时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – That’s a… – Nail. | -那是… -钉子 |
[00:04] | It’s embedded several inches into his frontal lobe. | 钉子刺进他的大脑额叶几英寸深 |
[00:06] | You know, I’m at an increased risk of having a seizure. | 现在正是我病发高危期 |
[00:09] | So is this something you do now? | 所以你现在还干这种事了 |
[00:10] | You get high? | 嗑药 |
[00:11] | Noah has a medical marijuana card. | 诺亚有一张大麻医疗卡 |
[00:13] | I took some of Jesus’ ADHD pills. | 我吃了黑素斯治注意缺陷多动症的药 |
[00:15] | That’s like taking speed. Are you crazy? | 这相当于嗑药 你疯了吗 |
[00:17] | I can’t believe you’re still seeing Nick! | 我真不敢相信你还在跟尼克见面 |
[00:19] | What does it matter | 只要他还被关着 |
[00:20] | if he thinks that I’m his girlfriend | 就算他以为 |
[00:21] | as long as he’s locked up? | 我是他女友又何妨 |
[00:22] | Callie’s caused Brandon a lot of trouble | 自从凯丽出现后 |
[00:24] | from the time she showed up. | 给布兰登带来不少麻烦 |
[00:25] | And what about this Aaron kid? | 还有那个叫亚伦的孩子呢 |
[00:26] | Is she yanking his chain too? | 她也在招惹他吗 |
[00:28] | Hey, anybody home? Police. | 有人在家吗 警察 |
[00:30] | You heard gunshots. You were amped on adrenaline | 你听到了枪声 所以肾上腺素激增 |
[00:31] | and I was lying on the ground. | 而我又躺在地上 |
[00:33] | Of course you thought that he still had the gun. | 所以理所当然你认为他手里还持有枪 |
[00:34] | But he didn’t. | 但是他没拿枪 |
[00:35] | I’m gonna talk to Robert today, change my statement. | 我今天就去找罗伯茨谈 改我的口供 |
[00:38] | They’re gonna think you’re lying to cover my ass! | 他们会以为你在为了掩护我而撒谎 |
[00:39] | There was other DNA on the murder weapon | 凶器上除了有玛莎·约翰逊 |
[00:41] | besides Martha Johnson’s and Kyle’s. | 和凯尔的DNA 还有其他人的 |
[00:43] | Why did Kyle’s lawyers never see this? | 为什么凯尔的律师没有发现这点 |
[00:45] | Because detective Gray didn’t want him to. | 因为格雷警探不希望他这样做 |
[00:46] | Detective Joe Gray. | 我是乔·格雷警探 |
[00:47] | I understand you’re interested in an old case of mine. | 我知道你对我的一件旧案子感兴趣 |
[00:49] | If we can place another suspect at Martha Johnson’s house | 如果我们能证明在玛莎·约翰逊被害那天 |
[00:52] | on the day she was murdered, then we might get a judge | 还有其他有作案动机的嫌疑人存在 |
[00:54] | to order them to give a DNA sample. | 那么也许就能找法官命他们交出DNA样本 |
[00:56] | Like our curb painter Doug Harvey. | 比如刷路沿的道格·哈维 |
[00:59] | I want to go to Juilliard | 对我来说 去朱利亚学院 |
[01:01] | more than anything. | 是最重要的事 |
[01:02] | Promise me that you will not hold back | 答应我你在试奏时不会 |
[01:03] | on this audition because you feel | 因为觉得你要对这个女孩负责 |
[01:05] | that you have an obligation to this girl. | 而不竭尽全力 |
[01:07] | Do you have any idea what it takes to study here? | 你知道来这上学要付出多少吗 |
[01:10] | What do I do then? Break up with her? | 那我该怎么办 和她分手吗 |
[01:14] | So Rita called me and she’s up in Sacramento | 丽塔今天给我打电话 她现在在萨克拉门托 |
[01:17] | talking to like, representatives and stuff, | 和代表什么的谈话 |
[01:19] | and the good news is that Justina’s bill died | 好消息是贾丝廷娜的法案 |
[01:21] | before it even made it to a vote. | 还没投票就没戏了 |
[01:23] | That’s because of you, Callie. | 这都是因为有你 凯丽 |
[01:24] | Yeah, but… | 是啊 但是… |
[01:25] | so apparently, they’ve got like, a ballot measure. | 他们进行了一个问卷调查 |
[01:28] | You know, when they put something out to the voters. | 就是给选民们发问卷 |
[01:30] | – Like they did with prop 8? – Yeah, exactly. | -就像八号提案那样吗 -没错 |
[01:32] | So they’re calling it the Foster Care Reform bill, | 他们将其称为寄养系统改革法案 |
[01:34] | but, you know, of course it’s just the same terrible law | 这当然和其他恶劣的法律一样 |
[01:37] | that puts most of government funding towards privatization. | 让多数政府资金流向私有化 |
[01:40] | They’re relentless, aren’t they? | 他们真冷酷 对吧 |
[01:41] | Yeah, and of course people are gonna vote | 是啊 而且人们当然会给 |
[01:42] | for something called “Foster Care Reform.” | 叫”寄养系统改革”的法案投票 |
[01:45] | Yeah. I mean, it sounds good to me. | 这名字我也觉得不错 |
[01:46] | Exactly, and the only way to get voters to see | 没错 只有在问卷上 |
[01:48] | that there’s, you know, a better way to do things | 再放另一个法案 才能让选民们 |
[01:51] | is to put a different bill on the ballot, | 知道还有更好的解决途径 |
[01:53] | and they’re calling it Jack’s Law. | 他们管它叫”杰克法案” |
[01:55] | Oh. | 有意思 |
[01:57] | That way, voters can at least… see the difference? | 这样选民们至少能看到区别 对吗 |
[01:59] | Yeah? | 是的 |
[02:01] | Sounds like a good idea. | 听上去不错 |
[02:03] | Maybe the bills just cancel each other out? | 但这样也许两个法案都无法通过 |
[02:05] | Even that would be better than | 这样总比贾丝廷娜的 |
[02:06] | Justina getting her law passed. | 法案通过要好 |
[02:08] | So, they need 500,000 signatures | 所以他们需要50万个签名 |
[02:11] | to get the new bill on the ballot, | 才能将新法案放上问卷 |
[02:13] | So I was thinking | 所以我想 |
[02:14] | since we’re all already going to the Bayfest | 反正我们也要去海滨音乐节 |
[02:17] | to see brandon’s big reunion with Someone’s Little Sister… | 看布兰登与”小妹妹乐队”重聚 |
[02:20] | what if we had like a booth | 我们不如摆个摊位 |
[02:22] | and, you know, like, collected signatures | 收集签名 |
[02:25] | and… and took donations? | 同时接受捐助 |
[02:27] | There’s gonna be a ton of people there. | 那里会有很多人的 |
[02:29] | Can I go? I… I mean, I know I’m grounded, | 我可以去吗 我知道我被禁足了 |
[02:32] | but it’s not like Noah’s gonna be there, so. | 但是反正诺亚也不会去 |
[02:34] | You’re not grounded from family things. | 你可以参加家庭活动 |
[02:35] | Of course you can go. | 你当然能去 |
[02:39] | Uh, hey, Mama? | 妈妈 |
[02:40] | Where’s my refill? I’m almost out. | 我的药在哪儿 快吃完了 |
[02:42] | – They haven’t sent it yet? – No. | -他们还没送过来吗 -没有 |
[02:44] | Uh, okay. I will call them tomorrow. | 好吧 我明天给他们打电话 |
[02:47] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:50] | I… I got an email from… from Juilliard. | 我收到了一封朱莉亚音乐学院的邮件 |
[02:54] | – And? – Open it. Open it, love. | -说什么了 -快打开 亲爱的 |
[02:56] | I… I… | 我… |
[02:59] | What… where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[03:01] | Where is he going? | 他去哪儿 |
[03:02] | What? | 什么情况 |
[03:20] | W… Why isn’t he doing anything? | 他怎么没反应 |
[03:24] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[03:26] | oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[03:27] | I… I got in! | 我被录取了 |
[03:28] | I got in! Oh, my God! | 我被录取了 天啊 |
[03:30] | Oh, my God, I got into… | 天啊 我被录取了 |
[03:32] | Oh, my… Oh, my… | 我的天呐 |
[03:34] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[03:41] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[03:43] | Let me see, let me see! | 让我看看 让我看看 |
[03:44] | Come on! Okay, here. | 快点 过来 |
[03:46] | I… I didn’t read it all. I… I couldn’t read it all. | 我还没看完呢 我无法静下来看完 |
[03:48] | Oh, my God! Look at you! | 天啊 你真棒 |
[04:32] | Can’t believe he did it. | 真不敢相信他被录取了 |
[04:34] | You know? It’s one of those things that | 像这种你多年来 |
[04:35] | you talk about for years and years and years, | 反复挂在嘴边的事情 |
[04:36] | and then it finally happens, and… and… | 当它真的发生了… |
[04:40] | I have to find a way to pay for it. | 还得想办法付学费 |
[04:41] | We will. | 我们会有办法的 |
[04:43] | And I’m sure he’s gonna get a really good aid package. | 我相信他会拿到很棒的助学金 |
[04:45] | Yes, and hopefully I will make detective, | 希望我能成功升为警探 |
[04:47] | so that will take some of the pressure off too, right? | 这样至少会减轻一些压力 对吧 |
[04:49] | Honey, I don’t want you to do that just for the money. | 亲爱的 我不希望你这样做只是为了钱 |
[04:51] | I’m not, I swear. | 不是这样的 我发誓 |
[04:53] | I… I do really enjoy this line of work, all right? | 我真的很喜欢做警探的工作 |
[04:56] | and… and to be quite honest, | 而且老实说 |
[04:57] | it’s time. | 也是时候了 |
[04:58] | You know, it’s long past time for me to get off the beat. | 我早就该停止巡逻了 |
[05:01] | Well, I know I’m gonna sleep better. | 这样我可以睡得更踏实了 |
[05:04] | I know, love. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[05:06] | Me too, you know, if for no other reason | 我也是 至少 |
[05:08] | than I won’t have to be on my feet all day, | 我不用每天都站着 |
[05:10] | so hopefully my… my knees won’t hurt all the time, | 希望我的膝盖不会总疼 |
[05:13] | and… and… | 而且 |
[05:15] | won’t have to put on that damn uniform anymore. | 也不用再穿那破制服 |
[05:17] | Hey, what’s the matter with the uniform? | 穿制服怎么了 |
[05:19] | It has been an honor to wear it everyday | 穿制服二十年是种光荣 |
[05:21] | for the past 20 years, but it’s… it’s polyblend | 但它是化纤的 |
[05:25] | and it’s hot and it’s incredibly unattractive. | 非常热 而且一点都不性感 |
[05:28] | It’d be fine with me if I never saw it again. | 如果不用再看到制服 我一点都不介意 |
[05:34] | Never? | 再不想看到吗 |
[05:38] | Oh my. | 我去 |
[05:41] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[05:44] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[05:47] | And you better start… | 那你最好 |
[05:50] | right now. | 现在就开始 |
[05:53] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[06:00] | And after 20 years on the beat, | 二十年的巡警生涯里 |
[06:02] | I think that, uh, I think I finally realized that my talents | 我想…我终于意识到 |
[06:05] | would probably be put to better use elsewhere, so. | 在其它部门能让我更好地发挥才能 |
[06:08] | Well, you know what? I think you’re right. | 我想你说的对 |
[06:10] | We’re always looking for more female detectives, | 我们一直希望有更多的女警探加入 |
[06:13] | and to find someone with your experience and commitment, | 有你这样经验丰富又有奉献精神的人 |
[06:16] | well, we’d be lucky to have you. | 是我们的幸运 |
[06:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:19] | Of course, I’ve gotta run it up the ladder, but | 当然 我还是得一级级的上报 但是 |
[06:20] | – Yes. – I think everything looks very good. | -当然 -但是我觉得机会很大 |
[06:23] | And it doesn’t hurt that you’ve already got | 再说你已经有了 |
[06:24] | a recommendation from one of our most decorated veterans. | 一位德高望重的退休警探的推荐 |
[06:29] | Someone put in a recommendation for me? | 有人给我写了推荐信吗 |
[06:31] | Yeah. Gray. | 是的 格雷 |
[06:33] | Joe Gray. | 乔·格雷 |
[06:34] | I figured you knew him, asked him to. | 我以为你认识他 让他写的 |
[06:38] | Yeah, I know him. Yup. | 是的 我认识他 |
[06:42] | And in the end, if so many people had to die, | 所以最终 众人的牺牲 |
[06:42] | 埃涅阿斯纪 维吉尔 | |
[06:44] | well, that was just a byproduct of our hero’s journey. | 只是主角这段经历的副产品了 |
[06:47] | The Romans were pretty merciless that way. | 罗马人在这方面没有仁慈可讲 |
[06:50] | Okay, more on this tomorrow. | 好的 明天继续 |
[06:52] | Make sure you’ve done your reading. | 回去一定要看书 |
[06:54] | Mariana, a word? | 玛丽安娜 留一下 |
[07:01] | – Yeah? – So… | -怎么了 -是这样 |
[07:03] | I read your paper. | 我看了你的论文 |
[07:05] | It’s not your best work. | 这不是你的水平 |
[07:07] | I expect a lot more from you. | 我觉得你能写得更好 |
[07:09] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[07:11] | I… I’ve just… | 我只是 |
[07:12] | I’ve been so busy with robotics, | 机器人大赛太忙了 |
[07:14] | I’ve gotten so far behind. | 所以课程落下了不少 |
[07:15] | I’m just… I’m just trying to catch up. | 我只是…想赶上进度 |
[07:16] | You had the same time as everyone else. | 每个人的时间都一样多 |
[07:19] | Please, if… if you can, | 求您了 可以的话 |
[07:21] | can I just have this weekend to make it better? | 能让我这周末修改一下吗 |
[07:23] | I… I promise I will fix it. Please. It’s just… | 我保证会写好 求您了 只是… |
[07:25] | this will ruin my GPA. | 这会毁了我的绩点的 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:30] | But I want it Monday. First thing. | 但周一一早就要交 |
[07:32] | And it better be good. | 可得好好写 |
[07:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:45] | Hey. It’s me. | 是我 |
[07:49] | Um, I’ve got some good news. | 我有好消息告诉你 |
[07:52] | – What? – I’m home. | -你说 -我回家了 |
[07:57] | You are? | 回家了 |
[07:58] | Well, I mean, just for the weekend. | 我是说 就这个周末 |
[08:00] | They’ve got me on house arrest, so… | 被软禁在家 所以 |
[08:01] | I can’t leave. | 不能出去 |
[08:05] | That must be nice, to be home for a little bit. | 肯定挺好的 能回家待两天 |
[08:07] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[08:08] | And you know the best part? | 你知道最棒的是什么吗 |
[08:11] | You can come over. | 你可以来我家 |
[08:13] | I can finally touch you again. | 我终于可以再抱抱你了 |
[08:28] | Bad interview? | 面试不顺利吗 |
[08:29] | No, great interview, in fact. | 没有 事实上很顺利 |
[08:31] | Got a big, fancy detective puttin’ in a good word for me. | 有个厉害的高级警探替我说了好话 |
[08:36] | Gray sent over a recommendation. | 格雷给我写了推荐信 |
[08:40] | The hell is that? | 搞什么啊 |
[08:41] | Does he think that he can just buy me, buy my silence? | 他觉得就可以这样收买我 让我沉默吗 |
[08:44] | I’m just gonna owe him, be his bitch? | 让我欠他人情 以后替他做事 |
[08:48] | He obviously doesn’t know you very well. | 显然他还不了解你 |
[08:52] | So, I mean, what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[08:53] | Are you gonna take yourself out of the running? | 你打算撤销申请吗 |
[08:58] | No. | 不 |
[09:03] | That’s evidence that Benjamin Torres was 14 years old | 这是本杰明·托雷斯十四岁时 |
[09:05] | when Molloy molested him. | 被莫洛伊猥亵的证据 |
[09:07] | Give that to your friend in Vice | 把这给你扫黄组的朋友 |
[09:08] | and tell him that | 告诉他 |
[09:09] | Gray threatened to have Benjamin’s parents deported. | 格雷还威胁说要把本杰明父母驱逐出境 |
[09:13] | See what he can do with it. | 看看他能不能用上 |
[09:14] | Okay. Are you sure you want to do this? | 好 你确定要这么做吗 |
[09:16] | It sounds like Gray is keeping an eye on you. | 听起来格雷已经盯上你了 |
[09:20] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[09:26] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[09:28] | I’m so glad… You’re home. | 我真高兴 你回来了 |
[09:37] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[09:39] | You fell asleep. | 你睡着了 |
[09:42] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[09:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[09:46] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 只是 |
[09:49] | I haven’t been sleeping like, at all. | 我已经好久没睡觉了 |
[09:53] | Hello. Just wanted to make sure everyone was decent in here. | 在吗 我来确定下大家都乖乖的 |
[09:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[09:57] | Okay. Oh, Mat, congratulations, by the way. | 好吧 对了马特 恭喜 |
[10:01] | On what? | 恭喜什么 |
[10:01] | Getting into Berklee. | 考上了伯克利 |
[10:02] | Very happy for you. | 为你高兴 |
[10:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:08] | You got into Berklee? | 你考上了伯克利 |
[10:09] | I didn’t even know you applied there. | 我都不知道你申请了那儿 |
[10:11] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – It’s no big deal. | -你为什么不告诉我 -又不是啥大事 |
[10:13] | I… I don’t even know if I want to go. | 我都不知道要不要去呢 |
[10:16] | You should probably take a nap. | 你应该睡一会儿了 |
[10:19] | Call me later if you want. | 想我再给我打电话 |
[11:07] | So… | 所以 |
[11:08] | What do you have for me? | 有什么要给我 |
[11:10] | Whatever it is, give it to me quick. | 不管是什么 赶紧给我 |
[11:12] | Uh, this place is giving me flashbacks to high school. | 这地方让我觉得又回到高中时代了 |
[11:20] | Is this a hint? | 这是什么暗喻吗 |
[11:21] | Are you trying to tell me something? | 你是想暗示我什么吗 |
[11:23] | It’s from Doug Harvey. | 这是道格·哈维的 |
[11:25] | The curb painter? | 那个路沿油漆工吗 |
[11:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:29] | Did you break into his house? | 你溜进他家里了吗 |
[11:30] | Callie, what the hell? You could have gotten yourself killed. | 凯丽 搞什么啊 搞不好你会死的 |
[11:32] | Well, I didn’t, so now we can see | 我不是没死吗 这样就能知道 |
[11:34] | if Harvey’s DNA matches anything on the murder weapon. | 哈维的DNA和凶器上的是否符合了 |
[11:37] | No, we can’t. It’s not admissible. | 不行 这个证据不会被承认的 |
[11:40] | What’s the point? Not to mention the fact | 那还有什么意义 更别说 |
[11:41] | that you broke a bunch of laws to get it. | 为拿到它 你破坏了好几条法律 |
[11:43] | Okay, what was I supposed to do? | 好吧 那你说我该怎么办 |
[11:45] | No, if you could have heard Kyle | 要是你当时在场 |
[11:46] | when he told me that they were sending him to Folsom early…. | 听见凯尔说他们要提前送他去福尔松监狱的话 |
[11:50] | I’m telling you, if we can’t figure out | 我就是说 如果没有办法 |
[11:52] | how to give him some hope at least… | 至少给他点希望 |
[11:54] | he’s gonna… | 那他… |
[11:57] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[11:58] | We’ll get it tested. | 我会拿去检测 |
[11:59] | At least we’ll know. | 至少到时就能见分晓 |
[12:01] | As long as you promise not to do anything stupid again. | 只要你保证不再干蠢事 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:05] | Callie, I’m serious. | 凯丽 我是认真的 |
[12:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:13] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:17] | I said nothing. | 我说了没什么 |
[12:20] | – Was it Nick? – Jesus! | -是不是尼克 -黑素斯 |
[12:21] | Whoa, he’s home? | 天哪 他回家了 |
[12:23] | You can’t go see him. | 你不能去见他 |
[12:24] | Yeah, I know! | 我知道 |
[12:26] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[12:27] | Mariana, you can’t go see him. | 玛丽安娜 你不能去见他 |
[12:29] | I’m not going to. God. | 我也没打算去见 天哪 |
[12:31] | Well, then text him. | 那就短信告诉他 |
[12:32] | – I will. – Yeah? | -我会的 -是吗 |
[12:35] | – Do it now. – No, I’ll do it later. | -现在就发 -我待会儿再发 |
[12:36] | No, you won’t. | 你才不会发 |
[12:37] | Yes, I will, jesus! | 我会发的 黑素斯 |
[12:38] | I’ll do it as soon as I’m done with this stupid paper! | 只要我把这篇白痴论文赶出来我马上发 |
[12:40] | Now leave me alone! | 所以别烦我了 |
[12:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:59] | See now, no sooner do I try and help you out | 你看 我刚刚帮了你个大忙 |
[13:03] | you go and make me regret it. | 你就要让我后悔这么做了 |
[13:05] | Nobody asked for your help. | 没人求你 |
[13:07] | Too high a price as far as I can see. | 我觉得代价太大 |
[13:09] | All I did was ask you to stay out of it. | 我只是要求你别管这事 |
[13:10] | And I did. | 我也没管啊 |
[13:12] | Handing over evidence to the guys in Vice | 我觉得给扫黄组的人递交证据 |
[13:13] | doesn’t seem like staying out of it to me. | 好像不能算没管吧 |
[13:17] | So making detective, that’s not worth anything to you? | 成为警探 对你来说一点都不重要吗 |
[13:19] | Not this. | 没这个重要 |
[13:22] | What about having a job at all? | 那完全失业呢 |
[13:24] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[13:25] | Give me more to go to internal affairs with. | 多给我点去内务部告你的证据 |
[13:27] | It’s funny you should mention IA. | 由你提起内务部真是有趣 |
[13:29] | I was thinking they’d be very interested | 因为我正想他们肯定乐意知道 |
[13:32] | in finding out how you tried to cover for your ex-partner. | 你为了前搭档打掩护的事 |
[13:35] | Or was it your ex-husband? | 还是你前夫来着 |
[13:36] | No, wait, it’s both, | 等等 两个都是吧 |
[13:39] | when he was being investigated for shooting an unarmed man. | 在他因为枪击未携带武器的人被调查时 |
[13:42] | That’s one thing about IA. | 内务部就有这点好 |
[13:44] | They hate being lied to. | 他们讨厌被欺骗 |
[13:48] | You’re not the only one | 不是只有你 |
[13:49] | who could do a little digging, officer. | 会调查别人 警官 |
[13:53] | You have a good night now. | 祝您愉快 |
[14:12] | 为凯尔·斯诺辩护募捐 帮助前寄养孩子获得新判决 | |
[14:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:13] | You’re raising money for Kyle too? | 你也要为凯尔募捐 |
[14:15] | I thought it couldn’t hurt. | 我觉得反正也没坏处 |
[14:18] | Wow, nice location, Callie. | 地方选得不错 凯丽 |
[14:20] | I think we could do some damage from here, huh? | 我想这这里肯定冲击力不小 对吧 |
[14:24] | Um, where do you want this? | 这个要我放哪里 |
[14:26] | Uh, just across the back. Thanks. | 放后面吧 谢谢 |
[14:33] | Hey, AJ, come give me a hand. | 阿吉 来帮个忙 |
[14:37] | Hey! Oh, I love them! | 太棒了 |
[14:40] | – Thank you so much for doing this! – Of course. | -谢谢你为我们做这些 -应该的 |
[14:43] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[14:45] | Wow. There… there’s two of you. | 你们长得真像 |
[14:48] | That’s… crazy. | 好神奇 |
[14:51] | Um, I’m gonna go grab the rest of the chairs. | 我去把剩下的椅子搬来 |
[14:56] | Okay, who is that? He was cute. | 那是谁 他真可爱 |
[14:58] | Oh, that is Aaron. | 那是亚伦 |
[15:00] | You know, the intern I told you about | 我跟你说过的那个 |
[15:01] | from the Juvenile Justice Center. | 青少年司法中心的实习生 |
[15:03] | Oh, so he’s smart too. | 所以他也很聪明了 |
[15:05] | Nice! | 真好 |
[15:07] | Hey, Jude, I… | 裘德 我 |
[15:08] | Hey, what’s up with Callie and that guy? | 凯丽和那男的是怎么回事 |
[15:12] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[15:13] | Why are you asking me that? | 你为什么这么问 |
[15:16] | Just looking out for you. | 只是关心你 |
[15:17] | Look, Mike, I know you don’t like Callie. | 听着 麦克 我知道你不喜欢凯丽 |
[15:20] | Okay? But I do, | 但我喜欢 |
[15:21] | and I’m gonna keep seeing her. | 我会一直和她交往 |
[15:23] | And if you don’t want me to keep seeing her, | 如果你不想我见她 |
[15:24] | well, that’s too bad. | 那很遗憾 |
[15:25] | I’m gonna be 18 soon, and if you don’t want me | 我很快就18岁了 如果你不想我 |
[15:26] | staying under your roof anymore, I guess… | 再待在你的屋檐下 那么 |
[15:29] | I’ll just move on. | 我就离开 |
[15:44] | Did– did your sister tell you that I was home? | 是玛丽安娜告诉你我在家的吗 |
[15:48] | You want to come in? | 你想进来吗 |
[15:52] | Look, Mariana doesn’t want to say this to you | 听着 玛丽安娜不想跟你说 |
[15:54] | because she doesn’t want to, you know, hurt your feelings | 是因为她不想伤害你 |
[15:57] | I guess, but… | 大概吧 可是 |
[15:59] | She doesn’t want to be with you anymore. | 她不想再和你一起了 |
[16:01] | She’s with Mat now, | 她现在和马特在一起了 |
[16:03] | so you have to leave her alone. | 所以不要再去打扰她 |
[16:05] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[16:07] | Why didn’t she tell me this herself? | 为什么她不自己告诉我 |
[16:11] | Because she’s afraid of you. | 因为她害怕你 |
[16:24] | So we’re calling it Jack’s Law | 所以我们取名《杰克法案》 |
[16:25] | for my friend who was killed in the system. | 来纪念我那个在体制中被害的朋友 |
[16:29] | Uh, so we just need enough signatures | 我们只需要足够的签名 |
[16:30] | to get the bill on the ballot. | 来让这个法案参选 |
[16:32] | I was a foster kid, | 我是个被收养的孩子 |
[16:33] | so believe me, it’s really important. | 所以相信我 这真的很重要 |
[16:35] | Oh, we already signed the foster care petition. | 我们已经签了寄养改革请愿书 |
[16:38] | You did? | 是吗 |
[16:39] | Yeah, about an hour ago over by the entrance. | 是的 大约一个小时前在入口那里 |
[16:44] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[16:45] | – We just got here. – Yeah, I know. | -我们刚到这里 -是啊 我知道 |
[16:48] | Or maybe they just didn’t want to sign. | 或许他们只是不想签 |
[16:51] | Yeah, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[16:51] | So there’s this other bill | 有另一个法案 |
[16:53] | that like, puts all the money into like, | 把钱投入商业 |
[16:55] | businesses instead of for the kids, | 而不是给孩子 |
[16:57] | but we’re trying to fight that, so maybe you could sign? | 但我们想与之对抗 或许你能签一下 |
[17:01] | Um, I don’t think so. | 我还是不了 |
[17:02] | I gotta meet my friends. | 我得去见朋友了 |
[17:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:07] | Couldn’t close, huh? | 谈不妥是吗 |
[17:18] | 凯尔·斯诺法律辩护基金 帮帮这个曾被寄养的孩子 | |
[17:20] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢你 多谢 |
[17:22] | Hi, are you interested in foster care reform? | 你对寄养体制改革感兴趣吗 |
[17:25] | We just, uh, we need some signatures | 我们需要一些签名 |
[17:26] | to get our bill on the ballot. | 让我们的法案参选 |
[17:28] | – Uh, yeah, sure. – Thanks. | -好的 可以 -多谢 |
[17:30] | Would you also consider donating to help | 你要不要也考虑下捐款帮 |
[17:32] | Kyle Snow get a fair trial? | 凯尔·斯诺得到公平审判 |
[17:33] | He was wrongly convicted of murder. | 他被错判为谋杀罪 |
[17:35] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不会 |
[17:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:41] | You know, you shouldn’t be doing that. | 你不该那么做 |
[17:43] | You’re raising money for a murderer. | 你在为杀人凶手募捐 |
[17:46] | Okay, well, he’s not a murderer– | 好吧 他不是杀人凶手 |
[17:47] | Yes. | 是 |
[17:48] | He is. | 他是 |
[17:52] | I’m Troy Johnson. | 我是特洛伊·约翰逊 |
[17:53] | Martha was my grandmother. | 玛莎是我祖母 |
[18:00] | See, a friend of mine called me this morning | 我一个朋友今早给我打电话 |
[18:01] | to tell me about this, and I didn’t believe it. | 说了这件事 我当时还不相信 |
[18:05] | You have to stop. | 你必须停手 |
[18:07] | I just got my mother back | 我妈妈多年抑郁 |
[18:09] | after years of her being so depressed, | 最近好不容易好了些 |
[18:10] | she couldn’t even get out of bed. | 她甚至都不能下床 |
[18:11] | I’m sure this has been really hard for you all, | 我知道这对你们来说很煎熬 |
[18:16] | but Kyle is a victim here too, okay? | 但凯尔也是受害者好吗 |
[18:18] | – He did not do this. – Yes, he did. | -他没杀人 -他杀了 |
[18:20] | No, he didn’t. The detective on your grandmother’s case | 他没有 负责你祖母案子的警探 |
[18:22] | made sure that he was convicted | 确保凯尔被定罪 |
[18:23] | even though there was evidence | 尽管当时有证据 |
[18:24] | that points to somebody else, okay? | 指向其他人 懂吗 |
[18:27] | Don’t you want the person that’s responsible to be found? | 你不想让真正的凶手被缉拿归案吗 |
[18:30] | Look, Kyle is guilty. | 凯尔有罪 |
[18:33] | I know that, and so did the jury. | 我知道 陪审团也知道 |
[18:36] | And I’m sorry if you have convinced yourself | 如果你让自己相信一些 |
[18:38] | of some cockamamie theory, | 荒谬的理论 我很抱歉 |
[18:40] | but please let this go. | 但请你放手吧 |
[18:43] | For my family’s sake. | 为了我的家人 |
[18:50] | Hi there. Can we talk to you for a minute | 你好 能跟你谈一下 |
[18:51] | about foster care reform? | 寄养体制改革的事吗 |
[18:56] | Okay, this is so frustrating. | 太烦躁了 |
[19:00] | What is going on? Why aren’t you working the crowd? | 怎么回事 你怎么不找人要签名 |
[19:01] | You’re much better at harassing people than I am. | 你骚扰别人可比我在行 |
[19:06] | I, uh… | 我 |
[19:09] | Detective Gray came to visit me | 我昨天下班时 |
[19:11] | as I was leaving work yesterday. | 格雷警官找到了我 |
[19:14] | – Again? – Yeah, | -又一次 -是的 |
[19:14] | and he, uh, threatened to go to IA | 他威胁我说如果我不放弃调查 |
[19:17] | if I didn’t drop the whole thing. | 就去内务部告发 |
[19:18] | He knows about how I covered for Mike after the shooting. | 他知道我在枪击案后为麦克掩饰 |
[19:22] | – How does he know about that? – I have no idea. | -他是怎么知道的 -我不清楚 |
[19:25] | Does this mean you could lose your job? | 这意味着你可能丢掉工作 |
[19:30] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[19:31] | you don’t have to make detective. | 你不一定要当探员 |
[19:32] | That’s fine. We’re gonna be fine. | 那没事 我们会没事的 |
[19:33] | But if you lose your job… | 但如果你丢掉工作就… |
[19:36] | You have to let this go. | 你必须得停手了 |
[19:37] | Hey, listen, there’s a child molester | 听着 因为格雷警官 |
[19:39] | still out on those streets thanks to Detective Gray. | 有个儿童猥亵犯仍逍遥法外 |
[19:41] | And an innocent kid is sitting, | 还有一个无辜的孩子 |
[19:43] | rotting away his life in jail. | 要在牢里度过余生 |
[19:44] | How am I supposed to walk away from that? | 我怎么能置之不理 |
[19:46] | There are other people who can take this on. | 还有其他人能继续调查 |
[19:47] | Well… let the JJC handle it. | 让青少年司法中心的人去解决 |
[19:50] | Isn’t that what they’re there for? | 那不这是他们的工作吗 |
[19:51] | They’re not gonna get justice for Benjamin Torres, Lena. | 他们不会为本杰明·托雷斯伸张正义的 莉娜 |
[19:53] | They’re not. | 他们不会的 |
[19:54] | This is an issue of integrity for me, Lena. | 这是我的个人原则问题 莉娜 |
[19:57] | – Why can’t you see that? – You– you are the one | -你怎么就不明白呢 -是你 |
[19:58] | who’s always saying that we can’t save them all. | 总是说我们救不了所有人 |
[20:02] | And you know what? Sometimes you have to… | 你知道吗 有时候就得 |
[20:03] | You have to compromise your integrity. | 就得让自己的正直妥协 |
[20:05] | It sucks, but it’s true. | 很难受 但这是事实 |
[20:08] | You do what you have to do for the sake of your family. | 为了家人 必须得做该做的事 |
[20:13] | Excuse me, uh, can I talk to you | 打扰一下 我能跟你谈一下 |
[20:15] | for a second about, uh, foster care reform? | 寄养体制改革的事吗 |
[20:17] | Hi, do you have a moment to talk about foster care– | 能不能跟你谈下寄养体制… |
[20:40] | Do you have a moment to talk about serious reforms | 你有没有时间来谈下寄养体制 |
[20:42] | needed in the foster system? | 所急需的改革 |
[20:44] | – Sure. – My team and I are collecting signatures | -当然 -我的团队和我正收集签名 |
[20:46] | to get a really important bill on the ballot | 来让一份非常重要的法案参选 |
[20:47] | and would… | 而且会 |
[20:49] | Wait a minute, I know you, don’t I? | 等一下 我知道你 |
[20:53] | I mean, Berkeley? That’s eight hours away, | 伯克利 去那里要八个小时 |
[20:55] | and he didn’t even tell me he was going to apply, | 他甚至都没告诉我他要申请 |
[20:57] | and it’s because he knew | 那是因为他知道 |
[20:57] | that I was going to be upset. That’s why. | 我会烦躁 就是这个原因 |
[21:00] | At least it’s not one of those | 至少那不是 |
[21:00] | schools that he was looking at on the east coast. | 他看的东岸的那些学校 |
[21:02] | And my grandparents live nearby, so I can visit, | 而且我祖父母就住附近 我可以去那里 |
[21:03] | and– and– it’s– it’s just a year, right? | 而且只有一年 对吗 |
[21:06] | Are you… okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:10] | No. | 不好 |
[21:11] | Maybe. I don’t know. I’m gonna get these guys. | 或许吧 我不知道 我去问他们 |
[21:13] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[21:16] | Are you familiar with Jack’s Law? | 你们知道《杰克法案》吗 |
[21:18] | Uh, we’re trying to get another reform bill placed on the ballot. | 我们试图让另一变革法案参选 |
[21:23] | So Justina’s people are here too. | 贾丝廷娜的人也来这里了 |
[21:25] | – For real? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[21:27] | Guess we weren’t the only ones with the brilliant idea | 看来我们不是唯一想到在这里要签名 |
[21:29] | of getting signatures here. | 这一绝妙主意的人 |
[21:31] | But I am not going to let them have the upper hand. | 但是我不会让他们占上风 |
[21:33] | I’m going to work harder and I need a new petition. | 我会更加努力 我需要新的请愿书 |
[21:36] | Already? | 已经签满了 |
[21:37] | Damn, that is impressive. | 见鬼 还真厉害 |
[21:39] | But of course, if we were all as cute as you, | 当然如果我们都跟你一样可爱的话 |
[21:41] | I’m sure we’d be on our fourth petition too. | 我们肯定也在收集第四轮的请愿书了 |
[21:45] | Are you serious right now? | 你真的假的啊 |
[21:48] | I’m standing right here. | 我就站在这 |
[21:51] | What? | 什么 |
[21:51] | You know what. Stop hitting on my girlfriend, man. | 你心知肚明 别调戏我女朋友了 老兄 |
[21:54] | I know you kissed her. | 我知道你吻了她 |
[21:56] | And I’ve been trying to be chill with you, | 我一直在试图和你和平相处 |
[21:57] | but every time I turn around, you’re making moves. | 但我每次一转身 你就想对她下手 |
[21:59] | – Aj– – Stay in your lane, man. | -阿吉 -别越界 伙计 |
[22:01] | – For real. – Aj, he’s just playing. | -说真的 -阿吉 他只是在开玩笑 |
[22:04] | Well, that’s enough playing. | 那玩笑也该开够了 |
[22:05] | Does he always get this worked up? | 他一向这么容易激动吗 |
[22:08] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[22:09] | You really want to start something with me? | 你真的想跟我干架吗 |
[22:12] | You’re about half my size on a good day, little man. | 你状态好的时候也只有我一半壮 小子 |
[22:14] | I will break you, so watch your damn mouth. | 我会揍扁你的 最好管好你的嘴 |
[22:16] | Okay, okay, you know what, um… | 好了好了 知道吗 |
[22:19] | Aaron, he has a point, okay? | 亚伦 他说的有道理 好吗 |
[22:20] | – And you need to stop pressing people’s buttons… – Thank you. | -你也不该老是招惹别人 -谢谢 |
[22:22] | But you need to shut the hell up | 但你该闭嘴 |
[22:24] | – and stop being such a jerk. – Hey, hey, hey, hey, what’s going on? | -别像个混蛋似的 -怎么回事 |
[22:26] | Oh, good! Yeah, yeah, yeah, great! | 太好了 对 对 对 棒极了 |
[22:27] | I’m sure you think that I’ve created all this drama, | 我想你肯定觉得是我引起了这么多闹剧 |
[22:29] | that I’m just yanking everyone’s chain, right? | 是我一直在玩弄别人 对吗 |
[22:32] | – Callie, I don’t know– – No, Mike. | -凯丽 我不知道 -不 麦克 |
[22:33] | It’s actually none of your business | 这不关你的事 |
[22:34] | and I don’t care what you think, | 我也不在乎你怎么想 |
[22:35] | so you need to stay the hell out of it, okay? | 所以你别掺和进来 行吗 |
[22:38] | Dammit. Aaron! | 见鬼 亚伦 |
[22:40] | What was that? | 搞什么啊 |
[22:42] | Come on, Mike. You always blame her for everything. | 拜托麦克 你总是什么事都怪在她头上 |
[22:45] | – What? – It’s not fair, and you know it. | -什么 -你也知道这不公平 |
[22:47] | Aj, I have nothing against Callie personally. | 阿吉 我本人对凯丽没有恶意 |
[22:49] | I– I’m just– I worry. | 我 我只是 很担心 |
[22:51] | Look, let’s be clear about one thing. | 我们先讲清楚一件事 |
[22:53] | You’re family. | 你是我的家人 |
[22:55] | Hey, you’re not going anywhere no matter how I feel | 不论我对你的爱情生活怎么看 |
[22:56] | about your love life. | 你哪也不会去 |
[22:59] | Okay? You always have a home with me. | 好吗 你永远都是我的家人 |
[23:03] | Hey, can we stop soon? I’m starving. | 我们待会儿能停一下吗 我要饿死了 |
[23:06] | We just had lunch. | 我们刚吃完午饭哎 |
[23:09] | Excuse me, sir? | 打扰一下 先生 |
[23:11] | Would you sign our petition for foster care reform? | 您能在我们的收养系统改革请愿书上签名吗 |
[23:21] | Some people are weird. | 世界上就是有怪人 |
[23:22] | No kidding. | 真是没错 |
[23:25] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[23:38] | – Excuse me, would you two– – You got what you wanted. | -打扰了 你们能 -你满意了 |
[23:41] | Aaron went home. | 亚伦回家了 |
[23:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:44] | You are such a jackass. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[23:45] | How am I the jackass here, Callie? | 我怎么就是混蛋了 凯丽 |
[23:47] | You’re the one that pulled away from me | 今天早上我想吻你的时候 |
[23:49] | when I tried to kiss you this morning. | 是你推开了我 |
[23:50] | And then you went and comforted him | 他对着我胡说八道之后 |
[23:52] | after all those shots he took at me. | 你还去安慰他 |
[23:54] | Okay, I didn’t pull away because of Aaron, | 好了 我推开你不是因为亚伦 |
[23:56] | I pulled away ’cause Mike was there. | 而是因为麦克在那 |
[23:57] | And yeah, I– I went after him because of what you said. | 而且没错 我去找他是因为你说的话 |
[24:00] | – It was so shady. – What? I didn’t say anything that wasn’t true. | -太刻薄了 -什么 我说的都是真的 |
[24:02] | Calling him out for his size, | 嘲笑他的体格 |
[24:03] | obviously he’s sensitive about that. | 他明显很在意那个 |
[24:05] | Well, obviously I’m sensitive | 我明显很在意 |
[24:06] | about some dude hitting on my girlfriend. | 有人想占我女朋友便宜 |
[24:08] | Okay, Aaron is trans, AJ. | 好了 亚伦是变性人 阿吉 |
[24:11] | God. | 真是的 |
[24:17] | How– | 我怎么能 |
[24:19] | Anybody want to sign for Jack’s Law? | 有人想为《杰克法案》签名吗 |
[24:21] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[24:23] | – Jack’s Law? – I’ll sign. | -《杰克法案》 -我签 |
[24:28] | I– I, uh… | 我 我 |
[24:29] | You’re not… | 你不是 |
[24:31] | I’m– I’m not… | 我 我不 |
[24:33] | not supposed to see you. | 不该见你的 |
[24:35] | I won’t tell if you won’t. | 你不说我就不会说 |
[24:59] | So, you know, I was thinking, | 知道吗 我在想 |
[25:00] | and Berkeley isn’t so bad. | 伯克利也没那么糟 |
[25:02] | I mean, it’s not ideal, but it’s not that far | 我是说 不是那么理想 但不是很远 |
[25:04] | and they’ve got a really good robotics program, | 而且他们的机器人专业也很好 |
[25:06] | so I was thinking maybe I could apply next year– | 所以我想也许我可以明年申请 |
[25:09] | I’m pretty sure Berkeley doesn’t have a robotics program. | 我肯定伯克利没有机器人专业 |
[25:13] | Yes, it does. I– I looked it up. | 不 他们有 我 我查过了 |
[25:15] | It’s a really good one, in fact. | 其实是个很好的专业 |
[25:16] | Pretty sure Berklee College of Music | 我很确定伯克利音乐学院 |
[25:20] | doesn’t have a robotics program. | 没有机器人专业 |
[25:22] | Berklee College of Music? Where is that? | 伯克利音乐学院 那在哪 |
[25:27] | Boston. | 波士顿 |
[25:31] | Come on. We’re up soon. | 快 很快就该我们了 |
[26:02] | Callie? | 凯丽 |
[26:04] | So I called Justina Marks. | 我给贾丝廷娜·马克斯打了电话 |
[26:06] | You know her, right? | 你认识她 对吗 |
[26:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:08] | Well, to tell her how well we were doing | 我告诉她我们进展得很不错 |
[26:09] | and how weird it was that there’s this | 但是这里还有另一队人在收集签名 |
[26:11] | whole other group collecting signatures here, | 感觉真是太奇怪了 |
[26:13] | and, well, she asked me to pass along a little message. | 她让我给你捎个口信 |
[26:17] | She told me to tell you that opening people’s mail | 她让我跟你说私拆他人信件 |
[26:19] | is a federal offense. | 是违反联邦法律的 |
[26:22] | – I didn’t– – Well, she knows you posted | -我没有 -她知道你上传了一张 |
[26:24] | a picture of the check she got online, so… | 她的支票照片到网上 所以 |
[26:27] | pack up, go home, and stop all this | 收好行李 回家去 什么都别做了 |
[26:30] | or she’s gonna have you arrested. | 要不她就逮捕你 |
[26:45] | So, uh, listen, I handled the whole Nick thing. | 我已经处理好尼克的事了 |
[26:51] | What? | 什么 |
[26:53] | What do you mean you handled it? | 处理好是什么意思 |
[26:54] | What– what did you do? | 你 你做了什么 |
[26:55] | I– I went to see him, and, um– | 我去见了他 |
[26:57] | – You went to see him? – Yeah, and we talked | -你去见了他 -对 我们聊了聊 |
[26:59] | Man to man, and I– I made it clear | 男人间的谈话 我说得很清楚 |
[27:01] | that you’re not his girlfriend anymore, that you’re with Mat, | 你已经不是他女朋友了 你和马特在一起 |
[27:04] | and you don’t ever want to see him again. | 你再也不想见他了 |
[27:05] | Oh, my god, why did you do that? | 我的天 你为什么那么做 |
[27:07] | You’re so stupid! | 你蠢透了 |
[27:08] | Now he’s gonna be mad at me | 现在他会生我的气 |
[27:09] | and I’m gonna have to– I– | 我得 我 |
[27:11] | Mariana, it’s– it’s okay. It’s gonna be fine. | 玛丽安娜 没事的 没问题的 |
[27:13] | – You’re fine. – You don’t know that. | -你会没事的 -你怎么知道的 |
[27:40] | Hey, what’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[27:43] | I can’t do this. I– | 我做不了这个 我 |
[27:44] | – Can’t do what? – Just any of it. | -做不了什么 -这一切 |
[27:46] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[27:48] | keep trying to help people, | 一直想法设法帮别人 |
[27:50] | and just have it blow up in my face again. I can’t. | 还一次又一次搞砸它 我办不到 |
[27:54] | It’s hard to help people sometimes. | 有时候帮助别人很难 |
[27:56] | You know, it’s hard to do the right thing, | 要做对的事一向艰难 |
[27:58] | and sometimes people get hurt, sometimes you get hurt. | 有时人们会受伤 有时你会受伤 |
[28:00] | But it’s no excuse though. | 但这不是理由 |
[28:01] | you gotta keep doing what you’re doing. | 你得继续做你在做的事 |
[28:03] | And you’re doing a great job, you hear me? | 而且你做得很棒 听到了吗 |
[28:18] | Hey, can I go up with you guys? | 我能和你们一起上去吗 |
[28:21] | Um, on stage? Why? | 上台吗 为什么 |
[28:43] | Captain Roberts, this is Stefanie Adams-Foster. | 罗伯茨队长 我是史戴菲·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[28:45] | Um, I want to leave this on | 我想给你留条口信 |
[28:46] | your voicemail so that I don’t change my mind. | 这样我就不会改主意了 |
[28:49] | I’d like to see you on Monday. | 我想周一和你见一面 |
[28:50] | Something I’d like to take to IA. | 有件事我想上报给内务部 |
[29:09] | Hey, how’s everyone doin’? | 大家好吗 |
[29:11] | Sorry, I– I know everyone’s here to see some music, | 抱歉 我 我知道大家来是听音乐的 |
[29:13] | and the amazing Someone’s Little Sister is about to play. | 而了不起的小妹妹乐队将要上台演奏 |
[29:18] | I just want to take a few seconds to talk | 我只是想占用一点时间 |
[29:20] | about my friend Jack Downey. | 谈谈我的朋友杰克·唐威 |
[29:22] | He was let down by the foster care system | 寄养系统伤害了他 |
[29:25] | and died because of abuse in an unsafe home. | 让他受尽折磨死在了一个不安全的家里 |
[29:31] | Uh, and I’m here today because I want to make sure | 今天我站在这里是因为我想确认 |
[29:33] | that his death was not in vain. | 他没有白死 |
[29:35] | See, there’s two different bills circulating today, | 今天有两个法案在传阅 |
[29:38] | and one of them is sponsored by the people | 其中一个是该对杰克的死 |
[29:41] | that are directly responsible for Jack’s death. | 直接负责的人们出资支持的 |
[29:47] | So, I just– I’m asking you, please, | 我只是 我请求你们 拜托了 |
[29:50] | please take one minute from your day today | 今天请拿出一分钟 |
[29:53] | to help us get Jack’s Law on the ballot this fall. | 帮助我们让《杰克法案》进入秋天的竞选 |
[29:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:00] | And now, Someone’s Little Sister. | 现在 有请小妹妹乐队 |
[30:11] | Thank you. We’re Someone’s Little Sister. | 谢谢 我们是小妹妹乐队 |
[30:13] | Uh, well, some of us are. | 我们有些人是 |
[30:15] | Our keyboardist is actually on a little vacation right now, | 我们的键盘手其实现在在度假 |
[30:17] | So we asked our old friend, Brandon Foster, to join us. | 所以邀请了老朋友布兰登·福斯特加入我们 |
[30:21] | And, uh, Brandon actually just got some really exciting news. | 布兰登其实刚得到了一些令人激动的消息 |
[30:23] | He will be attending Juilliard this fall. | 他这个秋天会到朱利亚上学 |
[30:25] | I think he deserves a round of applause for that, yeah? | 我觉得大家该掌声祝贺他 对吗 |
[30:34] | In honor of this most momentous achievement, | 为了纪念这个无比重要的成就 |
[30:37] | uh, we wanted to play a song that he just wrote. | 我们想演奏一首他写的曲子 |
[30:39] | It’s called Collateral Damage. | 歌名叫《附带伤害》 |
[30:54] | It’s work. | 学校电话 |
[30:57] | Hey, Monty, why are you calling me on a Saturday? | 蒙绨 你怎么周六给我打电话 |
[31:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[31:03] | Hey, uh, I’m sorry, I can’t hear you. | 抱歉 我听不清 |
[31:04] | I’m gonna step away and call you back. | 我走远点再给你回电 |
[32:27] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[32:29] | Who? Who’s here? | 谁 谁来了 |
[32:30] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[32:31] | Okay, where are you? | 你人在哪 |
[32:35] | Mariana. | 玛丽安娜 |
[32:40] | Uh, I’m… I’m by the bathroom. | 我…在洗手间旁边 |
[32:44] | Mariana, what’s going on? | 玛丽安娜 究竟怎么回事 |
[32:46] | Mariana! | 玛丽安娜 |
[32:48] | I… I gotta… | 我…得… |
[32:52] | Hey, sorry about that. | 抱歉啊 |
[32:54] | So what’s going on? | 有什么事情 |
[33:09] | – Let me. I’ll check inside. – Okay. | -让我去 我去里面找 -好 |
[33:16] | – Hello? – Hey, are you here? | -喂 -你在这儿吗 |
[33:18] | – Are you at Bayfest? – What? | -你来海滨音乐节了吗 -什么 |
[33:20] | Listen, are you at Bayfest? | 你来海滨音乐节了吗 |
[33:21] | Did you come here looking for Mariana? | 你来这找玛丽安娜了吗 |
[33:23] | I have an ankle bracelet, dude. | 我戴着追踪器呢 老兄 |
[33:25] | I can’t leave. | 我不能离开家 |
[33:26] | She’s not in there. | 她不在里面 |
[33:27] | Then where the hell is she? | 那她究竟在哪 |
[33:28] | Wait, what’s going on? | 等等 发生什么了 |
[33:30] | Hey, what’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[33:36] | I think that she might be taking your pills again. | 她可能又吃你的药了 |
[33:40] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, what do you… what do you mean “again”? | 等等… 你说”又”是什么意思 |
[34:02] | Have… have you seen Mariana? | 你见到玛丽安娜了吗 |
[34:04] | Uh, no, babe. Not for a while. Why? | 没 孩子 有会儿没见了 怎么 |
[34:06] | Because we can’t find her anywhere. | 因为我们四处都找不见她 |
[34:07] | – And… – And, um, she might | -还有… -还有 她… |
[34:10] | have taken some of my pills. | 可能服用了我的药 |
[34:12] | Look, I… I didn’t know anything about it, | 这个…我完全不知道 |
[34:14] | but I’m worried because she called me and she said that she… | 但我现在担心她 因为她打电话说… |
[34:16] | she thinks she sees Nick here. | 她好像在这看见尼克了 |
[34:18] | N… Nick here? How could he possibly be here? | 在这看见尼克 他怎么可能会在这 |
[34:33] | Listen, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:34] | I just… | 我只是… |
[34:37] | You should have told me about Aaron before. | 你早该告诉我亚伦的事 |
[34:40] | I mean, I wouldn’t have gotten so jealous. | 我就不会吃醋了 |
[34:43] | Why? ‘Cause he’s trans? | 怎么 就因为他是变性人吗 |
[34:46] | That’s a very ignorant thing to say. | 你这话太自以为是了 |
[34:50] | What? | 什么 |
[34:51] | Aaron is no less of a man than you are, | 亚伦不比你缺少男人味 |
[34:53] | and just ’cause he’s trans, | 就因为他是变性男 |
[34:54] | that would never stop me from seeing him. | 也不会阻止我见他 |
[34:56] | Okay, so do you want to date him? | 那你想跟他约会是吗 |
[34:59] | No, that’s not what I said. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[35:00] | I mean that I would consider it | 我是说如果我不跟你约会 |
[35:02] | if I weren’t seeing you. | 可能会考虑他 |
[35:05] | Well, maybe you shouldn’t be then. | 那也许你不该这么做 |
[35:07] | What? | 做什么 |
[35:09] | Seeing me. | 跟我约会 |
[35:27] | Hey, have you seen Mariana? | 你见玛丽安娜了吗 |
[35:29] | No. | 没 |
[35:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:33] | Why were you in my house? | 你为什么去我房子 |
[35:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[35:36] | Why were you in my house? | 你为什么去我房子 |
[35:39] | Why are you watching me? | 你为什么监视我 |
[35:40] | I haven’t. I… | 我没有 我… |
[35:42] | I’m not… I’m not. I’m not watching you. | 我没有…我没有监视你 |
[35:44] | I don’t even know who you are. | 我都不知道你是谁 |
[35:45] | Don’t lie to me because I saw you. | 别骗我了 我都看见你了 |
[35:47] | – I’m not… – I saw you. I know you’re watching me. | -没有 -我看见了 我知道你在监视我 |
[35:50] | I’m not watching you. I don’t know who you are. | 我没有监视你 我不知道你是谁 |
[35:52] | – Don’t lie to me. – Okay, if you could just let me… | -别骗人了 -拜托让我… |
[35:53] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[36:03] | – Hey. Have you… anything? – No. No, no, no. | -有消息了吗 -没 没有 |
[36:06] | We’ve looked everywhere. We’ve been all over this place. | 我们四处都找过了 这里都走遍了 |
[36:07] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧… |
[36:11] | Okay, hold it right there. | 先别动 |
[36:13] | Excuse me, my name is Stef Adams-Foster. | 打扰 我叫史戴菲·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[36:15] | I’m a police officer with the sixth precinct. | 我是六区警察 |
[36:17] | I have reason to believe that my daughter is missing. | 我有理由相信我女儿失踪了 |
[36:19] | – She is 5’2, she’s Latina… – Attention all officers, | -她1米57 拉丁裔 -各警员注意 |
[36:21] | We have a bolo for Nick Stratos. | 请留意尼克·斯超诺斯 |
[36:23] | Be on the lookout for Nick Stratos. | 请各位出动寻找尼克·斯超诺斯 |
[36:25] | 18, sandy brown hair. | 18岁 头发浅棕色 |
[36:26] | I repeat, we have a bolo for Nick Stratos. | 重复 请留意尼克·斯超诺斯 |
[36:29] | Parolee cut off his ankle bracelet and is on the run. | 保释期内取下追踪器 现在逃 |
[36:32] | He’s out on early parole. | 他因提前被保释出狱 |
[36:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:41] | Uh, I just got a call. | 我刚接到电话 |
[36:45] | The, uh, the college board, | 那个特里斯坦高考复考时 |
[36:48] | they flagged that Tristan kid when he took the SATs again | 大学董事会单独把他标了出来 |
[36:51] | and he scored so much lower. | 结果他的成绩低得太多 |
[36:54] | Uh, and? | 然后呢 |
[36:57] | And, um… | 然后 |
[37:02] | He told them… he told them everything, | 他对他们…全盘托出了 |
[37:04] | including your name. | 包括你的名字 |
[37:13] | What does… what does that mean? | 那…是什么意思 |
[37:16] | It means you… you’re not going to Juilliard. | 意思是…你去不了朱利亚音乐学院了 |
[37:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:27] | Oh, hey. You all right? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[38:31] | Uh, yeah. | 很好 |
[38:32] | Hey, look, I’m sorry about before. | 听着 刚刚的事对不起 |
[38:35] | It’s, um… | 只是… |
[38:37] | just been kind of hard. | 一直以来都不好过 |
[38:39] | No, I understand. | 没事 我懂 |
[38:42] | Actually, um… | 话说回来 |
[38:43] | I think my sister’s missing. | 我妹妹好像不见了 |
[38:44] | Uh, she’s Latina, uh, really short, | 她是拉丁裔 个子不高 |
[38:47] | Um, she has a #justice4jack shirt on. | 穿这件还杰克公道的上衣 |
[38:49] | Have you seen her? | 你见过她吗 |
[38:50] | – Uh, dark hair? – Yeah. | -一头乌发 -是 |
[38:51] | – Pretty girl? – Yeah. | -挺漂亮 -是 |
[38:53] | Yeah, I think I actually did see her get into a car | 就刚才 好像的确看见她 |
[38:55] | just a little bit ago. | 上了一辆车 |
[38:57] | Um, do you want to… | 你想… |
[38:59] | I mean, I think if we hurry, we could probably… | 我是说 如果咱们抓紧时间 说不定… |
[39:02] | Yeah, yeah. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[39:03] | Yeah, sure. | 好 不要紧 |
[39:18] | Mariana, get in the car. | 玛丽安娜 上车吧 |
[39:19] | Come on. Hey, it’s okay. | 来 没事的 |
[39:20] | – Just get in the car. – No, leave me alone! | -上车吧 -不要 别管我 |
[39:23] | No, you can’t. You… you broke in to my house! | 不 你不能这样 你闯进了我家 |
[39:25] | – You had a gun! – I know, I know, I’m sorry, okay? | -还拿着枪 -我知道 对不起好吗 |
[39:27] | – Just please, please… – No! You don’t get to touch me! | -求你… -不要 你不准碰我 |
[39:30] | You hurt me! You scared me! You… | 你伤了我 你把我吓坏了 你… |
[39:31] | – I know, I know just… – You made me afraid in my own bedroom! | -我知道 -你让我怕呆在自己的卧室 |
[39:34] | You… you were gonna… | 你…你竟打算… |
[39:35] | No, I… I was never gonna hurt you! | 不 我从没打算伤害你 |
[39:36] | – You were gonna kill yourself! – Please! I… I’m sorry! | -你本打算自杀 -求你 对不起 |
[39:38] | – Just come with me please! – I don’t love you, Nick! | -跟我走吧 -我不爱你 尼克 |
[39:40] | Stop! You don’t get to do that! | 住手 你没权利那么做 |
[39:42] | You don’t get to do something like that | 你没权利做那些事情 |
[39:44] | and then just be with me! | 之后还若无其事的想跟我在一起 |
[39:45] | I never want to see you again! | 我根本不想再见你 |
[39:49] | They couldn’t have gotten too much further. | 他们不可能走得太远 |
[39:57] | Hey, so, uh, I just got a call from the JJC. | 那个 我刚接到青少年司法中心的电话 |
[40:00] | They got the DNA report back. | DNA检测结果出来了 |
[40:02] | – And? – And Harvey is not a match. | -结果呢 -哈维的DNA不匹配 |
[40:05] | – Oh. – But there was more DNA on the murder weapon | -哦 -但凶器上除了凯尔的DNA |
[40:09] | besides Kyle’s. | 还有别人的 |
[40:11] | They can’t ID it, | 他们无法鉴定 |
[40:12] | but it’s from someone related to Martha. | 但确定是玛莎亲属的 |
[40:15] | A man. | 男性 |
[40:22] | It’s okay, Mariana. | 没问题 玛丽安娜 |
[40:24] | I’m okay. | 我能接受 |
[40:25] | I understand that you don’t want to see me anymore, | 你不想再见我 我能理解 |
[40:27] | and I understand why. | 我也知道原因 |
[40:29] | I’m sorry I ever scared you like that. | 很抱歉我吓到你了 |
[40:37] | There! There! Stop the car! | 在那儿 那儿 停车 |
[40:39] | Stop it! Let me out! | 停车 让我下车 |
[40:42] | Hey! What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[40:45] | Jesus! Whoa! Jesus… | 黑素斯 黑素斯 |
[40:47] | – Stop, stop, stop… – Jesus, stop! | -别打了 -黑素斯 住手 |
[40:49] | – Jesus! – Stop… | -黑素斯 -别打了 |
[40:54] | Jesus, stop, stop. | 黑素斯 别打了 |
[41:02] | Oh, my god! Jesus! | 我的天 黑素斯 |
[41:03] | Jesus, honey, can you hear me? | 黑素斯 孩子 能听见我说话吗 |
[41:04] | Call 911. What did you do?! | 快报警 你干了什么 |
[41:07] | Buddy, baby, are you okay? | 小子 孩子 你还好吗 |
[41:10] | Jesus, talk to me, honey. | 黑素斯 跟我说句话 孩子 |