英文名称:The Little Mermaid II Return to the Sea
年代:2000
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | You are my world | 你是我的世界 |
[00:49] | My darling | 亲爱的 |
[00:51] | What a wonderful world I see | 我所见过最美好的世界 |
[00:56] | You are the song I’m singing | 你是我唱的歌曲 |
[01:00] | You’re my beautiful Melody | 你是我美丽的美莉缇 |
[01:08] | 小美人鱼2 回到大海 | |
[01:15] | Darling we’d better be going | 亲爱的我们该走了 |
[01:17] | Look at her, isn’t she glowing | 你看她多光彩夺目 |
[01:18] | She looks divine and you look exquisite | 她的可爱像你充满光彩 |
[01:21] | – But look at the time – Couldn’t be is it | -但别再等了 -应该来得及 |
[01:23] | The crew is awaiting your orders | 船员都在等你的命令 |
[01:25] | We’re sailing away from our borders | 我们随时都可以航行 |
[01:27] | Steady, boy, steady | 稳住了 各位 |
[01:28] | Ahoy there They’re coming | 注意他们来了 |
[01:29] | Trumpeters ready Drummers, start drumming | 号手们就位 鼓手们就位 |
[01:35] | Down to the sea we go | 我们往海里走 |
[01:36] | Down to a world I know | 到海洋的尽头 |
[01:39] | There’s never been not ever before | 从来都没有一个小孩 |
[01:41] | A child born of sea and shore | 海洋和陆地都拥有 |
[01:43] | Down to the sea we go | 我们往海里走 |
[01:45] | Down to the world below | 我们往水里游 |
[01:47] | A journey to bless a princess-to-be | 我为你祝福我小小公主 |
[01:49] | Under the sun | 蓝天在上 |
[01:50] | And under the sea | 那大海在底 |
[01:56] | Ariel’s coming | 艾莉儿来了 |
[01:57] | Ariel’s coming? | 艾莉儿来了 |
[02:00] | Ariel’s coming | 艾莉儿来了 |
[02:01] | Ariel’s coming? | 艾莉儿来了 |
[02:02] | – Ariel’s coming? – Ariel’s coming? | -艾莉儿来了 -艾莉儿来了 |
[02:04] | – Ariel’s coming – Ariel’s coming, Ariel’s coming | -艾莉儿来了 -艾莉儿来了 艾莉儿来了 |
[02:11] | What’s all the big commotion | 海面上亮亮晶晶 |
[02:13] | That’s spreading through the ocean | 海底下充满欢欣 |
[02:14] | From sea to shining sea | 只有一个原因 |
[02:17] | There is no hesitating | 快唱出你的热情 |
[02:19] | Today we celebrating | 让我们大声欢迎 |
[02:21] | Ariel’s Melody | 艾莉儿的美莉缇 |
[02:24] | Today when Triton’s daughter comes back here to the water | 今天川顿的女儿 再回到海里生活 |
[02:28] | We gonna have a spree | 我们快乐无比 |
[02:31] | The boat is nearer now | 那船儿已来到 |
[02:33] | I think I hear her now Ariel’s Melody | 我好像已听到 艾莉儿的美莉缇 |
[02:51] | Up from the sea we rise | 我们从海里来 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:977个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:122个,六级词汇:64个,GRE词汇:94个,托福词汇:96个,考研词汇:147个,专四词汇:108个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:306个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:53] | Up to the world of skies | 天空为我存在 |
[02:55] | There’s never been not ever before | 从来就没有 |
[02:57] | A child born of sea and shore | 一个小孩 海洋和陆地都能待 |
[02:59] | Up from the sea we rise | 我们从海里来 |
[03:01] | Up to the world of skies | 天空为我存在 |
[03:03] | Forever to be together as one | 永远不忘记 永远在一起 |
[03:05] | Under the sea | 在深海底 |
[03:08] | And under the sun | 在阳光之下 |
[03:09] | This is your world my darling | 这就是你的世界 亲爱的 |
[03:13] | One world, the land and sea | 有海洋有陆地 |
[03:16] | My hope for you for always | 对你我已别无所求 |
[03:21] | Is that your heart will hold part of me | 只要永远对我不忘怀 |
[03:39] | Down to the sea we go | 我们往海里走 |
[03:41] | – Up from the sea – Down to the world below | -上到海面 -下到海底 |
[03:45] | Together we come forever to be | 永远不忘记 永远在一起在 |
[03:47] | Under one sun | 阳光下 |
[03:51] | The land and the sea | 海洋与陆地 |
[04:02] | My precious Melody, | 我珍贵的美莉缇 |
[04:04] | I’m giving you this locket | 我送你这个小坠子 |
[04:06] | so that you will never forget that part of your heart | 好让你永远不会忘记你的心 |
[04:09] | will always belong to the sea. | 有一部份是属于海洋的 |
[04:34] | Melody | 美莉缇 |
[04:39] | A party | 有派对 |
[04:41] | Ursula’s crazy sister | 乌苏拉的疯狂妹妹 |
[04:43] | I didn’t miss the cake and ice cream, did I? | 我没有错过蛋糕和冰淇淋 对吧 |
[04:47] | Morgana | 莫吉娜 |
[04:50] | Surrender the baby, or I’ll… | 马上把宝宝还给我 否则 |
[04:56] | Ursula would have simply loved to have come, | 乌苏拉一定很乐意来参加 |
[04:58] | but something came up. | 但是有事绊住了 |
[05:00] | Now, what was it? Oh, yes. | 对了 我说到哪儿了 哦对 |
[05:05] | You all shish-kebabbed her | 你们几个全都在欺侮她 |
[05:07] | One minute you’re on top, the next you’re sushi. | 前一分钟你们赢了 但接着你们完了 |
[05:11] | Now, is that fair, Gramps? I ask you. | 这位老爷爷我问你 这样公平吗 |
[05:14] | But then, whoever said we had to play fair? | 但话说回来 谁说我们得公平来着 |
[05:20] | Oh, Undertow | 杜鲨 |
[05:24] | Make way, little mershrimp | 你们这些小东西 让开 |
[05:26] | I’m coming through | 我要过来了 |
[05:36] | Hand over the trident | 交出三叉戟 |
[05:37] | or your precious granddaughter will be shark chow | 否则你的宝贝外孙女 就会变成鲨鱼饲料 |
[05:41] | You can have anything you want. | 拜托你 你要什么都可以 |
[05:44] | Just don’t harm little Melody. | 只求你不要伤害小美莉缇 |
[05:47] | Well, well. | 这个嘛 |
[05:49] | I get the trident, | 我得到三叉戟 |
[05:51] | avenge poor, unfortunate Ursula, | 为我那可怜 而不幸的乌苏拉报仇 |
[05:55] | and gain all the powers of the ocean, | 并得到七海所有的权力 |
[05:58] | and it’s not even 10:00. | 而现在还不到十点呢 |
[06:01] | Not a bad morning. | 很不赖的早晨 |
[06:07] | Hit the deck | 快趴下 |
[06:24] | Melody | 美莉缇 |
[06:26] | What have you done to me? Look at me | 你把我给怎么了 看看我 |
[06:29] | I’m an anchovy Ah | 我变成小�鱼了 |
[06:31] | This isn’t the end, Triton It’s just the beginning | 事情还没结束呢 这只是开始而已 |
[06:34] | After her | 快去追她 |
[06:40] | You’ll never find me | 你绝对找不到我 |
[06:42] | But I’ll find you | 但是我会找到你 |
[06:44] | and your precious granddaughter | 和你的宝贝外孙女 |
[06:48] | We shall not rest until that madwoman is vanquished | 那个疯狂女人被消灭之前 绝对不会罢休 |
[06:52] | Find her | 去找她 |
[07:06] | I’m sorry. There is no sign of her. She’s vanished. | 对不起 都没有她的影子 她消失不见了 |
[07:12] | – We’ll keep trying. – Sweetie, no. | -我们会继续试 我们 -不 宝贝 |
[07:15] | Oh, we’ve got to keep Melody away from her. | 我们得让美莉缇远离她 |
[07:18] | Until Morgana is found, Melody can’t go in the sea. | 在找到莫吉娜之前 美莉缇不可以到海里 |
[07:24] | And neither will I. | 我也不能 |
[07:25] | – But, Ariel… – I’m sorry, Flounder. | -但艾莉儿 -对不起 小比目鱼 |
[07:28] | But if Morgana is anything like Ursula, she’ll never give up. | 但是莫吉娜如果跟乌苏拉一样 她绝对不会放弃的 |
[07:33] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[07:35] | Melody can’t know about merpeople or Atlantica | 美莉缇不能知道人鱼 或是亚特兰提卡 |
[07:40] | or even you, Daddy. | 甚至是您 爸爸 |
[07:43] | Very well, Ariel. | 说得对 艾莉儿 |
[07:45] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:49] | Sebastian, you will watch over her. | 赛巴斯丁 你负责看好她 |
[07:52] | Me? | 我 |
[09:11] | Melody? | 美莉缇 |
[09:17] | Melody? | 美莉缇 |
[09:18] | Oh, Carlotta, have you seen Melody? | 卡若妲 你有没有看到美莉缇 |
[09:21] | Not since this morning, Your Majesty. | 我从早上就没看到 王妃殿下 |
[09:26] | Louis, Melody’s not in here, is she? | 路易 美莉缇没有在这里 是吧 |
[09:29] | No, Your Highness, but her birthday cake is. | 没有 王妃陛下 但是她的蛋糕在 |
[09:32] | Twelve petite candles. | 十二支小蜡烛 |
[09:34] | C’est magnifique | 实在太完美了 |
[09:44] | This is gonna be some kind of shindig. | 这将会是个很不赖的宴会 |
[09:48] | Yes, sir, a real swanky soiree, as they say. | 没错 就像他们说的什么 时髦晚会 |
[09:52] | There’s just one thing missing, the guest of honour | 但独独缺了一样东西 晚会的贵宾 |
[10:01] | “Sebastian, you watch over her,” he said. | 塞巴斯丁 你负责照顾她 她是我的 |
[10:06] | I’m too old for this | 我老的不适合了 |
[10:08] | A crab my age should be retired, getting a tan, | 我这个年纪的螃蟹应该退休了 |
[10:12] | playing sea golf, | 去日光浴 打海洋高尔夫 |
[10:14] | sipping a tuna colada | 喝着鲔鱼鸡尾酒 |
[10:17] | Not baby-sitting another teenager. | 不是去照顾另外一个青少女 |
[10:36] | Melody | 美莉缇 |
[10:52] | Hey, Scuttle. Hey, Sebastian. What’s kicking? | 嗨 史卡托 嘿 赛斯巴丁 有什么新鲜事啊 |
[10:55] | Uh, hat’s kicking? Hmm. Let me see. | 新鲜事啊 我看看啊 |
[11:00] | Don’t rush me. | 不要催我 |
[11:01] | Ha You know perfectly well what’s kicking. | 你很清楚有什么事 |
[11:04] | Now, come along. You gonna be late for the… | 不要再玩了 你快来不及参加 |
[11:12] | Sorry, Sebastian. | 抱歉 塞巴斯丁 |
[11:14] | Melody, child, how many times do I have to tell you? | 美莉缇 孩子 我要告诉你多少次才行 |
[11:18] | It is expressly forbidden for you to be swimming | 你绝绝对对不可以在 |
[11:21] | beyond the safety of the sea wall. | 安全的海围墙之外游泳 |
[11:23] | Any such swimming is a reckless disregard of the rules, | 跑出来游泳 是莽撞又违反规定的 |
[11:27] | don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[11:30] | Stop that. | 别这样嘛 |
[11:32] | Oh, Sebastian, I can’t help it. | 赛巴斯丁 你叫我怎么说呢 |
[11:34] | I just love the sea | 我真的好爱大海 |
[11:36] | Hey Come back here | 快回来啊 |
[11:40] | You’re just like, | 你就像是 |
[11:43] | like your mother. | 像你妈一样 |
[11:52] | Hi, Melody. | 嗨 美莉缇 |
[12:40] | Trust me | 相信我 |
[12:41] | This time I’m sure I’ve got it right. | 这一次我确定我弄对了 |
[12:44] | Yeah, that’s what you said last time, and I was sore for a week. | 对 你上次也这么说 而我酸痛了一个星期 |
[12:47] | Oh, stop your carping and stand still. | 停止抱怨 别再乱动 |
[12:50] | Oh, this is gonna hurt. | 这一定会很痛 |
[13:00] | Yes. Yes. Yes | 好耶 对了 对了 |
[13:29] | It’s just no use. | 这些都没有用 |
[13:31] | The power of the trident is just too strong for me to overcome. | 三叉戟的力量太强 我没有办法击败它 |
[13:37] | I bet Ursula could’ve done it. | 我敢说乌苏拉就可以 |
[13:38] | What was that you said? | 什么 你在那儿嘀咕些什么 |
[13:42] | Nothing. I’m just saying… | 没有 我只是说 |
[13:47] | Stop criticising me | 我不准你再批评我 |
[13:49] | That’s all my mother ever did was criticise me. | 我妈这辈子 只会不停的批评我 |
[13:53] | It was always Ursula this or Ursula that | 永远只会说乌苏拉这个 乌苏拉那个 |
[13:57] | or, “Morgana, why can’t you be more like your sister | 或是莫吉娜 你为什么不能 多学学你姐姐 |
[14:01] | “Ursula “ | 乌苏拉 |
[14:04] | Well, it isn’t Ursula’s fault I got miniaturised. | 不是乌苏拉害我变得 这么迷你的 |
[14:06] | – It’s yours – Is not | -是你的错 -不是 |
[14:08] | Your fault that we had to hide out here for 12 frostbitten years. | 是你的错 躲躲藏藏十二年 我们才得在这个冰洞里 |
[14:12] | – Is not – Your fault that we can never | -不是 -是你的错 才害我们再也不能 |
[14:15] | show our faces in polite society again | 出现在公开场合 |
[14:18] | You’re really pushing it, small fry. | 你真的是逼人太甚了 |
[14:33] | It’s the locket | 是那个坠子 |
[14:37] | This is just the kind of break in the ice we’ve been waiting for. | 这正是我们在冰洞里 长久等待的机会 |
[14:41] | When Ariel’s innocent little daughter | 等到艾莉儿天真的小女儿 |
[14:43] | uncovers the secret of that locket, | 发现这个坠子的秘密之后 |
[14:46] | she’s going to have lots of questions. | 她一定会有一箩筐的疑问 |
[14:49] | And who’ll be right there with all the answers? | 然后谁会在场 提供这些答案呢 |
[14:53] | – We will. – Exactly | -我们啊 -一点也没错 |
[14:55] | She’ll be the perfect tool for Triton’s undoing. | 她将是我们 征服川顿的完美工具 |
[14:59] | And I’ll get to be big again. | 然后我又会再度变大 |
[15:00] | Finally I’ll succeed at the one thing my sister never could. | 终于我可以做到 我姐姐这一辈子无法做到的事 |
[15:05] | Really, really big again | 真的 真的再度变大 |
[15:07] | Total domination of the seas | 完完全全的掌控七海 |
[15:10] | I’ll be huge | 我会变大 |
[15:15] | Melody, please. | 美莉缇 拜托 |
[15:17] | If your mother ever found out you’d been swimming out here… | 如果你妈发现你跑到外面游泳 |
[15:20] | I know, I know. She’d flip. | 我知道 我知道 她会发疯 |
[15:25] | I had a thought here. | 我刚刚突然想到 |
[15:27] | Now, where’d it go? Hmm. | 我该想到什么 |
[15:32] | Hey, Sebastian, what’s my mom got against the ocean anyway? | 嘿 赛巴斯丁 我妈妈到底对海有什么成见 |
[15:39] | I mean, how could there be anything wrong with something so | 我是说大海是这么美好 怎么可能 |
[15:44] | wonderful? | 有什么不对 |
[15:49] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:50] | Sometimes I even pretend | 有时候我甚至假装 |
[15:52] | I have fins. | 我有 鳍 |
[15:59] | I wish I could tell my mom how I feel. | 我好希望能告诉妈妈我的感受 |
[16:03] | But she’d never understand. | 但 她永远不会了解 |
[16:06] | I can talk to crabs, but | 我可以跟螃蟹说却 |
[16:09] | not to her. | 不能跟她 |
[16:15] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[16:17] | It just hit me. | 我刚刚想到 |
[16:19] | How ’bout you tell Ariel | 你是不是应该告诉艾莉儿 |
[16:21] | how you really feel? | 你真正的感受怎么样 |
[16:24] | Oh, yes, by all means. | 是啊 尽管去说 |
[16:26] | Just waltz right in and tell her you been out here | 只管走进去并且告诉她 你曾经 |
[16:29] | swimming in the ocean | 到海里面去游泳 |
[16:32] | We could all just have a big party. | 我们可以举行一个大宴会 |
[16:33] | The party | 宴会 |
[16:35] | Say, that reminds me of something. | 这让我想起了一件事 |
[17:36] | – Whoa – Oh, Your… Your Highness. | -是你啊 -公主陛下 |
[17:38] | Sorry. My fault. | 抱歉 我的错 |
[17:41] | I gotta go. Can’t go to the party without shoes. | 我得走了 总不能光着脚丫参加宴会 |
[17:45] | If you ask me, she’s a little strange. | 如果你问我 她是有一点奇怪 |
[17:49] | I heard she actually talks to fish. | 我听说她还真的跟鱼说话 |
[17:53] | You’re kidding. | 你在开什么玩笑 |
[17:55] | It should make for an interesting party. | 这应该会是很有意思的宴会 |
[17:57] | Yes I should say | 我等不及了 |
[18:14] | I miss you, Daddy. | 爸爸 我好想你 |
[18:16] | I wish you could be here with us. | 真希望你能跟我们在一起 |
[18:33] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[18:34] | – What are you doing? – Uh, nothing. | -你在那里干嘛 -没什么 |
[18:40] | I’ll be right up | 我马上就来 |
[18:55] | Melody? | 美莉缇 |
[19:09] | I’m ready. | 我好了 |
[19:14] | Here. Let me help. | 来 我来帮你 |
[19:19] | So, we’re having a bad hair day. | 今天的头发不好整理吗 |
[19:21] | If we were, you wouldn’t be helping, would you? | 就算是 你也帮不了忙 对吗 |
[19:25] | I’m just here to let you know there are a lot of people downstairs… | 我只是来告诉你们 楼下有一大堆的客人 |
[19:28] | Oh, we’ll be right down. Give us two minutes. | 我们马上就下去 再给我们两分钟 |
[19:31] | Right, two… Where have I heard that before? | 是啊 两分钟 我以前也常听谁这么说过 |
[19:40] | Mom, put down the brush. | 妈 不要再梳了 |
[19:42] | – It’s hopeless. – Oh. | -根本没用的 -哦 |
[19:45] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来好美 |
[19:48] | Do I have to do this? | 一定要这样做吗 |
[19:50] | Everybody thinks I’m weird. | 每个人都认为我 很怪 |
[19:53] | Oh, honey, everyone has trouble fitting in at your age. | 宝贝 你这个年纪的每一个人 都不太适应 |
[19:58] | I know I did. | 我就是这样 |
[20:00] | I was a regular fish out of water. | 我就像是一条 不适应水的小鱼 |
[20:02] | You? No way. | 你 不可能 |
[20:06] | I’m just so afraid I’m gonna make a total fool of myself. | 我真的好怕 我会是个十足的大傻瓜 |
[20:11] | Melody, this isn’t just about the party, is it? | 美莉缇 这不光只是因为宴会对吗 |
[20:16] | Is there something you want to talk about? | 你有没有什么话想要谈谈 |
[20:18] | You know you can always tell me anything. | 你知道 你什么事都可以跟妈妈说 |
[20:24] | Well, okay. | 这 好吧 |
[20:26] | I mean, it’s kinda crazy and | 我是说这有点疯狂 |
[20:29] | sort of impossible. | 而且 有点不太可能 |
[20:31] | Now, don’t freak, | 先不要生气 |
[20:32] | but what I dream about more than anything in the whole world… | 但 我在这世界上 最希望做的事情就是 |
[20:36] | How’s it coming? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:38] | Oh, Melody. Is that you? | 美莉缇 真的是你吗 |
[20:40] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来好漂亮 |
[20:43] | He’s right. Now, we’ll talk later. | 他说得对 我们等一会儿再谈 |
[20:46] | You’re going to have a wonderful time tonight. Trust me. | 你今天晚上一定会很愉快的 相信我 |
[21:00] | May I present Her Royal Highness, | 容我介绍 今天的寿星 |
[21:03] | Princess Melody. | 美莉缇公主陛下 |
[21:07] | Oh, yeah. Mom’s right. I can do this. | 没错 妈说得对 我可以办到 |
[21:21] | Um, hi. Would you like to dance? | 我可以请你跳支舞吗 |
[21:28] | Go on. | 去啊 |
[21:31] | Sure. Okay. | 当然 好啊 |
[22:45] | – Oh, no – That’s it. | -不 -够了 |
[22:47] | I’m booking myself on a cruise. | 我要自己航行去逍遥 |
[22:50] | – I’m so sorry. – Well, I should say | -我真的很抱歉 -应该抱歉的 是我 |
[22:53] | – Are you okay, Sebastian? – So. | -你还好吗 塞巴斯丁 -是我 |
[22:56] | Who is she talking to? | 她是在跟谁说话啊 |
[22:59] | She’s talking to a crab | 她是在跟螃蟹说话 |
[23:04] | You | 是你 |
[23:07] | Saboteur | 破坏份子 |
[23:13] | You’re going in the bouillabaisse | 我要把你变成我的海鲜大餐 |
[23:16] | Oh, no No, Louis You don’t wanna do this, man | 天啊 不 路易 你不会这么做的 |
[23:19] | I’m old I’m not tender any more | 我老了 我不适合做海鲜大餐 |
[23:23] | Louis | 路易 |
[23:43] | Melody | 美莉缇 |
[23:45] | Death to the crab | 那只笨螃蟹 |
[23:50] | Oh, Louis | 你看你 |
[24:19] | Oh, sweetheart, | 小宝贝 |
[24:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我觉得好遗憾 |
[24:24] | What’s wrong with me? | 我 我到底是怎么回事 |
[24:26] | Oh, nothing’s wrong with you. | 没有 你没有什么不对啊 |
[24:29] | Mom, I’m the princess of disaster. | 妈 我简直是灾难公主 |
[24:35] | Being a teenager is hard, | 当一个青少年是很难的 |
[24:37] | and, uh, all kids your age feel awkward. | 再说你这个年纪的孩子 都觉得 笨手笨脚 |
[24:43] | – And… – Melody? | -还有 -美莉缇 |
[24:46] | What is this? My name’s on here. | 这是什么 上面有我的名字 |
[24:51] | That song. Where have I heard it? | 这首歌 我在哪儿听过 |
[24:56] | It’s Atlantica. With merpeople and everything. | 这是亚特兰提卡 那里有人鱼等等之类的 |
[25:00] | Mother, you always said it was just an old fish tale. | 妈 你总是说这些全是童话故事 |
[25:04] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪里拿到这个的 |
[25:06] | I, I found it. | 我 我发现的 |
[25:09] | You went over the wall, didn’t you? | 你翻过那一面墙了对不对 |
[25:11] | Actually, I went under it. I hate that stupid wall. | 其实我是钻过去的 我痛恨那面笨墙 |
[25:15] | Melody, you know you’re not allowed in the sea. | 美莉缇 你明知道你不可以到海里的 |
[25:17] | But why? | 为什么 |
[25:19] | And why does that necklace have my name on it? | 还有那条项链 为什么有我的名字 |
[25:21] | Melody, listen to me. | 美莉缇 你听我说 |
[25:23] | You’re hiding something from me. | 你有事情在瞒我 |
[25:25] | You deliberately disobeyed me | 你 你是不是 一定要故意不听我的话 |
[25:27] | I never want you going out there again It’s dangerous in the sea | 我不准你再给我到海里去 大海是很危险的 听到没有 |
[25:31] | How would you know? You’ve never even been in it | 你怎么知道 你自己又从来没有去过 |
[25:37] | Melody, I… | 美莉缇 我 |
[25:40] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[25:42] | Ariel, darling, we knew this day would come. | 艾莉儿 别这样 我们早知道会有这一天的 |
[25:47] | Oh, Eric. | 亚力克 |
[25:49] | You’re right. It’s time I trusted her with the truth. | 你是对的 现在是我该告诉她 真相的时候了 |
[25:55] | Oh, now, child, it’s gonna be okay. | 好了 孩子 一切都会没事的 |
[25:59] | You know, when I was a teenager | 你知道 我十几岁的时候 |
[26:01] | you couldn’t get me out of my shell for Nothing. | 我根本就不肯跟人家打交道 |
[26:04] | I had this high, squeaky voice | 我的声音又高又尖 |
[26:07] | and these itty-bitty little pincers. | 我的钳子好小好小 |
[26:09] | And then one day, boom | 然后有一天 |
[26:11] | I sound like Caruso and these whoppers pop out | 我的声音像歌王 冒出这个庞然大物 |
[26:18] | Young lady, just where do you think you’re going? | 小姐 你现在到哪儿去啊 |
[26:21] | I’ve gotta figure this out. | 我得搞清楚这件事 |
[26:24] | This necklace means something, | 这一条项链有一些秘密 |
[26:27] | and if no one’s gonna tell me, | 如果没有人要告诉我 |
[26:30] | I’m gonna find out myself. | 我就自己去查出来 |
[26:35] | Melody, please You’re making a big mistake | 美莉缇 拜托 你犯了个大错 |
[26:40] | Oh, this is delicious. | 这太美妙了 |
[26:43] | This is divine | 这太令人愉快了 |
[26:45] | Let’s go, flatsos. | 走吧 还等什么 |
[26:48] | Hurry, Undertow. | 杜鲨 快点哦 |
[26:50] | There’s a little girl out there who needs our help. | 外面有一个小女孩 正需要我们的帮助 |
[26:56] | All right, Sebastian, you must remain calm. | 好 塞巴斯丁 你必须保持冷静 |
[26:59] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[27:01] | All you have to do is go in there and calmly explain | 你现在只要好好的进去 冷静的解释说 |
[27:05] | that Melody has run away. | 美莉缇离家出走了 |
[27:07] | No reason to lose your head. | 你没有必要失去理智 |
[27:09] | Whatever you do, you “absitively, ” “positutely” | 不管你做什么 只要完完全全 绝绝对对 |
[27:13] | must not panic. | 千万不要惊慌 |
[27:16] | Melody | 美莉缇 |
[27:17] | – Melody’s gone, Melody’s gone – Sebastian? What are you doing here? | -美莉缇跑了 美莉缇跑了 -塞巴斯丁 你在这里做什么 |
[27:21] | All my fault I tried to stop her | 这全是我的错 我试着阻止她 |
[27:24] | I don’t deserve to live | 我根本不配活下去 |
[27:26] | Gone? Gone where? | 跑了 跑去哪里 |
[27:29] | Out, out. | 出去 出去 |
[27:31] | To the sea. | 到海里 |
[27:38] | What do you mean? Where could she be going? | 你是什么意思 她会跑哪里去了呢 |
[27:41] | To Morgana’s. | 去莫吉娜那儿 |
[27:44] | And she can tell me what this locket means, | 她可以告诉我这项链的意思 |
[27:46] | why it has my name on it? | 为什么有我的名字 |
[27:48] | Oh, sure, kid. | 当然了 孩子 |
[27:50] | Morgana’s the best. She’ll help ya. | 莫吉娜最行了 只有她能帮你 |
[27:55] | Okay. Then let’s go. | 好 那你带我去 |
[28:49] | Angel face, meet the one and only | 小可爱 来见见独一无二的 |
[28:52] | Morgana. | 莫吉娜 |
[28:55] | Oh, welcome, my precious. | 我的宝贝 欢迎啊 |
[28:58] | Oh, don’t be shy. | 不必害羞 |
[29:00] | Come in. Come in out of the cold. | 进来 进来 外头太冷了 |
[29:05] | Sit, sit. | 坐 坐 |
[29:07] | Put your feet up. | 把你的脚放上来 |
[29:11] | Hungry? Afraid all I have is a cold plate. | 饿不饿啊 恐怕我这里只有冷盘而已 |
[29:16] | Smelt-cicle? Kelp chip? | 鱼冰棒 海草薯片 |
[29:19] | Hush guppy? | 孔雀鱼饺 |
[29:21] | Uh, no, thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[29:24] | I was hoping you could tell me about this pendant, | 我希望你能告诉我这项链的事 |
[29:27] | why it has my name on it. | 为什么会有我的名字 |
[29:29] | My mother wouldn’t tell me. | 我 妈不肯告诉我 |
[29:33] | She just doesn’t understand. | 她就是没有办法了解 |
[29:35] | Oh, you’re not the only one with a mother who doesn’t understand you. | 妈妈不能了解孩子心里 想什么的人 不是只有你 |
[29:40] | Believe me, I know just how you feel. | 相信我 我非常了解你的感受 |
[29:44] | Dear child, did you ever consider that it has your name on it | 亲爱的孩子 你有没有想过 这坠子上面有你的名字 |
[29:50] | because it has your destiny in it? | 是因为这里面有你的命运 |
[29:55] | Oh, deep down you know you weren’t meant to be | 我知道 你从小就怀疑 |
[29:58] | a lowly human. | 你不该只是个人类 |
[30:01] | What you are is something far more enchanting. | 你的本质比那个 迷人的多了 |
[30:06] | A mermaid? | 人鱼吗 |
[30:08] | But it’s not possible. | 但那是不可能的 |
[30:09] | Darling, anything’s possible. | 怎么会 什么事都有可能 |
[30:13] | You can turn me into a mermaid? | 你可以把我变成一只人鱼 |
[30:15] | Piece of fish cake, honey. | 这只是小事一桩 |
[30:18] | Lotsa luck. | 看运气了 |
[30:27] | Ursula’s magic? Where’d you get that? | 乌苏拉的魔药 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[30:30] | I’ve been saving it for a special occasion. | 我一直保留着 等特殊场合用 |
[30:34] | One drop of this and, bada-bing, bada-boom | 只要一滴这个 然后巴搭宾巴搭碰 |
[30:37] | You’re in fin city Whee | 你就成了美人鱼了 |
[30:40] | – Really? – Come, my darling. | -真的啊 -来 亲爱的 |
[30:43] | Your destiny awaits you. | 你的命运正在等着你 |
[31:06] | I don’t believe it | 我真不敢相信 |
[31:08] | I’m a mermaid. | 我是只美人鱼 |
[31:10] | Say it loud, say it proud | 大声的说 骄傲的说 |
[31:19] | I’m a mermaid | 我是只美人鱼 |
[31:24] | You had this all along. | 你一直有这个魔药 |
[31:26] | You could’ve changed me back. Why, I oughta… | 你可以把我变回去的 我应该 |
[31:29] | Keep your scales on, small fry. | 你给我冷静一点 |
[31:32] | I’m still reeling her in. | 我得先赢得她的信任 |
[31:38] | Oh, Daddy, I’m so worried. | 爸爸 我实在好担心 |
[31:40] | Everything’s going to be all right, Ariel. | 艾莉儿 一切都会没事 |
[31:43] | We have search parties scouring the ocean. | 我们已经派人在大海里搜寻 |
[31:46] | I’m going to join them now myself. | 我现在也要亲自加入搜索 |
[31:48] | Ariel, maybe you should go with him. | 艾莉儿 也许 你该跟爸爸去 |
[31:52] | But, Eric… | 但是亚力克 |
[31:53] | I need to stay here and lead the search on land. | 我需要待在这儿 指挥陆地上的搜索 |
[31:56] | But you know these waters, | 但你了解水域 |
[31:58] | and you know our daughter. | 你也了解我们的女儿 |
[32:01] | You have to go. | 你必须要去 |
[32:02] | It may be dangerous. | 这会很危险 |
[32:05] | Eric’s right, Daddy. | 亚力克说得对 |
[32:07] | I should’ve known I couldn’t keep Melody from the sea. | 我早该知道 无法让美莉缇远离大海 |
[32:10] | It’s a part of her. | 那是她的一部份 |
[32:12] | And a part of me. | 也是我的一部份 |
[32:13] | I have to go. | 我必须走了 |
[32:20] | Bring her home. | 把她带回来 |
[32:51] | What a totally cool feeling | 好棒好酷的感觉哦 |
[33:01] | Oh, excuse me. I’m so sorry, ma’am. | 对不起 真是对不起 |
[33:07] | Okay, get a grip Get the hang of this flipper | 好吧 再一次只要多一些练习 |
[33:10] | It’s like slipping two feet into one big, huge slipper | 就像两只脚穿一双特大号拖鞋 |
[33:13] | This way is left Which way is right | 这边往左 那边往右 |
[33:16] | Oh, now I’ll be circling in circles all night | 这样下去一定没有结果 |
[33:20] | Oh, so this is forward. No problem. | 原来是向前 没问题 |
[33:23] | I can’t believe I can do this and more | 从没想过我也能这么做 |
[33:25] | To swim in the sea like I walk on the shore | 在海里游泳竟是如此快乐 |
[33:29] | Out of my shell Not closed up like a clam | 我已决定不再封闭自我 |
[33:32] | Look out, sea This is me | 往前冲 |
[33:35] | Here I am | 去寻觅新世界 |
[33:38] | For a moment all of me | 这一瞬间我愿意 |
[33:41] | Is alive and at home in the sea | 就在大海里自由来去 |
[33:44] | I’m swirling and twirling So graceful and grand | 我优雅的旋转 我不停转圈 |
[33:48] | Not stubbing my toes Getting stuck in the sand | 不会再搁浅 没有任何危险 |
[33:51] | For a moment life is cool | 这一瞬间海最酷 |
[33:54] | I’m a splash in the world’s biggest pool | 让我梦想能尽情演出 |
[33:57] | This is more than my thoughts ever thought it could be | 没有任何拦阻 只有高声欢呼 |
[34:01] | For a moment Just a moment | 这一瞬间 这一瞬间到永远 |
[34:04] | Lucky me | 我好幸运啊 |
[34:07] | If only for one moment | 如果有那么一刻 |
[34:10] | I had shared with you all I know | 与你分享我的喜忧 |
[34:14] | The sea wouldn’t be a mystery | 大海就不再那么神秘 |
[34:17] | Oh, why did you have to go | 不会让你离开我 |
[34:20] | Everything’s newer and brighter and bluer | 一切都更新鲜明亮又蔚蓝 |
[34:22] | And truer to life than before | 生命如此真实 |
[34:25] | Watch me soar | 看我去翱翔 |
[34:28] | For a moment I can shine | 这一瞬间我发现 |
[34:31] | Got a grin and a fin that works fine | 鱼鳍能带我悠游世界 |
[34:34] | My fingers are wrinkly and I really don’t care | 我手指已发皱 但是我无所谓 |
[34:38] | If all of my curls have curled out of my hair | 那头发已纠结我不觉得累 |
[34:41] | For a moment I can feel | 这一瞬间我看见 |
[34:44] | All the dreams I’ve been dreaming are real | 所有梦想在慢慢实现 |
[34:47] | Wish my mother could hear it | 这世界多新鲜 |
[34:49] | The sea is my song | 愿你能听见 |
[34:51] | For a moment Just a moment | 这一瞬间 |
[34:54] | I belong | 我已拥有全世界 |
[34:55] | I will find you, my darling | 我亲爱的美莉缇 |
[34:58] | And the moment that I do | 如今何处去找寻 |
[35:03] | I’ll hold you close, my Melody | 我多希望能再抱紧你 |
[35:07] | And sing the song of the sea With you | 再与你共谱海的旋律 |
[35:14] | – Sing the song of the sea – For a moment, just a moment | -与你共谱海的 -就在这一瞬间 |
[35:18] | – With you – I belong | -旋律 -我已拥有全世界# |
[35:35] | Oh, thank you Thank you so much | 谢谢 真是太谢谢你了 |
[35:39] | What’s the matter? | 你怎么了 |
[35:40] | Oh, I knew this would happen. | 我就知道会发生这种事 |
[35:43] | One taste, and you’re hooked. | 一旦试过就上瘾了 |
[35:45] | Oh, Undertow, I’m such a failure, such a… | 杜鲨 我真的是好失败 真的是 |
[35:51] | Oh, my precious, | 我的宝贝 |
[35:53] | there wasn’t enough potion for this to be a forever spell. | 这个魔药不够 所以没办法做永远的改变 |
[35:57] | Please, I don’t want to go back to being an ordinary girl. | 拜托 我 我不想回去 当个普通的女孩子 |
[36:03] | Isn’t there some way I can stay a mermaid? | 有没有什么办法 可以让我当人鱼的 |
[36:05] | No, I’m afraid there’s absolutely no possible way. | 这恐怕没有 一个绝对可行的办法 |
[36:10] | Well, there is one way. | 是有个办法 |
[36:12] | No. What am I thinking? It’s far too dangerous. | 我在想什么啊 那样太危险了 |
[36:16] | What? What’s too dangerous? | 什么 你是说 什么太危险 |
[36:19] | Well, I could make the spell last longer | 这个嘛 我可以让咒语持续久一点 |
[36:23] | if I had my magic trident. | 但那需要我的神奇三叉戟 |
[36:26] | Oh, but it was stolen years ago by a deranged kleptomaniac, | 可是在几年前 一个神经错乱的窃盗狂 把它偷走了 |
[36:32] | and there’s no one to get it back for me. | 而且没有人去帮我把它拿回来 |
[36:35] | Maybe I could get it back for you. | 也许我可以帮你拿回来 |
[36:38] | You would do that for me? | 你愿意为我这么做 |
[36:41] | If I did, would you make me a mermaid forever? | 如果我拿回来 你能让我当永久的人鱼吗 |
[36:44] | Even longer, if you like. | 只要你喜欢甚至更久 |
[36:47] | Now, here is where the scoundrel lives. | 好 这儿 就是那个无赖住的地方 |
[36:51] | Atlantica? You mean it’s not just an old fish tale? | 亚特兰提卡 你是说 那不只是古老的神话 |
[36:55] | It really exists? | 它真的存在 |
[36:56] | Of course it exists, dear. | 它当然存在 亲爱的 |
[36:59] | Whoever told you otherwise? | 是谁跟你说它不存在的 |
[37:01] | My… mother. | 我 妈妈 |
[37:03] | Well, I’m sure she didn’t mean to be cruel and deceitful. | 我相信她不是故意 想要残忍的欺骗你 |
[37:08] | Okay, I’ll bring back your trident. | 好吧 我会拿回你的三叉戟 |
[37:11] | You can count on me | 你放心交给我吧 |
[37:13] | Be careful, dear. | 小心点 亲爱的 |
[37:15] | Enjoy those fins | 好好享受你的鳍 |
[37:18] | While you can. | 趁你还有机会 |
[37:29] | Hmm. Let’s see. South to Two Circles Pass, | 我看看 在二圈航道的南边 |
[37:34] | then, uh, north to… | 然后 往北到 |
[37:37] | No, no, um, east to… | 不 不 往东到 |
[37:53] | My map. It’s ruined. | 我的地图 都毁了 |
[37:57] | Now how am I gonna find my way to Atlantica? | 现在要怎么找 去亚特兰提卡的路 |
[37:59] | Help Someone, please | 快来人帮忙 救命啊 |
[38:02] | Help Oh Oh, hold on, sweetie We’ll save you | 宝宝 撑着点 我们会来救你的 |
[38:06] | Help Mama Hurry | 救命啊 妈妈 快啊 |
[38:10] | I can’t reach her. | 我还是抓不到她 |
[38:14] | Somebody help us | 快来人救救我们 |
[38:18] | Mightier than a hurricane Braver than a killer whale | 比飓风更有力量 比杀人鲸更勇敢 |
[38:23] | Faster than a moray eel | 比海鳗更迅速 |
[38:25] | It’s the fearless adventurers… | 这是大无畏又爱冒险的 |
[38:27] | Slash-explorers. | 双人探险家 |
[38:29] | Titanic Tip and his trusty sidekick Dash | 冲锋迪普 和他忠心的助手戴许 |
[38:33] | – Oh, no. – Not them. | -完了 -怎么又是他们 |
[38:37] | This is it, Dash. Redemption. | 机会来了 快赎罪吧 |
[38:39] | No, not the walrus. | 不要那只海象啊 |
[38:41] | – Sorry. Excuse me. – Ow | -抱歉 对不起 -喔 |
[38:44] | Oh, was that your face? | 那是你的脸吗 |
[38:46] | We’re finally gonna be heroes for real. | 我们这一下真的要当英雄了 |
[38:48] | Yeah, they’re not gonna laugh at us any more. | 对啊 他们再也不会嘲笑我们了 |
[38:52] | This is too easy. | 这太简单了 |
[38:54] | And a-one, and a-two, | 好 一 然后 二 |
[38:59] | and a shark… | 然后 鲨鱼 |
[39:01] | – Shark? – Shark | -鲨鱼 -鲨鱼 |
[39:04] | – Shark, shark, shark – Coming through | -鲨鱼 鲨鱼 鲨鱼 -借过一下 |
[39:07] | – Going up, going up, going up – Going down. | -上来 上来 上来 -下去 |
[39:17] | Get off me | 借过 |
[39:28] | Well, that wasn’t so bad. | 也没那么糟嘛 |
[39:48] | – Mama – Mmm | -妈妈 -唔 |
[39:53] | Another plan perfectly executed. | 又完美的 执行了一个计划 |
[39:56] | What did you think you were doing? | 你们两个到底在干什么 |
[39:59] | We were just trying to be heroes. | 我们只想当英雄 |
[40:02] | You call abandoning my baby heroic? | 你们抛着我的宝贝玩 这叫作当英雄 |
[40:05] | You two boys almost got us all killed. | 你知不知道 你们差一点害死我们大家 |
[40:08] | Oh, yeah, some fearless heroes. | 对嘛 什么大无畏的英雄 |
[40:10] | More like zeroes | 我看是狗熊 |
[40:16] | That’s a good one | 说得好 |
[40:18] | Go ahead. Laugh your stinking tuxedos off. | 尽量笑 最好笑掉你们的黑礼服 |
[40:23] | We’ll show you, someday. | 早晚 要你们好看 |
[40:33] | – Excuse me. – Ahh | -对不起 -啊 |
[40:37] | You don’t have to be scared of me. I won’t hurt you. | 你们两个不要怕我 我不会伤害你们的 |
[40:40] | Scared? Who said anything about being scared? | 怕你 有谁我说在害怕来着 |
[40:43] | Don’t you know an evasive manoeuvre when you see one? | 你难道还不了解 逃避这种战术吗 |
[40:47] | Hi. I’m Melody. | 嗨 我是美莉缇 |
[40:49] | This here’s Tip, and I’m Dash. | 他叫迪普 我叫戴许 |
[40:51] | Excuse me, Mr I Spill My Guts To Total Strangers. | 对不起啊 对陌生人掏心挖肺先生 |
[40:55] | – You just blew our cover. – I was just trying to be friendly. | -你泄漏了我们的身份 -我只是试着表示友善啊 |
[40:59] | Uh, guys, I really need to get going, | 两位 我真的必须要走了 |
[41:01] | so if you could just tell me… | 所以 只要你们能告诉我 |
[41:03] | See? Now she’s gonna leave, and it’s all your fault. | 看吧 现在她要走了 而这些全都是你的错 |
[41:08] | My fault? | 我的错 这 |
[41:10] | – Guys… – She’s probably allergic to blubber. | -两位 -她可能是对肥肉过敏 |
[41:13] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[41:15] | Well, maybe she doesn’t like birds that can’t fly | 也许她只是不喜欢 那些不会飞的鸟 |
[41:19] | Guys… Well, you can’t fly either. | 两位 你也不会飞 |
[41:22] | And you walk funny. | 可是 你的脸长得很抱歉 |
[41:25] | – Guys – Oh, yeah? | -两位 -是吗 我 |
[41:27] | Well, you can’t fly either | 反正你不会飞 |
[41:30] | Guys | 两位 |
[41:32] | Do either of you know how to get to Atlantica? I don’t have much time. | 你们知道怎么去亚特蓝提卡 我的时间不多了 |
[41:36] | Why do you want to go to Atlantica? | 你为什么要去亚特蓝提卡 |
[41:38] | I have to get something that was stolen from a friend. | 我要帮朋友拿回被偷走的东西 |
[41:41] | If I don’t, I’ll turn back into… | 如果没拿到 我就会变回一个 |
[41:45] | A what? Turn back into a what? | 什么 你会变回一个什么 |
[41:47] | A human. | 人类 |
[41:50] | I knew there was something unfishy about you. | 我早就知道你有点儿奇怪 |
[41:53] | Tough break, sister. Drop us a line. | 算你倒霉 小姐 写信给我们 |
[41:55] | Let us know how it all turns out. | 告诉我们结果怎么样 |
[41:58] | – We’ll take you. – You will? | -我们带你去 -你愿意 |
[41:59] | – We will? – She’s a damsel in distress. | -我们愿意 -她现在是个落难中的少女 |
[42:02] | It’s our big chance. | 这可是我们的机会 |
[42:10] | Whew. Hoo-boy. | 天啊 |
[42:12] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. Somebody stop me. | 我不相信我会这么做 谁来阻止我 |
[42:15] | All right, then, we’re in. | 好吧 我们加入 |
[42:17] | On to Atlantica | 到亚特蓝提卡吧 |
[42:24] | Taming the tides | 乘风破浪 |
[42:26] | Swarming the seas | 勇往直前 |
[42:28] | Beware, barracudas Drop to your knees | 所有梭鱼麻烦你们听仔细 |
[42:33] | Defending our friends and anemones | 保护我们的朋友和海葵 |
[42:36] | As big as a whale | 他像只鲸鱼 |
[42:37] | With a much smaller tail | 还有个小小尾巴 |
[42:40] | Facing the foe with our fearless flukes | 为朋友我们握紧拳头 |
[42:43] | Daring the dastards to put up their dukes | 再强的敌人也不会退缩 |
[42:47] | Great globs of gore We’ll storm the shore | 不问结果 |
[42:51] | And seek the unknown | 为正义我们写下承诺 |
[42:53] | Then can we go home? | 我们能活着回来吗 |
[42:55] | Titanic Tip and Daring Dash | 冲锋迪普 敢死戴许 |
[42:57] | Adventurers-slash-explorers | 我们是冒险双人组 |
[42:59] | Titanic Tip and Daring Dash | 冲锋迪普 敢死戴许 |
[43:01] | Adventurers-slash-explorers | 我们是冒险双人组 |
[43:03] | Our gallant quest to do our best | 重洋远渡 誓死保护 |
[43:04] | And smile for our adorers | 所有人对我欢呼 |
[43:07] | – We’ll save the day – And make a splash | -成功出击 -创造奇迹 |
[43:09] | Titanic Tip and Daring Dash | 冲锋迪普 敢死戴许 |
[43:14] | We’ll clobber those crabs with their clammy claws | 我用螃蟹爪子来用力敲 |
[43:17] | We’ll shatter those sharks with their savage jaws | 我用我的嘴巴来用力咬 |
[43:21] | – The battle is fierce – And mercifully brief | -他无法闪避 -我们所向无敌 |
[43:24] | The conquering heroes return as kings of the reef | 所有的人为你庆祝 这成功胜利 |
[43:28] | We’ll dine with the best | 享用这美味 |
[43:31] | Dressed with a flair | 穿着有品味 |
[43:33] | Climb every mountain | 攀登高山 |
[43:35] | Because it’s there | 还要超越巅峰 |
[43:37] | Come on, follow me We’ll make history | 改写历史创造那奇迹 |
[43:41] | To courage To us | 要勇敢向前 |
[43:43] | – The trident – Or bust | -三叉戟 -尽全力 |
[43:45] | Titanic Tip and Daring Dash | 冲锋迪普 敢死戴许 |
[43:47] | Adventurers-slash-explorers | 我们是冒险三人组 |
[43:49] | Titanic Tip and Daring Dash | 冲锋迪普 敢死戴许 |
[43:51] | Adventurers-slash-explorers | 我们是冒险三人组 |
[43:52] | – We’ll save the day – And make a splash | -成功出击 -创造奇迹 |
[43:55] | – Melody – Tip and Daring Dash | -美莉缇 -迪普 敢死戴许 |
[43:57] | All for three and three for one | 我们三人一条心不畏艰难 |
[43:58] | Atlantica | 亚特兰提卡 |
[44:01] | Here we come | 打胜仗 |
[44:09] | I knew it It’s real | 我就知道这是真的 |
[44:12] | Atlantica. | 亚特兰提卡 |
[44:14] | That’s right, Princess. | 没有错 小公主 |
[44:17] | Just a little further. | 再继续向前走 |
[44:19] | Cloak Dagger | 斗蓬 匕首 |
[44:21] | Go make sure that no one interferes with her return. Hmm? | 去确定不准让任何人 干扰她的归来 |
[44:30] | Have you heard anything, Daddy? | 爸爸 你有她的消息吗 |
[44:31] | I’ve been searching everywhere, but I’d… Flounder | 我到处都找过了 但是我 小比目鱼 |
[44:37] | Daddy | 爸爸 |
[44:40] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[44:43] | – Sorry. – Ariel? | -对不起 -艾莉儿 |
[44:45] | – Flounder? – Ariel | -小比目鱼 -艾莉儿 |
[44:47] | Oh, I’ve missed you | 我好想念你 |
[44:50] | Boy, you’re sure not a guppy any more. | 老天 你再也不是以前那个小东西了 |
[44:53] | You can say that again. | 你说得一点也没错 |
[44:56] | – Over here – Throw it to me | -来玩球 -给我 |
[44:59] | – Yeah – I want it | -对了 -给我 |
[45:03] | Children, what did I say | 孩子们 我跟你们说过多少次了 |
[45:05] | about playing Kick the Clam on the reef? | 不要在暗礁上面踢蚌壳 |
[45:08] | – Sorry, Dad. – Kids. | -对不起 爸 -小东西 |
[45:13] | I’m sorry about Melody. | 关于美莉缇的事我很抱歉 |
[45:17] | Flounder, I really need your help. | 小比目鱼 我真的需要你的帮忙 |
[45:21] | Wild sea horses couldn’t stop me. | 你放心 任何人都没有办法阻止我 |
[45:29] | – Oh, boy – Follow me | -来吧 -跟我来 |
[45:32] | Come on | 来吧 |
[45:40] | It’s so beautiful. | 这里好漂亮啊 |
[45:45] | – Sorry. My… – Sorry. My fault. | -抱歉 我的 -抱歉 我的错 |
[45:46] | – …fault. – Hi. | -错 -嗨 |
[45:50] | I don’t think I’ve seen you around here. What’s your name? | 我以前在这儿没见过你 你叫什么名字 |
[45:53] | I’m Mel… Mel… | 我是美 |
[45:56] | Hey, guys Meet Mel-Mel. | 大伙儿 来见美美 |
[45:59] | – Hi. – Hey, you wanna hang out with us? | -嗨 -想跟我们一起玩吗 |
[46:02] | All right, all right. Break it up. Break it up | 好了 好了 让开吧 快点让开 |
[46:05] | There’s nothing to see here. Move along. | 这里没什么好看的 快点走 |
[46:07] | Come on, Miss Popularity. | 走了 超人气小姐 |
[46:09] | We have a previous engagement. Remember? | 我们还有个任务要完成 记得吗 |
[46:13] | Maybe I’ll catch you later. | 有空我们再一起玩 |
[46:15] | This is what happens | 这就是 |
[46:17] | when you bring a country fish to the big city. | 带着乡巴佬鱼儿 到大城市的后果 |
[46:21] | Was that a penguin? | 那是一只企鹅吗 |
[46:36] | Nice crib. | 我要上来 |
[46:46] | Come on. Follow me. | 快 跟我来 |
[46:54] | That must be him. | 一定就是他了 |
[47:00] | He looks sad. | 他看起来好悲伤 |
[47:03] | – He doesn’t look like a thief. – They never do. | -他不像一个贼 -一向都是如此 |
[47:09] | Look There it is | 你们看在那里 |
[47:12] | A fork? We’re risking our tails for a fork? | 叉子 我们为了一支叉子冒生命危险 |
[47:21] | We haven’t time for this. | 我们没有时间在这儿用餐 |
[47:23] | I want every available merman searching | 我要每个有空的人鱼加入搜索 |
[47:26] | Find her | 去找她 找回她 |
[47:47] | Dash, if this is the end, | 戴许 如果要完蛋了 |
[47:50] | I just want you to know, pal, | 伙伴 我只希望你知道 |
[47:52] | I’m sorry I said that thing about the blubber. | 我很抱歉去笑你的那些肥肉 |
[47:54] | – Well, I’m sorry about the fish breath. – Yeah… | -我也不该说你有口臭的事 -是吗 |
[47:58] | – You didn’t say anything about that. – But I was thinking it. | -你从来没说过这个事 -但我心里想过 |
[48:07] | King Triton, your daughter has returned. | 川顿大王 您的女儿回来了 |
[48:21] | Ooh, that was close. | 刚刚好险哦 |
[48:29] | Oh, sure, that’s it. Take your time. Kick back. Relax. | 是啊 没错 你慢慢来 放轻松 |
[48:33] | Let’s all just linger here and die | 我们就没事在这儿等着送命吧 |
[48:36] | I’m sure she’ll turn up soon. | 我相信她很快就会出现 |
[48:39] | He’s coming back | 他又回来了 |
[48:48] | My necklace | 我的坠子 |
[48:55] | Ah, don’t worry, Ariel. We’ll find her. | 艾莉儿 不要担心 我们会找到她的 |
[49:01] | Daddy The trident | 爸爸 三叉戟呢 |
[49:06] | But that’s not possible. | 这是不可能的 |
[49:08] | Nobody can remove the trident from the stand except you, sire. | 没有人能从三叉戟的座上 拿起它 |
[49:11] | You or one of your descendants. | 只有你 陛下 只有你或是你的子孙啊 |
[49:13] | Melody. | 美莉缇 |
[49:15] | Who I was supposed to be watching. | 我到底该看顾谁 |
[49:17] | Go ahead, crack me open. Make a crab cake out of me, sire. | 来吧 把我剖开 把我做成螃蟹蛋糕吧 |
[49:22] | But how could she have gotten here? | 她是怎么到这里来的 |
[49:24] | Morgana. If she gets her hands on my trident… | 莫吉娜 如果是她拿了我的三叉戟的话 |
[49:29] | Double the search parties | 搜索队再加一倍 |
[49:31] | I want every creature in the ocean on patrol | 我要海里每一种生物 都开始巡逻 |
[49:34] | Yes, sire | 遵命 陛下 |
[49:44] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[49:46] | I know those two. | 我认识那两个 |
[49:49] | It’s all my fault. | 这全是我的错 |
[49:51] | If I had just paid a little more attention | 如果我能再多注意她一点 |
[49:54] | instead of blabbering on and on and on… | 而不是喋喋不休 一直讲 |
[50:06] | …and on and on. | 一直讲 一直讲 |
[50:08] | From now on, Your Majesty, nothing gets past | 国王陛下 从现在起 任何人休想经过 |
[50:14] | me. | 我这 |
[50:20] | We did it | 我们成功了 |
[50:30] | All this time Atlantica was never that far away from home. | 这么久以来 亚特兰提卡原来就在家附近 |
[50:35] | This is your home? | 这里就是你的家 |
[50:39] | It used to be. | 以前是的 |
[50:40] | Whoa, what a pad. Talk about your kerb appeal. | 好棒的家 外面看来真是壮观 |
[50:43] | But what’s with the wall? | 不过有了那面墙 |
[50:45] | I know good fences make good neighbours, but isn’t that a bit much? | 让人感觉好像有层隔阂 看起来怪怪的 |
[50:48] | What you trying to keep out? | 是啊 你们想阻止什么外人 |
[50:50] | It wasn’t built to keep something out. | 那面墙不是要阻止外人 |
[50:53] | It was built to keep me in. | 只是为了想要阻止我 |
[50:55] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走 我们走 |
[51:08] | You know, kid, the three of us, we make a pretty good team. | 孩子 你知道吗 我们三个可以变成很棒的搭档 |
[51:11] | Once you’re a permanent mermaid, we’ll be friends forever. | 等你永远成为美人鱼 我们就是永远的朋友 |
[51:15] | – We’ll be inseparable. – Nothing will ever come between us. | -我们永不分离 -什么事都不能把我们分开 |
[51:20] | – Shark Run Run – Shark | -鲨鱼 快逃 快闪 -鲨鱼 |
[51:23] | No, wait | 别跑 |
[51:25] | It’s just… | 等一下 那只是 |
[51:28] | Leaving so soon, boys? | 这么急着走 |
[51:30] | What can I say? When you got it, you got it. | 该怎么说呢 有本事就是老大 |
[51:32] | Hey You got it | 你拿到了 |
[51:35] | Sweetheart, you’re my new hero. | 宝贝 你是我的英雄 |
[51:38] | Let’s go. It’s time for some magic. | 走吧 该来玩一点魔法了 |
[51:42] | But… But my friends… | 但 但是我的朋友 |
[51:44] | Ha You mean you call those two yellow-bellied sea slugs your friends? | 你说你把那两个胆小鬼 当成你的朋友 |
[51:49] | Come on | 走啊 |
[51:50] | You wanna be a mermaid, or what? | 你到底想不想当人鱼啊 |
[51:52] | We got the power. We got the power. | 我们有力量 我们有力量 |
[51:56] | We got the power | 我们有力量 |
[52:09] | So there it is. | 原来是在这里 |
[52:13] | Swim back as fast as you can and tell my father. I’ll try to find Melody. | 尽可能快游回去告诉我爸爸 我会试着去找美莉缇 |
[52:16] | Oh, but if that old sea witch is in there, and then there’s that mean little shark, | 跟那些蝠�鱼 |
[52:21] | and then those manta rays come, and then she takes those creepy tentacles | 然后她用那些 那些恶心的触角 |
[52:26] | so suction cups stick to your face, and… | 那种吸盘吸住你的脸蛋 然后 然后 |
[52:30] | No way you’re going in there alone. | 你休想自己单独跑进那里 |
[52:33] | But, Flounder, if we both go, | 但是小比目鱼 如果我们都进去 |
[52:35] | who’s going to tell Daddy where Morgana’s lair is? | 谁去告诉爸爸莫吉娜在哪儿 |
[52:37] | What’s all the whispering about? Is Melody around here? | 这里到底在吵些什么 美莉缇在这里吗 |
[52:41] | – Did you find her yet? If she’s… – Scuttle | -你找到她没有 如果她 -史卡托 |
[52:44] | Get down and be quiet. | 下来不要出声 |
[52:46] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[52:48] | Scuttle can get help. | 史卡托可以去求救啊 |
[52:51] | Scuttle, I need you to pay very close attention. | 史卡托 我有一件非常重要的事 需要你帮忙 |
[52:56] | We’re doomed. | 我们糗大了 |
[52:59] | Oh, there you are, darling | 哎呀 亲爱的 你回来啦 |
[53:01] | Oh, I was so worried about you. | 我实在好为你担心 |
[53:04] | And look You’ve brought back my trident. | 瞧瞧 你带回我的三叉戟了 |
[53:08] | – Clever girl. – Give it to her Give it to her | -你真聪明 -快给她 快给她 |
[53:14] | Forgive him, dear. He’s got a little size issue. | 原谅他 他对尺寸问题有点疯狂 |
[53:17] | Now, if you’ll just hand over the… | 现在麻烦你 把手上的那个三叉 |
[53:21] | – Melody, don’t Don’t listen to her – Mom | -美莉缇 不要 不要听她的 -妈 |
[53:26] | – You’re a mermaid? – You’re a mermaid? | -你是一只美人鱼 -你是一只美人鱼 |
[53:28] | Ariel, how nice of you to come. | 艾莉儿 你能来真是太好了 |
[53:31] | And you brought Flopper with you. | 你还带了比目鱼跟你一块儿 |
[53:33] | The name’s Flounder. | 我的名字是比目鱼 |
[53:37] | “Grrr” yourself, pipsqueak. | 你才去呢 小侏儒 |
[53:39] | Get that thing and hit me. | 快用那东西指着我 |
[53:41] | One bite, and he’s shrimp toast. | 咬一口他就完蛋了 |
[53:44] | Sweetheart, hand me my trident now. | 亲爱的 快把那三叉戟给我 |
[53:48] | All this time, and you never told me? | 这么多年了 你 你从来都没告诉过我 |
[53:52] | Kept the most important secret in her whole life from her own daughter. | 这么重要的秘密 怎么可以瞒着自己的女儿呢 |
[53:56] | Please, give it to me, Melody. | 拜托 把它给我 美莉缇 |
[53:59] | No, hand it to me. | 不 交给我 |
[54:01] | – It’s for your own good. – She’s lying | -这是为你自己好 -她在说谎 |
[54:04] | I’ve given you what you’ve always wanted. | 我达成了你长久以来的心愿 |
[54:07] | She’s the one who lied to you all these years. | 而她 却是那个 一直都对你说谎的人 |
[54:11] | – I was trying to protect you. – By fencing me in? | -我 我只是要保护你 -所以把我关住 |
[54:14] | You knew how much I loved the sea. | 你明知道我有多爱大海 |
[54:16] | Why did you keep the truth from me? | 你为什么 一直都不肯告诉我真相 |
[54:18] | Melody, listen to me. If there was one thing in my life that I could do over… | 美莉缇 你听我说 如果现在可以 让我重新再来过的话 我一定 |
[54:23] | Too late, Mom. | 太迟了 妈 |
[54:25] | Melody, no | 美莉缇 不要 |
[54:34] | All the power of the seven seas at my command | 现在七海所有的权力 都是我的了 |
[54:42] | Hello Can we get with the programme? | 哈罗 我们能照计划走吗 |
[54:45] | It’s still a small world down here | 下面这里还是个小世界 |
[54:49] | Mom | 妈 |
[54:51] | Your mommy was only trying to protect you from moi | 你妈妈所做的每件事情 都只是为了要保护你 |
[54:56] | What she did, she did out of… | 她会这么做全都是出自于 |
[54:59] | …love. | 爱 |
[55:01] | Little Melody’s been a very naughty girl, | 小美莉缇 实在是非常顽皮的女孩 |
[55:05] | stealing from her own grandfather. | 居然会偷自己外公的东西 |
[55:09] | My grandfather? | 什么 他是我的外公 |
[55:12] | King Triton, ruler of Atlantica, commander in chief of all of the oceans | 川顿国王 海洋的最高总指挥 亚特兰提卡的统治者 |
[55:18] | Or at least he was, until a certain little thief came along. | 至少以前是 直到某个小偷出现为止 |
[55:22] | You tricked me. | 你这个骗子 |
[55:23] | You’ve got no one to blame but yourself. | 不能怪任何人 只能怪自己 |
[55:27] | Tell me, Melody. | 告诉我 美莉缇 |
[55:29] | Is being a mermaid everything you dreamed? | 当人鱼是你最大的梦想 |
[55:32] | Was it worth it? | 这样做值得吗 |
[55:38] | Melody | 美莉缇 |
[55:45] | Oh, and by the way, | 还有一件事 |
[55:48] | your time as a mermaid has just about expired. | 你当人鱼的时间就快要过了 |
[55:53] | Catch you later. | 待会儿见了 |
[55:54] | I’ve got bigger fish to fry | 我还有更大的事要办 |
[55:57] | Bigger fish Now, there’s an idea | 更大的事 这才像话啊 |
[56:01] | We gotta keep trying. | 我们还得继续试 |
[56:05] | It’s no use. It’s too thick. | 没有用的 这个太厚了 |
[56:12] | Oh, Flounder. | 比目鱼 |
[56:14] | I’ve ruined everything. | 我把事情都搞砸了 |
[56:22] | We’re guppies, man. Jellyfish. | 我们是废物 两个废物 |
[56:25] | The great Tip and Dash. | 伟大的迪普和戴许 |
[56:27] | Cowards-slash-losers. | 根本就是两个没用的胆小鬼 |
[56:32] | Well, at least we’re alive. | 至少我们还活着 |
[56:35] | Yeah, if you wanna call this living. | 是啊 如果这也叫作活着的话 |
[56:43] | Okay, on the one hand, | 没错 这么想的话 |
[56:45] | we can live a long, healthy life | 我们就可以活得健康又长寿 |
[56:47] | albeit as disgusting, pathetic, cowardly… | 只是令人恶心 可悲 懦弱 |
[56:52] | – Worms. – That’s good. Good. | -寄生虫 -这个好 很好 |
[56:54] | Cowardly worms. | 懦弱的寄生虫 |
[56:56] | On the other hand, we could gather our courage, if we had any | 但另一方面 我们可以鼓起勇气 |
[57:00] | and storm the fortress and be heroes. | 如果我们有的话 攻击那个要塞 并且当英雄 |
[57:02] | Yeah, until they hack us up into fish bait. | 是啊 直到他们把我们拿去当鱼饵 |
[57:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[57:12] | Melody’s in there. | 美莉缇在里面 |
[57:14] | She could be in big trouble. She may really need our help | 她可能有大麻烦 她可能真的需要我们的帮忙 |
[57:19] | So what’s it gonna be? | 所以要怎么样 |
[57:20] | A lifetime as worms, | 一辈子都当寄生虫 |
[57:23] | or two minutes as heroes? | 还是只有两分钟的英雄 |
[57:35] | All hail Queen Morgana | 全都向莫吉娜女王致敬 |
[57:41] | I’m hailing I’m hailing | 我在致敬 我在致敬 |
[57:44] | Hold on, sweetie | 撑着点 艾莉儿 |
[57:47] | The cavalry is coming | 救兵赶到了 |
[57:54] | Ariel | 艾莉儿 |
[57:55] | Ah Prince Eric. | 亚力克王子 |
[57:57] | Come to join the party? | 你也来参加派对 |
[57:59] | We’re having a blast | 我们玩得正开心 |
[58:14] | Oh, how dear Ursula would have adored this. | 这是乌苏拉最想看到的画面 |
[58:26] | Morgana | 莫吉娜 |
[58:31] | King Triton? | 川顿国王 |
[58:33] | Oh, please Is that the best you can do? | 拜托 你只能做到这样而已吗 |
[58:38] | Release my daughter, surrender my granddaughter | 快放开我女儿 并交出我的外孙女 |
[58:42] | and I shall spare you. | 我或许会饶了你 |
[58:45] | What you gonna do? Throw the crab at me? | 你要怎么做 拿螃蟹砸我吗 |
[58:52] | Face it, Triton. You’re all washed up | 面对现实吧 川顿 你已经完了 |
[58:58] | I’m gonna be teaching you some manners | 我要教你一点礼貌才行 |
[59:01] | Oh, look at me. I’m bait | 这下可好 我成了饵了 |
[59:23] | Look out | 小心啦 |
[59:25] | Where’s Melody? What have you done with her? | 美莉缇在哪儿 你把美莉缇怎么了 |
[59:27] | Oh, you want to join your daughter? I think that can be arranged. | 你想加入你的女儿 这个我想是可以安排的 |
[59:36] | Eric | 亚力克 |
[59:43] | You are a very bad lady | 你是一个很坏心的女人 |
[59:49] | Very bad. | 非常坏 |
[1:00:17] | Going somewhere, boys? | 两位 想去哪儿啊 |
[1:00:20] | Uh, we’re just looking for the little penguings room. | 我们只是在找企鹅的厕所 |
[1:00:25] | Well, it’s been nice knowing ya. | 很荣幸能够认识你 |
[1:00:31] | Now, that is one brave hunk of blubber. | 他真是一个勇敢的家伙 |
[1:00:35] | I’ll hold him You go find Melody | 我来拖住他 你去找美莉缇 |
[1:00:41] | Hurry | 快一点 |
[1:00:51] | What’s… What’s happening? | 天啊 这是怎么回事啊 |
[1:01:00] | Oh, no Oh… | 不 |
[1:01:06] | – I thought you were gonna hold him – I am holding him | -你不是说你要拖住他 -我正在拖他 |
[1:01:18] | Nice fishy. | 大鱼乖乖 |
[1:01:20] | Ooh. Big fishy. | 你长的好大 |
[1:01:23] | Hold on, Melody | 撑着点 美莉缇 |
[1:01:25] | I’m gonna bust us out of here | 就算是拼了我这条老命 |
[1:01:28] | if it’s the last thing I… | 我也一定会带我们 |
[1:01:31] | do. | 离开这里 |
[1:01:37] | Tip Help | 迪普 |
[1:01:55] | Another plan perfectly executed. | 又完美的执行了一个计划 |
[1:01:57] | Melody | 美莉缇 |
[1:02:25] | Fools I have the trident now. | 我现在有了三叉戟 |
[1:02:29] | And all the creatures of the sea are in my power | 海洋中所有的生物 都在我的掌握中 |
[1:02:39] | I’m the queen of the sea, | 我是海洋的女王 |
[1:02:42] | and you will bow down before me | 你们全都要匍匐在我脚下 |
[1:02:45] | – This can’t be good for the lower back. – Pathetic fools | -这会出人命的 -你这可怜的笨蛋 |
[1:02:49] | Watch and see how utterly powerful I can be | 见识我拥有多么伟大的力量 |
[1:02:54] | The end begins | 你们这些有鳍的 |
[1:02:56] | for all of you with fins | 全都开始完蛋了 |
[1:03:36] | That’s it, Triton. | 轮到你了 川顿 |
[1:03:39] | Bow down | 跪下 |
[1:03:41] | Bow down before me | 快点给我跪下 |
[1:03:44] | No, Your Majesty. You mustn’t. | 不 国王陛下 你不能跪 |
[1:03:46] | I’m sorry, Sebastian. I have no choice. | 对不起 赛巴斯丁 |
[1:03:53] | Oh Wishes do come true. | 我 我别无选择 |
[1:03:57] | See that, Ma? | 看到了没有 妈 |
[1:03:59] | Who’s your favourite now? | 现在你最喜欢谁啊 |
[1:04:06] | It’s over, Triton. | 都结束了 川顿 |
[1:04:08] | I sentence you | 现在我宣判你 |
[1:04:10] | to oblivion | 永远被湮灭 |
[1:04:15] | You | 是你 |
[1:04:17] | Just what do you think you’re going to do with that? | 你以为你拿那个东西 能够做什么 |
[1:04:23] | Stay back | 你退后 |
[1:04:26] | Wrong end, sweetheart. | 你拿反了 宝贝 |
[1:04:36] | Grandfather? | 外公吗 |
[1:04:38] | I think this belongs to you. | 我想这应该是属于你的 |
[1:04:40] | No | 不 |
[1:04:57] | Never again will you or yours threaten my family. | 你跟你的同伴 再也不能威胁我的家人 |
[1:05:02] | There will be no escape for you | 你们将再也无路可逃 |
[1:05:05] | ever | 直到永远 |
[1:05:52] | – Dad? – Oh, Melody, | -爸 -美莉缇 |
[1:05:54] | I was so afraid we’d lost you. | 我好怕我们会失去你 |
[1:05:58] | I’m sorry, Mother. | 妈 对不起 |
[1:06:00] | Oh, no, sweetie. We’re sorry. | 不 宝贝 我们很抱歉 |
[1:06:03] | We should have told you the truth. | 我们早该告诉你真相的 |
[1:06:05] | I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. | 我不是故意要伤害你们 |
[1:06:07] | I just hoped I’d be a better mermaid than a girl. | 只是我一直希望 我能当一只快乐的人鱼 |
[1:06:12] | Oh, Melody, sweetie, it doesn’t matter if you have fins or feet. | 美莉缇 无论你是有脚 或者是鳍都没关系 |
[1:06:17] | We love you for who you are on the inside. | 我们爱的是原来真正的你 |
[1:06:19] | Our very brave little girl. | 我们非常勇敢的小女儿 |
[1:06:22] | Just like your mother. | 就像你妈一样 |
[1:06:24] | Oh, Grandfather | 外公 |
[1:06:32] | Melody, I don’t blame you for wanting to join us merfolk. | 美莉缇 我不会怪你想要加入 我们的人鱼族 |
[1:06:37] | And because you’re my granddaughter, | 因为你是我最可爱的外孙女 |
[1:06:40] | I’m giving you a most precious gift. | 我要给你一个最宝贵的礼物 |
[1:06:44] | A choice, you can come to Atlantica with me | 一个选择 你可以跟我到亚特兰提卡 |
[1:06:49] | or you can return to your home on land. | 或是你可以回到你陆地上的家 |
[1:06:52] | It’s up to you. | 你自己选择 |
[1:06:57] | I have a better idea. | 我有一个更好的办法 |
[1:07:09] | Now we can all be together | 现在我们全都能在一起了 |
[1:07:16] | I feel the music playing It’s swinging and it’s swaying | 我听见音乐响起 在空中飘荡不停 |
[1:07:19] | Life is a rhapsody | 挑动我的神经 |
[1:07:22] | Today we’re so delighted Today we’re all united | 今天大伙儿多开心 我们要团聚一起 |
[1:07:25] | Here on the land and sea | 在海洋和陆地 |
[1:07:28] | I see the sails are sailing Even the whales are whaling | 船儿在水面航行 |
[1:07:31] | We’re swimming fancy free | 鲸鱼也加入游行 |
[1:07:34] | We’re feeling better now | 世界风平浪静 这感觉多美好 |
[1:07:36] | We sing together now here on the land and sea | 我们又唱又跳 在海洋和陆地 |
[1:07:39] | La-dee-da Pick up the beat | 啦-嘀-哒 跟着节拍 |
[1:07:42] | Move your fins and move your feet | 放开怀自由自在 |
[1:07:45] | Life is sweet, life is grand | 来摇摆 多愉快 |
[1:07:48] | Blowing bubbles with the bass sprats band | 吹吹泡泡烦恼都抛开 |
[1:07:51] | – Everybody now – Come on in | -大家一起来 -快下来嘛 |
[1:07:54] | There’s plenty of water for everyone | 这里的水够大家玩的啦 |
[1:07:58] | Look out | 当心 |
[1:08:04] | – There’s no more stormy weather – Now we can sing together | -再没有狂风暴雨 -从今后我们一起 |
[1:08:07] | In perfect harmony | 唱出优美旋律 |
[1:08:10] | We’re feeling better now | 这感觉多美好 |
[1:08:12] | We sing together now here on the land and sea | 我们又唱又跳 在海洋和陆地 |
[1:08:15] | – Those on land sing – La dee dah doh | -唱出声音 -啦 嘀 哒 嘟 |
[1:08:18] | – Those below sing – Lo dee doh doh | -唱出热情 -啦 嘀 哒 嘟 |
[1:08:21] | Life is sweet as sweet can be | 多欢欣 无法言喻 |
[1:08:24] | On the land and on the sea | 在海洋也在陆地 |
[1:08:27] | Everybody sing | 大家一起来 |
[1:08:28] | Come on, Grimsby, join us. The water’s great | 来吧 迪普下来玩玩 海水很棒哦 |
[1:08:31] | I think not, sir. The very idea seems rather absur… | 我可不觉得 陛下 这主意好像有点荒唐 |
[1:08:34] | We’re feeling better now We sing together now | 这感觉多美好 我们又唱又跳 |
[1:08:37] | Here on the land and sea | 在海洋和陆地 |
[1:08:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:08:45] | We’re feeling better now We sing together now | 这感觉多美好 我们又唱又跳 |
[1:08:47] | Here on the land And sea | 在海洋和陆地 |
[1:09:13] | Look at this stuff isn’t it neat | |
[1:09:17] | Wouldn’t you think my collection’s complete | |
[1:09:21] | Wouldn’t you think I’m the girl | |
[1:09:24] | The girl who has everything | |
[1:09:29] | Look at this trove Treasures untold | |
[1:09:33] | How many wonders can one cavern hold | |
[1:09:37] | Looking around here you’d think | |
[1:09:39] | Sure she’s got everything | |
[1:09:44] | I’ve got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty | |
[1:09:48] | I’ve got who’s-it’s and what’s-it’s galore | |
[1:09:52] | You want thingamabobs I’ve got twenty | |
[1:09:56] | But who cares No big deal | |
[1:10:00] | I want more | |
[1:10:05] | I want to be where the people are | |
[1:10:08] | I want to see Want to see them dancing | |
[1:10:12] | Walking around on those What do you call them | |
[1:10:16] | Oh feet | |
[1:10:20] | Flipping your fins you don’t get too far | |
[1:10:24] | Legs are required for jumping dancing | |
[1:10:28] | Strolling along down the What’s that word again | |
[1:10:32] | Street | |
[1:10:35] | Up where they walk | |
[1:10:37] | Up where they run | |
[1:10:39] | Up where they stay all day in the sun | |
[1:10:43] | Wandering free | |
[1:10:45] | Wish I could be part of that world | |
[1:10:51] | What would I give if I could live | |
[1:10:55] | Out of these waters | |
[1:10:59] | What would I pay to spend a day | |
[1:11:03] | Warm on the sand | |
[1:11:06] | Betcha on land they understand | |
[1:11:10] | Bet they don’t reprimand their daughters | |
[1:11:15] | Bright young women | |
[1:11:17] | Sick of swimming | |
[1:11:18] | Ready to stand | |
[1:11:23] | And ready to know what the people know | |
[1:11:27] | Ask them my questions and get some answers | |
[1:11:31] | What’s a fire and why does it What’s the word | |
[1:11:36] | Burn | |
[1:11:38] | When’s it my turn Wouldn’t I love | |
[1:11:42] | Love to explore that shore up above | |
[1:11:48] | Out of the sea | |
[1:11:52] | Wish I could be | |
[1:11:56] | Part of that world |