时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:24] | 降世神通:科拉传奇 | |
[00:27] | After fusing with Vaatu, Unalaq became a dark Avatar | 融合了瓦图之后,吴纳克变成了暗黑逆神通 |
[00:30] | and ripped Korra and Raava apart. | 并且分离了科拉和拉瓦 |
[00:32] | By destroying Raava, | 摧毁拉瓦后 |
[00:33] | Unalaq and Vaatu transformed into the most powerful dark spirit that’s ever lived. | 吴纳克和瓦图变成了有史以来最强大的黑暗神灵 |
[00:38] | Tenzin managed to free Jinora from the fog of lost souls, | 丹增设法从迷魂雾中将吉诺拉解救出来 |
[00:41] | but her spiritual quest isn’t over yet. | 但是她的灵界之旅还没有结束 |
[00:43] | Can anyone save the world from eternal darkness? | 有谁能从永恒的黑暗中拯救这个世界吗? |
[00:46] | 第十四集:暗中之光 第二册:神灵篇 | |
[01:00] | Pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[01:02] | General Iroh, are your ships in position? | 艾洛将军,你的舰队就位了吗? |
[01:04] | Yes, Mr. president, but I need to know what kind of enemy we’re dealing with. | 是的,总统先生 |
[01:05] | 但是我得知道,我们要对付的是什么样的敌人 | |
[01:18] | It’s time to take back the physical world. | 是时候夺回物质世界了 |
[01:28] | Fire! | 开火! |
[01:55] | Monster attack! | 怪物发动攻击了 |
[02:10] | They’re over here! | 他们在这边 |
[02:12] | Please, wake up. | 拜托,快醒醒 |
[02:16] | They’re going to be all right, | 他们会没事的 |
[02:17] | but I need to get them into some spirit water right away. | 但是我得马上把他们放到灵水里面去 |
[02:48] | Thank goodness you’re all okay. | 谢天谢地,你们都没事 |
[02:50] | Did you find Jinora? | 你找到吉诺拉了没有? |
[02:51] | I was able to rescue her soul, | 我本可以救出她的魂魄 |
[02:53] | but she wasn’t ready to return to her body yet. | 但是她还没打算回到她的身体里面 |
[02:56] | She sense the world was in grave danger. | 她感觉世界正在极度危险之中 |
[02:59] | She was right. | 她是对的 |
[03:02] | Were you able to stop Unalaq and Vaatu? | 你阻止吴纳克和瓦图了吗? |
[03:04] | No, they fused, | 不,他们融合了 |
[03:06] | then Vaatu ripped Raava right out of me and destroyed her. | 然后瓦图把拉瓦从我身体里拉了出来并且摧毁了她 |
[03:11] | Vaatu won. | 瓦图赢了 |
[03:12] | No! I’m too young | 不!我的寿命短暂 |
[03:15] | to live through 10,000 years of darkness. | 可没法在黑暗的岁月中活一万年 |
[03:17] | Korra, can’t you talk to one of your past lives or something? | 科拉,你现在不能去和前世对话之类的吗? |
[03:20] | When Vaatu destroyed Raava, | 当瓦图摧毁了拉瓦时 |
[03:23] | he destroyed my connection to the past Avatars too. | 他也切断了我和前世神通们的联系 |
[03:26] | If that’s true, then… | 如果那是真的,那么 |
[03:28] | the cycle is over. | 轮回终结了 |
[03:30] | I’m the last Avatar. | 我就是最后的降世神通了 |
[03:33] | I’m so sorry, Tenzin. | 我真的很抱歉,丹增 |
[03:42] | She needs you now, more than ever. | 她现在比任何时候都更需要你 |
[03:54] | It’s going to destroy the entire city. | 他要摧毁整座城市 |
[04:13] | We’re going down. | 我们在坠落 |
[04:50] | It’s pandemonium in the streets. | 街上真是一团乱啊 |
[04:52] | Giant vines are destroying everything. | 巨藤正在摧毁一切 |
[04:55] | This is Shiro Shinobi signing off… | 这里是忍四郎,现场为您报道 |
[05:07] | Zhu Li, commence operation “winged freedom!” | 朱莉,开始执行“自由之翼” |
[05:16] | Do the thing! | 打开机器! |
[05:24] | The other Avatars may not be able to help you anymore, | 其他的神通恐怕是帮不上你什么忙了 |
[05:28] | but perhaps I can. | 但是或许我能 |
[05:29] | No one can help me now. | 现在谁也帮不了我了 |
[05:32] | I know I haven’t been the best mentor to you, | 我知道,我可能算不上是你最好的导师 |
[05:35] | but I realized it was because I had a lot of spiritual growth to do myself. | 但是我认识到这是因为我自己在精神上也有很多需要成长的地方 |
[05:40] | There may still be a way for you to stop Vaatu. | 你也许还有个办法可以阻止瓦图 |
[05:43] | How? | 什么办法? |
[05:44] | Let go of your attachment to who you think you are, | 放开你对自我身份的执着 |
[05:47] | and connect with your inner spirit. | 并且和你本来的自我灵魂相连 |
[05:49] | Haven’t you heard anything I said? | 你没把我说的话听进去吗? |
[05:52] | Raava is gone. | 拉瓦已经不在了 |
[05:54] | I’m not connected to a spirit anymore. | 我再也无法和神灵相连接了 |
[05:56] | I’m not talking about Raava. | 我不是在说拉瓦 |
[05:58] | Raava is not who you are. | 拉瓦并不是真正的你 |
[06:01] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[06:02] | I need to show you something. | 我要让你看一些东西 |
[06:07] | Why are you showing me Vaatu’s prison? | 为什么你要给我看瓦图的监牢? |
[06:10] | Because this tree had a history long before it held Vaatu. | 因为这棵树的历史在囚禁瓦图之前就早有了 |
[06:14] | This is the tree of time. | 这是时间之树 |
[06:17] | And the legends say that its roots bind the spirit and physical worlds together. | 传说它的根把灵界和人界连接在一起 |
[06:23] | And you think this tree can help me somehow? | 你觉得这棵树还能帮得上我? |
[06:26] | Yes, I have read that long ago, | 对,我很久以前就从书上了解到 |
[06:27] | the ancients would meditate beneath this tree | 古人们在这棵树中冥思 |
[06:32] | and connect with the great cosmic energy of the universe. | 与宇宙的无限能量相连接 |
[06:44] | These are my memories. | 这都是我的记忆 |
[06:46] | The tree of time remembers all. | 时间之树能记得一切 |
[06:49] | Korra, the most powerful thing about you is not the spirit of Raava, | 科拉,你最强大之处并不是拉瓦神灵 |
[06:53] | but your own inner spirit. | 而是你自己内心深处的灵魂 |
[06:55] | You have always been strong, unyielding, and fearless. | 你始终都强大,无畏,不屈不挠 |
[07:00] | Avatar Wan. | 神通万 |
[07:01] | Before he fused with Raava, | 在他和拉瓦融合之前 |
[07:03] | Wan was just a regular person. | 他只是个平常人 |
[07:05] | But he was brave and smart | 但是他又勇敢又聪明 |
[07:09] | and always wanted to defend the helpless. | 总是乐于保护弱小 |
[07:11] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[07:12] | He became a legend because of who he was, | 他之所以成为传奇是因为他是谁 |
[07:15] | not what he was. | 而不是他是什么 |
[07:17] | He wasn’t defined by Raava any more than you are. | 他的自我并没有比你更多地由拉瓦来定义 |
[07:26] | Everyone in Republic City is in danger. | 共和城内的所有人都在危险之中 |
[07:29] | You have to help them, Korra. | 你必须拯救他们,科拉 |
[07:31] | How? | 怎么做? |
[07:31] | They’re halfway around the world. | 他们离我们有半个世界远 |
[07:33] | Do as the ancients once did. | 就像古人曾经做过的那样 |
[07:35] | Connect to the cosmic energy of the universe. | 和宇宙的能量相连接 |
[07:39] | Don’t bend the elements, but the energy within yourself. | 不是控制元素,而是去控制你内在的能量 |
[07:44] | You really think I can do this? | 你真的认为我能做到? |
[07:47] | I have no doubt. | 我毫不怀疑 |
[07:51] | Thank you for not giving up on me. | 谢谢你没有放弃我 |
[07:53] | I’m proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[08:06] | If you and Vaatu have the same fight every 10,000 years, | 既然你和瓦图每一万年就要战斗一次 |
[08:10] | why hasn’t one of you destroyed the other? | 为什么你们中没有任何一个被摧毁? |
[08:11] | He cannot destroy light any more than I can destroy darkness. | 黑暗是无法战胜光明的,同理光明也无法消灭黑暗 |
[08:15] | One cannot exist without the other. | 我们两个是互相依存的 |
[08:19] | Find the light in the dark. | 找到暗中之光 |
[09:19] | Uh… What did you say to her, exactly? | 你跟她到底说了什么 |
[09:56] | Korra’s back. | 科拉回来了 |
[09:58] | And she’s a blue giant. | 而且她成了个蓝色巨人 |
[11:05] | You are looking for something that is gone. | 你要寻找的东西已经不复存在 |
[11:09] | Raava has been destroyed. | 拉瓦已经被我杀死了 |
[11:12] | And soon you will be too! | 马上就轮到你了 |
[11:31] | They’re coming for Korra. | 他们来抓科拉了 |
[12:35] | Leave my Bolin alone! | 离我的波林远点 |
[12:37] | I am so done with spirits. | 我已经受够神灵了 |
[12:40] | Eska! I love you! | 爱丝卡,我爱你! |
[12:44] | Let’s face the end of the world together! | 让我们一起来面对世界末日吧 |
[12:47] | You’re so romantic. | 你还真是浪漫 |
[12:55] | With you out of the way, | 只要消灭了你 |
[12:58] | I will be the one true Avatar. | 我就能成为唯一真正的神通 |
[13:11] | Mommy, it’s Jinora. | 妈妈,是吉诺拉 |
[13:12] | She’s… Beautiful. | 她……好美 |
[13:15] | What? Let me see. | 什么?让我看看 |
[13:18] | Be careful, sweetie! | 小心点,甜心! |
[13:25] | 吉诺拉手上的是光明灵蝶,别忘了上集结尾哦…… | |
[13:42] | No! | 不! |
[13:43] | 拉瓦与光明灵蝶产生共鸣,在瓦图体内的具体位置暴露出来 | |
[13:46] | Raava. | 拉瓦 |
[14:47] | Go in peace. | 平静下来吧 |
[14:49] | Harmonic convergence is nearly over. | 谐波汇聚快要结束了 |
[14:52] | We must return to the spirit world so we can fuse once again. | 我们必须回到灵界,好再次融合 |
[16:00] | I’ll see you soon, dad. | 一会儿见,爸爸 |
[16:22] | Gran-gran, I missed you. | 奶奶,我好想你 |
[16:27] | What about Korra and the others? | 科拉和其他人呢 |
[16:29] | Don’t worry. They’re all right. | 别担心 |
[16:31] | Korra saved the world. | 科拉拯救了世界 |
[17:29] | Her Avatar spirit has returned. | 她的神通之魂也回来了 |
[17:44] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[17:59] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我都不知道该怎么说才好 |
[18:02] | You were amazing. | 你简直太厉害了 |
[18:03] | And the way you turned all gigantic like that, wow! | 还有你变成巨人的那种场景 |
[18:06] | I just wish Varrick had been here to film it. | 我真希望瓦里克能在现场把它录下来 |
[18:08] | It would have been the greatest mover ever. | 那将是有史以来最棒的电影 |
[18:10] | After the Nuktuk chronicles, of course. | 当然,在《纳塔克历险记》之后 |
[18:16] | I’m sorry about your father, | 你们父亲的事我很抱歉 |
[18:17] | but he was already fused with Vaatu. | 但他已经和瓦图合体 |
[18:20] | I couldn’t save him. | 我无法挽救他 |
[18:22] | It seems cousin Korra is under the impression | 看起来科拉是怕我们 |
[18:24] | we are saddened by our father’s demise. | 受到父亲之死的打击 |
[18:27] | But I will not miss him at all. | 不过事实上我一点都不想念他 |
[18:29] | In the end, he became a deplorable man. | 到最后,他已经让我们愤恨不已 |
[18:32] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[18:33] | But how will we explain this to mother? | 但是我们该怎么向母亲解释呢? |
[18:36] | So I was thinking, I’m not really a fan of the long-distance relationship thing. | 我想,我可接受不了异地恋 |
[18:41] | So how about you move to Republic City with me? | 所以,你搬到共和城来如何? |
[18:44] | I do not think that will be possible. | 我认为这不可能 |
[18:47] | Okay, Desna can come too. | 好吧,杰斯纳也可以来 |
[18:49] | I will not be joining you, Bolin. | 我不能跟着你了,波林 |
[18:52] | Desna and I must return home. | 杰斯纳和我必须回家 |
[18:54] | But you said… | 但你说过 |
[18:55] | Eternal darkness was upon us. | 当时在我们面前的是永恒的黑暗 |
[18:57] | I became caught up in the moment. | 那一刻我有点迷糊了 |
[19:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:02] | I guess I did too. | 我想我也是 |
[19:04] | But… You will always hold a special place in the organ that pumps my blood. | 不过,你在我的心中,会一直占据特殊的位置 |
[19:10] | I will remember you fondly, my turtle-duck. | 我会深情地想念着你,我的小龟鸭 |
[19:18] | Bum-Ju, you’re okay. | 小布,你还好吧 |
[19:20] | I missed you, little buddy. | 小伙计,我好想你 |
[19:28] | Now that you’re bonded with Raava once again, | 既然你又一次跟拉瓦合体了 |
[19:31] | are you also reconnected to your past lives? | 那么你还能联系到你的前世们吗 |
[19:35] | No. | 不能 |
[19:37] | I think that link is gone forever. | 我认为和他们的联系已经永远断掉了 |
[19:39] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[19:42] | Why don’t you close the portals and we’ll go home. | 你为什么不关掉通道,然后我们回家 |
[19:53] | Maybe I shouldn’t. | 也许我不该这么做 |
[19:55] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[19:57] | What if Unalaq was right when he said the Avatar shouldn’t be a bridge between the two worlds? | 如果吴纳克没错,如他所说神通不该是两个世界的桥梁? |
[20:03] | What if Avatar Wan made a mistake when he closed the portals? | 如果神通万关闭通道的确是一个错误? |
[20:07] | What if humans and spirits weren’t meant to live apart? | 如果人类和神灵本不应该分居两界? |
[20:13] | Well, what do you think I should do? | 那么,你认为我应该怎么做 |
[20:16] | I think you should trust your instincts. | 我认为你应该相信你的直觉 |
[20:19] | There is nothing else I can teach you. | 这里已经没有什么是我可以教给你的 |
[20:21] | You are the Avatar. | 你是降世神通 |
[20:24] | Whatever your decision, I support you. | 无论你做出什么决定,我都会支持你 |
[20:41] | Hey, can we talk? | 嗨,我们能聊聊吗? |
[20:44] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[20:45] | There’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you about that fight we had. | 有点事情我一直想告诉你,关于我们的吵架 |
[20:48] | I know I said it wasn’t that bad, | 我知道我说过那没有那么严重 |
[20:50] | but that’s not exactly true. | 但是那不是真相 |
[20:52] | I, um… I broke up with you. | 我,呃…我和你分手了 |
[20:57] | I remember. | 我知道 |
[20:58] | But I thought you said you lost part of your memory? | 可是,我以为你说你丧失了部分记忆? |
[21:01] | I did, but being inside the tree of time brought it back. | 的确是这样,但在时间之树里,我找回了记忆 |
[21:06] | I’m sorry for blowing up at you. | 我很抱歉我对你发了火 |
[21:07] | That’s okay. | 没有关系 |
[21:09] | I think we both said some things that we regret. | 我觉得我们都说了让我们后悔的话 |
[21:11] | Why didn’t you just tell me the truth in the first place? | 为什么当初你不告诉我真相? |
[21:14] | I know I should have, but | 我知道我本该这么做 |
[21:16] | I didn’t wanna hurt you all over again. | 但是我不想再次伤害你 |
[21:18] | I guess part of me wanted to forget about the breakup too. | 我想我的部分内心也想让我忘记这次分手 |
[21:21] | I think we both know that this… | 我认为我们都知道这个 |
[21:24] | Us… | 我们的关系 |
[21:26] | Doesn’t work. | 行不通的 |
[21:28] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[21:30] | It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[21:32] | For real this time. | 这次真的结束了 |
[21:46] | I’ll always love you, Korra. | 我一直都很爱你,科拉 |
[21:47] | And I’ll always love you. | 我也一直爱你 |
[21:57] | You want a hug? | 你想要一个拥抱吗? |
[22:05] | The war of the water tribes is over. | 水族内战结束了 |
[22:09] | Unalaq has been defeated | 吴纳克被击败 |
[22:10] | and the northern fleet is returning home. | 而且北方水族舰队正在返回家乡 |
[22:13] | The water tribes will always be allies, | 南北水族部落将永远是盟友 |
[22:16] | but the Southern tribe is now independent. | 但是现在南极水族部落已经独立 |
[22:19] | And the Southern council of elders | 而南水族的长老议会 |
[22:21] | has appointed my father, Tonraq, | 任命我的父亲,托纳克 |
[22:24] | to be your new chief. | 成为你们新的族长 |
[22:30] | I’ve realized that even though we should learn from those who came before us, | 我知道,虽然我们应该从前人身上学习 |
[22:34] | we must also forge our own path. | 但我们也必须修筑我们自己前进的道路 |
[22:38] | So that is why I’ve decided to keep the portals open. | 这就是我为什么决定要保持通道开放 |
[22:43] | Humans can now physically enter the spirit world | 人类现在可以亲身进入灵界 |
[22:45] | and spirits will be free to roam our world. | 而神灵也会自在地在我们的世界畅游 |
[22:49] | I will no longer be the bridge. | 我将不再是两界的桥梁 |
[22:51] | Humans and spirits must learn to live together. | 人类和神灵必须学会一同生活 |
[22:56] | My mission will always be to use Raava’s light spirit | 我的使命将永远是运用拉瓦的光明的灵力 |
[22:59] | to guide the world toward peace and balance. | 去引导世界走向和平与平衡 |
[23:02] | Harmonic convergence has caused a shift in the planet’s energy. | 谐波汇聚使得这个星球的能量发生了变化 |
[23:06] | I can feel it. | 我能感受到它 |
[23:08] | Things will never be the same again. | 事物将与曾经再不相同 |
[23:11] | We are entering a new age. | 我们正在进入一个新的时代 |
[23:20] | 降世神通贴吧&Brony United | |
[23:24] | (Change) | 第三册:易篇 放送决定 |