时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:13] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | and bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:27] | after 170 years | 在170年后 |
[00:29] | there are new airbender in the world | 在世界上又出现了新的御气师 |
[00:31] | and Bumi is one of them | Bumi就是他们中的一员 |
[00:33] | so too is the mysterious Zaheer | Zaheer也是他们中神秘的一员 |
[00:35] | who escaped from his remote prison | 是从遥远的监狱中的逃犯 |
[00:36] | thanks to his new ability | Zaheer会对他的御气术感兴趣吗 |
[00:38] | now exiled from republic city | 离开共和城的科拉 |
[00:40] | Korra has made it her mission to find all the new airbender | 将找到所有的新御气师作为了她的新目标 |
[00:44] | but will she and Tenzin be able to bring back the air nation? | 但是科拉和丹增能将他们集结到他们的御气帝国吗? |
[01:09] | Did someone order a fully-equipped Future Industries airship? | 有人订购了一艘全副武装的未来实业飞艇吗 |
[01:13] | It’s perfect. Thanks, Asami. | 太棒了!谢谢你,麻美 |
[01:15] | I figured if we’re going to Ba Sing Se to search for airbenders | 我想如果我们要去永固城找气宗的话 |
[01:18] | we should do it in style | 得弄得时髦一点儿才行 |
[01:20] | Yay, airship! | 耶!飞艇 |
[01:22] | I want to see. Come on, Moki. | 我想进去看看,百奇快来 |
[01:26] | While you guys are gone, Pema and I will hold down the fort | 当你们都不在的时候,佩玛和我会照料好这边的 |
[01:29] | Who’s excited to spend some time with your Auntie Kya? | 和凯娅阿姨待在一起你开不开心啊 |
[01:36] | Aww. He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[01:43] | Mako, I’m so glad you’re here. | 信,你能来我真是太高兴了 |
[01:46] | Of course Korra… Avatar. | 当然了,科拉――我是说神通 |
[01:48] | Avatar Korra. | 神通科拉 |
[01:50] | Once I received your message | 当我收到你的信息之后 |
[01:52] | I proceeded to contact various locationswithin the Earth Kingdom as ordered by you, the… | 我着手联系了一系列土强国的地点――依照您的命令 |
[01:56] | Avatar. | 降世神通 |
[01:58] | Right. The Avatar… thanks you for your loyal service. | 好,降世神通非常感谢你忠诚的服务 |
[02:03] | Did you find any more leads? | 找到更多线索了吗? |
[02:05] | There are reports of airbenders popping up all over the Earth Kingdom. | 有报告说气宗开始在整个土强国不断涌现 |
[02:08] | I marked the villages on this map.You guys can take it with you. | 我在这个地图上做了记号,你们可以拿去 |
[02:14] | Actually, I was kind of hoping you could come too. | 其实……我有点希望你也能跟我们一起来 |
[02:17] | Really? | 真的? |
[02:19] | Um… it’s probably better if I sit this one out. | 呃……可能这次我不掺合比较好 |
[02:22] | I know things have been weird between us since we broke up | 我知道自从分手以后我们的关系变得很怪 |
[02:25] | but you’re a part of Team Avatar and we can’t do this without you. | 但你是神通小队的一份子,我们不能没有你啊! |
[02:28] | I’m sorry. I… can’t. | 很抱歉,我……不能这么做 |
[02:33] | I’ll miss you, sweetie. | 我会想念你的,亲爱的 |
[02:36] | I’ll miss you too. | 我也会 |
[02:38] | Once we find the airbenders,I’ll send word. | 一旦我们找到了气宗,就会给你发消息 |
[02:40] | You can join us at the Northern Air Temple then. | 你就可以到北方气和寺找我们了 |
[02:42] | Hey, how come Jinora gets to go with you,but we don’t?That’s so not fair! | 嘿!凭什么吉诺拉就能跟你们去而我们不行?这太不公平了 |
[02:47] | Yeah, what this girl said, not fair! | 对,就像这个女孩说的那样:不公平 |
[02:51] | Because if airbenders show up here,they’re gonna need some guidance from you two. | 因为如果有气宗来到这个地方,他们会需要你们的指导的 |
[02:55] | It’s a very important job. | 这是个非常重要的工作 |
[02:57] | Really? Me, a teacher? Yay! | 真的?我?当老师? |
[03:02] | Those maggots will bow to me! | 那些家伙得向我鞠躬 |
[03:04] | Go easy on them, son. | 别对他们太严了,儿子 |
[03:07] | Mako, wait a sec. | 信,等一下 |
[03:09] | Korra already asked, bro. | 科拉已经问过了,老弟 |
[03:11] | I can’t just leave Republic City.I have a life here and a job. | 我不能就这样离开共和城。我在这儿有自己的生活,还有工作 |
[03:15] | A life? You sleep under your desk. | 生活?你每天都睡办公桌上好吗? |
[03:18] | And what’s a more important job than helping the Avatar rebuild an entire civilization? | 而且还有什么工作能比帮助神通重建整个文明更重要呢? |
[03:24] | It’s not just that. | 不仅仅是这些原因 |
[03:26] | I feel like I’ve been drifting apart from everyone. | 我觉得我好像离每个人都越来越疏远 |
[03:28] | Well drift back. We need you. | 那就再熟络起来啊,我们需要你 |
[03:31] | Come on, Mako. We’re going to Ba Sing Se,where Dad grew up. | 来吧信,我们这是要去永固城!我们爸爸长大的地方! |
[03:35] | What if I meet our grandma for the very first time? | 如果我们在那儿遇到了从来没见过的奶奶怎么办? |
[03:39] | And she asks me, “Where is your sweet brother,” | 如果她问我:你亲爱的哥哥在哪儿呢? |
[03:42] | and I have to say “I’m sorry, Grandma,he had some really important police paperwork to file” | 而我只能说:对不起奶奶,他在警察局有一些重要的文书工作要做 |
[03:48] | and she starts to cry those grandma tears and is like | 她便开始留着奶奶那样的眼泪说 |
[03:51] | “Mako, oh why, Mako, I can’t go on,I can’t…” | 信!为什么啊为什么……我活不下去了! |
[03:56] | And then she dies. | 然后她就走了 |
[03:57] | Okay, alright. I’ll come with you. | 好吧好吧,行了!我跟你们去 |
[04:01] | I guess I got to call Bei Fong. She’s not going to be happy. | 我猜我得向北方局长打个电话了,她一定不会高兴的 |
[04:06] | Bye. We’ll miss you. | 再见!我们会想念你们的 |
[04:25] | As of now, these are the towns where we’ve gotten reports about airbenders. | 截至目前,这些是我们得到有气宗出没报告的城镇 |
[04:30] | It looks like we can hit up most of them before we get to Ba Sing Se. | 看起来在到达永固城之前我们就能拜访其中的大多数了 |
[04:34] | We’re going to bring the Air Nation back from the brink of extinction after nearly 200 years. | 在将近两百年之后,我们终于要把气和族从灭绝的边缘拉回来了 |
[04:39] | And it’s all because of you, Korra. | 而这一切都多亏了你,科拉 |
[05:01] | Finally, our shift change is here. | 换班的终于来了 |
[05:11] | Hey! Where are the other guards? | 嘿!其他的守卫呢 |
[05:14] | Zahir! | 扎西尔 |
[06:01] | It’s nice to see again, Gazan. | 能再见到你真是令人高兴,可葬 |
[06:04] | Thanks for busting me out. | 谢谢你救我出来 |
[06:06] | Where’d you pick up the new skills? | 你在哪儿学会的新技能? |
[06:07] | I have harmonic convergence to thank for that. | 那得感谢谐波汇聚 |
[06:10] | I was given a gift. I believe it’s a sign that our path is a righteous one. | 我被上天赋予了这个能力,我相信这是我们选择了正义道路的信号 |
[06:19] | Avatar Korra! | 神通科拉 |
[06:20] | Oh, it is such an honor to have you come to our humble village. | 您的大驾光临真是让我们这个小村蓬荜生辉啊 |
[06:24] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[06:25] | I hate to get down to business, but | 我不喜欢一上来就谈正事,但是…… |
[06:27] | is the Airbender here now? | 那个气宗现在就在这里吗? |
[06:29] | Kuon and his family will be joining us shortly for a special dinner. | 库昂和他的家人会来参加精心准备的晚宴 |
[06:32] | Please, right this way. | 这边请 |
[06:36] | Kuon has been the talk of the town ever since he got airbending. | 库昂得到御气术之后就一直对村里的人提起此事 |
[06:39] | He’s like a local celebrity. | 他就成了本地名人 |
[06:42] | I just want to say that it’s an honor to meet a fellow Airbender. | 我只想说能见到一个气和族兄弟我感到很荣幸 |
[06:46] | Oh, I still just think of myself as a simple farmer… | 我还只是把自己当成一个普通的农民 |
[06:49] | who can airbend. | 谁想御气啊 |
[06:52] | Oh, I’m so sorry. I still don’t have any control. | 噢真对不起!我还是没法好好控制它 |
[06:55] | No worries. I love pie. | 不必担心,我喜欢派! |
[06:58] | And so does Pabu. | 帕布也是 |
[07:00] | Well, you’re so much more than just a farmer now. | 你现在可远远不止是一个农民这么简单了 |
[07:03] | Harmonic convergence changed everything. | 谐波汇聚改变了一切 |
[07:06] | You represent the future of a culture that is being reborn. | 你代表着一种已经重生的文化的未来 |
[07:10] | You’re going to help us rebuild the Air Nation. | 你必须帮助我们重建气和族 |
[07:13] | I’m going to do what now? | 我……要去干嘛? |
[07:15] | The only thing I’m planning to rebuild is my barn. | 我唯一想重建的是我的谷仓 |
[07:18] | But you must come with us to the Northern Air Temple. | 但是……你必须跟着我们去北气和寺啊 |
[07:21] | Well, I can’t do that. I have a family and a farm. | 我不能这么做,我有自己的家庭,还有农田 |
[07:24] | Of course you can come. This is of the utmost importance. | 你当然能这么做!这是最重要的事儿! |
[07:28] | Your wife will understand. | 你妻子会理解的 |
[07:29] | Wait, what? No. I do not understand. | 等等,啥?不,我不理解! |
[07:32] | Daddy, where are you going?Why does the bald man want to take you away? | 爸爸你要去哪儿?为什么这个光头想把你带走? |
[07:37] | No one’s going to take Daddy away, sweetheart. | 没人会把你的爸爸带走,甜心 |
[07:39] | Actually, this bald man does want to take him,but it’s for an important cause. | 事实上这个光头是想把他带走,不过是为了一个非常重要的原因 |
[07:44] | Your dad is an airbender and he should learn about his culture. | 你爸爸是一个气宗,他需要了解气宗的文化 |
[07:47] | I think there’s been some sort of misunderstanding. I’m not going with you. | 我觉得我们之间好像有一些误会。我不会跟你走 |
[07:51] | I might be able to airbend, but I’m no air-nomad.I’m no monk. | 或许我可以御气,可我不是个气和族,我又不是僧侣! |
[07:55] | Okay, maybe we should just have some dessert, huh? Who’s up for dessert? | 好了,也许我们需要来些甜点?谁要甜点 |
[07:59] | Sir, you must understand. | 先生你必须要理解 |
[08:01] | You’re an airbender now,and there are thousands of years of culture you must learn about. | 你现在是一个气宗了,有上千年的历史你需要去了解 |
[08:05] | Skills you must master. | 上千年的技巧你需要去学习! |
[08:07] | You expect me to abandon my entire life? My family? | 你让我抛弃我的生活,我的家庭? |
[08:11] | No! No, sir! I’m not going anywhere with you | 不!不,先生,我不会跟你去任何地方! |
[08:14] | and I think it’s best that you leave | 且我要请你们离开了! |
[08:21] | In my head I saw that playing out very differently. | 这和我脑子里设想的展开可不一样啊 |
[08:25] | Maybe we should have stayed and tried harder to convince him to join us. | 或许我们需要留下来,更加努力地去说服他加入我们 |
[08:28] | Or we could’ve thrown him into a potato sack and forced him into the ship. | 或者我们只需把他塞进一个马铃薯袋子里,强迫他上船 |
[08:31] | That’s how they got me to join the united forces. | 我就是这么被他们弄进联合军的 |
[08:34] | No, we can’t coerce people | 不,我们不能强迫别人 |
[08:36] | or throw them in potato sacks. | 或者把他们塞进马铃薯袋子里 |
[08:38] | They must come freely. | 他们必须自愿加入我们 |
[08:40] | But not to worry, | 不过别太担心 |
[08:41] | there are plenty of other airbenders out there | 还有很多其他的气宗在等着 |
[08:44] | once they find out what the air nation’s all about. | 当他们发现气和国意味着什么之后会很高兴跟我们走的 |
[08:49] | When your son becomes a master, he’ll get tattoos all over his body | 当你的儿子成为一个大师之后他的全身都会长满气和纹身! |
[08:53] | just like me. | 就像我一样! |
[08:58] | There’s nothing more nutritious than our vegetarian diet. | 没有比我们食谱里面的素菜更有营养的东西了! |
[09:04] | I can tell that you’re going to love wearing our ancient airbender robes. | 我敢确信你一定会喜欢我们古老的气宗斗篷的! |
[09:08] | They’re very breathable. | 它们的透气性很好! |
[09:13] | You’ll never have to worry about your worldly possessions again | 你不必再为你的身外之物担心了! |
[09:16] | because you won’t have any. | 因为它们都不复存在啦! |
[09:18] | You’ll get to shave your head! | 你要把头发剃掉! |
[09:20] | Your best friend will be a giant bison! | 你最好的朋友会是一只巨大的飞天野牛! |
[09:30] | I really thought I had that last guy. | 啊!我真的觉得我可以说服刚才那家伙的 |
[09:32] | Who doesn’t want a bison as their best friend? | 谁不想要一个飞天野牛成为他最好的朋友呢? |
[09:34] | It’s okay, Tenzin. | 没关系的,丹增 |
[09:36] | I still want to be an airbender. | 我还是想成为一个气宗的啊 |
[09:38] | Okay, we’ve tried it your way, and people just don’t seem to be responding. | 好吧,我们试了你的方法,而大家似乎并不买账 |
[09:42] | It’s time for a little tough love. | 是时候来点“疼爱”了 |
[09:47] | Oh, are you the Avatar? | 噢!你是降世神通吗? |
[09:50] | When my son got airbending, my husband and I were so happy. | 当我的儿子得到御气术之后,我和我丈夫都高兴坏了 |
[09:53] | We thought this could open a lot of doors for him. | 我们想:这一定能给他带来很多机会 |
[09:57] | And maybe he could finally move out of the basement. | 而且没准他就决定不当死宅搬出地下室了 |
[10:02] | How old is he? | 他多大了 |
[10:03] | He’s 22, and, you know, still just figuring his life out. | 22岁,不过你知道,还是没能想明白自己人活着的意义在哪 |
[10:07] | Well, I have a great opportunity for him. | 我正好有一个非常好的机会给他 |
[10:10] | We’re looking for airbenders to join us at the Northern Air Temple. | 我们正在召集气宗到北方气和寺来加入我们 |
[10:15] | That sounds wonderful! I’ll get him. | 听上去太棒了!我叫他来 |
[10:18] | Ryu, get up here! | 隆!快上来 |
[10:28] | Hi, I’m Korra. | 嗨,我是科拉 |
[10:30] | So, you’re like the Avatar or something? Big deal. | 所以你是降世神通什么的吗?真了不起 |
[10:35] | Ah, I just wanted to talk to you about an opportunity… | 呃……我只是想和你谈一谈,关于一个机会 |
[10:39] | yeah, I heard you talking to my mom, and I’m not interested. | 是啊,我听到你和我妈的对话了,我不感兴趣 |
[10:43] | Well, you’re gonna be interested! | 噢你会感兴趣的 |
[10:49] | You’re an airbender now, and you have a responsibility as a citizen of the world. | 你现在是一个气宗了,而且你作为世界公民有自己的责任 |
[10:53] | Whatever.I didn’t ask to become an airbender, you know. | 随意了,我又不是自己想成为一个气宗的 |
[10:57] | Well, I didn’t ask to be the Avatar | 那我还没要求成为降世神通呢 |
[11:00] | but I am, and I’m fulfilling my duties. | 但我现在是,而且我也正在履行自己的使命 |
[11:03] | So? You don’t have to. | 所以呢?你又不是一定要这么做 |
[11:05] | Yes, I do have to. | 不,我一定得这么做 |
[11:07] | No, you don’t. | 不,你不一定 |
[11:08] | Yes, I do. | 不,我就得这么做 |
[11:10] | No, you don’t. | 不,你不是 |
[11:11] | Well, if I didn’t embrace my role | 听着,如果我不履行自己的职责的话 |
[11:14] | then our entire world could be thrown into chaos. Think about that. | 整个世界都会陷入混乱当中的!想想吧! |
[11:17] | Is that what you want? | 这是你希望看见的结果吗? |
[11:19] | Maybe. | 说不定啊 |
[11:20] | No, it’s not! | 不,你不希望 |
[11:21] | So what? Who cares? | 那又怎么了,谁在乎啊 |
[11:22] | Everyone cares! | 每个人都在乎 |
[11:24] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[11:25] | Yes, you do! | 不,你在乎! |
[11:27] | No, I don’t. | 不,我不在乎 |
[11:28] | Well, you’re about to care,you little slacker,because you’re coming with me! | 你就要在乎了,因为你要跟我走! |
[11:33] | Stop pulling on my collar, you’re stretching it out. | 别拉我的领子,你要拽坏了 |
[11:36] | Mom, are you just gonna just let her take me? | 妈,你就让她这么带走我? |
[11:38] | I think it’s a great opportunity. | 我觉得这是个很好的机会啊 |
[11:41] | Just try it for a week and see how it goes. | 就去试一个星期看看怎么样吧 |
[11:44] | No! Let me go! | 不!让我走 |
[11:49] | Aah! That’s it! | 够了 |
[11:51] | Korra, enough! | 科拉,得了 |
[11:52] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们赶紧离开这儿 |
[11:53] | So nice to meet you. Good luck with your son. | 认识你很高兴,祝你儿子好运 |
[12:17] | We’re under attack! Look out! | 我们正受到攻击!小心 |
[13:07] | I never thought I’d be so happy to see your ugly mugs again. | 我从来没想到重新见到你们这两张丑脸能这么高兴 |
[13:10] | Great to see you too, Ming-Hua. | 我也很高兴见到你,明华 |
[13:13] | I’m flattered, you busted me out before that girlfriend of yours. | 我真是受宠若惊,你居然在救你那个女朋友之前先救了我 |
[13:18] | We’re getting her next. | 我们下一个就去救她 |
[13:20] | Well,I guess we should just go to Ba Sing Se and try our luck there. | 看来我们只能去永固城,在那里碰碰运气了 |
[13:24] | I don’t know what to do. I just thought more people would be excited about coming with us. | 我不知道该怎么办了,我本以为更多人会很兴奋的跟我们走呢 |
[13:29] | Well,maybe you gotta do more to get them excited. | 没准你们该多做点什么让他们兴奋起来 |
[13:31] | You need to add a little razzle dazzle. | 你需要加点炫酷的花活儿 |
[13:34] | Yeah, razzle dazzle. | 对啊,炫酷的杂技 |
[13:36] | We could put on some sort of airbending street performance. | 我们可以表演些“街头气宗节目” |
[13:39] | I was going to say we could cover Tenzin’s robe in sequins | 我本来想说我们可以在丹增的袍子上放满小亮片 |
[13:42] | but that’s even better. | 但你说的更赞 |
[13:45] | It sounds ridiculous, but it might work. | 这主意听起来很可笑,但也可能会奏效 |
[13:49] | I’m willing to try anything at this point. | 到这节骨眼上了我愿意尝试任何办法 |
[13:51] | Yes! That is the kind of enthusiasm I like to hear. | 没错!这就是我想要听到的劲头 |
[13:57] | Come one, come all and witness the amazing airbenders! | 来吧!都来围观这些超级棒的气宗们吧 |
[14:02] | An airbending show that will leave you breathless with wind! | 这是一个让你们屏住呼吸的气宗表演,用旋风的哦 |
[14:07] | First up, the tattooed master himself. | 首先,有纹身的气宗大师本人 |
[14:10] | You know him as the son of Avatar Aang. | 你们都知道他是神通安昂之子 |
[14:13] | He shaves every hair on his head, every single day. | 他每一天都剃掉他头顶上的每根头发! |
[14:16] | It’s the one, the only guy with an arrow pointing to his nose… | 就是这位,世上唯一有箭头指着鼻子的人 |
[14:21] | Tenzin! | 丹增大师! |
[14:32] | Now, now, ladies and gentlemen, please be quiet. | 现在,女士们,先生们,请安静下 |
[14:35] | I have some serious news. | 我有个严肃的消息 |
[14:37] | We’ve heard that an escaped firebending convict has been spotted near here. | 我们听说有个逃跑的火宗罪犯在附近被发现了 |
[14:41] | Now, I don’t want to panic anyone | 现在我不想让任何人惊慌 |
[14:43] | but if you see a firebender with a red scarf… | 但如果有人看一个戴红围巾的火宗…… |
[14:47] | I see him. He’s right there! | 我看到他了,他就在那儿! |
[14:50] | I am the escaped convict, and you will all reap my fire. | 我就是那个逃跑的罪犯,你们都要感受我的烈焰 |
[14:57] | Oh, no, who will help us? | 哦,不!谁来帮帮我们? |
[15:00] | I will! | 我来! |
[15:01] | With my airbending skills. | 用我的御气术 |
[15:10] | Hey! Let me go! | 噢!嘿!放开我 |
[15:12] | This is not what we rehearsed! | 我们不是这么排练的 |
[15:14] | Korra! | 科拉 |
[15:18] | With the power of airbending | 有了御气术 |
[15:20] | even this beast can float like a feather! | 甚至这野兽都能像羽毛一样漂浮 |
[15:24] | Look what can be done in only a few short weeks of practice. | 看看就用短短几周的训练时间能做什么 |
[15:29] | No, no, don’t worry, folks, | 不要担心,大家伙儿 |
[15:31] | she might be young, but she is in full control. | 别看她年纪小,但她已经完全能控制好自己 |
[15:36] | Ladies and gentlemen | 女士们,先生们 |
[15:37] | if you or anyone you know is an airbender | 如果你们自己,或者你们认识的任何人是气宗 |
[15:40] | please send them our way. | 请让他们到我们这里来 |
[15:41] | Master Tenzin and Avatar Korra would love to teach them all they know. | 丹增大师和神通科拉很愿意将毕生绝学教给他们 |
[15:51] | Hey. Hello. | 嗨,你们好 |
[15:53] | If you’re looking for airbenders, you just found one. | 如果你们在找气宗,眼前就能找到一个 |
[15:59] | I want to join you guys. | 我想加入你们 |
[16:01] | Get outta town! | 那就跟我们走吧! |
[16:04] | We got our first recruit. | 我们有第一个学员了 |
[16:08] | Just to be totally clear | 事先都讲清楚 |
[16:10] | we’re going to be heading to Ba Sing Se | 我们要先去永固城 |
[16:11] | then the Northern air temple to live as nomads and rebuild the air nation. | 然后去北气和寺像气和族一样生活,重兴气和国 |
[16:16] | All that sound good to you? | 你觉得能接受吗 |
[16:17] | Yeah, Ba Sing Se, rebuild the temple, air nomad what do you do… I’m in. | 当然,永固城,重建寺庙,气和国,不管什么,我都参加 |
[16:21] | Let’s go right now. | 咱们现在就出发吧 |
[16:23] | This is going to be so great. | 这太棒了! |
[16:25] | You are gonna love it… uh, ah… | 你会喜欢的 |
[16:27] | real quick, what’s your name? | 很快就好,你叫什么 |
[16:28] | Kai. | 凯 |
[16:30] | So when do we hit the road? | 那么,我们什么时候出发 |
[16:31] | Hang on a second, Kai. Where are your parents? | 稍等一下,凯。你父母在哪里? |
[16:34] | We can’t have you come with us without their permission. | 没有他们的允许,我们不能带你走 |
[16:36] | My parents are… Gone. | 我父母……不在了 |
[16:40] | You’re an orphan? | 你是孤儿 |
[16:43] | It happened about a year ago. | 大概是一年前发生的事情 |
[16:45] | My hometown was raided by outlaws | 我的家乡被一伙歹徒突袭了 |
[16:47] | but my parents fought back against them. | 但我的父母反击他们 |
[16:49] | I was so scared,but they told me not to worry. | 我非常害怕,但他们告诉我别担心 |
[16:53] | They would protect me. | 他们会保护我 |
[16:55] | And they did. | 他们的确做到了 |
[16:56] | My parents saved me and the entire village. | 我父母救了我,和整个村子 |
[16:59] | But they died in the fight. | 但他们在战斗中去世了 |
[17:01] | Mom and pop meant everything to me. | 于我而言父母就是一切 |
[17:03] | They were my whole life. | 他们就是我生活的全部 |
[17:07] | Ever since then, I’ve been on my own and on the run. | 从那以后,我就独自一人到处逃命 |
[17:10] | Those same outlaws are still after me. | 那一群歹徒还在追踪我 |
[17:12] | Well,you don’t have to be on the run anymore. | 那么,你再也不用四处逃命了 |
[17:15] | Right, guys? Tell him. | 对吧,大家伙儿?告诉他 |
[17:17] | I’m so sorry ry about your parents. | 很抱歉听到你父母的不幸 |
[17:20] | I know we could never replace them | 我知道我们永远不能代替他们 |
[17:22] | but we’re here for you. | 但我们会在你身边的 |
[17:24] | We’ll keep you safe. Come on. | 我们会保护你,来吧 |
[17:27] | When you board this airship | 登上这艘飞艇 |
[17:29] | you’re gonna leave your old life behind and start a new path. | 你就得把过去放在脑后,开始一段崭新的生活 |
[17:31] | That’s some big brother advice. | 这就是大哥哥的建议 |
[17:34] | Just think of me as your big brother. | 就把我当成你的大哥哥吧 |
[17:44] | Guys, I think we got trouble. | 大家,我想我们有麻烦了 |
[17:54] | Release the boy or we’ll take him by force. | 放下那男孩,不然我们就要动用武力带走他 |
[18:00] | The outlaws… they’re after me. Let’s get out of here! | 是歹徒们!他们来抓我了!我们快离开这里! |
[18:03] | We’re not running from anyone. | 我们不会躲避任何人 |
[18:08] | If you want Kai,you’ll have to go through me! | 你们想要凯,必须先过我这关 |
[18:29] | Your days of harassing an innocent boy are over. | 你们骚扰这个无辜男孩的日子结束了 |
[18:32] | You outlaws are going to prison. | 你们这帮歹徒要进监狱了 |
[18:34] | Outlaws? | 歹徒? |
[18:35] | Innocent boy? | 无辜男孩? |
[18:36] | I’m a sheriff and these are my deputies. | 我是一名治安官,这些都是我的副手 |
[18:39] | And this kid is a thief. | 而那孩子是个小偷 |
[18:41] | Whatever he told you is a lie. | 无论他告诉你什么都是谎言 |
[18:42] | We’ve been chasing him for months. | 我们已经追捕他数月了 |
[18:46] | Where’s Kai? | 凯在哪儿 |
[18:48] | Right here. | 在这呢 |
[18:50] | I found him slipping away. | 我发现他偷偷溜走了 |
[18:52] | I was going to the bathroom. | 我正要去上厕所 |
[18:53] | With your sack of gold? | 带着你这一包金子吗? |
[18:58] | I told you, I found that on the road! | 我告诉过你,我是在路上捡到的 |
[19:00] | Enough with the lies, kid. I want the truth. | 别再撒谎了,小子,我想知道真相 |
[19:03] | The truth is, he’s the outlaw. | 真相就是他才是罪犯 |
[19:05] | He spent his entire life as an orphan | 他一直都是孤儿 |
[19:07] | until he got adopted by a real nice family about six months ago. | 直到大约六个月前被一户很好的人家收养 |
[19:11] | And how did he repay them? | 而他怎么报答他们? |
[19:13] | By taking their entire life savings. | 偷走了他们毕生的积蓄 |
[19:15] | We’ve been after him ever since. | 之后我们就一直在追捕他 |
[19:17] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗? |
[19:18] | The person who stole that stuff was the old me. | 偷走那些东西的是过去的我 |
[19:21] | Once I got airbending, I changed. | 自从得到御气术,我就改变了 |
[19:23] | I don’t know how to explain it | 我不知道怎么解释 |
[19:25] | but I feel like airbending chose me for a reason. | 但我觉得御气术选择了我是有原因的 |
[19:28] | Like I’m a new person. | 就好像我重获新生一般 |
[19:30] | I’m sorry! Please! You have to listen to me. | 抱歉,拜托,你们得听听我的话 |
[19:37] | Are you taking him back to the orphanage? | 你们要把他带回孤儿院吗 |
[19:39] | No. He’s headed to jail. | 不,他得进监狱 |
[19:43] | Wait! | 等等! |
[19:45] | You guys got the family’s life savings back. | 你们把那户人家的毕生积蓄找回了 |
[19:48] | Now let us take Kai. | 让我们把凯带走吧 |
[19:49] | Do you really want our first new member of the air nation to be a liar and a thief? | 你真的想让我们气和国的第一位新成员是个骗子和小偷吗? |
[19:54] | He just needs some guidance, Tenzin. | 他只是需要一些引导,丹增 |
[19:57] | And who better to give it to him than us? | 还有谁能比我们更好的教导他呢? |
[19:59] | Do you want this kid or not? | 你们到底想不想要这个孩子 |
[20:02] | Yes. You can release the boy into our custody. | 要,你可以放了那男孩,让我们监护他 |
[20:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢! |
[20:10] | Don’t make me regret it. | 别让我后悔 |
[20:12] | Welcome to the family, little bro. | 欢迎来到这个大家庭,小弟弟 |
[20:23] | I just want you to know, I’m going to be watching you, kid. | 我就是想让你知道,我会盯着你的,小子 |
[20:26] | I know exactly what you’re all about because I’ve been there before. | 我很清楚你是怎么回事,毕竟我过去也耍过这招 |
[20:30] | You don’t have me fooled. | 你骗不了我 |
[20:31] | Whoa, hey, lighten up. | 哦,嘿,我知道 |
[20:34] | I’m turning over a new leaf. | 我会重新做人 |
[20:36] | Making a change. | 做出改变 |
[20:38] | Don’t you worry about me. | 你不必担心我 |
[20:40] | Hi, I’m Jinora. | 嗨,我是吉诺拉。 |
[20:42] | If you need any help with airbending.I could show you what I know. | 如果你需要什么御气术上的帮助,我可以教给你我所知道的 |
[20:45] | Thanks. That’s real nice of you. | 谢谢,你人真好 |
[20:48] | Jinora! We’re leaving now. | 吉诺拉!我们要出发了 |
[21:07] | They came out of nowhere. I’m so sorry, Lord Zuko. | 他们不知从哪儿冒出来的,我很抱歉,苏科王 |
[21:10] | How could you let this happen? | 你们怎么能让这种事发生? |
[21:12] | They caught us by surprise. | 他们打了我们个措手不及 |
[21:15] | And Zaheer is an airbender now. | 而且扎西尔现在是气宗了 |
[21:17] | No! This can’t be. | 不,怎么会这样 |
[21:19] | Do you have any idea the power these criminals possess? | 你知道这些罪犯所拥有的能力吗? |
[21:23] | Individually, they can take down any bender. | 他们每个人独自都能打败任何御术师 |
[21:26] | Put them all together, they could take down the entire world. | 让他们组合在一起,能击垮整个世界 |
[21:30] | And now you’re telling me their leader is an airbender? | 而现在你告诉我他们的首领是一个气宗了? |
[21:33] | We can track them… | 我们能追踪他们 |
[21:34] | We don’t need to track them. I know exactly where they’re going. | 我们不用追踪他们,我非常清楚他们要去的地方 |
[21:38] | Notify the new chiefs of the Northern watertribe | 通知北方水族的新首领们 |
[21:40] | that an attack on their prison is imminent. | 对他们监狱的一场袭击近在咫尺 |
[21:43] | And send word to Lin Beifong in Republic City. | 并给共和城的北方琳带话 |
[21:46] | The Avatar must be protected. | 神通必须被保护起来 |
[21:51] | Where are you going? | 您去哪儿? |
[21:53] | To stop them. | 去阻止他们 |