时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Cort, this is… this is Callie, my… my sister. | 科特 这是凯丽 我妹妹 |
[00:08] | She’s the girl you loved | 她就是你爱过 |
[00:09] | and couldn’t be with for some reason. | 却因为某种原因 无法在一起的女孩 |
[00:11] | Do you ever think that maybe the only reason why we got together | 你想过没 也许我们在一起 |
[00:13] | was because we were the only two gay boys in our grade? | 只是因为年级里只有我们两个是同志 |
[00:16] | We were friends first. | 我们最初是好朋友 |
[00:17] | You don’t feel like my friend anymore. | 我已感觉不到你的友情了 |
[00:19] | Why don’t you date Ana? | 你为什么不约安娜 |
[00:20] | You guys would be so cute together. | 你俩会很般配 |
[00:22] | Wait, you’re bleeding. Let me see. | 等等 你在流血 |
[00:24] | If I let them take me out of this home, | 如果让他们把我带走 |
[00:25] | they’re just gonna put me in another one. | 我只会被安置进另一个收容所 |
[00:27] | If you’re ever not feeling this, | 如果你对我再也没有感觉了 |
[00:29] | then just be honest with me. | 就直接告诉我 |
[00:30] | I finally believed you guys were desperately in love. | 终于能相信你俩爱之深切了 |
[00:36] | Well, guys, we made it. | 朋友们 我们做到了 |
[00:38] | Opening night. | 首演之夜 |
[00:39] | Mat and I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你们 我和麦特是做不到的 |
[00:41] | Well, that’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[00:42] | And now we get to, uh, just coast for the rest of the year | 接下来 咱们就可以尽情玩耍了 |
[00:44] | ’cause our senior project is done. | 因为我们的毕业设计已经完成了 |
[00:48] | Screw you. I still got a dumb-ass paper to write. | 去你的 我还有篇白痴论文要写 |
[00:52] | Although, I… I guess it only, uh, matters | 虽然这只对锚滩学校的学生 |
[00:54] | if you go to anchor beach. | 意义重大 |
[00:56] | You know, I wish I would have thought of this when I was a senior. | 我真希望我上高四时想过这事 |
[01:00] | All right, well, thank you all for being here | 谢谢你们能来 |
[01:03] | and making this possible. | 一起完成这个目标 |
[01:05] | Yeah, you owe me big time. | 你可欠我不少 |
[01:06] | Uh, yeah he does! | 没错 |
[01:08] | So, just remember to, uh, | 要记住 |
[01:10] | talk loud, tell the truth, | 放大声 讲实话 |
[01:12] | and “unbreakable” on three. | 数到三说”无坚不摧” |
[01:15] | Let’s go. One, two, three. | 来吧 一 二 三 |
[01:17] | Unbreakable! | 无坚不摧 |
[01:19] | All right, guys. I’ll see you out there. | 好啦 到时候见 |
[01:21] | Hey, Mariana! | 玛丽安娜 |
[01:23] | Flowers for my, uh, beautiful flower. | 花儿送给 我的鲜花 |
[01:27] | Aww! Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:29] | Anytime. Come here. | 不客气 过来 |
[01:31] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[01:32] | – We should open them at the same time. – Okay. | -我们应该一起打开 -好吧 |
[01:41] | Hey. I… I didn’t think you were gonna come. | 我还以为你不来了 |
[01:46] | I wasn’t gonna miss your show, Brandon. | 我不会错过你演出的 布兰登 |
[01:50] | Uh, here. | 给你 |
[01:52] | Animal crackers. | 动物饼干 |
[01:55] | It’s dumb, I know. | 傻死了 我知道 |
[01:58] | I bought them before… | 我以前买的 |
[02:01] | you know. | 你知道的 |
[02:02] | Hey, um, I’m gonna open the house if that’s… | 如果没问题的话我就开大门了 |
[02:05] | Okay. Yeah. Sure. | 好的 |
[02:19] | 史戴菲 你在哪儿 就要开始了 | |
[02:33] | Neighbors reporting what sounded like domestic violence. | 邻居们报告称听上去像是家庭暴力 |
[02:37] | Sorry, you’re gonna miss the show. | 真遗憾 你赶不上演出了 |
[02:39] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也很遗憾 |
[02:45] | – Hey, Foster. – Hi. | -福斯特 你好 -你好 |
[02:50] | I know this place. | 我认识这个地方 |
[02:53] | I’ve been here before. My kids… | 我来过这里 我的孩子们 |
[02:56] | this is their last foster home. | 这是他们上一个寄养家庭 |
[04:03] | ♪Two households, both alike in dignity♪ | ♪两个家族 尊贵不凡♪ |
[04:08] | ♪In fair Verona, where we lay our scene♪ | ♪维罗那城 悲剧上演♪ |
[04:13] | ♪From ancient grudge break to new mutiny♪ | ♪累世宿怨 激起新争♪ |
[04:18] | ♪Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean♪ | ♪无辜市民 遭受牵连♪ |
[04:22] | It’s kind of ironic that I’m playing the nurse | 真是讽刺 我演奶妈 |
[04:24] | when I’m really Mat’s Juliet | 但实际上却是麦特的朱丽叶 |
[04:26] | and you’re more like his Rosaline. | 而你更像是他的罗莎琳[罗密欧前女友] |
[04:28] | ♪From forth the fatal loins of these two foes♪ | ♪命中注定 两家仇敌♪ |
[04:33] | ♪A pair of star-cross’d lovers take their life♪ | ♪两情相悦 至死不渝♪ |
[04:37] | ♪Whose misadventured piteous overthrows♪ | ♪悲惨凄凉 双双陨灭♪ |
[04:42] | ♪Do with their death♪ | ♪璧人亡故♪ |
[04:44] | ♪Bury their parents’ strife♪ | ♪尊亲和解♪ |
[04:56] | ♪The fearful passage of their death-mark’d love♪ | ♪生生死死 爱情悲剧♪ |
[05:02] | ♪And the continuance of their parents’ rage♪ | ♪父母嫌隙 祸之所伏♪ |
[05:07] | ♪Which, but their children’s end♪ | ♪多情儿女♪ |
[05:10] | ♪Nought could remove♪ | ♪双双入土♪ |
[05:13] | ♪Is now the two hours’ traffic of our stage♪ | ♪这出戏剧 为您细数♪ |
[05:17] | ♪The which if you♪ | ♪寥寥数语♪ |
[05:19] | ♪With patient ears attend♪ | ♪若有粗疏♪ |
[05:27] | ♪What here shall miss♪ | ♪蒙您耐心♪ |
[05:29] | ♪Our toil shall strive to mend♪ | ♪亦当弥补♪ |
[05:36] | If I’m being honest, this play is kind of dumb. | 说实话 这出戏挺白痴的 |
[05:40] | What do you mean? | 为什么这么说 |
[05:41] | If Romero and Juliet just told somebody | 如果罗密欧和朱丽叶告诉别人 |
[05:43] | they were in love and already got married, | 他们相爱并已经结婚 |
[05:45] | maybe they could have worked it out | 也许就会有解决的办法 |
[05:46] | and it wouldn’t be so tragic. | 而不用这么悲惨 |
[05:49] | I mean, sure, it would have been | 我是说 家人和朋友 |
[05:50] | hard on the families and everyone, | 可能不太能接受 |
[05:52] | but they would have had to figure it out, right? | 但是他们最终会同意的 对吧 |
[05:54] | Secrets are, like, the worst. | 秘密最不好了 |
[05:56] | They didn’t have to die. | 他们不必死的 |
[06:11] | ♪Along this road of shadows♪ | ♪黑暗小路 向前直走♪ |
[06:17] | ♪You got to bend a few rules♪ | ♪有些规则 不用遵守♪ |
[06:19] | ♪To put down the overthrows♪ | ♪才能镇压 反动势头♪ |
[06:24] | ♪If you want to keep control♪ | ♪若你不想 失去控制♪ |
[06:28] | ♪that’s just the way it goes♪ | ♪这是真理 务必坚守♪ |
[06:31] | ♪You got to keep your eyes wide open♪ | ♪睁大眼睛 保持警惕♪ |
[06:38] | ♪If you want to make it out on top♪ | ♪若你想要 获得先机♪ |
[06:40] | ♪Like you’re hoping♪ | ♪一举得手 如你所愿♪ |
[06:44] | ♪They can try to hold the line♪ | ♪他们也许 垂死挣扎♪ |
[06:48] | ♪It’s a just a waste of time♪ | ♪最终还是 无济于事♪ |
[06:51] | ♪Nothing you could do♪ | ♪你无计可施♪ |
[06:53] | ♪Could ever stop us♪ | ♪我们不会停止♪ |
[06:54] | ♪We’re unstoppable, unstoppable♪ | ♪我们勇往直前 勇往直前♪ |
[06:58] | ♪Nothing you could say could ever break us♪ | ♪你无计可施 我们不会分裂♪ |
[07:01] | ♪We’re unbreakable, unbreakable♪ | ♪我们无坚不摧 无坚不摧♪ |
[07:07] | ♪Oh, we’re unbreakable♪ | ♪哦 我们无坚不摧♪ |
[07:11] | ♪If you want to keep control♪ | ♪若你不想 失去控制♪ |
[07:15] | ♪That’s just the way it goes♪ | ♪这是真理 务必遵守♪ |
[07:18] | ♪Nothing you could do could ever stop us♪ | ♪你无计可施 我们不会停止♪ |
[07:21] | ♪We’re unstoppable, unstoppable♪ | ♪我们勇往直前 勇往直前♪ |
[07:24] | ♪Nothing you could say could ever break us♪ | ♪你无计可施 我们不会分裂♪ |
[07:28] | ♪We’re unbreakable, unbreakable♪ | ♪我们无坚不摧 无坚不摧♪ |
[07:31] | ♪We’re unbreakable♪ | ♪我们无坚不摧♪ |
[07:54] | I’m sorry about Connor. | 康纳的事我很遗憾 |
[08:03] | Never been in love before… | 我从来没有谈过恋爱 |
[08:06] | um, but, uh… | 但是 |
[08:08] | I… I know what it’s like to feel alone. | 我知道孤独是什么滋味 |
[08:12] | Sorry they shut your group home down. | 我也很遗憾收容所被封了 |
[08:15] | But you know it wasn’t safe. | 但你知道那里不安全 |
[08:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:18] | But they’re gonna find you a good home. | 但他们会给你找个好家庭的 |
[08:23] | And until then… | 在那以前 |
[08:26] | I’m happy you’re here. | 我很高兴你在这里 |
[08:28] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[08:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[08:37] | ♪What’s an island without an ocean♪ | ♪没有海洋 何来岛屿♪ |
[08:42] | ♪What’s a star without a sky♪ | ♪没有天空 何来星星♪ |
[08:49] | ♪There’s a picture of us in my memory♪ | ♪记忆之中 我俩的画面♪ |
[08:55] | ♪But we’re fading to the back of my mind♪ | ♪却也慢慢消散♪ |
[09:03] | ♪All I really know is♪ | ♪我只知道♪ |
[09:06] | ♪I need you back here♪ | ♪我要你回来♪ |
[09:12] | Tell me in sadness, who is that you love. | 老实告诉我 你所爱的是谁 |
[09:14] | Out of love. | 我在爱的门外徘徊 |
[09:15] | “Out of love”? | “在爱的门外徘徊” |
[09:17] | Out of her favor, where I am in love. | 我不能得到我意中人的欢心 |
[09:20] | Be ruled by me. | 听我的劝告 |
[09:21] | Forget to think of her. | 别再想她了 |
[09:23] | O, teach me how I should forget to think! | 啊 教我怎么样忘记吧 |
[09:25] | By giving liberty unto thine eyes. | 放纵你的双目 |
[09:28] | Examine other beauties. | 多看几个世间美人 |
[09:30] | I dreamed a dream last night. | 我昨晚做了个梦 |
[09:34] | I’m a mom, Brandon. | 我是个母亲 布兰登 |
[09:35] | I’m sorry, but that’s the way it is | 对不起 但事实如此 |
[09:36] | and if you can’t handle that, then… | 要是你搞不定… |
[09:38] | I… I never said I couldn’t handle it. | 我可没说我搞不定 |
[09:40] | Well, you might as well have the way you… | 你不如直说吧 |
[09:42] | responded to that woman on the beach yesterday. | 就像昨天在沙滩上 你对那女人说的 |
[09:45] | “I’m not his father.” You just… you blurted it out | “我不是他父亲” 你脱口而出 |
[09:47] | like she was… | 仿佛她… |
[09:49] | accusing you of something! | 在指控你似的 |
[09:50] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[09:53] | This is… kind of new to me. | 我有点不太习惯 |
[09:57] | Brandon, all I’m asking is | 布兰登 我只是说 |
[10:00] | that you be honest about what you can handle. | 你要清楚你能不能搞定 |
[10:03] | You gotta decide if you’re ready for this, | 你有没有准备好 心里要有数 |
[10:05] | and not just because of Mason. | 不仅因为梅森 |
[10:08] | You gotta decide if you’re really ready to get over Callie. | 还得确定 你是不是真准备忘记凯丽 |
[10:14] | Here’s the thing. | 现在是这样 |
[10:14] | If you’re not done with Callie, | 要是你跟凯丽余情未了 |
[10:17] | like, really, truly done… | 还没有了断 |
[10:21] | then I have to be done with this. | 那我们就了断吧 |
[10:29] | They are Capulet. | 他们姓凯普莱特 |
[10:30] | So they are. | 的确如此 |
[10:32] | But they’re my mother’s sworn enemy. | 但他们是我妈的宿敌 |
[10:35] | Shall we? | 来跳舞吗 |
[10:38] | – Go. – Please. | -去吧 -拜托了 |
[10:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:03] | Happily met, my lady and my wife. | 您来得正好 我的爱妻 |
[11:06] | That may be, sir, when I may be a wife. | 等我做了妻子以后 也许您可以这样叫我 |
[11:10] | That “may be” must be, love, on thursday next. | 爱人 也许到星期四这就要成为事实了 |
[11:14] | What must be, shall be. | 事实是无可避免的 |
[11:21] | What lady’s that? | 那姑娘是谁 |
[11:22] | I know not, my friend. | 我不知道 我的朋友 |
[11:25] | Go to her! | 去找她 |
[11:40] | ♪Love, we were made for love♪ | ♪我们为爱而生♪ |
[11:46] | ♪Living while we’re young♪ | ♪趁着年轻去爱吧♪ |
[11:50] | ♪Nothing’s gonna stop us♪ | ♪没有什么可以阻挡♪ |
[11:54] | ♪Nothing’s gonna stop us♪ | ♪没有什么可以阻挡♪ |
[11:57] | ♪Something about you♪ | ♪你的一切♪ |
[12:01] | ♪I got to figure out♪ | ♪我都想知道♪ |
[12:05] | ♪’Cause I’m believing dreams can come true♪ | ♪因为我相信梦想必将实现♪ |
[12:09] | ♪Turning everything upside down♪ | ♪将一切颠倒♪ |
[12:14] | ♪Nothing’s gonna stop us♪ | ♪没有什么可以阻挡♪ |
[12:18] | ♪Nothing’s gonna stop us♪ | ♪没有什么可以阻挡♪ |
[12:22] | ♪Nothing’s gonna stop us♪ | ♪没有什么可以阻挡♪ |
[12:26] | ♪Nothing’s gonna stop us♪ | ♪没有什么可以阻挡♪ |
[12:40] | A Montague?! | 蒙太古家的人吗 |
[12:42] | Now, by the stock and honor of my kin, | 为了保持凯普莱特家族的光荣 |
[12:44] | to strike him dead I hold it not a sin! | 我把他杀死了也不算罪过 |
[12:48] | So we think the wife’s still inside, | 我们觉得他妻子还在里面 |
[12:49] | but we haven’t heard anything from her yet | 但我们没听见她的动静 |
[12:51] | and he won’t let us in without a warrant. | 没有搜查令 他不会让我们进去 |
[12:52] | Based on what dispatch said, we have cause for entry. | 根据调度的说法 我们有正当理由进去 |
[12:55] | No. Listen, I know this guy, okay? | 不 我了解这个人 懂吗 |
[12:56] | I arrested him last year and he had a gun. | 我去年抓过他 他有枪 |
[12:58] | So we wait for the negotiator. | 我们等调解员来吧 |
[12:59] | Do you really want to do that? What if the wife is hurt? | 你真想那样吗 要是他妻子受伤了呢 |
[13:02] | If I remember correctly, | 要是我没记错 |
[13:02] | there’s a clear view through the back door. | 从后门可以看见屋里 |
[13:06] | Okay. All right. Take your team around back. | 好吧 你带人去后门吧 |
[13:07] | See what you can find. | 看能有何发现 |
[13:12] | But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? | 轻声 那边窗子里亮起来的是什么光 |
[13:15] | Romeo. O, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo? | 罗密欧啊 罗密欧 为什么你偏偏是罗密欧呢 |
[13:20] | Deny thy father and refuse thy name. | 否认你的父亲 抛弃你的姓名吧 |
[13:22] | Or, if thou wilt not… | 也许你不愿意这样做 |
[13:25] | be but sworn my love, | 那么只要你宣誓做我的爱人 |
[13:27] | and I will no longer be a Capulet. | 我也不愿意再姓凯普莱特了 |
[13:35] | ♪You speak near and true♪ | ♪你在我近前袒露心声♪ |
[13:39] | ♪Though not a word I hear from you♪ | ♪我却听不进只言片语♪ |
[13:42] | ♪For your eyes say it all♪ | ♪你的双眸已诉尽一切♪ |
[13:46] | ♪And I admit I’m about to fall♪ | ♪我承认 我即将失陷♪ |
[13:49] | ♪Because what we have♪ | ♪因你我的一切♪ |
[13:52] | ♪There is no controlling this♪ | ♪无人能掌控♪ |
[13:58] | ♪This love could be great♪ | ♪此爱本是美好♪ |
[14:02] | ♪But they say it would be wrong♪ | ♪然他人却不看好♪ |
[14:05] | ♪I don’t care♪ | ♪我不在乎♪ |
[14:07] | ♪I’d be lost without you♪ | ♪失去你 我必迷失♪ |
[14:13] | What are you doing up so late? | 怎么大半夜还不睡 |
[14:15] | Uh, just… | 我… |
[14:18] | trying to get this song right. | 想把这首歌编好 |
[14:20] | Sounds pretty good to me. | 我听着挺好 |
[14:21] | Eh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:22] | I don’t know if the harmonies are… | 我不确定和弦部分… |
[14:25] | right, but… do you actually… | 行不行…但你能… |
[14:26] | do you think you could wake up Mariana? | 帮我叫醒玛丽安娜吗 |
[14:28] | Maybe get her to sing with me? | 让她跟我一起唱唱怎么样 |
[14:30] | Wait, you really want me to unleash the beast? | 等等 你真想让我放出野兽吗 |
[14:32] | And you know what she’s like when you try to wake her up. | 你也知道她被人叫醒后是什么德行 |
[14:35] | Be afraid. Be very, very afraid. | 小心 千万小心 |
[14:41] | Well, do you… do you think you could maybe sing with me? | 那你…能跟我一起唱吗 |
[14:43] | Uh, no. I’m… I’m… | 不行 我… |
[14:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:48] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[14:55] | Okay. Uh, Juliet’s part goes like… | 好 朱丽叶的部分是这样 |
[14:57] | No, I know it. I’ve heard Mariana sing it, like, a billion times. | 我知道 我听玛丽安娜唱过几百遍了 |
[15:04] | ♪This love could be great♪ | ♪此爱本是美好♪ |
[15:07] | ♪But they say it would be wrong♪ | ♪然他人却不看好♪ |
[15:11] | ♪I don’t care♪ | ♪我不在乎♪ |
[15:13] | ♪I’d be lost without you♪ | ♪失去你 我必迷失♪ |
[15:18] | ♪We live because we love♪ | ♪爱 故而生♪ |
[15:21] | ♪We love ’cause we belong♪ | ♪彼此相属 故而相爱♪ |
[15:24] | ♪Yes, I swear♪ | ♪没错 我愿誓♪ |
[15:26] | ♪Oh, you heal the scars♪ | ♪哦 你抚平伤痕♪ |
[15:28] | ♪That never felt a wound♪ | ♪我从未感觉伤痛♪ |
[15:32] | ♪And we’ll never need their rules♪ | ♪我们无需他人的规则♪ |
[15:35] | ♪To guide the way♪ | ♪引领前路♪ |
[15:37] | ♪Love will light the day♪ | ♪爱将点亮昼夜♪ |
[15:42] | ♪What’s in a name♪ | ♪无所谓家族♪ |
[15:46] | ♪I’m ready to risk the blame♪ | ♪哪怕备受指责♪ |
[15:49] | ♪Call me your own♪ | ♪唤我作你的爱人♪ |
[15:52] | ♪No matter where we’ve got to go♪ | ♪无论前路如何♪ |
[15:56] | ♪’Cause what we have♪ | ♪因你我的一切♪ |
[15:59] | ♪There is no controlling this♪ | ♪无人能掌控♪ |
[16:04] | ♪This love could be great♪ | ♪此爱本是美好♪ |
[16:08] | ♪But they say it would be wrong♪ | ♪然他人却不看好♪ |
[16:12] | ♪I don’t care♪ | ♪我不在乎♪ |
[16:13] | ♪’Cause I’d be lost without you♪ | ♪因失去你 我必迷失♪ |
[16:19] | ♪We live because we love♪ | ♪爱 故而生♪ |
[16:22] | ♪We love ’cause we belong♪ | ♪彼此相属 故而相爱♪ |
[16:25] | ♪Yes, I swear♪ | ♪没错 我愿誓♪ |
[16:27] | ♪Oh, you heal the scars♪ | ♪哦 你抚平伤痕♪ |
[16:29] | ♪That never felt a wound♪ | ♪我从未感觉伤痛♪ |
[16:33] | ♪And we’ll never need their rules♪ | ♪我们无需他人的规则♪ |
[16:35] | ♪To guide the way♪ | ♪引领前路♪ |
[16:38] | ♪Love will light the day♪ | ♪爱将点亮昼夜♪ |
[16:45] | ♪Love will light the day♪ | ♪爱将点亮昼夜♪ |
[16:52] | ♪Love will light the day♪ | ♪爱将点亮昼夜♪ |
[16:59] | ♪Love will light the day♪ | ♪爱将点亮昼夜♪ |
[17:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:12] | It’s funny. Um… | 有趣的是 |
[17:15] | I was talking to Mariana earlier | 我之前还跟玛丽安娜聊 |
[17:17] | and she was saying how… | 她说… |
[17:19] | if Romeo and Juliet… | 要是罗密欧和朱丽叶 |
[17:21] | had just told their parents… | 向父母坦白的话 |
[17:24] | then maybe their ending wouldn’t have been so tragic. | 他们的结局也许就不会那么悲惨了 |
[17:30] | Do you ever think what… | 你有没有想过… |
[17:33] | might have happened if we just told? | 要是我们说出来 会怎样 |
[17:45] | Juliet! | 朱丽叶 |
[17:51] | Honey nurse! | 亲爱的好奶妈 |
[17:55] | My love is an honest gentleman. | 我的爱人是个老老实实的绅士 |
[17:57] | – Come with us. – Where? | -跟我们来 -去哪里 |
[17:59] | To Friar Laurence’s cell. | 去劳伦斯神父的寺院 |
[18:01] | I, a husband to make your young maiden, mine wife. | 我想要娶你为妻 |
[18:06] | A husband? | 娶我吗 |
[18:08] | Romeo? | 罗密欧 |
[18:08] | Midnight angel, can you love the gentleman? | 午夜天使 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[18:12] | – Aye. – Juliet! | -愿意 -朱丽叶 |
[18:14] | His name is Romeo. | 他叫罗密欧 |
[18:15] | And a Montague. | 姓蒙太古 |
[18:17] | The only son of your great enemy. | 是你宿敌家的独子 |
[18:20] | God’s lady dear! | 我的天 |
[18:21] | Is this the poultice for my aching bones? | 你就是这样对待我这把老骨头的吗 |
[18:24] | Honey nurse, I beg of thee. | 好奶妈 我求求你了 |
[18:27] | ♪Happily ever after♪ | ♪从此快乐地生活♪ |
[18:31] | ♪No, it doesn’t exist♪ | ♪这根本不可能♪ |
[18:33] | ♪It’s just a lie to♪ | ♪这只是个谎言♪ |
[18:35] | ♪Get you to take the risk♪ | ♪让你承担风险♪ |
[18:38] | ♪Gotta guard your heart♪ | ♪保护好你的心♪ |
[18:39] | ♪Oh, I know you feel he’s a perfect fit♪ | ♪我知你认为他是如意郎君♪ |
[18:45] | ♪But nothing about this makes sense♪ | ♪可这就是件荒唐事♪ |
[18:52] | That’s it! Come on! | 就是这样 跳起来 |
[18:55] | Just let it go! Just to hell with Connor! | 释放出来 去他的康纳 |
[18:59] | Now let’s scream! | 叫出来 |
[19:01] | No, no! Like… | 不不 要像 |
[19:03] | Like, scream! Like… | 要这样 叫出来 像这样 |
[19:58] | ♪Even if this is love♪ | ♪就算这是爱♪ |
[20:02] | ♪It’s never gonna do♪ | ♪也永远行不通♪ |
[20:09] | Let’s away. | 我们走吧 |
[20:11] | ♪When I look in your eyes♪ | ♪当我看着你的眸♪ |
[20:15] | ♪I see the one that I want for all time♪ | ♪就知道你是我等待已久的爱♪ |
[20:20] | ♪Just place your hand in mine♪ | ♪让我牵着你的手♪ |
[20:22] | ♪Together I know we can conquer the darkest night♪ | ♪一起度过最黑暗的夜♪ |
[20:28] | ♪I will be yours♪ | ♪我是你的♪ |
[20:32] | ♪Forever, forever♪ | ♪永远 永远♪ |
[20:36] | ♪I will be yours♪ | ♪我是你的♪ |
[20:40] | ♪Forever♪ | ♪永远♪ |
[20:44] | ♪Every song I sing, it’s you♪ | ♪我唱的每首歌里 都是你♪ |
[20:48] | ♪Every laugh I laugh, it’s you♪ | ♪我的每一次笑容 都是因为你♪ |
[20:52] | ♪When I look in your eyes♪ | ♪当我看着你的眼♪ |
[20:56] | ♪I see the one that I want for all time♪ | ♪就知道你是我等待已久的爱♪ |
[21:02] | ♪When I look in your eyes♪ | ♪当我看着你的眼♪ |
[21:04] | ♪I see the one that I want for all time♪ | ♪就知道你是我等待已久的爱♪ |
[21:09] | ♪Just place your hand in mine♪ | ♪让我牵着你的手♪ |
[21:12] | ♪Together I know we can conquer the darkest night♪ | ♪一起度过最黑暗的夜♪ |
[21:18] | ♪I will be yours♪ | ♪我是你的♪ |
[21:22] | ♪Forever, forever♪ | ♪永远 永远♪ |
[21:26] | ♪I will be yours♪ | ♪我是你的♪ |
[21:30] | ♪Forever♪ | ♪永远♪ |
[21:34] | ♪Every song I sing, it’s you♪ | ♪我唱的每首歌里 都是你♪ |
[21:38] | ♪Every laugh I laugh, it’s you♪ | ♪我的每一次笑容 都是因为你♪ |
[21:42] | ♪Every hope I have is you♪ | ♪你是我所有的希望♪ |
[21:46] | ♪I will be yours♪ | ♪我是你的♪ |
[21:50] | ♪Forever, forever♪ | ♪永远 永远♪ |
[21:54] | ♪I will be yours♪ | ♪我是你的♪ |
[21:58] | ♪Forever, forever♪ | ♪永远 永远♪ |
[22:02] | ♪I will be yours♪ | ♪我是你的♪ |
[22:05] | ♪I will be yours♪ | ♪我是你的♪ |
[22:07] | ♪forever, forever♪ | ♪永远 永远♪ |
[22:11] | – ♪I will be yours♪ – ♪I’ll be yours♪ | -♪我是你的♪ -♪我是你的♪ |
[22:16] | ♪Forever♪ | ♪永远♪ |
[22:25] | ♪Just say, “I do”♪ | ♪只要说 我愿意♪ |
[22:31] | ♪I do♪ | ♪我愿意♪ |
[22:50] | Hey, you… you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:52] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:55] | Y… you’re doing great out there. | 你唱得可好了 |
[22:56] | Yeah, I… I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是 |
[23:02] | This is really hard. | 这太难了 |
[23:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:08] | I know I shouldn’t say this, but… | 我知道我不该说 可是… |
[23:13] | because I still love you. | 因为我还爱你 |
[23:18] | Then why didn’t you answer my letter? | 那你为什么不回应我的信 |
[23:22] | What… what letter? | 什么 什么信 |
[23:27] | – Vogue, well… – It’s perfect. | -《时尚》 好吧 -很好 |
[23:43] | I wrote you a letter and I put it in your bag. | 我给你写了封信放你包里 |
[23:47] | Well, I… I never got it. | 我没收到 |
[23:49] | What did it say? | 你写了什么 |
[23:51] | That I still love you too. | 写了我也还爱你 |
[23:55] | Baby, baby! You are killin’ it! | 宝贝 宝贝 你简直太棒了 |
[23:58] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[24:39] | Eyes on suspect. | 看到嫌疑人了 |
[24:41] | He is armed, looks to be a .45, | 他有武器 像点45口径 |
[24:43] | And no sign of the wife. | 没看到妻子 |
[24:44] | Copy. She’s not there. | 收到 她不在里面 |
[24:49] | How do you you that? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:50] | She just pulled up out front. | 她刚在门口停车 |
[24:52] | She hasn’t been there all day. | 她一整天都不在家 |
[24:55] | Well, then who’s inside? | 那谁在里面 |
[24:59] | Gentlemen, good e’en. | 先生们 晚上好 |
[25:02] | A word with one of you. | 能跟你们中的一个说句话吗 |
[25:04] | And but one word with one of us? | 你只想跟我们之中的一个说一句话吗 |
[25:08] | Couple it with something. | 之后不来点什么吗 |
[25:10] | Make it a word and a blow. | 说完之后较量一下吧 |
[25:13] | Romeo. | 罗密欧 |
[25:15] | The love I bear thee can afford, no better term than this: | 能形容你的只有这一句话 |
[25:18] | Thou art a villain. | 你这个恶棍 |
[25:22] | It’s going great, right? | 挺顺利的 对吧 |
[25:25] | You know, maybe we should just rewrite the show. | 也许我们该重写剧本 |
[25:28] | What if Juliet just chooses Paris instead? | 朱丽叶要是干脆选了帕里斯呢 |
[25:31] | Yeah, I don’t… I don’t think | 是啊 布兰登可能 |
[25:33] | Brandon would like that very much… | 不太喜欢改成这样 |
[25:35] | Or Shakespeare. | 或者莎士比亚不喜欢 |
[25:37] | Well, I guess it’s good they died then. | 还好他们后来死了 |
[25:39] | I mean, Romeo and Juliet were never gonna make it as a couple. | 我是说 罗密欧与朱丽叶永远不可能在一起 |
[25:42] | I don’t even think they ever consummated their relationship. | 他们都没洞房过 |
[25:44] | Everybody knows sex is where the real bonding happens. | 大家都知道感情要通过性爱维系 |
[25:50] | Like with me and Mat. | 就像我和麦特一样 |
[25:51] | When we had sex, it really took things to the next level | 我们做完之后 感情真的升华了 |
[25:55] | and it really brought us so much closer. | 我们的心靠得更近 |
[25:57] | You know, and I knew that I could trust him. | 我知道自己能信任他 |
[26:00] | He’s just not the kind of guy who would just | 他不是那种跟人做完之后 |
[26:02] | have sex with a girl and then dump her. | 就甩了的人 |
[26:04] | Anyway, see you out there. | 好了 舞台上见 |
[26:07] | ♪Along this road of shadows♪ | ♪在这条黑暗之路上♪ |
[26:14] | ♪You got to bend a few rules♪ | ♪必须改变规则♪ |
[26:17] | ♪To put down the overthrows♪ | ♪制止越界者♪ |
[26:21] | – Wait, don’t! -♪if you want to keep control♪ | -等等 不要 -♪若你还想掌控♪ |
[26:25] | ♪That’s just the way it goes♪ | ♪这就是必经之路♪ |
[26:29] | ♪Nothing you could do could ever stop us♪ | ♪你永远阻止不了我们♪ |
[26:32] | ♪We’re unstoppable, unstoppable♪ | ♪我们不可阻挡 不可阻挡♪ |
[26:36] | ♪Nothing you could say could ever break us♪ | ♪你说的话拆散不了我们♪ |
[26:39] | ♪We’re unbreakable, unbreakable♪ | ♪我们无法拆撒 无法拆散♪ |
[26:43] | ♪Oh, we’re unbreakable♪ | ♪我们无法拆散♪ |
[26:53] | Can you ID any children inside? | 能认得里面的孩子吗 |
[27:14] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[27:15] | ♪You got to keep your eyes wide open♪ | ♪你得睁大双眼♪ |
[27:22] | ♪If you want to make it out on top like you’re hoping♪ | ♪若想如愿成功♪ |
[27:26] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[27:29] | ♪They can try to hold the line♪ | ♪挺身抵抗♪ |
[27:33] | ♪It’s just a waste of time♪ | ♪只是浪费时间♪ |
[27:36] | ♪Nothing you could do could ever stop us♪ | ♪你无法阻止我们♪ |
[27:40] | ♪We’re unstoppable, unstoppable♪ | ♪我们无法阻止 无法阻止♪ |
[27:44] | ♪Nothing you could say could ever break us♪ | ♪你的话拆不散我们♪ |
[27:47] | ♪We’re unbreakable, unbreakable♪ | ♪我们无法拆散 无法拆散♪ |
[27:51] | ♪oh, we’re unbreakable♪ | ♪我们无法拆散♪ |
[27:54] | Mercutio, stop! | 茂丘西奥 住手 |
[27:57] | No! | 不 |
[27:59] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[28:03] | Okay. Hold you fire! | 不要开枪 |
[28:05] | Suspect is down! Suspect is down! | 嫌疑人倒地 嫌疑人倒地 |
[28:06] | Requesting medical stat! | 请求医疗救助 快 |
[28:13] | Tybalt! | 蒂博尔特 |
[28:15] | Mercutio’s soul is but a little way above our heads. | 茂丘西奥的灵魂就在我们上方飘荡 |
[28:18] | Either thou or I or both of us go with him! | 我们中的一个 或我们两个都要陪他一起死 |
[28:21] | Thou, wretched boy, shall with him hence! | 那就让你这个可怜虫陪他上天堂吧 |
[28:37] | Romeo, away! | 罗密欧 走开 |
[28:39] | Be gone from Verona! | 离开维罗纳吧 |
[28:40] | – Paris will doom thee to death. – Nay! | -帕里斯会判你死罪的 -我不走 |
[28:41] | Be gone! Away! | 走吧 快走 |
[28:50] | Uh, I… I think, uh… | 我觉得 |
[28:57] | I think I did something stupid. | 我好像干了件蠢事 |
[28:59] | What? | 什么事 |
[29:01] | I kissed Jude. | 我吻了裘德 |
[29:04] | Well, why is that stupid? | 为什么说很蠢 |
[29:05] | I mean, do you like him? | 我是说 你喜欢他吗 |
[29:08] | Y… yeah, I… I do, | 我喜欢 |
[29:10] | but as a friend. | 只是像朋友那样喜欢 |
[29:12] | I… I… I’m not gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[29:16] | So why did you kiss him? | 那你为什么吻他 |
[29:18] | He was just so… so upset about Connor, | 他想起康纳 心情低落 |
[29:20] | and I… I wanted to make him feel better. | 我想让他开心些 |
[29:28] | Well, then you have to tell him the truth. | 那就实话跟他说 |
[29:38] | Tybalt is gone | 蒂博尔特死了 |
[29:39] | and Romeo banished. | 罗密欧被放逐 |
[29:41] | Romeo that killed him, he is banished. | 罗密欧杀了蒂博尔特 他被放逐了 |
[29:43] | Paris shall not make me a joyful bride. | 我决不让帕里斯娶我做他幸福的新娘 |
[29:46] | Hold then. | 那么放下你的刀 |
[29:48] | Go home, be merry, | 快乐地回家去 |
[29:49] | consent to marry Paris. | 答应嫁给帕里斯 |
[29:52] | Take thou this vial, being then in bed, | 这个药瓶你拿去 等你上床后 |
[29:55] | and this distilling liquor drink thou off. | 一饮而下这瓶里炼就的液汁 |
[29:58] | When presently through all thy veins shall run no pulse | 液汁流经全身血管 脉搏就会停止跳动 |
[30:01] | the roses in thy lips and cheeks shall fade | 红唇和双颊也将失去血色 |
[30:03] | and in this borrowed likeness of shrunk death, | 在这种与死无异的状态中 |
[30:06] | thou shall continue two and forty hours, | 你必须经过四十二小时 |
[30:09] | and then awake as from pleasant sleep. | 然后就仿佛从酣睡中醒来一般 |
[30:13] | In the meantime, against thou shalt awake, | 同时因为要预备你醒来 |
[30:15] | shall Romeo by my letters know our drift | 我会写信给罗密欧 告诉他我们的计划 |
[30:19] | and hither shall he come to save you. | 叫他立刻来救你 |
[30:24] | Love, give me strength… | 爱情啊 给我力量吧 |
[30:28] | and strength shall help afford. | 只有力量可以搭救我 |
[30:31] | Farewell, dear Friar. | 再会 亲爱的神父 |
[30:43] | Me thought we had more time? | 不是还有些时间吗 |
[30:45] | The time has arrive’d. | 没时间耽搁了 |
[30:56] | ♪I know it was just a moment ago♪ | ♪不过顷刻之间♪ |
[31:00] | ♪When we stepped out on this road♪ | ♪你我走上这条路♪ |
[31:03] | ♪But now I can’t imagine love♪ | ♪如今我却无法想象 爱情♪ |
[31:07] | ♪Without you here♪ | ♪失去你的守候♪ |
[31:11] | ♪So hold my heart though you’re far away♪ | ♪尽管你远在天边 请守护这颗心♪ |
[31:14] | ♪It’s not the end but one more day♪ | ♪这不是终结 只是多一天的等待♪ |
[31:18] | ♪Until we make it through♪ | ♪直到渡过此劫♪ |
[31:22] | ♪Know that I love you♪ | ♪要知道我爱你♪ |
[31:26] | ♪I will be brave♪ | ♪我愿勇敢♪ |
[31:29] | ♪I will be strong♪ | ♪我愿坚强♪ |
[31:33] | ♪Nothing can tear us apart♪ | ♪这爱 坚不可摧♪ |
[31:40] | ♪Just one more step♪ | ♪再前进一步♪ |
[31:44] | ♪Just one more breath♪ | ♪再呼吸一次♪ |
[31:48] | ♪For you, I will♪ | ♪为了你 我愿意♪ |
[31:52] | ♪I will be brave♪ | ♪我愿意勇敢♪ |
[32:02] | I… guess that’s everything. | 大概就这些了 |
[32:06] | Hey, everything’s… everything is gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[32:10] | Maybe this will, you know, be your last foster home. | 也许这会是…你最后一个寄养家庭 |
[32:14] | Maybe this will be your forever home. | 也许会成为你永远的家 |
[32:20] | So listen, um… | 对了… |
[32:24] | I shouldn’t have kissed you. | 我不该亲你的 |
[32:25] | No, I… I’m glad you did. | 没事 我很高兴你亲了我 |
[32:28] | I’m not… | 我并未… |
[32:29] | really over Connor, but… | 真正放下康纳 但… |
[32:32] | I realized I… I can get over him. | 我觉得我可以放手了 |
[32:36] | And, you know, maybe there’s someone else out there. | 说不定还会有其他人出现呢 |
[32:42] | Oh, you forgot something. | 你忘拿这个了 |
[32:45] | It’s a pay-as-you-go phone. | 这是预付费手机 |
[32:47] | I had my moms get it | 我让妈妈买的 |
[32:47] | and charge it with a ton of minutes. | 预付了话费 通话时间很多 |
[32:49] | – Jude, I can’t take… – And whenever you run out, | -裘德 我不能拿 -如果话费用完了 |
[32:52] | I will use my allowance to buy you more time. | 我就用零用钱帮你充值 |
[32:55] | So we can talk, whenever you want. | 咱们就能随时聊天了 |
[33:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:21] | 好 我得收拾东西搬家了 不过30秒就能搞定 哈哈 到时见 你还好吗 安顿好了吗 | |
[33:45] | ♪We live because we love♪ | ♪爱 故而生♪ |
[33:48] | ♪We love ’cause we belong♪ | ♪彼此相属 故而相爱♪ |
[33:52] | ♪Yes, I swear♪ | ♪没错 我愿誓♪ |
[33:54] | ♪Oh, you heal the scars that never felt a wound♪ | ♪哦 你抚平伤痕 我从未感觉伤痛♪ |
[34:01] | ♪And we’ll never need their rules♪ | ♪我们无需他人的规则♪ |
[34:04] | ♪To guide the way♪ | ♪引领前路♪ |
[34:08] | ♪Love will light the day♪ | ♪爱将点亮昼夜♪ |
[34:13] | Juliet! | 朱丽叶 |
[34:18] | What? | 什么 |
[34:20] | I mean, what would have happened if we told? | 我是说 如果说了 会怎么样 |
[34:28] | You want to tell Moms? | 你想告诉妈妈们吗 |
[34:32] | – Come on. Let’s go. – What? | -来 我们走 -什么 |
[34:36] | Brandon, come on. | 布兰登 别这样 |
[34:37] | – Brandon, stop. – What? | -布兰登 站住 -干什么 |
[34:39] | – We… we can’t. – We can’t what? | -我们…不可以 -不可以什么 |
[34:40] | Tell moms. | 不可以告诉妈妈 |
[34:42] | – Why not? – Because you know why. | -为什么 -因为…你明知故问 |
[34:43] | No, I don’t. Tell me. Why can’t we? | 不 我不知道 告诉我 为什么不可以 |
[35:07] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[35:11] | I know. | 是的 |
[35:21] | Within three hours | 在这三小时之内 |
[35:23] | will fair Juliet wake. | 朱丽叶就会醒来 |
[35:24] | She will beshrew me much that Romeo hath had | 她因为罗密欧不曾知道这些事 |
[35:26] | no notice of these accidents. | 一定会责怪我 |
[35:28] | So, to Romeo, a letter of dear import. | 给罗密欧的这封信 性质十分重要 |
[35:31] | Now, be gone! | 快去吧 |
[35:50] | The gallant Paris shall ne’er make Juliet a joyful bride. | 殷勤的帕里斯永远不可能让朱丽叶幸福 |
[35:58] | Juliet! | 朱丽叶 |
[36:03] | Juliet! | 朱丽叶 |
[36:05] | We got a body in the kitchen! | 厨房里有具尸体 |
[36:10] | What did you do? What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[36:33] | Eyes, look your last… | 眼睛 瞧你最后一眼吧 |
[36:37] | Arms, take your last embrace… | 手臂 做你最后一次的拥抱吧 |
[36:41] | And lips… | 嘴唇 |
[36:43] | seal with a righteous kiss, | 用一个合法的吻 |
[36:47] | a dateless bargain to engrossing death. | 跟网罗一切的死亡 订个永久的契约吧 |
[37:50] | Romeo. | 罗密欧 |
[37:57] | Romeo! | 罗密欧 |
[38:03] | ♪Just close your eyes, love♪ | ♪闭上双眼 爱人♪ |
[38:10] | ♪And dream of a place♪ | ♪去往那♪ |
[38:18] | ♪Where no hearts were ever broken♪ | ♪从未心碎之地♪ |
[38:25] | ♪No moments to erase♪ | ♪毫无遗憾之地♪ |
[38:31] | ♪In my mind, I see it now♪ | ♪在我脑海 终于看清♪ |
[38:37] | ♪That smile upon your face♪ | ♪你脸上的笑容♪ |
[38:47] | ♪We are nothing without each other♪ | ♪失去彼此 即失去所有♪ |
[38:50] | ♪When it’s said and done♪ | ♪当一切已成定局♪ |
[38:54] | ♪We are oceans crashing together♪ | ♪你我相遇 一场惊涛骇浪♪ |
[38:57] | ♪But the storm is on the run♪ | ♪暴风骤雨已然逝去♪ |
[39:01] | ♪We are madness, we are beauty♪ | ♪我们疯狂 我们美丽♪ |
[39:05] | ♪We’re our own redemption♪ | ♪我们救赎彼此♪ |
[39:08] | ♪Can’t let these walls come between us♪ | ♪绝不让世俗成见阻隔你我♪ |
[39:12] | ♪Our hearts will bleed as one♪ | ♪两颗心将融为一颗♪ |
[40:07] | ♪We are nothing without each other♪ | ♪失去彼此 即失去所有♪ |
[40:11] | ♪When it’s said and done♪ | ♪当一切已成定局♪ |
[40:11] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 | |
[40:15] | ♪We are oceans crashing together♪ | ♪你我相遇 一场惊涛骇浪♪ |
[40:18] | ♪But the storm is on the run♪ | ♪暴风骤雨已然逝去♪ |
[40:22] | ♪We are madness, we are beauty♪ | ♪我们疯狂 我们美丽♪ |
[40:26] | ♪We’re our own redemption♪ | ♪我们救赎彼此♪ |
[40:29] | ♪Can’t let these walls come between us♪ | ♪绝不让世俗成见阻隔你我♪ |
[40:33] | ♪Our hearts will bleed as one♪ | ♪两颗心将融为一颗♪ |
[40:37] | ♪We are nothing without each other♪ | ♪失去彼此 即失去所有♪ |
[40:38] | ♪We live because we love♪ | ♪爱 故而生♪ |
[40:42] | ♪We love ’cause we belong♪ | ♪彼此相属 故而相爱♪ |
[40:47] | ♪We are oceans crashing together♪ | ♪你我相遇 一场惊涛骇浪♪ |
[40:48] | ♪But the storm is on the run♪ | ♪暴风骤雨已然逝去♪ |
[40:52] | ♪We are madness, we are beauty♪ | ♪我们疯狂 我们美丽♪ |
[40:55] | ♪We’re our own redemption♪ | ♪暴风骤雨已然逝去♪ |
[40:59] | ♪Can’t let these walls come between us♪ | ♪绝不让世俗成见阻隔你我♪ |
[41:05] | ♪This love could be great♪ | ♪此爱本是美好♪ |
[41:08] | ♪But they say it would be wrong♪ | ♪然他人却不看好♪ |
[41:12] | ♪I don’t care♪ | ♪我不在乎♪ |
[41:15] | ♪I’d be lost without you♪ | ♪失去你 我必迷失♪ |
[41:20] | ♪We live because we love♪ | ♪爱 故而生♪ |
[41:24] | ♪We love ’cause we belong♪ | ♪彼此相属 故而相爱♪ |
[41:28] | ♪I swear♪ | ♪我愿誓♪ |
[41:30] | ♪Oh, you heal the scars that never felt a wound♪ | ♪哦 你抚平伤痕 我从未感觉伤痛♪ |
[41:36] | ♪And we’ll never need their rules♪ | ♪我们无需他人的规则♪ |
[41:39] | ♪To guide the way♪ | ♪引领前路♪ |
[41:43] | ♪Love will light the day♪ | ♪爱将点亮昼夜♪ |
[42:08] | There shall no figure at such rate be set | 任何塑像都不会比忠贞的朱丽叶那一座 |
[42:13] | as that of true and faithful Juliet. | 更为卓越 |
[42:16] | As rich as Romeo’s by his lady’s lie, | 同样富丽的金像 罗密欧卧在他情人身旁 |
[42:20] | poor sacrifices of our enmity. | 这在仇恨下惨遭牺牲的可怜人儿 |
[42:25] | For never was a story of more woe | 古往今来多少离合悲欢 |
[42:30] | than this of Juliet and her Romeo. | 谁曾见这样的哀怨辛酸 |