时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There was nothing quite like Thanksgiving in the Goldberg house. | 没什么比得上金伯格家的感恩节 |
[00:05] | My mom gave it her heart and soul, | 我妈全心全意地操劳 |
[00:06] | and all she wanted in return | 她要的回报 |
[00:07] | was her family to sit around the table | 只是家人围坐在桌旁 |
[00:09] | and give thanks… to her. | 向她 发表感恩演说 |
[00:12] | Okay, turkey’s been basted, and the yams are marshmallowed. | 火鸡已经涂了油 洋芋加了棉花糖 |
[00:16] | My job is done. | 我的事情做完了 |
[00:18] | Maybe it’s time for you to do your jobs | 也许是时候你们去做自己的事 |
[00:20] | and spend the next few hours thinking about | 在接下来的几个小时好好想想 |
[00:22] | the thing or person that you’re most thankful for. | 你们最想感恩的事或人 |
[00:25] | Bon Jovi’s ass. | 邦乔维的翘臀[歌手] |
[00:26] | Darryl Dawkins. | 达里尔·道金斯[篮球员] |
[00:27] | Harrison Ford. | 哈里森·福特 |
[00:28] | He’s Indiana Jones, Han Solo, | 他是印第安纳·琼斯 韩·索罗 |
[00:29] | and–little-known fact– he’s a trained carpenter. | 很少人知道 他是受过培训的木匠 |
[00:32] | He can make us a gazebo. | 他可以给咱家造个凉亭 |
[00:33] | Everyone out. Go get dressed | 大家快走 去换衣服 |
[00:35] | and think about your answers | 我在这里做牛做马时 |
[00:36] | while I’m here slaving away. | 你们好好想想答案 |
[00:38] | And he was underappreciated in “Blade Runner.” | 而且在《银翼杀手》中 他的演技没得到欣赏 |
[00:40] | Harrison Ford sucks. | 哈里森·福特差劲死了 |
[00:43] | “Underappreciated,” you say? | 你是说没得到欣赏吗 |
[00:45] | That does suck. | 的确够差劲的 |
[00:46] | Which none of us should be saying. | 我们都不应该这样说 |
[00:48] | That’s a terrible word. | 这不是个好词 |
[00:49] | But instead of going upstairs to change… | 我们没去楼上换衣服 |
[00:51] | We went downstairs… | 我们下楼了 |
[00:53] | To play the greatest sport of all time. | 去玩史上最伟大的体育游戏 |
[00:55] | Like all bored siblings, my brother and I | 和所有无聊的兄弟姐妹一样 我哥和我 |
[00:57] | invented a ton of different games… | 发明了无数的游戏 |
[00:59] | Battle-ball! | 争球 |
[01:00] | But this was our favorite. It was called… | 这个是我们的最爱 叫做 |
[01:03] | Ball-ball! Yes! | 球球 太棒了 |
[01:05] | That was on a breakaway, so it’s 6 points | 争球后进球 算六分 |
[01:07] | plus a bonus round! | 再来个加分回合 |
[01:09] | Like every game I played with my big brother, | 和其它我和我哥玩的游戏一样 |
[01:11] | I had never once won. | 我从未赢过 |
[01:13] | It was so bad, the ball-ball trophy | 太差劲了 连球球奖杯 |
[01:15] | was even named after him. | 都是以他的名字命名的 |
[01:16] | And the coveted Barry cup | 令人垂涎的巴瑞杯 |
[01:19] | once again goes to… | 再一次由 |
[01:21] | Barry… | 巴瑞 |
[01:23] | Norman… | 诺曼 |
[01:24] | – Goldberg! – Hey, hey! Knock it off. | -金伯格收入囊中 -消停下 |
[01:29] | Enough with the ball-ball. | 别玩球球了 |
[01:30] | Your mother told you to get dressed. | 你妈妈让你们换衣服 |
[01:32] | She told you, too. | 她也让你换啊 |
[01:33] | I’m one move away. You’re four! | 我只差一步了 你还差四步 |
[01:36] | Now move it! | 快去换 |
[01:37] | I’m not gonna have you ruin your mother’s thanksgiving. | 我不会让你毁了你妈妈的感恩节 |
[01:40] | But it wasn’t us that always ruined thanksgiving. | 但毁了感恩节的并不总是我们 |
[01:42] | No, that title went to my uncle Marvin. | 这个功劳永远是属于我叔叔马文的 |
[01:44] | But, seriously, why do we have to invite him every year? | 说真的 为什么每年都要邀请他过来 |
[01:47] | ‘Cause Marvin’s your brother and the only family you’ve got? | 因为马文是你的弟弟 是你唯一的亲人 |
[01:50] | No. I’ve got you, I got what’s-her-name, | 不 我有你 我有那个丫头 |
[01:53] | I got the two morons in the basement. | 我还有地下室里的两个白痴 |
[01:54] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[01:55] | Look, every year you two fight, | 每年你们都会吵架 |
[01:57] | and Marvin ends up storming out before we even sit down. | 我们还没坐下 马文就摔门而出了 |
[02:00] | For once, can’t you just take all the negative feelings | 哪怕一次 你就不能把所有的消极情绪 |
[02:02] | – and spin them into a positive? – How?! | -转为积极的吗 -怎么做 |
[02:05] | He’s never even had a job. | 他从没有过一份正经工作 |
[02:06] | Positive spin– he’s a free spirit. | 积极来看 他是个崇尚自由的人 |
[02:08] | You can’t put a price on that. | 这可是无价的 |
[02:10] | How’s 900 bucks for starters? | 先从九百块说起怎么样 |
[02:13] | That’s how much I paid for his bartending school, | 这是送他去学调酒的学费 |
[02:16] | and he flunked out. Who does that? | 他却退学了 谁会这样做啊 |
[02:18] | I’ll tell you who. | 我告诉你 |
[02:19] | Tom Cruise in the movie “Cocktail,” | 电影《鸡尾酒》中的汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[02:21] | and you know how that ended for him. | 你知道他最后怎样了 |
[02:25] | Well, actually, I never saw that movie, | 其实我没看过这部电影 |
[02:26] | but I assume he won over the whole city | 但我想他用精湛的调酒 |
[02:29] | with his fancy drinks. | 征服了全城 |
[02:30] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[02:31] | When he gets here, I will try and be nice to him. | 他到了后 我会尽量对他客气些 |
[02:34] | You know what, hon? With a new positive attitude, | 知道吗 老公 你要抱着积极态度 |
[02:37] | I think Marvin’s really gonna surprise you. | 我想马文会带给你惊喜的 |
[02:47] | Delorean! | 德劳瑞恩车 |
[02:50] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[02:52] | What’s up, Mur? | 还好吗 默哥 |
[03:10] | It was thanksgiving day, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的感恩节 |
[03:12] | and I had finally discovered | 我终于发现 |
[03:13] | I had something to talk about with my uncle. | 我和叔叔有了可以沟通的话题 |
[03:15] | Does it have a flux capacitor? | 车上有能量电容器吗 |
[03:17] | Does it run on 1.21 gigawatts? | 车是否需要1.21千兆瓦功率 |
[03:19] | Have you been chased by terrorists? | 你被恐怖分子追杀过吗 |
[03:20] | No, but I have been chased by the ladies… | 不 但我被女士们追过 |
[03:21] | ‘Cause it’s a ass magnet! | 因为这车是吸妞神车 |
[03:23] | Okay, enough questions. | 好啦 问得够多了 |
[03:24] | Um, Marv, can I get you something to drink? | 马文 要喝点什么吗 |
[03:26] | Uh, no. Can I get you something to drink? | 不 这话应该我来问你 |
[03:28] | It’s not every day you got a semiprofessional bartender | 不是每天你家都能来个半职业酒保 |
[03:30] | in your house, am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[03:31] | Hey! Cocktail! Hey! Uh-oh. Uh-oh. | 鸡尾酒 瞧瞧 看看 |
[03:34] | Ho! Marv-o! Lookin’ good! | 嘿 小马 气色不错啊 |
[03:36] | Right back at you. What’s your poison, Al? | 你也一样 你要喝什么 老艾 |
[03:38] | I’ll take a gin and tonic. | 我要一杯金汤力 |
[03:39] | Too hard. Pass. | 太难了 过 |
[03:41] | Say wine or blue hawaiian. | 要葡萄酒还是蓝色夏威夷 |
[03:43] | I really don’t want either one of those. | 这两种我都不想喝 |
[03:45] | All right, wine it is. Who’s next? | 好了 那就葡萄酒 下一个到谁 |
[03:47] | Mur, what can I do you for? | 默哥 你要什么 |
[03:50] | I’d like to know how you paid for that thing in the driveway. | 我想知道车道上的东西 你是怎么付钱的 |
[03:52] | -Murray. – What?! I’m being positive. | -默里 -怎么啦 我很积极 |
[03:54] | I just want to know about my brother. | 我想了解下我弟弟的情况 |
[03:56] | Uh, uh, no, no, no. | 别这样 |
[03:57] | No, no, it’s a perfectly fair question, | 这问题问得很应该 |
[03:59] | given our history. | 特别是考虑到我们的过去 |
[04:01] | You guys aren’t gonna believe me, | 你们不会相信 |
[04:02] | but I actually got a job. | 但我有了份工作 |
[04:04] | Yeah, like those time-shares in Sweden that you were selling. | 对 就像之前你卖的瑞典分时共享度假屋 |
[04:07] | Or like that alpaca farm I invested in. How did I do? | 或是我投资的羊驼农场 现在怎么样啦 |
[04:11] | Not good. They got sick, they hurt some kids. | 不太好 它们病了 伤害了一些孩子 |
[04:14] | Sad stuff. | 提起来就伤心 |
[04:16] | Anyways, I got a regular old job. | 总之 我有了一份普通工作 |
[04:18] | I wear a suit. I work 9:00 to 5:00, | 我穿西装 朝九晚五 |
[04:20] | just like my big bro here. | 像我的大哥一样 |
[04:22] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[04:25] | I want to pay you back. A little bit. | 我想还你钱 这是一点点 |
[04:27] | For some of the money that I owe you. | 我欠你太多了 |
[04:29] | There’s like $2,000 in here. | 这里有两千块 |
[04:31] | Yeah, it’s a drop in the bucket, uh, but it’s a start. | 这只是九牛一毛 但我会慢慢还 |
[04:34] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[04:37] | – For the first time… – Come here. | -有史以来第一次 -过来 |
[04:38] | My dad felt something for Marvin | 对于马文 我爸有了 |
[04:39] | he’d never felt before– pride. | 从未有过的感觉 骄傲 |
[04:43] | It’s happening! | 终于等到了 |
[04:46] | Oh. Hey, let’s all sit at the table and give thanks. | 我们都入席 开始感恩吧 |
[04:49] | Right now, before it gets too late. | 现在就开始 以免太迟了 |
[04:50] | I have been waiting all month to give this guy | 我已经等了一个月 想和这家伙 |
[04:53] | a ride in my car. | 开车兜风 |
[04:54] | – Mur, what do you say? – Let’s ride. | -默哥 怎么说 -兜风去 |
[04:57] | Mur-man! | 默哥够意思 |
[05:09] | Motorin’ | 开车兜风 |
[05:12] | what’s your price for flight | 航班的价格是多少 |
[05:17] | in finding Mr. Right | 为了寻找白马王子 |
[05:22] | you’ll be all right tonight | 你今晚不会有事的 |
[05:27] | I do not understand that song. | 我听不懂这歌在唱什么 |
[05:30] | Look at us. | 看我们 |
[05:31] | Cruisin’ around Jenkintown like back in the day. | 就像以前一样 哥俩儿在珍金镇晃悠 |
[05:34] | Look at us, huh? | 看我们 |
[05:35] | And it’s all thanks to lotions of the oceans. | 这一切要多谢海洋润肤精华 |
[05:37] | – Lotions of the what? – It’s my new job. | -什么精华 -是我的新工作 |
[05:40] | I’m a lotioneer. | 我是润肤精华销售代表 |
[05:41] | I sell these facial creams | 我销售面霜 |
[05:43] | and body butters, and they’re infused | 身体乳液 成分里有 |
[05:45] | with this real sea salt. | 真正的海盐 |
[05:47] | Beautiful thing, Mur– you take a dab of this stuff, | 好东西啊 默哥 取一点点 |
[05:50] | you put it on your face, | 涂在脸上 |
[05:52] | and your skin becomes so smooth and soft. | 皮肤会变得光滑细嫩 |
[05:54] | Well, whatever it is, good for you. | 无论是什么 好样的 |
[05:57] | Well, could be good for you. | 对你来说也能很好 |
[05:59] | Just a little cash investment, | 只需投入一点现金 |
[06:01] | you get in on the ground floor of this killer business. | 你就能在这项赚钱的生意中获得先机 |
[06:05] | – What? – Just this time | -怎么了 -这一次 |
[06:07] | you made it sound like it was gonna be different. | 你还真让我觉得有所不同了 |
[06:09] | It is different. | 本来就不同 |
[06:10] | Marvin, I so want to support you, | 马文 我非常想支持你 |
[06:12] | but you make it so hard. | 但你让这变得几乎不可能 |
[06:13] | You don’t believe me. Fine. Touch my face. | 你不相信我 行啊 摸我的脸 |
[06:16] | What? | 什么 |
[06:17] | Stop being so judgy for five seconds, | 先停止对我指手画脚五秒钟 |
[06:20] | and touch my face, and then you will understand | 摸我的脸 你就会明白 |
[06:22] | how smooth and delightful my skin is. | 我的皮肤是多么的光滑可爱 |
[06:25] | – Touch it. – I don’t want to touch your face. | -快摸 -我不想摸你的脸 |
[06:26] | – Touch my face! – I don’t even touch my wife’s face. | -摸我的脸 -我连我老婆的脸都不摸 |
[06:29] | Touch my face! | 摸我的脸 |
[06:30] | It’s like I’m all man, except for this one tiny spot. | 你会明白我全身上下 只有这一小块不像男人 |
[06:33] | I’m not touching your face. | 我不会摸你的脸 |
[06:34] | It’s like a little baby’s earlobe! | 这里就像是小宝宝的耳垂 |
[06:36] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[06:37] | – That’s it! Pull over! – What? | -够了 停车 -什么 |
[06:38] | Remove yourself from the cockpit of my car! | 把你的屁股从我爱车的驾驶位上挪开 |
[06:41] | My dad wasn’t the only one spending quality time | 我爸并不是唯一与兄弟共度 |
[06:44] | with his brother. | “难忘”时光的人 |
[06:45] | Battle-ball! | 争球 |
[06:48] | Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[06:50] | That’s a left-handed goal! 2 points for me, | 左手进球 我得两分 |
[06:53] | and Barry wins again! | 巴瑞又赢了 |
[06:55] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You didn’t call “ball-ball.” | 慢着慢着 你没叫”球球” |
[06:57] | – Yes, I did. – No, you didn’t. I was sitting right here. | -我叫了 -你没有 我就坐在这里 |
[07:00] | That’s minus 2 points, plus a penalty shot. | 减两分 还要罚球 |
[07:02] | – Line up. – Whatever. Like it matters. | -准备好 -随便 反正没意义 |
[07:05] | I didn’t realize it at that moment, | 我当时并没有意识到 |
[07:07] | but as Barry covered his groin with a throw pillow, | 巴瑞用抱枕掩护胯部的那一刻 |
[07:10] | our entire power dynamic was about to shift. | 我们之间的气场马上就要逆转了 |
[07:15] | Head-shot! 5 points! | 击中头 得五分 |
[07:17] | Nuh-unh! Didn’t hit my head. | 才不是 没打中头 |
[07:19] | Uh… Yes, it did. I was just watching. | 打中了 我刚才看到了 |
[07:21] | I just won. I just won! | 我赢了 我赢了 |
[07:23] | I just won at ball-ball! | 我刚刚赢了球球比赛 |
[07:25] | Not true! There’s no way you just won! | 不是的 你不可能刚刚赢 |
[07:26] | I’m pretty sure he just won. | 我相当肯定他刚刚赢了 |
[07:28] | There isn’t a world where this little, | 这个不擅长运动 矮小弱视的呆子 |
[07:30] | unathletic, lazy-eyed nerd would beat me. | 是绝对不可能赢我的 |
[07:32] | Well, this unathletic, lazy-eyed nerd | 这个不擅长运动 弱视的呆子 |
[07:35] | is now ball-ball champion! | 现在是球球冠军 |
[07:38] | History had been made, | 新的历史诞生了 |
[07:39] | and I did what any champion would… | 我做了所有冠军会做的事 |
[07:42] | Gloat. | 幸灾乐祸 |
[07:43] | I knew it! I knew you had an angle! | 我知道 我就知道你有目的 |
[07:46] | – What? – You trapped me in your stainless steel box | -什么 -你把我困在你的不锈钢盒子里 |
[07:49] | just to ask me for money! | 就是为了要钱 |
[07:51] | It’s not asking for money! I’m only telling you about | 这不是要钱 我只是告诉你 |
[07:53] | the investment opportunity of a lifetime, | 这个千载难逢的投资机会 |
[07:55] | and it’s gonna cost you $2,000. | 需要你出两千块 |
[07:57] | You just paid me back $2,000! | 你刚还给我两千块 |
[07:59] | So you have it! | 这么说你有钱 |
[08:00] | You have to be the biggest moron of all time. | 你肯定是有史以来 最大的白痴 |
[08:04] | Would a moron drive an awesome car like that?! | 白痴会开这么拉风的车吗 |
[08:06] | – Do you have insurance? – Why?! No! | -你买了保险吗 -为什么问 不要 |
[08:09] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[08:11] | No! | 不 |
[08:12] | No! | 不 |
[08:14] | You didn’t put the parking brake on! | 你没有拉手刹 |
[08:16] | Moron! No! Please! | 白痴 不 快停下 |
[08:25] | Moron! Oh, gosh! | 白痴 我的天 |
[08:28] | Okay. Uhh! It’s just a dent! | 好的 只是一个凹痕 |
[08:31] | It’s just a dent. | 只是一个凹痕 |
[08:32] | You’re lucky this thing was built in America. | 你得庆幸这是美国车 |
[08:41] | You bent the frame! | 你害得车架弯了 |
[08:42] | Yep. He bent the frame. | 没错 他害得车架弯了 |
[08:45] | I thought the car looked even more awesome like this. | 我觉得这样车更拉风 |
[08:47] | Hey, pal. | 伙计 |
[08:48] | But my uncle did not agree. | 但我叔叔不同意 |
[08:50] | – He bent the frame! – What–really? | -他害得车架弯了 -什么 真的吗 |
[08:52] | He bent the frame! | 他害得车架弯了 |
[08:56] | Now that my dad and uncle Marv were getting along, | 现在我爸和马文叔叔处得不错 |
[08:58] | my mom was finally gonna get her thanks. | 我妈终于可以得到别人的感恩了 |
[09:01] | Okay, they’re back! | 他们回来了 |
[09:02] | Or so she thought. | 她想得倒挺美 |
[09:04] | Everyone… | 各位 |
[09:05] | Let’s all sit at the table and say our thanks… | 我们入席感恩吧 |
[09:07] | to whoever that may be. | 向谁感恩都行 |
[09:10] | Bevy, I am so sorry. | 贝弗 真是对不起 |
[09:13] | I know you wanted this year to be different, | 我知道你希望今年不同 |
[09:15] | but it turns out | 但原来 |
[09:17] | some things never change! | 有些事 永远不会改变 |
[09:20] | I’ll tell you what’s changed. | 我告诉你什么改变了 |
[09:21] | I’m never coming back here again. | 我再也不会来这里了 |
[09:23] | You say that every year, but you keep showing up! | 你每年都这样说 但你每年照样来 |
[09:26] | Yeah, well, this time I mean it! | 这次我是认真的 |
[09:27] | I’m gonna call Delorean’s | 我要打给德劳瑞恩公司 |
[09:28] | 24-hour concierge maintenance line, | 24小时维修热线 |
[09:31] | come fix my car… | 让他们过来修我的车 |
[09:32] | And then I am so out of here! | 然后大爷就一去不回头了 |
[09:35] | No! No one’s going anywhere! | 不 谁都不准走 |
[09:37] | The turkey’s out of the oven. | 火鸡已经出烤箱了 |
[09:39] | We’ve never made it this far! | 我们从来没坚持到这一刻 |
[09:43] | The number you have called has been disconnected. | 您所拨打的号码无法接通 |
[09:46] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[09:47] | Aren’t they out of business? | 他们不是破产了吗 |
[09:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:50] | It was all over the news. | 新闻上到处都是 |
[09:52] | The owner–John Delorean– he was arrested | 那个老板约翰·德劳瑞恩被逮捕了 |
[09:55] | for trying to sell two F.B.I. Agents | 他想把可卡因卖给两个 |
[09:57] | cocaine powder. | 联邦调查局探员 |
[09:59] | What are you saying to me? | 你在说什么呢 |
[10:01] | Seriously, the negativity in this house is unbelievable! | 说真的 这个家的消极态度能把人逼疯 |
[10:06] | Yo! Ad-rock! What’s up? | 喂 小亚哥 还好吗 |
[10:09] | Listen, I’ve given it a lot of thought, | 听着 我想了很久 |
[10:12] | and I’ve decided to officially acknowledge | 我决定正式承认 |
[10:13] | – that you won the Barry cup. – The Adam cup. | -你赢得了巴瑞杯 -是亚当杯 |
[10:15] | Sure. Point is, is I’m being a man | 当然 重要的是 我是个男子汉 |
[10:17] | and agreeing that you won. | 认同你赢了 |
[10:19] | Now you be a man and play me in ball-ball | 现在你得做男子汉 和我玩球球 |
[10:21] | so I can win the trophy back. | 这样我可以赢回奖杯 |
[10:23] | Yeah, here’s the thing about that– | 事情是这样的 |
[10:25] | – I retired. – What? | -我隐退了 -什么 |
[10:27] | I’ve basically done all I needed to do | 在球球的球场上 我已经获得了 |
[10:29] | on the ball-ball court, | 自己需要的一切 |
[10:30] | and now I’m looking to the future. | 现在我要展望未来了 |
[10:32] | You can’t retire as champion. It makes you champion forever. | 你不能以冠军的身份隐退 这样你永远是冠军 |
[10:35] | Ooh, I guess it does. | 我想是这样啊 |
[10:38] | Fine. I’ll beat you at something else. | 好的 我其它赢过你就行了 |
[10:40] | Hockey, basketball, darts, | 曲棍球 篮球 飞镖 |
[10:42] | uno, clue, | 纸牌游戏 妙探寻凶桌游 |
[10:44] | battleship, arm wrestling, | 战舰游戏 掰手腕 |
[10:45] | thumb wrestling, real wrestling– | 掰拇指 摔跤 |
[10:47] | Just play me in something so I can beat you in it! | 和我比赛吧 这样我好赢你 |
[10:49] | Are you sure you can beat me? | 你确定你能赢我吗 |
[10:51] | Or has the power dynamic shifted, | 还是说我们间的气场已经逆转了 |
[10:53] | and you’ll never win anything ever again? | 你永远不会在任何比赛中赢我了 |
[10:56] | Are you serious right now? | 你是说真的吗 |
[10:57] | From now on, you’re not the big brother anymore. | 从现在开始 你不再是大哥了 |
[11:00] | I am. | 我才是 |
[11:02] | I will alwaysbe the big brother. | 我永远是家里的大哥 |
[11:04] | I’ve grown 2 inches this year. | 我今年长高了2英寸 |
[11:06] | How much have you grown? | 你长高了多少 |
[11:08] | I don’t have to answer that. | 我没必要回答你这个问题 |
[11:09] | Get your affairs in order, ’cause from now on, | 对过去的光辉历史说再见吧 从现在开始 |
[11:12] | I’m the man. | 我才是真汉子 |
[11:14] | Now… Leave me to my robot. | 现在 别再打扰我玩机器人 |
[11:16] | While Barry’s anger was heating up, | 巴瑞的怒火越烧越旺 |
[11:18] | my mom’s perfect thanksgiving was cooling down. | 而我妈妈的完美感恩节却在迅速降温 |
[11:21] | Dude… | 天啊 |
[11:23] | I’m so stuffed! | 我真是撑死了 |
[11:25] | Wait a minute. Where are you coming from? | 等一下 你这是从哪儿回来啊 |
[11:27] | I just ran over to Lainey’s house. | 我刚刚去兰妮家了 |
[11:29] | Her mom made the most amazing feast. | 她妈妈做的菜真是太好吃了 |
[11:33] | I need to lie down. | 我得去躺一下 |
[11:35] | Well, you better make room in your body, | 你最好给我在胃里腾出点空间来 |
[11:36] | because this thanksgiving is happening. | 因为我们家的感恩节必将照常进行下去 |
[11:42] | I gotta be honest with you, Bev. | 我得跟你说实话 贝弗 |
[11:44] | I’m taking a lot of body blows today. | 我今天遭受了很多重大挫折 |
[11:47] | Whole lot of body blows. | 相当多的大挫折 |
[11:50] | Apparently, in addition to Delorean | 显然 除了德劳瑞恩公司 |
[11:52] | discontinuing their 24-hour concierge service, | 不再继续他们的24小时贴心服务之外 |
[11:56] | now it’s impossible for me to buy spare parts, | 现在我完全买不到零件了 |
[11:58] | because the company longer exists! | 因为那家公司已经不存在了 |
[12:01] | Really wish someone would have told me that before I bought the car. | 真希望有人在我买车之前能告诉我这个消息 |
[12:05] | Point is, I’m calling a cab. | 总之 我只能叫出租车了 |
[12:06] | No! No cabs! | 不 不要叫出租车 |
[12:08] | I just cut the turkey, Marvin. | 我刚切了火鸡肉 马文 |
[12:10] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[12:11] | My mom knew her big thanksgiving thank-you… | 我妈知道她期待的对她的大感恩 |
[12:13] | was going down the drain, | 就要泡汤了 |
[12:15] | so she decided to use every ounce of manipulation | 所以她决定使用她能想到的一切 |
[12:18] | and emotional blackmail in her arsenal | 操纵手段和情感逼迫能力 |
[12:20] | to make sure that didn’t happen. | 来阻止那种情况的发生 |
[12:22] | She was good cop… | 她先是扮演了老好人 |
[12:24] | I know you had a lousy father | 我知道你们的父亲很不称职 |
[12:26] | and your childhood with Marvin was very complicated. | 你和马文的童年经历也很复杂 |
[12:29] | I get it. I am on your side. | 我懂的 我是站在你这边的 |
[12:31] | She was bad cop… | 然后她又开始使坏 |
[12:33] | I’m getting angry, Marvin. | 我要发火了 马文 |
[12:36] | You won’t like me when I’m angry. | 你不会喜欢我发火的样子 |
[12:37] | She was guilt cop… | 然后她又打出了愧疚牌 |
[12:38] | I am this close to giving up as a wife, | 我就快要放弃扮演妻子 |
[12:40] | as a mother, and as a human being. | 母亲和人的角色了 |
[12:42] | And finally, she was the crooked cop that just plain lied. | 最后 她直接化身为撒谎不眨眼的惯犯 |
[12:45] | You know how prideful Murray is. | 你知道默里有多高傲 |
[12:48] | He literally just told me | 他刚刚真的告诉我 |
[12:50] | he wants to invest in your company, | 他想投资你们公司 |
[12:51] | but he doesn’t know how to say it. | 但他不知道如何说出口 |
[12:53] | Marvin wants to just move on | 马文打算向前看 |
[12:56] | and forget he ever mentioned the business to you. | 并忘记他曾向你提过这门生意 |
[12:58] | There’s no reason to ever bring it up again. | 根本没必要再提那事了 |
[13:00] | This is the check from Murray. He wants you to have it. | 这是默里开的支票 他希望你收着 |
[13:03] | But… | 但是 |
[13:04] | He also wants you to never mention it. | 他希望你永远别再提这事 |
[13:08] | Ever. | 永远不要 |
[13:12] | My mom had worked her magic, and for a few minutes, | 我妈发挥出了神奇的魔力 在那短暂的时刻 |
[13:14] | it was actually like being at a normal thanksgiving. | 真的像是一个正常普通的感恩节 |
[13:17] | So there we were, okay? | 然后我们去了那个 |
[13:19] | Connie Mack stadium. | 康尼马克体育场 |
[13:20] | Sandy Koufax just pitched | 山迪·柯法斯刚刚结束了 |
[13:22] | a no-hitter against our Phillies. | 和费城人队的无安打比赛 |
[13:24] | He was unbelievable. | 他真是太出色了 |
[13:25] | We run down from the nose-bleed seats. | 我们从看台最上面的座位冲了出去 |
[13:27] | That’s all we could afford. | 我们只能买得起这种座位的票 |
[13:29] | You kids have no idea how good you got it. | 你们这些孩子根本不知道你们有多幸福 |
[13:31] | Sandy is about to go into the dugout. | 山迪正打算走向休息区 |
[13:33] | Suddenly, he turns around, | 突然 他转过身 |
[13:35] | he looks at us, throws me the ball. | 他看着我们 把球扔给了我 |
[13:37] | No. He threw me the ball, because I caught it. | 不 他是把球扔给我的 因为我接住了 |
[13:40] | He clearly threw it to me, | 他显然是扔给我的 |
[13:43] | which is why dad made you give me the ball. | 所以爸爸才强迫你把球给了我 |
[13:46] | Yeah, the greatest pitcher of all time | 是啊 有史以来最伟大的投球手 |
[13:48] | from 8 feet away | 站在8英尺外的地方 |
[13:49] | doesn’t know what kid he’s throwing to? | 竟不知道他是扔给哪个孩子的吗 |
[13:50] | Okay. Keeping it positive. | 好了 保持积极态度 |
[13:53] | Uh, now’s the time in our dinner | 接下来晚宴中的一项内容 |
[13:54] | where we’re all going to go around the table | 就是大家依次说一说 |
[13:56] | and say what or who we’re most thankful for. | 我们感恩什么事 或是什么人 |
[14:00] | All right? I’m gonna start. | 好吗 我先开始 |
[14:02] | I’m thankful to be surrounded by my beautiful, loving family. | 我感恩 美丽有爱的家人们陪伴在我身边 |
[14:08] | Erica? | 爱丽卡 |
[14:09] | I can’t even talk, I’m so full. | 我说不出话来了 我太撑了 |
[14:10] | Fine. Barry, go. | 好吧 巴瑞 该你了 |
[14:12] | I’m thankful for the game hungry hungry hippos, | 我感恩 “饿饿河马”这个游戏 |
[14:14] | which is set up in the den if anyone wants to play. | 已经在房间摆好了 想玩的话随时可以开始 |
[14:17] | I am also thankful for my family, | 我也感恩我的家人 |
[14:19] | which I’ll now list from most to least powerful. | 我现在按照力量从大到小详述一遍 |
[14:22] | Dad, pops, mom, Erica, | 爸爸 老爷子 妈妈 爱丽卡 |
[14:25] | me, uncle Marv, | 我 马文叔叔 |
[14:27] | and of course, dead last, Barry. | 当然了 以及排在最后的巴瑞 |
[14:29] | Why are you putting me last? You can’t put me last. | 你为什么把我放在最后 你不能把我放在最后 |
[14:31] | – Can’t I? – Okay, can we stop arguing | -真不能吗 -好了 别再吵了 |
[14:34] | and start thanking someone meaningful? | 对那些有意义的人感恩一下吧 |
[14:37] | Someone who’s done a lot for you? | 为你们付出了很多的那个人 |
[14:39] | I’m thankful for a little woman who’s always been there for me, | 我感恩那个一直陪伴在我身边的小女人 |
[14:43] | not just today, but throughout the years. | 不仅是今天 多年来一直如此 |
[14:46] | Lady Luck. | 就是幸运女神 |
[14:48] | Without her, the cowboys would never have covered the spread. | 没有她 达拉斯牛仔队不可能那么出色 |
[14:51] | You guys really want to know what I’m thankful for? | 你们真的想知道我想感恩什么吗 |
[14:53] | Of course. Come on, don’t hold back. | 当然了 说出来 别憋着 |
[14:56] | Well, I was told specifically not to mention it– | 有人特意叮嘱我不要提这事 |
[14:58] | Oh. Oh, boy. Uh, maybe don’t. | 天啊 那就别提了吧 |
[15:00] | – Nah, I’m gonna do it. – Or not. | -不 我还是要说 -还是别说了吧 |
[15:02] | I am thankful for my big brother, | 我感恩我的大哥 |
[15:05] | who believed in me enough | 他对我充满信任 |
[15:07] | to invest in my cosmetics venture. | 愿意投资我的化妆品企业 |
[15:09] | I what now? | 我什么来着 |
[15:10] | Marvin, I thought we weren’t gonna talk about that. | 马文 我们不是说好了别提这事吗 |
[15:11] | Stop right there. | 打住 |
[15:13] | We’re investing money in stuff? I’m in. | 我们要投资什么吗 我也要加入 |
[15:15] | I love you guys. | 我好爱你们 |
[15:18] | And–and you’re gonna love lotions of the oceans. | 你们一定会喜欢海洋润肤精华的 |
[15:21] | Real sea salt. Huh? | 真正的海盐哦 |
[15:23] | Kelp–second ingredient. | 第二成分 海草 |
[15:25] | I’m gonna go get my samples out of the trunk. | 我去从后备箱里拿一些样品出来 |
[15:26] | You’re gonna love it. | 你们一定会很喜欢的 |
[15:27] | So… | 所以 |
[15:30] | anyone else like to give thanks? | 还有人想表达一下感恩之情吗 |
[15:39] | Okay, this is our brand-new face revujenator. | 好了 这是我们全新的面部”毁春膏” |
[15:42] | I think it’s rejuvenator. | 我觉得是”回春膏”吧 |
[15:44] | I think I know what revujenator is. | 我对”毁春膏”了如指掌好吗 |
[15:47] | I’m the guy selling the stuff. | 我可是专业的销售员 |
[15:48] | I feel younger already. We’re gonna be rich. | 我已经感觉年轻多了 我们要发大财了 |
[15:52] | I have the cup! I’m the champion! | 奖杯在我手中 我才是冠军 |
[15:53] | That’s not how it works! Give it back! | 你这样是耍赖 还给我 |
[15:55] | What were you thinking | 你是怎么想的啊 |
[15:56] | – giving Marvin money behind my back?! – I’m sorry. | -竟然背着我给马文钱 -我很抱歉 |
[15:59] | I screwed up. But for a split second, | 我搞砸了 但在那么短暂的片刻里 |
[16:01] | I saw you two getting along, and I know you were happy. | 我看见你们相处得挺好的 我知道你很开心 |
[16:04] | Fine, I was happy! | 好吧 我当时确实很开心 |
[16:05] | But that’s because I thought he’d grown up | 但那是因为我以为他已经长大了 |
[16:06] | and I wouldn’t have to take care of him anymore! | 我不需要再继续照顾他了 |
[16:08] | Okay! Here you go. | 好了 听好了 |
[16:10] | You probably want to clear some space out of your garage, | 你可能得从车库里腾出一点空间来 |
[16:12] | because you’re gonna get a delivery | 因为你周一就会收到 |
[16:14] | of about, uh, 20 cases of this stuff on Monday. | 大概20箱这种东西 |
[16:16] | Why would I want 20 cases of that crap? | 我为什么要20箱这种垃圾 |
[16:18] | Because you invested. Right? | 因为你投资了啊 对吧 |
[16:20] | That’s–that– that’s the deal. | 机制就是这么运作的 |
[16:21] | You–you peddle the creams, and you recruit more people | 你要叫卖回春膏 然后招纳更多的人 |
[16:24] | to expand your sales triangle. | 来扩大你的销售三角区 |
[16:25] | Sales triangle? | 销售三角区 |
[16:27] | Wait. Is this a damn pyramid scheme? | 等等 这是该死的传销行为吗 |
[16:29] | No, no! Th-there’s 26 tiers of sales, okay? | 不 不 我们总共有26层销售网好吗 |
[16:32] | The guys at the top, they make the most money, | 最上层的人赚到的钱最多 |
[16:34] | and then it funnels down toward the base | 然后一直向下流入 |
[16:36] | of the three-dimensional triangle. | 三维的三角区中 |
[16:37] | You literally just described a pyramid, you idiot! | 你这描述的就是传销结构啊 蠢货 |
[16:41] | I see what it is. | 我明白这是怎么一回事了 |
[16:42] | I’m finally doing well for myself, | 我终于靠自己过得不错了 |
[16:44] | so my brother, of course, thinks it’s some kind of a scam! | 我哥哥 就觉得这是某种骗局 |
[16:47] | Murray, stop it! It’s thanksgiving! | 默里 快别说了 今天是感恩节啊 |
[16:49] | It’s a pyramid! | 那是传销啊 |
[16:50] | – My face hurts. – It’s burning real bad. | -我的脸好疼 -真的烧得很厉害 |
[16:53] | The burning means that it’s working. | 有烧痛感意味着正在见效啊 |
[16:54] | It’s working too much! There’s fire on my face! | 效果太强烈了 我的脸上像火烧一样 |
[16:57] | Okay… Just wipe it off. | 好了 快擦掉 |
[16:59] | – It’s thanksgiving. – Come back here! That’s my cup! | -今天是感恩节呢 -快回来 那是我的奖杯 |
[17:01] | Come back here! Come back here! | 回来 给我回来 |
[17:04] | I’m in a great deal of pain now. | 我现在疼得要死了 |
[17:05] | – You know what? – Get it off! | -算了 -快擦掉 |
[17:07] | I don’t care what you people think. | 我不管你们这些人怎么想 |
[17:08] | I stand by my product. | 我绝对支持我的产品 |
[17:10] | Then, uh, why don’t you put it on your face? | 那不如 你也往脸上涂一些吧 |
[17:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[17:13] | You wanted me to touch your face so bad in the car. | 你之前在车里那么想让我摸你的脸 |
[17:15] | – Get away from my face. – You’re taking it out of context. | -快从我脸上弄掉 -你这是故意曲解我的意思 |
[17:16] | – Come on! – That was a different situation! | -来吧 -当时的情况不一样 |
[17:18] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[17:19] | Get your hand off his face! | 把你的手从他脸上拿开 |
[17:21] | It’s Thanks… Giving! | 今天是…感恩节呢 |
[17:23] | No! Oh, my god! | 不 天啊 |
[17:25] | – Murray! – Oh, my god! | -默里 -天啊 |
[17:27] | It was a sad sight watching my dad and uncle | 看着爸爸和叔叔像孩子一样 |
[17:30] | fight like children, | 打成一团真的很悲伤 |
[17:31] | but even sadder was that Marvin had to ask for a ride home. | 但更可悲的是 马文不得不求人送他回家 |
[17:36] | I’m gonna send a flatbed over on Monday, | 我周一会叫个拖车过去 |
[17:38] | so if it begins to rain, | 如果不凑巧下雨的话 |
[17:40] | please cover the Delorean with a tarp or something. | 麻烦用油布把我的德劳瑞恩车盖一下 |
[17:45] | – How’s your eye? – Still a little sting-y. | -你的眼睛怎么样了 -还有点刺痛 |
[17:50] | You’re right about me. | 你对我的评价是对的 |
[17:53] | I’m a moron. | 我是个白痴 |
[17:55] | My car’s a bust, I still live in our parents’ house, | 我的车毁了 我还住在父母家里 |
[17:58] | and apparently I’m to stupid to realize | 很显然 我竟然蠢得没意识到 |
[17:59] | that a triangle is the same shape as a pyramid. | 三角形和传销金字塔形是完全一样的 |
[18:03] | I don’t know, I just wish that once | 我也说不清 我只是希望一次也好 |
[18:04] | I could do something that didn’t disappoint you, Murray. | 我能做件不让你失望的事 默里 |
[18:06] | What do you care what I think? | 你何必在乎我怎么想 |
[18:08] | Are you serious? You raised me. | 你说真的吗 你把我拉扯大的 |
[18:11] | I mean, dad wasn’t there. You were. | 爸爸从来不在我身边 你一直都在 |
[18:13] | – You’re the one I look up to. – Well, don’t. | -你是我成长过程中的榜样 -别 |
[18:15] | I was just doing what I had to do. | 我只是尽到自己的责任罢了 |
[18:17] | Yeah, well, you gave up your childhood for me. | 你为了我 放弃了你的童年生活 |
[18:19] | Don’t think I forgot that. | 别以为我忘记了这一点 |
[18:21] | I was glad to do it. | 我很高兴为你付出 |
[18:22] | No, you weren’t. | 不 才不是呢 |
[18:24] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:25] | I would have liked to have gone to my prom. | 我确实很想去参加我的毕业舞会 |
[18:27] | Yeah. I’m sorry I ate that detergent. | 是啊 我很抱歉我把清洁剂喝下去了 |
[18:30] | It just smelled really good. | 闻起来真的很诱人 |
[18:33] | Look, the poinis, it wasn’t easy looking after you. | 重点是 照顾你确实不是一件简单的事 |
[18:36] | But I don’t regret it. | 但我并不后悔 |
[18:38] | And the only reason I call you a moron… | 我叫你白痴的唯一原因 |
[18:40] | Is because I want the best for you. | 是因为我希望你能活出最精彩的人生 |
[18:42] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然了 |
[18:46] | Hold on a second, all right? | 稍等一下好吗 |
[18:48] | Don’t go anywhere. I’ll… I’ll be right back. | 哪儿都别去 我马上就回来 |
[18:51] | Turns out it wasn’t the Delorean | 结果让我爸和他弟弟 |
[18:52] | that forced my dad and his brother to revisit the past. | 被迫”回到过去”的并不是德劳瑞恩车 |
[18:55] | It was my dad’s crappy old station wagon. | 而是我爸的破烂旅行车 |
[19:03] | I want you to have that. | 我希望你收下这个 |
[19:04] | – The Koufax ball? – Yeah. | -柯法斯的棒球 -是的 |
[19:07] | I can’t! | 我不能收 |
[19:07] | Take it. Have a little bit of your childhood back. | 收下吧 算是对你童年的弥补 |
[19:11] | We both know that he was throwing it to you. | 我们都知道他确实是扔给你的 |
[19:16] | Get your butt in here. | 给我坐进来 |
[19:18] | Come on. Thanksgiving’s not over. | 快点 感恩节还没过完呢 |
[19:23] | – Can we talk? – No. | -我们能谈谈吗 -不行 |
[19:28] | listen. | 听着 |
[19:30] | After I saw dad and uncle Marv acting like morons, | 我看着爸爸和马文叔叔表现得跟白痴一样 |
[19:33] | I thought, maybe I will give you that rematch. | 我觉得 也许我愿意和你来一场复赛 |
[19:36] | Thought you didn’t want to | 我以为你不想呢 |
[19:37] | ‘Cause you’re the big brother now. | 现在你可是大哥呢 |
[19:38] | Oh, come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[19:40] | You’ll always be my big brother. | 你永远是我的好大哥 |
[19:48] | For the first time ever, my mom ended up getting | 有史以来第一次 我妈妈得到了她一直期望的 |
[19:50] | her perfect thanksgiving. | 完美感恩节 |
[19:52] | We even made it to dessert. | 我们甚至坚持到了吃甜点 |
[19:53] | Hey. Can I just, uh, say something here? | 我能说几句话吗 |
[19:57] | I think we should give mom a big thanks | 我觉得我们都该对你们的妈妈说句谢谢 |
[20:00] | for working her ass off | 费尽了全部心思 |
[20:03] | and bringing us all together. | 让我们大家团聚在一起 |
[20:06] | Hear, hear. | 来干杯 |
[20:07] | Yeah, Bev. Hear, hear. | 是啊 贝弗 来喝一杯 |
[20:08] | That’s–that’s not why I do it, | 我付出不是为了让你们感恩 |
[20:10] | but thank you very much. | 但还是非常感谢你 |
[20:12] | It’s nice to be appreciated. | 我很高兴自己的付出能获得赞赏 |
[20:19] | As for me and Barry, | 对我和巴瑞来说 |
[20:21] | a new era of ball-ball had begun, | 一个新的球球时代开始了 |
[20:24] | and it was anybody’s game. | 胜负从此难料 |
[20:28] | He shoots! He scores! | 他射门了 得分了 |
[20:30] | He wins! | 他赢了 |
[20:32] | Ah! You didn’t say “ball-ball.” | 哈 你没说”球球” |
[20:33] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[20:36] | Okay, look me in the eye. | 好了 看着我的眼睛 |
[20:38] | Are you positive that you want to be a serious, | 你确定你想当一名真正的 |
[20:40] | dedicated, professional bartender? | 尽职的 专业的酒保吗 |
[20:43] | – Uh, maybe? – Good. | -或许吧 -很好 |
[20:45] | I dig the fire in your belly. | 我欣赏你的热情 |
[20:46] | Okay, rule number one– | 好了 第一条规矩 |
[20:48] | Always remember, no one cares what their drink tastes like, | 永远记住 没人在意他们点的酒味道如何 |
[20:52] | as long as it’s served with flair and panache. | 调酒动作够夸张 够有派头就行 |
[20:56] | Uh, that doesn’t sound right. | 这听上去似乎不太对吧 |
[20:58] | It’s okay. Follow my lead, okay? | 没关系的 照我的指示来 好吗 |
[21:00] | Cocktail! Cocktail! | 鸡尾酒 鸡尾酒 |
[21:04] | Hey! Who wants– | 嘿 谁想要… |
[21:07] | What the hell’s going on in here? | 这儿是怎么回事啊 |
[21:08] | – Nothing. We were just– – Are you drinking?! | -没什么 我们只是… -你在喝酒吗 |
[21:10] | No! I was just– | 没有 我只是… |
[21:11] | Get your tuchus upstairs now! | 赶紧给我滚到楼上去 |
[21:15] | Move it! | 动作快点 |
[21:21] | You’re not getting a thing to eat! | 你什么都别想吃到 |
[21:23] | You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Barry. | 你真该为自己感到羞耻 巴瑞 |
[21:24] | He ought to be ashamed of himself! | 他该为自己感到羞耻 |
[21:26] | – Just a few minutes. – Okay, enough of this. | -就几分钟而已 -好了 够了 |
[21:27] | – My shoes are soaking wet. – I don’t care! | -我的鞋都湿透了 -我才不在乎呢 |