Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

科拉传奇(The Legend of Korra)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 科拉传奇(The Legend of Korra)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Earth. 土强
[00:03] Fire. 火烈
[00:04] Air. 气和
[00:06] Water. 水善
[00:08] Only the Avatar can master all four elements 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
[00:13] and bring balance to the world. 给世界带来平衡
[00:21] Although the hundred year war has long passed, 尽管百年战争结束已久
[00:24] we are not living in a time of peace. 我们生活的世代仍不平静
[00:27] These revolutionaries who call themselves “Equalists” 这些自命”平等党”的革命分子
[00:30] are not interested in equality at all. 对”平等”根本毫无兴趣
[00:33] They just want to wage war against benders. 他们只是想借机除掉御术师
[00:37] Chief Beifong was supposed to protect Republic City, 北方局长本是共和城的保护伞
[00:40] but she was powerless to stop Amon’s attack on the arena. 但面对阿蒙对竞技场的袭击 她也束手无策
[00:43] She has failed us all. 她有负众望
[00:45] If we are to survive these dire times, 我们要想挺过这段艰难时期
[00:48] our law enforcement needs new leadership. 执法部门就必须更换领导
[00:53] 第一卷 气 第七章 劫难过后
[01:06] I still can’t believe they’re shutting this place down. 我还是不能相信他们就把这地方关了
[01:09] Yeah, we had some good memories here, didn’t we? 是啊 我们在这儿有许多美好的回忆 对吧
[01:12] Guys, great news. 伙计们 好消息
[01:14] You don’t have to go back on the streets. 你们不用再回去露宿街头啦
[01:16] I talked to Tenzin and made all the arrangements. 我跟丹增谈过 也都安排好了
[01:18] You can come live on Air Temple Island with me. 你们可以和我一起住在气和岛上
[01:22] Well, we’d love to, but… 我们当然愿意 可是…
[01:23] Asami already invited us to live in her dad’s giant mansion! 麻美已经邀请我们去住她老爸的豪华别墅了
[01:28] From here on out, it’s gonna be the lap of luxury for us. 从现在开始 我们就要过上奢华生活咯
[01:32] Oh, hey, Korra. 嘿 科拉
[01:34] I was hoping you’d stop by. 我还希望你过来一趟呢
[01:36] I was just leaving. 我正准备走
[01:37] So, I guess I’ll see you guys around… 那 咱们改些时候
[01:40] sometime. 再见吧
[01:41] Why not tomorrow? 明天怎么样
[01:42] I’d love to have you come visit the estate. 我想请你来我家坐坐
[01:44] I don’t know. 不知道
[01:45] I have some… Avatar stuff to do. 我还有些 神通功课要做
[01:48] Come on, Korra. 来嘛 科拉
[01:49] We all deserve a little rest and relaxation after all this craziness. 经过这么疯狂的事 我们也该休息放松一下了
[01:54] We could swim in Asami’s pool. 我们可以在麻美的泳池里游泳
[01:56] It’ll be fun. 一定很好玩
[01:59] All right, Pabu. 那好吧 帕布
[02:00] Great, we’ll see you tomorrow. 行 那就明天见
[02:24] Looks like our intel was good. 看来我们的情报无误
[02:26] There’s enough evidence here to bury Cabbage Corp for an eternity. 这里的证据足以葬送卷心菜公司的前程
[02:38] Chief Beifong? 北方局长
[02:41] This is an outrage. 这是赤裸裸的侮辱
[02:43] I’m innocent! 我是无辜的
[02:44] Yeah, yeah, that’s what they all say. 是啊是啊 每个都这么说
[02:46] Is it true that Cabbage Corp is conspiring with the Equalists? 卷心菜公司和平等党暗中勾结一事是真的吗
[02:49] The evidence points in that direction, 证据显示有这方面可能
[02:51] but the investigation is ongoing. 不过仍需进一步调查
[02:53] For the time being, we have frozen Mr. Gan-Lan’s assets 目前 我们已经冻结甘蓝先生的资产
[02:58] and are closing Cabbage Corp. 并且查封卷心菜公司
[02:59] No! Not my Cabbage Corp! 不要 不要关掉我的卷心菜公司
[03:10] Hey, Korra. 嘿 科拉
[03:14] Tahno? 塔诺
[03:19] Listen, I know we’re not exactly best friends, 听我说 我知道我们算不上好朋友
[03:22] but I’m sorry Amon took your bending. 可是我很遗憾阿蒙废掉了你的御术
[03:24] I’ve been to the best healers in the city. 我已经找过城内最好的疗伤师了
[03:27] Whatever Amon did to me, it’s permanent. 不管阿蒙到底干了什么 都治不好了
[03:33] You gotta get him for me. 你一定要替我报仇
[03:36] Mr. Sato, if you remember anything else 佐藤先生 如果您再想起什么
[03:40] about what you saw during Amon’s attack, 关于阿蒙袭击时的情况
[03:42] be sure to let us know. 请一定告知我们
[03:43] I’m happy to help any way I can. 能帮上忙是我的荣幸
[03:45] I want these Equalists to pay for what they’ve done. 我要这些平等党为自己的所作所为付出代价
[03:50] We’re ready for you now. 你可以进来了
[03:57] See you around, Uh-vatar. 再见了 妹子神通
[04:15] Earth-bending bomb! 御土炸弹
[04:18] Avatar Korra has arrived. 神通科拉 大驾光临
[04:22] Hey, Korra. 科拉
[04:22] Glad you made it. 真高兴你能来
[04:23] Welcome to paradise. 欢迎来到天堂
[04:26] Looks like you guys settled right in. 你们两个适应得蛮快的嘛
[04:28] Pretty much. 那是当然
[04:29] Except someone forgot to ask her father 除了某人忘记事先问她老爸
[04:32] if we could stay here. 我们是否可以留下
[04:33] Yeah, but I smoothed it over with him. 对 不过我已经说服他啦
[04:35] It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. 求他原谅比请他允许容易多了
[04:39] This is the greatest place in the world. 这里是世界上最爽的地方
[04:41] Watch this, watch this. 看着 看着
[04:42] Fetch me my towel, good sir. 把我的毛巾拿来 先生
[04:44] Yes, master Bolin. 是 博林少爷
[04:47] Master Bolin! 博林少爷
[04:49] I love this guy. 我喜欢他
[04:51] Now pat me dry. 现在帮我擦干
[04:52] As you wish. 如您所愿
[04:56] Don’t forget Master Pabu. 别忘了帕布少爷
[04:57] Wouldn’t dream of it, sir. 做梦也不会忘的 先生
[05:06] So, what do you have planned for us today? 那 今天我们的行程都有什么啊
[05:09] Let me guess, shopping, makeovers… 我来猜猜 购物 化妆
[05:13] Ooh, ooh, I vote makeovers. 哦哦 我选化妆
[05:16] I have something a little more exciting in mind. 我有一个更令人兴奋的主意
[05:27] Pretty cool, huh? 很酷吧
[05:29] Way cooler than a makeover. 比化妆酷多了
[05:31] This is where Future Industries test-drives their Sato mobiles. 这里是未来实业测试佐藤汽车的试车场
[05:34] Ever been behind the wheel? 以前开过车吗
[05:36] The only thing I know how to drive is a polar bear-dog. 我唯一驾驶过的就是一只北极狗熊
[05:38] You want me to take you for a spin? 想不想坐我的车兜兜风
[05:40] Let’s do it. 好呀
[06:44] That was amazing! 真是太帅了
[06:45] I didn’t think we’d make it. 真没想到我们成功了
[06:47] Well, you can’t be afraid to mix it up sometimes. 有时候你不能太畏手畏脚
[06:49] I gotta admit, I had you pegged wrong. 我必须承认 之前看错你了
[06:52] I thought you were kinda prissy. 还以为你是那种娇气的小姐呢
[06:54] Uh, no offense. 呃 无意冒犯
[06:56] It’s all right. 没事啦
[06:57] People usually assume that I’m daddy’s helpless little girl, 人们通常都以为我是爸爸的小公主
[07:00] but I can handle myself. 但是我可以保护好自己
[07:02] I mean, I’ve been in self-defense classes since I was this high. 我是说 我还这么高的时候 就参加防身术训练了
[07:04] My dad made sure I would always be able to protect myself. 我爸确保我时时刻刻都能自我保护
[07:07] Smart guy. 真是聪明
[07:09] Emergency! 紧急事件
[07:10] Emergency! Coming through! 紧急事件 借过借过
[07:13] Uh, is there another bathroom I can use? 还有没有其他可以用的洗手间
[07:16] We have a ladies’ powder room upstairs. 楼上有女用洗手间
[07:18] First door on your right. 右手边第一间
[07:19] You can freshen up in there. 你可以在里面打扮一下
[07:20] Thanks. 谢了
[07:40] No, no. No, I assure you, 不不 不 我保证
[07:42] everything is going exactly as planned. 所有事情都在计划之中
[07:48] Yes. 是的
[07:50] Luckily the Cabbage Corp investigation 幸运的是 调查卷心菜公司
[07:52] has bought us enough time. 为我们争取了足够的时间
[07:55] Trust me, by the end of the week, we’ll be ready to strike. 相信我 这周末 我们就可以准备出击了
[08:07] You’re leaving? 你要走吗
[08:08] – But I thought… – Sorry, I forgot. -可是我买了… -抱歉我忘了
[08:10] I’m supposed to airsit, I mean babybend, 我要去照气 我是说御顾
[08:13] I mean babysit the air-bender kids. 我是说照顾那些御气儿童
[08:16] See you later. 回见
[08:25] So you think Mr. Sato manufactured those gloves for the Equalists, 你认为佐藤先生为平等党制造手套
[08:29] then framed Cabbage Corp? 然后嫁祸给卷心菜公司吗
[08:31] That’s a bold accusation. 这项指控很大胆
[08:33] But what proof do you have? 你有什么证据
[08:34] Well, I don’t exactly have proof, 其实 也没什么证据
[08:36] but I know what I heard. 可是我听得清清楚楚
[08:38] Sato’s up to something. 佐藤正在谋划什么事
[08:39] He does have the means. 他确实既有能力
[08:41] And he has a motive. 也有动机
[08:43] That’s right. 没错
[08:44] A motive? What is it? 动机 什么动机
[08:46] Twelve years ago, the Agni Kai Triad robbed Sato’s mansion. 十二年前 火神会洗劫了佐藤的宅邸
[08:50] A fire-bender killed Sato’s wife during the break-in. 冲突中一个御火师杀死了佐藤的妻子
[08:53] That’s terrible. 太惨了
[08:54] It was tragic. 那是一场悲剧
[08:56] It’s possible he’s been harboring anti-bending sentiment all this time. 有可能他一直隐藏着反御术的情绪
[09:00] Maybe we should look at Mr. Sato a little more closely. 或许我们应该更仔细观察一下佐藤先生
[09:13] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[09:14] Why are they asking Hiroshi more questions? 为什么他们又来找浩史问话
[09:16] I overheard him on the phone yesterday. 我昨天有偷听到他打电话
[09:19] Asami, I don’t know how to tell you this, 麻美 我不知道该怎么跟你说
[09:21] but I think your father might be involved with the Equalists. 我觉得你父亲跟平等党有些瓜葛
[09:24] What?! 什么
[09:25] I don’t believe this. 我不相信
[09:27] You spied on Hiroshi? 你在监视浩史
[09:29] What’s your problem? 你什么毛病啊
[09:33] Mr. Sato, we just have a few follow-up questions for you. 佐藤先生 我们还有几个后续问题要问
[09:37] My father is innocent. 我父亲是清白的
[09:38] Just because we’re not benders 不能因为我们不是御术师
[09:41] doesn’t mean we support those awful Equalists. 就说我们支持那些可恶的平等党
[09:43] Equalists? 平等党
[09:44] Is that what this is about? 你们是要问这件事吗
[09:46] I can assure you, I have nothing to do with those radicals. 我可以保证 我和那些激进分子毫无瓜葛
[09:49] Yeah, you don’t know what you’re talking about, Korra. 没错 你都不知道自己在说什么 科拉
[09:51] I overheard you on the phone. 我无意中听到你打电话
[09:53] You said the Cabbage Corp investigation bought you time, 你说调查卷心菜公司为你们争取到时间
[09:56] and you’re getting ready to strike. 并且准备好出击了
[09:57] Explain that. 你解释解释吧
[10:01] This is all just a misunderstanding, 这完全是个误会
[10:03] Resulting from a young Avatar’s over-active imagination. 都是这位年轻神通过于丰富的想象力造成的
[10:07] My number one competitor was knocked out of the game. 我的头号竞争对手已经出局
[10:10] It’s providing me an opportunity 这样我便得到机会
[10:12] to strike the market with a new line of Sato-mobiles. 用新的一批佐藤汽车打开市场
[10:15] It’s just business, nothing nefarious. 都是生意上的事 没有阴谋
[10:20] In order to put all suspicions to rest, 为使您免遭怀疑
[10:23] might we have a look into your factories and warehouses? 能否允许我们搜查一下您的工厂和仓库
[10:27] If you feel it’s necessary, 如果你觉得有必要的话
[10:28] you’re welcome to search all of Future Industries. 整个未来实业任你搜查
[10:34] Is it possible presidents of Cabbage Corp 卷心菜公司和未来实业的董事
[10:36] and Future Industries both have Equalist ties? 是否都与平等党有所瓜葛
[10:39] Or did Hiroshi Sato frame his long-time rival, Lau Gan-Lan? 还是佐藤浩史有意陷害老对手 刘甘蓝
[10:44] Or did Chief Beifong just plain arrest the wrong man? 亦或仅仅是北方局长抓错了人
[10:48] So far, the investigation has yielded no evidence 目前 调查尚未发现任何证据
[10:50] to incriminate Sato. 能证明佐藤有罪
[10:59] I can’t believe we didn’t find anything. 真不敢相信我们什么都没找到
[11:01] It would appear Hiroshi is innocent. 看起来浩史是清白的
[11:04] Okay, you did your search. 好了 搜也搜完了
[11:05] Now you can all leave. 现在你们可以走了
[11:12] So? I hope you’re convinced now. 怎么样 现在服气了吧
[11:14] No, I’m not. 不 我才没有
[11:15] I don’t care how cooperative Hiroshi is being. 我不管浩史有多么配合调查
[11:17] I know he’s lying. 我知道他在撒谎
[11:19] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[11:20] Are you that jealous of me and Asami? 你就这样嫉妒我和麻美在一起吗
[11:23] What?! 什么
[11:23] Don’t be ridiculous. 瞎说什么
[11:24] That has nothing to do with it. 这完全是两码事
[11:26] If you don’t drop this, 如果你不就此罢手
[11:27] consider our friendship over. 那我们就绝交好了
[11:30] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[11:31] Hiroshi is not the man you think he is. 浩史不是你想象中的那种人
[12:01] I think you guys should hear this. 你们来听听这个
[12:03] “If you want to find the truth,” 若想找出真相
[12:05] “meet me under the north end” 请赴丝路大桥
[12:06] “of the Silk Road Bridge at midnight.” 桥底北端 午夜一见
[12:17] Psst, over here. 这边
[12:22] Listen, I joined the Equalists 听着 我当初加入平等党
[12:24] because I believed in what Amon said. 是因为听信了阿蒙的话
[12:26] I thought he could make life better for us non-benders. 我以为他能让我们这些普通人过上好日子
[12:28] But I didn’t sign up for this– this war. 可我不想参与这个…这场战争
[12:31] What do you have on Hiroshi Sato? 你有什么证据能够揭发佐藤浩史
[12:33] He manufactured those gloves for the Equalists. 他为平等党制造那些手套
[12:36] I knew it! 我就知道
[12:37] And there are rumors he’s working on something even bigger, 有传言说他正在研制更庞大的装备
[12:39] some new kind of weapon. 一种新型武器
[12:42] We searched all of Future Industries and found nothing. 可我们把未来实业翻了个遍也没找到什么
[12:44] That’s because he has a secret factory. 那是因为他有一座秘密工厂
[12:47] Where? 在哪
[12:48] It’s right underneath the Sato mansion. 就在佐藤宅邸的下面
[13:06] Raiding the Sato mansion is a risky move 突袭佐藤宅邸实属冒险之举
[13:08] with Tarrlok breathing down your neck. 眼下塔洛克正想抓你把柄
[13:11] – If we’re wrong… – I know. -如果我们错了… -我知道
[13:13] I can kiss my job good-bye. 我这顶乌纱帽就保不住了
[13:15] But protecting Republic City is all I care about. 但我在乎的只是保护共和城
[13:18] We can’t let Amon get his hands on this new weapon. 我们不能让阿蒙得到这种新武器
[13:31] What are you doing here?! 你们来这干什么
[13:33] We have reason to believe 我们有理由相信
[13:34] there’s a factory hidden below the mansion. 贵府地下藏有一座工厂
[13:36] I think I would have noticed 我想要是我家地下真有工厂
[13:37] if there were a factory underneath my house. 我应该早就注意到了
[13:40] The lies you people come up with just to persecute my father. 你们这些人胡乱扯谎 就是想来迫害我父亲
[13:43] Where is your father? 你父亲人呢
[13:44] In his workshop, behind the house. 在他的车间 就在房子后面
[13:59] Dad? 爹爹
[14:00] Hello? 你在吗
[14:03] Chief, the estate’s been secured. 局长 整座房屋已被包围
[14:04] No one has left the workshop since we arrived. 我们抵达后无人离开这里
[14:06] Perhaps we just couldn’t see him leaving. 或许只是我们无法看见他离开
[14:20] There’s a tunnel beneath the workshop, 车间下面有条隧道
[14:22] running deep into the mountainside. 笔直通向山腹深处
[14:23] What? There’s no tunnel. 什么 根本没有隧道
[14:37] Do you think your dad knows about this tunnel? 你觉得你老爸知道这条隧道吗
[14:41] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[14:43] There must be an explanation. 一定会有解释
[14:44] Maybe you don’t know everything about your father. 也许你并不完全了解你的父亲
[14:48] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[14:49] Officers, into the tunnel. 警员们 进入隧道
[14:51] Be cautious. 多加小心
[14:54] Uh-uh, you three stay up here. 你们三个待在这里
[14:56] Officer Song, keep an eye on them. 宋警官 看着他们
[15:36] Not your average backyard workshop. 这可不是普通的后院车间
[15:42] And I’m guessing those are the new weapons. 我猜 那些就是新武器了
[15:55] Hiroshi was lying all right, but where is he? 浩史的确是在说谎 可他人呢
[16:01] What was that? 刚才怎么了
[16:01] We need to get down there and see what’s going on. 我们得下去看看 是什么情况
[16:04] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[16:05] You’re staying put until the Chief comes back. 老实待着 直到局长回来
[16:09] All right, we’ll stay put. 好吧 我们就乖乖待着
[16:11] But can we wait outside or something? 我们能不能去外面等
[16:12] It’s so dusty in this workshop. 这里灰尘好多啊
[16:14] No, we’re waiting right here. 不行 我们就在这等
[16:16] Okay, but don’t blame me if I start sn-snee… 好吧 你可别怪我…
[16:20] If I start sn-sn-snee… 如果 如果 我打喷…
[16:22] Sn-sneeze. 打…喷嚏
[16:24] What’s your problem, bub? 你到底怎么了 老弟
[16:25] I’m about to ah-choo! 我要…阿嚏
[16:33] Sorry, pal. 抱歉 伙计
[16:34] We know you were just doing your job. 我们知道你只是奉命行事
[16:36] Yeah, just stay put until the Chief comes back. 没错 老实待着 直到局长回来
[16:39] That sounds very familiar, doesn’t it? 这话听着挺耳熟 对吧
[16:41] Why? Because you said it. 为什么呢 原来你刚说过
[16:43] Asami, you should stay here. 麻美 你得留在这里
[16:45] We’ll check it out. 我们去看看
[16:46] I have to find out the truth about my father. 我要去查出我爹的真相
[16:48] I understand. 我知道
[16:49] That’s why I’m going down 所以我才要下去
[16:50] to find out for you. 替你查到真相
[16:52] Please. 好吗
[16:54] All right. 好吧
[16:59] Be careful. 要小心哦
[17:06] I’m afraid you won’t be able to metal-bend that wall, Chief Beifong. 恐怕你的御金术奈何不了那面墙 北方局长
[17:10] It’s solid platinum. 它是纯铂金打造
[17:16] My mecha-tanks are platinum as well. 我的机甲也都是铂金做的
[17:19] Not even your renowned mother 即使是你那声名显赫的老妈
[17:21] could bend a metal so pure. 也无法驾驭如此高纯度的金属
[17:23] Hiroshi, I knew you were a lying, no-good Equalist. 浩史 我就知道你是个谎话连篇无恶不作的平等党
[17:27] Come out here and– 有种就出来…
[17:28] And do what, young Avatar? 出来干什么 小神通
[17:30] Face the wrath of your bending? 面对你那愤怒的御术吗
[17:32] No. 不
[17:33] I think I’ll fight from inside here, 我就坐在这里面战斗
[17:35] where my odds are a little more… equal. 这样你我的胜算会比较…平等
[17:40] That source was a setup. 那个消息原来是个陷阱
[17:41] You lured us down here. 你把我们引诱到此
[17:43] Guilty as charged. 罪名成立
[18:53] Korra! 科拉
[19:32] Well, I’d say that was a near flawless test run. 我得说这几乎是一次完美的测试
[19:35] Load everyone into the transports 把他们都押到卡车上
[19:37] and deliver them to Amon. 交给阿蒙处置
[19:49] Oh, no. 不是吧
[19:53] Korra was right. 科拉说得对
[19:54] We gotta do something. Quick. 我们得做点什么 快
[20:11] Not so fast, boys. 别急着走啊 小伙子们
[20:16] Hello, Mr. Sato. 你好 佐藤先生
[20:19] What a really… swell, scary factory 好一个 华丽诡异的工厂
[20:22] you have here under your giant mansion. 就在你那大房子下面
[20:24] Sponsoring our team. 赞助我们队伍
[20:26] Supporting the Avatar. 支持神通
[20:28] It was all just a big cover. 不过都是掩护罢了
[20:30] Yes, and the most difficult part was watching my daughter 没错 最难受的莫过于看着我的宝贝女儿
[20:34] traipse around with a fire-bending street rat like you! 天天跟你这个御火的过街老鼠混在一起
[20:43] Dad, stop! 爹爹 住手
[20:47] Why? 为什么
[20:49] Sweetie… 宝贝
[20:51] I wanted to keep you out of this for as long as I could, 我本想尽量不让你知道这些事情
[20:54] but now that you know the truth, please forgive me. 不过既然你已经知道真相 请你原谅我
[20:59] These people, these… benders, 这些人 这些御术师
[21:04] they took away your mother, 他们杀害了你母亲
[21:05] the love of my life. 我此生的挚爱
[21:07] They’ve ruined the world. 他们毁了整个世界
[21:09] But with Amon, 但是追随阿蒙
[21:11] we can fix it and build a perfect world together. 我们就可以一起建造一个完美的世界
[21:14] We can help people like us everywhere. 我们可以帮助所有像我们一样的人
[21:17] Join me, Asami. 加入我吧 麻美
[21:44] No. 不要
[21:46] I love you, dad. 我爱你 爹爹
[21:59] Let’s get out of here. 赶紧离开这里
[22:18] My metal-benders are on their way to Amon. 我的手下都被押到阿蒙那里了
[22:21] And it’s all my fault. 这都是我的错
[22:23] Tarrlok’s right. 塔洛克说的对
[22:24] I failed as Chief. 我这个局长不称职
[22:26] First thing in the morning, I’m handing in my resignation. 明天一早 我就递交辞呈
[22:29] No, you can’t give up like this. 不行 你不能就这么放弃
[22:31] I’m not giving up. 我不是放弃
[22:33] I’m gonna find my officers and take Amon down. 我要救回我的手下 还要打倒阿蒙
[22:36] But I’m gonna do it my way, outside the law. 不过我要按自己的方式来 不受法律约束
[22:43] I’m sorry I didn’t believe you, 很抱歉我没相信你
[22:45] but Asami’s dad being an Equalist 可是麻美的父亲是平等党成员
[22:47] is not an easy thing to believe, even now. 这个事实即便现在都很难令人接受
[22:50] I know. 我知道
[22:51] I’m sorry this whole thing happened. 很抱歉发生这么多事
[22:54] So, does your offer to live at the Air Temple still stand? 那 你邀请我们去气和庙住还算数吗
[22:57] Of course it does. 当然算数
[22:59] And Asami’s welcome too. 也欢迎麻美来住
[23:01] Thank you so much. 真是太感谢了
[23:03] After everything she’s been through, 经历这么多事情之后
[23:05] she’s going to need you, Mako. 她此时最需要你 马可
[23:31] J小糯 迪克猪仔小毛
[23:35] 大姨夫爱大姨妈 大姨妈爱大姨夫
科拉传奇

文章导航

Previous Post: 科拉传奇(The Legend of Korra)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 科拉传奇(The Legend of Korra)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

科拉传奇(The Legend of Korra)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号