时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You think you can help me? | 你觉得你能帮我吗 |
[00:02] | We talked to your mum, | 我们和你妈妈谈了 |
[00:03] | and she said that there was a witness. | 她说有个证人 |
[00:05] | Patrick Molloy, he worked at the rec center. | 帕特里克·莫洛伊 他当时在活动中心工作 |
[00:07] | That’s where I was the afternoon Mrs. Johnson was killed. | 约翰逊小姐被杀时我就在活动中心 |
[00:09] | I do want you to get better, | 我希望你好起来 |
[00:11] | but not for me but for yourself. | 不要为了我这么做…要为你自己 |
[00:12] | Well, as long as I have you I can do that. | 只要我拥有你 我能做到 |
[00:14] | – I do have you, right? – Yes, you do. | -我没有失去你吧 -没有 |
[00:17] | Of course divorce is gonna cost a ton, so… | 当然离婚也需要一大笔 所以 |
[00:19] | – How much? – 5,000 bucks. | -多少 -五千 |
[00:21] | Good thing that’s not your problem, huh? | 多亏这不是你的麻烦 对吧 |
[00:22] | Think anyone would notice | 要是咱俩上楼 |
[00:23] | if we went upstairs for a little bit? | 坐一下 会有人注意吗 |
[00:25] | I don’t really think | 我觉得 |
[00:26] | this whole friends- with-benefits thing is working out. | “炮友”这件事不太适合我 |
[00:28] | If you’re gonna go around and tell everyone | 如果你打算告诉大家 |
[00:29] | we’re like boyfriends, | 我是你的男朋友之类的 |
[00:31] | you should at least ask me out first. | 至少该先找我约会 |
[00:33] | I have some, uh, tax issues with the IRS. | 我跟国税局发生了点税务上的纠纷 |
[00:36] | – How bad is it? – There’s a lien on their house. | -情况有多糟 -我把她们的房子抵押出去了 |
[00:39] | You mean they could lose their home? | 你是说她们可能会失去这个家吗 |
[00:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[00:43] | How can there be a lien on our home? | 你怎么能抵押我们的房子呢 |
[00:45] | Your dad’s on the title, love. | 你父亲也是房主 亲爱的 |
[00:46] | That’s how we got approved for the loan. | 所以我们才拿到了贷款 |
[00:47] | And plus the $200,000 that Dana and I loaned you | 再加上我和戴娜借给你们 |
[00:51] | for the down payment on the house. | 作为首付的二十万 |
[00:56] | Uh, what about yours and Dana’s house, Stewart? | 那你和戴娜的房子呢 斯图尔特 |
[01:00] | Well, the IRS doesn’t go after the debtors’ primary residence. | 税务局不会直接没收欠款人的主要居所 |
[01:05] | But they’ll come after ours? | 但会没收我们的 |
[01:06] | Listen, I would be more than happy to sell our home, | 听着 我很愿意卖掉我们的房子 |
[01:08] | but we’re already upside down on the mortgage. | 但我们的房贷已经入不敷出了 |
[01:10] | How could you let this happen, Daddy? | 你怎么能让这种事发生呢 爸爸 |
[01:12] | Well, we lost a lot of money | 零八年股市崩盘 |
[01:14] | when the stock market crashed in ’08, | 我们赔了很多钱 |
[01:17] | and then that was the money we were supposed to retire on, | 那是我们用来养老的钱 |
[01:19] | and then we couldn’t pay the income tax. | 所以我们就没钱交个人所得税了 |
[01:24] | Are we gonna lose our home? | 我们会失去我们的房子吗 |
[01:25] | No! No! Absolutely not. | 不 不 绝对不会 |
[01:27] | Okay, how much do you owe, Stewart? | 好吧 你欠了多少钱 斯图尔特 |
[01:29] | Well, it’s, uh, not all that much. | 这个 没有那么多 |
[01:31] | Um, I’m meeting today with a tax lawyer | 今天我就要去见一个税务律师 |
[01:34] | who, uh, specializes in negotiating with the IRS. | 他专门和税务局谈判的 |
[01:38] | I’ll work something out. I promise, don’t worry. | 我会想到办法的 我保证 别担心 |
[01:40] | – Okay, well, uh… – Hi, Grandpa. | -好吧 -爷爷好 |
[01:44] | How’s my… gorgeous girl? | 我的漂亮孙女好吗 |
[01:46] | Where’s Grams? | 奶奶呢 |
[01:49] | She had to leave early. | 她得提前回去 |
[01:49] | She had to sub for a class for a colleague, | 她得替同事代一节课 |
[01:52] | but she said to say how sorry she was | 但她说她很抱歉 |
[01:54] | and to give you all a big kiss good-bye. | 让我代她跟你们好好道别 |
[01:57] | Hey, take it easy, Miss Thing. | 小心点 我的小小姐 |
[01:59] | – Come on. – Sorry. | -拜托 -抱歉 |
[01:59] | I’ve got a STEAM club meeting this morning. | 今天早上”蒸汽”社团要开会 |
[02:02] | -What’s STEAM? -I thought it was STEM? | -什么”蒸汽”社团 -不是科技数学吗 |
[02:04] | “Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts”… | 就是”科学 技术 工程 艺术” |
[02:08] | they just added that…and… | 艺术是刚加的 还有 |
[02:09] | Mistake. | 失误啊 |
[02:10] | I would have never agreed to joining your club | 早知道要起这么早 |
[02:12] | if I had known that I had to wake up this early. | 我绝不加入你们社团 |
[02:15] | You joined STEM…STEAM? | 你也加入科技数学…”蒸汽”社团了 |
[02:17] | Jesus is helping us build a robot. | 黑素斯在帮我们制作机器人 |
[02:19] | Hey, did you guys every see that… | 你们看过那部 |
[02:21] | the Terminator movie? | 《终结者》吗 |
[02:23] | Any day now computers are gonna take over the world. | 电脑随时都有可能掌控世界 |
[02:25] | They already have, Grandpa. | 他们早都成功了 爷爷 |
[02:28] | Well, I better get ready for my meeting. | 我要去准备我的会议了 |
[02:31] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[02:33] | hasta la vista, babies. | 后会有期 宝贝们 |
[02:35] | – I’ll be back. – Why do we have to go so early? | -我会回来的 -我们为什么要去这么早 |
[02:39] | I thought the down payment | 我以为你爸妈 |
[02:40] | your parents gave us for the house | 给我们的首付 |
[02:42] | was your early inheritance. | 是提前给你的遗产呢 |
[02:43] | Since when did it become a loan? | 什么时候成借我们的了 |
[02:45] | Since they need it back, I guess. | 从他需要这笔钱开始 我想 |
[02:47] | – Jesus, we got to go. – Uh, Mariana. | -黑素斯 我们得走了 -玛丽安娜 |
[02:50] | Sweetheart, can I speak to you for a second | 宝贝 你走之前 |
[02:51] | before you go, please? | 我能跟你说两句吗 |
[02:53] | Is there any reason that Nick would be under the impression | 尼克有什么理由认为 |
[02:55] | that…that you want to come and see him again? | 你还会去看他吗 |
[02:59] | No, why? | 没有 为什么 |
[03:00] | Well, I just…I got a call from his doctor, | 只是 他的医生给我打电话 |
[03:02] | and, uh, apparently Nick asked | 显然尼克有问他 |
[03:04] | when you were coming to visit him again. | 你什么时候再去看他 |
[03:07] | Well, I’m not. | 我不会再去了 |
[03:08] | And why aren’t his doctors doing their job? | 为什么他的医生不做好自己的工作 |
[03:11] | I mean, I can’t be Nick’s only reason for living! | 我不是尼克活下去的唯一原因 |
[03:13] | Okay, no worries, love. | 好的 不用担心 宝贝 |
[03:14] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会解决这事的 |
[03:17] | All right? | 好吗 |
[03:17] | Get to school, you guys, get to school. | 去上学吧 你们俩 去吧 |
[03:25] | So you’re not gonna tell her about the hearing? | 你不打算告诉她听证会的事吗 |
[03:27] | Well, you see how well that went. | 刚才的情形你也看到了 |
[03:29] | Can you imagine how she’s gonna react if I tell her | 要是告诉她 他们要让尼克出院 |
[03:30] | that they’re trying to get Nick released from the hospital? | 你能想象她会有什么反应吗 |
[04:21] | – Have a good day. See you. – See you. | -一切顺利 回见 -回见 |
[04:25] | – Oh God. – What? What…what? | -天哪 -怎么了 怎么了 |
[04:28] | – What are you doing? – Your mom. | -你干什么 -你妈妈 |
[04:30] | Oh, God, she’s coming over. | 天哪 她要过来了 |
[04:32] | Hey, B. | 小布 |
[04:34] | Oh, Hi, I didn’t see you there. | 你好啊 我刚没注意到你 |
[04:36] | I dropped my phone under the seat. | 手机掉座位下面了 |
[04:39] | I hate it when that happens. | 我可讨厌发生这种情况了 |
[04:41] | – Going surfing? – Oh, yeah. | -去冲浪吗 -是的 |
[04:43] | I haven’t been in a while. | 有阵子没冲浪了 |
[04:46] | Yeah, surfing’s like her, uh… her therapy. | 冲浪是她缓解压力的方式 |
[04:49] | That’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[04:50] | Uh, Brandon, the bell’s about to ring. | 布兰登 要上课了 |
[04:53] | Uh, so have fun, | 那你玩得开心 |
[04:55] | and I will see you later. | 我们晚点见 |
[05:04] | So, Mom tells me that you gave Cortney money. | 妈妈告诉我你给了科特尼钱 |
[05:09] | I loaned her money, yeah, | 对 我借了钱给她 |
[05:11] | but she’s gonna pay me back. | 她会还的 |
[05:12] | Well, in my experience, | 以我的经验来看 |
[05:13] | sometimes people can mistake a loan for a gift | 人们有时会将借款错当成礼物 |
[05:16] | and vice versa. | 反之亦然 |
[05:18] | So how are you paying for food and parties? | 那你哪来钱吃饭 开派对 |
[05:22] | Well, you know, I’m still working at the Smokehouse. | 你知道的 我还在烟房酒吧上班 |
[05:24] | Making a hundred bucks a week in tips. | 一周赚个一百块的小费 |
[05:26] | Look, mama, you don’t have to worry. | 妈 你就别担心了 |
[05:28] | I just hope that Cortney’s pulling her weight, | 我只希望科特尼做好她的本分 |
[05:31] | not just catching waves. | 而不是只会兴风作浪 |
[05:38] | Do you want to do something later? | 等会你有什么安排吗 |
[05:39] | Can’t. I have to work on my senior project. | 不行啊 我还得做我的毕业课题 |
[05:42] | Oh, how’s that going? | 做得怎么样了 |
[05:46] | You know, if you need my help, you can just ask me. | 如果你需要帮助 只管向我开口 |
[05:50] | See, I’m afraid you’d just be a distraction. | 恐怕你只会让我分心 |
[05:53] | I’m never giving in! | 我绝不认输 |
[05:54] | Watch out. | 当心 |
[05:57] | Ah, sucker! | 混球 |
[05:59] | Grow up! What is wrong with them? | 成熟点儿 他们怎么回事 |
[06:02] | They’re seniors. | 他们都是毕业生了 |
[06:03] | Exactly. | 就是啊 |
[06:05] | They’re playing water ninja. | 他们在玩水球忍者 |
[06:08] | It’s a school tradition. | 这是学校传统 |
[06:10] | How have I been here for, like, a few weeks | 我才待了几个星期 |
[06:13] | and I know more about this than you do? | 对这些了解的都比你多 |
[06:15] | Didn’t you get your email with your target’s name? | 你难道没收到写有攻击目标的邮件吗 |
[06:17] | Pass. | 免了吧 |
[06:18] | Oh, so you’re just too cool for school, huh? | 所以你对学校传统不屑一顾了 |
[06:20] | No, I’m too cool for water balloon fights. | 不 我只是不屑玩水球大战 |
[06:23] | Come on, Callie, it’s fun. | 别呀 凯丽 这很好玩的 |
[06:26] | Not everything has to be so serious. | 不是每件事都得严肃以待 |
[06:30] | There is no way I’m passing this week’s midterm. | 这周的期中考我肯定会挂 |
[06:32] | Maybe you should ask Noah to tutor you. | 或许你该让诺亚辅导你 |
[06:34] | What, is he like a math genius too? | 什么 他还是个数学天才吗 |
[06:36] | I wouldn’t be surprised. | 这没什么好惊讶的 |
[06:38] | He’s pretty smart. | 他智力超群 |
[06:40] | So what’s going on with you guys? | 你俩怎么样了 |
[06:43] | We’re just hanging out. | 我们随便玩玩而已 |
[06:44] | He’s coming over after school. | 放学后他会去我家 |
[06:46] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[06:47] | We’re probably just friends. | 我们很可能只是朋友 |
[06:49] | Probably? It didn’t look like “just friends” | 很可能 在你妈妈的派对上 |
[06:52] | at the dance floor of your mom’s party. | 你俩共舞的样子可不像”只是朋友” |
[06:54] | You know one thing Noah’s not? | 你知道诺亚不擅长什么吗 |
[06:55] | A dancer. | 跳舞 |
[06:56] | His moves were a little experimental. | 他的舞步有点令人难以接受 |
[06:58] | It’s probably because he was stoned. | 可能因为他磕嗨了 |
[07:01] | What? No way. | 什么 不可能 |
[07:03] | Uh, yeah, way. | 当然可能 |
[07:04] | It’s always the preacher’s kids you got to watch out for. | 总得小心着点儿牧师的孩子 |
[07:11] | Nick’s doctors no longer feel | 尼克的医生认为 |
[07:13] | that he is a danger to himself, | 他不再有自残倾向 |
[07:14] | and since he has no criminal record | 而且他没有犯罪记录 |
[07:16] | or history of delinquent behavior, | 以及违法的历史行为 |
[07:18] | we’re asking that he be sent | 我方要求将他送去 |
[07:19] | to the Mission Bay Home for Delinquent Boys | 为失足少年建立的米神湾之家 |
[07:21] | where he’ll continue to receive psychiatric care and therapy | 以便在安全的环境中 |
[07:24] | in a secure environment. | 继续精神治疗 |
[07:25] | What about being a danger to others? | 那威胁到其他人怎么办呢 |
[07:28] | – And you are? – Your Honor, | -你是 -法官大人 |
[07:29] | my name is Stefanie Adams Foster. | 我是史戴菲·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[07:31] | I was one of the police officers on-site | 尼克·斯超诺斯持枪去学校 |
[07:34] | during the lockdown at Anchor Beach | 锚滩封校警戒时 |
[07:35] | when Nick Stratos brought a gun to school. | 我是在场的警察之一 |
[07:37] | Allegedly! No one ever saw my son with a gun at school. | 传闻而已 没人亲眼看到我儿子持枪去学校 |
[07:40] | Your son broke into our house | 你儿子闯进我家 |
[07:42] | and laid in wait for 24 hours | 潜藏了二十四小时 |
[07:44] | until he was able to get my daughter alone | 直到我女儿独自一人时 |
[07:45] | and threatened her at gunpoint. | 指着枪威胁她 |
[07:47] | He never threatened to hurt your daughter! | 他从未想伤害你女儿 |
[07:48] | Mr. Stratos, | 斯超诺斯先生 |
[07:49] | I’d like to hear what officer Adams-Foster has to say. | 我想听亚当斯·福斯特警官说完 |
[07:53] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[07:54] | Um, Nick Stratos has only been | 尼克·斯超诺斯只接受了 |
[07:56] | under psychiatric treatment for a couple of weeks, | 几周的精神疾病治疗 |
[07:58] | hardly enough time to determine | 还不足以判定 |
[08:00] | that he is not a threat to himself | 他不会再威胁到 |
[08:01] | or anyone else for that matter. | 自身或他人 |
[08:03] | Are you a doctor? | 难道你是医生不成 |
[08:04] | Your Honor, this has been very difficult on my wife and me, | 法官大人 我和妻子很难过 |
[08:07] | but our son has been victimized | 但我们的儿子 |
[08:09] | by a girl who is toying with his affections, | 被玩弄他感情的姑娘伤害至深 |
[08:11] | – and Ms. Adams-Foster… – Mrs. | -而亚当斯·福斯特女士 -是夫人 |
[08:14] | Right, Mrs. | 好吧 夫人 |
[08:16] | – Give my regards to your wife. – I will, thank you. | -帮我向你妻子问好 -我会的 谢谢 |
[08:19] | Mrs. Adams-Foster has no reason to feel | 亚当斯·福斯特夫人没有理由认为 |
[08:21] | that my son is a threat to her daughter. | 我儿子对她女儿存在威胁 |
[08:23] | Then why is he still asking to see Mariana? | 那他为什么一直要求见玛丽安娜呢 |
[08:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:27] | His doctors called me this morning, | 他的医生今早打电话给我了 |
[08:28] | because Nick apparently asked | 因为显然尼克问过医生 |
[08:30] | when Mariana was coming to visit him. | 玛丽安娜什么时候能来看他 |
[08:31] | I’m happy to get Dr. Stolland on the phone, Your Honor. | 我很乐意现在接通斯多兰德医生 法官 |
[08:34] | Nick, is this true? | 尼克 这是真的吗 |
[08:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:43] | I gave her a necklace with a diamond “M” on it, | 我给了她一条有着M型钻石的项链 |
[08:46] | and I wanted to ask her if I could have it back | 我想问问她能不能还给我 |
[08:48] | to give to my mom. | 我想送给我妈妈 |
[08:50] | You know, “M” for Mom. | M代表妈妈 |
[08:54] | I wanted to give her something special | 我想送给她个特别的东西 |
[08:55] | for standing by me through this. | 感谢她陪我度过这一切 |
[08:58] | I understand I’m not in a relationship with Mariana any more | 我明白我和玛丽安娜已经没关系了 |
[09:01] | and why she doesn’t want to see me. | 也明白她为什么不想见我 |
[09:05] | I’m not angry about it. | 我没有为此生气 |
[09:07] | I’m truly sorry for everything I did. | 我真心为我所做的一切感到抱歉 |
[09:10] | I just… | 我只是 |
[09:12] | want to get better | 想要好起来 |
[09:14] | so that I can pay for my mistakes… | 这样我就能弥补我犯下的错误 |
[09:17] | and get on with my life. | 然后继续过我的生活 |
[09:29] | Just wanted to drop off | 我只是来送 |
[09:31] | Brandon’s letter of recommendation for Juilliard. | 布兰登报考朱利亚音乐学院的推荐信 |
[09:33] | Thank you so much, Eric. | 非常感谢你 艾瑞克 |
[09:34] | I haven’t seen much of him around the music room lately. | 最近在音乐教室没怎么见过他 |
[09:36] | I hope he’s practicing. | 但愿他在练习 |
[09:37] | He’s got to put 120 percent into this. | 他需要百分之二百的投入 |
[09:39] | He is. He’s been practicing at home | 他在练习 最近一直在家练习 |
[09:41] | and he even took the SATs again | 甚至又参加了一次高考 |
[09:42] | to improve on his score, which was already pretty high. | 来提高分数 其实上次的分数就很高了 |
[09:45] | Um, he’s be better off focusing on his audition. | 他最好还是专注于演奏考试 |
[09:48] | Juilliard doesn’t even require SAT scores, | 朱利亚音乐学院不要求高考分数 |
[09:50] | unless the student’s home-schooled. | 除非学生是在家受教育的 |
[09:53] | Does Brandon know that? | 布兰登知道这个吗 |
[09:54] | Yeah. I’m pretty sure we talked about it. | 知道 我很确定我们之前谈到过 |
[09:56] | – Anyway, I’ll see you. – Okay. | -总之 再见了 -好的 |
[10:07] | If I knew being a nerd was this fun, | 要是我知道当书呆子这么好玩 |
[10:10] | I would have converted much sooner. | 我早就改当书呆子了 |
[10:15] | It doesn’t fit. | 不合适 |
[10:17] | This is three millimeters from the edge you measured? | 你确定是从边上量了三毫米吗 |
[10:20] | Uh, yeah, three millimeters | 是 从杆边 |
[10:21] | from the edge of the rod to the edge of the hole. | 到孔边三毫米 |
[10:25] | No, three millimeters from the edge of the rod | 不 应该是从杆边到孔的中心 |
[10:27] | to the center of the hole. | 三毫米 |
[10:29] | That’s useless. Do it again. | 这个废了 再做一个 |
[10:31] | Right, this is very complex work | 这是很复杂的团队工作 |
[10:33] | and any little error can cost us big time, | 任何小失误都会让我们损失巨大 |
[10:35] | so if you don’t understand something, | 所以你有什么不了解的 |
[10:37] | you need to ask for clarification. | 一定要向大家确认 |
[10:41] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[10:42] | Hey, Mariana. | 玛丽安娜 |
[10:43] | I think we should get the omni wheels. | 我觉得我们应该用全向轮 |
[10:46] | They can move in any direction | 它们可以全方位移动 |
[10:48] | and they’re cool as hell. | 而且帅炸天 |
[10:49] | Yeah, no, you’ve seen the field. | 是吗 不行 你也看过场地了 |
[10:50] | We have to be able to make sure we can get over the obstacles. | 我们得确保能够越过障碍 |
[10:52] | It’s not like omni wheels can’t go straight, | 又不是说全向轮不能直行 |
[10:55] | unless… are you afraid you won’t be able to drive it? | 除非你害怕自己不会操控它 |
[10:58] | I’m happy to take over as driver if you want. | 如果你愿意 我很乐意接手操控 |
[11:00] | No thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[11:05] | Okay, but make sure that we have enough control. | 好吧 不过要确保我们能够控制它 |
[11:08] | I’ll order them now. | 我现在就订购 |
[11:13] | Um, why did you just back down? | 你刚为什么让步 |
[11:16] | We have to pick our battles. It should be fine. | 我们得放眼全局明智选择 应该没事的 |
[11:18] | Just let the boys have their toys. | 就让男孩们玩想玩的玩具吧 |
[11:20] | – Should be fine? – Seriously? | -应该没事 -不是吧 |
[11:21] | I can’t deal with you second-guessing me right now, okay? | 我现在没空处理你对我的质疑 好吗 |
[11:34] | 是我 尼克 我明天从精神病院出来 他们要把我转移到新的地方 来见我 | |
[11:38] | Hey, what was that about? Did she say something about me? | 刚刚怎么回事 她说我什么了吗 |
[11:41] | – Hello. – What? | -回神儿 -干什么 |
[11:43] | What did Emma say? | 艾玛说了什么 |
[11:44] | Look, I can’t deal with your drama right now. | 我现在没空处理你俩的问题 |
[11:52] | Who are you texting? | 你在给谁发短信 |
[11:59] | Huh? Mariana! | 玛丽安娜 |
[11:59] | Just mind your own business! Okay? | 管好你自己的事 好吗 |
[12:22] | – Everything okay? – Who’s home? | -一切都好吗 -还有谁在家 |
[12:25] | Uh, I don’t think anyone yet. | 其他人都还没回 |
[12:29] | Why? What’s… what’s going on? | 为什么这么问 怎么回事 |
[12:30] | I called Coronado High. | 我给科罗纳多高中打了电话 |
[12:33] | Your name’s not on the list of students who took the SATs. | 你的名字不在参加高考的学生名单上 |
[12:37] | Uh, that… that’s weird. | 那…那就奇怪了 |
[12:39] | Maybe they forgot to log my name in or something. | 或许他们忘了录入我的名字之类的 |
[12:42] | And you realize that Juilliard doesn’t require SAT scores? | 你清楚朱利亚音乐学院不要求高考成绩吧 |
[12:45] | Uh, yeah, well, you know, I mean, it wasn’t | 清楚 可…那不是 |
[12:46] | it wasn’t going to be the only school I applied to. | 那不是我申请的唯一一所学校 |
[12:49] | Did you take that test for yourself? | 你是为自己考试 |
[12:52] | Or for someone else? | 还是替别人考的 |
[12:56] | Why… why would I? | 我怎么会那么做 |
[12:57] | For money! | 为了钱 |
[13:04] | You realize what you’ve done? | 你明白你做了什么吗 |
[13:07] | You’ve committed academic fraud! | 你犯了学术欺诈 |
[13:09] | The consequence of which is no Juilliard, | 其后果是进不了朱利亚音乐学院 |
[13:12] | no college, period! | 上不了大学 没下文了 |
[13:15] | What? Do they know? | 什么 他们知道了 |
[13:16] | I know! | 我知道 |
[13:19] | And you have put me in a terrible position, Brandon, | 你让我陷入两难境地 布兰登 |
[13:21] | because if I report this, | 因为如果我上报了 |
[13:22] | which I am ethically and professionally required to do, | 从道德和职业角度来讲 我必须这么做 |
[13:26] | I will be responsible | 我就成了 |
[13:27] | for completely destroying your future! | 毁你未来的罪魁祸首 |
[13:30] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:31] | Sorry’s not gonna cut it, Brandon! | 抱歉也解决不了问题 布兰登 |
[13:33] | First, everything with Callie and now this… | 先是和凯丽的事 现在又来这个 |
[13:36] | what is going on with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[13:37] | Cortney’s ex is… is suing for custody! | 科特尼的前夫在争监护权 |
[13:40] | So she needs a lawyer. | 她需要律师 |
[13:42] | She needs the money for a lawyer. | 她需要钱请律师 |
[13:43] | Brandon, when you continue to justify your actions, | 布兰登 你现在还在为自己的行为辩护 |
[13:46] | it’s a pretty clear sign | 这清楚地说明 |
[13:47] | that you have lost your sense of right and wrong. | 你已经失去了辨别是非的能力 |
[13:50] | I can’t even look at you right now. | 我现在真不想看见你 |
[14:02] | So I looked into Kyle’s alibi witness, | 我调查了一下凯尔的不在场证人 |
[14:04] | Patrick Molloy, | 帕特里克·莫洛伊 |
[14:06] | and it turns out that he was arrested | 他曾被捕 |
[14:08] | for lewd and lascivious acts with a minor. | 因涉嫌猥亵未成年人罪 |
[14:11] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[14:13] | A couple months before Kyle’s trial. | 凯尔庭审前的几个月 |
[14:14] | So did he go to prison? | 他进监狱了吗 |
[14:15] | No, the charges were dropped. | 没有 指控被撤销了 |
[14:18] | Well, I did find something odd in the arrest report | 但我的确在逮捕报告中找到一些疑点 |
[14:21] | that a lead detective on Kyle’s case… Detective Gray… | 凯尔案的主案警官 |
[14:24] | was called in to question Patrick Molloy | 格雷警官曾在帕特里克·莫洛伊被捕后 |
[14:26] | after he was arrested. | 被叫去审问他 |
[14:28] | – So? – Well, Gray is in the homicide unit | -那又怎样 -格雷是凶杀组的人 |
[14:32] | and the molestation case belonged Vice. | 而猥亵归扫黄组管 |
[14:35] | Those guys are very territorial. | 这些人都是各管各的 |
[14:37] | So, why would they do that? | 那他们为什么要那样做 |
[14:38] | I have a theory. | 我是这么想的 |
[14:41] | Oh, watch out for the wall! | 小心别撞墙 |
[14:43] | Sorry, I’m kinda lame at this. | 对不起 我玩得不好 |
[14:45] | My mom doesn’t like me to play video games. | 我妈不喜欢我玩电子游戏 |
[14:47] | She thinks they mess with your head. | 他说这会干扰你的思维 |
[14:51] | Oh my God, get that stuff away from me. | 天啊 别把这东西放在我面前 |
[14:54] | Candy is totally my kryptonite. | 我对糖果没有抵抗力 |
[14:57] | What? You’ve got like the munchies? | 怎么 你饿了吗 |
[15:00] | You stoned? | 因为嗑多了 |
[15:02] | Taylor told me you were high at my mom’s birthday party. | 泰勒说你在我妈的生日派对上嗑嗨了 |
[15:05] | Oh! Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:07] | I mean, no. | 我是说没有 |
[15:08] | No, I’m not high right now, | 现在没有 |
[15:10] | but yeah, I… I have a medical marijuana card. | 但是没错 我有医用大麻卡 |
[15:13] | How? You’re fifteen. | 怎么搞到的 你才十五岁 |
[15:14] | My mom got it for me. | 我妈给我弄的 |
[15:15] | The same mom who’s afraid | 就是那个害怕电子游戏 |
[15:16] | video games will mess with your head? | 弄坏脑子的妈妈吗 |
[15:18] | It’s for my anxiety. | 那是为了缓解我的焦虑症 |
[15:20] | I get nervous around large crowds, and new people. | 我在人群中就紧张 见生人也紧张 |
[15:23] | I guess she’d rather me have something natural | 我想她宁愿让我用自然的东西 |
[15:25] | rather than a prescription drug or something. | 也不想让我碰处方药或别的东西 |
[15:27] | Have you ever tried it? | 你试过那东西吗 |
[15:29] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[15:32] | Do you want to? | 想试吗 |
[15:34] | Wh… do you mean right now? | 什么 你说现在吗 |
[15:35] | No. No, I don’t… | 不 我… |
[15:36] | I don’t have any on me right now. | 现在没带 |
[15:38] | My mom limits how much I get, | 我妈妈限制我的量 |
[15:39] | but I, uh… I save some for… | 但是我会存起来一些 |
[15:43] | fun. | 留着以后爽 |
[15:45] | If you want, I can bring it over tomorrow. | 如果你想试 我明天可以带过来 |
[15:48] | Yeah, sure, cool. | 好啊 没问题 |
[15:54] | So this Detective Gray | 这位格雷警官 |
[15:55] | would put a child molester back on the streets | 愿意放走一个猥亵儿童者 |
[15:58] | just to make sure that Kyle was convicted | 只为确保在约翰逊太太一案上 |
[16:00] | – of Mrs. Johnson’s murder? – Yeah, it’s horrible, | -对凯尔定罪 -是啊 真可怕 |
[16:02] | but my mom said that detectives | 但我妈妈说 |
[16:04] | are under so much pressure to close their cases, | 警官们结案的压力很大 |
[16:06] | and some of them are just willing to do whatever it takes. | 有些人为了结案愿意不惜一切 |
[16:08] | And Molloy will never admit that he made a deal, | 莫洛伊绝不会承认这件事 |
[16:11] | because if he did, he could still be charged. | 否则他还会被起诉 |
[16:13] | Yeah, and possibly go to jail. | 是啊 还可能会进监狱 |
[16:15] | So we’re back to where we started | 那我们现在又回到了起点 |
[16:16] | with no alibi witness for Kyle. | 凯尔没有不在场证明 |
[16:18] | Which is why I went to Sheila’s this afternoon | 所以今天下午我去了希拉家 |
[16:21] | to pick up all of Kyle’s case files. | 去拿所有凯尔的案卷 |
[16:24] | My mom told me | 我妈妈告诉我 |
[16:25] | I’m not supposed to be like detectiving or anything, | 我不能自己调查 |
[16:28] | but she never said we couldn’t do this. | 但她没说我们不能看卷宗 |
[16:37] | I’ve never seen my mom so mad. | 我从没见过我妈这么生气 |
[16:42] | God, this is all my fault. | 天啊 这都是我的错 |
[16:45] | No, it’s not. | 不怪你 |
[16:47] | It was my choice to take that test. | 是我决定代人考试的 |
[16:53] | I just wish I hadn’t. | 真希望我没有 |
[17:02] | – What’s this? – It’s 900 bucks. | -这是什么 -这是900美元 |
[17:05] | I know it’s just a dent in what I owe you, | 我知道这只是我欠你的九牛一毛 |
[17:07] | but I’m paying every penny back. | 但我会把所有的钱都还给你的 |
[17:08] | Where did you get this? | 你哪儿来的钱 |
[17:10] | I sold my surfboarding gear. | 我卖了我的冲浪设备 |
[17:14] | Cort, you love surfing. | 科特 你那么喜欢冲浪 |
[17:16] | You can’t be the only one making sacrifices, Brandon. | 布兰登 我不能让你一个人做牺牲 |
[17:28] | We’re gonna get through all of this, okay? | 我们会挺过这一切的 好吗 |
[17:33] | Together. | 一起挺过去 |
[17:50] | I, uh, spoke to your mother today. | 我今天和你妈妈谈过了 |
[17:53] | She called you? | 她给你打电话了 |
[17:54] | No, I called her. | 不 是我给她打的 |
[17:59] | Your dad has not exactly been telling us the truth, Lena. | 莉娜 你爸爸没有说实话 |
[18:02] | According to my mother, | 这是我妈妈的看法 |
[18:04] | who just abandoned him here as soon as things got rough. | 事情一变糟她就把他抛弃在这里 |
[18:06] | She didn’t abandon him. | 她没有抛弃他 |
[18:07] | She went home, and it’s a good thing she did | 她回家了 这是件好事 |
[18:09] | because she was able to go through their financial records. | 这样她才有机会检查他们的财政记录 |
[18:12] | Well, I’m sure she’s making it seem a lot worse | 她肯定会把问题 |
[18:14] | than it really is. | 无限放大 |
[18:15] | He owes the IRS almost $300,000, Lena. | 他欠国税局将近三十万 莉娜 |
[18:21] | How is that even possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[18:22] | Well, he lost money in the stock market, | 他在股票市场上赔了钱 |
[18:24] | but then he tried to recoup it, | 但他想要赢回来 |
[18:25] | making a lot of bad, high-risk investments, | 做了很多不理智的高风险投资 |
[18:28] | and they’re upside down on the house | 他们的房贷资不抵债 |
[18:29] | because he took out a second and third mortgage. | 是因为他贷了第二 第三笔款 |
[18:33] | He hasn’t paid his income taxes in four years. | 他已经四年没纳所得税了 |
[18:36] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[18:37] | it’s as if he’s… | 就好像他 |
[18:38] | he kept doubling down on these get-rich-quick schemes… | 他在这些快速致富的方法上不停加倍下注 |
[18:42] | Okay! Enough! | 好了 够了 |
[18:48] | My father’s made some mistakes, | 我爸是犯了错 |
[18:50] | but I don’t appreciate you calling my mother | 但我不喜欢你打电话给我妈 |
[18:53] | and ganging up on him. | 合伙来对付他 |
[18:54] | He needs our support. | 他需要我们的支持 |
[18:56] | He has to go home and face his wife | 他得回家面对他的妻子 |
[19:00] | and their financial situation. | 和他们的经济状况 |
[19:03] | And we need to figure out how to save our house. | 而我们得想办法挽救我们的房子 |
[19:07] | Well, I’m not gonna tell him he has to leave. | 我不会赶他走的 |
[19:10] | You and my mother can doubt him all you want, | 你和我妈随便怎么怀疑他都行 |
[19:12] | but he’s always come through for us. | 但他始终都在为我们付出 |
[19:17] | So if he says he’s gonna fix this, I believe him. | 如果他说有办法解决 我就相信他 |
[19:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:27] | This is the forensics report. | 法医报告 |
[19:29] | Oh, no, I mean… that. | 不 我是说那个 |
[19:33] | Oh, that is the school project that won’t die. | 那是个永不过时的学校作业 |
[19:38] | Um, I had this idea to do it on all the foster homes | 之前我想对所有我弟和我 |
[19:41] | that my little brother and I were in, | 住过的收养家庭做个调查 |
[19:42] | but right now it just seems lame. | 可现在觉得挺无聊的 |
[19:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:48] | I don’t know. It’s just not important. | 不知道 就是不重要了而已 |
[19:50] | Okay, so this forensics report is really disturbing. | 这报告真烦人 |
[19:55] | “Mrs. Johnson was found in her living room, | 约翰逊太太在客厅被发现 |
[19:57] | face down in a pool of blood. | 面部朝下躺在血泊中 |
[19:59] | “She was bludgeoned in the back of the head with a garden axe.” | 头部后侧被园艺斧重击 |
[20:02] | There’s no sign of forced entry, | 没有强行入室的迹象 |
[20:04] | and Kyle’s DNA all over the murder weapon. | 凶器上到处都是凯尔的DNA |
[20:07] | Okay, but Kyle did yard work for her, right? | 好吧 但凯尔有帮她整理花园 对吧 |
[20:09] | So wouldn’t his DNA be all over the gardening tools anyway? | 他的DNA难道不应该沾在园艺工具上吗 |
[20:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:15] | It’s missing a page. | 这里少了一页 |
[20:16] | Look, it goes right from page six of eight | 看 直接从八页中的第六页 |
[20:19] | to eight of eight. Where is page seven? | 到第八页了 第七页呢 |
[20:22] | That is a good question. | 问得好 |
[20:25] | What’s going on? | 你们在做什么 |
[20:27] | This is Aaron. | 他是亚伦 |
[20:29] | He’s helping me look through Kyle’s case files. | 他在帮我查凯尔的案件资料 |
[20:32] | You’re supposed to working on your senior project. | 你该去做你的毕业班作业 |
[20:35] | Yeah, actually, um, I was thinking of maybe changing it | 其实 我想把题目换成 |
[20:39] | to be about Kyle’s case, | 凯尔的案子 |
[20:42] | like juvenile justice. | 比如少年司法之类的 |
[20:43] | No, Callie, you’re not changing your project again! | 不行 凯丽 你不能再换了 |
[20:47] | – Why not? – Because you’ve already changed it three times! | -为什么 -因为你已经换了三次了 |
[20:51] | There’s a reason you wanted | 你在七年中去了七个家庭 |
[20:52] | to do seven homes in seven years, | 是有原因的 |
[20:54] | one that made a lot of sense to Mom and me. | 对妈妈和我来说很能说明问题 |
[20:58] | Aaron, I’m sorry, | 亚伦 抱歉 |
[20:59] | I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 我得请你离开了 |
[21:00] | Callie has to focus on her school work. | 凯丽要专心做作业了 |
[21:02] | – Can I take that? – Yeah. | -我能拿走吗 -好 |
[21:05] | – Nice to meet you. – Yeah, you too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[21:11] | Well, that was rude. | 真不礼貌 |
[21:13] | I am sorry you feel that way, | 很遗憾你这么认为 |
[21:15] | but we think that it’s time you commit to this project, | 但我觉得你应该认真对待这份作业 |
[21:17] | and that you commit to the family, | 也该认真对待这个家 |
[21:18] | as a matter of fact. | 其实 |
[21:20] | So how about you stop making excuses | 所以别再找借口了 |
[21:22] | and get it done! | 把它做完 |
[21:38] | – Cool, right? – Yeah, it’s cool, but, uh, | -很酷吧 -是很酷 不过 |
[21:43] | why are we doing swerve drive? | 我们为什么要做成急转驱动 |
[21:49] | Sorry, my bad. | 抱歉 我的错 |
[21:51] | You’ve seen the field. | 你们看过场地了 |
[21:52] | There’s no way those omni wheels | 全向轮没法 |
[21:53] | are gonna be able to get over those obstacles. | 越过那些障碍 |
[21:55] | We talked about this. | 我们讨论过的 |
[21:56] | Simple is better. | 越简单越好 |
[21:59] | Yeah, no, you’re right. | 是啊 对 你说得对 |
[22:01] | We’ll swap them out. | 我们会换的 |
[22:02] | We can’t afford to make mistakes like this, Mariana. | 这种错误我们犯不起 玛丽安娜 |
[22:03] | If we do, we’re never gonna be ready in time. | 不然就永远赶不及了 |
[22:11] | Okay, so I’ll take care of getting the new wheels, | 好吧 我来负责搞定新轮子 |
[22:13] | but we have to make up for some lost time, | 还得赶上进度 |
[22:15] | so you should probably start coding | 所以你们可能得开始 |
[22:17] | for basic drive… | 为基本驱动编程 |
[22:18] | and then we’ll upload it whenever the new wheels get in. | 然后新轮子一到就上传 |
[22:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:21] | Oh, and thanks for hanging me out to dry with Craig. | 把我推出去给克雷格骂真是多谢了 |
[22:23] | Hey, you’re the team leader. | 你是队长嘛 |
[22:25] | You’re right. I am. | 没错 我是 |
[22:42] | Hey, can you give me a ride? | 能送我一程吗 |
[22:44] | What’s up? Everything good? | 怎么样 还好吗 |
[22:46] | Yeah, yeah, I’m… I’m fine. | 还好 还好 我挺好的 |
[22:48] | Uh, we miss you. | 我们挺想你的 |
[22:50] | Miss you too. | 我也想你们 |
[22:52] | Hey, what’s up with that… that new guy? | 那个新来的怎么样 |
[22:54] | – Is he, uh… – No. I’m not sure yet. | -他是不是 -还不清楚 |
[22:57] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[22:58] | You ever done pot? | 你吸过大麻吗 |
[23:02] | Well, I mean, are you wearing like a wire or something? | 怎么 你是带着窃听器被警察派来套话的吗 |
[23:04] | No. | 没有 |
[23:07] | I did it once. Yeah. | 我抽过一次 是的 |
[23:10] | But… why? Are you thinking of trying it? | 不过 怎么 你想试吗 |
[23:13] | No, no! I… I, um… | 没有 没有 我 |
[23:14] | You know, I just heard some other kids talking about it | 你知道 我只是听到其他小孩说这个 |
[23:16] | and I was wondering what it was like. | 我只是好奇那是什么样的 |
[23:18] | I didn’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[23:20] | I… I kind of just got paranoid, | 我好像得了妄想症 |
[23:22] | and my head kept jumping from one thought to the next. | 不停地从一件事想到另一件事 |
[23:27] | It was like an acid trip or something like that. | 像是产生幻觉或者类似的东西 |
[23:31] | That was a bad example. | 这个例子不好 |
[23:32] | Actually, I’ve never done acid. | 实际上 我没用过迷幻药 |
[23:34] | Don’t do acid. | 别用迷幻药 |
[23:36] | I don’t know, I… I kind of panicked | 我不知道 我有点恐慌 |
[23:40] | and had to call Mama to come pick me up. | 然后打电话让妈妈来接我 |
[23:44] | You did? Was she mad? | 你打了 她生气了吗 |
[23:45] | No, actually, she was… really cool, | 没有 事实上 她很平静 |
[23:49] | but… I felt pretty stupid. | 但是 我觉得很蠢 |
[23:55] | You know what? I’m gonna catch you later. Okay? | 不如这样 我们待会见 好吗 |
[23:58] | Hey, man. Hey. | 老兄 |
[24:00] | – What’s up, bro? – Uh, we got to talk. | -什么事 伙计 -我们得谈谈 |
[24:13] | So… | 那么 |
[24:15] | When you asked for a ride home, | 你让我开车送你回家 |
[24:17] | I sort of thought maybe you wanted… | 我还以为也许你想 |
[24:20] | No. | 不 |
[24:21] | No, sorry, just a ride. | 不是的 不好意思 只是想搭个车 |
[24:26] | You know what I don’t get? | 你知道我不明白什么吗 |
[24:29] | What teenage boy gives up no-strings-attached sex? | 什么样的男孩会放弃无附加条件的性爱 |
[24:33] | What does it matter? | 有什么关系呢 |
[24:33] | Can’t you get your benefits from some other friend? | 你不能从其他朋友那儿获得你想要的吗 |
[24:35] | Yeah, I can. | 是的 我能 |
[24:38] | I can get all the benefits I want, | 只要我想 我就能得到 |
[24:39] | any time I want from any friend too. | 任何时候 任何朋友 |
[24:41] | Good, then what do you need me for? | 很好 那你需要我什么 |
[24:44] | I mean, you don’t think I’m good enough for you anyway. | 我是说 反正你也觉得我配不上你 |
[24:47] | – Why would you say that? – I think you know. | -你为什么这么说 -我想你知道 |
[24:49] | Actually, I’m pretty sure I don’t! | 说真的 我真不知道 |
[24:50] | You think I’m dumb, Emma. | 你觉得我是傻瓜吗 艾玛 |
[24:54] | Why do you… | 你为什么 |
[24:56] | I don’t think you’re dumb. | 我不觉得你是傻瓜 |
[24:58] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[25:00] | We both know that I’m not smart enough for you, | 我们都知道我不够聪明 |
[25:02] | and that’s why you won’t date me. | 所以你不愿意和我约会 |
[25:03] | The reason I won’t date you is because… | 我不愿意和你约会是因为 |
[25:08] | you broke my heart. | 你伤了我的心 |
[25:11] | No, you broke up with me. | 不对 是你和我分手的 |
[25:14] | Because I didn’t think you were… | 因为我不认为你 |
[25:18] | into me. | 真的喜欢我 |
[25:19] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道那不是真的 |
[25:20] | Then why did you immediately start hooking up with Hayley | 那为什么我们刚分手 |
[25:23] | like two seconds after it was over with us? | 你就和海莉勾搭上了 |
[25:24] | Hayley was a mistake. | 海莉是个错误 |
[25:25] | I only got with her, | 我和她在一起 |
[25:27] | because I thought that you didn’t want me. | 是因为我认为你不想要我了 |
[25:29] | Well, that sucks big time. | 那真是非常糟糕 |
[25:31] | Well, I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[25:39] | So… do you think maybe I… | 那你觉得我 |
[25:43] | that I could unbreak your heart? | 我可以撤销伤到你的举动吗 |
[25:48] | Is that Mariana? | 那是玛丽安娜吗 |
[25:53] | Is that what we’re doing here? | 这就是我们来这的原因 |
[25:54] | – Following her? – Oh my God! | -跟踪她 -我的天哪 |
[26:01] | What the hell is she doing? | 她到底在做什么 |
[26:10] | I was thinking about you today. | 我今天想起你来着 |
[26:12] | I saw this Vine of this guy | 我看到一个人 |
[26:13] | who ate like 1,000 pounds of candy. | 吃了很多糖果 |
[26:16] | Oh, yeah, funny. | 很有趣 |
[26:17] | So I made a playlist | 我把我 |
[26:19] | of some music I like to chill with. | 喜欢的音乐做了个播放列表 |
[26:21] | Yeah, so… | 很好 那 |
[26:23] | Listen, I… | 听着 我 |
[26:25] | I don’t think I’m really ready to smoke pot. | 我想我还没准备好吸大麻 |
[26:28] | Uh, uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[26:31] | The thing is we’re not smoking it. | 实际上我们并不吸 |
[26:35] | We’re eating it. | 我们吃它 |
[26:43] | Hey, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[26:45] | Hey, um… | 嘿 |
[26:47] | So I just wanted to let you know | 我只是想让你知道 |
[26:49] | that I’m… I’m making this whole SAT-thing right. | 我正在纠正高考的那件事 |
[26:52] | I gave the money back to the kid | 我把钱还给了那个 |
[26:54] | that I took the test for | 让我替他考试的人 |
[26:55] | and I’m making him take it himself, | 让他自己考试 |
[26:57] | and to use whatever score he gets. | 用他自己考出的成绩 |
[27:00] | That way, you know, you don’t have to | 那样 你知道 你不必 |
[27:02] | compromise your integrity or anything. | 破坏你的诚信什么的 |
[27:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:07] | Uh, I mean. | 我是说 |
[27:09] | I… I thought you’d be happy | 我以为你会因为我纠正错误 |
[27:12] | that I’m fixing this. | 感到高兴 |
[27:14] | Like you fixed things | 就像你把 |
[27:15] | buying back those fake ID’s you made? | 自己造的假身份证买回来就是纠正了吗 |
[27:17] | It’s the fact that you did these things at all, | 是你做出了这种事这个事实 |
[27:18] | Brandon, that concerns me. | 布兰登 让我担忧 |
[27:22] | A character is much easier kept than recovered. | 保持本性比恢复本性要简单 |
[27:25] | I hope you remember that next time. | 我希望你下次记住 |
[27:32] | The universe is collapsing | 宇宙自己 |
[27:35] | on itself. | 在崩溃 |
[27:38] | Stephen Hawking? | 斯蒂芬·霍金 |
[27:39] | The smartest man in the world? | 世界上最聪明的人 |
[27:41] | No? | 不是 |
[27:48] | -Dude! -Did you just call me Jude? | -老兄 -你刚才叫我裘德 |
[27:50] | No, that’s my name. | 没有 那是我的名字 |
[27:51] | Yeah, that’s why I thought it was weird. | 我知道 所以我才觉得奇怪 |
[27:54] | No, but I just wanted to tell you | 不 但是我想告诉你 |
[27:56] | that I can feel my bones, | 我可以感觉到我的骨头 |
[27:59] | like, inside my skin. | 就像 在我的皮肤里 |
[28:05] | Hey, doors open please. | 请开着门 |
[28:07] | Dinner’s almost ready. | 晚餐快好了 |
[28:09] | Noah, you are welcome to join us if you’d like. | 诺亚 如果你愿意可以留下来一起吃 |
[28:11] | Oh, thank you, but I got to get home. | 谢谢 但我得回家了 |
[28:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:15] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[28:19] | Don’t ruin your appetite before dinner, please. | 拜托 别把零食吃太多不想吃饭了 |
[28:24] | Do you think she knew? | 你觉得她知道了吗 |
[28:25] | No, we’re cool. | 不 没事的 |
[28:29] | But, man, you never told me your mom was the po-po. | 但 兄弟 你从没告诉过我你妈妈是条子 |
[28:32] | Po-po? | 条子 |
[28:59] | – Hey, Daddy. – Hey, so, | -爸爸 -告诉你 |
[29:01] | I think I found a solution to our problems. | 我觉得我找到解决我们问题的办法了 |
[29:03] | Well, great, what’s the plan? | 太棒了 计划是什么 |
[29:05] | Well, it’s more of an opportunity, really. | 更应该说是个可行的机会 |
[29:08] | See, if we can just scrape together $20,000, | 如果我们能凑齐两万美金 |
[29:13] | we could buy shares in this company | 我们就可以买一家 |
[29:14] | that is about to announce that it has developed | 正要公布新技术的科技公司的股票 |
[29:17] | an affordable technique | 他们已经发展了成熟了一种 |
[29:19] | to desalinate sea water using solar power. | 用太阳能低成本淡化海水的技术 |
[29:23] | Now within the next few months, | 接下来几个月 |
[29:24] | they are projecting 10 | 他们预计能达到 |
[29:26] | to 20 times the return on their investment. | 十到二十倍的投资回报率 |
[29:29] | I could pay off the IRS | 我就可以到国税局付清欠款 |
[29:31] | and then even your line of credit loan on the house, | 甚至补齐你们的房贷 |
[29:33] | and then… | 然后 |
[29:34] | the lien goes away. | 就没有抵押的问题了 |
[29:36] | Um, Daddy, that sounds pretty risky. | 爸爸 听起来太冒险了 |
[29:38] | It’s a no-brainer. | 这根本不用考虑 |
[29:40] | I mean, water is the new oil. | 我是说 水就是新时代的石油 |
[29:43] | I mean, trust me on this, honey. | 相信我 甜心 |
[29:44] | – This is the answer to our problems. – Dad. | -这能解决我们的问题 -爸爸 |
[29:49] | We know how much you owe the IRS. | 我们知道你欠国税局多少 |
[29:53] | You’ve been talking to your mother. | 你们跟你妈妈联系了 |
[29:56] | Yes, we… we called her… | 对 我们给她打了电话 |
[30:00] | and we know everything. | 什么都知道了 |
[30:02] | We know about the second and third mortgages… | 我们知道了第二和第三次房贷的事 |
[30:07] | and we know about | 我们也知道了 |
[30:09] | all the get-rich-quick schemes. | 你的快速圈钱计划 |
[30:11] | Yeah, well, this is different. | 对 但这次不同 |
[30:12] | This is different. I am right about this. | 这次不一样 这次我准没错 |
[30:15] | We can’t afford for you to be wrong again. | 我们没能力承担你再错一次的后果 |
[30:16] | You are making a mistake here, honey! | 你想错了 亲爱的 |
[30:18] | No, no, you’ve made mistakes, Dad! | 不不 是你已经错过了 爸爸 |
[30:22] | You’ve lost everything and you’re in denial about it. | 你已经失去了一切 但你仍旧不愿承认 |
[30:27] | Stewart, you keep dodging the IRS, | 斯图尔特 你再继续躲国税局 |
[30:29] | you’re gonna end up in jail. | 你会坐牢的 |
[30:37] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道我要怎么办 |
[30:42] | I still have my life insurance. | 我还有人身保险 |
[30:44] | I could probably drive off a cliff. | 也许我可以开车冲下悬崖自杀 |
[30:45] | You’d all be okay. | 你们就没事了 |
[30:47] | Daddy, don’t say that. | 爸爸 别这么说 |
[30:50] | Don’t ever say that. | 再也不要说这样的话了 |
[30:50] | We would never be okay without you. | 没有你根本算不上没事了 |
[30:56] | All I ever wanted was to take care of my family. | 我想做的只是照顾好我的家人 |
[30:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:02] | I know. | 我懂 |
[32:30] | Was it something I said? | 是因为我哪句话说的不对吗 |
[32:38] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都不要想 |
[32:38] | Dinner’s gonna be ready soon. | 晚饭马上就好了 |
[32:39] | Come on, I’m starving. | 拜托 我饿死了 |
[32:41] | Then eat a veggie, here. | 那先吃点蔬菜吧 给你 |
[32:43] | Uh, potato chips are technically a vegetable. | 土豆片严格说来也是蔬菜 |
[32:45] | You know what, young man? | 你说呢 年轻人 |
[32:49] | Hey, sweets. | 亲爱的 |
[32:50] | Um, can I talk to you about Nick? | 我能和你谈谈尼克的事吗 |
[32:55] | Uh, should I go? | 要我回避吗 |
[32:57] | No, no, no, you need to hear this too. | 不不不 你也要听听 |
[33:00] | Nick has been released from the hospital, | 尼克出院了 |
[33:02] | and has been moved to a group home for boys. | 被送到了男生之家 |
[33:04] | Is he okay, mentally? | 他心理上还稳定吗 |
[33:05] | That remains to be seen, | 还不好说 |
[33:07] | but according to the doctors | 但根据医生 |
[33:08] | and the judge who approved the move, | 和赞成此举的法官的说法 |
[33:11] | they seemed to think so. | 他们觉得他已经没事了 |
[33:13] | He is still under lock and key. | 但他还在关押中 |
[33:15] | He has no access to phones or computers, | 他用不了电话或电脑 |
[33:17] | and I have made it quite clear to them | 我也跟他们讲清楚了 |
[33:18] | that he is not to contact either one of you, | 他不能联系你们中的任何一个 |
[33:20] | but if he does, you need to let me know. | 但如果他联系你们了 你们要告诉我 |
[33:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:26] | All right, and I’m gonna be closely monitoring his detention | 好吧 我会密切关注他的拘留和活动情况 |
[33:30] | and activities, so there’s no need for you to worry at all. | 所以你们根本不用担心 |
[33:34] | I’m not worried. | 我没有担心 |
[33:44] | It’s like the most depressing scrapbook ever. | 这简直是有史以来最让人郁闷的的剪贴簿 |
[33:47] | This was a horrible idea. No one’s gonna want to see this. | 这主意太糟了 没人会想看这个 |
[33:50] | I don’t want to see this. | 我自己都不想看 |
[33:51] | I hate that this is my story. | 我恨这个故事属于我 |
[33:53] | I just want to pretend it never happened. | 我只想假装一切都没发生过 |
[33:57] | But you can’t. | 但你不能 |
[33:59] | Look, it’s hard to look back on the rough stuff. | 回顾以前的艰难时光谁都不好受 |
[34:04] | I mean, I’m transgender, I get it. | 我是说 我是变性人 我懂 |
[34:10] | When I see pictures before my transition… | 我看到自己变性之前的照片时 |
[34:14] | I see how sad I was. | 我能看到自己有多难过 |
[34:17] | I just wanted to erase the first 16 years of my life, | 我只想删除人生的头十六年 |
[34:21] | but you can’t let go of all that pain and sadness | 但如果你把过去的一切都锁起来 |
[34:24] | when you lock it in. | 就不能对悲伤痛苦释怀 |
[34:27] | This little girl you keep pushing away, | 这个你一直想推开的小女孩 |
[34:30] | she’s still here, | 她还在这里 |
[34:31] | and she needs to know that you love her, | 她需要知道你爱她 |
[34:34] | you’ve got her back. | 你一直支持着她 |
[34:37] | You can’t save yourself without saving her. | 如果你不救她就救不了自己 |
[34:40] | And you can’t do that until you face the fact | 而且除非你能面对你只是时运不济这个现实 |
[34:43] | that you just got a really raw deal. | 否则你也救不了她 |
[34:47] | – It sucks. – I know. | -真糟糕 -是的 |
[34:55] | I have a friend who’s transgender. | 我有个朋友是变性人 |
[34:58] | Really? You’re giving me | 不是吧 居然要 |
[34:59] | the, uh, “I have a friend” speech? | 开始用有变性朋友这种话给我上课了 |
[35:02] | You know, we don’t all know each other, right? | 咱俩还不是很熟哦 |
[35:03] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[35:05] | I didn’t… | 我没想… |
[35:06] | His name’s Cole. | 他叫科尔 |
[35:08] | Oh, wow, well, actually, I, uh… I do know Cole. | 是嘛 我还真认识科尔 |
[35:12] | He’s a great guy. | 他人很棒 |
[35:17] | Sorry, I didn’t even ask you why you’re here. | 抱歉 我还没问你为什么来 |
[35:20] | Oh, uh, one of the lawyers from the JJC | 青少年司法中心的一个律师 |
[35:22] | got the police to send over the missing fax page. | 要求警察传真了缺失的资料 |
[35:25] | – And? – Nothing remarkable: | -结果呢 -没什么特别的 |
[35:27] | blood spatter analysis and stuff about the murder weapon, | 血迹分析 和关于凶器的一些记录 |
[35:31] | angle and direction of impact, | 还有插入角度 |
[35:33] | probable height and weight of the killer… | 嫌疑人身高体重… |
[35:35] | nothing really useful. | 都没什么大用 |
[35:37] | The missing page was probably just an oversight. | 缺失的那页可能只是漏了 |
[35:42] | So we’re probably just wasting our time. | 看来咱们是在浪费时间了 |
[35:58] | Why did you lie to Mom? | 你为什么跟妈妈撒谎 |
[36:02] | Lie about what? | 撒什么谎 |
[36:04] | Emma and I followed you after school today. | 今天放学 我和艾玛跟踪了你 |
[36:08] | Are you serious? | 你们不是吧 |
[36:10] | I can’t believe you did that! | 真不敢相信你们跟踪了我 |
[36:11] | Yeah, and I can’t believe you’re still seeing Nick! | 是啊 我也不敢相信你还在跟尼克见面 |
[36:14] | Are you sure you’re not the one who’s crazy? | 你确定疯的不是你自己 |
[36:16] | Keep your voice down. | 小点声 |
[36:18] | Look… | 听着… |
[36:21] | When I went to go see Nick at the hospital, | 上次我去医院见尼克 |
[36:24] | he told me that I was the only reason he didn’t kill himself, | 他说他没自杀 完全是因为我 |
[36:27] | that I was his only reason for living. | 说我是他活下去的唯一理由 |
[36:29] | – So? – So! | -所以呢 -所以 |
[36:31] | Every time he gets to a phone, | 他一有机会用手机 |
[36:32] | he texts me that he can’t go on without me, | 就发我短信 说没有我活不下去 |
[36:37] | and that if he didn’t have me, | 说如果失去了我 |
[36:39] | he’d like end it all right now. | 他立马了结一切 |
[36:42] | I couldn’t tell him it was over. | 我不忍心告诉他我们结束了 |
[36:45] | Not yet. | 还没到时候 |
[36:47] | He just… | 他… |
[36:50] | needs some time to get better. | 需要时间好起来 |
[36:52] | And what does it matter if he thinks | 而且只要他还被关着 |
[36:54] | that I’m his girlfriend as long as he’s locked up. | 就算以为我是他女友又何妨 |
[36:59] | Dad should be back home by now. | 爸爸现在应该已经到家了 |
[37:03] | Hope Dana lets him in the house. | 但愿戴娜能让他进家门 |
[37:10] | I think we’re gonna have to help them | 我觉得咱们得帮他们 |
[37:11] | get out from under this. | 渡过难关 |
[37:13] | I don’t think my dad can do it alone. | 爸爸一个人可能应付不来 |
[37:15] | You saw how broken he is. | 你也看到他人都要崩溃了 |
[37:21] | I’m not sure what we can do. | 咱们又能做些什么 |
[38:54] | Still nervous for the midterm? | 还在紧张期中考吗 |
[38:56] | Nah, I’m all good. | 不紧张 很放松 |
[39:01] | You wrote the code in LabVIEW? | 你用LabVIEW语言编程 |
[39:03] | Yeah, and? | 是啊 怎么 |
[39:05] | No one on the team knows LabVIEW. | 团队其他人都不懂LabVIEW语言 |
[39:07] | – So what? – So what if we have to change something? | -那又怎样 -要是需要修改怎么办 |
[39:10] | – Well, then I’ll change it. – And what if you’re not there? | -那我就修改啊 -如果你人不在呢 |
[39:13] | Or what if we have to ask one of the other teams for help? | 或者得求助其它团队的人时怎么办 |
[39:15] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了 |
[39:17] | 你应该用Java或C++的 | |
[39:19] | Well, too late. | 太晚了 |
[39:21] | No, it’s not too late. Do it over. | 还不晚 重新做 |
[39:23] | I’m not doing it over. | 我不重做 |
[39:25] | Look, you said we’re behind anyways, | 是你说 反正进度已经落后了 |
[39:27] | you know, ’cause you made the wrong call on the omni wheels. | 就因为全向轮的决定你做错了 |
[39:32] | Do it again in Java. | 用Java重编 |
[39:34] | Why’re you being such a bitch? | 你怎么这副贱人样 |
[39:36] | Because bitches get things done. | 因为贱人做事重结果 |
[39:39] | Do it in Java or you’re off the team. | 用Java重编 不然就别干了 |
[39:43] | You know what? | 那不如 |
[39:45] | Code it yourself. | 你自己编去吧 |
[39:47] | I’m out. Who’s with me? | 我不干了 谁跟我一起 |
[40:13] | What? What was that for? | 干什么 什么意思啊 |
[40:15] | You have just been water ninja’ed. | 你被水球忍术攻击了 |
[40:17] | I’m your target? | 我是你的目标吗 |
[40:18] | No, no, I just wanted to prove to you that I can be fun. | 不是 我只想证明 我有趣的一面 |
[40:21] | It’s a good shot, right? | 命中率不错吧 |
[40:23] | Yeah, and with your left hand too, | 嗯 而且你用的左手 |
[40:24] | it’s pretty good. | 真不错呢 |
[40:25] | Oh, you are so gonna get it. | 我可得”反击”了 |
[40:26] | I hope so. | 尽管来吧 |
[40:30] | – I’ll see you later? – Not if I see you first. | -等会儿见 -那再见喽 |
[40:56] | Hey, Aaron, it’s Callie. | 亚伦 是我 凯丽 |
[40:59] | I think I might know why the prosecutor | 我可能知道公诉人为什么 |
[41:00] | didn’t want Kyle’s lawyer to see the forensics report. | 不想凯尔的律师看验尸报告了 |
[41:03] | It says that the killer was right-handed, | 报告说凶手惯用右手 |
[41:06] | but Kyle’s not. He’s left-handed. | 但凯尔却不 他是左撇子 |
[41:09] | Well, you have a lovely home, | 你们家真温馨 |
[41:11] | and there is a huge demand for Craftsmans in San Diego. | 目前对圣地亚哥工匠风格的房子需求正高 |
[41:15] | I don’t think you’ll have any trouble selling your house. | 卖房子的话 绝没问题 |
[41:18] | I’d love the opportunity to be your realtor. | 很高兴有此机会做两位的经纪人 |