时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Carroll was convicted in 2004 | 于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗 |
[00:03] | for the murders of 14 young women. | 谋害了14名年轻女性 |
[00:05] | We need you in Virginia, Ryan. | 维吉尼亚这边需要你 莱恩 |
[00:07] | I’m not an agent anymore. | 我已经不是探员了 |
[00:08] | You caught Carroll. No one knows him like you do. | 但当时是你抓到的卡罗 没人比你更了解他 |
[00:10] | So what’s my sequel about, Joe? | 关于我的续集要讲什么 乔 |
[00:12] | We’re gonna write this together, Ryan… | 我们一起来书写这部作品 莱恩 |
[00:16] | Even though you slept with my wife. | 尽管你上了我的老婆 |
[00:18] | I have so many surprises waiting for you. | 我准备了那么多惊喜等着你 |
[00:23] | Agent Parker’s taken the lead. | 帕克探员负责这案子 |
[00:24] | Cults, my specialty. | 邪教崇拜 是我的专长 |
[00:27] | We know about the cult. | 我们知道你培养了信徒 |
[00:28] | Gay neighbors, the nanny, | 那两个同性恋邻居 那名保姆 |
[00:30] | how do they figure into your new plot? | 你的新故事里会怎么写他们 |
[00:32] | Why is my dad such a bad man? | 我爸爸为什么是个大坏蛋 |
[00:34] | Maybe he’s not so bad. | 也许他没那么坏 |
[00:36] | I need the phone. Where is it? | 我要电话 在哪呢 |
[00:38] | They were able to find a signal in upstate New York, | 在纽约州北部 达奇斯县 |
[00:39] | Dutchess County. | 追踪到了信号 |
[00:41] | We’re gonna find Joey. | 我们会找到乔伊的 |
[00:42] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[00:43] | Hey, guys. This is Megan. | 介绍下 这是梅根 |
[00:44] | I thought you were gonna deal with this. | 我还以为你会搞定这一切 |
[00:45] | Paul’s the one that brought her here. | 是保罗把那个女孩带过来的 |
[00:47] | Jacob’s never killed anyone. | 雅各布从没杀过人 |
[00:48] | I think you should do it, Jacob, | 我觉得应该你来动手 雅各布 |
[00:49] | since you never have. | 因为你从没杀过人 |
[00:50] | Get out of here. Go! | 离开这 跑 |
[00:52] | She’s getting away! | 她跑了 |
[00:56] | We both love him, Paul. | 我们都爱他 保罗 |
[00:58] | Emma? I’m sorry. | 爱玛 真对不起 |
[01:01] | We’re not giving up on you. | 我们不会放弃你的 |
[01:37] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[01:38] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[01:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[01:40] | Bathroom. | 厕所 |
[01:42] | Are you freaking out? | 你是不是吓坏了 |
[01:44] | No. I’m fine. I just have to pee. | 没有 我只是想尿尿 |
[02:11] | Jacob’s freaking out, isn’t he? | 雅各布肯定是被吓到了 对吧 |
[02:15] | Well, he wasn’t last night. | 他昨晚倒挺镇定的 |
[02:21] | That was fun. | 昨晚爽极了 |
[02:23] | Off the charts. | 前所未有的 |
[02:51] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[02:55] | You hungry? | 你呢 |
[02:57] | Starved. | 前胸贴后背 |
[03:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:16] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[03:19] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[03:20] | Honey, where are you? | 亲爱的 你在哪 |
[03:22] | I want to go home. Why can’t I come home? | 我想回家 为什么不让我回家 |
[03:24] | Um, well, just tell me where you are, honey, | 告诉我你在哪 宝贝 |
[03:27] | and I’ll come get you. | 我来接你 |
[03:28] | Somewhere in the country. | 我在乡下 |
[03:29] | Why’d you make Denise bring me here? | 为什么要让蒂妮丝带我来这 |
[03:31] | Where? Where, honey, where in the country are you? | 哪里 宝贝 你在乡下的哪里 |
[03:33] | I don’t know. It’s… | 我不知道 这… |
[03:36] | A big house, like a farm. | 是一间大房子 像是农场 |
[03:38] | Keep him talking. | 跟他讲话 不要停 |
[03:40] | What–What color is the house, Joey? | 房子是什么颜色 乔伊 |
[03:42] | It’s white with black shutters, | 是白色的 带有黑色的百叶窗 |
[03:45] | and it’s really big with an upstairs, | 好大好大 还有楼梯 |
[03:48] | and it’s far from the street, | 离马路很远 |
[03:49] | and they won’t let me leave the yard. | 他们不让我出院子 |
[03:53] | Wha–is Denise still with you right now, honey? | 什…蒂妮丝还和你在一起吗 宝贝 |
[03:56] | Yeah, and Paul and Jacob. | 是的 还有保罗和雅各布 |
[03:59] | I don’t really like Paul. | 我不怎么喜欢保罗 |
[04:00] | Why? Why, baby? Did he hurt you? | 为什么 宝贝 他伤害你了 |
[04:03] | No, but he’s mean. | 没有 不过他好难相处 |
[04:06] | Do they know you’re talking to me right now? | 他们知道你在给我打电话吗 |
[04:07] | No way. They’d kill me | 不行 如果他们知道 |
[04:09] | If they knew I was on the phone. | 我用了电话 他们会杀了我的 |
[04:11] | Well, you don’t have to worry, ok, | 你别怕啊 |
[04:12] | because I’m gonna come get you. | 我马上来接你回家 |
[04:14] | Ok. Tell Denise to bring me home, ok? | 好的 让蒂妮丝带我回家吧 |
[04:16] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的在干吗 |
[04:18] | Joey? Joey? | 乔伊 乔伊 |
[04:24] | Joey! Joey! | 乔伊 乔伊 |
[04:37] | Mike, what do you got? | 麦克 有什么发现 |
[04:39] | Cell phone Joey used was scrambled | 乔伊用的手机和玛吉·舒勒的一样 |
[04:40] | with an algorithm just like Maggie Schuller’s. | 都用算法加密了 |
[04:41] | You worked past it. | 你破解了 |
[04:42] | Not exactly. When Joey hung up, | 没有 乔伊挂电话时 |
[04:44] | the phone momentarily switched to wi-fi, | 手机暂时连上了无线网 |
[04:46] | which pinged a signal in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. | 地点在美国路易斯安那的巴吞鲁日 |
[04:48] | I thought you said Dutchess County. | 不是达奇斯县吗 |
[04:49] | It was. Opening the files triggered a virus. | 本来是的 打开文件触发了病毒 |
[04:51] | I can’t be sure of anything anymore. | 我现在什么都无法确定 |
[04:53] | Hey. Isn’t that Joe Carroll’s attorney? | 那不是乔·卡罗的律师吗 |
[04:56] | I thought he represented himself. | 我还以为他是自辩的 |
[04:57] | Yeah, at trial. Olivia Warren handled his appeals. | 审讯时是自辩 奥利维亚·沃伦帮他上诉 |
[05:00] | What the hell is she doing here now? | 她现在来干什么 |
[05:02] | Oh, no. We got to shut this down, send her away. | 不行 我们得拒绝他的要求 送她离开 |
[05:05] | There’s no reason she needs to meet with Joe today. | 她没理由要今天见乔 |
[05:07] | We can’t do that, and you know it. | 我们不能这么做 你知道的 |
[05:09] | He has a right to speak to his attorney. | 他有权找律师 |
[05:10] | He knows we’re close to finding Joey, | 他知道我们很快会找到乔伊 |
[05:12] | and he’s planning something. | 他又在打什么算盘 |
[05:13] | We have got to get to Dutchess County now. | 我们现在得去达奇斯县 |
[05:15] | Not until we confirm the location. | 等确认地点了再行动 |
[05:19] | It’s gonna take me a couple hours | 我要花上几个小时 |
[05:21] | to work through this mess. | 来处理这一团乱麻 |
[05:22] | Hurry. | 赶紧 |
[05:22] | Just whatever you have to do, Mike, | 尽你所能 麦克 |
[05:24] | just hurry. | 抓紧时间 |
[05:27] | Why can’t I go home? | 为什么不让我回家 |
[05:29] | Mom said she was gonna come get me. | 妈妈说她会来接我 |
[05:30] | Honey, I told you | 亲爱的 我跟你说过了 |
[05:33] | your mom’s worried that you might be in danger. | 你妈妈担心你有危险 |
[05:35] | But she acted like she didn’t even know where I was. | 但她好像都不知道我在哪 |
[05:37] | She was scared on the phone and asking questions. | 她打电话时很害怕 还问东问西 |
[05:39] | There are things you don’t know. | 有些事你不了解 |
[05:42] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[05:42] | I know about my dad. | 我知道我爸爸 |
[05:44] | I know he’s a bad man. | 他是个坏人 |
[05:47] | What if I told you that your dad wasn’t a bad man? | 要是我告诉你 你爸爸不是个坏人呢 |
[05:50] | Then why was he in prison, | 那他为什么会坐牢 |
[05:52] | and why are the police looking for him? | 警察又为什么会通缉他 |
[05:53] | It’s complicated, Joey, | 这事很复杂 乔伊 |
[05:55] | and really hard to understand, | 很难理解 |
[05:58] | but the police are the bad men. | 警察才是坏人 |
[06:01] | Policemen are good. | 警察是好人 |
[06:02] | Not always. | 并不总是这样 |
[06:04] | They’re lying about your dad. | 关于你爸爸的事 他们骗了你 |
[06:07] | That’s why your mom sent us here, | 所以你妈妈才让我们过来 |
[06:09] | to hide from them, to make sure nothing happens to you. | 就是为了躲避他们 确保你不会受伤害 |
[06:23] | Cupcake. | 小甜心 |
[06:24] | Can you wake up? Wake up. | 能醒醒吗 快醒醒 |
[06:35] | It’s not so bad. | 不算很糟糕嘛 |
[06:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[06:43] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[06:46] | You’re not going home, Megan. | 你回不了家了 梅根 |
[06:50] | Never again. | 再也回不去了 |
[06:53] | I think we established that. | 还以为我们都心知肚明了 |
[06:55] | A little acceptance at this point | 你早点接受这个事实 |
[06:56] | might go a long way. | 对大家都好 |
[07:04] | It won’t be long now. | 不会很久的 |
[07:07] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:23] | Hey. Where’s Emma? | 爱玛在哪 |
[07:27] | She’s upstairs talking to Joey. | 在楼上和乔伊谈心 |
[07:32] | Well, that was an untraceable satellite phone, | 那是部无法追踪的卫星电话 |
[07:34] | so we’re safe. | 没事的 |
[07:35] | What if he told his mom where we are? | 要是他告诉他妈妈我们的位置了呢 |
[07:37] | No. He has no idea where he is. | 不可能 他不知道我们在哪 |
[07:40] | I’ve been thinking about little Megan. | 我一直在想小梅根的事 |
[07:43] | I don’t think you should go with the big blade. | 我觉得你不该用大刀 |
[07:45] | It is your first time, | 这是你第一次杀人 |
[07:46] | and it’s likely for your stabs to be… | 你用刀捅她可能会… |
[07:49] | tentative, all right? | 有些犹豫 |
[07:51] | I think it’s better for you | 我建议你 |
[07:53] | to do with something thin and sharp like this. | 用薄而利的刀 好像这把 |
[07:56] | It has more impact. | 效果更好 |
[07:58] | All right? You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[08:01] | I know you can. | 我知道你可以的 |
[08:04] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么回事 |
[08:06] | I’m not gay, all right? | 我不是同性恋 |
[08:10] | Last night was great. | 昨晚很棒啊 |
[08:12] | No, it wasn’t. | 我不觉得 |
[08:15] | You could have fooled me. | 你演技不错 骗我没问题 |
[08:16] | Look. | 听着 |
[08:19] | I can’t be what you want me to be, Paul. | 我无法随你所愿 保罗 |
[08:23] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[08:26] | It’s just not who I am. | 这有违我的本性 |
[08:30] | Why do you always have to label everything? | 你干嘛非给所有东西都下定义呢 |
[08:33] | Last night was exactly what it was supposed to be. | 昨晚发生的一切都很自然 |
[08:36] | For the first time, you, me, and Emma were really together– | 你 我还有爱玛还是第一次如此亲近 |
[08:40] | No lies, no secrets. | 没有谎言 没有秘密 |
[08:42] | It felt right. | 这样感觉才对 |
[08:46] | There’s only one thing missing now. | 现在只差一件事了 |
[08:56] | Will you just do it for me? | 你能替我代劳吗 |
[09:01] | No more lies, Jacob. | 别再自欺欺人了 雅各布 |
[09:04] | This is about trust now. | 这关系到信任的问题 |
[09:08] | Emma and I believe in you. | 我和爱玛对你有信心 |
[09:11] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[09:31] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[09:33] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[09:43] | Oh, please do sit down. | 快请坐 |
[09:56] | Why am I here? | 你找我有什么事 |
[09:58] | I require legal counsel. | 我需要法律顾问 |
[10:00] | My first thought was of you. | 第一时间想到了你 |
[10:03] | There’s nothing I can do for you, | 无论是法律或是其他方面 |
[10:04] | Mr. Carroll, legally or otherwise. | 我都无法为你效劳 卡罗先生 |
[10:09] | Now we both know… | 你我都心知肚明 |
[10:12] | That isn’t true. | 你这不是实话 |
[10:15] | You owe me a few favors. | 你可欠我几个人情呢 |
[10:17] | I’m sorry we lost the appeal. | 上诉被驳回了 很抱歉 |
[10:19] | Then file another one. | 那就再提出上诉啊 |
[10:21] | I think it’s time you considered another firm, Mr. Carroll, | 我想你最好另请高明了 卡罗先生 |
[10:25] | perhaps the ACLU. | 可以考虑美国公民自由联盟 |
[10:27] | You garnered a great deal of attention while representing me. | 做我的代理律师让你赚足了眼球 |
[10:31] | It’s helped your career. | 对你的事业大有帮助 |
[10:34] | I want you, Olivia. | 我需要的是你 奥利维亚 |
[10:38] | There’s nothing more for us to gain, Mr. Carroll. | 前面已经无路可走了 卡罗先生 |
[10:40] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:43] | Good-bye and good luck. | 再见 保重 |
[10:57] | Ryan Hardy has more than surprised with his, uh– | 莱恩·哈迪行动迅速 |
[11:01] | his get-up and go, | 让我吃惊不已 |
[11:03] | so I need to move things along slightly faster | 所以我得比预先计划的 |
[11:07] | than I had originally planned. | 稍稍加快点脚步 |
[11:09] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[11:11] | I need to know everything that’s happening behind that door. | 我得知道外面发生的一切 |
[11:16] | Both in the media and within the FBI, | 你在媒体和联调局里 |
[11:18] | you still have your contacts, hmm? | 还有熟人吧 |
[11:25] | Yes? | 有吗 |
[11:28] | – Yes. – Good. | -有 -很好 |
[11:30] | Then let’s get started. | 那我们就开始吧 |
[11:33] | You are about to have a very busy day, Olivia. | 这一天有你忙的 奥利维亚 |
[11:53] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:55] | My name is Olivia Warren. | 我叫奥利维亚·沃伦 |
[11:57] | I have been retained to represent Joe Carroll. | 一直担任乔·卡罗的代理律师 |
[12:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:02] | Joe Carroll press conference. | 乔·卡罗的记者会 |
[12:03] | I told you he was up to something. | 我就说他心怀鬼胎 |
[12:04] | In light of the recent speculation | 鉴于最近对卡罗先生 |
[12:06] | about an alleged cult following of Mr. Carroll, | 存在所谓信徒的猜测 |
[12:09] | he has asked me to read the following statement. | 他请我代为作如下声明 |
[12:13] | “He had come like a thief in the night. | “它就像一个小偷趁黑夜溜了进来 |
[12:15] | “And one by one dropped the revelers | 狂欢者一个接一个倒在 |
[12:18] | “in the blood-bedewed halls of their revel, | 他们寻欢作乐的舞厅之血泊里 |
[12:21] | “and died each in the despairing posture of his fall.” | 每个人死后都保持着他们倒下时绝望的姿势” |
[12:24] | It’s Poe. | 爱伦·坡写的 |
[12:26] | “The Mask of the Red Death.” | 引自《红死病的假面具》 |
[12:27] | “And the life of the ebony clock went out | “随着最后的欢乐之结束 |
[12:29] | “with that of the last of the gay. | 那个巨大的黑钟也寿终正寝 |
[12:32] | “and the flames of the tripods expired. | 三角支架上的火盆全部熄灭 |
[12:34] | “and darkness and decay and the red death held | 黑暗 腐朽的红死病开始了对一切 |
[12:39] | “illimitable dominion over all.” | 漫漫无期的统治” |
[12:47] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:48] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[12:54] | That concludes Mr. Carroll’s statement. | 以上就是卡罗先生的声明 |
[12:56] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢各位前来 |
[13:02] | A Poe story. “The Mask of the Red Death.” | 爱伦·坡写的故事 《红死病的假面具》 |
[13:05] | A mysterious stranger moving from room to room | 一个神秘的陌生人到一个个房间杀人 |
[13:07] | killing people like a plague. | 就像是瘟疫蔓延 |
[13:09] | Carroll’s behind bars. | 卡罗被关起来了 |
[13:11] | A cult needs to hear from its leader. | 信徒们需要听到领袖的指示 |
[13:13] | A directive couched in poetic verse makes it special. | 以诗歌形式传达的指示一定别有深意 |
[13:15] | Yeah. It’s an encoded message. | 没错 这是条暗语 |
[13:17] | He’s triggering someone. | 他在给谁下指令 |
[13:18] | I’m narrowing down a location. | 我在缩小范围 确定地点 |
[13:19] | You got it right the first time. | 你第一次就查对了 |
[13:20] | It’s dutchess county. | 是达奇斯县 |
[13:21] | They’re scrambling you with this virus. | 他们在用电脑病毒扰乱你 |
[13:23] | We got to move. | 我们得马上行动 |
[13:26] | I’ve got a helicopter to take you to nearest landing strip. | 我派一架直升机送你在最近的着陆点降落 |
[13:29] | Local pd will assist you, | 当地警方会协助你 |
[13:31] | and the Albany field office is on standby. | 奥尔巴尼的外勤人员也在随时待命 |
[13:33] | You will stay in contact with me at all times. | 你必须和我随时保持联系 |
[13:36] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[13:38] | Agent Weston, that was for your benefit. | 维斯顿探员 这是为了你好 |
[13:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[13:48] | Sign here. | 在这签字 |
[13:51] | Do you solemnly swear to uphold the constitution… | 你是否郑重地向宪法承诺 |
[13:57] | Et cetera, et cetera? | 等等 等等 |
[13:58] | I do. | 我承诺 |
[13:59] | Good. You’re deputized. | 好了 你被授权了 |
[14:10] | How are you gonna find him if you don’t have a specific location? | 没有确定的方位你怎么找到他 |
[14:12] | We know the county, we’ve got a description of the house, | 我们了解这个县 我们知道房子是什么样子 |
[14:14] | we’re gonna use local cops, | 我们会调用当地警力 |
[14:15] | go door to door if necessary. | 迫不得已就挨家挨户查找 |
[14:17] | I want to go with you. | 我想和你一起去 |
[14:18] | It’s better that you stay here | 你最好还是留在这里 |
[14:19] | In case Joey tries to contact you again. | 以防乔伊再联系你 |
[14:22] | Chopper’s ready. We need to go. | 直升机准备好了 我们得走了 |
[14:41] | I know the way I left things with us | 我知道那么多年前 |
[14:45] | all those years ago, I wasn’t fair to you. | 就那么跟你断了联系 是我亏待了你 |
[14:47] | – Ryan, it’s ok. – There’s so much | -莱恩 没事的 -有太多的话 |
[14:48] | That I want to say to you, | 我想对你说 |
[14:49] | And I know now isn’t the time. | 我知道现在不是时候 |
[14:51] | I just really need to bring Joey home, | 我要把乔伊带回来 |
[14:55] | And then I want us to talk. | 然后咱们再谈谈 |
[14:58] | Please be careful. | 注意安全 |
[15:10] | Maybe Jacob’s right. | 也许雅各布是对的 |
[15:12] | It’s time to call Roderick. | 该给罗德里克打电话了 |
[15:13] | I already called Roderick, | 我已经给他打过了 |
[15:15] | Left a message. | 留了个口信 |
[15:17] | He’ll tell us what to do. | 他会告诉我们该怎么做 |
[15:18] | What’s up with the kid? | 那孩子怎么样了 |
[15:20] | I handled it like I always do. | 和往常一样 我搞定了 |
[15:22] | With a hug? That kid needs a smacking. | 抱一抱吗 那孩子欠教训 |
[15:24] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[15:27] | He’s a kid. He wants his mother. | 他还是个孩子 他想找妈妈 |
[15:28] | He’s not dumb. | 他又不傻 |
[15:30] | I mean, he’s gonna know we’re lying to him eventually. | 他最终会发现我们在对他撒谎 |
[15:33] | Joey’s fine. How’s Jacob? | 乔伊没事 雅各布怎么样 |
[15:36] | He’s still down there. | 他还在下面 |
[15:39] | I’m giving him some time | 我要给他一些时间 |
[15:41] | And a little space. | 还有空间 |
[15:52] | Are you in charge? | 你是负责人吗 |
[15:54] | I’m Olivia Warren. I represent– | 我是奥利维亚·沃伦 我代表 |
[15:55] | I know who you are, Miss Warren. | 我知道你是谁 沃伦小姐 |
[15:57] | I need to speak to Claire Matthews alone. | 我要和克莱尔·马修斯单独谈谈 |
[16:00] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[16:01] | You’ll be very interested in what I have to say, Miss Matthews. | 你会对接下来我要说的很感兴趣 马修斯小姐 |
[16:08] | I saw your press conference. | 我看了你的新闻发布会 |
[16:10] | What was that about? | 那是要干什么 |
[16:11] | That’s not why I’m here, | 我不是为那个而来 |
[16:13] | But Joe did ask me to deliver a message. | 但是乔的确让我给你带个口信 |
[16:17] | If you want to see Joey, be at the corner | 如果你想见乔伊 今天下午三点整 |
[16:20] | of broad and 26th street at 3 P.M. this afternoon. | 去第二十六号大道街角 |
[16:23] | Come alone and tell no one. | 自己来 别告诉任何人 |
[16:26] | I don’t understand. The FBI said– | 我不明白 联邦调查局的人说 |
[16:27] | Whatever the FBI has told you is incorrect. | 联邦调查局说的都是错误的 |
[16:30] | According to your ex-husband, | 按照你前夫的意思 |
[16:33] | The only way you will see your son | 你唯一能见到你儿子的方法 |
[16:35] | is if you follow these instructions. | 就是遵从这些指示 |
[16:38] | It’s your decision. | 你来决定 |
[17:12] | The county is 825 squre miles totally, | 整个县占地825平方英里 |
[17:14] | But we believe Joey Matthews’ call | 但我们认为乔伊·马修斯的电话 |
[17:16] | came from this cluster here. | 是从这个集群中发射出的 |
[17:17] | Those cell towers serve nearly half the county. | 这些基站的服务范围覆盖半个县 |
[17:19] | We’re gonna need your help to narrow the field. | 我们需要你们帮忙缩小范围 |
[17:21] | We’re looking for a two-story | 我们要找的是一栋 |
[17:22] | white farmhouse set back from the road. | 远离马路的两层白色农舍 |
[17:24] | Look. I can double-check, but that’s about 150 properties. | 我可以仔细检查 但那里大约有150栋房子 |
[17:27] | Rough terrain, 50 miles of rural farmland. | 地形艰难 有50英里的乡村田地 |
[17:43] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[17:49] | You can’t do it, can you? | 你做不到 是吧 |
[17:58] | Jacob! Jacob, wait! | 雅各布 雅各布 等等 |
[18:04] | Joey, I have lunch! | 乔伊 午饭做好啦 |
[18:13] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[18:17] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[18:20] | Hey. Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[18:24] | Joey– | 乔伊 |
[18:26] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[18:29] | Try and stop beating yourself up, all right? | 别再自责了 好吗 |
[18:32] | Will you just stop it? | 你能别这样吗 |
[18:33] | What–what? I’m just trying to be a friend. | 怎么了 我只是像朋友一样安慰安慰你 |
[18:35] | Really? With all this touchy-feely crap? | 你就非得说这么多”善解人意”的话吗 |
[18:37] | Joey’s gone! | 乔伊不见了 |
[19:01] | He’s not in there. | 他不在这里 |
[19:01] | You were supposed to talk to him. | 你该跟他谈谈的 |
[19:03] | I did! He’s scared. | 我谈了 他很害怕 |
[19:06] | I’m gonna check the woods. There’s a trail over there. | 我去树林里找找 那里有条小路 |
[19:07] | Maybe he went that way. | 他可能从那条路走了 |
[19:08] | Ok. Let’s split up. We’ll cover more ground. | 我们兵分三路 扩大搜查范围 |
[19:26] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[19:29] | Yeah. Me, too. Bye-bye. | 对 我也是 再见 |
[19:34] | Um, I’m gonna go out for a little while. | 我要出去一会儿 |
[19:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:38] | I’ve been cooped up in this house for days. | 我被困在这小房子里好几天了 |
[19:39] | I just want to meet a friend for lunch. | 我想跟朋友出去吃顿午饭 |
[19:41] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这可不是什么好主意 |
[19:43] | Well, regardless, I’m going. | 不管怎样 我都要去 |
[19:45] | You can’t keep me trapped here. | 你不能把我困在这 |
[19:47] | I’ll have to insist we accompany you. | 那我们得陪你去 |
[19:49] | Whatever you have to do. | 随你们的便 |
[20:06] | Turner? | 特纳 |
[20:06] | Yeah. Joe carroll’s lawyer just showed up to see Mrs. Matthews. | 乔·卡罗的律师刚刚来见了马修斯太太 |
[20:09] | I don’t know what they said to each other, | 我不知道她们谈了些什么 |
[20:10] | but now Miss Matthews wants to leave. | 但现在马修斯女士突然想走了 |
[20:12] | Says she’s going to lunch. | 说她要去吃午饭 |
[20:14] | Well, go with her. Don’t let her out of your sight. | 那就跟她去 别让她离开视线 |
[20:16] | I’m on it. | 知道了 |
[20:21] | Is it true Joe Carroll has a cult of serial killers? | 乔·卡罗真的有一群连环杀手信徒吗 |
[20:25] | We don’t know the extent, but yeah. | 我们不知道具体有多少 但确实有 |
[20:29] | – Chief, you recognize this guy? – Maybe. | -局长 你认得这个人吗 -有点印象 |
[20:32] | Ava, the missing girl case in Rhinebeck, | 艾娃 莱茵贝克镇的女孩失踪案 |
[20:34] | could that be the guy? | 是这个人干的吗 |
[20:35] | I’ll pull up the footage. | 我去查录像 |
[20:38] | Local girl named Megan Leeds went missing | 当地一位名叫梅根·利兹的女孩 |
[20:40] | after her shift at a grocery store. | 在杂货店换班后失踪 |
[20:42] | We’ve got surveillance footage from that night. | 我们有那晚的监控录像 |
[20:44] | Last time anyone saw her, she was with this guy. | 最后看到她的人 说她和这个人在一起 |
[20:49] | It’s hard to see a face. | 很难看清他的脸 |
[20:51] | May I? | 我来吧 |
[20:54] | I just want to route this through the FBI server. | 用联调局的服务器路径查查看 |
[20:56] | Advanced technology. | 高科技 |
[20:57] | I bet. | 可不是 |
[21:08] | Hardy. | 哈迪 |
[21:11] | Paul Torres. | 保罗·托雷斯 |
[21:12] | Ok. There’s about 20 farms matching the description | 那家店方圆25英里范围内大概有20家农场 |
[21:15] | within a 25-mile radius of the store, | 符合描述内容 |
[21:17] | most of them to the north. | 大多数都在北边 |
[21:18] | We should start there. | 应该从那里开始查 |
[21:19] | That sounds like a plan. | 听起来可行 |
[21:20] | Yeah. You and Weston start there. | 你和韦斯顿从那里开始 |
[21:21] | I’m gonna take Officer Lopez, hit the south, | 我跟洛佩兹警官组队搜南边 |
[21:23] | cover more ground. | 尽可能扩大搜查范围 |
[21:32] | Hon. | 亲爱的 |
[21:34] | This little man needs to borrow the phone | 这小家伙要借电话 |
[21:35] | to call his mom. | 打给他妈妈 |
[21:40] | Are you Joey Matthews? | 你是乔伊·马修斯吗 |
[21:43] | Yeah. How do you know that? | 对 你怎么知道 |
[21:48] | You were on the television. | 你上电视了 |
[21:50] | The police are looking for you. | 警察在找你 |
[21:52] | They want to hurt me. | 他们想伤害我 |
[21:53] | Hurt you? The police? | 伤害你 警察吗 |
[21:55] | Who would tell you such a thing? | 谁跟你说的 |
[21:56] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[21:58] | Joey! You scared me! | 乔伊 你吓死我了 |
[22:02] | I was so worried about you. | 我好担心你 |
[22:05] | Come on. Let’s go home. | 快点 咱们回家吧 |
[22:08] | I’m sorry. And you are? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[22:10] | Denise. I’m Joey’s nanny. | 蒂妮丝 我是乔伊的保姆 |
[22:12] | I’m glad you found him. | 很高兴你们找到了他 |
[22:13] | It’s so easy to get lost in these woods. | 这树林里很容易迷路 |
[22:16] | The boy wanted to call his mother. | 这孩子想打电话给他妈妈 |
[22:18] | We were gonna let him use our phone. | 我们正要借电话给他 |
[22:19] | That’s not necessary. We have a phone back at the farmhouse. | 不用了 我们的农舍里有电话 |
[22:22] | You can call your mom from there. | 你可以回去打给妈妈 |
[22:23] | I can? | 可以吗 |
[22:24] | Of course, silly. | 当然了 小傻瓜 |
[22:26] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[22:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:34] | They said they saw me on tv. | 他们说在电视上看到过我 |
[22:35] | You shouldn’t have run off like that. | 你不该到处乱跑的 |
[22:37] | I was worried sick. | 我快担心死了 |
[22:38] | You said I could call my mom. | 你之前说我可以打给妈妈 |
[22:39] | – Did you mean it? – Sure. | -是真的吗 -当然 |
[22:41] | You can call her whenever you want. | 你随时可以打给她 |
[22:43] | You found him. Where were you, squirt? | 找到他啦 你去哪了 小家伙 |
[22:46] | Huh? You had us worried. | 你害我们好担心 |
[22:47] | I didn’t find him. | 不是我找到他的 |
[22:48] | Some friendly neighbors back there did. | 是那边两位热心的邻居找到的 |
[22:51] | They told Joey they saw him on TV. | 他们跟乔伊说在电视上看到过他 |
[22:54] | They did, huh? | 是吗 |
[22:56] | Shoot. I forgot to thank them for helping out. | 可恶 我都忘了谢谢他们帮忙 |
[23:00] | Do you mind? | 帮我跑一趟吧 |
[23:03] | Yeah, sure. I’m great at thank-yous. | 当然 我最擅长跟人说”谢谢”了 |
[23:05] | Come on. Let’s go, man. | 我们去吧 |
[23:09] | It was that boy from the news. | 是新闻上的那个男孩 |
[23:10] | Tell them to hurry, Clark. | 克拉克 让他们快点 |
[23:16] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[23:24] | We’ve covered about 40 quare miles of the county. | 我们在县里的巡逻范围有约40平方英里 |
[23:27] | Looks like 4 more farms in the area. | 这一带还有四个农场 |
[23:28] | Officer Lopez, this is dispatch. | 洛佩兹警官 调度总部呼叫 |
[23:31] | This is Lopez. Go ahead. | 我是洛佩兹 请讲 |
[23:32] | Just got a call from that Sullivan House on Route 9. | 刚接到从九号公路苏利文小屋打来的电话 |
[23:35] | They saw that boy everyone’s looking for. | 他们看到了失踪的那孩子 |
[23:38] | How fast can you get there? | 赶过去最快要多久 |
[23:39] | It’s a couple miles up the road. | 那里有几公里远 |
[23:40] | Dispatch, we’re en route now. | 报告总部 我们上路了 |
[23:50] | Can I dial? | 我可以打了吗 |
[23:52] | Eager Beaver! You want to call her now? | 真能闹腾 你想现在就打给她吗 |
[23:55] | You said I could. | 你说过我可以的 |
[23:57] | I’ll get the phone. | 我去拿电话 |
[23:58] | You’re not going anywhere, right? | 你不会乱跑的 对吗 |
[23:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[24:28] | Jacob? | 雅各布 |
[24:31] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[24:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:48] | Roderick sent me. | 罗德里克派我来的 |
[24:49] | We need to go now. | 我们得马上转移 |
[25:05] | Thank you so much for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[25:07] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[25:10] | I’ve been so worried about you. | 我好担心你 |
[25:15] | Oh, yeah. Just ignore the FBI men. | 别理联调局的人 |
[25:17] | They insisted. | 他们坚持要来 |
[25:21] | Everyone should have an entourage. | 真该给每个人都配个跟班 |
[25:23] | Well… it’s so good to see you. | 见到你真是太好了 |
[25:24] | I called, and I left some messages. | 我给你打过电话 留过言 |
[25:26] | I know. It’s just been such a nightmare. | 我知道 最近真是阴霾缠身 |
[25:32] | Um, let’s– I’m gonna order. Let’s order. | 我还是点菜吧 一起点 |
[25:35] | Ok. | 好 |
[25:42] | Anybody here? | 有人吗 |
[25:43] | Not sure. They’re not answering their phone. | 不确定 他们没接电话 |
[25:50] | Police Department! | 警察局 |
[25:54] | I’m gonna check the back. | 我去检查后门 |
[26:19] | Clark, | 克拉克 |
[26:22] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[26:23] | Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[26:46] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[26:52] | Call it in. | 叫救援 |
[26:58] | Hey. It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[27:01] | Call it in. | 叫救援 |
[27:09] | Dispatch, this is Officer Lopez. | 总部 我是洛佩兹警官 |
[27:11] | Dispatch, what happened? | 这里是总部 发生了什么事 |
[27:13] | They were just here. | 他们刚来过这里 |
[27:15] | We have a 10-55. | 现场有人死亡 |
[27:16] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[27:17] | Sullivan House. | 在苏利文小屋 |
[27:35] | They’re on foot. | 他们是步行的 |
[27:37] | How close is the next farm? | 下个农舍有多远 |
[27:39] | About half a mile through those woods. | 从林子走半英里就到 |
[28:07] | That’s it. | 就是这里 |
[28:08] | White house, black shutters. | 白色屋子 黑色百叶窗 |
[28:10] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:18] | We’re at the farmhouse | 我们在一间 |
[28:20] | about a half-mile west of the Sullivan House, | 从苏利文小屋往西半英里的农舍 |
[28:23] | pursuing suspects. | 追捕嫌犯 |
[28:24] | That’s them. | 是他们 |
[28:37] | Hey. Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[28:38] | About a half a mile west of the house where we found the dead couple. | 在被害夫妇的房子往西半英里处 |
[28:42] | I’ve I.D.ed Jacob Wells, Paul Torres. | 已看到雅各布·威尔斯和保罗·托雷斯 |
[28:45] | We’re gonna need some backup here. | 我们需要支援 |
[28:47] | All right. Consider it done. | 好的 放心吧 |
[28:48] | Hey. Wait for it. | 等支援到了再行动 |
[28:50] | Gonna get closer, stabilize. | 我们得再靠近点 观察形势 |
[28:53] | You notify me when you’re here. | 你们到了通知我一声 |
[28:57] | Hey. You up for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[29:00] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[29:02] | All right. We’re gonna get closer to the house here, | 好的 我们得再走近点 |
[29:04] | try to get a better look, OK? | 尽量看清楚些 好吧 |
[29:07] | Ok. | 好的 |
[29:11] | Emma, whose car is that out there? | 爱玛 外面那是谁的车 |
[29:16] | Jacob, Paul, this is Hank. | 雅各布 保罗 这是汉克 |
[29:19] | Roderick sent him. | 罗德里克让他来的 |
[29:19] | We need to get out of here, guys. | 我们得离开这 伙计们 |
[29:21] | You have 10 minutes. Pack light. | 给你们十分钟时间 轻装简行吧 |
[29:23] | Don’t have a lot of room. | 车上可没太多地方 |
[29:27] | So Roderick came through. | 那么说罗德里克没事了 |
[29:29] | Where’s Joey? | 乔伊呢 |
[29:30] | In his bedroom. | 在他卧室里 |
[29:31] | Let’s get packed up. | 快收拾吧 |
[29:33] | I’ll get him last. | 我最后再去叫他 |
[29:37] | Do these 3 have any connection to Dutchess County, New York? | 这三个人在纽约达奇斯县有任何联系人吗 |
[29:39] | Any family? | 比如家人 |
[29:40] | Agent Parker, I just heard from Agent Weston. | 帕克探员 我刚听韦斯顿探员说 |
[29:42] | They found the farmhouse. | 他们找到农舍了 |
[29:46] | I want every available agent, | 我要出动所有可行动的探员 |
[29:47] | S.W.A.T. and tactical. | 特种作战部队 |
[29:48] | Alert ATF, set up mobile command at the area. | 通知ATF 并在该区域设立移动指挥所 |
[29:51] | Notify air transport, | 通知空中运输部队 |
[29:53] | then call the Albany and New Haven Field Offices | 然后联系奥尔巴尼和纽黑文机场的办事处 |
[29:55] | and pull men from Poughkeepsie. | 从波基普西市调人过去 |
[29:57] | Tell them I’m on my way. | 告诉他们我在路上 |
[29:58] | Got it. | 明白 |
[29:59] | I’m so happy we did this. | 真高兴我们能见面 |
[30:00] | Me, too. It’s really good to get out of the house. | 我也是 能出来一会儿真好 |
[30:05] | Um, why don’t you order me a double espresso? | 给我点杯双份浓缩咖啡如何 |
[30:08] | I’m–I’m gonna be right back. | 我 我马上就回来 |
[30:15] | Just going to the little girls’ room. | 我去下卫生间 |
[30:22] | No. I’ll go. | 不 我去吧 |
[31:21] | I’m gonna go around back and see what I can see. | 我绕到后面看看有何发现 |
[31:25] | I’ll get to the barn. | 我去谷仓那边 |
[31:26] | I’ll have a better sight line just in front of the house. | 在房子前面能看得更清楚点 |
[31:28] | I’ll meet you there. | 我一会儿去找你 |
[31:31] | Eyes up. | 小心点 |
[31:50] | It’s me. Do you have the mother? | 是我 接到孩子的妈妈了吗 |
[31:53] | She’s late. | 她迟到了 |
[31:59] | Give her more time. I’ll call you as soon as I’m on the road. | 给她点时间 我一上路就通知你 |
[32:53] | Mr. Hardy? | 哈迪先生 |
[33:04] | Stop. | 别动 |
[33:07] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我看得见的地方 |
[33:08] | Is–is something wrong, officer? | 出 出什么事了吗 警官 |
[33:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:12] | Wait. What’s going on, officer? | 等等 怎么了 警官 |
[33:13] | Hey. I said put your hands up. | 我叫你把手举高 |
[33:14] | Yeah. Look. | 好的 看 |
[33:16] | Don’t come any closer! | 别靠近我 |
[33:17] | I’m sorry, off– | 对不起 警… |
[33:18] | I’m just a little nervous with that gun in my face | 有把枪指着我 让我很紧张 |
[33:20] | And everything, so if you– | 就这样 所以如果你 |
[33:22] | – Stop it! – Ok. | -别动 -好的 |
[33:23] | I–look. I am sorry. Officer, I– | 我 对不起 警官 我 |
[33:25] | – Just keep your hands up! – Ok. | -把手举高 -好的 |
[33:26] | I need you to keep your hands up! | 我叫你把手举高 |
[33:49] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[34:05] | Did you guys hear that? | 你们听见了吗 |
[34:13] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[34:14] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[34:16] | Oh, man. This is not good. | 伙计 这可不太妙 |
[34:26] | Can’t be far. Look around. | 他不会走得太远 在附近找找 |
[34:28] | We’ll find him. | 会找到他的 |
[34:32] | – I’m good. – No, no. Listen to me. | -我没事 -不 听我说 |
[34:34] | I need you to stay on the ground. | 你就在这躺着别动 |
[34:37] | All available units, officer down, officer down, | 所有单位请注意 有警员受伤 |
[34:40] | farmhouse, just west of route 9. | 地点是在九号公路往西的农舍 |
[34:44] | We need to knock them off one by one. | 我们得一个一个地拿下他们 |
[34:46] | That’s our best option. | 这是最佳方案 |
[34:46] | No, no, no, no. Wait, wait. | 不不 等等 |
[34:48] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:51] | I need you to take this. | 我要你拿着这个 |
[34:53] | I need you to hold it right here, ok? | 就按住这里 好吗 |
[34:56] | Right there. Help is on the way, OK? | 就这里 支援马上就到 |
[34:59] | Help is coming. Just hold on. | 支援马上到 坚持住 |
[35:02] | Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on. | 再坚持一下 坚持住 |
[35:13] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[35:15] | Ryan? Hey, Ryan. | 莱恩 在吗 莱恩 |
[35:19] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[35:21] | He’s gone. | 他断气了 |
[35:28] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[35:31] | All right. Hang tight. We’re a few minutes out. | 再坚持一下 我们几分钟后就到 |
[35:37] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[36:03] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[36:07] | Let me out! Open the door! | 让我出去 把门打开 |
[36:21] | You asked for an update. | 你想知道最新进展 |
[36:23] | The FBI has located the farmhouse | 联邦调查局已经找到那个农舍 |
[36:25] | where they’re holding your son. | 就是他们安置你儿子的地方 |
[36:26] | Do they have him? | 他们找到他了吗 |
[36:27] | No, not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[36:29] | I’ve also delivered you message to the press. | 我也把你的信息告知媒体了 |
[36:32] | And? How did it go? | 然后呢 进展如何 |
[36:35] | Besides my appearing like a raving madwoman, | 除了我看起来像个胡言乱语的疯女人之外 |
[36:38] | it was heard by everyone. | 所有人都听到你的讯息了 |
[36:39] | Both local and national news picked it up. | 当地和全国新闻都播了这条新闻 |
[36:41] | So my story has caused quite the sensation. | 看来我的故事引起了轰动啊 |
[36:43] | The FBI has done a good job at minimizing the details, | 联邦调查局已尽最大努力弱化了细节 |
[36:46] | but, yes, the press has been considerable. | 不过 没错 媒体确实趋之若鹜 |
[36:52] | And Claire? | 那克莱尔呢 |
[36:55] | I delivered the message to her, as well. | 我也向她传达了讯息 |
[36:58] | I haven’t heard anything. | 但没得到任何回应 |
[36:59] | Well, when you do, I’ll need another update. | 等有消息时 我要你马上告诉我 |
[37:03] | You have been very helpful today. | 你今天对我的帮助很大 |
[37:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:08] | What have I done, Joe? | 我到底做了什么 乔 |
[37:11] | The poem I read, I triggered something. | 我读的那首诗 引发了一些事 |
[37:13] | You sent a message to someone. | 你给某些人传达了讯息 |
[37:16] | What am I part of? | 我到底参与了什么 |
[37:17] | I’m surprised at you, Olivia. | 你真让我吃惊 奥利维亚 |
[37:20] | I chose you precisely | 我特地选中你 |
[37:21] | for your ambition | 正因你野心勃勃 |
[37:22] | and lack of conscience. | 并没有那么重的道德感 |
[37:24] | I won’t be your messenger. | 我不会做你的通信员 |
[37:26] | Well, the messenger is someone preferable to that of recipient. | 通信员可比接收人的地位高多了 |
[37:33] | I’m sure you’d agree. | 我知道你会同意的 |
[37:40] | You must be Hank Flynn. | 你一定是汉克·弗林 |
[37:41] | Please. Come in. | 快请进 |
[37:50] | Thank you for seeing me after hours. | 谢谢你在下班后见我 |
[37:52] | Of course. What can I do for you? | 不用谢 我能为你做什么 |
[37:56] | Joe Carroll asked me to see you. | 乔·卡罗让我来见你 |
[37:58] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[38:00] | About what? | 所为何事 |
[38:01] | He wanted me to give you a message. | 他让我给你带个信 |
[38:10] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:14] | Do not bring me into this any further. | 不要让我更深入此事 |
[38:16] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才刚拉开帷幕 |
[38:18] | I have so much more work for you to do. | 我还有更多的事要你去完成呢 |
[38:22] | Did you bring pen and paper? | 你带笔和纸了吗 |
[38:23] | You’re gonna need to write this down. | 你得把这个记下来 |
[38:27] | Snap, snap, Miss Warren. | 麻利点 沃伦小姐 |
[39:09] | Get in. | 上车 |
[39:11] | And go where? | 去哪儿 |
[39:12] | If you want to see Joey, get in now. | 你想见乔伊的话 就快上车 |
[39:14] | I won’t say it again. | 我不会重复第二遍 |
[39:53] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[39:58] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[40:00] | Local cop. Think he’s alone? | 本地警察 你觉得他是自己来的吗 |
[40:49] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[40:52] | I’m Ryan Hardy with the FBI. | 我是莱恩·哈迪 联邦调查局的 |
[40:54] | I’m gonna get you out of here, | 我会把你救出去的 |
[40:55] | but I need you to be quiet, OK? | 但我要你保持安静 好吗 |
[41:04] | How many of them up there? | 他们一共有几个人 |
[41:05] | I’ve seen 3. | 我见过三个 |
[41:06] | They’re gonna kill me. | 他们要杀了我 |
[41:20] | They’re crazy. You have to get me out of here right now. | 他们都疯了 你一定要把我救出去 |
[41:25] | Is there a boy upstairs? | 楼上是不是有个男孩 |
[41:26] | I don’t know! Get me out of hermmm! | 我不知道 救我出去 |
[41:31] | I will be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[41:34] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[42:24] | Hey. Joey. Remember me? | 乔伊 还记得我吗 |
[42:30] | I’m a friend of your mom’s. | 我是你妈妈的朋友 |
[42:32] | She sent me to come take you home. | 她让我来带你回家 |
[42:36] | Do not move. | 不许动 |