时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 普莱斯牧场 得克萨斯州 特克萨卡纳 | |
[00:07] | Let me understand this. | 让我捋一下事情经过 |
[00:09] | I paid you the kind of money that usually buys loyalty. | 我付钱给你们是让你们对我效忠 |
[00:14] | Instead, you and your two hooligan buddies | 然而你和你的两个流氓同伙 |
[00:17] | sneak onto my property in the middle of the night… | 半夜溜进我的地盘 |
[00:21] | …and make off with the kind of information | 还成功逃脱 带走了只能你我知晓的 |
[00:23] | that’s best kept between us — | 信息 |
[00:26] | information that can be easily misunderstood | 若处理不当则很容易被误解的 |
[00:29] | by the ill-informed. | 信息 |
[00:32] | Well, at least your men escaped. | 至少你的同伙逃走了 |
[00:35] | Killing four of my guys doing it. | 还杀了我四个手下 |
[00:38] | But you, you’re either too slow or too stupid, | 而你要么是动作太慢 要么是太蠢 |
[00:40] | so here you are, | 所以被抓住了 |
[00:41] | taking the beating that three men ought to take. | 承受本该是三人份的殴打 |
[00:47] | Oh, lady, you’re about as crazy as hell. | 女士 你真是疯的没救了 |
[00:57] | You are messing with the wrong Southern woman. | 你惹错人了 |
[01:01] | I’ll ask you one last time. Your men — | 我最后问你一次 你的同伙 |
[01:04] | where did they run off to with my shit? | 带着我的东西去哪里了 |
[01:07] | You kiss your horses with that mouth? | 你的嘴还真是脏 |
[01:13] | I had some fellas swing by your place | 我派了人去搜查你家 |
[01:17] | to see if we could get your daughter, Kathleen, | 看看能不能找到你女儿 凯思琳 |
[01:20] | involved in all this. | 是不是也与此事有关 |
[01:22] | There was no sign of her. | 我们没找到她 |
[01:24] | But imagine my delight in finding out | 但我发现你居然有 |
[01:28] | that you are the proud owner | 很可能是这个世界上最后一台答录机 |
[01:30] | of possibly the world’s last working answering machine. | 你无法想象我有多高兴 |
[01:34] | Tex, it’s Kara. | 特克斯 我是卡拉 |
[01:37] | I don’t know where you are or if you’ll even get this, | 我不知道你在哪里 也不知道你能不能收到 |
[01:39] | but something’s going on in St. Louis, | 但圣路易斯出事了 |
[01:41] | and I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[01:43] | Please, if you hear this, meet me at the border gas station | 如果你收到这则消息 明天2点 |
[01:46] | outside of Jonesboro, Arkansas, at 2:00 tomorrow. | 到阿肯色州琼斯博罗镇外的加油站来见我 |
[01:55] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[03:31] | I prefer the gray. | 我更喜欢灰色那套 |
[03:33] | If the last presidential power I got is the choice | 如果我作为总统所能做的最后一个选择 |
[03:35] | over what I wear, I’m wearing the brown suit. | 是我的衣着 我要穿棕色西装 |
[03:41] | The speech this afternoon — | 今天下午的演讲 |
[03:42] | have you gotten a chance to go over it? | 你看过了吗 |
[03:43] | Oh, I’ve been over it. | 看过了 |
[03:45] | This is basically a national self-destruct order. | 这基本就是自毁国家的指令 |
[03:48] | What’s my legacy gonna be? | 世人会怎么看待我 |
[03:49] | The overnight President who killed America? | 毁了美国的短命总统 |
[03:52] | The virus killed America, Howard. | 是病毒毁了美国 霍华德 |
[03:56] | You’re saving what’s left. | 你是在拯救残余的部分 |
[04:01] | You okay, Miss Shaw? | 你没事吧 肖女士 |
[04:02] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[04:13] | Read the speech today word for word | 逐字逐句的按稿演讲 |
[04:15] | and I guarantee there will be a place for you | 我保证在新世界里 |
[04:17] | in the new world. | 会有你的一席之地 |
[04:19] | And an even better place for you in the new economy. | 在新经济体系中也有更好的位置 |
[04:22] | If I don’t? | 如果我不照做呢 |
[04:27] | Wear the gray suit, Howard. | 穿灰色西装 霍华德 |
[04:40] | My men saw at least one Chinese Destroyer headed for Honshu. | 我的人发现至少一艘中国驱逐舰正前往本州岛 |
[04:45] | I believe they intend to make their landing in Tokyo. | 我认为他们会在东京登陆 |
[04:48] | What kind of resistance will there be? | 那里有什么反抗组织吗 |
[04:50] | – The population — – Was wiped out. | -人口… -都没人了 |
[04:52] | But Peng is not interested in the people. | 但是彭关心的并不是人 |
[04:55] | He is heading here. | 他正前往此处 |
[04:57] | The Japanese National Archives. | 日本国家档案馆 |
[05:00] | Documents, records. | 文件 记录 |
[05:02] | Historical materials important to my people. | 对我的人民来说重要的历史文物 |
[05:07] | It wasn’t enough to kill the Japanese people. | 杀光日本人民并不够 |
[05:10] | He wants to erase my culture. | 他想要抹杀我们的文化 |
[05:14] | So we continue at EMCON, set Deceptive Lighting, | 那么我们继续保持电磁管制 启动欺骗照明 |
[05:17] | and take the ship to Quiet One. | 让船进入幽灵状态 |
[05:18] | Agreed. He has two destroyers left at his command. | 同意 他还有两艘驱逐舰 |
[05:21] | I want to see them before they see us. | 我需要先看见他们 |
[05:22] | His navy sinks today. | 他的海军将在今天覆灭 |
[05:26] | Try it again. | 再试一次 |
[05:29] | Emphasizing only it’s a — | 强调这只是– |
[05:33] | Authorities meanwhile | 当局同时 |
[05:34] | continue to urge residents to consider | 继续催促居民考虑 |
[05:36] | voluntary relocation, arguing that concentrated… | 自愿重新安置 提出… |
[05:39] | You hearing this? | 你听到了吗 |
[05:40] | …population into city centers would create | 人口向城市集中将会给 |
[05:41] | a better infrastructure for most Americans, | 大部分面临持续食物短缺的美国人民 |
[05:44] | many of whom face ongoing food shortages. | 创造更好的基础设施 |
[05:47] | President Oliver is set to deliver a late-breaking speech | 奥利弗总统今天将会发表最新演讲 |
[05:50] | to the nation today imploring all Americans… | 请求所有美国人民… |
[05:52] | We got to get you cleaned up. | 我们得把你收拾干净 |
[05:53] | You need to go on the air. | 你得上电视 |
[05:55] | What? ? | 什么 |
[05:57] | I can’t go on the air. | 我不能上电视 |
[05:58] | The President’s giving speeches, rolling everything back. | 总统正在发表演讲 把一切推回到以前 |
[06:02] | He’s setting the stage for the regional leaders. | 他在为地区领导人铺路 |
[06:03] | We have to counter the message. | 我们必须反击这个消息 |
[06:05] | And you’re the only one who can do it. | 你是唯一能做这事的人 |
[06:13] | They played me. | 他们利用了我 |
[06:16] | Price, Castillo, all of them. | 普莱斯 卡斯蒂略 他们所有人 |
[06:20] | I was tearing down Michener | 我打击了米切纳 |
[06:22] | while they were plotting his murder. | 同时他们却在策划谋杀他 |
[06:24] | You couldn’t have known. | 你并不知情 |
[06:26] | You knew. | 但你知道 |
[06:28] | There’s still time, Jacob. | 我们还有时间 雅各布 |
[06:31] | We’ll make it right. | 我们能补救 |
[06:43] | This friend of yours — he’s been MIA this whole time. | 你的这位朋友已经销声匿迹很久了 |
[06:45] | You sure he’s reliable? | 你确定他可靠 |
[06:46] | He’ll be at the gas station. | 他会在加油站等我们 |
[06:48] | And right now, he’s the only person we can trust. | 并且现在他是我们唯一能相信的人 |
[06:55] | All right, Country Jesus. | 国家救星 |
[06:59] | It’s chow time. | 吃饭时间到了 |
[07:10] | He’s gone! Vanished! | 他跑了 消失了 |
[07:12] | Killed Doug with his own knife, | 杀了道格 |
[07:13] | took his keys, his gun, one of them truck out back! | 拿了他的钥匙和枪 开走了后面一辆卡车 |
[07:16] | He’s probably halfway to Mexicali right now. | 他现在可能已经在去墨西哥的路上了 |
[07:17] | Calm down, Renfro. | 淡定 伦夫洛 |
[07:21] | We know exactly where he’s going. | 我们知道他要去哪里 |
[08:36] | 中国海军河南号 中国导弹驱逐舰 | |
[08:49] | CNO on the bridge! | 海军作战部长到达舰桥 |
[08:52] | Sir, we picked up the first Chinese Destroyer | 长官 被动雷达上发现第一艘 |
[08:55] | on passive radar. | 中国驱逐舰 |
[08:56] | It’s just over the horizon from us. | 就在前方海平面 |
[08:58] | The bearing line ends at Tokyo Bay | 方位线末端是东京湾 |
[08:59] | and based on the path of their navigational radar, | 由他们导航雷达的路径判断 |
[09:01] | it appears to be doing patrol runs. | 应该是在巡逻 |
[09:02] | And Peng’s second ship? | 彭的第二艘船呢 |
[09:04] | No sign of it, sir. | 尚未发现 长官 |
[09:05] | Probably at EMCON. Or out looking for us. | 大概实施了电磁管制 或正在寻找我们 |
[09:07] | The first ship’s behavior is | 第一艘船的活动 |
[09:08] | consistent with High Value Unit Defense posture. | 与高阶防御单位的模式吻合 |
[09:10] | Well, that confirms it. | 那就能证实了 |
[09:11] | If they’re covering a High Value Unit, | 如果他们在掩护高阶单位 |
[09:12] | that means Peng is there himself. | 代表彭本人就在那儿 |
[09:14] | That ship is protecting him. | 那艘船在保护他 |
[09:15] | Peng’s the kind of man that’s going to want to be there | 彭是那种 想亲眼看着艺术品 |
[09:16] | to watch that art burn. | 被烧毁的人 |
[09:17] | If the ship in the bay is monitoring the area | 如果湾内的船监控着档案馆外的区域 |
[09:19] | outside the Archives and we send a ground team after Peng… | 而我们派出地面部队去找彭… |
[09:22] | His people spot us, ship fires on the ground team. | 对方会发现 船只会向地面部队开火 |
[09:24] | But if we fire on the ship without knowing | 但如果我们不知道第二艘驱逐舰的位置 |
[09:26] | where the second destroyer is, we give away our position. | 就朝第一艘开火 我们会自暴行踪 |
[09:28] | And the second ship sinks us. | 第二艘船就会击沉我们 |
[09:29] | Doesn’t leave us many options for an approach. | 我们的选择不多了 |
[09:31] | It’s a smart play by Peng. | 彭这步棋下得妙 |
[09:35] | Our target is the Japanese Archives | 我们目标是日本档案馆 |
[09:37] | currently under the protection of the Henan, | 目前受河南号保护 |
[09:38] | which is patrolling three klicks off shore. | 该船在离岸三公里处巡逻 |
[09:41] | The mission to capture Peng is a 2-pronged assault. | 捕捉彭的行动分为两方面 |
[09:44] | Cobra Team will take the Chinese Destroyer Henan | 眼镜蛇小队负责东京湾的中国驱逐舰河南号 |
[09:45] | at Tokyo Bay, cripple its CIC, enabling Vulture Team, | 瘫痪战斗信息中心 让秃鹫小队 |
[09:49] | led by CNO to storm Peng inside the National Archives. | 得以在作战部长的指挥下在国家档案馆突击彭 |
[09:52] | We estimate Henan’s ordnance covers a Weapons Engagement Zone | 估计河南号上军备的武器截击区 |
[09:55] | around the Archives of 80-plus miles. | 是档案馆四周120多公里区域 |
[09:57] | However, they’ll likely focus their attention and their fire | 但是他们可能只会集中攻击 |
[10:00] | on the area surrounding the Archives building itself. | 档案馆建筑附近的区域 |
[10:03] | We’ll call this the Hot Zone. | 我们称为”高危区” |
[10:04] | Now if Vulture Team is detected approaching the Archives | 如果秃鹫小队在接近档案馆时 |
[10:07] | from anywhere inside that Hot Zone | 在高危区内被侦测到 |
[10:09] | and we haven’t taken Henan’s CIC, | 而我们尚未解决河南号的战斗信息中心 |
[10:11] | that ship fires on Vulture Team. | 那艘船就会向秃鹫小队开火 |
[10:13] | From our monitoring, we know that Henan checks in | 我们从监控中得知河南号每十五分钟 |
[10:15] | with Peng’s ground forces once every 15 minutes without fail. | 向彭的地面部队报道 没有停歇过 |
[10:19] | Cobra Team will dive and board Henan when it’s D.I.W. | 眼镜蛇小队会下潜 在河南号结束湾边巡逻 |
[10:21] | at the end of its patrol run in the bay. | 船静止后登船 |
[10:23] | Ship will be drifting toward us, | 船会朝我们这儿滑行 |
[10:24] | so that’ll just shorten our swim. Master Chief? | 缩短我们游泳的距离 军士长 |
[10:27] | Henan is a Luyang III Class Guided Missile Destroyer | 河南号是一艘庐阳三级导弹驱逐舰 |
[10:30] | similar to our… | 类似于我们的… |
[10:31] | Ripped off. | 仿制的 |
[10:34] | Ripped off from our Arleigh Burke. | 仿制于我们的阿利·伯克级驱逐舰 |
[10:37] | Everyone will study the layout. | 每个人都要研究设计图 |
[10:38] | We need to know every blind alley on that ship. | 我们需要了解那艘船上的每一个死角 |
[10:40] | Surgical strike on the pilot house, CIC, | 对驾驶舱 战斗信息中心和军械库 |
[10:43] | and armory will give us complete control over that vessel. | 进行精确打击将确保我们控制那艘战舰 |
[10:45] | This goes as planned, the rest of their crew | 如果不出意外 他们的其他船员 |
[10:47] | won’t even know we’re there. | 根本不会知道我们在那 |
[10:49] | Make no mistake, we’re going after a target | 别搞错了 这次的目标 |
[10:54] | who’s clearly anticipating us | 知道我们会找上他们 |
[10:56] | and who has a second destroyer we cannot find. | 并有另一艘我们无法定位的驱逐舰 |
[10:59] | Just one part of this mission fails, it all fails. | 一步错 步步错 |
[11:08] | That is all. | 就这样 |
[11:14] | Sir. | 长官 |
[11:16] | There is one thing about this plan that I will not be able to | 关于这个计划 我有一件事 |
[11:18] | explain to my people. | 无法向我的队员解释 |
[11:20] | How I’m standing around doing nothing | 你们冒着生命危险 |
[11:21] | while you guys are risking your lives. | 我却在这什么也不做 |
[11:23] | I’d like to help in whatever way I can. | 我想尽我所能做点什么 |
[11:29] | Well, you’ll lead things down here while Commander Garnett | 指挥官加内特在上面驾驶舰船的同时 |
[11:32] | runs the ship upstairs. | 你就在这里指挥吧 |
[11:34] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[11:50] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[11:52] | Is Gene Hackman the sheriff of this place? | 吉恩·哈克曼是这里的警长吗 |
[11:54] | It’s the only pit stop for 100 miles. | 这是160公里内唯一的休息站 |
[11:56] | Kind of a landmark. | 算是个路标 |
[12:00] | Here. | 给 |
[12:04] | Try not to look like a nervous wreck. | 别表现得像个神经质 |
[12:22] | Miss Green? | 格林女士 |
[12:24] | Tex sent me. | 特克斯派我来的 |
[12:25] | I’m to bring you and the reporter back to home base. | 我会带你和这位记者回总部 |
[12:28] | Come on. You’ll be safe. | 来吧 你们会安全的 |
[12:31] | I never said anything about a reporter. | 我从没提过什么记者 |
[12:50] | Desk work’s making you soft. | 文书工作让你变弱了 |
[12:52] | You’re late. And you smell like horse shit. | 你来晚了 而且你闻上去像马粪 |
[12:55] | Good to see you, too, sweetheart. | 我也很高兴见到你 甜心 |
[12:59] | Tex Nolan. | 特克斯·诺兰 |
[13:01] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[13:11] | – Thanks, hon. – Hey, Dad! That’s mine. | -谢了 甜心 -爸爸 那是我的 |
[13:16] | Is that where you’ve been this whole time? | 你一直都待在这里 |
[13:18] | Working with Roberta Price? | 和罗伯塔·普莱斯合作 |
[13:19] | Well, I wouldn’t say “working” with Price. | 我可没有和普莱斯”合作” |
[13:23] | Me and the guys went to help for a spell. | 我和其他人去帮一段时间的忙 |
[13:24] | She had some trouble in her region. Riots. | 她的辖区遇到些麻烦 暴动 |
[13:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:28] | Said the Army’s hands were tied, | 她说军方不能动手 |
[13:29] | could I train some fellas to defend their homes? | 问我能不能训练些人去保护他们的街区 |
[13:32] | Only the number of fellas kept getting bigger and bigger | 但是来训练的人越来越多 |
[13:34] | and they weren’t for security, they were enforcers. | 而且他们不是为了安全 他们是执法者 |
[13:37] | Enforcers? | 执法者 |
[13:39] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[13:40] | Regional leaders are building lots of walls. | 地区领导者建造了很多围墙 |
[13:42] | They want’em protected with extreme prejudice. | 他们想用极端力量保护那些围墙 |
[13:46] | He got it. | 他做到了 |
[13:47] | Dennis used a back door into Shaw’s work computer. | 丹尼斯利用后门侵入了肖的工作电脑 |
[13:49] | He forwarded me the President’s speech. | 他给我发来了总统的演讲稿 |
[13:51] | “In the absence of a legislative branch | “因缺乏立法机构 |
[13:53] | “and without an operational central government, | “及中央政府 |
[13:55] | “I have decided to exercise my executive powers | “我决定行使我的行政权 |
[13:57] | “And hereby suspend the government | “暂停美国政府行使职能 |
[13:59] | of the United States, effectively immediately.” | 即刻生效” |
[14:02] | Oh. Jesus. | 天啊 |
[14:04] | Oliver is dissolving the country. | 奥利佛在瓦解这个国家 |
[14:05] | It doesn’t sound like Oliver. | 这不像是奥利佛 |
[14:08] | I may be wrong about him. | 也许是我搞错了 |
[14:10] | But either way, Oliver cannot give that speech. | 但总而言之 奥利佛不能做这个演讲 |
[14:15] | Well…hang on to your asses. | 抓紧了 |
[14:19] | We’re going back to St. Louis. | 我们要回圣路易斯 |
[14:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:48] | Captain… | 舰长 |
[15:12] | Keep your head down. | 小心点 |
[15:14] | On a swivel. | 我会的 |
[15:19] | All right, turn to, turn to, wheel’s up in 5 mikes. | 好了 注意了 5分钟后出发 |
[15:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:29] | CIC, Bridge. | 控制室 这里是舰桥 |
[15:31] | Cobra Team has wet feet. | 眼镜蛇小队已经出发 |
[15:32] | 2 mikes to drop point. | 还有两分钟到达降落点 |
[15:34] | Vulture Team has ETA of 10 minutes to Archives perimeter. | 秃鹫小队预计十分钟后到达档案馆附近 |
[15:38] | Stand by for alert on a 15-minute countdown. | 等待15分钟倒计时 |
[16:19] | All teams, Henan’s just checked in. | 全体注意 河南刚刚报到 |
[16:22] | 15-minute window starts now. | 15分钟倒计时开始 |
[16:33] | Mother, this is NOMAD. | 母舰 这是游牧民 |
[16:34] | Divers in the water. | 潜水员下水 |
[16:43] | This is Vulture Team. I have visual on the Archives. | 这里秃鹫小队 我看到档案馆了 |
[16:47] | We’re at the edge of the Hot Zone. | 我们在高危区边缘 |
[17:00] | Guards. Three at the door, four walking the grounds. | 警卫 门口有三个 四个在巡逻 |
[17:03] | We move through that field, they’ll spot us. | 我们从那儿经过 会被他们发现的 |
[17:05] | Stand down. | 先别行动 |
[17:06] | We wait for Cobra Team to take CIC. | 等眼镜蛇小队占领战斗信息中心 |
[17:40] | – No talking. – Hands! Let me see those hands! | -不许说话 -把手举起来 快点 |
[17:46] | Move. | 行动 |
[17:52] | Hands. Get ’em up! Hands! | 快点 把手举起来 |
[17:59] | Henan CIC secure. | 已控制河南号战斗信息中心 |
[18:01] | Vulture Team, you are free to engage. | 秃鹫小队 可以行动了 |
[18:02] | Roger that, Cobra Team. | 明白 眼镜蛇小队 |
[18:04] | Kill the lights. | 把灯熄了 |
[18:47] | Right flank moving forward. | 右翼 向前进 |
[19:22] | It’s the captain of the second ship. | 是第二艘战舰的舰长 |
[19:25] | He’s asking why Henan isn’t responding to land teams. | 他在问为什么河南号不回应陆地队的呼叫 |
[19:29] | Nathan James, Destroyer Two is transmitting. | 内森·詹姆斯号 驱逐舰二号正在通讯 |
[19:32] | Do you see it? | 找到了吗 |
[19:34] | Just a bearing, sir. | 只有方位 长官 |
[19:35] | 1-3-6 relative. | 相对方位1-3-6 |
[19:43] | He says if Henan doesn’t respond immediately, | 他说如果河南号不立刻回复 |
[19:45] | he’ll assume the ship’s been boarded and fire on us. | 他将判定战舰已被占领 并向我们开火 |
[19:48] | Henan… | 河南号 |
[19:51] | He’s bluffing. | 他是在危言耸听 |
[19:52] | No. We will kill our own to save Peng. | 不是 我们愿意牺牲自己来救彭 |
[19:55] | Those are his orders. | 那的确是他的命令 |
[19:57] | I assure you, we will be fired on. | 我向你们保证 他们会向我们开火 |
[20:21] | What the hell’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[20:22] | He’s preparing the crew to be martyrs. | 他要队员们做好牺牲的准备 |
[20:27] | I say again, the second ship is ordering us to fire on land | 重复 第二艘战舰命令我们向陆地开火 |
[20:30] | or they will fire on us. | 否则他们就向我们开火 |
[20:32] | Bridge, Combat. We need to go Active Radar. | 舰桥 作战部 我们得启动主动雷达 |
[20:35] | It’s the only way to see the second ship. | 这是找到第二艘战舰的唯一方法 |
[20:36] | Negative. If they’re behind island cover, | 没用的 如果他们有岛屿做掩护 |
[20:38] | we’d be giving away our position for nothing. | 我们只会白白暴露自己的位置 |
[20:40] | But if we do, we could target and kill. | 但我们也可能瞄准并杀死他们 |
[20:42] | Commander, it’s the only viable option. | 指挥官 这是唯一可行的办法 |
[20:55] | We just fired on Vulture Team. | 我们向秃鹫小队开火了 |
[20:59] | Vulture Team, missiles incoming. | 秃鹫小队 导弹来袭 |
[21:01] | I say again, missiles incoming. | 我再说一遍 导弹来袭 |
[21:03] | Three missiles fired from Henan. | 河南号发射了三发导弹 |
[21:04] | They’ll be on Vulture Team inside one minute. | 它们会在一分钟内到达秃鹫小队所在地 |
[21:06] | Go active. | 启动 |
[21:07] | T.A.O., get a lock on those birds and fire at will. | 作战官 锁定导弹的位置后立刻发射 |
[21:09] | T.A.O., aye, FIS is Green. | 作战官 遵命 FIS已启动 |
[21:11] | MSS kill tracks 5-0-2-8-1. | 多光谱扫描仪 攻击轨迹50281 |
[21:13] | MSS, aye, kill tracks 5-0-2-8-1, 2 and 3 with birds. | 多光谱扫描仪收到 导弹攻击轨迹50281 2 3 |
[21:43] | Direct hit. | 直接命中 |
[21:49] | All missiles destroyed. | 所有导弹都被击毁了 |
[21:51] | Nathan James, this is Vulture Team. | 内森·詹姆斯号 这里是秃鹫小队 |
[21:54] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[21:55] | Now watch your ass. | 小心一点 |
[21:56] | Distance, 10 mikes and closing. | 距离十分钟 正在接近 |
[21:58] | We’re being hit by Fire Control. | 射击控制向我们开火了 |
[21:59] | Fire Control on the second destroyer just locked onto us. | 第二驱逐舰的射击控制已经锁定我们了 |
[22:02] | Prepare countermeasures, begin evasive maneuvers. | 做好应对措施 开启规避机制 |
[22:04] | Hard right rudder, all ahead flank! | 右满舵 全速前进 |
[22:06] | Right rudder, ahead flank, aye. | 右满舵 全速前进 遵命 |
[22:12] | They’re targeting the James. | 他们在攻击詹姆斯号 |
[22:18] | Prepare to engage all incoming tracks. | 准备交火 |
[22:20] | I need targeting solutions on that second destroyer. | 我需要第二驱逐舰的锁定方案 |
[22:41] | Negative, sir, we do not hold radar. | 没有结果 长官 没有搜索到雷达 |
[22:43] | Sir, the second Chinese Destroyer’s gone. | 长官 第二艘中国驱逐舰消失了 |
[22:53] | It’s the same in every language. | 无论哪种语言操作指令都是一样的 |
[22:58] | All right, let’s finish this! | 我们行动起来 |
[23:40] | Let’s go. We got to keep moving. | 我们走 我们不能停下 |
[24:34] | Gallery’s clear. | 画廊安全 |
[24:35] | Corridor clear. | 走廊安全 |
[25:16] | On me! | 跟着我 |
[25:29] | You look unwell, Takehaya. | 你看起来不太好 素盏呜尊 |
[25:32] | The cure not working for you? | 治愈药不起作用吗 |
[25:34] | You don’t have much time left. | 你剩下的时间不多了 |
[25:37] | More time than you. | 比你的时间多 |
[25:56] | Like your people, | 就像你的民族一样 |
[25:59] | you are proud, but weak. | 你自视甚高但软弱无能 |
[26:03] | And like your people, | 就像你的民族一样 |
[26:06] | you will be erased from the face of this earth. | 你会从这个世界上被抹去 |
[26:10] | Forgotten forever. | 永远被遗忘 |
[26:32] | But you will go to hell. | 但你会下地狱 |
[26:49] | Who were you working with in America? | 你和美国内部暗地合作的人是谁 |
[26:56] | Why do you bother to fight | 国内所有人都背叛了你 |
[26:58] | when everyone back home has betrayed you? | 你为什么还想着去战斗 |
[27:05] | They sent you here to die and kill your friend Michener. | 他们派你来送死 还杀了你的朋友米切纳 |
[27:10] | Who? Tell me! | 是谁 告诉我 |
[27:13] | You are all alone. | 你一直都是孤身一人 |
[27:17] | You have no one to trust. | 你没有可以信任的人 |
[28:00] | The nation is ready for you, Mr. President. | 全国人民已经准备好了 总统先生 |
[28:06] | I understand your partners will be in the audience, | 我明白你的同伙会在观众席中 |
[28:10] | here to witness the dismantling of the United States. | 亲眼目睹美国走向支离破碎 |
[28:20] | Remember, word for word, | 记住 逐字逐句地念 |
[28:22] | or the next time America hears about Howard Oliver, | 不然下次美国人民听到霍华德·奥利弗的名字 |
[28:25] | it will be to commemorate his passing. | 就会是他们纪念他逝去的时刻 |
[29:07] | Peng’s only destroyer now belongs to me. | 彭唯一的驱逐舰现在归我了 |
[29:11] | You should know Cobra Team | 眼镜蛇小队 |
[29:13] | found a payload of anti-cure missiles onboard. | 发现船上载有反治愈药导弹 |
[29:16] | According to the crew, that’s the last of it. | 根据船员的供述 那是最后一批了 |
[29:20] | So…it is done. | 所以 一切终于结束了 |
[29:26] | The rest of Asia won’t suffer as we did. | 亚洲其他国家不会像我们一样受尽折磨了 |
[29:34] | Let’s get you home. | 让我们送你回家 |
[29:38] | I am home, Captain Chandler. | 我已经到家了 钱德勒舰长 |
[29:43] | I want to remain here… | 我想要待在这里 |
[29:47] | on Japanese soil. | 在日本的土地上 |
[29:56] | Takehaya. | 素盏呜尊 |
[29:59] | Kaito. | 垣内 |
[30:02] | My name is Kaito. | 我的名字是垣内 |
[30:07] | Like my son. | 就和我的儿子一样 |
[30:32] | Captain… | 舰长 |
[30:57] | Fellow citizens of this great nation. | 伟大国家的人民 |
[31:00] | I speak to you today from an unforeseen point | 在这个人类历史上并未预料到的时间点 |
[31:04] | in human history. | 我向你们发表演讲 |
[31:06] | In all of their brilliance, | 无论他们有多聪明 |
[31:09] | our Founding Founders could not have imagined a day | 我们的国父都无法想象有一天 |
[31:12] | when a single virus would wipe out | 一个小小的病毒就能抹杀 |
[31:14] | 90% of not just our countrymen, but of our species. | 不只是我们 而是整个人类90%的人口 |
[31:22] | Here, take these. The speech’s started. | 给 演讲已经开始了 |
[31:24] | The President’s speaking from the lawn. | 总统在草地上发表演讲 |
[31:25] | It’s full of security guards out there. | 那里围着的都是保安 |
[31:27] | How are you guys going to get to him? | 你们准备怎么接近他 |
[31:28] | He’ll come to us. | 他会来找我们 |
[31:32] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[31:34] | – Yeah. – Good. | -好了 -很好 |
[31:37] | You two go with Barnes. Make sure you keep him covered. | 你们俩跟着巴尔内斯 保护好他 |
[31:40] | You should get out of here. | 你应该离开这儿 |
[31:41] | – What? No way. – Dennis, I’m serious. | -什么 没门 -丹尼斯 我认真的 |
[31:43] | Get as far away from here as possible. | 离这儿越远越好 |
[31:45] | Good luck. | 祝你好远 |
[31:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:48] | For everything. | 所做的一切 |
[31:53] | Today, the idealism of democracy | 今天 民主的理想状态 |
[31:56] | is at odds with the practice of government | 在政府该为人民所行之事与人民真正 |
[31:59] | for and by the people. | 所行之事间不能平衡 |
[32:02] | Democracy, my fellow Americans, | 民主 我的人民 |
[32:06] | is untenable. | 已经难以维持 |
[32:09] | In short, the center cannot hold. | 简单的说 系统崩溃了 |
[32:14] | It is therefore my duty to inform you that, | 所以我有义务向大家宣布 |
[32:17] | with the advice… and consent of the… | 在地区领导委员会的建议 |
[32:26] | regional leaders… | 和同意下 |
[32:29] | today, we set a new course for the country. | 今天 我们将带领国家走上一条新路 |
[32:35] | In the absence of a…legislative branch, | 因缺乏立法机构 |
[32:40] | and without an operational central government, | 及中央政府 |
[32:44] | I have decided to exercise my executive powers — | 我决定行使我的行政权… |
[32:46] | Shame on you, Mr. President! | 我真为您羞愧 总统先生 |
[32:50] | You don’t have to do this, sir. This isn’t you. | 您不用这么做的 先生 这不是您 |
[32:53] | Get him out of here. | 把他弄出去 |
[32:54] | The Howard Oliver that we know saved St. Louis. | 我们认识的霍华德·奥利弗救了圣路易斯港 |
[32:57] | Under your leadership, there was no panic, no riots. | 在您的领导下 没有恐慌没有暴乱 |
[33:00] | Even when there were 5,000 people dying a day, | 甚至一天伤亡五千人时 |
[33:02] | you kept us together. | 您也凝聚着我们 |
[33:04] | What happened to that man, sir?! | 那个人去哪了 先生 |
[33:06] | The President will not be taking any questions today. | 今天总统先生不接受提问 |
[33:08] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[33:09] | The hell I won’t! Listen, Jacob, you’re right. | 谁说的 听着 雅各布 你说得对 |
[33:11] | For a moment, I forgot who I was, but not anymore! | 我忘记了自己 但现在我想起来了 |
[33:14] | – I know who I am! – Due to the security breach, | -我知道自己是谁 -因为有人闯入 |
[33:15] | I’m sorry, everyone, we will reconvene tomorrow. | 抱歉 各位 我们明天继续 |
[33:18] | Thank you for your time. Thank you very much. | 谢谢大家能够前来 谢谢 |
[33:20] | Miss Shaw, where are they taking him?! | 肖女士 他们要带他去哪 |
[33:22] | Take your goddamn hands off me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[33:27] | Sir, it’s me. It’s Kara. I can help you. | 先生 是我 卡拉 我是来帮你的 |
[33:29] | – This way. – You saved my life. | -这边 -你们救了我 |
[33:31] | Not yet, we haven’t. | 别急 还没成功呢 |
[33:32] | Where are they taking him?! | 他们要带他去哪 |
[33:33] | Is the President a prisoner in the White House?! | 难道总统是白宫里的囚徒吗 |
[33:36] | Miss Shaw! | 肖女士 |
[33:37] | Let’s go, right now. | 走 快走 |
[33:43] | We got a shooter! | 有枪手 |
[33:49] | Hot damn, son. | 天哪 小子 |
[34:11] | This is Allison Shaw. | 我是艾莉森·肖 |
[34:12] | We have two shooters escaping from the East Wing with POTUS. | 两名枪手挟持总统从东翼逃跑了 |
[34:22] | We got to go back for Jacob. | 我们得回去救雅各布 |
[34:23] | Let me go! Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 |
[34:25] | – You run back in there, you don’t come back! – Jac– | -你冲回去就出不来了 -雅各布 |
[34:27] | It’s about the President. | 关键是救出总统 |
[34:37] | Go! | 走 |
[34:41] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[34:48] | Drive, Kara, drive! | 开车 卡拉 开车 |
[35:42] | Thought I’d be the one to tell you. | 我想该由我来告诉你 |
[35:44] | The Cobra Team found coordinates of Henan CIC. | 眼镜蛇队找到河南号战斗信息中心坐标了 |
[35:47] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[35:49] | The Chinese knew where Hayward and Shackleton were gonna be. | 中国人知道海华德号和沙克顿号要去哪 |
[35:51] | Seems someone in St. Louis | 看来圣路易斯有人 |
[35:53] | wants the U.S. Navy out of the way, Captain. | 想铲除美国海军 舰长 |
[35:56] | There’s still some good people back home. | 国内还有些好人 |
[35:59] | Generals, captains, operators. | 将军 舰长 操作员 |
[36:01] | I know a few myself. | 我就认识几个 |
[36:03] | Well, let’s get ’em on the line. | 那快跟他们联系 |
[36:05] | We need all the help we can muster. | 我们需集结所有帮手 |
[36:18] | Captain… | 舰长 |
[36:25] | Kyoko wants to thank you for all that you’ve done | 京子想谢谢你 |
[36:27] | for her family and for Japan. | 为她家人和日本所做的一切 |
[36:29] | She wishes you well. | 她祝你一切顺利 |
[36:41] | She wants to die with her husband on her own soil. | 她想和丈夫一起死在故土 |
[36:44] | Her people will take care of the baby. | 她的同胞会照顾他们的孩子 |
[36:48] | – I’m fueled up and ready to go. – Jesse, thank you. | -我已经准备好出发了 -杰西 谢谢你 |
[36:52] | You saved a lot of lives. You’re gonna save a lot more. | 你救了许多人 你还会救更多 |
[36:54] | Just get home in one piece. | 安全回家就好 |
[36:58] | Take care of yourself. | 保重 |
[37:17] | This is NOMAD. | 这里是游牧民 |
[37:19] | All set to deliver the cure to Asia. | 准备好给亚洲送治愈药了 |
[37:22] | So long, Mother. | 再会 母舰 |
[37:33] | Naval Station San Diego. | 圣地亚哥军港 |
[37:34] | This is CNO hailing you on Navy Red, over. | 这是来自海军红作战部长的呼叫 完毕 |
[37:38] | I say again, Naval Station San Diego. | 重复 圣地亚哥军港 |
[37:41] | This is CNO hailing you on Navy Red, over. | 这是来自海军红作战部长的呼叫 完毕 |
[37:44] | Sir, there’s something you need to see. | 长官 你得过来看看 |
[37:46] | Terror grips our nation this day. | 今天我们的祖国为恐怖笼罩 |
[37:49] | The strains of reconstruction have proven too great to bear | 事实证明重建压力过大 |
[37:51] | and have given rise to forces hellbent on creating chaos. | 导致制造混乱的势力崛起 |
[37:55] | In front of live television cameras, | 在直播电视镜头前 |
[37:57] | agitators breached our walls and tried to take control | 动乱分子闯入并试图掌控 |
[38:00] | of this nation’s capital. | 本国首都 |
[38:02] | This was not their first attempt. | 这并非其首次尝试 |
[38:04] | Until today, the regional leaders and I | 直至今日 地区领袖与我 |
[38:06] | have guarded the truth for the safety of the public. | 为大众安全考虑保留了真相 |
[38:08] | Now it’s time you, the American people, learn the facts. | 现在你们 美国民众 该知道真相了 |
[38:12] | President Jeffery Michener did not take his own life. | 杰夫瑞·米切纳总统并非自杀 |
[38:16] | He was murdered, along with Senator Beatty | 他与贝蒂参议员 |
[38:19] | and Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Rivera. | 还有外交部长里韦拉均被谋杀 |
[38:22] | The terrorist were working with certain members of the media | 恐怖分子与媒体的某些人 |
[38:25] | and with agents inside the government itself, | 以及政府内部人员合作 |
[38:28] | but until today, we didn’t know how high it went. | 但今天以前我们并不知道他们渗透到哪步 |
[38:32] | It is my duty to inform you | 我有责任告知各位 |
[38:33] | that the leader of this radical group | 这一激进组织的首领 |
[38:36] | was President Howard Oliver himself. | 就是霍华德·奥利弗总统本人 |
[38:39] | He orchestrated the deaths of Jeffrey Michener | 他策划谋杀了杰夫瑞·米切纳及其追随者 |
[38:41] | and those loyal to him so that he could take office | 以便执掌权位 |
[38:45] | and create a dictatorship. | 并建立专制政权 |
[38:47] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[38:56] | Don’t do this. Don’t do this. | 别这样 别这样 |
[38:59] | Please, don’t do this! Don’t do — | 求你了 别这样 别 |
[39:02] | But that is not all. | 但这并非全部 |
[39:04] | We have just learned that this cabal was also responsible | 我们还发现这一团伙还预谋了 |
[39:07] | for the kidnapping of the crew of Nathan James in Asia. | 在亚洲发生的内森·詹姆斯号船员绑架事件 |
[39:11] | This was done with the cooperation | 汤姆·钱德勒舰长 |
[39:13] | and planning of Captain Tom Chandler. | 参与策划了这起事件 |
[39:15] | In fact, I struggle to believe it’s true. | 其实 我也不愿相信这是真的 |
[39:18] | But we have indisputable evidence of his treachery. | 但是我们有确凿的证据 能证明他的叛国罪 |
[39:21] | Captain Chandler is currently under arrest | 钱德勒舰长现在已经被逮捕 |
[39:23] | and is heading back to North America. | 并遣送回北美 |
[39:27] | These are not easy words for me to say. | 说出这些话对我来说也不是一件易事 |
[39:31] | Oh, my God. She’s putting all this on you. | 天啊 她把一切都怪在你头上 |
[39:34] | – Excuse me. My apologies. – Nobody’ll buy it. | -对不起 -没人会信的 |
[39:36] | The greater the lie, the more people will believe it. | 谎言越大 信的人越多 |
[39:38] | We are strong people, and we have survived worse than this. | 我们很坚强 我们曾度过更凶险的难关 |
[39:42] | And those who still love life, liberty, | 那些仍然热爱生活 自由 |
[39:44] | and the pursuit of happiness have come together | 以及追求幸福的人应该凝聚在一起 |
[39:46] | and formulated a plan to move forward. | 共同商议度过难关 |
[39:48] | So in the absence of any working federal government, | 由于联邦政府处于停摆状态 |
[39:52] | and deriving their just powers | 地区领导委员 普莱斯 |
[39:54] | from the consent of the governed, | 卡斯蒂略 威尔逊和克罗夫特 |
[39:56] | your regional leaders, Price, Castillo, Wilson, and Croft | 根据人民授予他们的权利 |
[39:59] | hereby call for the immediate suspension | 要求立刻暂停美国联邦政府 |
[40:01] | of the government of the United States. | 行使职能 |
[40:04] | Each region will be able to govern itself | 所有地区将自治管理 |
[40:06] | and focus on reconstruction | 在能安全重建 |
[40:08] | until such time as a central authority | 集权管理制度之前 |
[40:10] | can be safely reestablished. | 着重重建地区制度 |
[40:12] | Yeah. In other words, never. | 是啊 也就是说永远不会重建 |
[40:14] | By the time you hear these words, | 你们听到这则消息的时候 |
[40:15] | 卢克空军基地 亚利桑那州 | |
[40:15] | control of the Armed Forces will have been split | 军队统治权已经分发至 |
[40:18] | among the regional leaders, | 地区领导手中 |
[40:19] | and I would like to assure you… | 我会保证军队 |
[40:20] | …that the military turnover has been peaceful, | 将会进行平和的人事更替 |
[40:23] | 伦纳德·伍德堡 密苏里州 | |
[40:23] | thanks to an unprecedented collaboration | 感谢全国最高级别的将领 |
[40:26] | between the nation’s highest-ranking generals | 和你们四位地区领导人的 |
[40:29] | and your four regional leaders. | 倾力合作 |
[40:29] | 彭德尔顿营地 加利福尼亚州 | |
[40:31] | All enlisted men and women are to report to | 名单上的男女须立即 |
[40:33] | regional military offices immediately to become part… | 前往地区军事办公室报到 |
[40:36] | of one of four localized armies under the command… | 成为四支当地武装部队中的一部分 |
[40:38] | Captain, I can’t get the generals on the line — | 舰长 我联系不上将军们 |
[40:41] | any of them. | 一个都联系不上 |
[40:43] | I tried to raise an entire Naval base. | 我已经试过联络整个海军基地了 |
[40:46] | It’s a coup, Captain. | 这是一场政变 舰长 |
[40:48] | Thank you and God bless. | 谢谢你们 上帝保佑 |
[40:50] | Those men are already dead. | 他们已经死了 |
[40:53] | If there’s no military, what does that mean for us? | 如果没有军队了 那对我们来说意味着什么 |
[40:58] | It means we’re all alone. | 意味着只剩我们了 |
[41:03] | We lost our country, Tom. | 我们失去了我们的国家 汤姆 |
[41:09] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[41:11] | Captain, set a course for Naval Base San Diego, | 舰长 设航线前往圣地亚哥海军基地 |
[41:15] | All ahead full. | 所有引擎全速开动 |
[41:18] | Take us home. | 带我们回家 |