时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I cheated on my boyfriend | 我背叛了我男朋友 |
[00:03] | and I lost my virginity to Wyatt, Callie’s ex-boyfriend. | 我把初夜给了怀亚特 凯丽的前男友 |
[00:06] | – I got a grandma. – Is she… | -我有个奶奶 -她… |
[00:08] | She’s in a home. She got dementia. | 她在家 她有老年痴呆 |
[00:09] | Look, I ran your brother’s name through the system. | 我在系统里查了你哥哥的名字 |
[00:11] | He hasn’t been arrested. | 他没有被捕 |
[00:12] | If he’s not in jail, can you see if he’s dead? | 如果他没进监狱 你能帮我查查他是不是死了吗 |
[00:14] | ‘Cause he’s all I got. | 我就他这么一个亲人了 |
[00:16] | I went to juvie to talk with A.J., | 我去少管所跟阿吉聊了聊 |
[00:18] | We’ve decided I’m going to foster him. | 决定由我来领养他 |
[00:19] | It’s going to take some time for Mike to get his license. | 麦克还需要一段时间才能拿到领养许可 |
[00:22] | In the meantime, A.J.’s going to stay here with us. | 在此期间 阿吉会跟咱们一起住 |
[00:24] | I got fired from the drop-in center because of you. | 因为你 我被社交中心炒了 |
[00:26] | Brandon, you’ll be working with Kat. | 布兰登 你就和小卡一组 |
[00:28] | There’s no way you’re pairing me with him. | 你不能让我和他搭档 |
[00:29] | You and Kat, setting me up. | 你和小卡陷害我 |
[00:30] | You get me to that party… | 你拉我去那个派对 |
[00:31] | and when I don’t show up to work in the morning, | 然后一大早我去排练的时候 |
[00:33] | I look like a flake… | 我跟个废物一样… |
[00:34] | – Dude, that’s insane! – Is it? | -兄弟 这太疯狂了 -是吗 |
[00:35] | I might have to deal with her, but I don’t have to deal with you. | 我可能必须得应付她 但我不必应付你了 |
[00:38] | You signed your name to a bach fugue? | 你把巴赫赋格曲归入自己名下吗 |
[00:39] | And I knew you would say it was crap. | 我知道你会说这是垃圾 |
[00:41] | I’ve had enough of you two making a joke of this program. | 我受够了你俩拿这项目开玩笑 |
[00:43] | You’re out! | 你出局了 |
[00:58] | Sorry. Sorry… | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[01:00] | What are you doing in my room? | 你跑我房间来做什么 |
[01:02] | I need you to come with me. | 我需要你跟我走一趟 |
[01:03] | – Why? – I need your help with something. | -干嘛 -我有件事请你帮忙 |
[01:06] | Oh, with what? | 帮什么 |
[01:08] | I will tell you later. | 我一会儿告诉你 |
[01:08] | Just get dressed and then meet me outside. Okay? | 穿好衣服 在外面碰面 好吗 |
[01:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:12] | And bring your car keys. Come on. | 带上你的车钥匙 快点 |
[01:48] | Morning! | 早上好 |
[01:49] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:51] | Oh, am I too early? | 我来太早了吗 |
[01:52] | Too early for what? | 太早做什么 |
[01:54] | Ah, Oscar! You’re here. | 好哇 奥斯卡 你来咯 |
[01:56] | Mrs. Foster, hello. | 福斯特夫人 你好 |
[01:58] | I thought you were starting on Monday. | 我以为你要从周一开始呢 |
[02:01] | No, we said today, right? | 不 我们说的是今天 不是吗 |
[02:04] | Yeah, you told me sooner the better. | 你跟我说越早越好的啊 |
[02:06] | Wait, you hired a contractor? | 等等 你雇了个承包人吗 |
[02:09] | I was gonna talk to you about it this weekend. | 我本想周末跟你聊这个事的 |
[02:11] | Oh, I see, and by “talk to me about it,” | 我懂了 你说的”跟我聊这个事” |
[02:13] | you mean you were gonna pretend like I had some say in this. | 是想假装我对这个事有发言权似的 |
[02:15] | Honey, we had to make a decision. | 亲爱的 我们必须做个决定 |
[02:17] | Except we didn’t make a decision, you did. | 但我们没有做决定 是你做了决定 |
[02:19] | If this is a bad time… | 如果现在时机不太对的话… |
[02:20] | No, no, no, no, no. We’ve waited long enough. | 不 不 不 我们等了够久了 |
[02:22] | Come on in. Go straight through. You know where you’re going. | 进来吧 直走进去 你知道该去哪的 |
[02:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:26] | All right. Thanks, Oscar. | 好 谢谢你 奥斯卡 |
[02:30] | Okay… | 好啦… |
[02:32] | If I have to share a bathroom with those kids for one more day, | 如果我再继续跟孩子们共用厕所 |
[02:33] | I’m going to kill myself. | 我都要自杀了 |
[02:35] | Now, I realize to you that sounds good right about now, | 我知道现在的状况听起来还可以 |
[02:38] | but getting all of those quotes was taking forever. | 但很久都别想拿到那些报价 |
[02:41] | You want to handle something all by yourself? | 你什么事都想自己掌控着吗 |
[02:43] | The raccoons got into the garbage. | 浣熊跑到垃圾堆里了 |
[02:45] | Okay… | 好… |
[03:15] | Callie, we’re almost at the border. | 凯丽 我们都快到边境了 |
[03:18] | Yeah. | 是 |
[03:19] | Okay. Well, if we keep going, | 恩 如果我们继续开 |
[03:21] | we’re gonna, you know, be in Mexico. | 我们就要进入墨西哥了 |
[03:25] | Okay, see… Mexico is another country | 听着…墨西哥是另一个国家了 |
[03:27] | and if we cross that border our moms will kill us. | 如果我们穿过边境的话 妈妈们会宰了我俩的 |
[03:30] | Look, there’s something I have to do | 有件事我必须要做 |
[03:32] | that I’m not really allowed to do in the state of California. | 而我在加州是不允许做这件事的 |
[03:37] | At least not without parental consent. | 至少没有家长许可是不能做的 |
[03:39] | Like something illegal? | 是违法的事吗 |
[03:43] | Callie… | 凯丽 |
[04:46] | Hi, love, I know you’re mad and I’m sorry to bother you… | 亲爱的 我知道你很生气 很抱歉打扰你 |
[04:48] | We need to go to therapy. | 我们需要去心理治疗 |
[04:51] | What? | 什么 |
[04:53] | We’ve got to start communicating. | 我们需要开始沟通了 |
[04:56] | Okay, if this is about what just happened, I take complete blame. | 好 如果这是因为刚刚发生的事 我负全责 |
[04:59] | It’s me. It’s my fault, all right? | 是我 是我的错 好了吗 |
[05:01] | It’s not just a one-time thing. | 这不是一回两回了 |
[05:02] | We have to learn how to do better. | 我们必须要学着如何做得更好 |
[05:05] | We’re communicating right now! We’re… | 我们现在就在沟通啊 我们… |
[05:07] | Sure, we talk. | 是 我们在谈 |
[05:09] | But most times I don’t feel heard. | 但是多数情况下 我都觉得你没听进去 |
[05:10] | Well, I wasn’t feeling heard | 当我告诉你我很失望 |
[05:11] | when I told you that I was frustrated | 看到你那些无止境的承包商报价 |
[05:13] | with your endless stream of contractor quotes. | 我也觉得你没听进去 |
[05:15] | See, this is what I’m talking about. | 听吧 我说的就是这个 |
[05:16] | I tell you something that’s bothering me | 我跟你说有事烦到我了 |
[05:17] | and you turn it right back around on me. | 然后你就立刻反驳回我 |
[05:19] | – What… – We’re never gonna get anywhere | -什么… -如果我们一直互相指责 |
[05:20] | if we keep pointing the finger at each other. | 我们不会有任何新进展的 |
[05:22] | that’s why we need a neutral third party to… | 所以我们才需要一个中立的第三方来… |
[05:24] | What? To tell us that you’re right and I’m wrong? | 来怎样 告诉我们你是对的 我是错的吗 |
[05:26] | No! To help us both learn how to listen… | 不 是来帮我们学着如何去聆听 |
[05:29] | Okay. Jenna and Kelly went to therapy | 好 珍娜和凯莉去治疗了 |
[05:31] | And where are they? They broke up. | 她们怎么样 分手了 |
[05:33] | Well, by the time they started going, it was too late. | 她们开始去的时候 已经太迟了 |
[05:37] | Okay, speaking of too late, does this happen to belong to you? | 行了 说到太迟了 这个是你用的吗 |
[05:39] | Or is this something that you | 还是你更愿意说的 |
[05:40] | prefer to say with a neutral third party around? | 周边中立的第三方的人呢 |
[05:44] | Busted. | 被抓住了 |
[05:45] | I’ve been having an affair with Mr. Nesbit next door, | 我跟隔壁的内斯比特先生有婚外情 |
[05:47] | and now I’m pregnant with an inflatable snowman. | 现在我怀上了一个充气雪人 |
[05:49] | Well, that’s actually preferable to the other scenarios | 这真比我脑子里现在其它的画面 |
[05:51] | running around in my head right now. | 要好得多 |
[05:56] | Sorry. Can you get that for me? | 抱歉 可以帮我拿一下吗 |
[05:59] | – Oh, my… – not a problem. | -天呐… -没问题 |
[06:06] | Someone in this house is afraid they’re pregnant | 家里有人害怕自己怀孕了 |
[06:08] | and I think we should find out who it is. | 我觉得我们要找出来是谁 |
[06:14] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[06:16] | How’s my love bug? | 我亲爱的小懒虫怎么样 |
[06:18] | Sorry about all the noise. | 抱歉有那些噪音 |
[06:22] | Where’s Callie? | 凯丽呢 |
[06:23] | Um, she said she was going | 她说去图书馆 |
[06:25] | to the library to work on her history paper. | 做她的历史论文了 |
[06:27] | And why are you still in bed? | 你为什么还在赖床 |
[06:29] | Day off. | 今天休息 |
[06:30] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[06:32] | Yeah. Everything’s fine. | 恩 都挺好 |
[06:35] | Good. | 好的 |
[06:37] | And everything’s okay with Mat? | 跟麦特都还好吗 |
[06:42] | Actually, we broke up. | 其实…我们分手了 |
[06:44] | Oh, no. Mariana, what happened? | 不是吧 玛丽安娜 发生了什么 |
[06:46] | Well, the tour got extended, so… | 巡演延长了 所以… |
[06:50] | He’s basically gonna be on the road all summer | 他基本上整个夏天都要去巡演 |
[06:52] | and I just felt like… | 我只是觉得… |
[06:55] | I don’t know, like I was holding him back. | 说不好 有点扯他后腿吧 |
[06:57] | From what? | 扯什么后腿 |
[06:58] | Having fun… | 没法好好玩 |
[06:59] | Hooking up with other girls, I guess. | 我猜还有和其他女孩打情骂俏吧 |
[07:02] | Other girls… | 其他女孩… |
[07:04] | So you and Mat have hooked up? | 那你和麦特”打情骂俏”过吗 |
[07:07] | Well, duh! | 当然 |
[07:08] | We were boyfriend and girlfriend. | 我们是男女朋友 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:15] | Did you use a condom? | 你们用安全套了吗 |
[07:17] | What? | 什么 |
[07:18] | When you hooked up. | 当你们”打情骂俏”的时候 |
[07:19] | Mama, hooking up doesn’t mean sex. | 妈妈 “打情骂俏”不等于”性” |
[07:22] | I thought that’s what the kids called it now. | 我以为现在孩子们就是这么说的 |
[07:24] | Well, it can mean sex, | 确实可以表示”性” |
[07:26] | But it also means a lot of other things. | 但还能指其他很多事 |
[07:28] | So… | 所以… |
[07:29] | You and Mat didn’t have sex? | 你和麦特没有发生过关系吗 |
[07:31] | No. | 没有 |
[07:33] | Why are you asking? | 你为什么这么问 |
[07:35] | No reason. I just think it’s… | 没什么 我只是觉得… |
[07:37] | It’s good to check in every now and then. | 时不时问一下比较好 |
[07:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:43] | So, um… | 那… |
[07:45] | Did Callie mention when she might be back from the library? | 凯丽有说过她什么时候从图书馆回来吗 |
[07:49] | No. | 没 |
[07:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:08] | Last time I was here, she didn’t even know who I was. | 上次我来这里时 她甚至不知道我是谁 |
[08:12] | Still, I bet she enjoys seeing a friendly face, huh? | 不过她肯定会很喜欢看到一张友善的脸 对吧 |
[08:15] | When all else fails, there’s always chocolate, right? | 就算没成功 好赖还是有巧克力的 对吧 |
[08:17] | Amen to that. | 同意哈 |
[08:21] | – How are you? – Hi. | -你好吗 -你好 |
[08:22] | It’s just, sometimes grandma gets upset… | 只是有时奶奶会很焦虑 |
[08:27] | You want me to go in there with you? | 你想我陪你一起过去吗 |
[08:30] | Only if you want to. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:40] | Hey, grandma. | 奶奶 |
[08:43] | Well, look who’s here! | 看看是谁来了 |
[08:48] | I know I’m long overdue, | 我知道我来的太晚了 |
[08:50] | but it’s great to see you. You look good. | 但很高兴见到你 你看起来不错 |
[08:52] | Oh, I’ve seen better days, | 我有过更好的时候呢 |
[08:54] | and don’t you try telling me otherwise. | 你可以别给我泼冷水哦 |
[08:57] | Here. Let me help you sit down. | 来 我帮您坐下 |
[08:59] | How long has it been? | 有多久了啊 |
[09:03] | – Two months. – No! | -两个月吧 -不会吧 |
[09:06] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕确实是的 |
[09:07] | Now remind me… | 现在提醒我一下… |
[09:10] | Where have we met? | 我们在哪儿见过来着 |
[09:13] | Uh, miss Hensdale? | 汉斯代尔女士 |
[09:15] | Iris, please. | 叫我爱莉丝就好 |
[09:18] | Pleasure to meet you, Iris. My name is Mike Foster. | 很高兴认识你 爱莉丝 我叫麦克·福斯特 |
[09:21] | Oh, dear. | 天呢 |
[09:23] | – Am I under arrest? – No, no, no. God, no. | -要逮捕我吗 -不 天呐 不是的 |
[09:26] | No, I’m looking after your grandson now. | 不 我现在在照顾你孙子呢 |
[09:29] | My grandson? | 我的孙子 |
[09:31] | Here, grandma, I brought you your favorite. | 给 奶奶 我给你带你最喜欢的了 |
[09:33] | Oh, I like these better than flowers. | 比起鲜花 我更喜欢这个 |
[09:37] | That’s what I figured. | 我就是这么想的 |
[09:40] | So nice to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[09:44] | How long has it been? | 有多久没见了呢 |
[09:57] | I think this is the place. | 我觉得就是这里了 |
[10:00] | You’re kidding me. Callie, what is this? | 你耍我呢吗 凯丽 这是什么鬼 |
[10:02] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[10:16] | Wow, there’s like no one here. | 好像这里没有人 |
[10:19] | Yeah. No one to hear us scream. | 是 没人听到我们尖叫 |
[10:22] | We have beaches in San Diego. | 圣地亚哥也有海滩的 |
[10:25] | What’s here that we can’t do at home? | 这里有什么是我们不能在家做的 |
[10:29] | That. | 那个 |
[10:42] | Come on, Brandon, it’ll be fun. | 走吧 布兰登 会很好玩的 |
[10:43] | Callie, I thought this was serious. | 凯丽 我觉得这次事儿可大了 |
[10:45] | Okay? I thought you were in trouble. | 明白吗 我觉得你惹上麻烦了 |
[10:46] | Well, so be happy that I’m not. | 那开心点儿吧 因为我并没有 |
[10:48] | Okay, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 好了 抱歉我没有告诉你 |
[10:49] | I just figured if you knew what we were gonna do, | 因为要是提前让你知道我们打算干嘛 |
[10:52] | then you’d probably try to talk me out of it. | 你很有可能会阻止我 |
[10:53] | Oh, I’m definitely talking you out of it. | 是绝对会阻止你 |
[10:55] | – We’re not hang gliding. – Oh, come on. | -我们才不要玩滑翔翼 -玩嘛 |
[10:56] | If you could have one superpower, what would it be? | 如果你能拥有一项超能力 你希望是什么 |
[10:59] | Callie… I… | 凯丽…我… |
[11:00] | Seriously, answer the question. | 我说真的 快回答 |
[11:02] | I don’t know. Like, read minds | 我不知道 读心术 |
[11:04] | or be invisible or something. | 或隐形术什么的 |
[11:06] | Okay. Well, I wanna fly. | 好吧 我想飞 |
[11:09] | Come on, I just got my driver’s license. | 拜托 我刚拿到驾照 |
[11:11] | I’m finally off probation… | 并且终于缓刑结束了 |
[11:12] | I can go anywhere I want to go… | 我可以去任何我想去的地方 |
[11:15] | For the first time in my life, I’m free. | 这是我人生中第一次 自由了 |
[11:18] | I just wanna do something completely nuts. | 我只想做一些很疯狂的事情 |
[11:22] | Well, this qualifies. | 这理由还真不错 |
[11:24] | Oh, come on. I need this. | 来嘛 我需要疯狂一把 |
[11:25] | All right? And you do, too. | 好吗 你也需要 |
[11:31] | Brandon, I’m… | 布兰登 我 |
[11:32] | almost 17 and I don’t have any good stories. | 年近十七了却还没有任何丰富多彩的经历 |
[11:39] | That’s why I brought you here. I just wanted to do something | 这就是为何我带你来这儿 我想 |
[11:41] | completely crazy with my best friend. | 和我最好的朋友来一场疯狂冒险 |
[11:51] | Well, it… would make a good story. | 好吧 这会是一次很棒的经历 |
[12:02] | Aren’t these delicious? | 好美味的样子 |
[12:05] | Have you met my grandson? | 你见过我的孙子了吗 |
[12:07] | Uh, yes, I have. He’s a good kid. | 见过了 他是个好孩子 |
[12:10] | Isn’t he? | 谁说不是呢 |
[12:11] | He comes to see me every week. | 他每个星期都来这儿看我 |
[12:13] | It’s not every week, grandma… | 我没有每个星期来 奶奶 |
[12:16] | But I’ll be back soon. | 但我很快就会回来 |
[12:19] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[12:22] | Thanks for the flowers. | 谢谢你的花 |
[12:25] | It was the chocolates that I brought… | 我带来的是巧克力 |
[12:28] | but you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[12:49] | It was nice to meet you. | 认识您很高兴 |
[12:54] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[12:57] | It must be hard seeing your grandma like that, I mean… | 你看到奶奶这个样子一定不好受 |
[13:00] | you guys were pretty close, right? | 你们关系非常亲密 对吗 |
[13:02] | Not as close as my brother. | 她跟我哥哥更亲 |
[13:03] | She had more good years with him, but yeah, I guess. | 他俩度过的开心日子更多 不过我想是的 |
[13:08] | He ever visit her? | 他来探望过她吗 |
[13:09] | Used to, yeah. | 嗯 以前常来 |
[13:29] | That look like it say “Ty Hensdale” to you? | 你看这是不是”阿泰·汉斯代尔” |
[13:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:32] | According to this, he was here two days ago. | 记录显示 他两天前来过这儿 |
[13:36] | Went straight to voice mail. | 直接转到语音信箱了 |
[13:37] | Why didn’t you leave a message? | 你为什么不留言呢 |
[13:39] | What am I gonna say… | 我该说什么 |
[13:40] | “Hey callie, it’s mama, just checking | 难道说”嘿 凯丽 我是妈妈 |
[13:41] | to see if you’re pregnant. Give us a call.” | 只想确认下你怀孕了没 给我们回电”吗 |
[13:42] | No, just that you’re checking in and to get in touch. | 不 只不过表示下你关心她并希望保持联系 |
[13:46] | Are you really gonna micromanage a phone call now? | 你真想现在用一个电话解决问题 |
[13:49] | If you think you can do better, go ahead. | 如果你觉得你能做得更好 那你来吧 |
[13:51] | All I’m saying is, | 我的意思是 |
[13:52] | I think it’s strange that Callie didn’t answer her phone. | 我觉得凯丽不回电话很奇怪 |
[13:55] | Why? She’s in a library. | 有啥奇怪的 她在图书馆里 |
[13:57] | Maybe not. | 或许没有呢 |
[13:59] | So she turned off her phone. | 所以她关机了 |
[14:00] | They don’t turn off their phones, Lena. | 他们才不会关机 莉娜 |
[14:03] | They might miss a text or twit…tweet. | 他们不想错过任何一条短信或腿…推特 |
[14:05] | I think they snapchat these days. | 我觉得他们现在都会删除聊天记录 |
[14:07] | But then again, I thought that hooking up meant sex. | 不过我还以为”打情骂俏”就是做爱的意思 |
[14:10] | – It doesn’t? – Apparently not. | -不是吗 -明显不是 |
[14:12] | Anyway, my point is, | 不管怎样 我想说的是 |
[14:13] | is that they only turn off | 他们关机的唯一目的 |
[14:14] | their phones if they don’t want us to find them. | 就是为了躲避我们 |
[14:17] | Why wouldn’t Callie want us to know where she is? | 为什么凯丽不想让我知道她在哪儿呢 |
[14:18] | And that’s the question, isn’t it? | 这就是关键所在 不是吗 |
[14:22] | That’s it. Light touch. | 好了 轻触控制杆 |
[14:24] | Now ease out on the control bar and feel the lift. | 现在慢慢松开控制杆 感受一下升空的感觉 |
[14:29] | Move to the right. | 移向右边 |
[14:30] | Ah, that’s it. | 对 就是这样 |
[14:31] | Now you’re in the lift. | 现在你们在上升了 |
[14:33] | Is that really all there is to this? | 真的就靠这些东西吗 |
[14:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:37] | That plus a 1,000-foot drop. | 外加一千英尺的高度 |
[14:40] | You guys are naturals. | 你们真是一点就通 |
[14:41] | Close to listos. | 训练的差不多了 |
[14:44] | He thinks we’re ready. | 他觉得我们准备好了 |
[14:45] | So, now we’re signing the release forms. | 现在把授权表给填了 |
[14:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:59] | What’s it say? | 上面写的啥 |
[15:03] | Basically, if we die, it’s our own damn fault. | 简单来说就是如果有伤亡 我们得自己负责 |
[15:05] | Great! | 棒极了 |
[15:06] | Except if I die, it’s your damn fault. | 但要是我死了 他妈的就是你的责任 |
[15:10] | Not that I have much to live for these days… | 我最近有些生无可恋的啦… |
[15:12] | – Brandon… – I’m kidding. | -布兰登 -开玩笑的啦 |
[15:14] | Though the idea of plummeting to my death | 不过从一千英尺高的悬崖上摔死 |
[15:15] | off a 1,000-foot cliff is only slightly less appealing | 比让妈妈们知道我被赶出爱德怀 |
[15:19] | than telling moms that I got kicked out of Idyllwild. | 要少那么一点点影响力哒 |
[15:21] | What happened anyway? | 到底发生什么啦 |
[15:23] | Uh, for starters, | 起先 |
[15:24] | I got paired up with this total diva of a pianist. | 我被分去和那个首席女钢琴师搭档 |
[15:28] | – Really? That bad? – Worse than you can imagine. | -真的 这么糟糕 -你无法想象有多糟 |
[15:30] | Brilliant, but basically evil. | 她很天才 但也是个恶魔 |
[15:32] | I mean, she’d just crap on everything I did. | 我做的每件事都被她批得一无是处 |
[15:35] | So, to prove a point, | 所以为了证明自己 |
[15:36] | I put my name on this obscure Bach piece… | 我把自己名字标在一份鲜为人知的巴赫琴谱上 |
[15:41] | Wait a second, you plagiarized? | 等会儿 这么说你剽窃了 |
[15:42] | And of course, she called it a steaming pile of… | 是没错 她把那作品成为热腾腾的一坨… |
[15:45] | Right. So she’s an idiot. | 懂了 所以她是傻瓜咯 |
[15:46] | No, she’s not the only one. | 不 她并非唯一一个傻瓜 |
[15:48] | I mean, we both got kicked out. | 我俩都被开除了 |
[15:51] | Yeah, that sucks. | 这种事烂爆了 |
[15:53] | Big time. | 我的”辉煌时刻” |
[15:54] | But, you know, at least it’s over… | 但至少一切都结束了 |
[15:57] | Now I don’t have to deal with anymore crazy, | 从今以后我的生活中不会再出现 |
[15:59] | dramatic women in my life. | 任何神经质的疯女人 |
[16:01] | I mean, first it was Kat and Talya and… | 最开始是小卡和泰雅还有 |
[16:10] | Life’s too short, you know. | 你也知道 人生苦短 |
[16:20] | Listos? | 签好了吗 |
[16:23] | What the hell, right? | 所以 去他妈的 |
[16:25] | Yeah. What the hell. | 是啊 去他妈的 |
[16:33] | We found this card in the flowers | 我们在花束里找到这张卡片 |
[16:35] | and we’re wondering if you remember a young man | 想请问你记不记得几天前 |
[16:37] | who may have bought them from here a couple of days ago? | 来这儿买花的年轻人 |
[16:39] | Uh, African-American, about 20 years old. | 美国黑人 大约二十岁 |
[16:43] | Irises. That’s what he bought. | 他买的鸢尾花 |
[16:45] | Oh, yeah. I remember. | 对 我想起来了 |
[16:48] | Most men don’t go in for irises. | 很少有人来买鸢尾花 |
[16:49] | It’s more of an old lady flower. | 那是老太太们喜欢的花 |
[16:51] | They were for an old lady. | 花就是买给老太太的 |
[16:52] | Do you remember how he paid? | 你记得他是用什么付钱的吗 |
[16:53] | – You mean like credit card? – Exactly. | -你指信用卡吗 -没错 |
[16:55] | Mmm, I don’t think so. | 不是信用卡 |
[16:57] | I’m pretty sure it was cash. | 我很肯定他用的现金 |
[16:59] | Yeah, ’cause I remember he didn’t have enough money, | 因为我记得他钱不够 |
[17:00] | and he offered to put a couple of flowers back, but… | 又放回去几朵花 |
[17:02] | I just let him keep the whole dozen anyway. Nice kid. | 但我还是让他把整束拿走了 他是个好孩子 |
[17:05] | Did he seem okay? | 他看上去还好吗 |
[17:06] | Yeah. I guess so. | 我觉着挺好的 |
[17:07] | That’s my brother. We’re trying to find him. | 他是我哥哥 我们在找他 |
[17:10] | I don’t suppose he’s come back in? | 他后来应该没再来过了吧 |
[17:12] | – Sorry. – Did he say anything | -抱歉 -那他有说什么 |
[17:14] | that might indicate where he’s living? | 可以影射他住哪儿的话吗 |
[17:15] | I wish I had more for you. | 不好意思真没有了 |
[17:16] | But thanks for your time. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[17:18] | – You’ll call if he comes back in, right? – Of course. | -要是他再来麻烦打给我好吗 -一定 |
[17:21] | Good luck, guys. | 祝你们好运 |
[17:23] | She said she was going to the library. | 她说她去图书馆了 |
[17:24] | What else do you want me to say? | 你还想让我说什么 |
[17:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:27] | You wanna rethink that answer and try again? | 你要不要三思一下再回答 |
[17:29] | What? You think I’m lying? | 什么意思 你觉得我在撒谎吗 |
[17:30] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[17:31] | It’s just when you answered me, you looked up and to the left. | 只是你回答的时候 抬头看向左边 |
[17:33] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[17:35] | That’s what people do when they lie. | 人们撒谎时就会这样子 |
[17:38] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:39] | Because I’m a highly trained police officer, Mariana, | 因为我是训练有素的警察 玛丽安娜 |
[17:42] | and if you don’t tell me where Callie is right this second, | 要是你不马上告诉我凯丽在哪儿 |
[17:44] | you’re going to be grounded | 你就会被禁足 |
[17:45] | until you qualify for social security. | 直到你够格买社会保险 |
[17:50] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[17:52] | they may have gone a little further than the library. | 他们去的地方比图书馆要远一点点 |
[17:55] | Like how far? | 大概多远 |
[17:57] | Like… Mexico. | 大概…到墨西哥吧 |
[18:01] | Mexico. Callie went to Mexico? | 墨西哥 凯丽去了墨西哥吗 |
[18:03] | Just to a beach. | 只是去一个海滩 |
[18:04] | And that’s all I know, honest! | 我就知道这么多了 我发誓 |
[18:06] | Yeah, no, I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[18:08] | You said “They”, Mariana, who is “They”? | 你刚说”他们” 玛丽安娜 “他们”是谁 |
[18:12] | Mexico? Together? | 墨西哥 两个人 |
[18:14] | Why? Why would they do that? | 为什么 他们为什么这么做 |
[18:16] | What? What are you thinking? | 怎么了 你在想什么 |
[18:17] | I don’t even wanna say… | 我甚至都不想说什么了 |
[18:18] | Say! | 快说 |
[18:21] | I just…I can’t help thinking about the pregnancy test… | 我 我忍不住想那个孕检结果 |
[18:24] | Don’t! Don’t say that. | 别 别提那个 |
[18:26] | Well, you seriously think she went down there to… | 你真觉得她去那儿是 |
[18:29] | but Callie could get whatever | 可凯丽在这儿就能得到 |
[18:30] | medical attention she would need right here. | 所有她需要的医疗照顾啊 |
[18:33] | What if she doesn’t know that? | 万一她不知道呢 |
[18:34] | What if she’s afraid that we’re going to find out? | 万一她害怕被我们发现呢 |
[18:36] | Okay, so… what if…what if she is pregnant? | 好吧 那…要是她真怀孕了呢 |
[18:40] | Why is Brandon with her? | 为什么布兰登会和她一起去墨西哥 |
[18:42] | Oh, my god. | 老天爷 |
[18:43] | You don’t think that he’s the father, do you? | 你该不会认为他就是孩子父亲吧 |
[18:48] | Mariana, get in here! | 玛丽安娜 过来 |
[18:52] | Okay, hold up! | 好了 暂停一下 |
[18:54] | Callie’s pregnant with Brandon’s baby? | 凯丽怀了布兰登的孩子吗 |
[18:56] | We don’t know that. We don’t… | 我们还不知道 我们不… |
[18:58] | We don’t know what to think. | 我们不知道该怎么想 |
[19:00] | But why would you think that in the first place? | 那一开始你们怎么有这个想法的 |
[19:02] | Because of this. | 因为这个 |
[19:04] | And since it doesn’t belong to any of us, we could only assume… | 既然不属于我俩 那我们只能假设… |
[19:08] | It’s mine. | 这是我的 |
[19:11] | Wait a minute, you told me that you didn’t have sex with Mat. | 等等 你不是说你没和麦特上床吗 |
[19:16] | Because I didn’t have sex with Mat. | 因为我的确没和麦特上床 |
[19:20] | Who did you have sex with? | 那是和谁 |
[19:31] | It’s not all bad news. | 也不全是坏消息 |
[19:33] | How you figure that? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:35] | Your brother’s alive… | 你哥哥还活着 |
[19:36] | And he’s okay, and he’s been around. | 他很好 就在附近 |
[19:38] | If the florist or anyone at the nursing home sees him, | 如果花商或者疗养院任何人见到他 |
[19:41] | they’ll let us know. | 他们会通知我们的 |
[19:43] | Meanwhile, we’ll print up some fliers with his picture, okay? | 同时 我们会打印一些他照片的海报 |
[19:46] | Don’t give up. We’re getting close. | 别放弃 我们快成功了 |
[19:49] | You oughta be a detective. | 你应该当警探 |
[19:51] | Detective work’s pretty dull. The real action’s on the street. | 警探的工作太无聊了 真枪实弹都在街头 |
[19:54] | Call to any officer in this area, | 通知这个地区任何一位警官 |
[19:56] | Report of an 11-7 at 1-2-5 Winston. | 报告温斯顿125号发生11-7 |
[19:58] | Repeat, 11-7 at 1-2-5 Winston. | 重复一遍 温斯顿125号发生11-7 |
[20:00] | What’s an 11-7? | 11-7是什么 |
[20:01] | Prowler on the scene. Probably a burglar. Not far. | 现场有小偷 也可能是入室窃贼 差不多 |
[20:03] | Car 74 solo, I’m on my way with a ride-along. | 独车74号 我和一位巡检一起过去 |
[20:06] | A ride-along? That’s me? | 巡检 是我吗 |
[20:07] | Yeah. That’s you. Let’s go. | 对 就是你 我们出发吧 |
[20:17] | Okay, so the first question is, | 好的 第一个问题是 |
[20:19] | Are you pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[20:20] | No, we used a condom. | 没有 我们用了安全套 |
[20:22] | And I started my period this morning. | 而且我今天早上来例假了 |
[20:24] | Thank god! | 谢天谢地 |
[20:25] | So why take a pregnancy test? | 那为什么要验孕 |
[20:27] | I don’t know, I was freaking out. | 我不知道 我吓坏了 |
[20:28] | And I felt all weird and moody… | 我又感觉很怪 特别情绪化 |
[20:31] | You’re a teenager, Mariana, you’re always weird and moody. | 你是青少年 玛丽安娜 你总是怪异又情绪化 |
[20:34] | And I also had a stomachache that one day. | 我有天还胃疼 |
[20:37] | I don’t know. I was just afraid. | 我说不好 我就是害怕了 |
[20:39] | And mama had all those extra tests | 而且妈妈有那么多验孕棒 |
[20:41] | from when she was trying to get pregnant, | 她之前试图怀孕时剩下的 |
[20:42] | And I figured, why not? | 于是我想 为什么不呢 |
[20:44] | It was supposed to make me feel better. | 那本应该让我感觉好点 |
[20:46] | Well, we’re not here to make you feel bad. | 我们不是为了让你感到糟糕 |
[20:49] | I guess the next question is why? | 我猜下一个问题是为什么 |
[20:53] | Why have sex? | 为什么做爱吗 |
[20:55] | Well, yeah. That, too. | 嗯 那也是个问题 |
[20:57] | But why have sex with Wyatt? | 但为什么是和怀亚特 |
[21:00] | Well, the plan was to have sex with Mat, | 原计划是和麦特做 |
[21:03] | But then he didn’t want to… | 但他不想 |
[21:05] | So he was just backup sex? | 所以他只是备胎和你做爱吗 |
[21:08] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不 不不不不不 |
[21:10] | – Look, that came out wrong. – Okay? | -那次是个错误 -好吧 |
[21:13] | I wanted to lose my virginity. | 我想破处 |
[21:15] | I’m almost 16 and everyone in this house is having sex… | 我快16岁了 这家里每个人都在做爱 |
[21:19] | Maybe not Jude or Callie or you guys. | 也许裘德 凯丽 或者你们没有吧 |
[21:22] | But you gave Brandon and Jesus condoms… | 但是你们给了布兰登和黑素斯安全套 |
[21:25] | I don’t see what the big deal is. | 我不明白这有什么大不了的 |
[21:26] | Losing your virginity at 15 is a big deal, Mariana. | 15岁就破处是很大的事 玛丽安娜 |
[21:30] | I thought you guys were feminists. | 我以为你们是女权主义者 |
[21:32] | Don’t play that card. | 别来这套 |
[21:33] | We said the exact same thing to your brothers. | 我们对你兄弟们说的是一样的 |
[21:35] | I don’t understand why you think that this is some kind of race. | 我不明白为什么你觉得这是某种比赛 |
[21:39] | Well, I did, okay? | 我是这么觉得 好吗 |
[21:40] | And I’m not a virgin anymore, so… | 而且我不再是处女了 所以 |
[21:43] | Honey, I think what your mother is trying to say | 亲爱的 我认为你妈妈想说的只是 |
[21:46] | is just that we love you, | 我们爱你 |
[21:47] | and we wanna understand your choices. | 我们想了解你的选择 |
[21:49] | Well, no one’s pregnant. | 没人怀孕 |
[21:51] | Can’t you just be happy about that? | 你就不能为此高兴点吗 |
[21:59] | What? | 什么 |
[22:00] | That was harsh. | 你太凶了 |
[22:01] | No, it wasn’t. I… | 不 不是的 我 |
[22:05] | Where is all of this coming from? | 这都是源于何处呢 |
[22:06] | I just want us to be on the same page. | 我只是希望你我意见统一 |
[22:08] | Obviously, Mariana feels terrible about this, | 显然 玛丽安娜对此很难过 |
[22:10] | What is the point in piling on the shame? | 有什么必要增加羞耻呢 |
[22:13] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[22:16] | Can we just table this for a minute, please? | 我们能把这搁置一下吗 |
[22:19] | We have two children in Mexico, doing god knows what. | 我们有两个孩子在墨西哥 天知道在干嘛 |
[22:23] | Callie and Brandon are good kids. | 凯丽和布兰登是好孩子 |
[22:24] | They’re probably just enjoying a day on the beach. | 他们可能只是在享受沙滩上的时光 |
[22:27] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[22:29] | Scared? | 害怕吗 |
[22:33] | – Nah, you? – Nah! | -没有 你呢 -没有 |
[22:37] | Maybe a little bit. | 大概有点 |
[22:40] | Yeah, I’m terrified. | 嗯 我吓坏了 |
[22:42] | Maybe this is a bad idea, you know. | 也许这是个糟糕的主意 |
[22:44] | We’ve had how much instruction? | 我们被指导了多久 |
[22:46] | Uh… couple of hours. | 几个小时 |
[22:48] | And we know how much about this guy? | 我们有多了解这家伙 |
[22:50] | – Next to nothing. – Exactly. | -几乎完全不了解 -对 |
[22:52] | How do we know he’s legit, | 我们怎么知道他是合法的 |
[22:53] | or if these gliders even work? | 或者这些滑翔机能不能用 |
[22:56] | I mean, that could be why they’re on a deserted beach | 那可能是为什么它们在废弃沙滩上的原因 |
[22:58] | and not a big resort with lawyers and cameras. | 而不是在有律师和摄影机的景点 |
[23:05] | Wind is up. It’s time. | 起风了 是时候了 |
[23:07] | Maybe we don’t need to jump. | 也许我们不需要跳 |
[23:08] | Maybe this is all we needed to do, you know? | 也许我们只需要这样做 |
[23:10] | Just stand on the brink and then step back from it. | 只需要站在悬崖边然后后退 |
[23:13] | – You know? – Together… | -你知道吗 -一起 |
[23:14] | – Together. – Yeah. | -一起 -对 |
[23:15] | – I’m okay with that. – Okay. | -我没意见 -好的 |
[23:24] | What? What’s he telling us? | 什么 他跟我们说什么 |
[23:27] | To jump! | 跳 |
[23:27] | I don’t think I can! | 我不行 |
[23:29] | Then I think we’re getting arrested. | 那我想我们要被逮捕了 |
[23:30] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[24:03] | Brandon! | 布兰登 |
[24:07] | We’re flying! | 我们在飞 |
[24:12] | How do we land? | 我们怎么着陆 |
[24:13] | You can do this, all right? We’re gonna land. | 你做得到的 我们要着陆了 |
[24:17] | And remember everything he told you, okay? | 记住他跟你说的一切 好吗 |
[24:21] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:35] | Callie! Hey! You okay? | 凯丽 你还好吗 |
[24:42] | That was amazing! | 太神奇了 |
[24:48] | You feel like a superhero? | 你感觉像超级英雄吗 |
[24:49] | Yeah. Thank you. | 对 谢谢你 |
[24:51] | That’s gonna make a really good story. | 这会是个很棒的经历 |
[24:55] | – All right. Let’s get out of here. – Yeah! | -好的 我们离开这儿吧 -好 |
[25:15] | All right. Look, I just sit tight. | 好的 我刚坐好 |
[25:17] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[25:21] | Car 74, arrived at the scene. | 74号车 到达现场 |
[25:24] | Olynek’s here, we’ll go in tandem. | 奥利耐克在这儿 我们会互相合作 |
[25:26] | What’s going on in there? | 那儿发生什么了 |
[25:28] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:29] | So stay in the vehicle, got it? | 待在车里 明白吗 |
[25:41] | So we think he’s in there? | 我们认为他在那里面吗 |
[25:44] | All right. We’ll take the front. | 好的 我们从前面行动 |
[25:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:57] | – Hands in the air! – Put your hands up! | -举起手来 -举起手来 |
[26:14] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[26:15] | Hands back! Hands back now! | 双手背在背后 立刻背在背后 |
[26:18] | I’m with Mike! I’m with Mike! | 我和麦克一起的 我是麦克一起来的 |
[26:19] | Face down, do not move! | 脸朝下 别动 |
[26:23] | Hey! Hey! What the hell’s going on? | 到底发生什么了 |
[26:26] | – Put that away! – Got your guy’s accomplice here. | -把枪收起来 -抓到你们目标的同伙了 |
[26:28] | He’s with me! He’s my ride-along! | 他和我一起来的 他是我的巡检 |
[26:31] | My foster son. | 我的养子 |
[26:32] | I just saw him and I thought… | 我只是看见到然后我以为 |
[26:34] | yeah! I know what you thought. | 是 我知道你以为什么 |
[26:37] | Get up. You okay? | 起来 你没事吧 |
[26:42] | Look, I’m sorry, Foster. | 对不起 福斯特 |
[26:43] | I’m not the one you should be apologizing to. | 你不该向我道歉 |
[26:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:59] | I told you to stay in the car. | 我告诉你待在车里 |
[27:05] | No Sabia… what we were doing was ilegal. | 不知道我们做的是违法的事 |
[27:10] | We are inocente! Inocente! | 我们是无辜的 无辜的 |
[27:13] | Okay, what are we supposed to do? | 好吧 我们该做什么 |
[27:17] | “A show of respect?” What does that mean? | “表示尊重” 什么意思 |
[27:20] | – He says he wants respect. – Yeah … | -他说他想要尊重 -是啊 |
[27:21] | I think it’s this kind of respect? | 我想这是某种尊重 |
[27:25] | Oh, you’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[27:28] | That’s all I got. | 我只有这些了 |
[27:29] | I spent the rest… how much do you have? | 我花了剩下的 你有多少钱 |
[27:31] | I don’t have anything. You told me to bring car keys. | 我什么也没有 你叫我带车钥匙 |
[27:34] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[27:35] | No, no, no, it’s okay. I wanted to show you something. | 不 不不 没事的 我想给你看点东西 |
[27:38] | Here! | 给 |
[27:53] | Top of the linea. | 极品 |
[27:56] | Usted no play the musica? | 以前没玩过乐器吗 |
[28:01] | Ustedes vendes, get mucho dinero. | 您可以卖很多钱 |
[28:03] | Brandon, you can’t do this. | 布兰登 你不能这么做 |
[28:05] | Do you have a better idea? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[28:15] | I think… I think I owe you an apology. | 我觉得 我觉得我欠你一个道歉 |
[28:19] | I… | 我… |
[28:21] | I wasn’t trying to shame you, Mariana, I wasn’t. | 我不是想羞辱你 我不是 |
[28:25] | But sex is a big deal. | 但性是件大事 |
[28:27] | Every time you have sex it’s a big deal. | 你每次发生性关系都是件大事 |
[28:30] | You’re sharing a vulnerable and precious part of yourself. | 你在分享你脆弱而珍贵的一部分 |
[28:35] | You should always make sure you feel good about it. | 你应该保证你总是感觉很好 |
[28:37] | Not that we’re encouraging you to have sex at your age. | 我们不是鼓励你在这个年龄做爱 |
[28:39] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[28:42] | You’re young, and so are your brothers. | 你很年轻 你兄弟们也是 |
[28:44] | We give them condoms not to encourage them, | 我们给他们安全套不是鼓励他们 |
[28:46] | but to protect them because we know we can’t control everything. | 而是保护他们 我们知道我们不能控制一切 |
[28:50] | Try as we might. | 尽管我们想这样 |
[28:54] | Listen… | 听着 |
[28:57] | We just want you to love yourself as much as we love you. | 我们只希望你爱你自己就像我们爱你一样 |
[29:02] | And it doesn’t seem like you love yourself too much right now. | 而现在看上去你并不十分自爱 |
[29:07] | That’s why I broke up with Mat. | 所以我和麦特分手了 |
[29:10] | I can’t tell him what I did. | 我不能告诉他我做了什么 |
[29:13] | What do I say to Callie? | 我该对凯丽说什么 |
[29:16] | She’s gonna hate me. | 她会恨我的 |
[29:17] | Oh, my love. You know what? | 宝贝 你知道吗 |
[29:20] | We all do things that we wish we hadn’t. | 我们都会做让我们后悔的事情 |
[29:23] | But we learn from them, and if we… | 但我们也从中吸取了教训 如果我们 |
[29:27] | manage not to repeat them… | 能够不再犯同样的错误 |
[29:31] | Man, it feels really, really good. | 那感觉真的真的很好 |
[30:00] | No, thank you. No! Thank you! Thanks! | 别 谢谢你 谢谢 谢谢 |
[30:05] | What are we gonna tell moms? | 我们跟妈妈怎么说 |
[30:06] | I mean, by the time we get home, it’s gonna be so late. | 我们到家的时候会太晚了 |
[30:12] | I’ll buy you another keyboard. | 我会再给你买个电子琴的 |
[30:16] | It’s not like I need it anyway. | 我又不是很需要 |
[30:19] | You ever get the feeling like | 你曾经觉得 |
[30:20] | the whole world is just conspiring against you? | 全世界都在密谋反对你吗 |
[30:23] | Yeah. I’m pretty familiar with that concept. | 对 我很熟悉那感觉 |
[30:30] | Wait! What does that sign say? | 等等 那标志写的什么 |
[30:35] | We need passports? | 我们需要护照吗 |
[30:45] | I thought that we just needed our drive r’s licenses. | 我以为我们只需要驾照 |
[30:47] | Well, I guess you were wrong. | 我猜你错了 |
[30:48] | No, but when we came in to Mexico, | 不 但我们到墨西哥的时候 |
[30:50] | they just waved us through. | 他们只是挥手让我们通过 |
[30:51] | Maybe you should’ve done some research before you … | 也许你应该先研究一下再… |
[30:53] | – No! Thank you! No! Thank you! – No, thank you, sir! | -不 谢谢 -不 谢谢 先生 |
[30:57] | before you kidnapped me and dragged me into another country | 再绑架我 把我拖到另一个国家 |
[31:00] | for some stupid, illegal adventure. | 做什么愚蠢又非法的冒险 |
[31:02] | Sure, sure. Nothing’s ever your fault. | 当然 当然 都不是你的错 |
[31:05] | Oh, so, how is this on me? | 这关我什么事 |
[31:07] | Don’t worry, it’s not. | 放宽心 不是你的错 |
[31:08] | No, ’cause the whole universe is conspiring against you, | 不是 因为全世界都在跟你作对 |
[31:11] | and you can just blame one of us “dramatic girls” | 你就可以责怪我们这些制造麻烦的女孩子 |
[31:13] | for ruining your life. | 怪我们毁了你的生活 |
[31:16] | Truth is, things were a lot easier before you showed up. | 事实上 你出现以前一切简单多了 |
[31:23] | Screw you, Brandon. | 去你的 布兰登 |
[31:26] | Callie! | 凯丽 |
[31:30] | Callie! Callie! | 凯丽 凯丽 |
[31:34] | What’re you gonna do, walk home from Mexico? | 你打算怎么办 从墨西哥一路走回去吗 |
[31:37] | Or maybe you can just call your new boyfriend | 还是打个电话给你的新男朋友 |
[31:38] | to come pick you up, huh? | 叫他来接你 |
[31:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[31:41] | Just saying, | 随便说说 |
[31:42] | there is a new foster brother in the house. | 现在家里又多了个寄养兄弟 |
[31:45] | There is nothing going on between me and A.J.. | 我和阿吉之间什么事也没有 |
[31:47] | I’m not blind, Callie. | 我可不瞎 凯丽 |
[31:48] | Actually, I think you are, Brandon. | 我倒觉得你瞎了 布兰登 |
[31:50] | Walking around thinking you’re some victim? | 总觉得自己才是受害者 |
[31:52] | Acting like the world is out to get you? | 一副全世界都跟你作对的样子 |
[31:55] | You don’t see the drama that you create. | 你看不见自己制造的麻烦吗 |
[31:57] | You were the one who turned up to Girls United | 是你出现在女生之家 |
[31:59] | and got yourself a restraining order. | 让我不得不申请禁令 |
[32:01] | You were the one who started selling fake IDs | 是你卖假身份证 |
[32:03] | that got your hand crushed. | 结果把手给毁了 |
[32:04] | You were the one who plagiarized Bach | 是你抄袭巴赫的音乐 |
[32:06] | and then got kicked out of Idyllwild. Okay? | 结果被爱德怀开除 |
[32:08] | If you’re really worried about the drama in your life, Brandon, | 如果你真的为这一切麻烦发愁 布兰登 |
[32:10] | look at the common denominator, okay? It’s you! | 仔细看看一切的共同点 那就是你 |
[32:16] | Can we just go back to the car? | 咱们先回车里好吗 |
[32:20] | Where is the car? | 车呢 |
[32:28] | You want some dinner? | 要吃饭不 |
[32:32] | I’m pretty beat. | 我累坏了 |
[32:33] | Maybe we should order in? What do you feel like? | 要不叫外卖吧 你想吃啥 |
[32:35] | Chinese? | 中餐 |
[32:37] | Pizza? | 披萨 |
[32:41] | Look, I know today was tough… | 我知道今天很不好过 |
[32:42] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[32:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:46] | Fair enough. | 也是 |
[32:48] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[32:49] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[32:52] | What you gotta say? | 你要说什么 |
[32:54] | You gonna tell me how to talk to cops, huh? | 你要教我怎么跟警察讲话吗 |
[32:56] | My grandma already schooled me on that, all right? | 我祖母已经教过我了 |
[32:59] | “Hands on the steering wheel, never resist… | “手放方向盘上 不要反抗 |
[33:01] | Yes, sir, no, sir.” | 是 警官 不 警官” |
[33:02] | “Let ’em look through whatever you got, and lie down like a dog | “让他们看穿你的一切 像条狗一样别反抗 |
[33:04] | ’cause you ain’t no better than one.” | 因为你也不比狗好到哪去” |
[33:05] | – Don’t say that. – Why not? | -别这么说 -为什么不 |
[33:08] | It’s the truth! | 这是实话 |
[33:09] | It’s how a black man gets treated by the cops. | 警察就是这么对待黑人的 |
[33:11] | You should know. | 你比谁都清楚 |
[33:12] | I may be a cop, but I’m also your foster father. | 我或许是个警察 但我一样是你的养父 |
[33:15] | No, you ain’t. | 不 你还不是 |
[33:16] | Okay, well, I’m gonna be. | 我会是的 |
[33:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:19] | We both know this ain’t gonna work. | 你我都清楚这事没戏 |
[33:20] | Of course it is. | 当然有戏 |
[33:22] | Why are you even doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[33:23] | I’m trying to help you, A.J.! | 我想帮你 阿吉 |
[33:24] | You don’t know how to help me, Mike! | 你不知道该怎么帮我 麦克 |
[33:26] | You got no idea what it’s like to be living down | 你不知道活在社会给你的低期望值里 |
[33:28] | to the low expectations society has for you. | 是什么感觉 |
[33:31] | “Foster kid? | “养子 |
[33:32] | Black kid? | 黑人孩子 |
[33:34] | Oh! You must be headed for gangs, drugs, jail.” | 这辈子都离不开帮派 吸毒 监狱” |
[33:37] | I’ve been hearing it so long, | 我从小到大就听人这么说 |
[33:38] | I’m starting to wonder if they’re right. | 甚至开始怀疑他们也许是对的 |
[33:40] | They’re not right, A.J.! | 他们错了 阿吉 |
[33:41] | And you should stop listening to those people right now! | 你不该再听那些人的话 |
[33:43] | Except there’s a lot more of them and only one of me. | 但是他们人多 我却孤身一人 |
[33:45] | Not anymore. Now there’s two. | 不再是这样了 你还有我 |
[33:47] | Right? | 对吧 |
[33:49] | There’s two of us. Come here! | 咱们是两个人 过来 |
[33:53] | And this cop… | 我这个警察 |
[33:55] | sees a bright… talented, decent young man. | 看到了一个聪明 有天赋 正直的年轻人 |
[33:59] | This cop’s not gonna let you live down to anybody’s expectations. | 这个警察不会再让你活在别人的期望之下 |
[34:01] | You understand me? | 明白吗 |
[34:04] | Come here! | 过来 |
[34:07] | All you need is someone who believes in you. | 你只需要有人信任你 |
[34:10] | Someone you can count on and I’m gonna be that person. | 一个你能依靠的人 我将成为这个人 |
[34:14] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[34:16] | ‘Cause I have to believe in a world | 因为我要相信在这个世界上 |
[34:18] | where a kid like you gets a real chance. | 像你这样的孩子能得到真正的机会 |
[34:21] | That’s why I’m doing this, A.J., okay? | 所以我要这么做 阿吉 |
[34:50] | You didn’t mess up my life, Callie. I did. | 你没有搞砸我的生活 凯丽 是我 |
[34:54] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[34:56] | Easier to blame you for it. | 要责怪你更容易 |
[34:59] | And if I’m being honest, | 坦诚说 |
[35:00] | I was kinda relieved that Idyllwild kicked me out. | 爱德怀开除我 我算是松了一口气 |
[35:04] | If I could blame Kat, | 如果能怪小卡 |
[35:06] | then it wasn’t my fault. | 那这一切就不是我自己的错 |
[35:09] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[35:13] | You think they’ll give you another chance? | 你觉得他们会再给你个机会吗 |
[35:17] | Doubt it. | 不会吧 |
[35:19] | And honestly, I don’t wanna know the answer, either way. | 说实话 我不想知道答案 不管是好是坏 |
[35:26] | When we were at the edge of that cliff… | 咱们站在悬崖边上时的感觉 |
[35:30] | That’s how it felt every day at camp. | 就是我每天在夏令营的感觉 |
[35:36] | I was so close to something so huge… | 离梦想那么近 |
[35:41] | Only I was too scared to do something about it. | 我却因为害怕什么也不敢做 |
[35:48] | Except today you jumped, Brandon. | 但你今天跳了 布兰登 |
[35:53] | You jumped. | 你跳了 |
[35:59] | What’re we gonna say? | 咱们要说什么 |
[36:02] | Passport? | 请出示护照 |
[36:04] | Hello, officer. | 你好 警官 |
[36:06] | So it looks like we did something really stupid. | 我俩大概是做了件蠢到家的事 |
[36:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:26] | Hola. | 你们好[西语] |
[36:28] | They made me tell! | 她们逼我说的 |
[36:30] | Okay, we didn’t mean to… | 我俩没想… |
[36:31] | You know what? Don’t start, Brandon. | 省省吧 不用解释 布兰登 |
[36:33] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[36:34] | I kidnapped Brandon and took him to Mexico. | 我胁持布兰登 带他去了墨西哥 |
[36:38] | I just needed to get out of my head | 我本来想出去清醒清醒 |
[36:39] | and we ended up getting out of the country. | 结果就出了国境 |
[36:42] | Why…why Mexico? What did you do? | 为什么去墨西哥 去那儿做了什么 |
[36:44] | We just chilled on the beach. | 就去了沙滩 |
[36:46] | Nothing wild. | 也没干啥 |
[36:47] | We even used sunscreen. | 还涂了防晒霜呢 |
[36:48] | Oh, that’s good. | 那很好 |
[36:51] | – Any drinking? – None. Promise. | -喝酒了吗 -没 保证 |
[36:53] | Then how’d you get back into the country with no passports? | 那没有护照你们怎么回来的 |
[36:55] | Played dumb. | 装傻 |
[36:57] | That couldn’t have been hard. | 那也不难嘛 |
[36:59] | There will be consequences | 当然要有惩罚 |
[37:00] | that we talk about later, but right now… | 咱们等会儿再说 现在 |
[37:03] | Brandon, you have a visitor in the kitchen. | 布兰登 有人在厨房等你 |
[37:14] | Sucks to be you, huh? | 日子不好受啊 |
[37:20] | Look, if this is about what I said, | 如果你找我是关于我之前说过的话 |
[37:22] | about… you and Kat… | 说…你和小卡… |
[37:25] | setting me up, I’m sorry. | 陷害我 我跟你道歉 |
[37:28] | – I really thought that… – Dude, I get it. | -我真以为… -老兄 我懂 |
[37:31] | Kat could drive Gandhi to smack a baby… hard. | 小卡都能逼甘地狠狠…打孩子 |
[37:35] | But that’s not the reason I drove all the way down here. | 但我一路开车过来不是因为这个 |
[37:37] | How the hell do you make that drive every day, anyway? | 话说你是怎么每天开车跑这么远的 |
[37:39] | Well, that’s one good thing, I guess, I don’t have to anymore. | 好处之一吧 再也不用开这么远的车了 |
[37:44] | Okay. What if I told you, you might? | 那要是我告诉你 你可能还要呢 |
[37:47] | See, I was talking to my pianist, Jin, | 我跟我的钢琴手吉恩谈过了 |
[37:49] | and I said what a raw deal I thought you got. | 我跟他说你很有天赋 |
[37:52] | And he said… if you want… | 他说…如果你愿意 |
[37:55] | he’d be willing to take you on. | 他愿意带你 |
[37:58] | So that means I’m back in? | 就是说我能回去咯 |
[38:06] | Aw, hell! | 天 |
[38:07] | Hey, Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[38:09] | Finished for the day? How’d it go? | 今天完工了吗 怎么样 |
[38:11] | – Made some good progress. – Good. | -进展不错 -不错 |
[38:12] | All right. Well, we’ll see you on Monday, yeah? | 行 咱们周一见吧 |
[38:15] | Uh… yes. Although there is one thing… | 好 不过有件事 |
[38:18] | Yeah, what is it? | 什么事 |
[38:20] | I have to ask if you can pay me now, in full. | 不知道你能不能先把钱结了 |
[38:24] | Whoa, Oscar, wait a minute. | 奥斯卡 稍等一下 |
[38:26] | We have a deal… | 咱们说好的 |
[38:27] | A payment schedule. Why do you suddenly want… | 付款计划安排 你怎么突然想… |
[38:28] | Look, when couples break up, | 是这样 夫妻离婚后 |
[38:30] | it usually means I don’t get paid | 我通常都拿不到钱 |
[38:32] | until the lawyers are all done. | 直到律师处理好财产事宜 |
[38:34] | What… Why’re… | 什么…你怎么… |
[38:36] | …you think Lena and I are breaking up? | 会觉得莉娜和我会离婚 |
[38:39] | Why would you… | 你怎么… |
[38:40] | Look, if you prefer, | 如果你愿意 |
[38:42] | we could talk about an escrow account. | 咱们可以商量个托管账户 |
[38:49] | Well, as much as it pains me to say it, | 虽然我不愿承认 |
[38:50] | seems like Oscar got a lot of work done today. | 奥斯卡今天真做了不少活 |
[38:58] | Speaking of home repair, | 说到房屋修缮 |
[39:00] | I think, um… I think that you… | 我想…你 |
[39:03] | actually have a point. | 说得没错 |
[39:05] | I do? | 是吗 |
[39:07] | Yeah. I was thinking that… | 我在想… |
[39:12] | If you feel that… | 如果你觉得… |
[39:14] | that a third party would help us then, um… | 第三方能够帮到咱们 |
[39:17] | I guess, I’m up for some couples counseling. | 我同意去婚姻咨询 |
[39:23] | That’s a surprise. | 真意外啊 |
[39:26] | You’re telling me. | 你还意外呢 |
[39:29] | What changed your mind? | 你怎么改变主意了 |
[39:31] | Honestly, um… | 说实话 |
[39:34] | Our new contractor seems to think our marriage is in trouble. | 是新承包人觉得咱们的婚姻有麻烦了 |
[39:48] | You went hang-gliding? | 你去玩悬挂滑翔了 |
[39:52] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[39:53] | Little bit. | 有点 |
[39:58] | Were you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[40:00] | Brandon went, too? | 布兰登也去了吗 |
[40:03] | He was scared though, right? | 他很害怕吧 |
[40:04] | Way more scared than me. | 比我还害怕呢 |
[40:09] | Well, the next time you’re looking for adventure, | 下次你要想找点刺激 |
[40:11] | you oughta knock on my door. | 就来敲我的门 |
[40:14] | A.J…. | 阿吉 |
[40:17] | Callie… | 凯丽 |
[40:19] | A.J., you’re my foster brother. I can’t… | 阿吉 你是我的寄养兄弟 我不能 |
[40:23] | Okay. What about when I’m not? | 那等我不是了 |
[40:27] | When you’re… | 等你… |
[40:27] | When I move in with Mike. | 等我搬去麦克那儿住 |
[40:31] | Um, then I guess we will cross that bridge… | 那时也许能逾越这一障碍 |
[40:34] | When we get to it? | 到时再续前缘吧 |
[40:39] | All right. | 行 |
[40:41] | I got all the time in the world. | 我时间多的是 |
[41:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:09] | A.J., it’s Ty. | 阿吉 是我 阿泰 |