时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – That’s a… – nail. | -这是个… -钉子 |
[00:04] | It’s embedded several inches into his frontal lobe. | 钉子刺进他的大脑额叶几英寸深 |
[00:06] | Yeah, I’m at an increased risk of having a seizure. | 现在正是我癫痫发作的高危期 |
[00:09] | Stop hitting on my girlfriend. | 别再勾搭我女朋友 |
[00:10] | You’re about half my size on a good day, little man. | 你状态好的时候也只有我一半壮 小子 |
[00:12] | I will break you. | 我会揍扁你的 |
[00:13] | Aaron is trans. | 亚伦是变性人 |
[00:15] | Do you wanna date him? | 你想和他约会吗 |
[00:16] | I would consider it if I weren’t seeing you. | 要不是跟你在一起我会考虑 |
[00:18] | Well, maybe you shouldn’t be then. | 那也许你是不该和我在一起 |
[00:19] | I want to go to juilliard more than anything. | 去朱利亚音乐学院是我最大的梦想 |
[00:21] | I got in! | 我进了 |
[00:23] | – So when are you taking the test? – It’s tomorrow. | -你什么时候考试 -明天 |
[00:25] | You know, I was kind of thinking that you could take it for me. | 我想让你替我考试 |
[00:27] | You’ve committed academic fraud. | 你犯了学术欺诈 |
[00:29] | The consequence of which is no juilliard, no college, period. | 后果是没有朱利亚音乐学院 大学 一切 |
[00:33] | There was other DNA on the murder weapon | 除了玛莎·约翰逊和凯尔的 |
[00:35] | besides Martha Johnson’s and Kyle’s. | 凶器上还有一组DNA |
[00:37] | I am the police officer here. Let me handle this. | 我是这里的警察 让我来解决 |
[00:39] | I’m Troy Johnson, Martha was my grandmother. | 我是特洛伊·约翰逊 玛莎是我祖母 |
[00:42] | Is this something you do now? You get high? | 你现在还上瘾了 吸毒 |
[00:44] | – I’m not supposed to see you. – I won’t tell if you won’t. | -我不该见你的 -你不说我就不说 |
[00:46] | – I took some of jesus’s ADHP pills. – Why? | -我吃了黑素斯治多动症的药 -为什么 |
[00:49] | – To stay focused. – Just get in the car. | -为了集中精力 -赶紧上车 |
[00:51] | No, leave me alone! I never wanna see you again! | 不 别碰我 我不想再见到你 |
[00:54] | What did you do to her? Jesus! | 你把她怎么了 黑素斯 |
[00:58] | – Jesus! – I think my sister’s missing. | -黑素斯 -我妹妹好像丢了 |
[01:00] | I actually did see her. | 我还真见到她了 |
[01:01] | They couldn’t have gotten too much further. | 他们肯定没走远 |
[01:10] | Hey. So I just got a call from the JJC. | 我刚接到了青少年司法中心的电话 |
[01:14] | -They got the dna report back. – And? | -DNA检测结果出来了 -是什么 |
[01:16] | And Harvey is not a match. | 和哈维的不匹配 |
[01:19] | But there was more DNA on the murder weapon, | 但凶器上还有另一组DNA |
[01:23] | besides Kyle’s. | 除了凯尔的之外 |
[01:25] | They can’t ID it, but it’s from someone related to Martha. | 无人匹配 但能肯定是玛莎的亲戚 |
[01:29] | A man. | 男性 |
[01:35] | – Oh, good. Thank god. -Huh? | -那就好 感谢上帝 -什么 |
[01:40] | – No, I’m glad you found her. – Found who? | -我很高兴你找到了她 -找到谁 |
[01:44] | – Uh-huh. – Okay, what? | -嗯 好 -一头雾水 你说什么呢 |
[01:46] | Callie, what are you talking about? | 凯丽 你说什么呢 |
[01:48] | – Did you hear what I said? – Yeah. I’ll be right back. | -你听到我的话了吗 -好 我马上回去 |
[01:51] | Right back? What… | 马上回去 什么啊… |
[01:53] | So it looks like they found her. My sister. Um… | 看起来他们找到她了 我妹妹 所以… |
[01:57] | So you can just drop me anywhere. | 你随便在哪停车把我放下就行 |
[01:58] | You’ve been so helpful, I don’t wanna inconvenience you anymore. | 你帮我大忙了 我也不想再麻烦你了 |
[02:02] | – You know… – Yeah, I just wanna know one thing. | -就是 -我只有一个问题 |
[02:06] | Why are you so convinced that Kyle is innocent? | 你为什么这么相信凯尔是无辜的 |
[02:10] | I’m not. I just… | 我没有 只是… |
[02:12] | It seems like he didn’t get a fair trial. | 看起来他的审判不公正 |
[02:13] | – Okay, yeah, but you weren’t there. – You can just… | -好吧 但当时你不在场 -请你 |
[02:15] | You didn’t live through it. | 你没有经历那一切 |
[02:17] | I mean, I sat in that courtroom every single day | 我每一天都在庭上 |
[02:19] | and I heard every single piece of evidence. | 听着每一条证据 |
[02:22] | – Yeah, sure. You can just… – And I’m telling you, | -好吧 你就把我 -而且我告诉你 |
[02:23] | I’m telling you that that kid is a monster! | 我告诉你 那孩子就是个禽兽 |
[02:26] | And that you need to let this go! | 你不能再继续管这件事了 |
[02:28] | – You understand? – Okay, you need to stop the car right now. | -听懂了吗 -你必须马上停车 |
[02:30] | I mean, really, do you really | 我说真的 你真的 |
[02:31] | want to let a killer back on the streets? | 要这么放走一个杀人犯吗 |
[02:34] | – Please stop the car! – What the hell is wrong with you? | -请你停车 -你是不是脑子有问题 |
[02:36] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[02:40] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[02:55] | Mom, do we really have to do this? I’m fine. | 妈妈 有这么夸张吗 我没事 |
[02:58] | I’m sure you are, Jesus, but you know what? | 我知道你没事 黑素斯 但是 |
[02:59] | You passed out when Nick hit you. | 尼克打到你的时候你晕过去了 |
[03:01] | All right? We’re gonna get you checked out. | 懂吗 所以我们要给你仔细检查一下 |
[03:02] | But this is… This is ridiculous. | 但这 也太夸张了 |
[03:04] | Humor me. | 那就配合一下 |
[03:07] | – It smells in here. – What? | -这里味道好难闻 -什么 |
[03:10] | Why does it smell like… | 为什么闻起来一股… |
[03:13] | – Why does it smell like gas? – Don’t look at me. | -闻起来臭臭的 -可不是我 |
[03:16] | No. I mean, like… Like gasoline, mom. It’s awful. | 不 我是说汽油的味道 妈妈 很重 |
[03:21] | I don’t smell gasoline, love. We’re in a vehicle, | 我没闻到汽油味 亲爱的 我们在车里 |
[03:23] | so I’m sure that it, you know… | 肯定是… |
[03:27] | What’s wrong, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[03:28] | – Ow, damn! – What’s wrong? | -该死 -怎么回事 |
[03:30] | Hey, hey! Relax, relax, relax, relax. | 亲爱的 放松 放松 |
[03:33] | You’re okay. All right? You’re okay. | 没事了 好吗 没事了 |
[03:37] | Hey. Just relax, sweetheart. Just relax. | 放轻松 亲爱的 放松 |
[03:39] | Just relax. What’s happening? | 放松就好 怎么回事 |
[03:41] | What’s going on? What’s wrong with him? | 怎么回事 他怎么了 |
[03:43] | What’s happening? Jesus! You have to stop this! | 怎么回事 黑素斯 你想想办法 |
[03:46] | – I got it. – Jesus, jesus! | -交给我 -黑素斯 黑素斯 |
[04:50] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 发生紧急情况了吗 |
[04:52] | Um, I have to, uh… | 我要 |
[04:55] | – Um, there was an accident. – What’s your location? | -发生了车祸 -你在哪里 |
[04:59] | It’s, uh, off of harbor boulevard. | 这里 刚过港湾大道 |
[05:01] | Um, near the blue glass building. | 在蓝色窗户的大楼旁边 |
[05:05] | Hey! Hey! | 站住 站住 |
[05:32] | Hey, can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[05:35] | Oh, yeah, sorry. Um, that’s my dad’s boat. | 是的 抱歉 那是我爸的船 |
[05:39] | – Which one? – I’m sorry? | -哪一艘 -什么 |
[05:41] | Which boat is your dad’s? | 那条船是你爸的 |
[05:44] | Coconut telegraph. | 椰子电报号 |
[05:45] | – So you’re jim’s kid? – Yup. | -所以你是吉姆家的孩子 -没错 |
[05:47] | It’s nice to meet you. He’s told me a lot about you. | 很高兴见到你 他常跟我提起你 |
[05:51] | Go ahead. Have fun. | 去吧 好好玩 |
[05:56] | – That was pretty good. – Hey, if you’re polite and you smile, | -很厉害 -只要有礼貌 带着微笑 |
[06:00] | it’s amazing what you can get away with. | 你干什么都能瞒天过海 |
[06:01] | Yeah, when you have a smile like yours. | 那还得笑得和你一样可爱才行 |
[06:04] | I mean, it’s not as good as mine, but… | 虽然是没我的可爱啦 但是也凑合 |
[06:08] | Whoa! This is amazing. | 简直太帅了 |
[06:18] | Not bad, huh? | 不错吧 |
[06:20] | This is awesome. | 太酷了 |
[06:47] | Not bad, huh? | 不错吧 |
[07:02] | What’d you mean, “You’ll be right back”? | 你刚才说你马上回来是什么意思 |
[07:06] | Is everything okay? Callie? | 没出什么事吧 凯丽 |
[07:11] | Callie? What the hell is going on? | 凯丽 到底出什么事了 |
[07:15] | You’re freaking me out, please. | 你吓到我了 快告诉我 |
[07:17] | I’m right here, Jesus, you hear me? | 我就在你身边 黑素斯 听到吗 |
[07:19] | – Can you hear me? – Let’s get him out. Stay back. | -能听到吗 -把他抬出来 后退 |
[07:21] | – Okay, I’m right here. I’m right here. – Here we go. | -我就在你身边 我在 -借过 |
[07:23] | Contact. All right. | 落地架 好的 |
[07:25] | – Can you hear me? – Excuse me. Here we go. Okay, clear. | -能听到吗 -借过 让让 安全 |
[07:30] | All right. All right, what do we have? | 好的好的 什么情况 |
[07:32] | Male, 16, head trauma from a fist fight. | 男 16岁 空手打架头部受伤 |
[07:34] | He’s been seizing for over two minutes now. | 他已经发作癫痫两分多钟了 |
[07:35] | Pushed 2 milligrams ativan, but no luck. | 打了两毫克安定 没效果 |
[07:37] | He had a nail in his head. | 他大脑里打进过一颗钉子 |
[07:38] | Oh, right, uh, frontal lobe. | 对 在前额叶 |
[07:40] | He had a nail in his head? | 大脑里打进过钉子 |
[07:41] | Yes, from a nail gun. | 对 被射钉枪击中的 |
[07:42] | But they took it out, he’s fine, he’s been fine. | 已经取出了 他没事了 一直挺好的 |
[07:44] | – Where was he hit? – What? | -他被打到哪了 -什么 |
[07:44] | During the fight, ma’am? | 打架的时候 女士 |
[07:45] | – Where was he hit? – He was hit in the forehead. | -被打到哪了 -打在了额头 |
[07:48] | If you could head to the waiting room, okay? | 请到等候室去 好吗 |
[07:49] | He’s my son. I’m staying here. | 他是我儿子 我不走 |
[07:51] | Please, ma’am… | 请离开 女士 |
[07:52] | I’m not going anywhere! So, please do not ask me again! | 我哪儿也不去 请别再叫我走了 |
[07:54] | – It’s fine. – One, two, three. | -好吧 -1 2 3 |
[07:59] | – Grab the board. Grab the board. – Got it. | -把板拿走 把板拿走 -好了 |
[08:00] | – Throw him back. – Clear it out. Okay. | -把他放平 -东西拿走 好 |
[08:04] | – You good? – Yeah, we’re good. Go. – Okay. | -好了吗 -行 走吧 -好 |
[08:09] | Oxygen! Oxygen! | 氧气 氧气 |
[08:10] | Ma’am…you gotta get her out of here. | 女士 你必须离开这儿 |
[08:11] | Get her out of here, please! | 快让她出去 |
[08:13] | We got this, go. | 交给我们 走吧 |
[08:16] | He’s gonna be fine. He’s gonna be fine. | 他不会有事的 他不会有事的 |
[09:25] | – So, I noticed your hair. – Oh, yeah. | -你的头发 -是啊 |
[09:28] | Gabby came over last night. | 加比昨晚过来了 |
[09:31] | We got in the wine… | 我们喝了点酒 |
[09:33] | Looks good. | 挺好看的 |
[09:39] | So, uh… | 我… |
[09:42] | I think I got in… | 我有点 |
[09:45] | …a little over my head here. | 陷太深了 |
[09:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:52] | I care about you so much… | 我真的很关心你 |
[09:53] | I know you do, Brandon. I know. | 我知道 布兰登 我知道 |
[09:56] | I just feel like… | 我只是觉得 |
[09:59] | I’m afraid if I stay, I’m always gonna | 我怕要是留下来 会一直 |
[10:02] | feel like it’s my job to take care of you and Mason. | 觉得自己有义务照顾你和梅森 |
[10:04] | I never asked you to do that. | 我从没要求你这么做 |
[10:06] | No, you’re right. It’s just whether or not | 是 确实 只是无论 |
[10:07] | – I go to Juilliard… – In fact, | -我能不能去朱利亚… -实际上 |
[10:08] | I told you not even to get involved with me. | 我一开始就说让你不要卷进来 |
[10:10] | But you just– you had to keep… | 可你 你就非得… |
[10:11] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[10:13] | I never wanted to be the thing that holds you back. | 我从没想过要拖累你 |
[10:20] | – I’d, uh, like to help with the rent. – No. | -我想帮你付房租 -不用 |
[10:22] | I can find another job. | 我会再找一份工作 |
[10:23] | No. You’ve done enough. | 不用 你做的已经够多的了 |
[10:24] | I really want to help. | 我真的想帮你 |
[10:25] | No, I’m not helpless, Brandon! | 不要 我又不是没人帮 布兰登 |
[10:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:33] | Would it be okay maybe if I… | 我可以… |
[10:36] | came over sometimes to hang out with Mason? | 偶尔过来跟梅森玩吗 |
[10:39] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 不太好吧 |
[10:42] | I don’t want him getting more attached to you than he already is. | 他已经很粘你了 再这样下去更不好 |
[10:48] | Yeah. Okay. | 行 好吧 |
[10:52] | Actually, I should go check on him. | 我得去看看他了 |
[10:54] | He should be getting up from his nap soon. | 他应该很快就要醒了 |
[10:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:24] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[11:34] | Don’t worry. He’s fine. | 别担心 他没事 |
[11:35] | He was wide awake and talking. | 他当时清醒得很 还在说话 |
[11:37] | Complaining, actually, when they put him in the ambulance. | 我们把他送上救护车的时候还在抱怨 |
[11:41] | Mariana, why don’t you text mom, find out where they are. | 玛丽安娜 给妈发个短信问问他们在哪 |
[11:46] | Mariana. | 玛丽安娜 |
[11:48] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, totally, I’m just… | -你没事吧 -没事 只是… |
[11:54] | No, she isn’t. | 不 她不太好 |
[11:58] | Why not? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么回事 |
[12:00] | Nothing. I just… | 没什么 就是… |
[12:03] | She’s been taking Jesus’s ADHD meds. | 她一直在吃黑素斯治注意力缺失症的药 |
[12:07] | What? | 什么 |
[12:11] | – Mama. – Don’t “Mama” me. | -妈妈 -别跟我撒娇 |
[12:13] | Why on earth… | 你到底为什么… |
[12:14] | No, mama. | 不是 妈妈来了 |
[12:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:26] | – Hey. Look. – Nice! | -你看 -漂亮 |
[12:36] | Whoa! Check it out! | 哇 看这个 |
[12:53] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[12:56] | I totally feel like this is my fault. | 我觉得这完全是我的错 |
[12:58] | No. I’m the one who did it. | 不 事情是我做的 |
[13:01] | And I’m the one who made the decision. | 决定也是我做的 |
[13:06] | It’s on me. | 是我的错 |
[13:09] | All on me. | 全是我的错 |
[14:09] | I mean, why else would | 特洛伊还有其他理由 |
[14:10] | Troy show up at Bayfest? To get me in his car. | 出现在海湾节吗 他就是要骗我上车 |
[14:14] | No, he has something to hide and | 就是 他有不可告人的秘密 |
[14:15] | he wants me to shut up. | 他想让我闭嘴 |
[14:16] | Maybe. But Callie, things aren’t always what they seem. | 有可能 但是凯丽 眼见不一定为实 |
[14:19] | Okay? Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 好吗 别先入为主 |
[14:23] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[14:24] | Yeah, I’m just a little sore from the accident. But I’m fine. | 还好 事故之后还有点酸痛 没事 |
[14:29] | You should probably go to the police, give them a statement. | 还是去报警吧 做个笔录 |
[14:33] | It’s the right thing to do. And you’ve done nothing wrong. | 这才是该做的事 何况你并没做错什么 |
[14:36] | Just don’t say anything | 别说有关特洛伊 |
[14:38] | about Troy and the murder and the DNA evidence. | 谋杀案和DNA证据就行 |
[14:41] | It’ll make you sound crazy, | 别人肯定会觉得你疯了 |
[14:43] | and it could get us both in a lot of trouble. | 还会给我们俩带来好多麻烦 |
[14:47] | Okay. Um, I just wanna talk to my mom first. | 好吧 我想先给我妈打个电话 |
[14:50] | Yeah. Of course. | 好 当然 |
[14:58] | Hey, did you find Mariana? | 你们找到玛丽安娜了吗 |
[15:01] | Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[15:05] | Wait, what about Jesus? | 等等 黑素斯怎么了 |
[15:11] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[15:17] | So? | 怎么样 |
[15:20] | He was doing fine, and then he had some kind of a long seizure. | 之前还好好的 接着就癫痫发作了 |
[15:23] | And he’s still unconscious, but they’re running blood tests | 现在他还没恢复意识 医生还在验血 |
[15:27] | and CAT scans and EEGs or whatever they’re called. | 还有CAT扫描 做脑电波图什么的 |
[15:30] | They think that the nail | 医生认为 |
[15:31] | in his head was what caused the seizures, | 是他脑里的钉子引发了癫痫 |
[15:32] | and that perhaps the injury compromised the brain somehow. | 也许就是这个伤给大脑留下了后遗症 |
[15:36] | But he’s gonna be okay, right? | 他会没事的 对不对 |
[15:38] | Honey, he’s young and he’s strong. | 亲爱的 他年轻 身体又好 |
[15:40] | They’re doing everything they can. | 医生会尽力的 |
[15:41] | He’s gonna be all right. I know it. | 他一定会没事的 我知道 |
[15:44] | Are you Jesus Adams Foster’s parents? | 你们是黑素斯·亚当斯·福斯特的家长吗 |
[15:46] | – Yes. – Yes? | -对 -怎么了 |
[15:48] | – I’d like to ask him a few questions. – About what? | -我想问他几个问题 -关于什么的 |
[15:51] | – The assault of Nick Stratos. – Assault? | -袭击尼克·斯超诺斯 -袭击 |
[15:55] | No, I’m sorry. That’s insane. | 抱歉 简直荒谬 |
[15:57] | Nick Stratos cut off his ankle bracelet. | 尼克·斯超诺斯弄断了脚链 |
[15:59] | He violated his parole. | 违反了假释条例 |
[16:01] | That’s really a separate issue. | 那是另一个问题 |
[16:02] | And according to both Nick and Jesus’s sister, | 黑素斯的妹妹当时在场 |
[16:05] | who was there at the time, Jesus threw the first punch. | 她和尼克都表示是黑素斯先动手的 |
[16:08] | Now, if you don’t mind, | 可以的话 |
[16:09] | I just wanna ask him a couple of questions. | 我想问他几个问题 |
[16:11] | Wait, no, that’s not what I said. | 等等 我没那么说 |
[16:13] | – And you are? – His sister. | -你是 -他妹妹 |
[16:14] | Well, according to the officers at the scene, | 在场的警官说 |
[16:16] | – you and the victim… – The victim? | -你和受害人 -受害人 |
[16:18] | Nick Stratos the vic–? No, no, no. | 尼克·斯超诺斯是受害人吗 不不不 |
[16:21] | Okay, this young man was | 好吧 这个年轻人 |
[16:22] | stalking my daughter. He broke into our house. | 跟踪我的女儿 他闯进了我们家 |
[16:24] | He was arrested for that, you do know that… | 他因此都被逮捕了 你知道的 |
[16:26] | Whoa, okay, okay, okay. Look. | 别激动 看 |
[16:27] | But according to your daughter, | 但是根据你女儿的话 |
[16:28] | she and Nick were sitting on the grass | 当你儿子从车里跳出来打人时 |
[16:29] | when your son jumped out of the car and started swinging. | 她和尼克只是坐在草地上 |
[16:32] | – Mariana? – No, that’s not… | -玛丽安娜 -不 不是这… |
[16:34] | Jesus thought that Nick was gonna hurt me. | 黑素斯以为尼克想要伤害我 |
[16:37] | So we just wanna talk with him. | 我们只是和想他聊聊 |
[16:38] | Okay, well, he’s unconscious right now, | 好吧 但他现在昏迷 |
[16:40] | so he’s not gonna be very helpful. | 所以想跟你谈也没办法谈 |
[16:41] | Excuse me, I just wanna let | 不好意思 我想告诉你 |
[16:43] | you know that your son’s awake and talking. | 你儿子已经醒了 可以讲话 |
[16:45] | I can take one of you to see him now. | 我可以带你们中的一个去看他 |
[16:47] | Fine. Then I’m gonna go with you. | 好吧 那我跟你去 |
[16:49] | Because I’m a cop too. | 因为我也是警察 |
[16:50] | And no one questions my son without me being present. | 没有我在场 谁也别想审问我儿子 |
[16:53] | – It’s just a few questions. Great. – Then it won’t take long. | -只是几个问题 -好 那就不需要很久 |
[16:55] | – Okay? – Yeah. Okay. Yeah. | -好吗 -好的 |
[16:59] | Um, have you heard from Brandon or Jude? | 你有布兰登和裘德的消息吗 |
[17:01] | – Um, no. Let me try and get a hold of them now. Okay? – Thank you. | -没 我联系一下 好吗 -谢谢 |
[18:00] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. Where are you? | -喂 -是我 你在哪儿 |
[18:10] | Are you all right? What happened? | 你没事吧 发生了什么事 |
[18:12] | Mariana. Mariana. You need to come with me. | 玛丽安娜 玛丽安娜 跟我来 |
[18:17] | Huh? Why? Mat just got here. | 为什么 马特才刚到 |
[18:19] | Because I’m having you checked out by a doctor, that’s why. | 原因就是医生要给你做检查 |
[18:21] | Mat will still be here when you get back. Come on. | 你回来的时候马特还会在的 快来 |
[18:31] | – Why’s she, um… – You’ll have to ask her. | -为什么她… -这你得问她自己 |
[18:46] | Mm! Oh, my god. | 天啊 太好吃了 |
[18:48] | Like, why are potato chips | 为什么薯片… |
[18:51] | like the most delicious thing | 作为人类历史上 |
[18:53] | ever created in the history of the world? | 做出过的最美味的东西 |
[18:55] | Like, why do we ever need to eat something else? | 我们为什么还需要吃别的东西 |
[19:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:04] | What if we, like, invented a potato chip | 如果我们发明了一种 |
[19:07] | that would give you all the nutrition and nutrients | 能提供所有每日所需的所有营养 |
[19:09] | and vitamins that you needed every day. | 营养素 和维生素该多好 |
[19:12] | Then you wouldn’t have to eat anything else. | 这样就真的不用吃别的东西了 |
[19:41] | – You sure you wanna…? – Yeah. | -你确定你想要… -是的 |
[19:52] | Oh, god, what are we gonna do? | 天啊 我们该怎么办 |
[19:55] | So you didn’t throw the first punch? | 所以不是你先动手的 |
[19:59] | Uh, no, I did, but it was… | 是我 但是我是… |
[20:02] | Because according to him, you were the aggressor. | 因为根据他的证词 是你先打人的 |
[20:04] | And your sister is corroborating Mr. Stratos’ version of events. | 你姐妹也证实了斯超诺斯先生的话 |
[20:08] | My sister? Like, mariana? What– | 我姐妹 玛丽安娜吗 怎么… |
[20:11] | Dude, why are you– he was gonna hurt her! | 哥们 你为什么…他要伤害她 |
[20:14] | – It’s the only reason I did– – you need to calm down. | -所以我才这样做 -别激动 |
[20:17] | You calm down! No! | 你才别激动 不 |
[20:19] | She said she was in no danger when you showed up. | 她说你出现的时候她并没有危险 |
[20:20] | Well, that’s bull! That is a complete load of bull! Like– | 胡说 完全是胡说 |
[20:25] | Why does it smell so terrible in here? | 为什么这儿这么臭 |
[20:27] | – What, baby? – Why does it smell like gasoline in a hospital? | -什么 亲爱 -医院里怎么一股汽油味 |
[20:31] | Okay, you need to get out of here. | 好了 你赶紧走吧 |
[20:32] | I need a doctor! Please, I need a doctor! | 医生 我需要医生 |
[20:34] | He’s seizing again! Please, I need a doctor, somebody! | 他癫痫发作了 快叫医生 |
[20:39] | Hey, it’s Jude. You know what to do. | 喂 我是裘德 请留言 |
[20:41] | Jude, it’s Brandon. Where are you? | 裘德 我是布兰登 你在哪儿 |
[20:43] | How about you pick up the phone sometime? | 你能不能接一下电话 |
[20:44] | We gotta get to the hospital, Jesus got hurt. | 我们要去医院 黑素斯受伤了 |
[20:46] | Call me as soon as you get this. | 你一收到我的留言就给我回电话 |
[20:49] | – We’ll find him. – Where is he? | -我们会找到他的 -他在哪儿 |
[20:54] | Should we, like, maybe, like, hide in the closet or something? | 我们要不要躲在衣柜里 |
[21:10] | Um, I don’t think hiding’s gonna work. | 我觉得藏起来也没用 |
[21:11] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[21:19] | Nice shorts! | 你的短裤真好看 |
[21:31] | – Hey, what’s going on? – The boat’s sinking! The boat is sinking! | -怎么回事 -船要沉了 船要沉了 |
[21:35] | – Hey, Jim! What’s going on? – Go, go, go! | -吉姆 怎么回事 -快跑 快跑 |
[21:39] | – I don’t know! Gonna pull over! – Are you all right over there? | -我不知道 我要停船 -你还好吗 |
[21:42] | Let me look! | 让我看看 |
[21:45] | Billy, we got a couple of kids | 比利 有一帮小孩 |
[21:46] | broke into a boat or something. I’m going after ’em. | 闯进了船里 我去追他们 |
[21:50] | This is ridiculous. | 简直荒唐 |
[21:53] | Wait, stop! | 等等 停下 |
[21:55] | Stop, stop! Jude! Over here! | 停下 Jude 我在这儿 |
[21:57] | Go, go, go! Get in! Get in! Get in! Get in! | 快 进去 进去 |
[22:00] | – Hey! – Go! Go, go, go! Drive, drive! | -喂 -快走 快开车 |
[22:02] | – What is going on? – That! Go! | -怎么回事 -他追我们 快走 |
[22:05] | – Drive! Go! – Okay, okay. | -快开车 快走 -好的 |
[22:09] | I don’t even wanna know. Okay? | 我根本不想知道 好吗 |
[22:10] | Dude, that was awesome! | 哥们 刚才太帅了 |
[22:13] | So how long has this been going on? | 这持续多长时间了 |
[22:17] | Not long. | 不长 |
[22:18] | Is this why your brother’s pills went missing from the mail? | 所以你哥哥才经常收不到寄来的药 |
[22:23] | Of course it is. | 我就知道 |
[22:25] | – And how many did you take? – Can I see your… | -你拿了多少 -我能不能看看… |
[22:28] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | -我不知道 -你不知道 |
[22:30] | – A few. – What does “A few” mean? | -拿了一点 -“一点”是多少 |
[22:33] | – Like, two or three. – Well, two or three? Which is it? | -两三颗吧 -两三颗 两颗还是三颗 |
[22:37] | Three. | 三颗 |
[22:40] | And I only did it because I was falling behind in school | 我这么做只是因为我学习跟不上 |
[22:44] | and I hadn’t been sleeping, and I won’t do it again, okay? | 我没时间睡觉 我不会再这样了好吗 |
[22:47] | You’re damn right you’re not gonna do it again. | 当然没有下次了 |
[22:51] | You’re sure it was just a few? Really? | 你确定真的只拿了几颗吗 真的吗 |
[22:55] | Her blood pressure’s a little high and she’s very dehydrated, | 她的血压有点高 非常缺水 |
[23:00] | But she doesn’t seem too badly off. | 但她看起来没什么大碍 |
[23:04] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[23:07] | – Is that it? – For me. | -就这样吗 -我这边 |
[23:09] | Just gonna send the phlebotomist in to take your blood. | 只需要叫采血员来给你抽血 |
[23:11] | And that should tell us a lot more. He’ll be right in. | 以便做更详细的检查 他马上进来 |
[23:24] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:26] | Um, do you know if anyone’s been brought in from a car accident? | 您知不知道有没有人因为车祸被送来 |
[23:31] | Off of Harbor Boulevard? | 在港湾大道上 |
[23:33] | – Are you family? – No. | -你是家人吗 -不是 |
[23:36] | I can’t tell you anything, then. Sorry, sweetheart. | 那我就不能告诉你 不好意思 |
[23:45] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[23:49] | I just hope they’re okay, the people in the other car. | 我只是希望另一辆车里的人没事 |
[23:56] | Maybe the police will be able to tell you something | 你去警察局录完口供之后 |
[23:58] | when you give ’em your statement. | 没准他们能告诉你点消息 |
[24:01] | Okay, so I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[24:04] | Troy might not have even told them that I was there. | 特洛伊可能根本没告诉他们我也在场 |
[24:07] | At the accident, I mean. | 在车祸现场 |
[24:09] | No, think about it. | 真的 你好好想想 |
[24:11] | If he really does have something to hide, | 如果他真有不可告人的事情 |
[24:12] | then the last thing he’d wanna do is draw attention | 那他最不希望的就是引人注意 |
[24:15] | to himself and have me saying | 也不希望我告诉别人 |
[24:16] | that he wouldn’t let me out of his car, right? | 他把我关在车里不放我走 对吗 |
[24:19] | Maybe. But that’s a big risk, callie. | 可能吧 但这样风险很大 凯丽 |
[24:23] | I really think you need to tell your mom. | 我真的觉得你应该告诉你妈妈 |
[24:31] | He cut off his ankle bracelet and just showed up at Bayfest? | 他弄坏追踪器 突然就出现在海湾节 |
[24:35] | How’d he even know you were there? | 他怎么会知道你也在那儿 |
[24:39] | I don’t know. Jesus must have told him, I guess. | 我也不知道 肯定是黑素斯告诉他的 |
[24:43] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么这样做 |
[24:46] | Did he hurt you or something? | 他有没有伤害你 |
[24:47] | Is that why your mom wanted you to see a doctor? | 你妈妈就是因为这个才带你看医生吗 |
[24:53] | They found out that I was taking Jesus’s ADHD pills. | 她们发现我在服用黑素斯治疗多动症的药 |
[24:56] | What? | 什么 |
[24:58] | You were taking his pills? Why? | 你服用了他的药 为什么 |
[25:03] | Just stupid, I guess. | 可能因为我很傻吧 |
[25:10] | – Thanks for taking Noah home. – No worries. | -谢谢送诺亚回家 -不客气 |
[25:13] | – Okay, I’ll text you later. – Okay, bye. | -那好 我回头给你发信息 -好的 拜 |
[25:15] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[25:20] | Hope Jesus is okay. | 希望黑素斯没事 |
[25:28] | Hey, thanks for this. Okay, I’ll call you later. | 谢了 我回头再联系你 |
[25:39] | His brain is swelling, | 他的大脑水肿 |
[25:40] | so we have to relieve the pressure right away. | 必须要立刻给他减压 |
[25:43] | We’re gonna put Jesus into a medically-induced coma, | 我们会用药物将黑素斯麻痹 |
[25:45] | and then insert a bolt | 然后向他的头骨 |
[25:47] | into his skull which will monitor the pressure | 插入一根螺栓 用以监测压力大小 |
[25:50] | and let us know if we need to take any other action. | 这样我们就能知道是否需要采取别的措施 |
[25:53] | I’m sorry, you’re gonna put a bolt into his head? | 抱歉 要给他的大脑插入螺栓 |
[25:55] | We have to. If the swelling continues, | 别无他法 如果不消肿 |
[25:58] | it can press down on the | 压力会压迫到 |
[26:00] | spinal column severing the connection between the two, which could be fatal. | 脊柱与大脑的连接部位 这是致命的 |
[26:04] | – Oh, my god. – But this is gonna relieve that, right? | -我的天啊 -但这样就能缓压 对吧 |
[26:07] | Not exactly. It’ll monitor the pressure | 并不是 这只是监测压力 |
[26:10] | and let us know if we need to drain fluid from the brain. | 便于判断是否需要抽掉大脑中的积液 |
[26:14] | And if this doesn’t work, we can always do a craniotomy, | 如果还是不起效 我们一般会采用开颅术 |
[26:17] | where we remove a piece of | 我们会切掉一部分头骨 |
[26:18] | the skull and allow the brain room to expand. | 给大脑的膨胀创造空间 |
[26:21] | But we hope that won’t be necessary. | 但我们不希望走到这一步 |
[26:24] | Okay. How long until we know if it worked? | 好吧 要多久才知道是否有效 |
[26:27] | Hours, days, weeks. | 几小时 几天 几星期 |
[26:30] | Nurse, we’re ready. We just don’t know. | 护士 这里准备好了 没有办法确认 |
[26:32] | Okay. Love you, baby. Love you. | 好吧 我爱你 宝贝 我爱你 |
[26:36] | We love you, baby. | 我们爱你 宝贝 |
[26:43] | Okay? | 没事吧 |
[26:44] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他不会有事的 |
[28:21] | I wanna… | 我想… |
[28:23] | I need to go pray. | 我要去祈祷 |
[28:25] | I know you don’t want to, but I need to. | 我知道你不想去 但我要去 |
[28:31] | That’s fine, love. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[28:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:45] | You left this in my car. | 你把这个落在我车里了 |
[28:47] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:51] | – Can we talk for a second? – Yeah. | -能跟你谈谈吗 -好 |
[29:01] | Listen, I think today was kind of a mistake. | 听着 我觉得今天的事是个错误 |
[29:05] | A big one. | 是个大错误 |
[29:08] | – Uh, okay. – I mean, nothing’s changed. | -好吧 -什么都没有改变 |
[29:13] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[29:15] | I mean, everything has changed. | 一切都变了 |
[29:18] | Yeah, well, first of all, I kinda feel like I’m your back-up plan | 首先 我觉得自己就是你的备胎 |
[29:22] | or consolation prize or whatever. | 或者安慰奖什么的 |
[29:25] | – You’re not… – You hurt me, Brandon. | -别这么… -你伤害了我 布兰登 |
[29:28] | And I told you over and | 何况我跟你 |
[29:29] | over that you shouldn’t get involved with me, | 说了一遍又一遍不要跟我扯上关系 |
[29:31] | that I had a kid, that it was too much for you to take on. | 我有个孩子 这对你来说是很大压力 |
[29:34] | But no matter how many times I said it, | 但不管我说了多少次 |
[29:37] | you came back and you said, | 你都会过来跟我说 |
[29:38] | “No, I want this, I can do this, I mean it.” | “不 我愿意 我可以 我是认真的” |
[29:41] | But I was right, you couldn’t. | 但我说得没错 你就是做不到 |
[29:45] | So you hurt me and you hurt Mason. | 结果你伤了我 还伤了梅森 |
[29:49] | And I’m never getting over that. | 我没办法原谅这一点 |
[29:51] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[30:14] | I think I’m just gonna wait out here. | 我看我还是在这等吧 |
[30:17] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[30:19] | I don’t think Callie’s really gonna wanna see me right now. | 我觉得这会儿凯丽并不想见我 |
[30:22] | Why, what happened? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[30:25] | We got into a fight. Or we broke up, I’m not really sure. | 我们吵了一架 也许是分手 我不确定 |
[30:28] | Must have been one hell of a fight. | 你们肯定吵得很凶 |
[30:31] | What was it about? | 为什么吵 |
[30:34] | That dude Aaron you were asking me about. | 就是你问我的那个叫亚伦的家伙 |
[30:38] | – Is something going on with them? – No. | -他们俩有一腿吗 -不是 |
[30:41] | I don’t think so. But… | 我觉得没有 可是… |
[30:44] | She said if she wasn’t going out with me, | 她说如果没跟我在一起 |
[30:46] | she would consider going out with him. | 她会考虑跟他在一起 |
[30:49] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[30:51] | But she is going out with you. | 可她现在跟你在一起 |
[30:54] | So? | 所以 |
[30:56] | Well, she said she’d | 她说如果 |
[30:57] | consider it if she wasn’t going out with you. | 没跟你在一起的话才会考虑他 |
[30:59] | But she is. | 可现在你俩在一起 |
[31:00] | And? That’s still a really mean thing to say to somebody. | 那又怎样 这话听起来还是很过分 |
[31:05] | I don’t know how mean it is. | 过分不过分我不知道 |
[31:07] | Okay. I mean, dumb, yeah. | 我承认 这是句傻话 |
[31:10] | But don’t you think maybe you overreacted a little bit? | 但你不觉得你自己的反应也有些过激吗 |
[31:14] | I mean, if Ana broke up | 如果我一说傻话 |
[31:16] | with me every time I said something stupid, | 安娜就跟我分手的话 |
[31:18] | we’d need a revolving door at my apartment. | 我家可能就得装个旋转门了 |
[31:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:31] | What was that about? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[31:36] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[31:38] | I thought you already broke up ’cause of Juilliard. | 你们不是因为茱莉亚音乐学院的事分过了吗 |
[31:44] | It turns out I’m not going. | 我后来发现自己没被录取 |
[31:46] | You’re kidding. Why not? | 开什么玩笑 为什么 |
[31:49] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[31:52] | I took the SAT for someone because Cort and I needed the money, | 我跟科特需要钱 所以我替别人去高考 |
[31:57] | And I got caught. | 可我被抓了 |
[32:00] | Oh, my god, Brandon. | 天啊 布兰登 |
[32:03] | Don’t tell anyone yet, okay? Mama knows, but I haven’t told mom. | 先别说出去好吗 妈妈知道 我妈还不知道 |
[32:07] | And I don’t know how I’m supposed to now. | 我也不知道该如何开口 |
[32:12] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[32:18] | I’ll be back. | 我去去就回 |
[32:25] | – I’m sorry. – Me too. | -对不起 -我也很抱歉 |
[32:26] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[32:28] | I never should have said that. That’s not what I meant. | 我不该说那种话 那不是我的本意 |
[32:31] | I know. Me neither. I just… I was being stupid and jealous. | 我知道 我也是 我只是犯傻嫉妒 |
[32:33] | – What I was trying to say… – It doesn’t matter. | -我当时的意思是… -那不重要了 |
[32:36] | No, it does matter. | 不 很重要 |
[32:37] | ‘Cause I never wanna make you feel like that. Okay? | 因为我不想给你那样的感受 |
[32:45] | He just picked me up and is dropping me off, okay? | 他只是在路上接了我送我过来 |
[32:48] | It’s not… | 并没有… |
[32:51] | I know. I know, I just… | 我知道 我知道…只是 |
[32:56] | I should probably go talk to him. | 也许我应该去跟他谈谈 |
[33:00] | To apologize. | 跟他道歉 |
[33:07] | I just came to check on everyone before I had to go in to work. | 我只是在上班前来看大家一眼 |
[33:10] | – Where’s your moms? – Uh, they’re back with Jesus. | -你妈妈们呢 -她们跟黑素斯在后面 |
[33:15] | I got everybody’s stuff. | 我把大家的东西拿来了 |
[33:17] | I broke down the booth at the festival, I figured I’d just… | 节日的摊位被我弄坏了 我觉得就… |
[33:21] | Take the rest of it home for now, huh? | 把剩下的部分先拿回家吧 |
[33:22] | Yeah. That was nice of you, dad. Thanks. | 是的 你太好了 爸爸 谢谢 |
[33:25] | I, uh… I got you something. | 我 有东西要给你 |
[33:29] | I was gonna give it to you earlier, but… | 我本想早点给你 但… |
[33:34] | I found it in a bookstore about a year ago. | 一年前我在一个书店看到了它 |
[33:37] | I, uh, turned down a few pages of cool stuff | 我翻了几页看到很多有趣的东西 |
[33:39] | we could do when I come visit. | 等我去看你 我们可以去转转 |
[33:42] | Uh, you bought this a year ago? | 你一年前就买了 |
[33:46] | How’d you know I was gonna get in? | 你怎么知道我能被录取 |
[33:49] | I just did. I’m so proud of you. | 我就是知道 我以你为傲 |
[33:59] | – Hey, man. – Hey. | -嗨 兄弟 -嗨 |
[34:03] | – I’m sorry about today. – Oh, uh, it’s cool. | -我为今天的事情道歉 -没事的 |
[34:06] | I probably shouldn’t have said all those things. | 我好像也不该说那些话 |
[34:08] | Yeah, you probably shouldn’t have. | 嗯 也许是 |
[34:12] | And I definitely shouldn’t have made that crack about your size. | 但我绝对不应该嘲笑你的身高 |
[34:16] | To be fair, I didn’t know you were trans, so… | 平心而论 我不知道你是变性人 所以 |
[34:19] | I just mean that if I’d have known, | 我只想说 如果我知道 |
[34:21] | I never would have said those things. | 我绝不会说那些 |
[34:23] | When Callie told me, I felt like an ass. | 当凯丽告诉我时 我觉得自己是个混蛋 |
[34:28] | Anyway, I’m sorry. | 无论如何 我很抱歉 |
[34:31] | – We good? Yeah. – Yeah. We’re good. | -我们还是朋友吗 -当然是了 |
[34:34] | All right. | 好 |
[34:45] | I know you’re only supposed to give me things I can handle, | 我知道我接受不了的事情你不会降临于我 |
[34:47] | but I can’t handle this. | 但是这件事我接受不了 |
[34:53] | Don’t you dare take my son. Do you understand? | 不准带走我儿子 你听到了吗 |
[34:57] | Don’t you dare. | 不准带他走 |
[35:26] | Hey. He’s gonna be okay. | 嗨 他会没事的 |
[35:29] | – How do you know? – What? | -你怎么知道 -什么 |
[35:33] | How do you know that he’s gonna be okay? | 你怎么知道他会没事 |
[35:36] | He wouldn’t have even… | 他甚至不会 |
[35:40] | He wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是你 他都不会住院 |
[35:44] | – But I was just– – You were just what? | -但我只是… -你只是怎么 |
[35:46] | You were just seeing Nick all the time? | 你只是一直在和尼克见面 |
[35:48] | You were just lying to everybody about it? | 你只是骗了所有人 |
[35:49] | You were just making your brother keep all your secrets? | 你只是一直让你的兄弟为你保守秘密 |
[35:53] | All he ever did was try to protect you, | 他做的所有事情都是在保护你 |
[35:54] | and now look where it got him. | 现在看看他被害成了什么样 |
[36:03] | What did she mean, you’ve been seeing Nick all this time? | 她说你一直在和尼克见面 是什么意思 |
[36:12] | Hey. I’m gonna take off. | 嗨 我准备走了 |
[36:15] | Ok. | 好的 |
[36:16] | – Unless you want me to… – No. That’s okay. | -除非你想让我 -不用 没关系 |
[36:18] | – If you wanna go, that’s fine. – Okay. | -如果你想走 没事 -好的 |
[36:21] | – I’ll, uh, check in with you tomorrow. – Yeah. | -我明天和你联系 -好的 |
[36:26] | Um, actually, listen. | 事实上 听着 |
[36:30] | You can’t go around telling people that I’m trans. | 你不能到处告诉别人我是变性人 |
[36:35] | Okay. Sure. Sorry. | 好的 当然 抱歉 |
[36:37] | It’s just not your story to tell. | 这不是你该说的话 |
[36:40] | Got it. Of course. | 明白 当然 |
[36:42] | People literally get killed for being trans, | 变性人真的有被别人因此杀掉 |
[36:44] | so it’s a really vulnerable thing to share with someone. | 所以告诉别人这种事不是随便的决定 |
[36:49] | Oh, my god. I’m sorry. | 天啊 我很抱歉 |
[36:51] | It’s okay. I just had to say something. | 没关系 我只是得提醒你一下 |
[36:54] | No, I’m glad you did. | 不 多亏你说了 |
[36:58] | – Let me know what happens with Jesus. – Yeah. | -及时通知我黑素斯的情况 -好的 |
[37:00] | – Okay. Bye. – Bye. Sorry. | -好 拜 -拜 对不起 |
[37:04] | Two people inside this hospital are fighting for their lives | 这个医院有两位患者正在为他们的生命而战 |
[37:06] | after a hit and run crash that | 在遭受了一起肇事逃逸后 |
[37:07] | happened over on harbor boulevard this afternoon. | 事故发生在今天下午的港湾大道 |
[37:10] | The only witness who | 唯一途径案发现场的目击者 |
[37:11] | drove past the scene reported a caucasian male, | 报告说目击到一个高加索男性 |
[37:13] | approximately 30 years old, driving away in an older blue sedan. | 三十岁左右 开一辆旧的蓝色轿车离开 |
[37:17] | Police are asking anyone with information to come forward. | 警察呼吁所有知情人士提供线索 |
[37:19] | We’ve put a tipline number at the bottom of your screen. | 情报热线的号码将出现在屏幕下方 |
[37:22] | We’re now reporting at st. Michael’s hospital, this is john nichols. | 圣迈克尔医院 约翰·尼克尔斯报道 |
[37:40] | Guys. | 孩子们 |
[37:43] | So he made it through the surgery. | 他撑过了手术 |
[37:46] | And the doctor said that he did as well as could be hoped. | 并且医生说手术算是很顺利了 |
[37:49] | Where is he? Can we see him? | 他现在在哪 我们可以看他吗 |
[37:52] | Uh, not right now, honey. He’s still in the ICU. | 现在还不行 宝贝 他在重症监护室 |
[37:56] | And… and it could be a few days before the swelling… | 并且 消肿可能还需要… |
[38:00] | Okay, baby. Please, sit. Sit. | 好了 宝贝 坐下吧 |
[38:03] | Okay, guys, there’s nothing else for us to do right now but wait. | 好了孩子们 现在除了等我们什么也做不了 |
[38:06] | That’s all we can do, | 这就是我们所能做的 |
[38:07] | so I think it important that you guys go home. | 所以我想现在重要的就是你们都回家 |
[38:09] | Get some rest. Okay? | 去休息一下 好吗 |
[38:11] | No. No, I wanna stay. | 不 我想留下来 |
[38:12] | Sweetheart, you can’t see him anyway. | 宝贝 反正你也见不到他 |
[38:14] | There’s no visitors in the ICU. | 重症监护室不允许探访 |
[38:16] | And you need to get some sleep, young lady. | 而且你需要睡觉 小姑娘 |
[38:21] | You all do. | 你们都是 |
[38:23] | Okay, well, pack it up. And listen, please, | 好了 收拾下东西 听话 拜托 |
[38:25] | Please, please, for the love of god, no more trouble. | 拜托 看在上帝的份上 别再惹麻烦 |
[38:29] | It’s the Last thing your mama and I can handle right now. | 这是妈妈和我现在唯一有精力处理的事了 |
[38:32] | Okay? This more drama. Our plates are full. Yes? | 好吗 别再惹事 我们够忙了 好吗 |
[38:38] | I want to hear you guys say it, | 我要听你们亲口保证 |
[38:39] | no more trouble. | 不再惹麻烦 |
[38:41] | – Yes, moms. – Okay. | -好的 妈妈们 -好 |
[38:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[38:44] | Go ahead. I love you guys. | 快走吧 我爱你们 |
[38:48] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[39:20] | – Can I help you? – Yes, um… | -需要帮忙吗 -是的 |
[39:23] | I need to make a statement about an accident. | 我想对一场事故提供线索 |
[39:26] | What kind of accident? | 哪类事故 |
[39:27] | A car accident. | 交通事故 |
[39:29] | A hit and run happened this afternoon off Harbor Boulevard. | 今天下午在港湾大道的一起肇事逃逸 |
[39:32] | Oh. Take a seat. Someone’ll be right with you. | 嗯 请稍候 会有人来接待你 |
[39:50] | God, I just want him off those machines. | 天啊 我真希望他能不再需要这些 |
[39:56] | I just can’t get over what the doctor said, just that, uh… | 我只是不能接受医生说的 只是… |
[40:02] | Even if everything goes perfectly, | 即使一切顺利 |
[40:05] | there still could be… | 还是有可能 |
[40:08] | consequences to a head injury like that. | 因为这种头部重伤留下后遗症 |
[40:13] | Learning disabilities, having to learn to walk and talk again. | 学习障碍 不得不重新学习走路和说话 |
[40:20] | Personality changes, anger. Just– I just want our boy back. | 性格改变 易怒 我只想要我的孩子 |
[40:35] | So what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[40:35] | I thought you might wanna know about this. | 我想你可能对这事有兴趣 |
[40:39] | This girl comes in to give a statement about the hit and run | 这个女孩要对今天下午发生在海港大道上的 |
[40:42] | on Harbor Boulevard this afternoon. | 肇事逃逸事件提供线索 |
[40:45] | Says she was a passenger in the car that caused it. | 她说她当时在事故车上 |
[40:48] | Next thing I know, she’s talking about the Martha Johnson murder case. | 之后她谈到玛莎·约翰逊的谋杀案 |
[40:52] | That she was in the car with Martha’s grandson, | 她和玛莎的孙子在车上 |
[40:54] | he was trying to kidnap her or something. | 他试图绑架她之类的 |
[40:57] | Are her parents with her? | 她父母和她一起来的吗 |
[40:59] | No, came in on her own. | 不 她自己来的 |
[41:00] | So she left the scene of an accident. | 所以她离开了事故现场 |
[41:03] | Does she know that’s a felony? | 她知道这是重罪吗 |
[41:05] | Oh, I think so. | 嗯 我想是的 |