时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The state has recently received the evidence that | 州检察官最近收到证据 |
[00:05] | the defendant has attempted to interfere with the judicial process. | 证明被告企图妨碍司法程序 |
[00:08] | Bail is hereby denied. | 保释因此被驳回 |
[00:10] | I thought I’d be leaving with you. | 我本以为能和你一起回家 |
[00:12] | It’s a betrayal. | 他出卖了我 |
[00:13] | Maybe it’s from mom’s work. | 这可能是妈妈的工作邮件 |
[00:15] | This is getting crazy. | 真是越来越疯狂了 |
[00:17] | – Is that dad? – They’re just trying to scare mom. | -那是爸爸吗 -他们只是想吓唬妈妈 |
[00:19] | Maybe there’s a reason she should be scared. | 或许妈妈有理由害怕 |
[00:21] | Do we tell mom? | 我们是否要告诉妈妈呢 |
[00:22] | They sent them to hurt her, so I say no. | 他们这是想伤害她 还是别告诉她了 |
[00:27] | Hello, America. I’m Duke Roscoe. | 大家好 我是杜克·罗斯科 |
[00:28] | As always, I swear to tell the truth, | 我发誓 我会一如既往地据实以告 |
[00:31] | the whole truth and nothing but the truth. | 毫不欺瞒 |
[00:33] | I turned away from my shopping cart for a second, | 我把她放在购物车里 |
[00:36] | and she was gone. | 稍不留神 她就丢了 |
[00:37] | Three months ago, | 3个月前 |
[00:38] | two-year-old Jamie Willens disappeared. | 2岁大的洁米·威伦斯失踪了 |
[00:40] | Her mother Cheryl claimed she was snatched | 其母谢丽尔称其在芝加哥一家超市里 |
[00:43] | from her shopping cart in a Chicago grocery store. | 被人从购物车里抱走 |
[00:46] | Someone kidnapped my baby girl. | 有人绑架了我的宝贝女儿 |
[00:48] | The police looked high and low for Jamie | 警察上天入海地寻找洁米 |
[00:50] | and this mysterious kidnapper. | 以及这个神秘的绑架犯 |
[00:53] | If you have Jamie, please… please bring her home. | 如果你抱走了洁米 求你把她送回家 |
[00:55] | And they found nothing. Why? | 却一无所获 为什么 |
[00:57] | Because she’s lying, people! | 因为她在撒谎 朋友们 |
[01:00] | She killed her kid. | 她杀了自己的女儿 |
[01:02] | Shorter clips. Make it shorter clips. | 剪短一些 把这个片段剪短一些 |
[01:04] | Grab the attention of the jury. | 抓住陪审团的注意力 |
[01:06] | Cheryl Willens killed her baby, | 谢丽尔·威伦斯杀了她的女儿 |
[01:07] | and I have learned a reason | 而且我听说了 |
[01:09] | Ms. Willens was in the store at all: | 威伦斯女士去商店的理由 |
[01:12] | to buy condoms. | 买避孕套 |
[01:13] | Don’t need that. | 不需要这部分 |
[01:14] | Just cut it off at “killed her baby.” | 剪到”杀了她的女儿”那句话就行了 |
[01:16] | …Cheryl Willens’ freedom, | …谢丽尔·威伦斯的自由 |
[01:18] | the murdering mom took her own life, | 凶手母亲结束了自己的生命 |
[01:21] | hanging herself from her closet door. | 在家中橱柜门口上吊自杀 |
[01:24] | He’s a prince, isn’t he? | 他真是才华横溢啊 |
[01:26] | The gift that keeps on giving. | 口若悬河 |
[01:28] | Do you have him from last night? | 有他昨晚节目的录像吗 |
[01:29] | Uh… the last file. | 最后那个文件 |
[01:31] | Aw, come on, you know you’re just managing a disaster here. | 你清楚 你要收拾的是个烂摊子 |
[01:36] | It’s the network lawyer | 电视台的律师 |
[01:37] | making one last stab at a settlement. | 还在想办法达成庭外和解 |
[01:40] | You’ve been shedding advertisers | 你们电视台丢失广告商的速度 |
[01:41] | like a dog sheds fleas. | 就像狗甩掉虱子一样 |
[01:43] | Good thing we have a lot of fleas to shed. | 幸好我们有足够的虱子 |
[01:46] | You really want to go to court? | 你真想上庭吗 |
[01:47] | Your client committed suicide, | 你的客户自杀了 |
[01:49] | and you’re just looking for someone to blame. | 你不过是想找人泄愤 |
[01:50] | And anyway, I just got in from L.A. and ordered a massage. | 我刚从洛杉矶回来 正准备做按摩 |
[01:54] | Why would I want to go back so fast? | 我还不乐意回去谈判呢 |
[01:56] | What are you doing at that network anyway? | 话说你为什么要待在那个电视台 |
[01:58] | You used to be the cool one with all the tattoos. | 你当年可是刺青酷女 |
[02:01] | I’m still the cool one. | 我仍是酷女 |
[02:02] | Shh. I’m listening to your client. | 我在看你的客户的节目 |
[02:04] | You know what? I’m glad she’s dead. | 我很高兴她死了 |
[02:08] | That’s right, | 没错 |
[02:08] | Because the more guilty people who commit suicide, | 越多罪人自杀 |
[02:12] | the less will crowd the courts. | 越少罪人挤上法庭 |
[02:14] | Intent, disregard. | 恶意 冷血 |
[02:17] | You’ve got a client that’s out of control, Emily. | 你的客户简直肆无忌惮 艾米莉 |
[02:19] | He’s not my client, the network is my client. | 他不是我的客户 电视台才是我的客户 |
[02:22] | Yeah, well, tell your client | 好吧 告诉你的客户 |
[02:24] | their spokesman is doing everything he can | 他们的发言人正千方百计地 |
[02:25] | to raise the settlement amount, right now we’re at… | 提高我方索赔金额 现在的金额是 |
[02:28] | …$3 million. | 300万美金 |
[02:30] | After Duke’s show tonight, my guess is | 杜克今晚的节目结束后 |
[02:31] | it’ll be up to five. | 估计会涨到500万 |
[02:33] | Give me a call. | 再联系 |
[02:34] | We’re not in a position to be charging retail. | 我们没有能力狮子张大口 |
[02:36] | Don’t worry, she’ll come in at 2.5. | 别担心 她会乖乖奉上250万 |
[02:38] | Will that be enough? | 够了吗 |
[02:39] | He wants to go to trial. | 他想上庭 |
[02:40] | Talk to him, tell him how unpredictable a trial is. | 跟他谈谈 告诉他上庭风险很大 |
[02:45] | Yeah, Cary, just roll back that one piece. | 凯里 倒带 |
[02:47] | I want to see what I missed before. | 我想看看我之前错过了什么 |
[02:49] | Yeah, I want to go… | 是的 我想要上… |
[02:50] | Just, uh, want to be ready for cross-examination. | 我只想为庭上的盘问做好准备 |
[02:53] | I figure he’ll try to make me out to be a money-grubber. | 我知道他会说我是个财迷 |
[02:56] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[02:56] | Tim, I don’t think we want to go to trial. | 蒂姆 我觉得咱们不应该上庭 |
[02:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:59] | It’s hard to go up against Duke’s right of free speech. | 杜克有言论自由权 我们胜算不大 |
[03:03] | Yes, but, we’ll… we’ll have the jury’s sympathy, right? | 是的 但陪审团会同情我们吧 |
[03:06] | We’re more likely to get | 如果不上庭的话 |
[03:08] | a fair settlement if we don’t go to trial. | 我们更有可能得到理想的赔偿 |
[03:11] | But a trial will keep Jamie’s face out there. | 但是上庭可以让更多人知道洁米的消息 |
[03:14] | I know she’s been missing a year and a half, | 我知道她已经失踪1年半了 |
[03:16] | but I still think my daughter’s alive. | 但我坚信我的女儿还活着 |
[03:18] | You know he’s still on the TV | 知道吗 他仍在电视上叫嚣 |
[03:20] | saying that my wife is burning in hell? | 说我的妻子在地狱受罚 |
[03:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:24] | And people say, “don’t watch it.” | 人们虽然说 别看他的节目 |
[03:26] | But he has fans, and… | 但他有他的拥护者 |
[03:29] | people still phoning me. | 而且依旧有人给我打电话 |
[03:34] | And I don’t have a TV show, | 而我没有自己的节目 |
[03:37] | And I don’t have anybody to listen to me. | 没有人愿听我的说法 |
[03:42] | And I can answer him in court. | 但我可以上法庭和他对质 |
[03:47] | Tim, you don’t want to be obsessing on this. | 蒂姆 你不应该纠结于这种想法 |
[03:49] | You talked about using that settlement money | 你说过你想利用这笔赔款 |
[03:52] | to search for your daughter. | 来找你的女儿 |
[03:56] | If we settle now, that’s money you could use. | 如果选择和解 你就可以利用这笔钱了 |
[04:00] | If you go to court, I don’t know if you’ll ever… | 若上庭 我不知道你是否还能… |
[04:03] | You think I should do this? | 你觉得我该这么做吗 |
[04:04] | Settle? | 我是说庭外和解 |
[04:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:14] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[04:16] | Lots. Where were you? | 很多事 你去哪了 |
[04:18] | Oh, with Tim. | 哦对 你在劝说蒂姆 |
[04:19] | That’s right. How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[04:20] | He’s fine. What happened? | 他没事 到底怎么了 |
[04:22] | Yeah, yeah, come on, come on, I’ll get you caught up. | 好 我跟你说说 |
[04:25] | The network lawyers are coming over in an hour. | 电视台的律师1小时后到 |
[04:27] | That clip from last night really did the trick. | 昨晚的录像片段确实震住了他们 |
[04:31] | They’re settling? | 他们要和解? |
[04:33] | Conference room in an hour. | 1小时之后在会议室 |
[04:35] | I don’t even think they watch their own show. | 我猜他们连自己的节目都不看 |
[04:37] | They’re afraid of the bad publicity. | 他们害怕反面的报道 |
[04:42] | I’m borrowing you. | 你暂时归我了 |
[04:44] | You’re…? | 你是… |
[04:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:48] | Kettle corn for you. | 爆米花 送你 |
[04:50] | Tell him to wait, Margie. | 让他等着 玛吉 |
[04:52] | David Lee. Family law. | 我叫大卫·李 家庭法律师 |
[04:54] | Oh, right. I’m so sorry. | 哦对 真抱歉 |
[04:56] | You’re the divorce lawyer. | 你是那位离婚律师 |
[04:57] | Yes, I’m the divorce lawyer. | 对 离婚律师 |
[04:59] | Uh, yes, well, let him read a magazine. | 那就让他看本杂志 |
[05:02] | We’re starting up a softball league, | 我们正在创办一个垒球联盟 |
[05:04] | and I want to know if you’re up for playing first base? | 想问问你能去打一垒不 |
[05:08] | Joking. | 开玩笑啦 |
[05:09] | I need you at a meet and greet in 45 minutes to hand-hold a client. | 45分钟后 我要你去劝导一个客户 |
[05:12] | Upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[05:14] | Oh, uh, wait, um, | 等一下 |
[05:16] | I’ve got a settlement | 1小时后 |
[05:17] | on the Duke Roscoe case in an hour, so… | 我要去谈杜克案的庭外和解 所以… |
[05:19] | Yes, at the moment, we’re the only department that makes money, | 但现在 我们是唯一一个盈利的部门 |
[05:21] | so we outrank. | 所以我们优先 |
[05:23] | See you in 45 minutes. | 45分钟后见 |
[05:34] | Did you want this closed? | 你很想关门呀? |
[05:36] | I’m tired of being the one who has to hand-hold the clients. | 我受够了去劝导客户 |
[05:38] | You know, they send me off to get a client to agree to do something | 他们让我去劝说客户同意一些… |
[05:41] | I-I’m not even involved with. | 我根本没参与过的事情 |
[05:42] | Because they send me off to hand-hold the client. | 因为他们就是让我去劝导客户 |
[05:45] | You’re babbling. | 你都语无伦次了 |
[05:46] | I know. Thank you. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[05:49] | Look, it’s not a conspiracy. | 听着 他们不是共谋欺压你 |
[05:51] | You’re good at it. | 只是你这方面很拿手 |
[05:53] | That’s what my brother used to say to get me to do chores: | 当年我哥想把家务丢给我时 就总这么说 |
[05:56] | “Alicia’s good at it.” | “艾丽西娅这方面很拿手” |
[05:57] | I’ve worked two months on this Duke case, and now that they’re settling, | 杜克的案子我忙了2个月 现在要和解了 |
[06:01] | I’m off on some divorce case, and Cary gets all the glory. | 我却去搞什么离婚案 功劳都归凯里了 |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:06] | Life stinks. | 人生玩了你 |
[06:08] | Door. | 接着摔门吧 |
[06:12] | Okay… we don’t need to make this any bigger than it is. | 好了 我们不必小题大作 |
[06:15] | The network doesn’t want a long, drawn out trial. | 电视台不想参加冗长的庭审 |
[06:17] | We would like to move on. | 我们想给此事划个句号 |
[06:18] | You mean from Cheryl Willens’ suicide | 此事是指谢丽尔·威伦斯自杀呢 |
[06:20] | or the loss of ten sponsors? | 还是指损失10位赞助商 |
[06:21] | You don’t need to sell anymore; we’re here. | 你不必再亮底牌了 我们已经坐下来谈了 |
[06:23] | That wasn’t selling; that was rubbing it in. | 这不叫亮底牌 这叫哪儿疼戳哪儿 |
[06:26] | Over the phone, Will and I talked about $2 million. | 电话里 威尔和我谈到了200万赔偿金 |
[06:29] | Actually, we talked about $3 million | 实际上我们谈的是300万 |
[06:31] | and a retraction. | 外加收回那些不当言论 |
[06:32] | Oh. I must have misheard. | 那我一定是听错了 |
[06:34] | The network might be able to go to 2.5, | 电视台可以给到250万 |
[06:36] | but any retraction would have to be worked out separately with Duke. | 但收回言论一事 只能和杜克另谈 |
[06:40] | We only advise on content. | 我们只就谈判内容提供建议 |
[06:41] | Well, then you might have to throw in… something extra? | 那你们恐怕就得多给点什么了 |
[06:45] | Then… let’s haggle. | 那咱就来讨价还价吧 |
[06:55] | Alicia, there you are. | 艾丽西娅 你来啦 |
[06:57] | Carla Browning. | 这位是卡拉·布朗宁 |
[07:00] | Hello, Mrs. Florrick. | 你好 福瑞克夫人 |
[07:01] | I think I’m a fan. | 我是你的粉丝 |
[07:03] | Thank you. I think. | 谢谢 |
[07:06] | Chocolate raisins? | 巧克力葡萄干 |
[07:07] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[07:10] | It’s funny, most divorce lawyers have kleenex. | 真有意思 多数离婚律师是准备面巾纸的 |
[07:12] | Yes. I find it harder for my clients to cry | 是 但我发现 让客户嘴里含满巧克力豆 |
[07:14] | when their mouths are filled with M&M’s. | 他们就更不容易哭出来了 |
[07:17] | Have you been to many divorce attorneys, Ms. Browning? | 你见过多位离婚律师吗 布朗宁女士 |
[07:19] | A few. | 见过几个 |
[07:21] | My husband and I seem to have a series of relapses… | 我和丈夫似乎陷入了恶性循环 |
[07:24] | Him swearing to change, me forgiving, him forgetting, | 他发誓改变 我原谅 他恶习难改 |
[07:27] | both of us repeating. | 然后循环往复 |
[07:29] | I think I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[07:37] | Morning. | 早 |
[07:39] | Point me in the direction of the settlement conference. | 庭外和解会议室怎么走 |
[07:41] | I moved out about a week ago, | 大约一周前 我搬出来了 |
[07:42] | and he’s been calling at all hours. | 他没早没晚地打电话 |
[07:45] | – Morning. – Threatening calls, | -早 -恐吓电话 |
[07:47] | saying inappropriate things to our sons. | 还对我们的儿子说不该说的话 |
[07:51] | I understand. | 知道了 |
[07:52] | But I must warn you, | 但我要提醒你 |
[07:54] | filing for a restraining order against your husband | 申请法院对你丈夫下禁令的话 |
[07:56] | could set the stage for a very ugly divorce. | 可能会导致一桩很难堪的离婚诉讼 |
[07:59] | Mr. Roscoe, we didn’t expect you. | 罗斯科先生 没想到你会来 |
[08:02] | Don’t get up… I’ll just, uh, help myself back here. | 不用起立 我自便就好 |
[08:05] | We would need Mr. Willens to agree to not speak to the press, of course. | 威伦斯先生必须同意 不对媒体发表言论 |
[08:09] | You got any cream cheese? | 有奶油起司吗 |
[08:11] | Jennette? | 詹妮特 |
[08:12] | Can you get some cream cheese for Mr. Roscoe, please? | 给罗斯科先生来点奶油起司 |
[08:14] | And, uh, fruit. Uh, pineapple. | 还有水果 菠萝 |
[08:17] | Pineapple, too. And a bib. | 还有菠萝 再来条围嘴 |
[08:19] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[08:20] | Mr. Willens would have to agree | 威伦斯先生必须同意 |
[08:23] | to no future civil action. | 今后不提起民事诉讼 |
[08:25] | All this is outlined in Paragraph Six, um, | 这些都在第6段写到了 |
[08:29] | If you’d take a look at that paragraph right there. | 请看那一段 |
[08:30] | I just want to add | 我要补充一条 |
[08:31] | that there will be no formal retraction agreement, | 关于收回不当言论 我们不会签订正式协议 |
[08:34] | and the amount is subject to change… | 赔偿金金额也是可变的… |
[08:36] | I’m curious… what is the amount? | 我很好奇 多大金额 |
[08:38] | How much you guys paying? | 你们要付多少 |
[08:39] | $2.5 million. | 250万 |
[08:44] | Is Mr. Willens gonna be paying that out of his own pocket, | 威伦斯先生是准备自掏腰包呢 |
[08:46] | or is your law firm gonna be helping him out? | 还是你们律所准备帮他 |
[08:49] | Mr. Roscoe. | 罗斯科先生 |
[08:50] | The network would prefer to handle this… quietly. | 电视台希望对此事的处理能够… 低调 |
[08:55] | Love quietly. | 我喜欢低调 |
[08:57] | That’s why I’m gonna say this quietly. | 所以下面这句话 我也”低调”地说 |
[09:00] | If the network pays one red commie cent, | 如果电视台 胆敢向专制主义赔付一分钱 |
[09:04] | I’m gonna quit the network, | 我就辞职 |
[09:05] | and I’m gonna take my nine million viewers with me. | 然后带走我的900万观众 |
[09:09] | If I have to broadcast | 即使我只能去… |
[09:11] | from a barge off the coast of South Carolina, | 南卡罗来纳海滩的游艇上主持节目 |
[09:13] | I’ll do it, | 我也愿意 |
[09:15] | rather than surrender my right of free speech. | 我绝不放弃我的言论自由 |
[09:19] | This isn’t about revenge. | 我不是想报复我丈夫 |
[09:20] | I don’t want to hear any more excuses, all right?! | 我不想再听任何借口 懂不 |
[09:23] | My husband is a very dangerous man, | 我丈夫是个危险分子 |
[09:25] | and I’m scared. | 我很恐惧 |
[09:27] | You understand that, don’t you, Mrs. Florrick? | 你明白的 对吧 福瑞克太太 |
[09:30] | I do? | 是吗 |
[09:31] | About my husband. | 你知道我丈夫的为人 |
[09:33] | Um… who is your husband? | 你的丈夫是? |
[09:37] | Oh, I thought David told you. | 大卫没告诉你吗 |
[09:39] | And I just assumed. Alicia, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 艾丽西娅 我以为你知道 |
[09:42] | My married name isn’t Browning. | 布朗宁不是我夫姓 |
[09:44] | It’s Childs. | 我夫姓查尔兹 |
[09:45] | Her husband is Glenn Childs, the state’s attorney. | 她丈夫是格伦·查尔兹 州检察官 |
[09:52] | Carla thought you’d be sympathetic. | 卡拉觉得你最能理解她的感受 |
[09:55] | David is being euphemistic. | 大卫说得比较含蓄 |
[09:57] | Given how Glenn’s been acting, | 实际上 鉴于格伦的作风 |
[09:58] | I thought I’d need a secret weapon. | 我是想找一件秘密武器 |
[10:01] | And that would be me? | 你是说我? |
[10:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:27] | The appeal is looking good. | 上诉前景很乐观 |
[10:29] | We may not even need to put you on the stand. | 没准你都不用出庭作证 |
[10:32] | The more I can make this a battle | 只要让大家关注我与查尔兹的政治斗争 |
[10:33] | between Childs and me and not about sex, then I win. | 而不是性丑闻 我就赢了 |
[10:38] | Sounds smart. | 很聪明 |
[10:40] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[10:41] | What happens next? | 接下来呢 |
[10:43] | You win the appeal and…? | 你赢得上诉 然后呢 |
[10:45] | And I get a new trial. | 我就有重新审判的机会了 |
[10:47] | Right. You get bond. | 的确 你会得到保释 |
[10:51] | I want to go home, Alicia. | 我想回家 艾丽西娅 |
[10:53] | What does that look like? | 回家又怎样 |
[10:55] | Home? What does it look like? | 回家又怎样? |
[10:57] | Looks like family. | 我们就一家团聚了 |
[11:00] | And you want to run again? | 你想再度参选吗 |
[11:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:05] | People want me to run. | 民众希望我参选 |
[11:09] | I’m working on a divorce case, Peter, and I just… | 彼得 我正在跟进一宗离婚案 |
[11:15] | I see how easily people fall back into old habits. | 我发现故态重萌有多容易 |
[11:18] | But that won’t happen to us. | 但这不会发生在我们身上 |
[11:21] | Why won’t we? | 为什么呢 |
[11:22] | Because we see the problem. | 因为我们发现了问题的所在 |
[11:26] | And we’ll know how to avoid it. | 然后就知道如何防止它发生 |
[11:31] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[11:51] | All rise for the honorable judge Abernathy. | 阿伯内亚法官出庭 全体起立 |
[11:55] | Uh, no, no. | 不用 不用 |
[11:57] | Please, everybody, sit. | 各位 请坐下吧 |
[12:01] | My goodness. | 天啊 |
[12:02] | We’re crowded today. | 今天人气可真旺啊 |
[12:03] | I think that, uh, has something to do with me, your honor. | 法官大人 我想那是因为我的缘故 |
[12:06] | Yes, Mr. Roscoe, I do believe you’re right. | 是的 罗斯科先生 |
[12:09] | Well, you’re welcome. | 你很受欢迎啊 |
[12:12] | Thank you, your honor. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[12:12] | All I want is a fair shake, even though, uh, | 我只要一个公正的判决 尽管 |
[12:15] | I would imagine our politics, uh, are night and day. | 你我的政见南辕北辙 |
[12:18] | Your honor, is Duke representing himself here? | 法官大人 杜克要自己辩护吗 |
[12:21] | No, no, it’s all right, Mr. Gardner. | 没关系 加德纳先生 |
[12:24] | A smidgen of informality is, uh, allowed us all. | 稍稍的不拘小节 没有大碍 |
[12:27] | And yes, Mr. Roscoe, I clearly admit | 还有 罗斯科先生 我承认 |
[12:29] | that we probably would agree on very little, | 咱们政见可能大不相同 |
[12:31] | But this court is a blind court, and I will endeavor to be fair. | 但此法庭不受政治影响 我会尽力确保公正 |
[12:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:38] | Talk about playing the Refs. | 真会摆弄法官 |
[12:39] | Yep, he’s good. | 是啊 他真有一套 |
[12:40] | Your honor, the defense moves for a summary dismissal | 法官大人 基于第一修正案 |
[12:42] | based on the First Amendment. | 被告提请 驳回此案 |
[12:44] | The plaintiff would deny Mr. Roscoe the right to speak his mind… | 原告企图剥夺罗斯科的言论自由权 |
[12:47] | No, your honor. | 不 法官大人 |
[12:48] | We want to deny Mr. Roscoe the right to slander and lie. | 我们只是不想放任罗斯科先生诽谤和说谎 |
[12:51] | The truth is an absolute defense. | 事实胜于雄辩 |
[12:53] | I’ve been nothing but truthful about that child killer. | 那个女人谋杀亲女 我没说谎 |
[12:55] | Your honor, if you’re gonna yell “fire” | 法官大人 如果有人在拥挤的电影院 |
[12:57] | in a crowded theater, there damn well better be a fire. | 喊”着火了” 那里最好是真的着火了 |
[12:59] | Okay, counselors, thank you. | 好吧 律师们 谢谢 |
[13:01] | Uh, a second. | 等一下 |
[13:05] | It’s like Lucy with the football. | 千斤力打上烂棉花 |
[13:07] | He’s gonna screw us again. | 又要被他害死了 |
[13:11] | Mr. Gardner, you argue that the first amendment | 加德纳先生 你提出 根据第一修正案 |
[13:14] | guarantees the right to speak but not the right to lie. | 人们有言论自由权 但不包括说谎 |
[13:17] | I agree with that statement. | 我同意你的观点 |
[13:20] | But our case will be decided on | 但是此案的判决 |
[13:23] | very narrow grounds, Mr. Gardner, Ms. Lockhart. | 将基于很简单的依据 |
[13:25] | Uh, to use your example, it’s not enough to prove | 就拿你的例子来说 |
[13:27] | that there was no fire in the theater. | 证明影院没着火 不足以入他的罪 |
[13:30] | You must also prove | 你还必须证明 |
[13:31] | that Mr. Roscoe knew there was no fire | 罗斯科先生明知没着火 |
[13:33] | or had a reckless disregard for the facts. | 或罔顾事实 信口雌黄 |
[13:37] | Okay, Cary, Kalinda, | 好了 凯里 凯琳达 |
[13:38] | This now turns into a fact-finding case. | 这变成了事实认定的案件 |
[13:41] | Who was leaking Duke all his information in the police investigation? | 是谁把警方调查的信息泄露给杜克 |
[13:45] | We need to find out what he was given | 我们要查出他知道些什么 |
[13:46] | so we can prove he was lying. | 才能证明他是蓄意说谎 |
[13:48] | Oh, and, Alicia, | 还有 艾丽西娅 |
[13:49] | You keep on Tim. | 你稳住蒂姆 |
[13:50] | Hand-hold him, make sure he stays on the reservation. | 劝导他 确保他保持立场 |
[13:52] | Actually, Alicia needs to split her time with the Childs’ divorce. | 艾丽西娅得抽空处理查尔兹的离婚案 |
[13:55] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[13:56] | Okay, Cary, you stay with him. Hand-hold him. | 好吧 凯里 你跟着他 劝导他 |
[13:59] | Yes. The woman is a murderer. | 是的 那女人就是一个杀人犯 |
[14:01] | Nothing else matters. | 其他的都不重要 |
[14:03] | Look, we all want to save face here, | 听着 我们都希望留有颜面 |
[14:06] | So let’s chat. | 所以我们谈谈吧 |
[14:07] | Outside the spotlight; Duke can’t know; just you and me. | 尽量低调 瞒着杜克 就你和我 |
[14:10] | And if any money changes hands, it’s out of the press. | 任何赔款 不要让媒体知道 |
[14:13] | Can we have a secret handshake? | 我们可以来一次秘谈吗 |
[14:16] | 8:00 tonight, my hotel. | 今晚8点 到我宾馆 |
[14:18] | Cheryl Willens killed her child. | 谢丽尔·威伦斯杀了她的孩子 |
[14:27] | Your spray pattern’s like a fingerprint, K. | 你在靶子上的弹痕好像个指纹 凯 |
[14:29] | Hi, Frank. | 弗兰克 你好 |
[14:31] | What do you need? | 什么事 说吧 |
[14:33] | Why do you think I need anything? | 为什么你觉得我有所求呢 |
[14:35] | There’s eight open alleys, you’re in the one next to me. | 有8条无人的射道 你选择我边上这条 |
[14:38] | Willens kidnapping, everything you got. | 关于威伦斯绑架的 你知道的都告诉我 |
[14:42] | And what do I get out of it? | 我有什么好处 |
[14:44] | Satisfaction of doing right thing | 声张正义的成就感 |
[14:49] | It’s an ongoing investigation. | 此案还在调查中 |
[14:51] | The Lindbergh baby is an ongoing investigation. | 林德伯格婴孩案也还在调查中 |
[14:54] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[14:56] | The 911 tapes? | 报警录音吗 |
[14:59] | Yeah, the 911 tapes. | 是的 报警录音 |
[15:02] | and the investigative reports. | 还有调查报告 |
[15:03] | They’re under lock and key | 它们都锁起来了 |
[15:05] | Upstairs is upset that | 上头对有人泄露信息 |
[15:06] | someone’s leaking this stuff to Duke Roscoe. | 给杜克·罗斯科感到很震怒 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:11] | Two shots; whoever hits closest. | 打2枪 看谁更准 |
[15:13] | I win, | 如果我赢了 |
[15:14] | you give me everything. | 你把我要的都给我 |
[15:16] | 911 and the reports. | 报警录音和报告 |
[15:19] | And if I win? | 如果我赢了呢 |
[15:23] | Okay, you first. | 好吧 你先来 |
[15:28] | Go for it. | 来吧 |
[15:32] | Not bad. Your turn. | 不错 轮到你了 |
[15:37] | That’s right, you’re a heart man, Frank. | 没错 弗兰克 你专攻心脏 |
[15:40] | Put up or shut up, K. | 闲话少说 凯 |
[15:52] | Let me start by saying, | 我先声明 |
[15:54] | although this office may not have the trappings of a courtroom, | 这里虽然不是正式法庭 |
[15:56] | both parties have agreed to arbitration, | 但双方一致同意调停 |
[15:59] | And as such, my decisions have the force of law. | 鉴于此 我的决定具备法律效力 |
[16:01] | Do both parties understand? | 双方是否明白 |
[16:03] | We seem to be only one party. | 看来只有一方到场 |
[16:05] | As you know, Mrs. Childs, | 查尔兹夫人 |
[16:07] | your husband is a busy man. | 你知道你丈夫公务繁忙 |
[16:08] | He’s asked me, as his lead attorney, | 他委托我作为首席律师 |
[16:10] | to handle matters in his stead. | 代理他与你的协商事宜 |
[16:12] | There are no matters to handle in his stead. | 没有余地通过代理协商 |
[16:14] | You signed a prenuptial agreement, Mrs. Childs. | 你可是签过婚前协议的 查尔兹夫人 |
[16:17] | The only matter to discuss is when are you moving out. | 唯一可协商的 是你何时搬出家 |
[16:19] | The matter to discuss is the amount of Carla’s spousal support | 要协商的内容是卡拉的赡养费 |
[16:22] | and whether she’s going to allow Mr. Childs to visit his children at all. | 以及她是否允许查尔兹先生见他的孩子们 |
[16:27] | You seem to be taking for granted | 你似乎想当然地认为 |
[16:29] | that my client would ignore a legally-executed contract. | 我的委托人会无视合法的婚前协议 |
[16:32] | Why would he do that, Mrs. Childs? | 他凭什么会无视 查尔兹夫人 |
[16:35] | Because of her. | 因为她 |
[16:37] | Tell your client | 告诉你的委托人 |
[16:38] | that if he doesn’t make it to our next arbitration, | 倘若下次调停他还不到场 |
[16:40] | I will tell Mrs. Florrick | 我就告诉福瑞克太太 |
[16:42] | what I found on his laptop. | 我在他手提里发现了什么 |
[16:45] | Is that supposed to scare him? | 他该因此害怕吗 |
[16:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:01] | So you’re using me for leverage. | 你拿我当枪使 |
[17:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:04] | Does that make you uncomfortable? | 让你不愉快了吗 |
[17:06] | It makes me mistrustful. | 让我不信任你了 |
[17:09] | So use me back. | 那你也利用我一次 |
[17:17] | I know exactly what you’re going through. | 我了解你现在的感受 |
[17:19] | I… my uncle died. | 我的叔叔去世了 |
[17:22] | Hardest day of my life. | 一生中最难熬的一天 |
[17:23] | Ruptured ulcer. | 破碎性溃疡 |
[17:26] | The whole… the… | 全身都… |
[17:30] | God. | 天哪 |
[17:31] | Then my aunt insisted on having an open casket. | 婶婶还坚持要开棺下葬 |
[17:35] | I have no idea why. | 真弄不明白 |
[17:36] | To get to see the dead body? | 为了能看到尸体吗 |
[17:43] | You are playing with fire. | 你在玩火 |
[17:45] | Who let you in here? | 谁让你进来的 |
[17:46] | It’s my family. | 你在破坏我的家庭 |
[17:48] | Let me show you the way out, Mr. Childs. | 门在那儿 查尔兹 |
[17:49] | You’re poisoning her against me. | 你蛊惑她离开我 |
[17:51] | You want to talk to me, | 你想要找我 |
[17:52] | you phone my assistant and you make an appointment, | 请致电我的助理 预约个时间 |
[17:54] | but don’t you ever come into my office without my permission. | 未经我允许 不准再进我办公室 |
[17:56] | You know, she was fine. | 她本来没事了 |
[17:57] | Carla was happy until you talked to her. | 你找她之前 卡拉挺开心的 |
[17:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:01] | Are you blind? | 你眼瞎了 |
[18:02] | – I have two sons. – Don’t you touch me! | -我有两个儿子 -别碰我 |
[18:04] | I have a life! | 一段美好人生 |
[18:05] | You know those envelopes on your doorstep– | 你门口的那些信 |
[18:06] | They’re just the beginning. I have a lot more. | 只是个开端 我有的是料 |
[18:08] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:09] | Don’t play stupid with me. | 别给我装傻 |
[18:11] | Those photos, the DVDs– | 那些照片 碟片 |
[18:12] | I have eight years of evidence. | 我有整整八年的证据 |
[18:14] | Then use it! | 随你怎么用 |
[18:15] | Who’s stopping you? | 谁拦着你了 |
[18:16] | Security, 27th floor, please. | 保安 请来27楼 |
[18:19] | You want to make this about family? | 你想对我家人下手 |
[18:20] | Fine. I can make it about family, too. | 行 我也可以对家人下手 |
[18:35] | Look, well, | 听着 |
[18:36] | your only play is to win the sympathy of the jury. | 你只有一招 博取陪审团的同情 |
[18:38] | They get so outraged, they ignore jury instructions, | 让他们愤慨到无视评判守则 |
[18:41] | and they award your poor widower something. | 做出偏向这个鳏夫的评判 |
[18:43] | Actually, I have another play. | 我还有一招 |
[18:45] | I make your network look so bad, | 我搞臭你们电视台 |
[18:48] | they pay the four million. | 逼他们支付400万 |
[18:49] | Four million, is it now? | 涨到400万了 |
[18:51] | Uh-huh, and that’s cheap. | 这算便宜的 |
[18:52] | Did I tell you I just got a 911 tape | 我有没有告诉你 我刚拿到报警录音 |
[18:54] | of a distraught Cheryl Willens phoning the police | 记录着忧心如焚的谢丽尔打电话报警 |
[18:56] | about her missing daughter? | 报告女儿失踪的录音 |
[19:00] | Now I know you’re bluffing. | 我看出你在虚张声势了 |
[19:01] | Yep. | 没错 |
[19:02] | Just me and a tape recorder | 我一个人对着录音机 |
[19:04] | doing a great imitation of a panicked mom. | 成功模仿了一个惊慌的母亲罢了 |
[19:09] | So did it hurt to have it removed? | 洗掉会疼吗 |
[19:12] | Your tattoo. | 你的纹身 |
[19:14] | No, it’s still there. | 还在呢 |
[19:16] | Makeup. | 盖了粉而已 |
[19:17] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[19:18] | Nope. | 没 |
[19:20] | Delay the trial, | 推迟审理 |
[19:22] | ask for a continuance, | 要求诉讼延期 |
[19:24] | let Duke’s head cool and I’ll get you the two million. | 让杜克冷静一下 我就给你们200万 |
[19:28] | Nah, I think I’ll take a chance with this jury. | 不必了 我愿意上庭赌一把 |
[19:32] | I’ll send you the 911 tape. | 我会给你寄一份报警录音的 |
[19:35] | I was talking to Hannah Morris back from the old firm. | 我前不久刚见过老公司的汉娜·莫里斯 |
[19:40] | That really got bigger, huh? | 刺青越来越大了 |
[19:41] | It’s my monopoly board. | 我自己的大富翁棋盘 |
[19:43] | I keep buying property. | 我不断扩大版图 |
[19:44] | Hannah said you’ve been on some kind of sexual sabbatical | 汉娜说你最近在禁欲 |
[19:47] | for the last six months. | 坚持半年了 |
[19:48] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[19:50] | Now, how would Hannah know that? | 汉娜怎会知道 |
[19:52] | The woman keeps tabs on you, Will. | 她可一直盯着你呢 威尔 |
[19:55] | How far down does it go? | 纹身往下有多深 |
[19:57] | Pretty far. | 深得很 |
[20:01] | So we’re not gonna get any work do ne tonight, are we? | 我猜今晚工作不会有什么进展了 |
[20:03] | That’s up to you. | 取决于你 |
[20:05] | Be right back. | 很快回来 |
[20:17] | Yeah, what’s up, Diane? | 什么事 戴安 |
[20:18] | You near a TV? Check out Duke. | 你那边有电视机么 看看杜克在说什么 |
[20:21] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[20:21] | What’s he… what’s he saying now? | 他又说什么了 |
[20:23] | I can’t do it justice. | 还是你自己看吧 |
[20:26] | …hypocrisy from a bunch of | 斯特恩 洛克哈特&加德纳律所 |
[20:28] | limo liberal lawyers at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner. | 多的是自由党的伪君子 |
[20:31] | And as always, I have left it to you, | 像往常一样 我将权利交于你们 |
[20:34] | my civilian journalists | 广大的平民记着 |
[20:36] | to come up with something on Will Gardner. | 大家共同来声讨威尔·加德纳吧 |
[20:39] | Yeah, I get it; he’s got a big megaphone. | 我知道啊 他在电视里有话语权 |
[20:40] | So we just got to take it, thick skin… | 我们忍了 脸皮厚点就行 |
[20:44] | Here’s Will Gardner sneaking into a hotel room | 威尔·加德纳和一个女人在宾馆鬼混 |
[20:46] | with the wife of the hooker-loving, | 其夫正是那个对应召女的玉趾 |
[20:48] | toe-sucking state’s attorney, Peter Florrick. | 有特殊癖好的州检察官 彼得·福瑞克 |
[20:53] | Here you go, Will. | 好样的 威尔 |
[20:55] | Truth is the absolute defense. | 事实的确胜于雄辩 |
[20:58] | Well, that explains the sabbatical. | 果然是禁欲啊 |
[21:03] | It was that rape case, the one we lost. | 是那起强奸案 我们败诉的那起 |
[21:05] | We were asking questions at the hotel. | 当时我们去宾馆查案 |
[21:07] | Seems perfectly innocent. | 你真会给自己打掩护啊 |
[21:09] | Okay, can we do some work now? | 好了 我们能安心工作了吗 |
[21:11] | I’m serious. | 是真的 |
[21:12] | It was that case, Christy Barbosa. | 就是那起克里斯蒂·巴博萨的案子 |
[21:13] | And of course it required going to a hotel. | 你们必须要去酒店是么 |
[21:16] | We were asking questions. | 我们是去调查情况的 |
[21:17] | It’s what led us to the witness. | 正是那样我们才找到目击者 |
[21:20] | So you’re sleeping with will? | 你跟威尔有一腿啊 |
[21:29] | Please, God, no, no! | 天啊 |
[21:30] | Where is your location, ma’am? | 你在哪里 女士 |
[21:32] | You need to tell me your location. | 请告诉我你的所在地 |
[21:33] | Uh, a market. i’m… I’m in Quick Mart. | 我在超市里 快购 |
[21:36] | My-my baby, she’s gone! | 我的孩子 她不见了 |
[21:38] | Okay, ma’am, an officer is on the way. | 好的 女士 我们已经派出警官 |
[21:41] | I’ll need you to stay on the line. | 你不要离开现场 |
[21:42] | I told her she was bad. | 我骂了她几句 |
[21:44] | The last thing I to… oh, god! | 这是我对她说的最后… 天哪 |
[21:45] | She-she was crying and… | 她一直在哭 |
[21:47] | Please, God, please! | 老天保佑 |
[21:50] | Oh, God! she was crying. please, God. | 她一直在哭 |
[21:54] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[21:55] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[21:56] | I just, uh… you couldn’t sleep? | 你睡不着吗 |
[22:01] | Oh, sweetheart. | 我的宝贝 |
[22:04] | How are you doing at school? | 学校里怎么样啊 |
[22:05] | Good. | 挺好 |
[22:10] | Are you getting a divorce? | 你要离婚了吗 |
[22:12] | No, no. that’s just a case. | 不是不是 这是一宗案子 |
[22:15] | Who’s Will Gardner? | 威尔·加德纳是谁 |
[22:17] | Another google alert? | 你又设了个谷歌提示? |
[22:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:21] | It’s just a misunderstanding. | 这只是个误会 |
[22:23] | He’s my boss. we were working on a case, and we went | 他是我上司 我们合作一宗案子 |
[22:25] | to a hotel to ask some questions. | 我们去一家宾馆调查情况 |
[22:27] | And now people are trying to make it into something it’s not. | 现在有人无事生非 |
[22:30] | Zach says you went to a divorce lawyer. | 扎克说你去见了一位离婚律师 |
[22:34] | Yes. | 没错 |
[22:36] | When I was angry, a week after everything happened. | 那是性丑闻曝光一周后 我当时很生气 |
[22:39] | But you’re not angry now? | 那你现在还生气吗 |
[22:42] | No. | 不气了 |
[22:45] | I’m just trying to be… collected. | 我努力保持冷静 |
[22:53] | All right. Good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[22:56] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 心肝 |
[23:00] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[23:01] | Did anything come for me at the apartment that I didn’t get? | 我不在的时候 有什么东西送过来吗 |
[23:05] | Like what? | 什么东西 |
[23:06] | I don’t know. A package or something? | 反正就是包裹之类的 |
[23:10] | No. | 没有 |
[23:12] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[23:13] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 心肝 |
[23:20] | The 911 tape has no probative value, your honor. | 报警录音带不足为证 法官大人 |
[23:24] | It is a naked attempt to inflame the passions of the jury, | 他根本就是想煽动陪审团 |
[23:26] | And gain sympathy for his client. | 为他的当事人赢得同情 |
[23:28] | Cornerstone of our case | 这起案子的出发点 |
[23:29] | is that Duke Roscoe was knowingly wrong on the facts. | 就在于杜克·罗斯科蓄意造谣 |
[23:32] | We need the 911 tape | 我们需要报警录音来证明 |
[23:33] | to show his facts were, at the very least, wrong. | 至少他的言论 是失实的 |
[23:35] | Your honor, I know you will try to be impartial here | 法官大人 我确信您会作出公正的判决 |
[23:37] | despite your political differences with my client. | 虽然您与我的当事人政见不同 |
[23:38] | Oh, come on. stop playing the ref, all right? | 得了吧 别在政见上做文章了 |
[23:41] | And stop carrying out a jeremiad against my client. | 别再长篇大论地打击我的当事人了 |
[23:44] | What? | 什么 |
[23:45] | He obviously caught you with your pants down, | 很明显 你的丑事被他抓住了把柄 |
[23:47] | And now you want to… | 所以你想要… |
[23:49] | Okay, you two. | 别说了 你们两个 |
[23:50] | Such fireworks here. | 吵得可够激烈的 |
[23:52] | Your honor, | 法官大人 |
[23:53] | all we ask for is a compromise. | 我方只要求一个折中的方案 |
[23:55] | That will prove to us your fairness. | 这样才能显示您的公正性 |
[23:57] | What compromise? | 如何折中 |
[23:58] | Either we play the tape or we don’t. | 放录音或者不放 就两种选择 |
[24:01] | “Please, God. No, no. | “我的天啊 不要” |
[24:04] | My baby is gone. I…” | “我的孩子不见了” |
[24:06] | Question:”I would like to help you, ma’am, | 问 “我们会帮助你的 女士” |
[24:09] | But i need your location.” | “告诉我们你在哪里” |
[24:10] | I want to shoot myself. | 我想吞枪了 |
[24:11] | Answer: “oh, God. | 回答 “天啊” |
[24:12] | “oh, God. | “天啊” |
[24:14] | I need help now.” | “你们帮帮我” |
[24:16] | Question: “Ma’am, where are you?” | 问 “女士 你在哪儿” |
[24:19] | “My god, my god.” | 回答 “天啊 天啊” |
[24:22] | Unintelligible. | 以下话语不可辨认 |
[24:23] | The nice thing about liberals, | 自由党就是这点好 |
[24:25] | they love to compromise. | 他们喜欢折中 |
[24:27] | Duke was clearly leaked the police report. | 明显有人把警方报告泄露给杜克 |
[24:29] | But there are holes in the report | 但报告不够详尽 |
[24:30] | he’s filling in from other sources. | 于是他结合了其他消息来源 |
[24:32] | What sources? | 什么来源 |
[24:33] | I don’t know. He has a lot of anonymous sources | 我不知道 但在他的网站上 |
[24:34] | on his web site. | 有许多人匿名发消息 |
[24:35] | Civilian journalists with e-mails like patrickhenry76, | 电邮名包括patrickhenry76 |
[24:38] | reaganrules, thedukesman. | reaganrules thedukesman等 |
[24:40] | I say we put the son of a bitch on the stand. | 让这个狗东西出庭作证吧 |
[24:45] | Where am I going? | 你们要带我去哪儿 |
[24:49] | Hey, Bob. Can you tell me where I’m going? | 鲍勃 你能告诉我吗 |
[24:51] | There’s no court hearing today. | 今天不是庭审日 |
[24:52] | Am I moving cells? | 是转牢房吗 |
[24:56] | You are. | 没错 |
[24:58] | Glenn. | 格伦 |
[25:00] | Peter. | 彼特 |
[25:05] | We’re trying to end the coddling of high-profile prisoners. | 我们不能再对名人囚犯特殊对待了 |
[25:08] | So you’re putting me in with the general population, huh? | 所以要把我换到普通牢房 |
[25:11] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[25:17] | It’s a bit of a clumsy move, isn’t it, Glenn? | 你这招也太拙劣了吧 格伦 |
[25:31] | You know, even at our worst, | 以前我们闹得再僵 |
[25:33] | we never went after each other’s families. | 也不会把家人牵涉进来 |
[25:35] | I’m the one in prison. | 我现在在监狱里 |
[25:38] | I’m not going after anyone. | 还能找谁的麻烦 |
[25:41] | I love my wife. | 我爱我的妻子 |
[25:43] | I love my children. | 爱我的孩子们 |
[25:45] | But your wife is leading her toward a divorce. | 但你妻子怂恿她离婚 |
[25:49] | She’s Carla’s divorce lawyer. | 她是卡拉的离婚律师 |
[25:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:57] | So, now we want the gloves to come off? | 我们现在算是彻底撕破脸了? |
[25:59] | I didn’t know they weren’t. | 难道以前不是吗 |
[26:01] | So you’ve got me in general population | 你让我住集体牢房 |
[26:04] | because my wife is your wife’s attorney? | 就因为我妻子是你妻子的律师吗 |
[26:10] | Hey, Glenn. | 格伦 |
[26:11] | You wanted the prize. | 你得到了荣耀 |
[26:14] | You wanted the office. | 得到了职位 |
[26:16] | So enjoy the spoils. | 好好享受这战利品吧 |
[26:24] | I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, | 我发誓 我会据实以告 |
[26:26] | and nothing but the truth. So help me God. | 毫不欺瞒 愿主佑我 |
[26:31] | Mr. Roscoe, on your show of August 15, | 罗斯科先生 你在8月15日的节目里 |
[26:35] | did you say, “Jamie Willens was never seen | 是否说过商店监控录像里 |
[26:37] | “on the convenience store video | 根本没有洁米·威伦斯 |
[26:38] | because her mother killed her earlier that night.” | 因为她母亲当晚已杀害了她 |
[26:40] | You have the transcript right there in your hand, | 你手上不是拿着脚本吗 |
[26:42] | Mr. Gardner. | 加德纳先生 |
[26:44] | I do, don’t I? | 没错 |
[26:48] | There you are. | 你念念 |
[26:50] | Yes, to the best of my memory, Mr. Gardner, | 是的 据我回忆 |
[26:53] | I said the words you just there quoted. | 我说过你刚才引用的话 |
[26:58] | And this was on the same program | 在同一个节目里 |
[27:01] | you accused the president of the United States of being a terrorist. | 你指控美国总统是 恐怖分子 |
[27:03] | Objection, your honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[27:04] | The answer is yes. | 是的 |
[27:06] | The answer to what is yes? | 您回答的是什么问题 |
[27:07] | Yes, that’s the same program | 我是在同一个节目里 |
[27:08] | Where I called the president of the United State, a terrorist. | 说美国总统是恐怖分子 |
[27:12] | And yes, Emily, | 我知道 艾米莉 |
[27:13] | I can see there are black people on the jury. | 我看有黑人陪审员了 |
[27:16] | Thank you, Mr. Roscoe. | 谢谢 罗斯科先生 |
[27:17] | So, to the best of your knowledge, | 据你的了解 |
[27:21] | do the Chicago Police consider Mrs. Willens a suspect | 芝加哥警方认为韦恩斯女士是 |
[27:24] | in the disappearance of her daughter? | 她女儿失踪一案的嫌犯吗 |
[27:25] | Isn’t the PC term “person of interest”? | PC的意思不就是嫌犯吗 |
[27:28] | Let me just keep this real simple for you. | 来 我教你 |
[27:30] | Knock once for yes. | 敲一下表示肯定 |
[27:32] | Twice for no. | 两下表示否定 |
[27:36] | Isn’t anyone going to object? | 没有人反对吗 |
[27:39] | Okay, actually, I don’t want anyone knocking in my court. | 好吧 其实我不想有人在法庭上敲桌子 |
[27:42] | Now, Mr. Roscoe, | 罗斯科先生 |
[27:43] | when you publicly accused Cheryl Willens of murder, | 你公开指控谢丽尔·威伦斯谋杀亲女时 |
[27:46] | what evidence did you have that the prosecutors didn’t? | 你掌握什么起诉人没有的证据吗 |
[27:48] | The prosecutor has to convince the jury. | 起诉人必须说服陪审团 |
[27:50] | I’m a commentator. I only have to convince myself. | 而我是个广播员 只要我自己信就行了 |
[27:53] | And so once you convince yourself, it’s a fact? | 只要你相信 就是事实吗 |
[27:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:00] | Look. | 听着 |
[28:02] | I rely on the police records. I also have other sources. | 除警方记录外 我还有其它消息来源 |
[28:04] | How else would I know that Cheryl Willens | 要不然我怎么知道谢丽尔·威伦斯 |
[28:07] | tried to get a third trimester abortion? | 打算做晚期堕胎 |
[28:10] | What other sources? | 其它消息来源是什么 |
[28:12] | What? | 什么 |
[28:13] | You just said you have other sources. | 你刚才说你有其它消息来源 |
[28:15] | What other sources? | 是什么 |
[28:18] | Objection, | 反对 |
[28:19] | your honor. | 法官大人 |
[28:20] | Under the shield law of Illinois, | 伊利诺伊州新闻保护法规定 |
[28:22] | reporters do not have to reveal their sources. | 记者有权对消息来源保密 |
[28:24] | But, your honor, Mr. Roscoe just said | 但是法官大人 罗斯科先生刚才说 |
[28:26] | he’s a commentator, not a reporter. | 他是广播员 不是记者 |
[28:28] | I don’t care what he said. | 我不管他说了什么 |
[28:30] | Mr. Roscoe is a journalist. | 罗斯科先生是个记者 |
[28:32] | We respectfully ask the court to compel Mr. Roscoe | 敬请法庭强令罗斯科先生 |
[28:35] | to reveal what other information he received | 公开其它关于谢丽尔·威伦斯的信息 |
[28:37] | about Cheryl Willens and where he got it. | 以及这些信息的来源 |
[28:39] | You’re asking me to pierce the shield law, Miss Lockhart? | 你要我违反新闻保护法 洛克哈特女士 |
[28:42] | Your honor, U.S. Irve Lewis “Scooter” Libby. | 法官大人 刘易斯·利比”特工门”一案 |
[28:45] | The court ordered New York Times reporter Judith Miller | 法庭曾要《纽约时报》记者朱迪斯·米勒 |
[28:47] | to reveal her sources. | 公开她的消息来源 |
[28:50] | I never thought I’d see the day | 我没想到你会 |
[28:52] | when you would side with Bush and Cheney, Counselor. | 站在布什和切尼一边 律师 |
[28:54] | It is an established precedent, your honor. That is all. | 这是现有范例 法官大人 仅此而已 |
[28:57] | Bizarre. | 奇怪的范例 |
[29:00] | Mr. Roscoe has managed to outmaneuver you on the left. | 罗斯科先生更具说服力 |
[29:05] | I guess I’m overruling you, Counselors. | 我驳回你们的请求 |
[29:07] | Mr. Roscoe, you may keep your sources confidential. | 罗斯科先生 你的新闻来源可继续保密 |
[29:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:14] | It’s not true. | 那是假话 |
[29:16] | Cheryl never tried to get an abortion. | 谢丽尔绝不会想堕胎 |
[29:19] | Ever. | 从来没有 |
[29:20] | Is it possible, Tim… | 蒂姆 有没有可能… |
[29:21] | and please excuse me for asking the question | 很抱歉我要问你这个问题 |
[29:24] | because I know we’ve really bonded over these last few days. | 我知道这几天我们建立了感情 |
[29:26] | Is it possible Cheryl kept it from you? | 但有没有可能谢丽尔瞒着你去堕胎 |
[29:28] | No. Don’t you see? | 不可能 你看吧 |
[29:31] | Now you’re buying into Duke’s lies, too. | 你们也听信杜克的鬼话了 |
[29:33] | We just want to trace the source of the story. | 我们只想找出这种说法的源头 |
[29:36] | We need to show that Duke was being reckless with the truth. | 我们得证明 杜克罔顾事实 |
[29:40] | Is there any truth to it? | 这话是否有任何可信度呢 |
[29:42] | Look, I took her to her clinic visits myself. | 每次都是我带她去诊所检查 |
[29:47] | All right, I would have known if she tried to get a late-term abortion. | 如果她想在孕后期或其他时期堕胎 |
[29:50] | Or any kind of abortion. | 我一定会知道的 |
[29:52] | Which clinic? | 你们在哪个诊所检查的 |
[29:57] | I love you, Carla. | 我爱你 卡拉 |
[29:59] | Can’t we work this out without all these people? | 我们能否单独解决此事 |
[30:01] | David and Alicia are my attorneys. | 大卫和艾丽西娅是我的律师 |
[30:04] | How many divorces have you handled, Mrs. Florrick? | 福瑞克女士 你处理过多少离婚案件 |
[30:07] | Actually, this is my first one. | 这是第一次 |
[30:09] | Then I should carefully explain | 那我要特别解释一下 |
[30:11] | that when a wife signs a prenuptial agreement, | 一旦妻子签署了婚前协议 |
[30:13] | she has forfeited her ability… | 她就丧失了… |
[30:15] | Alicia, you’re probably wondering how Glenn found out | 艾丽西娅 你也许在想格伦 |
[30:17] | about Amber Madison. | 是怎么知道安贝儿的 |
[30:18] | – Carla! – I don’t want him to talk anymore. | -卡拉 -我希望他住嘴 |
[30:20] | Ma’am, that’s not for you to determine. | 女士 这不是你能决定的 |
[30:22] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[30:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:25] | Now, I want you to drop the prenuptial agreement, | 现在我要你作废婚前协议 |
[30:27] | and negotiate a fair settlement. | 协商一份公平的离婚协议 |
[30:30] | It is a fair settlement. | 这已经是公平的协议 |
[30:31] | So, on Glenn’s computer,there’s a file devoted exclusively to Peter. | 格伦的电脑里 有份专门针对彼得的文件 |
[30:35] | Okay, okay. 20% of my assets? | 好吧 我身家20%归你 |
[30:37] | I keep the house. | 房子归我 |
[30:39] | And something called triton fields. | 还有叫什么氚核电站 |
[30:41] | Carla, this…this is illegal | 卡拉 这不合法 |
[30:43] | What are you going to do, | 你想怎样 |
[30:44] | arrest the mother of your children? | 拘捕你孩子的母亲吗 |
[30:50] | Okay to the house. | 好吧 房子归你 |
[30:53] | Full custody. | 我要完全监护权 |
[30:57] | I need time. | 我需要时间 |
[30:58] | 12 hours. And then Alicia and I will sit down | 12小时 过了时间 |
[31:01] | and have a nice, long chat. | 我会和艾丽西娅好好聊聊 |
[31:10] | I’m so sure that Cheryl Willens killed her daughter | 我确定谢丽尔·威伦斯谋杀亲女 |
[31:12] | that I am now offering $100,000 from my own pocket… | 所以我敢自掏腰包10万美金 悬赏… |
[31:16] | He’s influencing the jury. | 他在影响陪审团的决定 |
[31:18] | You don’t think one or two of them are watching this? | 肯定有陪审员在看他节目 |
[31:20] | …to anybody who has even a shred of evidence | 任何一丝线索 |
[31:21] | that Jamie Willens is still alive. | 证明洁米·威伦斯还活着 |
[31:25] | It’s called the truth, folks. | 这就叫真相 各位 |
[31:27] | Look at Stern, Lockhart and Gardner. | 看看斯特恩 洛克哈特&加德纳律所吧 |
[31:28] | Oh, here we go. | 来了 |
[31:30] | That’s what our citizen journalists have been doing. | 这就是广大平民记者一直在做的 |
[31:32] | They’ve been looking. | 观察 |
[31:33] | Who has spent the last two months in detox? | 谁在戒毒所里呆了两个月 |
[31:36] | Who has cheated on their tax return? | 谁在纳税申报单上作假 |
[31:38] | Who’s a closeted lesbian? | 谁是未出柜的拉拉 |
[31:41] | So, tune in tomorrow | 明天的节目 |
[31:43] | and we’ll find out exactly who has trouble facing the truth. | 我们会揭晓 是谁不敢面对真相 |
[31:49] | Yeah, I remember Cheryl. | 是的 我记得谢丽尔 |
[31:51] | Good girl. So sad what happened. | 好女孩 发生这样的不幸真遗憾 |
[31:54] | You did say you’re working with Tim Willens? | 你说你在帮蒂姆·威伦斯做调查? |
[31:56] | Yeah, he wants to clear her name. | 是的 他想证明她的清白 |
[31:58] | So, when did she last come in? | 那她最后一次来是什么时候 |
[32:00] | March ’07, her third trimester. | 3月7号 怀孕后期 |
[32:02] | Her third? | 怀孕后期 |
[32:03] | Was that a regular exam? | 是常规检查吗 |
[32:07] | Cheryl was spotting. | 谢丽尔有阴道出血 |
[32:08] | Nothing unusual, | 不算异常 |
[32:09] | but the poor girl was so afraid of losing her baby | 但这可怜的女人害怕孩子流掉 |
[32:12] | that she didn’t even tell Tim about it. | 她甚至不敢告诉蒂姆 |
[32:15] | Do you know of anyone here | 你知道这里的医护人员中 |
[32:16] | who’d say she was having a late-term abortion? | 谁会说她来做晚期堕胎 |
[32:18] | No. | 没有 |
[32:19] | What about others? | 其他人呢 |
[32:21] | Cleaning crew, volunteers, | 清洁工 志愿者 |
[32:23] | Garbageman? | 垃圾工呢 |
[32:27] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[32:36] | What can I get for you? | 想买点什么 |
[32:38] | Irene Reagan? | 艾琳·里根 |
[32:40] | I’m with juvenile courts and probation. | 我是少年法庭和缓刑期的工作人员 |
[32:43] | What did I do? | 我犯了什么事 |
[32:44] | Oh, we’re just following up on your time in community services | 我们在跟进你在监护人计划生育诊所 |
[32:47] | at the guardian family planning clinic. | 社区服务的时间 |
[32:49] | Well, that was over two years ago. | 那是2年多前的事情了 |
[32:51] | I thought my probation ended. | 我的缓刑期不是结束了吗 |
[32:53] | Yeah. yeah, look, | 是的 |
[32:54] | I’m sorry to bother you about this at work. | 很抱歉打搅你工作 |
[32:55] | We tried you at your home, | 我们去过你的住所 |
[32:57] | and I wasn’t sure if you had the same e-mail address. | 也不知你的电邮地址是否有变 |
[32:59] | Still reaganrules? | 还是reaganrules吗 |
[33:02] | Yes. Why? What do you want? | 是的 你想干什么 |
[33:05] | I want to know why you made up lies about Cheryl Willens. | 你为什么污蔑谢丽尔·威伦斯 |
[33:11] | This is crazy, Peter. They need to put you back. | 太过分了 彼得 他们得把你转回去 |
[33:14] | Daniel’s working on it. | 丹尼尔在争取 |
[33:15] | Childs moved you? | 是查尔兹逼你转牢房的? |
[33:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:19] | I think I know why. | 我想我知道原因 |
[33:22] | His wife, Carla Childs, | 他妻子 卡拉·查尔兹 |
[33:24] | I’m representing her. She’s divorcing him. | 我是她的律师 他们在闹离婚 |
[33:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:28] | He was here. | 他来过 |
[33:30] | Childs was here? He told you? | 查尔兹来过? 他告诉你了? |
[33:33] | Uh-huh. | 是的 |
[33:35] | Then I need to drop this. | 那我得推掉这宗离婚案 |
[33:36] | No. he’d have done it either way. | 不用 无论怎样 他终究会下手的 |
[33:40] | I’m the threat to him, not you. | 我才是他的威胁 不是你 |
[33:42] | What is triton fields? | 氚核电站是怎么回事 |
[33:46] | What? | 什么 |
[33:47] | Carla mentioned it. She told me I should tell you. | 卡拉提过 她说我应该告诉你 |
[33:51] | It’s a development. | 是个发展项目 |
[33:53] | The owner was charged with bribing people in my office. | 核电站所有人被控贿赂我办公室的人 |
[33:58] | Childs was the prosecutor. | 查尔兹就是起诉人 |
[34:02] | What else did she say? | 她还说了什么 |
[34:03] | Just that he had a file on his computer, that’s all. | 还有他电脑里有个文件 就这样 |
[34:12] | You think she’d tell you anything else? | 你觉得她还会透露什么吗 |
[34:32] | Counselor. | 对方律师 |
[34:36] | Counselor? | 对方律师? |
[34:40] | So, we holding grudges? | 记仇了? |
[34:43] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知 没有 |
[34:44] | Because my tattoo misses you. | 我的刺青很想你哦 |
[34:48] | Let me think on it. | 让我好好想想 |
[34:50] | Ouch. | 伤自尊了 |
[34:51] | Nope. | 别 |
[34:52] | No ouch. | 别误会 |
[34:53] | I just want to think on it. | 我只是要好好想想 |
[34:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:57] | Think fast. | 快点想 |
[35:03] | Would you consider yourself | 你认为自己是 |
[35:04] | a fan of Duke Roscoe, Ms. Reagan? | 杜克·罗斯科的粉丝吗 里根女士 |
[35:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:09] | Watch his show regularly? | 经常收看他的节目 |
[35:10] | Been to his web site? | 浏览他的网站 |
[35:12] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[35:13] | On Duke Roscoe’s blog, | 在杜克·罗斯科的博客上 |
[35:15] | there are 83 entries from reaganrules. | 有83次登录记录是来自reaganrules |
[35:19] | Is that you? | 那是你吗 |
[35:20] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[35:21] | And you would call 83 entries “sometimes”? | 那你认为83次只能算是”有时候”吗 |
[35:26] | Did you also e-mail with Duke Roscoe? | 你是不是发过电邮给杜克·罗斯科 |
[35:29] | I tried a couple times. | 发过几封 |
[35:31] | Did you e-mail him information that Cheryl Willens tried to obtain | 你是否在电邮中说谢丽尔·威伦斯 |
[35:35] | a late-term abortion at the clinic where you worked? | 想在你工作的诊所做晚期流产 |
[35:39] | Ms. Reagan, | 里根女士 |
[35:41] | do you know what perjury is? | 你知道什么是伪证吗 |
[35:48] | Yeah, I e-mailed him about it. | 是的 我在电邮里说过 |
[35:52] | Was it true? | 堕胎的事 是真的吗 |
[35:55] | No. | 不是 |
[35:56] | Did Duke Roscoe contact you to verify your information? | 那罗斯科有没有联系你以确认真假 |
[36:00] | No. | 没有 |
[36:02] | Anyone from his network call you? | 电视台有联系你吗 |
[36:05] | No. | 没有 |
[36:06] | And you were surprised that Mr. Roscoe used | 罗斯科在电视上公开你的消息 |
[36:08] | your information on the air to accuse Cheryl Willens. | 来指控谢丽尔·威伦斯 你感到惊讶 |
[36:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:14] | I-I wrote him to say I made it up. | 因为我曾写邮件告诉他这是我编的 |
[36:18] | Come on! | 得了吧 |
[36:19] | What am I, responsible for every e-mail sent to me? | 难道每封邮件我都得看吗 |
[36:21] | Mr. Roscoe, please. | 罗斯科先生 肃静 |
[36:23] | Reclaim your seat. | 回到你的座位上 |
[36:24] | Why did you do it, Irene? | 你为何这么做 艾琳 |
[36:27] | Why would you make up something so hurtful? | 你为何要造谣中伤 |
[36:30] | I wanted to hear from him. | 我希望收到他的回音 |
[36:33] | To be part of it all. | 成为他生活的一部分 |
[36:36] | I mean, he’s Duke Roscoe. | 他可是杜克·罗斯科啊 |
[36:52] | “Dissolution of marriage.” | “解除婚姻关系” |
[36:54] | It sounds so final, like a death certificate. | 真斩钉截铁 就像死亡证明一样 |
[36:58] | Take your time, look it over. | 慢慢来 看仔细 |
[37:00] | Your husband already signed. | 你丈夫已经签了字 |
[37:02] | You can change your mind. | 你可以改变主意 |
[37:04] | As we discussed, your husband set aside | 根据你的要求 |
[37:06] | your prenuptial agreement and acceded to your terms. | 你丈夫撤销了婚前协议并同意你的条件 |
[37:09] | In exchange, he has included a strict confidentiality clause | 作为交换 他增加了一条严格保密条款 |
[37:13] | So anything I know about his work… | 我签了之后… |
[37:14] | You are prohibited from sharing with anyone. | 你知道的关于他的任何事 |
[37:17] | After I sign this. | 禁止与任何人分享 |
[37:19] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[37:26] | Then before I do, | 那么在我签之前… |
[37:29] | last year, Glenn wiretapped your phones. | 去年 格伦窃听过你们的电话 |
[37:33] | What? | 什么 |
[37:33] | I saw the recordings on his computer. That’s all I know. | 我看到了他电脑上的录音 我只知道这些 |
[37:45] | There. | 好 |
[37:46] | Done. | 签完了 |
[37:58] | Thanks, man. I’m fine. | 谢谢 我没事 |
[38:03] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[38:06] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:14] | Never heard of that. | 从没听说过这种事 |
[38:15] | Putting on no witnesses. | 不传召证人 |
[38:19] | Does that mean they give up? | 他们是要认输? |
[38:20] | No, I’m afraid they’re counting on winning | 不 恐怕他们把筹码都压在 |
[38:23] | solely on Duke’s right of free speech. | 杜克的言论自由上 |
[38:29] | Could you give me a second? | 失陪一下 |
[38:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:38] | There was a response to Duke’s reward. | 杜克的悬赏有回应 |
[38:40] | What reward? | 什么悬赏 |
[38:42] | For information on Jamie. | 寻找洁米的悬赏 |
[38:43] | That was the police in Scranton. | 斯克兰顿警方 |
[38:45] | They think they have a child matching Jamie’s description. | 找到了与他描述一致的孩子 |
[38:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[38:49] | Was a childless couple | 是一对无儿女的夫妇 |
[38:51] | who supposedly saw her in a shopping cart and snatched her. | 大概是看见她在购物车里 拐带了她 |
[38:54] | One of their neighbors phoned it in for the reward. | 一个邻居为赏金打电话举报的 |
[38:59] | I… | 我… |
[39:02] | Do you want to tell him? | 你来告诉他吗 |
[39:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:16] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[39:17] | Okay. | 还好 |
[39:20] | Listen, I just got a call | 我刚接到一个电话 |
[39:22] | from the Scranton police department. | 斯克兰顿警局打来的 |
[39:26] | You ready for some good news? | 准备听好消息了吗 |
[39:32] | They think they got your girl, man. | 他们找到了你女儿 伙计 |
[39:33] | Is she okay? | 她好吗 |
[39:35] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[39:37] | It looks real good. | 太好了 |
[39:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:07] | I just received the verdict, | 我刚拿到裁决书 |
[40:09] | and I find myself making a very difficult decision. | 我发现自己面临艰难的决定 |
[40:13] | While I hold the defendant’s behavior abhorrent | 尽管我认为被告的行为可恶 |
[40:18] | and callous, there is no greater bedrock | 冷血 但第一修正法案 |
[40:20] | to our society than the first amendment. | 是我们社会秩序的基石 |
[40:23] | Without it, all our other rights are at risk. | 没有它 其它一切权利都岌岌可危 |
[40:27] | And I must admit, I have found the plaintiff’s case to the jury | 此外 我认为陪审团对此案的裁决 |
[40:32] | to play on their passions in this matter, | 是基于个人感情 |
[40:34] | not their rationality. | 而不是理性判断 |
[40:36] | Uh… Mr. Roscoe receives thousands of e-mails every day. | 罗斯科先生每天接收成千上万封电邮 |
[40:40] | So it is not axiomatically true that he would have seen this e-mail | 无法确定他是否看过里根那封 |
[40:44] | from Ms. Reagan, invalidating her story. | 承认编造故事的电邮 |
[40:46] | Without that certainty, | 既然无法确认 |
[40:47] | I cannot allow a jury under my purview | 我就不能允许我庭上的陪审团 |
[40:52] | to subvert the first amendment. | 背离第一修正案 |
[40:54] | So I am, therefore, directing a verdict in favor of the defense. | 因此 我宣判被告胜诉 |
[41:07] | Tell Tim we’ll appeal. | 告诉蒂姆 我们要上诉 |
[41:08] | Something tells me he’s not gonna want to. | 直觉告诉我他不想上诉 |
[41:15] | Maybe next time. | 改天再聚 |
[41:17] | I’d like that. | 好主意 |
[41:24] | Neighbors credit publicity from the recent trial | 邻居们认为警方得到线索 |
[41:27] | as the reason for calling the police. | 应归功于这场官司 |
[41:29] | Jamie Willens’ picture had appeared in local news reports | 在过去几周里 洁米·威伦斯的照片 |
[41:32] | over the last few weeks, | 遍布当地的新闻报道 |
[41:33] | and her image had been plastered all over the internet. | 和整个互联网 |
[41:35] | This stuff’s awful. | 这东西真不怎么样 |
[41:36] | It’s too sweet. | 太甜了 |
[41:38] | And yet, I can’t stop eating it. | 但是我一吃就停不下来 |
[41:39] | Pass me the remote. | 给我遥控器 |
[41:42] | …quoted as saying that he never doubted | …说他一直坚信 |
[41:43] | he would see his little girl again. | 一定会再见到自己的女儿 |
[41:44] | The family has asked… | 这家人… |
[41:46] | Before we move on from this sordid episode, | 在我们结束这个暴露贪欲的故事之前 |
[41:49] | there is a bit of unfinished business to deal with. | 我们先来揭开几个悬念 |
[41:52] | He’s gonna be insufferable, isn’t he? | 他又要开始扯淡了 是吧 |
[41:54] | Yep. | 是的 |
[41:54] | The promised secrets. | 答应你们的爆料 |
[41:57] | Who spent two months in a Michigan rehab? | 谁在密歇根一家戒毒所待了2个月 |
[42:00] | Stern, Lockhart equity partner | 斯特恩&洛克哈特的权益合伙人 |
[42:02] | R.J. Daniels. | R.J. 丹尼尔斯 |
[42:04] | Who was caught cheating on his 2007 income taxes? | 谁在07年所得税申报单上作假 |
[42:09] | Jason Michaels in acquisitions. | 收购法律师杰森·麦克尔斯 |
[42:12] | And last but not least, who’s the closeted lesbian working at the firm? | 最后的猛料 谁是未出柜的拉拉 |
[42:19] | That’s none other than | 不是别人 正是 |
[42:21] | Diane Lockhart. | 戴安·洛克哈特 |