时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | He’s waking up. He’s coming to. | 他快醒了 快了 |
[00:24] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[00:28] | How the hell did he survive Ruskov’s ship? | 他到底怎么从拉斯科夫的船上幸免的 |
[00:30] | He managed to grab a life raft. | 他找到了一个救生筏 |
[00:32] | Washed up on the Florida coast, | 然后被冲到了佛罗里达海岸 |
[00:33] | where a group of American survivors took him in. | 一群美国幸存者收留了他 |
[00:36] | I don’t suppose he told them that he was contagious. | 他应该没告诉他们他有传染性吧 |
[00:39] | No. | 没有 |
[00:40] | After that, he moved from camp to camp, taking what he needed. | 之后他各个营地辗转 取其所需 |
[00:43] | It was either fate or bad luck that led him to the immunes. | 不知道是命运还是运气让他遇到了免疫者 |
[00:45] | And the labs? Did he lead the Ramseys to Dr. Hunter? | 实验室呢 是他领拉姆齐兄弟找到亨特博士的吗 |
[00:49] | He wouldn’t say. | 他不肯说 |
[00:50] | At least, not to me. | 至少不肯跟我说 |
[00:53] | So what are you gonna do with him? | 那你准备怎么处置他 |
[00:54] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没决定 |
[00:56] | And he only made one request. | 他只提了一个要求 |
[00:58] | He wants to speak to you. | 他想跟你谈谈 |
[00:59] | No. It’s not gonna happen. | 不 我不去 |
[01:01] | You said you were having trouble nebulizing the vaccine. | 你说你在疫苗雾化过程中遇到了麻烦 |
[01:03] | – Absolutely not. – He started it. | -绝对不去 -疫情始于他 |
[01:04] | The primordial started it. | 是始于原始菌株 |
[01:06] | He perpetuated it, weaponized it. | 他扩大了疫情 并将其武器化 |
[01:08] | I have his blood samples. | 我有他的血样 |
[01:09] | Once I see what happens to the rats, | 一旦搞清楚小白鼠实验的问题 |
[01:11] | I’ll be able to find the stability sequence he used | 我就能找到他用来将自己的DNA和病毒 |
[01:13] | to bind his D.N.A. to the virus. | 结合的稳定序列 |
[01:14] | That will be the sum total of his usefulness. | 他也就只有这点用而已 |
[01:17] | You said that can take months. | 你说那会花上数月 |
[01:18] | – Captain — – He killed my wife, | -舰长 -他害死了我妻子 |
[01:22] | and I was able to talk to him. | 我都还能跟他谈话 |
[01:26] | So unless you have a better idea… | 所以除非你有更好的主意… |
[01:36] | I know he’s a snake, | 我知道他为人狡诈 |
[01:38] | but if he can help, you have to talk to him. | 但如果他能帮上忙 你必须得跟他谈谈 |
[02:21] | Come in. | 请进 |
[02:24] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[02:27] | How are you feeling this morning? | 您感觉如何 |
[02:29] | I better get my sea legs soon. | 我最好快点适应船上的颠簸 |
[02:32] | You ready to meet the crew? | 您准备好跟船员见面了吗 |
[02:36] | And what exactly is expected of me? | 我到底需要做什么 |
[02:37] | Am I to make battle decisions? | 我需要做出战斗决策吗 |
[02:41] | You’ll be consulted on relevant matters, | 任何属于行政部门 |
[02:43] | anything that falls under the executive branch | 或与国家安全相关的事宜 |
[02:45] | or anything pertaining to national security — | 我们都会征求您的意见 |
[02:47] | which, given the circumstances, that’s just about everything. | 鉴于当前局势 也就是几乎一切事宜 |
[02:55] | He’s not ready — not yet, at least. | 他还没准备好 目前还没有 |
[02:57] | He’s come a long way in a short time, sir. | 他在这么短的时间里遭遇了很多事 舰长 |
[03:00] | And I want you to get him the rest of the way there. | 我要你帮他完全准备好 |
[03:02] | Be his guide, his preacher, | 做他的向导 他的牧师 |
[03:03] | his father, his friend — | 他的父亲 他的朋友 |
[03:04] | – whatever he needs. – Aye, sir. | -不管他需要什么 -遵命 长官 |
[03:09] | Kathy, do you think I could borrow some condensed milk? | 凯西 能借点炼乳吗 |
[03:11] | Sounds like you’re making cheesecake again. | 你又要做起司蛋糕了啊 |
[03:15] | …at, uh, 30 degrees… | …30度 |
[03:17] | Hey, y’all. Does anybody have extra diapers? | 各位 有谁能借我片尿不湿吗 |
[03:19] | I can’t believe how normal it all sounds, | 真不敢相信一切听来都这么正常 |
[03:21] | like a functioning community. | 就像正常运作的社会一样 |
[03:24] | Sounds like the president’s intel’s good. | 总统的情报看来是正确的 |
[03:26] | New Orleans may be the safe place to go. | 新奥尔良可能确实是个安全之所 |
[03:28] | And there’s been no word about an immune army gathering. | 根本没人提到关于免疫者大军集结的事 |
[03:31] | Nothing about immunes at all. | 甚至根本没有与免疫者相关的事 |
[03:32] | Well, if they think we’re listening, | 如果他们认为我们在听 |
[03:33] | they might be communicating another way. | 他们可能会用其他方式联络 |
[03:36] | Bullet missed all my major organs. | 子弹没打中我的主要器官 |
[03:40] | Perhaps I have nine lives. Like a cat, no? | 可能我有九条命 跟猫一样 对吧 |
[03:44] | More like a cockroach. | 更像蟑螂吧 |
[03:58] | Dr. Scott. | 斯科特博士 |
[04:01] | – You wanted to see me. – Yes. | -你想见我 -对 |
[04:04] | Well, I mean, it seems congratulations are in order. | 应该先恭喜你对吧 |
[04:08] | You found a cure. | 你找到治愈药了 |
[04:10] | Well, I’d be lying if I said that it was easy. | 也是费尽周章才找到的 |
[04:13] | Well… | 是嘛 |
[04:16] | And strictly scientifically speaking, | 从科学角度严格来讲 |
[04:19] | I found your work to be rather impressive, | 我觉得你也挺厉害的 |
[04:22] | the way you fused your D.N.A. to the virus. | 竟然把自己的DNA和病毒结合了 |
[04:25] | If nothing else… | 如果要说的话 |
[04:29] | it was elegant. | 非常巧妙 |
[04:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:33] | It was never my intention to spread it. | 我不是有意传播病毒的 |
[04:35] | It’s important you know that. | 我希望你知道 |
[04:39] | Niels, I’ve been working on this idea of nebulizing the cure, | 尼尔斯 我一直在研究雾化治愈药物 |
[04:43] | and I’m having a little bit of trouble, | 但是遇到了一些问题 |
[04:46] | so I was just wondering if you’d be at all curious to… | 所以我在想你有没有兴趣… |
[04:51] | take a look at my research. | 看一看我的研究 |
[04:58] | So you wanna hear about the life of a gun for hire. | 所以你想知道一个雇佣兵的故事 |
[05:01] | Yeah. Capping oil wells in Kuwait. | 是啊 在科威特掩埋油井 |
[05:04] | Babysitting third-world princes. | 保护第三世界的王子 |
[05:06] | Wow. I mean, you even have a worst? | 我是说 还能更糟糕点吗 |
[05:08] | Oh, he was at Gitmo for 18 months. | 他曾在关塔那摩待了一年半 |
[05:13] | Yeah, I got my stories and the scars to prove it. | 是啊 我可以用伤疤和满肚子的故事来证明 |
[05:15] | Ah. Give me some of that. | 给我看看 |
[05:16] | I’d show you, but there’s a lady present. | 我也想 但这还有姑娘呢 |
[05:18] | Big talker. | 吹牛 |
[05:19] | All right, sweetheart, what’s the worst you ever seen? | 亲爱的 你经历过最糟糕的事是什么 |
[05:21] | You call me “Sweetheart” again, | 你再叫我一声”亲爱的” |
[05:22] | I’ll make you eat that pathetic pair of 9s you’re holding. | 我就让你把你手上那对可怜的九吃下去 |
[05:27] | You’ll never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[05:28] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[05:29] | Answer his question. Worst story ever. | 回答他的问题 最糟糕的事 |
[05:33] | What makes one war worse than another? | 战争还分糟糕和更糟糕吗 |
[05:37] | Death is death. | 死亡就是死亡 |
[05:39] | Bet you’re a riot at parties. | 我估计你在派对上肯定特别野 |
[05:41] | Oh, don’t even get her started. | 别招惹她 |
[05:43] | Raise you 5. | 加五个 |
[05:44] | Okay. We raise. | 行啊 我们也加注 |
[05:47] | What do you think, Burk? | 你怎么看 博克 |
[05:49] | Do I have the goods? | 我是不是在虚张声势 |
[05:55] | And what am I looking at here? | 这是什么东西 |
[05:57] | This is the vaccine compound before nebulization, | 这是雾化之前的疫苗化合物 |
[06:02] | and here it is after it’s been sprayed into the air. | 而这是它散播到空气中后的样子 |
[06:06] | Yeah, it falls apart. | 都分裂了 |
[06:07] | Have you tried reducing the particle size? | 你有没有试过缩小颗粒的尺寸 |
[06:10] | I’ve considered it, | 我考虑过 |
[06:11] | but then it wouldn’t be heavy enough to drop into the lungs. | 但那样就太轻了 没法到达肺部 |
[06:14] | And you’re sure the physics are sound? | 你确定这在物理上是有依据的吗 |
[06:16] | Dr. Hunter worked it out. | 亨特博士计算出来的 |
[06:20] | Julius hunter. | 朱利叶斯·亨特 |
[06:22] | You must have heard of him, from Palm Coast. | 你肯定听说过他 他是棕榈滩的 |
[06:24] | Um, only by, uh, reputation. | 只听说…名气很大 |
[06:30] | I’ve thought about adding an extra component | 我想过在外层增加 |
[06:33] | to the outer coat to prevent the vaccine from drying out. | 一层化合物以防止疫苗脱水 |
[06:36] | Yeah, it would need to be… | 是啊 那需要… |
[06:38] | particularly resilient. | 非常有弹性 |
[06:40] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[06:42] | Well, what about anthrax, you know? | 那炭疽病毒呢 |
[06:43] | It’s strong enough to survive for decades in any environment. | 它可以在任何环境下存活几十年 |
[06:47] | One epidemic at a time, Niels. | 一次解决一种流行病 尼尔斯 |
[06:51] | Right, right. Probably best. | 好吧 好吧 听你的 |
[06:53] | What we need is an environment | 我们现在需要的是 |
[06:56] | that’s been untouched by the pandemic | 一个没有出现过疫情的区域 |
[06:58] | and yet severe enough | 但是其环境条件 |
[07:00] | to promote adaptive activity in bacteria. | 又应该能让病菌适应并活动 |
[07:05] | How about water? | 在水里怎么样 |
[07:08] | That’s just what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[07:14] | Mussels? | 贻贝 |
[07:15] | Freshwater mussels, to be exact. | 准确来说是淡水贻贝 |
[07:19] | Mussels carry bacteria, | 贻贝中有细菌 |
[07:21] | and in order to survive harsh environments, | 为了在恶劣的环境中生存下来 |
[07:23] | the bacteria adapts. | 病菌会进行自适应 |
[07:25] | To do this, it protects itself | 为了保护自己 |
[07:27] | with a sort of intracellular suspended-animation chamber | 它们会制造出一种细胞内悬浮腔 |
[07:30] | called spores. | 叫做孢子 |
[07:31] | Now if I could get my hands on some of those spores, | 要是我能搞到这些孢子 |
[07:34] | I could add their proteins to the outer coat of the cure, | 我可以将其中的蛋白质成分加到治愈药物的外衣中 |
[07:36] | making it hardy enough to survive | 增加其适应能力 |
[07:38] | the nebulization process. | 以进行雾化 |
[07:40] | This is Niels’ bright idea, right? | 这是尼尔斯想出来的好主意吧 |
[07:41] | No, it’s mine, actually. | 不 其实是我的想法 |
[07:42] | I led him to it, and he… he played ball. | 我只是引导了他…而他也非常合作 |
[07:47] | So we find you a bunch of mussels, | 所以我们给你找一堆贻贝 |
[07:49] | and you’ll be able to aerosolize the cure? | 你就能将治愈药雾化 |
[07:51] | Not quite. I still need Niels’ stability sequence. | 还不能 我还需要尼尔斯的稳定序列 |
[07:55] | – Which he hasn’t given you. – I haven’t asked him yet. | -他还没给你 -我还没问过他 |
[07:57] | And if he doesn’t give it up? | 万一他不告诉你呢 |
[07:58] | Well, then I’ll have to do it the slow way, | 那我只能慢慢来了 |
[08:00] | by which time millions more people will be dead. | 在那之前将会有成百万的人死去 |
[08:03] | But for right now, I really need those mussels. | 但现在 我十分需要那些贻贝 |
[08:11] | So where exactly do we find them? | 那么在哪儿才能找到那些贻贝 |
[08:23] | The closest freshwater lake is here, sir. | 最近的淡水湖在这里 长官 |
[08:25] | St. Andrew bay, about a mile inland. | 圣安德鲁湾 约在内陆1.6公里处 |
[08:27] | Good. We’ll get the mussels and be back by sundown. | 很好 我们去采集贻贝 日落前就能回来 |
[08:29] | I want this ship close to shore, | 我想让船停在近岸的地方 |
[08:31] | somewhere the sub can’t and won’t dare go. | 停在潜艇不能也不敢来的地方 |
[08:34] | O.O.D., recommend course 3-4-7. | 值日官 建议航向347 |
[08:37] | Very well. Helm, right… | 好的 舵手 右 |
[08:39] | T.A.O., bridge. | 作战官 这是舰桥 |
[08:41] | T.A.O. | 作战官 |
[08:41] | I want the all-clear for our landing party. | 我需要为先遣登陆队排查所有潜在危险 |
[08:43] | Anything on subsurface search? | 水下搜查有情况吗 |
[08:45] | Negative, sir. All’s quiet. | 没有 长官 一片安静 |
[08:46] | We can support the landing party | 我们可以给先遣登陆队提供 |
[08:47] | with the .50 cals and the 25-mike-mike. | 点50口径子弹和25毫米口径炮 |
[08:49] | – CIWS is in air ready. – Very well. | -近程武器系统已待命 -很好 |
[09:05] | Attention on deck! | 全体起立 |
[09:09] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[09:11] | This is the finest messdecks afloat. | 这是海上最棒的食堂了 |
[09:13] | If you can dream it up, our chefs can whip it up. | 只要您能想到 我们的大厨都能做出来 |
[09:16] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
[09:17] | Bernie Cowley, culinary specialist second class. | 伯尼·考利 二等烹饪专家 |
[09:21] | I’m happy to prepare anything for you. | 很乐意为您准备任何食物 |
[09:23] | Gosh, um, I don’t know. | 天呐 我也不知道 |
[09:26] | What did you have for lunch? | 你午餐吃了什么 |
[09:27] | Oh, you don’t want my diet, Mr. President. | 你不会想吃的 总统阁下 |
[09:29] | Nothing but grilled vegetables as of yet. | 只是烤蔬菜而已 |
[09:32] | But for you, name it. | 但您的话 点什么都行 |
[09:35] | Well, uh, let me see. | 我想想 |
[09:38] | I got prime rib, chicken cordon bleu. | 有牛肋排 蓝带法式鸡肉卷 |
[09:41] | Well, it, uh, it all sounds so — so very good. | 听起来都非常不错 |
[09:44] | I just…I don’t know where to start. | 我有些 不知从何下口 |
[09:46] | Mr. President. Sorry to interrupt. | 总统阁下 抱歉打扰了 |
[09:48] | Uh, Lieutenant Mejia, ship’s navigator. | 梅吉亚中尉 是这艘战舰的领航员 |
[09:50] | We’re honored to have you aboard, sir. | 您登舰我们很荣幸 长官 |
[09:52] | Just wanted to tell you I’ll do whatever I can | 我只想告诉您 我会竭尽所能 |
[09:54] | to make this ride as smooth as possible. | 保证您的旅程顺利安全 |
[09:58] | Actually just came down here to say hello to everyone. | 实际上我只是想下来跟大家打个招呼 |
[10:07] | I-I think we have to get to that briefing now, don’t we? | 我想我们应该去听简报了 不是吗 |
[10:11] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[10:34] | I’m walking around a ship full of 20-year-olds | 这条船上都是二十多岁的年轻人 |
[10:36] | who know exactly what they’re doing at all times, | 他们很清楚自己在做什么 |
[10:38] | on a mission to save a country that’s barely recognizable. | 在试图拯救这早已面目全非的国家 |
[10:41] | And me, Mr. President, | 而我呢 作为总统 |
[10:42] | I can’t figure out what to eat for lunch. | 我甚至不清楚午饭该吃什么 |
[10:46] | Sir, how many people did you have working under you | 长官 当您还是住房和城市发展部部长时 |
[10:49] | when you were secretary of H.U.D? | 手下有多少人为您工作 |
[10:51] | I know where this is going, Master Chief, | 我知道你要说什么 军士长 |
[10:53] | but the last time I made a decision… | 但是上一次我做的决定 |
[10:55] | The last time you made a decision was yesterday, sir, | 您上一次做决定是在昨天 长官 |
[10:59] | when you decided to move forward. | 您决定抛下过往向前看 |
[11:02] | And I’ll tell you this — | 告诉您吧 |
[11:03] | the Navy’s been studying leadership since 1775. | 自1775年起 海军一直在研究领导才能 |
[11:07] | Between the Captain, the X.O., and myself, | 在舰长 大副 和我的身上 |
[11:08] | we have 67 years’ experience. | 有着六十七年的研究经验 |
[11:11] | Leaders aren’t born. They’re made. | 领袖不是天生的 是后天培养的 |
[11:13] | And we all believe in you, sir. | 我们都相信您 长官 |
[11:16] | Just give yourself time. | 给自己一些时间 |
[11:27] | I’d like to have a plan as to how | 我想制定一个计划 |
[11:30] | we’ll engineer the spore protein into the vaccine | 内容是采集到贻贝以后 我们如何将孢子蛋白质 |
[11:34] | once the mussels arrive. | 加进疫苗里去 |
[11:36] | I was thinking perhaps a stabilizer, | 我想或许需要一种稳定剂 |
[11:38] | very much like the one that you used | 和你将自己的DNA |
[11:40] | to bind your D.N.A. to the virus. | 和病毒结合所用的一样 |
[11:42] | Ah. The real reason I’m here. | 懂了 这就是我在这儿的真正原因 |
[11:45] | You know that viruses don’t like to be tinkered with. | 你知道病毒不能被胡乱摆弄 |
[11:48] | They’ll loop out any added foreign genes, | 它们会因添加进去的外源基因而异变 |
[11:51] | and somehow, Niels, | 而你 尼尔斯 |
[11:52] | you managed to sidestep the recombination process. | 却成功回避了重组过程 |
[11:55] | Yeah, well, it was so long ago, you know, | 那都是很久之前的事了 |
[11:58] | and I tried so many. | 我试过很多方法 |
[12:01] | I mean, honestly, Rachel, | 说真的 蕾切尔 |
[12:04] | who can remember these things? | 谁能记住那么多事啊 |
[12:06] | You know that I took samples of your blood | 你知道我在你恢复的时候 |
[12:08] | while you were recovering. | 抽取了你的血样 |
[12:09] | You’re not really gonna make me | 你不会真打算让我 |
[12:10] | truffle this out myself, are you? | 一个人研究吧 |
[12:15] | Someone special? | 那是特别的人吗 |
[12:28] | No, not particularly. | 也不是很特别 |
[12:30] | It’s an old computer. | 这电脑有年头了 |
[12:31] | Never got around to changing the screen saver — | 一直没工夫换屏保 |
[12:33] | He is a handsome fellow, no? | 长得还挺帅 不是吗 |
[12:36] | So what I’m mostly interested is the chiralit– | 我最关心的是基因的螺旋度… |
[12:39] | Doesn’t really seem like your type, though. | 看着不像你的菜啊 |
[12:41] | Not much going on upstairs. | 不像个聪明人 |
[12:44] | I suspect that you tired of him quickly. | 我估计你很快就厌烦他了吧 |
[12:48] | You see, I remember this about you. | 我还记得你的特点 |
[12:51] | Dr. Rachel Scott — | 蕾切尔·斯科特博士 |
[12:54] | always the smartest person in the room, | 永远都是最聪明的人 |
[12:57] | The unstoppable force in search of her immovable object. | 任何事都无法阻止她寻找不可撼动的目标 |
[13:06] | Am I right? | 我说对了吗 |
[13:21] | All right, perimeter sweep first. | 先巡视周边区域 |
[13:22] | Check for survivors. | 寻找幸存者 |
[13:24] | Once the Marina’s secure, | 确认港口安全之后 |
[13:25] | we look for keys to something with wheels. | 寻找车辆的钥匙 |
[13:38] | We got a runner! | 有人逃跑 |
[14:05] | United States Navy! | 美国海军 |
[14:07] | Come on out! I’m not gonna hurt you! | 出来 我不会伤害你的 |
[14:23] | It’s okay. You’re okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[14:25] | You can take off your mask. I’m not sick. | 你可以摘掉面具 我没生病 |
[14:32] | Neither are we. | 我们也没病 |
[14:40] | Hey. Easy. | 放松 |
[14:43] | All right, easy. | 放松 |
[14:45] | Nobody has to die today. | 谁都不用死 |
[14:47] | That’s right. You’re worth more alive than dead, anyway. | 没错 反正你活着更有用 |
[14:56] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[14:58] | – Don’t be stupid, kid. – Ray! What do we do now? | -别犯傻 孩子 -雷 现在怎么办 |
[15:04] | Ray. | 雷 |
[15:06] | Put the guns down. | 把枪放下 |
[15:07] | Ray! | 雷 |
[15:10] | Lower your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[15:17] | Come on. Back against the wall. | 过来 背靠墙 |
[15:20] | We’re not gonna hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你们 |
[15:22] | What did you mean when you said | 刚才你说我们活着更有用 |
[15:24] | we’re worth more alive than dead? | 是什么意思 |
[15:32] | Wolf and Cruz went to the lake | 狼和克鲁兹去湖边 |
[15:33] | to gather the mussels for Dr. Scott. | 为斯科特博士采集贻贝了 |
[15:35] | They should be back soon. | 应该很快就回来了 |
[15:36] | And they won’t tell you who set the bounty? | 他们没说谁设的赏金吗 |
[15:38] | No, sir. It’s gotta be the immunes, right? | 没有 肯定是免疫者吧 |
[15:49] | I understand you’re the man. | 你就是领头的吧 |
[15:54] | Tom Chandler, | 汤姆·钱德勒 |
[15:55] | Captain, U.S.S. Nathan james. | 美国海军内森·詹姆斯号舰长 |
[15:58] | Ray Diaz. Sophomore. | 雷·迪亚兹 大二学生 |
[16:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[16:06] | It’s what leaders give each other. | 领导人间的信物 |
[16:07] | You find yourself in a Navy bar, and of legal age, | 要是你进了家海军酒吧 又够了合法饮酒的年纪 |
[16:12] | that’ll earn you a free drink. | 拿它可以换酒喝 |
[16:15] | There’s no Navy, no law, and no bars. | 根本没有海军 没有法律 也没有酒吧 |
[16:17] | Other than that, this will really come in handy. | 有了那些 这东西才有用 |
[16:23] | Cut ’em loose. | 给他们松绑 |
[16:27] | Let’s you and I have a talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[16:51] | These are good. | 画的不错 |
[16:53] | You mind? | 能看看吗 |
[16:58] | My son’s a huge comic book fan — | 我儿子特别喜欢看漫画 |
[17:00] | goes to conventions, whole nine yards. | 漫画大会从不缺席 |
[17:02] | Not anymore. | 现在什么都没了 |
[17:09] | So what’s his story? | 情节是什么 |
[17:12] | During the outbreak, | 疫情爆发时 |
[17:14] | he crashes his car trying to save a town from the virus. | 他为了挽救一个小镇不被感染撞了车 |
[17:17] | Wakes up, realizes he has superpowers, | 醒来后发现自己有了超能力 |
[17:20] | but can’t remember who he is. | 却不记得自己是谁 |
[17:23] | He uses his powers to help stranded people get home, | 他用自己的力量帮助受困的人们回到家乡 |
[17:27] | even though he can’t go home himself. | 虽然他自己却回不了家 |
[17:37] | And where are your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[17:39] | Dead, we assume. | 死了吧 我们推测 |
[17:41] | We were at the summer camp up the coast when the virus hit. | 病毒爆发时我们在北边参加夏令营 |
[17:46] | One by one, counselors bolted, | 老师一个接一个的跑掉了 |
[17:48] | trying to get to their own families. | 回去找他们自己的家人 |
[17:50] | We stayed until we ran out of food, | 我们被留在那里 直到吃完食物 |
[17:51] | and no one ever came for us. | 也没有人来找我们 |
[17:55] | And the bounty on my people? | 我们头上的赏金怎么回事 |
[18:01] | A few days ago, these dudes in trucks showed up. | 几天前 几个人开车到了这里 |
[18:03] | – Were they American? – Yeah, of course. | -美国人吗 -当然 |
[18:05] | They said, uh, | 他们说 |
[18:07] | the Navy was going around offering the cure, | 海军在到处分发治愈药 |
[18:10] | and really they were injecting people with the virus. | 而实际上他们在给人们注射病毒 |
[18:13] | – You believed ’em? – Didn’t surprise me. | -你相信他们 -觉得情理之中 |
[18:15] | There’s all kinds of conspiracies going around — | 我们听说过很多阴谋论 |
[18:18] | that the government was behind the plague in the first place. | 包括瘟疫爆发本来就是政府干的 |
[18:20] | Anyways, it doesn’t matter what I believe. | 不管怎么说 我信什么不重要 |
[18:22] | – They were offering food. – And guns. | -他们给了我们食物 -和枪 |
[18:23] | Look, man, nothing against you and your people, | 听着 我和你们没仇 |
[18:26] | but I got mouths to feed. | 但我们也得吃饭 |
[18:27] | Well, there is no conspiracy, | 我们没在搞什么阴谋 |
[18:30] | and we do have the cure. | 而且我们确实有治愈药 |
[18:32] | Matter of fact, we have enough doses for every one of you. | 事实上 我们足够给你们每人一支治愈药 |
[18:36] | What I need from you | 我需要的 |
[18:38] | is help finding these bounty hunters. | 是你帮我们找到这些赏金猎人 |
[18:40] | If the cure is real, | 如果你们真有治愈药 |
[18:41] | then what do these people have against you? | 那他们又凭什么对抗你们 |
[18:43] | They’re a cult, naturally immune to the virus. | 他们是邪教 天生对这病毒免疫 |
[18:46] | They see the cure as a threat to their beliefs. | 他们将治愈药视为对他们信仰的威胁 |
[18:50] | If you help us, | 如果你帮助我们 |
[18:52] | we’ll bring you aboard our ship, | 我们就可以带你们上船 |
[18:54] | find you a safer place to settle. | 给你们找个更安全的地方住下 |
[19:05] | I mean, how do we know if we can trust these guys? | 我们怎么知道这些人可不可信 |
[19:07] | What else are we gonna do? | 那我们又能怎么办 |
[19:07] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[19:12] | Permission to speak freely, Captain? | 请求讲话 舰长 |
[19:18] | I don’t like putting these kids in the middle of our fight. | 我不想让这些孩子卷入我们的战斗 |
[19:20] | They’re already in the middle of it, Lieutenant. | 他们已经被卷进来了 上尉 |
[19:22] | Immunes saw to that. | 拜免疫者所赐 |
[19:24] | Rest assured they’ll be on the ship and out of harm’s way | 放心 我们会尽快让他们上船 |
[19:26] | – as soon as possible. – What about reprisals? | -保护好他们 -如果他们被报复怎么办 |
[19:29] | We don’t know how far the immunes have spread. | 我们不知道免疫者的势力有多大 |
[19:31] | Dropping them somewhere else now could be just as dangerous. | 把他们送去别的地方可能也会很危险 |
[19:35] | We have the mussels, Captain. | 我们已经找到贻贝了 舰长 |
[19:37] | We should leave now | 我们应该在免疫者 |
[19:38] | before the immunes ever find out we were here. | 发现我们来过之前离开 |
[19:40] | We’re over 300 miles away from their camp in Florida, | 我们离他们佛罗里达的营地将近五百公里 |
[19:43] | and yet somehow their reach stretches here. | 但他们的影响依然延伸到了这里 |
[19:45] | We have to find out how they’re doing this. | 我们必须弄清楚他们是怎么做到的 |
[19:50] | It’s a deal. You give us food and shelter, | 成交 你们提供食物和保护 |
[19:52] | we’ll give you the bounty hunters. | 我们告诉你们赏金猎人在哪 |
[19:55] | Good. | 好 |
[19:56] | Only one condition. | 但有一个条件 |
[19:58] | I stay and fight with you. | 我也要加入战斗 |
[20:01] | Absolutely not. | 不行 |
[20:02] | In six months, | 再过六个月 |
[20:04] | I’ll be old enough to enlist and fight alongside you. | 我就够从军年龄了 |
[20:06] | Besides, you can’t do this without me. | 再说 你需要我 |
[20:08] | Nobody knows this place better than I do. | 没人比我更了解这里 |
[20:10] | And you still need me to tell you how | 而且你也需要我告诉你 |
[20:11] | to signal the bounty hunters. | 怎么跟赏金猎人联络 |
[20:18] | Give me the lay of the land. | 前面带路 |
[20:36] | How can she work with that creature? | 她怎么能和那个怪物一起工作 |
[20:39] | I can’t even look at him | 我每次看到他 |
[20:40] | without seeing my brother dead in my arms. | 都会想到我弟弟死在我怀里 |
[20:42] | I’m just praying he does something stupid | 我真希望他能干点傻事 |
[20:45] | so I can shoot him. | 好让我有理由毙了他 |
[20:46] | So this is the spore sequence right here. | 这就是孢子的序列 |
[20:49] | Fascinating, isn’t it? The way it’s regulated. | 非常迷人 不是吗 如此整齐有序 |
[20:52] | This bacteria — when it needs to turn into a spore, | 这种细菌 当它需要转换成孢子形态时 |
[20:54] | it uses D.N.A. scissors. | 会自动启用核酸内切酶 |
[20:56] | D.N.A. scissors. | 核酸内切酶 |
[20:57] | Yeah, I’ve heard of this. This is like a crispr system. | 我听说过 就像个回文序列系统 |
[21:00] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:01] | So we’ll use this | 我们可以利用它 |
[21:02] | to add the spore protein into the vaccine. | 把孢子蛋白质加入到疫苗里 |
[21:04] | Of course, we’ll still need something to hold it in place. | 当然 我们还需要某个东西固定它 |
[21:08] | I don’t remember the stability sequence. | 我不记得稳定序列了 |
[21:11] | I don’t. | 不记得 |
[21:11] | I told you, I wish I did. I don’t. | 我说过 我希望我记得 但真不记得 |
[21:23] | Come in. | 请进 |
[21:27] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 您想见我 长官 |
[21:29] | I understand the mission on land is going well. | 听说陆上任务进行得很顺利 |
[21:32] | I may drop by the combat center to watch for myself, | 我想去趟指挥中心看看 |
[21:34] | If, uh, that’s all right. | 如果…可以的话 |
[21:35] | Of course, Mr. President. | 当然可以 总统先生 |
[21:40] | Anything else, sir? | 还有别的事吗 长官 |
[21:42] | The intel you found at the white house — | 你在白宫发现的情报 |
[21:44] | I’d like you to bring it to me, | 我希望你能拿来给我 |
[21:45] | along with any debriefs related to the immunes. | 其他有关免疫者的简报也一并拿来 |
[21:50] | Absolutely, Mr. President. | 没问题 总统先生 |
[22:18] | All yours. | 交给你们了 |
[22:28] | That’s the only road in. | 那是唯一一条进来的路 |
[22:30] | There’s a perch right there you can scout from. | 你可以在这边的高台上观察 |
[22:33] | You’ll see them long before they see you. | 你会提早发现他们 |
[22:36] | Look, these guys are packing some major firepower. | 那些人有重火力 |
[22:39] | They had guns I didn’t know existed, | 他们有些我完全没听说过的枪 |
[22:40] | and I play a lot of video games. | 我可是玩过很多游戏的 |
[22:41] | Well, we don’t have to worry about that. | 这一点不用担心 |
[22:43] | We’re bringing a navy ship to a gunfight. | 我们找了艘军舰来参加枪战 |
[22:47] | We need intel, which means we’ll need prisoners. | 我们需要情报 也就是说我们需要俘虏 |
[22:49] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[23:04] | Hey, Tex, have you ever killed anyone? | 特克斯 你杀过人吗 |
[23:10] | Yeah, I have. | 杀过 |
[23:12] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[23:14] | No, it isn’t, squirt. | 一点都不酷 小水枪 |
[23:17] | Ask him, Jake. | 快问他 杰克 |
[23:18] | Yeah, I got it, Cody. | 我知道 科迪 |
[23:21] | Hey, uh, we were wondering, | 我们在想 |
[23:23] | maybe you could ask the captain if he’d let us stay and fight. | 你能不能问问船长 我们是否可以留下战斗 |
[23:26] | He said yes to Ray. | 他答应了雷 |
[23:31] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[23:42] | Scat teams are manned and ready, sir. | 拟声小队人员到齐 已就绪 长官 |
[23:44] | – CIWS? – Set to auto-fire on. | -近程作战系统呢 -已调为自动开火 |
[23:46] | What’s the status of the RHIBs? | 硬壳充气艇情况如何 |
[23:47] | Loading PAX now and will notify when inbound. | 正在登艇 出发后会通知 |
[23:49] | Music to my ears. | 太棒了 |
[23:51] | Watch your step. | 脚下小心 |
[23:53] | – Be careful. – I got the rest of us loaded up on the other boat. | -小心 -其他人我安排上另一条船了 |
[23:55] | All right, thanks, Jake. Everybody’s accounted for. | 好的 谢谢 杰克 人都齐了 |
[23:57] | – Good to go. – Good job. | -一路顺风 -你做得很好 |
[24:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:15] | It’s been three whole days. | 已经整整三天了 |
[24:17] | Niels’ blood’s been coursing through their veins. | 尼尔斯的血流遍了他们的血管 |
[24:19] | How the hell are they still alive? | 他们怎么还活着呢 |
[24:20] | The virus has to be somewhere in his body. | 病毒肯定在他体内某处 |
[24:22] | He was using it to poison those teddy bears. | 他用它给那些泰迪熊下了毒 |
[24:25] | The virus must have adjusted inside of him, | 病毒肯定在他体内发生了变异 |
[24:27] | migrated exclusively to his lungs. | 定向转移到了他的肺部 |
[24:30] | That’s why he’s so contagious. | 所以他才有那么强的传染性 |
[24:33] | Probably happened months ago, at the beginning. | 可能几个月前从一开始就这样了 |
[24:34] | Then it’s hiding out in there, | 之后它就躲在那儿 |
[24:36] | below the radar of his immune system, | 和他的稳定序列一起 |
[24:38] | along with his stability sequence. | 避开了免疫系统的扫描 |
[24:39] | Which he may not even remember. | 他可能都不记得 |
[24:41] | Oh, he remembers. It’s his shining bloody achievement. | 他记得呢 那是他最闪亮的成就 |
[24:57] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[24:58] | Uh, your doctor here thinks I need rest, | 你们的医生认为我需要休息 |
[25:01] | But, uh, I’m actually anxious to get back to work. | 但是我非常想回去工作 |
[25:06] | Can we have a moment? | 我们能单独聊聊吗 |
[25:13] | I’ve identified the conserved core sequence | 我找到了你的稳定序列中 |
[25:16] | in your stabilizers. | 隐藏的核心序列 |
[25:18] | You have? | 是吗 |
[25:19] | I recognized the same 20-base pair | 我认出了病毒两边 |
[25:22] | on both sides of the virus. | 有同样的20号碱基对 |
[25:23] | The odds of that happening in nature, as we both know, | 自然中发生这种事的概率 我们都知道 |
[25:26] | are next to impossible. | 几乎不可能 |
[25:28] | So, I took that as your brilliant handiwork. | 所以我认为那是你精妙的作品 |
[25:34] | Well, you’ve eliminated a few trillion possible combinations. | 你排除了数万亿的可能组合 |
[25:43] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一件事吗 |
[25:46] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[25:49] | I just think about what you went through, | 我在想你所经历的这一切 |
[25:52] | working to find the cure | 努力寻找治愈药 |
[25:54] | and fighting your own infection | 对抗自身的感染 |
[25:57] | and the self-imposed quarantine on the Vyerni, | 自己将自己隔离在维厄尼号上 |
[26:01] | literally isolated, with no human contact, | 绝对隔离 接触不到任何人 |
[26:04] | in this bubble, and… | 将自己关在实验室里… |
[26:09] | I guess what I’m asking is… | 我想问的是 |
[26:14] | do you ever get lonely? | 你觉得孤独吗 |
[26:17] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[26:20] | God, I know my situation isn’t nearly as difficult, | 天 我知道我的情况比你好多了 |
[26:23] | but… | 可是 |
[26:26] | There are sometimes on this ship — | 有时候在这艘船上 |
[26:30] | well, no one who understands me and this… | 没人理解我 还有这个 |
[26:33] | unsolvable puzzle. | 无法解决的难题 |
[26:36] | and now, being… | 而现在… |
[26:40] | so close to the very mind that created it. | 这么接近这个难题的创造者 |
[26:53] | Perhaps you were right. | 也许你是对的 |
[26:56] | Perhaps my immovable object is closer than I thought. | 也许我那不可撼动的目标没我想得那么远 |
[27:08] | It’s the three-prime end. | 在3’端 |
[27:13] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[27:15] | The, um, conserved core element you found, | 你找到的隐藏的核心序列 |
[27:18] | it’s the very end of the stabilizer sequence. | 就在稳定序列末端 |
[27:21] | You just go upstream from there, | 你从那儿往上找 |
[27:24] | and the entire sequence is yours. | 整条序列就是你的了 |
[28:00] | Status report. | 报告情况 |
[28:02] | Green’s good to go. | 格林已准备就绪 |
[28:03] | Hired gun ready and waiting. | 雇佣兵准备就绪 |
[28:05] | – Taylor – Rock and roll. | -泰勒 -一切就绪 |
[28:06] | Burk and Bivas, good to go. | 博克和碧瓦 已就绪 |
[28:08] | CIC standing by to support, sir. | 战斗信息中心已准备好支援 长官 |
[28:12] | All right, Ray. | 好了 雷 |
[28:13] | This is it. | 是时候了 |
[28:15] | So how are you supposed to signal the bounty hunters? | 怎么给赏金猎人传信号 |
[28:26] | – What the hell are you doing?! – Come on, I hand this to you, | -你在干什么 -得了吧 我要是把这个交给你 |
[28:28] | I’m on the next ride back to your ship | 我就得乖乖回战舰上去了 |
[28:29] | and you start the party without me. | 而你会丢下我作战 |
[28:30] | You can’t bench me now. | 现在你甩不掉我了 |
[28:33] | Watch me! | 走着瞧 |
[28:37] | Now, I don’t plan to lose this fight, | 听着 这场战斗我不准备输 |
[28:39] | but this door opens, and it ain’t me, | 但要是这门打开了 而门口不是我 |
[28:41] | tell those assholes you shot the flare | 就跟那些杂种们说你发射的烟火 |
[28:43] | and try to collect the bounty. | 准备收赏金 |
[28:45] | Bad move, Ray. | 你不该这么做 雷 |
[28:50] | Hey! Come on! | 放我出去 |
[28:59] | All teams be aware, Ray is still on land. | 各小队注意 雷还在岸上 |
[29:01] | I say again, Ray is still on land. | 重复一次 雷还在岸上 |
[29:03] | He’s locked in the trailer. | 他被锁在拖车里了 |
[29:18] | Guests of honor are arriving. | 嘉宾来临 |
[29:39] | Come on, kids. | 快过来 孩子们 |
[29:47] | Hey, where’s Cody? | 科迪呢 |
[29:50] | He wanted to stay and fight. | 他想留下参与作战 |
[29:52] | And you let him? You let him?! | 那你就让他留下了 让他留下了 |
[29:55] | Captain, Cody wasn’t on the RHIBs. | 舰长 科迪没上气垫船 |
[29:57] | – Jake covered for him. – I’m Oscar Mike. | -杰克给他打了掩护 -我去找他 |
[29:59] | Gotta go find Cody. | 得找到科迪 |
[30:14] | Captain is out of pocket. Keep an eye out. | 舰长不在预定位置 大家注意 |
[30:17] | Can we get a fix on them? Can we triangulate? | 能确定他们的位置吗 三角定位呢 |
[30:20] | Cody! | 科迪 |
[30:24] | Burk, I read two tangos falling back up the road. | 博克 我这边显示有两个目标退到了路上 |
[30:27] | We’ll try to capture them alive! | 我们尽量活捉他们 |
[30:31] | Cody! | 科迪 |
[30:33] | 25 mike-mike has hostiles in range. | 敌方已在25毫米口径炮射程内 |
[30:36] | Batteries release mount 2-5-2. | 炮台开火 方向252 |
[30:38] | T.A.O., prepare mount 5-1 for fire support. | 作战官 准备好火力支援 |
[30:40] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[30:42] | Cody! | 科迪 |
[30:54] | Clear to move, Captain. | 可以移动了 舰长 |
[30:58] | – Tangos captured. – Copy that. | -目标已捕获 -收到 |
[31:01] | Guys, I’m taking heavy gunfire up here. | 伙计们 我遭遇了重火力压制 |
[31:04] | Hostiles are 20 yards north of my whiskey. | 敌方在我往北18米位置 |
[31:06] | Give me a fire-control solution and engage. | 启用火力压制方案并开火 |
[31:08] | Cobra team, stand by for one round inbound. | 眼镜蛇小队 暂时待命 等待炮弹发射 |
[31:30] | Can’t find Cody anywhere. | 我找不到科迪 |
[31:32] | Look in the cannery. That’s his go-to spot. | 去罐头工厂找找 他平时会去那里 |
[31:33] | Surface, T.A.O. | 甲板 作战官 |
[31:35] | Adjust 10 yards east. Fire one round. | 向东调整9米 一轮发射 |
[31:53] | Cody? | 科迪 |
[32:26] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了 |
[32:27] | Bosses want you alive… | 头儿说抓活的 |
[32:30] | unless you put up a fight. | 除非你抵抗 |
[32:32] | Please? | 请吧 |
[32:34] | Put up a fight. | 抵抗吧 |
[33:05] | Tangos neutralized. | 目标已消灭 |
[33:07] | We have prisoners as requested. | 我们抓到俘虏了 |
[33:10] | Repeat, tango is neutralized. | 重复 目标已消灭 |
[33:49] | Find what you were looking for? | 找到你要找的东西了吗 |
[33:53] | The mussels. | 贻贝 |
[33:54] | Oh, y-yes. They were a tremendous help. | 找到了 它们可帮了大忙了 |
[33:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:59] | And I’m sorry to hear about the boy. | 那个男孩的事我很抱歉 |
[34:02] | And what about Niels? | 尼尔斯怎么样了 |
[34:04] | I think we’re on the verge of a real breakthrough. | 我认为马上就能有重大突破了 |
[34:09] | Well, then don’t let me slow you down. | 好 那我就不打扰你了 |
[34:16] | Can’t blame the Captain for what happened to Cody. | 科迪的事不能怪舰长 |
[34:20] | I can’t blame anyone. That’s the point. | 谁都不能怪 这才是问题 |
[34:21] | – Hey. – What? | -嘿 -干什么 |
[34:23] | What do you want from me? | 你要干什么 |
[34:28] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[34:30] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[34:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:39] | I was stationed in the west bank for three years, | 我在约旦河西岸驻扎了三年 |
[34:41] | another two in Gaza. | 又在加沙两年 |
[34:45] | Thought I’d seen everything. | 我以为我什么都见识过了 |
[34:49] | Then this pandemic broke out. | 然后这个疫情就爆发了 |
[34:53] | And I thought, | 我以为 |
[34:54] | you know, maybe now we have this common enemy. | 现在我们有了一个共同的敌人 |
[34:59] | We even have this cure that we want to give to people. | 我们甚至有治愈药可以给大家 |
[35:04] | Maybe, just maybe, we’ll stop killing each other. | 也许 只是也许 我们会停止互相残杀 |
[35:10] | But nothing’s changed. | 但是什么都没变 |
[35:15] | It’s all the same. | 还是老样子 |
[35:24] | We captured three immunes. | 我们抓住了三个免疫者 |
[35:26] | They were all carrying these. | 他们都带着这个 |
[35:32] | You ever see any of Ramsey’s people use one? | 你见过拉姆齐的人用过这个吗 |
[35:34] | I didn’t realize cell towers were up and running. | 我可不知道手机信号恢复了 |
[35:36] | They’re not, Mr. President. | 并没有 总统先生 |
[35:37] | We haven’t picked up a signal in months, | 我们几个月没收到过手机信号了 |
[35:39] | and none of these phones have a single call or text. | 而且这些手机都没打过电话或者发过短信 |
[35:42] | But they were charged. They’re using them somehow. | 但是它们都充满电了 肯定有什么用处 |
[35:44] | You said they were trying to set up a communication network. | 你说过他们想建立一个通信网络 |
[35:48] | – This must be it. – Our techs are on it. | -肯定就是这个了 -我们的技术人员正在研究 |
[35:51] | Meantime, we’re gonna lean on our prisoners, | 同时我们还要审问这几个俘虏 |
[35:52] | see what else we can get out of ’em. | 看他们还有什么有用的消息 |
[35:56] | This is good work. | 做的好 |
[35:59] | But if we’re gonna win this war, we need a plan. | 但是如果我们想打赢这场战争 我们需要周密的计划 |
[36:03] | First order of business — | 首先 |
[36:05] | show our fellow Americans that we aren’t the bad guys, | 让美利坚人民知道我们不是坏人 |
[36:08] | despite the lies that Sean Ramsey’s spreading. | 不管肖恩·拉姆齐散布了什么谣言 |
[36:10] | Once in New Orleans, we inoculate the survivors. | 等一到新奥尔良 我们就给幸存者打治愈药 |
[36:13] | We make it clear that the American government is back | 我们要明确表明美国政府回来了 |
[36:17] | and that we’re on their side. | 而我们与他们是同一边的 |
[36:21] | The survivors most likely are living offshore on boats. | 幸存者最有可能生活在岸边的小船上 |
[36:25] | We need an evacuation plan | 我们需要一个疏散预案 |
[36:26] | in case the Ramseys are closing in. | 以防拉姆齐的人来 |
[36:29] | By now, those boats may have exhausted their fuel supplies, | 那些船现如今应该都用尽燃料了 |
[36:33] | so I suggest that we stockpile fuel from local stations… | 所以我建议我们从当地的加油站囤积燃料 |
[36:52] | We got some intel on a safe zone not far from here. | 我们在附近找到了一个安全区 |
[36:58] | Could be a good place for you and your people to resettle. | 可以用来安置你的人 |
[37:03] | Helo’s warming up. | 直升机要起飞了 |
[37:05] | I was gonna check it out. | 我打算去那儿看看 |
[37:08] | Wanna take a ride? | 你想一起来吗 |
[37:18] | I knew Cody was amped up to join the fight. | 我知道科迪很兴奋能参战 |
[37:20] | He never would have stayed behind | 如果我听你的话走了的话 |
[37:22] | if I’d gone along like you said. | 他就不会留下了 |
[37:27] | There’s an old saying. | 有句老话 |
[37:32] | “Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm.” | “风平浪静时人人都可以掌舵” |
[37:37] | Being a leader is not about being perfect. | 做领导不一定要完美 |
[37:42] | It’s about weathering the storm and carrying on. | 关键是要战胜暴风雨并继续前进 |
[37:57] | I just wanna go home. | 我只想回家 |
[38:00] | I know, son. | 我知道 孩子 |
[38:05] | We all do. | 我们都想 |
[38:09] | Feel better? | 好些了吗 |
[38:11] | Yes. Thank you. | 好些了 谢谢 |
[38:12] | My arm was really bruising. | 我的手真的伤得很严重 |
[38:15] | You know, there was much times on the Vyerni | 当初在维厄尼号上时 |
[38:17] | when I thought about a moment like this. | 我就经常想象这种时刻 |
[38:22] | – Did you? – Well, I must admit, we’re quite a team, you and I. | -是吗 -我得承认 我们是个很棒的团队 |
[38:26] | A team with cause for celebration. | 一个值得庆贺的团队 |
[38:29] | We solved our nebulizing problem. | 我们解决了雾化问题 |
[38:31] | Yes. Well, I mean, | 是的 只不过… |
[38:33] | we still need to find a factory somewhere | 我们还得找一处工厂 |
[38:35] | we can mass-produce the powder. | 用来大规模生产药粉 |
[38:37] | And we need planes, lots of planes. | 还需要飞机 很多飞机 |
[38:39] | You know, I always wanted to get my pilot’s license. | 话说我一直想考个飞行员执照 |
[38:42] | Actually, we don’t have need for any of that — | 实际上 你说的那些我们都不需要 |
[38:45] | no planes, | 不用飞机 |
[38:47] | no factories, | 不用工厂 |
[38:48] | no powder even. | 甚至不用药粉 |
[38:50] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:50] | How do you want to spread the vaccine? | 那你打算怎么分发疫苗 |
[38:53] | Well, if you think about it, | 仔细想想 |
[38:54] | you were able to kill 5 billion people | 你仅仅依靠呼吸 |
[38:57] | – simply by breathing. – I… | -就能杀死五十亿人 -我… |
[38:59] | So the key to transmission lies within you. | 所以传播疫苗的关键就在你体内 |
[39:03] | If I could teach healthy lungs to hold and reproduce the cure | 如果我能依照你的肺对待病毒的模式 |
[39:07] | the same way yours do with the virus, well, then I could… | 让健康的肺部储存并复制治愈药 那我就能… |
[39:10] | You could make the cure contagious. | 你就能让治愈药具有传染性 |
[39:13] | Of course, the trick would be understanding | 当然 难点就在于搞清楚 |
[39:14] | just how your body does it, | 你的身体是如何实现的 |
[39:16] | to be able to compare the D.N.A. sequence change | 以及用你的DNA序列 |
[39:19] | between yours and the primordial. | 和原始菌株作比较 |
[39:22] | You have my blood samples. | 你手上有我的血样 |
[39:24] | I do. | 是的 |
[39:25] | The problem is, is the virus. | 问题在于病毒 |
[39:27] | It resides exclusively in your lungs, as we both know. | 正如我们所知 它仅寄生于你的肺部 |
[39:31] | That’s the reason why it’s so contagious. | 所以病毒才具有如此高的传染性 |
[39:33] | So, what do we do? You wanna to take a biopsy? | 那你想怎样 进行活体组织切片吗 |
[39:35] | No. No, no. No. | 不 不 不是的 |
[39:37] | See, that wouldn’t work, because it’s likely | 这办法行不通 因为病毒 |
[39:39] | in the deepest recesses of your lungs, | 寄生在你的肺部深处 |
[39:41] | mixed in with thousands of other innocuous viruses, | 隐藏在其它无数种不相关的病毒之中 |
[39:44] | so what I’m gonna need to do is just flush out the poisonous one. | 所以我只能将特定的病毒逼出来 |
[39:51] | Flush it out? How? | 逼出来 怎么逼 |
[39:52] | Well, you remember those brilliant little D.N.A. scissors? | 你还记得那些神奇的核酸内切酶吗 |
[39:55] | Well, they’re not only capable of adding a gene. | 它们不止能添加基因 |
[39:58] | They can also remove one. | 还能移除基因 |
[39:59] | So I’m gonna undo what you did. | 所以我要逆向执行你做过的事 |
[40:03] | I’m gonna separate your gene | 我要将你的基因 |
[40:05] | from the virus inside your body. | 从你体内的病毒中分离出来 |
[40:10] | I’m sorry, but that would never work. | 不好意思 不可能会成功的 |
[40:12] | Well, yes, actually it will, | 实际上会成功的 |
[40:14] | if they have identical stability sequences on either side, | 只要两边具有完全一致的稳定序列 |
[40:17] | and… | 况且 |
[40:21] | you gave me yours. | 你给了我你的序列 |
[40:25] | That would kill me. | 可我会死的 |
[40:27] | The gene would be liberated, | 基因将得以释放 |
[40:29] | and the virus would explode out of your lungs | 接着病毒会侵蚀到肺部以外 |
[40:31] | and into the rest of your body, | 进入你身体的其他器官 |
[40:33] | and, well… | 最后 |
[40:37] | there’s just so much of it. | 结局就可想而知了 |
[40:40] | If you think I would just allow you to — | 如果你觉得我会同意你… |
[40:43] | I mean, you are completely insane! | 你简直是疯了 |
[40:45] | I’ve already done it, Niels. | 我已经这么做了 尼尔斯 |
[40:49] | The virus is doing its work as we speak. | 此时此刻病毒已经向你的全身扩散了 |
[41:04] | What’s going on in there? | 发生什么事了 |
[41:06] | The people on this ship will sleep better tonight, | 等船员们知道病毒和你一起死了 |
[41:09] | knowing that it died with you. | 他们今晚就能睡个好觉了 |
[41:11] | Dr. Scott, are you all right? | 斯科特博士 你没事吧 |
[41:12] | I helped you. | 我帮过你 |
[41:14] | Yes, you did. | 是的 你是帮过 |
[41:19] | – Dr. Scott! – You’re gonna help all of us. | -斯科特博士 -那就帮人帮到底吧 |