时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Carroll was convicted in 2004 | 于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗 |
[00:02] | for the murders of 14 young women. | 谋害了该校的14名年轻女性 |
[00:05] | Has Roderick told you | 罗德里克告诉过你 |
[00:06] | what I’d like you to do for me? | 我希望你为我做什么吗 |
[00:07] | He said you wanted me to follow Ryan Hardy. | 他说你希望我追随莱恩·哈迪 |
[00:09] | – Molly. – Hey, neighbor. | -莫莉 -你好啊 邻居 |
[00:12] | You don’t want to do that, Claire. | 别做傻事 克莱尔 |
[00:13] | Take me to my son. | 带我去见我儿子 |
[00:14] | What’s next, Joe? | 下一步是什么 乔 |
[00:15] | Enjoying my family. | 享受和家人的团聚 |
[00:16] | Now that you have your family back, | 现在 你们一家团聚了 |
[00:18] | can I tell the others we’re ready to start? | 我可以宣布准备开始了吗 |
[00:20] | Not just yet. | 现在还不行 |
[00:20] | I got a delivery. Can I go? | 我收到货了 我能去吗 |
[00:22] | Make it quick. | 快去快回 |
[00:23] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[00:24] | A military armory. | 兵工厂 |
[00:25] | Training grounds. | 训练场 |
[00:26] | – For what? – Killing. | -训练什么 -杀人啊 |
[00:27] | My men are securing the building now. | 我的人正在检查这栋建筑 |
[00:28] | It’s like they’re running some kind of boot camp. | 这里似乎是他们的新兵训练营 |
[00:30] | I want every inch of this place processed. | 把这里搜个底朝天 |
[00:32] | The FBI discovered the camp. | 联调局发现了营地 |
[00:34] | Vince led them there. | 文斯引导他们过去的 |
[00:35] | It’s impossible. | 那绝不可能 |
[00:36] | You don’t make decisions anymore, Roderick. | 做决定的人已经不是你了 罗德里克 |
[00:38] | I am here now. | 我现在在这儿了 |
[00:40] | Joe would like you to join him for dinner tonight. | 乔想让你和他今晚共进晚餐 |
[00:44] | Want to see your son? Make an effort. | 想见你儿子 就拿出诚意 |
[00:46] | Please let me see Joey. | 请让我见见乔伊 |
[00:47] | Good try, Claire. | 演技不错 克莱尔 |
[00:48] | This is going to continue to be a charade | 这一切在我见到我儿子之前 |
[00:50] | until I see my son! | 都只是装装样子 |
[00:51] | Bring me my son! | 让我见我的儿子 |
[00:52] | I really do believe that you will love me again. | 我真的相信你会再次爱上我的 |
[00:54] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:56] | Oh, my god, Joey. Oh, baby. Ohh. | 天哪 乔伊 我的儿子 |
[01:09] | What are we doing? | 我们要去干什么 |
[01:17] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[01:17] | Come on. Running away. | 逃走 快来 |
[01:18] | Remember? We’re going home. | 记得吗 我们要回家 |
[01:27] | Oh, damn it! | 该死 |
[01:30] | Here. You go first. | 来 你先走 |
[01:31] | I’m right behind you, ok? | 我跟着你 好吗 |
[01:33] | Is there a problem, Claire? | 有什么问题吗 克莱尔 |
[01:38] | Something I can help you with? | 有什么我可以帮你的吗 |
[01:47] | Uh, we were just going for a walk. | 我们就是出来走走 |
[01:50] | Little early for that, don’t you think? | 现在有点早吧 |
[01:54] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[01:56] | You must be freezing. You’re in your pajamas. | 你还穿着睡衣 一定冻坏了 |
[01:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:00] | What do you say we go inside | 我们进屋 暖和一会 |
[02:02] | and get warmed up? | 怎么样 |
[02:20] | Any shortness of breath, | 有没有气短 |
[02:21] | blurred vision, dizziness? | 视力模糊 头晕这些症状 |
[02:23] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[02:25] | 90 over 50. | 高压90 低压50 |
[02:27] | It’s too low, Ryan. | 血压太低了 莱恩 |
[02:28] | Eh, sometimes, I have trouble breathing, | 有时候 我会呼吸困难 |
[02:32] | and, you know, just a little tightening here. | 就是胸口有点闷 |
[02:35] | You still taking your beta blockers, digoxin? | 你还吃乙型受体阻隔剂和地高辛吗 |
[02:38] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[02:39] | And when was your last echo? | 那你上次吃药是什么时候 |
[02:41] | I’ll make an appointment. | 我会预约的 |
[02:43] | Of course you will, | 可不是嘛 |
[02:45] | and I will stop nagging you. | 到时候我就不再唠叨你了 |
[02:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:49] | I will see you the next time you blow through town. | 等你下次过来 我们再见 |
[02:52] | Hey. Molly, I–I really do appreciate your help. | 莫莉 我真的很感谢你能帮我 |
[02:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:57] | Just…don’t get yourself killed. | 千万保住自己的小命 |
[03:12] | You know you can’t run off like that, Claire. | 你不能就那样逃走 克莱尔 |
[03:14] | Just makes both of us look bad. | 让我们两个都不好做 |
[03:15] | This is gonna allow you to go a good 50 feet | 戴上这个你只能在房子周围15米范围内活动 |
[03:18] | from the house before the alarm goes off. | 再走远的话警报就会响 |
[03:21] | If you do decide to go AWOL again, | 要是你还打算偷偷溜走 |
[03:23] | you’re not gonna get back to that gate. | 你可就走不到大门了 |
[03:29] | Yeah. We’re always watching, Claire. | 对 我们一直在监视 克莱尔 |
[03:32] | Yeah. I see that, Sheriff Nelson | 我知道了 来自马里兰州 |
[03:34] | from Havenport, Maryland. | 海文波特的纳尔逊警长 |
[03:39] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都别想去 |
[03:43] | Morning, Claire. | 早上好 克莱尔 |
[03:44] | I understand that you and Joey went | 我听说你和乔伊今天早上 |
[03:46] | for a little walk this morning. | 去外面散了会步 |
[03:47] | I do hope it wasn’t too cold for you. | 我希望你没冻着 |
[03:52] | No. It was fine. | 我没事 |
[04:01] | Trust, I’m afraid, must be earned. | 我觉得信任是争取来的 |
[04:20] | Donovan here? | 多诺万在吗 |
[04:21] | And the entire D.C. Office | 整个华盛顿总部 |
[04:22] | along with the DEA, the NSA, | 还有缉毒署 国家安全局 |
[04:24] | and a few other high-ranking blowhards. | 和一些身居高位的吹牛大王都来了 |
[04:29] | Hey, Ryan. You remember Brad Pitt. | 莱恩 你知道布拉德·皮特吧 |
[04:32] | That was a “Fight club” reference. | 我借用了《搏击俱乐部》的典故 |
[04:34] | Yeah. No. I got that. Almost immediately. | 我明白 一下就明白了 |
[04:38] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[04:40] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我没事了 |
[04:40] | You know, it only hurts when I walk | 只有在我走路 说话 |
[04:43] | or talk or breathe. | 还有呼吸的时候会疼 |
[04:45] | Sorry about Claire. | 对克莱尔的事很抱歉 |
[04:49] | This is Roderick as well as I can remember. | 这是我所记得的罗德里克的特征 |
[04:52] | He’s 5’10”, 175 pounds, blond hair. | 身高1米78 体重175磅 金发 |
[04:54] | He’s a generic white guy. | 就是普通的白人 |
[04:56] | Put his face through the recognition software. | 用面部识别软件搜索 |
[04:57] | Nothing yet. | 尚无结果 |
[04:58] | He had a regional cadence, | 他有方言口音 |
[05:00] | no traditional southern, maybe midwest. | 不是传统的南方人 可能是中西部的 |
[05:02] | Military brat? | 出身军人家庭吗 |
[05:03] | Well, how else do you explain the military presence? | 还有别的能解释这个军事驻地吗 |
[05:06] | Somebody recruited these guys for Joe. | 有人在为乔招募新人 |
[05:08] | This is not Carroll’s M.O. | 这并非卡罗惯用的手法 |
[05:10] | We know who owns this place? | 查到这地方是谁的了吗 |
[05:11] | Us. It’s government property. | 我们的 这里归政府所有 |
[05:13] | It’s an old armory they closed 15 years ago | 这以前是个兵工厂 十五年前 |
[05:15] | due to environmental hazards. | 因污染环境而关闭 |
[05:16] | It’s what you thought, | 跟你想的一样 |
[05:17] | a boot camp | 这是新兵训练营 |
[05:18] | where they studied and trained. | 他们在这里学习训练 |
[05:19] | Come see. | 过来看看这个 |
[05:21] | We found training videos, | 我们找到了培训视频 |
[05:22] | programs, recruitment interviews. | 训练计划 招聘面试材料 |
[05:25] | It was a full-on militia cell. | 是一个完整的民兵组织 |
[05:27] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[05:37] | I’m hungry! Please! | 给点吃的吧 求你了 |
[05:38] | Typical cult indoctrination, | 典型的邪教思想灌输法 |
[05:41] | food and sleep deprivation. | 剥夺进食和睡眠权利 |
[05:42] | Everyone was coded with an alias, | 每个人都使用的是化名 |
[05:43] | so IDs are tricky, | 所以难以确定其身份 |
[05:45] | but we’ve connected 3 known members so far. | 但三名已知成员可与此联系起来 |
[05:47] | So the explosives, the military training, | 几起爆炸案 军事训练 |
[05:49] | how does this connect to what we know about Joe Carroll? | 如何跟乔·卡罗已知的信息联系在一起 |
[05:52] | There’s more. | 还有别的 |
[06:04] | “Tell-tale Heart,” | 《泄密的心》 |
[06:06] | “Pit and the Pendulum,” | 《陷阱与钟摆》 |
[06:08] | “Mask of the Red Death.” | 《红死病的面具》 |
[06:10] | Carroll’s message is alive and well here. | 把卡罗的讯息表现得栩栩如生 |
[06:12] | 我站在怒涛澎湃的海岸边 一层层金沙飞走 揣入我手 《云飘梦浮》节选 爱伦·坡著 | |
[06:13] | The idea of emotional salvation through death. | 通过死亡得到情感救赎 |
[06:17] | See, Joe’s stealing from various religions. | 你看 乔抄袭了多种宗教的观点 |
[06:21] | You see these images? | 你看这些图像 |
[06:23] | They suggest several afterlives. | 表现出不同的往生世界 |
[06:26] | They’re degrees of heaven. | 这些是不同等级的天堂 |
[06:28] | I see Islamic and Mormon beliefs, | 包涵了伊斯兰和摩门教的信仰 |
[06:30] | Scientology even. | 甚至有科学论派 |
[06:33] | 3 acolytes have committed suicide for Joe. | 三名追随者因乔而自杀 |
[06:37] | The greatest honor is bestowed on those | 最高的荣誉将授予那些 |
[06:39] | who sacrifice their lives. | 牺牲自己的人 |
[06:42] | That’s how you reach the highest level of Carrollism. | 这样你才能达到卡罗教的最高境界 |
[06:46] | Did you just give Joe’s religion a name? | 你刚刚是在给乔的宗教冠名吗 |
[06:50] | Got to call it something. | 总得给它起个名字啊 |
[07:31] | Aaron! | 亚伦 |
[07:34] | Do you have a phone? | 你有电话吗 |
[07:38] | Right. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[07:44] | Hang on one sec. Hello? | 稍等一下 你好 |
[07:46] | Ah, Ryan, good morning. How are you? | 莱恩 早上好 你还好吗 |
[07:48] | Um, Ryan, I need your help. | 莱恩 我需要你的帮助 |
[07:50] | Hello, Joe. What is it? | 你好 乔 有什么需要帮忙的 |
[07:53] | Mitchell, I need you to run a trace | 米切尔 我需要你追踪下 |
[07:54] | on Ryan’s cell. | 莱恩的手机 |
[07:55] | I’ve been getting rather frustrated. | 我现在相当地沮丧 |
[07:58] | I’ve been working away on our novel, | 我一直在创作我们的小说 |
[08:00] | and, uh, and as I– as I come towards the end, | 当写到结尾时 |
[08:04] | I’m struggling somewhat with the– | 我有点纠结于 |
[08:07] | with the hero’s character arc, | 主人公的人物塑造 |
[08:09] | the emotional through line, if you will. | 也可以说是感情历程 |
[08:14] | Well, you’re the literary scholar. | 你可是大文人啊 |
[08:15] | And you are our hero. | 而你是我们的主人公 |
[08:17] | I–I really don’t want you to be the standard, | 我实在不想把你写得很模式化 |
[08:22] | stock do-gooder fighting injustice. | 只想着做好事 与不公抗争 |
[08:28] | Something wrong, Joe? | 出什么事了 乔 |
[08:29] | You sound…desperate. | 你听起来很绝望 |
[08:32] | Yeah. I need some– some more backstory | 我需要一些背景故事 |
[08:36] | to help the reader understand what motivates our hero. | 帮助读者明白是什么激励着我们的主人公 |
[08:39] | What defines Ryan Hardy? | 是什么成就了莱恩·哈迪的今天 |
[08:43] | This plague of death that surrounded you | 笼罩着你的死亡阴影 |
[08:46] | clearly started at an early age with your mother. | 很明显是你儿时由你母亲造成的 |
[08:50] | We know that, but, | 我们都清楚 但是 |
[08:51] | what’s really interesting me is your–your father. | 真正让我感兴趣的是你父亲 |
[08:57] | He was a cop, recently retired | 他曾是名警察 退休后不久 |
[09:00] | when he got gunned down at a local convenience store. | 就在当地便利店里被枪击致死 |
[09:06] | Would you mind telling me a little bit about that? | 你愿意与我就此深入聊聊吗 |
[09:10] | How did it affect you? | 这对你有什么影响 |
[09:12] | I mean, after all, you were only 17 at the time. | 毕竟你当时才十七岁 |
[09:15] | Ok. | 好的 |
[09:19] | What’s wrong, Joe? | 你怎么了 乔 |
[09:22] | Hey. Are you upset that we found the armory? | 你因我们找到了兵工厂而沮丧吗 |
[09:26] | Yeah. It’s, uh, quite a setup you got here. | 你这里建制得相当不错啊 |
[09:34] | I’m getting closer, aren’t I? | 我快找到你了 对吗 |
[09:42] | What was that all about? | 这又是怎么了 |
[09:44] | He’s unraveling. | 他正处在崩溃边缘 |
[09:45] | Good. He’ll get sloppy. | 很好 他总会有疏漏的 |
[09:55] | I’ll just be a minute. | 我马上就回来 |
[09:56] | You need anything? | 你想要点什么 |
[09:57] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我不饿 |
[09:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[10:24] | Hey, guys! I think I have something. | 伙计们 我找到点线索 |
[10:26] | – What is it? – So our military cult peeps, | -是什么 -那帮军队的邪教成员 |
[10:28] | the ones who went after Mike, | 袭击麦克的那帮人 |
[10:30] | They’re all part of freedom 13. | 他们都是自由十三民兵团成员 |
[10:31] | Wait. The militia? | 等等 民兵团 |
[10:32] | The one led by Daniel Monroe? | 就是丹尼尔·门罗领导的那支 |
[10:33] | Joe Carroll is associated with Daniel Monroe? | 乔·卡罗在和丹尼尔·门罗勾结 |
[10:35] | You got to be kidding me. | 别开玩笑了 |
[10:36] | Catch me up. Who’s Daniel Monroe? | 谁能告诉我谁是丹尼尔·门罗 |
[10:38] | He’s a black market arms dealer. | 他是一名黑市武器贩子 |
[10:41] | He’s been on the FBI’s radar for years. | 他已被联调局通缉多年 |
[10:43] | And he started a militia out of West Virginia, | 他在西维吉尼亚组建了一支民兵队伍 |
[10:44] | violent separatists. | 实行暴力主义分裂 |
[10:45] | They were heavily monitored. | 他们被密切监控 |
[10:47] | Monroe was and is suspected | 门罗一直以来都被怀疑 |
[10:48] | of black market contraband. | 涉嫌黑市走私 |
[10:49] | They broke up a few years ago. | 这个民兵团几年前解散了 |
[10:50] | So you think that’s how Carroll found | 你认为卡罗是靠他们 |
[10:52] | and organized his resources? | 寻找并组织资源的 |
[10:53] | It explains the entire militant presence. | 这就难怪他们拥有那么完备的军事装备 |
[10:55] | We need to find him. | 我们必须找到他 |
[10:57] | D.C. will have tabs on him. | 我让华盛顿那边监视他 |
[10:59] | So what are the FBI gonna find there? | 联调局会在那儿找到什么 |
[11:01] | Most of our artillery and explosives, | 我们大部分的大炮 炸药 |
[11:03] | training records, manifestos. | 训练记录 宣言 |
[11:05] | Uh, in a word, everything. | 总之 全都能找到 |
[11:10] | You could be a little more upset about it. | 那你怎么还表现得这么淡定 |
[11:12] | I’m freaking out inside. | 我内心简直要崩溃了 |
[11:14] | Can they use that information to find this house? | 他们从那儿能顺藤摸瓜找到这里吗 |
[11:17] | I don’t see how. | 我看不太可能 |
[11:18] | And besides, I’m monitoring the FBI through state police. | 另外 我在通过州警监视联调局的行动 |
[11:21] | They’re nowhere near this place. | 他们离这儿远着呢 |
[11:22] | What about Daniel? | 丹尼尔怎么样了 |
[11:27] | Daniel? Your friend Daniel the militia man? | 丹尼尔 就是你那个民兵头子朋友 |
[11:33] | There’s no way the FBI’s gonna find Daniel. | 联调局不可能找到丹尼尔 |
[11:35] | I beg to differ. | 我看未必 |
[11:37] | The illegal contraband | 非法走私记录 |
[11:37] | could easily trace back to Daniel, | 很容易就能追查到丹尼尔身上 |
[11:39] | and don’t forget he helped us find this house. | 别忘了这件屋子就是他找的 |
[11:42] | They can trace it all they want. | 随便他们怎么追查 |
[11:43] | They’re not gonna find him. | 但肯定找不到他 |
[11:44] | Ok. So how am I gonna find him? | 那我该怎么找他呢 |
[11:46] | I don’t even know. He’s off the grid. | 我也不知道 他人间蒸发了 |
[11:48] | That’s how he operates. | 他总是这样 |
[11:50] | Damn it, Roderick, he knows too much. | 该死 罗德里克 他知道得太多了 |
[11:54] | Joe, we can trust him. | 乔 我们可以信任他 |
[12:00] | I know how to find him. | 我知道怎么找到他 |
[12:04] | He’s a friend, Joe. | 他是我们的朋友 乔 |
[12:08] | Hmm. This is precisely why I won’t be asking you to kill him. | 正因如此 我才没让你杀了他 |
[12:16] | I’ll do it. | 我去找他 |
[12:22] | I’ll do it myself, | 我会亲自去找 |
[12:23] | but, uh, you two, you come with me. | 不过 你们两个跟着我 |
[12:26] | You stay here and monitor the FBI. | 你在这里监视联调局的一举一动 |
[12:29] | Joe, you cannot leave the house. | 乔 你不能离开这栋房子 |
[12:31] | It’s too risky. | 那样太危险 |
[12:33] | That it may be. | 也许吧 |
[12:35] | Not half as risky as leaving it up to you. | 那也总比交由你处理要安全 |
[12:51] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[12:51] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[12:54] | Because if you need more time… | 如果你需要更多时间 |
[12:57] | Now you sound like my dad. | 你这口气好像我爸 |
[12:59] | I just…mean you don’t owe anything to anybody. | 我只想说 你不欠任何人的 |
[13:03] | Do you know my dad? | 你认识我爸吗 |
[13:05] | It’s like you’re channeling him right now. | 你现在的口气真是和他像极了 |
[13:08] | He’s on with CIA. | 他从中情局开始查 |
[13:09] | Monroe was last tracked internationally. | 门罗上次受到了全球追踪 |
[13:12] | Trying to get his location. | 正在找他的地址 |
[13:13] | What about his friends and family? | 他的朋友和家人呢 |
[13:14] | We did find an IP address in the database here. | 我们在众多数据中发现了一个IP地址 |
[13:17] | Came from a house in Maryland. | 来自马里兰州的一户人家 |
[13:18] | Property records indicate that it’s owned | 财产记录表明这栋房子 |
[13:20] | by a Gloria and Ronald Fowler. | 属于葛罗莉亚和罗纳德·富勒夫妇 |
[13:22] | Yeah, and? | 还有呢 |
[13:22] | Bryan Fowler. | 布莱恩·富勒 |
[13:23] | Their son, is a member of Freedom 13. | 他们的儿子 是自由十三民兵团的 |
[13:26] | We need to talk to him. | 我们要找他谈谈 |
[13:27] | No phone, but I do have an address. | 没有电话号码 但有地址 |
[13:28] | – Who wants it? – Yeah. | -谁要 -拿来 |
[13:33] | Stay in touch. | 我们保持联系 |
[13:48] | Well, what’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[13:50] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:55] | You scared of the wife? | 你怕他老婆吗 |
[13:57] | I’m not scared. | 我不怕她 |
[14:00] | I’m just trying to find the right moment | 我只是想找一个合适的时机 |
[14:01] | to talk to her, | 跟她谈谈 |
[14:03] | be respectful. | 表示尊重 |
[14:04] | Respectful. | 尊重 |
[14:08] | Like when you slept with her husband? | 和她丈夫上床也算是尊重 |
[14:11] | Ex-husband. | 是前夫 |
[14:14] | Why are you such an ass? | 你怎么这么混蛋 |
[14:21] | What’s past the trees? | 树后面有什么 |
[14:22] | More trees. | 更多的树 |
[14:24] | When are we gonna try leaving again? | 我们什么时候再逃走呢 |
[14:28] | Right now, we just need to act | 现在我们尽量表现得 |
[14:29] | as normal as we can, | 和平常一样 |
[14:30] | and hopefully we’ll get out of here soon, ok? | 运气好的话很快就能逃走 好吗 |
[14:33] | And how is everybody doing in here? | 你们还好吗 |
[14:36] | Sweetie, why don’t you go over there | 亲爱的 你到那边去 |
[14:37] | and get a game for us to play? | 找个游戏我们玩吧 |
[14:38] | – Ok. – Ok. | -好的 -乖 |
[14:44] | You, uh, enjoying your stay so far? | 你在这里住得还好吗 |
[14:49] | Having a good time? | 住得开心吗 |
[14:52] | So I take it you are Joe’s second in command. | 你是乔的副手吗 |
[15:00] | Joe and I go a ways back, | 我和乔认识很久了 |
[15:02] | but I’m not sure second in command | 不过他现在大概并没有 |
[15:03] | is how he’d describe me right now. | 把我当做他的副手 |
[15:05] | You really a sheriff? | 你真的是位警长 |
[15:07] | Yes, ma’am, I am. | 是的 女士 我是 |
[15:09] | Why be a part of this? | 为什么参与这种事情 |
[15:10] | You seem like a normal, functioning person. | 你看上去很正常 |
[15:16] | Here I feel normal. | 在这里我才感觉正常 |
[15:19] | Not so much anywhere else. | 在别的地方就没有这种感觉 |
[15:23] | What about–what about these people? | 那这些人呢 |
[15:24] | Are they, um, you know… | 他们是 |
[15:26] | Cold-blooded killers? | 冷血杀手吗 |
[15:28] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:29] | It’s a mix. There’s a few hardcore psychos, | 各种人都有 有几个人有严重的精神问题 |
[15:33] | some first-timers, groupies. | 有些是新手 还有粉丝 |
[15:35] | What’s the point here? What is Joe hoping to get out of this? | 在这待着是什么意思 乔打算怎么逃脱这一切 |
[15:40] | Well, for me, it’s about having a safe place | 对我来说 这是一个安全的地方 |
[15:42] | where I can belong, | 让我有归属感 |
[15:45] | where I don’t have to be ashamed | 在这里 我不用因为我的人性 |
[15:47] | of my basic human nature, | 而感到羞耻 |
[15:50] | no matter how flawed. | 不管它有多么残缺 |
[15:53] | As for your husband, | 至于你丈夫 |
[15:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:58] | You should ask him. | 你应该去问他 |
[15:59] | All he seems to do is sit and write his book. | 他所做的就是坐在那里写书 |
[16:05] | He’s my ex-husband. | 他是我的前夫 |
[16:10] | Well, I’ll leave you to your son. | 我走了 你好好陪儿子吧 |
[16:13] | You know Joe can’t be trusted, right? | 你知道乔不值得信任吧 |
[16:58] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:00] | That’s breaking and entering. | 这可是擅闯民宅 |
[17:03] | Thought this was Ryan Hardy approved. | 我以为莱恩·哈迪允许这样的行为 |
[17:07] | I blame you for that. | 这个我得怪你 |
[17:27] | Warm. | 温的 |
[17:57] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[18:11] | What the hell was that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[18:20] | I owe you 6. Sorry. | 我欠你张6 抱歉 |
[18:25] | Can you do me a favor? Can you just stand over– | 能帮我个忙吗 站到 |
[18:28] | Stand over at that door and just let me know | 站到门那边 如果有人过来 |
[18:30] | if somebody’s coming down the hall, ok? | 就告诉我 好吗 |
[19:10] | So, Brian Fowler. | 布莱恩·富勒 |
[19:12] | I take it your parents don’t live here anymore. | 我想你的父母不在这住了 |
[19:16] | Where’s Daniel Monroe? | 丹尼尔·门罗在哪 |
[19:18] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[19:19] | Haven’t seen that guy in months. | 几个月没见过他了 |
[19:22] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[19:23] | Yeah. See, the thing is | 是的 问题在于 |
[19:24] | it just seems like there’s more than one person living here. | 好像还有别人住在这里 |
[19:27] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
[19:27] | So we know that you were both members of Freedom 13, | 我们知道你们两个都是自由十三民兵团的成员 |
[19:29] | And we know you remain friends. | 我们知道你俩是朋友 |
[19:31] | – He’s not here! – Where is he? | -他不在这 -他在哪 |
[19:32] | I’m not doing your job for you. | 我不会帮你找人的 |
[19:35] | Hey. Take it easy. | 冷静点 |
[19:36] | Come on. What’s going on with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[19:37] | Weston, Weston! Go stand over there. | 韦斯顿 韦斯顿 去那边站着 |
[19:44] | This place is such a dump. | 这地方真是个垃圾场 |
[19:45] | What’s with all the alarm systems? | 这些警报系统是干什么用的 |
[19:47] | What do you got so valuable you got protect? | 你有什么值钱的东西需要保护 |
[19:53] | I’m gonna take a look around. | 我要四周查看一下 |
[19:55] | I’ll get Nick on the phone, | 我去给尼克打个电话 |
[19:57] | Get his team here. | 把他的小队叫来 |
[19:59] | Go with Ryan. | 跟着莱恩 |
[20:52] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[20:53] | Drop your gun. | 把枪扔了 |
[20:55] | Daniel Monroe? | 丹尼尔·门罗 |
[20:56] | I’m fBI. I just want to talk to you. | 我是联调局探员 我只想和你谈谈 |
[20:59] | Drop your gun. | 把枪放下 |
[21:01] | No. You drop your gun. | 不 你把枪放下 |
[21:12] | Ok. Let’s talk. | 好的 我们谈谈吧 |
[21:23] | Having trouble? | 打不出去吗 |
[21:25] | You block the signal? You have a cell jammer? | 你封闭了信号 你有手机信号屏蔽器 |
[21:28] | Maybe. Not a big fan of cell phones. | 是 不是太喜欢用手机 |
[21:32] | If you walk to the street, | 如果你去街上打 |
[21:33] | you should be ok, though. | 应该就有信号了 |
[21:46] | What the hell was that? Is there more of you? | 那是什么声音 你们还有别人吗 |
[22:36] | – Hello, Claire. – Denise. | -你好 克莱尔 -丹尼斯 |
[22:38] | It’s Emma. Her real name’s Emma. | 是爱玛 她的名字叫爱玛 |
[22:41] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[22:42] | Hey, Joey. | 乔伊 |
[22:44] | I was just giving you and your mom some alone time. | 我只是想让你和你妈妈独处一会 |
[22:47] | I would like to talk, Claire, | 如果你有时间 克莱尔 |
[22:48] | if–if you have a moment. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[22:54] | I can’t… | 我不敢想象 |
[22:56] | Imagine what you must feel about me, | 你此时对我的看法 |
[23:00] | about all of this. | 对这一切的看法 |
[23:03] | I bet it’s really awkward. | 我猜一定是很尴尬的 |
[23:04] | Awkward? You kidnapping my son is awkward? | 尴尬 你绑架了我的儿子 这叫尴尬 |
[23:08] | He was safe, Claire. | 他是安全的 克莱尔 |
[23:10] | I took good care of him. | 我有好好照顾他 |
[23:11] | I always have. Isn’t that right, Joey? | 我一直如此 对不对 乔伊 |
[23:13] | Do not talk to him, do you understand? | 别和他说话 你听见了吗 |
[23:14] | Don’t even come near him. | 别靠近他 |
[23:18] | You’re upset, and I get it. | 你很生气 我明白 |
[23:20] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[23:24] | We lived together for two years, Claire. | 我们在一起生活了两年 克莱尔 |
[23:30] | That was the first time I felt like | 那是我第一次感觉到 |
[23:31] | I was part of a real family. | 我属于一个真正的家庭 |
[23:35] | I always had the deepest respect for you. | 我一直对你非常尊重 |
[23:38] | I considered us friends. | 我把你当成朋友 |
[23:39] | Just shut your mouth right now, | 你给我闭嘴 |
[23:40] | You sick little girl. | 你这个变态 |
[23:43] | It’s too soon. | 别太快下结论 |
[23:47] | You need more time. | 你还需要点时间 |
[23:50] | We’ll try again. | 咱们再相处试试 |
[23:51] | I’ll see you later, Joey. | 一会儿见 乔伊 |
[23:54] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[23:57] | Emma, make no mistake. | 爱玛 别搞错了 |
[23:59] | I don’t need any more time. | 我不需要什么时间 |
[24:00] | From this point forward, you will have nothing | 从现在起 你跟我儿子 |
[24:02] | to do with my son. | 没有任何关系 |
[24:03] | Don’t even look in his direction. | 不准朝他看 |
[24:07] | That’s not your decision to make. | 这轮不到你决定 |
[24:11] | Look. I was just trying to be nice here. | 我本想对你友好一点 |
[24:12] | – Stay away from my son, or I– – or what? | -离我儿子远点 不然我 -不然什么 |
[24:18] | Oh, you stupid bitch. | 你个蠢娘们 |
[24:28] | Ladies! | 姑娘们 |
[24:30] | I–I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[24:31] | I will kill you! | 我会杀了你 |
[24:32] | Ladies. | 姑娘们 |
[24:42] | So what is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[24:45] | It’s my office. | 是我办公室 |
[24:46] | It’s your office, huh? | 是你的办公室吗 |
[24:47] | And all these Military-issue assault weapons I see, | 我看到的这些军方攻击性武器 |
[24:49] | they’re for your new militia or what? | 是给你的新自卫队准备的吗 |
[24:51] | There’s no militia. | 没有什么自卫队 |
[24:52] | It was dissolved in 2009. | 2009年就解散了 |
[24:54] | Ok. So now you’re an independent contractor, | 所以你现在是独立承包商 |
[24:55] | online sales? | 搞网上销售吗 |
[24:56] | Are you arresting me for something? | 你要逮捕我吗 |
[24:58] | Because I’d like to see a warrant. | 我要看逮捕令 |
[24:59] | We know you’ve been helping Joe Carroll. | 我知道你一直在帮助乔·卡罗 |
[25:01] | Do you have any proof of that? | 你有证据吗 |
[25:03] | We found the armory. | 我们找到了兵工厂 |
[25:07] | And we connected 5 of your men to his cult. | 我们发现你有五个手下与他的邪教有关系 |
[25:13] | I have nothing to do with Joe Carroll | 我跟乔·卡罗和他的精神病房 |
[25:14] | and his house of psychos. | 没有任何关系 |
[25:16] | House? What house? | 房子 什么房子 |
[25:21] | I don’t want to say any more | 在见到我的律师之前 |
[25:22] | until I, uh, speak with my lawyer. | 我什么也不会说 |
[25:24] | Listen to me. There’s not time for that. | 听我说 没时间了 |
[25:25] | You got to tell us now. Where is joe carroll, | 你现在就得告诉我 乔·卡罗在哪里 |
[25:27] | Where is this house? | 这座房子在哪 |
[25:28] | Not until I speak to my lawyer. | 不见到我的律师我不会说的 |
[25:29] | You need to start talking now. | 现在就说 |
[25:38] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么情况 |
[25:40] | Somebody’s down here. | 有人下来了 |
[25:43] | Parker. | 帕克 |
[25:44] | Stay with him. I’m gonna check it out. | 跟他待一块儿 我去看看 |
[26:10] | Well, this sucks. | 真糟糕 |
[26:14] | Don’t try it. | 别冲动 |
[26:38] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[27:02] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[27:05] | Hello, Ryan. | 你好 莱恩 |
[27:07] | This…is an unexpected surprise. | 这真是意想不到的惊喜 |
[27:11] | Take him out, Ryan. Just do it. | 干掉他 莱恩 快动手 |
[27:28] | Tell me, agent Weston, | 告诉我 韦斯顿探员 |
[27:31] | Did my boys do to this to you, hmm? | 这是我的人干的吗 |
[27:34] | Does it, um… does it hurt? | 会疼吗 |
[27:39] | Kill him, Ryan! | 杀了他 莱恩 |
[27:40] | I don’t care if he’s dead! | 我不在乎他死没死 |
[27:42] | Kill him! Aah! | 杀了他 |
[27:44] | He’s not gonna kill you, Mike. | 他不会杀你的 麦克 |
[27:46] | He needs you to get out of here. | 他需要你离开这里 |
[27:49] | Oh, you are very, very bright, Ryan. | 你真是非常非常聪明 莱恩 |
[27:59] | Now, now! | 好了好了 |
[28:00] | Don’t be crude. | 别这么粗鲁 |
[28:03] | Hey! Why don’t you come out here | 你为什么不出来 |
[28:05] | and deal with me, huh? | 跟我单挑呢 |
[28:06] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[28:08] | No. No. This… | 不 现在 |
[28:11] | This is not the time, Ryan. | 现在时机不合适 莱恩 |
[28:14] | Today wasn’t–wasn’t really meant to be. | 今天本不应发生这些 |
[28:18] | You know, these, uh, these chance encounters | 我们之间不断地发生 |
[28:20] | that we keep having, | 这种偶遇 |
[28:24] | no matter how enjoyable they are, | 无论多有意思 |
[28:25] | they really do have to stop. | 不能再这样下去了 |
[28:31] | Is there anyone else out there with you, hmm? | 外面还有人跟你在一起吗 |
[28:34] | It looks like it’s, uh–it’s just you and–and me. | 看起来好像 只有你和我 |
[28:39] | No. It–it’s not the time to end. | 不 现在还不能结束 |
[28:42] | You know, the story is still being written, | 故事还在写 |
[28:46] | and frankly, it is, uh–it is proving quite challenging. | 说真的 确实颇具挑战性 |
[28:50] | That’s what I was calling you about. | 那正是我打电话给你的原因 |
[28:52] | Your character is in question. | 你的人物还在商讨当中 |
[28:56] | See, we’ve got to get it right. | 我们得把他写到位 |
[28:59] | The death of your father, | 你父亲的离世 |
[29:01] | that was your defining moment, | 是你人生的决定性时刻 |
[29:04] | am I correct? | 我说得对吗 |
[29:05] | You do realize that the FBI’s | 你发现联调局正打算 |
[29:07] | about to descend on this place? | 突击这个地方吗 |
[29:11] | You’re done, Joe. | 你完了 乔 |
[29:13] | Well, then there is, uh, absolutely no reason to keep this | 看来没理由再留着这个 |
[29:19] | battered little boy alive, is there? | 残废的小伙子了 对吧 |
[29:23] | Shall I kill him? Shall I kill him, Ryan? | 我该不该杀了他 我该不该杀了他 莱恩 |
[29:26] | Stop, stop! | 住手 快住手 |
[29:27] | – What? – Ok, ok! | -什么 -好了好了 |
[29:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:47] | It looks like you took a pretty nasty blow | 你的鼻子好像 |
[29:49] | to the nose there. | 被打得不轻 |
[29:50] | Jacob Wells. | 雅各布·威尔斯 |
[29:57] | It’s nice to finally meet you. | 终于见到你了 真高兴 |
[29:59] | I see you made it out of the farmhouse in one piece. | 我看你毫发无伤地离开了农舍 |
[30:05] | What about your friend Paul? | 你朋友保罗呢 |
[30:11] | Well, he wasn’t so lucky. | 他没这么幸运 |
[30:14] | And Emma? | 爱玛呢 |
[30:17] | Where’s she? | 她在哪儿 |
[30:20] | Really? You want to chat? | 不会吧 你还有心思闲聊 |
[30:22] | We can be friends and stuff? | 是想和我交朋友还是怎样 |
[30:27] | I am going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[30:30] | Indulge me. | 容我把话说完 |
[30:33] | Help me to understand what happened to you. | 我想知道你究竟经历了什么 |
[30:36] | Paul and Emma, it’s easy to see the trouble in their past, | 保罗和爱玛明显都有过不幸的经历 |
[30:39] | but you… | 可你 |
[30:40] | you’re a golden boy from a golden family. | 你是名望之后 天之骄子 |
[30:46] | It’s not so obvious. | 我实在不明白 |
[30:50] | Why’d you drop out of medical school? | 你为什么从医学院退学 |
[30:52] | Because I didn’t want to be a doctor. | 因为我不想做医生 |
[30:55] | Like your father? | 不想子承父业 |
[30:58] | Your family is truly golden. | 你的家庭真是无可挑剔 |
[31:00] | Jacob, tell me what it is I’m not seeing. | 雅各布 你说我哪里看错了 |
[31:06] | Open your mouth again, | 再不闭嘴 |
[31:09] | and I stab you. | 我就捅死你 |
[31:14] | Is this really the time to play games, Joe? | 你真想这时候玩游戏吗 乔 |
[31:16] | You father, retired from the Albany PD, | 你父亲从奥尔巴尼警局退了休 |
[31:19] | goes into a corner store during a robbery. | 走进了一家小店 撞上了一起抢劫案 |
[31:22] | If you know the story– | 你既然已经知道来龙去脉了 |
[31:23] | Well, where were you? | 当时你在哪儿 |
[31:26] | This is sloppy of you, Joe. | 你太意气用事了 乔 |
[31:27] | No. This is insane of me. | 不对 我是疯了 |
[31:30] | Now your father, he walks into the store, hmm? | 说回你父亲 他走进了一家小店 对吧 |
[31:36] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[31:37] | Ok. Ok. I was outside. | 好 好 我就在外面 |
[31:41] | I was in the car. | 在车里 |
[31:49] | I–I–I heard gunshots. | 我听见了枪声 |
[31:57] | I just stood there, | 我就呆立着 |
[32:00] | and I knew he was gonna pull the trigger… | 我以为他会开枪 |
[32:07] | but he didn’t. | 可他没有 |
[32:09] | You were spared. | 你逃过了一劫 |
[32:11] | Why do you think that was? | 你想过原因吗 |
[32:12] | He panicked, he was on drugs, | 他惊慌失措 他当时磕了药 |
[32:16] | pure luck, I don’t know. | 可能纯粹是运气好吧 |
[32:17] | Luck. Luck is a word you should never be allowed to use, Ryan. | 运气 这词儿和你根本扯不上边 莱恩 |
[32:22] | Do continue. | 继续说 |
[32:28] | Blood was everywhere. | 血流满地 |
[32:31] | I’d never seen blood like that. | 我从没见过那种场面 |
[32:34] | And he was still alive? | 他当时还活着吗 |
[32:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:38] | He was still breathing. | 还有呼吸 |
[32:40] | I knelt down, but… | 我跪了下来 可是 |
[32:47] | there were a lot–a lot of people around him trying to help him, | 当时旁边有很多人在努力救他 |
[32:52] | so I just…watched. | 所以我只是眼睁睁看着 |
[32:57] | Watched? Watched what? | 看 看什么 |
[32:59] | What the hell? | 去你妈的 |
[33:03] | I watched him die. | 我眼看着他死去 |
[33:05] | And this was the first person you–you had seen die. | 这是第一个在你眼前死去的人 |
[33:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:14] | And there was nothing you could do about it. | 而你束手无策 |
[33:19] | You couldn’t save him. | 你救不了他 |
[33:21] | What about the man who robbed the store? | 那个抢劫小店的人呢 |
[33:23] | What happened to him? | 他后来怎么样了 |
[33:27] | They found him 3 days later. Drug overdose. | 三天后被人发现 吸毒过量死了 |
[33:29] | Oh. Drugs bought with the money obtained from the robbery. | 是用抢劫得来的钱买的毒品吧 |
[33:35] | Yes. | 没错 |
[33:37] | Hmm. A kind of justice prevailed then, | 也算是恶有恶报了 |
[33:42] | and the world is– is sometimes fair. | 世界有时候还是公平的 |
[33:46] | No. | 不 |
[33:49] | Never. | 从未公平过 |
[34:00] | Why do you think | 你知道自己 |
[34:03] | you are surrounded… | 为什么 |
[34:08] | by death? | 被死亡环绕吗 |
[34:09] | Seeing your father dying, | 眼看着自己的父亲死去 |
[34:14] | did it not fuel you? | 没有刺激到你吗 |
[34:17] | I don’t know, Joe. | 我不知道 乔 |
[34:18] | Did it not… | 是这件事 |
[34:20] | motivate you to– to want to do good? | 激励你去行善的吗 |
[34:25] | It is clearly why you want to help others, save others. | 难怪你想要帮人 救人 |
[34:31] | Every life is– is Ryan Hardy’s responsibility. | 每条生命都是莱恩·哈迪的责任 |
[34:37] | Oh. Ryan, the narcissism in that is– | 莱恩 这其中包含的那种自恋 |
[34:42] | is truly beautiful. | 简直太动人了 |
[34:43] | No. That’s not true. | 不是这回事 |
[34:45] | Then what… | 那是什么 |
[34:46] | What drives you? | 你的动力来自哪里 |
[34:57] | What drives you? | 那你的动力是什么 |
[34:59] | Death. | 死亡 |
[35:03] | Death does. | 死亡激励着我 |
[35:05] | It, uh, it fuels me. | 它让我充满动力 |
[35:12] | Me, too. | 彼此彼此 |
[35:14] | Isn’t that what you want to hear? | 你不就想听这个吗 |
[35:17] | It fuels me, too. | 它也让我充满动力 |
[35:20] | We both seek it out. | 寻寻觅觅 终于被我们找到了 |
[35:22] | No, no. I don’t– I don’t seek it out. | 不 没有 我无此寻求 |
[35:24] | Oh, yes, you do. It motivates your– | 承认吧 它推动着你的 |
[35:27] | your every move, Ryan, | 你的一举一动 莱恩 |
[35:30] | But why? | 可是原因呢 |
[35:31] | That’s–that’s what we all want to know. | 这才是我们最关心的 |
[35:35] | What did you do to deserve your place in life? | 你做了什么才成就了现在的你 |
[35:43] | Nothing. | 我什么都没做 |
[35:46] | It just is. | 原本就如此 |
[35:49] | We are… so alike, Ryan. | 我们太像了 莱恩 |
[35:56] | It is through death | 通过死亡 |
[35:59] | that we both live. | 我们才能生存下去 |
[36:07] | I got worried. You’ve been down here a long time. | 我等急了 你下来好一会了 |
[36:09] | Yes. I’d been wondering when you’d work that one out. | 是啊 我还说你什么时候会想到呢 |
[36:11] | Somebody killed Vince. | 文斯被杀了 |
[36:12] | Here’s how we’re gonna do this. | 我们这么办吧 |
[36:14] | If Ryan so much as moves a hair, | 如果莱恩轻举妄动 |
[36:17] | put a bullet through the pretty lady’s head. | 你就一枪射穿这位美女的脑袋 |
[36:20] | I think you should put your gun down. | 你最好把枪放下 |
[36:27] | Now kick it to me. | 现在把枪踢过来 |
[36:34] | It’s a fine story, Ryan. | 这是个很好的故事 莱恩 |
[36:37] | I shall have to embellish it somewhat, | 我应该再稍微润色一下 |
[36:40] | add a twist, a little–pffooo–flair, | 加入些惊险转折 戏剧效果 |
[36:44] | something anyway, | 随便加些什么 |
[36:48] | but thank you. | 不过很谢谢你 |
[36:49] | It’s, uh, been a great help to me. | 你帮了我很大的忙 |
[36:57] | I’m good. Go! | 我没事 快追 |
[37:42] | So Daniel Monroe wasn’t a member of Carroll’s club, | 丹尼尔·门罗并不是卡罗组织的一份子 |
[37:44] | but he helped set it up. | 但他协助其建立起来 |
[37:45] | He introduced Carroll to some of the Freedom 13. | 他把卡罗介绍给自由十三民兵团 |
[37:47] | So you think Joe’s in the area? | 所以你认为乔在这一带 |
[37:48] | According to Monroe, he is. | 照门罗说的 他就在这一带 |
[37:50] | Ok. Let’s comb the county. | 好的 那就彻底搜查那个县 |
[37:52] | How’s the, uh… | 你怎么样 |
[37:54] | You know, I played softball as a kid. | 我小时候玩垒球 |
[37:56] | I walked into a bat once. | 有次不小心被球棒打中 |
[37:59] | It’s a little worse than that. | 这也就比那次更惨点 |
[38:11] | Just wanted to let you know that I was back. | 就想来告诉你一声 我回来了 |
[38:14] | Joey–bless him– fast asleep. | 乔伊很快就睡着了 谢天谢地 |
[38:16] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[38:17] | I can’t. I can’t, Joe. | 我不能 我做不到 乔 |
[38:18] | Mine was particularly, uh…difficult. | 我今天过的真是太不容易了 |
[38:21] | Will you, uh– will you drink with me? | 你能陪我喝一杯吗 |
[38:22] | I’ve done all the pretending I can do today. | 我今天已经尽可能装得若无其事了 |
[38:27] | Oh. I’ve barely seen you today. | 我今天都没怎么看到你 |
[38:36] | It’s not gonna work, Joe. | 根本不可能的 乔 |
[38:37] | Oh. Oh, come on. | 别那么说 |
[38:40] | We’ve been through all this. | 我们经历了这么多 |
[38:41] | No. Your plan. | 不 我是说你的计划 |
[38:43] | The one you’re writing about in your new book. | 你新书里写的那些内容 |
[38:46] | I read it. | 我读过了 |
[38:48] | It’s not– | 那还没 |
[38:51] | It’s not done yet. | 那还没写完呢 |
[38:52] | Do you honestly think you’re gonna get away with this? | 你真认为你能全身而退吗 |
[38:54] | You shouldn’t have read that, Claire. | 你不该看的 克莱尔 |
[38:55] | Believe me, it wasn’t easy. | 相信我 写得可不怎么样 |
[38:57] | I guess you haven’t really learned anything since your last book. | 看来你根本没吸取上一本书的教训 |
[38:59] | Don’t– | 你别 |
[39:15] | As Joe Carroll’s murderous rampage continues, | 随着乔·卡罗的疯狂杀戮继续进行 |
[39:18] | we are slowly learning the identities | 我们也慢慢了解到一些 |
[39:20] | of this killer cult. | 邪教杀手的身份 |
[39:21] | One of his followers is Jacob Wells. | 他的追随者之一名叫雅各布·威尔斯 |
[39:23] | The son of a prominent Virginia surgeon, | 是维吉尼亚一位杰出外科医生的儿子 |
[39:25] | Jacob lived a life of privilege and wealth, | 雅各布曾过着衣食无忧的富裕生活 |
[39:27] | yet he became one of Carroll’s most devoted followers | 但在他从医学院辍学之后 |
[39:29] | after dropping out of medical school. | 却成为卡罗最衷心的追随者之一 |
[39:31] | Enraged by that decision, | 其父被这一消息所激怒 |
[39:33] | his father cut Jacob off financially… | 切断了他的经济来源 |
[39:45] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 你好 |
[39:50] | Dad. | 爸 |
[39:51] | Jacob, is that you? | 雅各布 是你吗 |
[39:56] | Jacob? | 雅各布 |
[40:23] | I know you’re upset with me. | 我知道你很生我的气 |
[40:27] | You’ve been ignoring me. | 你一直无视我 |
[40:34] | Yes. | 没错 |
[40:38] | Yes, I have. | 我确实是 |
[41:04] | How you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[41:06] | They’re taking me to a local hospital. | 他们要送我去本地医院 |
[41:08] | Want to run some tests, but I’m fine. | 要再做些检查 但我没事 |
[41:13] | You had me worried today. | 你今天让我很担心 |
[41:16] | I went too far, I know. | 我做得太过了 我知道 |
[41:20] | Not used to almost dying. | 还没习惯在鬼门关边上转悠 |
[41:23] | Makes it harder to do the right thing. | 所以很难做出正确决断 |
[41:29] | Isn’t always black and white. | 世事并非永远黑白分明 |
[41:31] | No. You just got to make sure | 的确 你只需要保证 |
[41:35] | that you don’t do something you can’t live with | 你做的事都对得起良心 |
[41:38] | because then you’re gonna spend your whole life | 否则你只能用余生 |
[41:41] | just trying to make it right. | 尽力弥补 |
[41:44] | You mean, your dad. | 你是指 你父亲 |
[41:46] | I mean, you were young. | 你那时年纪还小 |
[41:48] | What could you have done about it? | 你又能做什么呢 |
[41:54] | I don’t need no more. | 我不需要了 |
[41:59] | Just a little more. Come on. | 再来一点 来吧 |
[42:12] | I’m good. | 我不需要了 |
[42:13] | No. Come on. Take it. | 不行 来吧 快点 |
[42:16] | Just a little bit more. | 只要再来一点点 |
[42:22] | Take it. | 快点 |
[42:43] | Hey, Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[42:45] | I want to introduce you to someone. | 我要介绍个人给你 |
[42:47] | All right. Get some rest, huh? | 好了 休息一会吧 |
[42:57] | This is sheriff Nelson of Havenport, | 这位是纳尔逊警长 来自邻近的小镇 |
[42:59] | neighboring town. | 天堂港 |
[43:00] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[43:02] | So you really think Joe Carroll and his people | 你真的认为乔·卡罗和他的信徒 |
[43:03] | are in the area, huh? | 在这一带吗 |
[43:05] | We think it’s worth checking out. | 我们觉得值得一查 |
[43:07] | Whatever we can do to help. | 我们会全力协助 |
[43:09] | Great. | 太好了 |