时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – I can’t! – What’s wrong? | -我不能 -怎么啦 |
[00:09] | We tried to have sex, | 我们试图要滚床单 |
[00:10] | I freaked out, like a panic attack. | 我吓坏了 像是恐慌症发作 |
[00:12] | – I was raped. Yeah. – That guy who…? | -我被强奸过 -是那个人吗… |
[00:15] | I thought I put it behind me but I still have some stuff | 我以为我都放下了 但事实证明我… |
[00:19] | – I have to work through. – Take as long as you need. | -我还有些事需要解决 -你想用多久都行 |
[00:22] | Lena gonna be OK? | 莉娜没事吧 |
[00:23] | Yeah, now, but she lost the baby. | 暂时没事 但是孩子没了 |
[00:28] | You’re just so good, | 你实在是太棒了 |
[00:29] | you make the rest of us look bad. | 你让我们剩下的人都感觉跳得很糟 |
[00:30] | Well, there’s nothing I can do about that. | 这一点我也没辙啊 |
[00:32] | Well, I mean, you could try to blend in. | 我是说你可以尝试着加入到我们嘛 |
[00:34] | This is a dance team. | 这是一个舞团 |
[00:35] | What? Should I dye my hair? | 怎样 我也该染染头发吗 |
[00:37] | We got a letter from Ana. | 我们收到一封安娜的来信 |
[00:39] | She wants to see the twins to make amends. | 她想见双胞胎”赔罪” |
[00:42] | Oh, wow. What did you do? | 你怎么做的 |
[00:44] | I called Mike and I told him | 我打给麦克告诉他 |
[00:45] | that she’s never coming anywhere | 她不要跑来找我们的孩子 |
[00:46] | – near our kids ever again. – Good. | -再也不要出现了 -很好 |
[00:48] | Girls! Everyone out! Out of the house! | 大家快出来 快出来 |
[00:50] | Where’s Becca? Becca?! | 贝卡去哪里了 贝卡 |
[00:52] | Got her. Clear away! | 我们去救人 不要挡路 |
[00:53] | She is gonna be OK. | 她不会有事的 |
[01:00] | I seriously have like nothing to wear. | 我真的感觉没衣服穿了 |
[01:03] | And Mat won’t tell me where we’re going | 麦特也不告诉我要去哪儿 |
[01:05] | so I don’t know what to wear! | 搞得我压根不知道该穿什么 |
[01:09] | Too Big Bird? | 太”大鸟”风卫星了吧[卫星名称] |
[01:10] | I don’t think you’re not big anything. | 我倒不觉得哪里大 |
[01:12] | More Tweety Bird. | 反而有点”翠迪鸟”的风格[品牌名] |
[01:14] | Ha-ha. Seriously. | 真好笑 说真的 |
[01:18] | I need something like, sexy but not too sexy, | 我要那种性感又不是太性感的 |
[01:22] | soft but not easy, | 柔和又不简单的衣服 |
[01:24] | that says I’m a girl, | 就是说打扮出来是个女孩 |
[01:24] | but don’t treat me like one. | 有可以当成兄弟对待的那种 |
[01:26] | Right, so you’re looking for really pretty armor? | 所以你是要找一套漂亮的铠甲吗 |
[01:29] | No. I just… | 不 我只是… |
[01:31] | Mat can be a little confrontational. | 麦特有一点跟我对着干 |
[01:36] | OK, a lot confrontational. | 好吧 是特别对着干 |
[01:38] | I mean, the boy feels the need to say everything he thinks. | 我是说 他是有话直说的人 |
[01:41] | So I wanna be pretty but protected. | 所以我想漂漂亮亮的又能被他保护 |
[01:45] | Attractive, just not vulnerable. | 吸引人又不显示弱点 |
[01:48] | Yeah. Like you. | 对 就像你 |
[01:56] | You want some syrup for that, bud? | 要点果汁吗 |
[01:59] | Since when do you work Sundays? | 你什么时候开始周六也要去工作了 |
[02:01] | I’m escorting a funeral. | 我要护送一个葬礼 |
[02:02] | Since Mama and Jude aren’t gonna be back until tomorrow, | 鉴于妈妈和裘德明天才回来 |
[02:04] | I thought I’d pick up a little off-duty security work. | 所以我觉得可以选一些不当值的安保工作 |
[02:08] | Unless you don’t want me to go. | 除非你不想我去 |
[02:12] | That fire was pretty intense. I can cancel, you know. | 那场火灾搞得人很紧张 我可以取消工作的 |
[02:14] | No, no. I have therapy anyway. I’m fine. | 别别 反正我要去看心理医生 我没事的 |
[02:17] | OK. You sure? | 好吧 你确定 |
[02:18] | Yeah, I’m just happy everyone got out safe. | 确定 每个人都安全逃出来我就很开心了 |
[02:21] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[02:22] | Where’s everybody now? All the girls, I mean? | 现在都在哪儿呢 我是说那些女孩 |
[02:24] | They went back to juvie, | 她们要回到少管所 |
[02:26] | until they can find a new place, if they can find place. | 直到找到一个新家 如果能找到的话 |
[02:29] | What does that mean? | 这么说是什么意思 |
[02:30] | Well, I guess there aren’t many landlords | 我猜有很多房东 |
[02:32] | who wanna rent to a group home, so… | 不会想租给教养院 所以… |
[02:34] | Well, I’m sure they’ll find something. | 我相信他们会找到的 |
[02:36] | Rita doesn’t strike me | 丽塔给我印象是一个 |
[02:36] | as the type of person who’d gives up easily. | 不会轻言放弃的人 |
[02:40] | So what time is the funeral gonna be over? | 那葬礼什么时候结束呢 |
[02:42] | As long as it takes to get the guy in the ground, | 等到那家伙下葬就结束了吧 |
[02:44] | I guess, Why? Planning another party? | 怎么了 又计划开派对吗 |
[02:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:52] | I was just asking. I have a big paper I’m writing. | 我就问问 我还有一篇大论文要做 |
[02:54] | It’d be easier to have no one here to distract me. | 没人打扰我会写得更快 |
[02:57] | Well I have a music thing with Lou downtown, | 我要和露去市区 办点和音乐有关的事 |
[02:59] | so I won’t be here. | 所以我不会在家 |
[03:00] | Oh yeah? Why don’t you… | 是吗 那你不如… |
[03:02] | Maybe you could take Callie with you. | 你可以带凯丽一起去嘛 |
[03:05] | Oh no, I don’t wanna crash your thing. | 不用了 我不想当电灯泡 |
[03:07] | It’s not a thing. We’re just hanging. You should come. | 没什么 就是逛逛 你来吧 |
[03:10] | Really? | 真的 |
[03:11] | Yeah. I could pick you up after therapy. | 对 我可以在你看完医生后来接你 |
[03:14] | Um, OK, well I’ll think about it. | 好吧 我好好想想 |
[03:15] | I’ll call you after I’m done. | 我看完医生给你打电话吧 |
[03:17] | Ok. | 好 |
[03:18] | Hey Miss Thing. Nice jacket. | 大小姐 夹克很赞 |
[03:21] | Cute, right? Thank you. | 很可爱吧 谢谢 |
[03:24] | Like I had a choice. | 搞得我好像有得选一样 |
[03:26] | When are Mama and Jude coming home? | 妈妈和裘德什么时候回来 |
[03:27] | At least they’re nice to me. | 至少他们会夸我 |
[03:28] | – Oh, poor baby. – They’ll be back tomorrow. | -小可怜 -他们明天就回来 |
[03:31] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[03:33] | Uh, she’s doing… She’s doing all right, I think. | 她…她还好 |
[03:37] | Yeah, it’s been good for her being out in nature, | 去户外走走对她有好处 |
[03:41] | you know, getting a little time off, a little time away. | 去消磨点时间 远离这些事 |
[03:45] | We all have to be extra sweet to her when she gets back. | 等她回来的时候 我们都要好好对她 |
[03:48] | Losing a baby, is… | 失去一个宝宝… |
[03:51] | …it’s one of the hardest things you can possibly go through. | 是非常痛苦的事 没那么容易平复 |
[03:57] | All right, I gotta go. | 好啦 我要走了 |
[04:00] | Oh, hey, B, will you drop this off at your dad’s on your way out? | 小布 你出去的时候把这个带给你爸爸吧 |
[04:03] | Um… can’t you? | 你不能带过去吗 |
[04:04] | Yes I can but I asked you to. | 我可以 但是我要你去 |
[04:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:07] | All right, my babies, I’ll see you later. | 好啦 孩子们 回见 |
[04:09] | All right. | 走啦 |
[04:10] | How’s your dad doing, after the breakup? | 分手之后 你爸爸怎么样了 |
[04:13] | It’s so weird. Didn’t Dani just move in? What happened? | 好尴尬 达妮不是才搬进去吗 发生了什么 |
[04:18] | I don’t know. He’s fine. | 我不知道 他没事 |
[04:21] | It’s none of our business. | 这不关我们的事 |
[04:32] | Sorry I should called. Mom asked me to… | 抱歉 应该提前打电话的 妈妈让我… |
[04:35] | – Oh, thanks. – No problem. | -谢谢 -没什么 |
[04:39] | I’d make you come in and have breakfast, | 我本想请你进来吃早餐的 |
[04:41] | but I’m heading out in a minute. | 但我马上要出门 |
[04:44] | It’s cool. I have stuff to do anyway. | 没关系 反正我还有别的事 |
[04:49] | OK. I’ll see you soon? | 好的 回头见 |
[04:51] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[05:48] | I’m sorry about that. | 真对不起 |
[05:49] | I just… I’m not ready to get into this, with him. | 我实在是还没准备好 不知怎么面对他 |
[05:52] | No, don’t worry about it. | 没关系 不用担心 |
[05:54] | I wasn’t really ready to face him either. | 我也不知该怎么面对他 |
[05:58] | Guess I can add him to my amends list. | 我想可以把他加到我的”忏悔名单”里 |
[06:01] | He’s already at the top of mine. | 他已经在我名单的最上头了 |
[06:08] | You… wanna read the next part? | 你要读下一部分吗 |
[06:11] | Sure. | 好的 |
[06:18] | “We have a list of all persons we have harmed | 我们有一个名单 都是我们曾伤害过 |
[06:21] | and to whom we are willing to make amends. | 并试图做出补偿的人的名字 |
[06:24] | We made it when we took inventory. | 每完成一项就把名字写上 |
[06:27] | We subjected ourselves to a drastic self-appraisal. | 我们要对自己进行严格的自我批评 |
[06:32] | Now we go out to our fellows and repair the damage | 现在我们去向曾伤害过的那些人 |
[06:37] | done in the past.” | 做出道歉 |
[06:41] | So why all the secrecy? | 为什么这么神秘 |
[06:44] | What kind of music festival is this? | 到底是个什么样的音乐节 |
[06:45] | Is it like a rave? | 像锐舞那样吗 |
[06:47] | An underground warehouse death-metal battle of the bands? | 是在地下仓库举行死亡金属乐队比赛吗 |
[06:50] | Yup. I’m totally bringing you to ‘The Seven Levels of Hell, | 是的 我将把你带入”地狱的七层 |
[06:54] | a Sound Experience That Will Explode Your Eardrums!’ | 非凡的听觉体验将引爆你的耳膜” |
[06:59] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[07:02] | Look. | 你看 |
[07:20] | Nice. | 不错 |
[07:27] | So when did these panic attacks start? | 你的恐惧症从什么时候开始的 |
[07:31] | Well, I’ve been seeing Wyatt for a while now. | 我和怀亚特已经交往了一段日子了 |
[07:35] | And we decided we wanted to have sex. | 我们决定要发生关系 |
[07:39] | OK. Is that something you feel like you’re ready for? | 对此你已经做好准备了吗 |
[07:44] | With Wyatt, I mean? | 我是指和怀亚特 |
[07:45] | I do. I did, anyway. | 是的 我准备好了 |
[07:49] | But when we tried, I freaked out. | 但当我们尝试去做的时候 我被吓到了 |
[07:52] | I couldn’t breathe and I pushed him off of me. | 我感觉无法呼吸 所以就推开了他 |
[07:56] | It’s been happening a few times a week since. | 自此每周都会发作几次 |
[08:02] | I even thought I saw Liam the other day, at work. | 有天上班的时候以为自己看见了利亚姆 |
[08:06] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[08:09] | Do you think it’s him, Liam? | 你认为是因为利亚姆吗 |
[08:11] | You mean, do I think the rape is the cause of the panic attacks? | 你是指强奸是否是导致你恐惧的原因吗 |
[08:15] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[08:17] | But things like that | 但是这种恐惧感 |
[08:18] | generally start closer to the time of the event. | 通常都是在事发生后不久产生 |
[08:22] | – Do you trust Wyatt? – Yeah, completely. | -你信任怀亚特吗 -是的 很信任他 |
[08:26] | But you also thought you could trust Liam, right? | 但你以前也以为可以很信任利亚姆 不是吗 |
[08:29] | And you were wrong. | 最后证明你错了 |
[08:30] | So how can you trust your own judgment? | 所以你还能相信自己的判断力吗 |
[08:35] | You think I can’t trust my judgment? | 你认为我不能相信自己的判断力 |
[08:37] | No. I think you think you can’t. | 不 我认为是你认为不能相信自己 |
[08:40] | Especially when it comes to | 尤其在涉及到你将自己 |
[08:41] | making yourself so vulnerable to another person. | 毫无保留的呈现在另一个人面前的时候 |
[08:45] | I think if you trusted yourself. | 我想如果你相信自己的话 |
[08:49] | I wouldn’t have panicked with Wyatt. | 我就不会和怀亚特在一起的时候产生恐惧 |
[08:51] | I think it’s a possibility. | 我认为很有可能 |
[08:58] | So, what am I supposed to do? | 那我应该怎么做 |
[09:02] | Did you see any signs | 是不是有什么迹象让你觉得 |
[09:05] | that Liam wasn’t who he pretended to be? | 利亚姆并不是他表面上的那样 |
[09:12] | Um, I guess, yeah. | 我想是吧 |
[09:16] | People show us who they are, what they’re capable of, | 人们表现自己 表现自己的能力 |
[09:20] | if we’re paying attention, listening to our gut, | 如果我们细心观察 倾听自己的直觉 |
[09:24] | that’s how we learn to trust ourselves, | 我们才能学习相信自己 |
[09:27] | by trusting we will act on our instincts | 相信自己的直觉 |
[09:29] | to keep ourselves safe. | 以此来保证自己的安全 |
[09:32] | You say you trust Wyatt completely | 既然你说你很信任怀亚特 |
[09:35] | so trust your instincts. | 那就相信你的直觉 |
[09:38] | Until he gives you a reason not to. | 直到你发现异常 |
[09:50] | Sorry, we almost there. | 抱歉 就快到了 |
[09:52] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[09:53] | I’m not telling you. | 不能告诉你 |
[09:55] | That’s kinda the point of the blindfold. | 不然我蒙住你眼睛干什么 |
[09:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:18] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[10:20] | This is where we, you know, the first time. | 我们的第一次就在这里 |
[10:24] | It’ll be like our first date all over again. | 就像把第一次约会重演一遍一样 |
[10:26] | You mean our first hookup? | 你是指第一次搞在一起吗 |
[10:29] | By the way, we haven’t even had a real first date. | 而且我们根本就没正式约会过 |
[10:33] | Is this all you think I am? | 你认为我就是那样的人吗 |
[10:35] | Some girl to get naked with in your garage? | 在你车库里脱个精光的女孩 |
[10:37] | No! No. This is romantic. Look flower petals. | 不不 这多浪漫啊 看这些花瓣 |
[10:41] | I… picked these myself. | 我亲手捡回来的 |
[10:43] | So this is it, huh? | 就这些吗 |
[10:45] | Your plan for our big “Special date?” | 这就是你所谓的”特别约会”吗 |
[10:48] | Sex on a nasty old couch? | 在又脏又旧的沙发上做爱吗 |
[10:50] | No! No, this is, um, this is just part one. | 不 不 这只是第一步 |
[10:54] | I just wanted to spend some time alone together | 我只是想咱们俩单独呆会儿 |
[10:56] | ’cause no one’s home. | 因为家里没人 |
[10:57] | Then I was gonna take you out. | 然后我就带你出去 |
[10:59] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[11:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:01] | Oh, God. Just wait. | 天呐 等一下 |
[11:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:12] | Hi, Hayley. How are ya? | 海莉 你好哇 |
[11:17] | Mom, I thought you were supposed to be working that funeral? | 妈妈 我以为你应该去忙葬礼的事才对 |
[11:19] | I can see that that’s what you thought. | 我能看出来你是那么想的 |
[11:21] | But, well, they had to cancel. | 但他们不得不取消了 |
[11:22] | Someone forgot to dig the grave. | 有人忘了挖坟 |
[11:25] | – So… what’s up? – Just hanging out. | -所以…在做什么 -就一起玩而已 |
[11:29] | Uh-huh, well, you know the rules: | 你知道规矩的哦 |
[11:30] | no hanging out with girls behind closed doors. | 和女孩子玩可不准关门的 |
[11:32] | That’s not fair. What if I was gay? | 这不公平 我要是同性恋呢 |
[11:34] | – Are you? Gay? – No, but… | -你是同性恋吗 -不是 但 |
[11:37] | Point taken. | 明白了 |
[11:38] | Then I guess there’s no hanging out with anyone behind closed doors, | 那看来和谁玩都不准关门了哦 |
[11:41] | that includes garage doors too. | 车库的门也算 |
[11:42] | All right, we were on our way out, anyway. | 好 反正我们也正要出门呢 |
[11:44] | I see. And what about that big paper that you had to work on? | 我知道 你正在做的大论文怎么办 |
[11:47] | I’ll finish it tonight. You ready? | 我今晚会完成 你准备好了吗 |
[11:56] | I’ll just finish blowing out these candles for you, | 我还得帮你把这些蜡烛都灭了 |
[11:58] | bit of a fire hazard there, Jesus. | 有火灾的危险呢 黑素斯 |
[12:15] | – Hey. – Sorry to crash. | -好哇 -抱歉来当电灯泡 |
[12:17] | No worries. The more, the merrier. | 没关系 人越多越有意思啦 |
[12:19] | Well, thank you. Um, I’m glad you say that, actually. | 谢谢 其实我很高兴你会这么说 |
[12:25] | Hey. Good to see ya. | 好哇 见到你好高兴 |
[12:28] | – You know Lou, right? – Yeah we met at your party. | -你认识露吧 -是 我们在你家聚会时见过 |
[12:33] | So what is this? | 这是搞什么呢 |
[12:33] | Some kinda Mexican street festival? | 什么墨西哥的街市节吗 |
[12:36] | Seems cool. | 蛮酷的 |
[12:37] | Yeah, there’s a main stage over there | 嗯 主舞台在那边 |
[12:39] | and they usually play some pretty great music. | 他们一般都会演奏非常棒的音乐 |
[12:41] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[12:43] | Cool. Well, um, why don’t we meet up with you there later? | 好 不如我们一会儿在那边跟你们会合吧 |
[12:47] | – Wyatt and I are gonna have a chow-down. – We are? | -我和怀亚特要去大吃一顿 -是吗 |
[12:50] | Mm-hmm, yeah, we’re both gonna eat one item from every food stall, | 嗯 我们要尝遍每个摊位的每个食物 |
[12:53] | and the first person to say “uncle,” has to pay for it all. | 谁先叫出”叔叔” 谁就负责买单吧 |
[12:56] | Wait, so you think you’re gonna out eat me? | 等等 那你是希望吃垮我吗 |
[12:58] | No, I know I’m gonna out-eat you. | 不 我知道我一定能吃垮你的 |
[13:00] | OK, it’s on, girl. | 好吧姑娘 放马过来 |
[13:01] | How about we start with a little spicy corn, | 我们不如从辣玉米开始吃 |
[13:04] | -Ok. – to line the stomach? | -好 -暖暖胃 |
[13:06] | Yeah, how about it? Let’s do it. | 好 怎么样 来吧 |
[13:09] | – We’re not doing that, right? – No. | -我们不要那么玩吧 -嗯 |
[13:11] | – OK, all right, cool. Let’s go this way. – All right. | -好 那就好 咱们走这边 -好的 |
[13:16] | My grandfather used to bring me here every year. | 我爷爷以前每年都会带我来这里 |
[13:19] | He’s a musician. He loves Latin music. | 他是音乐人 他很爱拉丁音乐 |
[13:24] | – You like her? – Who? | -你喜欢她吗 -她是谁 |
[13:28] | Frida Kahlo. | 弗里达·卡罗[墨西哥现代女画家] |
[13:32] | I dunno. I mean, she could stand to tweeze a little. | 不清楚 她应该坚持拔拔毛才对 |
[13:35] | Wait, you’ve never heard of Frida Kahlo? | 等等 你从没听说过弗里达·卡罗吗 |
[13:39] | No. Why? Because I’m a Mexican? | 没有 怎么 我是墨西哥人就必须知道吗 |
[13:41] | No because she’s like a cultural icon. | 不 因为她就像文化标志一样 |
[13:45] | Yeah, a Mexican cultural icon. | 嗯 墨西哥的文化标志 |
[13:47] | Yeah, but no, she’s kind of international? | 嗯 但也不是 她挺国际化的 |
[13:50] | Well I didn’t really grow up in a Latino home, so… | 我并没有真的生活在拉丁家庭 所以… |
[13:53] | No, that’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[13:57] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[14:01] | No. | 没有 |
[14:11] | Wyatt? | 怀亚特 |
[14:15] | Wyatt? | 怀亚特 |
[14:25] | – You OK? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -嗯 |
[14:29] | Not exactly, no. | 不 其实不太好 |
[14:32] | OK, well, why not? | 好吧 为什么呢 |
[14:36] | Um, I’ve been having these panic attacks, | 我一直有这种恐慌症 |
[14:39] | ever since we tried to… | 就是从上次我们试着… |
[14:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:45] | It’s not your fault at all. | 完全不是你的问题 |
[14:47] | Um… I’m just trying to… | 我只是想… |
[14:50] | I’m supposed to practice trusting myself. | 我应该锻炼相信自己 |
[14:54] | I know that sounds dumb but it’s actually harder than you think. | 我知道这听起来蠢蠢的 但确实比你想的要难 |
[15:02] | Anyway, I didn’t really wanna come here today | 不管怎么说 我今天不太想来这儿 |
[15:04] | ’cause the crowds and everything. | 因为都是人啊什么的 |
[15:08] | But I know that one of the things I can trust is you, so… | 但我知道有一个认识我可以信任的 就是你 |
[15:13] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[15:18] | I was just getting these. | 我只是跑去买这些了 |
[15:21] | For you, my lady. | 为了你 我的大小姐 |
[15:23] | Nerd. | 呆子 |
[15:25] | Unless you’re full? | 莫非是你吃饱了吗 |
[15:27] | I mean, we can stop, anytime you want. | 你想的话 我们随时可以不吃了 |
[15:29] | All you’ve gotta do is say the word. | 你只要说出那个词就好 |
[15:30] | – No, No, I’m starving. – You’re starving, huh? | -不 老娘快饿死了 -你还在饿吗 |
[15:32] | – Mm-hm. – You’ll definitely enjoy this meatball then. | -是的 -你一定会喜欢这个肉丸 |
[15:35] | – Yeah, cheers. Mm-hm. – Cheers. | -干了 -干了 |
[15:39] | Mmmm. Delicious. | 好好吃 |
[15:41] | Right? | 是吗 |
[15:42] | Tamale? Unless you’ve had enough. | 来一份玉米粉蒸肉吗 还是说你已经饱了 |
[15:45] | Baby, we are just getting started. | 宝贝 我们才刚开始吃呢 |
[15:57] | I’m really glad you called. | 我真的很高兴你打电话找我 |
[16:00] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:09] | Hey, Liam. I’m hungry, man. Let’s go. | 利亚姆 我饿了 咱们走吧 |
[16:17] | I’m so glad you’re getting the day off, you deserve it. | 我真高兴看到你休息 这是你应得的 |
[16:20] | It’ll be good for you, a little quiet time to yourself. | 会对你有好处的 自己的安静一刻 |
[16:24] | Not really sure what I’m gonna do with myself. | 都不知道要做些什么 |
[16:25] | You don’t have to do anything. Why not just… be? | 什么都不用做 不如就这样…呆着 |
[16:31] | I’m serious. | 说真的 |
[16:34] | That’s what’s been so great about this trip. | 对我来说这就是这次旅行的最大好处 |
[16:36] | All this time out in the woods has really let me connect, | 在丛林中的生活让我审视 |
[16:40] | you know, with… this. | 自己的内心 |
[16:44] | OK, Earth Mother. I got it. | 好吧 地球母亲 我懂了 |
[16:48] | We’re both grieving, honey. | 我们都在哀悼 亲爱的 |
[16:50] | Yeah. I know. I’m OK. | 我知道 我没事 |
[16:52] | OK. Maybe you could, | 也许你可以 |
[16:55] | I dunno, meditate or something? | 说不好 要不冥想一下之类的 |
[16:59] | I mean it. | 真的 |
[17:00] | I know you do. That’s what scares me. | 我知道 所以才让我害怕 |
[17:02] | I will try it, sweetheart. Thank you. I love you. | 我会尝试的 亲爱的 谢谢 爱你 |
[17:05] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:00] | 高级搜索 水管漏水怎么修 | |
[18:01] | Oh my god, this is so cool. | 天呐 这里太酷了 |
[18:04] | How did you know about this? | 你怎么知道这个地方的 |
[18:06] | I told you, I wanted to do something that’s really special, | 我跟你说过 我要一次特别的约会 |
[18:08] | so I did a bunch of research on all the cool events | 就调查研究了一下 |
[18:10] | that were happening this weekend. | 本周末有什么好玩的地方 |
[18:12] | I’m sorry I doubted you. I’m very impressed. | 对不起我还怀疑你 我很感动 |
[18:15] | – And hungry. – Yeah? Let’s go get you a taco. | -还很饿 -走给你买墨西哥卷饼去 |
[18:20] | You know what? I read the best tacos are actually over here. | 我听说这边的墨西哥卷才最好吃 |
[18:25] | Wow you did do your research. | 调查研究做得不错嘛 |
[18:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:36] | You like this? | 你喜欢这音乐吗 |
[18:39] | Hear that rhythm line? It’s so intricate. | 听到它的韵律了吗 错综复杂 |
[18:42] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[18:44] | – It’s a Guitarro. Yeah. – A Guitarro. | -巴洛克式吉他乐器 -巴洛克式吉他 |
[18:47] | It’s like a bass. But so much more. | 像我们用的贝司 但表现力更丰富 |
[18:49] | It’s totally the backbone of the band. | 乐队的骨干就是它了 |
[18:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:55] | Nothing. I just didn’t realize | 没什么 我只是没想到 |
[18:56] | you were into all these different kinds of music. | 你喜欢这么多种不同的音乐 |
[18:59] | You’re full of surprises. | 你真让人意外 |
[19:02] | There’s more where that came from. | 原因不仅如此 |
[19:12] | And of course Jesus and sweet Mariana. | 当然还有黑素斯和可爱的玛丽安娜 |
[19:17] | “Taking money from her to buy drugs | “朝她要钱买药嗑 |
[19:19] | was probably the worst thing I ever did.” | 大概是我做过的最糟糕的事情” |
[19:24] | I mean, how am I supposed to make amends to those two? | 我要怎么跟他俩赔罪呢 |
[19:28] | What’d your sponsor say? “Staying sober’s a good start.” | 你担保人怎么说的 “戒毒戒酒就是好的开始” |
[19:34] | I get it. I feel the same way about Brandon. | 我理解 对布兰登我也是同样的感觉 |
[19:37] | Yeah, you didn’t abandon your son. | 是吗 你又没有抛弃你儿子 |
[19:39] | No. Not literally. | 没有 表面上看是没有 |
[19:44] | But I did it in all kinds of other ways. | 但我用其它各种途径伤害了他 |
[19:46] | I mean, the relationship with Dani… | 比如和达妮的关系 |
[19:48] | I shoulda never started that so soon after I got sober. | 我根本不该在戒酒后那么快就开始这段感情 |
[19:52] | I had Brandon living here with me. | 当时布兰登和我住在一起 |
[19:54] | I shoulda made him a priority, instead of… | 我就该优先考虑他的感受 而不是… |
[19:59] | And it goes all the way back. | 现在想想很早以前 |
[20:02] | After the divorce, I shoulda fought for custody. | 离婚后 我本应争取抚养权 |
[20:05] | Or at least partial custody. | 或者至少一半的抚养权 |
[20:09] | But the truth is, I didn’t think I could handle it. | 但事实上 我是觉得自己无法应对 |
[20:14] | And it’s a lot harder to drink | 我总在喝酒 |
[20:15] | all the time with a little kid running around. | 还要照顾孩子 这相当困难 |
[20:19] | I managed. With two of ’em. | 我勉强撑过来了 照顾他们两个 |
[20:21] | To drink, use coke, use crystal, | 自己边喝酒 边吸可卡因 还用冰毒 |
[20:25] | some heroin. | 和一些海洛因 |
[20:29] | It doesn’t even matter | 但这都不重要了 |
[20:31] | Stef and Lena are never gonna let me see them again. | 史戴菲和莉娜永远不会让我再见他们的 |
[20:33] | They made that perfectly clear. | 这一点她们非常明确 |
[20:35] | It’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[20:37] | I think it’s a mistake, not just for you. | 我觉得这是错误的 不仅是对你 |
[20:43] | What would you say to them? | 那你会跟他们说什么呢 |
[20:46] | I mean, if you could? | 如果可以见面的话 |
[21:05] | This is really hard. | 这真的好难 |
[21:10] | You know what? We did a lot of work today. | 这样吧 我们今天收获不小 |
[21:12] | You… wanna take a break? | 你…要不要休息一下 |
[21:14] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好的 -好 |
[21:21] | Best in town. Well, that’s what they say, anyway. | 城里最好吃的 大家都这么说 |
[21:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:37] | Callie. | 凯丽 |
[21:41] | What’re you doing here? | 你俩怎么来了 |
[21:42] | Oh, we tagged along with Brandon and Lou. | 我们和布兰登还有露一起来的 |
[21:45] | They’re here, too? Where are they? | 他们也来了吗 在哪呢 |
[21:46] | Oh, I don’t know we split up with them a little while ago. | 不知道 我们刚跟他俩分开了 |
[21:49] | We’re gonna meet them later though for the concert. | 不过我们待会儿在音乐会上碰面 |
[21:51] | Oh yay! We’ll join you. | 耶 我们也加入 |
[21:54] | Hey, you know what I think we need? | 你猜我觉得我们需要什么 |
[21:56] | I think we need some dulce de leche, something sweet. | 我觉得我们需要牛奶太妃糖 来点甜的 |
[22:00] | Yeah, no, I think that’s exactly what we need. | 是啊 我也这么认为 |
[22:02] | Hey, but no puking! Puking’s against the rules! | 不过别吃吐了 那算犯规哦 |
[22:18] | I don’t wanna be one to toot my own horn. | 我不是自吹 |
[22:21] | Generally, I prefer you to do that. | 通常我希望你来干这个 |
[22:24] | But since you’re not here, I guess I’m going to have | 但既然你不在 我想我也只能 |
[22:26] | to indulge in a little self-congratulation. | 自己小小庆祝一番了 |
[22:32] | Check out that pipe! | 看看这根水管 |
[22:34] | Look at that! No more leaky pipe! | 看看 水管再也不会漏水了 |
[22:36] | No more emptying the bowl into the toilet anymore. | 再也不用把水池的水倒到厕所了 |
[22:39] | How hot is that pipe, huh? How hot is that pipe? | 这根水管赞不赞 赞不赞 |
[22:42] | And how hot is your mama, huh? | 你妈咪美不美 |
[22:47] | In her hot tool belt? In her hot tool belt? | 系着超辣的工具带 美不美 |
[22:50] | Using power tools, oh, yeah, fixing things. | 用电动工具 修理东西 |
[22:54] | Look at that pipe. Look at that pipe. | 看看那水管 看看 |
[23:02] | Oh, crap! | 糟糕 |
[23:05] | Oh, crap! | 糟了 |
[23:31] | That’s intense. | 好像很疼啊 |
[23:33] | You should get one. | 你该文一个 |
[23:36] | One: I’m not 18 and two: I’d like to live to be 18, | 首先我没到十八 其次 被我俩妈发现 |
[23:40] | which I don’t think would happen | 我文了这种东西 |
[23:41] | if my moms found out I got one of those. | 我可能就活不到十八岁了 |
[23:44] | You don’t have to be 18, | 你不用满十八岁 |
[23:45] | for the record, not at a place like this. | 其实文身没这种规矩 |
[23:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:53] | Nice. What is it? | 挺好的 这是什么 |
[23:56] | It’s a Triple Spiral. It’s the wiccan symbol of feminine power. | 三重螺旋 代表女性力量的巫族符号 |
[24:00] | I’ve got another one, but I can’t really show it to you here. | 我身上还有一个 但在这里没法给你看 |
[24:06] | Uh, what time does stuff start on the main stage? | 这东西什么时候开始流行的 |
[24:11] | So you’re not into me? Is that what’s happening? | 你对我没兴趣 是这个意思吗 |
[24:15] | Because it’s either that or you’re completely oblivious, | 因为如果不是的话 你也太迟钝了吧 |
[24:18] | – and I’m pretty sure you’re not that stupid. – No, I… | -但我确定你没那么笨 -不是 我 |
[24:20] | I mean, I basically just offered to let you see me naked. | 我根本就是在邀请你看我的裸体了 |
[24:24] | I’m not oblivious, OK, and I’m not stupid. I’m just… | 我不是迟钝 我也不笨 我只是 |
[24:27] | You’re not over Callie? -No. | -你还没忘掉凯丽 -不是 |
[24:29] | Not into me? | 还是不喜欢我 |
[24:29] | – No. – Then what? | -也不是 -那是什么 |
[24:31] | – Hey, Brandon, Liam’s here. – What? | -布兰登 利亚姆在这里 -什么 |
[24:33] | – Liam’s here! – What…? Hang on, Wyatt? | -利亚姆在这里 -什么 等等 怀亚特 |
[24:36] | – I gotta go. – Who’s Liam? | -我要走了 -谁是利亚姆 |
[24:38] | He’s this guy who… I’ll tell you later, all right? | 他是那个… 我晚点告诉你 好吗 |
[24:43] | Wyatt? Hey, slow down. What are you doing? | 怀亚特 慢点 你在做什么 |
[24:46] | I saw him over there. I lost him. | 我看到他在这的 跟丢了 |
[24:49] | You were following him? | 你在跟踪他 |
[24:50] | Yeah. I don’t want Callie to see him. | 是啊 我不想让凯丽看到他 |
[24:52] | Then let’s grab Callie and get outta here. | 那就去找凯丽带她离开 |
[24:54] | No why should Callie be the one who has to leave? | 不 凭什么要凯丽走 |
[24:55] | Hey, dude, think about this. This is not a good idea. | 哥们 仔细想想 这不是个好主意 |
[25:03] | Hey, the concert’s about to start, do you think we could… | 音乐会要开始了 我们是不是该… |
[25:06] | You guys go ahead, yeah, I’m sure Wyatt’s just gonna be a second. | 你们去吧 我想怀亚特一会就会回来了 |
[25:09] | I’ll meet you there. Save us a seat though. | 我们在那里碰面 给我们留个座 |
[25:12] | OK. Hurry. | 好 快点啊 |
[25:14] | Uh, can we stop by the ladies room on our way? | 我们路上能在洗手间停一下吗 |
[25:33] | – Pardon me. – Sorry. Excuse me. | -不好意思 -对不起 |
[25:39] | Whoa! What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这干什么呢 |
[25:41] | I told you I was coming here this morning. | 今早不是告诉过你我会来这吗 |
[25:42] | Never mind. Damn it. I gotta go. | 无所谓了 该死 我要走了 |
[25:46] | So you did a bunch of research, huh? | 你还真是下了一番苦心啊 |
[25:48] | Was that just stealing your brother’s idea, | 你就只是偷了你哥哥的创意 |
[25:50] | or was there more to it than that? | 还是另有安排呢 |
[25:54] | So really you just wanted to use me? For sex? | 所以你只是想利用我 跟我上床是吗 |
[25:56] | No. No. That’s not it at all. I like you. I really like you. | 不 完全不是的 我喜欢你 真的 |
[26:01] | You know, there are plenty of guys out there | 你知道吗 有很多人 |
[26:02] | that would treat me like this. | 像你这样对我 |
[26:05] | – I thought you were different. – I am, I really am different. | -我以为你不同 -我和他们不一样 |
[26:07] | I mean it. What do I have to do to prove it to you? | 真的 你要我怎么证明给你看 |
[26:12] | So you wanna make sure it’s in there as close as you can get it. | 你要确保它在你能够到的地方 |
[26:16] | And give it a whack. | 然后给它以重击 |
[26:19] | I shouldn’t say “whack”. | 我不该说”重击” |
[26:21] | I mean, tap it, very gently. | 我是说 轻敲 非常轻 |
[26:33] | Well, look who’s here? Hey, Mike! | 看看这是谁啊 好啊 麦克 |
[26:38] | Ana and I… | 安娜和我… |
[26:40] | We’re working the program together. | 我们一起执行一个计划 |
[26:43] | I got 60 days, 60 days clean. | 我被判了六十天社区服务 做清洁 |
[26:48] | I wrote Stef and Lena. I wrote your moms. | 我写信给史戴菲和莉娜 你的妈妈们 |
[26:52] | I told them I wanted to see you, and Jesus | 我和她们说我想见你 还有黑素斯 |
[26:56] | just to tell you how sorry I am. | 只是想向你们忏悔 |
[27:00] | I can’t. I don’t wanna… I can’t do this… | 我不能 我不想 我不能这样… |
[27:03] | Whoa whoa, let’s just go somewhere and talk, OK? | 我们找个地方谈谈好吗 |
[27:05] | Why? So she can lie to me again? | 为什么 让她有机会再对我撒谎吗 |
[27:09] | No. No. | 不 不是的 |
[27:12] | Hey, Mariana! | 喂 玛丽安娜 |
[27:16] | Mariana? Hey! Hey! | 玛丽安娜 喂 喂 |
[27:19] | What’s going on? Are you OK? | 发生什么事了 你还好吗 |
[27:22] | No, I’m not. Why did you bring me here? | 不好 你为什么要带我来这里 |
[27:25] | Is it because I’m not Latin enough? | 是因为我还不够拉丁化吗 |
[27:27] | Is it because I dyed my hair? Why? | 还是因为我染了发 为什么 |
[27:29] | No, I brought you here because I love it. | 不是的 我带你来是因为我喜欢这里 |
[27:32] | I wanted to share it with you. | 我想和你分享 |
[27:34] | Oh, because I’m Mexican? If I were Korean, | 因为我是墨西哥人吗 如果我是韩国人 |
[27:36] | would you take me to Koreatown? | 你就会带我去韩国城吗 |
[27:38] | If I wanted good barbecue, yeah. | 如果我想吃好吃的烤肉 我会带你去 |
[27:41] | OK, I don’t get it, are you offended | 我不明白 你是因为我带你来到 |
[27:43] | that I brought you to a festival | 一个庆祝你文化的庆典 |
[27:45] | that actually celebrates your culture? | 而生气吗 |
[27:46] | I mean, it’s not like I made you wear a sombrero | 我又没让你戴草帽 |
[27:49] | and do tequila shots. | 喝龙舌兰 |
[27:50] | Well, I’m sorry, this isn’t my culture. | 抱歉 这不是我的文化 |
[27:52] | Didn’t you show me a picture of your Quinceanera? | 你不是给我看过一张你成人礼的照片吗 |
[27:55] | That was just a party. | 那只是个派对 |
[27:57] | Look, I grew up with Stef and Lena. | 我在史戴菲和莉娜的照料下长大 |
[27:59] | I didn’t eat churros, or dance flamenco… | 我不吃油条 或是跳弗拉明戈舞 |
[28:02] | Flamenco’s not Mexican. | 弗拉明戈舞不是墨西哥的 |
[28:04] | Don’t do that! See? This is what I mean! | 别这样 这就是我想说的 |
[28:07] | This isn’t me. I don’t have any connection to any of this! | 这不是我 我跟这些东西毫无瓜葛 |
[28:10] | – I don’t feel anything! – Well, you clearly feel something. | -我没有任何感触 -你这样肯定是有所感触 |
[28:14] | Why are you yelling at me? | 你为什么要对我吼 |
[28:15] | Is this about that woman? Who was that? | 是因为那个女人吗 她是谁 |
[28:43] | Hey, Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[28:44] | You need to get the hell out of here. | 你得赶快离开这里 |
[28:46] | Callie is here. I don’t want her seeing you. | 凯丽在这 我不想让她看到你 |
[28:49] | So for once in your life, | 所以行行好 |
[28:50] | do the right thing and get the hell outta here. | 做件正确的事 赶快离开这里 |
[28:52] | Why don’t you get out? | 你怎么不离开 |
[28:53] | Man, haven’t you put her through enough? | 你还没折磨够她吗 |
[28:55] | What about what she put me through? Huh? | 那她折磨我的呢 |
[28:58] | – What are you talking about? – Accusing me like she did, | -什么意思 -她那样指控我 |
[29:00] | dragging me into court, in front of my parents | 在我父母和所有人面前 |
[29:02] | and the whole freaking world. | 把我告上法庭 |
[29:03] | So what, you’re saying you didn’t rape her? | 你意思是说你没强奸她 |
[29:05] | Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. | 没错 我就是这个意思 |
[29:07] | I had sex with her, but trust me, she wanted it. | 我是跟她上床了 但相信我 她不抗拒 |
[29:16] | Hey! Hey! Wyatt, stop! Stop! | 怀亚特 住手 住手 |
[29:26] | Come on! Hey, break it up! | 别打了 |
[29:28] | Hey, that’s enough! | 够了 |
[29:33] | Want me to call the cops? | 需要报警吗 |
[29:40] | No. | 不用 |
[29:43] | OK, folks, move on. | 好了 大家都别看了 |
[29:47] | Show’s over. | 好戏结束了 |
[29:54] | Well, that was something. | 大打出手啊 |
[29:58] | That guy, he, um… | 那个人 他 |
[30:01] | …did some bad stuff to Callie. | 对凯丽做了很过分的事 |
[30:02] | And you just had to jump in to defend her. | 而你就非得站出来维护她 |
[30:06] | I’m kidding. I’m sure you had your reasons. | 我开玩笑的 我相信你肯定有你的原因 |
[30:12] | You’re pretty rock-n-roll, Foster. | 你很酷 福斯特 |
[30:15] | I mean, you’re an idiot, but… Come on. | 你是个笨蛋 但…没关系 |
[30:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:24] | I’m just kind of in a bad place right now. I can’t. | 我现在状态很糟 没法谈恋爱 |
[30:31] | It’s not you, OK? | 不是你的错 |
[30:34] | And it’s not Callie. | 也不是凯丽的问题 |
[30:39] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[30:42] | I promise. I’m sorry. | 我保证 对不起 |
[30:49] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们走吧 |
[30:56] | Callie! Hey! | 凯丽 |
[31:00] | What? What did I do? | 怎么了 我做什么了 |
[31:02] | I was just trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[31:03] | – I know. – Then what did I do wrong? | -我知道 -那我哪里做错了 |
[31:06] | That’s not the kind of protection I want, Wyatt. | 我不想被这样保护 怀亚特 |
[31:08] | I told you, OK? I needed you today. | 我跟你说过了 我今天需要你 |
[31:12] | I needed you. To be with me. | 我需要你陪在我身边 |
[31:17] | I told myself that I could trust you but I guess I was wrong. | 我说服自己我能相信你 但看来我错了 |
[31:20] | You know how I feel about violence, | 你知道我很讨厌暴力 |
[31:21] | or do you not remember me screaming at you | 还是你忘记你上次跟利亚姆打架时 |
[31:23] | the last time that you picked a fight with Liam. | 我有多生气 |
[31:26] | I can’t believe we’re having this fight again. | 真难以相信我们又得为这事吵架 |
[31:30] | I was… | 我 |
[31:32] | I was just trying to take care of you, Callie. | 我只是想照顾好你 凯丽 |
[31:40] | Well, maybe you don’t know how to do that. | 或许你不知道该如何照顾好我 |
[32:00] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[33:09] | – Hey honey. – I’m just calling to say that I got you video. | -亲爱的 -我只是来告诉你我收到你的视频了 |
[33:14] | I sent it? | 我发出去了吗 |
[33:19] | Yeah, I called the plumber. He’s on the way. | 我打给了水管工 他马上就到 |
[33:22] | OK, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:24] | Hey, are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[33:29] | I miss the baby. | 我想念宝宝 |
[33:34] | We didn’t even know her and I miss her so much. | 我们都没见过她 但我好想她 |
[33:38] | I know, me too. | 我也是 |
[34:05] | Thanks for the heads up. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[34:15] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[34:19] | – That hurts. – It’s supposed to hurt. | -好疼 -疼就对了 |
[34:21] | What are you doin’, getting in fights, anyway? | 你做了什么 又打架了吗 |
[34:23] | Your hand just got better… | 你的手刚好点 |
[34:24] | I know, I know. I was trying to stop it, honest. | 我知道 我本来是想劝架的 |
[34:28] | But… | 但是… |
[34:30] | …once I saw Liam, I got so mad, I… | 我一看到利亚姆就特别生气 我… |
[34:33] | I couldn’t. | 我控制不了自己 |
[34:36] | Who you really mad at, B? Liam? | 你到底在生谁的气 小布 利亚姆的吗 |
[34:41] | Sure, maybe. | 当然了 |
[34:43] | He deserves some anger, but I gotta say, | 对他生气是应该的 但是我得说 |
[34:46] | I don’t think that’s really what this was about. | 我觉得你生气不是因为他 |
[34:52] | I think you’re mad at me. | 我觉得你是生我的气 |
[34:56] | And I think you’re mad at yourself. | 生你自己的气 |
[35:01] | I want you to forgive yourself for what happened with Dani. | 我要你原谅自己 不要再想达妮的事了 |
[35:05] | And I want you to forgive me for | 我要你原谅我 |
[35:07] | bringing her into our lives in the first place. | 原谅我把她带进我们的生活 |
[35:11] | I’m so sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[35:13] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[35:15] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也是 |
[35:21] | You can’t avoid hurting the people you love. | 人总是无法避免伤害自己爱的人 |
[35:22] | That’s… that’s just what happens. | 事情 事情总会如此 |
[35:25] | That’s… that’s family. | 这 这就是一家人 |
[35:28] | But I got a feeling we’re gonna be | 但是我有种感觉 |
[35:29] | making amends to each other for the rest of our lives. | 我们的余生都要在向彼此弥补中度过了 |
[35:32] | The only thing that matters is we keep doing it. | 唯一重要的就是我们要继续下去 |
[35:50] | No, that can’t have been fun, seeing Liam. | 见到利亚姆不好玩吧 |
[35:55] | You all right, my love? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[36:01] | And Wyatt, how is he? | 还有怀亚特 他怎么样 |
[36:07] | Um, a little bruised but he’ll be fine. | 他有点擦伤 但是没什么大碍 |
[36:14] | I get that he was just trying to protect me, but another fight? | 我知道他是想保护我 但是打架 |
[36:18] | What good is that gonna do anyone, you know? | 对任何人都没好处 |
[36:23] | You’re so amazing, you know that? You come here. | 你太棒了 你知道吗 过来 |
[36:36] | You and me, we’re a lot alike. | 你跟我 我们很像 |
[36:44] | We think we gotta be strong, tough, | 我们都觉得自己需要坚强 |
[36:48] | think we gotta get on with things and… | 觉得自己需要好好处理周围的人和事 |
[36:52] | You know, sometimes you do | 其实 有时候可以 |
[36:54] | and sometimes… | 但有时候… |
[36:58] | Sometimes, you just gotta let yourself fall apart. | 有时候 自己整个人都会崩溃 |
[37:00] | And there’s no shame in that. Not even a little. | 这样没什么丢人的 一点都不丢人 |
[37:12] | Mariana, is that you? | 玛丽安娜 是你吗 |
[37:13] | Nope, it’s just me. | 不 是我 |
[37:15] | Oh. Where you been all day? | 你今天都去哪里了 |
[37:17] | Just out with Hayley. | 跟海莉在外面 |
[37:20] | Have you talked with your sister? | 你跟你妹妹谈过了吗 |
[37:22] | Mariana? No, why? | 玛丽安娜吗 没有 谈什么 |
[37:25] | I’ll talk to you about it later. | 我稍后再跟你说吧 |
[37:27] | OK. I should get back to that paper I was working on. | 好 那我回去继续写论文了 |
[37:31] | Yeah, you should. You been talking about that all day. | 是该写了 你都说了一整天了 |
[37:37] | What am I gonna do with him? | 我该拿他怎么办 |
[37:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:42] | I don’t know either. | 我也不知道 |
[38:23] | I don’t hate being Latin. | 我不讨厌做拉丁裔人 |
[38:25] | I mean, how could you? | 我怎么会讨厌呢 |
[38:30] | I just… | 我只是… |
[38:33] | Ana’s the only connection I have to being Mexican, you know? | 安娜是我是墨西哥人的唯一纽带 |
[38:40] | And I hate her so much. | 可我真的很恨她 |
[38:44] | If you knew half of what she’s done to my family… | 如果你知道一半她对我们家的所作所为… |
[38:47] | I just think today, you know, seeing all of this, | 我只是觉得 今天看到这一切 |
[38:51] | it just reminded me of her, | 让我想到她了 |
[38:54] | the part of me that makes me feel so awful about myself. | 这点让我感觉自己很差劲 |
[39:00] | I’m sorry I was such a bitch today. | 抱歉今天我那么贱 |
[39:01] | No. | 不 |
[39:04] | Remember when I told you how my dad left when I was six? | 还记得我跟你说我爸在我六岁时离开了吗 |
[39:10] | Well, my mom always used to tell us | 我妈一直告诉我们 |
[39:13] | it had nothing to do with us, | 这跟我们无关 |
[39:17] | that he was a total mess with a ton of problems. | 是他自己一团糟 有各种问题 |
[39:22] | But even so, | 但即使如此 |
[39:25] | I still can’t believe he’s never called, | 我还是不敢相信他从没给我们打过电话 |
[39:27] | he’s never come by, | 从没来看过我们 |
[39:30] | not even to make sure we were alive, you know? | 甚至从不关心我们是死是活 |
[39:34] | I shouldn’t care but… | 我不该在乎他的 但是… |
[39:37] | …I just think if… | 我觉得 如果… |
[39:40] | …if I could hear him say I’m sorry… | 如果我能听到他说对不起… |
[39:44] | …just once, that would be something, you know? | 哪怕一次 那也值了 |
[40:58] | Hey. How was it? | 回来了 怎么样 |
[41:02] | Good. It was good. | 不错 挺好的 |
[41:05] | Mike stopped by and he said that he ran into you. | 麦克来过 他说他遇到你了 |
[41:15] | And he was with Ana. | 他当时跟安娜在一起 |
[41:20] | Did she really send you a letter, | 她真的寄信给你了吗 |
[41:23] | asking if she could see us? | 问是否可以见我们 |
[41:28] | She did. | 是的 |
[41:34] | Well I want to. | 那么 我愿意 |
[41:36] | See her. | 我愿意见她 |