时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I’d like Callie to spend one day a week with her father. | 我希望凯丽可以和她父亲一周相聚一次 |
[00:09] | I will see Robert, but I won’t see anyone else. | 我会每周去见一次罗伯特 但其他人我不见 |
[00:12] | There’s nothing that you can say that will make me forgive you. | 你说什么我都不会原谅你了 |
[00:13] | If you don’t forgive me, I’ll kill myself. | 如果你不原谅我 我就自杀 |
[00:16] | I’ve done everything I’m supposed to, | 我能做的都做了 |
[00:17] | they still won’t give me visitation. | 他们还是不给我探视权 |
[00:19] | Take this with you and you go up to the door and you knock. | 拿着这个 去门那边 然后敲门 知道吗 |
[00:22] | That’s a little over my budget. | 有点超出我的预算了 |
[00:24] | This bracelet just went on sale. Sixty percent off. | 这条手链刚好特价 打四折 |
[00:26] | Why don’t you just move in until the baby’s born? | 孩子出生前你何不住进来 |
[00:29] | You didn’t tell me Ana’s pregnant. | 你没告诉过我安娜怀孕了 |
[00:31] | Mom told me not to. | 妈妈不让我说的 |
[00:31] | She can’t take care of a baby, Mom. | 她不会照顾孩子 妈妈 |
[00:33] | Even with Mike’s help. | 就算有麦克帮忙也不成 |
[00:35] | I can’t believe you told your mom… again. | 不敢相信你跟你妈坦白了 不止一次 |
[00:36] | I can’t be friends with a little bitch that | 我没办法跟一有事发生就回家告状的 |
[00:38] | tells his mom every time something happens. | 小贱人做朋友 |
[00:40] | Idyllwild would like to offer you a full ride | 爱德怀镇想邀请你全程参加 |
[00:43] | to their summer music program. | 他们今年的音乐夏令营 |
[00:44] | It’s not gonna be some kind of crazy, | 不会是那种疯疯癫癫 |
[00:46] | drug-fueled, you know, trashing hotels kind of tour. | 充斥着毒品 旅店乱七八糟的旅行 |
[00:49] | We’ll set aside enough money | 我们会留足够的钱 |
[00:50] | to make sure we’re staying in motels. | 确保能住汽车旅馆 |
[00:53] | Oh, my God. That is huge. Why would you do this?! | 天啊 这么大 你为什么要这么做 |
[00:56] | ‘Cause I wanted to show Hayley how much I liked her. | 因为我想向海莉展示我有多爱她 |
[00:59] | Hayley, huh? | 海莉是吧 |
[01:00] | Sounds like a real heartbreaker. | 一听就是个感情杀手 |
[01:02] | Can it be removed? | 可以除掉吗 |
[01:03] | Well, luckily it’s just black ink. | 很幸运 只是黑墨水 |
[01:05] | – That’s the easiest to break down. – Break down? | -这是最容易分解的 -分解 |
[01:07] | We zap it with a laser and the body eventually absorbs the ink. | 我们会用激光击碎它 身体最终会将其吸收 |
[01:10] | Does the zap hurt? | 击碎会不会很痛 |
[01:11] | Did it hurt when you got it? | 你纹的时候痛吗 |
[01:12] | Hell, yeah. | 挺疼的 |
[01:13] | Unfortunately, it hurts more to get rid of it. | 很不幸 消除它会更痛 |
[01:16] | Feels like the snap of a hot rubber band against your skin. | 好像很烫的橡皮筋打在你的皮肤上一样 |
[01:18] | – How long does it take? – Five minutes. | -要多久 -五分钟 |
[01:20] | – That’s not bad. – Per session. | -那还好啦 -一个阶段而已 |
[01:22] | I’m guessing you’re looking at about ten. | 我想你得用10个阶段才行 |
[01:25] | – Ten? – Minimum. | -10个吗 -至少是 |
[01:26] | With seven weeks healing time in between. | 期间要七周时间恢复 |
[01:27] | Seven weeks to heal? | 要七周时间恢复 |
[01:29] | Is there scarring or risk of infection? | 会留疤或者有什么感染的危险吗 |
[01:31] | Not if he follows all the care instructions. | 他只要照医嘱做就不会 |
[01:33] | – Should we get started today? – Today? | -我们要从今天开始吗 -今天吗 |
[01:35] | Sure, why not? | 当然 为什么不呢 |
[01:36] | Please, Mom. Do I have to do this? | 求你了 妈妈 我必须除掉它吗 |
[01:38] | Do you want Hayley’s name on your body for the rest of your life? | 你想要海莉的名字后半辈子一直印在你身上吗 |
[01:40] | No. Can’t I just, like, cover it with a dragon? | 不想 我能不能纹条龙给遮住 |
[01:44] | Everything you do has consequences, Jesus. | 你做什么都会有后果的 黑素斯 |
[01:46] | I’m sorry that this one has to be painful. | 很抱歉这次的后果就是要受罪 |
[01:48] | Now is the time I need you to put on the glasses. | 现在我要你戴上眼镜 |
[01:54] | If you’ll just lie back. | 躺下就好 |
[01:56] | I need you to roll over onto your side. | 翻身到你那侧 |
[02:00] | All right. | 挺好 |
[02:01] | Just try and relax. | 尝试放松哦 |
[02:03] | Here we go. | 来咯 |
[02:06] | I know, right? | 我了解 没事哒 |
[02:10] | – Is it gone yet? – No, it takes months. | -已经没了吗 -不 要几个月呢 |
[02:13] | – And it’s torture. – Sounds like your relationship with Hayley. | -真折磨人 -跟你和海莉谈恋爱差不多 |
[02:16] | Yeah, but the tattoo will last longer. | 恩 但纹身时间会更久呢 |
[02:18] | You know, if you add a few extra | 如果你再多纹几个字母的话 |
[02:20] | letters you could turn it into “Epic Fail…y.” | 可以把它变成”史诗之败” |
[02:23] | Ha-ha, very funny. I get it. | 真逗 我知道了 |
[02:25] | – OK? I’m an idiot. – You’re not an idiot. | -好吧 我是二百五 -你不是二百五 |
[02:27] | – That’s what everyone thinks. – That’s not true. | -大家都这么想的 -不对 |
[02:29] | Everyone stop teasing him. | 大家别再闹他了 |
[02:31] | Yeah, before we go around this table | 是啊 不然我们就绕桌子一圈 |
[02:33] | and call you out on all the mistakes you guys have made. | 把你们犯的错事都一一数落一下 |
[02:37] | So, uh, any idea when you guys | 你们有没有决定 |
[02:40] | might decide if I can go on tour this summer? | 我今年夏天能不能去巡演 |
[02:42] | Just the band really needs to know. | 乐队真的需要知道结果啦 |
[02:44] | Yes, we have actually decided. | 是 我们其实已经决定了 |
[02:48] | We’ve discussed it at great length with your father | 我们跟你父亲仔细讨论过 |
[02:51] | and we all agree that you can go. | 我们都同意你去 |
[02:58] | What? I can? | 什么 我可以去吗 |
[03:00] | Are you insane?! After all the dumb stuff he’s done? | 你们疯了吗 他做了多少傻事呀 |
[03:03] | He sold fake IDs at school! | 他还在学校卖假身份证呢 |
[03:04] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[03:06] | You really think that you can trust him to spend all summer | 你们真的觉得可以相信他一整个夏天 |
[03:08] | driving around in a van with | 和一群在潜水酒吧和舞会混的孩子 |
[03:10] | a bunch of kids playing dive bars and raves? | 一起开厢车巡演吗 |
[03:12] | There’s not gonna be any raves. What’s with the sabotage? | 根本没有什么舞会 你破坏个什么劲 |
[03:15] | Listen, we are well aware of the potential for misadventure here. | 听着 我们很清楚有意外的潜在性 |
[03:19] | Which is why we have conditions. | 所以我们是有条件的 |
[03:25] | What conditions? | 什么条件 |
[04:08] | They want to meet our parents? | 他们想要见我们的父母吗 |
[04:09] | Well, yeah. You know, just to, uh, get on the same page. | 是 你懂的 就是想统一战线 |
[04:12] | – About what? – About, like, uh… | -做什么 -就是… |
[04:15] | you know, that we’ll be checking in a couple times a day. | 每天要报到好几次 |
[04:19] | And, uh, you know, that we have a plan. | 还有…我们要有计划 |
[04:21] | – Like an itinerary? – We’re not going on a cruise. | -比如旅行日程吗 -我们又不是去猎艳 |
[04:25] | Yeah. Plans change, depending on gigs that might come up. | 是 计划会变的 要根据可能去的演奏会决定 |
[04:28] | We won’t know in advance, where we’ll be every night. | 我们没法提前知道我们每晚待在哪儿 |
[04:29] | Yeah, no, no. I know. I know. | 不 不 我知道的 |
[04:30] | It’s more of like an overall, kind of general idea. | 更像是一种全面的 大体的想法吧 |
[04:34] | Uh, and there’s another thing. | 还有一件事 |
[04:36] | They want us to stay in motels. | 他们想要我们住汽车旅馆 |
[04:39] | But I did the math, | 我算过了 |
[04:41] | and, you know, if we all stay | 我们如果呆在一间里 |
[04:42] | in one room at one of those $99-a-night places, | 99块钱一晚的旅店 |
[04:45] | then it’s only $25 bucks each. | 每人只要付25块钱就好 |
[04:47] | Times 20 nights. | 乘20晚 |
[04:48] | Five Benjamins a person? No way. | 一个人五百块 没门儿 |
[04:51] | My buddy did a tour last summer, | 我哥们儿去年巡演 |
[04:53] | they always found somewhere to crash. | 他们总是可以找到地方栖身的 |
[04:55] | Look, it’s, it’s… non-negotiable. | 这…没得商量啊 |
[04:58] | My parents want us to stay in motels or they won’t let us go. | 我家长要我们住汽车旅馆 否则就不让我们去 |
[05:02] | Well… won’t let you go. | 是不让你去吧 |
[05:06] | What, like you’d go without me? | 是怎样 没有我你们会去吗 |
[05:11] | Jesus! What is that? | 黑素斯 这是什么玩意儿 |
[05:13] | It’s my bandage. | 是我的绷带 |
[05:15] | That is so gross. | 恶心死了 |
[05:17] | What’s your deal tonight? | 你今晚又交易什么了 |
[05:18] | – I don’t have a “Deal.” – Tell that to Brandon. | -我没有”交易” -去跟布兰登讲 |
[05:20] | Hey, look, I just don’t think | 我只是觉得 |
[05:21] | that he should be out on the road all summer. | 他不应该整个夏天都在外面路上奔波 |
[05:22] | You don’t think Mat should be out on the road all summer. | 你是觉得麦特不应该整个夏天都在路上奔波吧 |
[05:25] | – With all those groupies flashing their boobs in his face. – Shut up. | -还有追星族的大胸在他眼前晃 -闭嘴 |
[05:28] | And stop leaving your hazardous waste around. | 别把你的这些有害废物乱扔 |
[05:30] | It’s disgusting and rude. | 很恶心 也很没品 |
[05:31] | This is your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[05:33] | You narc’ed to Moms about my tattoo. | 你跟妈妈们告发我的纹身的 |
[05:34] | Because I had to hear about Ana from Epic Fail-y. | 因为我居然必须从”史诗之败”口中得知安娜的事 |
[05:37] | Because you freaked the hell out any time I mention her. | 因为每次我一提她 你就吓到不行 |
[05:39] | Will you please throw that away? | 你能把那玩意儿扔掉吗 |
[05:41] | And I’m done freaking out about Ana | 我早就不会被安娜吓到了 |
[05:42] | because I’m never having a relationship with her. | 因为我跟她从来都没有什么关系 |
[05:44] | What about her baby? It’s gonna be our brother or our sister. | 她的孩子呢 会成为我们的弟弟妹妹呢 |
[05:49] | Have you thought about that? | 这你想过吗 |
[06:01] | So, how come Connor doesn’t come over anymore? | 为什么康纳不再来玩了 |
[06:05] | Um… I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:09] | We sort of had a fight. | 我们有点小吵架 |
[06:11] | About what? | 吵什么 |
[06:12] | Just stuff. | 就一些事呗 |
[06:15] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想聊这个 |
[06:17] | That’s my line. | 那是我的台词 |
[06:18] | Yeah, well, you’re not the only one who gets to use it. | 是 你不是唯一一个习惯这么说的 |
[06:20] | Ouch. | 心塞哇 |
[06:22] | OK. Sorry I care. | 好吧 很抱歉我关心了 |
[06:26] | You know, I was thinking about tomorrow, | 我在想明天 |
[06:29] | when you go see Robert. | 你去见罗伯特的时候 |
[06:31] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[06:33] | He said he just wants a relationship with you, right? | 他说他只是想跟你有点关系 对吧 |
[06:36] | I mean, if that’s all he wants, | 如果他只是想要这样 |
[06:38] | why can’t you just call him “dad,” or whatever. | 为什么你就不能喊他”爸爸”或什么的 |
[06:41] | You know, play along. | 合作一下嘛 |
[06:43] | See him once a week. | 每周见他一次 |
[06:45] | And then maybe he’ll back off. | 之后他可能就缓和了 |
[06:47] | I don’t think it’s that simple. | 我觉得可没那么简单 |
[06:49] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[07:00] | What’re you working on? | 你在忙什么呢 |
[07:02] | Oh, just these grant applications. | 在忙这些经费申请 |
[07:04] | If we don’t get our English API scores up, we won’t even qualify. | 如果我们不把英语成绩提高 就没资格申请了 |
[07:08] | I cannot believe Timothy… | 真不敢相信蒂莫西 |
[07:09] | Did I tell you Ana is living with Mike? | 我跟你说安娜和麦克住到一起了吗 |
[07:13] | I mean, he says it’s only temporary | 他说只是临时的 |
[07:15] | until she gets a job and finds her own place. | 直到她找到工作和自己的居所为止 |
[07:17] | But you know what I think? | 但你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[07:18] | I think that it’s Dani all over again. | 我觉得又是重演了达妮的事 |
[07:20] | Has he forgotten what Ana did? | 他忘了安娜都做过什么吗 |
[07:23] | I wonder what the hell his sponsor’s telling him. | 我真想知道他的教父都对他说了什么 |
[07:26] | I’d like to know. Seriously… | 好想知道 真的 |
[07:28] | Seriously, I am sick of talking about Mike. | 真的 我都厌倦聊麦克了 |
[07:34] | I’m sorry, I’m just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[07:37] | Obsessed with every bad decision he makes. | 迷恋于他做的每一个错误的决定 |
[07:41] | That affects our children. | 这会影响到我们的孩子们 |
[07:43] | So we keep our kids safe and away from Ana. | 所以我们要保护好孩子的安全 远离安娜 |
[07:45] | That’s all we can do, or should do. | 这是我们能做的 也是该做的 |
[07:48] | We don’t want to add Mike’s problems to our plate. | 我们可不想把麦克的麻烦转嫁到我们自己身上 |
[07:50] | We already have enough stress as it is. | 我们已经够多压力了 |
[07:51] | I’m sorry, love. You were talking about Timothy? | 对不起 亲爱的 你是在说蒂莫西吧 |
[07:54] | No, just… You know what, | 没 只是… |
[07:55] | – I’m tired. – The grant. I’m all ears, love. | -我累了 -经费的事 我都听着呢 |
[07:57] | Let’s go to sleep. | 我们睡吧 |
[08:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[08:08] | – Love you. – I love you, too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[08:25] | Can I help you find something? | 我能帮你找什么吗 |
[08:27] | Uh, no thanks. I’m just looking. | 不了 谢谢 我只是看看 |
[08:28] | For…? | 看什么 |
[08:30] | Uh, a gift for a girl. | 给一个女孩子的礼物 |
[08:33] | Uh, my sister. She’s 14. | 我妹妹 14岁 |
[08:35] | What’s she into? | 她喜欢什么 |
[08:37] | I’m not sure, … | 我不确定… |
[08:39] | …clothes, Emo, horses. | 衣服 情绪摇滚 骑马 |
[08:42] | You must be close. | 你俩肯定很亲 |
[08:44] | No, we didn’t… We don’t live together. | 不 我们…不住一起 |
[08:50] | Wow, those are perfect. | 这太美了 |
[08:52] | I’ll ring you up over here. | 我这边给你结账 |
[08:55] | Ten dollars. | 10块钱 |
[09:00] | Nice bracelet. Did you get that here? | 手链很漂亮 你是这里买的吗 |
[09:02] | Uh, my brother did, I think. | 我弟弟买的 |
[09:04] | It was a Christmas present. | 是圣诞礼物 |
[09:06] | I remember him. | 我记得他 |
[09:08] | You were here around then too. | 你那时候也在 |
[09:09] | You bought a little toy? | 你买了个小玩具是吧 |
[09:11] | Yeah. Good memory. | 是 记性真好 |
[09:15] | I hope your sister likes them. | 我希望你妹妹会喜欢 |
[09:17] | Me, too. Thanks. | 我也希望是 谢啦 |
[09:30] | I could have got that. | 我自己可以拿的 |
[09:31] | It’s OK. | 没关系的 |
[09:33] | You’re the pregnant one. I should be waiting on you. | 你是孕妇 应该我伺候你才是 |
[09:35] | Well that is the least I can do. | 这是我仅能做的事了 |
[09:37] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[09:39] | So, I’ll pick you up this afternoon, | 那我今天下午去接你 |
[09:42] | take you to your doctor’s appointment. | 去赴医生的约诊 |
[09:43] | You don’t have to drive me. | 你不用开车送我的 |
[09:45] | I want to. | 我想要送 |
[09:50] | I was thinking of calling her Isabella. | 我想给她起名字叫伊莎贝拉 |
[09:55] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:59] | I think that’s a beautiful name. | 我觉得名字美极了 |
[10:15] | Hey, Brian. | 你好 布莱恩 |
[10:18] | I’m Stef Adams-Foster. | 我是史戴菲·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[10:20] | We met a few months ago when Mike got his 90-day chip. | 几个月前麦克90天戒酒会时我们见过 |
[10:24] | The first one. | 第一个发言的 |
[10:26] | Right. You’re the ex-wife. | 知道了 你是前妻嘛 |
[10:28] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:29] | And you are his sponsor, yes? | 你是他教父 对吧 |
[10:41] | Hey, I was looking for you. | 我在找你呢 |
[10:43] | – You were? – Yeah, uh, | -是吗 -恩 |
[10:45] | can we switch lab partners? | 我们可以换实验伙伴吗 |
[10:50] | It’s just, uh, Daria asked me to be her partner, so… | 是…达莉亚要我做她的伙伴的 所以… |
[10:57] | Yeah. Uh, it’s cool. | 好 没事的 |
[11:06] | – Oh, uh, Jude? – Yeah. | -裘德 -怎么了 |
[11:08] | The potato? | 土豆 |
[11:11] | Taylor has yours. | 泰勒有你的那份 |
[11:19] | Sucks getting sexiled. | 被性流放好不爽 |
[11:23] | “Sexiled?” | “性流放” |
[11:24] | When your friend leaves you hangin’ for their new boo. | 就是你的朋友离开你和新的伴儿玩去了 |
[11:28] | When did they become… boos? | 他们什么时候变成…伴了 |
[11:31] | Like, five minutes ago. | 好像 五分钟以前吧 |
[11:33] | But if you ask Daria, they’re “OTP.” | 但如果你问达莉亚的话 他们就是”天生一对” |
[11:37] | But, hey, I’m down with being partners if you are? | 但如果你可以的话 我很愿意做你的伙伴 |
[11:41] | Yeah… totally down. | 恩 当然愿意啦 |
[11:50] | – We just have to take everything out. – Yeah. | -我们只要把所有东西都拿出来 -是 |
[11:54] | You ready for the Algebra midterm? | 你准备好代数期中考试了吗 |
[11:56] | Yeah. No. | 恩 还没 |
[11:58] | – Why? – Coach wanted me to ask. | -怎么了 -教练让我问的 |
[12:01] | He’s trying to make sure the | 他想确认一下 |
[12:02] | star of the team doesn’t go on academic probation. | 摔跤队之星不用被留校察看 |
[12:04] | “Star of the team.” | “摔跤队之星” |
[12:06] | Never been a fan of false modesty, Foster. | 姐不稀罕这种假谦虚 福斯特 |
[12:09] | Well I’ve been studying… a little. | 我有在学…一点点习 |
[12:13] | I will because I broke up with Hayley. | 我会学习的 因为我跟海莉分了 |
[12:18] | – You broke up with her? – Yeah. | -你跟她分了吗 -是 |
[12:21] | So now I’ll be completely focused on the midterm, I swear. | 所以现在我保证全身心投入到期中考试了 |
[12:24] | Well, you should probably get a tutor. | 那你可能需要个家教咯 |
[12:26] | Yeah. That’s a good idea. | 是 好主意 |
[12:28] | Could you tell Coach that I won’t let the team down? | 你能告诉教练吗 我不会让队里失望的 |
[12:31] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:40] | Hey, Jude! Come here. | 裘德 过来 |
[12:45] | Oh, my God, Taylor was just telling us | 天呐 泰勒正在给我们讲 |
[12:47] | how funny you were in science class today. | 你今天科学课上多好玩呢 |
[12:50] | Sit. Come have lunch with us. | 坐吧 跟我们一起吃午餐 |
[12:56] | Ok. | 好 |
[13:00] | Did you guys get your bulb lit? | 你们的灯泡亮了吗 |
[13:01] | Uh, yeah. Creepy to think | 是 想想法式薯条 |
[13:03] | there’s electricity in your french fries. | 是有电的 还挺吓人的 |
[13:07] | So, who’s dying to see Bright Lights? | 谁迫不及待想去看电影《灯红酒绿》啦 |
[13:10] | We read the book last summer and we are totally obsessed. | 我们去年读了那本书 超迷的 |
[13:14] | What’s the movie about? | 电影是说什么的 |
[13:15] | It’s a chick flick. | 言情片 |
[13:16] | Hey, why don’t we all go see it tonight as a group? | 我们不如今晚组团一起去看吧 |
[13:21] | Yeah, sure. Sounds good. | 好 当然 听起来不错 |
[13:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:23] | Uh, I have to make sure I can. | 我得确认一下能不能去 |
[13:26] | There’s a 7:00 and my mom can totally drive us. | 七点钟有一场 我妈可以载我们去 |
[13:29] | Here, just put your number in my phone. | 给 把你电话输到我手机里吧 |
[13:36] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[13:38] | We have to go to the bathroom before class. | 我们必须课前去趟洗手间 |
[13:40] | I guess I have to pee. | 我想我得小个便 |
[13:43] | See you later. | 一会儿见 |
[13:49] | If you want, I can… | 如果你想的话 我可以… |
[13:51] | …I can say my moms won’t let me go. | 我可以说我妈妈不让我去 |
[13:53] | No. No, it’s fine. I don’t mind if you go. | 不 没事 我不介意你去 |
[13:58] | So is Daria your girlfriend? | 那达莉亚是你女朋友吗 |
[14:01] | I guess. | 算是吧 |
[14:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:04] | I didn’t know you… liked her. | 我不知道你会…喜欢她 |
[14:08] | Well, she’s hot. | 她很辣啊 |
[14:10] | Uh… do you like Taylor? | 你喜欢泰勒吗 |
[14:13] | Yeah. She’s nice. | 是 她很好 |
[14:19] | We’re probably gonna be the only dudes in the movie theater. | 我俩可能是电影院里唯独的两个男人 |
[14:22] | Yeah, probably. | 是 可能吧 |
[14:33] | Hey, brainiac. Lunch? | 勤奋的小机灵 吃午饭吗 |
[14:36] | How about… Yo shorty, wanna eat? | 换一句…小矮子 想吃饭吗 |
[14:40] | I can’t. I’m having lunch with Tia. | 不行 我要和蒂亚吃午饭 |
[14:42] | We’ve gotta talk about dance team auditions. | 我们要聊舞团选人的事 |
[14:44] | Aw, come on. There’s a… | 别这样 我… |
[14:46] | There’s a half PB&J in it for you. | 还有一半花生黄油和果酱三明治给你呢 |
[14:48] | The organic kind where the | 有机的哦 |
[14:49] | peanuts were sung to every night by the farmers. | 花生每晚都会接受农民伯伯的歌声呦 |
[14:52] | OK, look, | 好 听着 |
[14:54] | I know you don’t think that | 我知道你觉得 |
[14:55] | my dance team is as important as your band, | 我的舞团不如你的乐队重要 |
[14:57] | but I have to have something | 但你整个夏天巡演的时候 |
[14:57] | to do all summer while you’re off on tour. | 我必须得找些事情做 |
[15:00] | OK. Um… | 好吧 |
[15:03] | Sorry, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[15:05] | But I’ll see you later tonight after practice? | 但今晚练习过后我可以见你吗 |
[15:08] | I don’t know. I have to study. | 不知道 我得学习呢 |
[15:10] | Midterms are coming up and | 期中要到了 |
[15:11] | I’ve got tons of coding to do for STEM Club. | 科技数学俱乐部有很多编程要做 |
[15:15] | Is everything cool with us? | 我们之间没什么事吧 |
[15:17] | I’m just really busy. | 我只是真的很忙 |
[15:20] | What does that mean? Busy, like, tonight or… | 什么意思 忙 是今晚还是… |
[15:22] | I just don’t think that I have time for a relationship right now. | 我只是觉得我现在没功夫谈恋爱 |
[15:36] | So, um… | 所以… |
[15:37] | Can we talk about this later? | 我们可以过后再谈这个事吗 |
[15:40] | Tia’s waiting on me. | 蒂亚正等着我呢 |
[15:49] | You talked to my sponsor? | 你跟我教父谈来着吗 |
[15:50] | Do you know how inappropriate that was?! | 你知道这种行为多不合适吗 |
[15:52] | As inappropriate as your relationship with Ana? | 就像你跟安娜的关系一样不合适吗 |
[15:54] | What? That’s none of your business! | 什么 这跟你没关系 |
[15:56] | And none of your sponsor’s either, apparently. | 显然跟你教父也没关系 |
[15:58] | You had no right, Stef. | 你没有权利这样做 史戴菲 |
[16:00] | What, to tell him about Ana? | 做什么 跟他说安娜的事吗 |
[16:01] | He had no idea who she was. | 他根本不知道她是谁 |
[16:02] | It was an invasion of my privacy and the program. | 这侵犯了我的隐私和程序 |
[16:04] | The program? You’re not working the program, Mike. | 程序 你没有遵守程序 麦克 |
[16:05] | You’re not even being honest with your own sponsor. | 你甚至都没有跟你教父坦白 |
[16:06] | You don’t get to take my inventory. | 你不能不分青红皂白 |
[16:08] | No, but I do get to protect my children. | 是 但我要保护我的孩子们 |
[16:10] | From the woman who abused them | 远离那个虐待他们 |
[16:11] | and then wormed her way back into their lives. | 然后慢慢潜入他们生活的那个女人 |
[16:13] | – She’s not that person anymore. – And took advantage of them. | -她不再是那样的人 -然后利用他们 |
[16:15] | Just like she’s taking advantage of you. | 就像她利用你一样 |
[16:17] | Because you’re so afraid that you | 因为你太害怕 |
[16:18] | can’t save yourself without saving someone else. | 你不救别人就没法救你自己了 |
[16:20] | You don’t what the hell you’re talking about! | 你不知道自己究竟在说什么吧 |
[16:21] | She almost destroyed your life, Mike! | 她差点毁了你的生活 麦克 |
[16:23] | Maybe that’s what you want. Maybe you want to self-destruct. | 可能正是你想要的吧 可能你就想自我毁灭吧 |
[16:25] | Maybe that’s easier than staying sober. | 可能这样更容易保持不醉酒吧 |
[16:27] | Shut up. You can steamroll over | 闭嘴 你可以压倒你生活中所有人 |
[16:28] | everybody in your life, but not me. | 但除了我 |
[16:30] | So why don’t you mind your own business | 所以你干嘛不管好自己的事 |
[16:32] | and get the hell out of my life. | 从我的生活中滚出去 |
[16:33] | You got that? | 听懂了吗 |
[16:52] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:53] | Hey, uh, it’s me. | 是我 |
[16:54] | I got hung up. I’m on my way. | 我遇到点事 在路上咯 |
[16:55] | It’s OK. I’ll call the doctor. | 没事 我会打给医生的 |
[16:57] | – I’m sure we can reschedule. – I’m really sorry. | -肯定可以再安排的 -真对不起 |
[17:03] | Do we need anything from the store for dinner? | 我们需要从店里买点什么做晚饭吗 |
[17:05] | No. We’re fine. | 不 没事的 |
[17:07] | Don’t rush. | 别着急 |
[17:09] | I’ll see you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[17:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:22] | So where’s he taking you? | 那他带你去哪 |
[17:24] | Don’t know. Don’t care. | 不知道 不关心 |
[17:26] | You just have to spend a few hours with the man. | 你只要跟这个男的待几小时 |
[17:28] | Yeah, a few awful awkward hours. | 是 超可怕超尴尬的几小时 |
[17:31] | Cut him a break. He just wants to see his kid. | 给他一次机会吧 他只是想看看他的孩子 |
[17:37] | So, um, have you heard anything about Tasha? | 你有听说塔莎的什么事吗 |
[17:40] | I get my first supervised visit on Saturday. | 我这周六获得了第一次受监督探访的机会 |
[17:42] | What? Why didn’t you tell me? | 什么 你为什么没告诉我 |
[17:45] | I don’t wanna jinx it. | 我不想搞砸嘛 |
[17:48] | Aren’t you excited? | 你不兴奋吗 |
[17:50] | Yeah, but… last time I seen her… | 是 但…我上次见到她… |
[17:53] | She won’t remember that. | 她不会记得的 |
[17:54] | What if she remembers being scared | 他要是记得有害怕怎么办 |
[17:56] | ’cause some stranger took her? | 因为有个陌生人把她带走了 |
[17:58] | You’re not a stranger. You’re her mother. | 你不是陌生人 你是她母亲 |
[18:00] | At some level she’s gotta feel that connection. | 某种程度上 她会感受到这种联系的 |
[18:08] | Do your moms know you’re here? | 你妈妈们知道你来这里吗 |
[18:11] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:13] | They don’t want you to see me unsupervised. | 他们不想在没人监督的情况下让你见到我 |
[18:19] | I’m not really here to see you. | 我其实不是真要来看你 |
[18:21] | I mean, I came here because | 我来这是因为 |
[18:25] | the baby is my… | 这个宝宝是我的… |
[18:28] | – …is gonna be my… – Sister. | -会是我的… -妹妹 |
[18:34] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[18:38] | I just… | 我只是… |
[18:41] | I don’t want her… | 我不想她… |
[18:44] | to go through what we did. | 经历我们所经历的 |
[18:51] | I don’t want her to feel like she isn’t enough. | 我不想她感到无能为力 |
[18:55] | And to spend her whole life | 让她一辈子 |
[18:57] | scared that people are gonna leave her. | 害怕别人会离开自己 |
[19:05] | And I just don’t think that you can be a mother. | 我觉得你不是当妈妈的料 |
[19:08] | I don’t think that you can take care of a baby. | 你根本不会照顾孩子 |
[19:13] | And maybe… Maybe you can’t help it, but… | 也许 你自己也无能为力 但… |
[19:20] | I don’t want another little girl to get hurt… | 我不想再有孩子像我一样… |
[19:23] | …like I did. | 受到伤害 |
[19:37] | – Hot date? – No. | -佳人有约 -不是 |
[19:40] | Connor and I are going to a movie with some girls. | 康纳和我还有两个女同学去看电影 |
[19:42] | As a group. | 几个人一起 |
[19:44] | As a group? | 几个人吗 |
[19:47] | That’s what people tell their parents | 那是瞒家长 |
[19:48] | when they don’t want them to know what they’re really doing. | 不想告诉家长真相的说词 |
[19:51] | – What are we really doing? – “Going to the movies.” | -真相是什么 -“看电影” |
[19:54] | A dark place you can do things with a girl | 黑暗一片 和女孩一起 |
[19:55] | that you can’t do in the light. | 可以做些不敢光天化日之下做的事 |
[19:58] | Hooking up? | 亲热呀 |
[20:02] | Here. Walk into this. | 来 从这走过来 |
[20:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:05] | Girls love a guy who smells good. | 女孩子都喜欢有香气的男孩子 |
[20:12] | – Hi, Mrs. Adams-Foster. – Emma, hi. | -你好 亚当斯·福斯特夫人 -好 艾玛 |
[20:15] | What are you… Are you here for… | 你…是来找… |
[20:17] | Me. Hey. | 我 好啊 |
[20:20] | OK. Are you two…? | 你们俩… |
[20:22] | No. | 不是 |
[20:23] | She’s tutoring me. | 她来辅导我功课 |
[20:24] | Oh, good! | 好极了 |
[20:26] | Great, actually. It’s nice to see you, Emma. | 真棒 好高兴见到你 艾玛 |
[20:28] | Wanna get started? Go up? | 开始吧 上楼吧 |
[20:29] | Why don’t you two use the dining room? | 不如你俩在餐室学吧 |
[20:32] | Sounds good. | 那好 |
[20:35] | Mm. You smell awfully nice. | 你身上好香啊 |
[20:37] | I just showered. | 刚洗过澡 |
[20:46] | Hello. Come on in. | 你好 进来吧 |
[20:50] | Hey, Callie? Robert’s here. | 凯丽 罗伯特来了 |
[20:52] | You have a beautiful home. | 你家真美 |
[20:55] | We like it. So does Callie. | 我们很喜欢 凯丽也是 |
[21:02] | You look nice. | 你今天好漂亮 |
[21:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:05] | So, have her home by, uh, what, ten? | 那大概 十点 送她回来 |
[21:08] | Sounds good. | 好的 |
[21:09] | Do you need a sweater, honey? | 要穿件毛衣吗 宝贝 |
[21:10] | No, it’s OK. | 不 不用了 |
[21:12] | I’ll see you soon. | 再见 |
[21:13] | – I love you. – Love you. | -爱你哦 -爱你 |
[21:15] | Bye. | 拜 |
[21:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:37] | Don’t forget to apply the distributive property. | 别忘了用乘法分配律算 |
[21:40] | OK. Then multiply. | 然后再乘 |
[21:42] | And express as a rational function. | 然后用有理函数表达 |
[21:47] | Boom! | 就行了 |
[21:52] | You got it. | 你明白了 |
[21:53] | You’re the only one who gets me to understand this crap. | 你是唯一能让我搞懂这破玩意的人 |
[21:56] | “F times “G” times “X”? | “F”乘”G”乘”X” |
[21:58] | Without you, it looks like somebody barfed up alphabet soup. | 没有你 我还以为有人把字母汤吐了呢 |
[22:02] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你来辅导我 |
[22:04] | Yeah, just takin’ one for the team. | 为了团队牺牲一下 |
[22:06] | So… You’re miserable? | 你过得很不好吗 |
[22:08] | Completely. | 一点都不好 |
[22:11] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:13] | For what? | 道什么歉 |
[22:15] | I should’ve been honest about hooking up with Hayley. | 我当时应该对你坦白约会海莉的事 |
[22:17] | I mean, technically we were broken up… | 严格来讲 咱俩那会儿已经分手了 |
[22:20] | So “technically” this doesn’t sound like a real apology. | 严格来讲 你这不像是道歉啊 |
[22:23] | It is. Last few months, I made some stupid decisions. | 是的 这几个月 我做了些愚蠢的事 |
[22:27] | Really stupid decisions. | 真的好蠢 |
[22:28] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[22:30] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[22:32] | And… I’ve missed you. | 我一直在想你 |
[22:36] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[22:40] | Wh… What’re you doing? | 你干什么 |
[22:42] | You need to get a new tutor. | 你另请高明吧 |
[22:43] | – Wait! – Maybe a guy. | -等等 -最好找个男生 |
[22:44] | No, no. I need you. | 不 不 我需要你 |
[22:46] | We can be friends, I swear. | 咱们可以当朋友 我发誓 |
[22:47] | Look! I’ll prove it to you. | 你看 我证明给你看 |
[22:55] | That picture there was taken with a Hasselblad. | 那张照片就是用哈苏相机拍的 |
[22:58] | It has that… that, like, | 是那种… |
[22:59] | look-down-style viewing screen, you know, | 朝下看的那种取景器 |
[23:01] | and a hand crank to advance the film. | 用手摇柄增强胶卷效果 |
[23:03] | You ever shot with film? | 你有用胶卷拍过照 |
[23:05] | No, just digital. | 没有 只用过数码 |
[23:07] | I’d like to, it just costs too much to develop. | 我也想 但洗照片太贵了 |
[23:10] | Well, you could always set up your own dark room, | 你可以自己建个暗室啊 |
[23:11] | learn how to develop yourself. | 学着洗照片 |
[23:13] | Yeah well, there’s, uh… | 这个嘛… |
[23:14] | …there’s not really a lot of extra space where I live, so… | 我住的地方没什么多余的空间 |
[23:19] | Well, anyway, the Hasselblad is responsible | 总之 只有哈苏 |
[23:23] | for that beautiful blur you see in the photograph. | 能照出那么美的朦胧境界 |
[23:25] | They call it “bokeh.” | 这叫”焦外成像” |
[23:27] | You can’t get that kind of effect with a digital camera really. | 你用数码相机照不出这种效果 |
[23:33] | How do you know so much about photography? | 你怎么对摄影这么了解 |
[23:36] | Well, it’s, uh… | 这个… |
[23:37] | It’s always been a hobby that I share with Sophia. | 是我和索菲娅共同的爱好 |
[23:40] | You know, actually, you both have a better eye than I do. | 其实 你俩的眼光比我的高多了 |
[23:47] | How’s she doing? | 她还好吗 |
[23:52] | Well, her doctors think it’s some kind of | 医生诊断说 |
[23:57] | personality disorder. | 她是性格紊乱 |
[24:00] | I’m not entirely sure what that means, to be honest with you. | 说实话 我不是很清楚这是什么意思 |
[24:05] | She’s on medication, | 她还在吃药 |
[24:06] | which is helping. | 有些帮助 |
[24:08] | But they want her to stay at the treatment center | 医生希望她能在治疗中心 |
[24:10] | a little while longer, | 多住一段时间 |
[24:11] | just so they can… | 就能… |
[24:13] | …you know, keep an eye on her. | 照看她了 |
[24:17] | I’m really sorry I didn’t realize how sad she was. | 我真的很抱歉 我没想到她那么伤心 |
[24:24] | We didn’t either, and we’re her parents. | 我们也没想到 我们还是她的父母呢 |
[24:30] | I got her a gift. | 我给她买了礼物 |
[24:34] | A pair of hair pins with horses on them. | 一对有小马装饰的发夹 |
[24:36] | I don’t know if she’ll like it. | 不知道她会不会喜欢 |
[24:37] | Are you kidding me? She’ll love them. | 开玩笑 她一定很喜欢 |
[24:39] | Especially since they’re from you. | 尤其这是你的礼物 |
[24:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:46] | What, are you not a fan of cilantro? | 你不喜欢吃芫荽叶吗 |
[24:48] | Yeah, I don’t really like it. | 不是很喜欢 |
[24:50] | – It kind of tastes like… – Soap? | -味道就跟… -肥皂 |
[24:59] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[25:00] | You think that showing me | 你以为让我看 |
[25:02] | you got the name of the girl who you hooked up with | 半个身上一大块刺青 |
[25:04] | a hot minute after we broke up, | 还是在咱们刚分手没多久 |
[25:06] | tattooed over half your torso, | 你立马去亲热的那女孩的名字 |
[25:07] | is proof that we can be friends? | 就能证明咱们可以做朋友了吗 |
[25:09] | Because… knowing you did something that stupid means that | 因为 知道了你做过这么愚蠢的事情 |
[25:13] | I won’t ever be attracted to you again. | 就意味着你再也不会吸引我了 |
[25:15] | And if you know that | 如果你知道 |
[25:16] | I won’t ever be attracted to you again, then… | 我再也不会被你吸引 |
[25:18] | …you won’t try to get back together with me? | 你就不会企图跟我和好了 |
[25:21] | – Yes. – That is some strange logic. | -没错 -好曲折的逻辑啊 |
[25:23] | But it kind of makes sense, right? | 但还说得通吧 |
[25:25] | Well, I definitely never want to see you shirtless ever again. | 我一定不想再看你扒光衣服了 |
[25:27] | Please, Emma. Wrestling’s all I have. | 求你了 艾玛 摔跤队是我仅剩的东西了 |
[25:29] | Everything else I screw up. | 其它的都被我搞砸了 |
[25:31] | If I fail Algebra | 如果代数再挂了的话 |
[25:32] | I’ll just be a loser with a stupid tattoo. | 我就真成了有个傻缺纹身的废物了 |
[25:38] | – OK. – I’m getting the tattoo removed, though. | -行了 -不过纹身就要去掉了 |
[25:41] | Jesus, just quit while you’re ahead. | 黑素斯 我认输了 你就打住吧 |
[25:48] | I never get to order this. | 我从没机会点这个吃 |
[25:49] | Jill and Sophia are always insisting on something chocolate. | 吉尔和索菲娅总会点巧克力之类的 |
[25:52] | No, chocolate is too obvious. | 才不要 巧克力太简单了 |
[25:54] | Cheers to that. | 为此欢呼吧 |
[25:59] | So… have you ever seen | 你看过… |
[26:02] | the “Ashes and Snow” exhibit? | “尘与雪”的展览吗 |
[26:05] | No, I’ve never heard of it. | 没 没听说过 |
[26:08] | They’re these unbelievable photographs | 是个超棒的摄影展 |
[26:10] | of humans and animals in nature. | 关于自然界的人类和动物 |
[26:12] | I mean, they’re.. There’s just no words that describe it. | 简直…无法用言语形容 |
[26:14] | It’s… It is breathtaking. | 让人叹为观止 |
[26:17] | Wow, I’d love to see it. | 好像去看看 |
[26:19] | Well, It’s in La Jolla right now. It closes this weekend, | 现在正在拉荷亚展览 这周末就结束了 |
[26:22] | but if you’re interested and willing, | 如果你有兴趣的话 你要愿意 |
[26:25] | you know, maybe we could drive up for the day on Sunday. | 咱们周日就开车去看看 |
[26:29] | I mean, it’s… You know, it’s not a… | 这个… 你知道 这不是… |
[26:31] | – Court-mandated? – Yeah. It’s elective, as they say. | -法院授权的 -是的 随性而至嘛 |
[26:37] | I’ll ask Stef and Lena. | 我会问问史戴菲和莉娜的 |
[26:40] | Right. | 好的 |
[26:44] | You know, you don’t have to get custody of me to hang out. | 你其实不必非要有抚养权 就可以陪我 |
[26:48] | If what you want is a relationship, | 如果你想要父女关系的话 |
[26:50] | we can have that, even if I get adopted by the Fosters. | 也没问题 就算我还是福斯特的养女 |
[26:54] | I don’t just want to hang out, Callie. | 我不只想陪陪你 凯丽 |
[26:59] | I want to be your dad. | 我想做你爸爸 |
[26:59] | Well, you are my dad. Genetically. | 从基因上讲 你就是我爸爸 |
[27:02] | That’s not gonna change if I get adopted. | 就算我被领养 也不会改变这一点 |
[27:04] | I guess I mean, parent. I want to be your parent. | 我是想说 监护人 我想做你的父亲 |
[27:07] | And what about Jude? | 那裘德呢 |
[27:09] | You think it’s OK to separate us because you want to “parent” me? | 你觉得把我俩分开好吗 就因为你想监护我 |
[27:11] | No, look, that’s not what I want. | 不 这不是我想要的 |
[27:13] | But that’s what would happen. | 但一切就会是这个样子 |
[27:14] | Jude can come over whenever he wants. | 裘德什么时候想来都可以 |
[27:16] | I mean, he can have his own room. | 他可以有他自己的屋子 |
[27:17] | That’s not what I want. Does that not matter to you at all? | 这不是我想要的 你觉得这不重要吗 |
[27:21] | Callie, if I had known about you earlier, | 凯丽 如果我早些时候发现你 |
[27:23] | – I would have adopted him. – Well, it’s too late. | -我一定也领养他 -已经晚了 |
[27:25] | That’s because Jude’s dad couldn’t take care of him or you. | 那是因为裘德爸爸无法照顾好他 或者你 |
[27:29] | But I can. | 但我可以 |
[27:29] | Why? Because we both hate cilantro and you’re rich? | 为什么 因为我也讨厌芫荽叶 并且你钱多吗 |
[27:37] | Drive me home, please? | 带我回家吧 |
[27:39] | And I’ll pass on Sunday. | 周日我也不去了 |
[27:51] | – Where should we sit? – Wherever you want. | -咱们坐哪 -随便你 |
[27:55] | Oh, actually… Why don’t we sit in the back? | 不如坐后面吧 |
[27:59] | Or we could just sit right there. | 要不就坐那边 |
[28:04] | Yeah, but if people are talking during the movie, | 要是电影开演时旁边有人说话 |
[28:07] | it’s quieter in the back. | 后面比那安静多了 |
[28:09] | – Connor? – Yeah. Yeah, it’s cool. | -康纳 -好 没问题 |
[28:14] | Yeah, I… Yeah. | 我 好的 |
[28:17] | Cool. | 棒 |
[28:27] | – She has to sit on the aisle. – Claustrophobic. | -她要坐在走廊 -幽闭恐惧症 |
[28:30] | No, you’re not. She has a small bladder. | 不 才不呢 她是膀胱太小了 |
[28:34] | Taylor! | 泰勒 |
[28:36] | I just drink a lot of liquids. | 我刚喝了很多饮料 |
[28:39] | It’s good for you. | 这样对你好 |
[28:46] | Sorry, if they start making out | 抱歉 如果他们开始亲热 |
[28:48] | it’ll be really weird sitting right next to them. | 坐在他们旁边会很别扭 |
[28:51] | Thanks. It won’t be weird for me at all. | 谢了 我可一点都不别扭 |
[29:08] | 艾瑞克·亨布尔 爱德怀镇来访 | |
[29:11] | 布兰登 你有没有再考虑一下爱德怀镇的事 他们不会给你留太久位子的 我很高兴和你一起演奏 请回复 艾瑞克 | |
[29:22] | Hey. No band practice tonight? | 嘿 今晚乐队不练习吗 |
[29:24] | Oh, later. | 待会儿的 |
[29:26] | Looking for jobs to pay for stupid motel rooms. | 在找工作来付那愚蠢的汽车旅馆费用 |
[29:30] | I bet you won’t think clean sheets and warm showers | 我保证 在路上看到干净的床单和暖和的毛巾 |
[29:32] | – are so stupid on the road. – If I’m on the road. | -你就不会觉得蠢了 -前提是我能去的话 |
[29:35] | I don’t know how I’m gonna make two grand before summer. | 不知道暑假前怎么挣够2000块 |
[29:37] | What, I thought you guys were splitting it? | 什么 我以为你们是各付各的 |
[29:39] | Oh, yeah, you thought. But… | 没错 你是这么以为的 只是… |
[29:41] | the rest of the band doesn’t have to listen to what you say. | 乐队其他人不用听你的话 |
[29:44] | And their parents don’t care where they stay. | 他们家长也不在乎他们住哪儿 |
[29:47] | They trust them. | 信任他们 |
[29:49] | We are trusting you by saying yes, Brandon. | 我们同意就是信任你了 布兰登 |
[29:51] | OK, but with all these conditions that I’m never gonna be able to meet, | 好 但是还提了一堆我没法做到的条件 |
[29:55] | it’s like, why bother? It’s not a yes, it’s a backdoor “No.” | 这又何必呢 这不是同意 是换一种方式拒绝 |
[29:59] | Does Dad care where we stay? | 老爸在乎我们住哪儿吗 |
[30:01] | Your dad and I are on the same page. | 你爸跟我步调一致 |
[30:03] | – Yeah, your page. – OK, listen to me. | -是 你的步调 -好 听我说 |
[30:05] | If the band wants to go on the road… | 如果乐队想要上路 |
[30:08] | Then they will go on tour without me. | 他们会撇下我去巡演 |
[30:28] | we need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[30:30] | I am sorry that I went to your sponsor. | 不好意思我见了你的教父 |
[30:33] | I admit that I over-stepped. | 我承认我越界了 |
[30:34] | But I have been very worried about you, Mike. | 可我很担心你 麦克 |
[30:37] | And you know we have a son together, | 你知道我们有个儿子的 |
[30:39] | so maybe we can get together for a cup of coffee this weekend. | 这周末我们可以一起坐坐喝杯咖啡 |
[30:43] | ‘Cause I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[30:46] | Can you think of a better reason? I can’t. | 你能想个更好的理由吗 我是没辙了 |
[30:51] | I’ll let you go if you can look me in the eye | 要是你现在敢直视我 |
[30:54] | and tell me that you don’t feel what I feel. | 告诉我你没有感受到我所感受的 我就放你走 |
[30:59] | Tom, it’s… It’s too much. | 汤姆 这太过了 |
[31:04] | I know you want this, Kendra. | 我知道你想这样 肯德拉 |
[31:05] | I can see it in your eyes. | 你都写在脸上了 |
[32:14] | All right, let’s call it. | 好吧 歇了吧 |
[32:18] | Why were you coming in so late on that pre-chorus? | 你合唱前为什么进晚了 |
[32:21] | It was close enough. | 够接近了 |
[32:22] | You’re the one always harping on timing. | 是你一直喋喋不休地讲求时间点的 |
[32:24] | I’ll fix it next time. | 下次我会改好的 |
[32:33] | So what should we do tonight? | 那今晚我们干嘛 |
[32:37] | Go out? Stay in? | 出去 待这里 |
[32:39] | You don’t think your moms will come in here will they? | 你妈妈们不会进来的吧 |
[32:43] | No. | 不会 |
[32:46] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[32:50] | There’s nothing to talk about. Right? | 没什么好谈的吧 |
[32:53] | You’ll go on tour with or without me. | 有我没我你们都会去巡演 |
[32:57] | What do you expect us to do? | 那你想我们怎样 |
[32:59] | Nothing. | 不怎样 |
[33:01] | But, you know, if I can’t go, | 不过 如果我不能去 |
[33:02] | what, are you just gonna play my songs? | 你们是不是要表演我的那些歌呢 |
[33:05] | – They’re our songs. – That I wrote. | -是我们的歌 -我写的 |
[33:08] | I mean, who’s gonna do the harmonies, Jasper? | 那谁负责和声呢 贾斯珀吗 |
[33:10] | Hey, we were a band before you. | 你没加入之前乐队就有了 |
[33:14] | Not a very good one. | 水平渣的乐队 |
[33:18] | Ego much? | 任性够了吗 |
[33:21] | I just mean that you’re better with me. | 我只是说 你跟我在一起会更好 |
[33:26] | No one’s denying that, Brandon, but… | 没人否定这一点 布兰登 但… |
[33:28] | That’s rock and roll, I guess. Every man for himself, right? | 我想这就是摇滚 人各为己 对吧 |
[33:30] | OK, look… | 好 听着… |
[33:33] | We all know you’re a huge part of this band. | 我们都清楚你在这乐队中举足轻重 |
[33:36] | And, yes, we are better with you. | 而且有你我们的确更好 |
[33:41] | It’s just… $2,000 is a lot of money. | 只是…2000块不是笔小数目 |
[33:45] | And we need to spend all of our time rehearsing, | 我们要把时间全投入来彩排 |
[33:48] | not working minimum wage jobs. | 不能浪费在最低收入的工作上 |
[33:53] | Do you expect us to give up the chance to tour | 你希望因为你家长不让你去 |
[33:55] | because your parents won’t let you go? | 我们就放弃巡演的机会吗 |
[33:59] | No. | 不 |
[34:06] | We really want you to go. | 我们真的很想你去 |
[34:22] | I think I’m just gonna…be alone tonight. | 我觉得今晚我只想…自己待会儿 |
[34:30] | Ok. | 好 |
[34:44] | You think you can spare a minute for a guy | 你觉得能否腾出一分钟时间 |
[34:46] | you may or may not be dating? | 给有可能约会的男孩 |
[34:55] | Sweet lair. | 温馨的小窝 |
[34:59] | It’s where I hatch all my plots | 我就是在这里策划 |
[35:00] | to break up with guys for no reason. | 毫无理由地和男生分手的 |
[35:05] | So… what’s going on? Are you OK? | 所以…怎么了 你还好吗 |
[35:12] | Is it the tour? | 是因为巡演吗 |
[35:13] | Because I’ll be away for three weeks of our first summer together? | 因为我们在一起的首个夏天我会有三周不在吗 |
[35:23] | Do you want to add anything here, or… | 你想加点什么 或… |
[35:27] | No, that’s pretty much it. | 不 差不多就这样吧 |
[35:30] | Well, you know, there’s this thing called a telephone. | 你知道 有个叫电话的东西 |
[35:35] | And I, I hear you can… | 我 我听说你可以… |
[35:38] | You can take them anywhere now. | 你现在去哪儿都可以带上的 |
[35:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:42] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna miss you | 我会···想你的 |
[35:44] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也会…想你的 |
[35:48] | I want to go on tour, | 我想去巡演 |
[35:49] | but it’s not like I’m looking forward to | 但并不是说我很期待 |
[35:51] | the part where you’re not there. | 你不在身边 |
[35:53] | Because… | 因为… |
[35:56] | …I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:00] | Shut up. | 少扯 |
[36:14] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:18] | And you know, we wouldn’t have to miss each other at all | 要知道 如果我跟你们一起巡演 |
[36:21] | if I went on tour with you. | 我们就完全没必要想念彼此咯 |
[36:24] | But… would your moms let you? | 可…你妈妈们让你去吗 |
[36:27] | Well, they’re letting Brandon, they have to let me. | 他们都让布兰登去了 也该让我去 |
[36:28] | Yeah, but he’s in the band. | 对 不过他是乐队成员 |
[36:31] | Well… I could be your manager. | 那我…可以做你们的经纪人 |
[36:33] | Sell merch, take pictures, tweet. | 卖东西 拍照片 发推特 |
[36:36] | And keep an eye on my brother, | 也能看着我老哥 |
[36:37] | which I think my moms would love. | 我妈妈们会很愿意的 |
[36:40] | I think it’s a great idea! Don’t you? | 这主意不错嘛 是不是 |
[36:43] | Yeah, sure. | 没错 必须的 |
[38:20] | What do you do working in the weekend? | 你周末来加班做什么 |
[38:22] | I could ask you the same. | 我还想问你同样的问题呢 |
[38:23] | I don’t have a life. | 我没有生活 |
[38:25] | What’s your excuse? | 你的借口呢 |
[38:27] | Well, why don’t you have a life? | 为什么你没有生活呢 |
[38:30] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[38:31] | I just moved to San Diego. | 我刚搬到圣地亚哥 |
[38:33] | So I’m still making friends, I guess. | 还在找新朋友阶段 |
[38:37] | And… I’m single, now. | 而且…我现在单身了 |
[38:39] | I’m recently divorced. | 最近刚刚离婚 |
[38:42] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[38:43] | I’m not. | 没什么 |
[38:45] | Well, marriage is… hard sometimes. | 婚姻…有时很不易 |
[38:49] | Yes, and so is winning grants. | 是 申请经费也是 |
[38:51] | Which is what I’m doing here. | 我就在忙这事儿呢 |
[38:53] | Me, too. I know we need to talk about Timothy. | 我也是 我知道我们需要谈谈蒂莫西的事 |
[38:58] | It’s a tough decision. | 是个艰难的决定 |
[38:59] | Which is yours to make, but… | 是你要做的决定 但… |
[39:00] | Not mine, alone. We’re partners. | 不是我一个人的哦 我们是搭档嘛 |
[39:04] | Any decision we make about the future of Anchor Beach, | 有关锚滩未来的任何决定 |
[39:06] | I want us to make together. | 我希望是我们一起做出的 |
[39:10] | Would you mind talking to my wife? | 你介意跟我妻子聊聊嘛 |
[39:14] | I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said that. | 抱歉 我不该这么说的 |
[39:16] | It’s OK. I understand. I’ve been there. | 没事 我理解 过来人嘛 |
[39:20] | And, like you said, marriage is hard. | 像你说的 婚姻不易 |
[39:26] | Well, it’s Saturday and I don’t want to be here all day, so… | 今天是周六 我可不想一天耗在这里 那… |
[39:29] | – Yeah, I’ll see you later. – Bye. | -好 那回头见 -再见 |
[39:41] | Callie? | 凯丽 |
[39:42] | I’m Detective Hernandez, SDPD. | 我是赫尔南德斯探员 圣地亚哥警局的 |
[39:44] | This is my partner, Detective Maslow. | 这是我搭档 马斯洛探员 |
[39:47] | I know you’re working, can we ask you a few questions? | 我知道你在忙 可否问你几个问题 |
[39:50] | what about? | 关于什么 |
[39:51] | You were in a store yesterday on Magnolia called Playclothes? | 昨天你在白玉兰镇一家叫酷服的店吧 |
[39:55] | Yeah. I was buying a gift for someone. | 没错 当时给个人买礼物 |
[39:57] | And what about back in December, around Christmas Eve? | 退回到十二月 圣诞夜呢 |
[40:00] | You were shopping in the same store, is that right? | 你在同一家店购物 没错吧 |
[40:02] | – Why? – Do you remember buying this? | -怎么了 -还记得买过这个吗 |
[40:09] | Because the sales person remembers selling it to you. | 因为店员记得你买了这个 |
[40:12] | I don’t understand, is that a crime? | 我没懂 这也有罪吗 |
[40:15] | No. But kidnapping is. | 没有 不过绑架是罪 |
[40:21] | Uh, I’m 16. | 我才16岁 |
[40:23] | I thought, uh… | 我觉得… |
[40:24] | Aren’t I allowed to have a parent here | 你问我问题的时候 |
[40:26] | when you ask me questions? | 我可以有个家长在旁边吗 |
[40:27] | Sure. Call your parents. | 当然 叫你父母来吧 |
[40:29] | We’ll wait. | 我们会等的 |
[40:44] | – Hey. What’s going on? -Hey. | -好 怎么了 -好 |
[40:48] | Uh, we have company. | 我们有客人 |
[41:06] | Uh, Mariana came to see me yesterday… at Mike’s. | 玛丽安娜昨天到麦克家见了我 |
[41:10] | Yeah? What did she want? | 是吗 她想干嘛 |
[41:12] | She wanted to talk about, um, this baby. | 她想谈谈…这个宝宝的事 |
[41:17] | She’s concerned I can’t care for her. | 她担心我没法照顾好她 |
[41:21] | Well, we’ll talk to Mariana about leaving you alone. | 我们会跟玛丽安娜说让她不去打扰你 |
[41:26] | She told me that she thought I should ask you | 她跟我说她觉得我应该来求你们 |
[41:30] | to adopt the baby. | 收养这个孩子 |
[41:34] | And I think it’s a good idea. | 我觉得这主意不错 |
[41:37] | I think that she should grow up with her brother and sister | 我觉得她该和哥哥姐姐一起长大 |
[41:41] | and people… | 还有那些… |
[41:43] | parents who aren’t recovering addicts… | 不用戒毒的家长… |
[41:48] | …who she could depend on. | 她可以依靠的人 |
[41:51] | So I feel really… | 我觉得真的… |
[41:55] | I’d like you to take her. | 我希望你们收养她 |
[42:05] | I’m Robert Quinn. | 我叫罗伯特·奎因 |
[42:07] | Callie’s father. | 凯丽的父亲 |