But the payoff, huh? | 但是结果呢 |
[39:54] | Helping people, saving lives. | 帮助别人 拯救生命 |
[39:59] | You know, I think what you do is quite remarkable. | 我觉得你的工作非常了不起 |
[40:10] | One more, huh? | 再来一杯吧 |
[40:14] | Sure. Why not? | 好啊 为何不呢 |
[40:19] | Joe fooled me. | 乔也耍了我 |
[40:23] | I should have known from the first time I met him. | 从我第一次见他起就该知道 |
[40:25] | He was the man I was looking for. | 他就是我一直要找的那个人 |
[40:27] | He had this power. | 他拥有那种力量 |
[40:29] | I’m sorry, Joe. | 对不起 乔 |
[40:32] | I’m sorry, Joe! | 对不起 乔 |
[40:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:36] | Charmed and seduced. | 迷人无比 蛊惑人心 |
[40:40] | I know what his followers feel. | 我知道他的信徒们的感受 |
[40:55] | They’re better for being near him. | 他们在他身边感受就会很好 |
[40:59] | He knows how to give them a little piece of… | 他知道如何给予他们一点… |
[41:02] | what they’re missing. | 他们所缺失的东西 |
[41:08] | I’m sorry, Joe. | 对不起 乔 |
[41:15] | I fell for it. | 我也曾被迷住 |
[41:25] | And 5 more girls were murdered. | 后来又有五个女孩被害了 |
[41:44] | I got your message. What is it? | 我收到你的信息了 什么事 |
[41:47] | I got an e-mail. | 我收到一封邮件 |
[41:55] | See? If you catch the sun just right, | 瞧见没 如果阳光射入角度正确的话 |
[41:57] | the bug catches fire. | 虫子就会起火 |
[41:58] | Why do you want to kill a bug? | 你为什么要杀死一只虫子 |
[42:01] | Because we can. | 因为我们有那个能力 |
[42:03] | See, if you kill the bug, | 瞧 如果你杀了虫子 |
[42:05] | then it dies, and your life means a little more. | 它就会死 你的生命也有了更多的意义 |
[42:09] | I–I don’t understand. | 我 我不明白 |
[42:10] | Look at this little guy. | 瞧瞧这小家伙 |
[42:12] | Where did you get a cute, little mouse? | 你从哪弄来这只可爱的小老鼠 |
[42:13] | Caught him in a trap. | 我设陷阱抓住他的 |
[42:15] | Here. Screw the lid on. | 来 把盖子拧上 |
[42:16] | It’s got to be real tight. | 一定要盖得很紧 |
[42:18] | Then it’s gonna suffocate. It–it will die. | 那它就会窒息 它会死的 |
[42:20] | Exactly. Here. Screw the lid on. | 没错 来 把盖子拧紧 |
[42:22] | I don’t want to. | 我不想这样做 |
[42:24] | It’s ok, sweetie. Go ahead. | 没事的 亲爱的 来吧 |
[42:28] | Then we watch it go straight to heaven. | 我们目送它进入天堂 |
[42:30] | There you go. | 好了 |
[42:31] | Yeah. Good job. | 对 干得真不错 |
[42:33] | I never killed anything before. | 我以前从未杀过生 |
[42:36] | We’re just getting started. | 我们就要开始杀戮之旅了 |
[42:38] | They’re teaching him. | 他们在训练他 |
[42:40] | Claire, we are going to find him. | 克莱尔 我们一定会找到他的 |
[42:44] | Then do it! | 那就快找啊 |
[42:45] | Claire! Claire, wait. | 克莱尔 克莱尔 等下 |
[42:47] | Joey, can you wave to the camera | 乔伊 你能对摄像机挥挥手 |
[42:49] | And say, “Hi, Ryan”? | 然后说 你好 莱恩 |
[42:50] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[42:51] | He’s a friend. | 是个朋友 |
[42:53] | Come on. Just say it for me. | 来嘛 为了我说一下吧 |
[42:55] | Hi, Ryan! | 你好 莱恩 |