时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m pregnant. You’re gonna be a father. | 我怀孕了 你要当父亲了 |
[00:03] | You and this baby, you mean everything to me. | 你和宝宝 你们就是我的一切 |
[00:05] | I want this family. | 我想要这个家庭 |
[00:06] | He tortured me. | 他折磨了我 |
[00:08] | He made me think I was drowning. | 他让我觉得我要溺水了 |
[00:09] | And we’ll make him pay for that. | 我们会让他付出代价的 |
[00:11] | Penny, get out of here! | 佩妮 快走 |
[00:13] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[00:16] | I never should have left you, Max. | 我从来就不该离开你的 麦克丝 |
[00:18] | You’re the love of my life. | 你是我此生的至爱 |
[00:21] | Mike! Mike! No! | 麦克 麦克 不要 |
[00:24] | Officer down! I need an ambulance! | 有警员受伤 请速度派救护车来 |
[00:25] | The damage was extensive. | 他的伤势很严重 |
[00:26] | He’ll wake up? | 他会醒的吧 |
[00:27] | Mike’s condition is very delicate. | 麦克的状况很难说 |
[00:29] | FBI. | 联调局的 |
[00:30] | You’re Ryan Hardy, aren’t you? | 你是莱恩·哈迪 对吧 |
[00:31] | – Yeah. – can I help you? | -是的 -有什么能效劳的吗 |
[00:33] | May we come in? | 我们可以进去吗 |
[00:34] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[00:35] | We want Ryan Hardy alive, | 我们要活的莱恩·哈迪 |
[00:37] | Or the deal is off. | 否则交易取消 |
[00:38] | I think Theo got to Mendez. | 我觉得希奥已经抓到曼德斯了 |
[00:40] | So it’s a trap for you? | 所以是个陷阱 目标是你 |
[00:41] | I know I messed up before, | 我知道我以前搞砸过 |
[00:43] | But it’s behind me. | 但那都是过去的事了 |
[00:44] | I hope that’s true. | 但愿如此 |
[00:45] | You got something, Barton? | 你那边有情况吗 巴顿 |
[00:46] | All clear. | 一切正常 |
[00:50] | You’re ok, all right? | 你没事的 明白吗 |
[00:52] | I’m gonna get you help. | 我会找人来救你的 |
[00:53] | Special agent Ryan Hardy. | 我是特别探员莱恩·哈迪 |
[00:54] | I need an ambulance right now. | 我这边需要立刻派救护车过来 |
[01:11] | Get out. | 出来 |
[01:18] | Move. | 往前走 |
[01:20] | Where we going? | 我们是要去哪儿 |
[01:22] | Your grave. | 你的坟墓 |
[01:24] | You should know something. | 你该知道一些事 |
[01:25] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[01:27] | This is not how I end. | 我的命不会就这么完了的 |
[01:29] | You’re not the guy to do it. | 不会死在你手上 |
[01:31] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:32] | Pretty sure. | 相当确定 |
[01:36] | I doubt both of us will make it through this day. | 我看我们两个不可能都活过今天 |
[01:38] | Yeah, probably not. | 是啊 是不太可能 |
[01:42] | Can’t wait to see which one of us survives. | 我迫不及待想知道 到底谁会活下来 |
[01:46] | 杀手信徒 全剧终 | |
[01:55] | CSU found this gun tossed into the woods. | 现场调查组发现了这把被丢在树林中的枪 |
[01:57] | It has Ryan’s prints on it. | 上面有莱恩的指纹 |
[01:58] | We found a blood match here. | 我们匹配到了在此发现的血样 |
[02:00] | Agent Alison Barton. | 是艾莉森·巴顿探员的 |
[02:01] | Now Barton, Ryan, and Theo are unaccounted for. | 现在巴顿 莱恩和希奥都不知所踪 |
[02:04] | How’s that possible? | 那怎么可能啊 |
[02:05] | We had a perimeter set up. | 我们设立了警戒包围圈的 |
[02:07] | Theo must have forced Barton to drive him through our roadblocks. | 希奥肯定是强迫巴顿载着他开过了路障 |
[02:09] | Did we run the lojack? | 我们查了车辆寻回系统吗 |
[02:10] | There’s no signal. He disabled it, | 根本没信号 他把那东西给废了 |
[02:12] | Same with all the cell phones. | 所有的手机也都是这样 |
[02:14] | Ok. I understand why Theo used Barton to escape, | 我理解希奥为什么会利用巴顿来脱逃 |
[02:17] | But why would he move Ryan? | 但他为什么要带走莱恩呢 |
[02:18] | If he was gonna kill him, why not just do it here? | 如果他要杀了他 为什么不就在这里动手呢 |
[02:22] | So he could take his time with him, make him suffer. | 那样他就有更多的时间 慢慢地折磨他了 |
[02:36] | Where’s agent Barton? | 巴顿探员在哪儿 |
[02:38] | You’re worried about her? | 你竟然还担心她 |
[02:40] | That’s how I got the jump on you. | 所以我才能事事比你抢先一步 |
[02:41] | Your compassion makes you weak. | 你的同情心让你变得软弱 |
[02:42] | No. You’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[02:43] | It’s the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[02:44] | Really? You know, I never found compassion very useful. | 是吗 我一直都觉得同情心没什么用呢 |
[02:47] | That’s because you’re a narcissist. | 那是因为你是个自恋狂 |
[02:49] | We all start out that way. | 每个人最初都是那样的 |
[02:50] | You just never grew up. | 只是你一直没长大 |
[02:52] | I did care about my sister. | 我很关心我妹妹 |
[02:54] | I’m gonna show you how much. | 我会让你明白到底有多关心 |
[02:55] | That’s why we’re here. | 我们就是为此而来到这里的 |
[03:17] | Barton, Barton. Look at me. | 巴顿 巴顿 看着我 |
[03:19] | How’s the shoulder? | 你的肩膀怎么样了 |
[03:21] | I think the bleeding stopped. | 好像已经停止流血了 |
[03:24] | The bullet could still be lodged in there. | 子弹可能还卡在里面 |
[03:26] | Come on. Let’s get you up, get you elevated. | 来 我扶你起来 站起来 |
[03:29] | Let’s go. Come on. | 来 快点 |
[03:32] | You remember how long we were driving? | 你还记得我们刚刚开了多久的车吗 |
[03:34] | He knocked me out once we got past the FBI line, | 我们一开过联调局的警戒线 他就把我打晕了 |
[03:37] | But we got here early morning, | 但我们是清晨到达这里的 |
[03:38] | So has to be within 4 hours of Mendez’s safe house. | 所以这里距离曼德斯的安全屋肯定是4小时车程内 |
[03:43] | I don’t think there’s a way out. | 我觉得不可能有出路的 |
[03:45] | Sure there is. We just have to find it. | 肯定有的 我们只是需要找到而已 |
[03:51] | Anything? | 有情况吗 |
[03:52] | We haven’t spotted agent Barton’s car, | 我们还未找到巴顿探员的车 |
[03:53] | But there’s still a lot of video to go through. | 但还有很多监控录像需要排查 |
[03:55] | All right. We have to assume that Theo switched cars. | 好的 我们必须考虑到希奥可能换过车 |
[03:57] | All right. We find where, | 只要我们发现在哪儿换的 |
[03:59] | We find out what he’s driving now. | 就能查明他现在开的什么车了 |
[04:00] | Max. | 麦克丝 |
[04:02] | We haven’t found anything yet. | 我们还没有查到什么线索 |
[04:03] | Max, you need to get to the hospital. | 麦克丝 你得赶去医院一趟 |
[04:05] | It’s Mike. | 麦克有情况 |
[04:07] | Gwen, what’s going on? How is he? | 格温 什么情况 他怎么样了 |
[04:09] | There’s been a setback. | 刚刚病情加剧了 |
[04:10] | He developed a really high fever. | 他发高烧了 |
[04:12] | They took him back into the o.R., | 他们把他重新转回了手术室 |
[04:13] | And they found a knick in his colon. | 他们在他的结肠中发现了伤口 |
[04:15] | They hadn’t seen it before. | 他们之前没有发现 |
[04:17] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[04:18] | He’s fighting sepsis. | 他在和败血病做抗争 |
[04:19] | They’ve got him on the strongest antibiotics, | 他们已经给他使用了最强效的抗生素 |
[04:21] | But I’m not gonna lie to you. This is serious. | 但我不打算对你说谎 现在形势不容乐观 |
[04:26] | I called Ryan, | 我打给莱恩了 |
[04:27] | But I- – I haven’t heard back from him. | 但是 我没收到他的回复 |
[04:31] | He’s in the field. | 他在执外勤 |
[04:44] | Yes? | 何事 |
[04:45] | Do you have Ryan Hardy? | 你抓到莱恩·哈迪了吗 |
[04:48] | Yep. | 是的 |
[04:49] | Good work. I’ll give you a location | 好样的 我给你发个地址 |
[04:51] | On where to deliver him. | 你把他送去那里就行 |
[04:53] | I’m not clear why you want him alive. | 我不太明白你为什么要留他一条命 |
[04:55] | He was at the penthouse. I need to know what he’s learned. | 他去过那个顶层房 我需要知道他发现了什么 |
[05:00] | Too bad. I’m keeping him. | 太遗憾了 我打算留着他 |
[05:03] | Give him to me, and we’ll give you a life | 把他交给我 我们就可以为你提供新生活 |
[05:04] | Where no one is hunting for you. | 到时候没人会追捕你 |
[05:06] | That’s what you asked for. | 那是你之前提出的要求 |
[05:07] | No. That was when my sister was alive. | 不 当时是因为我妹妹还活着 |
[05:09] | That means nothing to me now. | 现在那种生活对我毫无意义 |
[05:12] | You’re not being rational. | 你这是失去理智了 |
[05:14] | When he gunned her down, | 当他用枪打死她的时候 |
[05:15] | She looked right at me. | 她死死地盯着我 |
[05:19] | I can still see her face. | 我到现在还能看到她的面孔 |
[05:22] | I understand your loss. | 我理解你痛失所爱 |
[05:24] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不懂 |
[05:25] | You know how bad it is to the FBI as an enemy? | 你知道跟联调局作对情况有多糟糕吗 |
[05:28] | That won’t compare to what we’ll do to you. | 但那远远比不上我们将对你施行的惩罚 |
[05:30] | It’s funny. You’re the one who sounds afraid. | 真好笑 听上去比较害怕的人是你呢 |
[05:32] | Theo, please. | 希奥 拜托了 |
[05:35] | Well, since you said, “Please,” | 既然你都开口求我了 |
[05:36] | I’ll send you a souvenir. | 我就送你一件纪念品吧 |
[05:38] | How about his pacemaker after I’ve ripped it out of his chest? | 不如我把他的心脏起搏器掏出来给你吧 |
[05:49] | Ali. | 艾莉 |
[05:50] | Hey, Ali. Stay with me. | 嘿 艾莉 坚持住 |
[05:53] | I don’t want to die in here. | 我不想死在这里 |
[05:55] | Then you keep fighting. | 那你就要继续抗争 |
[05:57] | Who’s waiting for you out there? | 外面的世界有谁在等着你回去 |
[05:58] | My dad, my boyfriend. | 我爸 我男朋友 |
[06:00] | Ok. You picture them. | 好的 你要想象着他们 |
[06:02] | You stay alive for the people you love. | 你要为你爱的人好好活着 |
[06:03] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我现在也在这么做 |
[06:05] | I’m trying, I’m trying. | 我在努力 我在努力 |
[06:07] | Tell me about your boyfriend. | 跟我说说你男朋友吧 |
[06:09] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[06:10] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[06:13] | He’s gonna propose. | 他打算向我求婚的 |
[06:15] | I found the ring. | 我发现他准备的戒指了 |
[06:16] | And what are you gonna say? | 那你会怎么说 |
[06:19] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[06:23] | I’m gonna say yes. | 我会同意他的求婚的 |
[06:25] | Then you hang on. | 那你就一定要坚持住 |
[06:35] | You’re not quitting on me, are you, agent Barton? | 你不会就这么死了吧 巴顿探员 |
[06:37] | Go to hell. | 去死吧你 |
[06:39] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[06:48] | Max, why don’t you sit down? | 麦克丝 你何不坐下呢 |
[06:53] | You know, he told me he loved me right before he was attacked. | 他在被袭击前 刚刚对我表白了爱意 |
[06:59] | Mike told me I was the love of his life. | 麦克跟我说 我是他此生的至爱 |
[07:09] | I didn’t say it back to him. | 我没有回答说我也爱他 |
[07:12] | I thought that I would have more time to tell him later. | 我以为我会有更多的时间 之后再告诉他 |
[07:20] | He knows, ok? | 他知道的 好吗 |
[07:23] | He knows. | 他都知道的 |
[07:32] | God. I thought I would have heard from Ryan by now. | 天啊 我以为现在已经有莱恩的消息了呢 |
[07:40] | Look. I’m not supposed to say anything. | 听着 我本来不该透露这件事的 |
[07:42] | I was hoping maybe we would get some good news, but… | 我原以为 我们或许可以得到一些好消息 但是 |
[07:48] | What is it? Is Ryan ok? | 怎么回事 莱恩还好吗 |
[07:51] | He’s missing. | 他失踪了 |
[07:53] | What do you mean missing? | 失踪是什么意思 |
[07:54] | I don’t have any details to give you, | 我无法告诉你更多的细节 |
[07:56] | But just know that the entire bureau is looking for him, | 但是整个联调局都在找他 |
[07:58] | and we are gonna find him. | 我们一定会找到他的 |
[08:00] | Mr. Weston is out of surgery. | 韦斯顿先生已经做完手术了 |
[08:02] | He’s critical but stable. | 他的情况很危险 但好在稳定了 |
[08:04] | How’s his fever? | 发烧的情况呢 |
[08:05] | His temperature’s still high, | 他的体温现在依然很高 |
[08:06] | But we’ll continue to monitor him, | 但我们会继续监控的 |
[08:07] | See how he does on the antibiotics. | 看他服用了抗生素的效果如何 |
[08:09] | Can I see him? | 我能去见他吗 |
[08:10] | Once we’ve cleaned him up, moved him to a room, | 要等我们先把他清理一下 转去普通病房 |
[08:12] | I’ll come get you. | 我会通知你的 |
[08:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:16] | This is great news, Max. | 这是好消息 麦克丝 |
[08:18] | It’s a good sign. | 是个好迹象 |
[08:21] | Gwen, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Ryan sooner. | 格温 我很抱歉没能更早告诉你莱恩的事 |
[08:24] | Is it Theo? | 是希奥干的吗 |
[08:27] | We’re gonna find him, ok? | 我们一定会找到他的 好吗 |
[08:33] | You got off on killing my sister, didn’t you? | 你杀了我妹妹 却没受到惩罚 对吧 |
[08:35] | You killed your sister. | 是你害死了你妹妹 |
[08:37] | If you actually loved Penny, | 如果你真的爱佩妮 |
[08:38] | You never would have involved her in this, | 你就不会让她卷入这些事的 |
[08:41] | But you don’t know anything about love. | 但你对爱一无所知 |
[08:42] | And you do? | 你就知道吗 |
[08:46] | I told you if you came after me | 我告诉过你 如果你敢追捕我 |
[08:47] | I would take everyone from you, everyone! | 我就杀死你身边每一个亲近的人 每一个 |
[08:50] | But you couldn’t resist, huh? | 但你就是忍不住 是吧 |
[08:51] | You had to be a hero. | 你非要当英雄 |
[08:52] | If you’re gonna kill me, kill me. | 如果你要杀我 就赶紧杀吧 |
[08:54] | Otherwise, shut the hell up. | 否则的话 给老子闭嘴 |
[08:57] | I’m gonna kill you, Ryan, but first… | 我会杀了你的 莱恩 但是首先 |
[09:04] | I’m gonna make you suffer | 我要让你好好受受折磨 |
[09:06] | Just like I promised. | 就像我保证过的那样 |
[09:22] | Is this what you did to Penny? | 你是这么对待佩妮的吗 |
[09:23] | You knew she was afraid of water, | 你知道她怕水 |
[09:25] | So you tortured her with it! | 所以你就用水来折磨她 |
[09:26] | What do you expect? | 不然你希望我怎么样 |
[09:27] | You declare war on everyone I love, | 你向我爱的每一个人宣战 |
[09:30] | I’ll do anything I can to protect them. | 我会尽我所能去保护他们 |
[09:32] | Well, what are they gonna do after you’re gone? | 一旦你死了 他们又怎么办呢 |
[09:44] | I got a hit. | 我查到了 |
[09:46] | A vehicle with Barton’s plate number | 一辆安装了巴顿车牌的车 |
[09:48] | Went through a toll gate on I- 87, going north. | 经过87号州际公路的收费站 往北去了 |
[09:50] | Call up all the cameras in the area, | 调集该地区的监控录像 |
[09:52] | Highways, street views, bridges, anything. | 高速公路上的 大街上的 桥上的 一切 |
[09:55] | It was captured northbound at exit 52. | 在北部52号出口再次被拍到 |
[09:57] | Can you enhance the photo | 你能把画面调清楚一点吗 |
[09:58] | so we can get a better look at the driver’s face? | 让我们看清驾驶员的长相 |
[10:06] | It’s him. It’s Theo. | 就是他 是希奥 |
[10:20] | You’re the love of my life. | 你是我此生的至爱 |
[10:25] | You know that, right? | 你是知道的 对吧 |
[10:36] | Hopkins. | 霍普金斯 |
[10:37] | How’s Mike? | 麦克怎么样了 |
[10:38] | He’s hanging in. | 他还在坚持着 |
[10:39] | You get a lead on Ryan? | 你查到关于莱恩的线索了吗 |
[10:41] | Campbell didn’t want me to bother you, | 坎贝尔不希望我拿这事烦你 |
[10:42] | But I thought you should know. | 但我觉得你该知道一下 |
[10:43] | We’ve isolated a square mile on I- 87. | 我们在87号公路上圈出了一平方英里的范围 |
[10:46] | Barton’s car has to be in the area. | 巴顿的车一定在那个区域内 |
[10:47] | We’ve got men on the ground, | 我们已经派人去实地搜索了 |
[10:48] | And we’re continuing to scour video surveillance. | 并且我们还在继续排查监控录像 |
[10:50] | Forward the video to my tablet. | 把视频发到我的平板电脑上吧 |
[10:52] | I can work from here. | 我可以在这里工作 |
[10:53] | I’m on it. | 我这就来办 |
[11:14] | Max? | 麦克丝 |
[11:15] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[11:55] | The expression on your face is priceless. | 此刻你脸上的表情真是无价的 |
[11:57] | This is not about her. | 这不关她的事 |
[11:59] | Please. | 求你了 |
[12:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:01] | It’s not about her, but here she is, hmm? | 的确不关她的事 但她却落在了我手上 |
[12:06] | Another casualty in the Ryan Hardy crusade. | 莱恩·哈迪的圣战行动中又要多一个牺牲者了 |
[12:09] | No. Don’t hurt her. | 不要 别伤害她 |
[12:10] | When is enough enough with you? | 你这人到底什么时候才算够啊 |
[12:12] | What do you want? What do you want me to say? | 你想怎么样 你想让我说什么 |
[12:14] | What’s gonna get you to stop? | 你要怎样才肯罢手 |
[12:15] | Just tell me. I’ll do it. | 告诉我 我会照做的 |
[12:16] | I don’t want you to do or say anything. | 我不要你做什么或说什么 |
[12:18] | I know the truth. | 我知道事实真相 |
[12:19] | Everything that happens here you caused, | 现在所发生的一切 都是你引起的 |
[12:22] | And you’re powerless to do anything about it. | 你现在已经无力做任何挽救了 |
[12:25] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不要 |
[12:35] | Just like you’re gonna be powerless to save Gwen | 就像等我解决了你 |
[12:38] | After I’m finished with you. | 你也无力去救格温一样 |
[12:40] | Hands up! Drop the knife! | 手举起来 把刀扔掉 |
[12:42] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[12:52] | Looks like I got here in the nick of time, no? | 看来我赶到的正是时候啊 对吧 |
[12:58] | Don’t look so surprised, Theo. | 别这么惊讶 希奥 |
[13:01] | I had a tracker placed on agent Hardy. | 我在哈迪探员身上放了个追踪器 |
[13:10] | When we want something, | 当我们想要某样东西的时候 |
[13:12] | We get it. | 就志在必得 |
[13:31] | Ryan? | 莱恩呢 |
[13:34] | I’ve been tracking the escape car. | 我一直在追踪他们逃跑时用的车 |
[13:36] | Picked it up on I- 87 going north. | 发现它沿着87号州际公路北行了 |
[13:38] | I got it going through 3 toll booths, two bridges, | 我查到它经过了3个收费站 两座桥 |
[13:42] | At mile marker 244, | 经过了244英里标记牌 |
[13:44] | And then at marker 245, it’s not there. | 到245英里标记牌时 却不见了踪影 |
[13:48] | Obviously, he stopped somewhere, but where? | 显然他是在中途某处停车了 但到底是哪儿呢 |
[13:52] | I’ve got street view, traffic cams, | 我已经调出了街道和交通监控录像 |
[13:54] | Eye in the sky. | 天眼监控摄像 |
[13:56] | I can’t find it. | 但到处都找不到 |
[13:58] | Highway. | 高速公路 |
[13:59] | The highway cam? | 高速公路摄像头吗 |
[14:03] | I’ll take another look. | 我再查一下吧 |
[14:14] | Here it is at 244 | 这里是244英里处的图像 |
[14:17] | And nothing at mile marker 245. | 但在245英里处却什么都没拍到 |
[14:23] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[14:26] | There might be a glitch in my feed. | 我这里的图像可能有点失常 |
[14:28] | I’m gonna try to access the original source. | 我来进入原始监控录像数据库查一下 |
[14:32] | No glitch here, and that wasn’t on the feed sent to the FBI. | 此处没有干扰 跟给联调局的录像不一样 |
[14:43] | It’s Theo. | 是希奥 |
[14:44] | That’s where he switched the cars. | 他就是在这里换车的 |
[14:46] | I have them both. Your tracker paid off. | 我已经找到他们了 你的追踪器很有效 |
[14:48] | You were right not to trust Theo. | 你不信任希奥真是太对了 |
[14:53] | He’s a psycho. | 他就是个疯子 |
[14:55] | Anything else I can do for you? | 还有什么需要我效劳的吗 |
[14:57] | Is the FBI close to finding this location? | 联调局快要发现这个藏身地点了吗 |
[15:00] | I’ve taken precautions to keep them off the trail. | 我已经采取了一些预防措施 甩开他们了 |
[15:03] | I need some time. Keep them away. | 我需要一些时间 帮我挡住他们 |
[15:05] | Will do, | 我会的 |
[15:06] | And Theo’s remains will be identifiable | 等你把希奥残余的身体留下等我去发现 |
[15:10] | When you leave them for me to find? | 应该还能辨认出他的面目吧 |
[15:11] | Of course. Your success serves us. | 当然了 你的成功对我们大有好处 |
[15:14] | We want you promoted at the bureau as much as you do. | 我们也跟你一样 希望你能在局里高升 |
[15:28] | Max? | 麦克丝 |
[15:29] | We caught a break. | 我们有突破了 |
[15:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:31] | Theo ditched Barton’s car | 希奥扔下了巴顿的车 |
[15:33] | And transferred to another vehicle. | 换了另一辆车 |
[15:34] | I’ve got it on I- 87, mile marker 245. | 我在87号州际公路245英里标记处发现了 |
[15:37] | How did you know about that? | 你是怎么发现的啊 |
[15:38] | I thought you were at the hospital. | 你不是在医院嘛 |
[15:39] | Yeah. I’ve- – I’ve been working from here. | 是的 我一直在这里工作 |
[15:40] | There was a glitch in my video feed, | 我收到的监控录像上被人动过手脚 |
[15:42] | So I went back, and I accessed the original source. | 于是我就返回去查看了原始监控录像数据 |
[15:45] | The car swap was there, ok? | 换车就是在那里发生的 |
[15:46] | Theo must have hacked into our system | 希奥肯定是黑进了我们的系统 |
[15:48] | – And deleted it from the file. – Great catch. | -从文件中删除了 -真是很棒的发现 |
[15:50] | He could have taken Ryan and Barton somewhere around there. | 他可能会把莱恩和巴顿带到附近某个地方 |
[15:51] | We need to go check it out. | 我们得去查一下 |
[15:53] | I’ll pick you up at the hospital, | 我去医院接你吧 |
[15:54] | And I’ll get a full HRT team on standby. | 并安排一支完整的人质救援组待命 |
[15:56] | I’ll be out front. | 我到大门口等你 |
[16:00] | Is there something going on? | 是有什么情况吗 |
[16:01] | No. | 没有 |
[16:02] | Well, even with our expanded search parameters, | 尽管我们已经扩大了搜索范围 |
[16:04] | We’re not having any luck. | 却依然没有任何收获 |
[16:06] | Keep looking. I’ve got to step out for a moment, | 继续找 我得出去一下 |
[16:08] | But I’ll be on my cell. | 不过你有事可以打我电话 |
[16:13] | I thought you were smarter than this. | 我以为你不会这么笨呢 |
[16:15] | I did what I had to do. | 我只是做了我必须做的 |
[16:16] | I don’t enjoy getting blood on my hands, | 我不喜欢双手沾满鲜血 |
[16:19] | But I’ll make an exception for you. | 但我愿意为你破次例 |
[16:20] | If I die, everyone in your organization will be exposed. | 如果我死了 你们组织里的每个人都会被曝光 |
[16:24] | I broke the encryption on your phone. | 我破解了你手机上的加密程序 |
[16:26] | I know who you’ve been calling, | 我知道你给谁打过电话 |
[16:27] | So I set a code | 所以我设置了个密码 |
[16:28] | to download everything I have on you | 下载我所知的关于你的一切信息 |
[16:31] | to all live news feeds all over the world, | 发送给全世界的各大直播新闻 |
[16:34] | And only I can disable it. | 只有我能解除它 |
[16:37] | You’re bluffing. | 你在虚张声势 |
[16:39] | Is that a bet you’re willing to take? | 你愿意赌一把吗 |
[16:43] | If he’s telling the truth, get the code, | 如果他说的是真话 立刻问出密码 |
[16:45] | Whatever you have to do. | 要不择手段 |
[17:03] | Watch the perimeter, please. | 去外面看守吧 |
[17:06] | Theo must have really pissed you off. | 希奥一定是严重惹火你了啊 |
[17:09] | What do you know about me, and who have you told? | 你对我有何了解 又告诉过谁 |
[17:11] | That’s easy. | 那很容易 |
[17:12] | Nothing and no one. | 一无所知 没告诉任何人 |
[17:13] | Did you dig further? | 你有更深入地调查吗 |
[17:14] | Are you telling me that your name is not Annie Bechard | 你是在告诉我 你的真名并非是安妮·比查德 |
[17:17] | And you don’t work for some hedge fund guy? | 你的老板也不是某个搞对冲基金的吗 |
[17:19] | You’re not taking this very seriously. | 你没有认真严肃地在对待这事 |
[17:21] | You said, “We,” Before. | 你刚刚说了”我们” |
[17:22] | You really don’t want to disappoint whoever “We” is, huh? | 你真的不想让那个”我们”失望 对吧 |
[17:28] | Is that what Theo did? | 希奥就是因为让你们失望了吗 |
[17:30] | The code. | 说出密码 |
[17:50] | I hate torture. | 我讨厌折磨人 |
[17:51] | Me, too, especially when your subject | 我也是 尤其是你要折磨的人 |
[17:54] | Doesn’t have what you’re looking for. | 手上并没有你想要的东西 |
[17:55] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[17:57] | I think you left my penthouse | 我觉得你离开我的顶楼住所后 |
[17:58] | And started asking questions. | 就开始追根究底 |
[18:01] | Did you task someone with it? | 你把这事交给某人去做了吗 |
[18:02] | Sloan? Oh, not her. She’s dead. | 斯隆吗 不是她 她已经死了 |
[18:06] | Maybe Hopkins, Max? | 或许是霍普金斯 麦克丝吗 |
[18:09] | I don’t know anything about you. | 我对你一无所知 |
[18:12] | I don’t think you understand the consequences of lying to me. | 我看你还不明白对我撒谎的后果 |
[18:17] | What is Gwen, 8 weeks now? | 格温现在怀孕有8周了吧 |
[18:22] | It’d be a shame for your child’s life to end before it begins. | 如果你的孩子尚未出生就夭折了 真够可惜的 |
[18:25] | If you hurt her- – | 如果你敢伤害她 |
[18:25] | Give me the names of the people you talked to, | 告诉我你到底跟谁交流过这事 |
[18:27] | and only they will die. | 死的人只会是他们 |
[18:29] | If you don’t, I’ll be forced | 如果你不说 我只能被迫 |
[18:30] | To kill everyone I think you might have told. | 杀掉每一个我觉得你可能告诉过的人了 |
[18:34] | Your choice. | 你自己选 |
[18:44] | We’ve been down this way, alright? | 我们来这里找过了 好吗 |
[18:47] | Last sighting of the swap car was half-mile back, | 最后一次见到被换车辆是在后方半英里处 |
[18:49] | There’s only two roads he could’ve taken out of here | 从这里 他只有两条道路可选 |
[18:51] | and it didn’t show up on either of the cameras. | 但却在两条路的监控录像上都没有出现 |
[18:53] | It’s in here somewhere. | 肯定就在这里某个地方 |
[18:55] | Max, honey, I understand how you feel. | 麦克丝 我明白你的感受 |
[18:58] | First Mike, now your uncle. | 先是麦克出事 现在你叔叔也出事了 |
[19:00] | But this driving around aimlessly | 但这样开着车漫无目的地跑 |
[19:01] | This is not a smart way to find him. | 可不是找到他的明智方法 |
[19:03] | We’d be more productive back at the bureau. | 我们还是回局里比较容易有发现 |
[19:05] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[19:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:08] | I see something over there. | 我看到那边有什么东西 |
[19:12] | Could be anything, Max. | 那可能是任何东西 麦克丝 |
[19:14] | Come on! | 快来 |
[19:15] | Seriously, Max. It’s probably nothing. | 说真的 麦克丝 可能根本没什么 |
[19:21] | It’s the swap car. | 是那辆调换的车 |
[19:23] | They got to be around here somewhere. | 他们肯定就在这里附近 |
[19:25] | We need to call for backup. | 我们得呼叫后援 |
[19:27] | Yeah. I’m on it, | 好的 我这就叫 |
[19:29] | But I think we should wait for them here. | 但我觉得我们该在这里等他们 |
[19:34] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[19:39] | We should split up. | 我们该分头行动 |
[19:40] | We’ll cover more ground that way. | 那样可以扩大搜索范围 |
[19:42] | It’s a bad idea, Max! | 那是个糟糕的主意 麦克丝 |
[19:46] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的真的是实话 |
[19:48] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[19:49] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[19:50] | Ask your source at the FBI, | 问你在联调局的线人 |
[19:52] | The one that planted the tracker on me. | 就是那个在我身上放追踪器的人 |
[19:53] | They’ll tell you. | 他们会告诉你的 |
[19:54] | They did, but you’re the king of rogue operations. | 他们说了 但你向来不按规矩行动 |
[19:57] | I have to assume that you haven’t shared everything with the FBI… | 我必须考虑到你可能并没有告诉联调局… |
[20:02] | You dumb bitch. | 你个蠢婊子 |
[20:04] | I was telling you the truth. | 我刚刚说的就是实话 |
[20:06] | I don’t know anything, | 我什么都不知道 |
[20:07] | But I’m sure as hell gonna find out about you now. | 但我现在显然会去调查关于你的一切信息 |
[20:27] | Go! | 追啊 |
[22:23] | I told you I was gonna take your future. | 我跟你说过 我会剥夺你的未来 |
[22:26] | Until a few minutes ago, | 就在几分钟前 |
[22:28] | I thought that meant killing you, | 我还以为那意思就是杀了你呢 |
[22:29] | But the universe has given me a gift- – | 但是上天给了我一份礼物 |
[22:31] | Your child to be. | 你即将出生的孩子 |
[22:35] | After all, aren’t children our true future, Ryan? | 毕竟 孩子才是我们真正的未来嘛 对吧莱恩 |
[22:40] | On the bright side, Gwen will survive | 往好的一面看 格温可以活着 |
[22:43] | At least until birth, | 至少可以活到把孩子生下来 |
[22:46] | And then I’m gonna take your kid | 然后我会抢走你的孩子 |
[22:48] | And make sure it’s raised like I was, | 确保他像我那样被养大 |
[22:50] | Abused and neglected | 被虐待 不管不顾 |
[22:53] | With no idea who you are- – | 完全不知道你是谁 |
[22:57] | A fate worse than death for a hero like you. | 对你这样的英雄而言 那可比死还难受 |
[23:19] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈来这里干什么 |
[23:20] | Max got a lead on Theo’s car and traced it here. | 麦克丝查到了有关希奥的车的线索 追踪到了这里 |
[23:22] | You were supposed to contain her. | 你本该控制住她才对的 |
[23:23] | I delayed backup as long as I could, | 我已经尽可能地拖延后援了 |
[23:25] | But they’re en route now, | 但他们现在已经在路上了 |
[23:26] | Which means you need to go. | 也就是说你得赶快离开了 |
[23:28] | Ryan’s still inside. | 莱恩还在里面 |
[23:29] | If my men fail to kill him, | 如果我的人没能成功杀了他 |
[23:30] | It’ll be on you to get it done. | 只能靠你去完成这个任务了 |
[23:33] | How the hell am I supposed to do that and not get caught? | 我要怎么杀了他还保证自己不被抓啊 |
[23:35] | That’s your problem. | 那就是你的问题了 |
[23:37] | And don’t forget- – | 并且别忘了 |
[23:38] | Everything we’ve given you can be disappeared in an instant | 我们给予你的一切 都可以瞬间消失 |
[23:41] | along with your body. | 包括你的尸体 |
[23:42] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[23:45] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[23:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:09] | Easy. | 淡定 |
[24:12] | You’re working for me now. | 你现在得替我做事了 |
[24:13] | Let’s go. | 跟我走 |
[24:28] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[24:30] | Thank god you’re alive! | 谢天谢地你还活着 |
[24:32] | Where’s your car? | 你的车在哪儿 |
[24:33] | It’s over there, but backup should be here soon. | 就在那边 后援应该很快就到 |
[24:35] | We’re not staying. Give me your phone. | 我们不能留在这儿 把手机给我 |
[24:40] | This is agent Royce. | 我是罗伊斯探员 |
[24:41] | This is Ryan Hardy. | 我是莱恩·哈迪 |
[24:42] | Listen carefully. Gwen is in danger. | 听仔细了 格温现在有危险 |
[24:43] | Theo is coming after her. | 希奥要对她下手了 |
[24:45] | Lock it down! We’re on our way. | 立刻封锁保护 我们这就赶来 |
[24:47] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[24:57] | Campbell. | 我是坎贝尔 |
[24:58] | It’s agent Royce. | 我是罗伊斯探员 |
[24:59] | Agent Hardy just called. | 哈迪探员刚刚打来电话 |
[25:00] | He said Gwen is in danger, | 他说格温现在有危险 |
[25:01] | He wants me to secure her here. | 他让我在这里派人手保护她 |
[25:03] | No. It’s a trap. | 不 那是个陷阱 |
[25:05] | He’s been compromised by Theo. | 他已经被希奥笼络了 |
[25:07] | I want you to get Gwen ready to move, | 你立刻让格温准备好转移 |
[25:09] | But don’t let her know what’s happening. | 但别让她知道到底是怎么回事 |
[25:10] | We can’t risk her alerting Ryan. | 我们要防止她通知莱恩 |
[25:12] | Are you sure about this, ma’am? | 你确定吗 长官 |
[25:13] | Yes. The director’s instituted communications blackout | 是的 局长已经下令暂时停止通讯 |
[25:16] | because Theo’s hacked into the FBI. | 因为希奥黑进了联调局的系统 |
[25:18] | One slip- up, and he’ll know we’re on to him. | 稍有疏忽 他就会知道我们盯上他了 |
[25:20] | He’ll disappear. | 他会彻底消失的 |
[25:21] | I’m assembling a backup team now. | 我这就召集后援队 |
[25:23] | I’ll call you when we’re ready to move. | 等我们准备好行动了 我会联系你的 |
[25:25] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:30] | Was that about Ryan? Did they find him? | 是关于莱恩的吗 他们找到他了吗 |
[25:32] | No, ma’am, but we have received a credible threat. | 不是的 女士 但我们面临一个重大威胁 |
[25:34] | This location is no longer secure. | 这里已经不再安全了 |
[25:36] | We need to move you. | 我们需要将你转移 |
[25:37] | What kind of threat? | 什么威胁 |
[25:37] | I’m not at liberty to say, | 我不能说 |
[25:39] | But I need you to go pack a bag. | 但我需要你立刻收拾行李 |
[25:41] | We’re leaving. | 我们这就走 |
[25:44] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[25:46] | Who’s that guy I shot? | 我刚刚开枪打死的人是谁 |
[25:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:49] | Most be working for Theo. | 肯定是希奥的手下 |
[26:22] | Oh, come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[26:23] | Gwen’s gonna be ok. | 格温肯定会没事的 |
[26:25] | She’s safe at your place. | 她住在你家很安全 |
[26:26] | J.D. And Royce are solid agents, | JD和罗伊斯是很靠谱的探员 |
[26:28] | And they’ll have called in for backup. | 而且他们已经呼叫支援了 |
[26:29] | Theo’s smart. | 希奥很聪明 |
[26:29] | He’s gonna figure out some kind of way to make a play for her. | 他肯定会想方设法抓到她的 |
[26:34] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[26:36] | I never should have asked her to move in with me. | 我就不该让她搬过去跟我同居的 |
[26:38] | You deserve to be happy. | 你应该获得幸福的 |
[26:39] | I let Gwen in, knowing damn well | 我让格温进入我的内心 心里其实很清楚 |
[26:42] | That she did not understand the danger. | 她根本不明白跟我一起有多危险 |
[26:44] | It won’t always be like this, Ryan. | 不会一直这样的 莱恩 |
[26:46] | It can’t. | 不可能的 |
[26:47] | So what’s gonna change, huh? | 到底有什么会改变啊 |
[26:48] | Tell me. Even if I get out, it’s never gonna end. | 告诉我啊 就算我离职 噩梦也不会结束 |
[26:51] | Look at what happened to Mendez. | 瞧瞧曼德斯的遭遇 |
[26:54] | How could I bring a kid into this…chaos? | 我怎么能把一个孩子 带入这乱局中呢 |
[26:58] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[27:02] | Gwen’s pregnant. | 格温怀孕了 |
[27:04] | That’s- – that’s great. | 那真是 太棒了 |
[27:07] | Yeah. That’s what I thought. | 是啊 我一开始也是这么想的 |
[27:11] | I thought I could have a family. | 我以为我可以拥有一个家庭呢 |
[27:12] | I thought the universe owed me. | 我以为宇宙欠我这个 |
[27:17] | – boy, was I wrong. – Ryan. | -天啊 我真是错的离谱 -莱恩 |
[27:19] | I don’t get to be happy, Max. | 我没资格获得幸福 麦克丝 |
[27:21] | That is not the world that I live in. | 我生活的世界 不会给我幸福的 |
[27:28] | I know that now. | 我现在算是明白了 |
[27:36] | Why are we going this way? | 我们为什么要走这边 |
[27:37] | Secondary exit is standard protocol. | 走二级出口是标准规程 |
[27:50] | No. It’s me. It’s campbell. | 不 是我 坎贝尔 |
[27:52] | What are you doing here, ma’am? | 你到这里来干什么 长官 |
[27:53] | We were supposed to meet off site. | 我们原本说好了另选地点见面的 |
[27:54] | Where’s your backup? | 你的后援呢 |
[27:55] | Over here. | 在这儿 |
[28:42] | Easy. | 淡定 |
[28:42] | No! | 不要 |
[28:45] | We have to take good care of the little one. | 我们得照顾好你肚子里的小家伙 |
[28:53] | Gwen? Gwen? | 格温 格温 |
[28:57] | Maybe they thought it was safer to move her. | 或许他们觉得把她转移走会更加安全 |
[29:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:25] | I think Theo has her. | 我觉得希奥已经抓到她了 |
[29:31] | Ok. Thanks. According to Hopkins, | 好的 谢谢 根据霍普金斯的消息 |
[29:33] | Their phones are pinging somewhere in the basement. | 他们的手机定位在地下室的某个地方 |
[29:40] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不好 |
[29:43] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不要 |
[29:44] | Campbell. How’d she get here? | 坎贝尔 她怎么会到这里来的 |
[29:47] | I left her in the woods. | 我把她丢在了树林里啊 |
[29:51] | Lisa, what happened? | 丽莎 发生什么事了 |
[29:53] | Theo jumped me. | 希奥偷袭了我 |
[29:56] | Forced me to ambush Gwen’s protection detail. | 强迫我更改了格温的保护方案 |
[29:58] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:00] | Do you know where he took her? | 你知道他把她带去哪儿了吗 |
[30:02] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:03] | Ambulance is a minute out. | 救护车马上就到 |
[30:05] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[30:06] | Tell command | 告诉指挥中心 |
[30:07] | I want every camera in this city looking for Theo’s car. | 调出市里所有监控录像查找希奥的车 |
[30:09] | – where are you going? – up. | -你要去哪儿 -上去 |
[30:13] | So is it a boy or a girl? | 你怀的是儿子还是女儿啊 |
[30:16] | God. Do you know how broken you are? | 天啊 你知道你有多变态吗 |
[30:18] | I know exactly who I am, doctor. | 我很清楚我是怎样的人 医生 |
[30:22] | Most people don’t. | 大多数人都不清楚 |
[30:25] | They spend their lives hiding, | 他们穷尽一生遮遮掩掩 |
[30:27] | Trying to please everybody else. | 试图取悦别人 |
[30:30] | Not me. | 我可不会 |
[30:32] | I enjoy the irony of… | 我很享受可以… |
[30:35] | Living fake lives in order to be my true self. | 做真实的自我 过着假生活 真够讽刺的 |
[30:39] | You had a family, kids. | 你以前有个家庭 孩子 |
[30:42] | They weren’t real. | 他们不是真的 |
[30:45] | Penny was my only family, | 佩妮才是我唯一的家人 |
[30:48] | And I loved her unconditionally. | 我无条件地爱她 |
[30:50] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[30:52] | How can you feel so much love for one person | 你怎么可以那么爱一个人 |
[30:55] | and feel absolutely nothing for anyone else? | 却对其他人那么冷酷无情呢 |
[30:57] | You’re a doctor. | 你是个医生 |
[30:59] | You’re around death all the time. | 你经常要和死亡打交道 |
[31:01] | If you cared about all those people, you’d go crazy. | 如果你对每个人都关心 你会发疯的 |
[31:04] | That is different. | 那不一样 |
[31:08] | And yet if I were to tell you | 但是如果我告诉你 |
[31:10] | That your boyfriend was dead, | 你男朋友已经死了 |
[31:14] | You’d cry like a little girl. | 你就会哭得梨花带雨的 |
[31:16] | Ryan’s dead? | 莱恩死了吗 |
[31:23] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[31:25] | We’ll name the baby after him. | 我们给宝宝取他的名字就好 |
[31:34] | Max, tell me you found them. | 麦克丝 告诉我你发现他们了 |
[31:37] | Traffic cameras picked them up going north | 交通探头于20分钟前 |
[31:38] | On the sprain parkway 20 minutes ago. | 在斯普林公园大道上发现他们往北行 |
[31:40] | State police are setting up roadblocks in a 5- mile radius. | 州警察正在5英里半径范围内设立路障 |
[31:43] | Any sign of them since? | 此后有再发现他们的踪影吗 |
[31:45] | I’m searching camera registries. | 我正在搜查监控录像 |
[31:52] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[31:53] | Taconic parkway 10 minutes ago. | 塔克尼克公园大道 10分钟前 |
[31:55] | Then he exits off 9a. | 然后他在9A出口处下去了 |
[31:58] | We’re minutes away. | 我们过几分钟就能赶到 |
[32:29] | Where is he, Max? | 他在哪儿 麦克丝 |
[32:31] | I don’t know. I had him getting off 9a, | 我不知道 我只查到他从9A出口下去了 |
[32:33] | And then I lost him. | 然后就没有踪迹了 |
[32:35] | I’m sorry. I- – | 对不起 我… |
[32:36] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[32:38] | I’m at the roadblock. Maybe they turned off the main road. | 我在路障处 或许他们把主道封闭了 |
[32:43] | He’s got to be around here somewhere. | 他肯定就在这附近 |
[32:56] | Wait! | 等等 |
[32:58] | There he is. | 发现他了 |
[34:13] | Let her go, Theo! | 放开她 希奥 |
[34:14] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[34:15] | Because you’re a survivor! | 因为你是个性命顽强的人 |
[34:17] | Ever since you were a child, | 从你还是个孩子开始 |
[34:19] | you’ve done whatever it takes to see the next sunrise. | 你为了多活一天 都会不惜一切代价 |
[34:23] | Well, you’re not gonna wake up tomorrow | 你要是想明天还有命 |
[34:25] | Unless you throw that gun away and get down on the ground. | 就赶紧把枪扔掉 趴在地上 |
[34:28] | I’m ready to die, Ryan. | 我已经准备好赴死了 莱恩 |
[34:31] | I’m ready to die. | 我准备好赴死了 |
[34:32] | If you want to pull that trigger, go ahead, | 如果你想扣动扳机 就尽管来吧 |
[34:34] | But I’ll still kill her, | 但我还是会杀了她的 |
[34:36] | And your future will end on this bridge. | 你的未来 也会终结在这座桥上 |
[34:40] | So if you want her to live… | 所以如果你想让她活着 |
[34:45] | You’ll let us walk away. | 你只能放我们走 |
[34:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:02] | All right. You win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[35:05] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[35:26] | Are you ok? Did he hurt you? | 你还好吧 他伤害你了吗 |
[35:27] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[35:29] | I thought I lost you. | 我以为我失去你了呢 |
[35:40] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[35:45] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[35:50] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[35:54] | Hold on! | 抓紧了 |
[35:56] | Hold on! | 抓紧了 |
[35:58] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[36:04] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[36:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:12] | Noooo! | 不要啊 |
[36:14] | No! Ryan! Ryan! | 不要啊 莱恩 莱恩 |
[36:19] | No! | 不要啊 |
[37:29] | With divers combing the icy waters below the Croton dam, | 潜水员们在克劳顿大坝下面冰冷的水中持续搜寻了很久 |
[37:32] | Hope is quickly fading of finding agent Ryan Hardy alive. | 活着找到莱恩·哈迪探员的希望也越来越渺茫 |
[37:36] | According to our experts, | 根据专家所述 |
[37:37] | The currents below the dam are so treacherous | 大坝下的水流实在太险急了 |
[37:40] | It could take weeks to find his body, | 要找到他的遗体可能需要数周时间 |
[37:42] | As well as the body of alleged serial killer Theo Noble, and that’s… | 对于连环杀手嫌犯希奥·诺贝尔的尸体也是一样 |
[37:46] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[37:49] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[37:50] | We have eyes on Hardy’s people. | 我们派人盯着哈迪的人 |
[37:52] | We’re ready to move if necessary. | 必要情况下 我们会行动的 |
[37:55] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[38:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:11] | Ryan’s gone. | 莱恩去了 |
[39:53] | I know who you are. | 我知道你的身份 |
[39:57] | I know you planted that tracker on me. | 我知道是你在我身上放了追踪器 |
[40:01] | That’s how Eliza found us at the catacombs. | 所以伊莉莎才能在地窖中找到我们 |
[40:07] | You’re crazy. I didn’t do that. | 你疯了 不是我干的 |
[40:09] | Stop. Two agents are dead because of you. | 别狡辩了 因为你 两名探员都死了 |
[40:14] | And so am I. | 我也死了 |
[40:18] | It’s the only way my family stays safe, | 只有这样 我的家人才能安全 |
[40:22] | And your friends will never see me coming. | 你那些朋友 也永远料不到我对他们的打击 |
[40:25] | It won’t work. | 你不会成功的 |
[40:28] | You can’t get to these people. | 你动不了那些人 |
[40:29] | I can get to anybody. | 我可以动任何人 |
[40:35] | You think it’s an anomaly that | 你觉得大多数为人熟知的 |
[40:37] | most known serial killers are poor? | 连环杀手都是穷人是反常现象吗 |
[40:39] | You think the ultrawealthy are spared the psychopath gene? No. | 你以为那些富得流油的人就不会有变态基因吗 不是的 |
[40:44] | Their money buys them protection, anonymity, | 他们手中的钱给他们买来了保护 匿名 |
[40:49] | And they’ll do anything to keep it that way. | 他们会不惜一切代价保持这样的 |
[40:51] | Their money won’t save them from me. | 他们的钱也阻止不了我对他们的打击 |
[40:57] | So what now? | 现在要怎样 |
[40:59] | First… | 首先 |
[41:00] | You’re gonna tell me everything you know. | 你要告诉我 你所知的一切 |
[41:07] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[41:16] | Code blue, two west. | 蓝色警报 西区2号病房 |
[41:55] | Ryan told me about the baby. | 莱恩跟我说了宝宝的事 |
[41:58] | Baby? | 宝宝 |
[42:01] | That’s great. | 真是太好了 |
[42:08] | I don’t know if I can do it alone. | 我不知道我是否可以一个人养大这孩子 |
[42:11] | You won’t have to. | 你不必一个人承担 |