时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 比斯坎湾 佛罗里达州 13天前 | |
[00:05] | Who’s that guy with Johnny? | 跟约翰尼在一起的那个人是谁 |
[00:07] | I don’t know where he came from. | 不知道他是哪里来的 |
[00:10] | Just washed up here this morning. | 今早被冲过来的 |
[00:12] | Washed up from where? | 从哪里被冲过来的 |
[00:14] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[00:15] | You know, he’s got a funny accent, but… | 他口音很奇怪 但是… |
[00:19] | I don’t think it’s Russian. | 他应该不是俄罗斯人 |
[00:22] | Russian? | 俄罗斯人 |
[00:23] | Yeah. Didn’t you see the writing on the boat over there? | 嗯 你没看到那艘船上的字吗 |
[00:27] | Well, at least he’s not sick. | 至少他没生病 |
[01:05] | Got the hard drives, sir, | 拿到硬盘了 长官 |
[01:07] | and everything we could find in the situation room. | 战情室里的东西都拿到了 |
[01:10] | You ever been here before? | 你之前来过这里吗 |
[01:11] | Once, sir. | 来过一次 长官 |
[01:13] | Sixth grade field trip. | 六年级实地考察旅行时 |
[01:15] | I don’t think we made it this far. | 不过应该没到这边来 |
[01:22] | Compound is cleared, sir. | 整个院子都检查了 长官 |
[01:25] | No sign of life. | 没有生命迹象 |
[01:26] | – And the bunker? – Impenetrable. | -地堡呢 -进不去 |
[01:29] | And no answer. | 而且无人回应 |
[01:35] | Wheels up and outbound. | 升空出发 |
[01:37] | Will notify on approach. Over. | 着陆时会通知 完毕 |
[01:42] | The lab in Baltimore proved to be as valuable as we had hoped. | 巴尔的摩的实验室如我们希望的一样有价值 |
[01:47] | We’ve been able to get it up and running in a matter of days. | 在我们的努力下实验室已经运作好几天了 |
[01:50] | As of today, more than 10,000 doses have been manufactured | 现在 我们已经生产出一万多剂药 |
[01:55] | and word has spread up and down the eastern seaboard. | 消息已经传遍东海岸了 |
[01:58] | Every day, trucks and boats arrive in Baltimore | 每天都会有车船来巴尔的摩 |
[02:00] | to pick up new doses and distribute them to the populace. | 取走我们的药品分发给众人 |
[02:03] | We are transporting 12 other doctors and scientists | 我们准备将12名医生和科学家 |
[02:06] | to the naval base in Norfolk, Virginia, | 转移到弗吉尼亚诺福克的海军基地 |
[02:09] | where we hope to find pilots and planes | 我们希望在那里找到飞行员和飞机 |
[02:11] | and determine whether or not there are functioning labs | 然后查看那里是否有可以运作的实验室 |
[02:14] | to mass-produce the cure. | 供我们批量生产药物 |
[02:16] | I got the hard drives. | 硬盘在我这儿 |
[02:17] | Over here. C.O. wants them encrypted asap. | 过来 指挥官要求尽快将其破译 |
[02:21] | How’s morale in here? | 这里士气如何 |
[02:22] | All hands are holding up best they can, sir. | 所有人都在竭尽全力 长官 |
[02:24] | I think heading to Norfolk has everyone feeling hopeful | 去诺福克让大家都充满希望 |
[02:27] | and anxious. | 也很紧张 |
[02:29] | Your mother’s in Kansas, right? | 你妈妈在堪萨斯对吗 |
[02:30] | Actually, I managed to convince her to move to Norfolk last year. | 其实去年我说服她搬去诺福克了 |
[02:33] | Well, I’ll make sure you | 我会确保 |
[02:34] | get out with one of the first ground teams. | 你第一批登陆的 |
[02:37] | I never did get a chance | 我之前一直没机会 |
[02:38] | to tell you how sorry I was — am about your wife. | 跟你说 我对你妻子的事深表遗憾 |
[02:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:45] | I imagine you’ve been wondering | 你肯定一直在考虑 |
[02:46] | how we’re gonna handle C.I.C. now. | 如何处理战斗信息中心吧 |
[02:50] | We’ll need a new T.A.O. to replace Commander Barker. | 我们需要一名新的作战官代替巴克 |
[02:53] | You up for it? | 你能胜任吗 |
[02:56] | Absolutely, sir. | 当然 长官 |
[02:59] | How are you feeling physically? | 你身体如何 |
[03:00] | Fine. No side effects whatsoever. | 没事 没有任何不良反应 |
[03:03] | Old rules say you can’t even be at sea after 20 weeks. | 按照原先的规定你怀孕20周后都不能出海 |
[03:06] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[03:08] | If you think it’ll be a problem… | 如果你觉得不行 |
[03:10] | Kirkland can do the job. | 那可以让柯克兰上 |
[03:12] | He’s ready. | 他准备好了 |
[03:13] | You’re more qualified. | 你比他更有资格 |
[03:14] | That still wins the day. | 还是资格最重要 |
[03:16] | But I’m going to expect more from you. | 但我会希望你有更好的表现 |
[03:18] | I won’t let you down, sir. | 我不会让你失望的 长官 |
[03:25] | Thanks, doc. Feeling better every day. | 谢谢 医生 感觉好多了 |
[03:27] | That is the general idea. | 这就对了 |
[03:35] | – How’s she doing? – Physically, she’s fine. | -她怎么样 -身体上没问题 |
[03:38] | Getting out of that bay | 要想她出去 |
[03:39] | and facing the crew — that’s another matter. | 面对所有人员 那就是另一回事了 |
[03:41] | Think I should talk to her? | 你觉得我该跟她谈谈吗 |
[03:42] | I don’t think she wants to talk to anybody. | 我觉得她不想跟任何人说话 |
[03:44] | – Not even you? – Not yet. | -你都不行吗 -目前还不行 |
[03:48] | – Keep trying. – Yes, sir. | -继续努力 -好的 |
[03:54] | Better hit pay dirt in Norfolk. | 最好能在诺福克撞大运 |
[03:56] | Running low on just about everything. | 我们所有的补给都不多了 |
[03:58] | Including sailors. | 包括船员 |
[03:59] | Can’t keep sending Green and Burk and Cruz | 不能再派格林 博克 克鲁兹三个人 |
[04:01] | out in the field shorthanded. | 在没人支援的情况下出任务了 |
[04:03] | They’d never say it, but they are fried. | 虽然他们没说 但真累坏了 |
[04:06] | And how about you? | 你呢 |
[04:07] | I’m the only one with my family here. | 我是唯一一个家人在身边的 |
[04:10] | I think I’m doing just fine. | 所以我没问题 |
[04:12] | Moment of truth’s coming for a lot of people. | 很多人都要面对决定性的时刻了 |
[04:16] | You can’t trust anything Norris told you. | 你别信诺里斯的话 |
[04:18] | Deer Park could be completely untouched. | 鹿园很可能安然无恙 |
[04:20] | Yeah. It’s a “safe” zone. | 嗯 那里是”安全”地带 |
[04:23] | X.O., Commo. | 大副 通讯室呼叫 |
[04:25] | Go for X.O. | 我是大副 请讲 |
[04:26] | We managed the decryptions from the White House. | 白宫拿回来的硬盘已经破解了 |
[04:29] | At your discretion, sir, | 考虑之下 长官 |
[04:31] | I think you should see this. | 我觉得你应该过来看看 |
[04:33] | Aye, aye. On our way. | 好的 马上过去 |
[04:35] | According to this map, the hottest zones are on the coasts. | 根据这幅地图 情况最严重的是沿海地区 |
[04:38] | Makes sense. | 可以理解 |
[04:39] | They’re the most densely populated areas. | 沿海地区是人口最为密集的地区 |
[04:41] | – How about Norfolk? – Zooming in. | -诺福克呢 -放大 |
[04:45] | 70% infection rate. | 70%的感染率 |
[04:48] | When is this dated from? | 这些数据是什么时候的 |
[04:50] | Nine weeks ago. | 九周前 |
[04:51] | Do you see any trends based on those days? | 你能据此预测一下现在的情况吗 |
[04:53] | At first glance, no. | 乍一看不能 |
[04:56] | I’ll do a full analysis. | 不过我会做一个全面分析 |
[04:57] | I should be able to extrapolate | 应该可以从 |
[04:58] | from the size of the cities and the date of impact | 城市规模和爆发日期推断出 |
[05:01] | how fast it’s moving and what the situation might be now. | 病毒的扩散速度以及当前的情况 |
[05:03] | We also found a file labeled “Secnav.” | 我们还发现了一份标签为”海军部长”的文件 |
[05:05] | It’s a video file dated September 9th. | 是一份九月九号的视频文件 |
[05:08] | – We haven’t reviewed it yet. – Play it, please. | -我们还没看过 -播放吧 |
[05:11] | – Is this on? Can I start now? – Yes, sir. | -好了吗 我可以开始了吗 -是的 长官 |
[05:13] | – U.S. navy is curently on a mission – It’s the Secretary of the Navy. | -美国海军目前正执行一项任务 -是海军部长 |
[05:16] | …to find the materials for a vaccine | 旨在找到可以用作疫苗的物质 |
[05:17] | to combat the current deadly pandemic. | 用以对抗当前这一致命疫情 |
[05:21] | Now, if y-you’re viewing this video, | 现在正在看这则视频的人 |
[05:23] | you are a part of the new network of facilities | 属于美国以及其他国家 |
[05:26] | in the United States and certain foreign nations | 新格局网络的一部分 |
[05:28] | which were chosen to produce and distribute the vaccine | 如果他们的任务成功 |
[05:32] | in the event their mission is successful. | 你们将负责生产分发疫苗 |
[05:35] | In order to protect | 为了保护 |
[05:36] | the security of the labs in the new network, | 新网络中实验室的安全 |
[05:39] | your locations have been kept secret. | 你们的位置将被严格保密 |
[05:42] | However, you’ll be able to communicate | 但是 你们可以通过安全卫星 |
[05:44] | with the civilian command, with each other | 跟民众指挥以及彼此 |
[05:47] | via secure satellite connection. | 取得联系 |
[05:49] | The codes for that connection | 联系密码 |
[05:51] | have been embedded within the drive that contains this video. | 也在包含这则视频的硬盘中 |
[05:54] | These codes have to be guarded at all cost. | 要不惜一切代价保护这些密码 |
[05:58] | – If — if and when a vaccine arrives… – No one’s decoded this yet? | -如果疫苗研制成功 -还没人破译这个吗 |
[06:02] | No, sir. We didn’t know those encryptions existed until just now. | 是的 我们这才刚知道还有联系密码 |
[06:05] | Find me those labs. | 给我找到那些实验室 |
[06:06] | – Do it quickly. – Yes, sir. | -尽快 -遵命 |
[06:08] | Godspeed. | 祝成功 |
[06:09] | How many of you are there? | 你们那里有多少人 |
[06:10] | What kind of power source do you have? | 你们用的什么能源 |
[06:11] | And what’s the condition of the surrounding area? | 周围区域是什么情况 |
[06:13] | This is the lab in Lisbon. They’re fully operational. | 这是里斯本的实验室 运作完全正常 |
[06:14] | That makes four in the U.S., two in Europe. | 目前美国四所 欧洲两所 |
[06:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[06:18] | And how many are dark? | 还有多少情况不明 |
[06:19] | 9 international, 13 domestic, | 国际上九所 国内十三所 |
[06:21] | including Norfolk. | 包括诺福克 |
[06:23] | Dr. Scott, I have Dr. Hunter in Florida. | 斯科特博士 我联系到了佛罗里达的亨特博士 |
[06:32] | That’s her mentor from Yale. | 那是她在耶鲁的导师 |
[06:35] | Dr. Hunter? | 亨特博士 |
[06:39] | Yes, it’s me! | 对 是我 |
[06:40] | No, it’s just… | 不 只是… |
[06:43] | It’s just… hearing your voice. | 只是听到你的声音 |
[06:46] | We’ve got Salt Lake. That makes five. | 还有盐湖城 有五所了 |
[06:48] | Yes, I am alive. | 对 我还活着 |
[06:49] | Not only am I alive… | 我不仅还活着… |
[06:53] | we have a cure. | 我们研制出治愈药物了 |
[07:01] | 比斯坎湾 佛罗里达州 9天前 | |
[07:24] | 20 pounds in 20 days! That’s what the X.O. said. | 20天减掉20磅 这是大副说的 |
[07:27] | Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. | 轻如飞蝶舞动 动若蜜蜂蜇人 |
[07:29] | Move the feet! Move the feet! | 脚步动起来 动起来 |
[07:30] | Come on! | 加油 |
[07:34] | Ah, you did good. You did real good. | 很棒 你做得很棒 |
[07:36] | Oh, man. Oh! | 天哪 |
[07:38] | Attaway. Good workout. | 好样的 锻炼得很棒 |
[07:42] | How are you, ma’am? | 你好吗 女士 |
[07:44] | – Amused. – I’m serious. | -挺开心的 -我是认真的 |
[07:46] | I got to get down to regulation weight. | 我得减到标准体重 |
[07:48] | I meant with your trainer. | 我是说你的教练 |
[07:57] | Well, I haven’t seen you since Baltimore. | 自巴尔的摩一别后就再没见过你 |
[08:00] | I heard rumor that you were still with us. | 有谣言说你仍是我们的一员 |
[08:02] | Yeah, well, when I heard you were headed south, | 是啊 当我听说你们要向南进发 |
[08:04] | I figured hitch a ride, go by water. | 我想不如从水路搭个顺风船 |
[08:07] | It’s faster, and the food’s much better. | 速度更快 吃得更健康 |
[08:08] | That’s bullshit. | 你就是胡扯 |
[08:11] | You care for these people more than you choose to admit. | 你比你嘴上说的更在乎这些人 |
[08:13] | Oh, easy, killer. You don’t have to get so lathered up about it. | 别激动 猛虎 你不需要为这事激动 |
[08:16] | I’m not lathered. | 我没激动 |
[08:19] | Just saying. | 就是说说 |
[08:21] | You’re glad I’m back. | 我回来你很高兴 |
[08:25] | Curious to know why you left in the first place. | 很好奇当初你为什么离开 |
[08:28] | Be mildly intrigued to know | 有点想知道 |
[08:31] | where you went off to, who you went off to. | 你当时想去哪里 去找谁 |
[08:36] | But that, I suppose, would be a lot of questions. | 但我想这会引出很多问题 |
[08:41] | It’s a lot of questions. | 确实会引出很多问题 |
[08:49] | She’s my daughter. | 是为了找我女儿 |
[08:53] | Last I heard, she was in Jackson. | 我最后一次听到她的消息时 她在杰克逊 |
[08:57] | How old is she? | 她多大 |
[08:58] | 14. Lives with her mother. | 14岁 跟她母亲住在一起 |
[09:03] | Haven’t seen her in three years. | 三年没见过她了 |
[09:07] | We’ll be near Jackson soon enough. | 我们很快就会去杰克逊了 |
[09:09] | Yeah. I think I’ll take it one day at a time. | 日子还得一天一天过 |
[09:15] | Hey, doc, | 医生 |
[09:16] | I’m ever in the ring, you can work my corner. | 我要是哪天打拳了 你可以做我的助手 |
[09:22] | Tex. | 特克斯 |
[09:24] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[09:30] | Thanks for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[09:34] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[09:40] | As you know, we will be landing soon in Norfolk. | 大家都知道 我们很快将驶达诺福克市 |
[09:42] | We’ve put out a call over ham radio and shortwave for pilots. | 我们已通过业余无线电和短波征集飞行员 |
[09:46] | The hope is, with planes, pilots, | 希望有了飞机 飞行员 |
[09:48] | scientists, and doctors, | 在科学家和医生的帮助下 |
[09:50] | we can get the labs in America and possibly even overseas | 我们能将美国 甚至国外的实验室建立起来 |
[09:53] | up and running and getting real distribution of the cure. | 并成功地将疫苗分发出去 |
[09:57] | Also be sending out six land teams with a twofold mission — | 同时将派出六支地面组 身负双重任务 |
[10:00] | find survivors in the general population | 找到普罗大众中的幸存者 |
[10:03] | and find our families. | 还有我们的家人 |
[10:04] | Those with loved ones in Norfolk will be assigned | 那些有家人住在诺福克的将被派往 |
[10:07] | to the sectors corresponding to their neighborhoods. | 自己家所在区域 |
[10:10] | For those who live elsewhere in the country, | 对于家住在其他地方的人 |
[10:12] | we can only promise your time will come soon enough. | 我们只能保证你们的机会很快就能到来 |
[10:26] | That’s a S.E.A.L. | 那是名海豹突击队的士兵 |
[10:31] | Signal back. | 发回信号 |
[10:43] | I see more S.E.A.L.s. | 出现了更多海豹突击队的人 |
[10:45] | You make out any pilots? | 里面有飞行员吗 |
[10:48] | Yes. | 有 |
[10:51] | Yes, I do. | 确实有 |
[10:57] | Secure that line! | 把绳子绑紧 |
[11:04] | Me and my team were stationed up in Little Creek. | 我和我的小队之前驻守在利特尔溪海军基地 |
[11:06] | When shit went down, we went inland. | 当病毒爆发时 我们去了内陆 |
[11:08] | We only made it back here a few weeks ago. | 几周前才回到这里 |
[11:11] | We got 34 military personnel in town as far as we can tell — | 据我们所知 市里有34名军人幸存 |
[11:14] | some army, some marines, | 有几名陆军的 有几名海军陆战队的 |
[11:16] | but mostly navy. | 但大多数都是海军 |
[11:17] | Our intel says | 根据我们的情报 |
[11:18] | there’s a biosafety level 4 lab on base here. | 这里的基地有个四级生物安全的实验室 |
[11:21] | There was, but the equipment got moved someplace | 以前有 但仪器都被搬走了 |
[11:23] | and no one here can tell us where. | 没人知道被搬去了哪里 |
[11:26] | We’ve been trying to divide the city into sectors, | 我们一直在试图将城市划分成区 |
[11:28] | impose a level of control. | 以加强管制 |
[11:30] | We got people holed up in different safe houses — | 我们在不同的避难所都发现了幸存者 |
[11:32] | school gym, supermarkets, | 学校的体育馆 超市 |
[11:35] | some of them even running on diesel generators. | 有些地方甚至还有柴油发电机在发电 |
[11:37] | I don’t know if we found them all yet, | 我不确定是否找到了所有幸存者 |
[11:38] | but we’re still in the process of clearing the city. | 但我们仍在排查整个城市 |
[11:41] | My people are about to head out there soon, | 我的人很快就将向市里进发 |
[11:43] | try to find their families. | 试图找到他们的家人 |
[11:46] | Any information I can give them ahead of time | 如果在他们出发之前 你能告诉我们些情报 |
[11:48] | will be much appreciated. | 我将非常感激 |
[11:58] | Captain says the S.E.A.L.s didn’t recognize | 舰长说海豹突击队的人没见过 |
[12:00] | any of the names on the list. | 名单上的人 |
[12:02] | Had to figure that, right? | 早该猜到 对吧 |
[12:04] | It doesn’t mean anything, ma’am. | 这不代表什么 长官 |
[12:12] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[12:15] | Nervous. You? | 很紧张 你呢 |
[12:16] | Terrified. | 很害怕 |
[12:26] | We have labs, we have scientists, | 我们有实验室 有科学家 |
[12:30] | and we have you. | 还有你们 |
[12:33] | We get this right, with our ship covering the south | 如果我们成功了 有我们的战舰负责南部 |
[12:37] | and everybody spreading not just the cure | 我们分发的不仅仅是疫苗 |
[12:39] | but the knowledge of how to make it, | 还有研制治愈药物的相关知识 |
[12:42] | we can turn the tide, | 我们能力挽狂澜 |
[12:44] | not just here, | 不只是这里 |
[12:46] | but in Europe… | 还有整个欧洲… |
[12:48] | and then the world. | 以及全世界 |
[12:50] | We’ve all waited a long time for this day to come. | 我们等这一天的到来已经等了很久了 |
[12:55] | It’s here. | 现在终于来了 |
[12:57] | All right! Let’s saddle up! | 好了 全体上载具 |
[13:16] | …requesting clearance on Runway 1-3. | 1-3跑道请求起飞 |
[13:27] | I can’t ever thank you enough. | 真不知道该怎么感谢你才好 |
[13:32] | Just do your part. | 做好你的工作就行 |
[14:17] | Dad did this, Sam. | 爸爸做到了 山姆 |
[14:20] | Dad made this happen. | 是爸爸的功劳 |
[14:22] | Damn right he did. | 他确实做到了 |
[14:45] | Land teams ready? | 地面组准备好了吗 |
[14:47] | As they’ll ever be. | 随时可以出发 |
[14:49] | Move them out. | 出发吧 |
[14:51] | Aye. | 是 |
[14:52] | Mike… | 迈克 |
[14:53] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[14:55] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[14:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:13] | Everyone’s looking for their families. | 所有人都出去找自己的家人了 |
[15:16] | I guess I’m lucky… | 看来我很幸运… |
[15:18] | I already found mine. | 我已经找到我的了 |
[15:23] | Now she’s gone, | 现在她死了 |
[15:26] | and all that’s left is what she became. | 留下的只有那副嘴脸 |
[15:35] | This situation brings out the worst in people, | 现在这个世界会引诱出人性中丑恶的一面 |
[15:38] | but it also brings out the best. | 但也会有善良的一面 |
[15:42] | Part of me wanted to just stay in Baltimore, | 我曾想过要留在巴尔的摩 |
[15:47] | try to help repair that place. | 帮忙修复那里 |
[15:51] | But how could I, | 可我怎么做得到 |
[15:54] | after what she did there? | 尤其想到她在那的所作所为 |
[15:56] | Your place is here, with your shipmates. | 这里是你的家 你有你的船员伙伴 |
[15:59] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[16:00] | My own bunkmate won’t even look at me. | 我的室友连看都不愿看我 |
[16:04] | After what my mother did to her… | 毕竟我妈妈曾那样对她… |
[16:06] | Well, maybe she just doesn’t know how to talk about it, | 或许她只是不知道该如何跟你谈 |
[16:08] | because I can tell you, no one here blames you. | 因为我可以向你保证 这里没人在怪你 |
[16:10] | I know that you’re supposed to say that, | 我知道你必须这么说 |
[16:13] | but we walked into that mess | 可我们会陷入这样的困境 |
[16:14] | because the captain put his faith in me. | 全是因为舰长信任我 |
[16:17] | No one’s harder on himself than the captain right now. | 此时此刻没有人比他更自责 |
[16:23] | It’s not just on you, you know. | 这不只是因为你 |
[16:31] | Once you get your bait, | 你拿到鱼饵 |
[16:32] | you’re just gonna want to stick it on the hook right here. | 就把它像这样穿在鱼钩上 |
[16:34] | This is, like, a little magnet | 它就像个小磁铁 |
[16:36] | that the fish get attracted to | 能把鱼吸引过来 |
[16:37] | ‘Cause it looks like another little fish. | 因为这鱼饵长得就像一条小鱼 |
[16:38] | Oh, cool, cool. | 厉害 太酷了 |
[16:39] | They’ve already bonded. | 他们已经有感情了 |
[16:42] | Everything moves a lot faster in the apocalypse. | 在末日环境里一切都发展得很迅速 |
[16:46] | I suppose that’s right. | 我想你说得对 |
[16:48] | I hear you’re determined to stay here in Norfolk. | 我听说你决定留在诺福克市了 |
[16:51] | If it’s safe. | 只要安全 |
[16:53] | I think we’ve had about enough | 我觉得我们暂时不想再接近 |
[16:54] | of water and ships for a while. | 水或是船了 |
[16:56] | Hey, Ashley, give me a turn! | 阿什丽 让我试试 |
[16:58] | No, stop, Sam. | 不要 住手 山姆 |
[16:59] | Come on, kiddo. Come on. Hey. | 别这样 孩子 别这样 |
[17:00] | Use mine. What do you say? | 用我的怎么样 |
[17:01] | Some things never change. | 有些事永远也不会改变 |
[17:06] | How do you think they’re holding up? | 你觉得他们还撑得住吗 |
[17:10] | They don’t really talk about it. | 他们不愿意谈这个 |
[17:13] | The main thing is that they’re with you now. | 最重要的是现在有你陪在他们身边 |
[17:17] | That’s what makes them feel safe. | 因此他们才有安全感 |
[17:19] | Oh, hey, mom, come here. | 妈妈 快过来 |
[17:26] | Cobra team sweeping sector four. | 眼镜蛇小队正在巡视四区 |
[17:28] | Copy that, Cobra Team. | 收到 眼镜蛇小队 |
[17:30] | Lieutenant Green, we got three survivors here, | 格林上尉 我们发现三名幸存者 |
[17:32] | inoculated. | 已注射疫苗 |
[17:33] | Sending them back to base. | 现在送他们回基地 |
[17:34] | Yeah, copy that. We just cleared second street. | 好的 收到 我们刚清理完第二街 |
[17:44] | So, this is where she lives? | 她就住在这里吗 |
[17:47] | Let’s do this. | 行动吧 |
[17:56] | Ma’am, ma’am, let us clear it first. | 长官 先让我们检查一下 |
[18:04] | – His car’s gone. – This side’s clear. | -他的车不见了 -这边安全 |
[18:08] | Go for vantage point! | 占领有利位置 |
[18:14] | Vulture team approaching Deer Park safe zone. | 秃鹫小队正接近鹿园安全区 |
[18:16] | Roger that, Vulture Team. | 收到 秃鹫小队 |
[18:26] | Let’s spread out. Clear the perimeter. | 散开 巡视周边区域 |
[18:28] | Over here. | 这边 |
[18:44] | We’re clear! | 安全 |
[18:53] | It’s pretty musty. | 霉味儿很重 |
[18:54] | It doesn’t feel like anyone’s been here for a while. | 感觉这里很久没人住过了 |
[18:59] | Looks like she went through all the booze. | 看来她是把酒都喝光了 |
[19:09] | She dated it. It’s from six weeks ago. | 她写了日期 是六周前的 |
[19:12] | What’s it say? | 写的是什么 |
[19:12] | 卡拉 见信请放心 我活着一切很好 人在汉考克的保龄球馆 你知道的 望相见 爱你的妈妈 | |
[19:13] | She’s at the bowling alley on Hancock? | 她在汉考克的保龄球馆 |
[19:18] | Well, she was always chasing men around. | 她向来爱围在男人身边转 |
[19:21] | Maybe she met someone hot in the bowling league. | 也许是认识了保龄球队里的某位帅哥 |
[19:25] | Yes, either that… | 也许吧 |
[19:29] | …or it’s a safe zone. | 又或者那里是安全区 |
[19:41] | Here. Eat this. | 来 把这个吃了 |
[19:42] | Then we’ll get you a place to sleep. | 然后给你安排个床位 |
[19:57] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[19:58] | I’m looking for a Debbie Foster. | 我找一位叫黛比·福斯特的女士 |
[20:00] | – Debbie… – Debbie Foster. | -黛比 -黛比·福斯特 |
[20:02] | Debbie! | 黛比 |
[20:04] | Debbie. | 黛比 |
[20:09] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[20:17] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[20:19] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[20:26] | How did you get here?! Where have you been?! | 你怎么来了 你去哪儿了 |
[20:30] | My ship. | 我在船上 |
[20:33] | We have the cure. | 我们有治愈药了 |
[20:35] | What? | 什么 |
[20:37] | We have the cure, mom. | 我们有治愈药了 妈妈 |
[20:40] | The cure. | 治愈药 |
[20:50] | 圣·路易斯港 三天前 | |
[21:07] | Why ain’t you sick? | 你为什么没病 |
[21:11] | You’ve been sleeping in | 你在这个被感染的睡袋里 |
[21:12] | that diseased sleeping bag almost a week now. | 睡了快一个星期了 |
[21:14] | – Diseased? – Yeah, man. | -被感染的 -是啊 老兄 |
[21:16] | The sleeping bag. | 这个睡袋 |
[21:18] | Guy died in it two hours before you got here | 在你来之前两个小时 用这个睡袋的人死了 |
[21:21] | from the virus. | 死于病毒感染 |
[21:22] | Why ain’t you sick? | 你为什么没事 |
[21:25] | Well, I suppose I have to ask you just the same thing. | 那我也得问你同样的问题了 |
[21:31] | We haven’t had any contact | 我们从九月起 |
[21:32] | with anyone from Washington since September. | 就和华盛顿那边失联了 |
[21:35] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[21:36] | Well, besides the fact that the whole world is dying, | 除了全世界的人就要死绝了之外 |
[21:39] | I haven’t left this compound in four months | 就是我四个月来都没离开这块地方了 |
[21:42] | with the same six people… | 天天和这六个人待着 |
[21:44] | Well, it seems like we might be seeing you | 不过看来我们很快就要见面了 |
[21:45] | sooner than we thought. | 比之前预料的要提前 |
[21:48] | Now that there’s no lab here. | 鉴于目前这里没有实验室了 |
[21:50] | Copy that, Flier 2. | 收到 二号飞行员 |
[21:51] | Salt Lake has landed! | 已经降落盐湖城 |
[21:54] | Any word on Phoenix? | 菲尼克斯那边有消息吗 |
[21:55] | Arrived at the lab at 16:46, sir. | 已于16:45抵达实验室 长官 |
[21:58] | Topeka group settled in their lab, sir. | 托皮卡组已经进驻实验室 长官 |
[21:59] | Still waiting on confirmation from Madison. | 还在等待麦迪逊确认 |
[22:00] | And in Europe? | 欧洲那边呢 |
[22:01] | Radio range is weak, but you can see the beacons. | 无线电信号很弱 但仍然可以测到信标 |
[22:03] | The thing is, I, um, I seem to have lost track of Michael. | 还有件事儿 我好像联系不上迈克尔了 |
[22:08] | I don’t suppose he’s reached out to you? | 我估计他也没有联系你吧 |
[22:11] | He said that he might. | 他曾说也许会的 |
[22:12] | I did hear from him, uh, but that was months ago. | 他确实联系过我 不过已经是几个月前了 |
[22:16] | Where was he? | 当时他在哪儿 |
[22:18] | In China. | 中国 |
[22:19] | Madison has reached the lab. | 麦迪逊到实验室了 |
[22:23] | Still in China. | 还在中国 |
[22:25] | He, uh, he was covering the story there, | 他一直在那边报道这次的事件 |
[22:28] | which was horrific. | 处境相当危险 |
[22:31] | – Was he gonna try to get out? – I encouraged him to. | -他想过抽身而退吗 -我劝过他 |
[22:33] | Uh, believe me, Rachel, I… | 相信我 蕾切尔 我… |
[22:36] | – but I don’t know. – It’s getting closer to Lisbon. | -但我不知道 -就要到里斯本了 |
[22:38] | We are doing it, commo. We are making it happen. | 我们做到了 通讯官 我们成功了 |
[22:41] | Yes, we are, sir. | 是的 我们成功了 长官 |
[22:42] | I’m so sorry, Rachel. | 我很遗憾 蕾切尔 |
[22:44] | I-I know what he meant to you. | 我知道他对你来说很重要 |
[22:48] | Vulture team approaching the tents. | 秃鹰队接近帐篷区 |
[22:52] | No sign of human life so far. | 尚未发现生命迹象 |
[23:18] | X.O., you’ll want to look at this. | 大副 来看看这个 |
[23:24] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪儿找到的 |
[23:26] | In the other tent. | 另一个帐篷里 |
[23:28] | Show me. | 带我去看看 |
[23:30] | Right here. | 就是这里 |
[23:35] | Why did they leave? | 他们为什么走了 |
[23:37] | Why did they all leave? | 他们为什么都走了 |
[23:39] | The only thing I can think of is, | 我只能想出一个答案 |
[23:42] | somebody got exposed and everybody just took off. | 有人被传染了 所以其他人就离开了 |
[24:10] | Can you believe I haven’t had a drink in five months? | 你能相信我已经五个月没喝酒了吗 |
[24:14] | I saw all your bottles gone. | 我看到你的酒瓶都空了 |
[24:16] | Thought maybe it went the other way. | 还以为你都喝了呢 |
[24:18] | Not a drop. | 一滴都没喝 |
[24:19] | Deb, I just heard. Is it really true? | 小黛 我刚听说了 是真的吗 |
[24:22] | It’s the real thing. | 是真的 |
[24:23] | We tested it on ourselves. | 我们在自己身上测试过 |
[24:25] | This is Peter. I’ve told him all about you. | 这是彼得 我跟他说起过你 |
[24:27] | – Hi. It’s nice to meet you. – Hi. You too. | -你好 很高兴见到你 -你好 我也是 |
[24:29] | You know your mother’s the glue that holds this place together? | 你知道是你妈妈把这里凝聚起来的吗 |
[24:33] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[24:34] | Come on, let’s get you in line. | 走吧 我带你排队去 |
[24:40] | That is not the woman you described to me. | 这可不是你跟我描述过的那个人 |
[24:42] | I know. It’s amazing. | 我知道 很神奇 |
[24:44] | I noticed that you introduced me as your friend. | 我注意到你介绍我时说我是你的朋友 |
[24:46] | I didn’t exactly know what to call you. | 我不知道该怎么介绍你 |
[24:49] | I mean, boyfriend doesn’t quite cut it. | 你也不像是我的男朋友 |
[24:52] | What about the baby? | 那孩子呢 |
[24:54] | You’re not gonna tell her about that? | 你不打算告诉她吗 |
[24:57] | Can’t. | 我不能 |
[25:00] | Because she’d ask you to stay? | 因为她会要你留下来吗 |
[25:04] | Because if she asked, | 因为如果她提出来了 |
[25:06] | I might have to say yes. | 我也许会答应她 |
[25:12] | So far, our teams haven’t met any resistance, | 目前为止 我们还没遇到任何抵抗 |
[25:15] | and we just got word, | 刚刚得到消息 |
[25:17] | Yates, Heller, and Moralez found their families. | 耶茨 海勒和莫拉雷兹找到了他们的家人 |
[25:22] | So, that makes four. | 那就有四个人了 |
[25:23] | Lieutenant Foster is determined | 福斯特上尉决定 |
[25:25] | to remain with the crew on mission, | 和其他人员一起继续任务 |
[25:27] | but the others would like your permission to stay here | 但是其他人希望你能批准他们留在这里 |
[25:29] | to help with the ground effort. | 帮助开展地面建设 |
[25:31] | My permission? | 批准 |
[25:32] | They are still under enlistment. | 他们还在服役期 |
[25:33] | But they don’t want to leave their families. | 但他们不想离开他们的家人 |
[25:35] | No, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[25:36] | And they didn’t think it was feasible to bring them on board. | 而且他们也认为把家人带上船并不合适 |
[25:40] | Like their captain? | 像他们的船长所做的那样 |
[25:42] | We never did clarify | 我们还没表明过 |
[25:44] | what our position was going to be on that. | 我们在这件事上的态度 |
[25:47] | That’s because I haven’t known what to do. | 因为我也不知道该怎么做 |
[25:56] | Tell them we thank them for their service | 告诉他们我们感谢他们的服务 |
[25:57] | and we’ll ring them off as soon as they’re ready, | 他们准备好后就让他们退役 |
[26:02] | This is the captain. | 我是舰长 |
[26:18] | Heard you were back. | 听说你回来了 |
[26:22] | Yeah, come in, sir. | 是的 请进 长官 |
[26:30] | I went by my house. | 我去了我家 |
[26:39] | Garage door was open. | 车库门开着 |
[26:42] | Bill’s car was gone. | 比尔的车不见了 |
[26:45] | There were… | 只剩下 |
[26:47] | clothes and suitcases everywhere, so… | 遍地的衣服和行李箱 |
[26:51] | I figure maybe they left in a hurry. | 估计他们走的时候急匆匆的 |
[26:56] | I was hoping they fled somewhere, you know, early on, | 我寄希望于他们提前离开了 |
[27:01] | but then I went by St. Vincent’s to… | 然后我去了圣·文森特医院 |
[27:06] | check the records. | 去检查记录 |
[27:11] | There were piles of them, | 有好多文件 |
[27:13] | just mounds of paper sitting on a gurney. | 像小山一样堆在病床上 |
[27:23] | It was so surreal, | 我都不敢相信 |
[27:26] | seeing their names there on that paper. | 在文件上看到他们的名字 |
[27:32] | I mean… | 我 |
[27:35] | I don’t know what I expected… | 我不知道我期望什么 |
[27:39] | you know, why — | 为什么会认为 |
[27:40] | why I’d be special, | 我会很特殊 |
[27:44] | why I’d be spared. | 可以幸免于此 |
[28:18] | Let me tell you something else. | 让我告诉你们 |
[28:19] | 圣·路易斯港 今日 | |
[28:21] | We are more than just survivors! | 我们不只是幸存者 |
[28:25] | We are more than our grief, | 我们不应再悲伤下去 |
[28:27] | we are more than our loss, | 我们应该忘记我们所失去的 |
[28:30] | and we are more than our pain! | 应该克服我们的痛苦 |
[28:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:34] | We were spared for a reason. | 我们能活下来是有原因的 |
[28:36] | We were spared because we were put on this earth | 我们能活下来是因为我们命中注定 |
[28:39] | to do something more! | 要在这地球上有所作为 |
[28:45] | We were spared because we’re special… | 我们能活下来是因为我们很特殊 |
[28:49] | …because we are the rightful inheritors of the earth. | 因为我们是地球的继承人 |
[28:56] | This is our destiny… | 这是我们的命运 |
[29:00] | …because we are the chosen! | 因为我们是天选之人 |
[29:03] | We are the chosen! | 我们是天选之人 |
[29:07] | He says there’s others like him all over the country, | 他说全国还有和他一样的人 |
[29:10] | like missionaries. | 类似于传教士 |
[29:13] | We are the chosen! | 我们是天选之人 |
[29:20] | Clear! | 安全 |
[29:22] | Come on, kids. | 来吧 孩子们 |
[29:29] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[29:30] | Now, remember what your father said — | 记住你们爸爸说过的 |
[29:32] | one duffel bag’s worth. | 一个旅行包就够了 |
[30:36] | They could still be out there. | 他们可能还活着 |
[30:39] | You were a cop, right, a detective? | 你以前是个警察 对吗 是个警探 |
[30:43] | So, I should just abandon the mission, | 所以我要抛弃任务吗 |
[30:46] | C.O., and the crew? | 抛弃舰长和船员 |
[30:48] | The captain would understand. Talk to him. | 舰长会明白的 跟他谈谈 |
[30:51] | He knew his family was alive, | 他当时知道他家人还活着 |
[30:54] | and he turned away to serve the mission. | 然后他转头完成任务 |
[30:57] | Lost his wife because of it. | 因此还失去了他的妻子 |
[31:00] | I can’t bring this to him. | 我不能跟他谈这个 |
[31:03] | You want to stay. | 你想留下 |
[31:10] | I want a lot of things. | 我想要很多事 |
[31:13] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking, about everything. | 我想了很多 所有的事 |
[31:16] | There’s some stuff I didn’t tell you, | 有些事我没告诉你们 |
[31:20] | Some things that happened to our crew while we were out at sea. | 我们在海上时发生的事 |
[31:23] | There are people out there who want the cure so badly, | 有人很想要治愈药 |
[31:28] | they’re willing to do anything for it, including kill. | 为了得到它不惜一切代价 包括杀人 |
[31:32] | As long as Nathan James | 只要内森·詹姆斯号 |
[31:33] | is leading the mission to spread the cure, | 还在主持分发治愈药的任务 |
[31:35] | our ship will be a target. | 我们就会是他们的目标 |
[31:39] | And it is not a safe place for you. | 对你们来说很不安全 |
[31:42] | And I can’t put my crew in a position | 我不能在我的判断会被影响的情况下 |
[31:44] | where my own judgment might be affected | 继续带领我的船员 |
[31:46] | because I’m thinking about how to protect you | 因为我想得会是如何保护你们 |
[31:49] | instead of the mission. | 而不是这个任务 |
[31:50] | So, you’re leaving us? | 所以你要离开我们吗 |
[31:51] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 当然不是 |
[31:56] | I’m resigning my commission. | 我会辞去我的职务 |
[31:58] | I’m gonna stay here with you. | 我会留下来陪你们 |
[32:01] | There’s plenty I can do for the cause here on the ground, | 在这里我还有很多事可以做 |
[32:03] | and I’m not gonna leave you again. | 我不会再离开你们了 |
[32:06] | It’s a promise I made to you, and I’m not gonna break it. | 这是我对你们所做的承诺 我会信守诺言的 |
[32:09] | So, we’re staying here in the house. | 所以我们留在这里吗 |
[32:11] | Well, the gennies are up, | 是的 |
[32:13] | S.E.A.L.S will be here soon to secure the area, | 海豹突击队很快会来保护这片区域 |
[32:16] | the whole town’s getting cleaned up, | 整个镇已经清扫过了 |
[32:17] | and with the cure now… | 现在又有了治愈药 |
[32:20] | it’s time to rebuild. | 是时候重建了 |
[32:23] | We’ll be safe here. | 这里会很安全的 |
[32:25] | Sounds like your mind is made up. | 听起来你已经打定主意了 |
[32:27] | It is. | 是的 |
[32:29] | Well, I guess we should start to unpack, then. | 那我们该开始收拾东西了 |
[32:45] | Mom would never have wanted you to come home | 妈妈绝对不会希望你没完成任务 |
[32:47] | before you finished your mission. | 就回家 |
[32:49] | – Ashley… – She wouldn’t have wanted you to give up. | -阿什丽 -她不会想让你放弃的 |
[33:09] | Let’s hear it for O’Connor for getting the power back on! | 让我们感谢奥康纳帮我们恢复电力 |
[33:16] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[33:19] | Let’s go, Romeo. Let’s go. | 该走了 罗密欧 该走了 |
[33:20] | – We got to be going, mom. – I know you do. | -我们该走了 妈妈 -我知道 |
[33:22] | Just tell me you won’t be | 告诉我等我回来的时候 |
[33:23] | living in this bowling alley when I get back. | 你不会还住在这个保龄球馆里 |
[33:26] | I think I’ll go home. | 我会回家的 |
[33:28] | Might have left a mess there, if I recall. | 我没记错的话那里还是一团糟 |
[33:29] | You did. | 确实 |
[33:35] | I am so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[33:38] | You too, mom. | 我也是 妈妈 |
[33:40] | You too. | 我也是 |
[33:44] | Ma’am… | 夫人 |
[33:46] | It was very nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[33:50] | You take care of my girl. | 照顾好我的女儿 |
[33:52] | and the baby. | 还有宝宝 |
[33:58] | You think I don’t see? | 你觉得我看不出来吗 |
[34:01] | I’m your mother. | 我是你妈妈 |
[34:04] | I’ll be back in a month, | 我一个月内就会回来 |
[34:06] | Six weeks tops. | 最多六周 |
[34:44] | Gonna be puttering around all day? | 你准备一天都这么乱晃荡吗 |
[34:45] | Just getting the place in order. | 只是把这里整理下 |
[34:49] | Well, I thought you might just be, uh, procrastinating… | 我还以为你是在拖延时间 |
[34:54] | …’cause you don’t know how to go back to the ship | 因为你不知道该如何回船上去 |
[34:56] | and tell that crew of yours that you’re quitting. | 告诉你的船员你不干了 |
[35:02] | Do you not realize that they — | 你没意识到他们 |
[35:03] | that they can’t do it without you? | 他们没有你不行吗 |
[35:06] | What kind of message are you gonna send to them, | 你这样会传达出什么样的信息 |
[35:09] | that you’re, uh, George Washington | 乔治·华盛顿 |
[35:11] | and you’ve come back to work on your farm? | 最终决定退隐务农 |
[35:14] | You think because you got a-a lab in Baltimore | 你觉得就因为巴尔的摩有个实验室 |
[35:17] | and six planes with the cure | 又有六架飞机带着治愈药 |
[35:20] | that everything’s in hand? | 所有事就尽在掌握了 |
[35:22] | The world is in chaos. | 世界一片混乱 |
[35:26] | There’s a lot more to do. | 还有很多事要做 |
[35:28] | And that crew is trained to do it, with or without me. | 我的船员受过训练 有没有我都能做好 |
[35:30] | They need you. | 他们需要你 |
[35:31] | And they don’t? | 他们就不需要吗 |
[35:34] | And what if I don’t come back? | 如果我回不来怎么办 |
[35:37] | I’m gonna make my kids orphans? | 让我的孩子变成孤儿吗 |
[35:38] | You think you’re the first soldier | 你认为你是第一个 |
[35:40] | that had trouble leaving their family behind? | 不想抛下家庭的士兵吗 |
[35:44] | During World War II, English naval captains | 二战期间 英国海军的舰长们 |
[35:46] | put their wives and children in bunkers in London | 把他们的妻子和孩子留在伦敦的地堡里 |
[35:50] | and went back out to sea | 然后出海 |
[35:52] | to fight the Nazis for years. | 抗击纳粹 奋战多年 |
[35:56] | Wives and children, dad. | 妻子和孩子 爸爸 |
[36:00] | The wives were there. | 妻子还在 |
[36:07] | I know you, | 我了解你 |
[36:09] | and I know you’re beating yourself up, | 我知道你在怪自己 |
[36:12] | but if you’re looking for someone to blame, | 但如果你要怪谁 |
[36:15] | blame me. | 怪我吧 |
[36:17] | I should have never let her go to that town. | 我不应该让她去镇上 |
[36:20] | So cut the shit | 别胡思乱想了 |
[36:22] | and quit laying this guilt trip on yourself. | 别让自己活在内疚中了 |
[36:25] | There’s no time for it. | 没那个时间 |
[36:28] | Whether you like it or not, | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[36:30] | you’re Noah and that ship is your Ark. | 你是诺亚 而那条船是你的方舟 |
[38:28] | I told your mother we would not be here without you. | 我告诉你妈妈没有你我们到不了这里 |
[38:32] | That’s still true. | 这是真的 |
[38:39] | These were given to me by the captain on the Pinckney | 这是平克尼号的舰长在我伊拉克驻守期满之后 |
[38:42] | after my tour in iraq. | 给我的 |
[38:43] | Sir, I-I-I-I can’t. | 长官 我不能收下 |
[38:46] | Those words are not spoken around here. | 你无权拒绝 |
[38:51] | I’m promoting you to full lieutenant | 鉴于你的勇气 |
[38:54] | for your valor… | 和忠诚 |
[38:58] | …for your loyalty. | 我提升你为上尉 |
[39:00] | Attention to promotion. | 注意 |
[39:04] | Lieutenant Foster. | 福斯特上尉 |
[39:10] | Raise your right hand and repeat after me. | 举起你的右手 重复我的话 |
[39:15] | I, Alisha M. Granderson… | 我 阿莉莎·M·葛兰德森 |
[39:17] | I, Alisha M. Granderson… | 我 阿莉莎·M·葛兰德森 |
[39:19] | – …do solemnly swear… – …do solemnly swear… | -在此发誓 -在此发誓 |
[39:21] | …that I will support and defend | 我会支持并捍卫 |
[39:23] | the Constitution of the United States. | 美利坚合众国宪法 |
[39:25] | …that I will support and defend | 我会支持并捍卫 |
[39:27] | the Constitution of the United States. | 美利坚合众国宪法 |
[39:41] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[39:46] | I’m glad you’re still with us, Mike. | 我很高兴你还在这里 麦克 |
[39:52] | You didn’t think about staying with them? | 你想过留下来陪他们吗 |
[39:55] | It’s all I thought about. | 我一直在想 |
[40:01] | You mean I could have had my first command? | 你是说我本来可以当上舰长了 |
[40:11] | There’s a vacant house right next to mine. | 我家旁边有一个空屋 |
[40:14] | The S.E.A.L.S will be there, guarding the area, rebulding. | 那里会有海豹突击队守卫 重建 |
[40:18] | My father will be there. | 我爸爸会在那儿 |
[40:20] | That’ll be good for the children, to be so close. | 离这么近对孩子们来说很好 |
[40:22] | And, of course, I’ll look in on them. | 别担心 我会照看他们的 |
[40:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:26] | Means a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[40:31] | Be safe. | 小心点 |
[40:33] | You too. | 你也是 |
[40:57] | Talking about a navy ship came home with a cure, | 说什么一艘海军军舰带回了治愈药 |
[41:02] | about planes flying across the country with scientists. | 还有飞机带着科学家飞遍全国 |
[41:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:08] | How are you hearing this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[41:09] | I told you before, Curtis, we have people everywhere. | 我告诉过你 柯蒂斯 到处都有我们的人 |
[41:12] | Well, there have been a lot of rumors floating around like that. | 有过很多这种传言 |
[41:15] | None of them have ever been right. | 从来没对过 |
[41:17] | It’s not a rumor. | 那不是什么传言 |
[41:20] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[41:24] | What did he say? | 他刚才说了什么 |
[41:25] | The ship with a cure — | 带着治愈药的军舰 |
[41:26] | it is not a rumor. | 不是什么传言 |
[41:30] | The only question is, uh, | 问题在于 |
[41:32] | what are you prepared to do about it? | 你准备怎么做 |