英文名称:The Lost World:Jurassic Park
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:35] | That looks fabulous. | 真是太美了! |
[01:38] | Thank you, Geoffrey. | -谢谢 杰佛瑞 -不客气 夫人 |
[01:40] | We’ll also take a bottle of red as well. Thank you. | 我们还要一瓶红酒 谢谢 |
[01:48] | Thank you, Barry. | 谢谢 巴里 |
[01:51] | That looks wonderful. Beautiful day. | 天气真好! |
[01:55] | Where are you going? | 甜心 你上哪儿去? |
[01:57] | -To eat my sandwich. -You won’t be hungry for prawns. | -吃三明治 -别吃太饱 还有你爱吃的明虾 |
[01:59] | -l don’t like prawns. -Darling, don’t wander off. | -我不爱吃明虾 -亲爱的 别乱走 |
[02:03] | For God’s sake, leave her alone, Deirdre. | 老天 别管她吧 迪尔德丽 |
[02:07] | -Go play with your ball. -Don’t be so annoying! | -去玩你的球吧 -别这么烦好不好! |
[02:15] | Darling… | 亲爱的… |
[02:17] | …what about snakes? | …要是遇到蛇怎么办? |
[02:20] | There aren’t any snakes on the beach. Just let her enjoy herself for once. | 海滩上根本没有蛇 就让她自己玩一次吧 |
[02:27] | Edward? | 爱德华? |
[03:03] | Hello, there. | 你好 |
[03:05] | What are you, a little bird or something? | 你是什么? 小鸟吗? |
[03:14] | Are you hungry? Take a bite. lt’s roast beef. | 饿吗? 来 咬一口 这是烤牛肉 |
[03:18] | lt’s good. Come on. l won’t hurt you. | 味道很好的 过来吧 我不会伤害你的 |
[03:22] | Mummy! Daddy! Come see this! l found something! | 妈! 爸! 快来看! 我发现了什么! |
[03:41] | Cathy, darling, lunch is ready! | 卡茜 亲爱的 吃午饭了 |
[03:45] | Are you looking at this? | 你们也要吗? |
[03:47] | l’m afraid there isn’t enough to go around. | 恐怕不够了 |
[03:56] | Paul? | 保罗? |
[03:59] | Cathy? | 卡茜? |
[04:03] | Will you hurry up? Hurry up! | 你们不能快一点吗? 动作快! |
[05:04] | You’re him, right? | 就是你 对吧? |
[05:07] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[05:09] | The scientist? The guy? l saw you on TV. | 那个科学家 我在电视上见过你 |
[05:15] | l believed you. | 我相信你 |
[05:48] | Who shall l tell Mr. Hammond is calling? | 你是哪位? |
[05:51] | lan Malcolm. l’ve been summoned. | 伊恩•马尔科姆 哈蒙德先生叫我来的 |
[06:16] | Dr. Malcolm! | 马尔科姆博士! |
[06:20] | Hello, Dr. Malcolm. | 你好 马尔科姆博士 |
[06:22] | Kids, kids. | 孩子们 孩子们 |
[06:24] | -lt’s so great to see you. -lt’s so great to see you. | -见到你真高兴! -我也是! |
[06:28] | Look at you. | 太好了 看看你们 |
[06:30] | You came to see Grandpa? | 你来看爷爷吗? |
[06:31] | Yeah, he called me. Do you know what it’s about? | 是啊 他叫我来的 你知道有什么事吗? |
[06:36] | l don’t, either. This joint’s kind of creepy, isn’t it? | 我也不清楚 这地方有些恐怖 不是吗? |
[06:40] | ls everything okay? | 都还好吗? |
[06:41] | Well, not exactly. | 呃 不太好 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1413个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:261个,六级词汇:136个,GRE词汇:167个,托福词汇:223个,考研词汇:293个,专四词汇:239个,专八词汇:45个, 所有生词标注共:528个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:55] | Dr. Malcolm. | 马尔科姆博士 |
[06:57] | Dr. Malcolm. Here to share a few campfire stories with my uncle? | 马尔科姆博士 到这儿来 和我叔叔分享故事来了? |
[07:07] | Convince the Washington Post and Sceptical Inquirer of what you want… | 随便你想跟华盛顿邮报和那些街头小报说什么… |
[07:12] | …but l was there. l know what happened and so do you. | …但是我在场 我知道发生了什么 你也知道 |
[07:14] | Do you believe everyone who chose discretion did so… | 你真的认为每个选择那样做的人… |
[07:18] | …for a nefarious motive? Even Lex and Tim? | …都是心怀鬼胎吗? 甚至 连勒克斯和提姆也一样? |
[07:21] | Leave them out of it. lt’s not a game. | 别把他们扯进来 这不是一场游戏 |
[07:24] | No. You signed a nondisclosure agreement before you went to the island… | 不是 在你去岛上之前你曾签过一个保密协议… |
[07:28] | …that forbade you from discussing what you saw. You violated that agreement. | …禁止你向外人提及你所看到的一切 然而你违反了协议 |
[07:33] | l did. And you lied about the deaths of three people. | 我是没有守信 而你 隐瞒了三个人的死因 |
[07:36] | You misinformed the public, which made me look like a nut. | 你还欺骗大众 让他们以为我是个疯子 |
[07:39] | Not so good for my career… | 害得我很难过活… |
[07:41] | We made a generous compensatory offer for your injuries. | 我们会对你受到的伤害付一笔丰厚的赔偿金的 |
[07:44] | A payoff and an insult. | 那是对我的侮辱 |
[07:46] | When you spin reality, cover up evidence, it hurts more than my reputation. | 你虚构事实 掩盖证据 不仅毁了我的名声 |
[07:50] | As l recall… | 我记得的是… |
[07:53] | …your university revoked your tenure for your selling wild stories to the press. | …因为你向出版社兜售你的故事 你所在的大学把你开除了 |
[07:58] | l didn’t sell anything. l took no money and l told the truth. | 我并没有兜售什么故事 我分文未取 而且讲的都是事实真相 |
[08:01] | Your version of it. | 那只是你的版本而已 |
[08:02] | There are no “versions” of the truth. lnGen can’t keep spewing out… | 真相只有一个版本 国际遗传”InGen”公司不能再… |
[08:06] | lnGen is my responsibility. l will jealously defend its interests. | 公司由我负责 我会全力维护其利益的 |
[08:11] | Yours? What about Mr. Hammond? | 由你负责? 哈蒙德先生呢? |
[08:15] | lt is our board of directors l must face, not my uncle. | 我必须向董事会交待 而不是我的叔叔 |
[08:18] | Trust me, your problems are about to be rendered moot. | 相信我 你的问题微不足道 |
[08:23] | ln a few weeks’ time, they’ll be long forgotten. | 只要几周时间 人们就会永远忘记了 |
[08:28] | Not by me. | 我不会忘记的 |
[08:30] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[08:33] | This suit cost more than your education. | 这件衣服你可买不起 |
[08:38] | You were right and I was wrong. There! | 你是对的 我错了 |
[08:41] | Did you ever expect to hear me say such a thing? | 没想到我会这么说吧? |
[08:45] | Thank God for Site B. | 幸好还有B区 |
[08:49] | Site B? | B区 |
[08:51] | lsla Nublar was just a showroom for tourists. | 努布拉岛只是一个向游人开放的展示中心 |
[08:55] | Site B was the factory floor. lsla Sorna, 80 miles from Nublar. | 索那岛上的B区才是制造它们的地方 距离努布拉岛80英里 |
[09:00] | We bred the animals there, nurtured them for a few months… | 我们在那儿孵化并饲养他们几个月… |
[09:04] | …then moved them into the park. | …然后将他们运往公园 |
[09:06] | Really? l did not know that. | 是吗? 我没有听说过啊 |
[09:09] | After the accident in the park… | 公园的那次事故以后… |
[09:11] | …Hurricane Clarissa wiped out our facility on Site B. | …克拉丽莎飓风摧毁了B区上的设备 |
[09:15] | Call it an act of God. | 这是天意 |
[09:18] | We had to evacuate. The animals were released… | 我们必须离开那里 让它们… |
[09:21] | …to mature on their own. | …自生自灭 |
[09:24] | “Life will find a way,” as you once so eloquently put it. | 你不是曾经说过 “生命总有出路 “ |
[09:28] | By now we have a complete ecological system on the island… | 现在 岛上已经拥有了完整的生态系统… |
[09:32] | …with dozens of species living in social groups… | …各种物种分群而居… |
[09:35] | …without fences, boundaries or constraining technology. | …没有任何限制和拘束 |
[09:39] | And for four years… | 四年来… |
[09:41] | …l’ve tried to keep it safe from human interference. | …我一直尽力使之免受人类干扰 |
[09:46] | Right. Hopefully, you’ve kept the island quarantined and contained. | 没错 希望你能隔离这个小岛 |
[09:51] | But l’m in shock. l mean, that they’re still alive. | 但我还是很震惊 它们居然都还活着 |
[09:55] | You bred them lysine-deficient. | 它们没有赖氨酸供应了啊 |
[09:57] | Shouldn’t they have kicked after seven days without supplemental enzymes? | 七天内没有的补充就会死亡 |
[10:01] | But, by God, they’re flourishing. | 是 但是它们却生龙活虎 简直难以置信 |
[10:04] | That’s one of 1,000 questions l want the team to answer. | 这也是我要队员找出答案的众多问题之一 |
[10:07] | Team? | 队员? |
[10:10] | l’ve organised an expedition to go in… | 我组织了一个探险队进入小岛… |
[10:15] | …thank you, and document them. | …谢谢 并且 |
[10:17] | To make the most spectacular living fossil record the world has ever seen. | 要把他们所见到的壮观的活化石都统统记录下来 |
[10:22] | Go in and document? You mean with people? | 记录? 你要派人进去? |
[10:25] | Yes, the animals won’t know they’re there. Very low impact. | 没错 那些恐龙不会知道他们在那儿 影响很小的 |
[10:29] | Strictly observation and documentation. | 他们只是作观察和记录 |
[10:32] | Our satellite infrareds show the animals are fiercely territorial. | 我们的卫星红外图显示 它们的领土性极强 |
[10:37] | The carnivores are isolated in the interior of the island… | 肉食恐龙在岛中心… |
[10:41] | …so the team can stay on the outer rim. | …所以队员可以只待在外面 |
[10:43] | Don’t worry. l’m not making the same mistakes again. | 别担心 我不会再犯同样的错误的 |
[10:47] | No, you’re making all new ones. | 我知道 你总是犯新的错误 |
[10:51] | John! So, there’s another island with dinosaurs… | 约翰! 这个岛上有恐龙… |
[10:55] | …no fences this time, and you want to send people in… | …并且这次没有栅栏 而你却要派人上去… |
[10:59] | …very few people, on the ground, right? | …而且是很少几个人 就在地面上 没错吧? |
[11:03] | Who are the four lunatics you’re trying to con into this? | 这次你要骗哪四个疯子去送死? |
[11:06] | lt was hard to convince them of what they would see… | 我的话的确有些难以置信… |
[11:09] | …in the end had to use my chequebook. | …最后还是”有钱能使鬼推磨” |
[11:12] | But there’s Nick van Owen, a video documentarian… | 现在有摄影师尼克•范•欧文… |
[11:18] | …Eddie Carr, who’s a field equipment expert. | …野外设备专家 埃迪•卡 |
[11:23] | We have our palaeontologist… | 还有一名古生物学家… |
[11:26] | …and, l was hoping that perhaps you might be the fourth. | …并且 我希望你能成为第四个 |
[11:31] | We’ve been on the verge of Chapter 11 since that accident in the park. | 自从公园出事以来 我们已经濒临破产 |
[11:35] | There are those in the company who wanted to exploit Site B… | 公司里有人想利用B区… |
[11:39] | …in order to bail us out. | …解决财政危机 |
[11:41] | They’ve been planning it for years, but l’ve stopped them until now. | 他们计划已久 我一直阻止他们的计划 |
[11:46] | A few weeks ago, a British family on a yacht cruise… | 但是 几星期以前 一家乘快艇旅行的英国人… |
[11:50] | …stumbled across the island and their wee girl was injured. | …无意中到了岛上 他们的小女儿在上面受到了恐龙的伤害 |
[11:56] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[11:58] | But the board has used the incident to take control of lnGen from me. | 但是董事会利用这次事件掌控公司 |
[12:05] | Now, it’s only a matter of time before this… | 现在 在这个迷失的世界被发现和掠夺之前… |
[12:08] | …lost world is found and pillaged. | …只剩下很少时间 |
[12:13] | Public opinion is the one thing l can use to preserve it, but to rally that support… | 我只能利用公众舆论来保护它 但是要得到舆论的支持… |
[12:18] | …l need a complete photo record… | …我需要一套完整的照片记录… |
[12:21] | …of those animals alive in their natural habitat. | …那些恐龙在自然居所中生活的记录 |
[12:25] | So you went from capitalist to naturalist in just four years. | 仅仅四年 你就从资本家 变成了自然保护主义者 |
[12:29] | That’s something. | 真了不起 |
[12:33] | lt’s our last chance at redemption. | 这是我们的最后机会了 |
[12:40] | John… | 约翰… |
[12:43] | …no. | …不行 |
[12:45] | Of course, no. | 我绝对不答应 |
[12:47] | And l’m going to contact the other three members of your team… | 我还会去联系小组的另外三个人… |
[12:51] | …and stop them from going. | …说服他们不要去 |
[12:53] | Who’s the palaeontologist, by the way? | 对了 谁是那个古生物学家? |
[12:56] | She came to me, l want you to know. | 我要你知道是她找上我的 |
[12:59] | Who did? | 谁? |
[13:01] | Leave it to you, lan, to have associations… | 除了你之外 伊恩 我们同… |
[13:04] | …even liaisons with the best people in so many fields. | …其他很多领域的专家也都有联系 |
[13:07] | Not Sarah. | 你没有联系莎拉吧? |
[13:08] | Palaeontological behaviour study is a new field, | 古生物行为学研究是一个新兴领域 |
[13:11] | and Sarah Harding is on that frontier. | 莎拉•哈丁就在此前沿 |
[13:13] | Her theories on parenting and nurturing in carnivores have framed the debate. | 她在肉食动物界养育幼兽的理论成就非凡 |
[13:18] | -What are you doing? -Where’s your phone? | -你在做什么? -电话在哪儿? |
[13:24] | lt’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[13:26] | She’s already there. | 她已经到那儿了 |
[13:33] | The others are meeting her in three days. | 其他人将会在三天后与她会面 |
[13:41] | You sent my girlfriend to this island alone? | 你让我的女友一个人到岛上去? |
[13:45] | “Sent” is hardly the word. She couldn’t be restrained. | 不是我”让”她去 是她自己迫不及待 |
[13:48] | She was already in San Diego, doing research at the animal park. | 她已经到了圣达戈 在公园里做一些研究 |
[13:52] | lt’s only a few hours’ flight from there. | 飞机到哪儿只要几个小时 |
[13:55] | She was adamant, absolutely adamant about, here you are… | 她很坚强 对于她自己的首次 拿着… |
[13:58] | …about making the initial foray by herself. | …首次尝试她绝不会动摇 |
[14:02] | She thinks she’s Dian Fossey. | 她很有使命感 |
[14:04] | “Observation without interference,” she said. You know how it is. | 她还说什么”观察而不受干扰” 你也知道 |
[14:08] | After you were injured in the park, she sought you out. | 你在公园受伤以后 她去找你 |
[14:12] | Then she went all the way to a hospital in Costa Rica… | 她还去哥斯达黎加的医院… |
[14:16] | …to ask someone she didn’t know if the rumours were true. | …询问谣言是否真实 |
[14:19] | lf you want to leave your name on something, fine. | 你如果想名留青史 我不管 |
[14:22] | But stop putting it on other people’s headstones. | 但是请不要让其他人去送死 |
[14:26] | She’ll be fine. She’s spent years studying African predators. | 她会没事的 她花了数年时间研究非洲的猎食动物 |
[14:31] | Sleeping downwind and all. She knows what she’s doing. | 她很清楚她在做什么 |
[14:35] | And, believe me, the research team will… | 相信我 研究小组会… |
[14:39] | lt’s not a research expedition anymore. lt’s a rescue operation and it’s leaving now. | 这已经不再是一次研究行动 而是一次营救行动 现在就走 |
[15:04] | l can’t shave three days off my deadline and expect to be ready. | 我没法提前三天就全部做好 |
[15:07] | l’m not supplied. l haven’t tested any of this. | 没有补给 我还没有对它进行完全测试 |
[15:10] | Why give her a satellite phone if it doesn’t work? | 为什么让她用卫星电话? 万一不起作用怎么办? |
[15:13] | Could be solar flares, the satellite, or maybe she turned it off. | 可能有很多原因 比如太阳耀斑 卫星故障 或者她没有开机 |
[15:16] | l need half air on the tires. We’re flying pressurised. | 轮胎别充满气 高空气压低 |
[15:20] | -Does she know how to use it? -You kidding? | -她知道怎么用吧? -你开玩笑吧 |
[15:22] | She’s faxed me refinements on half the plans for this stuff. | 这玩意儿有一半是她要求的 |
[15:26] | Don’t do that. You have to baby it. Love it. | 别那么用力 你得像对待小孩一样的爱护它 |
[15:28] | -l’ll love it when it works. -lt’ll work when you love it. | 爱护它就能用 让我来 |
[15:32] | -You coming along? -l don’t usually, but l can’t resist. | -一起来吗? -我通常不喜欢一起走 不过这次我忍不住 |
[15:35] | Thanks for the two-minute warning. | 谢谢你两分钟叫我 |
[15:37] | Nick van Owen, lan Malcolm. Nick’s our photographer. | 尼克•范•欧文 这是伊恩•马尔科姆 尼克是摄影师 |
[15:40] | How do you do? | 幸会 |
[15:42] | -You do wildlife photography? -Wildlife, combat, you name it. | -你的专长是野生动物摄影? -野生动物 战争 什么都有 |
[15:46] | When l was with Nightline, l was in Rwanda, Chechnya, Bosnia. | 我去过卢旺达 车臣 波士尼亚 |
[15:50] | l do volunteer work for Greenpeace once in a while. | 有一段时间我还志愿为绿色和平组织工作过 |
[15:52] | What drew you to Greenpeace? | 什么吸引你去绿色和平组织的? |
[15:55] | Women. | 女人 |
[15:57] | Greenpeace is 80-percent female. | 绿色和平组织里面80%是女人 |
[15:59] | Noble. | 高尚 |
[16:01] | Noble was last year. This year l’m getting paid. | 去年我是高尚 今年我要钱 |
[16:04] | Hammond’s check cleared, or l wouldn’t go on this wild-goose chase. | 哈蒙德的支票兑现 我才肯去追踪猎物 否则不是白费力气 |
[16:09] | You’re going to the only place where the geese chase you. | 你要去的将是唯一一个猎物追踪你的地方 |
[16:13] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸! 爸爸! |
[16:18] | Kelly, honey, you found it. What took you so long? | 凯丽 宝贝 你终于到了 怎么用了这么长的时间? |
[16:21] | Couldn’t get a cab. | 我叫不到计程车 |
[16:22] | Sweetie, that’s okay. l’ve got to tell you something. | 甜心 没关系 我要和你谈谈 |
[16:29] | -l don’t even know this woman. -You’ve known Karen for 10 years. | -我根本不认识这个女的 -你认识凯伦已经10年了啊 |
[16:33] | She doesn’t have Sega. She’s such a troglodyte. | 她连世嘉游戏机都没有 真是落伍 |
[16:36] | Cruel, but good word use. | 你用的字眼真妙 |
[16:39] | Why can’t l stay with Sarah? | 为什么我不能和莎拉在一起? |
[16:41] | She’s out of town. Karen’s fantastic. | 因为她出去了 凯伦人很好的 |
[16:44] | She’ll take you places. You’ll have a fantastic time. | 他会带你去骑马 看电影 你会玩得很开心的 |
[16:47] | Stop saying “fantastic.” Where are you going? | 别老是说她好 你要去哪儿? |
[16:51] | lt’s only for a few days. l wouldn’t be going if it wasn’t important. | 只是几天时间 如果没有重要的事我是不会走的 |
[16:55] | l’m your daughter full time. You can’t abandon me whenever opportunity knocks. | 我始终是你的女儿 任何情况下你也不应该扔下我不管 |
[17:00] | That hurts. Your mom tell you to say that? | 这么说太伤人了 你妈妈教你的? |
[17:03] | Dr. Malcolm, downstairs, please. | 马尔科姆博士 请到楼下来 |
[17:06] | l know we’ve had some hard going. | 我知道我们以前相处得不好 |
[17:08] | But in the last few years, we’ve started to work things out. | 但是过去这几年我们已经开始有所转变 |
[17:12] | Yeah, but crack on me a bit. Ground me or something. Send me to my room. | 没错 不过我要你对我严一点 禁足之类 把我关在屋里 |
[17:16] | You never do any of that stuff. | 你从来都没有这么做过 |
[17:18] | Why would l? You turned out so… | 我为什么要那么做? 你是如此… |
[17:21] | …beautiful, brilliant, powerful, funny and generous. | …美丽 大方 健康 有趣 杰出 |
[17:24] | The queen, goddess. My inspiration. | 你是我的女王 女神和灵感 |
[17:27] | Dr. Malcolm. | 马尔科姆博士 |
[17:28] | l could come be your research assistant, like in Austin. | 我可以做你的助研 像奥斯丁那样 |
[17:32] | This is nothing like Austin. | 这次情况不一样 |
[17:35] | Anyway, you have your own stuff. | 况且 你还有自己的事 |
[17:38] | Your gymnastics competition. You’ve been training for months. | 你还要参加体操比赛 为此你已经准备了好几个月了 |
[17:41] | Gymnastics? | 体操比赛? |
[17:43] | l scrubbed out, got cut from the team. Thanks for knowing. | 我已经从队里面刷下来了 多谢关心 |
[17:48] | l’m sorry, honey. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[17:51] | l know how much that meant to you. | 我知道那对你有多重要 |
[17:54] | You like having kids. You just don’t want to be with them. | 你很爱孩子 只是不想陪他们 |
[18:00] | lt wasn’t me who dumped you and split for Paris, so don’t take it out on me. | 我没有把你丢下跑到巴黎 别拿我出气 |
[18:05] | Dr. Malcolm, downstairs! | 马尔科姆博士 快下来! |
[18:13] | Honey, l’m sorry. l’m sorry. | 宝贝 对不起! 对不起! |
[18:17] | You want some good parental advice? Don’t listen to me. | 想听听父亲的建议吗? 那就是别听我的 别听我的 |
[18:24] | How are we doing here? | 进展如何? |
[18:28] | The specs say it can’t deform at 12,000 PSl, so we’ll test it. | 说明书说它能承受12000磅/平方英寸的压力 我们试试 |
[18:32] | -Let’s clear. We clear? -What’s this? | -来看看 可以了吗? -这是什么? |
[18:36] | A high hide. | 高处藏身用的 |
[18:38] | A high hide. You know, you go up and hide, high. | 正如你所想 人可以躲在里面 吊在高处 |
[18:42] | lt goes up to where the trees are and keeps the researchers out of harm’s way. | 它吊在树上 可以保护研究人员的安全 |
[18:47] | Actually, it puts them at a very convenient biting height. | 实际上 这样更是把他们送到了恐龙嘴边 |
[18:51] | Do you have the time? | 几点了? 你有表吗? |
[18:54] | -Why? -We’re leaving in three hours. | -你问我几点干嘛? -我们三小时后启程 |
[19:16] | This is so cool. | 真酷! |
[20:17] | Lindstradt air rifle. Fires a subsonic Fluger dart. | Lindstradt 气步枪 以亚音速发射Fluger飞镖 |
[20:21] | -lt work better than your satellite phone? -Funny. | -这玩意儿比你的卫星电话更有用吗? -你很幽默 |
[20:24] | l loaded it with enhanced venom from Conus purpurascens: South Sea cone shell. | 里面装有从南半球海洋中 的鸡心螺提炼的浓缩毒液 |
[20:28] | Most powerful neurotoxin in the world. Acts within 0.002 of a second. | 世上最强的神经毒素 千分之二秒内生效 |
[20:32] | Faster than nerve-conduction velocity. | 比神经传导速度还要快 |
[20:34] | So the animal’s down before it even feels the dart. | 这样 恐龙还没感觉到中镖就已经倒下了 |
[20:37] | -ls there an antidote? -Like if you shot yourself in the foot? | -有解药吗? -怎么? 害怕打到自己的脚? |
[20:41] | Don’t do that. You’d be dead before you realised it. | 最好别那么干 不然你还没反应过来就已经归天了 |
[20:49] | He says he’s unloading us here. He won’t go further up the river. | 他说他打算就在这儿卸货 他不会再往上游去了 |
[20:53] | He’s heard too many stories. He’ll drop us off and anchor offshore. | 他听过很多传言 他要我们下船 船就开到这儿了 |
[20:58] | What kind of stories? | 什么传言? |
[21:05] | Stories of fishermen that came too close to the island and never returned. | 据说太靠近小岛的渔夫都再也没有回来 |
[21:10] | He has a radio. He has a satellite phone. | 他说他有无线电和卫星电话 |
[21:16] | When you need him, call and he’ll be here in two hours. | 你如果需要他 打个电话 他两小时就会赶到 |
[21:20] | But he will not stay here. | 但他不会在那儿停留 |
[21:23] | He won’t stay anywhere near these islands. | 他不愿在任何靠近这些小岛的地方停留 |
[21:26] | They call the islands “Las Cinco Muertes”? | 他们把这些小岛称作 “Las Cinco Muertes” |
[21:32] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[21:35] | “The Five Deaths”… | “死亡五岛”… |
[21:37] | …he says. | …他说的 |
[21:53] | l put a location sensor in Dr. Harding’s phone, so we should get a reading. | 我在哈丁博士的电话里放了追踪器 我们应该能接收到信号 |
[21:58] | -l’m so relieved. -Don’t push my buttons. | -我真欣慰 -不要乱按 |
[22:00] | We’re almost on top of her dot. She should be around here. | 我们现在几乎就在她的位置 她应该就在附近 |
[22:05] | Over there. | 那边 |
[22:20] | Sarah! | 莎拉! |
[22:24] | Sarah Harding! | 莎拉•哈丁! |
[22:26] | How many Sarahs do you think are on this island? | 你以为这个岛上有几个莎拉? |
[22:41] | What? | 什么动静? |
[22:44] | Something big. | 大东西 |
[23:16] | This is magnificent. | 这真是太壮丽了 |
[23:19] | Yeah. “Ooh, ah,” that’s how it always starts. | 没错 开始你总会说”哇 啊” |
[23:23] | But then later there’s running and screaming. | 但是过一会儿就只有尖叫和逃命了 |
[23:51] | Nick! | 尼克! |
[23:55] | l guess you got the jump on us, didn’t you, Sarah? | 你先我们一步到这儿吧 莎拉? |
[23:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:04] | lan, l never thought Hammond could get you to come here. | 伊恩 我怎么也没想到哈蒙德会把你找来 |
[24:10] | -Hi, Eddie. -Hi, Sarah. | -你好 埃迪 -你好 莎拉 |
[24:13] | Got a granola bar or something? l’m starving. | 有格兰诺拉麦片或者其他什么吃的吗? 我饿死了 |
[24:18] | Did you see those animals? | 看到那些恐龙了吗? |
[24:20] | A family group, a pair-bond and a subadult, long after the juvenile was nest bound. | 那是一家子 父母和它们的子女 |
[24:24] | Every egg clutch l’ve seen has crushed, trampled shells. | 我看到每个巢穴都有破碎的蛋壳 |
[24:27] | Hatchlings stay in the birth environment a long time. That’s conclusive. | 刚孵出的幼龙会在巢里待很长时间 这是我的观点 |
[24:31] | l can end that controversy if l get a shot of the nest. | 如果能够多看一些巢穴 就能够证实这个观点了 |
[24:35] | Have you been attacked? | 你没有受到攻击? |
[24:37] | No, that’s my lucky pack. That’s how it always looks. | 没有 那是我的幸运背包 它总能给我带来好运 |
[24:43] | Okay, Sarah… | Ok 莎拉… |
[24:44] | ls that a Nikon? Can l borrow it? | 那是尼康相机? 我能借一下吗? |
[24:48] | l’ll be right back, l promise. | 我马上回来 我保证 |
[24:53] | When Hammond called you, why didn’t you say something to me? | 莎拉 哈蒙德通知你的时候 为什么你都不跟我说一声? |
[24:58] | l knew you would have stopped me from coming. | 因为我知道你一定会阻止我来的 |
[25:00] | l would have tied you to the bed. | 我应该把你绑在床上 |
[25:03] | -l know how they survived without lysine. -l don’t care. | -我知道它们为什么没有赖氨酸也能生存下来了 -我才不管 |
[25:06] | The herbivore species that are thriving… | 你看那些草食恐龙… |
[25:09] | …eat mostly agama beans, soy, anything lysine-rich. | …吃的都是鬣蜥豆 大豆 以及其他富含赖氨酸的食物 |
[25:13] | And the carnivores eat the herbivores, so… | 而那些肉食恐龙则以草食恐龙为食 于是… |
[25:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:21] | Stay there. Be quiet. l’ll be back. | 待在这儿 别出声 我马上回来 |
[25:27] | Stay there. | 在那儿别动 |
[25:59] | She’s much too close. | 她靠得太近了 |
[26:01] | -What is she doing? -Too close. | -她在做什么? -太近了! 太近了! |
[26:25] | She has to touch it. She can’t not touch. | 她忍不住摸它了 她确实忍不住了 |
[26:30] | -She’s going right up to it. -Once she sees something, she has to… | -为什么她就非要去摸呢? -她一看到新鲜东西就忍不住… |
[26:42] | ls this even possible? | 那可能吗? |
[26:46] | What? | 什么? |
[26:48] | This? What did you think you’d document? What did you think you’d see? | 你觉得你将要拍到或者看到什么情景? |
[26:52] | Animals. Maybe… | 恐龙 或者… |
[26:57] | …big iguanas. | 大蜥蜴 |
[27:01] | Fruitcakes. | 蠢货 |
[27:11] | He got very angry. | 它很生气 |
[27:24] | Shoot him! | 快开枪! |
[27:25] | They’re protecting their baby. | 它们只是在保护孩子 |
[27:27] | So am l! | 我也是! |
[27:49] | l think they’re leaving. | 我想它们走了 |
[28:01] | lncredible. Guys shoot their whole life and never get stuff half this good. | 惊心动魄 有的人一辈子也没见过有这一半精彩的场面 |
[28:06] | Just give me the Pulitzer right now. | 快给我颁发普利策奖 |
[28:09] | The competition’s over, close the entries, l’d like to thank everyone who lost. | 评比结束 其他人也不必再来了 我要感谢每一个输家 |
[28:13] | Don’t light that! Dinosaurs pick up scents from miles away. | 别抽烟 恐龙几英里以外就能闻到 |
[28:17] | We’re here to observe and document, not interact. | 我们来这是观察和记录的 不是来和他们”交流”的 |
[28:20] | Which is a scientific impossibility. | 我想 这是不可能的 |
[28:23] | Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. What you study, you change. | 根据海森堡测不准原理 无论你做什么 最后总得有些变化 |
[28:26] | l’ll risk it. l’m sick of scratching around in rock and bone… | 我愿意冒这个险 我讨厌拿着化石摸来摸去… |
[28:30] | …making assumptions about the nurturing habits of animals… | …然后对已经灭绝六千五百万年的… |
[28:34] | …that have been dead for 65 million years. | …恐龙抚养幼兽的习性作出假设 |
[28:37] | Then you fill my head with stories. Of course l came down here. | 然后你就往我的脑袋里灌输你的故事 所以我一定得来 |
[28:41] | Stories of mutilation and death. Were you paying attention? | 我在说有人连命都丢了 你有没有注意听啊? |
[28:44] | Please! Don’t treat me like a grad student. | 请别把我当成你的研究生! |
[28:47] | l’ve worked around predators since l was 20. | 我从20岁就开始研究猎食动物 |
[28:49] | Lions, jackals, hyenas, you. | 狮子 豺 鬣狗 还有你 |
[29:00] | Where’s the fire? | 哪儿着火了? |
[29:02] | l’m trying to change 100 years of entrenched dogma. | 我正在试图改变百年来的教条 |
[29:05] | Dinosaurs were characterised early on as vicious lizards. | 恐龙被形容为残暴的大蜥蜴 |
[29:09] | There’s resistance to the idea of them as nurturing parents. | 而那些父母抚养幼龙的行为 正好可以推翻这个观点 |
[29:12] | Robert Burke said the T. Rex was a rogue… | 罗伯特•伯克说霸王龙会抛弃幼龙… |
[29:15] | …who abandoned its young at the first opportunity. l can prove otherwise. | …谁都有年轻的时候 我可以证明他错了 |
[29:19] | Fire! Dr. Malcolm, fire, base camp! | 火! 马尔科姆博士 营地有火! |
[29:28] | No! Water makes the smoke billow. Use dirt! | 不要! 用水会冒烟 用土! |
[29:31] | Who started the fire? | 谁生的火? |
[29:35] | l just wanted to make dinner. | 我只是想做晚饭 |
[29:37] | l wanted it ready when you guys got back. | 我想在你们回来之前就弄好的 |
[29:43] | Do you see any family resemblance there? | 发觉了吗? 这父女俩多象 |
[29:47] | You practically told me to come. | 实际上是你让我来的 |
[29:48] | l…, What? | 我… 什么? |
[29:50] | You said, “Don’t listen to me.” l thought you were trying to tell me… | 你说”别听我的” 我想你是想告诉我… |
[29:54] | Kelly, you knew exactly what l meant. You have no… | 凯丽 你应该明白我是什么意思 你太不懂事了… |
[29:57] | You want to lock her up for her curiosity? Where do you think she gets it? | 你想把她关起来吗? 她的好奇心从哪儿来的? |
[30:01] | -Thank you, Sarah. -Don’t start the teaming-up thing. | -谢谢 莎拉 -你不要跟她一个鼻孔出气 |
[30:07] | Out of the conversation. Please. Really. | 谈话到此结束 好吗? |
[30:11] | Eddie, why doesn’t this thing ever work? | 埃迪 这玩意儿怎么一直都不起作用? |
[30:15] | lt’s not a land line. You’re not in a phone booth. | 这不是有线电话 和你打公用电话不同 |
[30:19] | Wait for a decent signal. | 你得等合适的信号 |
[30:23] | Violence and technology: not good bedfellows. | 暴力和科技从来都合不来 |
[30:28] | Hammond wants your equipment as close to the animals as possible. | 哈蒙德要你带着设备尽量接近恐龙 |
[30:33] | Great idea. And why don’t you smear on a little sheep’s blood? | 好主意 你不如再涂点羊血在身上 |
[30:37] | Eddie, is there any reason to think the radio in the trailer might work? | 埃迪 你能肯定拖车里的无线电能用吗? |
[30:41] | Don’t tease me. | 别拿我开玩笑 |
[30:42] | lf you feel qualified, try flicking the switch to “on.” | 既然你这么在行 就打开开关 |
[30:48] | Okay, l’m taking my daughter out of here. | 听好 我要带我女儿离开这儿 |
[30:51] | Anyone coming with me, this is your last chance. | 有人一起走吗? 这可是你们最后的机会了 |
[30:54] | When you’re out in the field… | 你们离开这儿进去以后什么也不能做… |
[30:57] | Nick, if you’re staying, l’ll gladly deliver a letter to your wife or loved one… | 尼克 你如果能活下来 我会通知你太太或者你爱的人… |
[31:01] | …so you can say good-bye. | …再见了老兄 |
[31:03] | Eddie, if you have any personal effects… | 埃迪 你如果有什么随身物品需要带… |
[31:06] | …it’s the least l can do. l’ll be in there, guys. | …你知道 这至少是我能做的 我会帮忙的 伙计们 |
[31:09] | Our presence needs to be 100-percent antiseptic. | 我们得做到百分之百不存在 |
[31:12] | lf we so much as bend a blade of grass… | 就算踩断一根草… |
[31:15] | -Dad, are you mad? -No, l’m not mad. l’m furious. | -爸爸 你疯了吗? -没有 我没疯 我只是太气愤了 |
[31:19] | This looks like your room. | 你看看 弄得跟你的屋子一样乱 |
[31:21] | -l was going to clean it up. -Right now. | -我会收拾好的 -现在就收拾! |
[31:25] | What is this? There are 100 switches! | 这是什么东西? 这里有无数的开关! |
[31:28] | Don’t be mad. l was going to call to let you know where l was. | 冷静一点 我本来打算打电话告诉你我来这儿的 |
[31:32] | l always do, don’t l? | 我总是这样的 不是吗? |
[31:35] | l’m the best kind of girlfriend there is. | 我属于这世上最好的那一类女友 |
[31:38] | One who travels a lot. You like that. You love your independence. | 一个常常旅行在外的人 比如你 不是喜欢独立吗? |
[31:42] | l’ve gotten used to being apart, but that’s not how l want to live. | 我确实习惯于独处 但那并不代表我喜欢独处 |
[31:47] | Kelly, this is tall talk. Just for a minute. | 凯丽 这儿是大人谈话 就几分钟 |
[31:51] | lt’s like a height restriction at an amusement park. | 就像游乐场里云霄飞车的限制一样 |
[31:55] | lf you wanted to rescue me, why didn’t you save me from… | 如果你真的想救我 你为什么三个星期以前… |
[31:58] | …that museum fundraiser three weeks ago? | …不把我从博物馆筹委会中救出来? |
[32:03] | This is a slightly different situation. | 那还是有些不一样的 |
[32:06] | What about the dinner with your parents you never showed up for? | 我陪你父母吃饭的时候你也从来不出现 这又怎么讲? |
[32:10] | Why not rescue me when l need it? Be there when you say you will? | 为什么我需要你的时候你不出现? 你什么时候遵守过你的承诺? |
[32:15] | l have made a career out of waiting for you. | 我已经把等你当成了一种职业了 |
[32:18] | You know, she has a pretty good… | 你知道 莎拉有一个很好的… |
[32:21] | lt’s so important to your future that you not finish that sentence. Please, outside! | 别说了! 这对你是有好处的 这是个人隐私 出去! |
[32:27] | lan, come on. Look. | 伊恩 过来 听着 |
[32:32] | l love that you rode in here on a white horse. l really do. | 我爱你这个骑着白马的王子 真的 |
[32:37] | lt’s very touching, very dramatic. | 非常感人 非常戏剧化 |
[32:41] | l just need you to show up in a cab now and then, too. | 我只是希望你也偶尔能出现在马车中 |
[32:44] | What are you doing? Don’t go out there. lt’s not safe. | 你要干嘛? 别出去 太危险了 |
[32:47] | Stay in here. Come back. Shut the door. | 待在这儿 回来 关上门 |
[32:57] | l know what l’m doing. You guys should definitely go. | 我知道我在做什么 你们当然可以走 |
[33:02] | But l’m staying. | 但是我会留下来 |
[33:04] | l love you. l just don’t need you right now. | 我爱你 我只是现在不需要你 |
[33:09] | What you need is a good anti-psychotic. | 你需要的是强效镇静剂 |
[33:13] | -l’ll be back in five or six days. -You’ll be back in five or six pieces. | -我五六天后就会回来 -你回来的时候已经成五六块了 |
[33:17] | What bothers you is that l’m not afraid and you are. | 因为我没有害怕而你害怕了 所以你这么烦 |
[33:20] | Of course l am. That’s the whole thing. | 就是这样 其实我是想… |
[33:24] | What’s that sound? | 什么声音? |
[33:36] | l’ll get you out on one of these right now. | 过来 我现在就要让你坐直升飞机回家 |
[33:38] | Hello! Over here! | 喂! 这边! |
[33:43] | l don’t get it. lt says lnGen on the side of that chopper! | 我搞不明白了 那是国际遗传公司的直升机 |
[33:48] | l don’t get that. Why would Hammond send two teams? | 我不知道为什么哈蒙德派了两队人到这儿? |
[33:53] | Cut the umbilical, Dad! | 切脐带 爸爸! |
[33:56] | Doesn’t he trust us? We haven’t even started. | 难道他不信任我们? 我们甚至还没有开始 |
[34:08] | This is as good a place as any for base camp. | 在这儿扎营不错 |
[34:10] | That’s first priority after we’re finished. | 那是这件事做完后的第一件事 |
[34:13] | l want it up and running in 30 minutes. That’s half an hour. | 我要你们30分钟内做好 也就是半个小时 |
[34:17] | -Understood? Over. -Cancel that order. | -明白吗? 完毕 -取消你的命令 |
[34:20] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[34:22] | This is a game trail. Carnivores hunt on game trails. | 这里是猎食路线 肉食动物的猎食路线 |
[34:25] | You want to set up base camp or a buffet? | 你是想在这儿扎营还是当恐龙的自助餐? |
[34:31] | Let’s find a new spot, shall we? Over and out. | 我们换一个地点扎营 离开这儿 |
[34:35] | Peter, if l run your little camping trip, there are two conditions. | 彼得 如果要我来当你的向导 有两个条件 |
[34:39] | First, l’m in charge. lf l’m not around, Dieter is. | 第一 我说了算 如果我不在 听迪特的 |
[34:42] | You just pay us, tell us we’re doing well, and serve us Scotch after a good day. | 你只要给点报酬 夸我们干得很好 下班后提供些威士忌 |
[34:48] | Second, my fee. You can keep it. | 第二 你可以不付我的费用 |
[34:51] | All l want for my services, is the right to hunt a Tyrannosaurus. | 我所想得到的只是猎捕一头霸王龙 |
[34:55] | A male. A buck only. How and why are my business. | 只要一头雄性的 怎么干和为什么都是我的事 |
[34:57] | lf you don’t like those conditions, you’re on your own. | 如果你不接受这两个条件 你自己慢慢玩儿 |
[35:00] | So go ahead, set up base camp here, in a swamp, or in the middle of a Rex nest. | 然后继续在这儿扎营 在沼泽里 或者在霸王龙的窝里 |
[35:06] | l’ve had too many safaris with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. | 我已经从很多牙科医生的狩猎队听取自杀性建议了 |
[35:11] | Okay? | 如何? |
[35:20] | Cycle, break off the stray from the herd and flush him to the right. | 摩托车手 把迷途的那只从兽群中隔离出来 把它赶到右边 |
[35:24] | Snaggers, stay ready. He’s bringing them out to you. lt’ll be a… | 钩猎手 准备好 他正在将恐龙往你们那儿赶 你们… |
[35:30] | …Pachy…, Pachya… Oh, hell. | …肿… 肿头… 噢 见鬼 |
[35:33] | The fat head with the bald spot. Friar Tuck. | 长着肥厚的头 上面只有一点是光秃秃的 就叫它”皱头和尚”吧 |
[36:01] | Stop. | 停车 |
[36:04] | Pachycephalosaurus. | 肿头龙 |
[36:05] | Carnivore? | 肉食类的吗? |
[36:07] | No, herbivore, late Cretaceous. | 不 是草食类的 生存于白垩纪晚期 |
[36:17] | See the distinctive domed skull? | 注意到那独具特色的半球形头骨了吗? |
[36:19] | Nine inches of solid bone. Now, careful. | 有9英寸厚 所以 小心点 |
[36:24] | A pachy’s neck attaches at the bottom of its skull, not at the back of its head. | 肿头龙的脖子附在头骨底部 而不是头的后面 |
[36:29] | When it lowers its head, its neck lines up with its backbone… | 当它低下头时 它的脖子和脊椎排成一线… |
[36:33] | …which is perfect for absorbing impact. | …能够很好的吸收碰撞的冲击 |
[36:42] | Snagger, Friar Tuck’s on the loose, just about to cross your path. | 钩猎手 “皱头和尚”逃跑了 正要穿过你们的前方 |
[37:53] | Dieter, get in the outrigger. You’re closing in on a carina… | 迪特 坐到外伸架里去 你们正在接近一只副栉… |
[37:58] | Say that again, Roland. A what? | 重复一遍 重复一遍 罗兰 一只什么? |
[38:01] | The one with the big red horn. The pompadour. Elvis. | 一只长着像发髻一样的大红角的恐龙 |
[38:07] | Take me out. | 送我出去 |
[38:24] | Okay, Carter, reel me in. | 搞定 卡特 把我收进来 |
[38:31] | Easy! | 小心点! |
[38:34] | Not too close. | 不要靠得太近! |
[38:37] | Go for the legs! The legs! Watch the tail! | 绑它的腿! 小心它的尾巴! |
[39:29] | Burke! | 伯克! |
[39:30] | Come here. | 到这儿来 |
[39:37] | Recognise this trackway? | 认得这个脚印吗? |
[39:39] | Yes, l do. Tyrannosaur. | 当然认得 是霸王龙的脚印 |
[39:46] | Roland. | 罗兰 |
[39:55] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要上哪儿? |
[39:57] | To collect my fee, Mr. Ludlow. To collect my fee. | 挣我的报酬 勒德洛先生 |
[40:13] | Oh, my God. | 噢 上帝 |
[40:15] | Procompsognathus Triassicus, found by Frass in Bavaria in 1913. | 三叠纪副细颚龙 弗拉斯于1913年在巴伐利亚发现的 |
[40:20] | ls it dangerous? | 它危险吗? |
[40:23] | No, l wouldn’t think so. | 不 应该不危险 |
[40:26] | The Compy’s been presumed to be a scavengers, like jackals. | 人们认为它只是”拾荒者” 就像豺一样 |
[40:30] | lt gives me the creeps. lt’s like it’s not scared. | 太令我吃惊了 看起来好像它一点都不害怕 |
[40:35] | There haven’t been any visitors to this island. | 岛上还从来没有人来过 |
[40:37] | There’s no reason for it to fear man. | 它没有理由会害怕人 |
[40:44] | Now it does. | 现在有了 |
[41:06] | lt’s the Rex nest. | 那是霸王龙的窝 |
[41:10] | lt’s probably only a couple weeks old. Never left the nest. | 它可能只有两周大 还从来没有离开过窝 |
[41:19] | Offspring that young, the parents won’t leave him alone for too long. | 象这么小的幼崽 父母不会离开很长时间的 |
[41:24] | Make your blind here? Wait for the buck to return? | 你疯了吗? 你要等它爸回来? |
[41:29] | lf the nest is upwind, then so are we. | 不 如果窝在上风区 也就是我们现在这个位置 |
[41:33] | When he comes back, he’s gonna know we’re here without us having a chance. | 它回来时就会知道我们在这儿 那时我们就跑不掉了 |
[41:39] | The trick is to get him… | 我们要想法让它… |
[41:43] | …to come where we want him. | …去我们想让它去的地方 |
[42:35] | This is why Hammond was in a hurry to get you here. He knew they were coming. | 这就是哈蒙德急着让你们来的原因 他知道他们要来 |
[42:39] | My God, they are well-organised. | 天哪 他们很有组织 |
[42:43] | Those are major-league toys. | 那些都是最高级的装备 |
[42:46] | Maybe l should ask to use their phone. Their dish is bigger than yours. | 也许我应该找他们借电话 他们的锅盖比你的大多了 |
[42:50] | So they actually want to build another park here? | 他们是想在这儿另外建一个公园吗? |
[42:53] | After what you said happened on the other island? | 在那一个岛出事以后 |
[42:56] | They’re not building anything. They’re taking these animals out of here. | 他们没有打算建任何东西 他们只是把这些恐龙运出去 |
[42:59] | Back to the mainland. | 运回大陆 |
[43:02] | l think l should tell you. Hammond told me these people might show up. | 我想我应该告诉你们 哈蒙德给我说过这些人可能出现 |
[43:06] | He thought we’d be finished by the time they started, but if they weren’t… | 他认为我们应该在他们开始之前完成任务 但是如果他们… |
[43:10] | …he sent a backup plan. | …他提出了一个后备计划 |
[43:11] | What backup plan? | 是什么? |
[43:14] | Me. | 我 |
[43:16] | Simply put, lnGen is seeking limited partners to defray some of our expenses. | 我们开门见山 国际遗传公司正在寻求一些我们的赞助商 |
[43:21] | The prospectus you’ve been given by the board details… | 板上给你们详细列出了计划书… |
[43:24] | …our projected hardware and construction expenses. | …包括需要的硬体 建筑费用 |
[43:27] | As you can see by my two friends here, the software is already fully developed. | 你们可以看到 软体已经由 我这儿的两个朋友开发完毕 |
[43:35] | One might say, “It’d be up and running. “ | 你们可以说 “现在就已经开始了 “ |
[43:40] | In a moment, I’ll take you on a stroll through the camp… | 过一会儿 我会带你们在营地四周看看 |
[43:43] | …and you’ll see some larger, more impressive specimens. | …你们将看到更大 印象更深刻的样品 |
[44:14] | You don’t bring people halfway around the world to visit a zoo. | 你们不需要让人们绕半个地球来参观动物园 |
[44:18] | You bring the zoo to them. | 你们把动物园带到他们身边 |
[44:20] | San Diego is the perfect setting. | 圣达戈非常完美 |
[44:23] | People already associate our beautiful city with animal attractions: | 人们已经把对动物的热情和 我们美丽的城市联系在一起 |
[44:28] | San Diego Zoo, Sea World, San Diego Chargers. | 圣达戈动物园 海洋世界 圣达戈 |
[45:00] | Mr. Hammond knew this. | 哈蒙德先生知道这一点 |
[45:03] | Before he ever dreamt of an island… | 在他曾经渴求一个岛屿之前… |
[45:06] | …he began construction on an amphitheatre… | …他开始建造这个圆形剧场一样的公园… |
[45:10] | …very near to where you’re sitting now, the lnGen waterfront complex. | …地点非常靠近各位现在所处 的位置 InGen河岸综合体 |
[45:15] | But he abandoned it… | 但是他后来放弃了… |
[45:18] | …in favour of something far grander… | …为了某种更崇高的… |
[45:21] | …and ultimately impossible. | …而且根本不可能实现的东西 |
[45:25] | And so, the facility sits unused, unfinished… | 于是 这些设施被荒废 并且没有完工… |
[45:29] | …when it could be completed and ready to receive visitors in less than a month. | …本来它们再等不了一个月就可以接待游客的 |
[45:56] | Ajay, look out! Jump! | 阿杰 小心! 跳! |
[46:26] | That’s the last time l leave you in charge. | 这是我最后一次让你管事了 |
[46:52] | Oh, my God. Are you out of your mind? | 噢 上帝 你疯了吗? |
[46:54] | She’s got a broken leg. Let’s get in the car before they hear us. | 她的腿断了 我们要在他们 发现我们以前回到车上 |
[46:57] | -You have any idea what that is? -Come on, open the door. | -你知道你在做什么吗? -来吧 开门 |
[47:01] | You’re nuts. | 你真是顽固透顶 |
[47:05] | Man, lan’s not going to like this. | 伙计 伊恩不会喜欢这样的 |
[47:12] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[47:14] | lsn’t it obvious? | 这还不明显吗? |
[47:18] | We’re not alone on this island. | 这个岛上还有其他人 |
[47:31] | lt’s not set to the frequency. | 频率没有设好 |
[47:36] | Look here. | 看这个 |
[47:56] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意儿? |
[48:00] | Hello? | 喂? |
[48:05] | No, not Enrique. lan Malcolm. Are you on the boat? | 不 我不是恩里克 我是伊恩•马尔科姆 你是船上吗? |
[48:10] | No, is this the boat? | 不 这是船上吗? |
[48:14] | We’re on lsla Sorna. We need to talk to the boat, Mar del Plata. | 我们在索纳岛上 我们需要和船上的马德普拉塔通话 |
[48:25] | l’ll get him. | 我接住它 |
[48:27] | All right. That’s it. l got you. | 好了 我接住了 |
[48:31] | -l got you. -Hurry up. | -我接住了 -赶快 |
[48:32] | Let’s go. Go. Come on. Watch his tail. Get the door. | 快 快 快点 小心它的尾巴 打开门 |
[48:39] | Boy, is she mad at you. | 老爸 她对你发脾气了? |
[48:40] | -l feel sorry for that guy, Enrique. -No lectures, please. | -我真应该跟那个恩里克说抱歉 -不要聊天了 谢谢 |
[48:43] | Honey, stay back. Don’t stand up, okay? | 甜心 往后靠 别站在这儿 好吗? |
[48:46] | -l got it! -Watch his head. | -我抱住了 -小心它的头 |
[48:49] | -Watch his head. -lan, he’s hurt! | -小心它的头 -伊恩 它受伤了 |
[48:52] | No, honey, no. | 不要 亲爱的 不要! |
[48:55] | He’ll snip at you. Watch his tail. | 它会攻击你的 小心尾巴 |
[49:01] | -All right? -Okay, l got him. | -好了吗? -好了 我抱住了 |
[49:03] | -Got him? -Yeah. | -抱稳了吗? -是的 |
[49:06] | There you go. | 你躺在这儿 |
[49:08] | What must l do, hit her with a stick? | 我要做什么? 用棍子打它吗? |
[49:10] | No, don’t get close, honey. | 不要 亲爱的 不要靠近 |
[49:12] | -Watch out! Don’t stand too close. -He has that not-so-fresh smell. | -小心! 不要站得太近了 -它身上有一股难闻的气味 |
[49:17] | No, lady, enough! Wrong frequency. | 我不是恩里克 夫人 够了! 频率弄错了! |
[49:25] | Nick, don’t let him get those things around you. | 尼克 不要让它碰到周围的东西 |
[49:34] | Okay, let’s take a look at this. | 好 再看看这个 |
[49:37] | Easy, easy. Just calm down now. | 慢点 慢慢来 让它平静一些 |
[49:42] | Okay, here are the metatarsals. | 好了 这儿是跖骨 |
[49:49] | Tibia, fibula. There it is. There’s the fracture. | 胫骨 腓骨 就是这儿 这儿有裂缝 |
[49:52] | -Right above the epiphysis. -How bad is it? | -就在骨上方 -情况糟糕吗? |
[49:55] | lf we don’t set it, he’ll die. | 如果我们不固定起来 它会死的 |
[49:57] | lt won’t heal. He won’t be able to pivot on his ankle. | 它自己不会复原 脚踝也不能转动 |
[49:59] | He won’t be able to run or walk. A predator will pick him off. | 它不能跑也不能走 会成为其他肉食恐龙的食物 |
[50:04] | Carlos, come in. | 卡洛斯 听好 |
[50:06] | Goddamn it, you bastard, listen… | 该死的 你这个混蛋 听着… |
[50:09] | Other animals are going to hear this. | 其他恐龙会听到它叫的 |
[50:12] | Come in, please. Can you hear me? | 请听好 你能听见我说话吗? |
[50:14] | l’ve got to get out of here. l want to leave. | 我必须出去 我想离开这儿 |
[50:16] | -l’m calling the boat. -l want to go someplace else. | -我正在跟船上通电话 -我想换个地方 |
[50:19] | l don’t want to be here. l want to be somewhere safe. | 我不想在这儿 我想换个安全的地方 |
[50:22] | -lsn’t it safe here? -l want to be somewhere high. | -这儿难道不安全吗? -我想到高处去 |
[50:25] | What? What is it? What’s going on? | 什么? 什么事? 发生什么事了? |
[50:29] | lnformation, please. What? | 请给点提示 什么事? |
[50:31] | You’re much happier not knowing. Get us up. Here we go. | 你最好不要知道 让我们上去 这就上 |
[50:36] | There we go. | 我们上去了 |
[50:40] | l’m so stupid. l shouldn’t have come along with you. | 我真是笨蛋 我不应该跟你来的 |
[50:44] | Can you set it? | 你能固定住吗? |
[50:45] | Yeah, l just need something temporary to break apart and fall off as he grows. | 没问题 我只是需要让骨头裂缝不再扩大 |
[50:51] | Whenever you’re ready. He’s fighting, Dr. Quinn. | 你弄好之后它又会精悍善战了 奎因博士 |
[50:58] | What’s the frequency for the boat? | 船上的频率是多少? |
[51:00] | 15888. Third from the top. | 15888 从上往下第三个 |
[51:05] | Okay, we’re high. This is the safest place you can be. | 没事了 现在我们在高处了 这儿是最安全的地方了 |
[51:10] | Like Sarah said, the plants make it so the animals won’t know you’re here. | 正如莎拉所说 有植物挡着恐龙不会知道你在这儿的 |
[51:14] | You’re just saying that. l remember the stories you told. | 你总是这样说 我可记得你讲过的那些事情 |
[51:18] | No, this is nothing like that. We’re in a completely different situation now. | 不 这次跟那些完全不一样 我们现在的处境和以前完全不同 |
[51:32] | ls there a way to communicate with the trailer? | 埃迪 有办法和拖车联系吗? |
[51:39] | He’s moving again, more morphine. | 它又在动了 再多来点吗啡 |
[51:41] | We have no idea what his metabolism is. We’ll kill him with too much. | 我们并不清楚他的代谢水平 太多了会杀死它的 |
[51:46] | l need your hand here. Put some pressure there. | 尼克 帮个忙 把那儿按住 |
[51:50] | No answer. What a surprise. How do l get down? | 每人接 真令人吃惊 我怎么能下去? |
[51:53] | Tie this belt around you. | 用这根带子绑着 |
[51:56] | Where are you going? | 爸爸 你要上哪儿? |
[51:57] | Stay here. Come on, stay here. | 留在这儿 爸爸 留在这儿 |
[51:59] | Squeeze this rope hard. | 抓紧这根绳子 |
[52:01] | The harder you squeeze, the slower you go. | 你抓得越紧 降得越慢 |
[52:04] | -lf you don’t squeeze at all… -l get the idea. | -如果你根本就不抓绳子… -我知道了 |
[52:06] | Dad, please stay here. | 爸爸 留下来吧 求你了 |
[52:09] | -Stay here, please. -Honey, the queen? The goddess? | -待在这儿吧 求你了 -甜心 女王? 女神? |
[52:14] | Your inspiration? | 你的灵感? |
[52:16] | Now you’re talking. All right. | 这次你说对了 好的 |
[52:21] | l’m coming right back. l give you my word. | 我马上就回来 我向你保证 |
[52:25] | But you never keep your word! | 可是你从来都言而无信! |
[52:33] | Personally, l would have squeezed just a little harder. | 私下说的话 我会抓得更紧一些的 |
[52:36] | Okay, l’m almost finished. | 好了 就快完了 |
[52:38] | Damn. l need another adhesive. Something pliable l can… | 该死 我还需要一点粘合剂 随便什么让我能… |
[52:46] | Spit. | 吐出来 |
[52:50] | Your gum. | 口香糖! |
[53:30] | Get the amoxicillin and fill a syringe. | 把注射器装上青霉素 |
[53:33] | Quick injection of antibiotics and he’s out of here. | 快点给它注射抗生素 然后它就可以离开这儿了 |
[53:41] | For once in your life, would it kill you to pick it up? | 你们一生也只有这一次 会因为救了它而被它杀掉 |
[53:44] | -Help me get it out of here. -No, we just set its leg. | -帮我把它弄出去 -不要 我们正在固定它的腿 |
[53:53] | Mommy’s very angry. | 恐龙妈妈生气了 |
[55:11] | This isn’t hunting behaviour, lan. They’re searching. | 这不是猎食行为的表现 伊恩 它们在搜寻而已 |
[55:16] | They came for their infant. | 它们来这儿是找它们的孩子 |
[55:20] | Let’s not disappoint them. | 那就不要让它们失望 |
[55:24] | Let me get his head, okay? | 让我来 好吗? |
[55:27] | Careful. Be careful. | 小心 小心点 |
[55:30] | l got him. | 我抱住它了 |
[55:32] | Muzzle off. | 把口套取掉 |
[56:13] | -Yes, Eddie? -They’re going back to the jungle. | -请讲 埃迪? -它们回到丛林中去了 |
[56:18] | -I know. I see. How’s Kelly? -She’s fine. She’s right here. | -知道了 我看到了 凯丽怎么样? -她很好 就在这儿 |
[56:23] | Hello? | 喂? |
[56:24] | -Kelly, are you okay? -Yeah, l’m good. | -凯丽 你还好吧? -嗯 我很好 |
[56:28] | Stay there. Don’t move. I’ll be right back up. Understand? | 待在那儿 不要乱跑 我马上就回来 明白吗? |
[56:33] | Yeah, l understand. | 好的 我明白 |
[56:37] | l beg people to listen to me. l use plain, simple English. | 我苦苦哀求你们听我说 我用的是简单明白的英语… |
[56:41] | Shut up. | 不要说了 |
[56:42] | That should make an interesting chapter in your book. | 刚才那幕将成为你的书里精彩的一章吧 |
[56:45] | The debate over the parental instincts of the T. Rex is now academic. | 关于霸王龙父性的论点现在有学术依据了 |
[56:57] | Hang on. This is gonna be bad. | 注意 情况会变得糟糕了 |
[57:18] | They’re pushing us over the cliff. | 它们正在把我们推下悬崖 |
[57:20] | Oh, my God. | 噢 上帝 |
[57:28] | Come on, come on. | 来 加把劲 |
[57:30] | -Once we’re out of here… -lnto the woods. | -一旦我们离开这儿… -往树林里跑 |
[57:32] | -Straight into the woods. Come on! -This is where they hit us. | -径直往树林里跑 快啊! -它们在从这儿袭击 |
[57:43] | -Hang on to something! -Hang on to something! | -随便什么 抓住! -抓牢了! |
[58:25] | Oh, my God. Oh, God, please! | 噢 上帝 上帝 不要 |
[58:33] | Don’t move! | 不要动 |
[58:36] | l’m coming down for you. Here l come. Stay still. | 我下来救你 我来了 平静点! |
[58:40] | Here l come, Sarah. | 我来了 莎拉 |
[58:51] | The satellite phone, get it! | 卫星电话 别让它掉了 |
[59:26] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[59:34] | Heads up! | 把手抓住! |
[59:48] | Your lucky pack. | 你的幸运背包 |
[59:55] | l got her. | 我抓住她了 |
[1:00:28] | -Nick? -We’re in here. | -尼克? -我们在里面 |
[1:00:30] | Wait. Hold on! l’m coming! | 等等 坚持住 我来了 |
[1:00:33] | l’m coming. | 我来了 |
[1:00:41] | What did this? | 这是怎么搞的? |
[1:00:43] | Kelly. What’d you do with Kelly? | 凯丽呢? 你把凯丽怎么安排的? |
[1:00:45] | She’s okay. She’s in the High Hide. | 她没事 她在上面的笼子里 |
[1:00:48] | -Who’s hurt? What do you need? -We need rope. | -有人受伤吗? 你们需要什么? -绳子 |
[1:00:51] | Rope. Anything else? | 绳子 还有其他的吗? |
[1:00:54] | -Three cheeseburgers with everything. -No onions on mine. | -三个奶油汉堡 什么馅都行 -我的不要洋葱 |
[1:00:57] | And an apple turnover. | 还要一个苹果卷饼 |
[1:01:36] | Hold on. | 坚持住! |
[1:01:40] | l’m coming! | 我来了! |
[1:01:42] | Bring the rope. Let’s go. | 绳子来了我们就离开这儿 |
[1:01:43] | -l’m coming. -Now, now. | -我来了 -快 快 |
[1:01:45] | -Eddie, you all right? -Yeah. l’m coming. | -埃迪 你没事吧? -没事 我来了 |
[1:01:48] | We need the rope. Throw it down here. Hurry! | 我们需要绳子 把它扔下来 快! |
[1:01:51] | Good throw. Did you tie this to anything? | 扔得漂亮 你把绳子绑牢了吗? |
[1:01:58] | -We’re sliding! -We’re sliding down! | -我们在往下滑! -我们在往下滑! |
[1:02:15] | Up you go. | 你先上 |
[1:04:32] | lncrease your rate of climb. | 爬快一点 |
[1:06:56] | Our communication equipment’s been destroyed. | 我们的通讯设备都完蛋了 |
[1:06:59] | And if your radio and satellite phone were in those trailers… | 而且 如果你们的无线电和 卫星电话在拖车里的话… |
[1:07:03] | -They were. -Then we’re stuck here. | -它们确实在拖车里 -那我们被困在这儿了 |
[1:07:06] | And stuck together, thanks to you people. | 大家一起都被困在这儿了 真是谢谢你们! |
[1:07:08] | We came to watch. You came to strip-mine the place. | 我们来是为了观察 而你们是来这儿掠夺 |
[1:07:11] | -Back off. -At least we came prepared. | -滚远点 -至少我们是有备而来 |
[1:07:14] | Five years of work and electrified fence couldn’t prepare the other island. | 在另一个岛上 五年的努力和 高压电网都不能做到有备无患 |
[1:07:19] | -You think your Marlboro men will help? -You’re looters. You came to take. | -你以为你们这些人就能够做到? -你们只是强盗 是掠夺者 |
[1:07:23] | You have no rights. | 你无权这么做 |
[1:07:24] | An extinct animal brought back to life has no rights. | 死而复生的恐龙才没有权利 |
[1:07:27] | lt exists because we made it. We patented it. We own it. | 它之所以存在是因为我们制造了它 它属于我们 受我们控制 |
[1:07:31] | -You looking for a problem? -And l found you, didn’t l? | -有问题吗? -你不就是问题吗? |
[1:07:39] | l know you. | 我知道你 |
[1:07:41] | You’re that Earth First bastard. | 你就是那个世界头号杂种 |
[1:07:44] | -What’s Earth First? -Professional saboteurs. | -什么世界头号? -专门破坏别人的好事 |
[1:07:46] | -Environmentalists! -Criminals. | -我是环保主义者! -罪犯! |
[1:07:47] | Knock it off! Listen to me. | 住手! 听我说 |
[1:07:49] | Moving the baby to our camp may have changed the adults’ perceived territory. | 我们把幼龙带到营地改变了成年恐龙对领地范围的感知 |
[1:07:53] | Their what? | 它们的什么? |
[1:07:55] | That’s why they attacked the trailers. | 这就是它们攻击拖车的原因 |
[1:07:57] | -They’re defending this entire area now. -We have to move now. | -它们现在会捍卫这一整个地区 -我们必须马上离开 |
[1:08:01] | To where? Our boat and their airlift are waiting for orders we can’t send. | 上哪儿? 我们的船和他们的运输机都不能收到我们的命令 |
[1:08:07] | There’s a communications centre here near the old operations building. | 在旧的操作大楼附近有一个通讯中心 |
[1:08:11] | Everything ran on geothermal power. lt was never meant to need replenishing. | 所有东西都使用地热能源 它们永远都不需要充电 |
[1:08:16] | lf we can get here, we can send a radio call to the airlift. | 如果我们能够到那儿 我们就能够用无线电与运输机联系上 |
[1:08:20] | -You know the frequency? -Here in this book. | -你知道它的频率? -在这本书里 |
[1:08:22] | -We’ll mind those. -How far is the village? | -我们会牢记这些的 -到那个村子有多远? |
[1:08:25] | A day’s walk, maybe more. | 一天的行程 或者更多 |
[1:08:31] | -That’s not the problem. -What is? | -那倒不是问题 -那么问题是? |
[1:08:34] | What is the problem? | 什么会成为问题? |
[1:08:37] | Velociraptors. | 迅猛龙 |
[1:08:44] | Their nesting sites are in the island’s interior, which is why… | 它们的筑巢地点就在岛心 这也是为什么… |
[1:08:48] | -…we were keeping to the outer rim. -Wait. What’s a Veloc… | -…我们要待在小岛周边 -等等 什么是”迅…” |
[1:08:52] | Velociraptor. Carnivore. Pack hunter. | 迅猛龙 肉食动物 群出猎食 |
[1:08:55] | Two meters tall, long snout… | 两米高 口鼻部很长… |
[1:08:58] | …binocular vision, strong forearms, killing claws on both feet. | …双目视觉 前臂强健 双足都有致命的爪子 |
[1:09:02] | The Rexes may track us, too, if they feel we’re a threat to their infant. | 霸王龙也可能跟上我们 如果它觉得我们对它的幼崽造成威胁 |
[1:09:07] | No, we’ll lose them once we leave their territory. | 不 一旦我们离开它们的领土 我们就可以甩掉它们 |
[1:09:10] | Don’t bet on it. Tyrannosaur has the largest proportional olfactory cavity… | 不要心存侥幸 霸王龙的嗅觉腔在所有生物化石记录中… |
[1:09:14] | …of any creature in fossil record, except one. | …是比例最大的 除了一个 |
[1:09:19] | The Turkey Vulture could scent up to 10 miles. | 土耳其秃鹫 能够闻到10英里以外的气味 |
[1:09:22] | Right. This is all very thrilling, but l say we should head for the village. | 没错 这很令人激动 但是我说我们应该向村子进发 |
[1:09:27] | We could head back down to the lagoon. | 我们可以回到泻湖下面 |
[1:09:29] | And sit out in the open, near a heavily used water source… | 坐在露天外面 靠近大量使用的水源… |
[1:09:34] | -…hope that your captain comes back? -He won’t. He knows better. | -…期待你们的队长回来? -他不会回来的 他更清楚 |
[1:09:37] | Then we head for the village, find shelter and call for help. | 我们向村子进发 找到藏身之处并且寻求帮助 |
[1:09:42] | Rex just fed, so he won’t stalk us for food. | 霸王龙刚刚吃过东西 他暂时 不会再把我们当成食物了 |
[1:09:44] | Just fed? You mean Eddie? Show some respect. | 刚刚吃过? 你是指埃迪? 请你放尊重一点 |
[1:09:47] | -He saved our lives by giving his. -Then his troubles are over. | -他牺牲自己的生命救了我们 -他的麻烦也结束了 |
[1:09:51] | My point is predators don’t hunt when they’re not hungry. | 我要说的是肉食动物不会 在不饿的时候猎食 |
[1:09:54] | -No, only humans do. -You’re breaking our heart. | -不 只有人类才那么做 -你伤了我们的心 |
[1:09:56] | Saddle up! Let’s get this moveable feast underway. | 准备好! 让我们开始享受逃命的乐趣 |
[1:10:17] | Excuse me, cowboy. | 对不起 牛仔 |
[1:10:20] | You want some gum? | 来点口香糖吗? |
[1:10:24] | You seem like you have common sense. Why the hell are you here? | 你看起来有很多这方面的常识 怎么会在这个鬼地方? |
[1:10:29] | Somewhere on this island is the greatest predator that ever lived. | 这个岛上的某个地方有着 迄今为止最厉害的猎杀者 |
[1:10:33] | The second greatest predator must take him down. | 第二厉害的猎杀者必须拿下他 |
[1:10:35] | -You going to use that? -lf he doesn’t surrender, yes. | -你打算用那个? -如果他不投降我就会用 |
[1:10:39] | -Let me see it. -No. | -让我看看 -不行 |
[1:10:42] | The animal exists for the first time in tens of millions of years… | 这些动物数千万年来第一次存在于这个世界… |
[1:10:46] | …and the only way you can express yourself is to kill it. | …而杀掉它们却是你唯一的表达方式 |
[1:10:49] | Remember that chap about 20 years ago? l forget his name. | 还记得20年前的那个人吗? 我忘了他的名字了 |
[1:10:52] | Climbed Everest without any oxygen. Came down nearly dead. | 他在没有任何氧气的情况下登顶 下来时几乎死掉 |
[1:10:56] | They asked him, “Why did you go up there to die?” | 人们问他 “为什么你要上去找死? “ |
[1:10:59] | He said, “l didn’t. l went up there to live.” | 他说 “不 我上去是为了寻找生命的价值 “ |
[1:11:07] | l didn’t wish you luck on your new venture. You’re off to a promising start. | 我不会祝你好运的 你已经偏离了本来有希望的开始 |
[1:11:11] | My team is intact. l’m sorry for the loss of your man. | 我的队伍完好无缺 我很遗憾你们失去了一个伙计 |
[1:11:14] | lt’s easy to criticise someone who generates an idea, assumes the risk. | 要批评一个有想法的人很容易 只要假定它有危险 |
[1:11:18] | When you try to sound like Hammond, it comes off as a hustle. | 当你试图象哈蒙德一样说话时 反而像东施效颦 |
[1:11:21] | lt’s not your fault. They say talent skips a generation. | 这不是你的错 人们总说天才是隔代的 |
[1:11:25] | l’m sure your kids will be sharp as tacks. | 所以 我肯定你的孩子会聪明绝顶 |
[1:11:28] | Hammond’s reach exceeded his grasp. Mine does not. | 哈蒙德的成就超过了他的能力 我的还没有 |
[1:11:31] | Taking dinosaurs off this island… | 把恐龙带出这个小岛… |
[1:11:33] | …is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas. | …是漫长历史中无数糟糕 点子里面最糟糕的一个 |
[1:11:37] | And l’ll be there when you learn that. | 我会让你意识到这一点的 |
[1:12:14] | Take a break. Five minutes. | 休息一下 五分钟 |
[1:12:28] | Are you injured? | 你受伤了吗? |
[1:12:32] | No, it’s the baby’s. l set its broken leg. lt won’t dry in the humidity. | 不 是小恐龙的 我帮他接断腿 环境潮湿里它干不了 |
[1:12:37] | Roland, a word? | 罗兰 问个问题 |
[1:12:41] | l’d love to know where we are. | 我们现在在哪儿? |
[1:12:48] | Making friends with Ahab? | 和亚哈交朋友呢? |
[1:13:06] | Carter, l’m going to the ladies’ room. | 卡特 我要去方便一下 |
[1:13:08] | Wait for me here. Okay? | 在这儿等我好吗? |
[1:14:01] | lt’s not polite to sneak up on people. | 偷看是不礼貌的行为 |
[1:14:24] | Carter! Where are you? | 卡特! 你在哪儿? |
[1:14:32] | l got turned around in here. | 我把这儿都找遍了 |
[1:14:36] | Shit! | 该死! |
[1:14:39] | Carter, let me hear from you! | 卡特 说话! |
[1:16:43] | Okay, break’s over. Moving on! | 好了 休息结束 继续前进 |
[1:16:54] | Carry me. | 带上我 |
[1:17:27] | Get off! | 滚开! |
[1:18:29] | -When did you last see him? -10, 15 minutes. | -你最后一次见他是什么时候? -10或者15分钟 |
[1:18:35] | Come with me. And you. lf he’s alive, we’ll find him. | 跟我来 还有你 如果他还活着 我们会找到他的 |
[1:18:38] | The rest of you go on. You’ll reach the ridge in 10 minutes. | 其余的人继续走 10分钟后你们会到达山脊 |
[1:18:42] | Wait for us there. | 在那儿等我们 |
[1:18:47] | No one tells the little girl. | 任何人都不要给那个小女孩讲 |
[1:18:54] | Right. Let’s carry on. | 好 我们继续 |
[1:19:00] | Everybody up. | 都起来 |
[1:19:04] | Come on. Up, up. | 快 起来了 |
[1:19:07] | All right guys, let’s get the hell out of here. | 好了 伙计们 让我们离开这个鬼地方 |
[1:20:01] | Did you find him? | 你找到他了吗? |
[1:20:08] | Just the parts they didn’t like. Map. | 只有一些它们不吃的部分 地图 |
[1:20:14] | The operations building is right down in there… | 操作大楼就在下面… |
[1:20:18] | …about a mile and a half from the base of these cliffs. | …离这些悬崖底部只有大约1.5英里 |
[1:20:21] | -How do you know that? -l’ve seen it. | -你怎么知道? -我看见过 |
[1:20:24] | The climb down won’t be easy. | 要爬下去并不容易 |
[1:20:27] | We’ll let them sleep one more hour. | 我们可以让他们再多睡一小时 |
[1:20:31] | Then we hit it. | 然后叫醒他们 |
[1:22:42] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:23:19] | Stay down! Don’t move! | 躺下! 别动! |
[1:23:22] | Don’t run! | 不要跑! |
[1:23:31] | Don’t look, just run! Run! | 不要看 跑! 跑! |
[1:23:49] | Bastard! | 混蛋! |
[1:25:29] | You son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[1:25:30] | He can’t reach you! Stay back! | 它够不着你 向后靠 |
[1:25:35] | He can’t reach us! | 它碰不到我们 |
[1:25:48] | Oh, my God! A snake! | 噢! 上帝! 蛇! |
[1:25:52] | Stay back! | 往后! |
[1:26:06] | lt’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:26:08] | lt’s coming back! | 它又回来了! |
[1:26:13] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[1:26:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:31] | Don’t go into the long grass! | 不要到草丛里去! |
[1:26:39] | Not into the long grass! | 不要到草丛里去! |
[1:27:44] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[1:27:46] | -What is it? -l think it’s Ajay’s bag. | -是什么? -我想是阿杰的包 |
[1:28:04] | Go, as fast as you can. | 走 能都快有多快 |
[1:28:09] | Go! | 走! |
[1:28:41] | l see structures there. | 我看见那儿有建筑物了 |
[1:28:44] | They said the communications centre is in the operations building. | 他们说通讯中心在操作大楼里 |
[1:28:48] | l’ll get in there and send the radio call. See you there. | 我会到那儿去发送无线电 到那儿见 |
[1:28:52] | -Wait for us. -Every second counts. | -等等我们 -时间不等人 |
[1:28:54] | lf you can keep up, you’re welcome to try. | 如果你赶得上 那尽管试试 |
[1:28:56] | -Okay, here we come. -No! Rest. | -好的 我们就来 -不! 休息 |
[1:31:02] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[1:31:09] | CQ, this is lnGen Operations Harvest Leader to Harvest Base. | CQ InGen捕猎队领队呼叫捕猎队基地 |
[1:31:13] | Repeating, l’m calling for lnGen Harvest Leader… | 重复 这里是InGen捕猎队领队… |
[1:31:16] | -…seeking lnGen Harvest Base. -Go ahead, Harvest Leader. | -…呼叫InGen捕猎队基地 -请讲 捕猎队领队 |
[1:31:19] | The operation has suffered severe casualties. | 这次行动遭受到严重伤亡 |
[1:31:22] | The survivors are now in mortal danger. l need you to send rescue immediately. | 幸存者目前处于极度危险的状态 我要你立刻派出营救队伍 |
[1:31:27] | Our co-ordinates here are… | 我们这儿的相对座标是… |
[1:31:29] | …9 58′ north, 85… | …9度58分 北;85度… |
[1:33:08] | Here, here! | 这边 这边! |
[1:33:11] | lnside! Anywhere! | 进去! 随便哪儿! |
[1:35:18] | Go. | 走 |
[1:35:19] | -Where do l go when l’m out? -l’m right behind you… | -我出去后上哪儿? -我随后就出去… |
[1:35:49] | Look out! | 小心! |
[1:35:54] | Up here! | 上这儿来! |
[1:36:20] | Hey, you! | 嘿! 说你呢! |
[1:36:42] | The school cut you from the team? | 学校把你从队里刷下来了? |
[1:36:44] | Get out of here! | 离开这儿! |
[1:38:08] | Come on. Let’s go! | 过来 我们走! |
[1:38:12] | Let’s go! | 走! 走! 走! |
[1:38:37] | -What about the other survivors? -Another chopper’s coming. | -其他人怎么办? -另一架直升机正在赶来 |
[1:39:00] | lt’s okay. lt’s over. | 没事了 结束了 |
[1:39:04] | That’s one souvenir they won’t be taking with them. | 那是一个纪念品了 他们不会带着的 |
[1:39:16] | Find the infant tyrannosaur. | 找出那只小霸王龙 |
[1:39:18] | Roland knows where the nest is. l want it on my jet. | 罗兰知道窝在哪儿 我要把它带上飞机 |
[1:39:21] | l’ll take it directly to the infirmary in San Diego. | 我要把它直接带到圣达戈的医院 |
[1:39:25] | Hurry. l want to be airborne before the female knows. | 快一点 我想在那只母的知道以前就上飞机 |
[1:39:37] | You probably saved lnGen. | 你可能拯救了InGen |
[1:39:39] | We lost everything we came after on this trip. | 这趟旅行以后我们失去了所有东西 |
[1:39:41] | But this animal and its infant will bail us out. | 但是这只恐龙和它的幼崽拯救了我们 |
[1:39:45] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[1:39:46] | You’ve got your trophy! | 你得到了你的战利品! |
[1:39:49] | A buck. | 一只公的 |
[1:39:51] | But it’s alive! Everyone will line up and appreciate it and what you did for us. | 而且还是活的 人们会排起长队来欣赏它而我们受益 |
[1:39:57] | What’s the matter? | 有什么不对吗? |
[1:39:59] | He didn’t make it. Ajay. | 他没能做到 阿杰 |
[1:40:02] | l’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:40:04] | Really, l am. | 真的 真的很抱歉 |
[1:40:10] | l remember the people who help me. | 我记得每一个帮助我的人 |
[1:40:12] | There’s a job for you in San Diego, if you want it. | 如果你想去 圣达戈有一个工作给你 |
[1:40:15] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:40:19] | l’ve spent enough time in the company of death. | 我已经在这个死亡公司上花了太多时间了 |
[1:40:35] | Oh, my God. | 噢 上帝! |
[1:41:38] | Fifteen years ago, John Hammond had a dream. | 十五年前 约翰•哈蒙德有一个梦想 |
[1:41:41] | Like John himself, the dream was grand. It was outsized. It was bold. | 和约翰自己一样 这个梦想宏伟 独特 引人注目 |
[1:41:46] | It was impractical. It was not to be. | 不切实际 且不可实现 |
[1:41:49] | Half an hour from now… | 从现在起再过半小时… |
[1:41:51] | …John Hammond’s dream, re-imagined, will come true. | …约翰•哈蒙德的梦想 将变为现实 |
[1:41:55] | For .01 of the cost of building a destination resort… | 只用了建造度假胜地百分之一的费用… |
[1:42:00] | ls this the Ludlow affair? | 这是勒德洛先生的聚会吗? |
[1:42:02] | -This is private property. -We’re on the list. | -这里是私人处所 -我们被邀请了的 |
[1:42:04] | Turn around, get back in your car. | 转过身 回到车里去 |
[1:42:06] | This is Dr. Harding, l’m Dr. Malcolm. | 这是哈丁博士 我是马尔科姆博士 |
[1:42:08] | We have Mr. Ludlow’s test results. | 我们有勒德洛先生要的测试结果 |
[1:42:10] | There’s good and bad news. | 有好消息 也有坏消息 |
[1:42:12] | Tonight we will christen Jurassic Park, San Diego… | 今晚 我们将为圣达戈侏罗纪公园洗礼… |
[1:42:15] | …a mega-attraction that will drive turnstile numbers… | …它的巨大吸引力必能超过… |
[1:42:18] | …to rival any theme park in the world. | …世界上其他任何主题公园 |
[1:42:24] | l want to thank each one of you for coming in these wee small hours of the morning. | 我要感谢你们每一个人 在早上这几个小时来到这儿 |
[1:42:30] | -The ship is here. -lt’s early? | -船到了 -提前了? |
[1:42:34] | You better come now. | 你最好过来一下 |
[1:42:37] | lt’s so exciting! | 太令人激动了! |
[1:42:41] | -See that couple? -Sir, you need to look at this. | -看见那一对了吗? -先生 你应该看看这个 |
[1:42:43] | Let them see this up close. | 让他们靠近点看 |
[1:42:49] | l need a direct line to the Coast Guard. | 我需要一条到海岸警卫队的电话 |
[1:42:52] | Look. That’s their transponder signal, Venture 5888. | 看 这是他们的发射器信号 冒险号5888 |
[1:42:56] | -They’re coming in, but l can’t raise them. -Try again. | -他们正在进入 但是我没法联系上他们 -再试一次 |
[1:43:00] | Skipper, SS Venture, this is lnGen Harbour Master. Do you copy? Over. | 冒险号船长 这里是InGen港长 收到吗? 完毕 |
[1:43:07] | Skipper, SS Venture, you are approaching the breakwater at flank speed. | 冒险号船长 你正在快速接近防波堤 |
[1:43:11] | Reduce at once. Over. | 立刻减速 完毕 |
[1:43:27] | SS Venture, reduce your speed at once. | 冒险号 立刻减速 |
[1:43:30] | SS Venture, this is lnGen Harbour Master. You are entering a docking area. | 冒险号 这里是InGen港长 你正在进入停靠区域 |
[1:43:35] | What’s everybody looking at? | 大家都在看什么? |
[1:43:42] | We should’ve stayed in the car. | 你应该待在车上 |
[1:44:36] | -You okay, Mr. Ludlow? -l don’t know. How do l look? | -你没事吧 勒德洛先生? -我不知道 我看起来怎么样? |
[1:45:12] | -Oh, my God. -Where’s the crew? | -噢 上帝! -船员上哪儿了? |
[1:45:16] | All over the place. | 到处都是 |
[1:45:28] | l smell a fuel leak! | 我闻到有燃油泄漏! |
[1:46:07] | Check the cargo hold! | 检查货舱! |
[1:46:09] | -There may be crew down there. -Everybody off the boat! | -可能有船员在下面 -大家下船! |
[1:46:20] | No! Get away from that! | 不要! 离开那儿! |
[1:46:56] | Now you’re John Hammond. | 现在你是约翰•哈蒙德了 |
[1:47:28] | -Why wasn’t it tranquillised? -lt was hit it with two darts of Carfentanil. | -它为什么不平静下来? -它中过两支毒标 |
[1:47:32] | -lt was over 10 milligrams. -That’d put it in a coma. | -剂量超过10毫克 -那让它昏迷 |
[1:47:35] | lt stopped breathing. We gave it naltrexone to counteract. | 它停止了呼吸 我们用环丙甲羟二羟吗啡酮给它减轻症状 |
[1:47:38] | But we didn’t know how much. | 但我们不知道该用多少 |
[1:47:39] | You gave an antagonist without knowing the dosage? | 你们不知道多少剂量就 给它用了麻醉药拮抗剂? |
[1:47:42] | You put it in a narcoleptic state. lt’s a locomotive now. | 你们让它处于发作性睡眠状态 它现在睡醒了 |
[1:47:45] | -We’re prepared here. -Any more dinosaurs on the boat? | -我们在这儿有所准备 -船上还有其他恐龙吗? |
[1:47:48] | No, the infant was flown in. We had this to tranquillise it. | 没了 那只幼崽乘飞机过来 我们用它来使它平静 |
[1:47:56] | Do you have the infant? | 你们还有那只幼崽? |
[1:48:00] | lt’s safe. | 它很安全 |
[1:48:05] | The animal’s dehydrated. First, it’ll go to a water source… | 那只恐龙有些脱水 首先 它会找个水源… |
[1:48:08] | …then look for the next thing its body needs. | …然后 它会找第二样东西 它的孩子 |
[1:48:11] | All the containment equipment is here. We must get it back to the boat. | 所有的装备都在这儿 我们必须把它弄回船上 |
[1:48:15] | l know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[1:48:17] | When we brought the baby to the trailer, it came. | 当我们把它的孩子抱到拖车时 它来了 |
[1:48:19] | There’s no reason why it won’t do the same thing here. | 没有理由在这儿它不会这么干 |
[1:48:28] | Where’s the infant? | 幼崽在哪儿? |
[1:48:32] | ln a secured facility. Why? | 在保安设施里 怎么? |
[1:48:38] | Where’s the facility? | 保安设施在哪儿? |
[1:50:04] | There’s a dinosaur in our backyard. | 后院里有一只恐龙 |
[1:50:13] | Benjamin, what are you doing? | 本杰明 你在干嘛? |
[1:50:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:50:17] | What? | 什么? |
[1:50:19] | Come on. There’s a dinosaur in our backyard. | 来吧 后院里有一只恐龙 |
[1:50:23] | The problem is, you need to read to him. | 问题是你应该给他讲故事的 |
[1:50:27] | lf you serve him dinner, he won’t be up all night. | 如果你让他晚饭多吃点 他晚上就不会折腾了 |
[1:50:30] | lt’s the stupid fish tank! | 是这个弱智鱼缸! |
[1:50:32] | He needs a proper nightlight. | 他需要一个合适的夜灯 |
[1:50:34] | -lt may as well be daytime. -Just turn it off. | -还不如弄得像白天一样 -把它关了 |
[1:50:59] | Slow down. Slow it down! | 减速 减速! |
[1:51:25] | There it is. | 到了 |
[1:51:33] | He’s sedated. | 它睡着了 |
[1:51:37] | Really heavily. Give me a hand. | 睡得很香 帮我一下 |
[1:51:44] | When the adult sees us again with his baby, isn’t he going to be like: | 当那只大的再看见我们和它的孩子在一起时 它会不会像这样: |
[1:51:48] | “You!” | “又是你们! “ |
[1:51:50] | There may be some angry recognition. | 可能会有一些生气的样子 |
[1:51:55] | Who knows? He may be just happy to see us. | 谁知道? 它可能还乐于见到我们呢 |
[1:51:59] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们在做什么? |
[1:52:03] | We’re taking the kid. | 我们要带走这个小孩儿 |
[1:52:05] | lf you really want to stop us, shoot us. | 如果你真想阻止我们 开枪吧 |
[1:52:10] | -How will we find the adult? -Follow the screams. | -我们怎么才能找到那只大的? -跟着尖叫声 |
[1:53:34] | -There. -Oh, my God. | -那边 -噢 天哪 |
[1:53:49] | lt’s too drugged. | 它中毒太深了 |
[1:53:51] | He won’t know we have it unless it makes some sound! | 它不出声的话 它是不会知道我们抱着它的 |
[1:53:53] | Wake up. Come on. | 醒醒 快 醒醒 |
[1:54:04] | He knows. | 它知道了 |
[1:54:21] | lan, slow down a little. | 伊恩 开慢一点 |
[1:54:25] | l don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[1:54:46] | This guy’s almost fully awake. You know where you’re going? | 这个小家伙就快完全醒了 你知道你要上哪儿吗? |
[1:54:51] | The waterfront’s on the other side of these warehouses. | 这些仓库另一面的水边 |
[1:54:54] | -ls there a way through? -There could be. | -有路过去吗? -可能有 |
[1:55:03] | There we go. | 我们走 |
[1:55:07] | You have to follow me now. | 你现在必须跟着我了 |
[1:55:09] | There we go. | 我们走 |
[1:55:11] | -Got him? -Yep. | -带上它了? -是的 |
[1:55:15] | -Ready? -Where’s the Rex? ls it still behind us? | -准备好了吗? -霸王龙在哪儿? 还在我们后面吗? |
[1:55:26] | There’s the water. | 水就在那边 |
[1:55:27] | Shoot it. Tell them to shoot it. | 开枪打它 告诉他们开枪打它 |
[1:55:35] | No, you idiot, the adult. Shoot the adult. l want the baby back alive. | 不 你这个蠢货 大的 打那个大的 我要那个小的活着 |
[1:56:12] | What have you done with it? l want that infant! | 你们对它做过什么? 我要那只幼崽! |
[1:56:46] | Are you there? | 你在那儿吗? |
[1:57:18] | There you are. | 你在这儿 |
[1:59:51] | There’s a first-rate shot of the deck of the ship… | 甲板上有一流的枪手… |
[1:59:54] | …and the cargo hold that, for the moment… | …这个时候 原来装恐龙的货舱里… |
[1:59:57] | …contains the animal itself, presumably with the infant alongside. | …又装着那只恐龙 也许那只幼崽正躺在它的旁边 |
[2:00:02] | By our calculations, they are nearing the halfway point of this trip. | 据我们推算 他们快接近这次行程的一半了 |
[2:00:07] | Jim, can you hear me there? | 吉姆 你在那儿能听见我吗? |
[2:00:09] | Yes, I can, Bernard. We are halfway to the island. | 是的 能听见 伯纳德 我们还有一半的行程就到岛上了 |
[2:00:13] | It is 206 nautical miles from our present location. | 距离我们现在的位置有206海里 |
[2:00:16] | The ship is moving at 20 knots… | 船的航行速度是20节… |
[2:00:18] | …which will put it in at about 11:30 a.m., Eastern time. | …将在东部时间上午11:30 到达 |
[2:00:21] | One of the Navy’s primary concerns has been safety. | 海军极度关切之事已经安全了 |
[2:00:25] | If we look at the ever-growing escort around the ship… | 看看我们周围不断壮大的护卫队… |
[2:00:28] | …they’re taking no chances of a repeat of the San Diego incident. | …就知道圣达戈事件不会再有机会发生 |
[2:00:33] | Let’s take a moment to run the tape… | 让我们来听一段录音… |
[2:00:36] | …of our interview earlier today with John Hammond. | …这是今天早些时候对约翰•哈蒙德的采访 |
[2:00:39] | He’s the former head of InGen BioEngineering… | 他是InGen生物工程公司的前任总裁… |
[2:00:42] | …the man who is now spearheading this movement… | …现在是这次转移行动的带头人… |
[2:00:45] | …not only to return the animals to their island… | …不仅是把这些恐龙带回岛上… |
[2:00:48] | …but to keep the island itself intact. | …也是为了保持小岛自身的完整 |
[2:00:52] | It is absolutely imperative… | 这是绝对重要的… |
[2:00:55] | …that we work with the Costa Rican Department of Biological Preserves… | …我们与哥斯达黎加生物保护部门共同工作… |
[2:01:00] | …to establish a set of rules… | …要建立一套… |
[2:01:02] | …for the preservation and isolation of that island. | …保护和隔离小岛的措施 |
[2:01:08] | These creatures require our absence to survive, not our help. | 这些生物要活下来 需要的是我们离开 而不是我们的帮助 |
[2:01:15] | And if we could only step aside… | 而且如果我们能够只是让一小步… |
[2:01:20] | …and trust in nature… | …信任大自然的力量… |
[2:01:23] | …life will find a way. | …生命总有出路 |