时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Carroll was convicted in 2004 | 于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗 |
[00:03] | for the murders of 14 young women. | 谋害了14名年轻女性 |
[00:05] | You don’t want to do that, Claire. | 别做傻事 克莱尔 |
[00:06] | Take me to my son. | 带我去见我儿子 |
[00:08] | What’s next, Joe? | 下一步是什么 乔 |
[00:08] | Enjoying my family. | 享受天伦之乐 |
[00:10] | I really do believe that you will love me again. | 我真的相信 你会再次爱上我的 |
[00:13] | – Mom! – Oh, my god. Oh, my god, Joey. | -妈妈 -天哪 天啊 乔伊 |
[00:16] | It’s not gonna work, Joe. | 根本不可能的 乔 |
[00:21] | The FBI discovered the camp. | 联调局发现了营地 |
[00:23] | It’s what you thought, a boot camp | 跟你想的一样 新兵训练营 |
[00:24] | where they studied and trained. | 他们在这里学习训练 |
[00:25] | So our military cult peeps, | 那帮军队的邪教成员 |
[00:27] | They’re all part of freedom 13. | 他们都是自由十三民兵团成员 |
[00:28] | – The militia? – Mm-hmm. | -民兵团 -对 |
[00:29] | Joe Carroll is associated with Daniel Monroe? | 乔·卡罗在和丹尼尔·门罗勾结 |
[00:31] | So what are the FBI gonna find there? | 联调局会在那儿找到什么 |
[00:33] | Everything. | 全都能找到 |
[00:34] | The illegal contraband could easily trace back to Daniel. | 非法走私记录很容易就能追查到丹尼尔身上 |
[00:36] | He’s a friend, Joe. | 他是我们的朋友 乔 |
[00:37] | This is precisely why I won’t be asking you to kill him. | 因此我才没让你杀了他 |
[00:40] | Agent Weston, tell us where claire is. | 韦斯顿探员 说出克莱尔的下落 |
[00:43] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[00:44] | You know everything about me. | 你对我了如指掌 |
[00:45] | Roderick? Isn’t that what they call you? | 罗德里克 是叫这个名字吗 |
[00:54] | Ryan, I want to introduce you to someone. | 莱恩 我想介绍个人给你 |
[00:55] | This is Sheriff Nelson of Havenport. | 来自海文波特的纳尔逊警长 |
[00:58] | Whatever we can do to help. | 我们会全力协助 |
[00:59] | Great. | 很好 |
[01:06] | If Joe Carroll is here, | 如果乔·卡罗在这里 |
[01:07] | we’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他 |
[01:08] | I got roadblocks set up on every road | 我在进出城的每条路上 |
[01:11] | coming in and out of town. | 都设置了路障 |
[01:12] | They’re doing full-on car searches. | 过往的每辆车都会进行搜查 |
[01:13] | Still waiting on those property records. | 目前还在等待财产记录的结果 |
[01:15] | Yeah. I’ll call the courthouse, | 好 我会联系法院 |
[01:16] | see if I can’t get them to hustle up a little bit. | 看能不能让他们加快进度 |
[01:18] | Thank you, Sheriff. | 谢谢你 警长 |
[01:19] | I know it’s been a long night. | 我知道今晚你很辛苦 |
[01:21] | That’s ok. We never get this kind of excitement around here anyway, | 没事 这小地方很少能有这种刺激经历 |
[01:24] | So… I’ll be right back. | 我一会回来 |
[01:32] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[01:33] | Knock me down, I get back up. | 在哪里跌倒 就在哪里站起来 |
[01:35] | Mitchell could use your help in the computer lab. | 米切尔在微机室 可能需要你的帮助 |
[01:37] | It’s in the back. | 在后面 |
[01:37] | She’s going through the police dockets. | 她在浏览警方摘要 |
[01:39] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[01:50] | Yeah, Bennie. I’m checking on those property records. | 对 班尼 我在查看财产记录 |
[01:55] | There’s a whole army of FBI folks here today. | 今天这里来了一群联调局的探员 |
[02:00] | That’s classified, Bennie. | 那是机密 班尼 |
[02:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:09] | Yep. | 好 |
[02:21] | Excuse me, Sheriff. | 打扰一下 警长 |
[02:22] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[02:28] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[02:31] | You need to put your hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[02:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[02:35] | You heard me. Hands up. | 我说了 举起手来 |
[02:41] | Shouldn’t you be in the hospital right now | 你现在不是应该在医院里躺着 |
[02:44] | near death? | 奄奄一息吗 |
[02:46] | I’m right here, | 我就在这里 |
[02:47] | And you need to put your hands up now. | 你把手举起来 快点 |
[02:52] | Yeah. | 这个嘛 |
[02:55] | Well, that’s not gonna happen. | 我恐怕做不到呢 |
[02:56] | Hey, hey! Stop right there! | 等等 你给我站住 |
[02:59] | – He’s got a gun! He’s got a gun! – Stop! Hey! | -他携枪 他携枪 -站住 |
[03:03] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[03:04] | I’m a federal agent. Stop the Sheriff! | 我是联邦探员 快去追那个警长 |
[03:15] | All the deputies are being put in holding | 所有警员在接受彻底审讯之前 |
[03:16] | until they can be thoroughly vetted. | 都要接受关押 |
[03:18] | We need to figure out who’s in this cult | 得搞清楚谁是邪教成员 |
[03:19] | and who’s not. | 谁不是 |
[03:20] | I want a full report of every single person that worked in this office, | 我要这里的每位工作人员的详细资料 |
[03:23] | Civilians, too. | 居民的也要 |
[03:25] | Hey. You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[03:30] | He was right in front of me. | 他就站在我面前 |
[03:31] | We’ll get him. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[03:33] | Ok. Roderick’s real name is Tim Nelson | 好了 罗德里克的真名是蒂姆·纳尔逊 |
[03:36] | of Crowley, Virginia. | 来自维吉尼亚州克罗利 |
[03:38] | His mom is a retired mayor, | 他的母亲是一名退休的镇长 |
[03:39] | his father was an army colonel, | 父亲曾是一名陆军上校 |
[03:41] | Died in the gulf war when he was a child. | 在他小时候死于海湾战役 |
[03:43] | He went to Winslow university, | 他曾在温斯洛大学就读 |
[03:46] | graduated 2004, | 2004年毕业 |
[03:48] | Political science major, minor in literature. | 主修政治学 辅修文学 |
[03:50] | I’ll give you one guess who his faculty advisor was. | 我想让你猜猜他的指导老师是谁 |
[03:52] | How does someone like that become a sheriff in a town? | 那种人怎么会成为一个小镇的警长 |
[03:54] | Hell if I know. I mean, the guy won awards. | 我怎么知道 那家伙可是获过奖 |
[03:56] | We’re questioning everyone in the office. | 我们正在询问警局的所有人 |
[03:58] | Maybe it will turn something up. | 或许会得到一些信息 |
[03:59] | Ok. So we’ve made Roderick. | 好吧 我们已经识破了罗德里克 |
[04:00] | I think the cult’s gonna try to make a move now. | 我觉得那些信徒们肯定会有所行动 |
[04:03] | We need to lock this town down. | 我们必须封锁这座小镇 |
[04:13] | I need you to keep a close eye on them for me. | 我要你替我紧紧盯着他们 |
[04:17] | Please. Claire hates me. | 拜托 克莱尔恨我入骨 |
[04:19] | I’m the last person who should be watching her. | 你最不该派我监视她 |
[04:23] | I stole her son, Joe. | 我偷走了她儿子 乔 |
[04:25] | I’m sleeping with her husband. | 我跟她丈夫上了床 |
[04:26] | I’m not winning her over anytime soon. | 我在近期都不可能赢回她的好感 |
[04:29] | Does she know about us? | 她知道我们的事吗 |
[04:30] | No. That will stay between us. | 不 那事就你知我知 |
[04:38] | It’s more fun that way. | 那样会更有趣 |
[04:45] | There’s nothing in the news about Daniel Monroe’s death. | 新闻上没有关于丹尼尔·门罗死亡的报道 |
[04:48] | They’re keeping it quiet. | 他们在保持沉默 |
[04:50] | No news is good news I suppose. | 没新闻就是好消息 |
[04:54] | We have a problem, Joe. | 我们有麻烦了 乔 |
[05:00] | We’re… | 我们 |
[05:04] | royally screwed. | 真的完蛋了 |
[05:07] | All right. National guard’s en route. | 好的 国民警卫队开始行动了 |
[05:09] | Meanwhile, the state police are manning the roadblocks. | 与此同时 州警也在设路障 |
[05:11] | Coast guard is monitoring the waterways. | 海岸巡逻队也在密切监视水路 |
[05:12] | We’ve got two choppers in the air, | 我们派了两架直升机在空中查探 |
[05:14] | D.C.’s sending more. | 总部正调遣更多过来 |
[05:14] | Ok. So what about the sheriff’s residence? | 好的 警长住所那边有查到什么吗 |
[05:17] | It’s a small apartment in town. | 那就是一间小公寓 |
[05:18] | It’s basically empty. | 基本是空的 |
[05:20] | It’s a fake home for his fake life here as a sheriff. | 那只是他为假扮警长掩人耳目而弄的假住所 |
[05:22] | He’s at his real home with Joe. | 他肯定和乔一起在他真正的家里 |
[05:24] | So where are we on property records, | 调查财产记录 |
[05:25] | real estate reports, | 房产报告 |
[05:26] | the foreclosures in the last year. | 抵押品赎回权取消等进展到哪一步了 |
[05:28] | I mean, we’re looking for a pretty big piece of property here. | 我们要找的肯定是很大一块地产 |
[05:31] | It’s gonna be rural, hidden away. | 肯定是在乡下隐蔽的地方 |
[05:32] | Here comes the press. | 媒体记者来了 |
[05:34] | Media blackout, folks, | 暂时对媒体封锁消息 |
[05:35] | until we know what we’re dealing with. | 等调查清楚状况再发言 |
[05:39] | The agent saw my face, Joe. | 那个探员看过我的脸 乔 |
[05:42] | He recognized me. | 他认出了我 |
[05:43] | How was I supposed to know | 我怎么知道 |
[05:44] | he was just gonna walk into the station? | 他会走进警局 |
[05:45] | If you’d dealt with him properly in the first place– | 如果你一开始就把他处理妥当 |
[05:47] | I put him in the hospital! | 我让他伤重住院 |
[05:50] | Look. We have an escape plan. | 听着 我们有个逃跑计划 |
[05:52] | We need to execute it. | 现在可以实施了 |
[05:53] | We divide ourselves up, | 我们先各自分散 |
[05:54] | we leave the house in small groups, all of us. | 所有人按组离开这栋房子 |
[05:56] | Roderick, you have to calm down. | 罗德里克 你必须冷静下来 |
[05:59] | We are in trouble here, joe, | 我们陷入麻烦了 乔 |
[06:02] | And it’s your fault! | 那都是你的错 |
[06:03] | I told you to leave Daniel Monroe alone. | 我告诉过你别去管丹尼尔·门罗的 |
[06:05] | No. | 不 |
[06:05] | You didn’t have to kill him! | 你没必要杀了他的 |
[06:07] | The FBI found Daniel Monroe. | 联调局发现了丹尼尔·门罗 |
[06:09] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[06:10] | But that’s what led the FBI here in the first– | 但正是因此才引导联调局查到… |
[06:16] | Look. | 听着 |
[06:20] | I fixed the property records | 我修改了房地产记录 |
[06:21] | And hid this place, | 隐藏了这个地方 |
[06:22] | But it’s just a matter of time now. | 但现在只是时间问题 |
[06:24] | They will find us! | 他们迟早会找到我们的 |
[06:27] | We need to leave now. | 我们现在该撤离了 |
[06:28] | No. | 不 |
[06:30] | It’s not time yet. | 现在还不是时候 |
[06:33] | Not time? | 不是时候 |
[06:36] | I don’t understand, Joe. | 我不明白 乔 |
[06:39] | Is there something I don’t know about? | 你是不是有什么事没告诉我 |
[06:41] | No. No. Of course not. | 不 不 当然没有 |
[06:45] | What is it, Joe? | 到底是什么 乔 |
[06:47] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你是不是对我隐瞒了什么事 |
[06:50] | Roderick, you– you are clearly getting paranoid. | 罗德里克 你现在太多疑了 |
[06:56] | We have a long history together, you and I. | 我们俩相识那么久 |
[07:02] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我的 |
[07:04] | Joe, if there is a different plan, | 乔 如果你还有别的计划 |
[07:07] | some other vision that you have for us, | 你为我们做了另外的打算 |
[07:09] | now is the time to tell me. | 你现在就该告诉我了 |
[07:11] | I have done everything for you. | 我为你做了一切 |
[07:14] | I have dedicated my entire life to you. | 我把我的整个人生都献给了你 |
[07:18] | I’m the one that’s out there every day | 是我每天在外奔波 |
[07:20] | watching things for us while you sit here | 盯着各方面的事宜 而你就坐在这里 |
[07:22] | day after day writing a book, | 日复一日地写着书 |
[07:25] | wining and dining a wife | 费尽心思想赢回你妻子 |
[07:26] | that’s never gonna want you back. | 但她其实根本不想要你 |
[08:02] | It was all a lie, huh? | 一切都是谎言 是吧 |
[08:07] | You used me? | 你利用了我 |
[08:13] | You used me?! | 你利用我 |
[08:15] | You need to pull yourself together. | 你得冷静一点 |
[08:22] | Or what? | 否则怎么样 |
[08:24] | You gonna kill me? | 你要杀了我 |
[08:27] | You gonna kill me like you did Daniel? | 要像干掉丹尼尔那样干掉我吗 |
[08:31] | Joe! | 乔 |
[08:34] | Joe, you’re gonna want to see this. | 乔 你得来看看这个 |
[08:37] | Ryan Hardy’s on the news. | 莱恩·哈迪上新闻了 |
[08:46] | 爆炸新闻 莱恩·哈迪新闻发布会 | |
[08:49] | The FBI has reason to believe that | 联邦调查局有理由相信 |
[08:51] | Joe Carroll and his cult of followers | 乔·卡罗和他的邪教信徒 |
[08:53] | are somewhere in the vicinity of Havenport, Maryland. | 躲藏在马里兰州海文波特附近 |
[08:56] | So at this point, you don’t have an exact location? | 此时此刻你并不知道确切地址吗 |
[08:59] | We’re narrowing it down, but in the meantime, | 我们正在缩小范围 但与此同时 |
[09:00] | we’re willing to make a deal. | 我们想做个交易 |
[09:03] | If any follower or acolyte of joe carroll | 如果任何乔·卡罗的信徒或追随者 |
[09:04] | 爆炸新闻 莱恩·哈迪新闻发布会 | |
[09:06] | is willing to cooperate with the federal authorities, | 愿意与联邦政府合作 |
[09:08] | they will be given full immunity | 他们将被给予 |
[09:10] | from prosecution for any crimes | 免受因他或她所犯下的罪行 |
[09:11] | that he or she may have committed. | 而被起诉的豁免权 |
[09:13] | They need to contact the Havenport sheriff’s office | 他们需与海文波特警长办公室取得联系 |
[09:16] | with that information, but keep in mind | 把情报告知警方 但记住 |
[09:18] | that this is a one-time, one-day, | 这个交易仅此一次 只此一天 |
[09:21] | 爆炸新闻 莱恩·哈迪新闻发布会 | |
[09:21] | first-come, first-serve deal only. | 先到者先得 |
[09:32] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:34] | Ryan’s holding a press conference. | 莱恩正在召开新闻发布会 |
[09:43] | I know there’s doubt among you, | 我知道你们心存疑虑 |
[09:44] | 爆炸新闻 莱恩·哈迪新闻发布会 | |
[09:45] | but I’m speaking to that one person | 但我这番话是对那个 |
[09:47] | that simply made a mistake by following Joe. | 错误地选择追随乔的人所说 |
[09:50] | There’s still time for you. | 现在还为时不晚 |
[09:52] | You can turn back and be completely exonerated | 你可以重回正道 并完全免罪 |
[09:53] | 爆炸新闻 莱恩·哈迪新闻发布会 | |
[09:55] | if you’ll just help us. | 只要你帮助我们 |
[10:03] | Well, the FBI are clearly desperate. | 很明显联邦调查局准备孤注一掷了 |
[10:07] | We on the other hand are not. | 而我们正好相反 |
[10:23] | So Emma’s bad? | 这么说爱玛是坏人了 |
[10:26] | What about Jacob? | 那雅各布呢 |
[10:28] | He’s my favorite. | 我最喜欢他了 |
[10:29] | We play video games together. | 我们一起打电动 |
[10:31] | He’s nice. | 他人很好 |
[10:33] | Sweetie, I’m so sorry, | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[10:36] | but we can’t trust any of these people. | 我们不能相信他们任何人 |
[10:41] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[10:45] | We have each other, don’t we? | 我们可以互相依靠 对吧 |
[10:50] | We’re gonna leave really soon, I promise. Ok? | 我们很快就能离开 我保证 |
[11:09] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[11:10] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[11:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:17] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[11:18] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 |
[11:20] | No! Please no! You can’t do this! | 不要 求你了 你不能这么做 |
[11:22] | Don’t do this! Joey! | 不要这样 乔伊 |
[11:24] | – Mom! – Joey! | -妈妈 -乔伊 |
[11:28] | No! | 不要啊 |
[11:39] | What’s going on? Why did he take Joey? | 怎么回事 他为什么带走乔伊 |
[11:40] | What’s happening! | 发生什么事了 |
[11:41] | We had a disagreement. I’m handling it. | 我们之间有点分歧 我会搞定的 |
[11:44] | How?! He left! | 怎么搞定 他人都走了 |
[11:45] | I will find Joey, I promise you. | 我会找回乔伊的 我保证 |
[11:48] | Well, where is he taking him? | 他把他带到哪去了 |
[11:49] | – What is he– – Claire! | -他要干 -克莱尔 |
[11:52] | I’ve said I will find Joey. | 我说了我会找回乔伊 |
[11:55] | I will fix this. | 我会解决的 |
[11:57] | Now you need to calm down. | 现在你得冷静一点 |
[12:01] | I am having a really bad day. | 今天我诸事不顺 |
[12:12] | I’ll go myself. | 我自己去 |
[12:14] | The FBI’s all over town. | 满镇都是联调局的人 |
[12:15] | No. You can’t risk that. | 不行 你不能冒这个险 |
[12:18] | I should go. Joey knows me. | 应该我去 乔伊了解我 |
[12:23] | Uh, Jacob, you know Michael and Ethan? | 雅各布 你认识麦克尔和君君吗 |
[12:25] | We’ve met. | 我们见过面 |
[12:27] | Jacob has developed a very strong rapport | 雅各布和我儿子相处得 |
[12:29] | with my son, so he’ll be going with you | 非常融洽 所以他跟你们一起 |
[12:32] | to find Roderick. | 去找罗德里克 |
[12:33] | He’s a wanted man. | 他是个通缉犯 |
[12:34] | There’s no place for him to hide in this town. | 在这个镇里无处可藏 |
[12:36] | He’ll try to run, | 他会跑路的 |
[12:37] | he’ll use back roads with smaller roadblocks. | 他会选择设有小型路障的支路 |
[12:39] | He’s got multiple fake I.D.s. | 他还有很多假身份证 |
[12:41] | Mm-hmm. Well, I want you to start with Ryan Hardy. | 我希望你们从莱恩·哈迪查起 |
[12:45] | If anyone knows how to find Roderick, it will be him. | 如果有人能找到罗德里克 那一定是他 |
[12:48] | Yes, sir. We’ll monitor the sheriff’s station closely. | 明白 先生 我们会密切监视警局 |
[12:51] | And please bring my son back | 请务必找回我儿子 |
[12:55] | and kill Roderick. | 杀掉罗德里克 |
[12:58] | He’s betrayed us. | 他背叛了我们 |
[13:00] | Make him suffer if you can. | 可以的话好好折磨他一下 |
[13:13] | Yeah. I was supposed to get off an hour ago, | 是的 我一个小时前就该下班 |
[13:14] | but Kerry didn’t show up for her shift. | 但是凯里没来换我的班 |
[13:18] | Yep. I’ll call you when I get off. | 好的 等我下班给你打电话 |
[13:24] | Damn, Tim. You scared me. | 该死 蒂姆 你吓到我了 |
[13:27] | What did you do? Everyone’s looking for you. | 你做了什么 大家都在找你 |
[13:35] | I need your help, Betty. | 我需要你的帮助 贝蒂 |
[13:44] | Who told you to hold a press conference? | 谁让你开记者发布会的 |
[13:46] | You have no authority to offer a deal, grant immunity. | 你没权利和他们达成交易 赋予他们豁免权 |
[13:48] | I know that. I’m just trying to get one of them to come forward, | 我知道 我只是想说服他们之中的一个 |
[13:51] | get them to talk. | 让他们坦白 |
[13:52] | It could work, Nick. | 这有可能成功 尼克 |
[13:53] | There’s always dissension in a cult. | 信徒中间总有分歧 |
[13:55] | If just one person is questioning their commitment, | 只要有一个人站出来质疑他们的忠诚 |
[13:57] | that’s all we need. | 我们的目的就达到了 |
[14:00] | All I’m asking is that you run stuff by me. | 我只要求你能知会我一声 |
[14:03] | We’re working towards the same goal here. | 我们的目标是一致的 |
[14:05] | Now you tell me. | 现在你这么说了 |
[14:06] | Hey. A waitress from a diner in town | 有人发现几分钟前 |
[14:08] | was seen getting in the car with the sheriff a few minutes ago. | 城里餐厅的一个服务员和警长上了同一辆车 |
[14:11] | Why don’t I just pull over up here and you can take my car? | 不如我停在这儿 你开我的车走 |
[14:13] | I told you, Betty, they are wrong about me. | 我给你说了 贝蒂 他们误解我了 |
[14:16] | This is all one big misunderstanding. | 这一切都只是个误会 |
[14:19] | There’s police up ahead. What should I do? | 前面有警察 我该怎么办 |
[14:22] | Act natural. Call me Brian. | 表现得自然点 叫我布莱恩 |
[14:34] | Hey, there. What’s going on? | 你好 怎么回事 |
[14:35] | Can I get some I.D.s? | 请出示身份证件 |
[14:55] | Step out of the car, sir. | 先生 请下车 |
[15:18] | Drive. | 开车 |
[15:29] | Jacob! | 雅各布 |
[15:31] | Jacob, I know you’re going to look for Joey. | 雅各布 我知道你要去找乔伊 |
[15:34] | I’ll bring him back, Claire. | 我会把他找回来的 克莱尔 |
[15:36] | I know you care about him, I do, | 我知道你在乎他 我知道 |
[15:39] | but he’s just a little boy, he’s a little kid, | 但他只是个小孩子 |
[15:40] | he doesn’t have a choice in this, | 他对事情的发展无能为力 |
[15:41] | so please if you find him, | 求你了 如果你找到他 |
[15:44] | please don’t bring him back here. | 请不要把他带回来 |
[15:45] | Take him far away, take him somewhere | 带他去一个离这里很远的地方 |
[15:47] | where the police can find him | 一个警察能找到他的地方 |
[15:48] | because he doesn’t belong here. You know that. | 因为他不属于这里 你知道的 |
[15:53] | I am doing what Joe wants. | 我要服从乔的愿望 |
[16:12] | You killed those men. | 你把他们杀了 |
[16:15] | No other option, Betty. | 我别无选择 贝蒂 |
[16:18] | This is not happening. | 不要这样 |
[16:23] | I’m afraid it is, Betty. | 抱歉了 贝蒂 |
[16:25] | Oh, my god! No, no! | 天呐 不要 不要 |
[16:27] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[16:29] | Freeze where you are. | 别动 |
[16:30] | Get down on the ground! | 趴下 |
[16:35] | Get down! Don’t shoot! | 趴下 别开枪 |
[16:37] | Drop the weapon! Drop the gun! | 放下武器 把枪放下 |
[16:39] | Drop it now! Get down! | 把枪放下 趴下 |
[16:42] | – Freeze! – No, no. He tried to kill me. | -别动 -不 不 是他想杀我 |
[16:44] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[16:45] | – Get down. – I surrend– | -趴下 -我投降 |
[17:01] | I want to cut right to the chase. | 我有话直说了 |
[17:03] | I made a rather impulsive move earlier. | 我之前的行为很冲动 |
[17:06] | It’s a character defect, | 是我性格上的缺陷导致的 |
[17:08] | gets me in a lot of trouble. | 给我惹了很多麻烦 |
[17:10] | Needless to say, I want to make a deal. | 不用说你也知道 我想做笔交易 |
[17:13] | A deal requires you to have something that I need. | 那你得提供我需要的东西才行 |
[17:18] | Where’s Joe? | 乔在哪 |
[17:19] | Oh, he’s somewhere. | 某个地方 |
[17:22] | He is really mad at me. | 很生我的气 |
[17:24] | See, I took a little insurance policy from Joe | 我从乔那里拿走了一根救命稻草 |
[17:27] | to protect myself from him, from you, | 来保护我不受他 不受你 |
[17:31] | from anybody else who might want to kill me. | 不受其他任何想要我性命的人的伤害 |
[17:34] | His name is Joey Matthews. | 他的名字叫乔伊·马修斯 |
[17:39] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[17:41] | That ring a bell? | 有印象吗 |
[17:43] | You expect me to believe that you have Joe Carroll’s son? | 你想让我相信乔·卡罗的儿子在你手里 |
[17:46] | You don’t have to believe me. | 你不用相信我 |
[17:48] | Call Joe, ask him yourself. | 给乔打电话 亲自问问他 |
[17:50] | Ok. You got a number handy? | 好 你有号码吗 |
[17:52] | I had a phone on me when you arrested me. | 我被逮捕的时候身上带着电话 |
[17:56] | Get that phone. | 把电话拿来 |
[18:08] | Why’d you take Joe Carroll’s kid? | 你为什么要带走乔·卡罗的儿子 |
[18:11] | I told you I’m impulsive. | 我说了 我比较冲动 |
[18:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:58] | Roderick. | 罗德里克 |
[18:59] | Hello, Joe. | 你好 乔 |
[19:04] | I take it from this– this call | 这通电话说明 |
[19:07] | that, uh, that you have Roderick in custody, Ryan. | 你已经逮捕罗德里克了 莱恩 |
[19:11] | Yeah. Staring right at him. | 是的 我正在看着他 |
[19:14] | He’s about to tell me where I can find you. | 他马上就会告诉我你在哪里 |
[19:16] | No. If, um– if that indeed were true, | 不 如果 如果这是真的 |
[19:22] | then I suspect we’d be having this conversation in person, Ryan, | 那我们估计不能当面谈了 莱恩 |
[19:27] | so clearly, this call is about something else entirely. | 所以这通电话明显是为了别的事情 |
[19:37] | Well, he has been telling me | 他刚跟我说了一个 |
[19:38] | a very interesting story about Joey. | 有关乔伊的有趣故事 |
[19:42] | Is it true? | 真的吗 |
[19:45] | Would you, um– would you please tell roderick | 你能不能跟罗德里克说 |
[19:47] | that if anything untoward should happen to my son | 要是我儿子有什么不测 |
[19:54] | that I will personally | 我会亲自 |
[19:57] | peel the skin from his body? | 剥了他的皮 |
[20:03] | Wow. Things really aren’t going your way, are they, Joe? | 事态发展跟你的预期不符 对吧 乔 |
[20:11] | What’s that? | 这是什么意思 |
[20:17] | Let him sweat. | 让他难受会儿 |
[20:27] | Ok. What do you want? | 好了 你想怎样 |
[20:33] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[20:35] | I’ll give you the boy, | 我把孩子给你 |
[20:38] | and you give me my freedom. | 换我的自由 |
[20:41] | He knows that’s not gonna happen. | 他知道这不可能 |
[20:57] | Let me make this as clear as possible. | 我说清楚点 |
[20:58] | Under no circumstances | 无论如何 |
[20:59] | are we negotiating with that killer. | 我们都不能跟那个杀人犯谈判 |
[21:01] | He just murdered two state troopers. | 他刚杀了两名州警察 |
[21:03] | So you’re ok with the kid dying? Because I’m not. | 所以你就放任孩子去死吗 我可做不到 |
[21:05] | Of course no one’s ok with him dying. | 当然没人会放任那孩子不管 |
[21:08] | How do we know this isn’t a trap set by Joe? | 我们怎么知道这不是乔设的陷阱 |
[21:09] | That’s a risk I’m willing to take. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[21:11] | Look. This is my call, Ryan. | 听着 这里我做主 莱恩 |
[21:14] | I’m not sanctioning a deal. | 我绝不允许交换条件 |
[21:16] | We’ll find another way. | 必须另行办法 |
[21:45] | Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[21:59] | You take me to Joey, I cut you loose. | 你带我找到乔伊 我就给你自由 |
[22:04] | Knew I could count on you. | 我就知道你靠得住 |
[22:11] | Hey. Come here. Get in here. | 过来 进来 |
[22:12] | Come on, come on. Let’s go, let’s go. | 来来来 快点快点 |
[22:17] | Ryan, you’ll never get out of here. | 莱恩 你不能出去 |
[22:20] | Give him the hat. | 把帽子给他 |
[22:24] | And the jacket. | 还有外套 |
[22:26] | Now, now. | 快点 |
[22:52] | You know, there’s a camera at the end of this hall. | 这条走廊尽头有个摄像头 |
[22:54] | Already took care of it. | 已经处理了 |
[23:04] | How you want to play this? | 你打算怎么办 |
[23:05] | Once I know Joey’s safe, I’ll escort you | 我一确保乔伊的安全 就会护送你 |
[23:07] | out of town past the roadblocks. | 通过路障 离开小镇 |
[23:08] | After that, you’re on your own. | 之后你就得靠自己了 |
[23:10] | Get in. | 上车 |
[23:12] | Get rid of your gun and your cell phone. | 把你的抢和手机都扔掉 |
[23:14] | Not happening. | 不可能 |
[23:16] | You want that kid dead? | 你想让那孩子死吗 |
[23:18] | Ticktock, Ryan. | 时间不等人 莱恩 |
[23:19] | Keep on wasting time. | 继续浪费时间啊 |
[23:36] | And the weapon you took off the agent, if you please. | 还有你从探员那抢来的武器 劳驾 |
[23:46] | Which way we heading? | 我们走哪个方向 |
[23:50] | North. | 往北 |
[24:21] | Yes, Emma. What is it? | 爱玛 怎么了 |
[24:23] | I just… | 我只是 |
[24:25] | Come. | 过来 |
[24:30] | Everybody’s sort of freaking out, | 大家都有点崩溃 |
[24:34] | you know, with the FBI so close. | 联调局步步逼近 |
[24:39] | We’re safe here. | 我们在这里很安全 |
[24:40] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[24:42] | For how long? | 还能撑多久 |
[24:44] | I mean, everyone’s worried– | 大家都很担心 |
[24:45] | Everyone… | 大家 |
[24:48] | just needs to calm down. | 都得冷静下来 |
[24:58] | Now is there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[25:03] | I’m worried about Joey. | 我很担心乔伊 |
[25:11] | You need to stop this. | 你不能再这样了 |
[25:15] | I do realize that I may have given you mixed signals | 我发现就我们关系的某些方面 |
[25:19] | regarding certain aspects of our relationship. | 我可能让你有点误解 |
[25:22] | It’s called sex, Joe. | 是性 乔 |
[25:25] | Yes, Emma. | 是的 爱玛 |
[25:27] | It is sex. | 是性关系 |
[25:29] | That’s all it is | 仅此而已 |
[25:30] | and nothing more. | 没别的 |
[25:33] | Joe, I am not some sniveling schoolgirl. | 乔 我不是什么哭哭啼啼的小女生 |
[25:36] | I know exactly what it is. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[25:38] | Then you should also know | 那你也应该知道 |
[25:41] | that it has its proper place and time, | 什么时间地点才合适 |
[25:43] | And clearly, this is not it. | 显然 现在不合适 |
[25:49] | Now is the time for you to worry Joey’s life | 你之前对乔伊的性命这么疏忽大意 |
[25:52] | since you were so neglectful of it earlier. | 现在可应该担心了 |
[25:56] | Are you blaming me? | 你是在责怪我吗 |
[26:02] | Joey was with your wife. | 乔伊当时跟你太太在一起 |
[26:03] | Yes. You have had one job since the beginning, | 是的 你从一开始就有一项工作 |
[26:05] | and that was to watch over my son. | 就是照看好我儿子 |
[26:07] | Claire tried to kill me. | 克莱尔想杀了我 |
[26:09] | She wouldn’t let me get anywhere near– | 她根本不肯让我靠近 |
[26:17] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[26:19] | – No, Emma– – No! | -不 爱玛 -别说了 |
[26:41] | So he’s inside the house? | 他在房子里吗 |
[26:45] | Why don’t we go see? | 不如一起去看看吧 |
[26:53] | Come on now. | 跟我来 |
[27:23] | We’re at the location. | 我们到了 |
[27:24] | Ryan and the suspect are inside. | 莱恩和嫌犯就在里面 |
[27:25] | We’re at the road’s turn. | 我们在街拐角这里 |
[27:27] | I’m gonna get closer. | 我马上跟进去 |
[27:27] | Hang tight till I advise on the kid. | 等我通知找到孩子你们再行动 |
[27:32] | Waiting for a go. | 大家待命 |
[27:33] | Have your men ready to move on my orders. | 所有人准备好听令 |
[27:43] | Now I’ve drunk the Ryan Hardy juice. | 我简直是被莱恩·哈迪牵着走 |
[27:49] | This your place? | 这是你的房子 |
[27:51] | No. | 不是的 |
[27:54] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[27:58] | I don’t think the owner will mind us being here. | 房主不会介意我们进来的 |
[28:02] | Where’s Joey? | 乔伊在哪儿 |
[28:09] | Hey. Come here. It’s ok. I got you. | 来吧 没事了 找到你了 |
[28:12] | Hey. You’re safe, all right? | 你现在安全了 |
[28:15] | Come here. | 过来吧 |
[28:20] | Hey. It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[28:24] | Get back! | 退后 |
[28:24] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[28:42] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[28:43] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[28:44] | You good? Stay right here. | 你没事吧 待着别动 |
[28:46] | Stay right there. | 待在这儿 |
[28:55] | Hey. Can’t be our guys. | 不是我们的人干的 |
[28:57] | They’re waiting for my call. | 我还没有下令 |
[28:58] | It’s Joe’s people. | 是乔的手下 |
[29:03] | Cover me. | 你掩护我 |
[29:09] | Get back. | 回来 |
[29:16] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[29:18] | Stop shooting at the house, you idiot. | 别对着房子里开枪 笨蛋 |
[29:20] | You’re gonna hit the kid. | 这样会伤到孩子的 |
[29:28] | There’s at least a couple of them out there. | 外面至少有两个他们的人 |
[29:38] | Yeah, it’s Weston. We got shots fired. | 我是韦斯顿 有人朝我们开枪 |
[29:40] | Carroll’s followers are on scene. | 卡罗的信徒也来这里了 |
[29:41] | Anytime you want to show up. Ok. | 你们随时可以过来 好的 |
[29:46] | They stopped firing. | 他们停火了 |
[29:49] | Means they’re coming. | 他们正往这里走 |
[29:51] | I want you to take Joey, | 你带着乔伊 |
[29:52] | find someplace safe for him. | 找个的安全地方 |
[29:54] | You’re gonna go with Agent Weston, ok? | 你跟韦斯顿探员走 好吗 |
[29:58] | Cover the back of the house. | 你们从后屋绕走 |
[30:02] | I got you. You ready? | 我掩护你们 准备好了吗 |
[30:03] | Go, go! | 行动 |
[30:06] | Come on. Come on. Here we go. | 来吧 该走了 |
[30:08] | Keep going. | 往前走 |
[30:27] | Stay right here. I’m just gonna check the house, ok? | 待着别动 我去检查屋子 |
[30:30] | Come right back. | 你快点回来哦 |
[30:31] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:22] | Hey, squirt. Where you been, huh? | 小松鼠 你去哪儿啦 |
[31:24] | Your mom’s been looking everywhere for you. | 你妈妈正在到处找你呢 |
[31:41] | Joey’s gone. | 乔伊不见了 |
[31:43] | That way. | 往那边去了 |
[31:47] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[31:48] | Mom said you were one of the bad guys. | 妈妈说你也是坏人 |
[31:50] | That’s crazy talk. | 她胡说 |
[31:51] | I’ll tell you what, ok, we can ask her. | 这样吧 我们去问她 |
[31:52] | Let him go, Jacob! | 放开她 雅各布 |
[31:55] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[32:05] | Stay where you are! | 站住 |
[32:12] | Throw out the gun. | 把枪扔掉 |
[32:15] | This can end right now. | 现在可以结束了 |
[32:18] | I got to bring him back to Joe. | 我要把他带去给乔 |
[32:19] | He’s counting on me. | 这是他交给我的任务 |
[32:22] | Joe doesn’t care if you live or die. | 乔才不会在乎你的死活 |
[32:39] | Jacob… | 雅各布 |
[32:42] | he’s just a kid, man. | 他只是个孩子 |
[32:44] | You got to do what’s best for Joey. | 你就不能为乔伊考虑一下吗 |
[33:02] | I know you care about him, Jacob. | 我知道你是关心他的 雅各布 |
[33:05] | He doesn’t deserve this. | 他不该受这种罪 |
[33:07] | Let him go. | 放了他吧 |
[33:12] | Please let me go, Jacob. | 求求你放我走 雅各布 |
[33:30] | Jacob, come on. | 雅各布 别犹豫了 |
[33:33] | Nobody has to get hurt here. | 没必要弄得两败俱伤 |
[33:37] | Come on. You can end this. | 你可以让这一切结束 |
[33:39] | You can end it right now. | 现在就可以结束 |
[33:42] | It’s up to you. | 全凭你决定 |
[34:02] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[34:04] | You’re Ryan Hardy. | 你是莱恩·哈迪 |
[34:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:12] | Mom said you’re one of the good guys. | 妈妈说你是好人 |
[34:18] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[34:38] | Breaking news from havenport, Maryland, | 马里兰州的海文波特传来重要新闻 |
[34:40] | where we’ve just learned that the FBI | 我们得知联邦调查局 |
[34:41] | has, in fact, rescued Joey Matthews. | 已救出乔伊·马修斯 |
[34:44] | Now Joey, who is Joe Carroll’s young son, | 乔伊 也就是乔·卡罗的儿子 |
[34:46] | had been taken from his Richmond home several weeks ago. | 几周前被人从老家里士满拐走 |
[34:49] | The FBI is not commenting on the circumstances | 鉴于乔伊的母亲克莱尔仍下落不明 |
[34:51] | surrounding the rescue as Joey’s mother Claire is still missing, | 联调局对救援情况未予置评 |
[34:55] | but the FBI does believe that Carroll… | 不过联调局坚信卡罗… |
[34:57] | Can you turn that off, Aaron? | 把电视关了 亚伦 |
[34:59] | But there are no further details at this time. | 但目前尚无进一步详情 |
[35:02] | Residents of Havenport are being asked– | 海文波特市民被要求… |
[35:07] | And you cry. | 你竟然还掉眼泪 |
[35:11] | My son is safe. | 我儿子获救了 |
[35:14] | Our son is safe, Joe. | 我们的儿子安全了 乔 |
[35:19] | And we have Ryan bloody Hardy to thank for that. | 真是多亏了他妈的莱恩·哈迪 |
[35:38] | Yeah? | 哪位 |
[35:47] | Mind if I come in? | 不介意我进来吧 |
[35:55] | What happened tonight? | 今天晚上什么情况 |
[35:56] | Emma, please. | 爱玛 别问了 |
[35:58] | Nothing has to change. You can still hate me. | 没关系 你可以继续恨我 |
[35:59] | I just want to make sure you’re ok. | 只要你没事我就放心了 |
[36:09] | What happened tonight? | 今晚出什么事了 |
[36:17] | We’re gonna die soon. | 我们活不长了 |
[36:21] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[36:40] | Joe. | 乔 |
[36:41] | Not now, Claire. | 我现在没空 克莱尔 |
[36:44] | I know you’re upset. | 我知道你不高兴 |
[36:45] | Yes, and I am processing those feelings | 没错 所以我正借助文字 |
[36:48] | using the therapy of words, so… | 排解这种情绪呢 所以… |
[36:52] | Joe, I’m here. | 乔 有我在 |
[36:58] | Joe! | 乔 |
[37:01] | I want to make a deal. | 我们做个交易吧 |
[37:06] | I’m listening. | 你说 |
[37:14] | I’ll stay. | 我留下来 |
[37:17] | I’ll do–I’ll do everything you ask under one condition. | 只要你答应我一个条件 我就都听你的 |
[37:23] | Oh. No, no. | 不 不行 |
[37:26] | You’re not gonna hear me out? | 你都不听我把话说完吗 |
[37:27] | You want me to give up Joey. | 你想叫我放弃乔伊 |
[37:31] | It’s not the life I want for him, | 我不想他过这样的生活 |
[37:32] | and I know it’s not the life you want for him, | 我知道你也这么想 |
[37:34] | so I will stay, I won’t fight you, | 所以我留下来 我不跟你对着干了 |
[37:36] | but it’s just– it’s just gonna be you and me. | 不过只能是我们俩在一起 |
[37:47] | You–you’d be ok with that? | 你受得了吗 |
[37:50] | Eventually, yes. | 迟早会的 |
[37:52] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[37:54] | You don’t have to. | 你可以不相信 |
[37:57] | Time will be the truth. | 但时间会证明一切的 |
[38:02] | I loved you once, Joe. | 我过去爱过你 乔 |
[38:05] | Maybe I can learn to love you again. | 也许我可以努力再爱上你 |
[38:07] | I mean, at least– at least let me try. | 至少给我个机会 |
[38:13] | If I give up Joey. | 前提是我放弃乔伊 |
[38:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:33] | But you’re scared of me. | 可你不是怕我吗 |
[38:34] | Just give me some time. | 给我点时间 |
[39:30] | No, no! No! Get off me! | 住手 住手 住手 放开我 |
[39:33] | No! | 不 |
[39:41] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[39:44] | No! Get off me! Get off me! Get off me! | 住手 放开我 放开我 |
[39:54] | May I speak to Ryan Hardy, please? | 我想见莱恩·哈迪 有劳了 |
[39:59] | Can you push in here? | 能把这儿放大吗 |
[40:02] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[40:04] | Yeah? | 哪位 |
[40:05] | Hello, Ryan. | 你好 莱恩 |
[40:09] | Well, well. How are you? | 难得啊 你好啊 |
[40:13] | Not terribly well, actually, Ryan. | 其实不太好 莱恩 |
[40:19] | I’m sorry–I’m sorry to say that our, uh– | 很遗憾 我很遗憾 |
[40:21] | our story has taken an…unexpected turn. | 我们的故事发生了意想不到的转折 |
[40:25] | What happened? You don’t sound so good, Joe. | 怎么了 听起来不妙啊 乔 |
[40:28] | No. It’s, um… | 是啊 情况… |
[40:32] | It’s bad, Ryan. | 情况不妙 莱恩 |
[40:34] | It–it–it’s really, really bad. | 简直糟透了 |
[40:37] | It–it’s a complete rewrite, | 完全颠覆了 |
[40:40] | but if we have to, we have to. | 可事到如今 也没办法 |
[40:43] | You know, it’s a nuisance, but there we are. | 确实很棘手 不过事已至此 |
[40:47] | Suffice to say, Ryan, it, um– | 简而言之 莱恩 |
[40:49] | it has not been a very good day. | 我这一天够背的 |
[40:53] | What happened? Where’s Claire? | 怎么回事 克莱尔在哪儿 |
[40:56] | Yes. It has transpired that– | 对了 克莱尔已经不是 |
[40:58] | that Claire is no longer our leading lady. | 我们的女主角了 |
[41:02] | No. She will not be riding off into the sunset with me. | 不再是了 她不会跟我有美好结局了 |
[41:08] | Sadly, it is time for Claire to die. | 很不幸 克莱尔的死期到了 |
[41:39] | Hey, Ryan. There’s a woman here. | 莱恩 有个女的找你 |
[41:40] | She says she’s part of Carroll’s cult. | 她说她是卡罗的邪教成员 |
[41:42] | She saw the news. She wants to talk. | 她看了新闻 想和你谈谈 |
[41:49] | I’m not armed. | 我没带武器 |
[41:51] | You don’t need the guns. | 不用拿枪指着我 |
[41:53] | I checked. She’s clean. | 我查过了 她没带武器 |
[41:54] | Just the same, who are you? | 我不管 你是谁 |
[41:57] | Melissa. I want to turn myself in. | 梅利莎 我要自首 |
[42:01] | Look. I saw you on the news. | 我在新闻里看见了你 |
[42:03] | Please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[42:07] | Bring her back. | 把她带进来 |
[42:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |