时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I wanna go to Juilliard more than anything. | 我最大的愿望就是进朱利亚 |
[00:04] | You’ve committed academic fraud. | 你涉嫌学术欺诈 |
[00:06] | What does… what does that mean? | 那…是什么意思 |
[00:07] | You’re not going to Juilliard. | 你去不了朱利亚音乐学院了 |
[00:09] | There was more DNA on the murder weapon. | 但凶器上除了凯尔的DNA |
[00:12] | Besides Kyle’s. | 还有别人的 |
[00:13] | That kid is a monster. | 那孩子就是个禽兽 |
[00:15] | You! Need to let this go! | 你不能再继续管这件事了 |
[00:17] | – You wanna let a killer back… – Watch out! | -放走这么一个杀人犯吗…-小心 |
[00:21] | This young man was stalking my daughter. | 这个年轻人跟踪我的女儿 |
[00:24] | He broke into our house. | 他闯进了我们家 |
[00:25] | Jesus thought that Nick was gonna hurt me. | 黑素斯以为尼克想要伤害我 |
[00:28] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他不会有事的 |
[00:29] | He wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是你 他都不会住院 |
[00:31] | Hey, I need a doctor, please, I need a doctor | 医生 我需要医生 |
[00:33] | please, I need a doctor, somebody! | 快叫医生 |
[00:34] | You’re gonna put a bolt into his head? | 要给他的大脑插入螺栓 |
[00:36] | We have to. | 别无他法 |
[00:37] | If the swelling continues, | 如果不消肿 |
[00:39] | it can press down on the spinal column, | 会压迫到脊柱 |
[00:41] | severing the connection between the two, which… could be fatal. | 与大脑的连接部位 这是致命的 |
[01:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:21] | Yo, is anyone here? | 有人在吗 |
[02:21] | Oh my God… | 我的天啊 |
[02:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[02:31] | The new owners are gonna be here soon. | 新主人马上就要回来了 |
[02:34] | Where’s my family? | 我家人呢 |
[02:35] | – They moved. – Where? | -他们搬走了 -搬去哪里了 |
[02:37] | They didn’t leave a forwarding address. | 他们没留下地址 |
[02:39] | They left me… behind? | 他们不要我了吗 |
[02:40] | Well… one less mouth to feed, right? | 就能少养一个人 对吗 |
[02:49] | You should go. You don’t live here anymore. | 你该走了 你不住这里了 |
[02:51] | You don’t live here anymore. | 你不住这里了 |
[02:56] | – Mariana? – This way. | -玛丽安娜 -这边 |
[03:22] | Not that one. | 不是那个门 |
[03:25] | Don’t let him get you! | 别让他抓到你 |
[03:30] | We’re here, baby, we’re here. | 宝贝 我们都在这儿 我们都在 |
[03:38] | We’re right here. We love you. | 我们都在你身边 我们爱你 |
[03:41] | Well, we can’t charge her with hit and run | 如果她离开现场事出有因 |
[03:43] | if she had cause to leave the scene. | 我们不能指控她肇事逃逸 |
[03:44] | – What cause? – She said she was afraid of Troy Johnson. | -什么原因 -她说她害怕特洛伊·约翰逊 |
[03:47] | Said he wouldn’t let her out of his car. | 她说他不让她下车 |
[03:48] | You believe that? | 你信吗 |
[03:50] | Might explain why he left the scene. | 也许能解释他为什么离开现场 |
[03:51] | This girl’s been harassing | 这个女孩骚扰着 |
[03:52] | everyone involved in the Kyle Snow case. | 涉及凯尔·斯诺案的每一个人 |
[03:54] | And now the victim’s grandson. | 现在还在扰乱受害者的孙子 |
[03:56] | Look… her mom’s a cop. Maybe we oughta give her a call. | 她妈妈是警察 也许我们该给她打个电话 |
[04:00] | I know the mother. She’s not a team player. | 我知道她妈妈 不是个易合作的人 |
[04:03] | Besides, if she wanted Mom here, she’d have brought her. | 再说 如果她想她妈妈在这里 早叫过来了 |
[04:08] | Some guy just came in with his lawyer. | 有个人带着律师来了 |
[04:10] | Says he was involved in an accident this afternoon. | 声称和下午的交通意外有关 |
[04:12] | – What’s his name? – Troy Johnson. | -什么名字 -特洛伊·约翰逊 |
[04:14] | You want me to put him in a room? | 要我带他进审讯室吗 |
[04:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:06] | Okay, uh… we should clean up, for Moms. | 好了 我们该帮妈妈们打扫一下 |
[05:12] | Why were you hanging out with Nick? | 你为什么要和尼克约会 |
[05:13] | I wasn’t… hanging out with him. | 我没有…和他约会 |
[05:15] | He was stalking me at the festival. | 在节日上是他跟踪我 |
[05:17] | Well, where is he now? | 那他现在在哪里 |
[05:18] | Jail, probably. | 估计在监狱 |
[05:20] | Police took him away. | 警察把他带走了 |
[05:20] | Yeah, and I hope they never let him out. | 没错 希望关他一辈子 |
[05:23] | What if he escapes and comes here again? | 如果他逃出来又来这里怎么办 |
[05:25] | He can’t. | 不可能 |
[05:26] | What if he’s already here? | 如果他已经在这里了呢 |
[05:28] | Maybe he’s hiding in the garage or the attic. | 也许他藏在车库或者阁楼的 |
[05:30] | Okay, that’s… that’s not funny. | 够了 不好笑 |
[05:31] | Can you take out the garbage? | 你能倒一下垃圾吗 |
[05:32] | In the dark? | 外面这么黑 |
[05:34] | I mean, seriously, what if he is out there? | 我认真的 如果他在外面怎么办 |
[05:36] | Okay, are you still stoned? | 你还没醒吗 |
[05:38] | Again? What are you, a pothead? | 又来 你是上瘾了吗 |
[05:40] | No. At least I’m not poppin’ pills. | 没有 至少我碰的不是药物 |
[05:45] | Okay, I was taking those to study. | 够了 我吃药是为了学习 |
[05:47] | Not party. Jeez, Jude, you’re only 14. | 不是为了玩 裘德 而且你只有14岁 |
[05:50] | Where’s Callie? | 凯丽人呢 |
[05:52] | Why isn’t she helping? | 她为什么不来帮忙 |
[05:54] | Probably with AJ. | 可能和阿吉在一起 |
[05:56] | Having sex. | 滚床单 |
[05:57] | I hope you’re not having sex. | 我希望你没有滚床单 |
[05:58] | Hashtag, none of your business. | 打个标签 跟你无关 |
[06:02] | Okay, whatever. | 随便你 |
[06:03] | I’ll finish this in the morning. I’m going to bed. | 我早上再收拾 我要去睡觉了 |
[06:07] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[06:26] | My client left the scene | 我当事人 |
[06:27] | of the accident to get medical attention, | 离开交通意外现场是去急救去了 |
[06:29] | as you can see, which is his right under the law. | 正如你们所见 这是法律所允许的 |
[06:31] | He cannot be charged with hit and run. | 不能指控他肇事逃逸 |
[06:33] | And he’s coming in of his own volition to report the incident. | 而且他自己来警局交代这桩事故了 |
[06:36] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[06:39] | So, why don’t you tell me what happened. | 那么 不如你讲讲到底发生了什么事 |
[06:41] | 希望一切顺利 顺利 谢谢 你什么时候回家 马上 | |
[06:43] | Callie? | 凯丽 |
[06:45] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:46] | It’s okay, but I gotta ask you | 没事 但是我需要你 |
[06:48] | to turn your phone off during questioning, | 在审讯期间关掉手机 |
[06:49] | it’s department policy. | 这是规定 |
[06:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:52] | So, you say Troy Johnson approached you | 你说特洛伊·约翰逊 |
[06:54] | at the Festival on the Marina. | 在海湾节接近你 |
[06:56] | Yes, um… I guess he heard | 对 我猜他是听说了 |
[06:59] | that I was raising money to help Kyle. | 我正在帮凯尔筹钱 |
[07:03] | He murdered my grandmother. | 他杀了我奶奶 |
[07:04] | And I simply asked her | 我只是问她 |
[07:05] | why she’d wanna help a killer go free, | 为什么要帮一个杀人犯脱罪而已 |
[07:07] | and then she got really hostile. | 结果她就气急败坏的 |
[07:09] | He got really upset. | 他很生气 |
[07:10] | So how’d you end up in his car? | 你怎么上了他的车 |
[07:11] | Well, I ran into Troy at the parking lot. | 我在停车场碰到特洛伊 |
[07:13] | And he apologized for getting mad earlier. | 他为之前生气的事跟我道歉 |
[07:16] | She apologized for getting angry earlier. | 她为之前生气的事跟我道歉 |
[07:19] | She told me that her sister was missing. | 她跟我说她妹妹失踪了 |
[07:20] | He said he saw Mariana getting in somebody’s car. | 他说他看到玛丽安娜上了别人的车 |
[07:23] | She asked me if she could get in my car. | 她问我能不能搭我的车 |
[07:25] | He told me to get in his car. | 他让我上车 |
[07:26] | And you’re ridin’ around lookin’ for your sister. | 接着你就坐着车找你妹妹 |
[07:28] | Then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[07:29] | She started going on about how… | 她开始说 |
[07:32] | Kyle was innocent, and that he was framed by the police. | 凯尔是无辜的 是被警方陷害的 |
[07:37] | I got a call that said they found Mariana, | 我接到电话说玛丽安娜找到了 |
[07:41] | so I asked him to take me back. | 我就让他送我回去 |
[07:42] | I told her that I was going to take her back. | 我跟她说会送她回家 |
[07:45] | But… he just kept driving, | 可他还是一直开 |
[07:47] | like faster, and he was saying that Kyle was the killer, | 越开越快 说凯尔是凶手 |
[07:51] | and that I had no right to be helping him, | 我无权帮他 |
[07:53] | and he was waving… | 他在我面前挥舞… |
[07:55] | …waving her hands in my face, | …在我面前挥舞双手 |
[07:57] | insisting that Kyle didn’t kill my grandmother, | 坚称杀我奶奶的不是凯尔 |
[07:59] | and accusing me of putting an innocent man away for life. | 还怪我把一个无辜的人送进监狱 |
[08:03] | She just got so worked up. | 她非常激动 |
[08:04] | And he wasn’t watching the road, | 他没看路 |
[08:05] | and we were drifting over the line, so… | 驶离了车道 所以… |
[08:07] | – She grabbed the wheel. – I grabbed the wheel. | -她就去抓方向盘 -我就去抓方向盘 |
[08:08] | It’s like she was trying to run us off the road. | 她好像想把车开出马路 |
[08:10] | We were gonna run into an oncoming car, | 我们就要撞上来车了 |
[08:12] | and then he grabbed the wheel back… | 然后他扳回方向盘 |
[08:14] | I had to yank the wheel so hard… | 我不得不猛打方向盘 |
[08:16] | We hit another car. | 我们就撞到了另外一辆车 |
[08:17] | What happened after you hit this other car? | 你们撞车之后发生了什么 |
[08:19] | I was hurt… and dazed, | 我受了伤 晕乎乎的 |
[08:21] | but I heard her get out and call 9-1-1. | 听到她下车报了警 |
[08:24] | So I started to see if the people in the other car were okay. | 我想看看那辆车里的人怎样了 |
[08:27] | But he started coming after me, like he wanted to kill me. | 但他开始追我 好像要杀我一样 |
[08:30] | I asked her to help the other people, but then she just took off. | 我叫她帮帮那些人 但她就这么跑了 |
[08:32] | I was bleeding, so I decided to drive myself to an urgent care. | 我流着血 就决定自己开车去看急诊 |
[08:35] | So why do you think she ran? | 你觉得她为什么要跑 |
[08:36] | She knew she caused the accident. | 她知道自己是肇事者 |
[08:38] | Because he caused the accident. | 因为他是肇事者 |
[08:39] | She’s at fault here. | 做错的是她 |
[08:40] | Would you say this was your fault… | 你觉得上了他的车 |
[08:43] | gettin’ in his car? | 是不是你的错 |
[08:47] | Yeah, that was my fault. | 是 是我的错 |
[09:24] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[09:26] | I need to talk to you. | 想跟你谈谈 |
[09:33] | Hey, Foster, you got a minute? | 福斯特 有时间吗 |
[09:34] | Yeah, what’s up? | 有 什么事 |
[09:36] | I’ll be in there. | 我待会过去 |
[09:38] | Stef Adams Foster. | 史戴菲·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[09:39] | She got a kid named Callie? | 她有个叫凯丽的孩子吗 |
[09:41] | Yeah, why? | 有 怎么了 |
[09:53] | Hey… so what are you thinkin’? | 你怎么想的 |
[09:55] | Well, now it sounds like a he said, she said to me. | 他们俩是各执一词 |
[09:57] | Except she said’s been in a group home and juvie twice. | 她一直住在寄宿家庭 还进过两次少管所 |
[10:00] | She’s been questioned about her involvement in a kidnapping, | 她因为卷入一起绑架案被问过话 |
[10:03] | and she’s got a recent harassment complaint, | 最近还被控骚扰 |
[10:05] | whereas Troy Johnson’s squeaky clean, | 跟她相比 特洛伊·约翰逊干净的像白纸 |
[10:07] | not even an outstanding parking ticket. | 连一张拖欠的违规停车罚单都没有 |
[10:09] | Hey… you questioning Callie Adams Foster | 你在讯问凯丽·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[10:11] | on a hit and run? | 关于一起肇事逃逸案吗 |
[10:13] | Yeah, you know her? | 对 你认识她吗 |
[10:14] | Yeah, her mom’s my ex-wife. | 是啊 她妈妈是我前妻 |
[10:16] | My condolences. | 深表同情 |
[10:18] | – Aren’t you homicide? – What’s it to you? | -你不是凶案组的吗 -跟你有何关系 |
[10:22] | Her mom’s a cop. Does she know about this? | 她妈妈是警察 她知道这事吗 |
[10:24] | I don’t need permission to question a minor. | 我不需要申请许可来讯问未成年人 |
[10:27] | How about professional courtesy? | 不是规定也是礼貌吧 |
[10:28] | That cuts both ways. | 彼此彼此 |
[10:30] | – Can I talk to her? – No. | -能跟她聊聊吗 -不行 |
[10:32] | Why don’t you go do your job… and let us do ours? | 管好你自己 别干扰我们办案 |
[10:43] | If it were my case, | 要是我的案子 |
[10:44] | I’d make a decision before Mama Bear gets here. | 我就在那个女警察来之前做决定 |
[10:47] | Well… it’s not your case. | 可这并不是你的案子 |
[10:51] | Maybe you should go home. | 你该回家了 |
[10:53] | Let me do my job. | 别干扰我办案 |
[10:58] | Brandon’s checkin’ in. | 布兰登在问我情况 |
[11:04] | Uh… we need to talk about Brandon and Juilliard. | 我们得谈谈布兰登和朱丽亚的事 |
[11:10] | Yeah… I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[11:11] | I hate to say it, but I think he’s gonna | 我也没办法 但我想 |
[11:15] | have to apply for student loans, hmm? | 他只能申请学生贷款了吧 |
[11:20] | – Excuse me? – What is that? | -医生 -怎么回事 |
[11:27] | What is that? | 什么情况 |
[11:30] | It’s uh, just a little air in the lines, nothing to worry about. | 管子里进了点空气 别担心 |
[11:32] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -确定 |
[11:34] | We need to check his catheter. | 得检查一下他的导管 |
[11:35] | You all may wanna leave for this. | 你们最好回避一下 |
[11:39] | – Okay… okay? – Yeah. | -我们走吗 -好 |
[11:41] | – Want some coffee? – Yes, please. | -想喝咖啡吗 -好 |
[11:44] | All right. I’ll be right back. | 好 我很快回来 |
[11:52] | 麦克未接来电 麦克:速回电 | |
[11:56] | How was Nick texting you from juvie? | 尼克在少管所里怎么给你发信息 |
[12:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:01] | I guess they sneak phones in there. | 可能是把手机偷偷带进去了 |
[12:03] | And you went to see him, again? | 然后你又去看他了 |
[12:07] | Just once. | 就去过一次 |
[12:09] | At the Boy’s Correctional Facility, just through the fence. | 在男子劳教所 隔着护网 |
[12:12] | I just don’t understand why you were letting him | 我不明白你为什么让他以为 |
[12:14] | think he was your boyfriend. | 他还是你男朋友 |
[12:16] | I mean… unless… | 我是说 除非 |
[12:18] | is that what you want? | 你希望这样 |
[12:20] | No. | 不 |
[12:23] | I’m scared of him. | 我是怕他 |
[12:24] | He’s sick. He kept telling me that he was gonna kill himself. | 他有病 老是跟我说要自杀 |
[12:27] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[12:28] | You could have talked to me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[12:32] | You could have told me the truth. | 你本可以告诉我真相的 |
[12:35] | I was afraid you’d break up with me. | 我害怕你会和我分手 |
[12:39] | After everything we’ve been through… | 在我们经历了那么多之后 |
[12:42] | I love you so much, I… I can’t lose you again. | 我太爱你了 不能再一次失去你 |
[12:45] | You’re not gonna lose me. | 你不会失去我的 |
[12:50] | Do you still love me? | 你仍然爱着我吗 |
[12:52] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[13:04] | Mariana… | 玛丽安娜 |
[13:06] | I want to. | 我想 |
[13:10] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[13:36] | Hey, sorry to keep you waiting, it’s a… busy night. | 很抱歉让你久等了 这是一个忙碌的夜晚 |
[13:40] | But… brought you a snack and a soda. | 但 我给你带了零食和苏打 |
[13:42] | Figured you must be hungry. | 想着你肯定饿了 |
[13:44] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[13:46] | You did the right thing by coming in. | 你来这是正确的 |
[13:48] | We really appreciate it. | 我们很欣赏这一点 |
[13:50] | Can I go home? | 我能回家了吗 |
[13:51] | Soon as you read this. | 只要你看了这个 |
[13:53] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[13:54] | It’s your statement, it’s just a formality. | 这是你的陈述 这只是正式程序 |
[13:57] | Soon as you sign it… we’re all done here. | 只要你签了字 我们这就结束了 |
[14:23] | Thanks. I’ll be right back. | 谢谢 我一会儿就回来 |
[14:42] | Did the swelling go down, at all? | 消肿了吗 哪怕一点点 |
[14:44] | No, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[14:45] | I’m gonna ask the doctor if I can order some steroids. | 我去问问医生是否能开点类固醇 |
[14:48] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[15:19] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[15:27] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[15:29] | – Mama! – Jesus. I’m here, Jesus. | -妈妈 -杰西 我在这 杰西 |
[15:33] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[15:35] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[15:47] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[15:50] | Uh… Wait, wait, wait. What’s… what’s going on? | 等等 等等 发 发生了什么 |
[15:54] | Sorry… you’re too dumb for me. | 抱歉 我觉得你太蠢了 |
[16:02] | Let me in, please, I… I… it’s Mariana, | 拜托 让我进去 我 我是玛丽安娜 |
[16:04] | Mariana Foster. | 玛丽安娜·福斯特 |
[16:05] | Mariana? | 玛丽安娜 |
[16:07] | Please let me in, it’s Mariana. | 拜托让我进来 我是玛丽安娜 |
[16:08] | This is a code blue… | 蓝色警报 |
[16:10] | Mariana? | 玛丽安娜 |
[16:11] | Please, let me in. | 拜托了 让我进去 |
[16:12] | Mariana! | 玛丽安娜 |
[16:13] | This is a code blue, this is not a drill. | 蓝色警报 这不是演习 |
[16:18] | Code blue, this is a code blue. | 蓝色警报 蓝色警报 |
[16:30] | – Mariana? – Don’t let him get you. | -玛丽安娜 -别让他抓住你 |
[16:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:40] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[16:50] | No. | 不 |
[16:54] | Stop. | 住手 |
[17:09] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[17:11] | Uh, she’s flushing the line, | 她在冲洗呼吸管 |
[17:12] | and the doctor ordered more steroids. | 医生要求使用更多的类固醇 |
[17:15] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢你 -好的 |
[17:16] | Should we, uh… are we worried? | 我们应该 为此担心吗 |
[17:19] | Should we be seeing some reduction in swelling by now? | 这么久也该能看到消肿的迹象了吧 |
[17:21] | It takes time. Every case is different. | 这需要时间 这都是因人而异的 |
[17:24] | Hopefully this should help. | 希望这会有帮助 |
[17:26] | Try not to worry. | 别太担心 |
[17:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:38] | Oh… I read that you should play music for coma patients, | 书上说应该为陷入昏迷的病人播放音乐 |
[17:42] | and… Jesus loves Christmas, so… | 黑素斯喜欢圣诞 所以 |
[17:47] | He also loves heavy metal, | 他也喜欢重金属 |
[17:48] | and I don’t know how well that’s gonna go over up here. | 不知道在这儿放会起到什么效果 |
[17:53] | – It’s silly. – It’s not silly, leave it. | -这太愚蠢了 -这不愚蠢 就放着吧 |
[18:02] | My phone. | 我的手机 |
[18:03] | 麦克 未接来电 尽快回我 | |
[18:06] | Mike’s trying to get in touch with me. | 麦克在联系我 |
[18:27] | So what was going on at the Marina? | 所以当时在港口到底怎么回事 |
[18:30] | Who were you… running from? | 你当时在躲谁 |
[18:33] | Just some kids who were being jerks. | 只是几个欺负人的孩子 |
[18:38] | I didn’t see any kids. | 我没看到任何孩子 |
[18:42] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[18:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:45] | We… snuck onto someone’s boat, | 我们 偷偷溜进了某人的船上 |
[18:48] | and then the guy got on, | 之后这家伙上船了 |
[18:50] | and… almost sailed away with us. | 差点带着我们一起出海了 |
[18:53] | Uh… okay, so you were smoking weed, and trespassing. | 所以你们抽了大麻还非法入侵 |
[18:57] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[18:58] | Okay… pot’s legal in a lot of states. | 大麻在许多州都合法 |
[19:01] | There’s nothing wrong with it… I mean, it’s natural. | 它也没什么不好的 至少它是天然的 |
[19:04] | And… A lot of people use it for, like… | 许多人把它用来解决 |
[19:07] | medical problems. | 像医疗问题之类的 |
[19:09] | Yeah… adult people, Jude. | 那都是成人 裘德 |
[19:11] | Y… your brain is still developing. | 你 你的大脑还在发育 |
[19:12] | Pot can screw it up. | 大麻会把它搞得一团糟 |
[19:14] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪听来的 |
[19:15] | Look it up. | 你自己查查看 |
[19:16] | And don’t be an idiot. | 别做个傻瓜 |
[19:19] | Some mistakes you can’t… take back. | 一些错误你是不能 挽回的 |
[19:21] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[19:23] | And don’t be an ass. | 而且别那么混蛋 |
[19:25] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[19:33] | Hey, you know, what happened | 我想说 以前那个 |
[19:33] | to that nice kid that came to live with us? | 来寄住我们家的好孩子哪去了 |
[19:37] | I miss him. | 我想他 |
[20:03] | Hey… where’s Callie? | 凯丽在哪 |
[20:05] | Room one. | 一号房 |
[20:07] | Hey, hey, hey, wait, wait, wait, I’m her mother. | 等等 等等 我是她妈妈 |
[20:09] | What’s goin’ on, why is she in cuffs? | 发生了什么 为什么她戴上了手铐 |
[20:10] | She’s under arrest. Vehicular assault and felony hit and run. | 她被逮捕了 撞毁车辆以及肇事逃逸 |
[20:13] | Okay, based on what? | 基于什么 |
[20:14] | On her own statement. | 基于她自己的陈述 |
[20:15] | You are aware that she’s a minor, | 你要清楚她可是未成年 |
[20:16] | you questioned her without a parent present. | 你在询问她的时候没有成人陪同 |
[20:18] | – She came in on her own. – You know what? | -她自己一个人过来的 -你知道吗 |
[20:19] | I’m sorry, I didn’t want to bother you, | 我很抱歉 我不想麻烦你 |
[20:20] | but I didn’t think I was gonna be in trouble. | 但我没想到我会惹上麻烦 |
[20:21] | – It’s okay, baby. It’s all right. | -没关系的 宝贝 没关系的 |
[20:22] | May I please talk with you in private? | 我能和你私下说几句吗 |
[20:24] | Please, she’s not going anywhere. | 拜托 她哪都不会去的 |
[20:27] | – She’s fine there. – Don’t move. | -站那也行 -不许动 |
[20:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:36] | Listen, I understand that | 听着 我明白 |
[20:38] | Detective Gray had something to do with this? | 格雷警官与此事有关 |
[20:39] | – I’m the arresting officer here. – I understand that… | -我是执行逮捕的警员 -我明白 |
[20:41] | And I don’t appreciate you comin’ through here and tellin’ me | 我也不希望你来这儿 |
[20:43] | – how to do my job. – I am not coming here to… | -告诉我怎样干活 -我来不是为了… |
[20:44] | If you had your daughter at home… | 如果你有女儿… |
[20:46] | You’re a liar. I know you killed your grandmother, | 你是个骗子 我知道你杀了你的外婆 |
[20:48] | – and we’re gonna prove it. – You’re crazy. | -我们会证明的 -你真是疯了 |
[20:49] | – Come on… – I’m telling you is that… | -别这样 -我告诉你… |
[20:50] | Hey… she’s crazy, okay? Keep her away from me, | 她疯了 好吗 让她离我远点 |
[20:53] | or I’m gonna file a restraining order. | 不然我就申请禁令 |
[20:54] | – Keep moving… – You know what… Hey, hey, listen… | -继续走 -你知道…听着 |
[20:57] | – Let’s go. – May I please… Listen, | -走吧 -我能不能…听着 |
[20:58] | may I please speak with my daughter | 我能不能和我女儿 |
[20:59] | – for one minute? – You can visit her at juvie. | -说句话 你可以去少管所看她 |
[21:01] | Where are you taking her? | 你要带她去哪儿 |
[21:02] | Chula Vista. | 丘拉维斯塔 |
[21:03] | – Come on! – That’s high security, | -什么 -那是高安全级别的少管所 |
[21:05] | you don’t need to take her there. | 没必要把她关在那儿 |
[21:06] | – She’s got a bed. – How long have you been Gray’s bitch, huh? | -她会关在那里的 -你当格雷的走狗多久了 |
[21:09] | – You really need to step aside. – Get off, Mike. | -你还是靠边站吧 -走开 麦克 |
[21:11] | You need to let me talk to my daughter. | 你必须让我和我女儿谈谈 |
[21:14] | Listen… you don’t say a word to anybody. | 听着 你别跟任何人说话 |
[21:16] | You keep your head down, do as they tell you, | 低调点 按他们说的做 |
[21:18] | and I am gonna come and get you outta there as soon as I can, | 我会尽快带你走的 |
[21:20] | – do you hear me? – I’m sorry. | -你听见了吗 -对不起 |
[21:21] | It’s okay, don’t worry. It’s gonna be okay. | 没关系 别担心 没事的 |
[21:23] | Okay? It’s gonna be okay, baby. | 好吗 会没事的 宝贝儿 |
[21:30] | It’s okay, baby, don’t worry. | 没关系 宝贝 别担心 |
[21:31] | I’m gonna get you. Okay? I’m gonna get you. | 我会接你走的 好吗 我会来的 |
[22:30] | I can’t believe all this is happening. | 真不敢相信这一切 |
[22:32] | I know. I’m gonna read the statement Callie made | 我知道 我要看看凯丽对警方做的陈诉 |
[22:35] | to the police, make a few calls, see how fast | 打几个电话 看看我们多快能够 |
[22:37] | we can get her in front of a judge. How’s Jesus doing? | 让她见法官 黑素斯怎么样 |
[22:41] | Uhh… the last time they checked there was no change, so… | 刚检查没有任何起色 所以… |
[22:46] | Hey, I’ll be back as soon as I can. I love you. | 我会尽快回来的 我爱你 |
[22:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:12] | May I sit with you? | 我能和你坐在一起吗 |
[23:26] | – Are you injured or intoxicated? – No. | -你受伤或者喝酒了吗 -没有 |
[23:36] | Not your first time. | 这不是你第一次进少管所 |
[23:42] | No drug history, no tattoos. | 没有吸毒史 没有纹身 |
[23:44] | Ears, no body piercings, and no gang affiliations, | 没有耳洞和身体穿孔 没有帮派 |
[23:47] | and I’m not suicidal. | 我也没有自杀倾向 |
[23:49] | Okay. This is a Prison Rape Elimination Act questionnaire. | 好吧 这是一张反监狱强奸法案问卷 |
[23:53] | – Sit down. – I’ve… filled this out before. | -坐下 -我…以前填过这个 |
[23:55] | Fill it out again. | 再填一次 |
[24:07] | 你是否强奸过别的个体 否 你是否被强奸过 是 | |
[24:48] | Over there. The bottom one. | 你的床在那儿 下铺 |
[24:51] | Wake up’s at six A.M. | 每天早上六点起床 |
[24:53] | Don’t get up unless you need to use the bathroom. | 除非你要上厕所 否则不许起床 |
[25:15] | Yo, who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[25:18] | They’re really good kids. They’re just making such bad decisions. | 他们都是好孩子 只是做了错误的决定 |
[25:23] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[25:25] | The brain has its most dramatic growth spurt | 大脑在婴儿期和青春期后 |
[25:27] | after infancy and adolescence. | 长得飞快 |
[25:30] | They have no impulse control. | 他们没有克制冲动的能力 |
[25:32] | It’s like the Terrible Twos. | 就好像最烦人的两岁孩子 |
[25:34] | Except now they can drive. | 只不过他们现在会开车了 |
[25:39] | I… I still feel like I should be doing better. | 我还是觉得我应该做得更好 |
[25:42] | Listen… I have another daughter. | 听着 我还有一个女儿 |
[25:45] | She’s a monster. | 她是个恶魔 |
[25:47] | No, really. | 对 真的 |
[25:49] | Her sister’s lying here fighting for her life, | 她的姐姐躺在这儿 为了活下去努力 |
[25:52] | and where is she? | 而她在哪儿 |
[25:54] | But, my Melanie… | 但是 我的梅兰妮 |
[25:57] | she has the biggest heart. | 她最善良了 |
[26:00] | And she’s always cared about helping other people. | 而且她总是想要帮助别人 |
[26:06] | I think you’re raising five Melanies. | 我想你的五个孩子都是这样 |
[26:09] | And it’s something you should be proud of. | 你应该以此为荣 |
[26:12] | Because kind kids turn into kind adults. | 因为善良的孩子会变成善良的大人 |
[26:16] | And God knows this world could use a lot more of them. | 上帝知道这个世界需要更多善良的人 |
[26:21] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[26:22] | Oh, whoa, honey… I can be a real bitch. | 天啊 亲爱的 我有时可以是个大混蛋 |
[26:26] | No, seriously, I can. | 真的 我可以的 |
[26:33] | Is Melanie gonna be all right? | 梅兰妮会好起来吗 |
[26:36] | Yeah, I think so. | 我认为会 |
[26:37] | Her husband’s on the way. | 她的丈夫正在赶来 |
[26:39] | He was in China, of all places. | 他去了中国 总是东奔西跑 |
[26:42] | But… but I’ll be here until he comes. | 但是他到达之前我会留在这儿的 |
[26:45] | Remember… you can handle anything in the moment. | 记住 现在你可以承受任何事 |
[26:48] | It’s our fear of what might happen that undoes us. | 只有对将会发生之事的恐惧才能扰乱我们 |
[26:54] | Good news. The swelling’s gone down. | 好消息 肿胀消退了 |
[27:00] | You see? | 你看吧 |
[27:06] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[27:15] | Hey. Come on. | 起来 |
[27:36] | – Good news, right? – Yeah. | -有好消息吗 -是的 |
[27:38] | They’re removing the… the bolt from his head, | 他们要把那个栓子从他头上取下来 |
[27:40] | and they’re taking him off the ventilator, | 他也不需要再用呼吸机了 |
[27:41] | so… you know, I mean, all he has to do now is… wake up. | 所以 现在 他只要醒过来就好了 |
[27:47] | Uh… did Mariana already do the dishes? | 玛丽安娜是不是已经把碗洗了 |
[27:50] | Oh. No, I did them. | 没有 是我洗的 |
[27:53] | – Hello? – Hey. | -你们好 -你好 |
[27:54] | Hey. | 你好 |
[27:57] | – You’re up early. – Wh… what are you doing here? | -你们起得好早 -你来这儿干什么 |
[28:00] | I, uh, thought I’d make breakfast | 我想在你们起床 |
[28:01] | before you guys have to go back to the hospital. | 去医院之前做好早饭 |
[28:05] | Hey, good morning. | 早上好 |
[28:10] | Did Callie spend the night at your place? | 凯丽是在你那儿过的夜吗 |
[28:12] | ‘Cause… she never came home last night. | 因为她昨天晚上没回家 |
[28:17] | No, Callie’s not at my place. | 没有 凯丽没来我家 |
[28:19] | Listen, guys, your moms wanted me to fill you in. | 听着 你们的妈妈希望我告诉你们 |
[28:21] | On what? | 告诉我们什么 |
[28:23] | What’s goin’ on, where is she? | 发生了什么 她在哪儿 |
[28:25] | Callie’s in juvie. | 凯丽在少管所 |
[28:36] | The bolt is out, and he’s breathing on his own. | 栓子取下来了 他也在自主呼吸 |
[28:39] | The swelling has gone down significantly. | 肿胀已经明显消退 |
[28:41] | However, he is running a fever. | 但是他在发烧 |
[28:43] | He’s… Why? | 他…为什么 |
[28:44] | Damage to areas of the brain such as the hypothalamus | 一些脑部损伤 比如下丘脑 |
[28:47] | can disrupt the body’s | 会影响 |
[28:48] | ability to manage its own autonomic functions. | 机体自我调节能力 |
[28:51] | We’re going to put Jesus onto a cooling blanket | 我们要给黑素斯用降温毯 |
[28:54] | and try to bring it down, | 试着帮他降温 |
[28:55] | before we consider other causes. | 然后再考虑起因 |
[28:58] | – Like what? – An infection in the brain. Or… pneumonia. | -比如说 -颅内感染或者肺炎 |
[29:02] | Okay, and… and if that’s what’s…going on, | 如果是这样 |
[29:05] | wha… what happens? | 怎么办 |
[29:06] | Then we would have to worry about any further brain damage. | 那就得考虑会不会有更严重的脑损伤 |
[29:09] | We would give him a heavy load of antibiotics, | 得注射大量抗生素 |
[29:12] | and probably have to put him back in a coma. | 他可能会再次昏迷 |
[29:15] | But… let’s hope that this works. | 不过…但愿降温毯有效果 |
[29:19] | “Let’s hope that this works.” You guys, I… | “但愿有效果”你们这些人 |
[29:20] | I feel like you’re guessing | 你们对他的诊断医治 |
[29:21] | – at what’s wrong with him. – We’re not guessing. | -就是在瞎猜 -不是的 |
[29:23] | But, that’s all we hear around here with every case, | 但每次都是这么说 |
[29:24] | is let’s wait and see, you know, let’s hope… | 等等看…但愿… |
[29:27] | let’s give it some time… | 耐心给点时间 |
[29:28] | – Stef. – What? | -史戴菲 -怎么了 |
[29:30] | I’m sorry. We… we know you’re doing… everything you can. | 抱歉 我们了解你们尽力了 |
[29:33] | Do we? Do we really know that they’re doing everything they can? | 是吗 我们真的了解吗 |
[29:34] | – Look… – Because they don’t seem to… | -听着…-因为看上去并没有… |
[29:35] | I know that this is difficult… | 我知道这很难… |
[29:37] | – How… ? – Believe me. | -怎么…-相信我 |
[29:38] | Please. Just… try to hang in there. | 挺住 |
[29:41] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[29:42] | Try to hang in there. | 挺住 |
[29:56] | – Hey, guys. – Hey. | -大家好 -好啊 |
[29:59] | Here’s the, uh, clothes. | 给你衣服 |
[30:00] | Oh… thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[30:02] | So, listen, guys, everything is, uh, everything’s fine. | 那个…一切都好 |
[30:04] | Jesus is running a little bit of a fever. | 黑素斯有点发烧 |
[30:07] | But they’re workin’ to get it down, | 但医生已经在帮他退烧了 |
[30:08] | and they’re just hoping that he’ll wake up soon. | 希望他能尽快醒来 |
[30:10] | That’s good to hear. | 那就好 |
[30:11] | That’s great. | 好 |
[30:13] | What’s happening with Callie? | 凯丽怎么了 |
[30:14] | Uh… well, her detention hearing is this afternoon. | 今天下午听证会 |
[30:17] | Uh, but we’re hoping that the judge will let her come home | 希望在正式允许申诉前 |
[30:20] | pending a formal petition of charges. | 法官准她回家 |
[30:22] | Why didn’t she tell us she was in trouble? | 她怎么没跟我们说她有麻烦了 |
[30:24] | Well, because, uh, she didn’t know that even as a passenger, | 因为她不知道 身为乘客 |
[30:27] | it’s a crime to leave the scene of an accident. | 离开事故现场也算犯罪 |
[30:29] | But we’re hoping the DA will take that into consideration | 但愿地方检察官能考虑到这一点 |
[30:31] | and just drop this whole thing. | 干脆撤销起诉 |
[30:34] | What was she doing in that guy’s car to begin with? | 她一开始为什么要坐那人的车 |
[30:39] | Uh, she was looking for you, love. | 为了找你 宝贝 |
[31:22] | Moms… | 妈妈 |
[31:27] | Moms. | 妈妈 |
[31:47] | It’s all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[31:50] | We wish it were you. | 死的是你就好了 |
[31:53] | Jesus. | 黑素斯 |
[31:57] | Did you die? | 你死了吗 |
[32:00] | Are you dead? | 死了吗 |
[32:01] | You were supposed to save me. | 你该来救我的 |
[32:04] | I tried. | 我救了 |
[32:05] | I’ve always tried. | 总是在救你 |
[32:23] | I tried. | 我想救你 |
[32:25] | He’s after you. | 他要来抓你了 |
[32:28] | Who is? | 谁 |
[32:30] | Nick? | 尼克吗 |
[32:36] | Me. | 是我 |
[32:39] | You didn’t save her. | 你没救她 |
[32:59] | You were right. | 没错 |
[33:01] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[33:03] | Nick wasn’t at the festival. | 尼克没去节日集会 |
[33:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:09] | When I called Jesus and said that Nick was after me, | 我打电话告诉给黑素斯说尼克来找我了 |
[33:12] | he wasn’t. | 但并没有 |
[33:14] | I was just hallucinating. | 那只是幻觉 |
[33:17] | Jesus… called Nick to see if he was there. | 黑素斯打电话给尼克 问他在不在那儿 |
[33:22] | That’s how he knew where I was. | 所以他知道我在哪儿 |
[33:25] | And why he cut off his ankle bracelet. | 这也是他弄断脚环的原因 |
[33:28] | Jesus was just tryin’ to help me, and now he’s in a coma. | 黑素斯只想帮我 现在却昏迷不醒 |
[33:38] | That was really messed up. | 真是一团糟 |
[33:42] | I’m still really messed up. | 我现在还是一团糟 |
[33:46] | It’s okay… | 没事了 |
[34:01] | So… you’ve been invited to the party tonight. | 邀请你参加今晚的派对 |
[34:05] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[34:06] | What, you don’t get high? | 怎么 你不嗑药吗 |
[34:08] | I get high, just… going home today. | 嗑药 只是今天就要回家了 |
[34:11] | Oh… well, good for you. | 恭喜你 |
[34:13] | Better for me. | 这样我更逍遥 |
[34:22] | Okay, his core temperature is below normal, | 他的核心体温已降至正常值以下 |
[34:24] | so we’re gonna warm him up now… and hopefully, | 现在让他暖和起来 但愿… |
[34:28] | his temperature won’t spike again. | 体温不会再飙升 |
[34:32] | Uh… when will he wake up? | 他何时能醒 |
[34:34] | Anytime. | 随时都可能 |
[34:36] | It could be minutes, hours, days. | 几分钟后 几小时后 几天后 |
[34:40] | But, keep talking to him. | 不过要不停跟他讲话 |
[34:42] | Some people say they can hear you. | 有人说他们听得到你的声音 |
[34:44] | Hello, my name’s, uh, Brandon Foster, | 你好 我是布兰登·福斯特 |
[34:47] | uh, and I was… accepted into your music program. | 之前被音乐学院录取 |
[34:51] | But I… I made a mistake, and I was just… | 但因为做错了事 |
[34:55] | wondering if I could talk to someone | 不知道能否找谁说一下 |
[34:56] | about my status to see if there’s… | 我的情况 |
[34:58] | something I could do. | 看能不能补救 |
[35:03] | My spot’s been taken. | 已经有人占了我的名额 |
[35:08] | Uh, and… and there’s noth… | 没有什么… |
[35:11] | No, I know, I… I just thought th… | 我知道 我以为… |
[35:16] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[35:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:32] | Have a good afternoon. | 午安 |
[35:49] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[35:52] | It’s his heart rate. | 是他的心率 |
[35:56] | – Hey, baby, wake up, sweetheart, wake up. – Jesus. | -宝贝 快醒醒 醒醒 -黑素斯 |
[36:01] | Can you hear us, baby? | 能听见吗 宝贝 |
[36:02] | Jesus. | 黑素斯 |
[36:04] | Jesus… wake up, baby. | 黑素斯 醒醒 宝贝 |
[36:08] | Baby, we’re right here. | 宝贝 我们就在这儿 |
[36:09] | Wake up, honey. | 醒醒 宝贝 |
[36:12] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[36:19] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[36:20] | This way. | 这边 |
[36:23] | We don’t have to hurt anymore. | 不用再痛苦了 |
[36:26] | We can leave this world. | 我们可以离开世界 |
[36:29] | This way. | 这边 |
[36:31] | Jesus… | 黑素斯 |
[36:35] | Jesus, baby, wake up. | 黑素斯 宝贝 醒醒 |
[36:38] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[36:40] | Take my hand. | 拉着我的手 |
[36:41] | Wake up, Jesus. Wake up. | 醒醒 黑素斯 醒醒 |
[36:43] | – Jesus, come back to us. – Wake up. Wake up. | -黑素斯 醒过来 -醒醒 醒醒 |
[36:46] | – We’re here. – You are okay. | -我们在这儿 -没事的 |
[36:48] | – Please wake up, Jesus. – Let’s go. | -醒过来吧 黑素斯 -走吧 |
[36:51] | We love you, Jesus. | 我们爱你 黑素斯 |
[36:54] | – Wake up, baby. – Wake up, sweetheart. | -醒醒 宝贝 -醒醒 亲爱的 |
[36:56] | – Wake up, Jesus. – Wake up. | -醒醒 黑素斯 -醒醒 |
[37:02] | Jesu… | 黑素斯 |
[37:04] | Hey, baby, hey! | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[37:06] | – Hey, baby. It’s okay. – Don’t be scared, | -宝贝 没事了 -别怕 |
[37:08] | don’t be scared, you’re safe. | 别怕 你安全了 |
[37:10] | We’re here. We got you. | 我们在呢 有我们呢 |
[37:13] | We’re right here. | 我们在呢 |
[37:15] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[37:22] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[37:26] | Okay, okay. Just relax, okay? No more talking. | 好了好了 放松好吗 别说了 |
[37:30] | – No more talking. – Can we get someone in here, please? | -别说话 -能来个护士吗 |
[37:46] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[38:03] | Someone had a long nap, huh? | 某人睡了挺久啊 |
[38:05] | Okay, deep breath. | 好了 深呼吸 |
[38:13] | Excuse me… are you Melanie’s husband? | 打扰一下 你是梅勒妮的丈夫吗 |
[38:16] | Yes. Are you a friend of hers? | 是我 你是她朋友吗 |
[38:18] | No, my, uh, my son is next door. | 不 我儿子住你们隔壁病房 |
[38:21] | How is she, your wife? | 她怎么样了 你妻子 |
[38:22] | Better. They say she’s gonna make it. | 好多了 他们说渡过危险期了 |
[38:25] | I’m so glad. | 太好了 |
[38:26] | – Your son? – Yes, he is, uh, awake. | -你儿子呢 -也没事了 他醒了 |
[38:31] | Is your mother-in-law still here? | 你岳母还在吗 |
[38:33] | I wanna thank her. | 我想谢谢她 |
[38:34] | She really… helped me get through a rough night. | 她真的 帮我度过了一段艰难时光 |
[38:37] | My mother-in-law? | 我岳母 |
[38:38] | Yes, um… I just realized she never told me her name. | 是的 我刚刚意识到她都没告诉我名字 |
[38:45] | She said she was Melanie’s mother? | 她说她是梅勒妮的母亲吗 |
[38:47] | Yes. She told me that you were traveling back from China? | 是的 她说你刚从中国回来 |
[38:50] | That’s right. But, uh… | 这倒是真的 但是… |
[38:55] | Melanie’s mother passed away a few years ago. | 梅勒妮的母亲几年前已经过世了 |
[38:59] | Hey… um, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[39:02] | I’m headed to Callie’s hearing. | 我要去参加凯丽的听证会 |
[39:04] | – Wish me luck. – Good luck. | -祝我好运吧 -好运 |
[39:05] | – Take care of our boy. – Yeah. | -照顾好儿子 -好 |
[39:15] | All right, so… | 好了… |
[39:31] | Hey, Stef. Okay, so I talked to Callie, | 史戴菲 我跟凯丽谈过了 |
[39:34] | got a general picture of what happened. | 大概了解了事情的因果 |
[39:35] | Okay, and you also read | 好的 那你也看了 |
[39:36] | – her police statement. – Yes. Yeah, I did. | -她在警局的陈述 -是的 看了 |
[39:38] | Okay, I don’t see how that incriminates her. | 好吧 我不理解那为什么证明她有罪 |
[39:40] | – Well, she admitted fault. – Yeah, | -她承认有过失了 -确实 |
[39:42] | for getting in the car with Troy Johnson, | 但她承认的是不该上特洛伊·约翰逊的车 |
[39:43] | not for causing the accident. | 并非承担车祸的过失啊 |
[39:44] | That’s how you and I read it. | 我们俩是这么看的 |
[39:45] | But any admission of guilt is open to manipulation in court. | 但承认过失在法庭上就是需要追究的 |
[39:50] | Just listen, we’re up first. | 我们先发言 |
[39:51] | For now, let’s just… get her home. | 现在先想想怎么把她弄回家吧 |
[39:53] | – Okay, thank you. – Yeah. | -好 谢谢 -没事 |
[39:55] | All rise for the Honorable James Eskin. | 全体起立 詹姆斯·埃斯金法官大人 |
[40:06] | Okay, young lady. | 好了 小姐 |
[40:07] | I see that you’ve been before the court a few times. | 我知道你不是第一次出庭了 |
[40:10] | But let me refresh your memory. | 不过还是让我跟你再说一遍 |
[40:12] | I’m to assume that the petition against you is true, | 我将假设针对你的诉状情况属实 |
[40:15] | and determine the best place for you to reside | 并决定最合适你等待 |
[40:17] | while awaiting your jurisdictional hearing. | 司法意见听证会的地点 |
[40:19] | Do you understand? | 理解吗 |
[40:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 法官大人 |
[40:21] | Your Honor, I’m representing Callie. | 法官大人 我是凯丽的律师 |
[40:23] | Uh, I’d first like to just… | 首先我想简单… |
[40:24] | Let me save your breath and the court’s time. | 我给你省点力气 也给大家省点时间吧 |
[40:26] | You’re going to argue that | 你要说 |
[40:27] | Ms. Adams Foster has a stable, loving family. | 亚当斯·福斯特小姐家庭稳定和睦 |
[40:30] | Her mom’s a cop… etcetera, etcetera. | 她妈妈是警察什么的 |
[40:32] | And this guy, you’re gonna | 这个人呢 要说 |
[40:34] | argue that she’s a juvie frequent flyer, | 她曾经有过犯罪前科 |
[40:36] | and that because she ran away from this very stable, | 因为她从这个稳定和睦的家庭 |
[40:39] | loving family once before, | 离家出走过 |
[40:41] | she’s a flight risk. | 所以有逃跑的可能 |
[40:42] | Does that about cover it? | 你们还有要补充的吗 |
[40:43] | Yes, Your Honor. | 有 法官大人 |
[40:44] | – That was before she was adopted… – Kate, like I said… | -但那是在她被领养前… -凯特 如我所说 |
[40:46] | I have read her files. | 我读过她的资料 |
[40:48] | Now, I find the charges against Ms. Adams Foster dubious, | 我对亚当斯·福斯特小姐的指控持疑 |
[40:52] | but we can’t deny that she’s run before. | 但也不能否认她出走过的事实 |
[40:54] | So, she’ll await the next hearing in juvie. | 所以她将在教养院等待下一场听证会 |
[40:57] | – Anything else? – Yes, Your Honor. | -还有事吗 -有 法官大人 |
[40:59] | Prior to a jurisdictional hearing, | 进行司法意见听证会之前 |
[41:00] | we’d like to call a fitness hearing. | 我们希望召开定性听证会 |
[41:03] | Your Honor… | 法官大人 |
[41:03] | They are within their right to do so. | 这是他们的权利 |
[41:06] | Schedule that with the registrar. | 去司法常务官那安排一下 |
[41:08] | Next case. | 下一个 |
[41:14] | What’s a fitness hearing? | 什么是定性听证会 |
[41:17] | It means they wanna try you as an adult. | 就是说他们想把你当成年人审判 |
[41:21] | Okay, don’t worry, don’t worry. | 好了 别担心 别担心 |
[41:22] | I love you, honey. | 我爱你 宝贝 |