时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is so cool. | 这太酷了 |
[00:02] | We wanna build this massive tree house. | 我们想建大树屋 |
[00:04] | – I’m moving. – Were you gonna tell us? | -我在搬家 -你有打算告诉我们吗 |
[00:06] | I got evicted. That’s why I took the job in Tahoe. | 我被赶出来了 所以才接受太浩湖的工作 |
[00:08] | Gabe’s homeless. Can he move into the garage? | 加布无家可归 能让他住到车库里吗 |
[00:10] | To require a permission slip implicates the school. | 但要求锚滩同意书就牵扯到校方 |
[00:13] | We’re asking Monte to resign. | 我们希望蒙绨能辞职 |
[00:14] | What kind of endowment do you think we’re going to need | 你觉得我们需要多少捐助才能把锚滩 |
[00:16] | to convert Anchor Beach from charter to private? | 从委办学校变成私立学校 |
[00:18] | We’ve decided to waive the “No closed doors” rule. | 我们决定放弃”关门”的规矩 |
[00:21] | Side effects include impotence. | 副作用包括阳痿 |
[00:23] | She isn’t pregnant anymore. | 她现在没孩子了 |
[00:26] | Jesus and I were babies | 黑素斯和我还是婴儿的时候 |
[00:28] | calling out for our mom, but she never came. | 呼唤我们的妈妈 但她没有来 |
[00:30] | – What’s that? – It’s the letter that Emma wrote to Jesus. | -那是什么 -这是艾玛写给黑素斯的信 |
[00:32] | Emma didn’t want anyone else finding it. | 艾玛不想让其他人看到这封信 |
[00:34] | For your sake, I hope that | 为你着想 我希望 |
[00:35] | he never finds out that you knew all along. | 别让他发现你一直都知道这件事 |
[00:37] | Russell gonna be mad as hell I got busted. | 罗素肯定因为我被捕气坏了 |
[00:39] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不想再干下去了 |
[00:41] | If you help us build a case against your pimp, | 你帮助我们给你的皮条客立案 |
[00:43] | we’re gonna put him behind bars. | 我们就会把他关起来 |
[00:44] | You’re really lucky that Setf got you into G.U. | 史戴菲让你进入女生之家是你的幸运 |
[00:47] | Daddy, it’s me, Diamond. I love you. | 爸爸吗 是我 戴蒙德 我爱你 |
[00:49] | I love you, too, a’ight? | 我也爱你 好吗 |
[00:50] | You gotta bring one of those girls, baby. | 你得给我拐个女孩回来 宝贝 |
[00:51] | What happened with your lawyers? | 你和律师的见面怎么样 |
[00:53] | My dad’s gonna pay off the victims. | 我生父要付钱给受害人 |
[00:55] | Good for you. I shouldn’t have let you get my hopes up, | 不错 我是不该让你把我的期望抬得太高 |
[00:58] | but hey, that’s on me, right? | 但那是我的错嘛 对吧 |
[00:59] | If the DA finds out that you broke into Doug Harvey’s house, | 要是地检发现你闯进了道格·哈维的房子 |
[01:01] | that’s it! You’re gonna go to prison. | 你就完了 你会进监狱 |
[01:03] | A trial date has been set. | 庭审日期定下来了 |
[01:04] | It’s a week from today. | 安排到了下周一 |
[01:30] | How was your overnight with Aaron? | 去亚伦家过夜怎么样 |
[01:32] | Did you sleep in the same room? | 有睡在一个房间吗 |
[01:34] | We were at his parents’ house. | 我们在他父母家 |
[01:36] | You didn’t slip into his bedroom? | 你没有偷偷进他的卧室吗 |
[01:38] | No. | 没有 |
[01:42] | Maybe. | 也许有 |
[01:44] | Oh my God! Did you have sex? | 天啊 你们上床了吗 |
[01:45] | – No. – Maybe? | -没有 -也许有吧 |
[01:47] | No, we just kissed for a little bit and then fell asleep. | 没有 我们只是亲了一下就睡了 |
[01:52] | So this is, like, a thing? | 就是你们之间互相喜欢 |
[01:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:55] | I don’t really know about anything right now. | 我现在什么都不太确定 |
[02:05] | Can I tell you something but you can’t tell Moms? | 我想告诉你个秘密 你能不告诉妈妈们吗 |
[02:08] | No. I seriously don’t wanna know. I’m done with secrets. | 我真的不想知道 我对秘密不感兴趣了 |
[02:11] | Oh… so now you’re done with secrets. | 现在你倒是对秘密不感兴趣了 |
[02:14] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[02:21] | What was this letter doing in your pocket? | 你口袋里这封信是怎么回事 |
[02:26] | Emma asked me to take it so no one else would read it. | 艾玛让我保管 不想让别人看到这封信 |
[02:28] | – Who’s read it? – Has Jesus read it? | -谁看了信 -黑素斯看了吗 |
[02:30] | No, j– just me and… | 没有 只有我和 |
[02:34] | – Grandma. – Grandma? | -外婆 -外婆吗 |
[02:37] | She read it to Jesus because he couldn’t… read. | 她读给黑素斯听 因为他没法阅读 |
[02:40] | Okay, so then Jesus does know about it. | 所以黑素斯确实知道这件事 |
[02:42] | No, she… skipped the part about… | 不知道 她略过了关于… |
[02:44] | The abortion. You can say it. | 流产的部分 你可以说出来 |
[02:47] | So, h– how– how do you know about this? | 所以你怎么知道这件事的 |
[02:53] | I… | 我… |
[02:55] | took her to go get it. | 带她去做的流产手术 |
[03:40] | Are you gonna tell her you– you know? | 你们要告诉她你知道这件事了吗 |
[03:42] | I don’t know if that’s our place. | 我不知道我们是不是应该管这件事 |
[03:43] | Do you know if she’s told her parents? | 你知不知道她告诉她父母了没有 |
[03:45] | I– I don’t… think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[03:49] | Are you… gonna tell Jesus? | 你们打算告诉黑素斯吗 |
[03:52] | – I think– I think that’s… – Our choice? | -我觉得…我觉得这是 -我们该决定的 |
[03:55] | I think so. | 我觉得也是 |
[03:56] | She… really wants to tell him. | 她…真的很想告诉他 |
[04:00] | Soon as he’s well enough to handle it. | 只是想等他好点 能接受的时候 |
[04:02] | Okay, let us just… think about this… | 那我们可以先考虑 |
[04:05] | for a while, okay? And in the meantime, | 一阵子这件事 在此期间 |
[04:07] | please just keep it to yourself. | 先不要告诉其他人这件事 |
[04:09] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[04:10] | Hey, love, um… | 亲爱的 |
[04:12] | thank you very much for taking Emma | 非常感谢你带艾玛去做手术 |
[04:14] | and being there for her. That was good of you. | 还在那里陪她 你做得非常好 |
[04:17] | It really was. | 确实 |
[04:25] | We just told Emma and Jesus | 我们刚刚允许了 |
[04:26] | they could have sex in the house. | 艾玛和黑素斯在家里做爱 |
[04:28] | Oh, I can’t believe my mother didn’t tell us. | 我不敢相信我母亲没有告诉我们 |
[04:32] | What are we gonna do with these kids? | 我们该怎么做 |
[04:36] | And Callie? Her trial’s five days away. | 还有凯丽 她还有五天就要庭审了 |
[04:39] | We don’t even know what her lawyers are thinking. | 我们都不知道她的律师是怎么打算的 |
[04:46] | We’ll know tomorrow. | 明天就知道了 |
[05:07] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[05:10] | Didn’t wanna scare you. | 没想吓到你的 |
[05:11] | Too late. | 已经吓到了 |
[05:17] | What are you… doin’ down here… alone? | 你…一个人…在这里做什么 |
[05:28] | You know, uh… | 你知道的… |
[05:30] | Moms say there’s no way a jury’s gonna convict you | 妈妈们说陪审团不会因为 |
[05:32] | on circumstantial evidence. | 间接证据定罪的 |
[05:38] | How do you feel about Juilliard? | 朱利亚音乐学院的事你是怎么想的 |
[05:40] | You never really talked about it. | 你一直没跟我说过 |
[05:44] | I guess we don’t really talk at all anymore. | 也许是我们一直没再好好聊过了 |
[05:50] | I miss us… as friends. | 我怀念我们…是朋友的时光 |
[05:55] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[06:02] | Wow, Jesus. Oh, yeah, | 黑素斯 确实 |
[06:04] | these are– these are really cool. | 这些真的很酷 |
[06:06] | But before we nail down a design, | 但是在我们定下设计稿之前 |
[06:08] | we have to find a tree that we’re gonna build in. | 我们需要找一棵可以用来建树屋的树 |
[06:10] | Uh, that’s my department. I’m going to a bunch | 这是我的强项 我知道许多 |
[06:12] | of daycare centers and public work projects, | 日托中心和公共设施项目 |
[06:14] | so what should I look for? | 我需要找什么样的树 |
[06:15] | I–I– I would say a h-h-h– hard…wood tree? | 我觉得应该是硬木树吧 |
[06:20] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吗 -你说的没错 |
[06:22] | Yeah, like an oak or a walnut. | 像是橡树和胡桃树那样的 |
[06:25] | – Got it. – Hi. | -明白了 -你们好 |
[06:26] | I hope I’m not interrupting. We were on our way to daycare, | 没有打扰你们吧 我们正要去日托班 |
[06:29] | and it’s near here. | 正好离这里很近 |
[06:32] | So, this is Isabella? | 这位是伊莎贝拉吗 |
[06:34] | – You’ve never met her? – No. Uh-uh. | -你没见过她吗 -没有 |
[06:36] | Isabella, this is Gabe. | 伊莎贝拉 这位是加布 |
[06:38] | She looks like you. | 她长得和你很像 |
[06:40] | – You think so? – Yeah. | -你这么觉得吗 -是的 |
[06:41] | Hey, do you wanna hold her? | 你想抱抱她吗 |
[06:43] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[06:44] | Yeah, there you go. | 来 抱好 |
[06:49] | Be careful, she likes beards. | 小心一些 她很喜欢胡子 |
[06:52] | I should get going if I’m gonna find this tree. | 我出去看看去哪里找我们要的树了 |
[06:58] | Talk to you later. | 再见 |
[07:00] | So I talked to my brother, | 我和我兄弟聊过了 |
[07:01] | and he’s starting a big commercial job, | 他要开始做笔大生意 |
[07:03] | and he’s willing to give you another chance. | 他愿意再给你一个机会 |
[07:05] | Oh, uh… thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:07] | Yeah, I’ll call him. | 好的 我会联系他的 |
[07:10] | Well, I should probably let you boys get back to work. | 我也许应该让你们继续干活了 |
[07:13] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[07:15] | Okay. Let me know if you need any help. | 好的 如果需要帮忙随时告诉我 |
[07:17] | – Okay. – I’m really glad you’re feelin’ better. | -好的 -很高兴你现在好多了 |
[07:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:32] | Um… so… | 所以… |
[07:36] | have you tried to get any help with, like, a doctor or something? | 你有寻求过帮助吗 心理医生之类的 |
[07:41] | Just ’cause Mariana told me that you’re depressed. | 因为玛丽安娜告诉我 你很抑郁 |
[07:46] | Uh… um… yeah. | 有的 |
[07:49] | Yeah, I mean, I– I– I went and saw someone, | 有的 我 我去看过 |
[07:51] | but… you know, they wanted to put me on pills. | 但是…他们想让我药物治疗 |
[07:54] | But, you know, they’ve got a lotta side effects. I think they– | 但那些药都有很多副作用 我觉得药… |
[07:58] | I think they screw you up more, so… | 药会让人状况更糟 所有… |
[07:59] | Yeah. Definitely, I see that. | 肯定会 我明白 |
[08:02] | Robert’s out of town on business. | 罗伯茨因公事出城了 |
[08:04] | Yes, he told us. | 是的 他告诉我们了 |
[08:05] | We’ve spoken at length on the strategy. | 我们已经充分讨论了应对策略 |
[08:07] | He’s on board. | 他也支持 |
[08:08] | Well, as long as he’s on board, right? | 只要他支持就行 是吧 |
[08:15] | You look great. | 你看起来很漂亮 |
[08:16] | Can you try pulling your hair back into a pony tail? | 你能把头发扎成马尾吗 |
[08:23] | And of course, on the day, no makeup at all. | 当然了 那天不要化妆 |
[08:26] | We want you looking as young and innocent as possible. | 我们希望你能看起来尽可能的年轻无邪 |
[08:28] | Very nice. Good thing she still has that baby face. | 非常好 还好她还有婴儿肥 |
[08:31] | So, aside from this, uh, make-under, | 所以 除了不要化妆 |
[08:35] | what exactly is your strategy? | 你们还有什么主要策略 |
[08:37] | Well, this is a big part of it. | 这就是很重要的一部分 |
[08:38] | Juries make up their minds based on first impressions. | 陪审团会由第一印象来做判断 |
[08:41] | We want them to see Callie as a vulnerable and naive girl | 我们希望他们看到的凯丽是个天真脆弱的 |
[08:44] | who was manipulated by a | 被一个被判有谋杀罪的 |
[08:45] | former foster brother convicted of murder. | 曾经寄养家庭的哥哥操纵的女孩 |
[08:47] | He didn’t manipulate me. | 他没有操纵我 |
[08:49] | – Hear us out. – He was wrongly convicted, so… | -听我们说完 -他被误判了 所以… |
[08:52] | We think it’s important in showing contrition to tell the court | 我们认为向法庭用悔恨的心情表示现在你认识到 |
[08:55] | you realize now, he is guilty. | 他是有罪的了这点很重要 |
[08:57] | That the system got it right, and you’re sorry for any distress | 体系是正确的 并且你对给特洛伊和他家人 |
[09:00] | you caused Troy and his family. | 造成的任何痛苦感到抱歉 |
[09:02] | – I won’t say that. – Callie. | -我不会这么说的 -凯丽 |
[09:05] | Please. Just– please. | 别这样 拜托 |
[09:08] | How about Troy Johnson? | 那特洛伊·约翰逊呢 |
[09:10] | I mean, h–have you looked into this affair | 我是说 你们有调查他和他的 |
[09:12] | that he was having with his manager from work? | 经理不正当的关系了吗 |
[09:14] | It’s not relevant. | 这与本案无关 |
[09:15] | ‘Cause she was married at the time. | 因为她那时已婚 |
[09:16] | Does that not reflect on his character? | 这还不能说明他品行不端吗 |
[09:18] | Yes, but, Troy isn’t the one being put on trial. | 可以 但是受审的人不是特洛伊 |
[09:21] | How are we explaining why she ran from the scene of the accident… | 那我们还要怎么解释她逃离事故现场的原因 |
[09:24] | I mean, it– it– okay, is that not the real issue here? | 我是说 这难道不该是真正的问题所在吗 |
[09:27] | – Not– – Ignorance… of the law. | -而不是… -原因就是 不知法 |
[09:29] | They’re going to say she left because she knew she was at fault. | 对方会说她离开是因为她知道她犯了法 |
[09:32] | And we’re going to say | 而我们会说 |
[09:33] | she left because she didn’t know she couldn’t. | 她离开是因为她不知道她不该离开 |
[09:34] | I ran because Troy Johnson killed his grandmother. | 我离开是因为特洛伊·约翰逊杀了他祖母 |
[09:36] | Callie, please. | 凯丽 够了 |
[09:38] | We have his DNA on the murder weapon to prove it. | 我们能用凶器上他的DNA来证明 |
[09:41] | Okay, we would like to speak with our daughter alone, please. | 好了 让我们单独和我们的女儿聊聊好吗 |
[09:54] | Aaron can testify that he called me while I was in Troy’s car | 亚伦可以作证 当我在特洛伊的车上时 |
[09:57] | to tell me that Troy’s DNA was on the murder weapon. | 他打电话告诉我凶器上有特洛伊的DNA |
[09:59] | No, a male relative’s DNA, Callie. | 不 是一位男性亲属的DNA 凯丽 |
[10:01] | Troy was the only male | 特洛伊是四年前 |
[10:03] | relative of Martha that was alive four years ago. | 玛莎唯一还在世的男性亲属 |
[10:05] | Okay, there’s no question that it’s him, | 好了 毫无疑问就是他 |
[10:06] | and that explains why I was afraid of him and why I left. | 这也就解释了为什么我害怕他并且离开了 |
[10:09] | Well, it makes more sense than this. | 这比外表更合情合理 |
[10:12] | Okay, except the prosecution is gonna ask to see the DNA report, | 没错 只是原告会要求看DNA报告 |
[10:16] | and they’re gonna see that a third set of DNA was tested, | 他们就会看第三组DNA被检测过 |
[10:18] | and that could lead them to Doug Harvey. | 那就会引他们发现道格·哈维 |
[10:20] | And if they found out how you got that toothbrush– | 如果他们发现你是怎么拿到牙刷的 |
[10:22] | I found it… in his garbage bin on the street. | 我是在…他家街上的垃圾桶找到的 |
[10:27] | Never even stepped on his property. | 从没进过他家房子 |
[10:41] | Does it ever make you feel bad? | 刚才有让你感觉很难受吗 |
[10:44] | Seeing Ana with Isabella? | 看到安娜抱着伊莎贝拉 |
[10:45] | How good of a mom she is to her? | 她对伊莎贝拉而言 是那么好的妈妈 |
[10:50] | No. I don’t think about it. | 不 我不去想这些 |
[10:57] | Do you remember Ana leaving us? | 你还记得安娜抛下我们的事吗 |
[11:00] | In our crib when we were babies? | 当我们还是宝宝躺在婴儿床时 |
[11:02] | For, like, a whole day or more? | 大约有一天或更久 |
[11:06] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[11:08] | Yeah, actually, I– I had a… | 是的 事实上 我有… |
[11:12] | I had a dream about it when I was in my coma. | 昏迷时我梦到这件事了 |
[11:16] | We were in our crib and you were crying, and I was… | 我们在婴儿床 你一直在哭 我… |
[11:20] | I was trying to take care of you. | 我在尽力照顾你 |
[11:23] | We were babies. | 我们那时还是小宝宝 |
[11:26] | It wasn’t… your job to take care of me. | 你没有…责任照顾我的 |
[11:33] | My therapist thinks that I should confront Ana about it. | 我的心理医生认为我应该和安娜谈谈这事 |
[11:36] | What? Wh– what would– wh-wh– what’s the point of that? | 什么 这…这有什么意义 |
[11:40] | She was– she was a drug addict. | 她当时 她当时有毒瘾 |
[11:42] | So that lets her off the hook? | 所以她就能抛弃我们吗 |
[11:43] | No, Mariana, but she was also, like, really, really young, | 不 玛丽安娜 但她也非常非常年轻 |
[11:46] | and she never sh– should’ve h– had us. | 她本…本不该生下我们 |
[11:50] | So… is that what you would’ve done? | 所以…你会这么做吗 |
[11:55] | If you were Gabe, would you… tell her to get an abortion? | 如果你是加布 你会…让她去堕胎吗 |
[12:00] | No. | 不 |
[12:03] | I would’ve been a dad. | 我会成为父亲 |
[12:06] | No matter how young I was, I would’ve stepped up, | 不管我有多年轻 我都会站出来 |
[12:08] | and I would’ve had the kid, and I would’ve taken care of him. | 我会让她把孩子生下来 我会照顾他 |
[12:13] | But they are not us, okay? | 但他们不是我们 好吗 |
[12:15] | And it does us absolutely no good… getting mad at them. | 跟他们生气…对我们没有好处 |
[12:24] | What’d your moms say? | 你妈妈是怎么说的 |
[12:26] | They’re thinking about it. | 她们在考虑 |
[12:28] | You should see the outfit | 你应该看看 |
[12:29] | that the lawyers want me to wear in court. | 律师想让我在法庭上穿的衣服 |
[12:34] | You goin’ to court? | 你要上庭 |
[12:36] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[12:37] | Uh… I was in a car accident. They think it was my fault. | 我出了一起交通事故 他们认为是我的责任 |
[12:41] | And it’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[12:42] | You all up in my business all the time. | 你们一直都在管我的事情 |
[12:44] | Why you never share in group? | 集体谈话时你怎么总是不发言 |
[12:45] | Wasn’t you in here, too? | 你过去不也是住在这里吗 |
[12:47] | What’s your story? Whorin’? | 你有什么故事 卖淫吧 |
[12:49] | Gang bangin’. | 轮奸 |
[12:50] | My boyfriend’s Scorpion Kings. | 我男朋友是蝎子王 |
[12:52] | You mean your pimp? You callin’ him your boyfriend | 你是说你的皮条客 你称他为你男朋友 |
[12:54] | don’t sound like you’re serious about gettin’ outta the life. | 看来你不是真的想离开那种生活 |
[12:56] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[12:58] | My mom’ll help you. | 我妈会帮你的 |
[12:59] | Like she helped you? You still in trouble. | 就像她帮你一样 你现在还是有麻烦 |
[13:03] | Get back to your chores. | 回去干你的活 |
[13:04] | A’ight? | 好吗 |
[13:10] | Think she’s not for real? | 你觉得她不是认真的吗 |
[13:12] | Hard to tell. Lots of times it’s the quiet ones | 难说 很多时候惹事的 |
[13:14] | that actually run. | 都是安静的那个 |
[13:20] | So… this Russell, he’s like, your pimp? | 这个叫拉塞尔的 他是你的皮条客吗 |
[13:24] | It ain’t like that. | 我们的关系不是那样的 |
[13:26] | He… is good to me. | 他 对我很好 |
[13:29] | Gives me everything I want. | 我想要的 他都能给我 |
[13:30] | All I gotta do is support us and turn a few tricks. | 我只要动动身子养活我们就行了 |
[13:36] | Men been having sex with me since I was 11 years old. | 自从十一岁开始就有男人睡我了 |
[13:39] | Cousins, uncles. | 表兄弟 叔叔们 |
[13:42] | Nobody ever gave me nothin’ for it. | 即使别人睡我 我也从没得到过什么 |
[13:44] | Now I got the power, | 现在决定权在我手上 |
[13:46] | and I got somebody that loves me, protects me. | 还有人爱我 保护我 |
[13:51] | Nobody ever done nothin’ like that for me before. | 从来没有人那样对过我 |
[13:56] | So he could like… get me a record deal? | 他真的 能给我出唱片吗 |
[13:59] | You take care of him, and he’ll take care of you. | 你照顾他 他也会照顾你 |
[14:03] | That’s how it works in life. | 现实生活里事情都是这样的 |
[14:04] | Ain’t nothin’ for free. | 天上不会掉馅饼 |
[14:08] | Word on the street is our Romeo Russell helped himself | 有谣言说我们的罗密欧 拉塞尔 |
[14:11] | to another pimp’s crystal meth. | 偷了另一个皮条客的冰毒 |
[14:12] | Wait. He deals? | 等等 他还贩毒吗 |
[14:13] | He has his girls deal when he’s got product, | 他拿到货后就让他的姑娘们去卖毒品 |
[14:16] | so they take the fall if they get caught | 如果事情败露被抓的也是她们 |
[14:17] | and then the cycle continues. | 然后继续 |
[14:20] | I gotta bust this guy. | 我得抓到这个家伙 |
[14:21] | Tell me about it. | 没错 |
[14:23] | Meet… Russell León. | 来见见 拉塞尔·里昂 |
[14:27] | Wow, he’s on Facebook? | 他居然还有脸书 |
[14:29] | Oh, they’re all into social media. | 他们都有社交账号 |
[14:31] | It’s a place where they brag and recruit girls. | 在上面吹牛 招新人 |
[14:34] | He’s got two priors– one misdemeanor drug charge | 他有两条前科 一次是轻罪 毒品控告 |
[14:37] | and a felony concealed weapon. | 一次是重罪 私藏武器 |
[14:39] | How many girls does he have? | 他手里有多少个姑娘 |
[14:40] | He usually runs two or three. | 一般两到三个 |
[14:41] | Now each girl can make up to 1,500 a day for him. | 每个姑娘每天能给他赚一千五百美元 |
[14:47] | Ohh… man, who is that? | 天 那是谁 |
[14:49] | Brandi. She was 14 at the time. | 布兰迪 她当时只有十四岁 |
[14:54] | Thought he was some kinda Romeo. | 以为他是罗密欧呢 |
[14:56] | Even the Romeos beat their girls when they aren’t earnin’ enough | 姑娘们赚少了 或者跟别的皮条客搭话 |
[14:58] | or they’re talkin’ to another pimp. | 罗密欧也是会揍人的 |
[15:00] | – Where is she now? – We don’t know. | -她现在在哪 -不知道 |
[15:02] | We were close to convincin’ her to press charges… | 就在我们快说服她提出控告时 |
[15:04] | and then she disappeared. | 她消失了 |
[15:06] | She run away? | 她跑了 |
[15:08] | Or he killed her. | 也可能被他杀了 |
[15:10] | And the problem is, when these girls go missing, | 麻烦的是这些女孩不见了 |
[15:12] | it’s not like anyone’s looking for ’em. | 也没人会去找她们 |
[15:22] | – Jesus should be out back. – Are we okay? | -黑素斯该出来了 -我们没事吧 |
[15:24] | – What do you mean? – You’ve barely been talking to me. | -什么意思 -你都不怎么搭理我 |
[15:28] | Well, you haven’t really been talking to me, have you? | 你也没怎么跟我说话 不是吗 |
[15:31] | Can you stop playing games and just tell me? | 你能别绕圈子了吗 |
[15:35] | Okay, I’m not the one playing games. | 好吧 绕圈子的不是我 |
[15:40] | Look… I know you had an abortion. | 我知道你堕胎了 |
[15:44] | And that you didn’t give Jesus a chance | 而且你没给黑素斯一个 |
[15:45] | to tell you what he really wanted, | 说出他想法的机会 |
[15:47] | which was to be a dad, by the way. | 顺便告诉你 不论多难 |
[15:50] | No matter what. | 他都愿意当爸爸 |
[15:54] | Well, it really wasn’t his choice. | 这事不是他说了算 |
[15:58] | True. | 没错 |
[16:00] | But we’re adopted. | 但我们都是被收养的 |
[16:02] | So maybe you could’ve considered that. | 也许你本可以考虑一下送养的事 |
[16:07] | Russell said she went back home to Fresno. | 拉塞尔说她回弗雷斯诺的家了 |
[16:12] | Yeah, you believe that? | 是啊 你信吗 |
[16:18] | You heard from her since? | 那之后你听到过她的消息吗 |
[16:20] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有 |
[16:23] | Well, she did not go home to Fresno… | 她没有去弗雷斯诺 |
[16:26] | and no one has heard or seen from her in months. | 也好几个月都没人有她的消息了 |
[16:29] | We think Russell was afraid she was gonna press charges, | 我们觉得是不是拉塞尔怕她提出诉讼 |
[16:31] | so he made her disappear. | 就让她消失了 |
[16:33] | – He didn’t beat her. – Yeah, you sure about that? | -他没打过她 -你确定吗 |
[16:40] | I did it. | 是我打的 |
[16:42] | Bottom bitch gotta keep the other girls in line. | 我的资历最久 总得管好她们 |
[16:46] | That’s what he told me. | 他是这么告诉我的 |
[16:49] | She wasn’t earnin’ | 她没赚到钱 |
[16:50] | and she was lettin’ another daddy creep up on her. | 还跟别的皮条客勾搭上了 |
[16:54] | So he– he made me– | 所以他 他让我… |
[16:56] | Well, do you have any idea if he did hurt her… | 如果他真的杀了她 |
[16:59] | where he might have left the body? | 你觉得他会把尸体扔在哪 |
[17:09] | You know this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[17:10] | Yes. Munchie. | 认识 麦奇 |
[17:12] | Is he the pimp that was trying to walk up on Brandi? | 他是那个接触布兰迪的皮条客吗 |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:15] | Word is Russell took some meth from him. | 据说拉塞尔偷了他的冰毒 |
[17:17] | You know anything about that? | 你知道这事吗 |
[17:19] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:24] | Uh, you know what they call a man who uses young girls | 你知道人们管这些利用年轻女孩的家伙 |
[17:29] | to do his dirty work, Diamond? | 叫什么吗 戴蒙德 |
[17:32] | A coward. We call him a coward. | 懦夫 我们骂他懦夫 |
[17:35] | And if you testify against him, we can put him away for life. | 如果你能指证他 我们能给他判无期 |
[17:42] | – I’m scared. – I know you are, honey, | -我害怕 -我知道 亲爱的 |
[17:44] | I know you are, but listen to me, look at me. | 我知道你害怕 但听我说 看着我 |
[17:46] | We can give you a whole new name | 我们能给你一个新名字 |
[17:50] | and a whole new life that he knows nothing about. | 一个新的生活 而他不会知道 |
[17:53] | So he can never, ever find you, | 那样他永远不会找到你 |
[17:55] | and he will never… hurt you again. | 也不可能再伤害你了 |
[18:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:13] | Is that her boyfriend? | 那是她的男朋友吗 |
[18:17] | No. No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[18:21] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -你行吗 -行 |
[18:22] | You sure you should be lifting stuff? | 确定你能举重物吗 |
[18:25] | Yeah, I’m fine. It’s good for me to move around. | 确定 我没事 多动动对我有好处 |
[18:28] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[18:30] | won’t take long | 搬完这些箱子 |
[18:34] | …really, to go through all these boxes. | 真的 用不了太久 |
[18:37] | Stop to lose junk when I move from place to place. | 搬家时扔了些东西 |
[18:46] | Hey, Jesus. | 黑素斯 |
[18:49] | Jesus! | 黑素斯 |
[18:53] | Are you– you all right? | 你 你还好吗 |
[19:00] | What are– what are– what are we– what are we doing? | 我们 我们 我们在做什么 |
[19:04] | Uh… we’re– we’re movin’ my stuff in. | 我们 我们在把我的东西搬进去 |
[19:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:14] | Should I call your mom? | 我该给你妈妈打电话吗 |
[19:18] | N– no, no. | 不 不用 |
[19:22] | No– no, this– this– this happens to me sometimes. | 用 用不着 我 我有时候会这样 |
[19:25] | I just– I forget what I’m– what I’m doing. | 我只是 只是忘了在 在做什么 |
[19:28] | Well, Jesus, you sure I shouldn’t go get your mom? | 黑素斯 你确定不用叫你的妈妈吗 |
[19:30] | Yeah, no, don’t. Don’t. I’m– I’m– I’m fine. | 不 不用 我 我没事 |
[19:33] | I’m fine. I– I just– | 我没事 我 我只是 |
[19:36] | I stopped taking my meds… | 因为副作用的关系 |
[19:38] | because of the– the side effects… | 我停药了 |
[19:40] | like you were saying. | 像你说的那样 |
[19:42] | Just like you were saying. | 就像你说过的那样 |
[19:44] | And… yeah, I can’t have– I can’t have sex… | 吃药后 我不能 不能 |
[19:48] | when I– when I take my meds. | 不能和别人上床 |
[19:53] | Well, I mean… maybe that’s okay? For now? | 我是说 暂时那样 也许没关系 |
[19:57] | You know? Until you… get off of them. | 直到你不再需要吃药了 |
[19:59] | What, in five years? | 等五年后吗 |
[20:01] | ‘Cause they said it’s gonna take five years, | 因为他们说需要吃五年时间 |
[20:03] | and I– I don’t… | 所以我不… |
[20:07] | I– I don’t… need… them. I’m– I’m getting… better, okay? | 我不需要吃药 我在好转了 |
[20:10] | So just please… don’t tell my moms. | 所以不要告诉我妈妈们 |
[20:12] | Hey! You gettin’ settled in? | 你搬好了吗 |
[20:15] | Yeah. Yeah, think so. | 是的 差不多了 |
[20:17] | Uh, are you guys hungry? Do you want some lunch? | 你们饿了吗 要吃午餐吗 |
[20:19] | Oh, I’m– I’m fine, thank you. | 我不用了 谢谢 |
[20:21] | I don’t wanna impose more than I am. | 我不想太麻烦你们 |
[20:23] | No. Lunch is not an imposition. | 不会 午餐不算麻烦 |
[20:25] | Thanks, but I’ll grab somethin’ later. | 多谢 不过我待会随便吃点就行了 |
[20:27] | And… just wanted to thank you again for… | 我想再次感谢你 |
[20:31] | letting me stay here. | 让我住在这里 |
[20:32] | Honestly. Um, I won’t be here long. | 真心的 我不会住很久的 |
[20:35] | What? No, man, you can stay as long as you want. | 什么 不 你想住多久就住多久 |
[20:40] | Uh… so, Jesus, it’s time for you take your pills. | 黑素斯 你该吃药了 |
[20:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:45] | I’m headed into work now. | 我要去上班了 |
[20:47] | Hey, listen, did I see Brandon here earlier? | 我之前好像看到布兰登来了 是吧 |
[20:50] | Oh, yeah, um, he was dropping the car | 是的 他把车开过来 |
[20:51] | so I could run errands later. | 好让我晚点能开去办事 |
[20:54] | That’s very nice of him. | 他真好 |
[20:56] | – See you tonight. – Yeah. Bye. | -晚上见 -好 拜 |
[21:04] | Nice. | 不错 |
[21:06] | Lookin’ good, ladies. | 很漂亮嘛 姑娘们 |
[21:07] | My house could use some pretty flowers. | 我家也该有些漂亮的花了 |
[21:12] | I’m a neighbor from the next block over. | 我家就在下一条街 |
[21:15] | Just being friendly. | 只是表示一下友好 |
[21:18] | Oh… you might wanna take in those cans. | 你们最好把那些垃圾桶收拾了 |
[21:20] | You don’t wanna get a fine. | 你们不想被罚款吧 |
[21:22] | Have a nice day, ladies. | 祝你们愉快 姑娘们 |
[21:27] | I got ’em. | 我来 |
[22:18] | I folded your laundry for you. | 我给你叠了你洗完的衣服 |
[22:24] | You’re welcome? | 不用谢 |
[22:25] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:28] | Hey, so… | 你… |
[22:30] | what’s your big secret? | 你有什么大秘密 |
[22:32] | Thought you didn’t wanna know. | 你不是不想知道吗 |
[22:34] | I honestly don’t know what to do. | 我真的不知道该怎么做 |
[22:37] | Well, Stef’s right, you can’t quit | 史戴菲说得对 你不能放弃 |
[22:39] | and let Drew take over Anchor Beach. | 就让德鲁接管锚滩 |
[22:41] | Not after all you put into it. | 毕竟你付出了那么多 |
[22:43] | Well, I don’t think you should, either. | 我觉得你也不应该那么做 |
[22:45] | Resign, I mean, you haven’t yet, have you? | 我是说辞职 你还没辞职吧 |
[22:47] | Not officially. | 还没正式辞职 |
[22:49] | But they’re offering to pay out my contract | 但他们提出如果我不制造麻烦 |
[22:50] | if I don’t make any trouble. | 他们会支付合同违约金 |
[22:53] | And look, we both know | 而且 我们两个都知道 |
[22:54] | my background’s in business, not education. | 我是学商学的 不是教育学 |
[22:56] | Maybe Drew will be a better fit. | 也许德鲁更适合这份工作 |
[22:59] | They’re trying to turn Anchor Beach into a private school. | 他们想把锚滩转变成私人学校 |
[23:06] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪儿听来的 |
[23:09] | I can’t reveal my source. | 我不能透露消息来源 |
[23:10] | – Mariana? – Jude. | -玛丽安娜 -裘德 |
[23:12] | But I can’t tell you | 但我不能告诉你 |
[23:14] | in what context he overheard Drew talking to some man | 他是在什么情况下听到德鲁跟某个人谈论 |
[23:16] | about raising $10 million to create a new auditorium– | 要筹资一千万美金建一个新礼堂 |
[23:18] | Jude, get down here, please! | 裘德 下来 |
[23:21] | Mama! I told you my source in confidence! | 妈 我跟你说了我的消息来源保密 |
[23:26] | Okay, when and where did you hear Drew talking to this man? | 你是什么时候在哪里听到德鲁跟那人谈话的 |
[23:31] | Thanks a lot. | 真是多谢 |
[23:32] | You can still plead the Fifth. | 你仍然可以拒绝回答 |
[23:42] | So I think Diamond took something out of the trash. | 戴蒙德好像从垃圾桶里捡了什么东西 |
[23:45] | – Like what? – I don’t know, but there was this guy | -具体是什么 -我不知道 但有个人 |
[23:47] | hanging around, and I think maybe he left something for her? | 在附近晃悠 我觉得可能是他留给她的东西 |
[23:51] | – Drugs? – Okay, ladies, it’s time for group. | -毒品吗 -姑娘们 该小组治疗了 |
[23:54] | Everyone inside. | 每个人都进去 |
[23:55] | I don’ t know what’s worse, slave labor or group therapy. | 真不知道哪个更糟 奴役还是小组治疗 |
[23:59] | – I like group. – You would, Be-Aren’t-Say. | -我喜欢小组治疗 -喜欢也不要说出来 |
[24:02] | Did she take it inside? | 她把那东西拿进去了吗 |
[24:04] | She didn’t even go inside, it’s gotta be out here. | 她根本没进去 肯定是在外面 |
[24:07] | So, maybe she buried it? | 或许她埋起来了 |
[24:10] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[24:12] | Wait, over here, over here. | 等等 这里 这里 |
[24:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:22] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding, I’m kidding. | 我在开玩笑 我在开玩笑 |
[24:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:31] | Rookie hiding place. | 菜鸟才会藏这地方 |
[24:36] | What’d this guy look like? | 那人长什么样 |
[24:37] | Um, black guy or Latino, uh, not very tall. | 黑人或是拉美裔 不是很高 |
[24:41] | Lots of tattoos. | 身上很多文身 |
[24:42] | What do you want us to do? Should we give the phone to Cynthia? | 你想让我们怎么做 把手机给辛西娅吗 |
[24:45] | No no no, listen, I want you to call me on it, | 不要 听着 我要你用那手机给我打电话 |
[24:47] | so that the number comes up on my phone. | 这样号码就会出现在我手机上 |
[24:49] | Then I want you to delete the call record | 然后删除通话记录 |
[24:51] | and– and put it back, okay? | 再把它放回原处 清楚了吗 |
[24:53] | – Put it back? – Yeah. Listen. | -放回原处吗 -是的 听着 |
[24:57] | Listen, Callie, | 听着 凯丽 |
[24:58] | I want you to wipe your fingerprints off of it first, okay? | 先把你的指纹从上面抹去 懂吗 |
[25:05] | – Okay. – I love you, baby. | -好的 -我爱你 宝贝 |
[25:07] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[25:15] | Have you told Emma you know? | 你告诉艾玛你知道了吗 |
[25:18] | – Where’s Jesus? – Downstairs. | -黑素斯呢 -在楼下 |
[25:21] | I didn’t tell her that you told me. | 我没告诉她是你跟我说的 |
[25:24] | Well, she’s not stupid and she’s really upset, | 她不傻 而且她现在真的很难过 |
[25:26] | so what did you say to her? | 你对她说了什么 |
[25:28] | All I said was that she never thought about | 我只是说她从没考虑过 |
[25:30] | what Jesus would’ve wanted to do. | 黑素斯会想怎么做 |
[25:31] | Maybe he would’ve wanted to keep the baby. | 或许他会想把孩子留着 |
[25:33] | You think Jesus is capable of being a father? | 你认为黑素斯有能力当父亲吗 |
[25:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:37] | That’s right, Mariana, you don’t know. | 没错 玛丽安娜 你不知道 |
[25:38] | You have no idea what it’s like taking care of a kid. | 你完全不了解要照顾孩子是什么样子 |
[25:41] | Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot that | 抱歉 我忘了 |
[25:42] | you were a step-dad for, like, five minutes. | 你当过五分钟的后爸 |
[25:46] | After everything that Ana put you and Jesus through. | 想想安娜让你和黑素斯受了多少苦 |
[25:49] | At least she didn’t get rid of us. | 起码她没有不想生下我们 |
[25:51] | Then why are you making Emma feel worse for something | 这件事真的让艾玛很难做 |
[25:53] | that was really hard for her to do? | 你为什么还要让她更为难 |
[25:55] | Because this is exactly why she didn’t tell you, Mariana. | 这就是为什么她不告诉你 玛丽安娜 |
[25:57] | Because you can’t keep secrets. | 因为你不能保密 |
[25:58] | You’re a crappy friend. | 你是个糟糕的朋友 |
[26:00] | What’s goin’ on? | 什么情况 |
[26:02] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[26:06] | – Did I hear something about Emma? – What? No. | -你们在谈艾玛吗 -什么 没有 |
[26:10] | Uh, h– he’s just mad because I… | 他只是气我… |
[26:14] | didn’t fill up the car when I used it last. | 上次用完车没有加满油 |
[26:17] | Hey. Uh… don’t say anything | 别跟任何人说 |
[26:20] | to anybody about what you told me earlier. | 你之前告诉我的事 |
[26:23] | – What did she tell you? – Well, some people might be trying | -她告诉你什么了 -有人正试图 |
[26:25] | to make Anchor Beach a private school. | 让锚滩成为私人学校 |
[26:27] | I don’t know if it’s true, but nobody knows, | 我不知道是不是真的 谁知道呢 |
[26:29] | so just don’t spread it around, okay? | 所以别散播出去 好吗 |
[26:33] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[26:34] | Jesus, can I talk to you for a sec? | 黑素斯 我能跟你聊两句吗 |
[26:36] | Yeah. | 行 |
[26:45] | 再也没秘密 传言说锚滩中学要变成私立学校 如果交不起三万块一年的学费 就赶紧找新学校吧 | |
[27:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[27:01] | So when did you stop taking your anti-seizure meds. | 你什么时候开始停吃你的抗癫痫药的 |
[27:07] | So your mama and I have discussed | 我和你妈妈及你的律师 |
[27:08] | the legal strategy with your lawyers, | 讨论过法律策略了 |
[27:10] | and they think that using the DNA report and Aaron’s testimony… | 他们认为使用DNA报告和亚伦的证词 |
[27:15] | can only strengthen your case, but only to establish | 对你的案子有利 但只能证实 |
[27:19] | your state of mind in the car, that at the time, | 你在车里的精神状态 说明当时 |
[27:22] | you thought Troy had killed Martha. | 你以为是特洛伊杀了玛莎 |
[27:24] | They still want you to say that Kyle manipulated you | 他们仍然希望你说凯尔操纵了你的想法 |
[27:27] | and that you now believe he was rightly convicted. | 而现在你相信对他的指控是合理的 |
[27:33] | I won’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[27:38] | There’s something they told us that you don’t know, Cal. | 凯丽 有些事他们只告诉了我们 |
[27:41] | What? | 什么事 |
[27:43] | When Kyle was first questioned about the murder, | 当凯尔第一次进行关于谋杀的审讯时 |
[27:46] | they did an illegal search on him, and they found an ATM receipt | 他们对他进行了非法搜查 找到了一张 |
[27:49] | that belonged to Martha, | 属于玛莎的提款单据 |
[27:51] | and it was dated the morning of the murder. | 上面的时间是谋杀当天的早上 |
[27:54] | There was also $200 cash in his pocket. | 他兜里还有二百美元的现金 |
[27:56] | They couldn’t use it in court, | 这无法成为法庭上的证据 |
[27:57] | but it establishes motive and places him | 但却落实了动机 并证明事发当天 |
[28:00] | at Martha’s on that day. | 他在玛莎家里 |
[28:03] | Well, are you sure it’s not a lie, it wasn’t planted? | 你确定这不是谎言 不是栽赃吗 |
[28:05] | Yes, love. | 我确定 亲爱的 |
[28:08] | 证据 转账类型 从支票账户取钱 金额 200美元 | |
[28:10] | I am sorry, I know… this is really disappointing for you. | 我很抱歉 我知道这让你很失望 |
[28:17] | – I wanna see him. – He’s been moved to Folsom, | -我想见他 -他被移到福尔松监狱了 |
[28:19] | and that’s a– that’s a long way, love. | 离这儿很远 亲爱的 |
[28:22] | I can ask Brandon to drive with me. | 我可以让布兰登开车带我去 |
[28:25] | Now, if they want me to say | 如果他们想让我说 |
[28:26] | that I think that Kyle killed Martha Johnson, | 我以为凯尔杀了玛莎·约翰逊 |
[28:28] | I need to see him again. | 我就需要再见他一次 |
[28:36] | Hey, Brandon. We– we are going to allow you | 布兰登 我们允许你开车 |
[28:40] | to drive with Callie to Folsom. | 带凯丽去福尔松监狱 |
[28:41] | – Okay, cool. – Should I be concerned, B? | -好的 -我有什么需要担心的吗 |
[28:45] | What? Seriously, Mom? | 什么 真的假的啊 妈妈 |
[28:54] | In the past, when Callie has been in emotional distress– | 过去 当凯丽心情不好的时候… |
[28:57] | Yeah, and you know what? | 我告诉你 |
[28:58] | This is exactly why I moved in with Cortney, | 这就是为什么我搬去科特尼一起住 |
[29:00] | and– and practically divorced myself from this family. | 几乎和这个家断绝了往来 |
[29:03] | So you and Mama wouldn’t… | 这样你和妈妈就不会 |
[29:05] | get suspicious every time I even looked at Callie. | 连我看一眼凯丽都疑神疑鬼的了 |
[29:07] | – Okay. – We were friends. | -好吗 -我们是朋友 |
[29:09] | And now she’s my sister. | 现在是我的妹妹 |
[29:11] | And– and I’m not gonna shut her out of my life anymore, | 我不会再对她不闻不问了 |
[29:13] | so… deal with it. | 你们得接受这一点 |
[29:20] | Mouth open. Tongue up. | 张开嘴巴 翘起舌头 |
[29:24] | How long are you gonna make me do this? | 你打算这样监视我吃药多长时间 |
[29:26] | Until I can trust that you’ll take them, | 直到我能信任你真的会吃药 |
[29:28] | so probably forever. | 所以可能会一直这样 |
[29:31] | Hey, Gabe. | 你好 加布 |
[29:33] | Uh, I’m gonna run an errand, | 我要出去一下 |
[29:35] | so I’ll be back in about an hour. | 大概一个小时之后回来 |
[29:43] | Hey, Brandon. | 布兰登 你好 |
[29:45] | – Do you want me to– – No, it’s– it’s fine. | -我用不用… -没关系 |
[29:48] | I should’ve known I couldn’t trust you. | 我就知道我不能相信你 |
[29:52] | That’s not true, but I couldn’t let you hurt yourself. | 不对 但我不能让你伤害自己 |
[29:55] | I mean, your brain’s not right. You forgot what we were doin’. | 你的脑子不正常 你不记得我们做的事 |
[29:57] | – You coulda had another seizure. – What, my brain’s not right? | -你可能会癫痫发作 -什么 我的脑子不正常 |
[30:00] | What about your brain? | 那你的脑子呢 |
[30:01] | Y– you’re so depressed that y– you got evicted. | 你很抑郁 你被赶走了 |
[30:03] | M-m– maybe you should take your meds. | 也许你也该吃药 |
[30:08] | I wanna be here for you, Jesus. | 我想陪着你的 黑素斯 |
[30:11] | No, you don’t. | 你没有 |
[30:13] | You almost left town without telling us. | 你差点就不告诉我们偷偷离开了 |
[30:15] | The only reason that you’re here | 你现在在这儿的 |
[30:16] | right now is so that you have a– a place to live. | 唯一原因 就是为了有个地方住 |
[30:18] | – I had a job in Tahoe– – Well, then maybe you should go! | -我在太浩湖找到了工作 -也许你应该去 |
[30:22] | I’m sure it’s still available! | 他们现在肯定还愿意要你 |
[30:29] | Talk about it later. | 我们以后再说 |
[30:39] | You know, he– he– he did the right thing, tellin’ Mama. | 他把这事告诉妈妈 是正确的做法 |
[30:41] | Don’t need a lecture. | 不用你教训我 |
[30:44] | I know you’re going through… A tough time with this TBI– | 我知道脑损伤让你很不好受… |
[30:48] | I can’t have sex… on my medication. | 我一吃药就不能做爱 |
[30:52] | I can’t do anything on it. | 我一吃药就什么都做不了 |
[31:04] | I don’t– I don’t wanna live like this. | 我不… 我不想这样生活 |
[31:15] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[31:17] | Okay? You’re gonna get better. | 好吗 你会好转的 |
[31:20] | And– and sex isn’t… everything. | 而且 做爱也不是一切 |
[31:22] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说得倒容易 |
[31:24] | Okay, but… you can talk to your doctor. | 但你可以和医生聊聊 |
[31:27] | Right? He can put you on something else | 对吗 也许他可以给你换药 |
[31:29] | – or give you something. – Like what? Like– like Viagra? | -或者给你加点别的药 -比如什么 比如伟哥吗 |
[31:33] | Like I’m an old man or something? | 好像我是个老头子吗 |
[31:34] | I don’t know, I– I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[31:36] | But I’m pretty sure that you’re not the first patient | 但我肯定你不是第一个有这种 |
[31:38] | – to have this kind of problem. – And what about Emma? | -情况的病人 -那艾玛呢 |
[31:41] | She’ll understand. | 她会理解的 |
[31:43] | I’m pretty sure everybody knows that, like… | 我很确定每个人都知道 |
[31:46] | she’s not with me for my mind. | 她不是因为我的头脑和我在一起的 |
[31:49] | You know, our thing, it’s– it’s physical. | 我们的关系 是肉体上的 |
[31:51] | You know? It’s– -Jesus, there’s nothing wrong with your mind. | 黑素斯 你的头脑没有问题 |
[31:56] | Okay, you have a TBI, but… you’re… funny, | 你的确有脑损伤 但你很幽默 |
[32:01] | smart, and a really good guy. | 又聪明 而且你很善良 |
[32:05] | She has to love you for all of that. | 她爱你是有这些原因的 |
[32:08] | And you know, you c– you could always, just– take care of her. | 而且 性方面你也不是没有别的办法 |
[32:13] | You know, maybe learn a few things. | 你可以学点别的技巧 |
[32:15] | What? Like what? | 什么 比如什么 |
[32:18] | I’m… not– just… ask her. | 我不…去问问她吧 |
[32:28] | Are you sure I’m gonna get better? | 你确定我会好转吗 |
[32:32] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[32:43] | Judy Chan, of course. | 茱蒂陈 当然了 |
[32:47] | So how many school board members | 你觉得学校的董事 |
[32:48] | do you think are coming to this coup d’etat? | 有几个参与了这次政变 |
[32:50] | Did Kim say? | 金姆怎么说的 |
[32:52] | Kim wasn’t sure. She just knew that it was happening. | 金姆也不确定 她只知道会发生政变 |
[32:54] | My friend at the SDDE said if | 我在SDDE的朋友说 |
[32:56] | they get two-thirds of the parent and school board | 如果三分之二的家长和学校董事会同意 |
[32:58] | and prove they have the funds to convert to private, | 并且证明有转为私立学校的钱 |
[33:00] | the Department of Education won’t stop it. | 教育部就不会插手 |
[33:03] | I wonder where this money is coming from? | 我想知道这钱从哪儿来 |
[33:06] | Here come Mark and Mindy Kolchins. | 马克和明迪·科尔金斯也来了 |
[33:10] | Why are we taking pictures? | 我们为什么要拍照 |
[33:12] | Isn’t that what you do on a stakeout? | 监视别人时不是就该这么做吗 |
[33:14] | – Is this a stakeout? – Isn’t it? | -我们这是在监视他们吗 -不是吗 |
[33:21] | Is that… | 那是不是… |
[33:26] | That’s Craig Stratos. | 那是克雷格·斯特拉托斯 |
[33:29] | Nick’s dad. | 尼克的爸爸 |
[33:31] | Why would he wanna bankroll this? | 他为什么想要资助学校 |
[33:33] | His son doesn’t even go to Anchor Beach anymore. | 他的儿子根本不想上锚滩了 |
[33:36] | Maybe he’s got a score to settle. | 也许他想了结旧账 |
[33:39] | Do you think this is personal? | 你觉得这是私人原因吗 |
[33:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:01] | What did you do to yourself? | 你对自己干了什么 |
[34:03] | I needed protection. | 我需要保护 |
[34:05] | So you’re in a gang. | 所以你加入了黑帮 |
[34:08] | What are you doin’ here? | 你来这干什么 |
[34:12] | Did you steal money from Martha Johnson | 玛莎·约翰逊死的那天你有没有 |
[34:15] | $200 the day that she was killed? | 从她那儿偷两百美金 |
[34:19] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[34:20] | They couldn’t use it in court. | 这在法庭上没用 |
[34:22] | You said you weren’t at her house that day. | 你说你那天不在她房子里 |
[34:23] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[34:25] | I was there in the morning, I saw money on the counter, | 那天早上我在那 我看见桌子上有钱 |
[34:27] | and I took it. | 我就拿了 |
[34:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:29] | Because I wanted stuff! | 因为我想要东西 |
[34:31] | And she never paid me good for all the work I did for her. | 并且她从来没有为我做的工作付足够的薪水 |
[34:36] | Oh my God, Kyle. | 我的天 凯尔 |
[34:41] | Did you kill her? | 你杀了她 |
[34:45] | What if I did? | 如果是呢 |
[34:49] | You used me. | 你利用我 |
[34:52] | You used me. | 你利用我才对 |
[34:53] | – For what? – For a cause | -利用你什么 -利用我 |
[34:55] | to– to feel good about yourself. | 让你觉得自己很高尚 |
[34:57] | I could go to prison because I tried to help you. | 我因为帮你可能要进监狱了 |
[34:59] | You’re a white girl… with a rich daddy. | 你是一个白人女孩 有个有钱的爹 |
[35:04] | You ain’t goin’ to prison. | 你才不会进监狱 |
[35:07] | You’re gonna go to college. | 你会进大学 |
[35:08] | You’re gonna get married, you’re gonna have babies. | 你会结婚 会有小孩 |
[35:10] | You have your whole life ahead of you. | 你的整个人生都是你的 |
[35:13] | And me? | 我呢 |
[35:17] | I’m already dead. | 我已经死了 |
[35:21] | Don’t come back here. | 别再来了 |
[35:22] | I won’t agree to see you again. | 我不会见你的 |
[35:25] | Guard. | 守卫 |
[35:42] | I feel like… if I had | 我觉得如果 |
[35:43] | just asked Emma myself if she was pregnant | 我直接艾玛她有没有怀孕 |
[35:46] | and told her that I was hurt, | 并且告诉她这伤害了我的感情 |
[35:49] | I wouldn’t have kept it inside and lashed out. | 我就不会憋在心里结果冲她发火了 |
[35:52] | And I thought about what you said… | 我考虑了你说的 |
[35:54] | about getting my power back by | 关于告诉安娜我憋在心里的话 |
[35:56] | talking to Ana about things that I’ve kept inside, so… | 从而拿回我自己的控制权的事 所以 |
[36:00] | And, Ana, how do you feel? | 安娜 你觉得怎么样 |
[36:04] | I just wanna help Mariana feel better. | 我只想帮玛丽安娜感觉好点 |
[36:07] | Well… coming here with her today is a meaningful gesture. | 跟她今天一起来这里是很有意义的举动 |
[36:10] | Of course. | 我很乐意 |
[36:13] | So… Mariana. | 所以 玛丽安娜 |
[36:20] | Do you remember leaving us… | 你记得在我们还是婴儿的时候 |
[36:22] | alone in our crib, when we were babies? | 把我们单独留在婴儿床里吗 |
[36:25] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[36:27] | I remember you leaving us for a long time, | 我记得你离开我们很久 |
[36:30] | like… longer than a day. | 都超过一天 |
[36:34] | I never did that. | 我从没那么做过 |
[36:36] | Jesus remembers, too. | 黑素斯也记得 |
[36:39] | Well, I don’t know how… you could | 我不知道你怎么 可能 |
[36:42] | remember something like that when you were babies. | 记得你们还是婴儿时期的事情 |
[36:45] | We remember because we were scared… and… hungry. | 我记得因为我们很害怕 还很饿 |
[36:49] | And our diapers were full, we were covered in our own– | 我们的纸尿裤里全是 我们被自己的… |
[36:50] | Okay, look, I… did a lotta things. | 好吧 听着 我做过很多事 |
[36:54] | I never left you like that. | 我从未像那样离开你们 |
[36:56] | Is it possible, Ana, that… | 有没有可能 安娜你… |
[36:59] | you don’t remember? If you were using drugs? | 你不记得 因为你吸毒了 |
[37:05] | Look, I– I didn’t come here to | 听着 我来这不是为了 |
[37:06] | be judged or ambushed by memories that she dreamt up. | 让你们因为她幻想的回忆而攻击我的 |
[37:10] | I came here because I thought that Mariana needed my help, | 我来这因为我以为玛丽安娜需要我的帮助 |
[37:12] | not– not to make up horrible things about me. | 不是为了捏造可怕的事情来说我 |
[37:16] | No, I’m sorry, I– I– I– I am not gonna do this. | 对不起 我不会这么做的 |
[37:39] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[37:43] | He has a teardrop tattoo under his eye. | 他眼睛下面有个泪滴的纹身 |
[37:47] | W– what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[37:50] | Means you killed someone. | 意思是你杀了人 |
[37:58] | -发生什么了 -我想你 你什么时候回来 -到时候就知道 -爸 求你了 我讨厌这里 -很快 | |
[37:59] | We’ve been tracking the texts between Russell and Diamond. | 我们在追踪拉塞尔和戴蒙德之间的短信 |
[38:01] | So that was last night. Never heard back. | 这是昨晚的 然后就没有收到回信了 |
[38:04] | You think he’s on to us? | 你觉得他发现我们在监视了吗 |
[38:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:09] | He’s gonna be careful what he texts, though. | 至少他会小心短信的内容 |
[38:11] | Man, I thought we had her. | 我以为真的说服她了 |
[38:13] | Well, maybe we still do. | 也许她是的 |
[38:14] | You know, it’s all about, plantin’ those seeds of hope | 这全在于 带着希望播种 |
[38:16] | until one day they sprout. | 知道有一天它真的发芽了 |
[38:18] | Gosh, I thought with what we told her about Brandi, she’d be scared. | 我以为告诉她布兰迪的事能吓唬住她 |
[38:21] | Well, she is scared, that’s why she’s talkin’ to him. | 她是害怕 所以她才告诉他 |
[38:23] | It doesn’t mean she really wants to go back. | 这不代表她想回去 |
[38:25] | She just needs him to think she does. | 她只需要他相信她会回去 |
[38:30] | Excuse me. Hey, Gray? | 不好意思 格雷 |
[38:34] | Detective. | 侦探 |
[38:37] | You know Doug Harvey? | 你认识道格·哈维 |
[38:39] | You came to my house. | 你来过我家 |
[38:41] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我可以跟你说句话吗 |
[38:43] | Why don’t you go over there and take a seat? | 你去那边坐一会 |
[38:47] | What are you bringin’ him in for? | 你带他来干什么 |
[38:49] | The prosecutor on your daughter’s case | 负责你女儿案子的检察官 |
[38:50] | is curious about how they got his DNA. | 好奇他们怎么拿到他的DNA的 |
[38:52] | And Mr. Harvey says that Callie broke into his house. | 哈维先生说凯丽闯进了他的房子 |
[38:55] | So you’re not at all curious about | 所以你一点也不好奇为什么 |
[38:56] | how Troy Johnson’s DNA ended up on the murder weapon? | 特洛伊·约翰逊的DNA怎么在凶器上 |
[38:59] | He helped his grandmother in the | 他有时候帮他奶奶 |
[39:00] | garden at some point, that’s not hard to believe. | 料理花园 这不是什么不可能事件 |
[39:02] | Well, Doug Harvey over | 陪审团可不会相信 |
[39:03] | there’s gonna be hard for any jury to believe, | 那边的道格·哈维 |
[39:05] | and Callie got that DNA out of the garbage, | 凯丽从垃圾箱里拿到的他的DNA |
[39:06] | and that is not illegal. | 这不犯法 |
[39:09] | Let me give you a tip. Before your daughter gets on the stand | 让我给你点小建议 在你女儿带着 |
[39:11] | with that story… check that out. | 这个故事站在众人之前 先看看这个 |
[39:45] | So you know it might– it might be, like, a while | 你知道的 或许 或许需要点时间 |
[39:49] | – until I can– – That’s okay. | -我才能… -没关系 |
[39:52] | I don’t care about that. | 我不在乎那个 |
[39:55] | I mean, I do, but it’s not all that I care about. | 我是说我也在乎 但不是唯一在乎的 |
[40:10] | Well, you know, we can still do stuff. | 我们还是可以做些什么 |
[40:13] | You know, for you? | 为你 |
[40:15] | Hell, yeah. | 当然好 |
[40:18] | Oh my God. Did you hear about Anchor Beach? | 我的天 你听说锚滩了吗 |
[40:21] | – No. – There’s a rumor they’re turning | -没有 -有传言说那里要 |
[40:22] | into a private school. | 改成私立学校了 |
[40:26] | Where did you hear that from? | 你从哪里听说的 |
[40:28] | Frannie sent me a screen | 佛兰妮从一个匿名推特账户 |
[40:28] | chat from some anonymous Twitter account. | 给我发了个聊天界面 |
[40:32] | Does you mom know about this? | 你妈知道吗 |
[40:35] | We might not be able to graduate from ABCC. | 我们可能不能从锚滩毕业了 |
[40:57] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[41:15] | – En? -Your mom, | -什么 -你妈 |
[41:17] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |