时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – You must be new here? – Yeah, I’m nick. | -你一定是新来的吧 -是 我叫尼克 |
[00:07] | I’m Mariana Foster, | 我叫玛丽安娜·福斯特 |
[00:08] | and I’m running for class president. | 我正在竞选主席 |
[00:10] | “Lexi for prexi”? Really? | “选莱克茜当主席” 搞笑吗 |
[00:11] | Your senior projects, have you guys given any thought | 你们的高中课程 |
[00:14] | to what you’re gonna do? | 你们今天都怎么打算 |
[00:15] | A rock opera. | 摇滚歌剧 |
[00:16] | Well, Shakespeare’s pretty intense. | 莎士比亚太深刻了 |
[00:18] | We have to break up. | 我们得分手 |
[00:19] | I’m so sorry, Talya. | 对不起 泰雅 |
[00:22] | What is that kid doing here? | 那个人在这里做什么 |
[00:24] | I invited him. | 我请他来的 |
[00:25] | I’m so happy you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[00:26] | My beautiful granddaughters are getting to know each other. | 我这两个漂亮的孙女在一起相互认识彼此 |
[00:30] | We don’t know that she’s having a mastectomy. | 我们还没决定要去做乳房切除手术 |
[00:32] | She has breast cancer. | 她得了乳腺癌 |
[00:33] | She has a pre-cancerous condition. | 她是癌前病变 |
[00:35] | “Super Callie”? You’re such a dork. | “超级凯丽” 你真呆啊 |
[00:38] | I got into this accident. | 发生了车祸 |
[00:39] | Those people you almost killed, it was the Fosters. | 差点被你害死的人是福斯特一家 |
[00:42] | What about A.J.? | 阿吉怎么办 |
[00:42] | Can we at least wait till after the funeral? | 至少等葬礼之后吧 |
[00:45] | Where are they, Mike? | 他们人呢 麦克 |
[00:46] | Look at all the comments you’ve already gotten. | 看看那些个评论 |
[00:53] | – These mushrooms are all rotten, Will. – They’re not all rotten. | -这些蘑菇都烂了 威尔 -没全烂 |
[00:56] | You just have to cut around the bad part. | 你把烂的部分切掉就好啦 |
[00:58] | That’s what I keep telling you. | 我一直就这么跟你说的 |
[01:00] | Why risk us all getting sick? | 干嘛要冒着害大家都生病的危险 |
[01:01] | Just get rid of ’em. | 扔掉就是了 |
[01:02] | Nice, mom. And subtle for once. | 真棒 妈妈 下次隐晦点 |
[01:04] | Well, I’m just saying, you know, mold… | 我只是想说…霉菌 |
[01:06] | Grows and spreads. | 生长 传播 |
[01:08] | It’s kinda like cancer, but that’s your decision. | 有点像肿瘤 不过那是你的决定了 |
[01:11] | Yes, yes, it is. | 是 没错 |
[01:12] | They’re gonna take the cancer out | 他们会进行乳房切除 |
[01:13] | with a lumpectomy, Sharon. | 来拿掉肿瘤 莎伦 |
[01:15] | Okay, can we not… just not… | 好了 我们能不能… |
[01:15] | What if they miss some and it comes back? | 万一忽略什么东西 又复发呢 |
[01:16] | Recurrence in the same breast is fairly low. | 同侧乳房复发可能性很小 |
[01:18] | Oh, fairly low. | 很小 |
[01:20] | Well, what about the other breast? | 那另一侧的乳房呢 |
[01:22] | Do you want your daughter to have a double mastectomy | 你女儿明明无需切除双侧乳房 |
[01:25] | when she really doesn’t need one? | 你真想她这样做吗 |
[01:26] | – Okay… – I can’t really say that having my only child | -好了… -我自己的独女 |
[01:28] | have a double mastectomy is at the top of my wish list. | 双侧乳房都切除 可真不是我最大的心愿 |
[01:31] | I’m just saying it’s better to be safe than sorry. | 我只是想说保证安全比留下遗憾好 |
[01:33] | – Get rid of ’em. – Stop. Please. | -摘掉他们 -拜托住口吧 |
[01:35] | – I… – We’re not debating this anymore. | -我… -我们不再就此争辩了 |
[01:37] | I… I’mma do some tai chi outside. | 我…出去练练太极 |
[01:39] | No, Will. Please stay. Stay, stay, stay, okay? | 不 威尔 拜托留下 留下吧 好吗 |
[01:42] | And… and… and… and speaking of staying, | 那个…说到留下 |
[01:43] | when are you guys going? | 你们什么时候离开 |
[01:46] | – I don’t… – You know what? Let me rephrase that. | -我不… -听好 我再重申一下 |
[01:49] | Please go on your trip, mom, Will, okay? | 拜托继续旅程吧 妈妈 威尔 好吗 |
[01:53] | Have fun. Go. | 好好玩 去吧 |
[01:54] | We are fine. I’m fi… we’re gonna be fine. | 我们没事 我没… 我们会没事的 |
[01:57] | Really. | 真的 |
[02:00] | Mom… Please, mom. | 妈 求你了 妈妈 |
[02:01] | Mom, please. Mom, come on. | 妈妈 求你了 妈妈 别这样 |
[02:03] | Hey, dad is here. | 爸爸来了 |
[02:05] | Oh, hi, Mike. | 好啊 麦克 |
[02:08] | And goodbye, Brandon. | 再见了 布兰登 |
[02:09] | I know it’s all very sudden and unexpected, | 我知道这很突然 意想不到 |
[02:11] | but your mother’s asked me to leave. | 但你母亲已经要求我离开了 |
[02:13] | – Will, let’s… let’s pack up the RV. -Mom, really? | -威尔 我们收东西到车上 -妈 不是吧 |
[02:17] | Your mushrooms are fine. | 你的蘑菇挺好的 |
[02:19] | Um, the real ones. | 真蘑菇 |
[02:21] | They’re… they’re absolutely perfect to eat. | 绝对…无瑕疵可食用 |
[02:23] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道 |
[02:27] | So what’s going on? | 所以发生了什么 |
[02:28] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:31] | – Okay. – This a bad time? | -好吧 -不是时候吗 |
[02:34] | No, no, no. We gotta get this done. | 没事 没事 我们得把这件事解决 |
[02:42] | So have you told the kids about Ty? | 你把阿泰的事告诉孩子们了吗 |
[02:45] | No, I just… | 没 我只是… |
[02:46] | I wanna wait till we find them, | 我想等找到他们再说 |
[02:47] | and the longer they’re out there, the harder that’s gonna be, | 他们离开越久 越难找到他们 |
[02:49] | so let’s get this affidavit filed | 我们先把这份证词归档 |
[02:51] | and we can get this arrest warrant. | 然后我们就可以拿到逮捕令了 |
[02:54] | And what about Callie? | 凯丽怎么办 |
[02:54] | What if A.J. reaches out to her? | 万一阿吉联系她呢 |
[02:56] | She promised me that she would let me know if he does. | 她答应如果他联系了就告诉我 |
[03:58] | *This love could be great* | *此爱本是美好* |
[04:02] | *But they say it would be wrong* | *然他人却不看好* |
[04:05] | *I don’t care* | *我不在乎* |
[04:07] | *’cause I’d be lost without you* | *因失去你 我必迷失* |
[04:12] | *We live because we love* | *爱 故而生* |
[04:16] | *We love ’cause we belong* | *彼此相属 故而相爱* |
[04:19] | *Yes, I swear* | *没错 我愿誓* |
[04:21] | *Oh, you heal the scars* | *哦 你抚平伤痕* |
[04:23] | *I’ve never felt a wound* | *我从未感觉伤痛* |
[04:26] | *And we’ll never need their rules* | *我们无需他人的规则* |
[04:29] | *To guide the way* | *引领前路* |
[04:32] | *Love will light the day* | *爱将点亮昼夜* |
[04:35] | Well, that just made our lives a whole lot easier. | 那真是让我们的事变得简单多了 |
[04:40] | We found our Romeo. | 我们找到我们的罗密欧了 |
[04:41] | Whoa, whoa. I’m not an actor. | 我可不是演员 |
[04:43] | No, come on. We’re all acting all the time. | 别这么说 我们一直在演戏的 |
[04:45] | – Then you do it. – No, I’m composing. | -那你来嘛 -不行 我要编曲 |
[04:47] | – So am I. – Well, I’m also directing. | -我也是啊 -我还得导演呢 |
[04:49] | Y… you have to do it. | 你…必须你来 |
[04:50] | Okay? That was amazing. | 好吗 唱得超赞的 |
[04:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:57] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[04:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:03] | So, now all we need to do is find our Juliet. | 所以现在我们只要找到朱丽叶就好了 |
[05:06] | What about Talya? | 泰雅怎么样 |
[05:08] | Talya? Uh, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 泰雅吗 不行 不行 |
[05:10] | Yeah! She’s a good actress | 对 她可是个好演员 |
[05:11] | and she’s got the best voice in drama club. | 她可是戏剧学会的最佳声线哦 |
[05:12] | Yeah, she’s my ex. | 是 她还是我前任呢 |
[05:14] | What’s the big deal? | 那又怎样 |
[05:15] | It’s not like you’re hung up on her or anything. | 你又不会被她迷住或是怎样的吧 |
[05:18] | L… let’s just say it didn’t end… | 不如这么说…分手的时候… |
[05:20] | all that well, okay? | 没那么愉快 了解吗 |
[05:22] | Okay, so what? | 知道 那又怎样 |
[05:24] | We’re seriously gonna hold auditions? | 我们真要举办试音选拔吗 |
[05:29] | You really want to suffer through every pitchy | 你真想忍受学校里每个自认为会唱歌 |
[05:32] | American idol wanna be in school who thinks they can sing? | 但却唱歌要人命的”美国偶像”吗 |
[05:38] | Okay, that’s why we should ask Talya. | 好吧 所以我们才要找泰雅 |
[05:40] | Mat, even if I didn’t think that was a terrible idea, | 麦特 即使我不觉得这主意烂 |
[05:42] | which I do, there’s no way she’d do it, okay? | 其实挺烂的 但她不可能答应的 知道吗 |
[05:46] | She hates my guts. | 她恨我入骨 |
[05:48] | No, no, we’re gonna have to find someone else. | 不行 我们还是得找别人 |
[05:52] | I want it to say “I’m confident. | 我想表达出”我很自信 |
[05:54] | You can trust me with your vote.” | 你可以相信我 投我一票” |
[05:56] | So, what do you think? | 所以 你觉得呢 |
[05:58] | First one or second one? | 这件还是那件呢 |
[05:59] | Uh, second one. | 那件 |
[06:01] | You’re not even looking. | 你看都没看呀 |
[06:04] | Sexy junior class president or confident junior… | 性感的高三主席 还是自信的高三… |
[06:06] | Yeah, the… the sporty… whatever that one… | 好…运动款的…不管那件是什么吧 |
[06:08] | But that wasn’t even an option. | 选项里根本没有这个 |
[06:12] | -你在哪 -怎么了 -你和阿泰在一起吗 -是 -你可以打给我吗 我能跟你聊聊吗 | |
[06:27] | Hey, what the… excuse me! | 在搞… 不好意思 |
[06:31] | Whoa, nice rack. | 波涛汹涌呀 |
[06:34] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[06:35] | Both of you, get out! | 你们俩 出去 |
[06:37] | And put the toys away! | 把玩具拿走 |
[06:38] | Ana’s coming over with the baby! | 安娜要带孩子过来呢 |
[06:41] | Can you believe them? | 你能相信他们俩吗 |
[06:45] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你干嘛这么看着我 |
[06:47] | Can you track the location | 你能追踪到”寄养发现”上 |
[06:48] | of someone who’s messaging me on Fost and Found? | 与我发信息的人的地址吗 |
[06:51] | Probably. | 试试吧 |
[06:59] | So who’s “Ana with the baby,” Huh? | 带孩子来的安娜是谁 |
[07:01] | Some chick you knocked up? | 让你搞大肚子的小妞吗 |
[07:03] | No, it’s our birth mom. | 不 是我们的生母 |
[07:05] | So all of you are adopted? | 你们都是被收养的吗 |
[07:06] | Yeah, except Brandon. | 是 除了布兰登 |
[07:08] | One of my moms had him. | 他是我们其中一个妈妈亲生的 |
[07:09] | And none of you have a dad? | 你们都没有爸爸吗 |
[07:11] | Well, no, we all have dads somewhere, | 不是 我们都有爸爸的 |
[07:14] | but me and Mariana don’t really know | 但我和玛丽安娜不清楚 |
[07:16] | anything about ours. | 我们爸爸的情况 |
[07:17] | I mean, aren’t you curious who he is? | 你们就不好奇他是谁吗 |
[07:20] | I mean, what if he’s, like, | 万一他要是… |
[07:22] | I don’t know, Pitbull? | 皮普保罗呢[嘻哈歌手] |
[07:23] | I doubt my dad’s Pitbull. | 我才不信我爸会是皮普保罗呢 |
[07:25] | Or maybe he’s Mario Lopez. | 没准是马里奥·洛佩兹[演员] |
[07:29] | All right, but seriously, | 好啦 但说真的 |
[07:31] | Don’t you wanna know who he is? | 你就不想知道他是谁吗 |
[07:36] | 我发现有理由相信肇事逃逸 逃跑 帮助和煽动逃犯 案犯有 泰龙·克里斯多夫·汉斯代尔 安东尼… | |
[07:39] | Hold… hold on, why are you naming A.J.? | 稍等 你为什么要写阿吉的名字 |
[07:42] | The warrant’s for Ty. | 这个是给阿泰的逮捕令 |
[07:44] | I think we have to. | 我觉得必须这样做 |
[07:48] | He’s just a runaway, Stef. | 他只是跑了 史戴菲 |
[07:49] | He’s aiding and abetting a fugitive, Mike, okay? | 他在帮助煽动一个逃犯 麦克 了解吗 |
[07:53] | And that’s a crime. | 那可是犯罪了 |
[07:56] | We don’t… we don’t know if A.J. even knows what Ty did. | 我们还不知道阿吉是不死清楚阿泰做了什么 |
[07:59] | He could have just taken off with his brother. | 他可能只是跟哥哥一起跑了而已 |
[08:00] | Do you honestly think that they would skip town | 如果阿吉不了解情况 你真觉得他们 |
[08:02] | 24 hours before their grandmother’s funeral | 会在他们奶奶葬礼前一天 |
[08:05] | if A.J. didn’t know? | 就跑了吗 |
[08:07] | He knew, Mike… and they took off | 他知道了 麦克 然后他们走了 |
[08:10] | Because they knew that we were getting close. | 因为他们知道我们快行动了 |
[08:15] | Come on. He’s 17, Stef, | 别这样 他才十七岁 史戴菲 |
[08:17] | and with his prior, they could try him as an adult. | 加上他有前科 他们会以成年人身份判罪的 |
[08:19] | You want A.J. to go to prison? | 你想要阿吉进监狱吗 |
[08:21] | I feel badly, Mike. I do. | 我不想 麦克 真的 |
[08:24] | Okay? But he is 17, | 知道吗 但他十七岁了 |
[08:26] | and he is old enough to know the consequences of his actions. | 他足够大 该知道对自己的行为负责了 |
[08:34] | All I could track was that the IP address is local. | 我能追踪的就是这个IP地址是本地的 |
[08:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:39] | Somewhere in San Diego, | 圣地亚哥的某个地方 |
[08:40] | But I can’t pinpoint exactly where. | 但我查不到精确的位置 |
[08:43] | Wait, A.J.’s here? | 等等 阿吉还在这里 |
[08:45] | Looks like it. | 好像是 |
[08:47] | Are you gonna tell moms? | 你要告诉妈妈们吗 |
[08:50] | I think… I think I’m gonna try and get him to come home. | 我觉得…我要试试让他回来 |
[08:55] | You know Lexi, my former best friend? | 你知道莱克茜吧 我前任好闺蜜 |
[08:58] | She’s running against me for class president. | 她要跟我争主席的位子 |
[09:00] | Well, I thought you guys made up after that debacle… | 我以为上次那场”灾难”之后你俩和好了呢 |
[09:02] | I mean, debate. | 我是说那次辩论 |
[09:03] | Do you even know what “debacle” means? | 你知道”灾难”是什么意思吗 |
[09:06] | Uh, yeah. | 知道啊 |
[09:08] | Okay, maybe that was Nick’s joke. | 大概是尼克讲的笑话吧 |
[09:09] | Well, if you’re gonna steal jokes, | 如果你要盗用笑话 |
[09:11] | you should probably steal them | 最好别去盗那些 |
[09:11] | from someone who isn’t a total ass. | 特别蠢的人讲的笑话 |
[09:14] | Just saying. | 说说而已 |
[09:15] | I thought that Lexi and her family had to move back to Honduras. | 莱克茜一家不是必须搬去洪都拉斯吗 |
[09:18] | They did, but they got their visas, so they’re back. | 没错 但他们拿到了签证又回来了 |
[09:20] | That’s nice. | 那太好了 |
[09:21] | Wait, wasn’t Lexi also your ex-girlfriend? | 莱克茜不是你的前女友吗 |
[09:24] | Oh, uh yeah. | 是的 |
[09:26] | Are you guys gonna get back together? | 你们会复合吗 |
[09:30] | Probably not. | 应该不会 |
[09:31] | Probably not? | 应该不会 |
[09:33] | Okay, not. | 好吧 不会 |
[09:34] | Good answer. | 回答得好 |
[09:36] | I have to get this away from me. | 我不能再吃下去了 |
[09:37] | – Is everyone else done? – Yeah. | -大家都不吃了吧 -是的 |
[09:43] | Uh, so, I was, um… | 我… |
[09:46] | I was telling my buddy, Nick, about you, | 我告诉我的朋友尼克 你的事 |
[09:49] | and he asked me if I knew anything | 他问我知不知道 |
[09:52] | about my birth father. | 我生父的事 |
[09:55] | Uh, which I don’t really… | 这个我确实不太 |
[09:59] | and I was wondering | 我想着 |
[10:01] | if there was anything you could tell me. | 你能不能告诉我一些事 |
[10:04] | Um, like what? | 什么事 |
[10:06] | Uh, like… | 比如说 |
[10:09] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[10:11] | What was he like? | 他长什么样 |
[10:16] | Uh, his name was Gabriel. | 他叫加布里埃尔 |
[10:19] | I don’t really know much about him. | 我对他不是非常了解 |
[10:22] | We met at a party. | 我们在一场派对里相遇 |
[10:23] | It… it was a one-time thing. | 仅仅是一夜情 |
[10:25] | I don’t even know where he is | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[10:27] | or whatever happened to him. | 也不知道发生了什么 |
[10:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:34] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:35] | You don’t have to be sorry. | 你不必道歉 |
[10:36] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么的 |
[10:37] | Grandma’s leaving! | 姥姥要走了 |
[10:41] | I just want to… | 我只想 |
[10:42] | thank most of you for being so gracious | 感谢你们这么亲切 |
[10:48] | and welcoming. | 这么热情 |
[10:49] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[10:52] | My treasures. | 我的宝贝 |
[10:56] | My treasures. | 我的宝贝 |
[10:58] | My only living relatives. | 我唯一活着的亲人 |
[11:01] | The only people in the world who actually matter to me. | 这世上唯一我在乎的人 |
[11:04] | Well, you matter to me, Will. | 我也在乎你 威尔 |
[11:11] | – Stefanie? – Yeah? | -史戴菲 -什么 |
[11:12] | I don’t know when we’ll see each other again. | 不知道我们什么时候能再见面 |
[11:16] | Do you have to be so melodramatic, mother? | 要不要这么夸张 老妈 |
[11:18] | Just stating facts. | 说说事实而已 |
[11:21] | Safe trip! | 旅途平安 |
[11:22] | See you later. | 再见 |
[11:44] | Oh, my… | 天呐 |
[11:49] | He ran away? Why? | 他跑了 为什么 |
[11:52] | I guess to be with his brother. | 我猜可能是和他哥哥一起 |
[11:54] | I know you really cared about him. I’m sorry. | 我知道你在乎他 抱歉 |
[11:57] | Well, at least now I can go back | 至少我可以回去 |
[11:58] | to creating my online dating profile. | 开始我的网上约会了 |
[12:01] | Why don’t you date Ana? | 你为什么不约安娜 |
[12:02] | You guys would be so cute together. | 你俩会很般配 |
[12:05] | – Yeah, we’re just… – We’re just friends. | -我们只是 -我们只是朋友 |
[12:10] | I think someone needs changing. | 有人该换尿布了 |
[12:12] | I’ll change her. | 我去换 |
[12:13] | So you two “friends” can talk. | 你们两个”朋友”继续聊 |
[12:19] | So… | 其实 |
[12:21] | Listen, there’s a little more to this A.J. story. | 关于阿吉还有些事 |
[12:27] | Stef and I think that his brother, Ty, | 史戴菲和我认为他的哥哥阿泰 |
[12:29] | was the driver who hit you and the twins. | 就是撞了你和双胞胎的肇事者 |
[12:36] | Sorry, I was just gonna go say bye to grandma. | 抱歉 我只是去和姥姥告别 |
[12:43] | Hey, mom, what’d you do to the RV? | 老妈 你把这辆车怎么了 |
[12:45] | As difficult as it is to believe, Stefanie, | 难以置信啊 史戴菲 |
[12:48] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[12:50] | Do you think I would really do something | 难道你觉得我会做什么 |
[12:52] | and keep myself someplace where I’m so unwelcome? | 然后让自己待在不受欢迎的地方吗 |
[12:55] | You’re always welcome here, mom, | 你很受欢迎 老妈 |
[12:57] | But your opinions, however… | 但是你的观念 太… |
[12:59] | I’ll just keep my opinions to myself and we’ll… | 那我保留意见就好 而且 |
[13:02] | push the old RV out of your driveway | 我们不会把车停在你们的车道上 |
[13:04] | and into the streets someplace. | 就停在路边去 |
[13:06] | Actually, we’re gonna have to borrow their electricity, | 实际上 我们得借用他们的电 |
[13:08] | if you ladies don’t mind. | 如果女士们不介意的话 |
[13:10] | Of course we don’t mind. | 当然不介意 |
[13:11] | I’ll pay for the utility bill this month. | 我来付这个月的电费 |
[13:12] | – Not necessary, mother. – Oh, I insist. | -用不着 老妈 -我一定要付 |
[13:15] | Of course you do. | 那你付吧 |
[13:16] | By the way, um… | 顺便说一下 |
[13:17] | A.J. agreed to meet me tomorrow after school. | 阿吉同意明天放学后见面 |
[13:21] | Fingers crossed. | 祝你好运 |
[13:23] | Who else knows? | 还有谁知道 |
[13:25] | About Ty? Nobody. | 阿泰的事吗 没人知道 |
[13:27] | Let’s keep it that way. | 不要说出去 |
[13:28] | Your mom doesn’t want the other kids to know until we find them. | 你妈妈不想在找到他之前让大家知道 |
[13:33] | I’m sorry, dad. | 抱歉 老爸 |
[13:35] | Maybe you were right about A.J. | 或许你对阿吉的看法是对的 |
[13:36] | I guess I should’ve never trusted him. | 我从来就不该相信他 |
[13:42] | I mean, I… I don’t know, dad. | 我不知道 老爸 |
[13:44] | He was… | 他也是 |
[13:46] | in a tough position. Ty is his family. | 情非得已 阿泰是他的家人 |
[13:49] | He made a mistake. | 他犯了错误 |
[13:51] | Committed a crime, Brandon. | 他是犯了罪 布兰登 |
[13:54] | Well, yeah, but I committed a crime. | 没错 但我也犯过罪 |
[13:57] | When I made those fake IDs. Remember? | 还记得我做的假身份证吗 |
[13:59] | And the only reason why I didn’t get arrested | 我没有被逮捕是因为 |
[14:01] | is because my parents are cops. | 我的父母是警察 |
[14:08] | Look… | 听着 |
[14:10] | I have made some bad choices. | 我也犯了错 |
[14:12] | You never gave up on me, dad. | 你没有放弃我 爸爸 |
[14:14] | You don’t give up on family. | 你从不放弃家人 |
[14:18] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[14:19] | All I’m saying is maybe cut him some slack. | 我只想说 或许该放他一马 |
[14:26] | – Hey, I’m heading out. – Okay. See ya. | -我要回去了 -再见 |
[14:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:34] | Well, I’m not sure if I should even be saying anything… | 有些话我不知道该不该说 |
[14:38] | – About what? – About your dad. | -什么话 -关于你父亲 |
[14:40] | Your birth dad. | 你的生父 |
[14:44] | What about him? | 关于他什么 |
[14:47] | Well you know how my dad’s a contractor, right? | 你知道我爸爸是承包商吧 |
[14:50] | Right. | 知道 |
[14:51] | Anyway, I heard him talking to my mom the other day, | 有一天我听到他和我妈妈说 |
[14:53] | and he was saying how he just hired Gabriel on one of his jobs. | 他在一个项目中雇佣了加布里埃尔 |
[15:03] | Does Ana know? | 安娜知道吗 |
[15:04] | I don’t think so, | 我觉得不知道 |
[15:06] | but from what I heard, it doesn’t sound like | 但据我听说 |
[15:08] | your dad was just some random guy. | 他俩不像是没有关系 |
[15:10] | I think he was her boyfriend. | 他以前应该是她男朋友 |
[15:14] | I can find out where he’s working | 如果你想知道他在哪里工作 |
[15:16] | if you wanna know. | 我可以帮你 |
[15:24] | Vote Mariana for junior class president | 请选玛丽安娜做高三主席 |
[15:30] | You want a button? | 想要个纽扣吗 |
[15:36] | Talya. | 泰雅 |
[15:37] | So, Mat told me what you’re doing | 麦特告诉我你正忙着你的高中课题 |
[15:39] | for your senior project, and I’d love to be your Juliet. | 我很愿意做的你朱丽叶 |
[15:43] | I mean, not your Juliet, | 不是你的朱丽叶 |
[15:45] | but I mean… | 我是说 |
[15:46] | Right. Yeah, no, that… that’d be… that’d be great. | 我懂 真是太好了 |
[15:50] | Here’s the thing, we’re actually having, | 但是是这样的 我们要举办 |
[15:52] | open auditions. | 海选 |
[15:53] | My mom’s vice principal, as you know, | 你知道的 我妈妈是副校长 |
[15:56] | So, she’s kinda making us, so… | 所以她让我们 |
[15:59] | But you should totally come to audition, | 但是你应该来参加海选 |
[16:01] | You know, if you want to. | 如果你想的话 |
[16:03] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[16:04] | Prepare to be blown away. | 准备好被惊艳吧 |
[16:28] | Hey, Callie. | 嗨 凯丽 |
[16:30] | How have you been? | 你最近怎么样 |
[16:32] | Good. Yeah. | 很好 |
[16:33] | – Good. – Yeah. | -很好吗 -是啊 |
[16:35] | You know, a bunch of the kids | 知道吗 收容中心的很多孩子 |
[16:36] | at the center are talking about “Fost and found”. | 都在谈论”寄养发现” |
[16:38] | Such a great idea. | 这主意太棒了 |
[16:39] | Hey, congratulations! You got adopted! | 恭喜你 被收养了 |
[16:42] | I’m so glad things are going so well, Callie. | 真高兴一切这么顺利 凯丽 |
[16:45] | Yeah, yeah. Thanks. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[16:46] | You know I was actually gonna reach out to you, | 我正想联系你 |
[16:49] | see about doing an event, a fost and found event | 看能不能在收容中心办一个”寄样发现”的活动 |
[16:51] | at the drop-in center, if you’re interested. | 如果你有兴趣的话 |
[16:52] | You know that sounds great, but I actually have to go | 我觉得不错 但是我得走了 |
[16:55] | because I have to meet someone, but… | 我要去见一个人 不过 |
[16:57] | – Let’s talk soon, yeah? For sure. – Okay. | -我们以后再聊 一定 -好的 |
[16:58] | – Yeah cool, we’ll talk later. – Bye. | -没问题 以后再聊 -再见 |
[17:25] | Open auditions? | 海选 |
[17:26] | We said we weren’t gonna do that. | 我们说过不会办的 |
[17:28] | Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, I know. Okay. | 我知道 我知道 |
[17:30] | I may have panicked a little bit | 泰雅说想演朱丽叶的时候 |
[17:31] | when Talya said she wanted to be my Juliet. | 我有些惊慌失措 |
[17:33] | But that’s good, right? | 这不是很好吗 |
[17:34] | That means she doesn’t hate you after all. | 这意味着她不讨厌你 |
[17:36] | Oh, no, no, I’m pretty sure she still hates me. | 不 我非常确定她依然讨厌我 |
[17:38] | But you know Talya. | 但你知道泰雅的 |
[17:39] | She’s ambitious and she loves drama. | 她有野心 热爱戏剧 |
[17:41] | Okay, okay, I get it. It’s awkward. | 好了我懂了 很尴尬 |
[17:43] | But do you wanna do all this work | 但是你想要付出这么多 |
[17:45] | and then cast a Juliet who can’t sing? | 却找来一个不会唱歌的朱丽叶吗 |
[17:50] | We have to be professional here. | 我们要专业一些 |
[17:52] | Well, now we have to have the auditions | 但现在我们不得不海选了 |
[17:54] | or else she’s gonna know I lied to her. | 否则她就会知道我在骗她 |
[17:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:57] | But when Talya auditions and she is the best Juliet, | 但如果海选中泰雅是朱丽叶的最佳人选 |
[18:00] | you’re just gonna have to suck it up, deal? | 你就忍一忍吧 好吗 |
[18:03] | – Okay, deal. – Now look me in the eyes when you say that. | -好吧 可以 -你看着我的眼睛说 |
[18:08] | Deal. | 可以 |
[18:09] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[18:13] | My eyes hurt. | 我眼睛疼 |
[18:14] | Do you wanna maybe do something else? | 你想做点别的吗 |
[18:16] | No, it’s okay. I wanna keep playing. | 不用 我想继续玩 |
[18:19] | You can do whatever you want. | 你随便吧 |
[18:21] | Do you want a snack? | 想吃点零食吗 |
[18:23] | I’m gonna go in the kitchen. | 我刚好要去厨房 |
[18:42] | Where’s Jude? | 裘德呢 |
[18:44] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:58] | So is Jack, like, your new best friend now? | 现在杰克是你最好的朋友吗 |
[19:03] | He’s friends with our xbox, | 他是游戏机的朋友 |
[19:04] | But that’s about it. | 差不多吧 |
[19:08] | How’s Connor? | 康纳怎么样了 |
[19:10] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[19:12] | Are you guys still… | 你俩还在… |
[19:13] | Yeah, we’re… still. | 是的 我们还在一起 |
[19:16] | When’s he gonna come see you then? | 他什么时候来看你 |
[19:17] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:19] | He’s all into his new school and now he’s doing football, | 他现在只关心新学校 他在打橄榄球了 |
[19:22] | So he’s practically got games every weekend. | 差不多每周末都要忙 |
[19:24] | Yeah, but LA’s only a few hours away. | 是的 但是洛杉矶只有几个小时的车程 |
[19:26] | Might as well be another planet. | 也可能是另一个星球 |
[19:37] | – So what else did she say? – Nothing. | -那她还说了什么 -没了 |
[19:41] | Just that his name’s Gabriel and he was some random dude. | 只说了他叫加布里埃尔 是个路人 |
[19:44] | That’s it? | 没了吗 |
[19:46] | Yeah, and then my cousin said that | 是啊 然后我表妹说 |
[19:48] | he was more like her boyfriend or something. | 他更像是她的男朋友 |
[19:51] | Dude… | 哥们 |
[19:53] | One of those guys could be him. | 那些人中的一个可能是他 |
[20:01] | – You ever see his picture? – No. | -你见过他的照片吗 -没有 |
[20:03] | I told you, I have no idea what he looks like. | 我告诉过你 我不知道他长什么样 |
[20:08] | – Hey, what about him? – Which one? | -那他呢 -哪个 |
[20:09] | That guy with the nail gun. Right there. | 那个拿着射钉枪的人 就在那儿 |
[20:11] | He looks just like you. | 他看起来好像你 |
[20:12] | That’s gotta be your dad. | 那一定是你爸爸 |
[20:16] | Dude, go talk to him. | 哥们 去跟他聊聊 |
[20:18] | I can’t just go up to him | 我不能就这么过去 |
[20:19] | and be like, “Hey, I’m your son.” | 说”喂 我是你儿子” |
[20:20] | – Why not? – Because! | -为什么 -你说呢 |
[20:22] | What if I yell out his name? | 我要是喊他的名字呢 |
[20:23] | – See if he even turns around… – No, don’t! | -看他会不会回头 -不要 |
[20:25] | Then what are we even doing here? | 那咱们还在这儿干什么 |
[20:26] | Look, I don’t know, man, okay? | 我不知道 好吧 |
[20:30] | All right, let’s just… let’s just go. | 好吧 我们还是走吧 |
[20:33] | Come on! Drive! I mean it! Let’s go! | 快点 开车 我说真的 我们走 |
[20:47] | Jesus! | 黑素斯 |
[20:49] | Hey, toss me that socket wrench, would ya? | 把扳手递给我 好吗 |
[20:54] | Uh… Which one? | 哪一把 |
[20:57] | The long one. | 长的那把 |
[21:00] | That’s it. | 就是它 |
[21:02] | Muchas gracias. | 谢谢 |
[21:06] | That’s cool you know how to fix cars. | 你会修车真是太酷了 |
[21:08] | Well, my dad was a mechanic, so… | 我爸爸是个机械工 所以 |
[21:12] | My dad works in construction… | 我爸爸在建筑业工作 |
[21:15] | I think. | 我觉得是 |
[21:17] | You think? | 你觉得 |
[21:20] | He’s my birth dad. I don’t actually know. | 他是我的生父 我也不知道 |
[21:23] | Well, do you want to? | 那你想知道吗 |
[21:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:30] | I happen to believe | 我恰好相信 |
[21:31] | that man’s connection to his father shapes his life, | 一个男人与父亲的联系决定了他的一生 |
[21:35] | and he has to choose how that relationship or… | 他得选择这种联系的程度 |
[21:38] | You know, lack of one is gonna define him. | 如果没有这种联系一定会对他有影响 |
[21:44] | So… | 所以 |
[21:45] | Do you think I should get to know him? | 你觉得我应不应该去试着认识他 |
[21:49] | Doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想不重要 |
[21:50] | Matters if you think you have to know who your dad is… | 如果你觉得认识你父亲才能认识自己 |
[21:54] | to know who you are. | 那就很重要 |
[22:14] | Where’s your friend? | 你的朋友在哪儿 |
[22:16] | I guess he went home. | 我猜他回家了 |
[22:18] | He didn’t say goodbye. | 他没说再见 |
[22:19] | Oh, that’s odd. | 好奇怪 |
[22:21] | He’s odd. | 他是个怪人 |
[22:29] | I think I found him. | 我想我找到他了 |
[22:43] | Hey, what the hell are you doing in my moms’ bed? | 你究竟在我妈床上干什么呢 |
[22:46] | – Jude! – What is going on? | -裘德 -发生了什么事 |
[22:48] | I… I just came up to use the bathroom. | 我只是想上楼上厕所 |
[22:51] | But so you decided to climb in their bed? | 所以你就爬上了床 |
[22:53] | Who does that? | 谁会这么做 |
[22:54] | I’m sorry. I’m just… I was… | 对不起 我只是 |
[22:56] | I was tired and it looked really comfortable. | 我有点累了 这床看上去很舒服 |
[22:58] | What are you? Goldilocks? | 你以为你是金发姑娘吗 |
[23:00] | Jude, stop it! | 裘德 别说了 |
[23:01] | I’m… I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[23:03] | Wha… good. And don’t come back. | 好吧 别再回来了 |
[23:06] | Can I give you a ride home? | 要不要我送你回家 |
[23:08] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[23:12] | Look, I know you’re upset about Connor, | 听着 我知道你为了康纳的事很不高兴 |
[23:13] | but don’t take it out on him. | 但别把气出在他身上 |
[23:15] | He’s just so weird. | 他好奇怪 |
[23:18] | A lot of people used to think that we were weird too. | 很多人觉得我们也很奇怪 |
[23:19] | Remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[23:35] | – So? – He didn’t show. | -所以呢 -他没来 |
[23:38] | Rafael came in… | 拉斐尔来了 |
[23:40] | You know, the guy from the drop-in center… | 那个社交中心的人 |
[23:42] | And… | 所以 |
[23:44] | I’m thinking maybe A.J. saw me with him | 阿吉可能看到我和他在一起 |
[23:46] | and then ran or maybe he just blew me off. | 后来他就走了 可能只是他放了我鸽子 |
[23:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:59] | Answer it. | 快接 |
[24:04] | Hi, Callie. | 凯丽 |
[24:05] | A.J.? | 阿吉 |
[24:06] | Are… are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:08] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[24:10] | I… I just wanted to call and tell you I’m sorry. | 我只想说我很抱歉 |
[24:12] | I’m sorry I left without saying goodbye. | 对不起我什么都没说就走了 |
[24:14] | – You doing okay? – Yeah, I’m just worried about you. | -你没事吧 -我只是为你担心 |
[24:16] | Is… is Mike really pissed at me? | 麦克是不是对我很生气 |
[24:18] | No, he’s just sad, I think. | 没有 我想他只是难过 |
[24:20] | He misses you. We all do. | 他想你们 我们都想你们 |
[24:22] | Where are you staying? | 你们在哪儿住 |
[24:23] | – You’re not on the streets, are you? – No, no. | -你们没有流落街头吧 -没有 |
[24:25] | We’re crashing with some dudes that Ty knew, but… | 我们在阿泰的朋友家里住 |
[24:28] | It’s kinda sketchy. | 但是条件很差 |
[24:31] | Please come home, A.J. | 阿吉 回家吧 |
[24:33] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[24:34] | I can’t do that to Ty. | 我不能这样对阿泰 |
[24:37] | Look, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[24:38] | They don’t know that I’m using their phone | 他们不知道我在用 |
[24:40] | for a long-distance call. | 他们的电话打长途 |
[24:41] | Wait, long distance? | 等等 长途电话 |
[24:43] | Aren’t you in San Diego? | 你们不在圣地亚哥吗 |
[24:44] | No. | 不在 |
[24:45] | No, but the Email address you’ve been using | 但是你”寄养发现”用的 |
[24:47] | on Fost and Found is from here. | 电邮地址是本地的 |
[24:49] | I haven’t been on Fost and Found. | 我没用过”寄养发现” |
[24:52] | – But we’ve been IMing. – No, I don’t know | -但我们在网上聊过天 -不 我不知道 |
[24:54] | who you’ve been talking to, but it’s not me. | 和你聊天的是谁 但不是我 |
[24:56] | Look, Callie, I gotta go. Take care. | 听着 凯丽 我得挂了 保重 |
[25:02] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[25:03] | That wasn’t A.J. on Fost and Found. | “寄养发现”上的那个人不是阿吉 |
[25:05] | – You got catfished? – I guess. | -有人冒用他的名字吗 -我想是的 |
[25:08] | Where is he? Did he say? | 他在哪儿 他说了吗 |
[25:09] | No. | 没说 |
[25:11] | What are you gonna do? | 那你要怎么办 |
[25:16] | It’s an Arizona area code | 这是亚利桑那的区号 |
[25:18] | And I think it’s a landline. | 这应该是固定电话 |
[25:22] | He sounds like he really wants to come home. | 他听起来很想回家 |
[25:24] | I’m just afraid that if he stays with his brother, | 我只是怕如果他和他哥在一起 |
[25:26] | he’s gonna get in some real trouble. | 会惹上麻烦的 |
[25:28] | Well, you did the right thing, Callie. You really did. | 凯丽 你做的是对的 真的 |
[25:30] | Okay? | 别担心 |
[25:32] | So what next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[25:33] | Well, hopefully we’ll trace this back to an address | 希望我们能以此追查出地址 |
[25:36] | and, um… And then we go get him. | 然后我们就去带他回来 |
[25:45] | I’m leaving tonight | 我今晚就去协助凤凰城 |
[25:46] | to assist the Phoenix PD with the arrest. | 警局的逮捕行动 |
[25:49] | Stef, please. Let me go in first, | 史戴菲 拜托 让我先去 |
[25:51] | talk to A.J. into coming back on his own, | 劝阿吉在被捕之前 |
[25:53] | before the arrest. | 主动回来 |
[25:54] | He doesn’t deserve to go to prison | 他不应该因为支持 |
[25:55] | for just standing by his brother. | 自己哥哥而进监狱 |
[25:57] | I’m not risking Ty running again. | 我不能冒着阿泰再次逃跑的危险 |
[25:59] | I made that mistake last time. | 我已经犯过一次这样错误了 |
[26:00] | Come on! What about Brandon? | 拜托 那布兰登呢 |
[26:01] | How many times has he messed up and we let him off the hook? | 好多次他都搞砸了 我们都原谅他了 |
[26:03] | Do not equate Brandon’s mistakes | 别拿布兰登的错误和阿吉袒护差点杀了 |
[26:05] | with A.J. protecting the driver that almost killed my children! | 孩子们的司机相提并论 |
[26:08] | Honey, maybe Mike has a point. | 宝贝儿 麦克说的有道理 |
[26:10] | Think about what this could do to A.J.’s future. | 想想这对阿吉的未来会造成的影响 |
[26:12] | Lena, you know that | 莉娜 你知道我总是 |
[26:13] | I always take your opinion seriously. | 重视你的意见 |
[26:16] | I do, especially lately, | 真的 特别是最近 |
[26:19] | But this is not open for a discussion. | 但这没什么可商量的 |
[26:21] | Mike, you don’t have to be a part of this. | 麦克 你不用参与 |
[26:24] | It won’t fall on you. | 跟你有没有关系 |
[26:26] | I can take care of this. | 我自己来就行了 |
[26:35] | Mariana, Jude, get down here. You’ll be late. | 玛丽安娜 裘德 快下来 你要迟到了 |
[26:39] | So you’re having auditions for R & J? | 你今天要办《罗密欧与朱丽叶》海选吗 |
[26:42] | Yeah, but Mat’s playing Romeo, | 是的 但是麦特演罗密欧 |
[26:44] | so don’t even think about it. | 所以别抱太大希望 |
[26:46] | Don’t worry, I don’t want to be in your stupid musical. | 别担心 我不想参加你愚蠢的音乐剧 |
[26:49] | I’m not gonna have time when I’m class president. | 我当了主席之后就不会再有时间了 |
[26:51] | Cocky. | 骄傲鬼 |
[26:52] | Not cocky, confident. | 不是骄傲 只是自信 |
[26:54] | And why shouldn’t she be? | 她为什么不能自信 |
[26:55] | Thank you, mama. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[26:58] | Do you know what time you’ll have the results? | 你知道你什么时候能拿到结果吗 |
[26:59] | Well, everyone votes at lunch, | 评委会午餐时间投票 |
[27:01] | and we should have the results tallied by the end of today. | 今天晚上应该就有结果了 |
[27:04] | Hey, where’s mom? | 妈妈去哪儿了 |
[27:06] | She went to go get A.J. | 她去接阿吉回来 |
[27:10] | He called me. He’s in Arizona. | 他给我打电话了 他在亚利桑那 |
[27:15] | With his brother? | 和他哥一起吗 |
[27:16] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 我想是的 |
[27:47] | ♪Just one more step♪ | ♪再前进一步♪ |
[27:50] | ♪Just one more breath♪ | ♪再呼吸一次♪ |
[27:54] | ♪For you, I will♪ | ♪为了你 我愿意♪ |
[27:57] | ♪I will be brave♪ | ♪我愿意勇敢♪ |
[28:04] | That was awesome, Talya. | 唱得真好 泰雅 |
[28:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:09] | Yeah, it was… it was… it was great. | 的确 的确很好 |
[28:11] | We’ll let you know really soon. | 我们很快就通知你结果 |
[28:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:18] | Well, it looks like we found our Juliet. | 我们已经找到我们的朱丽叶了 |
[28:21] | Come on, dude. | 好啦 哥们 |
[28:22] | Sometimes you just gotta suck it up | 有时你得委曲求全 |
[28:24] | and do the right thing. | 做正确的事情 |
[28:29] | Uh, what… what are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[28:32] | I’m auditioning. | 我来海选 |
[28:34] | It’s open auditions, right? | 这是公开海选 对吧 |
[28:39] | Right, | 是的 |
[28:39] | But aren’t you gonna be, like, too busy | 但你作为高三主席 |
[28:41] | with junior class president and all that? | 不是事务繁忙吗 |
[28:44] | I lost. | 我没戏了 |
[28:45] | The results haven’t been announced yet, but… | 结果还没有宣布 |
[28:47] | Mama gave me a heads-up. | 妈妈提醒过我了 |
[28:49] | Lexi won. | 莱克茜赢了 |
[28:50] | So, now that I have plenty of time, | 所以我现在有时间了 |
[28:53] | I’d really like a chance… | 我想要一个机会 |
[28:56] | Just a shot at being in your show. | 在你的音乐剧中表演 |
[29:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:04] | Yeah. Let’s… let’s start with the chorus. | 好吧 我们从副歌部分开始 |
[29:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:14] | ♪I will be brave♪ | ♪我会勇敢♪ |
[29:17] | ♪I will be strong♪ | ♪我会坚强♪ |
[29:21] | ♪Nothing can tear us apart♪ | ♪没人能令我们分开♪ |
[29:27] | ♪Just one more step♪ | ♪再前进一步♪ |
[29:31] | ♪Just one more breath♪ | ♪再呼吸一次♪ |
[29:34] | ♪For you, I will♪ | ♪为了你 我愿意♪ |
[29:38] | ♪I will be brave♪ | ♪我愿意勇敢♪ |
[29:48] | Uh, that… that was really good. | 唱得真不错 |
[29:51] | So we will, uh… | 我们会 |
[29:52] | – We will… – We’ll get back to you. | -我们… -到时会通知你 |
[30:04] | No. | 不行 |
[30:05] | No way. | 绝对不行 |
[30:06] | Come on, dude. | 拜托 老兄 |
[30:09] | Sometimes you just gotta suck it up | 有时人只能委曲求全 |
[30:10] | and do the right thing. | 做正确的事 |
[30:20] | Hey, Mariana, wait! | 玛丽安娜 等等 |
[30:23] | Look… | 是这样… |
[30:25] | If you don’t want me to be in your musical… | 如果你不想让我演 |
[30:29] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[30:30] | You can say it. | 直说就好 |
[30:32] | I don’t want you in my musical. | 我不想让你演 |
[30:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:38] | I don’t want you in my musical, but… | 我不想让你演 但… |
[30:41] | You were hands down the best Juliet. | 你演得朱丽叶无疑是最棒的 |
[30:45] | So… Would you… | 你愿意… |
[30:49] | …be in my musical? | …出演吗 |
[31:00] | Look, I… | 那个… |
[31:01] | I wanted to apologize for what I said. | 我为我说过的话 跟你道歉 |
[31:04] | It’s okay if you don’t want to hang out with me anymore. | 如果你不想跟我一起玩 这没关系 |
[31:08] | That’s not it. | 不是这样的 |
[31:09] | It feels like you don’t want to hang out with me. | 好像是你不想跟我一起玩 |
[31:11] | I mean, whenever you come over, | 每次你过来 |
[31:13] | all you want to do is play video games. | 都只想打游戏 |
[31:15] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[31:17] | I really like you. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[31:19] | I’m sorry. I’ve… | 抱歉 我… |
[31:21] | never really had friends before. | 从没真正交过朋友 |
[31:26] | And I like being here. | 我喜欢来这里 |
[31:29] | You’re so lucky. I wish… | 你真幸运 但愿… |
[31:32] | I wish I could have a family like this. | 我也能有个这样的家 |
[31:34] | It’ll happen. | 会的 |
[31:35] | No, it won’t. | 不 不会 |
[31:37] | Not for me. | 不会发生在我身上 |
[31:38] | I know I’m weird. | 我知道我很奇怪 |
[31:40] | That’s why no one’s ever adopted me | 所以从前没人收养我 |
[31:42] | and why they never will. | 以后也不会有 |
[31:43] | Look, I used to think the same thing, | 我以前也这么想 |
[31:46] | but look at me now. | 但看看如今的我 |
[31:47] | Just don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[31:49] | Come on. Let’s go play Clash of Clans. | 走 去玩《部落冲突》去 |
[31:51] | Can we play the racing game? | 能玩赛车游戏吗 |
[31:57] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[32:02] | Listen, um… | 那个… |
[32:04] | Does A.J. know that Mom’s coming to get him? | 阿吉知道妈妈去找他了吗 |
[32:07] | No. | 不知道 |
[32:08] | I can tell he wants to come home. | 我听得出来 他想回来 |
[32:10] | He just doesn’t have the heart to leave his brother, you know? | 他只是不忍离开他哥哥 |
[32:15] | So you… you made the decision for him. | 那你就替他做了决定 |
[32:18] | Um, except th-there’s something you don’t know. | 只是有件事你不知道 |
[32:24] | Mom and my dad think that Ty | 妈妈和我爸认为 |
[32:26] | was the one driving the car that hit Ana and the twins… | 开车撞安娜和双胞胎的 是阿泰 |
[32:30] | which means… | 就是说 |
[32:31] | A.J. is helping a criminal. | 阿吉在协助犯罪 |
[32:35] | So, if they find him with Ty… | 如果发现他和阿泰在一起 |
[32:38] | he could get in a lot more trouble | 他麻烦就大了 |
[32:40] | than for just running away. | 不仅是逃跑那么简单 |
[32:47] | – Um, I’ll be right back. – Yeah. | -稍等一下 -好的 |
[32:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:00] | A.J.? It’s Callie. | 阿吉吗 我是凯丽 |
[33:09] | Ty, is that you? | 阿泰 是你吗 |
[33:21] | – What’d you tell Callie? – Nothing, I swear. | -你跟凯丽说了什么 -没什么 我发誓 |
[33:23] | Get your stuff. We’re leaving. Now! | 拿东西 我们要走了 就现在 |
[33:27] | Come on! Move! | 快点 去啊 |
[33:31] | I’m not goin’. | 我不走了 |
[33:33] | What? | 什么 |
[33:34] | I can’t. I can’t run anymore. | 不行 我不能再跑了 |
[33:37] | I’m sorry, Ty. | 对不起 阿泰 |
[33:39] | You go. | 你走吧 |
[33:41] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[33:47] | Police! Open up! | 警察 开门 |
[33:56] | – Tyrone Hensdale? – That’s me. | -泰龙·汉斯代尔吗 -是我 |
[33:57] | We have a warrant for your arrest. | 我们获准逮捕你 |
[33:59] | Both hands on your head, please, and turn around. | 请把双手放头上 转过身 |
[34:00] | Sir, hands behind your back. | 年轻人 双手背后 |
[34:10] | A.J., we’re arresting your brother | 阿吉 我们逮捕你哥哥 |
[34:11] | because he was involved in the hit and run | 是因为他参与了一起肇事逃逸 |
[34:13] | that injured Mariana and Jesus. | 玛丽安娜和黑素斯是事故受害人 |
[34:14] | Now, I know you knew nothing about that, | 我知道你对此并不知情 |
[34:17] | but we’re gonna have to take you in | 但因为你逃跑 |
[34:19] | for running away, all right? | 我们也要带你回去 明白吗 |
[34:21] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:06] | Connect these nails here and here… | 这两处钉上钉子 |
[35:09] | When you get done with that nail, that sure will… | 钉好后 准保能… |
[35:11] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 老兄 |
[35:17] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[35:21] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[35:24] | Hey, are you Gabriel? | 你是加布里埃尔吗 |
[35:26] | No. That’s Gabriel over there. | 不是 那个是加布里埃尔 |
[35:31] | Who wants to know? | 谁找他 |
[35:34] | Uh, somebody told me to | 有人跟我说 |
[35:35] | talk to him about getting a job here. | 找他问问在这儿打工的事 |
[35:37] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[35:39] | 18 18. | |
[35:40] | Okay. | 行 |
[35:42] | We could use the help today. | 今天正缺人手 |
[35:43] | It pays 10 bucks an hour in cash, under the table. | 一小时十块钱 私下付现金 |
[35:46] | Go help Gabriel. | 去帮加布里埃尔吧 |
[36:05] | Uh, that guy said I was supposed to help you. | 那人说我该来帮你 |
[36:11] | All right. Grab the other side. | 行 抬那头 |
[36:32] | Why didn’t you tell me | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[36:32] | that Ty was the driver from the accident? | 阿泰就是肇事司机 |
[36:36] | I couldn’t, Callie. | 我不能说 凯丽 |
[36:38] | So is A.J. gonna be charged with, like, a crime now? | 那阿吉会被指控犯罪吗 |
[36:41] | – I don’t think so. No. – So what’s gonna happen? | -不会的 -那会怎么样 |
[36:43] | They’re gonna bring him back to San Diego and he’s… | 他们会带他回圣地亚哥 他… |
[36:46] | And he’ll go to juvie. | 他会进少管所 |
[36:50] | I should have never said anything. | 我真不该告诉你 |
[36:52] | I think that he’ll see | 我想 他会明白的 |
[36:53] | you’re just trying to be a good friend, Cal. | 你只是想帮他 小凯 |
[37:07] | I warned A.J. to, uh, to play dumb about Ty, | 我提醒阿吉 假装对阿泰的事不知情 |
[37:10] | so I think that if he keeps quiet, | 如果他不说漏嘴 |
[37:12] | he’ll be fine. | 就会没事的 |
[37:16] | I’m, uh, sorry for snapping before I left. | 走之前跟你发火 我很抱歉 |
[37:19] | What did you mean when you said you’d been taking my, | 你说你最近一直很听我的话 |
[37:22] | my opinions to heart lately? | 是什么意思 |
[37:25] | Does this have to do with the mastectomy? | 你是指不做乳房切除的决定吗 |
[37:27] | Because I thought you agreed | 我还以为你真同意我的观点 |
[37:29] | you weren’t going to do something so radical | 如果没必要 |
[37:30] | if you didn’t have to. | 就不选极端的做法 |
[37:53] | Look. | 给你看 |
[38:04] | Does this mean… | 就是说… |
[38:04] | It probably means… | 大概是说… |
[38:07] | it’s not a question of if I get cancer… | 确定无疑 我会得癌症 |
[38:10] | It’s a question of when. | 问题是 什么时候 |
[38:21] | Having the BRCA 1 gene increases my chances | 有乳腺癌1号基因 |
[38:23] | of getting breast cancer, invasive breast cancer, | 增加了我患乳腺癌的几率 到时候 |
[38:26] | at some point. | 就是浸润性乳腺癌 |
[38:28] | So, since I have DCIS, | 既然我有乳腺导管内原位癌 |
[38:32] | I think | 那么 |
[38:34] | I don’t want to take any chances. | 我不想冒险 |
[38:37] | I think I do want to get a double mastectomy. | 看来是要做双乳切除了 |
[38:47] | My baby… | 宝贝… |
[38:50] | What can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[38:54] | Stay. | 别走 |
[38:57] | I think I’m gonna need you. | 我可能会需要你 |
[39:00] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[39:03] | I’m not going anywhere. | 哪也不去 |
[39:09] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈 |
[39:40] | Uh, listen, I… | 那个 我… |
[39:41] | I think as soon as the RV is fixed… | 我想等房车修好了 |
[39:45] | I think you should go on the trip. | 你就该上路了 |
[39:51] | I’ll stay here. | 我留下来 |
[39:54] | Stef needs me. | 史戴菲需要我 |
[40:01] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 |
[40:03] | I’ll head out first thing in the morning. | 我明天一早就走 |
[40:09] | It’s fixed? | 修好了吗 |
[40:11] | It was never broken. | 根本没坏 |
[40:13] | Listen, I didn’t want you to leave your daughter | 你和女儿正争执不下 |
[40:14] | in the middle of a fight, you know? | 我不希望你就那么抛下她 |
[40:18] | Oh, you! | 你呀 |
[40:22] | What do you see in me? | 你喜欢我什么 |
[40:24] | A woman 10 years older than you… | 我比你年长十岁呢 |
[40:27] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 | |
[40:27] | I see a beautiful woman | 在我眼前 是一个美丽的女子 |
[40:29] | with a spirit 10 years younger than me. | 心态比我年轻十岁 |
[40:33] | Are you saying I’m immature? | 你是说我不成熟吗 |
[40:37] | I’m saying this isn’t a fling. | 我是说 这不是一时的激情 |
[40:40] | At least not for me. | 至少我不这么想 |
[40:43] | And I’ll go on my trip… | 我会继续上路 |
[40:48] | but I’ll be back to get you. | 但还会回来接你 |
[40:52] | Whenever you’re ready. | 无论你何时准备好 |
[41:42] | Done? | 好了吗 |
[41:44] | Uh, yeah. Thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[41:46] | You wanna play another game? | 还要玩游戏吗 |