时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | I listened to the tape. | 我听了录音 |
[01:19] | The sonar. | 声呐录音 |
[01:21] | The battleship you said you heard. | 你说你听到了战列舰 |
[01:23] | It wasn’t there. | 并不存在 |
[01:25] | You played the tape back? | 你回放了录音 |
[01:26] | I had to understand how you got | 我必须搞明白 |
[01:28] | the classification so wrong. | 你是怎么搞错级别的 |
[01:30] | But there was nothing, | 但什么都没听到 |
[01:31] | and when a ship did show up, | 而当真的有战舰出现时 |
[01:33] | it was in an entirely different class — | 确是完全不同的级别 |
[01:35] | smaller. | 级别小的多 |
[01:36] | Sonar could barely hear it. | 声呐几乎都没有接收到 |
[01:38] | So, what — | 那又怎么样 |
[01:39] | I made it up? | 你觉得我是编的 |
[01:43] | Tom, you said yourself | 汤姆 你自己说过 |
[01:45] | you’ve been seeing and hearing that ship in your dreams. | 你在梦里见到过那艘战列舰 |
[01:48] | It’s been haunting you, | 你对它着魔了 |
[01:50] | and the way you’ve been acting lately, | 加上你最近的行为 |
[01:52] | the risks you’ve been taking, | 你冒的那些风险 |
[01:53] | it’s like you’re courting your own death. | 就好像你在求死 |
[01:55] | I heard it, Sasha. | 我听到了 萨莎 |
[01:57] | I’m worried about you, Tom. | 我很担心你 汤姆 |
[01:59] | I’m worried to leave you on Nathan James. | 把你一个人留在内森·詹姆斯号上我很担心 |
[02:04] | In less than five hours, | 在不到5小时内 |
[02:06] | you’re gonna hit that beach in Colombia | 你就要和300个水兵和海军陆战队一起 |
[02:07] | with 300 Sailors and Marines. | 进攻哥伦比亚的海滩 |
[02:10] | Don’t be afraid for me. | 别担心我 |
[02:15] | Just tell me you’re gonna be okay. | 告诉我你不会有事的 |
[02:26] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们不会有事的 |
[02:36] | Spotters, relay target one. | 观测手 告知一号目标方位 |
[02:39] | LM3855N703 Lima, Bravo, 3-8-5-5, niner, 7-0-3. | |
[02:44] | Over. | 完毕 |
[02:45] | Position confirmed. | 位置已确认 |
[02:47] | Good morning, Colombia. | 早上好 哥伦比亚 |
[02:49] | Fire. | 开火 |
[03:22] | Right, 50, add 50. | 往右五十 再加五十 |
[03:37] | We caught them by surprise, sir. | 我们打了他们个措手不及 长官 |
[03:39] | Yeah. They know we’re here now. | 对 现在他们知道我们来了 |
[03:42] | Brawler, this is Mother. Report POSIT and T.O.T. | 母舰呼叫布尔勒 报告地点和飞临时间 |
[03:45] | I.P. Ford and holding. No tally. | 还在原位置盘旋 未发现目标 |
[03:48] | Their Navy’s out there somewhere. Keep an eye out. | 他们的海军就在附近 保持警惕 |
[03:50] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[04:07] | Tracks are at the waterline. | 登陆艇已到达吃水线 |
[04:11] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[04:14] | Navy’s lighting ’em up pretty good! | 海军狠狠地收拾了他们 |
[04:17] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[04:21] | Hey, Reporter. | 记者 |
[04:22] | You stay in my pocket, all right? | 你跟紧我 听到吗 |
[04:24] | You keep your head down and your armor on. | 弯腰别抬头 穿好护甲 |
[04:25] | I don’t care how heavy it is. You got me? | 我不在乎那到底有多重 明白吗 |
[04:27] | Yeah. Yeah. | 知道 知道 |
[04:28] | Devildogs, get those mortars up and running! | 陆战队队员们 用迫击炮好好招呼他们 |
[04:31] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[05:15] | Move, move, move, move. | 我们走 快走 快走 |
[05:49] | LC38150161 Lima, Charlie, 3-8-1-5-0-1-6-1 — | |
[05:53] | – Stay down! Stay down! – I’m good, I’m good. | -伏低 快趴下 -我没事 没事 |
[06:03] | Targeteers down. | 观测手中弹 |
[06:05] | Our troops are too close to the action | 我们的部队跟地方阵营太近 |
[06:07] | for us to fire blind. | 我们不能随便开火 |
[06:08] | Brawler, we need eyes on and suppressive fire. | 布尔勒 我们需要有人盯着并提供火力压制 |
[06:10] | Aye, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[06:11] | Coming in hot. | 马上去支援 |
[06:15] | Move! | 上 |
[06:53] | Stinger! | 史丁格 |
[06:58] | Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 求救 |
[07:00] | This is Brawler. We’ve been hit. Going down. | 我是布尔勒 我们中弹了 正在下坠 |
[07:02] | Marking location — Hotel Victor. | 坠落地点 HV |
[07:04] | Three souls on board. | 机上有三人 |
[07:06] | I say again, we’re going down. | 重复 我们要坠机了 |
[07:20] | Corpsman, up! | 医务兵 过来 |
[07:48] | There’s another gun emplacement! | 还有一处火力点 |
[07:50] | Shift fire north! Everyone on me! | 把火力击中到北边 所有人跟着我 |
[07:54] | Move! | 走 |
[07:56] | – Move! – Get up, let’s go! | -上 -起来 我们走 |
[07:58] | Move! | 上 |
[08:02] | Should we retreat? | 我们不撤退吗 |
[08:04] | Retreat?! | 撤退 |
[08:05] | Hell, we just got here! | 我们才刚登陆 |
[08:41] | We’re gonna run for that hill! You hear me?! | 我们去那块坡地 听到了吗 |
[08:43] | – Yeah. I — ? – On me! | -明白 -跟着我 |
[09:39] | I got you! | 没事的 |
[09:40] | Hey, hey, hey, I got you! | 听说我 有我在 |
[09:42] | Calm down! I’m not gonna leave you, Marine! | 冷静 我不会抛下你的 士兵 |
[10:02] | At least two buried gun emplacements! | 至少有两个火力点 |
[10:04] | We need to take them out ourselves! | 我们得自己干掉他们 |
[10:06] | Yes, that’s the plan! | 是 还用你说 |
[10:07] | Nathan James — Vulture 3. | 秃鹫三号呼叫内森·詹姆斯号 |
[10:09] | Too close for fire support. We’ll take it from here. | 离火力支援太近 我们现在要去干掉他们 |
[10:12] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[10:13] | You, you, and you — | 你 你 还有你 |
[10:16] | take care of those assholes up right! | 解决上面那些混蛋 |
[10:18] | The rest of you with me. | 其余的人跟着我 |
[10:19] | We’re gonna break left | 我们从左侧突破 |
[10:20] | and take that goddamn hill. | 拿下那座该死的山丘 |
[10:22] | Mortarmen, you lay down, cover fire, | 炮手 架炮 火力掩护 |
[10:24] | and take out their big guns. | 把他们的机关枪打掉 |
[10:26] | On my mark. | 听我命令 |
[10:27] | Now! | 发射 |
[10:32] | Move! | 走 |
[10:33] | Move! Move, move, move! | 走 走 走 |
[10:43] | Fire! | 发射 |
[10:46] | Move in! | 冲 |
[11:39] | Afuera! | 出去 |
[11:43] | Let’s go, Marines. Go, go, go! | 我们走 陆战队员 冲 冲 冲 |
[12:21] | Vulture, this is Taylor. | 泰勒呼叫秃鹫 |
[12:23] | Barracks are clear. We’ve got two dozen EPW. | 军营清理完毕 缴获二十多个钻地弹 |
[12:27] | Vulture, copy. | 秃鹫收到 |
[12:31] | Raider 2, Alpha Team Leader. Southern beach is clear. | A队队长呼叫突袭者二号 南部海岸清理完毕 |
[12:34] | All teams, this is Charlie Chief Gunny. | C队军士长呼叫所有小队 |
[12:37] | Team leader is K.I.A., | 队长战死 |
[12:38] | we have multiple casualties, | 伤亡惨重 |
[12:39] | but there is no more hostile activity. | 但已缴灭全部敌人 |
[12:42] | Stonewall, Raider 2. | 突袭者二号呼叫石墙 |
[12:45] | Red Beach is secure. | 红海滩已清理完毕 |
[12:47] | This is Stonewal reading you loud and clear. | 石墙收到 |
[12:50] | Sending medical support and logistics. | 已派遣医疗及后勤支援 |
[12:52] | Sailors and Marines, well done. | 士兵们 干得漂亮 |
[15:45] | Last gasp of a dying dictator, | 一个垂死的独裁者的最后喘息 |
[15:48] | inciting his people to rise up. | 试图把他的人民煽动起来 |
[15:50] | Gonna force us to kill civilians | 迫使唤我们杀害平民 |
[15:51] | just to protect his own ass. Coward. | 只是为了保护自己的小命 懦夫 |
[15:53] | Swain, can you trace the broadcast? | 少尉 你能追踪广播信号吗 |
[15:55] | I’ve got a general area. | 有一个大致范围 |
[15:56] | All right. Give me whatever you got. | 好的 给我看看 |
[16:02] | Vulture Team, Navy Spear. | 秃鹫小队 海军之矛 |
[16:03] | We have coordinates for a possible HQ. | 我们有一个可能的敌方指挥所坐标 |
[16:06] | Mark 1-0.8-5-6 North, | 北1-0.8-5-6 |
[16:09] | Negative 7-4.1-8-3 West. | 西7-4.1-8-3 |
[16:14] | – Copy that. – Go get ’em. | -收到 -去干掉他 |
[16:16] | We’ve identified three enemy | 我们已经确定了 |
[16:18] | critical capabilities inland. | 敌人在内陆的三个关键点 |
[16:20] | Alpha, Bravo, Charlie Companies, | A连 B连和C连 |
[16:22] | you each head out and destroy them. | 你们分别去摧毁他们 |
[16:23] | Weapons, you have everything you need? | 装备都够吗 |
[16:24] | – Yes, ma’am. – Good. | -是的 长官 -很好 |
[16:26] | And we have more assets unloading as we speak. | 此刻我们正在卸载更多装备 |
[16:28] | Captain, you did good today. | 上校 你今天干得不错 |
[16:31] | Thank you, sir. These are some brave Marines, sir. | 谢谢 长官 都是勇敢的陆战队员 |
[16:33] | You’re right about that. Damn right. | 你说的对 太对了 |
[16:35] | Find that son of a bitch Gustavo Barros. | 找到那个狗娘养的古斯塔沃·巴罗斯 |
[16:38] | When you do, we’ll send in reinforcements. | 一找到他 我们就会增派援军 |
[16:40] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[16:41] | That is all. | 就这样 |
[16:49] | Nice work, Steve. | 干得好 史蒂夫 |
[16:51] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 长官 |
[17:15] | No. | 对 |
[17:25] | Tavo. | 塔沃 |
[17:27] | Felipe. | 菲利普 |
[17:34] | No. | 不 |
[18:12] | General quarters, general quarters. | 一级战备 一级战备 |
[18:13] | All hands, man your battle station. | 全员各就各位 |
[18:15] | We just picked up a ship coming out of the north. | 刚监测到一艘船从北边来 |
[18:18] | What kind of ship? | 什么样的船 |
[18:19] | Don’t know yet, but she’s heading our way. | 还不知道 不过她朝我们来了 |
[18:22] | Sounds like the Espora class Corvette | 听起来像是我们在来这路上 |
[18:23] | – we jammed on the way down. – Called in from the beach. | -碰到的埃斯波拉护卫舰 -海滩来报 |
[18:25] | Michener doesn’t have the firepower to take them on. | 米切纳号没有足够的火力来应对他们 |
[18:27] | We’re gonna have to do it without our helo. | 我们没有直升机也得干了 |
[18:28] | T.A.O., put a RHIB in the water at 25 knots, | 作战官 放一艘充气艇 航速25节 |
[18:31] | blasting surface radar to pull them off our scent, | 散播表面波雷达把他们引开 |
[18:33] | and keep the turns wide. I want it to look like | 大转弯 我要看上去 |
[18:35] | – we’re running away. – Aye, sir. | -像我们在逃跑 -是 长官 |
[18:36] | Man the boat deck. I say again, man the boat deck. | 救生艇甲板就位 重复 救生艇甲板就位 |
[18:38] | With the Corvette’s eyes on our RHIB, | 护卫舰盯着我们的充气艇 |
[18:39] | we send two Mark 54s down her bearing line. | 同时我们向她的方位发射两枚MK54型鱼雷 |
[18:41] | Smart. Mask ourselves in the noise of the torps, | 厉害 在鱼雷的噪声中隐藏自身 |
[18:44] | follow in close behind, hit ’em with some harpoons. | 紧追其后 用鱼叉打他们 |
[18:46] | Underwater batteries, ready port and starboard tubes, | 水下炮台 准备左右舷炮管 |
[18:48] | and roll FIS green. | 启动FIS |
[18:49] | Let’s sink this son of a bitch. | 击沉这个混蛋 |
[19:06] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[19:32] | Gustavo. | 古斯塔沃 |
[19:36] | He’s here. | 他在这 |
[19:39] | Apache 1, this is Raider Actual. | 突袭者呼叫阿帕奇一号 |
[19:41] | We have a visual on target. | 看到目标了 |
[19:42] | Commencing point PL recon, | 开始进行指定地点侦查 |
[19:44] | checking weapons and forces. | 检查武器装备 |
[19:46] | Requesting any available unit. | 请求所有单位支援 |
[19:50] | Let’s check around front. | 我们先到前面查看周边情况 |
[19:59] | Wolf, you’re hit. | 狼 你被击中了 |
[20:02] | It’s nothing. It’s just a scrape. | 没什么 擦伤而已 |
[20:04] | Doc! Doc! | 医生 医生 |
[20:06] | Azima, it’s nothing. | 阿齐马 真的没什么 |
[20:15] | Enemy contact approaching RHIB. | 敌军目标正在靠近充气艇 |
[20:18] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[20:20] | RHIB now transmitting enemy vessel’s bearing and range. | 充气艇正在发送敌舰的方位和射程 |
[20:23] | T.A.O., she’s all yours. | 作战官 她归你了 |
[20:26] | Ready torpedoes, ceiling zero feet. | 准备鱼雷 入水线调至0 |
[20:28] | Down Bravo’s bearing line. | 降低B的位置 |
[20:29] | Aye, sir. Torpedoes ready. | 遵命 长官 鱼雷已就位 |
[20:31] | Ceiling zeroed out. | 入水线已调至0 |
[20:33] | Batteries release. | 开火 |
[21:01] | I have detonations. | 监测到爆炸 |
[21:03] | Alpha contact is hit. | 目标A已击中 |
[21:04] | Finish her. | 击沉她 |
[21:05] | Firing. | 开火 |
[21:18] | I count three entrances to the main house. | 主屋有三个入口 |
[21:20] | Charlie Company can come in from the south. | C组可以从南边进去 |
[21:22] | They won’t see us till we’re up their asses. | 我们突袭他们之前不会被发现 |
[21:25] | Contact! Run! | 有敌人 快跑 |
[21:28] | All teams, Radar 2! | 雷达2号呼叫所有小队 |
[21:29] | Requesting immediate backup! | 请求立即支援 |
[21:31] | Vulture Team is under fire! | 秃鹫小队遭到攻击 |
[21:32] | I say again, Vulture needs backup now! Over! | 重复 秃鹫小队需要立即支援 完毕 |
[21:35] | Damn it, we’ve been compromised! | 操 我们暴露了 |
[21:40] | – Out here! – Move! | -这边 -快走 |
[21:42] | Go! | 快 |
[21:57] | Admiral Chandler, I’m getting something else on radar. | 钱德勒上将 雷达检测到了其他信号 |
[22:00] | Alpha contact? | 目标A |
[22:01] | Negative, sir. | 不是 长官 |
[22:02] | This one’s different. | 不一样的东西 |
[22:03] | I cannot identify. | 我无法识别 |
[22:05] | Loading O-scope to read signal manually. | 加载O型潜望镜手动读取信号 |
[22:18] | What the hell was that? | 到底怎么回事 |
[22:21] | The battleship. | 那艘战列舰 |
[22:28] | Boat deck and Repair 5 are gone. | 甲板和五号维护站都被炸飞了 |
[22:30] | We got a 10-foot hole you can see the hangar through, | 还有个三米多的大洞 机库被洞穿了 |
[22:32] | and fires reported in aft I.C. And Main 2. | 战斗信息中心后面和2号主机组失火 |
[22:34] | Repair reports six casualties. | 维护站报告说死伤六人 |
[22:36] | Get personnel back there to monitor missile temps. | 让人员回到那边监测导弹温度 |
[22:39] | Ensure deluge system is working, and station all lookouts. | 确保泄涌系统运转 所有观察员就位 |
[22:43] | Class Charlie fires in the p-way! | C舰朝通道开火 |
[22:45] | Shift to aux power. | 转到辅助电源 |
[22:47] | Commence CSOSS. | 开启CSOSS |
[22:48] | Main navigation feed to weapon system down. | 武器系统的导航信号关闭 |
[22:51] | We’re leaking coolant. | 冷却剂正在泄露 |
[22:52] | I’ve lost sonar. | 声纳已失效 |
[22:57] | That was too close. | 太靠近了 |
[22:57] | Their aim’s only gonna get better. | 只会越来越准 |
[22:59] | O.O.D., they can’t hit the same spot twice. | 值日官 他们不能两次击中同一目标 |
[23:01] | – Drive for the splashes. – Aye, sir. | -朝溅落处航行 -是 长官 |
[23:03] | Helm right 5 degrees, ahead two-thirds. | 舵手朝右转向五度 三分之二速度前进 |
[23:05] | Helm, Aye. My rudder’s 5 degrees right, | 舵手 遵命 船舵已朝右五度 |
[23:07] | – ahead two-thirds. – Bastard came in dark | -三分二速度前进 -这混蛋趁黑而入 |
[23:09] | while we were busy with the Corvette. | 我们只顾着跟克尔维特打 |
[23:10] | Never saw it coming. | 根本没注意到它 |
[23:11] | Goddamn clever. | 真他妈聪明 |
[23:31] | This is Raider 2! Where the hell is that backup?! | 这是入侵者二号 后援到底在哪 |
[23:39] | – I’m good, I’m good. – Okay. | -我没事 我没事 – 好的 |
[23:42] | Okay! | 好 |
[23:43] | Split up on my mark! | 根据我的口令分开 |
[23:45] | Now! | 现在 |
[23:53] | I’ve lost all controls. | 完全失控了 |
[23:54] | Jamming and tracking are down. | 干扰和追踪都不行了 |
[23:56] | VLS door failure. Missiles inoperable. | 垂直发射系统打不开 导弹无法发射 |
[24:01] | Engage mount 5-1. | 用舰炮开火 |
[24:41] | There’s fires throughout the main deck. | 整个甲板上都起火了 |
[24:43] | We got Sailors trapped below decks | 有海军被困在甲板下面 |
[24:44] | and ocean water pouring in fast. | 海水倒灌非常快 |
[24:46] | No one can get close enough to stop the flooding. | 没人可以接近并关闭舱门 |
[24:47] | CIC Bridge, I need weapons. | 船桥呼叫战斗信息中心 我需要武器 |
[24:50] | Come in. | 请回复 |
[24:52] | CIC, this is the captain. Come in. | 舰长呼叫战斗信息中心 请回复 |
[26:59] | – Is that everyone?! – Yes, ma’am! | -人都出来了吗 -是的 长官 |
[27:04] | Captain, Helm. We’re losing propulsion. | 舰长 我是舵手 我们正在失去动力 |
[27:06] | Main engines are offline. | 主要引擎失效了 |
[27:07] | USS Michener is 12 nautical miles and closing. | 海军米切纳号在12海里之外 正在驶近 |
[27:10] | Turn them back! That battleship will blow her out of the water. | 让他们掉头 那艘战列舰会把它打飞的 |
[27:14] | Ma’am, all weapon systems are down. | 长官 所有的武器系统已经失效 |
[27:17] | Navigational systems are dark, | 导航系统也没了 |
[27:19] | and Nathan James is sinking. | 内森·詹姆斯号正在下沉 |
[27:22] | We can no longer fight the ship. | 我们打不过了 |
[27:45] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[27:48] | It’s time. | 放弃吧 |
[28:07] | All hands, this is the captain. | 舰长呼叫全体船员 |
[28:10] | Abandon ship without delay. | 立刻弃船 |
[28:13] | Securing and Salvage detail, abandon ship. | 抢救所有可抢救资源并弃船 |
[28:17] | All hands, abandon ship. | 全员 弃船 |
[28:35] | That monster ship of yours is coming for us all now. | 那怪物会来找我们的 |
[29:08] | Go! | 跳 |
[29:15] | Destroy it all. Nothing classified stays behind. | 全部销毁 不留任何机密 |
[29:19] | Burn it and then get out of here. | 烧毁后马上离开这里 |
[29:21] | Shut down any weapons systems. | 关闭所有武器系统 |
[29:24] | Nothing stays hot. | 全部关闭 |
[29:59] | All ship’s company accounted for, | 所有船员都在 |
[30:01] | including 17 dead. | 还有17名牺牲了 |
[30:02] | We couldn’t get them off. | 没办法把尸体搬下来 |
[30:04] | Where’s Chandler? | 钱德勒在哪 |
[30:05] | He wouldn’t be part of ship’s company. | 他不在船员里 |
[30:09] | Anyone have eyes on Chandler? | 有人看见钱德勒了吗 |
[30:11] | He was going back in as I got off. | 我跳船的时候看他跑回去了 |
[30:27] | Wolf! | 狼 |
[30:31] | Corpsman! | 医务兵 |
[30:32] | Corpsman! Ecker! | 医务兵 埃克 |
[30:35] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 |
[30:36] | I’m here, Wolf. | 我在这呢 狼 |
[31:03] | Where is he — | 他在哪 |
[31:05] | Tom Chandler? | 汤姆·钱德勒 |
[31:07] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[31:14] | He couldn’t be bothered. | 他来都不愿意来 |
[31:20] | The war’s over. | 战争结束了 |
[31:22] | Your army surrendered. | 你的军队已缴械投降 |
[31:26] | Your turn. | 投降吧 |
[31:28] | I will only surrender to Tom Chandler, | 我只向汤姆·钱德勒投降 |
[31:31] | soldier to soldier. | 战士向战士投降 |
[31:35] | We’ll send your regards. | 我们会替你转达的 |
[31:37] | Get on the floor. | 趴在地上 |
[31:46] | Now. | 快点 |
[32:05] | Viva Tavo. | 塔沃万岁 |
[32:18] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[32:33] | 警告 垂直发射口故障 | |
[32:43] | Tom, are you in there? | 汤姆 你还在船上吗 |
[32:48] | Whatever it is you think you have to do, you don’t. | 不论你在做什么 快住手 |
[32:51] | Nathan James is going down. Get off the ship. | 内森·詹姆斯号正在下沉 快离开那里 |
[32:58] | I have visions, too, Tom. | 我也出现过幻觉 汤姆 |
[33:01] | Sometimes when it’s quiet, | 有时候安静下来了 |
[33:04] | I picture an alternate life… | 我会想象一种生活 |
[33:06] | for us. | 我们的生活 |
[33:09] | What do you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[33:13] | A sailboat. | 一艘帆船 |
[33:16] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[33:18] | the kids… | 还有孩子们 |
[33:20] | setting off for parts unknown. | 朝着未知的地方出发 |
[33:25] | Everywhere we make port, people are happy. | 我们停泊的每个地方 人们都很快乐 |
[33:28] | We’re happy. | 我们也很快乐 |
[33:30] | Sounds pretty good. | 听着真的很不错 |
[33:35] | And then I wake up and I realize… | 接着我醒来 我发现 |
[33:40] | how lucky we are. | 我们有多幸运 |
[33:44] | We’re still here. | 我们还在这里 |
[33:46] | We have each other. | 拥有彼此 |
[33:49] | That has to account for something. | 这意义重大 |
[33:54] | Stop punishing yourself for being alive. | 别再惩罚自己活了下来 |
[34:07] | Nathan James, this is Vulture Team. | 秃鹫小队呼叫内森·詹姆斯号 |
[34:10] | The king is dead. | 国王已死 |
[34:20] | I say again, Nathan James, this is Vulture. | 重复 秃鹫小队呼叫内森·詹姆斯号 |
[34:23] | Do you read? | 收到了吗 |
[34:28] | Nathan James, come in. | 内森·詹姆斯号 请回答 |
[34:32] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[34:42] | What are you doing, Tom? | 你在干什么 汤姆 |
[35:55] | How’s that feel, sir? | 感觉如何 长官 |
[36:00] | You OK with the brake? | 是不是太紧了 |
[36:29] | *We’ll be all right* | *我们会没事的* |
[36:31] | *Between the devil and the deep* | *在魔鬼和深渊之间* |
[36:33] | *We’ll be all right* | *我们会没事的* |
[36:35] | *Between the devil and the deep* | *在魔鬼和深渊之间* |
[36:37] | *We’ll be all right* | *我们会没事的* |
[36:40] | Rachel? | 蕾切尔 |
[36:42] | I’ll see you when I see you. | 我们再见吧 |
[36:50] | Damage control. Set condition zebra throughout the ship! | 控制受损 整艘船进入Z状态 |
[36:53] | We can do it, sir. It’s not too late, is it? | 我们能做到的 长官 还不是太晚吧 |
[37:08] | Is this where you want it, sir? | 您是不是想放在这里 长官 |
[37:19] | All it takes is the will, the courage, and a good plan. | 所有需要的就是信念 勇气和计划 |
[37:22] | If you say so, man. | 你说了算吧老兄 |
[37:25] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[37:53] | I need help! | 我需要帮助 |
[37:58] | Come on. We need all hands. | 快 我们需要所有人 |
[38:00] | I got it! I got it! | 我来了 我来 |
[38:06] | No! Don’t! | 不要 不要开门 |
[38:24] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[38:25] | Right on time, Commodore. | 来得正好 指挥官 |
[38:30] | Welcome to Davy Jones’ locker. | 欢迎来到戴维·琼斯的藏宝室 |
[38:38] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[38:47] | We are playing with the house’s money. | 想喝多少就喝多少 |
[38:52] | Feeling lucky? | 觉得自己很幸运吗 |
[38:54] | Luck’s about all I’ve ever had. | 我只剩这么点运气了 |
[38:57] | You think so? | 是吗 |
[38:58] | Am I the only one coming? | 只有我一个人来吗 |
[39:00] | Nah. They’re all there. | 不 他们都在那里 |
[39:02] | The man who brought back hope from disease, | 他从战争 饥荒和瘟疫中 |
[39:05] | from famine, from war. | 带来了希望 |
[39:08] | A hero, | 一名英雄 |
[39:10] | a father, | 一名父亲 |
[39:11] | a fighter. | 一名战士 |
[39:13] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[39:16] | Sure it is. | 当然是了 |
[39:18] | No. | 不 |
[39:21] | I get it. You didn’t ask for this. | 我明白 你没有想要这一切 |
[39:24] | You’re not what everyone thinks you are. | 你不是大家所认为的那样 |
[39:25] | Well, boo-hoo, pal. | 可惜 兄弟 |
[39:27] | Them’s the breaks. | 就是这样 |
[39:28] | You sure as hell can’t run from it. | 你没办法逃离 |
[39:31] | I can’t go back. | 我不能回去 |
[39:33] | Staying here won’t change a thing. | 待在这里也无济于事 |
[39:36] | You are…who you are. | 你就是…你 |
[39:39] | I’m proud to honor you today for your service | 我很荣幸今天能在此感谢你对 |
[39:42] | to the U.S. Navy, | 美国海军 |
[39:43] | our great nation, | 美国和全世界 |
[39:45] | and the world. | 做出的贡献 |
[39:47] | Captain Chandler, | 钱德勒舰长 |
[39:49] | are you ready to be relieved of command? | 你准备好卸下指挥权了吗 |
[39:53] | Who am I passing off command to? | 我要将指挥权交给谁 |
[39:58] | We have the watch, sir. | 交给我们吧 长官 |
[40:04] | We have the watch. | 交给我们吧 |
[40:06] | We have the watch. | 交给我们吧 |
[40:08] | We have the watch. | 交给我们吧 |
[40:13] | We have the watch. | 交给我们吧 |
[40:16] | We have the watch. | 交给我们吧 |
[40:20] | We have the watch, sir. | 交给我们吧 长官 |
[40:26] | Bosun, stand by to pipe the side. | 水手长 列队 |
[40:31] | Shipmates going ashore. | 船员上岸 |
[40:40] | It’s time, pal. | 是时候了 伙计 |
[40:44] | God bless you and God bless America. | 上帝保佑你 天佑美国 |
[41:00] | You heard ’em. | 你也听到了 |
[41:04] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[41:06] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[41:08] | – Me? – Come with me. | -我 -跟我走吧 |
[41:11] | Nah. | 不 |
[41:13] | Commodore. | 指挥官 |
[41:15] | I’ll see you when I see you. | 我们再见吧 |
[41:19] | I’ll see you when I see you. | 我们再见吧 |
[42:00] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[42:03] | I want you to find peace. | 我还希望你能找到宁静 |