Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

科拉传奇(The Legend of Korra)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 科拉传奇(The Legend of Korra)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Earth. 土强
[00:09] Fire. 火烈
[00:11] Air. 气和
[00:13] Water. 水善
[00:15] Only the Avatar can Master all four elements 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
[00:19] and bring balance to the world. 并为世界带来平衡
[00:27] Korra is now the first metal bending Avatar. 科拉成为了首位掌握御金术的神通
[00:29] At the training with Suyin Beifong 经过北方夙音的训练后
[00:31] Korra quickly picked up the new skill and Bolin is hoping to follow in her footsteps. 科拉迅速掌握了这项新技能,而波林也希望能像科拉一样
[00:35] Meanwhile the airbender Zaheer is closing in on Zaofu. 与此同时,气宗扎西尔已经锁定了皂阜城
[00:38] By his side is are the lava bender Ghazan 与他同行的还有熔土宗雅山
[00:40] the water bender Ming-Hua,and the combustion bender P’Li. 水宗明华和火爆宗霹雳
[00:43] But what do these mysterious criminals want with the Avatar? 这些神秘罪犯盯上降世神通究竟为何?
[01:13] I can’t believe I’m sparring with the Avatar. 不敢相信啊我竟然在和神通对练
[01:16] I can’t believe I’m stuck with her friend. 不敢相信我却只能陪她的朋友练
[01:19] Hang on, I think I got it. 等下,我觉得我学会了
[01:20] Let me just try this. 让我试试
[01:23] No? Okay, maybe if I… 不,好吧,也许我……
[01:25] Trial by fire! 火神之裁
[01:26] It’s the best way to learn metalbending. 学习御金最好的方法
[01:32] Oh, nice shot, Bolin. 漂亮的一击啊,波林
[01:34] But I thought you were supposed to be practicing metalbending, not earthbending. 不过我还以为你在练习御金而不是御土呢
[01:38] Yeah, cheater. 是啊,你作弊
[01:40] Mako, metalbending is extremely difficult. 御金非常难好吗
[01:43] No one gets it right away, if they can get it at all! 就算有人能掌握,也不是一下就可以学会的好吗
[01:45] It’s not normal! 这可不是普通的御术
[01:54] Metalbending champion. 御金冠军
[01:56] Oh, sure. She’s the Avatar. 噢好吧,她可是降世神通
[01:58] Guys, it’s time to get cleaned up. 大家该收拾一下了
[02:00] Tonight’s Opal’s farewell dinner. 今晚是欧珀的送别晚宴
[02:02] Now I gotta say bye to Opal? 现在我又得去和欧珀告别了?
[02:04] This is the worst day ever! 真是最糟糕的一天
[02:14] Thanks for making my favorite meal. 谢谢你做了我最喜欢吃的
[02:16] I’m really going to miss you, Opal. 我肯定会想你的,欧珀
[02:19] No one appreciates my raw veggie wraps like you do. 没人像你那么喜欢我的生菜卷
[02:23] Every time I eat raw kale 每次我吃生甘蓝时
[02:25] I’m gonna think of you. 我都会想起你的
[02:26] You’re so sweet. 你真是太贴心了
[02:29] This stinks. 太糟糕了
[02:30] We were just starting to get to know each other and now you’re off to the northern air temple. 我们才刚开始了解对方,你就要去北气和寺了
[02:34] We’ll be together soon. 我们很快就又能在一起的
[02:36] You guys are heading up after finding more airbenders, right? 等你们找到更多气宗后会来会合的对吗
[02:38] Yeah, but that’s… 是啊,但那是
[02:40] In the future. Oh, I hate the future. 那是在以后,啊我讨厌以后
[02:43] Until then 在那之前
[02:45] we’ll always have kale. 我们约好一直吃甘蓝吧
[02:49] Kid, can I give you some relationship advice? 小子,要我给你点感情方面的建议么
[02:52] Um, no. 呃,不要
[02:53] Well, your loss. 好吧,你的损失
[02:54] Zhuli! Bring the, uh, thing. 朱莉,把那啥给我拿来
[02:58] Check out my latest invention. 瞧瞧我的最新发明
[03:00] An airbender finder. 气宗探测器
[03:02] Wait, that can find airbenders? 等下,那个能找气宗?
[03:10] Uh, I think it’s broken. 呃,我看它好像坏了
[03:11] It’s not broken. She needs to airbend into it! 她才没坏,你得让她往里面御气啊
[03:14] How else do you expect the thing to work? 不然你还想她怎样探测
[03:16] What’s going on? 你们在说什么呢
[03:18] I can’t hear anything. 我什么都听不见
[03:19] I hate sitting down here. 真讨厌坐这里
[03:22] Not because of you. 不是因为你的原因
[03:24] I can tell you’re lying. 我知道你在撒谎
[03:25] Everyone, if I could have your attention, please. 请大家注意听我说话
[03:28] Tonight, my beautiful little girl leaves for the northern air temple. 今晚我美丽的女儿就要出发去北气和寺
[03:32] Opal, none of us could be more proud of you. 欧珀,没有人比我更为你感到骄傲的了
[03:34] You’re an incredible daughter 你是个了不起的女儿
[03:36] sister, friend 姐妹,朋友
[03:38] and soon to be airbending Master. 以及未来的气宗大师
[03:44] Here’s to Opal. 敬欧珀
[03:45] May she help lead us into the new era. 愿她能帮助带领我们进入新的时代
[04:00] Lock it down for the night. 入夜锁城
[04:04] We’ll head out first thing in the morning. 我们明早第一件事就是启程
[04:41] Kale, kale, kale. 甘蓝、甘蓝、甘蓝、欧珀
[04:45] Opal 欧珀×4
[04:48] What? What’s going on? 什么,发生什么了
[04:50] Pabu, sleep. 帕布,睡觉
[05:30] What? Huh? What? 什么,什么
[05:33] Pabu. 帕布
[05:34] It’s not playtime right now. 现在不是玩的时候啊
[05:36] Okay, we are seriously going to have to have a talk… what the heck! 我们明天真得好好谈谈……搞什么鬼
[05:39] They got Korra! They’ve got Korra! 他们抓了科拉,他们抓了科拉!
[05:45] Let her go! 放她走!
[06:01] They’ve got Korra! 他们抓了科拉
[06:07] So much for the element of surprise. 突袭到此结束
[06:09] Backup plan. 备用计划开始
[06:22] We can’t let them take her. 我们不能让他们带走她
[06:24] I don’t think they’re going to get far. Look. 我不认为他们能跑远,看
[06:37] We have you surrounded. It’s over. Release the Avatar! 我们已经包围你们,你们完了,快放开神通
[06:57] No way! 不可思议
[06:59] That guy’s lavabending. 那家伙在御熔岩,太厉害了
[07:02] That’s awesome… Ly not good for us. 虽然对我们很不妙
[07:15] I’m going to create some cover. We’re getting out of here. 我来掩护,咱们撤离这里
[07:46] How did they get in here? 他们怎么进来的?
[07:48] I don’t know, but we’re not letting them escape. 我不知道,但我们不会让他们逃走的
[08:02] There’s no way to cross that moat. 没办法越过壕沟
[08:08] We don’t need to cross it. 我们不用越过它
[08:09] Lin and I can drop in from the dome on cables. 我和琳可以用铁绳从穹顶下来
[08:11] That’s a great idea. 好主意
[08:12] Except we’ll get blown up the second that thirdeyed freak sees us. 除了那三眼怪人一发现我们就会把我们打下来
[08:18] She’s a combustion bender. 她是个火爆师
[08:19] If one of you can stun her, her powers will be knocked out temporarily. 如果你们一人能打晕她,她的威力就会暂时被抑制
[08:22] Bolin can land a shot. 波林可以发出这一击
[08:24] I can? 我可以吗?
[08:25] You have to take her out right before we drop down. 我们空降前,你就得把她打晕
[08:27] I do? 我能行吗?
[08:36] Open the hatch. 打开穹顶
[08:40] If we get in trouble, metalbend us up. 如果我们遇险,用御金术把我们拉上来
[08:43] We’re in position. 我们就位
[08:43] Copy that. It’s Bolin time. 收到,波林时间到了
[08:47] All right. Bolin time. 好吧,波林时间
[08:50] Bolin time! 波林时间!
[09:02] I can’t get a clean shot! 我没法瞄准!
[09:05] You have to! 你必须成功
[09:06] Are we a go? 我们能出击了吗?
[09:07] No go. 不行
[09:08] Copy that. We’re a go. 收到,我们要出击了
[09:09] I said no! Wait! 我说不行!等等!
[09:23] Bolin, take the shot! 波林,快打她!
[09:34] Nice job, little bro. 干得好,弟弟
[09:58] No! 不!
[10:23] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:27] We failed! 我们居然失败了!
[10:41] Where did they go? 他们去哪儿了?
[10:42] They can’t be far. 他们跑不远
[10:44] Guards, search the entire estate. 守卫,搜查整个院子
[10:52] This should neutralize the Shirashu toxins. 这应该能消除麝鼠的麻药
[10:59] How could you let this happen? 你怎能让这种事发生?
[11:00] You assured me this was one of the most secure places in the world. 你向我保证过这是世界上最安全的地方之一
[11:04] It is. I don’t know how this happened. 它的确是,我不知道这事怎么发生的
[11:06] Obviously this was a wellplanned operation, so don’t blame me. 很明显这是场谋划周密的袭击,所以别怪我
[11:10] We searched the entire estate. 我们已搜查了整个院子
[11:12] But there’s no sign of them. 但没有他们的踪迹
[11:13] Well, keep looking! 那就继续找
[11:16] It would seem they had some inside knowledge of Zaofu. 看起来他们了解皂阜城的一些内部情况
[11:19] They must have been working with someone. 他们肯定跟内部人有勾结
[11:23] The..the guards. 守卫们
[11:25] It had to be one of them. 肯定是他们中的一个
[11:26] I agree. 我同意
[11:27] Question them all! Whoever betrayed my city will suffer the consequences! 审问他们所有人!无论谁背叛我的城市,都得承担后果!
[11:36] What is your full name? 你的全名是什么?
[11:39] Where were you last night? 你昨晚在哪儿?
[11:41] Do you have any knowledge of the people who tried to kidnap the Avatar? 你知道企图绑架神通的人的任何情况吗?
[11:45] My name is Xu Quan. 我叫徐全
[11:47] I was patrolling the south wall of the Beifong estates. 我在北方庄园的南墙处巡查
[11:50] I have absolutely no knowledge of the people that tried to kidnap Korra. 我一点都不清楚企图绑架科拉的人的情况
[11:58] What was I doing last night? 昨晚在干什么?
[12:00] Same thing I always do. From 9:00 to 10:00, I checked my body for ticks. 跟以前一样,9点到10点我一直在检查我身上有没有蜱虫
[12:03] Lyme disease is a serious killer. 莱姆病可是会致命的
[12:06] followed by 30 minutes of breath holding 然后做了三十分钟的闭气后
[12:08] Then I did my nightly varricalisthenics 我又做瓦里氏体操运动
[12:10] I filmed the whole thing if you want to watch it. 我都录下来了,如果你们想看的话
[12:13] That won’t be necessary. 那就没必要了
[12:19] Maybe it wasn’t a guard after all. 也许就不是个守卫
[12:21] Maybe it was someone a little higher up the food chain. 没准是地位更高些的人
[12:23] Aiwei, why don’t you question Su? 艾威,为什么不审问夙?
[12:26] Lin, stop. Your sister wasn’t involved. 琳,别说了,你妹妹没参与
[12:28] No, I’ll gladly be questioned. 不,我乐意被审问
[12:30] I have nothing to hide. 我没什么可隐瞒的
[12:35] What is your full name? 你的全名是什么?
[12:37] Suyin Beifong. 北方夙音
[12:39] I’m the daughter of Toph and the only sister to Lin 我是拓芙的女儿,琳唯一的妹妹
[12:41] and I had nothing to do with the attack last night. 而且我跟昨晚的袭击没有关系
[12:45] She is telling the truth. 她说的是实话
[12:47] Argh! This is a waste of time. 啊,真是浪费时间
[12:48] Just bring in the next guard. 赶紧叫下一个守卫进来
[12:53] Give me your name and tell me where you are from. 告诉我你的名字,你从哪儿来的
[12:56] I’m Hong Li. I was born and raised here in Zaofu. 我叫洪礼,我是在皂阜城出生长大的
[12:59] Do you have any knowledge of the people who tried to kidnap the Avatar? 你知道企图绑架神通的人的任何情况吗?
[13:04] No. 不
[13:07] Did you help the attackers enter Zaofu last night? 你昨晚帮助袭击者进入皂阜了吗?
[13:10] No, of course not. 不,当然没有
[13:13] You’re lying. 你在撒谎
[13:14] What? No, I’m not! 什么!我没有!
[13:16] How did they get in and out? 他们到底怎么进出的?
[13:18] Where are they now? 他们现在在哪?
[13:19] I don’t know! I’m telling you, I didn’t help them. 我不知道,我说了我没有帮助他们
[13:22] You’re a traitor to the entire clan. 你背叛了整个世家
[13:24] I suggest we search his place. 我建议搜索他的住处
[13:43] I got something. 我找到了些东西
[13:44] What? 什么
[13:46] It looks like it’s from them. 看起来像是他们留的
[13:48] “Team assembled. Ready to rendezvous.” 队伍齐集,待命行事
[13:51] And look at this. 看看这个
[13:54] These are the guards’ log books. 这是守卫日志
[13:56] All their schedules and routes are in here. 他们所有的计划和日程都在里面
[13:59] That guard knows everything. We have to get him to talk. 那个守卫什么都知道,我们必须得让他开口
[14:02] Let’s go confront him with this evidence right now. 现在就拿证据去和他当面对质
[14:04] No. 不
[14:06] Let’s give him a little time to sweat it out. 还是再让他受一段时间苦
[14:09] He will talk eventually. 他会说的
[14:15] I don’t understand why we’re not talking to that guard right now. 我不明白为什么我们现在不去找那守卫对质
[14:19] Every minute we waste here, those guys get further away. 我们在这里浪费的每一分钟,那些家伙都逃得更远了
[14:22] I mean, how does a random guard get involved with a group of super criminals, anyway? 我是说,随便一个守卫怎么会和那群超级罪犯扯上关系?
[14:27] What do you mean? 你的意思是?
[14:28] That guard is only 18 years old, and has lived in Zaofu his entire life. 那个守卫才18岁,而且他一辈子都在皂阜城
[14:32] Zaheer and his gang have been in prison for more than 13 years. 扎西尔一行人已经入狱13年了
[14:36] I don’t know, but we all saw the evidence. It’s pretty overwhelming. 我不确定但我们都看到证据了,挺明显的
[14:39] Maybe a little too overwhelming? 也许有点太过于明显了?
[14:42] Hey, varrick. What are you doing here? 瓦里克,你来这干嘛
[14:44] Collecting pumice stones with Zhuli. 和朱莉一起收集浮石
[14:47] That lavabender did a lot of damage. 那个熔土宗虽然造成了很大破坏
[14:49] But he makes a nice exfoliating rock. 但他也把石头都高温处理了一下
[14:51] And when you got calluses like mine 当你像我一样长了很多老茧时
[14:53] you take all the pumice stones you can get your hands on. 就会收集一切你触手可及的浮石
[14:56] Or in my case, feet! 对我来说,是触脚
[15:02] What were you saying about the evidence? 关于那些证据你想说什么?
[15:04] I was saying that I can smell a conspiracy when I see one. 我想说当我看到阴谋的时候我就能察觉到
[15:08] Look, if I was trying to set someone up 听着,如果我想嫁祸某人
[15:10] I would tell everyone he’s guilty and then plant the evidence in his apartment as proof. 我会宣布他有罪,并在他的住处布置点证据
[15:14] Oh, you mean exactly like what you did to me? 噢,你是说就像你对我做过的一样
[15:17] Yes! Just like that. Remember how great that worked? 对啊!就像那样!还记得那有多成功吗
[15:21] Well, not for you. 好吧,对你来说没用
[15:23] You’re right. 你是对的
[15:25] All the evidence points to this guard 所有证据都指向那个守卫
[15:27] but maybe he’s just the fall guy. 但他可能是替罪羊
[15:28] But for who? 那还会是谁?
[15:29] For the only person who can truly keep a secret in this city 这城里唯一能真正保守秘密的人
[15:33] Aiwei. 艾威
[15:46] He’s not home. 他不在家
[15:47] Or he’s hiding in there. 也可能他藏起来了
[15:49] Or he’s invisible. 也可能他隐形了
[15:53] Probably just not home. 应该只是没在家
[15:55] We have to get in there and find some evidence that links Aiwei to Zaheer 我们必须得找到能把艾威和扎西尔联系在一起的证据
[15:58] otherwise Su won’t believe us. 不然夙不会相信我们
[16:07] It’s just an empty book. 只是本空册子
[16:18] Oh, it’s like a desert on a jar. 罐子上好像画着一片沙漠
[16:20] Bolin, put that back. 波林,快放回去
[16:22] We don’t want Aiwei to know we were in here if we can’t find anything. 要是我们没找到证据的话,可不能让艾威知道我们来过
[16:28] You forgot where it goes, didn’t you? 你忘记本来在哪了是吧
[16:34] Look at these scuff marks. 看这些痕迹
[16:36] I think this bookshelf slides open. 我看这书架能滑动
[16:48] What do you think is down there? 你觉得下面有什么
[16:49] Could be a storage cellar. 可能是储藏用的地窖
[16:50] Or it could be how Zaheer got in and out. 也有可能是扎西尔进出的通道
[16:53] Aiwei’s coming back. Quick! 艾威回来了,快点
[17:02] What are you doing in my house? 你们在我房间做什么
[17:08] you are trespassing on the property of one of the highestranked officials in the city. 你们非法入侵了本城最高长官之一的房子
[17:13] You had better have a good explanation. 你们最好能有个合理的解释
[17:15] We do, we do. 我们有,我们有
[17:16] We actually knocked on your front door 我们其实还敲了门的
[17:18] and we thought we heard you say… “Come in! I’m in the bathroom!” 我们听到你好像在说“进来吧,我在厕所”
[17:24] I don’t even know why I’m saying that. 我干嘛要说这些
[17:25] You know I’m lying. And you don’t even sound like that. 你知道我在撒谎,你的声音听起来也不是那样尖
[17:28] We came here because things weren’t adding up 我们来这里是因为有些事情不太对劲
[17:30] and we thought you might have some answers. 我们想也许你会有答案
[17:33] Sit. 坐下吧
[17:35] If you want to talk, let’s talk over some tea. 如果我们要聊,边喝茶边聊吧
[17:44] So, 那么
[17:45] what is not adding up, exactly? 到底有什么不对劲的呢
[17:48] Hong Li was clearly lying 洪礼很明显在撒谎
[17:50] and we found evidence in his apartment. 我们也在他的住处找到了证据
[17:53] But don’t you think it’s weird how young he is? 但你不觉得他那么年轻很奇怪么
[17:55] How did he ever get mixed up with this group? 他怎么会和这种团伙混到一起去的
[17:57] Perhaps through a relative. Or maybe he was bribed. 也许是通过亲戚呢,或者是被收买了
[18:01] We will find out those answers in time. 到时候我们会知道答案的
[18:04] But if it wasn’t him 但如果不是他
[18:07] who do you think it was? 你们觉得会是谁?
[18:11] We don’t know. 我们不知道
[18:12] You don’t think I had something to do with this, do you? 你们不会觉得我与此有关吧?
[18:17] We’re just looking for answers. 我们只是寻求答案
[18:19] And you think you found something, don’t you? 而你觉得你们发现了什么,是吗?
[18:26] You have no idea what is coming for you, Avatar. 你完全不了解你将会面对什么,神通
[18:37] Come on! He’s getting away! 快点,他要逃走了
[18:39] I’m still a little new at this, so back off! 我还是新手,你们退开点
[19:17] He’s gone. 他逃走了
[19:18] Look. 看
[19:19] He must’ve escaped through there. Help me clear it out. 他肯定是从那里逃走的,帮我清开障碍
[19:26] What happened? We heard an explosion. 发生什么了?我们听到了爆炸声
[19:28] Where is Aiwei? 艾威去哪儿了?
[19:29] Your trusted advisor was the one who betrayed us. 你信赖的顾问是背叛我们的人
[19:32] He was lying about the guard. 他在守卫一事上说谎了
[19:33] What? 什么?
[19:35] No. 不
[19:36] We confronted him and he bolted through here. 我们跟他对质,他从这儿逃走了
[19:43] He must have collapsed the tunnel behind him. 他肯定已经把后面的通道都摧毁了
[19:46] And he rigged an explosion to destroy any evidence that might have been here. 而且他制造爆炸把这里可能藏有的任何证据毁了
[19:50] This is where Zaheer got in and out. 这就是扎西尔进出的地方
[19:52] Aiwei was the traitor. 艾威就是叛徒
[19:54] I… 我……
[19:56] Trusted him. 是那么信任他
[19:58] Is everyone okay? 大家都没事吧?
[19:59] Aiwei is a fugitive. 艾威叛逃了
[20:00] Get all available guards to search the mountainside. 立即让所有可用的守卫去外面找他
[20:03] And find out where this tunnel exits immediately! 并找到这通道的出口在哪儿
[20:17] What did you find? 你找到什么了?
[20:18] We located the end of the tunnel, but there’s no sign of him. 我们确定了通道位置,但没发现他的踪影
[20:21] Just some fresh tire tracks. 只有一些新的车胎痕迹
[20:22] He had an escape plan all ready to go. 他已经做好了逃跑计划
[20:25] I trusted him with my life. 我一生都信赖他
[20:27] I thought we were family, but it was all a lie. 我以为我们是家人,但这全是假象
[20:30] Whoever these guys are, they’re more powerful than we thought. 无论这些人是谁,都比我们想象的更强大
[20:34] And more dangerous. 而且更危险
[20:36] That’s why we have to find them. 所以我们才要找到他们
[20:38] We’re going to hold off our search for airbenders and hunt down Aiwei. 我们要推迟寻找气宗的计划,并追捕艾威
[20:41] Naga can track his scent. 娜咖可以追踪他的气味
[20:42] And I bet if we find Aiwei we’ll find Zaheer. 我打赌如果我们找到艾威,就会找到扎西尔了
[20:45] No. We’re not hunting this group. 不,我们不追捕这些家伙
[20:48] There could be other secret agents in other parts of the world looking for you right now. 也许世界上还有其它秘密特工正在找你
[20:51] I’m taking you back to Republic City where I can protect you. 我要带你回共和城,在那里我能保护你
[20:54] If I wasn’t safe here, then I’m not safe anywhere. 如果我在这儿都不安全,我在哪儿都不会安全
[20:56] I have to stop them. 我必须阻止他们
[20:57] It’s too dangerous. You are not going! 太危险了,你不能去
[21:00] Stop trying to protect me. I’m the Avatar. This is my job! 不要再保护我了,我是神通,这是我的职责
[21:03] Don’t lecture me about jobs! 别用职责来唬我
[21:04] Enough. Korra, listen to Lin. 够了!科拉,听琳的话
[21:07] But…. they… 但是……他们……
[21:09] please. Lin’s only looking out for you. 拜托,琳只是在关心你
[21:12] I promise you Aiwei and everyone he’s working with will be brought to justice. 我向你保证艾威和他的任何同伙都会被绳之以法
[21:18] Fine. 好吧
[21:19] If you really think it’s best. 如果你真认为这样最好的话
[21:20] I do. 我是这样认为的
[21:21] Thank you, Su. 谢谢你,夙
[21:23] Everyone should get some rest tonight. 每个人今晚都应该休息一下
[21:25] I’ll have my people prep your airship and you can leave first thing in the morning. 我会派人准备你的气艇,这样明天一大早你们就能出发了
[21:39] Su. 夙
[21:40] You really think Naga could track Aiwei? 娜咖真的可以追踪艾威吗?
[21:42] Definitely. 当然
[21:43] Then here. There’s a jeep packed with supplies by the east gate. 那这个给你,东门有辆装备好物资的吉普车
[21:47] It’s all gassed up and ready to go. 加满油了,可以马上出发
[21:49] What? Why? 什么,为什么?
[21:50] Because I want you to hunt down Aiwei and bring him back to me. 因为我希望你追捕艾威,并把他带回我这儿
[21:54] But you said 但你说……
[21:54] I said what lin wanted to hear and I bought you guys some time. 我说了琳想要听到的,给你们争取些时间
[21:58] Go. I’ll deal with Lin in the morning. 去吧,早上我来处理琳那边
[22:02] Let’s get this guy. 我们去抓那个家伙
[22:05] Thanks. 谢谢
科拉传奇

文章导航

Previous Post: 科拉传奇(The Legend of Korra)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 科拉传奇(The Legend of Korra)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

科拉传奇(The Legend of Korra)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号