时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Arbiter is responsible for the death of Jack. | 杰克会死是”仲裁者”的责任 |
[00:04] | Justina Marks works for Arbiter. | 贾丝廷娜·马克斯为”仲裁者”工作 |
[00:06] | You were having sex with your foster brother. | 你和你的寄养哥哥发生了性关系 |
[00:08] | We’re gonna fight this. | 咱们得反击 |
[00:08] | We can’t because it’s true. | 不可以 因为她说的是真的 |
[00:10] | Is Nick Stratos in school today? | 尼克·斯超诺斯今天来学校了吗 |
[00:12] | I saw Nick, and he seemed really weird. | 我看见了尼克 他看起来很奇怪 |
[00:15] | You said you weren’t going to surprise me. | 你说过不会让我吃惊 |
[00:17] | Nick’s got a gun. We’ve got to lock down this school now. | 尼克有枪 我们需要立即封锁校园 |
[00:19] | Let’s get everyone in the office. | 把大家都带到办公室 |
[00:20] | Get those blinds. I need this table | 把百叶窗合上 用这张桌子 |
[00:22] | in front of this door right now. | 把门顶住 |
[00:23] | Let me in please. It… it’s Mariana. | 求你们让我进去 我是玛丽安娜 |
[00:25] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[00:27] | We swept the entire school. | 我们搜遍了学校所有角落 |
[00:29] | No sign of the Stratos kid anywhere. | 还是没有斯超诺斯家孩子的下落 |
[00:31] | So, where the hell is he? | 那他到底在哪儿 |
[00:35] | How do you know Nick had a gun? | 你怎么知道尼克有枪的 |
[00:37] | We don’t know that. | 我们并不确定 |
[00:39] | His father owns one, and it’s missing, so… | 只是他父亲有把枪但现在不见了 |
[00:42] | But that doesn’t mean that Nick took it. | 但这并不意味着是尼克拿了 |
[00:44] | He burned down the warehouse. | 他把仓库烧了 |
[00:45] | Yeah, but do we know that for sure? | 这我们就确定吗 |
[00:47] | Why are you defending him? | 你为什么老替他说话 |
[00:48] | Let… everybody, let’s just please be | 各位 咱们几个就 |
[00:50] | nice to each other, shall we? | 别吵了好吗 |
[00:52] | So, did you talk to Nick? | 你和尼克谈了吗 |
[00:53] | I mean, he said he was looking for you. | 他说他找你来着 |
[00:56] | Yeah. | 谈了 |
[00:57] | So, what did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[00:58] | Was he upset about something, or… | 他是不是因为什么事不开心呢 |
[01:00] | He saw me and mat in the garage last night. | 他昨晚看到我和马特在车库来着 |
[01:03] | Doing what? | 在车库干什么 |
[01:06] | Mat told me that he wanted to get back together with me, | 马特说他想跟我复合 |
[01:08] | but I told him no because I didn’t want to hurt Nick. | 但我拒绝了他 因为我不想伤害尼克 |
[01:11] | So, why’d he freak out? | 那他为什么生气 |
[01:14] | Because he saw us kiss goodbye. | 因为他看到我们接吻道别了 |
[01:17] | Who kisses goodbye, Mariana? | 谁拿接吻道别啊 玛丽安娜 |
[01:19] | I… I told Nick that I wasn’t getting back together with Mat, | 我跟尼克说了 我没想跟马特复合 |
[01:22] | but he didn’t believe me. | 但他不相信 |
[01:23] | Yeah, I don’t believe you either. | 我也不信 |
[01:24] | Jesus, enough. | 黑素斯 够了 |
[01:26] | No, did you see the way they ran into each other’s arms? | 你见过他俩冲向彼此怀抱的样子吗 |
[01:28] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底站哪边的 |
[01:29] | We’re all on your side, honey. | 我们都站你这边 宝贝 |
[01:30] | Why did that teacher have a gun? | 那个老师为什么会有枪 |
[01:32] | ‘Cause he’s an idiot, that’s why. | 因为他就是个白痴 这就是原因 |
[01:34] | What happened to him? | 你们怎么处置的 |
[01:35] | He was… he was arrested. | 把他拘留了 |
[01:38] | Why were you in a 7th grade classroom? | 你俩为什么在七年级教室里 |
[01:41] | Uh, well we… we were just in the hallway talking | 我们…只是事情发生的时候 |
[01:44] | when everything went down. | 正在走廊说话呢 |
[01:46] | You don’t think he’d come here… Nick, do you? | 你们不会以为尼克会来这里吧 会吗 |
[01:49] | No, no. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不会的 |
[01:50] | We’ve got the entire San Diego P.D. out there looking for him. | 整个圣地亚哥警局都出动去找他了 |
[01:53] | They’re gonna find him very soon, okay? | 他们很快就会找到他的 好吗 |
[01:55] | So, in the meantime, we’ll just stay put. | 在此期间 我们只能留在家里 |
[01:58] | All right? Sit tight. | 好吗 哪都不去 |
[02:00] | Keep all the doors locked just so we feel safe, | 锁好门 感觉安全点 |
[02:02] | and I really don’t want any of you guys | 我不希望你们 |
[02:04] | on your phones or computers, please. | 用手机或者电脑 谢谢 |
[02:06] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[02:07] | Because there’s gonna be a lot of gossip | 因为网上会有很多闲话 |
[02:09] | and misinformation out there, | 和错误信息 |
[02:10] | and I don’t want any of you to be a part of it. | 我不希望你们参与传播什么的 |
[02:13] | And you know what? Just so you’re not tempted, | 这样吧 以免你们控制不住 |
[02:14] | why don’t you give me your phones | 你们还是把手机都给我 |
[02:15] | and go upstairs and get your computers, please. | 上楼去把你们的电脑拿下来 谢谢 |
[02:17] | No, what are we gonna do without our phones? | 我们没有手机干什么呀 |
[02:19] | – Read a book. – Yeah, we read books on our phones. | -看书去 -我们都是在手机上看书 |
[02:21] | Jesus, let’s go. | 黑素斯 走吧 |
[02:22] | – Can we play computer games? – If you can somehow manage | -就玩电脑游戏行吗 -只要 |
[02:24] | to play them without computers, knock yourself out. | 能不用电脑玩 请自便 |
[02:26] | Mine’s broken anyway. I dropped it in the toilet. | 反正我的也用不成 被我掉进厕所了 |
[02:29] | Post-flush. | 冲水后掉的 |
[02:31] | You’re supposed to put it in a bag of rice. | 放米袋子里都可以 |
[02:32] | Got it. Thank you. | 行了 谢谢 |
[02:33] | You guys, before you all head up to your rooms, | 你们几个 回屋之前说一下 |
[02:36] | we’re probably all still in some shock, | 刚受到震惊 大家可能都还没平复 |
[02:38] | so if feelings come up later, | 要是一会儿你们情绪不稳定 |
[02:39] | which I’m sure they probably will, | 我相信很可能会这样 |
[02:41] | I want us to talk about it, okay? | 希望你们能说出来 好吗 |
[02:42] | No… no shutting down. | 不要闷在心里 |
[02:45] | And to that end, no closed doors. | 所以 不许关门 |
[02:47] | All right? I want all door open, please. | 好吗 所有人都不许关门 谢谢 |
[02:48] | Even the bathroom doors? | 包括卫生间吗 |
[02:50] | No, Mariana, you can close those for privacy. | 不 玛丽安娜 卫生间的可以关 |
[02:52] | Now go ahead upstairs. Bring down your computers. | 上楼去吧 把电脑都拿下来 |
[02:59] | So, do you want to… | 那你想不想 |
[03:00] | No. No, not right now, please. | 不想 现在不合适 拜托 |
[03:03] | Talk later. | 再说吧 |
[03:04] | Well, can I get my keyboard from the garage? | 我能去车库拿一下电子琴吗 |
[03:06] | Yes, B, but I locked it, | 可以 小布 但车库门锁了 |
[03:09] | so please make sure that you re-lock it behind you. | 拿完东西一定得再锁上 |
[03:15] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[03:17] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[03:20] | You really think it’s necessary | 你真的觉得有必要 |
[03:21] | to take their phones and computers? | 拿走他们的手机和电脑吗 |
[03:24] | What if Nick tries to get in touch | 要是尼克想联系玛丽安娜 |
[03:26] | with Mariana or Jesus? | 或者黑素斯呢 |
[03:27] | You don’t think they would tell us? | 你觉得他们会瞒着我们吗 |
[03:29] | I’m not gonna risk it. | 我不打算冒这个险 |
[03:31] | Plus, with everything that’s going around on Fost and Found. | 再说 还有”寄养发现”上的这些事 |
[03:34] | How did Justina even find out about… | 贾丝廷娜是怎么发现… |
[03:35] | She didn’t. She posted it, | 她并不知道 只是发布出去 |
[03:36] | and just assumed correctly, unfortunately. | 很不幸 被她言中了 |
[03:40] | Oh, what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[03:43] | There’s not much we can do | 现在大家都困在家里 |
[03:45] | with everyone in the house right now, so… | 没什么能做的 |
[03:48] | I do want to let you know that I… | 我得先跟你说一声 |
[03:49] | I asked for a car to be stationed outside tonight, okay? | 我让巡逻车今晚守在外面 好吗 |
[03:54] | So, you do think that he’s gonna show up here… | 所以你就是觉得他会来 |
[03:55] | Probably not. | 不一定 |
[03:57] | But he is unstable, | 但他很不稳定 |
[03:58] | and I want us to be prepared for anything. | 我希望我们做好最坏的准备 |
[06:03] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉抱歉 |
[06:05] | Look, Stef… Stef said I could come up. | 史戴菲 史戴菲说我可以上来 |
[06:07] | I hope… I hope it’s okay. | 希望你不介意 |
[06:08] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[06:10] | I heard about the lockdown. | 我听说了封校的事 |
[06:15] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[06:21] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[06:24] | You been on Fost and Found lately? | 你最近上”寄养发现”了吗 |
[06:26] | Yeah. | 上了 |
[06:27] | So, you know what people have been sayin’? | 那你知道大家都在说什么了 |
[06:30] | What have people been saying? | 大家都在说什么 |
[06:38] | Y’all do know there’s a drought going on, right? | 你们该知道现在正闹旱灾呢吧 |
[06:41] | We shouldn’t be doing this. | 我们不该这么做 |
[06:42] | We’re not even supposed to be on our computers. | 我们不该用电脑的 |
[06:44] | Our computers. They didn’t say anything about A.J.’s. | 不用自己的电脑 又没说不能用阿吉的 |
[06:48] | “寄养发现” 无效的用户名或密码 | |
[06:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:53] | I can’t get in. | 进不去 |
[06:54] | I figured. | 想也是 |
[06:58] | This is not fair. | 这太不公平 |
[06:58] | We created Fost and Found. | “寄养发现”是我们创造的 |
[07:00] | Justina has no right to lock us out. | 贾丝廷娜没权利拉黑我们 |
[07:01] | – It’s okay. – It’s not okay. | -算了 -不能算 |
[07:04] | People are saying that you slept with your brother. | 他们说你和你哥哥睡了 |
[07:05] | It’s disgusting. | 这很恶劣 |
[07:06] | And Justina’s monitors aren’t letting anyone on to defend you. | 贾丝廷娜还盯着不许别人替你说话 |
[07:10] | I should head back. | 我得回去了 |
[07:12] | She’s trying to destroy your reputation. | 她是想毁掉你的名誉 |
[07:13] | It’s over, okay? We lost Fost and Found. | 结束了 好吗 我们失去了”寄养发现” |
[07:16] | There’s nothing we can do about it. | 对此我们无能为力 |
[07:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:21] | If you don’t care. | 你要是都不在乎的话 |
[07:26] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[07:32] | Look, it’s none of my business | 听着 这不是我的事 |
[07:34] | or anyone else’s, | 也和别人无关 |
[07:37] | But whatever went down… | 但不管发生了什么 |
[07:43] | I saw how Brandon was with Cortney at his birthday. | 布兰登生日时我看见他和科特尼一起的样子 |
[07:47] | And I know nothing’s goin’ on anymore. | 我知道你俩没关系了 |
[07:52] | I should’ve believed you. | 我应该相信你的 |
[07:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:57] | Um, I just can’t really think straight right now. | 我现在脑子很乱 |
[08:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:05] | But, when you can… | 但是 等你理清思路了再说… |
[08:17] | I can’t believe you guys | 我真不敢相信 |
[08:19] | are making us watch a G-rated film | 你们要逼我们看大众级片子 |
[08:22] | starring a worm. | 主角还是只虫子 |
[08:23] | It’s hard to find a movie without guns. | 现在很难找到不含枪戏的片子了 |
[08:25] | Yes, or sex. | 是的 或者性爱 |
[08:26] | I love this movie. | 我很喜欢这片子 |
[08:27] | Yeah, you would. | 你当然喜欢 |
[08:29] | Okay, just because I didn’t cut class to have sex in a car… | 好吧 就因为我没有跷课去车里做爱 |
[08:31] | Mariana. You’re grounded, by the way. | 玛丽安娜 顺便告诉你 你被禁足了 |
[08:34] | And that’s different from this, how? | 现在跟禁足有区别吗 |
[08:35] | So, am I, like, the only one in this house not having sex? | 这屋里就我是处吗 |
[08:37] | You’re 14. | 你才14岁 |
[08:38] | Can we please watch the movie? | 我们好好看电影行吗 |
[08:39] | Yeah, who ate all the popcorn? | 爆米花让谁吃光了 |
[08:41] | – You did! – You did! | -是你 -你 |
[08:42] | I will make more. | 我再去做点 |
[08:43] | No, no, don’t… don’t leave me alone with them please! | 不行 别把我一个人丢给他们 |
[08:44] | No, no, no, you’re on your own. I’ll be right back. | 不管 靠自己吧 我马上回来 |
[09:02] | Brandon! | 布兰登 |
[09:04] | What? | 干吗 |
[10:51] | So, it true that you, you know, cut class to have sex? | 这么说 你逃课做爱是真的了 |
[10:57] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[10:58] | And why do you assume that I’m not a virgin? | 你凭什么以为我不是处 |
[11:00] | Wyatt. | 怀亚特 |
[11:01] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[11:02] | Okay, if you guys aren’t gonna watch this, | 如果你们不想看这个 |
[11:03] | we can all just go up to bed. | 那就都睡觉去 |
[11:05] | It’s up to you. | 你们决定 |
[12:39] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[12:42] | I’m still in the system. | 我还受着寄养体制的控制 |
[12:45] | Nobody wants me. | 没人想要我 |
[12:46] | Aren’t you dead? | 你不是死了吗 |
[13:01] | Have Moms said anything to you? | 妈妈对你说什么了吗 |
[13:03] | No, you? | 没 你呢 |
[13:08] | I wish they’d just get this over with. | 我希望尽早把一切说清 |
[13:11] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[13:13] | We didn’t do anything wrong. | 我们没做错什么 |
[13:14] | Yes, we did. | 不 我们做错了 |
[13:15] | We didn’t tell them, we didn’t give them a chance. | 我们没告诉她们 没给她们机会 |
[13:19] | Chance to what? | 什么机会 |
[13:21] | Not adopt me. | 不收养我 |
[13:22] | – Callie, they wouldn’t have… – We don’t know that. | -凯丽 她们不会… -这不好说 |
[13:24] | They still can. They can reverse my adoption. | 她们仍然可以 撤销对我的收养 |
[13:27] | I looked into it. They can do it. | 我调查过 她们可以这么做 |
[13:28] | You have to stop thinking that nobody wants you. | 不要再有没人要你的想法 |
[13:31] | – This is different. – No, it’s not. | -这不一样 -不 没什么不同 |
[13:33] | Callie, they’re not gonna un-adopt you. | 凯丽 她们不会不要你的 |
[13:37] | They’re not. | 她们不会那么做 |
[13:40] | What’s going on? | 你们在干什么 |
[13:44] | We were just talking. | 我们只是在聊天 |
[13:45] | Callie, go back to your room now. | 凯丽 回你房间去 |
[13:57] | Are we gonna talk about this? | 我们要谈谈吗 |
[13:59] | We’ll talk about it tomorrow. | 明天再谈 |
[14:00] | No, no, Cortney’s moving tomorrow. I’m helping her. | 不行 科特尼明天搬家 我要去帮她 |
[14:02] | I don’t care. You are not helping her. | 我不在乎 你不能去 |
[14:05] | She needs me. She doesn’t have anyone else. | 她需要我 她身边没有别人了 |
[14:06] | No one’s leaving this house until Nick is found. | 在找到尼克前 谁都不能离开 |
[14:09] | You can’t keep us locked up in here. | 你不能把我们关起来 |
[14:10] | You do not want to push me on this, Brandon. | 别逼我 布兰登 |
[14:19] | Hey, what’s… hey, what’s going on? | 怎么…什么情况 |
[14:22] | I’m sorry, nothing. Nothing, honey, okay? | 对不起 没事 宝贝 |
[14:25] | Go back to bed. | 回去睡觉 |
[14:35] | Okay? | 好了 |
[14:38] | Did you ever dream about your dad, after he died? | 你梦到过你死去的爸爸吗 |
[14:43] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[14:44] | I remember this one where, um… | 我记着有一次做梦 |
[14:46] | I was over at his house sitting in his living room, | 我坐在他的客厅 |
[14:48] | we were watching a padres game. | 和他一起看教士队比赛 |
[14:51] | And he asked me if I remembered the first time I saw snow, | 他问我是否记得第一次看雪 |
[14:53] | which was at a padres/cubs game in chicago | 那是我6岁时 他带我去芝加哥 |
[14:56] | he took me to when I was six. | 看教士队和小熊队的比赛 |
[14:59] | And I had said to him, | 当时我问他 |
[15:01] | “Why is there so much dust in the sky, Daddy?” | “爸爸 天空中为什么这么多灰尘” |
[15:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:14] | I had a dream about Jack. | 我梦到杰克了 |
[15:18] | He said that he was still in the system | 他说他还受着寄养体制的控制 |
[15:20] | and that nobody wanted him. | 没人想收养他 |
[15:26] | Do you ever think that dreams | 你有没有想过那些梦 |
[15:27] | are a way they try to talk to us? | 是他们想与我们交流的方式 |
[15:32] | No, no, I don’t know what I think. | 不 我不知道我怎么想 |
[15:35] | You know, that day that we buried Frank, | 知道吗 弗兰克下葬那天 |
[15:36] | I went outside into the car and sat… sat in it to be alone, | 我一个人坐在车里 |
[15:41] | and talk to him and tell him I loved him, | 告诉他我爱他 |
[15:43] | and that I forgave him. | 也原谅他了 |
[15:46] | And it started snow outside for real. | 窗外竟然下起雪来 |
[15:49] | San Diego, California. | 这里可是加州圣地亚哥 |
[15:52] | You think it was like a sign? | 你觉得那是某种征兆吗 |
[15:56] | I, uh… | 我 |
[15:57] | I like to think it was Frank | 我希望那是弗兰克在回应我 |
[15:59] | telling me that he loved me and forgave me, too, you know? | 告诉我他爱我 也原谅我了 明白吗 |
[16:05] | I’m sorry you’ve had so much loss in your young life. | 你这么小就失去这么多 我很难过 |
[16:10] | I really am. | 真的 |
[16:14] | I love you, you know that. | 我爱你 你知道的 |
[16:17] | And I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[16:19] | Okay, get some sleep, baby. | 好了 睡吧 宝贝 |
[17:01] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[17:02] | Yeah, I think the rats are up in the attic again. | 我想可能是老鼠又进阁楼了 |
[17:04] | Oh, great. | 好吧 |
[17:04] | I’ll have to check the traps tomorrow. | 我明天得去检查下捕鼠器 |
[17:07] | Come to bed. | 上床 |
[17:11] | Is that really necessary? | 真有必要这么做吗 |
[17:14] | I certainly hope not. | 我当然希望不用 |
[17:18] | I, um… | 我 |
[17:21] | I found Callie in Brandon’s room. | 我发现凯丽在布兰登房里 |
[17:24] | Doing what? | 在干吗 |
[17:25] | Talking, or so they say. | 聊天 至少他们是这么说的 |
[17:27] | You think something else was going on? | 你觉得还有其他事 |
[17:28] | No. | 不 |
[17:30] | How are we ever going to be sure? | 咱们怎么可能确定 |
[17:31] | You know, from now on, every time they’re alone, | 你知道 从现在开始 每次他们独处 |
[17:32] | are we gonna wonder and worry? | 我们都要怀疑吗 |
[17:36] | You think we’re partly to blame | 你觉得那件事我们也有责任吗 |
[17:37] | for leaving them alone in Idyllwild? | 因为把他们单独留在爱德怀镇 |
[17:38] | No, Mariana was with them, | 不 玛丽安娜和他们在一起 |
[17:40] | had no reason not to trust them. | 当时没理由不相信他们 |
[17:42] | Sure as hell won’t ever do that again. | 毫无疑问 我不会再相信他俩了 |
[17:45] | Is that fair? | 这样公平吗 |
[17:46] | Yeah, I think so. | 我觉得很公平 |
[17:49] | Honey, we’re still a family. | 亲爱的 我们仍然是一家人 |
[17:50] | I mean, honestly, what… what are we gonna do? | 老实说 我们该怎么做 |
[17:53] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[17:54] | Well, we can’t pretend like it didn’t happen, yeah? | 我们不能假装这没有发生过吧 |
[17:57] | Honey, it’s not happening now. | 亲爱的 至少现在没有发生 |
[17:58] | – Are you sure about that? – I am, yes. I am. | -你确定吗 -是的 我确定 |
[18:06] | Well… Things are never gonna be the same. | 再回不到从前了 |
[18:11] | So it’s different. | 不一样而已 |
[18:12] | We’ll figure it out like we do everything else. | 会想到解决办法的 就像对付其它事一样 |
[18:16] | But none of the other kids need to know. | 但是其他孩子没必要知道 |
[18:20] | In fact, I think it’s important that they don’t ever. | 事实上 重中之重就是不能让他们知道 |
[18:22] | Well, I agree with you on that. | 这点我同意 |
[18:33] | Are you awake? | 你还没睡吗 |
[18:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:54] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[19:05] | When? | 什么时候发生的 |
[19:08] | Up in Idyllwild. | 在爱德怀镇的时候 |
[19:10] | You and Brandon… | 你和布兰登 |
[19:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:27] | Anything? | 有消息吗 |
[19:28] | I’ve had a few calls from people | 我接到几个人的电话 |
[19:29] | who think that they’ve spotted Nick in Escondido. | 他们好像在埃斯孔迪多发现了尼克 |
[19:31] | Oh, that’s good. | 那很好啊 |
[19:33] | You think we maybe can relax a little now? | 你觉得我们现在能放松些了吗 |
[19:34] | Well, I think if he hasn’t shown up by now, | 我想如果他现在都还没现身 |
[19:36] | he’s not going to. | 他应该不会出现了 |
[19:37] | Especially in broad daylight. | 尤其是在大白天 |
[19:40] | But until they find him, | 但是他们找到他之前 |
[19:41] | I want to keep a car stationed out front. | 巡逻车要继续在那待命 |
[19:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[19:48] | Uh, I’m gonna check the rat traps. | 检查捕鼠器 |
[19:50] | You haven’t heard them | 你不会又听到 |
[19:50] | scratching around up there again, have you? | 它们在上面活动的声音了吧 |
[19:52] | No. Hey, why does Brandon get to leave the house? | 没有 凭什么布兰登可以出去 |
[19:54] | He doesn’t. | 他不能 |
[19:55] | Well, the MINI’s gone. Does someone else have it? | 车子不见了 别人借去开了吗 |
[19:58] | The hell? | 我去 |
[20:15] | – Hey, Momma? – Yeah. | -妈妈 -嗯 |
[20:16] | Do you think we could find out where Jack’s buried? | 我们能找一下杰克埋在哪儿吗 |
[20:19] | I’m sure we could. | 肯定可以吧 |
[20:21] | Do you want to visit his grave? | 你想去祭拜他吗 |
[20:23] | I think so. | 是的 |
[20:25] | I remember Mom saying something about him having an aunt. | 我记得妈妈说过他好像有个姨妈 |
[20:27] | I can try to find her phone number. | 我试着找下她的电话号码 |
[20:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:29] | So, apparently Brandon got up this morning | 显然布兰登今早起来 |
[20:30] | to go help Cortney move, | 去帮科特尼搬家了 |
[20:31] | after I distinctly forbade him from doing so. | 在我严令禁止他去后 |
[20:34] | Wait, forbade? | 等等 禁止 |
[20:35] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[20:37] | I am texting him to get his ass back home. | 我在给他发信息叫他回来 |
[20:39] | You took our phones. | 你没收了我们的电话 |
[20:41] | I’m just sayin’. | 只是提个醒 |
[20:50] | Can I go to volleyball practice? | 我能去参加排球练习吗 |
[20:51] | It’s at Mission Beach, so it’s nowhere near school. | 就在米神滩 学校附近 |
[20:53] | Yeah, just one of us is gonna have to drive you. | 只是得有人开车送你去 |
[20:55] | I can do it. | 我可以 |
[20:57] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[20:58] | So we’re safe now? | 所以现在我们安全了 |
[21:00] | We all just have to stay alert, please. | 请各位都保持警惕 |
[21:01] | No one goes out alone | 不能单独外出 |
[21:03] | and make sure that the doors are locked always. | 始终确保锁好门 |
[21:05] | Okay, but… | 好的 但是 |
[21:06] | You know, when can we have our phones and computers back? | 那我们什么时候可以拿回手机和电脑 |
[21:11] | Soon, love. Soon. | 很快 亲爱的 很快 |
[21:33] | Sorry, um, just grabbing my toothbrush. | 不好意思 我只是来拿我的牙刷 |
[21:35] | I can go downstairs. | 我可以去楼下 |
[21:37] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[21:40] | So, you haven’t said two words to me since I told you. | 自从我告诉你 你就没跟我说过几句话 |
[21:46] | I mean, I don’t really know what to say. | 只是 我不知道该说什么 |
[21:49] | Kind of makes me sick to think you and Brandon | 想到你和布兰登在小木屋 |
[21:52] | in the cabin, when I was asleep. | 趁我睡觉时做那事 让我不舒服 |
[21:55] | But I have no room to talk. | 但我也没资格说你们 |
[21:56] | I had sex on a beach with Wyatt at a school party. | 校庆时 我和怀亚特在海边发生关系 |
[22:00] | At least you didn’t cheat on anyone, | 至少你没对谁不忠 |
[22:02] | except maybe the family in a way. | 除了对家人有所隐瞒 |
[22:05] | I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. | 我没想伤害任何人 |
[22:07] | And it’s totally over. | 而且都结束了 |
[22:09] | – What did Moms say? – Haven’t yet. | -妈妈们怎么说 -还没 |
[22:12] | Well, at least we don’t have to keep anymore secrets. | 至少我们不用再保守什么秘密了 |
[22:14] | Some secrets should be kept. | 有些事就该保密 |
[22:20] | Justina can’t get away with what she’s done. | 贾丝廷娜做了错事 不能就这么算了 |
[22:22] | We have to fight back. | 我们必须反击 |
[22:24] | How? | 怎么做 |
[22:26] | There’s got to be something. | 肯定有办法的 |
[22:30] | I, um… I took a picture of a check | 我拍了一张支票的照片 |
[22:32] | Arbiter made out to Justina. | 是仲裁者公司开给贾丝廷娜的 |
[22:34] | Well, that proves that she works for them. | 那就证明了她为仲裁者公司工作 |
[22:37] | I mean, and it makes her liable for Jack’s death. | 她要为杰克的死负责 |
[22:41] | I mean, at least ethically. | 至少是道德上 |
[22:42] | This could really hurt her. | 如此一来肯定会伤到她的 |
[22:43] | But how do we get it out there? | 可我们怎么把照片发出去 |
[22:44] | It’s not like we can just post it on Fost & Found. | 我们又不能直接把照片发在”寄养发现” |
[22:48] | Well, we can’t, but… Justina can. | 我们是不能 可贾丝廷娜可以 |
[22:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:55] | Hi, is this Linda Dawson? | 你好 请问是琳达·道森吗 |
[22:58] | Yes. | 是我 |
[22:59] | Hi, my name is Lena Adams Foster, | 你好 我是莉娜·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[23:02] | Um, and my son, Jude, | 我儿子裘德 |
[23:03] | was friends with your nephew, Jack. | 是你侄子杰克的朋友 |
[23:08] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[23:09] | – I’m here. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -我在听 -抱歉 |
[23:11] | Um… Anyway, | 是这样的 |
[23:16] | my son would like to visit Jack’s grave | 我儿子想去杰克的坟前祭奠 |
[23:19] | if… if you would be kind enough | 能不能请你 |
[23:21] | to tell us know where he’s buried. | 告诉我们杰克被葬在哪里 |
[23:26] | Look, they called me to say they cremated the body | 听着 警方打电话说尸体已被火化 |
[23:28] | and I could pick up the ashes, | 让我去领骨灰 |
[23:30] | But it would cost me $400 | 可是要花费400美元 |
[23:32] | and, well, I hardly knew the kid. | 那个…我都不怎么认识那孩子 |
[23:35] | I ain’t seen him since he was a baby | 我只在他还是婴儿的时候见过他 |
[23:37] | and I wasn’t close to my sister. | 我跟我妹妹也不亲近 |
[23:39] | I just don’t know. | 我真的没办法 |
[23:40] | I don’t got that kind of money right now. | 我现在没有多余的钱 |
[23:43] | I don’t know what they done with him. | 我不知道后来他们怎么处理的 |
[23:44] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[23:54] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[24:00] | Honey, are you up there? | 亲爱的 你在上面吗 |
[24:02] | – Yeah! – Oh! | -我在 -天 |
[24:03] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[24:05] | – Did you find anything? – No. | -你找到什么了吗 -没有 |
[24:10] | The rat traps are empty. | 捕鼠夹上没老鼠 |
[24:11] | There aren’t any droppings. I mean, | 附近也没什么老鼠屎 |
[24:12] | I guess it could have been the wind. | 我猜是风在作怪 |
[24:15] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[24:16] | Yeah. | 问吧 |
[24:17] | Do you know what the coroner does | 你知道验尸官是怎么处理 |
[24:18] | with remains that aren’t claimed? | 没被认领的骨灰吗 |
[24:20] | Well, after a certain time, they bury ’em. | 他们会等段时间 没人领就埋葬 |
[24:23] | Where? | 葬在哪里 |
[24:23] | Uh, I don’t know, a mass grave somewhere. | 我不知道 可能是某处的集体坟墓 |
[24:27] | Why? | 为什么问这个 |
[24:28] | Well, I was talking to Jude about, you know, | 我刚在和裘德谈论 你知道的 |
[24:31] | trying to find some place where… | 试图找到他的坟墓 |
[24:34] | And here I thought moving wasn’t fun. | 我本来以为搬家不好玩呢 |
[24:39] | Well, now that we don’t have to worry about | 我们现在不用担心 |
[24:40] | Eddie walking in on us. | 艾迪会闯进来看到我们 |
[24:42] | Yeah, now all we have to do is worry about Mason. | 是啊 我们现在只需要担心梅森 |
[24:47] | I… I didn’t mean that in a bad way. | 我不是说他不好 |
[24:49] | – I know. – He’s a great kid. | -我知道 -他是个好孩子 |
[24:52] | So what’s, uh, going on with you? | 所以你是怎么了 |
[24:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:57] | Well, when we were having sex, | 刚刚我们做的时候 |
[24:59] | you seemed a little bit distracted. | 你好像有点心不在焉 |
[25:04] | Oh, so you didn’t, uh… | 所以 你没有 |
[25:06] | Did you not… | 你没有 |
[25:09] | No, I did. | 不 我有 |
[25:10] | You just, um, didn’t really seem as with me. | 只是你好像心不在我这里 |
[25:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:18] | I… I just think that, um… | 我只是在想 |
[25:20] | Is it Nick? | 是因为尼克吗 |
[25:23] | You must be worried with him still out there. | 他还潜逃在外 你肯定很担心 |
[25:27] | Oh, no, I mean, they probably found him by now. | 不是 他们估计现在已经找到他了 |
[25:30] | That must’ve been scary, the whole lockdown. | 整个学校封锁 肯定很可怕 |
[25:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:56] | There you are. | 这样才对嘛 |
[26:01] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[26:07] | So where is everyone? | 大家都去哪了 |
[26:09] | Um, Lena and Jude went to drop Jesus at practice | 莉娜和裘德去送黑素斯训练 |
[26:12] | and Stef’s out somewhere. | 史戴菲不知道去哪了 |
[26:15] | Hello, my name’s Andrew. How can I help you? | 你好 我是安德鲁 能为你做些什么 |
[26:17] | Hi, my name’s Justina Marks. | 你好 我是贾丝廷娜·马克斯 |
[26:20] | I’m the chief admin officer on Fost & Found, | 我是”寄养发现”的主管 |
[26:23] | and I was hacked and I lost all my info, including my passwords, | 我账户被黑 所有信息被盗 包括密码 |
[26:28] | so I can’t get into my domain. | 所以现在登陆不上主页 |
[26:30] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 我深表遗憾 |
[26:31] | Uh, I can send a link to reset your password, | 我可以发个链接让你重置密码 |
[26:33] | I just need to ask you a few security questions. | 不过需要问你一些安保问题 |
[26:35] | – Great. – Mother’s maiden name? | -好的 -你母亲的娘家姓 |
[26:38] | Wimberley. | 温布利 |
[26:39] | Place of birth? | 出生地 |
[26:40] | Evanston, Illinois. | 伊利诺伊州埃文斯顿 |
[26:41] | – No. – No? Um… | -错误 -不是吗 |
[26:46] | Are you sure? I mean, that’s where I was born. | 你确定吗 我就是在那里出生的 |
[26:48] | Oh, not you, your mother’s place of birth. | 不是你 是你母亲的出生地 |
[26:50] | Oh, right, sorry. | 这样啊 不好意思 |
[26:52] | Uh, yeah, it’s Piggott, Arkansas. | 是阿肯色州皮戈特 |
[26:55] | Great. Last question, favorite pet’s name? | 好 最后一个问题 最喜欢的宠物的名字 |
[26:59] | Um… Uh, sorry, I have so many pets. | 不好意思 我宠物太多了 |
[27:03] | Oh yeah, what do you have? | 是吗 都有什么 |
[27:04] | Um, I have a cat and a dog, um… | 有一只猫 一只狗 |
[27:11] | I have a bird, um, a fish. | 还有一只鸟 一条鱼 |
[27:15] | Um, and a snake. | 还有一条蛇 |
[27:18] | – You have a snake? – Yep. | -你养蛇 -是啊 |
[27:23] | Buttons. | 纽扣 |
[27:24] | Sorry, not the snake. | 抱歉 不是说蛇 |
[27:26] | 纽扣 髯毛小猎狗 | |
[27:26] | The schnoodle. | 髯毛小猎狗[雪纳瑞犬和贵宾犬杂交] |
[27:28] | Aww. What’s your snake’s name? | 你的蛇叫什么 |
[27:31] | Snakey. | 贪吃蛇 |
[27:33] | So cute. | 太可爱了 |
[27:34] | Okay, I’ll send the link to your email, jmarks@jmi.Vox. | 我等下把链接发你邮箱 jmarks@jmi.Vox |
[27:38] | Actually, um, no, | 等等 不要 |
[27:40] | Just ’cause I was hacked, | 因为我被盗号了 |
[27:41] | could you send it to my assistant’s email? | 你能发送到我助理的邮箱吗 |
[27:44] | jp123@mymail.Vox It’s jp123@mymail.Vox. | |
[27:48] | Okay, will do. | 好 可以 |
[27:49] | – Great, thank you so much. – Uh-huh. | -太好了 非常感谢 -不谢 |
[27:53] | Snakey the snake? | 叫贪吃蛇的蛇 |
[27:55] | I don’t know what you name a snake, okay? | 我不知道怎么给蛇起名 好吗 |
[27:57] | You are pretty adorable when you’re under pressure. | 你压力大的时候表现相当可爱 |
[28:00] | Okay, try to control yourselves until I do this, | 先控制着点 等我把这个搞定 |
[28:03] | then I’ll leave you alone. | 就不在这里当电灯泡 |
[28:05] | What exactly are you doing, and am I gonna get arrested | 你到底是在做什么 我会因为 |
[28:07] | for letting you hack somebody on my computer? | 让你用我电脑黑别人号被抓吗 |
[28:09] | We’re not hacking anyone. | 我们不是在盗号 |
[28:10] | We’re simply re-routing all of the traffic from Fost & Found | 我们只是把”寄养家庭”上的浏览 |
[28:13] | to a website called Justice For Jack. | 转移到一个叫”还杰克公道”的网站 |
[28:15] | I made up the name. | 我编的这个名字 |
[28:17] | Of course, it’s not as good as snakey the snake. | 当然 比不上你取的”贪吃蛇”之名 |
[28:19] | And what’s on Justice For Jack? | 这个网站有什么内容 |
[28:21] | A copy of the check that Arbiter wrote to Justina. | 仲裁者公司给贾丝廷娜的支票照片 |
[28:25] | You know, the for-profit organization | 就是那个只重盈利的组织 |
[28:26] | jmarks78 | 寄养发现 登录 |
[28:27] | that had Jack placed with Pearson | 让杰克被皮尔森收养 |
[28:29] | and got him killed. | 导致杰克死亡 |
[28:31] | And how’d you get this check? | 你是怎么拿到这张支票的 |
[28:34] | I would rather not say. | 我不想说 |
[28:35] | What if they trace this back to you guys? | 如果让人追踪到你们身上怎么办 |
[28:38] | They won’t. I’m using an anonymizer. | 不会的 我用了匿名程序 |
[28:40] | And we’re gonna send the link | 我们会把网站链接 |
[28:41] | to every lawmaker in San Diego county and Sacramento | 发给圣地亚哥以及萨克拉门托每一个立法者 |
[28:44] | to kill Justina’s bill. | 让他们不通过她的法案 |
[28:46] | All right. | 可以了 |
[28:47] | All I have to do is press “Return”. | 现在只需按下回车键 |
[28:50] | Do it. | 按吧 |
[28:56] | So now what? | 现在做什么 |
[28:57] | Now we wait and see. | 我们等着看就行 |
[29:02] | Well, I’m exhausted. | 我累得要死 |
[29:04] | I’m gonna try to take a nap. | 我去眯会儿 |
[29:06] | Hey, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:08] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[29:21] | How’d you find me? | 你是怎么找到这里的 |
[29:22] | The address from your desk. | 你书桌上有这里的地址 |
[29:24] | I can’t believe you went through my things. | 你居然翻了我的东西 |
[29:25] | I can’t believe that you blatantly disobeyed me. | 你居然明目张胆不听我的话 |
[29:27] | Disobeyed? I’m not a kid anymore. | 不听话 我又不是小孩子 |
[29:30] | 18 does not make you an adult, Brandon. | 18岁并不代表你就是个成人了 布兰登 |
[29:31] | I can vote. | 我可以选举 |
[29:33] | Any idiot can vote. | 傻瓜都会选举 |
[29:35] | And as long as you are eating my food under my roof, | 只要你还住着我的 吃着我的 |
[29:38] | you will obey my rules. | 就得遵守我的规则 |
[29:39] | She wasn’t adopted yet. | 她当时还没被收养 |
[29:41] | Okay, I’m gonna not talking about this here. | 我不想和你在这里讨论这件事 |
[29:42] | No, mom, I’m sorry. We made a mistake. | 老妈 我很抱歉 我们犯了错 |
[29:46] | But we are not real brother and sister. | 可我们又不是真正的兄妹 |
[29:49] | Oh, well, what about Jesus and Mariana? | 那黑素斯和玛丽安娜呢 |
[29:50] | Are they not your real brother and sister? | 他们也不是你真正的兄弟姐妹吗 |
[29:51] | No, no, that’s different. We grew up together. | 那不一样 我们是一起长大的 |
[29:53] | Callie’s only been living with us for like a year. | 凯丽只和我们住了才一年 |
[29:54] | Okay, I’m not gonna listen to this, B. | 我不想听你说这个 小布 |
[29:56] | – Right, ’cause you never listen. – Okay. | -是啊 你从来不听 -听着 |
[29:58] | Just like when I try to tell you that I was in love with Callie, | 就像当时我告诉你我爱上凯丽 |
[30:00] | you took out a restraining order. | 你却拿出一张限制令 |
[30:01] | Yes, which you apparently violated several times. | 是 可你也违反了好几次限制令 |
[30:03] | – Did you not… – This is why we don’t tell you anything, | -你没有 -所以我们什么事都不告诉你 |
[30:06] | because we knew you would never understand. | 因为我们知道你永远不会理解 |
[30:08] | What’s to understand, Brandon? | 要我理解什么 布兰登 |
[30:10] | That you had sex with your foster sister? | 理解你为什么和寄养妹妹发生关系吗 |
[30:12] | Doesn’t matter that she wasn’t adopted yet. | 重要的并非还没正式领养她 |
[30:14] | It was wrong. | 这件事本身就不对 |
[30:15] | That’s why you didn’t come to us, because it was wrong. | 所以你们隐瞒实情 因为你们做错了 |
[30:17] | You knew it and you were scared. | 你们知道错了 感到害怕 |
[30:19] | – Yeah, we were scared. – Yeah. | -是 我们害怕 -没错 |
[30:20] | We were scared to hurt the family. | 我们是害怕伤到家里人 |
[30:22] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[30:23] | We gave up everything we felt for each other to protect you. | 我们放弃对彼此的全部情愫 以保护你们 |
[30:26] | You deceived us. You deceived us, Brandon. | 你们欺骗了我们 欺骗了我们 布兰登 |
[30:28] | There is no excuse for that. | 这是不可原谅的 |
[30:30] | And I hold you mostly responsible | 我认为多数责任在你 |
[30:31] | because Callie was vulnerable | 因为凯丽当时很脆弱 |
[30:32] | and you, of all people, should have known better. | 而你最该清楚事情的后果 |
[30:35] | Now, go get the rest of your stuff and get home, please. | 去拿其余的东西 回家吧 |
[30:41] | You know, okay. | 行 |
[30:44] | I take full responsibility. | 我负全责 |
[30:47] | For everything. | 一切都是我错 |
[30:50] | But I’m not coming home. | 但我不打算回家 |
[30:53] | Okay. Well, that’s great. | 棒极了 |
[30:55] | Then what are you gonna do, B? | 那你打算怎么办 小布 |
[30:57] | Are you gonna go live with your dad again? | 你还要去你爸那儿住吗 |
[30:58] | That went really well the first time. | 上次的经历愉快极了 |
[30:59] | No, Mom, I’m gonna live here with Cortney. | 不是 妈 我要住在科特尼这儿 |
[31:07] | You might not think I’m an adult yet, | 你可能还觉得我是小孩子 |
[31:08] | but legally, I can live wherever I want. | 但法律上来讲 我想住哪就住哪 |
[31:18] | Okay. | 行 |
[31:21] | Well, good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[31:41] | Don’t scream, don’t scream. | 别叫 别叫 |
[31:42] | Don’t scream. Okay? Just don’t be scared. | 别叫 好吗 别害怕 |
[31:44] | Don’t be scared. I just wanna talk to you. | 不要害怕 我只想跟你谈谈 |
[31:47] | I’ve been waiting to talk to you, | 我一直在等机会跟你说话 |
[31:48] | so, uh, just, um… | 所以… |
[31:58] | A.J., is Mike here? | 阿吉 麦克来了吗 |
[32:00] | Uh, no. | 没 |
[32:02] | Uh, I just… I borrowed his car. | 我…借了他的车 |
[32:04] | And I should be going | 我也该走了 |
[32:06] | because he actually has to get to work tonight. | 他今晚还要上班呢 |
[32:09] | So I’ll talk to you later? | 晚点儿再聊 |
[32:12] | I hope you weren’t on Fost and Found. | 但愿你没上”寄养发现” |
[32:14] | Why? | 怎么这么说 |
[32:17] | Because we took your computers away for a reason. | 因为没收电脑是有道理的 |
[32:22] | What’s in there? | 那里面是什么 |
[32:25] | Jack’s ashes. | 杰克的骨灰 |
[32:28] | I need you to understand why. | 我需要你理解我为什么会这样 |
[32:32] | – Okay? – Why… why I can’t, um… why I can’t because… | -你说 -为什么会…是因为 |
[32:35] | there’s too many voices in my head. | 我脑袋里有太多只言片语 |
[32:37] | I can’t, uh, think straight | 我的思绪一团乱麻 |
[32:39] | because they won’t stop talking. | 因为它们就是不停 |
[32:41] | And I hate it, and I hate everything. | 我恨这样 我恨这一切 |
[32:42] | I hate myself, and I… I hate you. | 恨我自己 也恨你 |
[32:45] | You know? I hate you. | 知道吗 我恨你 |
[32:48] | 圣地亚哥郡 医检部 杰克·迈克尔·唐威 出生日期 2000年6月12日 死亡日期 2015年10月27日 | |
[32:51] | What are you going to do with them? | 你打算拿这怎么办 |
[32:54] | I… I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:56] | Do you think we could bury them under Frankie’s tree? | 可以埋在弗兰基那棵树下吗 |
[33:00] | – Jude… – Oh, no, that’s okay. | -裘德… -没关系 |
[33:04] | Um, I think that would be a lovely idea, honey. | 这是个不错的主意 宝贝 |
[33:10] | Hey, where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[33:11] | Uh, do you think you guys could give us a minute alone, please? | 能让我们单独待一会儿吗 |
[33:14] | – Sure. – Okay. | -当然 -好 |
[33:20] | What’s the matter? | 什么事 |
[33:21] | Apparently, Brandon has decided | 显然 布兰登是决定 |
[33:22] | that he’s moving in with Cortney. | 搬去和科特尼住了 |
[33:26] | Did you go over there? | 你去她那儿了吗 |
[33:29] | Stef? | 史戴菲 |
[33:30] | I need to do something | 我必须做些什么 |
[33:32] | to make the hurt go away. | 好让这痛苦消失 |
[33:36] | You know, I can still hear the snap of his belt. | 我仍然听得到他腰带的啪啪声 |
[33:37] | Snap. | 啪 |
[33:38] | I would beg him not to hit me, | 我求他不要打我 |
[33:41] | and you know what he would say? | 你知道他会说什么 |
[33:43] | He would say, “This is gonna hurt me | 他会说 “打在你身 |
[33:45] | a lot more than it’s gonna hurt you.” | 痛在我心” |
[33:47] | I mean, what? | 这…算什么话 |
[33:52] | He humiliated me… | 他羞辱我… |
[33:56] | like you did. | 正如你羞辱我 |
[34:00] | Please, don’t hurt me. | 求你 别伤害我 |
[34:04] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[34:11] | No, Nick, don’t. | 别 尼克 不要啊 |
[34:12] | Were you scared during the lockdown? | 封校时你害怕吗 |
[34:17] | Yeah. Were you? | 怕 你呢 |
[34:23] | I texted Connor. | 我发短信给康纳 |
[34:26] | I mean, that’s okay. | 那…没什么 |
[34:29] | I miss him. | 我想他 |
[34:33] | I know. | 我明白 |
[34:35] | I miss Jack, too. | 我也想杰克 |
[34:39] | Why do bad things keep happening? | 坏事怎么总是接连不断 |
[34:42] | Nick, don’t. | 尼克 别 |
[34:43] | Please, don’t hurt yourself. | 求你 别伤害你自己 |
[34:45] | Why? Why, huh? | 为什么 为什么 |
[34:47] | I’m all alone, I have no one. | 我孤身一人 毫无依靠 |
[34:48] | You have me. | 你还有我 |
[34:49] | – No, I don’t. – Yes, you do. | -不 我已失去你 -不 没有 |
[34:51] | You have me. | 你还有我呢 |
[34:53] | No, I can’t. I can’t. | 不 我得不到 得不到了 |
[34:55] | Yes, you can. You can. | 不 可以的 你可以的 |
[34:56] | You just have to put the gun down. | 你只要把枪放下 |
[34:58] | What did you expect? | 你以为会发生什么 |
[34:59] | You practically dragged him out of his girlfriend’s bed. | 你简直就是把他从女友床上拉下来的 |
[35:01] | He was embarrassed. | 他觉得尴尬 |
[35:02] | He should have been. | 早该觉得尴尬了 |
[35:04] | I hope it’s Brandon. | 希望是布兰登 |
[35:05] | He has a key. | 他有钥匙 |
[35:10] | Hey, look, look, look, I’m still wearing your necklace. | 你看 我还戴着你送的项链 |
[35:13] | Why I be wearing it if I didn’t want to be with you? | 如果不想跟你在一起 干嘛还要戴着 |
[35:17] | What about Mat, huh? You don’t love him? | 那麦特呢 你不爱他吗 |
[35:20] | No, I… I don’t. | 不 我不爱 |
[35:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:28] | – Hey. – Hi, Stef. | -好 -你好 史戴菲 |
[35:29] | Is Mariana home? | 玛丽安娜在家吗 |
[35:31] | Uh, yeah, she is. | 在 她在家 |
[35:33] | I just want to check in after yesterday, | 因为昨天的事 我来看看 |
[35:35] | see if she’s okay. | 看她过得好不好 |
[35:37] | Um, sure. | 没问题 |
[35:38] | She’s, uh… she’s upstairs in her room. | 她在楼上 她房间里 |
[35:40] | – Go ahead. – Thanks. | -去吧 -谢谢 |
[35:52] | At least he’s not in the system anymore. | 至少他脱离了寄养体制的控制 |
[36:00] | I’m sorry about what I said, | 我对说过的话感到抱歉 |
[36:03] | that you lie about a lot of things. | 我指责你隐瞒很多事情 |
[36:05] | I know it’s not true. | 我知道不是这样的 |
[36:09] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:27] | It’s not too late. Okay? I promise, | 还不晚 好吧 我保证 |
[36:29] | we can still be together. | 我们还可以在一起 |
[36:31] | Please, don’t hurt yourself. | 求你 别伤害自己 |
[36:34] | Mat, don’t go in there. | 麦特 别进去 |
[36:35] | Go get Stef. Go get Stef. | 去叫史戴菲来 叫史戴菲来 |
[36:40] | Well, I burned down the warehouse, | 我烧了仓库 |
[36:41] | so, they’re gonna send me to jail anyway. | 会被送去坐牢 |
[36:45] | Your dad wouldn’t let that happen. | 你爸爸不会让你坐牢的 |
[36:46] | He doesn’t care about me! | 他才不在乎我 |
[36:47] | He doesn’t… he doesn’t care about me. | 他…他不在乎我 |
[36:50] | Okay? I… I can’t… | 明白吗 我受不了了 |
[36:53] | I need it to stop. | 我得让这声音停下来 |
[36:55] | It will stop if we’re together. | 只要我们在一起 它就会停下来 |
[36:57] | But we can’t be together if you hurt yourself. | 但如果你伤害自己 我们就没法在一起 |
[37:01] | So please… Don’t leave me alone. | 求你…别留下我一个人 |
[37:07] | Don’t break my heart. | 别伤我的心 |
[37:12] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[37:16] | Please, just… just… just come sit with me. | 拜托 先过来坐下 |
[37:22] | Nick’s in there. | 尼克在里面 |
[37:24] | Go in there. | 进去 |
[37:42] | Mariana. | 玛丽安娜 |
[38:00] | Okay, it’s okay now, Nick, it’s all over. | 现在没事了 尼克 都结束了 |
[38:03] | Mariana, come with me. | 玛丽安娜 过来 |
[38:03] | No, no, no, let her come with me | 不 不 让她过来 |
[38:06] | and you’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[38:07] | Just let her come with me. It’s gonna be all over. | 让她跟我来 一切都会结束的 |
[38:11] | – You okay? – I’m okay. | -没事吧 -我没事 |
[38:12] | – Go find Momma. Go. – Okay. | -去找妈妈 去吧 -好的 |
[38:14] | You go find Momma. | 去找妈妈 |
[38:17] | Gonna be okay now, Nick. | 会没事的 尼克 |
[38:19] | It’s all over, okay? It’s all over. | 都结束了 知道吗 都结束了 |
[38:39] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[39:15] | Hey. Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:22] | I thought he was gonna shoot me. | 我以为他会向我开枪 |
[39:24] | And then he put the gun to his head. | 结果他拿枪指着自己的头 |
[39:28] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[39:33] | What… what if he shot himself, | 如果他朝自己开了枪 |
[39:36] | like, right here in my room? | 而且就在我房间里 那怎么办 |
[39:41] | I mean, how did you… | 你是怎么… |
[39:44] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说了些什么 |
[39:48] | I… I don’t know. I… | 不知道… |
[39:51] | I just kept talking. | 我就不停地说着 |
[39:55] | And then he cried in my arms. | 然后他就埋在我怀里哭 |
[40:00] | He’s so sad. | 他难过极了 |
[40:02] | Come here. | 来 |
[40:07] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[40:10] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[40:25] | I want to get an alarm. | 我想装个报警器 |
[40:27] | I want to get bars on the windows. | 在窗户上安铁栅栏 |
[40:28] | Whatever it takes to make us safe. | 不论什么方法 只要能让我们安全 |
[40:30] | Honey, we are fine. Okay? We’re fine. | 亲爱的 我们很安全好吧 很安全 |
[40:40] | What are we gonna to do about Callie? | 咱们要怎么处理凯丽的事 |
[40:52] | Now you have a home. | 你现在有家了 |
[42:21] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |