时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | You know Troy started a war over an apple? | 你知道特洛伊就为了个苹果发动了一场战争吧 |
[00:12] | Dad, are you gonna talk to me? | 爸爸 你到底有没有话跟我说 |
[00:15] | Take it. | 给 |
[00:18] | What are you going back to that den of wolves for? | 你为什么还要回狼窝 |
[00:20] | I was born in the States, Dad. | 我生在美国 爸爸 |
[00:22] | – It’s a good job. – You got a good job here with me. | -而且那工作很好 -和我在这里干也很好 |
[00:24] | Your place is with me. | 你应该跟我待在一起 |
[00:25] | We’re pushing the boundaries of science, of what is possible. | 我们在推动科学的极限 万物的极限 |
[00:28] | You wanna go back there and do some staid, non-credited, | 你却想回去做那些保守 无人认可 |
[00:30] | boring government job, Christos? | 无聊的政府工作 克里斯托 |
[00:31] | Dad, I-I wanna go home. | 爸爸 我想回家 |
[00:33] | Christos, your home is here. | 克里斯托 你的家在这里 |
[00:35] | You’re going to graduate and you’re gonna stay here, | 你应该毕业然后留在这里 |
[00:38] | with me, where you belong, in my lab, in our lab. | 和我一起在实验室里工作 |
[00:42] | Don’t turn your back on me, son. | 别离开我 儿子 |
[00:45] | We’re gonna do great things, you and me. | 我们会成就一番大事业的 |
[00:52] | Thing of beauty. Perfezione. | 好美 真是完美 |
[00:55] | The Rust is completely gone. | 赤锈消失了 |
[00:57] | That is truly something, Dr. Vellek. | 很不简单 维列克博士 |
[00:59] | “Something,” Fletcher? | 不简单 弗莱彻 |
[01:01] | In 24 hours, I wiped out the Red Rust, | 我在24小时内清除了赤锈病 |
[01:04] | and in its place, I created, sui generis, | 并创造了一个独一无二的 |
[01:06] | a completely new species of plant. | 全新植物 |
[01:07] | A healthy plant. | 健康的植物 |
[01:09] | It’s not “Something,” Fletcher. | 这可不是什么不简单 弗莱彻 |
[01:10] | This is the transformation of history. It’s Galileo. | 这是历史的转换 可以媲美伽利略 |
[01:13] | Einstein, even. It’s beautiful, Father. | 甚至爱因斯坦 真的很美 父亲 |
[01:17] | Thank you, Lucia. | 谢谢 露西亚 |
[01:18] | Very soon, your country will eat again as kings. | 很快你的国家就又能像国王一样吃饭了 |
[01:22] | I’m relieved. | 我很高兴 |
[01:24] | ‘Cause of what I’ve done here, me and my son. | 都是靠我们 我和我儿子 |
[01:26] | It was you, Dad. It was always you. | 是靠你 爸爸 全都靠你 |
[01:29] | Father, we need to talk about the American ship. | 父亲 我们得谈谈那艘美国战舰 |
[01:31] | – What about it? – They’ll be coming after us. | -怎么了 -他们一定会来找我们 |
[01:33] | So what? It’s one ship. | 那又怎么样 不过是一艘战舰 |
[01:35] | Stavros commands an entire fleet. | 斯塔夫罗斯掌控着一支舰队 |
[01:37] | Surely you can take care of one | 肯定能解决一艘 |
[01:38] | United States Navy ship, Admiral? | 美国战舰吧 上将 |
[01:39] | Of course, il dottore. | 当然 博士 |
[01:41] | The problem’s finite. Finito. | 问题解决了 |
[01:43] | I’m not even gonna get angry at my middle son, Giorgio, | 我都懒得生老二乔治的气 |
[01:45] | who can’t seem to take one step | 总是惹是生非 |
[01:47] | without putting his foot in a pile of dung. | 带来一大堆麻烦 |
[01:49] | Look… | 听着 |
[01:51] | This is our beginning… | 这是我们的新纪元 |
[01:55] | …and the end of anyone who stands in our way. | 以及所有拦路之人的末日 |
[02:00] | Capisce? | 明白吗 |
[02:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:18] | Giorgio, where’s Demetrius? | 乔治 狄米崔斯呢 |
[02:20] | Otherwise occupied. | 办事去了 |
[02:23] | And since when is Stavros an admiral? | 斯塔夫罗斯什么时候成上将了 |
[02:27] | A reward from my father. | 我父亲给他的奖励 |
[02:29] | Apparently, he earned it. | 那是他应得的 |
[02:34] | Your father’s quite harsh with you, isn’t he? | 你父亲对你很严厉啊 |
[02:36] | I risked my life for him. | 我为他冒了生命危险 |
[02:38] | That American bitch nearly blew my head off. | 那个美国妞差点把我的头给打爆了 |
[02:41] | The one from the ship with the long black hair | 就是他们船上那个黑色长发 |
[02:44] | and the serious attitude? | 一脸严肃的小妞 |
[02:45] | You know — Sasha. | 你知道的 萨莎 |
[02:47] | Yeah, but the old man doesn’t give a rat’s ass. | 但是老头子一点都不在乎 |
[02:50] | All he cares about are is hippie mind control drugs. | 他只在乎他那思维控制的药 |
[02:54] | Mind control drugs? | 思维控制的药 |
[02:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[03:01] | Leave me alone, Fletcher. | 别烦我 弗莱彻 |
[03:03] | I am not in the mood. | 我没心情 |
[03:44] | Vellek wants to feed the world on his terms | 维列克想要按他的条件给世界提供食物 |
[03:46] | and neutralize anyone who tries to oppose him. | 并且除掉所有反对他的人 |
[03:49] | Same as every tyrant in history. | 和历史上的每一个暴君一样 |
[03:51] | He’s just come up with a novel plan. | 只不过他的计划更异想天开 |
[03:53] | That’s why the world still needs people | 所以世界才需要 |
[03:55] | with “Level nine” aggression. | 攻击性等级九的人 |
[03:58] | You think that’s a good thing? | 你觉得那是好事 |
[04:00] | If only to fight fire with fire. | 不过是以彼之道还施彼身 |
[04:02] | Think about it. | 你想想 |
[04:03] | Without your aggression, would you have been able | 如果没有那份攻击性 你还能 |
[04:04] | to do what it took to bring home the cure? | 把治愈药带回国吗 |
[04:06] | Your dark side saved humanity. | 你内心黑暗的一面拯救了人类 |
[04:08] | At the cost of my own. | 代价是我自己 |
[04:10] | Tom, if you weren’t who you are, | 汤姆 如果你不是这样 |
[04:12] | none of us would be here right now. | 我们现在没有人会在这里 |
[04:15] | And that’s if we can find him at all. | 前提是我们能找到他 |
[04:17] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[04:18] | Based on Vellek’s communication with Giorgio’s mansion, | 根据维列克与乔治别墅的通讯 |
[04:20] | and with the top speed of a Hydra class destroyer, | 以及九头蛇级驱逐舰的最高航速 |
[04:23] | this is now our area of uncertainty. | 这就是我们目前判断的不确定区域 |
[04:26] | That’s at least 250 nautical miles. | 至少有250海里 |
[04:29] | Even with the helo and the RHIB, | 即使有直升机和充气艇 |
[04:30] | we can’t cover that much water. | 我们也无法覆盖这么一大片水域 |
[04:31] | Giorgio make contact with anyone besides the lab? | 乔治还跟实验室以外的人联系过吗 |
[04:35] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[04:36] | He made at least a dozen calls to the same location | 在过去几周内 他至少跟陆上的 |
[04:40] | over the past few weeks, on land. | 同一个地点通话过十几次 |
[04:42] | Where? | 哪里 |
[04:44] | The island of Kleos. | 克雷奥斯岛 |
[04:46] | Mean anything to you? | 你对它有印象吗 |
[04:48] | Giorgio never mentioned it. | 乔治从未提起过它 |
[04:49] | Kleos. It was an ancient Lazaretto, | 克雷奥斯岛 是个古老的检疫所 |
[04:51] | a quarantine/prison during the Black Death. | 在黑死病时期是个隔离区 也是监狱 |
[04:55] | The Italians reopened it at the height of the Red Flu | 在红色流感的高峰时期 意大利人 |
[04:57] | to try to stop the spreading. | 将其重启以阻止疫情扩散 |
[04:59] | Obviously, no one survived. | 很明显 无人幸存 |
[05:00] | Land of the dead. Wonderful. | 死亡之地 非常好 |
[05:03] | What’s Vellek using it for? | 维列克用它做什么 |
[05:04] | Traffic data suggests a relay station, | 信息数据显示这是个中继站 |
[05:07] | probably to mask communications to and from his ship. | 可能是用来掩护他在船上的来往通讯 |
[05:09] | With Giorgio’s mansion compromised, | 现在乔治的别墅被毁了 |
[05:11] | it may be the only way for Vellek to get secure comms. | 那里可能是维列克进行安全通讯的唯一方式了 |
[05:14] | We can tap into that satellite signal, | 我们可以接入它的卫星信号 |
[05:16] | use the communications log to find that ship. | 利用通讯日志来找到那艘船 |
[05:17] | You’d have to do it from the source, Sir. | 你得从源头下手 长官 |
[05:19] | The island itself. | 那座岛本身 |
[05:20] | Kleos is about a hundred miles from our PIM. | 克雷奥斯岛距离我们160公里 |
[05:22] | We could be there in three hours. | 我们可以在三个小时内到达那里 |
[05:24] | That’s away from our area of uncertainty. | 那就远离了我们的不确定区域 |
[05:26] | If it doesn’t work, we’ll lose Vellek for good. | 如果不管用 我们会永远丢掉维列克 |
[05:28] | But if it does, we’ll have a constant feed | 但如果管用 我们就能一直接收到 |
[05:31] | into his comms in real time. | 他的实时通讯了 |
[05:33] | We’ll know exactly where he is. | 我们会知道他的具体位置 |
[05:36] | Set course for Kleos. | 将航向设定为克雷奥斯岛 |
[05:38] | Cooper, assemble a team. | 库珀 组织一支小队 |
[05:47] | This room’s off-limits. | 这个舱室是禁区 |
[05:49] | On whose orders? | 是谁的命令 |
[05:52] | We are radio silent. | 我们处于无线电静默中 |
[05:54] | No calls in or out. | 不准与外界通话 |
[05:56] | I need to speak with England, make arrangements | 我需要跟英国通话 |
[05:58] | for them to take possession of the cured seeds. | 安排他们接收治愈的种子 |
[06:00] | No need. Those arrangements have already been made. | 不用了 已经有安排了 |
[06:04] | Well, if it’s all the same with you, | 如果你没意见的话 |
[06:05] | I’d like to hear that for myself. | 我还是想自己听到这些安排 |
[06:10] | Fine. I’ll take it up with Demetrius. | 好吧 我去问狄米崔斯 |
[06:14] | It will do you no good. | 那对你没好处 |
[06:19] | I’m in charge now. | 现在我说了算 |
[06:50] | Captain’s in combat. | 舰长进入作战室 |
[06:54] | – RHIB is 15 mikes out, Sir. – Very well. | -充气艇已出发15分钟 长官 -很好 |
[06:58] | We do this right, Vellek will never even know we were there. | 如果成功 维列克不会知道是我们干的 |
[07:02] | Demetrius, are you in there? It’s James Fletcher. | 狄米崔斯 你在吗 我是詹姆斯·弗莱彻 |
[07:08] | Demetrius, can I come in? | 狄米崔斯 我能进来吗 |
[07:09] | I cannot let anyone inside. | 我不能让任何人进来 |
[07:17] | Demetrius, let me in. | 狄米崔斯 让我进去 |
[07:36] | What’s happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[07:39] | They did something to me. | 他们对我做了些事 |
[07:41] | Dr. Vellek…he drugged me. | 维列克博士 他给我下了药 |
[07:44] | Because you challenged him? | 因为你挑衅了他 |
[07:52] | And now you can’t? | 现在你不能再这么做了 |
[07:57] | Mind control. | 思维控制 |
[08:01] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[08:13] | Please don’t do that. | 请不要这样 |
[08:18] | That’s it? | 这就完了 |
[08:19] | You’re not gonna hit me back? | 你不还手 |
[08:21] | I just hit you in the face. | 我刚刚打你脸了 |
[08:32] | Demetrius, what’s the Doctor’s plan? | 狄米崔斯 博士有什么计划 |
[08:34] | Now that he’s cured this Red Rust, what’s — | 他既然有了治疗赤锈病的办法 那么 |
[08:37] | What’s this drug have to do with it? | 那跟这药有什么关系 |
[08:39] | He promised me, Greece would eat. | 他向我保证希腊人会有食物 |
[08:42] | No one would challenge us. | 没人会挑战我们 |
[08:44] | Because of the drug? | 因为那些药物 |
[08:45] | I didn’t know anything about the drug until now. | 在这之前我都不知情 |
[08:49] | He said I was the first test case. | 他说我是首个测试体 |
[08:53] | Now he knows it works. | 现在他知道实验成功了 |
[08:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:03] | Demetrius, you were a proud man. | 狄米崔斯 你是个骄傲的人 |
[09:06] | You were a ruler of people. | 是统治者 |
[09:10] | He’s taken that from you. | 他把这一切都夺走了 |
[09:12] | Doesn’t that make you angry? | 你不生气吗 |
[09:15] | I know I should be angry… | 我知道我应该生气 |
[09:19] | …but I-I can’t be. | 但我不能 |
[09:27] | I’d rather be dead. | 我宁愿死 |
[09:32] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[09:42] | If something were to happen to the Doctor’s test case, | 如果博士的测试体有什么问题 |
[09:45] | he’d have to re-evaluate his science. | 他就得重新评估他的科学 |
[09:52] | And that would buy me some time — | 那就能给我拖点时间 |
[09:56] | time I sorely need… | 我非常需要时间 |
[09:59] | to get out of the mess I’ve created. | 逃出我制造的混乱之中 |
[10:03] | Don’t worry, Demetrius. | 别担心 狄米崔斯 |
[10:07] | You don’t need to get angry. | 你不用生气 |
[10:10] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[10:12] | Close. Swallow. | 闭嘴 吞下去 |
[10:25] | I’ll get angry for you. | 我来替你生气 |
[10:43] | 克雷奥斯岛 爱奥尼亚海 | |
[10:58] | You okay, Master Chief? | 你没事吧 军士长 |
[10:59] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[11:23] | I got eyes on target. | 发现目标 |
[11:25] | Cobra copies. We’re in position. | 眼镜蛇收到 已就位 |
[11:30] | Tiger’s on station. | 老虎已就位 |
[11:32] | We’ve got one hell of a welcoming party. | 这守卫还真多啊 |
[11:34] | I hold sat dish at the southeast tower. | 东南方向的塔上有个卫星信号发射器 |
[11:40] | We’ll find the comms room at the end of that cable. | 电缆的另一端就是他们的通信室了 |
[11:42] | Now we just gotta find a quiet way in. | 我们要悄悄地潜入 |
[11:44] | Nathan James, Vulture Team. We are on station, | 内森·詹姆斯号 秃鹫小队 我们已就位 |
[11:46] | preparing to infiltrate target. | 准备潜入房内 |
[11:47] | Copy that, Vulture Team. | 收到 秃鹫小队 |
[11:50] | TAO, give us a sitrep. | 作战官 报告情况 |
[11:52] | No sign of surface or air contacts, Sir. | 地面或空中都没有任何信号 长官 |
[11:55] | All quiet on our end, Vulture. You are cleared to move in. | 没有任何动静 秃鹫 可以行动 |
[11:59] | Copy that, Mother. | 收到 母舰 |
[12:05] | Green. | 格林 |
[12:09] | Those look like fighters. | 那些人看起来像打手 |
[12:12] | Those Giorgio’s guys? | 乔治的人 |
[12:13] | This must be where he trains them. | 他在这里训练他们 |
[12:15] | Well, there’s at least 40 of ’em. Possibly armed. | 至少有四十个人 可能携带武器 |
[12:19] | So much for sneaking in the back door. | 看来从后门进没戏了 |
[12:26] | So we go in through the front. | 我们从前门进 |
[12:29] | His fighters are from all over the region. | 他的打手哪的人都有 |
[12:31] | Who’s gonna notice five more? | 多五个也没人能发现 |
[12:32] | Five? There are seven of us. | 五个 我们有七个人 |
[12:36] | Looks like it’s “Boys only.” | 可惜女子免入 |
[12:40] | All teams, rendezvous on my whiskey. | 各小队注意 在我的位置集合 |
[12:56] | Cooper, the fighters are approaching your position. | 库珀 打手往你那边去了 |
[12:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:19] | – Vulture is set. – Roger. | -秃鹫就绪 -收到 |
[13:24] | Showtime. | 表演时刻 |
[13:38] | Everyone, inside now! | 所有人都进去 |
[13:41] | Come on! Inside! | 快进去 |
[13:44] | Go! | 快点 |
[13:49] | Nathan James, they’re in. | 内森·詹姆斯号 他们进去了 |
[13:51] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:06] | “Boys only.” | 女子免入 |
[14:09] | Aneurysm? | 动脉瘤 |
[14:10] | Well, there’s no sign of hemorrhaging. | 没有出血迹象 |
[14:11] | Perhaps it’s something genetic or chronic or pre-existing. | 可能是遗传 慢性或者天生的疾病 |
[14:14] | Pallor’s normal. Means death was sudden. | 他脸色很正常 说明是突然死亡 |
[14:18] | Heart attack? | 心脏病 |
[14:19] | Could be a heart attack. Autopsy will tell us that. | 可能 得等尸检报告了 |
[14:22] | Could it have something to do with the science, Dad? | 会和你的研究有关吗 爸爸 |
[14:25] | No, Giorgio, it could not have had anything to do with the science. | 不 乔治 这和研究肯定没有关系 |
[14:28] | I could go down to the prison, | 我可以去监狱 |
[14:29] | pick up more fighters for you to experiment on. | 找更多的打手让你实验 |
[14:30] | It is too late for that, Giorgio. | 太迟了 乔治 |
[14:32] | And please do not discuss things that you do not understand. | 别谈论你自己不懂的事情 |
[14:35] | Christos and I will get to the bottom of this. | 克里斯托和我一定会把这事弄清楚的 |
[14:36] | Of course. Why would you need either one of us | 当然了 有你的天才宝宝儿子来帮你 |
[14:39] | when you have your golden child in here to help you? | 你怎么会需要我们两个呢 |
[14:42] | – You’re an asshole, Giorgio. – Perfect Christos. | -你真混蛋 乔治 -完美的克里斯托 |
[14:45] | Do not speak to your brother in that tone of voice. | 别用那种语调来跟你弟弟说话 |
[14:48] | You understand me? | 明白吗 |
[14:53] | What do you wanna do in the meantime, Father? | 与此同时 你打算怎么做 父亲 |
[14:55] | Meantime? What are you talking about? | 与此同时 什么意思 |
[14:56] | It’s no use going to the drop site if you’re not ready, | 如果你还没准备好 那我们去投放点也没用 |
[14:58] | especially with the Americans after us. | 更何况美国人还在追我们 |
[15:01] | We need to change course, | 我们需要改变航向 |
[15:02] | go somewhere else until you figure out what happened. | 先去其他地方 直到你搞清楚怎么回事 |
[15:04] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Nothing changes. | 不 不 什么都不变 |
[15:06] | Do you hear me? Nothing. | 你听到了吗 不变 |
[15:07] | We’re not going to stop. We’re not gonna change course. | 我们不会停下来 也不用改变航向 |
[15:10] | And we’re not going to slow down. | 我们不会停下脚步 |
[15:12] | I’m going to find out what killed this man. | 我会查清这个人的死因 |
[15:14] | And I can tell you right now it was not my science. | 而且我现在就能告诉你 和我的研究没关系 |
[15:19] | And I’m going to prove that. | 我会证明这点的 |
[15:37] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[15:39] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[15:40] | That guy could’ve crushed him. | 那家伙推一下 感觉他就快散架了 |
[15:43] | I’m pretty sure we just snuck into a prison. | 我很确定我们混进了一座监狱 |
[15:49] | 40 prisoners, 6 guards, 9 guns. | 40个犯人 六个守卫 九把枪 |
[15:51] | Come on. | 快走 |
[15:52] | Doesn’t add up. | 这说不通 |
[15:54] | These aren’t the fighters Vellek’s going to experiment on. | 这些不是维列克准备拿来做实验的打手 |
[15:59] | These are the ones he’s already dosed. | 是已经被下过药的 |
[16:01] | They’ve got no fight in ’em. | 他们身上完全没有斗志 |
[16:02] | That’s about right. I’ve seen Vellek’s tapes. | 这就说得通了 我看过维列克的视频 |
[16:04] | So it means we gotta play nice if we want to blend in. | 就是说如果我们想混进去 就得装得友好些 |
[16:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[16:10] | I’ve seen that guy from the tapes. | 我在视频上看过那家伙 |
[16:17] | His name is Ares. He fought Captain Chandler. | 他叫阿瑞斯 跟钱德勒舰长打过 |
[16:19] | Everyone inside! | 所有人都进去 |
[16:20] | Maybe we should have a little chat with Ares, | 或许我们该跟这个阿瑞斯聊聊 |
[16:23] | – get some answers. – You read my mind. | -问一些线索 -你真懂我 |
[16:25] | Burk, Miller, get Master Chief to the comms room, | 博克 米勒 帮军士长混进通讯室 |
[16:27] | – tap that satellite. – Yes, Sir. | -接入卫星 -是 长官 |
[16:29] | We’ll get you on the way out. Good luck. | 出来之后我们再来找你 好运 |
[16:31] | – Good luck. – Come on. | -好运 -快走 |
[16:33] | Move it. | 快点 |
[16:47] | – One more. – Good. No, no. | -再一张 -好了 不拍了 |
[16:49] | – Come on. – No more. Thank you. | -别这样 -不拍了 谢谢 |
[16:52] | To our baby brother. We’re gonna miss you. | 敬我们的宝贝弟弟 我们会想你的 |
[16:57] | – Cheers. – Thank you. | -干杯 -谢谢 |
[16:58] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[17:01] | So where are you even gonna live? | 你到那里之后准备住哪儿 |
[17:03] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[17:04] | They, uh, set you up with housing once you get there. | 到了以后 他们就会给我安排住的地方 |
[17:06] | And it’s well known the government | 众所周知 政府总是会 |
[17:07] | always keeps its promises. | 遵守他们的承诺 |
[17:09] | Father, you swore no fighting. | 父亲 你保证过不吵架的 |
[17:11] | Not fighting, Lucia, darling. | 这不是吵架 亲爱的露西亚 |
[17:12] | Just, uh, stating the obvious. | 我只是在阐述显而易见的事实 |
[17:14] | I want Christos to be fully aware | 我想让克里斯托明白 |
[17:16] | with whom he’s climbing into bed. | 他在跟什么样的人混在一起 |
[17:18] | I know you’re upset, Dad, | 我知道你不高兴 爸爸 |
[17:19] | but not all government scientists are bad. | 但不是所有为政府工作的科学家都是坏人 |
[17:22] | Not all are bad? I mean, | 不全是坏人 |
[17:24] | you’re talking about the people who shunned Dad, | 那些可是排斥爸爸 背叛了他 |
[17:26] | who betrayed him, who drove him out of his own country. | 还把他驱逐出了自己国家的人 |
[17:29] | The proverbial repetition of history — | 历史上反复重演的悲剧 |
[17:31] | Mendel, Boltzmann, Copernicus — | 孟德尔 玻尔兹曼 哥白尼 |
[17:34] | all ostracized, all criticized for ideas | 都遭到了排斥 都因为自己的观点遭人诟病 |
[17:37] | that would later on change the world. | 而这些观点在后来改变了世界 |
[17:39] | And they were all betrayed. | 他们都遭到了背叛 |
[17:41] | Look, I feel terrible about leaving when you need me, | 我很抱歉在你需要我的时候我离开 |
[17:44] | – but this is something that I — – Hang on. | -可是这是我 -等等 |
[17:45] | Hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[17:47] | – Is that what you think this is about? Me needing you? – Father. | -你是这样想的吗 我需要你 -父亲 |
[17:49] | The kid grows up and disappoints his father. | 孩子长大了都会让父亲失望 |
[17:51] | That’s a story as old as time. | 这不是什么新鲜事了 |
[17:52] | But don’t think for one second that I need you. | 但你别以为我会需要你 |
[17:59] | Christos — | 克里斯托 |
[18:09] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:20] | Take a look right under there. Look at that tissue. | 看一下下面这里 那块组织 |
[18:22] | I have. There’s nothing going on. | 我看过了 什么都没有 |
[18:24] | But I will find out what killed this dude, | 不过我会找出这家伙的死因的 |
[18:26] | – I promise you. – You will? | -我保证 -是吗 |
[18:31] | – Giorgio. – What? | -乔治 -干什么 |
[18:33] | – Is everything okay? – I don’t know, man. | -一切顺利吗 -我不知道 |
[18:35] | But we’re still on schedule, right? For my seeds? | 计划不变吧 我的种子 |
[18:38] | Yes. England will get their delivery as promised. | 是的 英国会拿到承诺的东西 |
[18:42] | Good, because if there’s a problem, | 很好 因为如果有什么问题的话 |
[18:44] | if your father’s doing something dangerous, we can deal with it. | 如果你父亲在做危险的事情 我们可以解决 |
[18:47] | We’re in this together, you and I. | 我们是一起的 你和我 |
[18:51] | – Are we? – Of course. | -是吗 -当然 |
[18:55] | No, I can’t help you. | 不 我帮不了你 |
[18:58] | My old man — he’s gonna do what he’s gonna do. | 我家老头子 他会做他要做的 |
[19:09] | Danny and Wolf have gone off script. | 丹尼和狼没有按计划行事 |
[19:11] | They’re still in the courtyard. The rest of them made it inside. | 他们还在院子里 其他人进去了 |
[19:14] | And it looks as though Green has found a new friend. | 看起来格林找到了一个新朋友 |
[19:20] | Ares. | 阿瑞斯 |
[19:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:24] | A friend of Tom Chandler. | 汤姆·钱德勒的朋友 |
[19:28] | I think you know him as Hercules. | 就是你认识的赫拉克勒斯 |
[19:30] | Hercules. | 赫拉克勒斯 |
[19:34] | Is he…like me now? | 他现在也跟我一样吗 |
[19:38] | No. He got out in time. | 不 他及时脱身了 |
[19:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:44] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[19:45] | Hey, what’s going on in here? | 里面是什么情况 |
[19:56] | What, you don’t speak Greek? | 怎么 你不讲希腊语 |
[19:58] | I said move! | 我说了动起来 |
[20:04] | I’m going. | 走了 |
[20:07] | Got to get inside, tough guy. | 进去 硬汉 |
[20:10] | Got to eat your lunch | 得吃午饭 |
[20:12] | so you can stay big and strong! | 才能保持你的大块头和强壮 |
[20:36] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[20:38] | I’m…going to the cafeteria. | 我要去餐厅 |
[20:41] | Then you’re not even on the right floor, idiot. Come on. | 你都不在正确的楼层 蠢货 走吧 |
[21:24] | Nathan James, Vulture, this is Cobra. | 内森·詹姆斯 秃鹫 这里是眼镜蛇 |
[21:26] | We’ve made it into the control room. | 我们已经进入控制室 |
[21:28] | Copy that, Cobra. We hear you loud and clear. | 收到 眼镜蛇 十分清楚 |
[21:31] | – Standing by for uplink. – Roger. Will advise. | -准备上行传输 -收到 |
[21:34] | How long will it take to tap into the satellite signal? | 需要多久才能接入卫星信号 |
[21:37] | Depends on the level of encryption. | 根据加密的程度 |
[21:38] | I’d say around 20 minutes. Once we uplink, | 估计要二十分钟左右 一旦我们开始传输 |
[21:40] | the ship can start processing the communications log. | 船上就能开始处理通信日志 |
[21:42] | But first, we gotta find that satellite. | 但是首先我们得找到那颗卫星 |
[21:47] | Why are you following me? | 你跟着我干什么 |
[21:48] | Because I have questions, Ares. | 因为我有疑问 阿瑞斯 |
[21:50] | The drugs they’re giving you, how long do they last? | 他们给你的药 效力持续多久 |
[21:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:55] | I can’t fight. I want to, but…I can’t. | 我不能战斗 我想 但我不能 |
[22:04] | On your feet, animal. | 站起来 野兽 |
[22:12] | I don’t know how I missed you, | 我竟然没注意到你 |
[22:14] | the biggest guy in the room. | 这里块头最大的家伙 |
[22:17] | I bet everyone was afraid of you, huh? | 我打赌以前所有人都怕你吧 |
[22:23] | Look at tough guy now. | 看看硬汉现在的样子 |
[22:26] | Just big…dumb…animal. | 一头硕大 愚蠢的 野兽 |
[22:33] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[22:45] | Does it hurt? | 痛吗 |
[22:46] | Do you want to hit me? | 你想打我吗 |
[22:48] | Get up. Up. Come on! | 站起来 起来 快点 |
[22:53] | Again. | 再来 |
[22:56] | I want to see how angry you can get. | 我想看看你能有多生气 |
[22:59] | Where should I hit you next? | 接下来我该打你哪里 |
[23:01] | Here… | 这里 |
[23:03] | or here? | 还是这里 |
[23:07] | Here. | 这里 |
[23:39] | A man shouldn’t drink alone. | 男人不该独自喝闷酒 |
[23:40] | You get used to it. | 慢慢就习惯了 |
[23:44] | You know you’re gonna be a hero in England, right? | 你知道你会成为英格兰的英雄 对吧 |
[23:46] | Oh, goodie. Just what I’ve always wanted. | 那太好了 简直是毕生梦想 |
[23:50] | I can guarantee you, | 我保证 |
[23:53] | I won’t be the one taking the bows. | 收货荣誉的不会是我 |
[23:54] | That’s for the old man. Il maestro. | 那是给老头子的 主人 |
[23:57] | Doesn’t seem fair, does it? | 真不公平 |
[23:59] | You do all the dirty work, and your dad gets all the glory. | 事是你干 荣耀却是你父亲得 |
[24:02] | My dad likes to say, “Not only is life not fair, | 我爸爸总爱说 生活不只是不公平 |
[24:06] | “No one ever promised it would be. | 而且从没有人承诺过它是公平的 |
[24:09] | You make your own fate.” | 你自己主宰命运 |
[24:10] | Well, I hope he appreciates what you’ve done. | 我希望他欣赏你做的事 |
[24:14] | He’s not thinking that clearly right now. | 他现在脑子不太清楚 |
[24:17] | Of course. He’s got a lot on his plate. | 当然了 他有太多要照料的东西了 |
[24:20] | Curing the Red Rust, abolishing world hunger… | 治疗赤锈病 消灭世界饥饿问题 |
[24:24] | mind control. | 思维控制 |
[24:27] | Who said anything about mind control? | 谁说的思维控制 |
[24:30] | You did. | 你说的 |
[24:32] | Did I? | 我吗 |
[24:36] | No. | 不 |
[24:38] | The mind stays the same. It’s the behavior that changes. | 思维本身没变化 是思维方式改变了 |
[24:42] | That’s what makes the torture that much greater. | 所以才让折磨更有趣 |
[24:45] | Imagine… | 想象一下 |
[24:47] | knowing what you want… | 知道你想要什么 |
[24:51] | and not being able to fight for it. | 却无法为此奋斗 |
[25:01] | Giorgio, listen to me. | 乔治 听我说 |
[25:03] | Your father’s already proven he can cure the world of Red Rust. | 你父亲已经证明他能治好赤锈病 |
[25:07] | He can feed everyone. | 他能喂饱每个人 |
[25:09] | Talk about a more perfect world. | 那是一个更美好的世界 |
[25:10] | That’s a legacy. | 一份遗产 |
[25:12] | But if he’s got other designs, dangerous designs, | 但如果他有其它想法 危险的想法 |
[25:15] | then he goes from a hero to a monster like that. | 那他就会从英雄变成怪物 |
[25:20] | If you really want to protect him and his legacy, | 如果你真的想保护他和他的遗产 |
[25:24] | protect him from himself. | 就得保护他免受自己的伤害 |
[25:31] | Good talk, 007. | 说得好 007 |
[25:43] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[26:04] | I don’t think you need to do that. | 我不认为你需要这么做 |
[26:11] | You know I could hurt you. | 你知道我可以伤害你 |
[26:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:16] | Right. | 没错 |
[26:17] | So you’re gonna get the hell outta here | 所以你滚出去 |
[26:18] | and you’re gonna keep your mouth shut, | 把嘴闭上 |
[26:20] | or I promise, I will hurt you. | 否则我保证 我会伤害你的 |
[26:37] | Nathan James, we’ve cracked the satellite signal. | 内森·詹姆斯号 我们破解了卫星信号 |
[26:39] | Sending you its ID and coordinates for uplink. | 正在发送传输用的身份标识和坐标 |
[26:42] | We’re on it, Cobra. Stand by for confirmation. | 收到 眼镜蛇 准备确认 |
[26:45] | I see no sign of hemorrhage. | 我没看见出血的症状 |
[26:47] | I see no sign of genetic deficiency. | 也没看见基因缺陷的症状 |
[26:49] | We’ve done the blood tests. Have to start on the heart. | 血检做完了 得开始心脏部分了 |
[27:00] | What do you want, Giorgio? We’re working. | 你想干什么 乔治 我们在工作呢 |
[27:05] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[27:08] | I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[27:10] | you cured the Red Rust. | 你治好了赤锈病 |
[27:12] | Why don’t we go home for a little while, | 我们不如回家一阵子 |
[27:13] | until things cool off? | 等事情平静下来 |
[27:14] | Then you can ship out the product. | 然后你可以装运成品 |
[27:17] | The world can wait. | 这个世界可以等等 |
[27:18] | Are you suggesting that we just give up, Giorgio? | 你是在建议我们放弃吗 乔治 |
[27:20] | Is that what you’re doing? | 你是在这么做吗 |
[27:21] | Because if you’re suggesting that we just give up, | 因为如果你是想建议我们放弃 |
[27:22] | why don’t you have the balls to say exactly what you mean? | 怎么没种说出你的真实想法 |
[27:25] | Dad, it’s not giving up. | 爸爸 这不是放弃 |
[27:27] | It is a safe move. | 这是安全之举 |
[27:30] | You know, Giorgio, you leave me speechless. | 知道吗 乔治 你让我无言以对 |
[27:33] | And now you compound your innate ignorance… | 现在在你与生俱来的无知之中 |
[27:37] | …with weakness. | 又掺杂了软弱 |
[27:38] | I have no words for what you are. | 我对你无话可说 |
[27:41] | Get out. | 滚 |
[27:43] | Let’s go back to work, Christos. | 我们继续工作吧 克里斯托 |
[27:53] | How often are you injected? | 你多久注射一次 |
[27:56] | Only once. | 只注射了一次 |
[28:11] | Ares, if they only injected you once, | 阿瑞斯 如果他们只给你注射了一次 |
[28:13] | how are they keeping all of you like this? | 他们怎么让你们维持这种状态的 |
[28:23] | Ares, is the drug in the food? | 阿瑞斯 药是不是在食物里 |
[28:26] | No. The drug is the food. | 不 食物本身就是药 |
[29:07] | – You again. – It’s not that big a ship. | -又是你 -这船毕竟不大 |
[29:09] | It’s not that small either. | 也没那么小 |
[29:13] | I can’t fight my father. He’s too strong. | 我没法跟我爸对着干 他太强了 |
[29:17] | No, Giorgio, you’re not fighting him. | 不 乔治 你不是在和他对着干 |
[29:19] | You’re protecting him. | 你是在保护他 |
[29:31] | What would I have to do? | 我要怎么做 |
[29:33] | Just let me call England. | 让我联系英国 |
[29:35] | They’ll send scientists to safeguard the cure. | 他们会派科学家来保护解药 |
[29:36] | We’ll take your father in, get him the help that he needs, | 我们会带上你父亲 给他所需要的 |
[29:39] | that he deserves. | 应得到的帮助 |
[29:41] | He’ll still be known as the man that fed the world. | 他依然是那个给全世界提供了食物的人 |
[29:48] | It’s too late. We’re almost to Malta. | 太晚了 我们都快到马耳他了 |
[29:52] | – Malta? What – You can’t stop him. | -马耳他 什么 -你阻止不了他的 |
[29:54] | What’s Malta? Is that — is that the drop site, Giorgio? | 为什么是马耳他 那是投放点吗 乔治 |
[29:56] | – What’s the plan? – Look, man, don’t worry about it, okay? | -计划是什么 -听着 别担心 好吗 |
[29:59] | A deal’s a deal. | 我们说话算数 |
[30:01] | My old man will get your people the cure, as promised. | 老头子会按照承诺给你们解药的 |
[30:04] | The rest is… | 剩下的就 |
[30:05] | What? Giorgio, what’s the rest? | 什么 乔治 剩下的是什么 |
[30:07] | World domination? Turning your enemies into sheep? | 统治世界 把你的敌人变成羊 |
[30:10] | You don’t understand him. No one does. | 你不懂他 没人懂他 |
[30:14] | That’s ’cause he’s insane. | 那是因为他疯了 |
[30:17] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[30:19] | It doesn’t have to play out like this. | 没必要这样做的 |
[30:24] | I’m starting to dislike you, Commander. | 我开始讨厌你了 少校 |
[30:39] | Sir, we have decryption. | 长官 我们得到解密的信息了 |
[30:44] | – The ship’s coordinates. – Yes, Sir. | -是那船的坐标 -是的 长官 |
[30:47] | And the older ones match those from Giorgio’s mansion. | 这些旧坐标可以对上乔治的别墅 |
[30:50] | Gotcha, asshole. | 抓到你了 混蛋 |
[30:52] | Cobra, we have confirmation. | 眼镜蛇小队 已确认 |
[30:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:56] | All right. Nice work, Master Chief. | 好 干得好 军士长 |
[30:59] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 让我们赶快离开这里 |
[31:02] | Hey, tough guy. | 硬汉 |
[31:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:07] | You don’t like bread? You don’t like rice? | 你不喜欢面包 还是不喜欢米饭 |
[31:10] | Everyone likes rice. | 每个人都喜欢吃米饭 |
[31:13] | Eat. Now. | 吃了它 立刻 |
[31:21] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[31:23] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[31:52] | We gotta go. Can you walk? | 我们得走了 你走得动吗 |
[31:55] | I said, eat! | 我说了 吃了它 |
[32:00] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不妙 |
[32:16] | Who’s the tough guy now, vlaka? | 现在谁是硬汉 蠢货 |
[32:18] | Ares, come on. | 阿瑞斯 跟我来 |
[32:39] | Come on! | 快过来 |
[32:40] | You can be free! | 你就要自由了 |
[32:46] | Tell Hercules to keep fighting. | 告诉赫拉克勒斯 让他继续战斗 |
[32:52] | Nathan James, we’re blown. | 内森·詹姆斯号 我们被发现了 |
[32:53] | Request immediate extract. | 请求立即撤退 |
[32:55] | Copy that, Vulture. Sunshine’s heading your way. | 收到 秃鹫小队 阳光已出发 |
[33:04] | – Is he hit? – No, but he’s hurt. | -他中枪了 -没有 但他受伤了 |
[33:42] | Mate, I need to use that radio. | 伙计 我需要用无线电 |
[33:44] | I already told you, you’re not allowed. | 我告诉过你了 不行 |
[34:05] | So Vellek isn’t just injecting the fighters with Nostos, | 所以维列克不仅在给打手注射”返乡” |
[34:08] | he’s baking it right into their food. | 他还把它掺进他们的食物里了 |
[34:10] | It appears so, sir. | 是这样的 长官 |
[34:12] | So that’s why he wanted the seeds. | 这就是他需要种子的原因 |
[34:13] | He cures the Red Rust, mixes in the Nostos | 他治疗了赤锈病 把”返乡”混进去 |
[34:16] | to create food that’ll pacify his enemies. | 制造可以让他的敌人放弃抵抗的食物 |
[34:18] | It’s the perfect weapon. People eating it won’t even know. | 这真是完美的武器 吃的人根本不会知道 |
[34:21] | Well, even if they did, what choice would they have? | 就算他们知道 他们有什么选择吗 |
[34:23] | – They either eat it or starve. – Jesus. | -他们要么吃 要么挨饿 -天呐 |
[34:26] | Your work paid off. We narrowed down our search area. | 你们的努力有回报了 我们缩小了搜索区域 |
[34:29] | But now Vellek knows we’re coming. | 但是维列克现在知道我们在追捕他了 |
[34:31] | He always knew. | 他一直都知道 |
[34:32] | Sir, we’re getting an incoming transmission. | 长官 有人在呼叫我们 |
[34:35] | – Broadcast the call. – Aye, Sir. | -广播呼叫 -是 长官 |
[34:37] | I say again, Nathan James, | 重复 内森·詹姆斯号 |
[34:39] | this is Commander James Fletcher. | 这里是詹姆斯·弗莱彻少校 |
[34:40] | – You were right… – Can we triangulate that signal? | -你是对的 -我们能三角定位那个信号吗 |
[34:42] | No, Sir. It’s coming from satellite — | 不行 长官 信号是从卫星传过来的 |
[34:44] | untraceable. | 我们无法跟踪 |
[34:45] | A biological weapon, | 一种生物武器 |
[34:46] | something to do with behavior control. | 可以控制人的行为 |
[34:50] | I’m not sure exactly how he’s planning on using it, | 我还不清楚他计划怎么使用它 |
[34:52] | but we’re in a warship headed to Malta. | 但是我们在一艘前往马耳他的战舰上 |
[34:54] | I say again, we’re headed to Malta. | 重复 我们正驶向马耳他 |
[34:56] | You must stop him. | 你们必须阻止他 |
[34:57] | You’re the only ones who can. | 你们是唯一的希望 |
[34:59] | I know this doesn’t make things right. | 我知道这无法弥补我犯下的错 |
[35:01] | You must believe me, I only did this to serve my country. | 你们必须相信我 我那么做只是为国效力 |
[35:06] | Sasha, I’m so sorry I hurt you. | 萨莎 很抱歉我伤害了你 |
[35:08] | I hope even if you don’t forgive me, | 我希望就算你不能原谅我 |
[35:10] | that you’ll understand. I never meant to hurt… | 至少请理解 我从来没有想伤害 |
[35:14] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[35:18] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[35:21] | We lost the signal. | 信号丢失了 |
[35:30] | Malta. | 马耳他 |
[35:32] | That sounds about right. | 看起来没错 |
[35:39] | – Giorgio — – Who were you talking to? | -乔治 -你在跟谁说话 |
[35:40] | I know you have your doubts… | 我知道你也心存疑问 |
[35:43] | …but we have to do something. | 但是我们得有所行动 |
[35:44] | We have to stop your father. He’s gone mad. | 我们得阻止你父亲 他疯了 |
[35:48] | We can make things right. | 我们可以拨乱反正 |
[35:55] | Does anyone else know you’re here? | 还有其他人知道你在这里吗 |
[35:59] | Did you get through to anyone? | 你有没有联系上什么人 |
[36:02] | No. I couldn’t get a signal. | 没有 我没找到信号 |
[36:05] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[36:08] | Just hang on. | 等在这儿 |
[36:24] | You really think you could turn my own son against me, man? | 你真觉得你可以策反我儿子 |
[36:28] | You don’t get it. We’re family. | 你不明白 我们是一家人 |
[36:31] | Whatever the crap between us, his blood is my blood. | 不管我们之间有什么问题 血浓于水 |
[36:33] | And you’re a punk, Fletcher. A con man. | 而你是个混蛋 弗莱彻 一个骗子 |
[36:36] | Matter of fact, a two-bit con man. | 事实上 是个下作的骗子 |
[36:38] | I found this buried deep | 我在狄米崔斯 |
[36:40] | in the tissue in the esophagus of Demetrius. | 食道组织里找到了这个 |
[36:42] | Your little poison pill. | 你给他喂的毒药 |
[36:46] | I mean, who in the hell do you think | 你他妈觉得你在跟谁 |
[36:48] | you’re dealing with here, Fletcher?! | 打交道 弗莱彻 |
[36:50] | My science was perfect! My mind’s like a knife! | 我的研究非常完美 我的思维是一把利刃 |
[36:53] | You can’t play me. | 你玩不过我 |
[36:57] | I’m just so disappointed in you. | 我对你很失望 |
[36:59] | I invited you on my ship. I feed you. | 我邀请你上船 给你食物 |
[37:01] | I was gonna feed your entire country. | 我还准备给你的国家提供食物 |
[37:08] | You’re a lunatic. | 你是个疯子 |
[37:10] | No, no, no, Fletcher. | 不 不 不 弗莱彻 |
[37:11] | A lunatic is the mind that refuses to evolve. | 拒绝进化的思想才是疯子 |
[37:14] | Lunacy is this world, here and now, | 现在的这个世界是个疯狂的世界 |
[37:17] | doing the same thing over and over, | 重复做同样的事 |
[37:19] | going down the same street, falling in the same manhole, | 重复犯下相同的错 |
[37:23] | and expecting different results. | 却期望能有不同的结果 |
[37:25] | The sad cycle of failure. | 可悲的失败循环 |
[37:28] | But I’m gonna change all that. | 但是我即将改变这一切 |
[37:30] | I’ll ask you one more time. Who did you call? | 我再问你一次 你联系了谁 |
[37:32] | It doesn’t matter, son. | 那不重要 儿子 |
[37:35] | They’re not gonna stop us now. | 他们已经无法阻止我了 |
[37:37] | So now what? Are you gonna kill me? | 那现在怎么着 你要杀了我 |
[37:40] | No, man. I don’t kill you. I abhor violence. | 不 我不会杀了你 我憎恨暴力 |
[37:48] | Giorgio, listen. | 乔治 听着 |
[37:50] | I understand why you told him. I do. But we can fix this. | 我明白你为什么告诉他 但是还能弥补 |
[37:52] | You and me together, | 你我一起 |
[37:53] | we can make things right — | 我们可以拨乱反正 |
[38:20] | The guy who caused all our problems may have just solved them. | 引发了所有问题的人也许又解决了问题 |
[38:24] | Or maybe this is another trick. | 或者是又一个诡计 |
[38:27] | Either way, we’ll handle it. | 无论如何 我们会解决的 |
[38:29] | But my guess is you were always right about him. | 但我认为你没有看错他 |
[38:34] | Well, if that’s the truth, it probably cost him his life. | 如果是真的 恐怕代价是他的性命 |
[40:04] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[40:06] | Christos, I was worried about you. | 克里斯托 我刚刚还在担心你 |
[40:08] | What are you worried about? | 你在担心什么 |
[40:10] | The Nostos blended seamlessly with the Red Rust cure. | “返乡”和赤锈病的解药无缝混合 |
[40:13] | No need for injections. | 不用注射 |
[40:14] | One plant now contains it all. | 全都在一株植物里 |
[40:17] | – You really did it. – I did it, didn’t I? | -你成功了 -我成功了 不是吗 |
[40:20] | It’s gonna be a bumper crop. | 这植物的收成肯定会非常好 |
[40:22] | The secret was in just one base pair | 秘密就在瓦雷丽斯棕榈 |
[40:24] | on the fourth DNA strand of Elaeis virilis, | 第四株DNA中的一对基本染色体里 |
[40:28] | our beautiful palm seed. | 多么美丽的棕榈树种子 |
[40:31] | Come and look at it. It’s magnificent. | 来看看 美妙极了 |
[40:33] | Come on, come on. | 来 快来 |
[40:35] | Okay, it’s just one — | 只是一个 |
[40:38] | one switch, A to G. | 一个开关 A到G |
[40:40] | No, look, look, look, look. | 快看 快看 |
[40:42] | It’s one switch, A to G, on that one base pair. | 那对基本染色体里的一个开关 A到G |
[40:46] | That’s it. That’s it. Nothing more complicated than that. | 就这样 就这样 如此简单 |
[40:49] | But I-I-I-I’m making it so complicated. | 但是我把它想复杂了 |
[40:51] | I mean, I can’t believe I’m making it so complicated. | 不敢相信我把它想复杂了 |
[40:53] | It’s like a schoolboy could have figured this out. | 明明小学生都能想明白 |
[40:55] | And yet it got by me. It got by you. | 我没发现 你也没发现 |
[40:58] | It’s magnificent. Semplice. | 如此美妙 如此单纯 |
[41:07] | You are the most magnificent son. | 你是最棒的儿子 |
[41:11] | Love you. Love you, love you, love you, | 爱你 爱你 爱你 |
[41:13] | love you more than olives, and I really love olives. | 比爱橄榄还爱你 我可爱死橄榄了 |
[41:17] | Let me look. | 让我看看 |
[41:20] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[41:22] | It’s magnificent, huh? | 真美 是不是 |