时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The T-cells didn’t work. | T细胞疗法不管用 |
[00:03] | You can do another round of gene therapy. | 你可以再接受一轮基因治疗 |
[00:05] | I don’t want any more treatment. | 我不想再接受任何治疗了 |
[00:07] | When the time comes, I need you to let me go. | 到时候 你得放手 |
[00:09] | I don’t know why I didn’t just get back with Aaron | 我还有机会时 为什么没有选择 |
[00:11] | when I had the chance. | 和亚伦在一起呢 |
[00:13] | He said he’s taking it slow with that girl, Amanda. | 他说他想和那个叫阿曼达的女孩慢慢来 |
[00:15] | I’m ready to be with you, | 我做好准备和你在一起了 |
[00:16] | if you still want to. | 如果你还愿意的话 |
[00:18] | Mr. Snow’s the one that’s been doing the harassing, | 斯诺先生在骚扰别人 |
[00:20] | of Patrick Molloy. | 骚扰对象是帕特里克·莫洛伊 |
[00:21] | I find that very interesting | 你还在与这位恋童癖保持联络 |
[00:23] | that you’re still in contact | 而你一直声称此人无罪 |
[00:23] | 美国联邦地方法院 帕特里克·莫洛伊 | |
[00:24] | with a pedophile you say hasn’t committed a crime. | 我觉得这事挺有意思的 |
[00:26] | I need to get these, uh, requests for search warrants over to Judge Walderman, please? | 我需要把这些搜查令申请表递交给沃德曼法官 |
[00:29] | Who wants to see the makeover we gave Jude? | 谁想看看我们给裘德改头换面后的样子 |
[00:30] | Talking about “Hitting it” | 谈论”调戏” |
[00:32] | and asking what’s your favorite position is not funny. | 和询问你最喜欢的体位一点都不有趣 |
[00:34] | I talked to Declan… and he’s out. | 我和德克兰谈了 他不干了 |
[00:36] | So Eminent Power’s dropping us. | 卓越权力要放弃我们 |
[00:37] | 德克兰 哥们 明天在我家直播可以吗 | |
[00:40] | Mr. And Mrs. Sinfuego are | 辛弗亚戈夫妇要到 |
[00:41] | to report to Immigration and Customs for immediate deportation. | 移民和海关执法局报到并即刻驱逐出境 |
[00:45] | What if we could get an ICE agent | 如果我们能让移民局探员 |
[00:47] | to testify on the Sinfuegos’ behalf? | 为辛弗亚戈夫妇作证呢 |
[00:48] | – No way. – We’re going to compel you to testify. | -不可能 -我们强迫你作证 |
[00:51] | You’ve been served. | 你被传唤了 |
[01:47] | These are taken. Sorry. Big family. | 这里有人 抱歉 我家人多 |
[01:50] | Vultures. | 抢座猛于秃鹫 |
[01:51] | Get here early if you want a good spot. | 想占个好位置就得来早点 |
[01:52] | Mariana, chill. I mean, maybe we should let people sit here | 玛丽安娜 别激动 也许应该让别人坐这 |
[01:55] | – If they’re not gonna– – No, they’re gonna be here. | -也许他们不 -不 他们会来的 |
[02:00] | Is she answering? | 她回你电话了吗 |
[02:02] | Hey, Callie, it’s me. Again. | 凯丽 还是我 |
[02:03] | Please, uh, call me back when you get this. | 听到这条留言后请速回电 |
[02:05] | I don’t know how long we can wait for them. | 不知道我们还能等多久 |
[02:07] | I will try again. | 我等会再试试 |
[02:10] | Hey, Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[02:11] | – Nice to see you. – So good of you to come. | -见到你很高兴 -你们能来真是太好了 |
[02:12] | Listen, I got a little gift here for Callie. Where is she? | 我们给凯丽准备了一份薄礼 她人呢 |
[02:15] | Have you guys seen Brandon? | 你们看到布兰登了吗 |
[02:19] | They, uh… They might not be coming. | 他们 他们可能不会来了 |
[02:22] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[02:25] | Well, it’s, uh… It’s been a crazy few days. | 最近几天 发生了挺多事的 |
[02:35] | Jesus, get up. | 黑素斯 起床 |
[02:37] | Go away. | 走开 |
[02:39] | Believe me, I would love to. | 我巴不得离你远点 |
[02:40] | It smells like socks in here. | 你这里一股臭袜子味 |
[02:42] | But I need your help cleaning out the backyard for Moms. | 但我想让你帮我把院子给老妈们清理干净 |
[02:44] | Go find someone who didn’t fail junior year. | 你找别人去吧 找个大三没留级的人 |
[02:48] | Look, I know you’re bummed, | 我知道你很沮丧 |
[02:50] | but Moms told us that we need to get this done today, so get up. | 但老妈让我们今天把院子扫干净 快起吧 |
[02:54] | You’re so annoying. | 你真烦人 |
[02:55] | Well, then you’re gonna love not being | 从此你不用跟我同班学习了 |
[02:56] | in the same class as me. | 这下你该高兴了吧 |
[02:58] | Oh, that’s mean. | 你嘴真毒 |
[02:59] | Look, you worked your ass off. | 你已经拼尽全力了 |
[03:02] | You should be proud of yourself. | 不管结果如何 你都该感到自豪 |
[03:04] | I am. | 至少我为你感到自豪 |
[03:05] | Okay, but you’re my sister, Mariana. | 但你是我手足 玛丽安娜 |
[03:07] | What about Emma? | 艾玛会怎么想 |
[03:09] | You know how she feels about school. | 你知道她很介意学业的事情 |
[03:10] | You really think she’s gonna want to date a junior? | 你觉得她会和低年级生交往吗 |
[03:13] | She loves you. | 她是爱你的 |
[03:14] | Now come on. | 振作起来吧 |
[03:21] | Seriously, Mariana, what is the freaking rush? | 说真的 玛丽安娜 干嘛这么急 |
[03:27] | What’s going on? | 这是要做什么 |
[03:29] | Well, your senior project is worth four credits. | 你的毕设拿了四个学分 |
[03:34] | Which is how much room you need in your schedule | 加上这四个学分 你明年刚好可以 |
[03:35] | to retake math next year | 重修数学 |
[03:37] | So we’re building a treehouse, babe. | 所以我们要建一座树屋 宝贝 |
[03:39] | So you get to be a senior. | 你可以正常升入大四了 |
[03:44] | Get that tool belt on, baby. Let’s go! | 系上工具腰带 动起来 |
[03:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:56] | – Can I help you? – Can we have a word? | -二位有何贵干 -能借一步说话吗 |
[04:02] | This is my supervisor, Agent Jordan. | 这位是我的上司 乔丹探员 |
[04:04] | You make a habit of interfering with federal government business? | 你是不是挺喜欢干涉联邦政府事务 |
[04:09] | – I didn’t… – ICE is essential to national security. | -我没 -移民局对我国国土安全至关重要 |
[04:12] | If you subpoena Agent Allen, you risk exposing | 如果你传唤探员艾伦 你有可能会 |
[04:14] | the way we work to the bad guys. | 暴露我们处理坏人方式 |
[04:16] | Is that what you want? | 你想要这样的结果吗 |
[04:18] | If “The way you work” is unethical, | 如果你们的处理方式不得当 |
[04:20] | then yes. | 那我的答案是肯定的 |
[04:21] | You think it’s ethical to help your friend escape custody? | 那你认为帮助朋友逃避羁押的行为得当吗 |
[04:24] | Hide out in a church? | 躲在教堂里 |
[04:27] | You’re in over your head, Miss Foster. | 这是你力所不能及的事 福斯特小姐 |
[04:42] | Thank you so much for doing this. | 感谢你为我做这些 |
[04:44] | Yeah, well, you try saying no to your sister. | 你去试试拒绝你妹妹有多难 |
[04:52] | I hope you know how sorry I am | 我想跟你说 真的很抱歉 |
[04:54] | for leaving like I did. | 之前那样离开 |
[04:57] | I thought I was in the way, | 我以为自己妨碍到你们 |
[05:00] | and I’m just not that great | 而且我也不太擅长面对 |
[05:03] | at tough conversations. | 艰难对话的场面 |
[05:04] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[05:05] | Okay, you’re just doing the best you can, right? | 你也尽力了 对吧 |
[05:08] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[05:09] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[05:10] | Okay? We’ve got the most awesome family in the world, | 咱家是世上最棒的家庭 |
[05:14] | so we’re good. | 所以 没关系的 |
[05:16] | Really. | 真的 |
[05:20] | Where’s B? | 布兰登去哪里了 |
[05:22] | He’s driving up to Marin county. | 他开车去马林县了 |
[05:24] | He’s been there every weekend. | 每周末他都要去那里的 |
[05:25] | I thought with graduation coming up, he’d be home. | 我还以为毕业典礼在即 他会回家了 |
[05:28] | He was, but Grace took a turn. | 原本是这样打算的 但格蕾丝使他改了主意 |
[05:30] | So he left this morning. He wanted to be with her. | 他今早就离开了 他想和格蕾丝在一起 |
[05:33] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[05:34] | Is he still her, uh, | 他还是她的 |
[05:36] | what do you call it, proxy? | 你们怎么说来着 代表人吗? |
[05:37] | Yeah, he and I talked about it. | 是的 我俩还讨论过这事 |
[05:39] | It’s just, you know, something that he wants to do for her. | 他只是想为她做点事 |
[05:41] | I don’t know how he’s | 他才多大啊 |
[05:42] | supposed to make a decision like that at his age? | 真不敢想象他怎能做出那样的决定 |
[05:44] | I know. And trust me, her mom is none too happy | 我知道 女方的妈妈对这事 |
[05:46] | about it, either. | 也不太满意 |
[05:59] | Grace. Sweetie. | 格蕾丝 宝贝 |
[06:02] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[06:04] | Look. | 你看 |
[06:08] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[06:11] | I’ll give you guys some time to catch up. | 我让你俩单独聊聊吧 |
[06:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:25] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[06:29] | Like a million bucks. | 好得不能再好了 |
[06:39] | What day is it? | 今天星期几 |
[06:42] | Friday. | 星期五 |
[06:45] | But when’s graduation? | 毕业典礼是哪天 |
[06:47] | Sunday. | 周日 |
[06:52] | What are you… | 你打算 |
[06:57] | I just… just missed you. | 我想你了 |
[07:08] | So, you coming ?to help out the church with the rummage sale tomorrow? | 你明天要去教堂帮忙义卖吗 |
[07:12] | Oh, no. | 不去 |
[07:13] | Sorry. Um, Taylor, Declan, and I have this, | 抱歉 我和泰勒还有德克兰 |
[07:16] | like, meet-and-greet at Game Realm. | 在游戏领域有个见面会 |
[07:18] | We’re basically just gonna, you know, | 我们就是卖卖卓越权力的东西 |
[07:20] | sell Eminent Power merch and talk with fans | 和粉丝聊聊天 |
[07:23] | and take pictures and stuff. | 拍拍照什么的 |
[07:25] | Okay, Mr. Superstar. | 好吧 当红炸子鸡先生 |
[07:28] | I’m sorry. It’s my job. | 抱歉 那是我的职责所在 |
[07:31] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[07:35] | Oh, damn. I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 见鬼 |
[07:37] | Dude, this was an expensive shirt. | 老兄 这衣服很贵的 |
[07:38] | Okay, but then why did you wear it to build the treehouse? | 好吧 可你为什么要穿来建树屋 |
[07:42] | You afraid Declan might stop by? | 你担心德克兰可能过来吗 |
[07:44] | What does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[07:45] | Okay. It’s just with the hair and the clothes | 好吧 瞧瞧你现在的发型 衣服 |
[07:48] | and your attitude. | 还有你的态度 |
[07:50] | I mean, it’s just kinda like where did Jude go? | 原来的裘德哪儿去了 |
[07:54] | I thought you got into all this streaming stuff | 你最初直播不是想着 |
[07:55] | so you could be a role model to other gaymers. | 为其他同性恋树立榜样吗 |
[07:57] | But now it’s all about the money and the clothes and your fans. | 可现在全都是为了钱 衣服 还有粉丝 |
[08:01] | Don’t act like you care about them when you don’t. | 不在乎粉丝就别表现出在乎的样子 |
[08:04] | You just care that you have them. | 你只在乎能拥有粉丝 |
[08:09] | Well, if that’s how you feel, | 如果你这么想 |
[08:10] | then why don’t you break up with me? | 那你为什么不和我分手 |
[08:12] | I think that’s the best idea you’ve had in a long time. | 我觉得这是你这么久以来最好的主意了 |
[08:22] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[08:24] | It’s a stay of removal. | 是暂缓递解 |
[08:27] | What? Is it… | 什么 这… |
[08:28] | You get to stay in the country | 你们能留在美国了 |
[08:30] | as long as you don’t commit any crimes. | 只要你们不犯罪 |
[08:34] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:38] | How did this happen? | 这怎么可能 |
[08:39] | Well, ICE didn’t want | 移民局不想要 |
[08:40] | the bad publicity of Allen having to testify. | 亚伦作证所带来的负面影响 |
[08:43] | I mean, it’s not a path to citizenship, but… | 这样不能获得公民身份 但是… |
[08:46] | But for now, it keeps us together. | 但目前能让我们一家在一起 |
[08:51] | But what about Ximena’s DACA? | 可是西门娜的DACA呢 |
[08:54] | Could this effect that? | 会造成影响吗 |
[08:55] | No. ICE can’t make a decision on her DACA, | 不 移民局并不能决定她的DACA |
[08:58] | but they definitely can issue a recommendation to deny it. | 不过确实可以提出建议拒绝给予 |
[09:02] | Would they do that? | 他们会那么做吗 |
[09:05] | If they’re mad that we tried to subpoena one of their agents. | 如果他们气恼我们试图传讯其调查员的话 |
[09:07] | If they do, we’ll go public with everything we know. | 如果真是这样 我们就公开我们所知的一切 |
[09:11] | We’re not gonna let that happen. | 我们不会让这事发生的 |
[09:17] | What if we both get the internship? | 万一我们两个都得到了实习机会呢 |
[09:18] | Oh, my God, how sick would that be? | 老天 那样得多混乱啊 |
[09:27] | You invited Wyatt? | 你邀请了怀亚特 |
[09:29] | I mean, he used to work construction, so… | 他做过建筑工 所以… |
[09:33] | Okay, but Logan’s here too. | 好吧 可洛根也在这里 |
[09:36] | Well, what was I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[09:38] | I mean, he lives next door. | 毕竟他就住在隔壁 |
[09:41] | So have you decided who gets the final rose? | 你决定最终选谁了吗 |
[09:44] | No. | 没有 |
[09:47] | But I think I need to cut Wyatt loose. | 但我觉得我得放开怀亚特了 |
[09:50] | It’s just he’s graduating, and he wants to, like, | 因为他要毕业了 他想要… |
[09:53] | wander the world or whatever. | 走遍世界什么的 |
[09:55] | And we all know long distance doesn’t work. | 我们都知道异地恋是行不通的 |
[09:57] | No kidding. | 可不是嘛 |
[09:59] | It’s bad enough that I might have to go to L.A. for the summer, | 我暑假可能要去洛杉矶就已经够糟了 |
[10:01] | but what about after that? | 可这之后呢 |
[10:03] | If I end up at MIT | 如果我最终去了麻省理工 |
[10:05] | and Jesus stays here, | 而黑素斯留在这里 |
[10:09] | San Diego to Boston, | 圣地亚哥到波士顿 |
[10:12] | that’s a way long distance, you know? | 这距离太远了 |
[10:17] | You’re not thinking about, like… | 你没想着要… |
[10:19] | No. God, no. | 没有 绝对没有 |
[10:22] | It’s just hard. | 只是太难了 |
[10:24] | Okay. Well, good. | 好吧 那就好 |
[10:29] | You know, I should at least thank Wyatt for coming, right? | 我至少应该感谢一下怀亚特来了 对吧 |
[10:35] | How do I look? Cute? | 我看起来怎么样 漂亮吗 |
[10:45] | 玛尔戈 你竟然申请了对帕特里克·莫洛伊的搜查令 | |
[10:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:53] | Isn’t there another way you can get Molloy? | 你就没有别的办法抓到莫洛伊了吗 |
[10:55] | Not without taking Gray down. | 那就必须扳倒格雷 |
[10:57] | And if I do that, he goes right to IA… | 如果我这么做 他就会直接去内务部… |
[11:00] | …and lets them know that I lied | 让他们知道我在 |
[11:02] | during the investigation into Mike’s shooting. | 对麦克枪击的调查中说谎了 |
[11:05] | Well, I mean, this has been weighing on you for such a long time. | 这事已经让你苦恼好久了 |
[11:10] | I can’t afford to lose my job or my pension, can I? | 我承受不起失去工作或养老金 不是吗 |
[11:16] | You know, Callie, | 要知道 凯丽 |
[11:17] | you really are gonna make a great lawyer one day. | 你未来肯定会成为一名优秀的律师 |
[11:22] | You asked me why I can’t wait a year | 你问过我为什么不能再等一年 |
[11:24] | to apply to the five-year law program. | 再申请五年制法律专业 |
[11:28] | What just happened, that’s why. | 刚刚发生的事 就是原因 |
[11:31] | Like, there are so many broken, corrupt systems in this country, | 我们国家有这么多不完善的 腐败的体系 |
[11:36] | and, I mean, it’s only getting worse. | 而且越来越糟糕 |
[11:39] | We both know the Sinfuegos got lucky. | 我们都知道辛弗亚戈一家是走运 |
[11:42] | Very lucky. | 特别幸运 |
[11:43] | But most people in their situation | 可大多数和他们一样境遇的人 |
[11:45] | don’t have access to the same resources that they did. | 并不能获得他们所得到的资源 |
[11:48] | You mean you? | 你是说你吗 |
[11:49] | Listen, Callie, you’ve done so much for them already. | 听着 凯丽 你为他们做的已经很多了 |
[11:52] | No. No, I meant you and all the law students. | 不 我是指你以及所有法律专业学生 |
[11:57] | But the people I wanna help don’t have time on their side. | 但我想帮助的人并没有足够的时间 |
[12:01] | Like, think about | 想想 |
[12:02] | how many families could be torn apart in a year. | 一年中有多少家庭会被拆散 |
[12:06] | How many kids could have their lives ruined | 有多少孩子的生活会被毁掉 |
[12:08] | because of a legal system | 就因为一套 |
[12:10] | that is completely stacked against them. | 完全不利于他们的法律体系 |
[12:13] | Callie… | 凯丽 |
[12:14] | you really are a force of nature, you know that? | 你果真天生是学法律的料 知道吗 |
[12:18] | This world’s gonna be a better place | 有你在社会上为正义奋斗 |
[12:19] | with you out there fighting for what’s right. | 这个世界会变得更好 |
[12:20] | There’s no doubt about that. | 这点毫无疑问 |
[12:23] | And we would be very lucky to have you in our law program. | 你能加入我们的法律专业是我们的幸运 |
[12:28] | Now that being said, | 虽然这么说 |
[12:30] | it’s probably not gonna happen this year. | 今年可能还是不行 |
[12:53] | Gray, you got a sec? | 格雷 你有空吗 |
[12:55] | I’m really not in the mood for another lecture | 我现在真的不想再听你 |
[12:57] | on the moral high-ground, Foster. | 说一通道德高地 福斯特 |
[12:59] | Well, I would like to, uh… | 我想… |
[13:03] | I’d like to call a truce, please. | 我想跟你休战 |
[13:06] | I think that this has gone on, uh, a little too long. | 我觉得这事已经持续太久了 |
[13:09] | I almost did something stupid. | 我差点做了蠢事 |
[13:10] | I almost put Patrick Molloy’s name on a warrant list | 我差点不经法官批准就将帕特里克·莫洛伊 |
[13:12] | without a judge’s order. | 加入搜查名单 |
[13:14] | – That would have been stupid. – I’m more than aware. | -那样确实会很蠢 -我非常清楚 |
[13:17] | I cannot afford to lose my job. | 我承受不起失去工作 |
[13:20] | So I, uh… | 所以我… |
[13:22] | just wanna let this whole Molloy thing go. | 不想再查莫洛伊这事了 |
[13:25] | Wise decision. | 明智的决定 |
[13:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:27] | I do need one thing from you, however. | 不过我对你有个要求 |
[13:32] | I need to know that you will not go to IA on me, | 我要知道你不会去内务部告发我 |
[13:34] | and I need to know that you will leave Kyle Snow alone, please. | 我要知道你不会再找凯尔·斯诺的麻烦 |
[13:39] | You don’t narc on me, I don’t narc on you. | 你不告发我 我就不告发你 |
[13:45] | I guess we’re good. | 看来我们谈妥了 |
[13:46] | But honestly, Gray, | 不过老实说 格雷 |
[13:49] | it doesn’t bother you that you left | 你让儿童猥亵犯逍遥法外 |
[13:50] | a child molester on the street? | 就不会心里不安吗 |
[13:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:54] | It would have bothered me a lot more to leave | 如果让杀人犯逍遥法外 |
[13:55] | a murderer on the street. | 我会更不安 |
[13:57] | You have to pick your battles. | 我们必须做出选择 |
[14:01] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[14:05] | You can’t win ’em all, right? | 鱼与熊掌不可兼得 对吧 |
[14:20] | You think that was enough? | 你觉得这样足够了吗 |
[14:22] | With your testimony? Absolutely. | 加上你的证词 肯定够 |
[14:26] | You sure you wanna go to IA with this? | 你确定你想找上内务部吗 |
[14:34] | Thank you so much for watching. | 非常感谢你观看直播 |
[14:35] | And then he said I’m, like, turning into you, | 然后他说什么我变成了你 |
[14:37] | and I’m like whatever. | 我就说随他便 |
[14:40] | I’m never supposed to change? | 我难道就不该改变吗 |
[14:42] | That is total BS. | 完全是胡说八道 |
[14:43] | He’s just jealous of all the success you’re having. | 他就是嫉妒你获得的成功 |
[14:45] | Trust me, it happens. | 相信我 这事很常见 |
[14:50] | Sorry, I’m a little… | 抱歉 我有点… |
[14:52] | How did you… | 你是怎么… |
[14:54] | How did you conquer the crystal mountain? | 你是怎么征服水晶山的 |
[14:59] | You have to hit the guard trolls with an onyx bomb. | 你得用缟玛瑙炸弹轰那里的守护魔 |
[15:02] | They’re vulnerable to minerals. | 它们的弱点是矿物 |
[15:04] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[15:05] | I should have thought of that. | 我早该想到的 |
[15:07] | I’m so dumb. | 我太蠢了 |
[15:08] | Hey, bud, we got a lot of people waiting. | 哥们 后面好多人在排队呢 |
[15:09] | Gotta keep things moving, you know? | 必须快点 懂吗 |
[15:11] | Right. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[15:13] | – So nice to meet you. – Okay, let’s go. | -很高兴见到你 -行了 走吧 |
[15:16] | Dude, don’t be rude. | 兄弟 别这么粗鲁 |
[15:17] | Who gives a crap. | 谁在乎啊 |
[15:18] | The only bummer about these things | 这种事唯一让人失望的 |
[15:19] | is realizing how many losers watch our streams. | 就是意识到有多少废物看我们直播 |
[15:32] | 重返野营之家 寄养儿童的好去处 | |
[15:34] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[15:35] | Thank you so much for coming. | 你能来真是太感谢了 |
[15:37] | Soon as we finish this up, you won’t have to worry | 我们一完成这项目 你就不用担心 |
[15:38] | about dating a lowly junior. | 和一个留级生约会了 |
[15:41] | – I never– – Emma! | -我从没有… -艾玛 |
[15:42] | Oh, my God, I just got an email from the Bandt Foundation. | 天啊 我刚刚收到了班德基金会组织的邮件 |
[15:44] | Oh, my God. What did they say? | 天呐 上面说什么 |
[15:45] | I don’t know. I haven’t seen it. Check your phone. | 不知道 我还没看 查查你收到没 |
[15:51] | Okay. Deep breath. | 好吧 深呼吸 |
[15:53] | Chances are neither one of us got it. So let’s just… | 可能我们两个都没被录取 所以… |
[15:56] | rip off the Band-Aid and see what they said. | 早死早超生 看邮件怎么说 |
[15:59] | One, | 一 |
[16:01] | two, | 二 |
[16:02] | three. | 三 |
[16:07] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[16:09] | I didn’t get in. | 我没被录取 |
[16:14] | – Congrats. – Congrats. | -恭喜 -恭喜 |
[16:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:32] | I want you to promise me something. | 我想要你答应我一件事 |
[16:35] | I want you to go to Coachella even if… | 我想你去科切拉音乐节 即使… |
[16:39] | even if I can’t. | 即使我不能去了 |
[16:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:51] | I promise. | 我答应 |
[16:53] | Unless the headliner sucks. | 除非海报宣传特别烂 |
[16:56] | Then you can sell the tickets online. | 那你就可以在网上把票卖了 |
[17:02] | We should have played there. | 我们本该在那里演奏 |
[17:06] | We would have rocked that place. | 我们肯定能大放光彩 |
[17:10] | I’m sorry that we never really got a chance to gig out. | 很抱歉我们一直没能真正一起演出 |
[17:19] | We’ll always have the bagel shop. | 我们永远有那次面包店的演出 |
[17:28] | I made my mom my proxy. | 我让我妈妈做了我的代理人 |
[17:33] | You did? | 是吗 |
[17:35] | Yeah, we had a long talk and, uh, | 是的 我们长谈了一次 |
[17:38] | and she… | 她… |
[17:41] | She got it. | 就是她了 |
[17:45] | – A-are you sure, ’cause I– – I’m sure. | -你确定吗 因为我… -我确定 |
[17:48] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这么做才是对的 |
[17:52] | For her and… | 对她好… |
[17:56] | you. | 对你也好 |
[18:09] | All right, well, that’s good to hear. | 好的 真是好消息 |
[18:12] | Thanks for getting back to me. | 谢谢你联系我 |
[18:15] | So they picked up Molloy, and he talked. | 他们抓了莫洛伊 他坦白了 |
[18:17] | So Gray is going down, too. | 格雷也要倒霉了 |
[18:19] | That is incredible. | 太棒了 |
[18:21] | Any word from IA? | 内务部有消息吗 |
[18:23] | No, but, um, | 没有 不过 |
[18:25] | it felt good to come clean. | 坦白交待的感觉太好了 |
[18:27] | About everything, you know. | 全盘托出 |
[18:29] | Maybe it’s time for a career change. | 或许是时候换工作了 |
[18:31] | Do a little something different. | 做点不一样的工作 |
[18:32] | Really kinda scary to say that but… | 这话说着就觉得恐怖 不过… |
[18:36] | Thank you so much for understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[18:38] | This was something I had to do. | 这件事我必须做 |
[18:40] | Honey, the only thing that matters is that you do | 亲爱的 唯一重要的就是 |
[18:42] | what makes you feel good about yourself. | 你做让你自己感觉好的事 |
[18:44] | Everything else works itself out in the end. | 其他的事最终都会迎刃而解 |
[18:47] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[18:51] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[18:54] | Okay, get to work. Slacker. | 好了 继续干活吧 懒虫 |
[19:09] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[19:13] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:16] | I mean, my life’s pretty much ruined, | 我的生活基本算毁了 |
[19:18] | but I’m fine. | 不过我没事 |
[19:19] | Mariana, who cares if you didn’t get some dumb internship? | 玛丽安娜 就算你没得到什么破实习又怎样 |
[19:24] | You’re the most single-minded person I know. | 你是我认识的最执着的人 |
[19:26] | When you want something, you get it. | 你想要什么 就一定想办法得到 |
[19:28] | I mean, look at this, what you did for me. | 瞧瞧这个 瞧瞧你为我做的 |
[19:30] | I get to be a senior because of you. | 因为你我才能升上三年级 |
[19:34] | Yeah, but, I mean, you did all the hard work. | 好吧 不过苦活都是你干的 |
[19:36] | Yeah, maybe, but… | 或许 但是… |
[19:38] | you figured out how to make it happen. | 是你想出怎么让它成为现实 |
[19:42] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[19:44] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[19:49] | Remember when we were kids, | 还记得我们小时候 |
[19:51] | we always wanted a magic treehouse. | 我们一直想要一个神奇树屋 |
[19:54] | Now we got one. | 现在我们有了 |
[19:56] | And it’s gonna take you anywhere you wanna go. | 它能带你到任何你想去的地方 |
[20:24] | *Look at this life* | *瞧瞧这生活* |
[20:29] | *I’m starting with you* | *我与你共同开启* |
[20:35] | *The brightest of lights* | *最明亮的光* |
[20:40] | *Shining on the beautiful view* | *照耀美好的前程* |
[20:45] | *Deep in your eyes* | *在你眼睛中* |
[20:49] | *I found a love that’s wonderful and true* | *我发现了深藏的真情挚爱* |
[20:56] | *All the things I’m gonna do* | *我想做的一切* |
[21:05] | *All the things I’m gonna do* | *我想做的一切* |
[21:10] | *Gonna do with you* | *都想和你共度* |
[21:25] | Jesus, we gotta go. | 黑素斯 我们得走了 |
[21:28] | All right, that’s the last of it. | 好了 都搬完了 |
[21:32] | All right, missy, | 丫头 |
[21:34] | now that we’ve got you alone for a second. | 终于能和你单独待一会儿了 |
[21:36] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[21:37] | We just want to make sure that you take in tomorrow, okay? | 我们只是想确认你明天参加 |
[21:41] | Take it all in. Graduating is kind of a… | 全部参加 毕业算是… |
[21:44] | It’s kind of a big deal. | 一件大事 |
[21:45] | Do you realize that, like, | 你意识到 |
[21:46] | 50 percent of kids who’ve been in the foster system | 寄养系统中的孩子有一半 |
[21:49] | don’t even graduate high school | 根本不能高中毕业 |
[21:51] | and then less than 10 percent go on to college? | 上大学的更是不到百分之十吗 |
[21:54] | What you have accomplished is nothing short of incredible, Cal. | 你所达到的完全是不可思议 凯丽 |
[21:57] | Okay? And we are so, so very proud of you. | 我们特别为你骄傲 |
[22:01] | If someone would have told me that day | 如果我去少管所接你那天 |
[22:02] | that I picked you up outside of juvie… | 有人告诉我… |
[22:06] | that this is where you would end up… | 你会获得今天这样的成就… |
[22:13] | You’re a fighter. You always have been. | 你是斗士 一直都是 |
[22:15] | Now that you’ve started fighting for yourself, | 现在你开始为自己奋斗 |
[22:17] | look what’s happened. | 瞧瞧发生了什么 |
[22:23] | You told me… | 你告诉我… |
[22:25] | when I first got here, you said I wasn’t disposable. | 我刚来时 你说我不该被抛弃 |
[22:33] | That meant so much, but… | 这话对我很重要 不过… |
[22:37] | what means even more is how you’ve | 更重要的是你们从那天起 |
[22:40] | made me feel that way every day since. | 一直让我感觉自己不该被抛弃 |
[22:48] | I love you, Moms. | 我爱你们 老妈们 |
[22:52] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[23:03] | In all the years I spent in the audience, | 这么多年我一直待在观众席 |
[23:05] | jealously listening to Sanchez give these graduation speeches, | 嫉妒地听着桑切斯做毕业致辞 |
[23:09] | it never occurred to me she had to actually write them. | 从没想过她不得不费劲写出来 |
[23:11] | This is painful. | 太痛苦了 |
[23:22] | B? | 小布 |
[23:24] | She’s gone. | 她去世了 |
[23:27] | Baby, I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 我很遗憾 |
[23:28] | I, uh, I can be up there in the morning. | 我早上赶过去接你吧 |
[23:31] | – I’ll take a plane. – No, I wanna drive. | -我坐飞机过去 -别 我开车回去 |
[23:34] | I don’t want to talk to anybody. I just… | 我想一个人静一静 我只是 |
[23:35] | I need to clear my head. | 我需要理清思绪 |
[23:38] | Are you sure, babe? Because I– | 你确定吗宝贝 我可以 |
[23:40] | Yes, I’m fine, Mom. | 对 我没事的老妈 |
[23:44] | I’ll be back in the morning before you guys get up. | 我在你们起床之前就能赶到 |
[23:58] | So, uh, now the Sinfuegos can stay in the country. | 辛弗亚戈一家可以留下来了 |
[24:01] | Can you believe it? After all that? | 简直不敢相信 发生了这么多事 |
[24:03] | So now, we’re just waiting to hear about Ximena’s DACA | 现在就是等西门娜的DACA申请通过 |
[24:06] | and hopefully we should know any day now, so… | 希望能听到些好消息 |
[24:14] | So, uh, I know I told you | 正如我之前说的 |
[24:18] | I needed a little time to think about… | 我需要点时间思考 |
[24:21] | Well, you know, to think about you and Amanda and everything? | 考虑你和阿曼达之间的事 |
[24:25] | And, um, | 但是 |
[24:27] | it’s been really confusing because you’re both | 我感到非常困惑 因为你们两个 |
[24:30] | these incredible people. | 都非常完美 |
[24:34] | But as much as I care about you, | 尽管我是真的很喜欢你 |
[24:38] | I, uh, I think I need to… | 我认为还是需要 |
[24:43] | see where things go with her. | 和阿曼达在一起 |
[24:49] | I can see why. She’s pretty great. | 我理解 她真的不错 |
[24:54] | So are you, Callie. | 你也是 凯丽 |
[25:01] | Don’t forget that. | 千万不要看低自己 |
[25:31] | To hell with it. | 去死吧 |
[25:53] | *I see those waves crashing* | *任凭海浪如何拍打* |
[25:57] | *But they can’t touch us no* | *也触及不到我们* |
[26:01] | *Lightning on the mountain flashing* | *山间灯火闪烁* |
[26:05] | *I say let it light our road* | *让这光芒指引道路* |
[26:08] | *Tell me what is time anyway* | *告诉我时间是什么* |
[26:12] | *I’ll be by your side all the way* | *我会永远陪在你身边 永远* |
[26:15] | *We felt the time passing* | *感受着时间的流逝* |
[26:18] | *Flowing to a new start* | *流向一个崭新的开始* |
[26:21] | *Dove in and there’s no disguising* | *陷入爱情 毫无掩饰* |
[26:24] | *Any other after mine* | *爱情的脚步永不停歇* |
[26:27] | *What is time anyway?* | *时间到底是什么* |
[26:30] | *I’ll be by your side* | *我会永远陪在你身边* |
[26:32] | *All the way* | *永远* |
[26:36] | *I’ll be by your side* | *我会永远陪在你身边* |
[26:38] | *All the way* | *永远* |
[26:52] | Hey! Haven’t seen you do that in a while. | 好久没见你涂指甲油了 |
[26:56] | Let me help. | 我来帮你 |
[27:02] | Does this go with your new look? | 这是为你的新装扮做准备吗 |
[27:05] | I don’t really care. | 无所谓了 |
[27:08] | You okay, bud? | 你没事吧 |
[27:10] | Do you ever worry that you sometimes might be | 你可曾担心过自己会 |
[27:14] | kinda turning into a jerk? | 变成个坏蛋 |
[27:17] | Oh God, yes. | 天哪 那当然 |
[27:19] | I worry about that every time I lose my temper at work, | 我在职场发飙 被你们老妈打败 |
[27:23] | or I let Mom get the better of me. Or you kids. | 你们几个淘气鬼 都会让我担心这个 |
[27:28] | And then I just remind myself that, um, | 但我会不断提醒自己 |
[27:30] | I’m human and I’m allowed to have feelings | 我是个人 我理应感情丰富 |
[27:32] | and get frustrated and make mistakes. | 理应感受到沮丧 做错事 |
[27:36] | Or bad decisions, even. | 甚至是做了错误的决定 |
[27:39] | And, uh, I’m only a jerk if I don’t make it better. | 只有不努力改善才会成为坏蛋 |
[27:45] | I’ve been streaming | 我一直在 |
[27:47] | with Taylor and Declan. At his place. | 泰勒和德克兰家和他们一起直播 |
[27:50] | I see. | 懂了 |
[27:52] | – Even after– – Even after I said I wasn’t. | -尽管 -尽管我否认了这件事 |
[27:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:58] | Okay. | 没事 |
[28:00] | And how are you gonna make it better? | 你打算如何弥补这件事 |
[28:29] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[28:32] | I checked your room to see if you were back, | 我去你房间看你有没有回来 |
[28:35] | and, um, I saw | 我看到了 |
[28:37] | the Coachella tickets Grace gave you on your desk. | 桌上放着格蕾丝给你的科切拉音乐节门票 |
[28:48] | I can’t imagine how you’re feeling right now, | 我无法体会你现在的心情 |
[28:55] | but do you really wanna miss graduation? | 但你真的希望错过毕业典礼吗 |
[29:00] | I’m pretty sure Grace would’ve wanted you to go. | 我很肯定格蕾丝会希望你参加的 |
[29:02] | I don’t… | 我才不 |
[29:05] | care about graduation. | 关心毕业的事 |
[29:09] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[29:15] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[29:16] | No, I’m not going anywhere. | 不 我不会走的 |
[29:25] | I can’t believe she’s gone. | 她居然就这么去世了 |
[29:30] | I know. | 我也不敢相信 |
[29:38] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[29:45] | I-I just… | 我只是 |
[29:46] | I hope that she knew how much I loved her. | 我希望她能知道我有多爱她 |
[29:52] | Of course she did. | 她当然知道 |
[29:56] | What makes you so sure? | 你为何如此肯定 |
[30:01] | Because I’ve been loved by you, Brandon. | 因为我曾感受过你的爱 布兰登 |
[30:06] | And it is a pretty powerful thing. | 你的爱非比寻常 |
[30:13] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你给我的爱 |
[30:18] | Grace knew. | 格蕾丝知道的 |
[30:22] | She knew that you loved her. | 她知道你是真心爱她的 |
[30:26] | And she knew how lucky she was | 她知道自己是如此幸运 |
[30:28] | to have you in her life… | 能在生命中与你相遇 |
[30:32] | even for a little while. | 即使她的生命有限 |
[30:57] | No sign of them? | 没有他们的踪迹 |
[30:59] | No. | 没有 |
[31:00] | Damn! | 该死 |
[31:02] | I can’t believe that she would miss this. | 她居然愿意错过这个 |
[31:03] | She worked so hard. | 经过了这么多的努力 |
[31:04] | I know. Trust me. | 谁说不是呢 |
[31:06] | What did you get her? | 你打算送她什么 |
[31:07] | Oh, it’s from Sophia. | 是索菲娅送的 |
[31:10] | I probably shouldn’t have brought it to the ceremony. | 我不该拿到毕业典礼的 |
[31:12] | It’s a raincoat. For Portland. For school. | 一件雨衣 学校用的 波特兰总下雨 |
[31:15] | Well, that was very thoughtful. | 真是贴心的礼物 |
[31:16] | She’s gonna… She’s gonna need it for sure. | 她肯定用得上的 |
[31:22] | Congratulations, Mr. Graduate. | 恭喜啊 毕业生先生 |
[31:26] | You finally excited about going to Boston in the fall? | 今年秋季就要前往波士顿了 激动吗 |
[31:28] | I am. | 激动 |
[31:29] | And thank you for your | 也感谢你给我的 |
[31:31] | combo platter break-up speech/pep-talk. | 分手与打气的组合套餐 |
[31:34] | It really helped me get my head on straight. | 我也因此重新规划了人生 |
[31:36] | Well, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[31:39] | And hey, if you end up at MIT like you always wanted, | 你要是考上了梦寐以求的麻省理工 |
[31:42] | we’ll both be in Boston, | 就和我一样在波士顿了 |
[31:43] | so maybe we can grab a cup of coffee or something. | 到时候还可以一起出来喝杯咖啡什么的 |
[31:47] | I don’t really think MIT is gonna happen, but… | 我可不认为能考上麻省理工 但是 |
[31:51] | if by some miracle it does, | 假如真的破天荒考上了 |
[31:54] | you’re on. | 没问题 |
[32:08] | They’ll be here, don’t worry. | 他们会来的 别担心了 |
[32:19] | You came? | 你来了 |
[32:20] | Well, I wasn’t gonna bail on Callie and Brandon. | 我可不打算放凯丽和布兰登的鸽子 |
[32:24] | What? | 笑什么 |
[32:26] | You’re a really good guy. | 你可真是个好人 |
[32:28] | I know! | 谁说不是呢 |
[32:32] | I quit Eminent Power. | 我退出了卓越权力 |
[32:34] | You did? | 真的 |
[32:36] | Taylor and me are gonna go back to being just | 泰勒和我打算重温 |
[32:38] | Girl and One Gay Guy. | 一女一男同 |
[32:42] | And you were right. | 你说的对 |
[32:44] | I kinda forgot why I started doing all this. | 我确实迷失了自己的初衷 |
[32:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:53] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[32:55] | you’re a really good guy, too. | 你也是个不错的好人 |
[33:14] | Did you just wave to Wyatt? | 你刚才和怀亚特招手了 |
[33:16] | Well, I didn’t wanna break up with him before graduation. | 我可不想在毕业典礼之前和他分手 |
[33:19] | Because you don’t wanna break up with him at all. | 那是因为你压根就没打算分手 |
[33:25] | That’s gonna be us next year. | 明年就轮到我们了 |
[33:33] | – Any update? – No. Unh-unh. | -有消息了吗 -没有 |
[33:35] | Well, we gotta start soon. | 毕业典礼马上就开始了 |
[33:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:42] | Really soon. | 已经开始了 |
[33:51] | Welcome, students, parents, friends, | 欢迎各位学生们 家长们 朋友们 |
[33:56] | and especially our graduating senior class. | 特别是即将毕业的毕业生们 |
[34:01] | We are so proud of each and every one of you. | 你们每个人都是我们的骄傲 |
[34:05] | What you’ve accomplished over these past four years… | 这四年来你们完成的事… |
[34:16] | You know what? | 其实 |
[34:18] | I, uh, I did write a speech, | 我 我写了一份演讲 |
[34:20] | and I worked really, really hard on it. | 而且我真的写得很认真 |
[34:23] | But I’ve got two kids graduating today. | 但今天我有两个孩子毕业 |
[34:27] | And while very thoughtful, | 虽然写得十分认真 |
[34:29] | my speech doesn’t really do justice | 但那些文字都不足以表达 |
[34:31] | to everything I want to say to them | 我想对他们说的话 |
[34:33] | and to the rest of my family, | 对就坐在观众席的 |
[34:34] | sitting out there in the audience | 我的家人说的话 |
[34:37] | and to each and every one of you students who… | 还有对每一个学生说的话… |
[34:42] | You all feel like my kids, one way or the other. | 我觉得你们都是我的孩子 不管有无血缘 |
[34:45] | Lena: So, uh, | 所以 |
[34:47] | I’m just gonna make it up as I go. | 我决定即兴演讲 |
[34:53] | These seniors, | 这些毕业生 |
[34:56] | my first graduating class as principal, | 我作为校长的第一届毕业生 |
[34:59] | will always hold a special place in my heart. | 会永远在我心里占据一个重要位置 |
[35:02] | And when I think about everything we have gone | 当我想到我们一起 |
[35:04] | through together, | 经历的一切 |
[35:06] | to arrive where we are today, | 才走到今天 |
[35:10] | it makes one thing really clear to me. | 让我觉得有一件事很清楚 |
[35:14] | There are so many roads to take | 那就是想走到你想要的生活 |
[35:16] | to get to where you want to be in life. | 有很多条不同的路 |
[35:19] | Life ain’t easy. It’s… | 生活不容易 它… |
[35:21] | It’s gonna hit you hard. | 会重重磨练你 |
[35:24] | It’s gonna put challenges in your path. | 它会给你不断的挑战 |
[35:27] | It’s gonna take you all kinds of places, | 占据你的所有空间 |
[35:29] | sometimes giving you what you want, | 有时候让你如愿 |
[35:31] | sometimes, what you need. | 有时候 是你还不知道你需要的东西 |
[35:33] | Which might just be a kick in the ass. | 说不定就是当头一棒 |
[35:35] | The trick is to enjoy the journey. | 秘诀就是享受其中 |
[35:39] | And a big part of that depends on who you travel with. | 而要享受 很大一部分取决于伴侣 |
[35:43] | I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life but… | 我在生活中犯过很多错误 |
[35:47] | that’s one thing I got absolutely, positively, | 但有一件事我绝对 肯定 |
[35:51] | exactly right. | 没有做错 |
[35:56] | My family is my world. | 那就是 我的家人就是我的整个世界 |
[36:01] | And they have made this ride so joyful | 而他们让我的人生路充满乐趣 |
[36:05] | and so beautiful… | 如此美丽 |
[36:08] | so crazy and messy and… | 如此疯狂 乱糟糟地 |
[36:14] | perfect. | 达到完美 |
[36:19] | So thank you all. | 感谢你们 |
[36:20] | Thank you all so much for taking this journey with us all. | 感谢你们所有人 和我们一路同行 |
[36:25] | And remember… | 记住 |
[36:27] | it’s not where you come from, | 重要的不是你来自哪里 |
[36:30] | it’s where you belong. | 而是你属于哪里 |
[36:32] | And no matter where this life takes you next, | 不管接下来生活要带你去哪 |
[36:36] | always know that you have a home here at Anchor Beach. | 永远记住 锚滩就是你的家 |
[36:43] | Talya Banks, UC Berkeley! | 泰雅·班克斯 加州大学伯克利分校 |
[36:47] | Wyatt Casey, Claremont McKenna College! | 怀亚特·凯西 麦肯纳学院 |
[36:50] | Woo-hoo, Wyatt! | 棒棒 怀亚特 |
[36:53] | Brandon Foster, Musician’s Institute! | 布兰登·福斯特 音乐研究所 |
[37:01] | Way to go, B! | 干得好 小布 |
[37:12] | Callie Adams Foster, UCSD Five Year Law Program! | 凯丽·亚当斯·福斯特 UCSD五年律师项目 |
[37:25] | I got a call from UCSD about an hour ago. | 一小时前我接到了UCSD的电话 |
[37:28] | I guess that professor really did go to bat for you. | 我想那位教授真的为你做了不少 |
[37:32] | Congratulations, honey. | 恭喜 亲爱的 |
[37:34] | – Thank you. – I love you. | -谢谢 -我爱你 |
[37:51] | Jesus Adams Foster, San Diego Community College. | 黑素斯·亚当斯·福斯特 圣地亚哥社区大学 |
[38:02] | I am so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[38:03] | Everything you’ve been able to accomplish | 你达到的所有成就 |
[38:05] | is just incredible. | 简直非凡 |
[38:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:08] | This is yours. This is yours! | 这是你的 这是你的 |
[38:12] | Mariana Adams Foster, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. | 玛丽安娜·亚当斯·福斯特 麻省理工学院 |
[38:19] | That’s my girl! | 这才是我女朋友 |
[38:23] | Emma Kurtzman, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. | 艾玛·克兹曼 麻省理工学院 |
[38:36] | Taylor Shaw, Sarah Lawrence College! | 泰勒·肖 莎拉劳伦斯学院 |
[38:40] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[38:46] | Jude Adams Foster, | 裘德·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[38:49] | UCLA UCLA | 加州大学洛杉矶分校加州大学洛杉矶分校 |
[39:00] | Judicorn! | 裘宝儿 |
[39:02] | Judicorn! Judicorn! | 裘宝儿 裘宝儿 |
[39:04] | Judicorn! Judicorn! | 裘宝儿 裘宝儿 |
[39:07] | Judicorn! Judicorn! | 裘宝儿 裘宝儿 |
[39:10] | Judicorn! | 裘宝儿 |
[39:11] | Judicorn! Judicorn! | 裘宝儿 裘宝儿 |
[39:14] | Yeah. All right. All right, that’s enough. | 好了好了 行了 |
[39:17] | Oh, you’re too cool to be our Judicorn now? | 现在太酷了不许叫裘宝儿了吗 |
[39:19] | Hell no. I’m still your big sister | 绝不行 不管你多大 |
[39:21] | no matter how tall you have gotten, | 我都是你姐姐 |
[39:23] | and I’ll call you whatever the hell I want. | 我想怎么叫你都行 |
[39:24] | Quit it, all right. I’ll sue. | 不许说了 否则告你 |
[39:25] | You actually can’t do that. She’s about to be a lawyer. | 其实不行 她要当律师了 |
[39:28] | Oh, I still have another year of school left, | 我还有一年毕业 |
[39:30] | and that’s not actually how that works. | 所以其实不是的 |
[39:33] | Oh, that must be Eliza. Hang on. | 肯定是伊莱扎 稍等 |
[39:36] | Oh, it’s so nice to have them all here. | 他们都在真是好 |
[39:39] | Look what we did. | 看看我们做到的 |
[39:40] | Oh, it’s not like we’re done. | 我们也不是就停下了 |
[39:41] | I swear they need you more in their 20s than ever. | 他们二十多岁才最需要你 |
[39:44] | Let’s hope so. | 希望吧 |
[39:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[39:49] | Sorry, everyone. Rehearsal… | 抱歉 各位 排练 |
[39:52] | ran late, and there was traffic on the 5. | 耽搁了 第五大道又堵车 |
[39:55] | Rehearsal for what? | 什么排练 |
[39:56] | Eliza’s playing cello with the LA Phil now, | 伊莱扎是洛杉矶爱乐管弦乐团的大提琴手 |
[39:58] | which is, uh, pretty impressive considering she’s an undergrad. | 挺厉害的 因为她还在本科 |
[40:01] | Well, it-it’s all good. Don’t worry about it. | 挺好的 没事 |
[40:02] | It’s no big deal. | 不是大事 |
[40:03] | No, it’s your graduation. It’s totally a big deal. | 不 这是你毕业典礼 当然重要 |
[40:07] | Don’t you two have a big deal you wanna talk about? | 你们俩不是有什么大事要宣布 |
[40:09] | Mariana, now is not the time. | 玛丽安娜 现在不合适 |
[40:11] | Come on. How often are we all together? | 拜托 我们多难聚在一起一次啊 |
[40:16] | It’s up to you. | 听你的 |
[40:17] | Well, I mean, I don’t want to steal Jude’s thunder. | 我是说 裘德 我不想抢你风头的 |
[40:20] | But we’re gonna. | 但你还是要做 |
[40:24] | Um, Eliza and I are engaged. | 伊莱扎和我订婚了 |
[40:28] | What? | 什么 |
[40:29] | That’s amazing. | 太好了 |
[40:31] | That’s incredible. | 太棒了 |
[40:34] | – Congratulations. – Show them the ring. | -恭喜 -给他们看看戒指 |
[40:35] | I helped Brandon pick it out | 我帮布兰登选的 |
[40:36] | when he came to visit me in Boston. | 在他来波士顿看我的时候 |
[40:38] | That’s so cool. | 太酷了 |
[40:39] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 是不是很美 |
[40:40] | So, wh-when is this happening? | 所以 什么时候打算办 |
[40:43] | I mean, we were thinking maybe next summer. | 我是说 我们考虑明年夏天 |
[40:45] | Like a beach thing. | 在沙滩上 |
[40:48] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[40:50] | Oh, my goodness. | 天哪 |
[40:54] | I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[40:55] | – Sweetheart… – Thank you. | -亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[41:00] | Oh, excuse me one sec. | 失陪一下 |
[41:03] | Go, girl! | 加油 姑娘 |
[41:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:08] | Hey, Bill. | 你好 比尔 |
[41:10] | Jesus… | 天 |
[41:12] | Uh, Stef, | 史戴菲 |
[41:13] | – Stef. – Congratulations. | -史戴菲 -恭喜 |
[41:15] | Uh, it’s Bill. | 是比尔 |
[41:17] | Uh, the social worker, Bill. | 社工比尔 |
[41:20] | He has a kid who needs a home. | 他那里有个孩子需要一个家 |
[41:23] | What should I tell him? | 我怎么回答 |