时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:24] | He. | 他… |
[01:26] | Will he come back? | 他会回来吗? |
[01:29] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[01:33] | Shall we wait? | 我们要等吗? |
[01:36] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[01:42] | Can we sit down? | 我们能坐下吗? |
[01:43] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[02:01] | Suzy | 苏西 |
[02:03] | – Susie – what’s the matter? | -苏西 -怎么了? |
[02:06] | – We’re at your house – we’re asleep. | -我们在你家 -我们睡着了 |
[02:09] | I had a very strange dream. | 我做了一个特别奇怪的梦 |
[02:11] | I hope people don’t wake up | 希望别人没醒 |
[02:13] | I was skating and I was attacked by a huge civet. | 我在溜冰 然后被一只巨大的河狸攻击了 |
[02:17] | I feel weird about my neck | 我的脖子感觉好奇怪 |
[02:18] | Is that about sex? | 那跟性有关吗? |
[02:20] | I guess my dad never came back. | 我猜我爸爸没回来过 |
[02:22] | I guess not | 我猜没有 |
[02:26] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[02:27] | ” Having sex with his brain so she doesn’t have to think about his chicken. “ | “跟他的大脑做爱 那样她就不必想他的鸡鸡了” 真有胆量 |
[02:32] | You got to go. | 你该走了 |
[02:34] | Good luck | 祝你好运 |
[02:38] | – Oops! – what’s wrong? | -糟糕! -怎么了? |
[02:40] | I left pamela in your dad’s car. | 我把帕米拉落在你爸爸车上了 |
[02:42] | – Who? – my wife. | -谁? -我的搋子 |
[02:44] | You name it? | 你给它起名字了? |
[02:45] | I’ve been alone here for a long time | 我在这儿独处的时间很长 |
[02:46] | – Forget it. – okay. | -别管它走吧 -好的 |
[03:03] | Suzy! | 苏西! |
[03:07] | – Suzy! – susie! | -苏西! -苏西! |
[03:10] | Suzy! | 苏西! |
[03:13] | Suzy! | 苏西! |
[03:14] | Turn on all channels | 接通所有频道 每刻钟报告 |
[03:17] | The first team has finished | 一队 报到 一队 完毕 |
[03:19] | One team hasn’t found it | 一队 这边没找到 完毕 |
[03:21] | One team is working with the maritime crew again | 一队 跟海事船员合作 再次报告 完毕 |
[03:23] | – Suzy! – | -苏西! -收到 |
[03:24] | Two teams report to the second team | 二队 报到 二队 完毕 |
[03:27] | We’re two teams and we haven’t found any of them. | 我们是二队 什么都没找到 奥利弗 二队 完毕 |
[03:30] | Three teams report three teams | 三队 报告 三队 完毕 |
[03:32] | Oliver! there’s no trace of her in the northeast. | 奥利弗!在东北地区没有发现她的痕迹 |
[03:34] | Okay, let’s move the northeast to the west | 好的 我们把东北队转移到西部去 |
[03:36] | – Suzy! – three teams | -苏西! -三队 |
[03:37] | – Where are you now? – – hey, guys. | -你现在的位置在哪?完毕 -嘿 伙计们 |
[03:39] | Suzy! we found her! hey! we found suzy! thank god! | 苏西!我们找到她了!嘿 大家伙! 我们找到苏西了!谢天谢地! |
[03:44] | – We’re worried – we’re all crazy. | -我们好担心啊 -我们都快疯了 |
[03:46] | All the teams stopped looking for me again to stop looking for her home! | 所有队伍 停止寻找 我再说一遍 停止寻找 她回家了! |
[03:51] | Are you ok? are you hurt? | 你没事吧?你受伤了吗? |
[03:52] | No, I’m fine, I’m not hurt. | 没有 我很好 没受伤 |
[03:54] | Thank goodness | 谢天谢地 |
[03:55] | We put a blanket on her and let her sit down. | 我们给她盖个毯子 让她坐下 |
[03:57] | Does anybody know where the four teams are? I can’t reach them on the radio. | 有人知道四队在哪儿吗? 我对讲机上联系不到他们 |
[04:00] | No four teams | 没有四队 |
[04:02] | Are you always walking around like that? | 你总是那样走来走去吗? |
[04:04] | This is a little bit of soup | 这有些汤 慢点喝 |
[04:06] | You have to recover your strength slowly | 你得慢慢恢复体力 |
[04:07] | The lentil is not my favorite but of course you can | 是 小扁豆不是我的最爱 但当然可以喝 |
[04:10] | It’s the other team and they want to hear your voice in person | 是其他队伍 他们想亲自听到你的声音 |
[04:14] | Hey guys | 嘿 队伍们 |
[04:17] | It’s kind of sad but I’m fine | 这一切有点让人伤心 但我很好 |
[04:19] | No injuries but self-esteem is a little bit impaired and elbow | 没有受伤 只是自尊有点受损 还有胳膊肘 |
[04:23] | Soup helps me recover. | 汤帮我恢复体力 |
[04:28] | Make them happy, susie. | 让他们很开心 苏西 |
[04:29] | Always at my service | 永远乐意效劳 |
[04:33] | You missed the excitement in the night of polynesia. | 你在波利尼西亚之夜错过了兴奋的事情 |
[04:36] | Really? what happened? | 是吗?发生了什么? |
[04:37] | Fran zimmermann knocked down a can of fuel and lit her grass skirt. | 弗兰齐默尔曼碰倒了一罐燃料 把她的草地短裙点着了 |
[04:42] | It took nine coconuts to put out the fire. | 用了九个椰子才把她身上的火扑灭 |
[04:44] | Wow | 哇 |
[04:46] | Is there anything wrong? | 有什么不对劲吗? |
[04:47] | Not just … did you see daddy today? | 没有 只是…你今天看见爸爸了吗? |
[04:50] | I don’t know where he went last night. he came back very late. | 没有 不知道他昨晚去了哪儿 他回来得很晚 |
[04:53] | Why was he sleeping when I got up? | 我起床时他在睡觉 为什么? |
[04:55] | – Hi everybody – hi mom | -大家好 -嗨 妈妈 |
[04:58] | – Miki – good morning | -米琪 -早上好 |
[05:00] | – You don’t eat, astrid? – no, I’m fasting for tishabab. | -你不吃吗 阿斯特丽德? -不吃 我在为蒂沙巴夫禁食 |
[05:03] | Is tishabab really? | 蒂沙巴夫 真的吗? |
[05:05] | This is the saddest day in Jewish history | 这是犹太历史上最悲伤的一天 |
[05:07] | Racable | 有竞赛的 |
[05:08] | I began to fasting at sunset so you did not see me in the night of polynesia | 我是日落开始禁食的 所以你在波利尼西亚之夜没有看见我 |
[05:12] | You didn’t come to polynesia? | 你没来波利尼西亚之夜? |
[05:14] | Where is Ann? is it still in the hangover? | 安比在哪?还在宿醉吗? |
[05:15] | He’s coming to moshier. he’s just a little late. | 他会来的 莫舍 他只是有点晚而已 |
[05:19] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[05:20] | I’m sorry, shirley. I thought you were a bear. | 对不起 雪莉 我刚刚还以为你是头熊呢 |
[05:23] | What’s wrong with you, dear? except what we already know. | 你怎么了 亲爱的? 除了我们已经知道的事情 |
[05:26] | She was fasting, Shirley. | 她在禁食 雪莉 |
[05:27] | That’s why I didn’t show up at the polynesia night. | 对 所以我才没有出现在波利尼西亚之夜 |
[05:29] | You didn’t come to polynesia? | 你没来波利尼西亚之夜? |
[05:31] | Hey, guys, can I join you? | 嘿 伙计们 我加入可以吗? |
[05:33] | Of course, sit down | 当然 坐下吧 |
[05:34] | Okay? Noah? | 可以吗 诺亚? |
[05:36] | It’s a free country | 这是个自由的国家 |
[05:37] | I don’t know what Andy is doing. he usually gets up early. | 我不知道安比在忙什么 他通常很早起床的 |
[05:40] | Running around in that funny little jumpsuit | 对 穿着那个滑稽的小连体裤到处跑 |
[05:44] | – What’s he? – Ross, don’t pretend to be stupid. | -他的什么? -罗斯 别装傻了 |
[05:46] | We’ve all seen how funny it is to wear little jumpsuits! | 我们都见过安比穿小连体裤 很搞笑的! |
[05:49] | So tight! | 那么紧身! |
[05:51] | Every knife is vividly embodied in moser’s circumcision! | 莫西尔割礼时每一刀都生动地体现出来! |
[05:53] | Please don’t let him hear you talk about his jumpsuit. | 请别让他听到你谈论他的连体裤 莫舍 |
[05:56] | You’re not eating astrid? | 你没在吃饭 阿斯特丽德? |
[05:58] | No, I didn’t eat. I was fasting for tishabab. | 不 我没吃 我在为蒂沙巴夫禁食 |
[06:01] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[06:02] | It’s the day of the destruction of the first and second temple | 那是纪念第一和第二神庙被摧毁的日子 |
[06:04] | But I don’t think anyone cares! | 但我想别人不在乎! |
[06:07] | – Astrid! – I’m sorry | -阿斯特丽德! -抱歉 |
[06:08] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉… |
[06:09] | There’s a lot to be sorry about you guys. | 对 你有很多要抱歉的事情 伙计 |
[06:11] | What can I do with Noah? | 诺亚 我能怎么做? |
[06:12] | Guys don’t say that | 伙计们 别说了 |
[06:13] | That’s a very important temple! | 那可是非常重要的神庙啊! |
[06:15] | I don’t know what you can do. | 我不知道你能做什么 乔尔 |
[06:17] | What about inventing a time machine? undo your crime? | 发明个时间机器怎么样?撤销你的罪行? |
[06:19] | Don’t argue with me. | 别吵了 求你们 |
[06:20] | Maybe we shouldn’t talk about it at the dinner table. | 或许我们不应该在餐桌上说这事 |
[06:22] | How can you beat me? no thank you. | 怎么 那样你就能揍我了?不了 谢谢 |
[06:24] | – I can’t beat you – I’m not physically strong. | -我不能揍你 -我体力不好 |
[06:26] | Playing with a horse shoe is aching all over. | 玩马鞋玩得浑身酸疼 |
[06:28] | A: what’s the most cowardly thing you’re running for stoner? | 怎么着 你在竞选斯坦纳最懦弱肩带吗? |
[06:30] | Amby | 安比 |
[06:32] | He came to Mr. Sunshine. | 他来了 阳光先生 |
[06:35] | Sit down | 坐下 安比 |
[06:36] | Dad, would you like to sit here? | 爸爸 你想坐这儿吗? |
[06:38] | Don’t want to | 不想 |
[06:40] | I’m gon na sit here | 我要坐这边 |
[06:44] | Move away | 挪开 |
[06:47] | I know it’s better than I can help. | 我知道那脸色 安比 我可以帮忙 |
[06:49] | I have a lot of laxative medicine in my room | 我房间里有通便药 很多呢 |
[06:51] | He takes a laxative and it’s like a candy | 他吃通便药就像吃糖果一样 |
[06:52] | I don’t need a laxative. I’m perfectly normal. thank you. | 我不需要通便药 莫舍 我非常正常 谢谢 |
[06:56] | These conversations make me hungry | 这些对话让我很饿 |
[06:58] | Good morning, Mr. Weissman. I have tomato juice for you. | 早上好 韦斯曼先生 我给您准备了番茄汁 |
[07:00] | I don’t drink | 我不喝 |
[07:02] | – Sir? – I say no! | -先生? -我说不喝! |
[07:05] | Yes sir | 是 先生 |
[07:06] | He doesn’t drink tomato juice | 他都不喝番茄汁了 |
[07:08] | You’re all right, Andy? you’re cold. | 你没事吧 安比?你好冷啊 |
[07:11] | I just don’t want to drink tomato juice, is it necessary? | 我只是不想喝番茄汁 好吗? 有必要大惊小怪吗? |
[07:15] | Please pay attention to the good news from steiner diners! | 请注意 斯坦纳食客们 好消息! |
[07:17] | The missing sewer man found! | 失踪的下水管道工找到了! |
[07:19] | I say again the missing sewer man found | 我再说一遍 失踪的下水管道工找到了 |
[07:23] | It’s good outside. I thought | 外面天很好 我以为 |
[07:26] | Why not stay indoors and play bowling? | 为什么不待在室内打保龄球呢? |
[07:28] | Anybody want to join? | 有人想加入吗? |
[07:30] | Bowling? no joel | 打保龄球?不 乔尔 |
[07:32] | Nobody here wants to go bowling | 这里没人想打保龄球 |
[07:35] | – What’s the matter I don’t know? – what happened? | -有什么事我不知道 出什么事了 安比? -出什么事了? |
[07:38] | A lot of people are still digesting what you did to my sister. | 很多人仍然在消化 你对我妹妹所做的事 好吗? |
[07:41] | It wasn’t their breakup. Noah wasn’t. | 不是他们的分手的事 诺亚 不是 |
[07:44] | That was a long time ago | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[07:47] | And then a lot of things happened | 那之后发生了许多事 |
[07:49] | Many days and nights | 很多个日日夜夜 |
[07:55] | He’s crazy | 他疯了 |
[07:57] | As if he had swallowed Gandhi | 好像他吞了甘地 |
[07:59] | – Dad. – why is everyone so concerned about me? | -爸爸… -为什么大家都这么关注我? |
[08:01] | Dad | 爸爸 |
[08:02] | – I’m going to eat – dad! | -我要吃东西 -爸爸! |
[08:06] | Porch | 门廊 |
[08:10] | What’s the matter? | 那是怎回事? |
[08:11] | I might have said something that made him angry. | 我可能某时说了些惹他生气的话 |
[08:15] | In fact, I know I said I’ll make up for it. | 事实上 我知道我说了 我会弥补的 吃吧 |
[08:19] | Why did she say that I was fasting? | 她知道我在禁食 为什么还那么说? |
[08:28] | You must have a lot of problems | 你一定有许多问题 |
[08:30] | I woke up several times in the evening and thought I was seeing an illusion | 我晚上醒了几次 在想我看到的是幻觉 |
[08:35] | Maybe someone has taken some medicine for my drink | 或许有人往我的饮品里下了药 |
[08:37] | Ergodic acid | 麦角酸 |
[08:39] | It’s a drug that gives you the illusion that you can see the color monster | 那是一种让你产生幻觉的药 让你看到颜色 怪兽 |
[08:44] | The daughter said something awful on the stage in front of 1,000 people | 女儿在一千人面前在舞台上说了糟糕的话 |
[08:48] | I can’t see that | 我看到的 这不可能 |
[08:50] | Maybe you saw me. | 可能 你看见了 是我 |
[09:00] | Is this a hobby? | 这是个嗜好吗? |
[09:02] | It’s professional | 这是专业的 |
[09:03] | Did you make money? | 你演出赚钱吗? |
[09:05] | Not enough but that’s the plan | 一点 不够 但那是计划 |
[09:07] | You want to be Milton berler? | 你想当米尔顿伯勒? |
[09:09] | – Oh my god – who’s going to be? | -天啊 不 -那要当谁? |
[09:12] | I don’t know myself | 我不知道 我自己 |
[09:14] | You are already your own | 你已经是你自己了 |
[09:16] | Totally me | 完完全全的我 |
[09:19] | What about the arrest? | 逮捕事件呢? |
[09:20] | – How do you know? – don’t mind how I know. | -你怎么知道的? -不要管我是怎么知道的 |
[09:23] | What did you do when you were arrested twice? | 被逮捕了两次 你做了什么? |
[09:25] | They say it’s a misdemeanor for a number of reasons | 他们说是轻罪 可能由于很多原因 |
[09:28] | – Is it gambling? – no | -是赌博吗? -不是 |
[09:29] | Are you in the house? | 你入室盗窃了? |
[09:31] | That’s the infamous burglar on the upper west side | 对 我就是上西区臭名昭著的飞贼 |
[09:33] | Well, you won’t tell me. | 那你是不会告诉我的了 |
[09:35] | – No – oh my god! | -不是 -天啊 |
[09:37] | The first time we brought you here I held you | 我们第一次带你来这儿的时候 我抱着你 |
[09:41] | Who is that woman? | 那个女人是谁? |
[09:43] | – Which woman? – the woman we were in the car last night. | -哪个女人? -昨晚跟我们在车里的女人 |
[09:46] | I’m used to people thinking she’s a man. | 我已经习惯人们认为她是个男人了 |
[09:48] | – I don’t know who you’re talking about – she’s obviously a woman. | -我不知道你在说谁 -她很显然是个女人 |
[09:50] | Her name is susie is my agent. | 她叫苏西 是我的经纪人 |
[09:52] | She doesn’t look professional | 她看起来很不专业 |
[09:54] | She’s very professional and she’s just not looking. | 她非常专业 只是从外表看不出来而已 |
[09:57] | She’s carrying the toilet. | 她拿着厕所搋子 |
[09:58] | This is part of her performance | 这是她表演的一部分 |
[10:00] | Is she a comedian? | 她也是喜剧演员? |
[10:01] | It’s not that she’s pretending to be the staff here. | 不是 她在假装是这里的工作人员 |
[10:04] | My head hurts. | 我的头好疼 |
[10:05] | – I’ll pour you a cup of tomato juice – you’ve ruined the tomato juice. | -我给你倒杯番茄汁吧 -你已经把番茄汁给我毁了 |
[10:08] | – You didn’t mean to say that – the tomato juice was ruined! | -你不是故意那么说的 -番茄汁被毁了! |
[10:09] | – Who wants to draw a card? – get lost! | -谁想抽张牌? -滚开! |
[10:19] | – To some extent I’m glad you know – really? | -在某种程度上 我很高兴你知道了 -真的? |
[10:22] | I want people to know that mom should know | 我想让人们知道 妈妈应该知道 |
[10:24] | – It’s time. – no. | -是时候了 -不 |
[10:25] | I don’t want to hide it anymore. | 我不想再隐瞒了 |
[10:27] | I’ve been looking for opportunities to tell you | 我一直想找机会告诉你们 |
[10:29] | If you don’t stick to it, why should she go through the trouble? | 如果你不坚持做?那为什么让她经历这麻烦? |
[10:32] | – I’ll stick with it – just like you stick to your marriage? | -我要坚持 -就像你坚持自己的婚姻一样? |
[10:35] | So it’s unfair that joel left me | 那么说不公平 乔尔离开了我 |
[10:37] | You were supposed to compound what you said to me. | 你们本来要复合的 你跟我说过的 |
[10:40] | We decided not to compound | 我们决定不复合了 |
[10:41] | Do you see the change coming here? | 你看见这里边变来变去了吗? |
[10:43] | It’s like he’s changed. I’ve changed. | 就像他变来 我变去了 |
[10:45] | I can’t keep telling you about your life. | 我不能一直对你的生活后知后觉 米里亚姆 |
[10:50] | I have to | 我得掌控 |
[10:52] | – So what do you want me to do? – I want you to keep a low profile. | -所以你想让我怎么做? -我想让你保持低调 |
[10:55] | Don’t tell your mother or anyone about your silly business. | 别把你这件荒唐的事情告诉你妈妈或任何人 |
[11:00] | I’ll let you know when the time is right | 时机成熟时我会让你知道的 |
[11:01] | I wanted to tell her when we got back to town. | 我们回到城里时 我就想告诉她了 |
[11:03] | No, we can’t go back to town. | 不行 我们回城时收拾 |
[11:05] | We’re gon na do it anyway. | 我们反正都要收拾的 |
[11:06] | No one’s gon na pick it up if everyone is distracted | 不 如果大家都分心的话 没人会收拾的 |
[11:09] | The suitcase and the box will be piled up in a matter of weeks | 行李箱和盒子会几星期堆得到处都是 |
[11:12] | – I can’t live like that — okay, we’ll finish it. | -我不能那样生活 -好吧 那我们收拾完之后再说 |
[11:15] | After the festival of light | 光明节过后 |
[11:16] | Sunny day? how many months? | 光明节?那还有几个月呢 |
[11:18] | You want to ruin your mother’s day of light. | 你想破坏你妈妈的光明节 |
[11:20] | Tell her you’re pursuing a stand-up comedian? | 告诉她你在追求当一个满嘴脏话的喜剧演员? |
[11:22] | My performance was not all dirty and you weren’t there that night. | 我的表演不都是肮脏的 你来的那晚不是时候 |
[11:25] | You owe me to the mirian. | 米里亚姆 你欠我的 |
[11:27] | Now keep a low profile and don’t tell anyone until I decide the time is right | 现在保持低调 在我决定时机成熟之前 不要告诉任何人 |
[11:32] | My father | 我 你爸爸 |
[11:37] | Okay, I’ll keep a low profile | 好 我会低调 |
[11:42] | Now I have to apologize to the clown. | 现在我必须去跟小丑道歉 |
[11:46] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[11:52] | He’s got six strokes and five strokes in the hole isn’t that great? | 他打了六杆有五杆都进洞了 很了不起吧? |
[11:56] | It’s amazing | 很了不起 |
[11:57] | – Do you play golf, joel? – no. | -你打高尔夫吗 乔尔? -其实不打 |
[11:59] | He’s a 19-year-old Jack Nicholas | 他这孩子19岁 杰克尼古拉斯 |
[12:02] | One day he’ll be as good as arnold Palmer. | 他有一天会跟阿诺德帕尔莫一样出色的 |
[12:05] | But you focus on golf? | 但你关注高尔夫? |
[12:06] | I don’t really care | 我其实不关注 |
[12:07] | I’m gon na let you guys on the net this year have nothing to stop me | 我今年会让你上网球场的 伙计 没有什么事可以阻止我 |
[12:09] | Draco really wants to play golf with you. | 马尔福真的想跟你打高尔夫 乔尔 |
[12:12] | Excuse me, guys, joel, kids. | 打扰一下 伙计们 乔尔 孩子有点事 |
[12:14] | It’s urgent. can you forgive us? | 这很紧急 你能原谅我们吗? |
[12:16] | Of course you want everything to be okay | 当然 希望一切正常 |
[12:18] | – Miki plays golf? – what’s wrong with the kids? | -米琪打高尔夫吗? -孩子们怎么了? |
[12:21] | Not much | 没怎么 |
[12:23] | I’ll buy you an ice cream vanilla | 我给你买个冰淇淋 香草味的 |
[12:28] | Breakfast is a little tense | 早餐气氛有点紧张 |
[12:29] | The atmosphere of not Hiroshima is tense and the atmosphere is more tense | 不 广岛的气氛紧张 早餐的气氛更紧张 |
[12:32] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[12:33] | Dad showed up at concord. on the stage | 爸爸出现在了康阔德 我…在台上 |
[12:38] | Wow | 哇哦 |
[12:39] | Yeah, it was amazing | 是的 很惊讶 |
[12:41] | When? how can it be? | 什么时候?怎么会呢? |
[12:42] | I don’t know how he came to be there, god? | 我都不知道他怎么会出现在那儿 命运?上帝? |
[12:46] | I got two candy bars when I was four years old but I took one | 我四岁的时候 拿了两个棒棒糖 但拉比只让我拿一个 |
[12:48] | Is this my punishment? | 这是我的惩罚吗? |
[12:49] | Do you want me to talk to him? only the two of us know right? | 你想让我跟他聊聊吗? 只有我们两个知道 对吗? |
[12:52] | It doesn’t matter that he just needs time. thank you. | 不管用的 他只是需要时间 谢谢 |
[12:56] | How was the performance going? | 演出进行得怎么样? |
[13:01] | Are we talking about this? | 我们要聊这个吗? |
[13:03] | Yeah, yeah | 是的 聊聊吧 |
[13:05] | I found dad almost from the very beginning. | 我几乎从一开始就发现爸爸了 |
[13:09] | But I have to go on and say I said something | 但我必须继续说 我说了些事情 |
[13:13] | I can barely remember that I heard laughter and it was a very loud laugh | 我几乎不记得了 我听到了笑声 非常大的笑声 |
[13:18] | I wish I were there | 真希望我在场 |
[13:20] | Right | 对 |
[13:23] | – I have to go and thank you for your ice cream – thank you for helping me to dump feinberg. | -我得走了 谢谢你的冰淇淋 -谢谢你帮我把费因伯格甩掉了 |
[13:26] | – They should have invented a spray – right | -他们应该发明个喷雾剂 -对 就是 |
[13:39] | I’ve got water in my ears. | 我耳朵里进水了 |
[13:41] | Throw your head up and down | 把脑袋歪着上下跳一跳 |
[13:44] | There are a few empty seats you can go in | 有几个空位 你可以进去了 |
[13:46] | I wait | 我等等 |
[13:47] | I’ve been through a few small accidents and it’s best to be safe. | 我已经经历了几次小意外 最好万无一失 |
[13:51] | Small surprise? | 小意外? |
[13:52] | I walked into the man | 我无意间走进了男士的 |
[13:54] | The comedian is bending over to pick up the soap | 这时滑稽演员正在弯腰捡香皂 |
[13:56] | I can’t avoid it | 我无法回避 |
[13:57] | And nobody saw this and I didn’t see it so I’m fine | 还有 没有人看到这个 我都没看 所以我很好 |
[14:01] | Be! | 成了!待会见 |
[14:07] | – Good night susie – good night susie | -晚安 苏西 -晚安 苏西 |
[14:09] | Hello | 你好 |
[14:10] | Good night, guys will be hot and light tomorrow | 晚安 伙计们 明天会很热 少穿点 |
[14:13] | – Good night susie – good night susie | -晚安 苏西 -晚安 苏西 |
[14:15] | Good night susie | 晚安 苏西 |
[14:17] | Did she quit? did she quit? | 她不干了吗?她被辞了? |
[14:19] | Fanboy! | 迷! |
[14:20] | The old lady stanna examines her white gloves today | 老女士斯坦那人今天检查了她的白手套 |
[14:23] | – I wish she’d announced – that woman scared me. | -我希望她宣布了 -那女人让我害怕 |
[14:25] | She’s really nice. | 她其实人很好 |
[14:27] | She came to see me while I was in the clinic. | 我在医务室的时候她来看我了 |
[14:29] | Susie, you can put the little bag under my bed. | 苏西 你可以把小袋子放在我床下 |
[14:33] | What do you call it? | 你管它叫什么? |
[14:34] | What do you call the little bag? | 小袋子 你管它叫什么? |
[14:36] | My crap? | 我的破玩意? |
[14:38] | Susie, you’re so funny! | 苏西 你真逗! |
[14:40] | Sally and I saw you talking to felix tonight, Laura. | 萨利和我今晚看见 你跟菲利克斯说话了 劳拉 |
[14:43] | Come on | 快说说 |
[14:44] | He asked me to pass the salt. it’s not a word. | 他让我把盐递过来 这不算说话啊 |
[14:47] | – We’ve seen you blush all the way down – you’re redder than ketchup. | -我们在老远的地方都看到你脸红了 -你比番茄酱还红 |
[14:50] | He’s too handsome. | 他太帅了 |
[14:51] | Singleness | 还单身 |
[14:53] | You’re talking about the same felix, right? | 你们说的是同一个菲利克斯吧? |
[14:55] | Ballet? always in tights? | 教芭蕾舞的?总穿紧身衣的? |
[14:57] | That’s him | 就是他 |
[14:58] | Guys, you know he’s. | 伙计们 你们知道他是… |
[15:02] | It’s okay | 没事 |
[15:03] | Please pay attention to the lights and see you tomorrow | 员工请注意 该熄灯了 明天见 |
[15:06] | Summer is over | 夏季要结束了 |
[15:07] | It’s just beginning | 感觉才刚开始 |
[15:09] | This is probably my last shift in the catskills | 这也许是我在卡茨基尔的 最后一个班次 |
[15:11] | Dixie doesn’t. | 迪西 不… |
[15:12] | No, that’s good if the singing career is really successful | 不 这很好 如果歌唱事业真的成功的话 |
[15:14] | I’m gon na get out of here. | 我要离开这里干一番事业 |
[15:16] | You can do it perfectly. you have a very nice voice. | 你完全可以做到的 迪西 你的嗓音特别好听 |
[15:19] | – Just like rosemary clooney – better than her. | -就像罗斯玛丽克鲁尼 -比她还好 |
[15:21] | – I’m going to be the next lusher bauer – no doubt sally | -我要成为下一个露希尔鲍尔 -毫无疑问 萨利 |
[15:23] | You’re a born comedian. | 你是天生的喜剧演员 |
[15:25] | You know, when I’m famous I’m not gon na take any of you | 要知道 当我出名时 我不会带你们任何人的 |
[15:30] | – You’re so funny! – watch out for Lucy bauer! | -你太逗了! -当心 露希尔鲍尔! |
[15:32] | I’m a Broadway hit | 我混百老汇的 |
[15:33] | I watched her play the doll’s house in high school. she made me cry. | 我看她在高中演了《玩偶之家》 她让我哭了 |
[15:36] | Your father is a famous producer, isn’t he? | 你爸爸是个有名的制片人 对吗? |
[15:37] | Yeah, but I’m gon na change my last name when I do that if I succeed | 对 但我做的时候要把姓氏改一下 要是我成功了 |
[15:40] | Then I knew I was on my own. | 那样我就知道我是靠自己 |
[15:41] | What about our resident poets? | 我们的常驻诗人怎么样? |
[15:43] | You’re like the next Emily dickinson. | 你就像下一个艾米丽狄金森 泊尔 |
[15:45] | I invite you to my pulitzer prize presentation | 我邀请你们参加我的普利策颁奖典礼 |
[15:49] | You know it’s not going to happen, right? | 你们知道这一切都不会发生的 对吗? |
[15:54] | Especially poets | 尤其是诗人 |
[16:00] | Good night! | 大家晚安! |
[16:01] | – Good night – yeah | -晚安 -嗯 |
[16:03] | – Good night – good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[16:05] | Which one of you is going to change your name? | 你们哪个人要改姓名来着? |
[16:07] | Don’t use that name | 不要 用那个名字吧 |
[16:11] | Just a reminder to swim in the lake | 提醒一下 在湖里游泳时 |
[16:13] | You’ve got to wear swimming trunks and bathing suits all the time even in the sun | 必须一直都穿着泳裤和泳衣 即使是在日落后 |
[16:17] | If you’re afraid of the kids, you’re scared because you’re going to have a classic defeat | 如果你害怕了 孩子 那就怕吧 因为马上就要上演经典击败了 |
[16:21] | The humility of Isaac Newton’s first and second laws of motion | 艾萨克牛顿的第一、二运动定律的谦卑 |
[16:24] | Okay, but the ball is going to change when the ball is sliding | 好吧 但是球在滑的时候重力会改变的 |
[16:27] | The surface of the table changes depending on the humidity in the room | 桌子的表面根据室内的湿度也会改变 |
[16:32] | Have a good time | 祝你玩得开心 |
[16:33] | Does the son move? give me some place. | 儿子 动起来 好吗?给我点地方 |
[16:36] | How have they fared this year? I think it’s a little bad! | 懦弱的伯恩斯坦 他们今年过得怎么样? 我想有点不好! |
[16:41] | How do Jews mark the trajectory of time? we’re not going to count the trees | 犹太人怎么标记时间的轨迹? 我们不会去数树轮 |
[16:45] | We measured the distance from the cowardly Bernstein’s testes to the floor! | 我们测量懦弱的伯恩斯坦的睾丸 到地板的距离! |
[16:55] | – This is life’s party – hey, daddy’s pulling a chair. | -这是生命的派对 -嘿 爸爸 拽张椅子 |
[16:59] | Who is your friend? | 你的朋友是谁? |
[17:00] | – Not a friend – can be a friend | -不是朋友 -可以是朋友 |
[17:01] | Come on daddy let me be quiet. | 又来 爸爸 让我清静一下吧 |
[17:03] | Telephone! | 电话! |
[17:07] | Oh my god, now moshier is going to sit there talking on the phone and complaining like a fool | 天啊 现在莫舍要坐在那儿讲电话 像个傻子一样抱怨了 |
[17:11] | Ann biweissman | 安比韦斯曼的电话 |
[17:14] | – Look for me? – it’s better to meet Ann. | -找我的? -最好接吧 安比 |
[17:15] | Maybe it’s your stupid professor who wants to ask you how to pull a chain! | 可能是你的呆鹅教授朋友 想问你怎么拉拉链! |
[17:19] | Right? you know calculus and physics | 不是吗?你们知道微积分和物理 |
[17:21] | But how to wear pants? | 但忘了怎么穿裤子? |
[17:25] | Hello? | 喂? |
[17:29] | What? | 什么? |
[17:30] | You’ve got to break through the little kids. | 你得有突破 小屁孩 过去 |
[17:32] | – Dad – | -爸爸 -加油 |
[17:33] | She’s your type. she’s cute and quiet. | 她是你喜欢的类型 她很可爱 安静 认字 |
[17:38] | Okay, I’m gon na go to my medium of matchmaking | 好吧 我会去我的做媒能力 受到欢迎的地方 |
[17:41] | You go | 你去吧 |
[17:52] | Is there any interesting news? | 有什么有意思的新闻吗? |
[17:53] | I can’t read enough. eddie Fisher was fed up with Elizabeth Taylor. | 没有 我读够了艾迪费舍 受够了伊丽莎白泰勒 |
[17:57] | Soon they’ll get tired of each other, right? | 不久后他们就会厌倦彼此的 对吗? |
[17:59] | Hope | 希望吧 |
[18:02] | I’ve seen you bowling. you’re great. | 我看过你打保龄球 你很棒 |
[18:04] | I’m okay | 我还好吧 |
[18:05] | No, you’re really good, like a professional athlete. | 不 你真的很棒 像一个职业运动员 |
[18:08] | I’m not dick Weber but I can do that | 我不是迪克韦伯 但我还算可以的 |
[18:13] | What is the epidemic? | 流行是怎么回事? |
[18:14] | There’s a meteor shower tonight. it’s going to be very nice. | 今晚有流星雨 应该会非常好看 |
[18:17] | – Are you going? – to space? | -你去吗? -去太空? |
[18:19] | Go to the meteor shower party. | 去观看流星雨派对 傻瓜 |
[18:21] | I’m on the lawn. you should go. | 在草坪上 我去 你应该去 |
[18:25] | Maybe | 或许吧 |
[18:27] | Thank you Franklin and thank you very much | 谢谢 富兰克林 非常感谢 再见 |
[18:33] | So let me calm down | 好 让我镇定一下 |
[18:35] | – What happened to dad? – the director of bell labs. | -怎么了 爸爸? -是贝尔实验室的主任打来的 |
[18:38] | Tell me they officially agreed to fund my project | 告诉我他们正式同意为我的项目提供资金了 |
[18:42] | Wow, that’s a big deal! congratulations! | 哇 这是件大事啊!恭喜 |
[18:44] | It’s a lot of confidence that it’s never been that fast | 从来没这么快过 真是让人信心倍增 |
[18:48] | Don’t be surprised. dad, you’re a big shot. | 别太惊讶 爸爸 你是个大人物 |
[18:50] | They want me to go over and talk about it | 他们想让我亲自过去谈一谈 |
[18:53] | – Today they want me to go to the past – and get out of here. | -今天 他们想让我今天过去 -那动身吧 |
[18:55] | I think I have to park my car nearby. | 我想想 我得把车停在附近 |
[18:57] | – I should go home and put on a suit. – it must be glowing. | -我应该回家一趟 穿上西服… -必须容光焕发 |
[18:59] | – Hey, come with me. – I don’t want to get in the way. | -嘿 跟我来吧 -我不想碍事 |
[19:02] | You’re not gon na get in the way. | 你不会碍事的 |
[19:04] | Come on, look at my office and look at your dad. we’re going to have dinner. | 来吧 看看我的办公室 看看你爸这个大人物 我们之后去吃晚饭 |
[19:08] | – Go to a good place? – drink champagne | -去好地方? -喝香槟 |
[19:09] | – Let’s go – Ross! I’ve been chosen! | -那走吧 -罗斯!我被选中了! |
[19:12] | I got funded in the bell labs project and there was progress | 我在贝尔实验室的项目获得资助了 有进展了 |
[19:15] | – Dad, that’s great. – yeah. | -爸爸 那太棒了 -对 是的 |
[19:18] | We’re going back to the city of Noah and me and we’ll be back in the morning. | 我们要回城里 诺亚和我 我们明早就回来 |
[19:22] | The average IQ of the steiner guests is going to go down | 斯坦纳客人的平均智商这一天就会下降了 |
[19:24] | But we’re gon na get through this with our own little cleverness and practical experience | 但我们会用自己的小聪明 和实际经验渡过难关的 |
[19:28] | – We have to leave right now. – | -我们必须马上离开 -走 |
[19:31] | A: Jimmy! where is the man when he needs him? | 吉米!需要他的时候人在哪儿呢? |
[19:34] | – I’m here, Mr. Weissman – mahjong. | -我就在这儿 韦斯曼先生 -麻将 |
[19:40] | – Shirley? – what? | -雪莉? -怎么? |
[19:41] | – Did you move last night? – no. | -你昨晚到现在动过吗? -没有 |
[19:43] | – Not even the toilet? – no. | -连厕所都没去? -没有 |
[19:45] | Do you think it’s wise? | 你觉得这明智吗? |
[19:46] | Hey! we’re not playing around with trivial things. | 嘿!我们没有在为鸡毛蒜皮的事玩 |
[19:49] | Is it to play for money you understand? big money! | 是在为钱玩 你明白吗?大钱! |
[19:52] | Go away! | 快走开! |
[19:54] | – Who are they? – no one is ignoring them. | -她们是谁? -谁也不是 忽略她们 |
[19:56] | She’s the only one who has a bad temper in the fresh air | 她是唯一一个在清新空气中脾气变坏的人 |
[20:04] | Mirjam? | 米里亚姆? |
[20:06] | And you can see that, you can see the 15 b building | 米里亚姆梅赛尔 请到15B楼 |
[20:11] | – Where is that? – I don’t know. | -那是哪儿? -不知道 我去看看 |
[20:13] | – I’ll see you at the villa. – okay. | -我们别墅见 -好的 |
[20:21] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 怎么了? |
[20:23] | There is good news | 终于有好消息了 |
[20:24] | Come on, what’s up there? | 快说吧 那儿在干什么? |
[20:27] | It’s an employee performance rehearsal | 是员工表演彩排 |
[20:29] | This is obviously a 1,000 – year tradition of the steiner resort | 很显然这是斯坦纳度假胜地 一千年来的传统 |
[20:31] | It’s only on their last day | 对 他们最后一天才上演 |
[20:33] | I always have a complicated feeling about it | 我对此总是有种复杂的感觉 |
[20:35] | I love this program but it also means the summer is over | 我很爱这个节目 但这也意味着夏天结束了 |
[20:37] | To a girl who was listening to my little room, Laura. | 对 听着 我小屋里的一个女孩 劳拉 |
[20:39] | She’s from a New York performing family | 她来自纽约表演世家 |
[20:41] | I extracted some information from her and booked you a show. | 我从她那榨取了些信息 给你订了一场演出 |
[20:44] | She lent me the car. | 她连车都借我了 |
[20:48] | What’s the matter? that’s good | 怎么了?那很好啊 |
[20:50] | I told my dad that’s okay. let’s do it. | 我告诉我爸爸 没事 咱们做吧 |
[20:54] | Good. see you at 9:00 tomorrow. | 很好 明天9点在这儿见 |
[20:57] | – Okay, Mrs. Mersel. | -好 -梅赛尔太太 |
[20:58] | Can I help you? | 我能帮您吗? |
[21:00] | No, I’m fine. thank you. | 不 史蒂微 我很好 谢谢 |
[21:03] | You don’t often see guests in the employee area | 在员工区不经常见到客人出现的 |
[21:06] | I was walking and I met your best plumber. | 我在散步 碰到了你们最棒的管道工 |
[21:10] | So I want to talk to her about the little things in the villa | 所以我想跟她说说别墅里的小问题 |
[21:12] | Don’t bother to get in touch. | 不用费事麻烦人联系了 |
[21:14] | I’ll take care of it. it’s a little boy. | 对 我来管吧 史蒂微 有搋子 到处走 |
[21:16] | Well, anyway, if I can help, call me | 好吧 不管怎样 如果我能帮上忙就叫我 |
[21:21] | I will | 我会的 |
[21:23] | She has a nasty rash on her back. | 她后背上有很恶心的皮疹 |
[21:25] | Suzy! how did you know that? | 苏西!你怎么会知道的? |
[21:27] | I saw her in the bathhouse and some of the rash was leaking out | 在澡堂见到她了 有些皮疹已经渗出来了 |
[21:30] | Why do you have to ruin her image for me? | 你为什么非得把她的形象给我毁了? |
[21:32] | I’m sorry. I thought it would be fun. | 抱歉 我以为会很有意思呢 |
[21:34] | I’ve got to go. hey, how did you get it back? | 我得走了 嘿 你怎么找回搋子的? |
[21:37] | I don’t have these kids and they have a little bit of money | 我没有 这的孩子们 他们有点小钱 |
[21:40] | But they got together and bought me a new one. | 但聚集起来给我买了个新的 真体贴啊 |
[21:42] | It made me hate my family even more. | 这让我更加憎恨自己的家庭了 |
[21:45] | – I’ll see you tomorrow. | -明天见 -再见 |
[21:51] | This is speech synthesis | 这是语音合成 |
[21:53] | Speech synthesis? | 语音合成? |
[21:56] | Hello | 喂 |
[21:58] | It’s amazing | 真神奇 |
[21:59] | It’s not a machine that produces language | 它不是产生语言的机器 |
[22:01] | It’s about knowing what to say | 而是自己就知道要说什么 |
[22:04] | We are talking about artificial intelligence | 我们说的是人工智能 |
[22:07] | The future is now | 未来就是现在 |
[22:08] | It has been applied to cryptosystem satellite communications | 已经应用到密码系统 卫星通信 |
[22:12] | Oh, my god, I really want to say a couple more words with you but there’s no corresponding security | 天啊 我真想跟你再多说两句 但没有相应的安全权限 |
[22:17] | I can only tell you so much | 我只能跟你说这么多 |
[22:19] | This is a pretty high level thing son and I want you to understand | 这是相当高端的东西 儿子 我希望你能理解 |
[22:23] | I know dad’s secret is a secret. | 我明白 爸爸 秘密就是秘密 |
[22:25] | – Good afternoon – – Dai forint! | -下午好 安比 -戴福林! |
[22:26] | Deforin is my mechanical engineer a real expert in the field and this is my son Noah | 戴福林是我的机械工程师 一位真正的专家 戴福林 这是我儿子 诺亚 |
[22:30] | My guess is that Ann is constantly talking about you. | 我猜也是 安比一直不停地说你 |
[22:32] | He was born to brag about his offspring. | 他天生就是喜欢夸耀自己的后代 |
[22:35] | Nice to meet you | 见到你很高兴 |
[22:37] | It’s a great guy and you’ll be happy to work with him. | 非常棒的家伙 你会很乐意跟他共事的 |
[22:39] | I promise you | 我保证会的 |
[22:40] | Come on. I’ll show you more. | 来吧 我给你看看更多的地方 |
[22:44] | Sir, my son Noah | 先生们 我的儿子 诺亚 |
[22:46] | Hi | 嗨 |
[22:49] | I insisted on hiring my own team | 我坚持要求雇佣自己的团队 |
[22:51] | Because I wanted a certain amount of diversity and I almost hired a woman | 因为我想要一定的多样性 我差点雇了一个女人 |
[22:55] | That’s good for you, dad. | 这对你很好啊 爸爸 |
[22:56] | But we always look out for people like you. | 但我们总是留心发掘天才 像你这样的人 |
[22:59] | Lester knows my son | 莱斯特 认识一下我儿子 |
[23:01] | The famous Noah weissman is glad to see you | 著名的诺亚韦斯曼 见到你很高兴 |
[23:03] | Good luck | 幸会 |
[23:04] | You’re not bothering people with my stuff all the time, daddy? | 你没有一直拿我的事烦别人吧 爸爸? |
[23:06] | Me? maybe a little Charles was the one I wanted to see. | 我?或许有点 查尔斯 正是我想见的人 |
[23:11] | What’s the matter? | 什么事 安比? |
[23:12] | Here he comes | 他来了 |
[23:13] | Let me be specific. I’m Noah weissman | 我说得具体点 我是诺亚韦斯曼 |
[23:15] | The famous Noah weissman | 著名的诺亚韦斯曼 |
[23:18] | I mentioned you a lot of times. I can’t count. | 安比跟我提起你很多次 我都数不过来了 |
[23:20] | – You shouldn’t have done that. – I sure do. | -你不应该那么做的 爸爸 真的 -我当然要了 |
[23:23] | They need you Charles and I want you to sit down with Noah today | 他们需要你 查尔斯 今天我想让你跟诺亚坐在一起谈谈 |
[23:27] | I’d love to, but I have a lot of meetings to open. | 我很愿意 安比 但是我有很多会议要开 |
[23:29] | Right | 对 |
[23:30] | Of course, but help me to squeeze some time out for him. | 当然 但是帮帮忙为了他挤出点时间呗 |
[23:32] | Really dad if he’s busy. | 真的 爸爸 如果他很忙… |
[23:33] | Too busy to meet the future bell labs star? he certainly has time. | 太忙而没时间见未来的贝尔实验室之星? 他当然有时间了 |
[23:37] | Ann is not today | 安比 今天不行 |
[23:40] | But that’s what I brought to Noah. | 但是我就是为了这事才把诺亚带来的 |
[23:43] | No way | 不行 |
[23:44] | Really, Charles if you valued our relationship. | 真的 查尔斯 如果你重视我们的关系… |
[23:49] | And amby went to the safe room and said | 安比 咱们去安全室说 |
[23:52] | Safe room? | 安全室? |
[23:56] | Sit down | 请坐 |
[23:57] | Well, Charles, I’m puzzled why we. | 好吧 但是查尔斯 我很困惑 到底为什么我们… |
[24:04] | Colleagues at the department of security at the department of security | 同事们 这事戴布尼富兰克林 安全部管事 |
[24:07] | It’s deb. I’ve seen you around the office. | 是 戴布尼 我在办公室附近见过你 |
[24:09] | But why is the security department here? | 但是安全部管事为什么在这儿? |
[24:11] | I’m afraid we. | 安比 恐怕我们… |
[24:13] | Come in and bob this is bob Jackson who is our in-house attorney general | 快进来 鲍勃 这是鲍勃杰克逊 是我们内部律师主管 |
[24:17] | Yes, you are. why are the people in the legal department coming? I’m not. god! | 是的 你好 好吧 为什么法律部门的人也来了? 我不…天啊! |
[24:23] | And this is Martin coolers of the government liaison office | 安比 这是政府联络处的马丁库明斯 |
[24:26] | I asked the forint to be a witness. | 我让戴福林来这当证人 |
[24:28] | – Witness? – again | -证人? -再次问好 |
[24:30] | What the hell is going on? | 到底…到底发生了什么? |
[24:32] | It’s a little bit weird | 这有点奇怪 安比 |
[24:34] | But I’m afraid your behavior raises the question | 但是恐怕你的行为引发了这个问题 |
[24:36] | Which behavior? | 哪个行为? |
[24:36] | You’ve been putting pressure on your son to join the lab | 你一直施压让你儿子加入实验室 |
[24:39] | I have to tell you something. | 我得告诉你点事情 |
[24:41] | Noah couldn’t work in bell labs | 诺亚不能在贝尔实验室工作 |
[24:43] | What? | 什么? |
[24:44] | You always insist that the work he does is impossible. | 你一直坚持他来做的工作 不可能的 |
[24:46] | But he’s qualified | 但他有资格啊 |
[24:48] | He was a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of technology and he was a wonderful researcher at the age of 30 | 他是麻省理工学院毕业的高材生 出色的研究员 他还不到30岁 |
[24:53] | It’s not just this ratio | 不仅是这样 安比 |
[24:55] | He’s not quite sure he’s 30 | 不 相当确定他30岁 |
[24:57] | He is not only a researcher | 他不仅是个研究员 安比 |
[24:59] | That’s why we brought you into the safety room | 这是我们把你们带进安全室的原因 |
[25:02] | We want you to know something. | 我们要让你知道些事情 |
[25:05] | These are the kinds of things that people like you don’t participate in, Martin? | 这些事情是你这样的人不会参与的 马丁? |
[25:07] | Your son is involved in the U.S. government | 你的儿子参与了美国政府 |
[25:10] | Confidential project | 机密项目 |
[25:11] | That’s not true | 那不是真的 |
[25:14] | – Yeah? – top secret | -是吗? -最高机密 |
[25:16] | He told me a few weeks ago that you forced him to come here. | 他几周前跟我说你迫使他来这里的事 |
[25:19] | – His name is everywhere – have you spoken to them? | -到处说他的名字 -你跟他们说过话了? |
[25:22] | He has no choice but to speak louder than you. | 他别无选择 安比 你太声张了 |
[25:24] | Too insistent | 太坚持了 |
[25:25] | But now you know that’s not gon na happen | 但现在你知道了 这不会发生的 |
[25:27] | It shouldn’t be mentioned again thank you for your time | 不应该再提这件事了 感谢你的时间 |
[25:30] | No, wait. I have a level of security. I think I’m qualified to know more. | 不 等等 我有安全级别 我想我有资格知道更多 |
[25:35] | I’ll tell you that Ann is very low in security. | 我跟你明说吧 安比 你的安全级别极低 |
[25:40] | This level allows you to look at non-indirect files | 这种级别允许你看一些非间接文件 |
[25:42] | But you can’t do anything like a cleaner | 但再多的东西就不行了 比如清洁工 |
[25:45] | They may be higher | 他们的级别可能更高 |
[25:46] | Scrap file | 废弃文件 粉碎文件 |
[25:48] | Right | 对 |
[25:48] | I’m pretty sure the cleaner’s safety level is higher than yours | 我相当确定清洁工的安全级别比你的高 |
[25:52] | Why is this project so compelling? | 这个项目为什么这么引人注目? |
[25:55] | Noah? | 诺亚? |
[25:58] | I’m sorry, dad is a secret. | 抱歉 爸爸 秘密就是秘密 |
[26:00] | We are going to ask about what happened to Noah today | 我们要询问一下诺亚今天发生的事 安比 |
[26:03] | And then you two can go back on vacation | 然后你们二位才能回去继续度假 |
[26:06] | What does that mean? | 意思是? |
[26:07] | We need this room | 我们需要这个房间 |
[26:29] | It’s a little over 7 now. | 现在7点多了 爸爸 |
[26:32] | Isn’t it time to celebrate dinner? your project has been approved. | 不是到庆祝晚餐的时候了吗? 你的项目获得审批了 |
[26:35] | Be not hungry | 不饿 |
[26:48] | It’s a nice night to watch the meteor shower tonight. | 今晚真是个观赏流星雨的晴朗夜晚啊 大家伙 |
[26:51] | This will be a polite greeting from the perseus cloud your friendly neighborhood comet | 这将是英仙座云彩 你友善的邻里彗星的礼貌问候 |
[26:56] | Tuttle | 塔特尔彗星 |
[26:57] | We’ll gaze at the north | 我们会凝视北方 |
[26:59] | The viewing time lasts from five to seven minutes | 观赏时间会持续五到七分钟 |
[27:05] | Hey neighbor | 嗨 邻居 |
[27:07] | Hey neighbour, do you like the meteor shower? | 嗨 邻居 你喜欢流星雨? |
[27:10] | Swift has been married to tuttle and changed her name to swift tuttle. | 自从斯威夫特嫁给了塔特尔 把她的名字改成了斯威夫特塔特尔 |
[27:13] | I didn’t think it would last long at the wedding. | 我就在婚礼现场 没想到会长久 |
[27:15] | Swift is much taller than he is | 斯威夫特比他高太多了 |
[27:17] | I didn’t know you’d come back. | 我不知道你会回来 |
[27:18] | I didn’t want to come back but I made an appointment with the barber before I left. | 我没想回来 但我走之前跟理发店预约了 |
[27:22] | You’re not going to refund your money | 取消就不退钱了 |
[27:25] | – I’m very mean. – really. | -我非常吝啬的 -真的 |
[27:29] | – We can sit together – I don’t want to be extravagant. | -我们可以坐在一起的 -我不想放肆 |
[27:40] | You also like this kind of nerd? | 你也喜欢这种呆子喜好? |
[27:42] | Dr. Fleischer was very dull | 弗莱舍医生很呆 |
[27:43] | The universe is not the universe is beautiful | 宇宙不呆 宇宙很美 |
[27:47] | I’m not saying it’s not beautiful and I love the universe | 我没说它不美 我爱宇宙 |
[27:49] | Are you cold? | 你冷吗? |
[27:51] | A little | 有点 |
[27:58] | – Okay? – it’s better. – | -好点了? -好点了 |
[28:00] | This is our first show | 现在是我们的第一场表演 |
[28:01] | Look at the sky and try not to blink or you miss it | 看天空地处 尽量别眨眼 否则就错过了 |
[28:09] | – Are you cold? – not cold | -你冷吗? -不冷 |
[28:11] | You look so cold we can blanket the blanket together. | 你看起来很冷 我们可以一起盖毯子 |
[28:13] | I’m a man and a Jew and I should suffer | 我是个男人 是个犹太人 我就应该受罪 |
[28:24] | Much better | 好多了 |
[28:44] | The steiner, please come to the dock this afternoon. | 斯坦纳人 请今天下午来码头 |
[28:46] | To celebrate the 70th birthday of ellineman | 庆祝艾尔林埃博曼的七十大寿 |
[28:50] | There are two kinds of cakes | 会有两种蛋糕 |
[28:52] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[29:05] | – Where’s Ross? – Mrs. Weissman? | -罗斯在哪儿? -韦斯曼夫人? |
[29:07] | – Yes, Mrs. Weissman – beauty salon | -是的 韦斯曼夫人 -美容院 |
[29:09] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[29:13] | What’s wrong with Jimmy? | 吉米怎么了? |
[29:15] | Good morning, sir. welcome to the stoner beauty salon. sir! | 早上好 先生 欢迎来到斯坦纳山 度假胜地美容院…先生! |
[29:19] | Ross: Ross! Ross! | 罗斯!罗…罗斯! |
[29:23] | Ann bibby! you made it hotter! | 安比 别!你把它弄得更热了! |
[29:26] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事啊? |
[29:27] | Your son is not what you think. | 你儿子不像你想的那样 |
[29:30] | He’s high. I don’t know what he is. | 他是高级别…我不知道他是什么 |
[29:34] | – Noah? – if that’s his name | -诺亚? -如果那是他的名字 |
[29:35] | – Of course it’s his name – how can you be so sure? | -当然了 那是他的名字 -你怎么这么确定? |
[29:38] | – We got up – I stopped calling him Noah. | -我们起的啊 -我不再管他叫诺亚了 |
[29:42] | I’ll call his son X before I get more information | 在我找到更多信息之前 我就叫他儿子X |
[29:45] | Ann is begging you to be unreasonable. | 安比 拜托 你在无理取闹 |
[29:47] | I was in trouble at bell labs and it was his fault! | 我在贝尔实验室遇到麻烦了 这都是他的错! |
[29:50] | – What did you do? – nothing. I told my colleagues about him. | -你做了什么? -什么也没做 我跟同事们说他的好话 |
[29:53] | What did they say? | 他们说什么了? |
[29:54] | They say my son is a senior secret. | 他们说我儿子是什么高级机密人员 |
[29:57] | Only me and the cleaner don’t know | 只有我和清洁工不知道 |
[30:00] | He works in a university | 他在一所大学工作 |
[30:01] | It was a front cover and he said nothing | 这是个幌子 幌子 他什么也没说 |
[30:06] | He drove back three hours and he didn’t answer a question either | 三个小时开车回来 他一个问题也没回答 一个也没 |
[30:10] | I was so angry that I didn’t go to the bathroom. | 我如此生气 我都没去上厕所 |
[30:14] | He has to go right and he’s obviously gon na have to leave | 他必须走 对 很显然 他必须离开 |
[30:18] | Oh my god | 天啊 |
[30:19] | I have to go | 我也必须走 |
[30:22] | We think we know our son X. | 我们认为我们了解儿子X… |
[30:26] | But we don’t know | 但我们并不了解 |
[30:28] | Let me see what I can find | 让我看看能查到什么 |
[30:46] | Hey, astrid | 嗨 阿斯特丽德 |
[30:48] | Bless you rose, you come here to pray? | 保佑你 罗斯 你来这里祷告? |
[30:51] | Student: yeah | 是的 |
[30:53] | I’m tired and hungry. I don’t even know what time it is. | 我又累又饿 我甚至都不知道几点了 |
[30:56] | About three o’clock | 3点左右 |
[30:59] | The rabbis saw that I had to cancel when I came | 拉比看到只有我来时都要取消了 |
[31:01] | But I was crying so that’s why he stayed. yeah. | 但我哭得很凶 所以他才留下的 所以 耶 |
[31:06] | The rabbi is a nice guy. | 拉比是个…好人 |
[31:09] | I’m sorry that’s the Chinese city cream | 抱歉 那是中国城膏药 |
[31:12] | – Okay. – it’s pungent. | -好吧 -很刺鼻 |
[31:13] | – Oh – oil-based | -哦 -油基的 |
[31:15] | Insoluble water | 不溶水 |
[31:16] | – No. – okay | -不 没事 -好 |
[31:21] | Which page? | 哪一页? |
[31:22] | 142 | |
[31:24] | Another direction | 另一个方向 |
[31:28] | Noah and Ann came back | 诺亚和安比回来了 |
[31:31] | Good, did they have a good trip? | 很好 他们旅途愉快吗? |
[31:32] | And they talked a lot | 愉快 他们聊了很多 |
[31:35] | Ok, good | 很好 |
[31:36] | He talked to Noah and he didn’t talk much about work | 对 诺亚聊了聊工作 他不太爱聊工作 |
[31:40] | That’s a complicated topic and I can tell you | 那是一个复杂的话题 我可以告诉你 |
[31:43] | – Yeah? – but I shouldn’t have told you. | -是吗? -但我不该告诉你的 |
[31:46] | Sure | 当然 |
[31:49] | But it’s complicated | 但很复杂 |
[31:52] | Travel a lot | 经常出差 |
[31:54] | B: really? where did he go? | 真的?他都去哪儿? |
[31:56] | He doesn’t say but sometimes he comes back with sand in his shoes | 他不说 但有时候他回来时 鞋里总是有沙子 |
[31:59] | – Sand? – and guns | -沙子? -还有枪 |
[32:01] | – Oh my god – no. | -我的天 -可不是 |
[32:02] | He cleaned it up and it’s just like the new one | 他把枪擦干净 上油 它就跟新的一样了 |
[32:05] | He’s got a gun? | 他带枪? |
[32:06] | Sometimes companies let him take it. | 有时候 公司让他带的 |
[32:09] | Listen to me, don’t talk. you’re here to pray. | 听我说 别聊了 你是来这儿祷告的 |
[32:12] | To me | 对 我是 |
[32:15] | Do you call his university a company? | 你管他的大学叫公司? |
[32:19] | Sort of | 算是吧 |
[32:20] | Or is it a company where he works? | 还是他工作的地方是个公司? |
[32:22] | – Did I say anything else? – you hint | -我说过有其他地方吗? -你暗示了 |
[32:24] | I didn’t mean to | 我不是故意的 |
[32:25] | Does he keep in touch with you while he is away? | 他不在的时候跟你保持联系吗? |
[32:29] | Usually not | 通常不能 |
[32:30] | If he’s not there you need to contact him, can you contact him? | 如果他不在你需要联系他 能联系到他吗? |
[32:32] | – No – what about the emergency? | -不能 -那你有紧急情况怎么办? |
[32:34] | I don’t know if I can call the controller and say, ” get me the CIA. “ | 我不知道 我不能打给操控员 然后说:“给我接中情局” |
[32:39] | You can’t do that | 不能那样做 |
[32:40] | Of course not | 当然不能 |
[32:45] | Let’s go to the next page | 我们到下一页了 |
[32:51] | What? when? | 怎么?什么时候? |
[32:52] | They must have hired him in college. | 他们肯定是大学的时候雇的他 |
[32:55] | Did he kill people? | 他杀人吗? |
[32:57] | I don’t think so | 我不这么认为 |
[32:59] | I want to know if my son kills | 我想知道我儿子是否杀人 |
[33:01] | Next time I try to cover more information with her | 下次我试着跟她套更多信息 |
[33:07] | The two of them | 他们俩 |
[33:08] | Who and who? | 谁跟谁? |
[33:10] | Nothing | 没什么 |
[33:15] | Please pay attention to the steiner guests | 请注意 斯坦纳客人们 |
[33:17] | The day of labor day marks the end of another beautiful season | 劳动日在即 标志着又一个美好的季节结束了 |
[33:20] | We are going to have a final dinner at the main assembly and we have a dance shoe | 我们会在主会厅举行最后的晚宴 请带上舞鞋 |
[33:41] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[33:43] | – It’s our mount – this is a tank. | -是我们的坐骑 -这是个坦克 |
[33:46] | The rich lady in my room says she lent me her car. | 我屋里的有钱女说借给我她的车 |
[33:48] | I don’t know if it’s the kind of car that the archduke franz ferdinand was sitting on | 我不知道它会是那种斐迪南大公 遇刺时坐的车 |
[33:51] | Do you need a crank? | 你需要转动曲柄吗? |
[33:52] | No, but when you start it’s gon na scare you to death | 不用 但当你启动的时候 那声音会把你吓死 |
[33:56] | I guess we have to leave James. | 我猜我们得走了 詹姆斯 |
[34:00] | You need a seat that’s high | 你需要一个垫高的座椅 |
[34:02] | A: I don’t need a pad! am I five? | 我才不需要垫高 天啊!我五岁吗? |
[34:08] | I need a seat that’s high | 我需要一个垫高的座椅 |
[34:10] | A blanket or a phone book | 毯子可以 或者电话簿 |
[34:12] | I’m gon na take it back to the cabin and get something on it | 我会把它开回小屋 取点东西垫着 |
[34:16] | – It was louder than the last time – I felt my heart stopped beating. | -比上次声音更大 -我觉得我的心脏停止跳动了 |
[34:19] | A: does my bum get you hot? | 我的屁股好烫 你的烫吗? |
[34:22] | What’s your hot? my ears are roaring | 你的什么烫?我的耳朵在轰鸣 |
[34:24] | What’s your noise? my ears are going to be deaf! | 你的什么在轰鸣?我的耳朵快聋了! |
[34:27] | Wait, I can hear you again, don’t shout what’s your hot? | 等等 我又能听见了 别喊了 你的什么烫? |
[34:29] | Buttock | 屁股 |
[35:11] | That’s the sin of mahjong | 那是麻将做的孽 |
[35:13] | The longer you play 14, 15, 16 hours | 你打得越久 14、15、16个小时 |
[35:16] | And these old women were slow and they didn’t know what cards they had | 这些老女人就变得迟钝了 她们就不知道自己出的什么牌了 |
[35:21] | They don’t even know what they call | 她们连自己叫什么都不知道了 |
[35:22] | They don’t know that these people are pretty old | 她们反正也不知道 这些人相当老了 |
[35:25] | That’s when I got my hands on it and I asked them to pay money on the spot | 这就是我下手的时机 我让她们当场付钱 |
[35:28] | Even if I had to go with them to the West Bank and they would pay for it | 即使要我跟着她们去西联取钱 她们会付钱的 |
[35:32] | It sounds very exciting shirley | 听起来非常刺激 雪莉 |
[35:34] | I was so excited when I got home that I couldn’t sleep | 我回家时兴奋极了 无法入睡 |
[35:38] | And then you have sex | 然后就开始做爱了 |
[35:40] | You know what? maybe that’s the end of the story | 你们知道吗 或许这个故事就应该到此为止了 |
[35:42] | Maybe not that far | 或许不用那么远 |
[35:43] | That’s what we’ve chosen for a villa away from the crowd | 这就是我们选了一个远离人群的别墅 |
[35:48] | Thank you, shirley. | 真谢谢你了 雪莉 |
[35:50] | At some point, cher loses 12 dollars. can you believe it? | 某个时刻 雪儿输了12美元 你能相信吗? |
[35:53] | In the end she not only won but also won some! | 最后她不仅赢回来了而且还赢了一些! |
[35:55] | At the end of the day, you’re always on top of me, cher? | 最后你总是在我上面 对吧 雪儿? |
[35:58] | Oh my god, I’ve only played mahjong for money and I’ve never lost $ 12 | 天啊 我只为钱玩过麻将 从来没输过12美元 |
[36:02] | $ 12? honey, no, I lost 1200 dollars. | 12美元?亲爱的 不 我输了1200美元 |
[36:06] | Who will play cards for $ 12? | 谁会为了12美元打牌呢? |
[36:09] | Shirley, you lost 1200 dollars? | 雪莉 你输了1200美元? |
[36:11] | Sounds like a lot of money but it’s not true in mahjong | 听起来是很多钱 但在麻将当中却不是 真的 |
[36:16] | Hey, what do you do to our Ann, the sunny brook estate rebecca? | 嘿 你对我们的安比做了什么 《桑尼布鲁克庄园的丽贝卡》? |
[36:20] | Your super-sunny disposition contrasts strongly with him. | 你超级阳光的性格跟他形成强烈对比 |
[36:25] | I’m in a good mood. | 莫舍 我心情很好 |
[36:26] | Having a good time with my wife and kids | 正在跟我的妻子孩子度过愉快时光 |
[36:28] | Please don’t pay attention to the holidays. | 请别要关注我 关注节日吧 |
[36:31] | Really you should take the place of bath. | 真的 你应该顶替巴斯的位置 安比 |
[36:34] | Infect the masses with your enthusiasm | 用你的热情感染群众 |
[36:36] | You know what emotion you want, dad, don’t let him take your nose. | 你想什么情绪就什么情绪 爸爸 别让他牵着你的鼻子走 |
[36:39] | No one took my nose and walked my son. | 没人牵我的鼻子走 儿子 |
[36:41] | I do what I want to be like the people around me | 我为所欲为 就像我身边的人一样 |
[36:43] | Do whatever you want | 想干什么就干什么 不管后果 |
[36:47] | Dad Noah was just saying. | 爸爸 诺亚只是在说… |
[36:48] | I see what he means | 我明白他的意思 |
[36:51] | Unless it’s a password | 除非是某种密码 |
[36:58] | Okay, so it’s time for you guys | 好了 各位 是时候了 |
[37:00] | We’ve been waiting all summer to see how this group of people entertain us | 我们整个夏天都在期待看到 这群人是如何娱乐我们的 |
[37:04] | You know they love them and they tip them | 你认识他们 爱他们 给他们小费 |
[37:08] | They are our wonderful stanner employees who come here to present the show | 他们是我们优秀的斯坦纳员工 他们来此呈现演出 |
[37:11] | It’s hard to go beyond last year’s theme ” get to the moon and back. “ | 很难超越去年的主题 “到达月球再返回” |
[37:15] | Our chef julius’s ” old devil moon “ | 我们的主厨朱利叶斯的《老魔鬼月亮》的演奏 |
[37:19] | Who knows the king of wonton? | 谁知道馄饨之王嗓音这么好听? |
[37:23] | But this year we have surpassed ourselves | 但今年 我们超越了自己 |
[37:26] | This year, we present you 80 minutes around the globe. | 今年我们为您呈现《80分钟环游地球》 |
[37:30] | A sensational musical odyssey to some of the most exotic places on earth | 一部轰动的音乐剧奥德赛 去往地球上几个最异国情调的地方 |
[37:36] | Enjoy it | 尽情享受吧 |
[38:06] | China! | 中国! |
[38:15] | Holland! | 荷兰! |
[38:24] | Russia! | 俄罗斯! |
[38:29] | Who would bring the cossacks to a room full of Jews? | 谁会把科萨克人带到 一个坐满了犹太人的房间呢? |
[38:36] | Buzz is a bit of a masochism | 巴斯有点抽虐狂 |
[38:38] | Why are you laughing? should it be funny? | 你为什么笑?应该很搞笑吗? |
[38:41] | I don’t think that’s the funny part | 我不这么认为 那才是好笑的地方 |
[38:43] | Scotland! | 苏格兰! |
[38:49] | Come on dad, you have to enjoy it a little. | 来呀 爸爸 你得稍微享受一下 |
[38:51] | I’ve enjoyed it. how do you think I’m not enjoying it? | 我享受得很透彻 你怎么会认为我没有享受? |
[38:55] | I don’t know your sphinx’s indifference? | 我不知道 你狮身人面像般的冷漠? |
[38:58] | I guess I don’t know what humor is | 我猜我不知道幽默是什么 |
[39:00] | Arabia! | 阿拉伯! |
[39:10] | Italy! | 意大利! |
[39:20] | The rest of the world will revenge us for the day | 世界其他地方会为了这一天报复我们的 |
[39:23] | I’m gon na have another drink. | 我要再喝一杯 |
[39:24] | But our first stop is Brazil | 但我们第一站 巴西 |
[39:36] | What would you like to drink? I’ll pay for it. | 你要喝什么?我来买单 |
[39:37] | Drinks are free | 饮品是免费的 |
[39:39] | I’ll buy you two glasses. | 那我给你买两杯 |
[39:40] | – Gin and martini – it’s a lady | -金酒马蒂尼 加橄榄 -是 女士 |
[39:42] | Did your table get a shock when he saw the cossacks? | 你那桌人看到科萨克人的时候 大吃一惊了吗? |
[39:45] | I was surprised and didn’t complain | 吃惊了 都没抱怨 |
[39:47] | I’m getting more and more tired of him. he’s gone too far. | 我越来越烦巴斯了 他太过分了 |
[39:50] | The secret life of bhasegenberg might make a good hitchcock film | 巴斯格登伯格的秘密生活 也许能拍成一部很好的希区柯克电影 |
[39:54] | So shall we meet again? | 那么我们会再见吗? |
[39:55] | I’ll answer that. we’ll see you again. | 我来回答吧 我们会再见的 |
[39:58] | I guess that’s settled | 我猜那就这么定了 |
[40:00] | We’re on land? | 我们在陆地上? |
[40:01] | I don’t think the venetians remind me of bad memories. | 我没意见 威尼斯人让我想起了不好的回忆 |
[40:04] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[40:06] | You know how to find me. | 你知道怎么找到我 |
[40:09] | I don’t know | 其实我不知道 |
[40:11] | – You didn’t call me? – you never gave me a call. | -你没有我电话? -你从来没给过我 |
[40:13] | – But you know where I live? – somewhere near the park? | -但你知道我住哪儿? -公园旁边的某个地方? |
[40:16] | – Do you have a pen? – no. | -你有笔吗? -没有 |
[40:17] | I don’t | 我也没有 |
[40:19] | I think I’ll go find one and write it down and find a time for you tonight? | 我想我去找一支 写下来 然后今晚找个时间给你? |
[40:22] | Of course, but I’m probably going to leave 10.3 | 当然 但我可能10点30就要走了 |
[40:24] | Okay, so before 10.3 | 好 那10点30之前 |
[40:26] | Sorry I know, ” you know how to find me. “ | 抱歉 我知道说“你知道怎么找到我” |
[40:28] | And then it would be cool to walk away | 然后就走掉 那样会很酷的 |
[40:30] | It’s like in a movie but it doesn’t work logically | 就像在电影里 但是逻辑上行不通 |
[40:32] | Next time | 下次吧 |
[41:33] | That’s great! | 太棒了! |
[41:42] | Interlace | 交错 |
[41:50] | Welcome back to the steiner resort | 欢迎回到斯坦纳度假胜地 |
[41:52] | We missed you when you were on the road. | 你们在路上的时候我们已经想念你们了 |
[41:55] | But you chose the perfect time to go back | 但你们选择了绝佳的时间返回 |
[41:57] | Because we always have surprises for you | 因为我们永远都有惊喜给你们 |
[42:00] | What do you do now with the swing-dance performance of the Nazi pioneers? | 现在怎么办 纳粹先锋的踢踏舞表演? |
[42:02] | As long as he doesn’t cry out for the loss of his beloved ebbets field | 只要他没有为 失去挚爱的埃贝茨球场而哀嚎 |
[42:05] | This guy can come up with interesting things to say | 这个家伙就能想出有趣的事情说 |
[42:08] | Phil foster, straight from ed Sullivan! | 有请直接来自《艾德苏利文》的菲尔福斯特! |
[42:13] | – Phil foster! – Phil foster! | -菲尔福斯特! -菲尔福斯特 哇! |
[42:18] | Thank you very much for coming to the catskill and it’s a great place to go home | 谢谢大家 很高兴来到卡茨基尔 这是个家庭出游的好去处 |
[42:24] | As you know now you have to have a dog in your family life | 正如你们所知 现如今家庭生活中 你得养只狗 |
[42:29] | I went to Connecticut last week | 上周 我去了康涅狄格州 |
[42:31] | Because I found out in Connecticut they had a high-end kennel club | 因为在康涅狄格 我发现他们有高级犬舍俱乐部 |
[42:37] | I’ll tell you how advanced the kennel club is there | 我告诉你们 那儿的犬舍俱乐部有多高级 |
[42:39] | The outside listing says, ” dogs are not allowed in. “ | 外面的挂牌上写着“狗不许进入” |
[42:45] | You don’t have to worry about astrid. | 真的 阿斯特丽德 你不用担心 |
[42:48] | That’s the problem. I don’t remember what I said. | 那才是问题 我不记得我说什么了 |
[42:51] | My fasting is too weak | 我禁食禁得太虚弱 |
[42:52] | I just feel like I’m screwing up. | 我就是感觉我有点搞砸了 |
[42:54] | No, you didn’t say anything unnatural. | 没有 你没说什么不正常的话 |
[42:57] | Ok | 好 |
[42:59] | I feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[43:01] | It’s very interesting | 非常有趣 |
[43:02] | You ask the dog to choose his name | 你让狗自己选名字 |
[43:05] | You hear a name for it | 对 它听到一个名字 |
[43:08] | It knows to turn around | 它知道 转身 回答 |
[43:10] | So I tried it | 所以我就试了试 |
[43:12] | I said, ” prince, ” it says. | 我说:“王子” 它说… |
[43:16] | I said, ” king, ” it says. | 我说:“国王” 它说… |
[43:19] | I said, ” spots ” and it says, ” uh. “ | 我说:“斑点” 它说:“呃” |
[43:26] | Are you as funny as him? | 你和他一样逗吗? |
[43:28] | What? | 什么? |
[43:29] | The comedian Phil foster | 喜剧演员 菲尔福斯特 |
[43:32] | Are you as funny as him? | 你跟他一样逗吗? |
[43:34] | Are we talking about this now? | 我们现在聊这个话题? |
[43:36] | – What’s the topic? – what are you talking about? | -聊什么话题? -对 你们在聊什么? |
[43:38] | What are we talking about? is it a secret? | 我们在聊什么?是个秘密 好吗? |
[43:41] | Don’t you know the secret Noah we can’t have a secret? | 你知道秘密的 诺亚 我们就不能有秘密吗? |
[43:44] | What’s the secret? what happened? | 什么秘密?发生了什么事? |
[43:46] | No, I just want to enjoy a comedy show. | 没什么 我只是想享受喜剧表演 |
[43:49] | We all thought about it. you said too much when you were in a comedy show. | 我们都想啊 安比 喜剧表演时你说太多话了 |
[43:55] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[44:00] | Student: yeah | 是的 |
[44:01] | Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen | 非常感谢 女士们先生们 |
[44:12] | – Astrid? – what! what? | -阿斯特丽德? -什么!什么? |
[44:14] | Is there anything wrong? | 有什么不对劲吗? |
[44:15] | Can you tell me something is wrong? | 你告诉我吧 有什么不对劲吗? |
[44:18] | I just want you to dance | 我只想请你跳舞 |
[44:21] | I thought you were going to be responsible for me. of course. | 我以为你要职责我什么事 当然 跳吧 |
[44:25] | It’s time for shirley messel to dance and you’re the big winner | 雪莉梅赛尔 是时候大展舞姿了 你这个大赢家 |
[44:28] | – Come on! – okay | -来吧! -好的 |
[44:31] | – Come on. – I don’t want to jump. | -来吧 安比 -我不想跳 |
[44:34] | We can jump here or go to Paris | 我们可以在这儿跳或者去巴黎跳 |
[44:44] | Did we start with a dance and end with a dance? | 我们以一支舞开始 想以一支舞结束吗? |
[44:47] | Sure | 当然 |
[45:04] | This year everything is so different | 今年一切都这么不同 |
[45:07] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[45:09] | But I’m glad you’re here. | 但我很高兴你来了 |
[45:11] | I am the same | 是 我也是 |
[45:18] | I think it’s time for us to dance with somebody else | 我想是时候我们跟别人跳舞了 |
[45:24] | I think so | 我想也是 |