时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | You’ve been listening to Carl Orff’s | 您现在听到的是 |
[00:41] | Fier Stucke fur Xylophon. | 卡尔·奥尔夫的木琴曲 |
[00:44] | Xylophones and pan flutes are healing instruments | 木琴和排箫是治愈型乐器 |
[00:46] | best played as a detox from the intensity of the day. | 用于演奏缓解压力的乐曲最好 |
[00:49] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[01:03] | No. | 不要 |
[01:25] | Elsbeth, I’m going into court. | 埃尔斯贝特 我要上庭了 |
[01:26] | It’s too late to change trial strategy. | 现在改变庭审策略太迟了 |
[01:29] | You can’t win by fighting sexism. | 你用性别歧视去打赢不了 |
[01:31] | They’re charging sexism. Are you saying I can’t refute it? | 是他们起诉性别歧视 你是说我无法反驳吗 |
[01:34] | No. Yes. | 不 是的 |
[01:36] | I mean the plaintiff has a broken iPhone. | 我是说原告有个坏掉的苹果手机 |
[01:40] | Okay. And why is that important? | 好 那有什么重要的呢 |
[01:43] | Because her office sent over files | 因为她办公室送来的文件 |
[01:44] | with five different buck slips. | 附有五种不同的便条 |
[01:46] | Five different assistants. | 5个不同的助理 |
[01:48] | Mr. Napier, hello. | 内皮尔先生 你好 |
[01:50] | This is my law partner, Elsbeth Tascioni. | 这是我的合伙人 埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼 |
[01:53] | She’ll be my second chair today. That’s my general counsel. | 今天她会做我的副席律师 那是我的顾问 |
[01:55] | He’s advising me to settle, Ms. Hecht. | 他建议我和解 赫特女士 |
[01:56] | Oh, no. You can’t. | 不 不能和解 |
[01:58] | Our worry is the makeup of the plaintiff’s team. | 我们担心的是原告的团队组成 |
[01:59] | We’ve looked at their wins and losses… | 我们查过他们的胜诉败诉历史… |
[02:02] | That just makes them overconfident. | 那会让他们太过自负 |
[02:04] | Just give us today. Then we can decide whether to settle. | 给我们今天一天 然后决定要不要和解 |
[02:06] | Okay, I have business with the governor’s office, | 好 我跟州长办公室有生意往来 |
[02:08] | and their lead attorney is the governor’s wife. | 他们的首席律师是州长夫人 |
[02:10] | What?! | 什么 |
[02:12] | Alicia! | 艾丽西娅 |
[02:15] | I didn’t know you were on this. | 我不知道你代理了这个案子 |
[02:16] | I didn’t know either. | 我也不知道 |
[02:18] | But I guess I am. | 但我现在知道了 |
[02:25] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[02:27] | Elsbeth Tascioni. | 埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼 |
[02:28] | Is she good? | 她厉害吗 |
[02:30] | Yep. | 厉害 |
[02:31] | Well, I like the talent pool at J-Serve. | 我喜欢J服务公司的人才库 |
[02:34] | I also believe that there aren’t enough women CEOs | 我也确信在科技行业 |
[02:36] | in the tech business. | 没有足够的女性执行官 |
[02:39] | So when they approached me, I said yes. | 所以他们联系我的时候 我同意了 |
[02:41] | And in the three years you served as CEO at J-Serve, | 在你做J服务公司首席执行官的3年间 |
[02:44] | – what happened to the share price? – It doubled. | -股价变动情况如何 -翻了倍 |
[02:46] | So, uh, despite this unprecedented success | 所以 尽管你获得了这空前的成功 |
[02:49] | and a mere two weeks before your options vested, | 在还有两周你就能获得期权的时候 |
[02:53] | you were unceremoniously terminated? | 你被毫不客气地解雇了 |
[02:55] | Objection, Your Honor, | 反对 法官阁下 |
[02:56] | to unprecedented success? Calls for a conclusion. | 空前成功的用词 引导证人作结论性意见 |
[02:58] | That it does. Sustained. | 确实如此 反对有效 |
[03:00] | Were you given any reason for your firing? | 他们告诉你解雇原因了吗 |
[03:02] | Mr. Napier told me that my brash management style | 内皮尔先生跟我说我傲慢的管理风格 |
[03:05] | was inconsistent with the company’s culture. | 与公司文化不符 |
[03:08] | – So you’re suing them. – Yes. | -所以你起诉他们 -对 |
[03:10] | They fired me because I’m a woman. | 他们解雇我是因为我是女人 |
[03:13] | And they can’t do that. | 他们不能这么做 |
[03:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:19] | Ms. Vargas, how would you describe your relationship | 瓦格斯女士 你会怎么形容 |
[03:23] | with your subordinates? | 你跟下属的关系 |
[03:24] | How would I desc… | 我会怎么形容… |
[03:26] | I-I don’t know, um… effective. | 不知道…高效吧 |
[03:29] | Ms. Vargas, how many aides have you had in the last two months? | 瓦格斯女士 最近两个月你换了几个助理 |
[03:31] | Objection, Your Honor. Relevance. | 反对 法官阁下 与案情无关 |
[03:33] | Ms. Vargas claims that she was fired due to sexism. | 瓦格斯女士声称她是因性别歧视被解雇 |
[03:35] | We believe there’s a far simpler explanation. | 但我们觉得有更简单的原因 |
[03:37] | I guess I will… | 我想我会… |
[03:38] | No, I know I will overrule. | 不 我判反对无效 |
[03:41] | Ms. Vargas, how many aides? | 瓦格斯 几个助理呢 |
[03:43] | I don’t know. Five. | 不知道 5个吧 |
[03:44] | Five assistants in the last two months? | 最近两个月 5个助理 |
[03:47] | It’s very hard to find good help. | 找好助手很难 |
[03:50] | Your Honor, please ask the defense to restrain itself. | 法官阁下 请让被告方控制一些 |
[03:53] | Restrain yourself, Ma’am. | 请控制一下 女士 |
[03:55] | Ms. Vargas, | 瓦格斯女士 |
[03:56] | have you thrown your cell phone at your assistants? | 你朝助理扔过手机吗 |
[03:59] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[04:00] | Goes to management skills. | 这涉及管理技巧 |
[04:02] | Yes. Overruled. | 好 反对无效 |
[04:05] | You may answer, Ma’am. | 你需要回答 女士 |
[04:06] | Look, women are called bitches | 女人用强硬的管理风格 |
[04:08] | when they have a tough management style. | 就会被称作贱人 |
[04:10] | I admit I have a tough management style, | 我承认我的管理风格强硬 |
[04:13] | but I am fair. | 但我很公平 |
[04:15] | That was a good pivot on their part. | 现在证据对他们很有力 |
[04:17] | Yep, it’s no longer about sexism. | 对 案子与性别歧视无关了 |
[04:19] | It’s about our client being a bitch. | 现在是我们客户是贱人 |
[04:21] | So we make it about the CEO before her. | 那我们就扯上她之前的首席执行官 |
[04:24] | Compare their behavior. | 对比他们的表现 |
[04:26] | Yeah, he’s the same and they didn’t fire him. | 对 他也很强硬 公司没解雇他 |
[04:29] | Diane, you knew the CEO before Camilla. | 戴安 你认识卡米拉之前的执行官 |
[04:31] | What was his name? | 他叫什么 |
[04:32] | Um, Everett Tatum. | 埃弗雷特·塔特穆 |
[04:34] | Wasn’t there a sexual harassment suit against him? | 是不是有过针对他的性骚扰起诉 |
[04:37] | There was. I’ll e-mail it to you. | 有 我邮件给你 |
[05:01] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:03] | Computers are down. Who did it? | 电脑出问题了 谁干的 |
[05:04] | What happened? What’s going on here? | 怎么了 发生了什么事 |
[05:07] | Dean, Alicia. | 迪恩 艾丽西娅 |
[05:08] | 你的电脑和所有网络磁盘都已加密 向以下账号支付5万美金获得解锁密码 账号 73H5-003-T23L5 倒计时 | |
[05:12] | Wire a payment of $50,000 | 72小时内 向以下账号 |
[05:14] | to the following account number within 72 hours | 支付5万美金 |
[05:16] | or the decryption key will be destroyed and your files | 否则加密密码会被销毁 |
[05:19] | – permanently lost. – Ah…Ransomware. | -文档会永久丢失 -勒索软件 |
[05:22] | It was an e-mail from Alicia. I just clicked on it. | 是艾丽西娅发来的邮件 我只点了一下 |
[05:24] | I-I didn’t send you anything. | 我什么都没发给你 |
[05:29] | – I just lost my deposition…! – Need some help here! | -我的证词丢了 -这里需要帮助 |
[05:32] | My computer’s frozen! | 我的电脑不动了 |
[05:34] | This isn’t good. | 这可不妙 |
[05:36] | It’s everything. All our backup files, | 一切都没了 我们所有备份文件 |
[05:38] | all our accounts. Everything’s lost. | 我们的账户 都丢了 |
[05:39] | We’re due in court in an hour and we can’t get our trial notes. | 我们还有1小时要上庭 但拿不到庭审笔记 |
[05:42] | What happens if we don’t pay? | 不付钱会怎么样 |
[05:43] | – Everything gets deleted in 72 hours. – 71 hours. | -72小时后一切都被删除 -是71小时 |
[05:45] | It’s on our laptops, too? | 笔记本上也有 |
[05:47] | – Everything’s on the same network. – That’s insane. | -所有电脑都连在同一网络 -太疯狂了 |
[05:49] | – This is like modern day piracy. Where’s Cary? – Here. | -这是现代海盗行为 凯里呢 -这 |
[05:52] | – No, Agos, Cary. – Uh, he’s at lunch. | -不 是艾格斯 凯里 -吃午饭去了 |
[05:53] | I’ll conference him in. | 我联系他 |
[05:59] | – It’s your phone. – Yep. | -你的电话 -是 |
[06:04] | They know I’m at lunch. It can’t be good news. | 他们知道我在吃午饭 肯定不太妙 |
[06:06] | Well, maybe they’re dropping the charges against you. | 也许他们撤销了你的案子 |
[06:10] | It’s Cary. | 我是凯里 |
[06:11] | Cary, we’ve had a malware attack. | 凯里 我们遭到了恶意软件攻击 |
[06:13] | All our computers are down. | 电脑都停止工作了 |
[06:15] | They’re asking for $50,000 | 他们要5万美金 |
[06:17] | or we lose all our files in 71 hours. | 否则71小时后我们会丢失所有文档 |
[06:19] | What? | 什么 |
[06:20] | Wait, we need to loop Kalinda in. | 等等 我们把凯琳达也接进来 |
[06:22] | They’re calling you, they’re calling… they’re calling you. | 他们要给你打电话 他们要给你打电话 |
[06:24] | Mute your phone. | 把你电话静音 |
[06:25] | – Where is it? – I don’t know. | -它在哪 -我不知道 |
[06:31] | What about the backup files? | 用备份文件呢 |
[06:33] | Oh, yeah. We can restore from backup. | 我们可以从备份里恢复 |
[06:35] | – Hi. This is Kalinda. – Kalinda, it’s me. | -你好 凯琳达 -凯琳达 是我 |
[06:38] | I inadvertently downloaded a virus. | 我不小心下载了病毒 |
[06:40] | The instructions say we need to make a payment of $50,000. | 病毒说明说我们得付5万美金 |
[06:43] | And we don’t have a backup. | 我们没有备份 |
[06:44] | What do you mean we don’t have any backup? | 没有备份是什么意思 |
[06:45] | We were contracting for an outside I.T. Redesign, | 我们本在联系一家外部信息承包商 |
[06:47] | but we had to use the money for… something else. | 但把钱用在…别的地方了 |
[06:50] | My bail. | 我的保释金 |
[06:52] | Look, what’s the time frame? | 时间期限是多久 |
[06:54] | 71 hours. | 71小时 |
[06:56] | – Okay, I’ll look into it. – We don’t have time. | -好 我去查 -我们没时间 |
[06:58] | We’re in court. They are holding our case files ransom. | 我们要上庭 他们拿着卷宗威胁我们呢 |
[07:01] | We have to pay. | 我们必须付钱 |
[07:01] | $50,000? Seriously? | 5万 真的吗 |
[07:03] | We don’t have any option, all right? It’s our files… | 我们没得选好吗 那是我们的文档… |
[07:06] | – We could contact the authorities. – And then what? | -我们可以联系当局 -然后呢 |
[07:08] | The investigation leaks and the whole legal community | 调查泄露 整个法律圈都会知道 |
[07:10] | – knows we’re vulnerable.- Clients will leave. | -我们有弱点 -客户会离开 |
[07:12] | Camilla could even sue us if she thinks this impacts | 如果卡米拉觉得这影响了她的案子 |
[07:15] | – her representation. – Which it might. | -甚至可能会告我们 -很可能 |
[07:17] | I’m with Alicia. | 我跟艾丽西娅意见一致 |
[07:18] | – We need to pay up. – Kalinda, is there anything to do? | -我们得付钱 -凯琳达 有什么能做的吗 |
[07:21] | Look, I don’t like funding a criminal operation. | 我不喜欢资助犯罪行为 |
[07:23] | I know. And if this were Lockhart/Gardner, | 我知道 如果是在洛&加律所 |
[07:24] | we would have other options. | 我们可能有别的选择 |
[07:26] | I just don’t see any. | 我没看到别的 |
[07:27] | – Where does the $50,000 come from? – All of us. | -那5万块从哪来 -所有人 |
[07:30] | All of the partners, $5,000 each in two hours. | 所有合伙人 2小时后每人交5千 |
[07:32] | I agree with Diane. | 我同意戴安的办法 |
[07:36] | Finn, hi. | 芬恩 你好 |
[07:38] | Wow, you sound anxious. | 你听起来很焦虑 |
[07:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:40] | Firm politics. | 公司政治 |
[07:41] | So I considered it carefully | 我认真考虑过了 |
[07:43] | and I’d be honored to offer a few remarks on your behalf | 我很乐意在你宣布参选时 |
[07:46] | – when you announce your candidacy. – Are you sure? | -为你做些短评 -你确定 |
[07:48] | – Uh, that won’t hurt you there? – I don’t know. | -不会对你不利吧 -我不知道 |
[07:50] | I’m not sure of anything these days. | 我这几天什么都不确定 |
[07:52] | I like living on the edge. | 我喜欢生活在悬崖边 |
[07:54] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[07:56] | If I fall, you’ll catch me? | 我要是掉下去了 你会抓住我吗 |
[07:57] | No, I’ll be plummeting with you. | 不会 我会跟你一起掉下去 |
[07:59] | Who was your chief executive officer before Camilla? | 在卡米拉之前 你们的首席执行官是谁 |
[08:02] | Everett Tatum, | 埃弗雷特·塔特穆 |
[08:03] | a very capable executive. | 一位很称职的执行官 |
[08:04] | You didn’t fire Mr. Tatum, did you? | 你没解雇塔特穆 对吗 |
[08:06] | No, there was no reason to. | 没理由解雇他 |
[08:07] | Because his brash | 因为他傲慢的管理风格 |
[08:08] | management style didn’t clash with the company’s culture? | 没有跟公司文化不符吗 |
[08:11] | Well, he didn’t make us vulnerable to a lawsuit. | 他没有把我们拖进诉讼 |
[08:14] | They’re going after equivalence. | 他们要打”同人不同命”的牌了 |
[08:16] | This is an employee complaint | 这是一份员工投诉 |
[08:17] | filed against Everett Tatum for sexual harassment. | 针对埃弗雷特·塔特穆的性骚扰行为 |
[08:20] | Have you seen this? | 你见过吗 |
[08:21] | No. | 没有 |
[08:23] | You were CC’d there. Do you see? | 这份文件抄送了副本给你 看到了吗 |
[08:26] | – Mr. Tatum wasn’t fired, was he? – No. | -塔特穆没有被解雇 对吗 -对 |
[08:29] | In fact, two months after this incident, | 事实上 这事件两个月后 |
[08:32] | you offered him a 20% raise, didn’t you? | 你给他加薪了20% 对吗 |
[08:34] | So a white male is rewarded for the same behavior that… | 所以同样的行为 白人男性就获得奖励… |
[08:37] | – Objection, Your Honor. – What is she objecting to? | -反对 法官阁下 -她反对什么 |
[08:39] | I haven’t finished the question yet. | 我还没问完问题呢 |
[08:40] | Go ahead. | 继续问 |
[08:41] | A white male is rewarded for the same behavior | 同样的行为 白人男性就获得奖励 |
[08:45] | that leads to a woman’s firing. | 而女性就被解雇 |
[08:47] | – Objection. – I’ll withdraw. | -反对 -我收回 |
[08:49] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[08:54] | Now what? | 现在又要怎么样 |
[08:56] | I can’t even begin to guess. | 我实在猜都没法猜 |
[08:59] | Mr. Napier, | 内皮尔先生 |
[09:00] | isn’t it true that Mr. Everett’s… | 埃弗雷特先生是不是… |
[09:03] | Excuse me. What was his last name? | 抱歉 他姓什么来着 |
[09:05] | The previous CEO? | 前任执行官 |
[09:06] | – Mr. Tatum. – Right. | -塔特穆先生 -对 |
[09:08] | Isn’t it true that whatever he did, | 是不是他的所作所为 |
[09:11] | you became concerned about the next CEO | 让你担心下任执行官 |
[09:13] | repeating that behavior? | 会重复他的行为 |
[09:15] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[09:16] | Well, the defense is trying to suggest | 对方律师试图说明 |
[09:18] | there was sexism in your firing of Camilla. | 你们解雇卡米拉是因为性别歧视 |
[09:23] | I like that brooch. | 我喜欢你的胸针 |
[09:25] | They’re suggesting there was sexism in firing her | 他们想说你们解雇她是因为性别歧视 |
[09:28] | and not firing the male CEO for the exact same actions. | 你们没有因为相同行为解雇前任男性执行官 |
[09:31] | Didn’t the misbehavior of the Mr. Other CEO Guy | 难道不是因为之前那位执行官先生的错误行为 |
[09:35] | just sensitize you to not letting Camilla do the same thing | 让你警惕 而不允许卡米拉做同样的事 |
[09:39] | and encourage you to say, never again? | 并鼓舞你说 再也不能这样了吗 |
[09:40] | Objection. | 反对 |
[09:41] | That is the definition of leading. | 典型的诱导证人 |
[09:43] | Yes. I will sustain that. | 是的 反对有效 |
[09:46] | So, why did you fire Camilla? | 那你为什么解雇卡米拉 |
[09:49] | Well… because we said, never again? | 因为我们说 再也不能这样了 |
[09:53] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[09:55] | We need to take her out. | 我们得把她踢出局 |
[10:15] | And just like that, | 就是那样 |
[10:16] | we turn $50,000 in cash into zeroes and ones. | 我们把5万现金变成了一堆数据 |
[10:20] | Who knew Bitcoin would come in so handy? | 谁知道比特币会这么有用呢 |
[10:22] | How are you entering it? | 你要怎么进入 |
[10:24] | I type in my nine-digit routing number | 我输入9位路由号 |
[10:27] | and they e-mail me the decryption key. | 他们邮件给我密码 |
[10:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:34] | – How long do we wait? – I don’t know. | -我们要等多久 -不知道 |
[10:36] | It says simultaneously. | 它说同时发送 |
[10:40] | – Something’s wrong. – So what do we do? | -有问题 -那我们怎么办 |
[10:43] | Bottom of the page, there’s a helpline number. | 页面底部 有服务热线 |
[10:46] | There’s a helpline for ransomware? | 勒索还有服务热线 |
[10:48] | That’s helpful of the criminals. | 作为罪犯还真是乐于助人 |
[10:53] | Thank you for calling the Trojanlock help desk. | 感谢致电特洛伊锁链求助台 |
[10:56] | At present, we are assisting other customers. | 目前我们正在帮助另一位客户 |
[10:59] | Please have your routing number ready, and you will be assisted | 请准备好路由好吗 我们会按电话顺序 |
[11:01] | – in the order you called. – Amazing. | -进行协助 -真神奇 |
[11:03] | Uh, Kalinda… | 凯琳达… |
[11:05] | see what you can do. | 看看你能做什么 |
[11:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:10] | I’ve re-tabbed the depo testimony for the rest of our cross-exams. | 我给接下来的交叉询问重新加了标注 |
[11:15] | Wow, this must have been what it was like | 这肯定就是还没用电脑 |
[11:16] | – to practice law before computers. – Yup. | -处理法律事务时的样子 -是的 |
[11:18] | So, Camilla– she really fired five of her assistants? | 卡米拉 她真的开除了5个助理 |
[11:22] | I can say this because I’m a woman, | 因为我是女人 所以可以这么说 |
[11:24] | but she’s probably a bitch on wheels. | 但她真的可能是个贱人 |
[11:26] | But her behavior wouldn’t even be a talking point | 可是如果她是男人 |
[11:29] | if she were a man. | 她的行为都不够作话题的 |
[11:29] | Do you really want to compare experiences of bias? | 你真的想对比歧视经历吗 |
[11:33] | Tascioni– what are we gonna do about her? | 塔肖尼 关于她有什么信息 |
[11:34] | She’s killing us. | 她要逼死我们了 |
[11:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:45] | Alicia… why aren’t you answering your e-mails? | 艾丽西娅 你为什么不回邮件 |
[11:48] | Eli, I’m working. Can we do this another time? | 伊莱 我在工作 能别的时间来吗 |
[11:50] | Thank you very much, Peter, for that warm introduction. | 非常感谢你的介绍 彼得 |
[11:52] | I Hope you don’t think I’ll go easy | 我希望你别以为我会对你的州政府 |
[11:54] | on your administration now. | 手下留情 |
[11:55] | It was a joke, Eli. That’s all. | 那是玩笑 伊莱 仅此而已 |
[11:58] | I’d also like to thank ASA Polmar | 我还想感谢助理检察官波尔马 |
[12:00] | for saying such nice words. | 说的好话 |
[12:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:04] | – What? – He’s introducing you? | -怎么了 -他要介绍你 |
[12:06] | – Finn is? – Yes. | -芬恩 -对 |
[12:08] | – No, he isn’t. – Yes, he said he would. | -他不会 -他说了他会 |
[12:11] | Well, of course he said he would. | 他当然要说他会 |
[12:12] | It puts him on the world stage. | 那能把他推上世界舞台 |
[12:13] | Eli, obviously this matters to you | 伊莱 这事明显对你很重要 |
[12:16] | because you’re here, but for the life of me, | 因为你都来了 但对我来说 |
[12:18] | I can’t figure out what your problem is. | 实在不懂你是怎么了 |
[12:19] | You have the governor of the great state of Illinois introducing you. | 你已经有伟大伊利诺伊的州长介绍了 |
[12:22] | Then you have an ASA from a tiny division | 然后你要一个检察办公室的 |
[12:25] | of the state’s attorney’s office introducing you, too? | 小助理检察官再来介绍你一遍 |
[12:26] | He’s a hero, Eli. He was shot in the line of duty. | 他是英雄 伊莱 他在工作中被枪击过 |
[12:28] | And he works under my opponent Castro. | 他还在我对手卡斯特罗手下工作 |
[12:31] | Elfman thinks it looks good that he endorsed me. | 艾尔夫曼认为他支持我会很好 |
[12:33] | Then tell Finn he can endorse you at an inner-city event | 那告诉芬恩他可以在市内活动支持你 |
[12:36] | with 20 people at some stinky high school gym, | 大概20人左右 在高中体育馆的活动 |
[12:38] | not in front of the national press. | 不是在全国新闻界面前 |
[12:39] | – What national press? – This is an event, | -什么全国新闻界 -这是大事 |
[12:41] | Alicia… uh, uh, maybe you’re not reading your own press. | 艾丽西娅 也许你不读关于自己的报道 |
[12:44] | People like this story. They’re paying attention. | 人们喜欢这故事 他们在关注 |
[12:45] | You’re the new power couple from Obama’s home state. | 你们是奥巴马家乡一对崭新的权力夫妻 |
[12:49] | It’s broken through to the MSM. | 很受主流媒体关注 |
[12:50] | Oh, don’t say MSM, Please. | 别提主流媒体了 拜托 |
[12:52] | Tell Finn he has been disinvited. | 告诉芬恩他的活动取消了 |
[12:54] | – I can’t do that. – Yes, you can. You’re running for office. | -我不能那么做 -你能 是你要竞选 |
[12:57] | You can do whatever you like. Why are all the computers here counting down? | 你想做什么就做什么 为什么电脑都在倒计时 |
[12:59] | I feel like I’m in a Bruckheimer movie. | 我感觉像在布鲁克海默的电影里 |
[13:00] | Wait, if I don’t disinvite Finn… | 等等 如果我坚持邀请芬恩 |
[13:03] | – Peter won’t come? – Peter has the governor’s conference. | -彼得就不来 -彼得有州长会议 |
[13:05] | He has allotted time to endorse you. | 他特意挤时间来支持你 |
[13:07] | He wants to endorse you, | 他想支持你 |
[13:08] | he does not want to share the stage with an ASA. | 他不想跟助理检察官分享舞台 |
[13:10] | So he won’t come? Seriously? | 所以他就不来了 真的 |
[13:14] | Tell Finn he can endorse you at a later event. | 告诉芬恩他可以再找机会介绍你 |
[13:17] | You need Peter. | 你需要彼得 |
[13:18] | You do not need Finn. | 你不需要芬恩 |
[13:32] | Thanks for seeing me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[13:33] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[13:34] | So, you’re moving up in the world. | 你似乎过得很顺利 |
[13:37] | What do you want, Kalinda? | 你想干什么 凯琳达 |
[13:38] | Oh, just to say hello. | 只是来打个招呼 |
[13:40] | No. What do you want? | 不 你到底想干什么 |
[13:43] | My firm has been hit by ransomware. | 我的公司被勒索软件攻击了 |
[13:45] | It’s called Trojanlock. | 名叫”特洛伊锁链” |
[13:47] | We paid the ransom, but they didn’t send the decryption key. | 我们付了赎金 但是他们却没给解锁密码 |
[13:49] | – Hmm. Tough break. – The account number I wired it to– | -真不幸 -通过汇款账号 |
[13:52] | – Can you trace it? – With a warrant. | -你能追踪吗 -需要搜查令 |
[13:54] | – I only have 45 hours. – Oh, that’s too bad. | -我只有45小时 -那真是太遗憾了 |
[13:57] | It’ll take 48 hours to get a warrant. | 申请搜查令需要48小时呢 |
[13:59] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[14:03] | I don’t like that I only see you when you need something. | 你为什么总在需要帮忙的时候才来找我 |
[14:10] | Look, I don’t like it either. | 其实我也不喜欢这样 |
[14:13] | Then… stop it. | 那就别这样 |
[14:16] | How have you been? | 你最近好吗 |
[14:19] | I’ll call you. | 回头打给你 |
[14:20] | Am I being dismissed? | 你这是要我走吗 |
[14:23] | You’re being dismissed. | 对 你走吧 |
[14:47] | Hello, my name is Bruce. | 你好 我叫布鲁斯 |
[14:48] | Thank you for holding. May I help you? | 让您久等了 请问有什么事吗 |
[14:49] | Uh, yes. I made a $50,000 payment | 您好 我已经付了五万美金 |
[14:53] | and I’m still awaiting an e-mail with a decryption key. | 可是还没有收到解锁密码的邮件 |
[14:56] | Let me check on your order status. | 让我来检查一下您的订单状态 |
[15:00] | Yes, here we are. | 找到了 |
[15:01] | As requested, that decryption key | 按照要求 解锁密码 |
[15:02] | was e-mailed to lockhart@lockhartandgardner.com | 已经发到了lockhart@lockhartandgardner.com |
[15:06] | Oh, no, it… | 不 |
[15:09] | I think when I filled out the form, | 我填表的时候 |
[15:12] | it auto-filled with my old e-mail address. | 可能自动默认填写了我的旧邮箱地址 |
[15:14] | I need the key sent to my new address. | 我需要密码发到新地址 |
[15:16] | I’m so sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[15:17] | I’m afraid we’re only permitted to | 根据规定 解锁密码 |
[15:18] | send the decryption key to one address. | 只允许发往一个邮箱地址 |
[15:20] | It’s the only way to safeguard its security. | 只有这样才能保证安全 |
[15:22] | You’re kidding. You’re-You’re ransoming my business | 你开玩笑吧 你都做出勒索我们公司的事了 |
[15:24] | and this is where you draw the line? | 这时候倒是有底线了 |
[15:26] | Will there be anything else, ma’am? | 您还有其他事吗 女士 |
[15:27] | Uh, yes. I would like to speak to the supervisor. | 有 我想跟你们领导谈谈 |
[15:30] | It went to Lockhart/Gardner. | 发去洛&加公司了 |
[15:32] | Oh, dear God, this is like a nightmare. | 我的天哪 简直是噩梦 |
[15:34] | We need to call them. | 得给他们打电话 |
[15:35] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[15:43] | David Lee. | 我是大卫·李 |
[15:46] | Hello, David. It’s Diane. | 大卫你好 是我 戴安 |
[15:48] | Ah, Diane. Forget something on the way out, | 戴安 你是忘带什么东西了吗 |
[15:50] | like the silverware? | 比如银奖杯 |
[15:52] | David, I, um… | 大卫 |
[15:54] | I’m awaiting an important e-mail | 我在等一封很重要的邮件 |
[15:56] | that was inadvertently sent to my L.G. e-mail address, | 但是邮件却意外发到了我的LG邮箱里 |
[16:01] | and I need you to do me the courtesy of forwarding it. | 能不能请你帮忙转发一下 |
[16:04] | Certainly, just as soon as monkeys fly out of my butt. | 当然可以 等我屁股里飞出猴子来的时候吧 |
[16:09] | Well, that was fairly crass. | 你这话可真够粗鲁的 |
[16:10] | I’ve been holding it back all these years. | 这么多年来我忍得好辛苦 |
[16:13] | Nice talking to you, Diane. | 跟你聊得很开心 戴安 |
[16:14] | Uh, D-David, wait. | 大卫 等等 |
[16:17] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[16:18] | What do I want? | 我想要什么 |
[16:20] | Two clients. | 两位客户 |
[16:22] | – No. – Tell you what, | -不行 -这样吧 |
[16:23] | why don’t you come over and prostrate yourself | 你过来一趟 趴在地上求我 |
[16:26] | and maybe we’ll work something out. | 然后我们再商量 |
[16:33] | Can we at least get a bucket in here? | 最起码送个桶进来啊 |
[16:35] | Dana Lee Boykin. | 达娜·李·博夷金 |
[16:36] | I was a flight attendant on Azo Charter. | 我曾是亚佐航班的一名空中乘务员 |
[16:39] | And this is a private jet line that serves Mr. Napier? | 这架航班是不是内皮尔先生的专机 |
[16:42] | – Yes. – Did you ever overhear a conversation | -是的 -你是否曾听到过 |
[16:44] | between Mr. Napier and the plaintiff? | 内皮尔先生和原告之间的对话 |
[16:46] | Objection, Your Honor; hearsay. | 反对 法官阁下 传闻证据 |
[16:47] | This isn’t being offered for the truth of the matter. | 我并没有将这件事作为证据提出 |
[16:49] | This goes to impeachment. | 而是作为弹劾证据 |
[16:50] | That is true. I will allow. | 没错 反对无效 |
[16:53] | – Yes, I did hear a phone call. – And what did Mr. Napier | -我听到他们讲电话了 -那么电话结束时 |
[16:54] | say at the end of this phone call? | 内皮尔先生说了什么 |
[16:56] | He said, I’ve got enough of this at home. | 他说 这些事我在家里就受够了 |
[16:59] | The bitch is driving me crazy. | 我真是受不了这个婊子了 |
[17:01] | And one week later, Camilla Vargas was fired. | 而一周后 卡米拉·瓦格斯被开除了 |
[17:05] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 我问完了 法官阁下 |
[17:06] | – I got this. – N… Let’s call a recess. | -我来吧 -不然休息一下吧 |
[17:08] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[17:10] | Ms. Boykin, do you still work for… | 博夷金女士 您目前的工作地点还在… |
[17:14] | Azo Charter? | 亚佐航班吗 |
[17:15] | No, I don’t. | 不 不在了 |
[17:17] | So, you were… | 所以你曾经… |
[17:20] | I was…? | 我曾经… |
[17:24] | You… | 你… |
[17:30] | Do you have a question, Ms. Tascioni? | 你有问题吗 塔肖尼女士 |
[17:32] | Do I? Yes, I do. | 我有吗 我有 |
[17:37] | Do you want to ask it? | 那你要问出来吗 |
[17:44] | I don’t even like penguins. | 我根本不喜欢企鹅 |
[17:46] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[17:49] | Penguins. | 企鹅 |
[17:51] | They have nothing to do with this. | 跟案子有什么关系 |
[17:53] | Your Honor, we request a recess. | 法官阁下 我们请求休庭 |
[17:59] | Let’s talk. | 来聊聊吧 |
[18:00] | Settlement? As long as it’s seven figures. | 要和解吗 只要金额在七位数以上 |
[18:04] | I’ll call you. | 我稍后打给你 |
[18:12] | Mr. Elfman. | 艾弗曼先生 |
[18:13] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 |
[18:14] | – Eli talked to you? – He did. | -伊莱跟你聊了吗 -对 |
[18:16] | You think I should ask Finn not to introduce me? | 你觉得我应该让芬恩不要介绍我吗 |
[18:18] | I think if it means losing the governor’s introduction, yes. | 如果是为了州长的介绍 我同意 |
[18:21] | Finn went out on a limb for me. | 芬恩为我冒了险 |
[18:22] | I agree. So ask him to endorse you later. | 我也同意 所以让他以后再来一次 |
[18:26] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这感觉 |
[18:26] | Well, I don’t like asking you. | 我也不想让你这样 |
[18:28] | But, unfortunately, this is the beginning | 但是很不幸 我们不喜欢却必须做的事 |
[18:30] | of a long line of distasteful acts. | 还有很多很多 |
[18:32] | Every single one of them a step towards maturity. | 而每一件事 都会让我们更成熟 |
[18:34] | – Maturity of what? – Of being a good State’s Attorney. | -成熟到做什么 -做一个好的州检察官 |
[18:44] | Do you always just wait here? | 你是一直等在这里吗 |
[18:47] | I just saw your car pull up. | 我看到你的车停下了 |
[18:48] | – What’s up? – How many hours do you have left? | -情况如何 -你还剩多长时间 |
[18:51] | Forty-three. | 43个小时 |
[18:54] | The IP address to the computer your money was sent to. | 你汇款过去的电脑IP地址 |
[18:57] | A Mr. Kellner. | 是一个姓凯尔纳的人 |
[18:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:00] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[19:03] | The next time you come visit me… | 希望你下次来找我 |
[19:05] | come visit me, okay? | 是为了我 好吗 |
[19:11] | When? | 什么时候 |
[19:31] | You want to talk or you want me to? | 你来说还是我来说 |
[19:33] | You. Use me if it gets violent. | 你 我是负责武力支持的 |
[19:42] | Mr. Kellner, open the door. It’s a federal agent. | 凯尔纳先生 请开门 我是联邦探员 |
[19:47] | What did I do? I didn’t do anything. | 我做了什么 我什么都没干 |
[19:51] | I got an e-mail. | 我收到一封邮件 |
[19:53] | They said I can earn money at home. | 他们说我可以在家赚钱 |
[19:56] | Who said this? | 谁发的 |
[19:57] | It was Mr. Black at this cosmetics firm. | 是一家化妆品公司的布莱克先生 |
[20:00] | 与布莱克聊天中 布莱克先生 钱在我手上 能面谈吗 | |
[20:00] | They wire money into my account. | 他们把钱汇进我的账户 |
[20:02] | I get ten percent. $1,500 a week. | 我分一成 每周发1500美元 |
[20:06] | Then the rest of the money goes into another account. | 其他的钱都转给另一个账户 |
[20:09] | You wire it into another account? | 你还转给了另一个账户吗 |
[20:11] | I don’t do anything. It’s all automated. | 我什么都没干 都是自动的 |
[20:13] | They’re using you as a money mule. | 他们拿你当钱骡子 |
[20:15] | – A what? – A middleman for a ransomware operation. | -什么 -就是勒索任务的中间人 |
[20:19] | You’re laundering money, sir. | 你在洗黑钱 先生 |
[20:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[20:23] | I’m gonna have to take your computer. | 我得带走你的电脑 |
[20:24] | All right, go ahead. | 行 拿走吧 |
[20:26] | Take it. Take everything, | 拿走 都拿走 |
[20:28] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[21:27] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[21:29] | Sorry if I don’t get up. Sciatica. | 原谅我没法站起来 坐骨神经痛 |
[21:32] | I made a few changes to the decor. | 我稍微改了一下布置 |
[21:36] | Your chair squeaked horribly, by the way. | 对了 你的椅子吱吱叫得厉害 |
[21:39] | I’m surprised you didn’t knock down a wall or two. | 我很惊讶你没敲掉一两面墙 |
[21:41] | Oh, I still might. We’re having quite a quarter. | 还是有这可能 我们这季度干得特别好 |
[21:46] | About this e-mail… | 关于这封邮件 |
[21:50] | You opened it? | 你打开了 |
[21:51] | No, but it is the property of Lockhart/Gardner, | 没有 但这属于洛&加 |
[21:54] | so it wouldn’t be strange for me to open it and read it. | 所以我打开看了也不奇怪 |
[21:57] | It’s nothing, David. | 这邮件无关紧要 大卫 |
[21:59] | It matters to me, not to Lockhart/Gardner. | 对我来说重要 但对洛&加无关紧要 |
[22:01] | Really? Then I have a proposal. | 是吗 那我有个提议 |
[22:03] | Of course you do. | 当然 |
[22:05] | It’s to your benefit, too. The lease. | 这对你也好 是租约的事 |
[22:08] | What lease? This lease? | 什么租约 这里的租约 |
[22:09] | Yes, to these offices– the 27th, 28th floor. | 对 这些办公室 27楼28楼 |
[22:12] | It’s still under your name, yours and Will’s, but… | 还在你名下 你和威尔 但… |
[22:15] | on his passing, it reverted to you. | 他一去世 就转到你名下了 |
[22:17] | And as you can see, you no longer work here, so… | 既然你现在也不在这工作了 那… |
[22:21] | we ask that you pass the lease to Mr. Canning and myself. | 我们要你把租约转到坎宁先生和我名下 |
[22:25] | Really? | 是吗 |
[22:31] | I don’t see what’s so funny. | 我没看出这有什么好笑的 |
[22:32] | It makes no sense for you to act as sub-lessor. | 你当一个转租人有什么意义呢 |
[22:35] | Makes no sense for you to hold on to my e-mail, | 你拿着我的邮件又有什么用 |
[22:37] | but here we are. | 可我们还是坐在这里谈这事 |
[22:40] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:41] | So let’s trade– give us the lease and here you go. | 那我们做个买卖 租约换邮件 |
[22:47] | No. | 不行 |
[22:49] | Diane… | 戴安 |
[22:52] | I’ll rip it up. | 我会把它撕了 |
[22:53] | Do it. But you’ll never get the lease. | 撕啊 但你别想拿到租约了 |
[22:57] | I might even kick you out. | 我或许还会把你赶出去 |
[22:58] | Don’t call my bluff. | 别逼我 |
[23:04] | Go ahead, David– it’s a copy of an e-mail. | 继续 大卫 那是打印件罢了 |
[23:07] | The paper doesn’t matter. | 这张纸没什么用 |
[23:12] | Give me the e-mail, | 把邮件发给我 |
[23:14] | and I will discuss a transfer of the lease. | 我们再谈转租的事 |
[23:18] | That is my best offer. | 我不会再让步了 |
[23:20] | B B- | |
[23:22] | 4 6 j q 4-6-j-q- | |
[23:25] | 7 9 7-9. | |
[23:27] | David Lee really gave you back your e-mail? | 大卫·李真把邮件发还给你了 |
[23:29] | I was surprised, too. | 我也很惊讶 |
[23:30] | Here goes. | 发送了 |
[23:32] | It’s not working. | 没用 |
[23:34] | Hit enter again. | 再按一次回车键 |
[23:38] | You have a better idea? | 你还有更好的办法吗 |
[23:40] | – Nothing’s happening. – Something is– look at the time code. | -没效果 -有 你看倒计时 |
[23:42] | You’re kidding– it’s counting down twice as fast. | 开玩笑 现在以两倍速度倒数了 |
[23:45] | Imagine that. | 真没料到 |
[23:45] | There’s no honor among thieves. | 窃贼果然没有信誉可言 |
[23:47] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[23:48] | It’s not working, Kalinda. | 没用 凯琳达 |
[23:49] | Well, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[23:50] | We tried the decryption key, | 我们试过解密密码 |
[23:51] | now the time code is counting down twice as fast. | 现在倒计时的速度加倍了 |
[23:55] | I’m getting on with the helpline. | 我要给求助热线打电话了 |
[23:56] | No. They’ll ask for more money. | 不 他们会要更多的钱 |
[23:58] | You have a lead? | 你有线索了吗 |
[23:59] | Our money was sent through a money mule | 我们的钱通过一个钱骡账户 |
[24:01] | to somewhere in Russia. | 打到了俄国 |
[24:02] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:03] | I have a friend who contacted | 我有个朋友联系了 |
[24:04] | the Russian service provider. | 俄罗斯服务提供商 |
[24:07] | A friend? | 朋友 |
[24:08] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[24:10] | How did he do that, your friend? | 他怎么做到的 你那个朋友 |
[24:12] | It’s a federal agent. | 做联邦调查员的 |
[24:14] | Trojanlock is working through a proxy, | 特洛伊锁链通过代理运作 |
[24:17] | but we have the money mule’s hard drive, | 但我们已经拿到了钱骡的硬盘 |
[24:19] | so we’re coordinating access times. | 正在调取访问时间 |
[24:21] | Good. Great. | 好的 很好 |
[24:25] | Where are you, Kalinda? | 你在哪儿 凯琳达 |
[24:27] | Uh, home. | 家里 |
[24:29] | You want me to come over? | 你要我过去吗 |
[24:30] | Uh, maybe later. | 晚点吧 |
[24:31] | I’m… working for a while. | 我要…工作一会儿 |
[24:34] | Sure. Sounds good. | 好 没问题 |
[24:43] | I told my mom I was gay. | 我告诉了我妈妈我是同性恋 |
[24:48] | It was… hard. | 那真是…很难开口 |
[24:51] | She doesn’t like all that stuff. | 她不喜欢这些东西 |
[24:54] | She thinks I’ll end up on a float with a transvestite nun. | 她觉得我会和异装修女一起花车游行什么的 |
[25:00] | And then, you know, a month later, she dies. | 一个月后她去世了 |
[25:06] | She lived just long enough to be disappointed in me. | 还是活到了我让她失望的那一天 |
[25:15] | Do you have the, um… | 你有… |
[25:16] | access times in Russia? | 俄罗斯的访问时间吗 |
[25:22] | Are you listening to anything that I am saying at all? | 你究竟有没有在听我刚才说的话 |
[25:25] | Yes. | 有啊 |
[25:35] | Did you tell your parents that you’re gay? | 你告诉你父母你是同性恋吗 |
[25:42] | – Lana… – What? | -拉娜… -怎么 |
[25:46] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[25:49] | Do what? | 什么事 |
[25:50] | Talk? | 说话 |
[25:51] | No. | 不 |
[25:53] | Talk about this. | 谈论这件事 |
[25:57] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[26:13] | $5 million, | 五百万 |
[26:14] | and her options are backdated to the date of her hire. | 还有期权 从她受雇起算 |
[26:17] | To the date of her firing, | 到她被解雇为止 |
[26:18] | and we can’t go higher – than $3 million. | 我们不能高过三百万 |
[26:19] | Rayna, we’ve proven sexism. | 蕾娜 我们证明了这是性别歧视 |
[26:21] | Understanding that after tomorrow, | 请明白过了明天 |
[26:22] | our settlement demands are increased by… | 我们的和解价格会增加… |
[26:24] | – $3 million. – I can go to four, | -三百万 -我可以接受四百万 |
[26:25] | and I’ll split the calendar difference on the options. | 对于期权时间的确认我们会让步 |
[26:28] | Best I can do. | 我最大方的提议了 |
[26:29] | No. | 不行 |
[26:31] | We don’t want to settle. | 我们不和解 |
[26:34] | Look, if we take another hit at trial, | 如果我们庭审再输掉 |
[26:36] | the settlement value’s only gonna increase. | 和解价格只会往上加 |
[26:38] | We won’t take another hit. | 我们不会输掉 |
[26:42] | I won’t be distracted again. | 我不会再分神了 |
[26:46] | We’ll see you in court. | 我们法庭上见 |
[26:49] | How long did you negotiate this? | 你们商量这事多久了 |
[26:55] | No. | 不 |
[26:58] | How long did you negotiate with J-Serve | 你和J-Serve商量这事多久了 |
[27:02] | this… this… | 这…这… |
[27:07] | *Here I am, a clown in your mind.* | *我来也 我是你脑中的小丑* |
[27:10] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[27:15] | This joint venture, | 这个合资项目 |
[27:16] | how long were you in negotiations? | 你们磋商了多久 |
[27:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:21] | Stay there. | 保持住 |
[27:23] | Context. Your Honor, | 背景 法官阁下 |
[27:25] | I am supplying context for the sexism. | 我要补充一下这个性别歧视的背景 |
[27:33] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[27:35] | Mr. Shin… | 信先生 |
[27:36] | how long did Wong-Tei Gaming | 万泰游戏公司 |
[27:38] | negotiate its joint venture | 与J服务公司合资的事 |
[27:40] | – with J-Serve? – Six months. | -磋商了多久 -六个月 |
[27:41] | – But the deal did not close. – Really? Why not? | -但没达成协议 -是吗 为什么 |
[27:43] | We ended our interest after discussions with Ms. Vargas | 我们和瓦格斯女士在北京谈过之后 |
[27:46] | – in Beijing. – I see. | -就没有兴趣了 -我明白了 |
[27:48] | And why did you… | 而你为什么… |
[27:57] | Let me try that again. | 让我再问一次 |
[27:59] | Why did you end your interest | 为什么你们和卡米拉谈过之后 |
[28:01] | in a joint venture after meeting with Camilla? | 就不再对合资有兴趣了呢 |
[28:03] | She was very loud– interrupted our chairman often, | 她当时非常吵 常打断我们主席的话 |
[28:05] | refused to pour tea, and she drank too much. | 拒绝倒茶 而且喝很多酒 |
[28:08] | So during your negotiations with her, | 所以在你和她谈判的过程中 |
[28:09] | she basically acted like a man? | 她基本上表现得就像个男人 |
[28:11] | Objection, your Honor– relevance. | 反对 法官阁下 与本案无关 |
[28:13] | Context, Your Honor. | 背景 法官阁下 |
[28:14] | J-Serve worked with sexist companies in China. | J服务公司与有性别歧视的中国公司合作 |
[28:17] | That doesn’t mean they’re sexist | 他们要求瓦格斯女士一起工作 |
[28:18] | for requiring Ms. Vargas to work with them. | 不意味着他们本身也性别歧视 |
[28:20] | Oh, come on! Your Honor, | 够了 法官阁下 |
[28:22] | is the defense really saying, | 难道被告的意思是 |
[28:23] | “Hey, we’re sexist, but the Chinese made us do it”? | 我们性别歧视 但是中国人逼我们的 |
[28:26] | No. We’re saying our client made a decision | 不 是说我当事人做这个决定是因为 |
[28:28] | based on the sexism of an outside business partner. That’s all. | 它商业伙伴的性别歧视 仅此而已 |
[28:31] | Hm. Novel. I will allow. | 够新颖 我批准 |
[28:37] | Hey, next state’s attorney. | 下一任州检察官好 |
[28:38] | Hi. The office said you’d be here. | 你好 你办公室人说你在这 |
[28:41] | Oh, so you’re here to see me? | 你专门来找我的吗 |
[28:43] | Well, this is the ASA bar, | 这是个助理检察官的酒吧 |
[28:45] | and they, uh, they don’t like defense attorneys here. | 他们 他们不欢迎辩护律师 |
[28:48] | Shot of tequila, please. | 请给我一杯龙舌兰 |
[28:49] | Good. You’re not driving today. | 看来你今天没开车 |
[28:51] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[28:52] | Well, last time you didn’t want to have a drink. | 上次你开车没喝酒 |
[28:55] | Oh. Right. | 说的是 |
[29:03] | So… | 所以说… |
[29:04] | I have given it a lot of thought, | 经过我反复的思考 |
[29:05] | and I can’t ask you to endorse me. | 我不能找你支持我 |
[29:09] | Alicia, I already decided. | 艾丽西娅 我已经决定了 |
[29:10] | No. It hurts you with Castro. | 不 这有损你和卡斯特罗的关系 |
[29:13] | And I’m fine with that. | 我不担心这 |
[29:15] | No. Maybe I’ll ask you later, | 还是不行 我可以迟点再找你 |
[29:17] | but I am cancelling you for Monday. | 但周一你就不用来了 |
[29:22] | What’s going on, Alicia? | 到底出什么事了 艾丽西娅 |
[29:23] | I just… | 我只是… |
[29:25] | I’m asking too much of you. | 我这样太对不住你 |
[29:27] | No, you’re not. | 没 你没有 |
[29:28] | Do you not want me to endorse you? | 你不想要我支持你吗 |
[29:31] | No, I do. | 想 我想 |
[29:33] | But…? | 但是… |
[29:35] | What, you’re worried about the photo of us? | 你是担心我俩的照片 |
[29:38] | No, that’s easily explained. | 不是 那个很好解释 |
[29:39] | You were at my apartment doing witness prep. | 你去我公寓是为了准备证词 |
[29:42] | Right. Then, uh… | 那么… |
[29:45] | your husband? | 是因为你老公 |
[29:47] | No. | 不是 |
[29:49] | Okay, well, then here’s the thing. | 好吧 那让我申明一下 |
[29:51] | I am endorsing you because I’m inherently selfish, | 我支持你其实是有私心的 |
[29:55] | and I think that you’ll make a great state’s attorney. | 我相信你会成为一名很优秀的州检察官 |
[30:00] | So don’t think that I’m sacrificing anything. | 所以别认为我在为你牺牲 |
[30:04] | I want to endorse you. | 我真心想支持你 |
[30:11] | Okay. | 好吧 那你就来 |
[30:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:13] | I am now. | 我现在确定了 |
[30:21] | Mr. Fong, could you please | 方先生 你能解释一下 |
[30:23] | explain your management consultant practice? | 你的管理咨询公司是怎么运行的吗 |
[30:25] | Yes. I advise American companies on the cultural intricacies | 当然 我为美国公司提供关于如何应对 |
[30:29] | of doing business in Mainland China. | 中国大陆商业文化的相关意见 |
[30:30] | And did you advise J-Serve after its failed negotiations | 你有就与万泰游戏的失败谈判 |
[30:34] | with Wong-Tei Gaming? | 给J服务公司提过什么意见吗 |
[30:35] | Yes, I advised them that China is a patriarchal society, | 有 我说中国社会重男轻女 |
[30:38] | and having a brash, “Bitchy” female CEO was problematic. | 有个傲慢又’贱’的女执行官很成问题 |
[30:43] | So in your opinion, the decision to terminate Ms. Vargas, | 在你看来 解雇瓦格斯女士的决定 |
[30:47] | though facially sexist, could be justified | 虽然表面上性别歧视 但应该被接受 |
[30:50] | as a business necessity. | 因为这是为了商业需要 |
[30:51] | Your Honor, plaintiff asks for a directed verdict. | 法官阁下 原告申请直接裁决 |
[30:54] | – On what ground? – Ms. Tascioni has expressly conceded | -理由呢 -塔肖尼女士已经公开承认 |
[30:57] | the issue at bar: sexism. | 我们在这讨论的问题 性别歧视 |
[30:59] | Ms. Tascioni? Huh? | 塔肖尼女士 |
[31:01] | Anything? | 你怎么说 |
[31:03] | – Have you conceded it? – No. | -你是公开承认了吗 -不 |
[31:05] | Uh, she’s explained it, Your Honor. | 她刚刚解释过 法官阁下 |
[31:08] | This case is not about J-Serve’s sexism, | 在这里 不是J服务公司性别歧视 |
[31:10] | it’s about China’s sexism. | 而是中国性别歧视 |
[31:12] | Mr. Perrotti’s motion… | 佩罗蒂先生的动议 |
[31:13] | I mean | 我是说 |
[31:14] | Mrs. Florrick’s motion– | 福瑞克女士的动议 |
[31:16] | I’m sorry, Your Honor. | 很抱歉 法官阁下 |
[31:18] | I am visualizing stillness over here. | 我有点分神 |
[31:29] | What are you doing here, Mr. Perrotti? | 你在这做什么 佩罗蒂先生 |
[31:30] | Josh. | 叫乔希 |
[31:32] | God, watching you work. | 天啊 看着你辩护 |
[31:35] | – I’m tingling. – No. Don’t tingle. No tingling. | -我很激动 -不 别激动 |
[31:38] | – You’re here to rattle me, aren’t you? – No. | -你是来分散我注意的对吧 -不 |
[31:40] | I’m here on business. But… | 我是为公事而来 但… |
[31:42] | am I rattling you? | 我分散了你的注意力 |
[31:43] | No. I’m just saying… | 没有 我只是说… |
[31:45] | What business? | 什么公事 |
[31:47] | Have dinner with me tonight, and I’ll tell you. | 今晚跟我共进晚餐 我就告诉你 |
[31:48] | – No. Stop it. – Why not? | -不 你停下 -为什么不 |
[31:50] | I don’t like that you’re corrupt. | 我不喜欢你腐败 |
[31:52] | I’m an AUSA. | 我是个助理联邦检察官 |
[31:54] | I have the full faith of the United States government behind me. | 美国政府完全信任我 |
[31:57] | And I think… | 我认为… |
[31:58] | you are so sexy with your red hair. | 你配上红发很是性感 |
[32:14] | Not too much time to spare. | 我没太多时间说话 |
[32:15] | How do you know Russian? | 你怎么会说俄语 |
[32:17] | Uh, my mom she forced us to learn to play the piano or a language. | 我妈 她逼我们在钢琴和外语中选一个 |
[32:20] | And you chose Russian? | 你选了俄语 |
[32:22] | I thought it sounded cool. | 我认为俄语听上去很酷 |
[32:24] | Okay, so I’m gonna be RATting this computer, | 我要开始黑电脑了 |
[32:26] | – so this may get angry. – “RATting”? | -他可能会生气 -黑 |
[32:28] | Yeah. Remotely Administering his webcam. Ready? | 远程控制他的笔记本镜头 准备好了吗 |
[32:36] | Hey, you! | 喂 你 |
[32:39] | Yeah, you! Schmuck! | 对 就你这个混球 |
[32:43] | schmuck! | 混球 |
[32:46] | how are you… | 你怎么样… |
[32:49] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[32:50] | I’m Kalinda, and you, Boris Ivankov, | 我是凯琳达 而你鲍里斯·伊万科夫 |
[32:53] | are a cyber-terrorist. | 是个网络恐怖分子 |
[32:59] | Nyet. No. | 不是 |
[33:01] | I’m an entrepreneur. | 我是个生意人 |
[33:02] | But you’re not a very good entrepreneur, | 你不是一个很好的生意人 |
[33:04] | because I just RATted your computer. | 因为我刚黑了你的电脑 |
[33:10] | How very exciting for you. | 你一定很激动吧 |
[33:11] | You held our files for ransom. | 你绑票着我的文件 |
[33:13] | We paid you, | 我们付钱给过你后 |
[33:14] | and you’re still threatening to erase them. | 你依旧扬言要删除文件 |
[33:18] | Now, return our money | 现在 把钱还给我们 |
[33:19] | and unlock our computers immediately, | 然后立刻恢复我们的电脑 |
[33:21] | or I’m gonna delete your hard drive. | 不然 我就删除你的硬盘 |
[33:29] | I decline | 我拒绝 |
[33:31] | Perhaps you didn’t hear me. | 你可能没听清楚 |
[33:34] | Destroy my network. I will just go on to another one. | 你毁了我这个系统 我可以另造一个 |
[33:38] | Go to the politsiya. | 你尽管去找警察 |
[33:41] | They will not care. | 他们才不管 |
[33:43] | 俄罗斯暴动小猫乐团因唱包含亵渎神灵 的歌曲被警方逮捕 | |
[33:47] | Uh… what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:49] | Oh, you speak English. | 原来你会说英文 |
[33:52] | It’s a Pussy Riot protest. | 这是为暴动小猫乐团的抗议照片 |
[33:53] | I know what is this. | 我知道这是什么 |
[33:55] | This is not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[33:56] | What about this? | 看看这个 |
[33:58] | Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. This is wrong. | 不不不 这是不对的 |
[34:01] | It’s true. The politsiya doesn’t care | 当然 警察确实不关心我们这个在 |
[34:03] | about our little Chicago law firm, but they do | 芝加哥的小律所 但他们会在意 |
[34:06] | care about anti-Putin propaganda. | 反普京的宣传活动 |
[34:18] | Ooh! Yeah! We’re live. | 太好了 我们死里逃生了 |
[34:21] | We got it. We got it. | 开机了 开机了 |
[34:23] | We’re back on line. | 我们重新上线了 |
[34:30] | So, this is a question of first impression. | 这是关于第一印象的一个讨论 |
[34:33] | Is cultural relativism a bar to a claim | 文化相对主义对性别歧视案件是阻碍 |
[34:36] | of sexual discrimination, or is it tantamount to an admission | 还是对性别歧视的承认呢 |
[34:40] | that should end these… | 由此给案子… |
[34:43] | …proceedings? | …相应裁决 |
[34:44] | Miss Tascioni, | 塔肖尼女士 |
[34:46] | is there a problem? | 有什么事吗 |
[34:47] | What? No, Judge. | 什么 没事 法官 |
[34:48] | – I… I’m being stalked. – Excuse me? | -我…我被跟踪了 -你说什么 |
[34:51] | That man in the gallery over there, | 那个坐在旁听席的男人 |
[34:53] | Josh Perotti he’s a stalker. | 乔希·佩罗蒂 他是个跟踪者 |
[34:55] | Sir, if you don’t have any business in my courtroom… | 先生 如果你在我的法庭上没事… |
[34:57] | Actually, Your Honor, I do. | 实际上 法官阁下 我有事 |
[35:00] | I am AUSA Perotti, and | 我是助理联邦检察官佩罗蒂 |
[35:03] | I have a federal warrant here to stop these proceedings. | 我有一张联邦搜查令来截停这案子的审理 |
[35:06] | For what cause? | 什么原因 |
[35:07] | Pending the disposition of federal criminal charges | J服务公司正面临联邦刑事指控 |
[35:10] | against J-Serve for theft of trade secrets. | 罪名是盗取商业秘密 |
[35:12] | The company’s assets have been frozen. | 公司资产已经被冻结 |
[35:15] | Theft of trade secrets? You’re charging the company with a felony. | 盗取商业秘密 你按重罪起诉这个公司 |
[35:17] | J-Serve has stolen millions of dollars | J服务公司偷取了价值 |
[35:20] | of intellectual property, Judge. | 上百万的专利 法官 |
[35:22] | The civil suit can’t proceed until the criminal case | 在刑事案件解决前 民事诉讼不能 |
[35:26] | has been resolved. | 继续审理 |
[35:27] | Peter’s introductory remarks will last approximately five minutes, | 彼得的介绍发言大约会持续五分钟 |
[35:30] | and he won’t stay on stage during Alicia’s speech. | 在艾丽西娅发言期间他不会站在台上 |
[35:33] | – He won’t? – No. | -他不会 -不会 |
[35:34] | Where will he stay? | 那他站在哪 |
[35:35] | Just over there, in the wings, waiting for her to finish. | 就站在那边 在侧翼 等她说完 |
[35:38] | You’re afraid of repeating the scandal photo. | 你害怕丑闻照再现 |
[35:39] | We don’t want Peter to be seen in a weaker spousal position. | 我们不想彼得在夫妻中以弱方的形象示人 |
[35:42] | Mr. Governor, we won’t garner the press coverage | 州长先生 你不站在台上的话 |
[35:44] | we want without you staying on stage, Sir. | 我们就无法拿下报纸头条 |
[35:47] | I don’t think you have to worry. | 我认为你无需担心 |
[35:48] | There’ll be enough attention. | 会有足够多的关注的 |
[35:50] | Is this about the Sun-Times polling? | 是因为《芝加哥太阳时报》民测的关系吗 |
[35:52] | It’s about us wanting the governor to appear strong. | 是因为我们想要州长看上去更强势 |
[35:54] | No one is taking that poll seriously, Sir. | 没人拿那民测太当回事 州长 |
[35:56] | Alicia’s not in competition with you. | 艾丽西娅不是在跟你竞争 |
[35:57] | Her favorables are only higher | 她的支持率会更高 |
[35:58] | because she hasn’t started running. | 仅仅是因为她还没开始竞选 |
[36:00] | Sorry. Court ran long. | 抱歉 庭审拖了很久 |
[36:01] | Oh, no, perfect timing. | 不 来得正好 |
[36:03] | Listen, we were coordinating for the endorsement. | 听着 我们正在协调背书的事 |
[36:05] | You don’t mind if I introduce you and then watch the rest | 你不会介意我在介绍你后 |
[36:07] | of your speech from the wings, do you? | 站在侧翼看你发言 对吧 |
[36:09] | No. If you don’t mind if Finn introduces me, too. | 不介意 如果你也不介意芬恩介绍我的话 |
[36:16] | – I-I’m just gonna… – We should, uh… Yeah. | -我正准备去 -我们得去 是 |
[36:23] | How much is the governor really gonna help, Eli? | 州长会给予多少帮助 伊莱 |
[36:25] | I don’t know. Let’s see. | 我不知道 我们再看吧 |
[36:30] | Why are you insisting on this? | 你干嘛坚持要这样 |
[36:32] | I’m not insisting on anything. | 我没有坚持什么 |
[36:34] | I asked Finn to introduce me | 我们大家都觉得让芬恩来介绍我 |
[36:36] | when we all thought it was a good idea. | 是个好主意时 我问了他 |
[36:38] | He said “Yes,” despite his standing | 他答应了 尽管他现在 |
[36:40] | in the state’s attorney’s office. | 身处州检察官办公室 |
[36:41] | What standing in the state’s attorney’s office? | 什么州检察官办公室 |
[36:43] | So, I am not now going to tell him, | 所以 我不会现在才去告诉他 |
[36:45] | “Sorry, but it’s inconvenient for me.” | 抱歉 会让我有些不方便 |
[36:47] | Even if he’s the only one introducing you? | 即便只有他介绍你也没关系吗 |
[36:48] | Seriously, Peter? | 说真的吗 彼得 |
[36:50] | I stand beside you at every damn event. | 每一个活动我都站在你旁边 |
[36:52] | You go off banging prostitutes two at a time, and… | 你去外面跟妓女玩3P 而 |
[36:55] | All right, you don’t want to go there. | 好了 够了 |
[36:57] | …and I stood beside you like a grinning fool! | 我站在你旁边像个笑嘻嘻的傻子 |
[36:58] | Would you let it go? | 你就不能别再说这事了吗 |
[36:59] | For God’s sakes, let it go! | 看在老天的份上 别再说这事了 |
[37:03] | For your own good, even if you don’t believe it. | 为了你自己好 即便你不相信 |
[37:05] | For the very fact that I’m the governor, | 最基本的事实是我是州长 |
[37:07] | and you’re asking me for a favor– let it go! | 而你要叫我帮忙 别再讲这事了 |
[37:10] | Is that what I’m doing here? I’m asking you for a-a favor? | 我到这来是要做这个的吗 叫你帮忙 |
[37:12] | Yes, you are. | 是的 |
[37:14] | You want something. That’s a favor. | 是你想要 那就是帮忙 |
[37:16] | No. | 不是 |
[37:18] | And you know why it’s not? | 你知道为什么不是吗 |
[37:20] | Because if you don’t show up to endorse me, | 因为如果你不出现来支持我 |
[37:24] | if you go off to some governor’s conference instead, | 而去参加某个州长会议的话 |
[37:26] | your favorables will plummet through the floor. | 你的支持率会直线降到谷底 |
[37:29] | On the day that you want to be talking about pensions, | 当你想谈退休金问题的时候 |
[37:31] | every question will be about the state of your marriage. | 所有的问题都会是关于你的婚姻状况的 |
[37:36] | Yes, I may need you, Peter, | 是的 我可能会需要你 彼得 |
[37:38] | but you sure as hell need me, too. | 但你肯定也需要我 |
[37:43] | I need you, but I don’t need Finn Polmar. | 我需要你 但我不需要芬恩·波尔马 |
[37:46] | Well, suck it up, Peter, | 忍着吧 彼得 |
[37:48] | ’cause he’s part of the deal! | 因为他是交易的一部分 |
[37:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:51] | Who’s the one sucking it up? | 是谁在忍着呢 |
[37:55] | Endorse me or not, Peter. | 支不支持我随便你 彼得 |
[37:56] | I don’t really care, but I’m out of here. | 我不在乎 我要走了 |
[38:07] | Do what you want. | 随便你怎么做 |
[38:14] | We need you to team up to beat this federal case. | 我们需要你一起来打这宗联邦案 |
[38:17] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[38:22] | – You’re serious? – Yes. | -你是认真的吗 -是的 |
[38:23] | The alleged theft of trade secrets happened | 他们所说的盗取商业秘密是在 |
[38:25] | under your watch, Ma’am. | 你管理时发生的 女士 |
[38:27] | Your cooperation with J-Serve defense is crucial. | 你和J服务公司合作是至关重要的 |
[38:29] | To you. If our client | 对你来说 如果我们的客户 |
[38:30] | goes bankrupt on this case, | 因这个案子破产的话 |
[38:31] | you collect pennies on the dollar. | 你只能拿到一点点钱 |
[38:33] | But if you help us beat the Feds, | 但如果你帮助我们打败联邦政府的话 |
[38:35] | we can pick up where we left off. | 我们可以继续我们暂停的东西 |
[38:37] | That’s a lot of ifs. | 好多的假设 |
[38:38] | Yes, but what choice do you have? | 是的 但你又有什么可选的呢 |
[38:53] | Oh, no. That’s it. That’s it! | 不 够了 够了 |
[38:55] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[38:56] | No. Alicia, we can’t stay here. | 不好 艾丽西娅 我们不能待在这了 |
[38:58] | It’s not working. | 行不通的 |
[38:59] | Diane, we signed the lease. | 戴安 我们签了租约了 |
[39:01] | Um, breach of contract, lessor fraud. | 违约 出租人欺诈 |
[39:04] | We’ll find something, | 我们可以找出一些借口 |
[39:04] | but, I mean, look around. | 但我想说 看看周围 |
[39:06] | It’s a… it’s a roach-infested wreck, Alicia! | 简直是座蟑螂肆虐的废墟 艾丽西娅 |
[39:08] | The infrastructure’s rotten, we’re in a lousy neighborhood. | 基础设施是烂的 周边环境很糟糕 |
[39:12] | Isn’t that part of the romance of a startup? | 那难道不是创业该有的浪漫吗 |
[39:14] | No. Cockroaches are not romantic. | 不 蟑螂一点都不浪漫 |
[39:16] | Where would we go, even if we could get the lease annulled? | 那我们要去哪 即便我们能取消租约 |
[39:20] | What if I controlled a prime space | 如果我控制着一个最佳地点 |
[39:22] | I could get my hands on at a submarket rate? | 我可以拿到低于市场价的租金 |
[39:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:31] | Lockhart/Gardner? | 洛&加律所 |
[39:32] | It’s a lease assignment agreement. | 这是份租赁转让协议 |
[39:35] | I’m supposed to deed over my interest to David Lee. | 我本该把我的权益转让给大卫·李的 |
[39:37] | But… | 但是 |
[39:39] | I’m not going to. | 我不打算转了 |
[39:47] | Someone’s turned on. | 某人欲望很强啊 |
[39:49] | You’re bad. | 你太坏了 |
[39:51] | How am I bad? | 我怎么坏了 |
[39:53] | J-Serve. | J服务公司 |
[39:55] | What is that? | 是什么 |
[39:58] | You spend the night, and then, the next day, | 你待了一晚 然后第二天 |
[40:01] | the Feds sweep in | 联邦政府就拿着 |
[40:02] | with an indictment for J-Serve. | 对J服务公司的起诉书闯进来了 |
[40:08] | Are you suggesting I got it from you? | 你是说我是从你那得到的消息 |
[40:10] | No. From the files on my desk. | 不是 从我桌上的文件得到的 |
[40:21] | Just because you would do it, Kalinda, | 你会做这种事 凯琳达 |
[40:23] | doesn’t mean that I would. | 不意味着我就会做 |
[40:24] | No… but you did. | 是的 但你做了 |
[40:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:33] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[40:37] | Look, it’s okay. I’m… I’m fine. | 没关系 我没事 |
[40:41] | Allow me to be brutally honest with you. | 请允许我无比诚实的告诉你们 |
[40:43] | I was not looking for another candidate to endorse, | 我以前没打算过要支持另外一个竞选者 |
[40:47] | and I was not looking to get into politics. | 我也没打算参与政治 |
[40:50] | But then, well, I met Alicia Florrick. | 但后来 我遇到了艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[40:54] | Do I say something about Peter? | 我要说彼得的事吗 |
[40:57] | About him not showing? No. | 说他为什么没来 不用 |
[40:58] | I’ll talk to them after. | 我晚点来跟他们说 |
[40:59] | Spin it. | 编个故事 |
[41:01] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[41:03] | I’m nervous. Why are there so few people? | 我很紧张 为什么只有这么一点人 |
[41:05] | That’s a lot. That’s two national crews, | 很多了 有两家全国媒体的 |
[41:07] | three local, and 20 of my people. | 三家本地的 还有二十家我的人 |
[41:09] | They’ll clap loud. | 他们会很用力的鼓掌 |
[41:11] | It’ll feel bigger once it’s broadcast. | 播出时会感觉更大声 |
[41:12] | All the viewers see is the front row. | 观众看到的只有第一排 |
[41:14] | Keep your eyes towards the rear of the room. | 把你的视线放在房间的最后 |
[41:17] | It’ll make it seem like there’s thousands. | 会看起来像有几千人 |
[41:19] | Oh, God. My stomach. I feel sick. | 天哪 我的肚子 我觉得想吐了 |
[41:21] | Just like being in court. Opening arguments. | 就像在法庭一样 开庭陈述 |
[41:25] | Okay? Here we go. He’s wrapping it up. | 好吗 准备了 他要结束了 |
[41:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, the next state’s attorney | 女士们先生们 欢迎库克县下一任 |
[41:29] | for Cook County, Alicia Florrick. | 州检察官 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[41:38] | Sorry I’m late. How you doing? | 抱歉我来晚了 你怎么样 |
[41:40] | Good. This is a surprise. | 很好 真是意外 |
[41:42] | I’m just being a supportive spouse. | 我只是做一个支持的配偶而已 |
[41:43] | – Thank you. – My pleasure. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[41:45] | Thank you all. | 谢谢大家 |
[41:47] | Forgive me for, uh, stealing the limelight, | 原谅我把聚光灯从艾丽西娅那 |
[41:50] | for a second, from Alicia. | 抢走一会 |
[41:52] | I just needed to | 我只是想 |
[41:53] | add to Mr. Polmar’s very fine remarks. | 就波尔马先生很棒的评论再补充一下 |
[41:56] | Let me, uh, just say that | 让我这么说吧 |
[41:58] | I have not met a more fair | 我没见过比我的妻子 |
[42:01] | and honest person than my wife, Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克更公正诚实的人 |
[42:06] | There are those who know justice in their bones. | 有一些人他们从骨子里就知道公正 |
[42:11] | They don’t need to be taught right and wrong. | 他们不需要被教导对与错 |
[42:13] | They live it every day. | 他们每天都活在其中 |
[42:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:42] | 了不起的福瑞克 艾丽西娅谋求公诉人职位 | |
[42:45] | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 从丑闻到聚光灯的旅程 |